[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / ef ] [ rp / fan ]

/rp/ - Roleplay

The place for, well, roleplaying. Feel free to jump in.
Name
?

This field is optional. You can choose any name you want, or you can post anonymously by leaving this field empty.

Tripcodes are a way to identify yourself between posts without having to register with the site. To use a tripcode, enter your name as ‹name›#‹key›.You can choose anything you want as the key—it is private and will never be shown to other posters or stored on the server. For example:

Rarity#bestpony → Rarity!.4PK7yxdII

If you want a tripcode containing specific words, you can download a program designed to search for tripcodes, such as Tripcode Explorer.

Email?

Entering an e-mail is optional.

There are also code words you can enter here which perform certain actions when you submit your post.

  • sage — lets you post without bumping a thread.
  • nonoko — uses the original post behavior to redirect to the board index.

These can be used at the same time as an e-mail address by typing ‹email›#‹action›.

You can also use Skype names in place of an e-mail. The notation is the same as a link to a username on skype itself, which is skype:‹username›

Subject
Comment?
Giving emphasis
[b] Bold [/b] Ctrl + B
[i] Italic [/i] Ctrl + I
[u] Underlined [/u] Ctrl + U
[s] Strikethrough [/s] Ctrl + R
Hiding text
[?] Spoiler text [/?] Ctrl + S
[h] Hide block of text [/h] Ctrl + H
Special
[rcv] Royal Canterlot voice [/rcv] Ctrl + K
[shy] Fluttershy voice [/shy]
[cs] Comic Sans [/cs]
[tt] Monospaced [/tt]
[d20], [4d6] — Dice rolls
URLs and linking
Link to a post on the current board
>>1234
Link to another board
>>>/pony/
Link to a post on another board
>>>/pony/1234
Hypertext links
[url=https://www.ponychan.net/] Ponychan [/url]
File
Options
Password?

This field is for editing and deletions.


File: 1593998758798.jpg (97.24 KB, 1030x1440, What have I done.jpg)

Better Layton Never Thread #67: Passing on the torch Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562781[Last 50 Posts]

#BLN #Better Layton Never #Ask/Invite #IC

>Somewhere in Silver City, a Powerful Pair of heroes monitor the world which they have so eagerly dedicated to protect over the last few years. An unsung hero and his faithful Awesome Lad ready themselves as an alarm blairs signaling their call to action.


Holly Tolito Thread Man, it's the call to action alarm! It's time for Thread Man and Post Boy to save the world.

...No Post Boy, I'm afraid my time is up.

>The hero looks at the alarm in stern silence. He had only heard this very alarm once before. He knew well what it meant for him and his sidekick.


But Thread Man! You can't say that. This is a job only you can handle.

Post Boy, I have mentored you well over the last year, and never once have I heard you be more wrong then you have been now. It's your turn, boyo. The time has come for you to take up the mantel.

>Post Boy looks at his mentor in shock. Never once since he was adopted by Thread Man after his own parents were killed by The Sager had he heard his hero speak in such a way.


But...But Thread Man! I can't possibly do this on my own! I'm not ready. I still need you. The world still needs you to protect them.

That's where you're wrong, Post Boy. It is true, I have been here for longer then any other Thread Man to date. I alone have carried this mantel for far longer then any who had come before me. But I always knew that my time would come. That eventually that very alarm we hear now would signal my time to move on and make way for the next generation. Such as the previous Thread Men have before me. And now it's you're turn, Post Boy. From here on out, you are the new Thread Man.

>The Awesome Lad looks at the Cloaked Adventurer in disbelief. He can't believe that after all this time his hero would just come out and say such unbelieveable words. But in his heart of hearts he knew them to be true. Such is the inevitable fate of all Thread Men.


I.....I won't let you down, sir.

I know that, boyo. I have trained you well.

>He reaches out to grasp at Post Boy's badly drawn hand. The two stand for a moment in understanding silence. Silently saying their goodbye's as they knew what would come one he left the lair.


Now go! The world needs you..Thread Man.

>Without another word, the new Thread Man rushes off to the Mod Mobile and drives off to face the danger that threatened their world.


Mod speed, Thread Man.....Mod speed.

>The hero closes his eyes as his existence begins to fade from this world. A new day was dawing on the world. He knew the world of Better Layton Never was in good hands.
This post was edited by its author on .

Hellboy!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562783

File: 1593999500635.jpg (155.15 KB, 1020x1530, Hellboy-02-GQ-22Dec17_rex_b.jp…)

>>41562702
>>41562733
>Le'es was sure to have this covered. Even a desk jockey like him could handle one drunken princess. Her friend had to be around here somewhere.

>>41562755
>As he makes his way to the bathroom he has to pass by the chief's office.

>Roll 1d1000 = 328


>Evens he hears a few faint sounds coming from said office. Sounded like someone was fiddling around with something in there.


Chief? You in there? Thought you already went home for the night?

>He approaches the door and begins to open it.

---------------------------------
>Odds he's to much in a not give a shit mood to bother with such things. Sooner he got that girl out of the bathroom sooner he could get over this crap. He pokes open the lady's room and speaks into the echo ridden bathroom.

Hey, if there's anyone accompanying the princess in there, you may want to hurry up. Don't know what she's drinkin but I'm starting to want some myself.

Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank-AlbrechtsbergerCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562784

File: 1594017058792.jpg (63.67 KB, 640x640, 69375025_2505578453099732_2746…)

>>41562758
>Constanze continued to bang on the door to the cupboard, her hits getting stronger and louder as her frown deepened. Just as Ary reached out with her object to open the door, the wood began to make a cracking sound and showed slight signs of splintering. Thankfully, Ary was able to undo the simple latch easily even without her hands, which saved the poor cupboard door from getting beaten to a pulp by a small, angry girl.

>However, the force of Constanze's next punch on the door she had expected to still be closed ended up throwing the cupboard door open wide. The small witch's momentum carried her forward as the door swung open, and she tumbled out, head over heel, a good three feet past Ary.


>She came to a stop on her back, her uniform's skirt fluttering down around her legs. She stared up at the ceiling, silently breathing heavy, her chest rising and falling in quick succession.

Panera ManorCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562803

>>41562735

>From the angle Wade was at, all he could see through the window was a wall covered in small screens depicting various locations. Some of these screens had gone to static.

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562804

File: 1594066709432.jpg (75.18 KB, 572x719, tumblr_ok7rn5aAf11r5kws5o9_128…)

>>41562733
>>41562755
>>41562783

>The moment she hears Hellboys voice, Bridget can feel her heart racing. She would need to act fast to avoid being caught red handed, but unfortunately, there was no quick way out from where she was standing. Even going through the window wouldn't completely avoid being seen.


< No choice.


>With no options left, Bridget whips out her wand to cast a spell of invisibility on herself. If this place had any magic detection, it may set off alarms, but if she could just avoid immediate detection, it might be just enough for her to get away.


>Roll 1d1000 = 140 Evens, steady hands lead to perfectly timed spell casting.

>Odds, she's out of practice and is slow to cast the spell. Being in full view before vanishing.

Koki/Grunt CrewCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562805

>>41562425

>Koki looks up at the cyborg.


Maybe one of the crates would do for now? I think we have one that's full of uniforms. We probably won't need that one for awhile.

>>41562581

< SL: After destroying one dream planet I have no intention extracting that kind of destruction again.


>This was an unexpected response. At the very least he seemed uninterested in destroying another planet, so that was something of a small relief.


PT: The imps here acted the same way
PT: they only faught back when cornered
PT: otherwise they were trying to get back to the teleporter


>>41562625

>Now there was an idea. If they could destroy the teleporters, then there would be no way for those things to come pouring out again. Sure it would stop her from being able to see the planet they made, but she wasn't particularly interested in visiting anyplace that reminded her of that horrible game.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562806

File: 1594067589060.png (524.02 KB, 545x765, I have seen some shit.png)

>>41562784
>Ary would scream in horror at the small, blue blur of an object burst out of the cupboard with a loud, final bang and roll past her. Just as fast as the outburst happened, Ary would calm down, blinking as she realized it wasn't an alien trying to Siphon her brain out of her skull through a straw, but instead, her younger sister???

What the fu-

>Ary stopped herself from continuing, not being one to swear. Though, that would really show how shocked and confused she was. Not that it'd keep her from staying still for long, quickly dropping her blunt object and rushing over to Constanze side and holding her arms up in confusion


Constanze!? What are you doing here!? How long have you been here? I left the house like a day ago!

...

>There was a very pregnant pause as Ary realized that she was still grounded at this point in time, a punishment that most members of the house hold probably knew about, and had clearly admitted to sneaking out during her time of being grounded. Ary awkwardly looked left and right before looking down at Constanze with a sheepish smile


You...You didn't hear that. We're ya know still at home!

...Just....just....ugh.

>Arys shoulders slumped, her arms hanging to her side as she was found out. Still, her mind went back to focusing on Constanze and her sudden appearance, as well as her being trapped in one of the extra rooms of her time machine. Ary reached down to offer her a hand to stand up

Pam!WOOFzZMu2.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562807

File: 1594068233550.png (72.78 KB, 177x330, 2015-08-12 15_22_46-Prague Rac…)

>>41562626
>Pam didn't say anything or laugh at Mimir's flustered squeak, instead just smiling at her, thinking about just how absolutely cute she was.

>She listened along quietly as Mimir rambled out what she had to say, her interest apparent despite how quickly the other girl spoke, and she absorbed it all quite easily. When Mimir finished, she tilted her head slightly to the side and raised her eyebrows. What she mentioned didn't exactly seem like nothing to her, but she supposed given it was Mimir's job it probably was pretty normal for her.


Hmm... That stuff sounds pretty interesting to me, but I guess I'm not really used to that sort of thing like you are. It sounds like you're really good at your job, though, I'm sure people are happy to have you around.

>As she said that she smiled and gently squeezed Mimir against her side, leaning down to gently nudge her head with her own.


Not as happy as me, of course.

Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank-Albrechtsberger Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562808

File: 1594068727332.jpg (24.04 KB, 300x460, constanze-amalie-von-braunschb…)

>>41562806
>Constanze laid there on the ground, still breathing heavily as Ary freaked out over her. The ever-present frown on her face remained there as Ary came into her view, side-ways and somewhat upside-down, and the young girl simply stared up at her older sister. Her face was as impossible to read as ever. She didn't seem particularly angry, at least no more than usual.

>After a moment she finally caught her breath and slowly sat up, pushing herself up with her elbows and hands. She let out a soft huff once she was off her back and she tilted her head from side to side a couple times, audible cracks sounding each time.


>As Ary straight up lied to her face, Constanze slowly looked up at her, green eyes narrowing ever so slightly. Her eyes slowly looked down her arm to stare at her offered hand. After a moment she lifted her hand, looking like she was about to take Ary's and stand up, but instead she pushed it aside and stood up herself, saying only one word before turning and leaving the room.


"Liar."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562809

File: 1594070099068.png (466.53 KB, 745x745, Gimme a moment to think of a b…)

>>41562808
>The feeling of deflation from Constanze harsh reaction was fairly visible, not just through her expression but also in Arys hair, her little hair curl on top going limp slightly.

Wai-wait!

>Ary quickly set out to rush infront of Constanze, positioning herself infront of the door and using her limbs to help block her from just going around. Ary took in a deep breath before letting it out quickly


Okay! Okay, I did lie! Sorry!

And I know you're probably mad from being cooped up inside the cupboard forever, sorry!

But you can't just, leave right now. Cause uh.

>Ary looked over her shoulder towards the hallway, before slowly turning to her sister.


...So a lotta stuff happened, and there's sorta an Alien inside here right now, and I don't want you to freak out when you see her, or her freak out when she sees you....not that she would, she's really nice! It's just I was trying to not go home so soon, to try and figure out how to handle this. Plus there's some other things too like some bounty hunters slash security guards from space looking for her and by extension me and these two chicks who were also looking for her who had a giant mech, one of them was pretty hot but they're nice I think! Not I think, they are! They even got rid of the damaged nuke the alien was carrying around before it exploded or gave or more radiation or something along those line, yeah she also had a nuke too BUT! But but but, I just wanted to tell you before you went anywhere just so you're not blind sided and...

>Ary had moved her hands away from the door frame, moving them around to make gestures as if they'd help her explanation. Eventually Ary had just trailed off, awaiting a response from Constanze and hoping that she would understand the situation she was in and half some amount of pitty. Enough pitty to not tell their dad at least, that is.

Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank-Albrechtsberger Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562811

File: 1594072107717.jpg (95.96 KB, 1200x1080, DEUEvxrV0AEhF31.jpg)

>>41562809
>Constanze stopped when Ary got in front of her and blocked her way out. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly before crossing her arms over her chest and staring at her sister.

>Her disbelief was quite clear on her face when Ary started, but as she continued on her angry expression slowly softened as it became clear that she was no longer being lied to. She still looked somewhat angry, but Ary would be able to tell it was more just her normal expression than any actual anger.


>When Ary finished her explanation, Constanze took another deep breath and let it out as a sigh.


"Okay."

>She said after another moment passed, and nodded her head. She moved up to Ary and uncharacteristically gave her older sister a hug.


"Thanks."

>It was over as quickly as it began and before Ary could do anything else to stop her, Constanze slipped past her and out into the hallway of the TARDIS.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562813

File: 1594075779670.png (758.57 KB, 700x700, selfie.png)

>>41562811
...!?

>Ary seemed fairly confused at the hug at first, not even really giving it back, only trying to be it being too late since it was just a quick one. Ary felt relief, however, understanding that the quick answers and hug were sincere.


S-So you're not gonna tell dad or anyone right?

Woosh...

>Ary relaxed letting Constanze slip past her fairly quickly and easily. Not to let her sister get too ahead of her, she would quickly trial behind her.


How come you decided to play stow away? I would of given you a ride anywhere after...well ya know...

>Ary had been curious! Maybe she just felt like hanging around inside since this is where she was found when she was younger and all. Ary of course, Understanding. Having felt a strange connection to the machine at a young age.

Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank-Albrechtsberger Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562814

File: 1594079673510.jpg (104.84 KB, 848x1200, C_kswcMWsAIF2t0.jpg)

>>41562813
>As Constanze walked down the hall of the TARDIS, she looked from side to side, casually inspecting the walls as she walked by. Internally she wasn't really paying attention, it wasn't like the walls of the TARDIS were all that technologically interesting themselves. With her one show of affection for the month out of the way, she could now focus entirely on the pursuit of knowledge. She thought she'd start in the main control room, to see if she could make any sense of the complicated technology there, which she saw on the way in.

>She barely registered her sister speaking to her, giving a wordless thumbs up, lifting her hand above her head. She figured she was asking something about telling their dad, completely forgetting that Constanze herself had also snuck out and would just be getting herself in trouble. Plus if she played her cards right, she could probably get out of it without any trouble coming her way at all, leaving Ary to get all of it. She decided to see how her conscience would feel about that when the time came. As far as Ary's other question went, she didn't really have an answer for why she had decided to stow away, and thus didn't bother saying anything.


>After a few minutes of wandering the halls looking for the main control room, Constanze realized that she was basically lost, since she hadn't really been paying attention when she first came on board and just started walking down a hallway. With a sigh she stopped in the middle of the hall and turned to look at Ary.


"Okay. I'm lost."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562815

File: 1594102409577.jpg (489.29 KB, 800x1130, Sleepy.jpg)

>>41562814
>Ary would follow her along, assuming that she had already known where she had wanted to go. It wasn't until Constanze stopped and turned to look at Ary and told her quickly and shortly that she was lost.

Dang....so am I...

>Ary let out a small laugh though, waving her hand dismissively though.


Where do you wanna go?

Guessing not like, dumb places like the sick bay, or the wardrobe?

>Ary tilted her head at Constanze, wondering where she had wanted to go. Though ARys exploration of the TARDIS was limited, and even if she knew what most of the rooms had to offer, she didn't quite know what to make of them or how much potential they might have had. Specifically, Rooms like the Architectural reconfiguration system or that one room with the giant, rotating ball in it. Of course, Constanze could just be trying to get out and check out the planet they were on...and in that case...

Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank-Albrechtsberger Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562816

File: 1594103875559.jpg (12.54 KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg)

>>41562815
>Constanze waited for Ary to tell her where to go. When she didn't, she sighed deeply and crossed her arms over her chest again, clearly disappointed in her. If she had the TARDIS she would know it like the back of her hand by now.

>After a few quiet moments of silent disappointment of her older sister, Constanze finally realized there was no reason to stay mad about it or they'd just be standing there forever. She uncrossed one of her arms and brought her hand up to rub her forehead while looking down at the ground. After some consideration she looked back up.


"Engine?"

>She asked, her voice slightly but noticeably hopeful. It was of utmost interest to her to see the workings of the TARDIS, figure out how it's complex machinery worked, at least just at a glance. She didn't even need to get into it, she could learn a lot just by seeing it. There was not many things that really caught her interest, so she would do much to get herself in a position to learn more.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562817

File: 1594105988038.jpg (43.45 KB, 523x536, d7152cf0533c3bfbc64ccce53877bb…)

>>41562816
Oh yeah yeah yeah!

Everyone wants to see that room, eh?

>ARy would nod her head quickly, starting to walk along, taking the lead this time around. Though, as she went off in a direction of the TARDIS, she would turn around and walk backwards to face Constanze while also taking the lead.


The alien I have over likes to feed off energy. Or atleast, absorb energy with out needing to actually eat it? The women who I met did give her an energized crystal and she did eat that, but she likes to cozy herself up next to the console of the TARDIS but has yet to actually try eating it i think. Just giving you a heads up cause she'd probably bump into you if you're worming around it a bunch.

....Sure hope the TARDIS doesn't mind...

>The TARDIS did make it clear when it didn't approve of something. Locking Ary out of it when she tried bringing Ada along when she first had a nuke, of course. Rarely had she had it do that though, and it never really seemed to mind her tinkering around with certain inner workings of it. Though, during certain times when she'd cross wires the wrong way, the TARDIS would rumble slightly....


>Ary wouldn't keep Constanze waiting, as she lead her along the halls into the main control room of the TARDIS/entrance. The console theme still the same as the day Ary had first changed it. Freshly mopped floors and dusted off walls, as well as a scented candle, sitting on the actual console in the center. on the wall, there was also the same TV she had, which simply showed a live feed of the planet they were on in space, rotating majestically through space. Ary took several steps towards the stairs near the console which lead down to the subfloor under them


Down here is where most of the more important bits are...A sort of...tight squeeze, but I manage, so I think you should be fine. There is another room below us, but...if things break it's usually broken here and rarely down there.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562818

File: 1594106185063.jpg (257.26 KB, 1024x768, How to make Ary a happy.jpg)

>>41562816
>>41562817
>ALso meant to post this, my B

Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank-Albrechtsberger Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562819

File: 1594107898034.png (911.54 KB, 1592x1881, 651109_dudul_constanze.png)

>>41562817
>Constanze really couldn't say she was all that interested in biology, xenobiology included, but it was still interesting to hear Ary talk about the real live alien that she had found. Her frown was not quite as pronounced as usual and one of her eyebrows remained quirked, giving Ary visual feedback of her interest. They hadn't exactly spent a lot of time together in the years that they had been sisters, but she was sure Ary would know her enough to understand she was interested and not angry at her.

>She did find it odd that Ary was now walking backwards while supposedly leading her to the place she wanted to go, but she was willing to give her older sister the benefit of the doubt despite the fact that she had been just as lost as she was just moments before.


>It turned out that it was a bit misplaced as Constanze was led to the main control room of the TARDIS rather than the actual engine room, but since this was where she had wanted to go in the first place she couldn't really complain. Not that she would. Verbally anyways. But she did reign in her disappointment quite a bit instead.


>Once inside the control room, Constanze stood next to Ary for just a moment, reaching out and patting her arm in thanks. Another small display of affection. But Ary was family, so it didn't drag on Constanze that much. After that she took a few steps towards the main console and stood in front of it with her hands on her hips, surveying the area.


>Her gaze was focused on the technology before her, mainly taking in all the different dials and buttons and levers. None of them were labelled, presumably to make it harder for untrained people to control the TARDIS if they managed to steal it. At that thought, Constanze spared a glance at Ary and reconsidered her for a moment. She was smarter than she acted sometimes, that was for sure. Of course, Constanze wasn't really aware that Ary had trained with an actual Time Lord at some point, so she probably was giving Ary too much credit.


>After a few moments she finally decided to take a break from looking at the console and instead try and see if she could spot this alien that Ary had been mentioning. She started to move around the console, looking underneath it and above it and then finally moving over towards where Ary stood near the stairs down and looked down there for herself.


>There, through the handrail of the stairs down, she was able to make out a vaguely humanoid white shape curled around the glowing power source of the TARDIS, it's mostly-tail body wrapped around it loosely as streams of red flowed across it's otherwise completely white skin. The creature's chest rose up and down slowly as it breathed, though no sound came from it, and it's eyes were firmly closed.


>Constanze looked up at Ary then, a questioning and curious look on her face, pointing at the creature with one hand.


"That it?"

>She asked, voice betraying her slight skepticism. If not for the few oddities of the creature, like the skin, long tail, and completely white appearance, it sort of just looked like a young human teenager in an elaborate costume, the top half of which was barely taller than Constanze herself. Then again, the young witch couldn't really see much of the rest of the body, such as the clawed hands, digitigrade legs, or extremely long tongue and extremely sharp teeth.

Mimir!TensaiToKoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562821

File: 1594114484463.png (2.38 MB, 1920x1080, 1492997977438.png)

>>41562807
>As the words come out and Pam starts to look like she's pretty confused by all of it, Mimir realizes pretty quickly that in her panic she'd forgotten that most of this is probably extremely foreign to the werewolf.

>Well, as much as she'd like to explain it properly there's something more important to make clear first.


"Ah, the Black Knights thing isn't for wooooo...."

>As important as it is for her to tell Pam that she needs to keep.....that...uh...whatever it was secret....it's starting to get really hard to think as her face keeps getting closer and closer.


<"...Did Pam's lips....always look that...soft? Waitwaitwait! ThatsNotTheQuestionSheShouldBeAskingRightNowWhyIsPamsFaceSoCloseAnywaysIsIsThisAKkkkissIsPamReadyForThatIsSheReadyForThatWhatIfSheScrewsItUpWhatsTheProperWayToKissSomeoneAnywaysItsNotLikeTheresAnInstructionManualStillPamIsHerGirlfriendAndItsNotThatKissingIsntSomethingSheSortOfWantsToDoAtSomePointProbablySoItdBeBetterJustToLetPamKissHerRightButWhatIfItsCrossOrSheDoesItWrongOrAWOREHNFOWARDSLNOWAP..."


>As Pam leans in the petite girl's expression seems to go blank, aside from the blush that looks to be spreading further across her cheeks like an unchecked forest fire.


>Even as her glasses begin to slide down her nose she doesn't reach up to steady them, instead just staring back at the werewolf like she's been frozen in time....or perhaps like a startled squirrel, one of the two.


"..."

...Not that she looks unhappy, she's just not particularly responsive either.

<Not as happy as me, of course.


"....Mmmmm."

>Mimir finally manages to mumble something but even with as close as Pam is it's more of a murmur than anything else.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562824

File: 1594151669883.gif (1.48 MB, 396x400, tumblr_p7joosP67T1qfelsio1_400…)

>>41562819
>The small gestures that Constanze showed were a much different way to show affection than most people, but after the years of being with her, Ary knew that's just how she was and took it happily, donning a smile at it. Ary for the most part let Constanze walk around and look at the many elaborate switches, levers and buttons on the hexagonal shaped console. Not like Ary expected her to just start pushing things at random and causing some sort of misadventure through that.

Mhmmm! Her, that is. Her names Ada ...Like I said, she's pretty nice. Especially to other woman. I don't know why she is like that or if thats just how her species is like, but it works out.

>Ary would shift her body weight slight as she folded her arms, looking at Ada, who seemed to be sleeping. Ary would also look at the Time Rotor which she was wrapped around, and wondered if the TARDIS would even feel that. It was, to her understanding, one of the more vital parts of the TARDIS. As said before however, it the TARDIS did have a problem with something it was more than capable of showing it, and if Ada had done anything to upset it, Ary would probably find out nearly instantly...at this point, Ary realized that the TARDIS, Neil, Ada, and Constanze were all super silent. Either mute or not very talkative...it's a good thing Ary was a talker most of the time.


I actually don't know what would happen if like, I tried traveling through time or space with Ada wrapped around like that. I don't think whatever energy she absorbs she takes the characteristics of, but like, could you imagine if she did? Time and space traveling alien? Hahaha....ha...But here she is, the TARDIS I mean, least the most important part of it. It's suppose to be one of the hearts, or thee heart, but...

>It was hard for Ary to really pinpoint the what did what in the TARDIS, especially since for the most part she didn't have a guide to this. The Professor had taught her the essentials, how to use it, how not to destroy space and time, how to do basic repairs, but the Professor had seemingly disappeared a few years ago and Ary was never able to find anyone else to help her understand this machine and it's full potential. That was a fairly flimsy foundation for knowledge, she had to admit.


Course you got other systems hooked up to it, Diagnostics, Communications, Navigation....all the other kinds of -tics and -tions...

Officer Rem "Clue" Le'esCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562836

File: 1594176077243.jpg (18.63 KB, 225x350, 411full.jpg)

>>41562783
>>41562804

>>41562755

"Princess.... aghh... stop, being so limp..."
>Le'es groaned as he took her by the sides of her barrel like you would a dog in a bath, and trying to goat her over towards the front desk staggering as he stood over her. Giving a long reach under her stomach and before her chest and curling his arms up and in, scooping her up to his chest and taking some heavy steps back towards the front desk.

>Giving a glance to the side, down the hallway seeing Hellboy entering the cheif's office and pausing for a moment before looking to Luna again in his arms.

"I'm calling your sister, until then I'm going to need to keep you here."

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562837

File: 1594188489097.jpg (34.25 KB, 388x430, 1231497-dead_man_talking___pre…)

>>41562803
>He takes another moment to observe the area through the binoculars, finding nothing new to take into account.

Alright, let's see. I could stay here for a while, learn their routine, find the cracks in it and use my obviously superior super solider skills mastered from years of practice to casually slip by them before making my way through a back entrance, avoiding any possible indoor security as I ascend the obvious staircase and use my mental map to navigate to the room with the light in it and do the entire thing over again on my way out giving Tempest time to secure the truck.......

>He silently waves his hands around as he talks, giving the folks at home a nicely animated demonstration of the plan he had just now come up with on the spot. Only for his hands to drop down as his expression dulls.


or I could just....

>With a firm slap of his belt buckle he teleports across the field of flowers and into the room, granted a few inches above the ground to take the floor into account. He had made his choice, and would deal with the consequences accordingly.

John Egbert!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562838

File: 1594189885491.gif (9.46 KB, 317x320, 684fa434d469559a1c98a47364253c…)

>>41562805
>>41562625
>>41562581
EB: Well I mean
EB: I guess there'd be no reason not to destroy them
EB: Mean you'd kind of be blocking yourself off from your Alchemiters and getting more grist.
EB: Also you'd lose access to your reward planet
EE: It's a gas giant
EB: A what?
EE: A gas giant.
EE: Essentially it's a massive ball of gas and liquid with no stable surface to traverse on.
EE: As such visiting it would be quite lethal
EE: Soon after our game's completion I sent a drone out to examine it
EE: Suffice to say I have been unable to retrieve it
EB: Oh
EB: Damn that sucks
EB: I'm sorry, guys.
EE: I can honestly deduce that the blame for this does not fall squarely on your shoulders
EE: Nor does the majority of it
EB: That may be the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

>As the chat goes on the cyborg gives Koki an understanding nod. He then goes off to inform the crew of the decisions made thus far.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562839

File: 1594190431810.gif (3.86 MB, 564x312, 2070284.gif)

>>41562783
>>41562804
>>41562836
<Ahh shiiiiit.

>The window of time was closing. Either Bridget had to leave now or they were screwed. That brought up the question of who'd be screwed more....Bridget could just go "Oppise, I thought this was the ladies room!" But Dom could be charged with fraud....either way, Luna, would do her best to continue being a nuance. Attempting to buy as many precious seconds as she could.


>To do this! She would make sure to keep her body not very easy to handle. Which was easy to do considering the ponys size and how long her middle part was and her legs. Was somewhat like a noodle, having them flop about and her head hang off to the side, only lifting it up to look at Rem in the face, pushing a hoof to his nose


Don't thou DARE! Call my sister!

Hellboy!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562840

File: 1594192501614.jpg (52.31 KB, 700x300, hellboy-comics-punching-700x30…)

>>41562804
>In a world primarily dominated by magic the TPD headquarters would be ready for such precautions. After all it would just defy the use of the building if criminals could come in and teleport their friends out. As such the building was enforced with measures to block out any teleportation magic or any others that could help a prisoner escape. For other types of magic a null collar would be enough to keep magic baring prisoners at bay. But that still led the possibility that someone could sneak in. In cases such as those...

>The alarm begins blaring all throughout the facility. If one wasn't wearing their badge then the use of unauthorized magic would trip the alarm alerting every on sight officer to its use.


>>41562839
>>41562836
>It doesn't take very long for Hellboy to recognize the alarm.

LE'ES! LOCK THE DOOR!

>He shouts out before using his giant rock of a right arm to punch in the door. After all he had heard a noise in here just before the alarm sounded, this would be the best place to start looking.

Panera ManorCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562856

File: 1594258321056.jpg (68.76 KB, 297x446, RCO0601.jpg)

>>41562837

>Normally, this would be the part where something goes completely wrong. Like some kind of barrier that prevents teleportation, or appearing in a force field prison, or falling right in to a trap. Surely the mansion that was home to one of three leaders of an entire nation would be secured against technology like that right?


Who?

>Wrong. Above all else, Holweetians respect their leaders and superiors to be obeyed. Most of the time. For MOTHER units however, it's engraved into the Holweetians very DNA to follow their commands and treat them as mortal gods among them. Being a former MOTHER unit herself, Panera felt that there was no need for precautions against intruders.


Who are you?!

>While Panera was indeed hoping for a visitor soon, it came as quite a shock to her to find some human like figure suddenly appearing in her room of televisions.


If you are from Atlus, just do what you came here to do...

>Now inside of the room, Wade would find that it was covered wall to wall in small tv's depicting locations from all around Holweet. Some seemed to be in the middle of conflict against massive airships in the sky, others fighting Animans, a scarce few smoking ruins, and countless more sitting peacefully. At the center was a large console, covered in buttons, switches, and nobs. Panera was alone in this room. Only the light of the tv's illuminating their meeting.

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562857

File: 1594259004694.jpg (9.89 KB, 225x225, images.jpg)

>>41562836
>>41562839
>>41562840

>The moment the alarms go off, Bridget new she was in trouble. Curse the elders, she should have left while she still had the chance. Not not only was she in big trouble because she chose to go invisible rather than play dumb, but Dom was going to take part of the fall too.


< Think think think!


>Big demon looking guy with a stone hand. Surely she had a spell to deal with someone like this right? An easy way to get out and hopefully grab Dom with her on the way out. If she could just remember!


< Wait, with the alarm going off, it will cover the sound of my footsteps. Maybe i can still get out of this.


>No, there was no way that could work. He was blocking the door and chances of him just walking away from it because of a noise were slim. This guy looked experienced.


< Maybe an illusion spell...


>Bridget starts making her way over to the window and with a flick of her wand, cast a shadow copy of herself wearing her classic catsuit, climbing along the ceiling. The copy flickers into view, mimicking a failing invisibility spell.


< Please chase the fake me.


>If he gets distracted by it long enough, she may be able to break the window for a quick getaway.

[email protected]!CRAZYxYAGkCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562858

File: 1594273887476.png (46.45 KB, 258x308, 155672__safe_screwball_propell…)

>>41562674
"Seriously, a new thread? My author needs to get his stuff together..."
>Screwball growls as she puts her record player away.

"Oh? We are gonna fight someone?!"

[email protected]!CRAZYxYAGkCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562859

File: 1594273996864.png (3.08 MB, 1550x1650, Illustration.png)

>>41562858
"Quick! SHINING STAND"

"Oh, right... Dead joke..."

Le'es - RicoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562860

File: 1594274589327.jpg (56.84 KB, 700x394, 700px-GSGirls_7_CZ75_(30).jpg)

>>41562857
>>41562840

>>41562839
>>41562836

"Crimity, you are heavy.. sto- princess, please.. you won't get in trouble just let m-"
>Rem turned and looked down the hall, at the blasting of sirens and the alarms of magic use within the station, going off loudly. Turning on a heel and dashing with Luna in both arms gripping her, he had to protect her and put the place into shutdown. Dashing for the front desk to set Luna down behind it somewhat roughly, keeping a hand on her shoulder.

"Princess, stay down here, someone is he- ... eeeeeerr...."

>Toppling forward and with some heavy tired eyes and a drooling expression, and a nicely placed dart with red fletchings in the back of his neck, his tall form crumpled over and would be on top of Luna knocked out nearly instantly at the tranquilizer.


>A small click at the front door was heard and the slow but steady click of small dress shoes on the tile floor entering, and the racking of a pistol. Letting the single shot dart gun drop to the floor, and the 9mm in her hand take it's place.


"Doing it myself then."

>Advancing in slowly with a hand on her gun and a erect stance casually strolling towards the front desk scanning with her eyes.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562861

File: 1594275219022.png (377.64 KB, 2999x1621, 547584.png)

>>41562840
>>41562857
>>41562860
nani the actual fuck?

>Luna would say rather quickly. probably the last thing Rem would hear infact as he fell over ontop of her. There was a small sense of panic and dread that washed over her face as she realized that this was not Bridgets doing. I mean, she was a witch, she'd do something more dramatic and fantastic than using a dart gun.


<Ah shit. Aw fuck. Aw dick. Aw-


....oh

>While behind the counter, Luna would scream bloody murder, loud enough for most people in the building to hear it. Hopefully for hellboy to hear it, and more importantly hopefully for Bridget to hear it.


AHHHHHHH!! Help red devil HOOOOmun!!!

>With that, Hopefully it'd bring Hellboy off search for Bridget. Meanwhile, Luna would try her best to try and wiggle out from under Rems body, hoping this would be a quick escape.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562862

File: 1594275950824.png (353 KB, 316x509, deadpool_chimichanga.png)

>>41562856
do this.

>Wade would say as his feet pound on the floor as he falls several inches onto it.


Holy shit that worked? No wonder Atlus is kicking your ass.

>He looks around for a brief moment, soaking in the sights. From his expression he either didn't notice Panera or didn't care.


Damn bitch, you live like this?

>He says before finally locking eyes with Panera.


Also rude. Sending me an invite and then demanding to know what I'm doing here. Poor girl was tired as sin when she finally made it to Canterlot.

Hellboy!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562863

File: 1594276495204.jpg (15.27 KB, 236x300, 4707767035c81b646180fb32b3150c…)

>>41562861
>>41562860
>Hellboy could only hope that Le'es was competent to know that the first thing one did in a lock down was lock the doors.

>The "Princesses" calls would have to wait. He couldn't just let this perp get away.

>>41562857
>The illusion wouldn't make Hellboy move from his spot, but it would succeed in drawing his attention.

There you are.

>Hellboy would draw out his gun and take aim.


Get down here before we have to make this uglier then it already is.

>With Bridget examining the window she would find it was made of sturdier stuff then your typical window. The type of stuff that could stop bullets but something larger could likely break through it with considerable force.

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562864

File: 1594343176747.jpg (621.37 KB, 848x1138, dd3lh6u-0c55e781-0ce5-4ed9-961…)

>>41562860
>>41562861
>>41562863

< Good, he took the bait.


>The catsuit Bridget acts as a deer in the headlights for a moment before glancing back and forth between Hellboy and the window.


< ...son of a-


>Examining the window further only compounds the already growing list of problems with this mission. Listing off her resources, Bridget notices the rather large gun the demon looking guy had. It might not be enough to break the window if she could get him to shoot at it, but maybe enough to weaken it? Then she could throw a chair through it or a simple blasting spell to make an opening.


< I see no downside to this plan.


>Catsuit Bridget darts for the window, climbing along the ceiling like a spider. REAL Bridget meanwhile, ducks our of the way. Ready to spring at the right moment.

Panera ManorCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562865

File: 1594343916190.jpg (46.14 KB, 185x198, RCO037.jpg)

>>41562862

>Panera pauses at the intruders strange series of statements. Primarily to process the newly presented information.


Third person reference to Atlus, casually rude rhetorical question, invitation mention, reference to-

>Panera's face suddenly lights up with a sense of joy she had not felt since meeting the adorable dog representative from Anima years ago.


You're from Equestria! Oh creators be praised. I knew she would be strong enough to make the journey, but i was still so worried something happened to her.

>Panera straightens herself out and stands professionally, as though before a congregation.


I apologize for the rude question and following statement. I wasn't expecting anyone from Equestria to come to my home, let alone someone who looked so... human.

>Panera formally bows.


You have my sincerest thanks for receiving Timidglide. But, what are you doing here? I would have thought you'd be with the underground ponies escaping Holweet by now.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562866

>>41562865
>For the most part Wade would seem to be taking most of this in stride.

Yeah neither did my mother at the last family reunion. But we're not here for my tragic ass backstory.

>He lets her finish without further interruption. His sarcasm deflating as the tone of the conversation gets grim.


Well that's actually why I'm here specifically. Ya see we were kind of lacking a few key pieces of information when I made my way over here. First off being exactly how many Ewuestrians you all had over here. Ship could only hold fifty. If Hawkshaw is as reliable as I figure they should be in the way back to our rendezvous point right now, and be there within the next two days.

Which leads me to my next point of being unaware of exactly how close Atlus is to taking this place. So as you can guess we have to move little over two hundred and fifty Ewquestrians in a very short time frame. Figured someone of your station May be able to help me solve at least one of those problems.

Panera ManorCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562867

File: 1594346499542.jpg (44.57 KB, 187x203, RCO034.jpg)

>>41562866

To be honest, i know very little about the more detailed aspects of the underground. I had no idea they had successfully grown so large in such short of a time. Though before you think me neglectful, the less i know about the undergrounds movements, the better. I am still a machine after all and under the right circumstances, that kind of information could be pulled right out of me.

>She waves her hand dismisevly.


But you didn't ask for my excuses, you came for answers.

>Panera turns around and faces the large console. With a few button presses, the various screens all flicker and reorganize. Now in order from Static, to war zone, to scrambling troops, to peaceful.


Judging from how many stations we've lost so far, i estimate Atlus will be arriving to conqueror this region somewhere between-

...

By the creators, that's a lot sooner than i first estimated even for worst case scenario. Our defenses have barely scratch them, let alone slow down their dominating march.

>Panera holds a hand up to her head as one of the tvs depict a massive skyship pulling into view as Holweetians and Ponies alike scramble to the artillery guns or fleeing the base. In a flash of light, the connection is lost and another tv goes to static.


We don't have two days, we have somewhere between five to eight hours. Thirteen at best, but given what I'm seeing, it's unlikely.

>She slams her fist onto the console, severely denting the metal paneling.


Why didn't that fool listen? We should have been making friends! Not try to conqueror Anima!

>Panera takes in a deep breath and stands upright once more.


No time for regrets, only action...

>She turns back around to face Wade.


You best hope of leaving with as many as possible is with our experimental skyships at the nearby base. I have loyalists scattered all over Holweet, especially in this region. With how little time we have i will be calling on all of them to help in your escape. There are four airships. All with state of the art cloaking systems invented- or more likely stolen. Three of them are combat ready and each could hold maybe 150 each at max capacity. Two of the cloaked combat ready ships should be enough for you to get everyone out. I will try to contact my pilots to stand at the ready and use the two others to divert Atlus' attention. Given how primative out technology is compared to theirs, i doubt they will be actively scanning for cloaked anything.
This post was edited by its author on .

Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank-Albrechtsberger Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562868

File: 1594347096929.jpg (87.97 KB, 1080x1027, 67563377_109931597047643_13984…)

>>41562824
>Constanze 'hrmm'ed softly under her breath as she looked over Ada from a distance for a few more seconds. After the time passed she shrugged her shoulders lightly, quickly losing interest, and turned away. Biology wasn't her thing. Meeting an alien was certainly interesting enough, but since it was asleep she had other things on her mind.

>As Ary spoke, she approached the console of the TARDIS and started looking it over, closer up. She still didn't touch any of the buttons or levers, smart enough to know touching things randomly could cause issues, especially with something as finicky and basically alive as the TARDIS.


>Constanze nodded along with what Ary was saying, showing she was paying attention to her and not just the controls. She understood and appreciated the training and information that Ary did have, especially in comparison to herself, who didn't really know anything. However, looking at the controls of the TARDIS, Constanze did feel some kind of familiarity with them, the same way she felt familiarity with learning magic, a kind of natural leaning towards understanding.


>At the mention of the different systems, she looked back up at Ary and raised an eyebrow.


"Where?"

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562869

File: 1594352567196.jpg (23.78 KB, 382x382, 8oO2IuCF_400x400.jpg)

>>41562868
>Of course, Ary would follow her along, happily of course. Her TARDIS was her pride and joy, taking the time to show Connie was a plus. Also, Ary was being extra about answering her questions in an attempt to lessen her trouble. As Ary was assuming that Constanze would use this against her at some point...again, though, Constanze did sneak out too....but what'd be worse? Sneaking out? Or sneaking out while grounded....to insure they both avoid destruction ...like nuclear deterrence , Ary would simply keep this attitude going.

Less seeee....

There's a reason why the controls here aren't perfectly round, but a Hexagon. There are six main systems in these controls, each were suppose to be operated by a pilot. You got the communications, diagnostics, fabrications, helm controls, mechanical controls, annnnd navigation. Each has a bunch of subsystems in em, that's why there's so many buttons...

>As Ary named each, she would point to the corresponding side of the console. Not clearly marked, but using your imagination, one could guess what was what.


Usually don't need to worry about half of those, but it's still pretty hard trying to make this thing work as smooth as it's suppose to...

Anyways, these are just where you control them. They're hooked up to larger devices on the same floor as the engine room...

>Ary trailed off a bit, mind going back to the lack of personal to help her. Neil was there at times, but it was hard to teach someone how to operate something that she herself was trying to fully learn as well....and to think, the Professor had gone about this herself for thousands of years...it was safe to say Ary had idolized that Timelord, despite the reality that Dom nor the Professor herself, told Ary what kind of a person she really was....

Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank-Albrechtsberger Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562870

File: 1594365246485.jpg (49.58 KB, 600x716, constanze___little_witch_acade…)

>>41562869
>At this point, Constanze's mind was so far from the idea of snitching on Ary for sneaking out while grounded that she had basically completely forgot that was the situation they were in. She was too invested in learning about the TARDIS, a focus that would be familiar to anyone who knew her and seen her learning or working on things.

>She watched and listened as Ary pointed out each thing and explained what it was for. She found it quite odd that one person could fly a ship as complicated as the TARDIS when it was meant for eight different people. She supposed that explained why nothing ever seemed to go smoothly when Ary flew it and why it always made that god awful annoying sound. She immediately started to think about ways to make it easier for one person to fly it or a way to program some of her robots to act as co-pilots.


>When Ary finished explaining all of it, she stepped back from the console and looked it over from a distance again, fists on her hips. She would have to take a look at the actual devices under the floor in the engine room at a different time, preferably when there wasn't a sleeping alien down there.


>She looked up at Ary and looked her over with slightly narrowed eyes. She was smarter than she looked but she clearly still had a lot to learn. Constanze herself could probably figure everything out on her own if given enough time and the ability to experiment with the TARDIS. But she'd see if that ever happened.


>With all the information in the control room gone over, Constanze was at a bit of a loss for what to do next. There was a lot to the TARDIS and she didn't have the prerequisite knowledge required to ask about specific things it could do, which frustrated her a bit. She dropped her fists from her side and went over to one of the chairs lining the sides of the room, turning and sitting down in one with a sigh.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562871

File: 1594369836276.png (444.39 KB, 750x516, __yang_xiao_long_rwby_drawn_by…)

>>41562870
Mmm?

>Ary got a quizzical look on her face from Constanze reaction. Guess she was too busy thinking about the TARDIS and how it works, or possibly some other constructive thought around the time machine.


Lot to take in eh?

>Ary wasn't quite sure if that was what she was feeling, she mostly assumed so because the first time she got to get into the TARDIS and check everything out, was when she was far younger than Constanze. This whole situation simply reminded her of that feeling she had long ago. Odd for someone of Arys age to be so nostalgic of something that happened 8ish years ago.


Mm....

Well hey!

I don't think it's a bad idea for you to hang around and check out the TARDIS when ever you want. Can't stop ya from being curious, and double hey, it'd be better me knowing you're in here than having what happened with the cupboard happen again.

>Ary would look around the TARDIS, atleast the current room they were in, for a moment. It was going to suck being in this ship for hours on end, possibly days, without someone being around. Even if Constanze wasn't talkative or had a single emotion for 90% of the day. Having a sister around from time to time was nice.


Just ya know. Don't take it around for a joy ride. This is my baby~!

>Ary would pat a panel by her side loudly, as if giving it a loving pet. Much how a mechanic would give their prized vehicle a pet.


Oh!

That reminds me, this planet we're on has a lotta neat stuff on it. I think you'd probably like hanging around here a bit...even found myself a car too! Whiiiich you'd probably like too. But that's for later.

Sound like a good deal, Connie?

>Ary would hold out her fist towards Constanze, in the typical bro-fist that.

RicoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562872

File: 1594403785247.jpg (334.72 KB, 1300x1713, Rico.(Gunslinger.Girl).full.22…)

>>41562864
>>41562863

>>41562861

>Le'es laid forward and all his weight atop the mare passed out hard. The tranquilizer meant for that of a full size horse, did quick work with making Le'es have a long heavy ten hour sleep.


>Hearing the thrashing and calling out of the mare 'princess' behind the desk, Rico crossed the hallway entrance casually aiming down it as she did with her light steps then focusing back to the desk and behind it. Pointing her gun with a tilted head at the mare.


"You with Bridget?..."
>Slipping the pistol into it's inner jacket pocket holster and giving a good push to the sleeping body over Luna as he limply folded some into the corner off the top of her. Offering out a hand for the mare to take.

"Not the best plan of action if you ask me. We need to get the information and leave."
>She delivered with a good weight of tiredness to it.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562873

File: 1594405685251.png (139.45 KB, 497x722, 42.png)

>>41562863
>>41562864
>>41562872
....what the shit?

>Luna blinked a few times as Rico helped her out. Her drunken state had completely gone away as if it wasn't there to begin with! Because it wasn't! Luna didn't accept the hand up, instead seeming fairly confused


Who are you and why do you know Bridget?

Whatever, we had this why are you here?

....I think we had it anyways.

>Luna would hop to her feet quickly with her own will, rubbing her chin as she looked at Rico. unaware of what kind of a sticky situation Bridget was in right now.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562880

File: 1594456137671.jpg (36.8 KB, 173x361, deadpool3.jpg)

>>41562867
>He looks at the TV Panera holds her hand up to. It was an awful sight to behold as the gargantuan ship looms menacingly overhead. He can only imagine what caused the monitor to blank out as it did.

Even with five that's more time then I thought we had. Even if I fail here those fifty will be promised a better life.

>It would be a minor victory at best. But better then absolute failure.


That's better then what we previously had planned. We'll look to securing them once we destroy the breeding center.

>He says it so nonchalantly even after she had confessed that everything said here could be compromised.


How soon can you make it onto one of the ships?

Hellboy!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562881

File: 1594456425650.jpg (329.54 KB, 1920x1080, hellboy-animated2.jpg)

>>41562864
>>41562873
>>41562872
>With all the commotion he would remain unaware of the actions in the lobby. His entire focus on securing the suspect in front of him.

I said freeze!

>Despite what Bridget suspected would happen, Hellboy would instead lunge forward, reaching for the illusion with his rock hand. In doing so he would push the desk separating them forward up against the wall. This act would leave the door now exposed if she could dodge out of the way of the desk.

Panera ManorCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562883

File: 1594498181004.jpg (68.76 KB, 297x446, RCO0601.jpg)

>>41562880

You're going to what?

>She asks a little surprised.


I was hoping for a less destructive solution, but i suppose there's not enough time for that anymore...

>She pauses at Wades question. Puzzled by the thought.


Oh, you must think i intend to leave... I only said i wanted to escape in my letter to increase the chance some Equestria actually sending help for the underground. People are more likely to believe selfish motivations than good intentions after all. With Altus closing in, my people need me, now more than ever. When they finally conquer us, Atlus will need a willing figurehead to keep the people in check.

>Panera shakes her head.


I will do everything i can from here to help you, but you should leave me behind. Just tell the underground and your leadership there were complications. An explosion, an ambush, or simply tell them the truth. Whatever you feel is the right thing to do, just do it.

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562884

File: 1594498618762.jpg (54.34 KB, 260x234, IMG_20170329_151813.jpg)

>>41562872
>>41562873
>>41562881

< Oh sh-


>Completely caught off guard by seeing the demon guy straight up charge at her shadow copy, Bridget failed to move in time and is violently pinned against the wall. Unable to keep quiet any longer, Bridget cries out in pain.


AURGH!

>Having now completely lost focus, her shadow copy vanishes and her invisibility spell fades. Not only was she pinned, but in serious pain.


>Roll 1d1000 = 391 Evens, flicks her wand and releases a concussive blast to Hellboy to keep him back.

>Odds, she lost grip on her wand as it fell on the ground.

RicoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562885

File: 1594500528166.jpg (75.5 KB, 700x394, 700px-GS_Girls_IL_CZ75_(5).jpg)

>>41562873

>Rolling her eyes and keeping her hand outstretched in her monotone manner. Letting her shoulder go limp and dropping her hand when the pony refused to take it, moving it to her hip and exposing a pair of small handheld red and yellow canisters with pins. Aiming her pistol in a sharp reaction to the yell of pain that came from the office down the hall.


>Shooting a quick look to the pony then turning for her to follow or leave, taking up the corner of the hallway and aiming down, slowly and steadily moving her way down the left of the hallway against the wall, pistol ready. Luckily along the way spotting the room and it's door labeled 'Server Room'.


>Looking back for one moment before turning and giving a breaching kick to the server room door, assuming it would be locked.


Roll 1d1000 = 627
Evens- She connects right where needed having done it far too many times before, and the door opens wide and exposes the server room.
Odds- It's a new door... maybe it's French or something... hits the wrong spot, and her heel simply sticks in with the impact making her stagger back to the middle of the hallway.
>>41562884
>>41562881
This post was edited by its author on .

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562886

>>41562883
What you've done to my people is unforgivable. I'm not about to leave Atlus with the tools to do the same.

>any hint of humor retreated from Wade's tone. His usually expressive mask now hiding what lay beneath with an almost menacing fashion.


I also promised someone you two would see Canterlot together. And as much as the idea disgusts me I'm a stallion of my word.

>It was a rare moment where Wade was so furious that he didn't even try to hide his true feelings with jokes. It took all he had to divert his gaze from Panera least he burn her with murderous intent.


>Now with the evidence presented to him on the various screens he saw there was no way to delay the march of Atlus outside of direct intervention. Any option available to him would also risk Equestria's exposure on Atkus's radar. Even with an entire ocean between them they couldn't risk going to beat with such a technologically superior force. Five hours was all they had for better or for worse.


We're getting the underground ready to move. We'll work on getting them transported to the airfield as quickly as possible. Is there anything you can tell me about the breeding center?

Panera ManorCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562887

File: 1594503248994.jpg (58.18 KB, 211x328, RCO012_1493275405.jpg)

>>41562886

...You say that as though the slave trade in my country was all up to me. If it was my choice, we would have never started it in the first place. Any country that adopts slavery is weak, and deserves to be conquored by a more capable nation. All of my slaves were gifted to me. A tradition here that the head of economics receives a sample of every harvest or product. Every single one i sent straightway to the underground for the chance to be free. To help others be free.

>Panera recomposes herself and sighs softly.


Not that I'd expect a neophyte like you to understand. You wouldn't know what it's like to live under a dictatorship. To see the country you love directed on the whim of a single individual. I took this position because i thought it would be a chance to change my country from the inside. I was getting so close to convincing the Immortal Leader to disband the slave trade when Commander Baxter started the war with Anima.

Judge me however you will. Take me to your leaders, imprison me for life, execute me, leave me to be crushed under Atlus. I will repeat myself when i say, Do whatever you think is right.

>Panera turns away from Wade and faces the tv screens.


Everything i knew about the breeding center, i already gave to the underground. I am not made for combat, so if it be your will that i go with you, then i will not stop you. I will be at the base when it's time for takeoff...

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562888

File: 1594504811974.png (657.5 KB, 1280x720, 2.png)

>>41562885
Allll right. Good talk.

>Luna said in a sarcastic way. Never really a fan of the quiet types in these sorts of situations. Lunas ears would perk up at the yell of pain along with Ricos reaction. The dark pony would follow along Rico for a moment, until she decided to try a door


....

>Try a door. Try to door. Luna raised an eyebrow before continuing on down the hall quickening the pace


Well I'mma go on a head!

>He already knew Bridget was in trouble. Hard to not figure that out since the alarms goin off, Hellboy hadn't come back despite her screams, and now there was also screams of pain coming about. Luna was trying to figure out which room that she was in, which one had the commotion going on in it...Atleast he knew where she was not! Thee bathroom!

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562891

File: 1594511520516.jpg (47.92 KB, 300x250, deadpool-141085483411b1a4bcf7d…)

>>41562887
>No matter how high up you went, there was always a bigger fish. It would seem that Holwheet was no different. A part of him already knew there would be other victims in this government besides his own people. But another part wanted him to believe they were all bastards. Maybe if just to make things easier.

.....Timidglide will be greatful.

>He drops the name of the mare responsible for this development as a half baked way to deflect his own rage. To remind himself why it was even in the cards to bring her along in the first place.


If we don't have any way to slow down Atlus we'll only have five hours to work with. The longer we take after that the more at risk we are to Atlus coming in and getting in our way.

>He turns his back toward Panera as he pushes up his sleeve to look down at his watch. He had to alert HQ of the change in the plan on his way to rendezvous with Tempest.


If there's nothing else to discuss I should head out on my way.

Hellboy!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562893

File: 1594512170961.jpg (46.29 KB, 768x433, hellboy_loadscreen_-_h_2017.jp…)

>>41562884
What the?

>He opens his hand as the illusion vanishes only for the real Bridget to make herself seen. Looking to the side he would spot the wand on the ground and put two and two together.


Dang it! Fell for the oldest trick in the book.

>He keeps the desk where it is and reaches over to stomp on the wand.


Don't know what you're up to but if you had to sneak into the chief's office it can't be anything good.

>He puts his gun away only to pull out a pair of handcuffs to restrain her to one of the filing cabinets close by.


Now stay here while I go collect your-

>>41562888
>>41562885
>He stops mid sentence as he hears the unmistakable sound of a boot meeting a door.

What the hell?

>He pulls his gun back out and steps out into the hallway to see Rico kicking down the server room door just down the hall.


Hey! What do you think you're doin!?

>He shouts out before training his gun on her as a warning. Looking off to the side he would see the unsurprisingly now sober "Princess" not to far away.


Both of you put your primary appendages up.

Panera ManorCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562894

File: 1594521234715.jpg (54.51 KB, 217x314, RCO0141.jpg)

>>41562891

>Panera says nothing further to Wade. She stands quietly, watching the tv screens as yet another one turns to static. She had said all she felt was needed, for now she could only wait for the time to move. At the very least, she can look forward to seeing Timidglide again.


What the? We didn't receive word about a truck did we?

>From just outside, Wade would be able to hear the guards outside begin chattering as the squeaking gears of an escort truck pull up to the front gate.

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562895

File: 1594521820146.jpg (54.34 KB, 260x234, IMG_20170329_151813.jpg)

>>41562885
>>41562888
>>41562893

>Despite the weight and pressure from Hellboys boot, it would not be enough to break the wand. The moment he stepped on it, the wand would retract into it's more portable form of a small cylinder. Bridget continues to groan in pain trapped behind the desk as she is handcuffed to the file cabinet. It had been so long since she had been genuinely caught that feeling the cold steel on her wrists was almost, comforting in a way.


< Heh, i guess that's the little ponies assassin come to finish me off.


>Getting out of cuffs was no problem normally, but in this situation, she was in far to much pain to push the heavy wooden desk back. Neither did she have a proper escape route. Despite all that, she hoped that Dom did the smart thing, and bail out once the alarms go off.

RicoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562896

File: 1594528809365.gif (1.51 MB, 498x277, tenor (1).gif)

>>41562895

>>41562893
>>41562888
>Going wide eyed for a moment and turning her head side long to the sight of the large red demon officer and his huge pistol trained on her in her current back heavy foot stance.

<Shit... figures.

>Hopefully he didn't see she had a gun in one hand yet, and .. damn, gonna need make or break it. Extra 200K for having to kill two cops prolly would be a nice request in addition.

"Woah! Okay okay.. this isn't the princess, it's an impostor, she is attacked your officer in the fro-"
*ZIP ZIP ZIP*

>Leveling her arm up from her hip and training in on the red demon and his huge form center mass, and squeezing off three shots rapidly as she could letting her back foot slip out and falling back to drop just behind the tall blue pony alicorn to cover some of her torso at least.


Roll 1d1000 = 675
Evens-
The three smaller 9mm suppressed rounds connect center mass with the officer as she falls back and scoots, hiding her torso some behind the standing pony. Pistol trained just along the side of the alicorn on the red giant still.

Odds-
The three shots go just wide, passing just over his shoulder and head into the door frame and wall, her fall backwards for cover and the rush of her shot throwing her off as she lands on the tile floor a bit harder than intended.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562897

File: 1594531322577.jpg (18.9 KB, 500x286, lunas-just-hanging-around.jpg)

>>41562893
>>41562895
>>41562896
Oh hohohoh screeew youuu..

>Luna said to Rico, sitting on her flanks at the sight Hellboy coming out. Maybe if she was able to have some time and warning, she could have tried talking her way out of it...but clearly it was past that. Lunas ears would go up at the sound of Rico starting to shoot.


Yer a bad shot too!

>Luna said, but seeing as things were going to get worse right now, Luna looked between Hellboy and Rico quickly before sprinting off towards Hellboy


Scuuuuuse me!

>She said, hoping that Hellboys focus would be solely on the armed woman firing at him, and not on the unarmed pony. She'd also hope that Hellboys reaction to gunfire was to dodge out the way, and Luna would use the opening to slide on through the door into the office where Bridget was assumingly in.

Hellboy!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562898

File: 1594531612607.jpg (234.67 KB, 1444x2050, hellboy-art-1495047098471_1670…)

>>41562895
>>41562896
>>41562897
>The bullets would miss their mark. All except for one which would graze the side of Hellboy's rocklike forearm. Whatever it was made of bullets would obviously not be enough to cut it.

Yeah, thanks for spelling out what I already managed to figure out.

>He would open fire on the human but the pony was getting a little too cocky for its own good.


S'cuse me, "Yer majesty".

>He reaches over to grab at "Luna" with his rock hand.


>Roll 1d1000 = 93


>Evens he manages to FIRMLY GRASP IT and pin her to the wall.


How about you show me what you really look like? Ya know, make it easier for both of us.

>If odds, player's discretion.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562899

File: 1594532336657.jpg (13.75 KB, 236x331, 99bd9d8f6f2a4e65dc4a150346059b…)

>>41562894
Sounds like my ride's here.

>Wade makes his way back to the window to peek out from the side. He hovers his hand over his teleporter belt for a brief moment.


......

>He takes a deep breath. A part of him wanting to kick himself for what he was about to do.


...I know a thing or two about failure. I know it eats you up inside thinking you could have done more. But for what it's worth it seems you did all you could.

>He turns his eyes over to Panera.


...Thank you.

>He presses on the buckle to pop into the passenger's seat of the transport truck. Quickly slipping into pony form to slide down into the bottom.


You'd be surprised how often I've said this to a mare. But pretend I'm not here.

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562906

File: 1594690568328.jpg (47.2 KB, 176x162, 66a5467008d4ebee0e44444901c4b6…)

>>41562896
>>41562897
>>41562898

>After hearing the shots fired and Hellboys attempt to grab Dom, Bridget already strong feeling of urgency grows ever stronger.


< If i can just reach my wand


>Bridget struggles against the weight of the desk against her body. If he could push it away just enough to get free, she could slip out of her cuffs and grab the wand. Then all of their problems will be solved!


>Roll 1d1000 = 627 Evens

Tempest ShadowCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562907

File: 1594691098838.jpg (224.59 KB, 2732x2048, 1663626__safe_artist-colon-nou…)

>>41562899

>Tempest almost didn't notice Wade teleport into the passenger seat as she was more preoccupied with keeping an eye on the guards and looking out for Wade.


Where is-

>The moment he speaks, Tempest sharply turns towards him. Her horn sparking and forming a glowing green ball of magic. Ready to fire off in an instant.


Oh!

>While her body physically relaxes after realizing who it is, the magic buildup in her broken horn takes time to diffuse. The process appearing to cause Tempest pain.


Don't surprise me like that. I almost turned you to stone.

>The inside of the truck cabin appeared to be built for use by Equestrians. The seats and driving mechanisms all placed in positions comfortable for their shape. Tempest quickly puts the truck in gear and speeds off just as the manor guards started shouting at them to stop.


Did you find what you were looking for?

RicoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562908

File: 1594705298077.jpg (75.5 KB, 700x394, 700px-GS_Girls_IL_CZ75_(5).jpg)

>>41562906
>>41562898
>>41562897

<How did I miss that... he's only twelve feet away....


>Laying on her back still, realizing her cover of a pony just charged up and he went to grab her, Rico only had a few moments to back out and try a new... or close with and engage.


>Ugh... doubt this gun could do much to him, close with, engage vitals, get to Bridget.


>Rico kicked her knee up to her shoulder and rolled back over her head to a kneeling position, leveling her pistol with both hands gripping and advancing on the large red cop rapidly, trying to hug the right wall and keep some of Luna between him and her.


ZIP ZIP ZIP

>Firing a trio of rounds as she charged and would go for a duck and slide of sorts past his right, pulling her lower back belt held boot dagger and slicing for the side and back of his knee as she passed.


Triple Tap-
Roll 1d1000 = 463 Evens
Evens- She is able to better train her weapon while on the move with both hands on now, and lands the trio in a tight grouping center mass.
Odds- Something is just off, maybe these new night sights weren't a good idea. The shots pull right some, barely passing over Luna and over Hellboy's shoulder.

---

Tac Slide Slice
Roll 1d1000 = 812 Evens
Evens- Sliding past and taking the dagger out backwards in her hand, giving a solid punch past his knee and dragging the short blade through his knee and across the back.
Odds- Damascus Steel? Pfft... what a rip off, spose to be full tang rolled damascus... aside the tip, the blade just wasn't very sharp really. It slides roughly across his knee but doesn't cut.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562909

File: 1594706723604.png (377.64 KB, 2999x1621, 547584.png)

>>41562898
>Luna would slip through Hellboys grip quite effectively. The pony was quite slender and noodle like, only escaping by quite literally the hair on her tail.

Thanks boss!

>She'd say in a bit of a cheeky tone, doing a little pose as she stuck the landing from the dive out of his rocky grip.


>>41562898
>>41562906
>>41562908
H-Hey what are you even doing!? Stop using me as a ponysheild!

>Luna said to Rico, puffing out her cheeks After all the move the move she pulled to keep Hellboy sandwiched between them...Luna also didn't really appreciate the whole human shield thing Rico was doing. But she was the only one doing some offense here...


uhhh

>Luna quickly snapped out of it, quickly going to Bridget and pushing the table out of the way, using her head and all four of her hooves to help her pushing along.


Whats say we get out of here asap, yeah?

>Small window of time right now, especially given that Hellboy will likely try something here. Luckily, Luna knew just how quick Bridget was at getting out of handcuffs.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562910

File: 1594707014781.jpg (27.94 KB, 631x564, 1373090280843.jpg)

>>41562907
That's my secret ponytail.

>He waits for them to leave before slipping up into the seat. His face hidden by his hat as he covers up as much of his outfit as possible with the extra layer.


I'm always rock hard.

>He lets the aura of the joke settle before answering her question.


Almost everything. I now know we only have five hours before Atlus arrives at this city. Maybe eight but in these cases relying on the larger number is typically a bad idea.

>He pulls down in his hat. Leaning on the side to cover himself from the side. But also to let himself rest a bit.


Also learned that Holweets been a naughty boy in more then just unnecessary invasions. Got four experimental flying ships ready to roll. Will only need two of them to hold everyone left in the underground as well as whoever's in the breeding center. Panera will meet us there when it's time to take off.

>He pauses for a moment before taking a brief sigh and slumping his forelegs down to his side.


Also learned a bit about pushing aside my general bias but that's kind of in the optional quest-line category.

Hellboy!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562911

File: 1594707340684.jpg (97.49 KB, 640x853, hellboy.jpg)

>>41562908
Gah! Son of a- NGH!

>The bullets would wiz right past Hellboy with minimal annoyance. But when the knife makes contact he can feel the stinging sensation behind his knee. It wouldn't keep him down but it stung like a mother hubbard.


Alright that's it.

>This time he extends his more normal looking hand holding his almost comically large revolver. Taking aim at Rico he would fire off two shots in her direction.


>Roll 1d1000 = 504 Evens

>Roll 1d2 = 2 bullets hit.

>>41562909
>>41562906
>It was becoming clear that the blonde was the real muscle behind the operation. If he could take her out quickly the other two should be easy enough to take down.

Tempest ShadowCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562925

File: 1594774112988.png (1.14 MB, 1024x1024, _sfm___mlp__in_deep_thought_by…)

>>41562910

>Tempest slowly pulls the truck to a stop in the middle of nowhere and slowly turns to face Wade. She doesn't say a word after his terrible pun, but simply stares at him in silence.


...

>Once she feels it has set in, she continues on as Wade speaks up once more.


Five hours is no time at all. I'll have to inform the unicorn escorts to begin teleporting. The strain will leave them useless if we find ourselves in a fight. Though my intel says differently about the airships, i would trust Panera's word most.

...

Did you say Panera was coming with us?

>She asks with interest

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562926

File: 1594774890619.png (3.5 MB, 1280x1761, lwa__amanda_o_neill_by_solkorr…)

>>41562908
>>41562911

< Oh great, more gunshots. What kind of an assassin just walks into a police station? Shouldn't she be using a sniper rifle?


>>41562909

>The moment Dom enter the room, Bridget lets out a sigh of relief.


You have no idea how happy i am to see you right now, but why didn't you leave the moment things went south?

>With the table finally out of the way, Bridget can breath a little easier and with a quick pop, dislocates her right thumb and pulls her hand free. The cuffs dangling from her left wrist. Wasting no time, Bridget immediately scoops up her wand. Her right thumb dangling uselessly for the moment.


Don't have to tell me twice! Stand back.

>Since it didn't matter how much noise she made now, she holds up her wand to the window.


Shatterpoint!

>With a wobble of magic, she shatters the window into thousands of shards of glass. Finally, an easy way out. Now with nothing in their way, she could teleport them to some far off rooftop... or she could take advantage of the demon cop being distracted to get a look inside the desk.


>Roll 1d1000 = 353 Evens, Bridget grabs Dom around the neck and flicks her wand. "Teleport!" and in ans instantly appear on a far off rooftop. The police station just barely still in view.

>Odds.... "Hang on, i need to see what's in the desk!" Bridget holds up her wand and breaks the desk drawers open for a quick peek inside for anything of worth.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562935

>>41562925
I've done more with less.

>A lie he told himself. Perhaps there was a time where he thought he was the baddest dude on the planet. But after running with Wayne Manor and essentially being a meat shield as they went against gods he knew better. At least here he was back in his element. And he was even still getting paid.


I made a promise to Timidglide. Personally I trust a politician as much as I would a scalper but I couldn't say no to that face. After the two see Equestria together it'll be up to Celestia to decide her fate.

>He wishes he could predict the outcome of that meeting but he honestly had no idea what would happen. After all politics was beyond his understanding outside of what could cause a war. Sometimes it was something as simple as leaving a pen after shooting someone in the face.

RicoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562957

File: 1594885787349.jpg (39.55 KB, 704x396, rico1big.jpg)

>>41562911

>Wow, this wasn't going at all well... why was there a demon as a cop in this station. All she'd seen come and go were humans, a pair of girls, ... but this guy was here. And she was entirely off her game, and it seemed the two who needed to escape, were they escaping? Maybe, no time to check.


<That's blood... that's a lot of blood. And pain... and lack of feeling...


>Down on one knee and the other to her chest, doubled over with a open hand on the floor and the other clutching her knife still, the pistol having scooted to the side some. Rico had two large caliber holes through her center. Just under lung and heart but just barely above most of the vital stomach organs. She wasn't in good shape. And chances of getting all the fragments of that hand cannon out were low.


< She didn't fail did she? Ouch... sure feels like it.


<Well... hopefully the camera's are so old as they look and weren't recording or the old data hold is ancient anyways. Time to leave.


>Reaching to her gut with her free open hand and then taking hold of the thermite grenade on her belt while keeled over to obscure her movement. She pulled the pin with her thumb and then gave it a light throw over her shoulder at the rough angle where Hellboy might still have been behind her. Scuttling forward as best she could into a sort of rapid low crouch holding her gut.


Roll 1d1000 = 180 Evens Don't fail me now.
Evens-
The Grenade floats gracefully over her shoulder from the obscured way she was bent over kneeling, and right at Hellboy's chest to bounce off and detonate in a bright, loud hissing, miniature burning sun that would land just before him and start sputtering and sparking and growing like a slower motion explosion burning hot enough to melt steel slowly.
Odds-
The grenade's spoon doesn't disconnect and let the primer hit soon enough, flying up and bouncing lightly off Hellboy's shoulder and rolling down his back, the spoon kicking and the grenade going off in it's sun like way in the middle of the office between Hellboy and the door, and Bridget and 'Luna'.

>>41562926
>>41562909

Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank-Albrechtsberger Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562958

File: 1594890904149.jpg (63.67 KB, 640x640, 69375025_2505578453099732_2746…)

>>41562871
>Constanze did not, in fact, have much trouble taking in everything about the TARDIS. She felt like she got the basics of it pretty well. Sure, she didn't know how it worked, and that did bother her, but she didn't really have much issue with things so far. That was just how her mind worked.

>She sat up a bit when Ary mentioned that she didn't mind if she hung around the TARDIS with her, seeming to cheer up a bit at the prospect. But the mention of her prior predicament of being trapped in the cupboard made her scrunch her face up and frown at the memory of being trapped there. For something known for being 'Bigger on the inside', the TARDIS sure did have a lot of small places to get stuck in.


>She dropped the expression when Ary moved on and mentioned the planet they were on. She had almost forgotten that the TARDIS had traveled while she was trapped, despite the addition of the alien. The idea of exploring it was interesting. Constanze liked adventure. She liked exploration. It wasn't all knowledge and mechanics and making stuff with her, she liked to go out and see new places, meet new people, and so on. But she was still pretty young, so she didn't get much chance to do that. But since Ary was older, she could go with her.


>For the first time since getting free from the cupboard and spending time with Ary, Constanze smiled, especially at her nickname. She stood up from the seat and nodded her head.


"Sounds good."

>She said and met Ary's fist with her own.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562959

File: 1594922271324.gif (227.47 KB, 300x240, ViMG.gif)

>>41562926
Don't worry bout that! Gotta go now!

>Dom said, in response to her question. Course it a simple answer. Plus, he was sort of having fun. With the glass broken Dom felt a bit of relief at having an exit ready. At first he'd thought they'd have to try rolling about between Hellboys legs.


Alright lets go-wait what are you doing!?

>Dom was dumbstruck at Bridget action.


>>41562911
>>41562926
>>41562957
>The loud bang would cause Lunas ears to fold flat on her head, and the flashing lights would put her in alarm.

Oh fuck this.

>Luna quickly grabbed Bridget by the waist, and started to drag her along through the window as quick as he could!

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562964

File: 1594940894824.jpg (74.4 KB, 850x474, __yang_xiao_long_rwby_drawn_by…)

>>41562958
>Ary let a content sigh escape from her nostrils. It was going to be nice having a sister around during things like this. Her imagination ran a bit wild though, already wondering about getting the rest of the family onboard with this, and having a fun little family road trip across time and space. Maybe getting a second home here to move in? Nah. That wouldn't work. AS quickly as the thought came along, she had dashed it away with remembering that their dad had worked rather hard to build that ground up with his own two hooves. Of course, he had friends to help, but those friends were long gone by now. In anycase, the thought didn't deflate Ary as she seemed rather excited.

Ooooh~

This is going to be so much fun, hadn't had much sister bonding time with you in a while!

>Ary probably had been getting ahead of herself there. NEver the less, Ary would bounce up to her feet


You know! I say we do that! Go check out the town and have a nice day together.

....hopefully, you know, we don't run into any mercs.

...or homeless men....

......or small....angry...children...

>Ary had thought about Monello for a split second, but running into her would be rare, she assumed...kind to think of it, Connie was like her. Small, angry...just not nearly as talkative or as young. Ary would soon sprint off, to get dress.

Tempest ShadowCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562968

>>41562935

>Tempest nods in agreement.


A good policy to have for their kind. Despite it all, i do hope that she will not be charged too harshly. To end the life of a MOTHER Unit is to commit genocide.

>Tempest pulls the truck up to what looked like a ranch with a large luxury building in the center. She pulls the truck to a stop a short ways off from the main entrance to the property. Scanning the area she turns the truck off.


We are here. Looks like Hawkshaw and his team have already eliminated the exterior guards. They are likely waiting for us before moving on inside.

>Tempest removes two small stone tablets from her pack and sets one down on the driver seat as she exits the vehicle. The other she keeps on her. Should Wade happen to glance at the tablet on the seat, he would see Trixie's cutie mark with a # symbol stamped on it.


Once we have gathered the willing inhabitants, i will use this teleportation tablet to return here and bring the truck around.

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562969

File: 1594954231430.jpg (210.2 KB, 890x593, open-uri20200717-7057-h0ygef.j…)

>>In an empty warehouse somewhere in town.

>Cozy Glow looks over at an old dusty clock barely hanging off of the barren wall.


"...Mokou, do you have a watch by chance?"

MokouCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562970

File: 1594954671358.jpg (118.45 KB, 1190x1670, 13si9.jpg)

>>41562969

>Hands in her pockets, idly looking at some of the old warning painted on the wall and labels of long gone stock. Giving a sidelong glance to Cozy then to her wrist.


"Uhh... no."
>Lowering her arm back into her pocket deeply and turning to face Cozy, wondering why they were waiting in the big empty warehouse again.

"I should buy one then..?"

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562971

File: 1594954821728.gif (2.29 MB, 238x323, Gif20.gif)

>>41562970
>She sighs
"No... Um, well that's on you if you want to"

"Why did I forgot my pocket watch?"

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562972

File: 1594955107343.jpg (236.13 KB, 454x600, alan_gabriel_by_yokoya.jpg)

>>41562969
>>41562970
>>41562971
>A chuckle would ring out in the warehouse. A figure would stride towards the pair. Tall and slender, in a well pressed suit. One hand glinted metal. Skin almost bone white, and a glint of blonde hair from out under his hat. His eyes couldn't be seen by seemingly a shadow casted by his eyes.

I assure you I'm on time.

>he'd say in a cheery tone with an unshakable smile.


And I can give you the time, if you'd like.

>He'd present the arm with the human hand and a holographic watch would appear over his wrist.

Faber GreyfeatherCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562973

File: 1594955550612.png (1.56 MB, 1019x832, Capture5.PNG)

Flying at a gentle glide over the rooftops of town, making way for one of the more, clean parts of town. The large grey and black hippogriff idly looked side to side for the building that was described to him by the lioness riding on his back.

"Listen, I have a place we can crash for the night again.. we can actually pull out the bed in the couch for ya this time even aight... ... I get it, my place sucks. Sue me."

>Shaking his head some looking forward again as they glided looking for the backup apartment his new friend said she had.

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562974

File: 1594955712086.png (663.92 KB, 855x715, 1860458.png)

>>41562972
"Oh Golly, no need, was more for my own curiosity than anything."

>The small pink pony replied. She fluttered over to him, motioning to him to have a seat next to an old folding table.


"Mister Manny I presume?"

MokouCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562975

File: 1594955775276.jpg (118.45 KB, 1190x1670, 13si9.jpg)

>>41562972
>>41562971

"I might.. I'm not really getting paid so.. if you have a spare, I'll take that I guess....-"
>Looking to the right at the slender, smiling man who approached. Hands going a little tense but staying in her pockets and keeping her current look and stance. Tired and lazy.

>She would hold any comment and just watch Cozy.

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562976

File: 1594956458388.png (23.36 KB, 168x142, DmH2rq_UYAAukhL.png)

>>41562974
Yes.

>the cheerful voice would reply. But it didn't come from the figure before them. Another figure came into view. He looked exactly like the first. Both approached the table. The second one took the seat. The first would lean on the second's left shoulder with one hand.


Manny the Many, at your service.

>Both spoke this time, but not at the same time. They alternated between each word, without pause or delay. As if spoken from a single mouth, rather than two.

CaitCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562977

File: 1594957264742.png (80.91 KB, 255x218, hoodie face.png)

>>41562973
>Cait held on tightly as they soared through cool night air. It had been a rather crazy three nights to say the least, the small tigress never thinking to herself that she would fine someone she kind of enjoyed being around, especially considering how they met each other. Though it wasn't at all redemption by any means, this surely was a new change for her.

"Anything was better than that damn church"
>She said with a chuckle.

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562978

File: 1594957553762.png (480.04 KB, 1280x720, gee golly.png)

>>41562976
>Gozy Glow was speechless from the little demonstration.

"...Um, are there any more of you?"

>She asked while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Gee Golly, I don't think we brought enough chairs if there are"

Faber GreyfeatherCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562979

File: 1594957712690.png (89.75 KB, 277x205, Capture6.PNG)

>>41562977

"Oh really? .. you seemed to really dislike my place though.. eh, whatever. I'm looking for that apartment complex, I don't see it.You sure it's in this part of town?"

>Continuing to glide along for another moment.

"You hungry or something, I need to take a break for a bit. You're too heavy~"

>He gave a sidelong look back over his shoulder to Cait at his remark, rolling his eyes and starting to descend down to an empty, mostly, sidewalk. Giving a few slow heavy flaps of his wings.

CaitCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562980

File: 1594958181389.png (208.97 KB, 380x452, Hmmmmmmm.PNG)

>>41562979
"I mean, it was a dump... But the worst dump I've been in"
>She said with a shit-eating grin.

"Haha, haha! Careful when your jugular is within in my reach bird brain, and I am not sure how many times I told you this the place I was at burnt down from some... Some..."
>Cait scratched her head, her memory seeming to have a rather sizable gap in it, likely a side-effect from the trans-dimensional shift.

"...Actually, I cannot remember how that place burnt down now that I think of it."

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562981

File: 1594958602607.jpg (33.82 KB, 225x350, 282827.jpg)

>>41562978
>The pair would laugh in the same alternating pattern.

Oh no, it is just me.

>Both would point to themselves and say "me" together. And maybe it was just an echo, but it sounded like there could have been a third more distant "me" . . .


>The two lowered their hands. The sitting one lacing his fingers together in his lap, the standing one's free hand resting on his hip.


A pleasure to meet such an entrepreneuring youngster.

>the sitting Manny would say.

Faber GreyfeatherCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562982

File: 1594958614033.png (117.1 KB, 283x340, tempsnip.png)

>>41562980

"Don't give me empty promises now with those little paw pads."
>He chuckled back and gave another semi concerned look. The way she sort of just, was wandering around alone at night when he picked her up. She remembered some but the last few days prior were sort of a blur to her for some reason. If her memory came to fully it'd be great but for the time being, she was fun and refreshing to have around. Accepted his humor and attitude.

"Yeah... well, I'm getting us some food then til we figure out where we're going."

>Letting his wings fold in and dive bombing down the last 30 yards and flaring out his huge air brake like wings with a jolt and rapid glide forward, digging his talons in and scooting his hind hooves across the sidewalk for a few feet and relaxing, letting his wings fold in and rolling his neck some, fishing out his hat from his saddle bag and dawning it with a pap.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562983

>>41562926
>>41562959
>in a brief moment Hellboy would look over at the two attempting to escape.

Hey! I told you two to stay where you-

>>41562957

>just as he points his gun to ready a warning shot he feels the grenade bounce off his side. He looks down at it as his mood obviously sours


....aw...crap...

>The explosion wouldn't harm him much but his coat and equipment would take the brunt of the power. He drops his now useless gun as he pats off his coat where he can feel the flames.

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562984

File: 1594960452373.png (247.07 KB, 506x530, 1860501.png)

>>41562981
>Cozy couldn't shake the feeling there were still more of them elsewhere in the vast warehouse. There would be a brief pause before she spoke.

"...Right, well from what my scout tells me, you have some potential to become a valuable asset for my little business venture here, what kind of skills do you have?"
This post was edited by its author on .

Cait!Doom2pkvkwCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562985

File: 1594961194112.png (345.45 KB, 568x639, It is tiny but would make Hiro…)

>>41562982
>Cait had thick skin so she didn't mind the razzing, all for as long as he didn't try to eat her again.
"Do I need to remind you again how sharp they really are?~"
>She said while giving him a playful poke.

>She held on tightly as he dove to the ground, the pair soon landing nearby a familiar corner. As soon as they came to a complete stop, she leapt from his back, her little light-up shoes flashing to life as she landed on the pavement. For how much she hated wearing children's clothes, she did have a soft-spot for the light up kicks regardless of how impractical they were.


"Oh hey, I know this block, we're close to my old apartment. There should be a stake house nearby here."

>She said while digging around in her pockets, a relieved smile soon appearing on her face when she felt she had a few bits left.

Faber GreyfeatherCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562986

File: 1594961545196.png (89.75 KB, 277x205, Capture6.PNG)

>>41562985

"Cruisin for a bruisin and another couple cowlicks aren't ya."
>He gave a heavy grin and furrowed his brows looking down to the side at her as she hopped off. The little light up sneakers giving him a small smile and chuckle under his breath. Looking back outwards and down the street either way then the other two ways. The remains of some apartment building that was in the process of being fully bulldozed and cleared out. Old blast and scorch marks on the perimeter wall and in the large yard. Much of the rubble burnt to a crisp and charred.

>Eyeing it for a few moments extra before snapping his attention to Cait.


"Steak house huh? Lead the way. I'll pay."
>Giving her a small light push with the back of his talon to the upper half of her back.

Cait!Doom2pkvkwCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562987

File: 1594962779361.png (549.15 KB, 903x771, Ready or not.PNG)

>>41562986
"You got the last two duder... I didn't just rob a bank to lose it all in a house fire..."

>She chuckled to herself as they continued along

"Besides~ Pretty sure the owner is gonna give it to us on the house"

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562988

File: 1594969548551.jpg (158.79 KB, 717x1014, deadpony_by_dark_pup-d5l1gmt.j…)

>>41562968
>Wade does so and recognizes the symbol on it almost immediately. Though he wasn't personally involved with them for very long he knew enough of the Trixie clones to know of their origins.

And here I thought I was unique.

>He says tapping on his belt buckle before slipping out of the truck, closing the door as gently as he could.


>Looking around the place was disgusting in and of itself. The entire place looked like where someone would keep livestock. Though something told him the conditions inside were even less favorable.


I didn't come here to leave ponies behind. You may have to stop me from dragging them out kicking and screaming.

>He lifts up a foreleg to look down at his watch. Time was moving and it was moving fast. They would have to do this with maximum effort if they wanted to make it to the airfield in time. He knew he would have to contact HQ about the change in plans. Hopefully he would be able to find time before they took off to give decent time.

Faber GreyfeatherCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562989

File: 1594977016320.png (133.02 KB, 275x394, tempsnip1.png)

>>41562987

"Alriiight then. I won't argue it."

>Smirking some with his speed walking a fair bit slower than his normal stride so Cait wouldn't have to hasten to walk with him. Catching the slightly odd look or just surprised quick peek at the two of them. Hippogriffs not the most common of sights still.


>Looking over to Cait and tilting his head some at her statement on free food.


"Oh, so you got this one because it's free.. I see how it is. Murder hobo~"

>Giving a short chuckle then coughing.

"But really.. wwwwhy would it be on the house?"

Cait!Doom2pkvkwCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562992

File: 1595004137067.png (399.9 KB, 918x761, dude be real right now.PNG)

>>41562989
"Think about it, the apartment building down the street just burnt to the ground and I came here frequently in the short time I live there."

>She said with a shrug.

"Not banking on it, but I noticed how sickeningly sweet some of these people are, I would not be surprised if they offered us a car with desert..."

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41562993

File: 1595012801128.jpg (12.05 KB, 320x240, Apple.jpg)

>>41562984
Oh, many many many.

>The sitting Manny would reply.


I'm versed in many forms of combat and light weaponry. I've completed 68-

>He'd pause for a moment as he was just finishing a job.


69 hit jobs successfully. As a bodyguard, I'm quite valuable. Many boast about how an enemy will never get a shot on you, but I doubt they'd be willing to repeatedly step in front of the shot to save you.

>He'd say with a smile.


I'm a great negotiator. Despite the age old saying, messengers have a nasty habit of being shot. With me, there is always more me to replace me in "business" transactions you believe a bit risky to attend.

>the standing Manny would now speak.


I'm also fine tailor, all my suits are hand made.

>he'd say gesturing to himself.


If you like my style, I'm happy to supply.

>Manny could mention his "medical" knowledge, but found very few enjoyed his augmentative surgery method.
This post was edited by its author on .

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563007

>>41562959
>>41562957
>>41562983

>Just as Bridget is about to search through the drawer for whatever goodies may lie inside, she feels herself being forcefully pulled away.


No wait! I could still get more!

>Bridget struggles to fight against the pull, but when pitted up against the strength of a horse... there wasn't much she could do. In the chaos of the moment, Bridget attempts to reach out and grab whatever she can from the drawer as she is being pulled away. Completely losing grip of her wand in the process.


>Roll 1d1000 = 181 Evens, successful nabbing of whatever is in the secured desk drawer!

>Odds, Nothing but air

>Regardless of roll, Bridgets hybrid wand falls from her grasp and bounces along the floor as she and Dom escape out the window.


Let me go! There's still more i know it!

Tempest ShadowCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563010

File: 1595039173483.png (156.25 KB, 1000x1875, 1474032__safe_artist-colon-che…)

>>41562988

>Tempest looks Wade sternly in the eyes.


We will only take those who are willing. I will not allow anyone to be taken from their home to a distant land. There will be no repeats of already performed atrocities. The only thing we must ensure, is that everyone is out before the building is destroyed.

>Tempest quietly approaches a large group of bushes. Out pops Hawkshaw, wearing a pair of goggles.


Good, you got the truck.

We'll stick with plan A.

Got it, my team will rig the basement to blow and i will work on evacuating the west wing.

>Tempest gives a confirming nod and turns to Wade.


We will take the east wing and get the young and fresh out while also placing charges of our own. When fire alarm goes off, it means it's time to go.

>She looks between Wade and Hawkshaw.


We have very little time, so kill any Alerians that get in our way swiftly. Since Wade is the entire reason this operation is possible, why don't you do the honors.

>She says, motioning towards the front doors.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563018

File: 1595045124251.png (95.71 KB, 240x240, tumblr_inline_nizk74jdkk1t2qtl…)

>>41563010
>He knew she spoke the truth. Even if they were brainwashed or didn't know any better just taking them from their homes wouldn't be right if they didn't want to leave. Damned if they did, damned if they didn't.

Do you have to use the F-word? Just makes this sound even more wrong then it already is.

>He follows the team to the front door. As Tempest motions for him to lead he gasps in excitement. Slipping back into human form he leans down and tightens his bootstraps. Despite knowing how pressed for time they were he then proceeds to do several stretches, the majority focused on his primary leg.


Hmph...ngh...aaand one two three one two three

>Just before any could reach edge of annoyance Wade would lift his foot up and slam it onto the door with a mighty clang. Any poor sap of a security guard on the other side would be sent flying off like a bad ragdoll effect in a PS2 game about Japanese Gangsters.


Heeeeeere's Bready...wait shit they actually talk like that. Fuck!

Tempest ShadowCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563019

File: 1595046783746.png (1.24 MB, 850x1200, fizzlepop_shadow_by_assasinmon…)

>>41563018

>As Wade does his preparatory stretches, Tempest and Hawkshaw look to each other in confusion. Hawkshaw simply nods in approval while Tempest still seems lost.


Is there someone at the door?

>Asks a confused Holweetian guard approaching the door at EXACTLY the wrong time. The door slams open and launches the random guard off down the hallway. Slamming into a serving cart and scatterings dishes and fresh vegetables everywhere.


Did you hear that?!

Sounds like it came from the front entrance.

>From where Wade stands, he can see a typical split waiting room with a hallways leading all the way to the back of the facility. Each side clearly marked as "East" or "West" wing. The clean walls and fresh smell of flowers fills the groups nostrils. The waiting room has comfortable massage chairs designed for pony bodies and complimentary vases of edible flowers on coffee tables.


No time to waste team, grab a mouthful of daisies and lets get to work!

>Out of the bushes pops out three more ponies. Two sturdy looking earth ponies colts and one pissed off looking pegasus mare with a reinforced prosthetic wing. The four of them go charging in, each grabbing a snack from the complimentary vases before rushing off to the west wing. Showly after followed by the distinct *Shwing* of Hawkshaws signature "Wing Blade" move, accompanied by a brief shriek of a Holweeitan guard and the sound of two thuds on the ground.


My turn.

>Tempest rushes in just as another guard enters the hallway.


what the-!

>Tempests horn glows and sparks. Then with a concentrated ball of magic, she launches it at the Holweetian who is immediately turned to stone in a puff of smoke.


Hurry Wade, more are coming.

>Already, two more emerge from different rooms in the east heading towards them, armed with cattle prods.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563020

File: 1595048042203.jpg (59.76 KB, 600x314, dp8.jpg)

>>41563019
>It doesn't take long for Wade to put two and two together. The actions of the other ponies in this rag tag Defenders squad answering a question he had been wondering since arriving on this continent.

Oh that's an Alerian.

>He reaches down to his leg and pulls out a single pistol from his holster and begins to follow Tempest as he equips a silencer onto it. Ever since he had been rolling with Wayne Manor he had been trying to back down on the killing. Enough blood on his hands to last a dozen life times was enough to keep him up at night. But from what he heard excessive violence against Alerians was rather acceptable considering their conditional immortality. Meaning for the first time since going against Frank he could allow himself to cut loose.


>A fact he almost relished in as he took a shot at an Alerian as it turned the corner.


Ugh, cattle prods? Could these guys be any more stereotypical? It's like they don't even see the irony here. Oh but if I were to take one and use it on them I'd be the cruel one here....Not a half bad idea actually.

>Perhaps it was his own experience with these types of people that was driving his emotion. As he rushes ahead of Tempest to grab at one of the Alerian's arms he felt a particular rush he could only faintly remember from before. A feeling that grew even more as he pressed on his hand to gain the cattle prod off of him.


Pump up the jam, cause I'm making toast!

>He says aloud as he practically rams the cattle prod into the body of the Alerian he had swiped it off of.

Tempest ShadowCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563032

File: 1595136571647.png (1.07 MB, 1132x914, unknown14.png)

>>41563020

A human? Here!?

>The guards train of thought is quickly cut short as the bullet blasts a chunk out of his bread-like body.


You killed Oat! You know how long it's gonna take for him to get over that you- GRK

>Even as the second guard was rambling about his already fallen comrade, his arm is easily twisted around and is forcibly impaled by his own cattle prod. The electricity surges throughout his body and cooks him from the inside. Flopping face down onto the floor, the hallway is filled with the smell of burnt toast.


Well done. Just how i like it.

>Tempest remarks as she breaths in the smell. Already the two would be able to hear more guard mobilizing. Yet Tempest remains calm, her ears turning towards the sounds.


They're going for the residents. We need to reach them first before the guards give them the wrong idea.

>Tempest points to the door near Wade.


We need to split up. You gather the young in this area. They will be willing enough to follow you as naive as they are.

>Tempest tilts her head towards the door behind her.


I am familiar with many of the adults here. They should be easy enough to convince to come with us. Or at the very least, leave the building.

This way! I hear the gunfire come from here.

Captain gave us permission to use deadly force.

>The door Tempest has implied as being the way to the young bursts open as three more guards stand at the ready. Two at the front with spears and one at the back with an rifle.


HUMAN!

>The two spears jab at Wade while the third open fires. A shot reflecting off of Tempests armor.


Go go!

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563033

File: 1595144209362.png (447.62 KB, 1280x720, large1.png)

>>41562993
"Snkk 69~"
>She snickered quietly to herself, but kept her composure.

"Golly, you sound like you really keep busy~"
>She said while taking a quick look into a small notebook, the notes from her scout seeming rather consistent.

"Hmm"
>She thought to herself, this candidate so far seeming rather promising.

"So, what is your power? Naruto copy magic?"
>By the tone of her voice, it was hard to tell if she was generally sweet, or condescending.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563034

File: 1595153215452.jpg (227.07 KB, 640x525, 7752129448_fd790de0d2_z.jpg)

>>41563032
Oh yeah, leave it to me. I'm great with kids. I think.

>He would say without divulging any personal information on his part. The spears would be easily dodged. It was amazing how such an ancient weapon could have such little variety on it throughout the world. Most of the time it was all thrust and stab. A hard weapon to block, but dodging would be easy enough.


Step right up and come on down. Take a shot at human the clown.

>He would say as he practically dances around the two spears pointed at him. A solid axe kick would be enough to put both weapons on the ground without having their wielders let go of them.


>The one on the right would get a similar treatment to the one in the hallway. A jab with the cattle prod to fry him from the inside. The other would a detestably less brutal, but easily ironic death as a swift kick would send him flying toward the rifle wielding Alerian in the back, absorbing most of the bullets as he flies on his collision course.


>As he spun around he would pick up the spear the fried one had dropped after putting the pistol back in the holster. After the two Alerians collide they would both fall onto the ground, leaving them open for a spear to pierce them both to pin both of them to the ground.


>He then squats down and looks toward the both of them.


Alright, now if the kids ask you're all just napping on the job, alright....... Say nothing if you understand....... Good job.

>He slaps the one on top on the back of what Wade could only assume was the head area before rushing off toward his destination.

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563043

File: 1595211841755.jpg (8.43 KB, 259x194, images.jpeg)

>>41563033
Oh, no powers.

>The sitting Manny would say.


Just there is a lot of me.

>The standing Manny replied.
This post was edited by its author on .

Faber GreyfeatherCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563044

File: 1595224638119.png (89.75 KB, 277x205, Capture6.PNG)

>>41562992

"Exploiting the good will and generosity of your former neighbors. How develish."

>Faber gave a chuckle continuing down the sidewalk with her, taking a few looks at some of the random and old impact marks and painted over spots in walls of neighboring buildings from some fight until they approached the front of the butchery and restaurant deli.


"Looks nice."

RicoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563045

File: 1595225177007.jpg (39.55 KB, 704x396, rico1big.jpg)

>>41563007
>>41562959


>>41562983
>The doorway, some of the hall, and flapping at the ceiling of the chief's office goes up in a heated pop. Igniting everything with the super heated metal sparks and flaring sun now skipping about and burning a hole into the floor.

>Taking this time to dive down, moreso falling forward and grabbing the pistol. She had to try to dump the other one in the server room to cover Bridget's tracks, if those camera's were recording or even still worked. But she couldn't take that chance on the dated canera's.


>Turning and with one hand on the wall, the other holding her gut, adrenaline and dampened pain receptors in her brain kept her moving briskly down the narrowing hallway of flames. Stopping just before the door to the server room, holding her hand and arm up to shield her face some from the heat of the chemical flames growing more.


"Agghh screw it, this'll have to do."
>Opting not to kick the door and hurt herself more, she pulled the second thermite grenade out and ripped out the pin, dropping it down just infront of the door and hobbling her way away to the front lobby.

<Hopefully that fire catches enough.. seems like it. Sprinklers won't put that out if they tried.


>A loud flash and bang, and the flaring hissing sound of t;he second grenade detonating and quickly eating through the door to the smaller server room. Door seal and ceiling catching and turning black.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563046

File: 1595227407567.png (195.76 KB, 715x1500, Dom by jo.png)

>>41563007
>>41563045

Brid-Bridget! Keep it together!

>Dom would do his best to drag her along, he had a different image in his head with this. It was hard for him to run and hold onto her as a pony. Because of this, he wasn't able to simply run off with her, and get as far away as they could. Instead, only being able to drag her along towards the safest alley away from the police station.


>Doms ears would perk up, hearing another bang come from the police station. He'd even look towards the direction of the explosion, as if he could see it through the blocking buildings. With a huff of his nose he'd turn back to Bridget


Bridget, you barely got out of there, if it wasn't for me even!

>Dom would take a moment to catch his breath now that they were in a relatively safe palce, changing his shape once again, back to his normal brown pony look. There was no way he'd be able to chill as Luna, what with that being a prime target for any officers looking....kind to think of it, Dom wasn't sure if any police officers were called during this scuffle. Not that it mattered, as Dom would look back to Bridget, now easing up his grip around her as he wondered if she had at-least snapped out of it now that they were some distance away from the police station...boy, he really hoped she'd snapped out of it, as he wasn't really looking forward to running after her again.

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563047

File: 1595228907630.png (162.88 KB, 667x425, 1833202.png)

>>41563043
>The switch act the two of them were doing was starting to get on Cozy Glow's nerves; however, she swallows her disgust, for now.

"...So, are you guys like brothers? Or clones? How many of you are there?"

>She asked while grabbing a nearby plank from the floor. She starts to scribbling something on it with a marker.

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563048

File: 1595262053044.png (23.36 KB, 168x142, DmH2rq_UYAAukhL.png)

>>41563047
Nothing so mundane.

>They'd say in unison. As they did, the standing Manny would grab the sitting Manny's head. There was a crack as the standing Manny snapped his neck. He'd push the dead Manny out of the chair.


But if you must really ruin the mystery-

>A third Manny walked into the meeting, silenced pistol drawn. He'd shoot the other Manny three times, twice in the chest and once in the head. The newest Manny put his pistol away and faced Cozy and Mokou.


I do not live my life limited in just one body, and I'm always making more to inhabit.

>He'd take a seat in the chair, with the two dead Mannys on either side of himself.


Even as we speak, I am guarding a loan shark, cleaning up the execution of a treasonous drug dealer, and attending a separate employment opportunity down at the docks. I am Manny the Many, for there is many of me and only me.

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563050

File: 1595273982340.png (445.32 KB, 700x700, 2175539.png)

>>41563048
>Cozy Glow's eye starts to twitch as they continued on with their speech game of theirs, the filly just about had enough of it until they were suddenly shot dead in front of her.

"Holy Celestia!"
>She shouted

"Okay, seriously how many more of you guys are in here right now?! FUCK this has to be one of the most nerve-racking way to interview for a job!! Where the hell did you learn your business educate?! From a fucking gorilla!?"

>She sat back down and took in a deep breath to compose herself, Cozy soon rubbing the temples of her head.

"...Okay, so you have Naruto cloning magic, great."

"Mokou come here..."
>She said as she resumed drawing on the plank.

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563051

File: 1595274204734.jpg (530.2 KB, 1456x1820, 56d5f8296023e30f209d312bcccc43…)

>>41563048
>>41563050

Klonk
>Cozy Glow nonchalantly tosses it on the floor near Mokou.

"This is your target, his name is Bob. Bob will be guarded by my bodyguard Mokou here and you need to take him out"

"Mokou, your job is to protect Bob at all costs... At all reasonable costs..."

>She sighs deeply

"And please don't kill each other or destroy the place... I already feel like I lost the deposit now that there's bodies in here..."
This post was edited by its author on .

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563053

File: 1595275291306.jpg (236.13 KB, 454x600, alan_gabriel_by_yokoya.jpg)

>>41563050
Oh, I'm the last one. I'll need an hour before any more can show up. Traffic is a bit heavy.

>He'd say nonchalantly with a smile.


>>41563051
>>41562975
>As Cozy set the rules for the demonstration, Manny would observe the target, then look to Mokou. He'd lean forward, resting his elbows on the table.

Let me know when you are ready.

>he'd say with a smile.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563059

>>41563034

Ugh, dying sucks. Blegh

>As the last of the three guards dies, Wade is easily able to find his way to where the young are kept via clearly marked signs utilizing symbols rather than the Holweetian language. Just as he approaches a large child friendly play area, he would hear the voice of a gruff sounding guard giving out orders.


Alright, you three guard the door to foals dormitory. Me and Scrape will head the human intruder off down the hall. If anything goes wrong, anything at all, hit the alarm to let the base know. They'll send reinforcements asap.

>The three assigned to guard the door are armed with spears while the other two bear heavier equipment. The one giving orders is wearing some basic protection and brandishing a silence smg while his companion wields a lightsaber. One of the three spear guards cries out.


HE'S HERE!

>The leader turns around and opens fire at Wade without hesitation while the other activates his lightsaber and the spear guards stand at the ready.


You weren't suppose to get here so soon!

>The leader complains.

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563063

File: 1595349446219.jpg (162.51 KB, 900x1300, 1569742088914.jpg)

>>41563053
>>41563050

>Mokou was in a bit of silent and flat faced awe at the demonstration and how this guy seemed to work. How quickly he put himself down with three shots and dropped the other.. it was interesting to see someone else not as caring of their own life. Save for.. They had multiple lives.


>Snapping her attention to Cozy in her leaned stance against a nearby pole, and eying the plank of wood named Bob. Stepping over and picking up the plank looking it over.


"Think his formal name is Plank.. protect him?.... okay..?"
>She looked at it for s moment then to Cozy and the gentleman now looking st her in a manner almost to sly.

"Reasonable.. right..."
>Taking a few steps back and into the middle of the room, holding Bob under her left arm and keeping her sort of chill relaxed stance. Right hand thumb hooked on her pants pocket.
"Okay... And you just up and shoot me in the face and cheat.. I glass everyone in a lame ass suit like yours. Ready."

>Giving a nod and keeping her stance eying the gentleman at the table.

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563076

File: 1595377942044.gif (543.13 KB, 245x185, Extendo hand.gif)

>>41563051
>>41563063
I know full well not everyone can make demonstrations like I do.

>He'd say, leaning back in his chair. His movements where all natural as he adjusted his posture. However the moment his right metal hand was pointed at Mokou, it shot forward. A metal claw attached to a cable lunged for the piece of wood under her arm. Roll 1d1000 = 424 evens.


>Manny would remain seated in his chair. Aside from his outstretched right arm, he seemed to be sitting quite comfortably.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563079

>>41563045
>>41563007
>>41562959
>As everyone made their way to exit the building the one responsible would just now get his bearings back.

Dang it, don't you know how hard this stuff is to replace? The paper work on that alone is gonna take me a week.

>He looks over just in time to see Bridget and "Luna make their escape.


Hey get back here you-

>Before he can even take a step he hears the sound of another one of those grenades drop behind him. His eyes widen as he sees what is being targeted next. If that thing went off a good chunk of the server room would be fried. Along with the most important piece of evidence that any if this happened. If they had that even if they got away they would still have enough to lead a chase.


CRAP!

>Hellboy vacates the doorway to make his way to the grenade. He reaches out to enclose it within his giant stone hand to absorb most of the blast.


Roll 1d1000 = 517

>Evens he makes it in time. The harsh light of the blast leaks through the space between his fingers. It wouldn't be enough to stop the wallpaper from peeling but the server room would be safe.


>Odds he's one second too late. The grenade goes off destroying its intended target. Along with another flash blinding Hellboy for another few seconds.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563080

>>41563059
>no matter the years of experience, no matter how many times you do a job, there was just no real way to expect a barrage of bullets waiting for you behind a corner.

Ok see, how am I supposed to work with that?

>He shouts over the gun fire before leaping behind a trashcan. A few of the bullets hitting him in the side causing spurts of blood to drop onto the ground.


See, if you had said "you weren't supposed to come so soon" I could make a joke about my sex life.

>He draws his silenced pistol and fires two shots, only one of which hits one of the spear guards.


If you had said "How did he get here" I could have made a joke about your sex life

>Reaching down to his leg he pulls out three daggers. Placing one between each finger he rolls out of his cover and hurls them at the three remaining melee guards before taking cover again back at the corner he originally came from.


Now I'm just stuck here lamenting on the banner we could be having if only one of us chose his words better.

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563085

File: 1595469337482.jpg (48.91 KB, 363x268, tumblr_omh08zDl7i1v0lvjgo3_128…)

>>41563045
>>41563046
>>41563079

>Bridget doesn't respond, at least at first. The quietly stands still, facing away from Dom. Her silence only broken as a second explosion echoes from the police station.


I messed up.

>She turns to face Dom, with fear in her eyes.


I messed up, i messed up, i messed up so bad.

>She slaps a hand over her face.


How could i have messed up so bad! I was the best thief in all of Vescaria! Maybe even the best in Lumina! But here? Why did it have to be here of all places!
This post was edited by its author on .

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563086

>>41563080

>The first of the melee guard drops immediately after being shot.


I don't banter human! I get the job done!

>The daggers fly true towards the remaining guards, taking down all but one that managed to slice up the dagger.


Now hold still and die like the rest of the animals across the boarder!

>The lightsaber guard looks to the emergency call button on the wall, but does not move.


What are you waiting for! Hit the- HRK!

>The smg wielding guard is suddenly sliced clean in half with the flash of a lightsaber and falls to the ground in pieces. The one referred to as Scrape points towards the door.


Panera said you'd be coming. The youth are inside and prepped to be evacuated. Only one of them is too young to walk so you'll have to carry that one. Hurry! Before more guards show up! They'll know something is up when the captain doesn't report in.

RicoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563089

File: 1595490581003.jpg (7.2 KB, 300x168, images.jpg)

>>41563079

>Pausing to look back over her shoulder for a brief moment as she dashed for the door, holstering her pistol with the confirmation, the second grenade went off, scorching and setting the server room ablaze, and the officer at the front desk, still ass up sleeping heavily on a very potent serum.


<Messy... too messy.


>Dashing outside and taking a hard left, she would not see the two, mostly her contact, and with a nod disperse and find her way sneakily to her hide out and observation hotel room just down the way.


>Holding her gut, her chest heaving, and her head throbbing now as her vision became blurred at the edges. Damn got shot twice... she'd have a rough time but if she got to her room, she would be okay enough to get to a legit safe place. Hiding her body well under the coat she wore entering the lobby and seeming casual as she could going to her room and to hide it out.


>EXIT

MokouCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563090

File: 1595491718763.png (126.92 KB, 289x325, 289px-Th145Mokou.png)

>>41563051
>>41563076


"Wha-"
>Flinching and throwing an arm up turning her body at the incoming cabled hand, but not nearly quick enough as it caught her off guard.

>The hand would connect with the bottom of the plank under her arm, and she'd pause for a moment as it gripped to.


"Hey!"
>Her free hand left her pocket fully and raising up, she would drop her arm down with her elbow and hand to potentially break the grip or cable of the arm while twisting the plank under her other arm to the side, away from him.

Roll 1d1000 = 439 Evens
Evens- Her elbow block and hand drops down, and hits just right to cause his hand to let go of the plank and drop down, now in a fighting stance with the plank in hand behind her back.
Odds- Her hand and elbow drop, and contact but, not with enough force or weight and just give some against the cable, the hand still gripping the plank.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563091

File: 1595499751421.jpg (36.8 KB, 173x361, deadpool3.jpg)

>>41563086
No foolin. With text that small I doubt anyone can hear you that well.

>Wade was about to ready another wave of insults disguised as jokes. That is until the animal line. As he tightens up his jokes seem to dry up, replaced only with insults to throw at the guard next time he lays eyes on him. The rest he was ready to make quick but he would gladly show this fascist just how much of an animal he could be.


>Just as he's about to leap back out and gladly eat a whole wave of bullets just to see the fear in their eyes he hears the unmistakable noise of betrayal. He turns the corner just in time to see the shit talking guard fall to the lightsaber. He feels a wave of emotion at that moment, the primary one being disappointment.


Ah, right. Should have figured the Jedi would be the loyalist.

>He casually makes his way to the door. His breath steadying as he puts his weapons away. He collapses the cattle prod and puts it away for safe keeping. Be it a trophy or something he could submit later was something only time could tell.


Just leave this to me I'm great with kids.

>He places his forearm on the door before pausing.


Just uh...give me a sec to get back into character.

>He looks over at the Loyalist before glaring back at the door. He knew what lay beyond it. A plethora of foals who had perhaps never even heard of Equestria. A few of them may even be the same age as his son back home. He had to make sure he could repress his true emotions before heading inside.


.....


>With a deep breath and hardened will he casually pushes the door open.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563094

File: 1595527928584.png (123.04 KB, 594x1344, Well that's cute.png)

>>41563079
>>41563089
>>41563085
>Dom took in a quick breath and let it out slowly as he had seen Bridget calmed down...well. "calmed down".

Could probably tell you how you messed up but...

>The look on Bridgets face was pretty telling. Atleast in the sense that she was scared, but it was hard to tell if she was scared of being arrested again, or scared that she hadn't been the dexterous thief she use to be.


I think we're going to need to talk about...things...but now isn't really the time for that, or to beat yourself up over it. We need to get moving.

>Dom looked to Bridget, almost as if he was expecting something. Well, he was. She had the means for a faster get away than he could offer.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563098

>>41563091

...What's a Jedi?

>As Wade carefully opens the door, he finds a friendly and comfortable looking dormitory. Complete with several bunk beds and various options for creative outlets. Various signs and posters and plastered on the wall encouraging the young ponies to discover their skills and talents to earn their "Skill Markers" and become productive members of society. A few of these posters have mocking remarks and rebellious symbols painted over them.


H-hello?

>A child, no younger than Appleslice, pokes her head out from behind one of the bunk beds. With her voice, countless more young ponies poke their heads out from behind their beds. From what Wade would be able to see, a majority of the ponies are children.


Are you-

>Before they are able to speak further, another young pony leaps into view, this one appearing to be a teenager. Holding a makeshift spear made of wood pointed at Wade, she boldly proclaims.


Don't talk to them! They could be a spy. Come to take us away to be slaves!

>The other younger ponies gasp and hide a little further behind their beds, but only just enough so they can still see.

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563102

File: 1595611429454.jpg (236.13 KB, 454x600, alan_gabriel_by_yokoya.jpg)

>>41563090
>Manny would watch as Mokou failed to detach his hand, the ever present smile on his face.

As you can see, too confidant that her threats would prevent me from action.

>Manny would brace his legs against the ground.


Rather than ensuring I couldn't take the shot at the risk of her own safety.

>The cable began retracting as Manny attempted to yank Plank out of her grip. Roll 1d1000 = 133 evens.

Mikoto MisakaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563115

File: 1595662317392.jpg (89.99 KB, 600x1015, 3f457fc4e52978ce66e85d002f3bfb…)

"You know... I could have gotten her, I just uhh.. chose not to, you know?"

>Mikoto and Amanda, looking equally tired, and somewhat banged up with some bandages and wraps on them. Having lost their patrol car in the recent incident, they had been told to walk home as punishment. It was only sixteen blocks after all...


"So.. yeah, hey, I'll pay for your dinner, how's tha- ... oh, heya."
>Mikoto stopped and gave a small bump of her elbow against Amanda's stopping in place to look to the sound of a loud pop and then their radio's clacking to life. Looking to the side and seeing a girl and a pony in the alleyway next to them.

*static*
This is Officer Hellboy reporting from HQ. We just had a breach of security. Le'es is down. Suspects have escaped but should still be in the area. Be on the look out for a white Caucasian human female with blonde hair dressed in a trench coat somewhere between late teens and early 20's. Second suspect Caucasian human female with red and blonde hair mixed dressed in purple attire between late teens and early twentys. Last suspect...
Can't believe I'm saying this.... Princess Luna. Possible shapeshifter no I.D. on possible true identity. I have to go put this fire out.'
*static*

>>41563094
>>41563085
This post was edited by its author on .

Hellboy!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563116

File: 1595663691326.gif (737.05 KB, 260x173, Title+_ba6930e801a4d2d9e00ce3e…)

>>41563094
>>41563089
>>41563085
Gah!

>The explosion covers his eyes once again leaving him in a blinding flash. When he regains himself the door is already partially melted. Which meant the important stuff inside couldn't be too far behind.


Crap!

>He had to think fast. If he focused on the fire now it would be too late for the server. He didn't know a lot about computers but he knew that what was in there was important. Enough that he was basically barred from entering. Of course he believed the techies would make an exception. Bursting in he looks around for the most important looking thing he can find. taking as much as he can carry in one load he holds it close before rushing out of the room. By the time he could make a second trip it would already be too late for whatever was left inside. He just had to hope he did enough to salvage anything.


Le'es!? Le'es where the hell are ya!?

>Having not heard from his companion in some time he goes into the lobby to drop off his salvage only to see Le'es on the ground.


Crap!

>He drops what he had on the ground and rushes to Le'es's side.


Hey man! Come on talk to me.

>He checks for a pulse seeing that he was in fact still alive. These people weren't here for blood.


>Heading to the desk he switches the radio on.


This is Officer Hellboy reporting from HQ. We just had a breach of security. Le'es is down. Suspects have escaped but should still be in the area. Be on the look out for a white Caucasian human female with blonde hair dressed in a trench coat somewhere between late teens and early 20's. Second suspect Caucasian human female with red and blonde hair mixed dressed in purple attire between late teens and early twentys. Last suspect...

>He shakes his head as he mutters to himself.


Can't believe I'm saying this.... Princess Luna. Possible shapeshifter no I.D. on possible true identity. I have to go put this fire out.

>He puts the radio down and picks up the all purpose extinguisher by the front desk. He doesn't wait for any responses before moving to put the fire out.

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563117

File: 1595663746288.png (126.92 KB, 289x325, 1570089678317.png)

>>41563102

>The hand held to and she put her hand over the cable arm eying him heavily, still holding the plank under her arm behind her.


>She grit her teeth at his analysis of her, and gave a small jolt gritting her teeth tightly as he tried to yank him from her hold. Tightening her arm and hold on the plank like a clamp, she let his pull bring her forward, cocking her free and back and jabbing it forward. That loud two clicks as her fist ignited in tight flicking hot flames. Poised to connect with his face with most of her frustration.

Roll 1d1000 = 17 Evens
Evens- connects with his face square on. Ignited fist giving a loud crackle of heat that would flush over the whole floor like a face in front of a opening oven.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563118

File: 1595664779485.jpg (45.82 KB, 800x451, 1742509-hulk_vs_wolverine3.jpg)

>>41563098
>As the first voice rings through the room Wade's heart skips a beat. He had been preparing himself but it still wasn't enough when he saw that tiny head poking through from behind the bed. The others that followed cause him to stiffen as his head moved to examine the room. These kids had probably never even heard of Heartswarming. Knowing what these people were going to do with them made his blood boil.

>The young teen who confronts him with the spear would snap him back into reality. His eyes blinking before shaking his head lightly. Once he had regained himself he glances his eyes down at the noble effort standing before him.


You're paranoid. That's smart, good trait to have in this world if I do say so myself. Keeps you from getting caught up in the nasty business.

>He squats down in an attempt to level with the mare.


So guessing you're the big mare on campus around here? What's yer name, sport?

>He tries to sound as friendly as possible trying to hide his rage toward the Alerians. He didn't have long to try to earn these kid's trust but it was worth every minute he could spare.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563120

>>41563118

>Though the teen stands firm with her spear at the ready, she is caught off guard by the compliment and followup question.


My...name?

>He guard lowers slightly, more out of curiosity.


...everypony- body! Everybody here calls me Spunky.

>One of the younger ponies speaks up


But, uhm, don't tell anyone because uhm we're not supposed to have names yet.

Not until we earn our skillmarkers

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563124

File: 1595710609523.jpg (58.46 KB, 471x443, 0e31bba9f92d234465b24d3c5abc7b…)

>>41563120
>Wade honestly couldn't hold any blame for the young mare fighting against her natural speak. After all he had fought for years to suppress it. Then again he had the excuse of being a horrid abomination of flesh and science.

Spunky huh? That's a good name. No telling what your cutie mark is gonna be.

>He raises up as he slaps his knees to get them to wake up and push him into a standing position.


Alright everypony, show of hooves. Who here knows what Equestria is?

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563125

>>41563124

>Everypony? Equestria? Cutie Mark? Spunky almost completely lowers her guard as these were forbidden words for them. Any for the Alerians too, but they never had much of a reason. All of the little ponies in the room raise their heads a little higher and glance between each other. Only two raise their hooves.


I've heard of Equestria, but that's uhm, it.

>Spunky lowers her spear.


My birthmother told me that Equestria was the land ponies first came from. Do you... do you know where it is? Are you the rescuer that Scrape said was coming?

>Spunky's eyes and the eyes of all the children fill with hope at Spunky's questions.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563126

File: 1595713447471.png (455.92 KB, 590x836, 3575974-deadpool6.png)

>>41563125
Know where it is? Well I'd certainly hope so otherwise I wouldn't be able to find my house.

>He speaks with confidence to make sure they know he means what he says.


Princess Celestia sent me herself to make sure you all get there safely. But we don't have very long. In just a few hours Atlus is coming to the city. So we need to hurry and get out of here as soon as possible.

>Treat them like they're people. Don't treat them like their anything less just cause they're kids. Remember how shitty that made you feel growing up.


My partner is already on her way to get the adults. Who's ready to blow this popsicle stand?

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563127

>>41563126

>The ponies now fully pop out from behind their beds.


Why didn't you just say so!

Atlus is scary

I love popsicles!

>Of all the ponies who pop out from their hiding places, one of the children has a sleeping infant strapped to her back.


Hurry spiderman! Lets get going!

>Spunky holds her spear at the ready, fully prepares to charge out of the facility with her gang in tow.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563128

>>41563127
>The sudden change in attitude from these kids would give Wade a bit of emotional whiplash. But he couldn't argue with their sudden eagerness to get going. He internally cringes at being confused for another hero but it's fine, they're kids, he'll get over it.

Alright first everybody buddy up. Don't want everybody getting left behind.

>He stands aside and motions for the foals to line up in two by two. As he does so he looks around to see if anyone was too shy to come out. Upon seeing the aforementioned infant already in the care of one of the other kids he gives an internal sigh of relief.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563129

>>41563128

>Just before they all buddy up, several of the kids quickly grab what few personal possessions they had, a paint brush here, and drawing there, a pillow, a blanket, all variety of items, but none of them taking more than one each. Spunky quickly rounds up the kids and puts them in line, pairing themselves up with the one carrying the infant.


I will protect us from behind

>She declares confidently with her humble spear at the ready.

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563130

File: 1595732738840.jpg (12.12 KB, 259x194, Blonde.jpeg)

>>41563117
>Manny's smile would vanish for a second as Mokou ended up flying at him, exploiting his own trick. Her fist would connect solidly with Manny's face, throwing him out of the chair. His grip on Plank would loosen, the hand retracting without its prize. Had Mokou hoped to knock the smirk off of Manny's face, she'd be disappointed. If anything she seemed to have knocked it back on.

I see why you were so sure of your threat earlier.

>He'd say in a joyous tone, only raising his head to look at her from his sprawled position on the floor. His hat burning, set a lite by her attack. He'd roll to the side to get back up to standing position. He'd use his metal hand to remove his hat and toss it aside. This revealed his blonde hair, and the shadow over his face to be an illusion. Some black material covered his face above the nose, where there should be eyes. It was too close fitting to be some protective face covering for his real eyes. More likely the flesh had been removed and replaced with it.


A shame your flame is only hot as your looks.

>Manny would then charge Mokou. His left hand would grab his metal right hand and pull it out, creating a length of cable. As soon as he was in melee range, he jumped. Flipping over Mokou, but leaving the length of cable at below him. He was attempting to catch her around the neck with his arm cable. Roll 1d1000 = 253 evens.

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563131

File: 1595741782052.jpg (104.21 KB, 621x448, 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a…)

>>41563130

"That's because I'm not ho-Wha!"

>Seeing his advance and ducking her head, the cable passing over and hitting her forehead, recoiling her head back as she dropped her knees just enough for it to pass over.


>Dropping to a knee and turning about quickly to a full stance, feet wide apart and narrowing off her side towards him, right hand and arm holding plank tucked in nicely, left hand outwards with a glorious middle finger and scowl on her face. And nice red scuff across her forehead from the cable.


"Hijacked my comeback you ass! Cause I'm not hot I'm ... uh, damnit screw you!!"

>Jutting her hand upwards wide palm, and swinging it down as her left booted foot raised then dropped flat and heavy on the cement floor. The cement extending out in a cone before her igniting in molten heat and flames kicking up from the floor rolling in his direction quickly.


Roll 1d1000 = 275 Evens

Amanda!PoPo1HRGNoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563132

File: 1595742883070.jpg (17.15 KB, 377x377, b6a2536d0043729baae23494278d8c…)

>>41563116
>>41563115
"I am totally getting another UIF for this mess..."
>Amanda deeply sighed as she continued to truck onward toward the headquarters, the two of them roughly a few blocks away now.

>In an attempt not lose her cool for the moment, she listens to the scrambled radio chatter as it starts to squawk through, majority of the transmission rather unintelligible.


"....What now?"
This post was edited by its author on .

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563133

File: 1595743332107.png (149.45 KB, 410x410, 2052521.png)

>>41563130
>>41563131
>Casually sipped tea as the fight started to brew

Cait!Doom2pkvkwCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563134

File: 1595743461449.png (478.8 KB, 1126x665, Screenshot_2019-05-29_17-43-10…)

>>41563044
>She snirked lightly.

"Like you're some sort of Angle yourself~"

Faber GreyfeatherCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563135

File: 1595743839137.png (117.1 KB, 283x340, tempsnip.png)

>>41563134

"Alright listen.. I, am like a, uhh... ... well shit, okay, I'm no angel. You sure ain't no tame nice kitten either. Darn freak at times even."
>His words trailed off some near the end as he reached out and opened the door for her standing to the side and giving a sort of wave of his other talon for her to enter.

"After you, fuzz head."

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563136

File: 1595745015241.png (146.92 KB, 439x441, 003ebd81e979525639b95ca92af497…)

>>41563089
>>41563116
>>41563094

>Bridget grabs Dom and shakes him


You don't understand! It's not that i didn't get everything i wanted from there

>She takes in a deep breath and continues in a dark doomed tone.


I left my wand behind

I left

my one of a kind

Stolen

hybrid wand

in the police station.

You have NO idea how bad this is.

>>41563115
>>41563132

>The moment she hears voices not too far off, Bridget quickly grabs hold of Doms head and shoves him into her chest to keep him quiet.


Someones coming

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563137

File: 1595745664591.png (23.36 KB, 168x142, DmH2rq_UYAAukhL.png)

>>41563131
>>41563133
>After failing to snare her neck, Manny would let his mechanical hand retract. He'd land to face her middle finger with a smile.

At a loss for puns?

>He'd ask as he'd run to the right to avoid her flames.


I can lend you hand with that.

>On the word "hand," his mechanical hand fires again. This time as a closed fist, aimed her her face. Roll 1d1000 = 80 evens.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563138

File: 1595745831653.png (436.39 KB, 2412x1500, Boop by Jo.png)

>>41563136
...eh your wand?

>Dom blinks several times, having a difficult time processing it. Or at least a difficult time processing the gravity of the situation, as he didn't seem to understand why it was this bad


<Well, it sucked that she left it but she could always get a new one!...oh it's one of a kind....one of a kind and stolen...well it's less of a big deal now....unless they trace it back to Bridget!...which, might not matter since she had already been arrested now and was probably already IDed by the police enough to put out a bulletin on her...


Look, even if-hey wai-mgph!

>>41563115
>>41563116
>>41563132
>>41563136
>Dom hadn't even gotten to enjoy the face full he was having. He was too busy trying to figure out why her losing the wand was such a big deal. Not that now was probably a good time for that, he was just hoping he could convince her to bail out now and not try to get it back...specially with how the situation may be transpiring. Nevertheless, Dom had already been on pins and needles, so shutting him up quickly wasn't all that hard. Dom would try his best to peak an eye out and see what fate had in store for the two.

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563139

File: 1595746500888.jpg (59.39 KB, 850x567, 1abbd5457b66916f74fe53f5dd0106…)

>>41563137
>>41563133

>Bringing her foot back and readying herself, she was a half second behind seeing how far to the side he had gotten as he made his comment.


"You're a pu-"
>Her face recoiled back with the fist colliding with her nose and forehead. And for the slightest moment, it was familiar, and almost a memory to her with how many times she'd been punched like this by stronger beings than him back home. But she wasn't home anymore and very far from it infact. This hurt, a fair bit.

>Bending back at the impact and staggering her back three heavy steps before stopping herself and leaning forward again with a angry red face.


"Aow!!"
>She cocked her right arm back and was about to throw the plank of wood at him like a axe, with a heavy step forward before it seemed to click in her head not to. The parts of the plank where her hand held him turned black and started to burn slowly as she made a throwing motion but held him and swung her weight to the side, bringing him back in and tucking him under her left arm and hand freeing her right. Her right hand thrusting outwards and a faint pair of ticks sounded out before her forearm ignited in flames, and she let loose a tight stream jet of flames for only a second before closing her fist and going wide eyed. Realizing she was going too hostile.

"Shit! Wait!"

Roll 1d1000 = 44 Odds, for impact of the short jet of flames she let out.

Mikoto MisakaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563140

File: 1595747164287.jpg (36.15 KB, 748x421, 102720-To_Aru_Kagaku_no_Railgu…)

>>41563132

>Mikoto kept her look to the girl in purple shove a stallion's head into her chest, about to think something else was going on before hearing the full of the radio transmission that came through fairly garbled from their dusty and scratched mics of their shoulders'.


>>41563138
>>41563136

>Eying the two, namely the girl in purple and her hair description matching what she could hear of the report. Somewhat hushed and in a lower tone, giving another nudge to Amanda's side and a head bob down the alley way.


"Those two uhh... she matches..."
>She gave one more nudge to Amanda without looking to her.

Amanda!PoPo1HRGNoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563156

File: 1595834166028.png (99.86 KB, 321x343, cOP.png)

>>41563136
>>41563138
>>41563140
>Amanda was lost in a mild panic as she tried to piece together her story for the captain when Mikoto nudged her.

"Hmm?"
>She recognizes the two standing in the alley way, soon walking over to them.

"B-Bridget? Dom? ...What are you guys doing out here?"
>She asked before looking back at Mikoto as she mentioned some sort of description.

"Wait, description for what?"

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563157

File: 1595892004330.jpg (5.08 KB, 200x200, Smile.jpg)

>>41563139
>Manny would smile wider as Mokou at first attempted to hurl Plank at him. He'd fully exploit her hesitation. As she readjusted to launch her attack, Manny would stop and pull back as right arm. The extended cable would arc back from the movement. Manny would watch the brief jet of flame lance towards him. He'd violently thrust his right arm forward, as the jet flame fizzled out a few inches from him. Mokou wouldn't have much tie to savour relief at managing to avoid going overboard. The detached metal hand of Manny would slam into her left shoulder, with all the force of a mace tipped whip. Roll 1d1000 = 100 evens max damage.

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563158

File: 1595905380633.png (551.11 KB, 604x632, Amanda_O'_Neill.png)

>>41563138
>>41563140
>>41563156

< Oh no


>Bridget almost didn't want to turn around. Of all the people or police that they could have run into now of all times, why did it have to be her? Why did it have to be Amanda?


When i say run, you run.

>Bridget jerks her body around to face the two approaching them in the alleyway.


Hey! Amanda! What uh, what a surprise running into you here so late at night. I'm uh,

>Bridget stands aside to fully reveal Dom. She could at least take comfort in knowing that Amanda didn't know Dom was a shape shifter as she had only seen him in his human form.


I'm not actually with Dom at the moment, but let me introduce you to... Honey Pot. He's a local Equestrian i just ran into. Re-really swell guy was going to help escort me back home since it's so late at night.
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563159

File: 1595906100328.png (308.98 KB, 1500x1500, What is in my mouth.png)

>>41563140
>>41563156
>>41563158
<Oh no

>Dom hadn't been in town all that much. Real only interactions were from Fluttershy, Bridget, and her friend Amanda. So figuring out who that was was fairly instantaneous. It was a wonder how she was able to tell it was Dom though, since he was sure she hadn't seen him as a pony...but maybe it was the fact that he was facefirst in her chest. With a quick cough and a small shift of his body in an attempt to straight himself out, physically and mentally, Dom turned to the two once Bridget stepped away.


H-owdey!

Names Honey Pot!

Ah reckon Bridget got preeeeddy lost round here. Doin mah part ta help -er- out

>"Honey Pot" coughed in an attempt to clear his throat, and to get use to his last minute accent.


<"We're so fucked hahahaha"

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563160

File: 1595906320573.jpg (66.55 KB, 462x368, 3ad.jpg)

>>41563157
>>41563133

>Mokou's form made a sort of spin in place, facing backwards now and toppling forwards to the ground with a heavy thud to the cement floor.

>As she let out a loud grunt and tucked her right arm across her chest, rolling onto her back and looking to the suit past her feet with fire in her eyes, and a vein of rage on her forehead. Her hand holding her shoulder to her semi limp arm, with Plank tucked under her elbow against her chest.

"Okay... aow...!"
>Giving a quick glance to Cozy then to Manny, grinding her teeth and leaning to the side, getting a foot under her, so she was in a kneeling position, hunched over holding her shoulder with Plank secure to her chest.

"Not cool... I caught myself.. shit bird clocks me like that? Cozy? .."
>Rolling her shoulder some as she got back into a sort of side long stance, narrowing off. Lightly raising her left arm and tucking the plank under her right arm behind her.

Mikoto MisakaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563161

File: 1595906749616.jpg (51.26 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg)

>>41563159
>>41563158
>>41563156

"Hellboy's call just now? .. you not hear it?"
>Looking to Amanda's radio and seeing it was a lot worse off than her own, nodding that may be why she didn't hear it as well. She seemed just defeated and preoccupied anyhow.

"Two girls, white, young early twenties, one blonde in a coat, other in a purple clothes... with red and blonde hair?"
>She spoke quietly to Amanda near her shoulder as they neared and the girl started to explain.

>Mikoto stayed quiet for the moment just looking to Amanda and her discretion. Mostly looking over the girls purple clothes and the pony clearly not Luna. Why this girl was smothering a pony stallion into her chest in an alleyway was a whole nother wonder for later.

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563162

File: 1595921130267.jpg (141.73 KB, 1280x720, aaaaaaaaa.jpeg)

>>41563160
>>41563157
"Oh Golly Mokou, if this was a real fight your opponent wouldn't show this much mercy~ You're doing a rather bad job showing your worth at the moment"

"Might be time to step up your game a little"

>Cozy said in a rather condescending tone

Amanda!PoPo1HRGNoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563163

File: 1595922276205.jpg (88.45 KB, 625x669, Lotte_Ragnarok.jpg)

>>41563158
>>41563159
>Amanda didn't know how to respond, though she was rather confused as to why they were hanging out in an alleyway in the middle of the night, it wasn't necessarily illegal.
"Oh? Honey Pot? ...Interesting name"

>>41563161
>Amanda kept her volume down as she spoke with her partner.
"No, I didn't... The radio traffic has been a total nightmare all night, I cannot understand anyone over the static... What is going on, what are they wanted of?"

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563164

>>41563129
>Wade looks down at the spunky teen with a touch of regret in his heart.

<"Damn, kinda wishing I didn't break all those spears on the way here now."


Alright, I'm countin on ya, Spunky.

Now kid listen up. We're going to make our way back to the lobby. Keep your buddy with you at all times. In the event of an emergency most of the items in your hooves can be surprisingly effective weapons. Now before we get started I have to ask probably the most important question you kids have ever been asked.

>He looks to the group with dead seriousness on his face. His voice showing this was no longer a time for jokes.


Does anyone need to go the bathroom before we leave?

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563166

File: 1595990377310.jpg (10.78 KB, 200x200, Got Your Data.jpg)

>>41563160
>>41563162
>Manny retracts his arm as Mokou seems to call a time out. He'd look over to Cozy, to see her response. Manny was pleased at the assessment and had a quiet chortle. Without looking, he'd aim his right arm at Mokou. And fire his fist at her face. Again. Roll 1d1000 = 547 evens.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563167

>>41563164

>The kids all look to each other briefly, trying to see if anyone needed to go.


I'm too excited to pee

Psst hey uh, spiderman

>The door is gently pushed open as Scrape enters the room. In a whispered tone just loud enough for Wade to hear, here continues


I'm picking up on the radio that some of your friends are in trouble in the west wing. One down and cornered. I'm gonna head over there to see if i can get them out of that bind, but you should hurry, i think they're sending more this way.

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563168

>>41563161
>>41563163
>>41563159

>Anxiously fidgeting in place and glancing off to the side, Bridget pats Dom on the head.


Well anyways, Honey Pot and i should probably get going. Don't want to keep you from all the important police work I'm sure you and your partner have to get to.We'll catch up later!

>Bridget motions for Dom to follow her as they move further down the alleyway to exit out to the street on the other side.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563169

File: 1595991124339.png (239.57 KB, 768x1024, Blowhard snapped my neck.png)

>>41563161
<....wait, that person was a woman?

>"Honey Pot" thought to himself, might be losing his touch on keeping focus or retaining details.


>>41563161
>>41563163
>>41563168
Ah-hem!

Well! Ye two 'ave ah nice day now officers!

>"Honey Pot" gave a small tip of an invisible hat on his head, before quickly followed after Bridget, keeping his walking speed with Bridgets, though trying to make it go a bit faster than normal walking speed. All the while, Dom was doing numerous prays to Luna oddly enough.

Mikoto MisakaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563171

File: 1595993844170.png (941.75 KB, 1280x720, Misaka.png)

>>41563169
>>41563168

>Nodding twice and stepping aside to allow them to leave the alleyway, as soon as they passed she would lean back in to Amanda, quietly speaking again.


"Seriously.. you sure you don't have a concussion...?"
>Looking over towards the two exiting. >>41563163
"Hellboy called out an officer down, and security breach. Three suspects, two girls and a shape shifter looking like Luna.. that one Bridget matches one of the descriptions and that pony... we're like a block from the station and they're here necking... like..."

>Giving Amanda a bit of a look of hurry looking between the the leaving and Amanda, holding a hand out palm up making a 'hmmm!' sound.

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563172

File: 1595994172745.jpg (340.08 KB, 1000x1000, 1393840864452.jpg)

>>41563162
>>41563166

>Giving a light thrust down of her left arm at Cozy.

"What? .. you can't be serious.. I can't just fry him now can I?"

>Staring long at Cozy before shifting her glance over to Manny, right as he fired his cabled fist at her once more.

"Alright!!"

>The fist sailed at her, ducking her shoulders and head to the side and reaching out with her left hand to grab the cable as it passed over her shoulder. Her hand going white hot and the heat emanating off it like a roof of a car in the middle of the day. Gripping tight with the intent to melt the cable. Wincing some.


Roll 1d1000 = 977 Evens

-If successful. Would attempt to sling the separated length of cable and hand back towards Manny.
Roll 1d1000 = 804

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563173

>>41563167
>Lucky Wade has also learned to tune out various noises including the excessive chatter of excited children. He squats down to get a better listen of what Scrape was saying.

>He ponders it for a moment. Even if he dumped the kids on Scrape he had no idea how to navigate this facility. He reaches into his pocket to pull out a small device that looked similar to his belt buckle.


Knew I should have handed these out before hand. Alright take this. If things get rough just press down on the left eye.

>Should they follow through with that he would at least have a general location on where to teleport to with the signal he'd get from it.


>He quickly stands up and claps his hands.


Well if everyone is empty let's get going. Remember to stay behind me.

>With that he motions for the kids to follow him as he begins to lead them back to the lobby.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563174

>>41563173

The left eye... right.

>While Scrape has absolutely no idea what exactly the purpose of this device was, he was not about to start asking questions. Not that asking questions was in the Alerians nature to begin with.


Good luck.

>Scrape waves


Bye kids!

Bye mister Scrape!

>Scrape rushes off and the kids follow Wade to the lobby like a line of baby ducklings. A few of the children gasp and remark at the remains of the guards taken care of earlier. Before they can get too concerned, Spunky speaks up and mumbles something about how they're just sleeping. While Wade had been occupied with the kids, Scrape seemed to have moved the bodies around to look like they were sleeping. All except for the captain who was slightly sticking out of one of the trash cans. Just as the group arrives in the lobby and a few of the children start wandering off to eat the flowers on the table, a nearby door swings open as a few confused and worried young adults make their way towards the lobby.


Hey!

>One of these adults approaches Wade


Are you the Wade?

>He glances about at the various children standing about.


Of course you are, you have the young ones with you. Tempest said that we should follow you to get out. Oh! Uh, she also wanted me to tell you... shoot what was it...

Something about a truck?

>Just as the second young adult speaks up, there is a loud truck honk just outside the doors.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563176

File: 1596012479233.jpg (19.79 KB, 600x338, 1373085410685.jpg)

>>41563174
I have been called many things. The insufferable one, Ragnar the destroyer, Mithras, though if you ask my latest girlfriend she likes to call me little-

>The sound of the horn would cover up the next few words that came out of Wade's mouth.


-sausage. Ah, the ride is ready. She must have gone on ahead to get it warmed up.

>He turns around to face the kids, addressing them more then the adults who likely already knew what to do.


Come on kids, we've reached the first leg here. If everyone has their buddy then let's all go outside and hop into the truck outside.

>He rushes over to the door and holds it open. As they followed he would perform a head count of all present to make sure they matched up with the numbers he had been previously given.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563177

>>41563176

>While the children were not paying particularly close attention to what Wade was saying when the truck honked, the adults react with embarrassed discomfort.


Is that how everyone talks outside of Holweet?

Should we talk to each other like that too?

>The young ones happily march their way through the door and towards the already dropped ram. Tempest was leaning out the window to keep a closer eye on things on her end.


This truck smells funny.

>As the kids and adults shuffle into the truck, packing in tight to fit, Wade finds that all the kids and adults are accounted for. Save for one adult still missing.


Isn't Angel coming with us?

>One of the adults ask Wade.

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563178

File: 1596076783035.gif (543.13 KB, 245x185, Extendo hand.gif)

>>41563172
>the moment Manny's fist failed to connect with her face, he began retracting his hand. The cable narrowly avoids being caught by Mokou. Manny would look back to Mokou as the hand returned to position. Once more the extendo hand flies out to harass Mokou. This time it flies at her left leg. The metal hand clasps onto her ankle. Manny then yanks hard to pull her leg out from under her, trying to get her to fall backwards onto Plank. Roll 1d1000 = 198 evens.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563179

>>41563177
>With the reminder of the prized breeder Wade looks around. Like the adult had pointed out Hawkshaw and his team hadn't made it back yet. They must have had more trouble then he initially thought.

Tempest, go on ahead. I'll go check on the others.

>He shouts as he rushes back into the facility. He looks around for signs that could lead him to where he was going and follows them.

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563180

File: 1596091997794.jpg (90.55 KB, 685x960, 16712038_1248512475235690_5591…)

>>41563178

>SWIP!


>Hair staying in place almost as her body yanked downwards and thudding on her side and hip, landing atop the plank and her good arm with a thud and jolt of her head. Groaning out as she looked to the hand now clamped tightly around her ankle. The fall jostling her enough to give a moment of hesitation before she let out a muffled curse through her teeth.


>Sliding Plank back behind her across the floor a good distance and glaring at the hand and Manny. Kicking one leg out and over and tangling more of the cable around her gripped leg. Starting to emanate heat that was visible instantly, and the yellow white glow and hue off her body. The cement around her looking somewhat malleable. A piece of re-barb sticking out of the wall bending and drooping some near instantly. She'd melt his hand and the cable off or to her if it meant taking his hand away.


>Raising herself up slowly to a stance as she did using mostly her right arm and hand that, looked like it was against a mattress in the cement that went like play dough under her touch. Feet sinking just some and a few spots starting to bubble around her, and whisks of light flames flying off her here and there.

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563182

File: 1596148338974.png (23.36 KB, 168x142, DmH2rq_UYAAukhL.png)

>>41563180
>As Mokou got to her feet, Manny would waggle a finger with his organic hand at her in disappointment.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

>He'd then pull put his silenced pistol with said hand. He didn't bother retracting his right hand, the heat already deforming it into more of a shackle on her ankle now. In fact, he push out some more cable to give it slack. He shot off in a run to Mokou's left in a circle. His gun aimed to where Plank had slid off to. And easy shot, granted Mokou didn't get in the way. Roll 1d1000 = 548 evens.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563190

>>41563179

>Tempest nods and starts directing the ponies from the back window into better positions.


Adults around the edge, children gathered in the middle

>Tempests voice fades away the further into the facility Wade ventures. The signs only giving vague directions via the symbols alone as to where to go. They were somewhere in the west wing, but the further he went, the more confusing and convoluted the hallways and rooms became. As though this section of the facility where the adults were kept was intended to be a maze. Suddenly, Wade would receive a signal from the device he had given Scrape earlier.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563199

>>41563190
Gah! Nngh! Nope! Oh that's just horse shit.

>He was in fact not literally referring to equine fecal matter but more expressing his frustration in the design of such a facility.


Maybe through here? Here? Please don't be another bathroom. Wait what the fuck?

>Upon turning around he would look down a hallway with a variety of doors on either side.


Oh no, I've seen enough Dooby Scoo to know how that ends up.

>Just as he's about to start blowing up walls his belt begins to beep repeatedly.


Ugh, finally!

>He practically slams his hand on the left eye of the belt buckle and gets ready to strike out at the first bread shapped thing be sees.

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563200

File: 1596172489282.png (445.32 KB, 700x700, 2175539.png)

>>41563178
>>41563180
>>41563182
>Cozy immedietally stands up as Mokou starts literally melting the floor.

"HEYHEYHEY!!! Careful!! I already lost my deposit on this place, I don't need to rack up damage to the bill too!!"

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563201

File: 1596173521079.jpg (14.19 KB, 240x240, 04a4f170a5e65c53d4eaac01b35b4c…)

>>41563171
>>41563169
>>41563168
"S-seriously?"
>Amanda replied, seeming slightly in shock.
"Shit... Can this day get any worse?"

>Now with the information her partner gave her, she starts paying closer attention to Bridget's body language. The red flags she started noticing began pigging her interest despite how much she was trying to overlook them.


<Dammit... Not like this


"...Hey actually hold up Bridget, are you busy at the moment? I have a few questions I sort of want to ask you. Nothing too serious of course, more something out of curiosity really."

>Though she kept her guard up, she was still mostly skeptical that her childhood friend was actually up to any real trouble other than coincidentally matching a description.

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563203

File: 1596188023112.jpg (58.65 KB, 338x330, 8cc.jpg)

>>41563200
>>41563182

>Mokou shot a look over to Cozy at her outburst on the damage she was starting. She'd make it up to her. This was her job more or less and this guy... well, he just pissed her off.


"Tsk tsk, my ass!"

<Should have thought that through more...


>Seeing him pulling his pistol and go for the shot on plank, Mokou dropped one hand down taking a knee briefly and gripping the cable, yanking it hard to the side to jerk him hopefully off sight.


>Throwing out her other hand as she yanked back, open palm, and letting a narrow fan of white hot flame, like a jet engine arch out and melt the windows, seal, and floor and ceiling, like she was making a wall of heat between plank and Manny to maybe melt the round or throw it off at the least.


>Yank

Roll 1d1000 = 87 Evens

>Jet wall to melt or distort round.

Roll 1d1000 = 121 Evens

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563204

File: 1596221690892.jpg (10.86 KB, 259x194, Smelling.jpeg)

>>41563203
>>41563200
>Manny gets the shot off before she can yank him around by his cable. The bullet flies through the air, straight and true to its target. It narrowly avoids the stream of heat and fire from her attack. The bullet is deformed slightly by the narrow escape, and begins to tumble in the air. Unfortunately for Plank, the projectile stays true enough to its course. The bullet smashes into Plank, blowing a large chunk out of it and sending it skidding further away.

>Upon hearing the hit and seeing Plank skid further away, Manny stops in place and puts his pistol away calmly, uncaring for any possible attack Mokou might launch. He'd turn to Cozy.


Double tap required?

>He'd ask politely.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563205

>>41563199

>Wade teleports into the midst of battle scarred grand entrance to the prized mares chambers. Several dead Alerians are scattered about the room and the walls scarred by combat. All of Hawkshaws team are bound and have collars around their necks. Scrape is on his knees with his hand behind his head. All around Wade and Scrape are fully armed guards, guns pointed directly at them.


What! You said this was a tracker!

>Scrape smirks


Not for you, TO you.

Don't just stand there, fire fire!

For Mother Panera!

>The 8 guards all open fire on Wade and Scrape. The bullets tearing Scrape apart in the process.

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563207

File: 1596249087694.png (105.48 KB, 419x314, 003ebd81e979525639b95ca92af497…)

>>41563171
>>41563169
>>41563201
>>41563206

>Bridget slows down her escape with Dom. For a moment, she contemplates if it would be better to try and talk her way out of this (Not her strong suit) or to just make a run for it now and have her old friend be forced to chase her down. With a gentle tap on Dom's back to stop him, Bridget glances back at Amanda over her shoulder.


Y-yeah? I'm kind of busy right now, but since it's you, i guess i can answer some questions. Make them quick though, i was supposed to be back home by now.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563208

File: 1596253204126.png (520.42 KB, 2357x2880, All my want.png)

>>41563171
>>41563201
>>41563207
>Dom tensed up with Amanda calling out to her, hair standing up on the back of his neck as the realization washed over that it wasn't going to be a simple get away. He had hopped that the two hadn't gotten word of what had happened yet, but....Dom relaxed a bit at the tap on the shoulder, supposing that Bridget wanted to try talking...though by the sound of her voice...with nothing more said, Dom turned his head to look at Bridget, then back at the two officers

Cozy Glow (iPad)Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563209

File: 1596257456643.png (320.23 KB, 797x1024, IMG_1671.PNG)

>>41563203
>>41563204
>As the smoke settled it was clear the deed was done, with deadly precision at that. Their demonstration rather impressive yet a terrifying reality check at the same time, perhaps it was time she explored over options when it came to her personal protection, or find Mokou some training at least. With a sarcastic grin she clops her forehooves together as she fluttered over to the two of them.

"My boydguard ladies and gentlecolts"

>She turned her attention back onto Manny with a more genuine smile as she reverted back to her "normal" personality.


"Golly~ You did very well mister Manny, effortlessly at that."

"Wish I could say the same for my own bodyguard...."

"So what are your conditions if I were to employ you? Any personal objection to certain tasks or is anything on the table?"

Mikoto MisakaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563210

File: 1596271216804.jpg (428.09 KB, 2000x2000, Cc3e894974db96240c40b30094147b…)

>>41563208
>>41563207

>>41563201

"I mean... it could... it could actually be them. ... regardless, kinda odd to be doing kinda, perverse stuff like that in an alleyway."
>Mikoto whispered quietly out of the side of her mouth to Amanda as she leveled off and kept a casual stance, putting a hand half way into a pocket. Giving a glance back into the alleyway for a moment then to the pony watching him mostly. Keeping her casual less skeptical face on letting Amanda take lead.

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563211

File: 1596271608059.jpg (151.71 KB, 950x1000, CqS0YQdUIAAA_pB.jpg)

>>41563209
>>41563204

>Letting her head down and shadowing over her face at Cozy's words and seeing the plank get shot. She let go of the cable in her hand that was mostly molten and grabbed the melted part around her ankle, tearing at it with a glow still emanating off her. Tearing it away and lightly chucking to the side for Manny to retract or whatever. Punching a fist down into the slowly hardening cement as her heat dissipated fully and she came back to a full stance, tucking her hands in her pockets and keeping a single pace away from Cozy, was just behind her side while she talked with Manny. Keeping her head down but a part of her vision on the guy. Fishing for the pack of cigarrettes that was half crushed in her pocket and popping one out. Giving it a light with her finger tip before tucking her hands back into her pockets again, staying silent.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563212

File: 1596325169861.jpg (3.25 MB, 4128x2322, 20140115_223823.jpg)

>>41563205
>It didn't take long to realize Wade had basically been teleported into an ambush. Though given Scrape's reaction it would seem it was anything but intentional on his part. Still, when you're surrounded by guns from all around there's only so many you can avoid without special abilities involved. The best Wade could do was make sure they didn't hit anything vital. No time for a regeneration right now.

>He quickly relaxes his knees to get under as many bullets as possible. A few manage to hit him in the shoulder and upper torso. His blood spurting out with each impact. He moves quickly to shoot at one of them in the leg, an opening he needed to get out of the murder circle. With that one guard forced down he is able put all his straight into one arm to lift himself up into a hand stand. His feet making contact with another guard to kick off of him toward the downed one to leap over him.


>He stands with his back toward them. His free hand reaching behind him to pull out a sword. Ranged in one hand, melee in the other. He takes a deep breath as they reload.


Alexa....soundtrack.

Starting Playlist: "Slapping songs to fight god to"

Mick Gordon - The Only Thing They Fear Is You (DOOM Eternal OST)

>It's always the same start but they never seem to expect it. Leap forward to slice a few of their guns in half. A waste of perfectly good guns but the look on their faces was always priceless. Least as long as it lasted before the boot to the face. While that one was sent flying get a few shots in on the two standing next to them. By the time they realize they're dead the one will hit the one behind him. Two for one deal on the swordkabob.


>Leave the sword in, the pain will cause the one in the back to loosen the grip on his still good gun. Take it, spray and pray at the two on the right. Empty the magazine before getting the sword back out. Use the spin from the momentum to slice at one of the remaining guards before shooting at the last one with the pistol. One of the good parts of Alerians, much easier to clean up without the blood spill.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563213

>>41563212

He-he's not going down. HE'S NOT GOING DOWN! GAH!

>The guards enter a state of panic as each of them scramble to reload. Each of them being taken down just as quick as the next with nothing but pure fear smeared across their faces. The last of the guards if barely able to utter their final words as they fall to the ground, riddled with holes.


He's, hrk, a monster

>The three captured members of Hawkshaws team had ducked and scrambled up against the walls to keep out of the way. When the dust settled, the three slowly raised their heads to get a full view of the massacre.


By the Mothers, your something else. If we had more like you we could free the whole of Holweet.

>The gruff looking pegasus with the prosthetic wings shakes to head to refocus.


Hawkshaw is in there with Angel right now trying to convince her to leave. The Alerians had no idea he was in there. We won't be much use to you until we get these collars off.

>She says with an annoyed grunt.


Tempest is the best at taking these off without blowing our heads off. We'll meet you back at the truck. Hurry! The timers on the bombs should be ready to go off any minute now!

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563218

File: 1596331257580.png (664.89 KB, 900x1064, deadpool-07.jpg.png)

>>41563213
>The words that leave the last Alerian echo in Wade for a brief moment. He remembers the first time he had heard those exact words. He can still smell burning flesh and plastic. He looks down at the Alerian and sees an equestrian scientist laying among broken glass and destroyed machinery.

>It wasn't until the Equestrian was nearly done talking did he snap back to the present.


Oooo, yeah. About that. Kinda already told her to get out of here with the kids and her group. Kinda sort on time and all and figured you guys would be up for a jog. One of these guys had to have a key on him right?

>He lowers his weapons and searches for a key to the collars. He knew that without it the Equestrians wouldn't be able to use their natural abilities. And flying would be pretty useful right now.


What's taking him so long anyway? Figure someone as important as her would be down for an armed escort.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563223

File: 1596337210737.png (148.37 KB, 1459x1958, Midnight Breeze.png)

>>41563218

Well, that's fine. Priority is to the escapees anyways. We'll just meet up with the others at the rendezvous point.

>The pegasus tilts her head curiously as Wade searches the dead guards.


If you're looking for a key, don't bother. They put these on intending for them never to come off. If there is a key, it's probably in the capital, far from here. We'll just have Tempest remove them.

>The three start make their way over to a nearby wall.


I don't know what's taking him so long, the rest of the ponies were easy enough to convince. Probably has something to do with why Hawkshaw wanted to talk to her alone. I say, just grab her and run for it. We don't have time to play with words anymore.

>The large earth pony turns around a bucks a massive hole in the wall to the outside.


See ya at the air base

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563225

File: 1596351595849.jpg (95.29 KB, 800x530, deadpool-DF-09376_rgb.jpg)

>>41563223
Aight, catch ya later.

>He says as though they were just casually breaking up after a night out. That was one thing those null collars were bad at. Just wasn't much you could do against raw Earth Pony strength. Made Wade glad he wasn't born a unicorn. For a second he ponders on how different life would be if Appleslice was born of a different race. Kid was smart enough to be a unicorn but maybe that was just something from a long forgotten ancestor.


Back to business.

>He looks toward the door containing Angel. The group had been here a while and this was their only job. They ended up taking the lion's share of the group because this was the most heavily guarded area. Even taking that into account Hawkshaw would have had to be in there a while. He ponders on if he should just wait for a few more minutes before storming in. After all he had to be aware of their time limit.


..........

>Nah that would take to long. He casually walks toward the door before practically slamming it open with one hand.


Oy! Hawkshaw, what's taking so long?

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563226

File: 1596352758165.png (234.04 KB, 1000x1469, Hawkshaw.Skip Tracer.Lighthous…)

>>41563225

>Within the room, Wade finds a luxury spa for one. A fantastical queen sized bed with silk sheets, a fully stocked kitchen, various forms of entertainment, everything a pony could want. Except for freedom of course. At the other end of the room standing next to a door marked as being the restroom, Hawkshaw is desperately trying to convince it's occupant to leave.


C'mon Angel, even if you don't want to join our cause, I really need to get you out of this place. You need to know what the rest of Holweet looks like beyond this little paradise you've got here.

>From beyond the door, Wade would hear a familiar sounding voice. Soft, gentle, frightened.


I don't want to know what it's like out there. I like it here! Why do you keep trying to take it all away from me? I never told anyone that you were part of the underground because you're my friend, but please just leave me alone. I'm not coming out

>Hawkshaw sighs and turns to Wade.


She's uh, little more stubborn than i anticipated...

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563227

File: 1596353628457.jpg (58.46 KB, 471x443, 0e31bba9f92d234465b24d3c5abc7b…)

>>41563226
>Wade was expecting a variety of things when he opened the door. A house of breeding horrors straight out of a bad kink film about a college student and her CEO lover, Hawkshaw and Angel doing the do letting the rush of near death drive them, even some kind of boss fight. Instead Wade finds himself facing his greatest fear of all. A spoiled brat.

>The words hit Wade like a ton of bricks though he doesn't dare let himself show it. He casually approaches the door as Hawkshaw explains the situation to him. He of course could easily kick open the door and drag her out kicking and screaming. In fact he considers doing it for a brief moment. And yet the words of Tempest echo in him.


Hmmm.....

>He motions for Hawkshaw to stand aside as he takes a seat in front of the door. His voice wasn't the most soothing in the world. In fact a wise man once said it was something akin to oil over gravel, but he could at least see things from the perspective of someone scared of change.


Hey Angel, it's Wade. Don't know if Hawkshaw told you about me or not, he failed the hype up portion of the sidekick initiation test after all.

>Step one, lighten the mood with humor.


You got a pretty nice set up here. Can kinda see why you wouldn't want to leave it behind.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563228

>>41563227

Is there someone else out there with you?

>Hawkshaw holds out his hoof as though he gave Wade permission to give it a try. From behind the door comes a soft chuckle.


It's better than nice, it's the best. Holweet has done nothing but take extra special care of me my entire life.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563229

File: 1596355599285.jpg (144.94 KB, 633x437, 3602829-1097053204-33362.jpg)

>>41563228
>It was lucky there was a door in between them otherwise Angel may have seen the slight cringe that sentence caused for a second underneath Wade's mask.

I'd wager all the friends you bring in here are always happy to see you too. You must be able to throw a lot of parties.

>Wade more then likely already knew the response this would give. A bit of the truth baked into keeping the conversation positive.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563230

>>41563229

Hawkshaw is my only friend, everyone else that comes to visit is just here to do their duty as a citizen of Holweet.

>There is a brief silent gap between her answer.


What's a parties?

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563231

File: 1596356773564.jpg (127.23 KB, 851x478, 528299-wolvhulk1.jpg)

>>41563230
>He figured that much. Such a trophy would likely have been kept in isolation from the rest of the rabble. Disgusting.

A party? Well that's when a whole bunch of people get together and have fun. Play music, watch a few movies, maybe dance a little if the cider flows freely enough. You've never had one before?

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563232

>>41563231

That sounds like fun... and a lot of social interaction that I'm not allowed to have. "It would be too strenuous on my fragile psyche"

>She answers with in a rehearsed tone, as though she had heard it a thousand times before.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563233

File: 1596357402068.png (55.43 KB, 240x240, 240.png)

>>41563232
Heh, they sound just like my mom.

>He takes a deep breath before responding in a mocking attempt at a mare's voice.


"Boy you need to stop hangin with them no good waste of furs". Well look who's laughing now, mom. I'm a big shot government man.

>He boasts proudly, even banging on his chest.


Just goes to show that sometimes you gotta go out and do your own thing. Even if everyone warns you otherwise.

AngelCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563236

>>41563233

>Angel quietly ponders the strangers words.


but I don't want to go out. I can do my own thing right here in my room where everything is safe. I don't even know what's out there... It's scary to think about.

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563238

File: 1596423768438.jpg (12.05 KB, 320x240, Apple.jpg)

>>41563209
>>41563211
>Manny doesn't retract the cable once it is free of Mokou, waiting for it to cool off first.

Your limits are my limits.

>He'd reply cheerily.


As for hiring conditions, aside from the usual rates, I do have replacement fees in the event a me is killed in your service and you wish to replace me.

>He'd say as he walked back over to the table.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563239

File: 1596423991872.jpg (54.96 KB, 570x398, bds_deadpool_comic-06.jpg)

>>41563236
Oh yeah, it's really scary. Probably the most frightening thing anyone can ever do is leave home.

>If Hawkshaw were to try and speak up Wade would simply raise a hand to suggest he stay quiet.


But we all have to eventually. And when that time comes you have two options. You can stay where you are, knowing nothing will change. Or you can punch your fear right in the dick and make things better by your own hooves.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563244

>>41563239

>Hawkshaw opens his mouth to add his own thoughts to the conversation just as Wade predicted, and is kept quiet.


But how can i know things will be better if i leave? What if it doesn't get better than this? What if nobody likes me... I would be alone in a new scary world. At least here I'm alone with all the comforts i could ever want.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563246

>>41563244
You wouldn't know unless you try. It's true that you'll get out there and there will be plenty of people who won't like you. In fact some of them may hate your guts.

>his words soften. The place they were coming from was one he felt all too well in the past.


But for every one of those you'll be able to make a friend. More then that. And eventually, you'll end up meeting people you'll want to keep in your life no matter how things get. People who can help you in the rough times, and share in the good. Besides I can name at least 10 people who would love to meet you right off the top of my head.

AngelCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563248

File: 1596590075138.png (Spoiler Image, 195.25 KB, 589x685, 104346.png)

>>41563246

>Angel remains quiet for a time. The silence from her end dragging on longer and longer. Just before the extended silence would require intermission by the two outside the door, she finally speaks.


You really mean that, don't you?

>Angel takes in a deep, shaking breath.


Okay, i'll come with you, but uhm, I wan't Hawkshaw to promise, that he will always be with me... If, i don't make any new friends, i want to know that i'll always have him.

You got it Angel. I swear by Celestia, I'll never leave you so long as i live.

Okay, i'm coming out...

>Angel undoes the locks on the bathroom door and slowly pushes it open. With the faint aroma of perfume flowing out, accompanied by a small cloud of steam, Angel steps into full view.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563249

>>41563248
*a faint gasp would come from Wade as he saw what waited on the other side of the door. He can see why Angel was so valuable to these savages. A perfect replica of one of Equestria's most famous mares. And they were using this image for this of all things. He had to collect himself. Couldn't let his emotions get the better of him now. This place was going to be rubble soon enough anyway.

>He gets to his feet and rubs his jaw. He only just now remembered the bombs already counting down.


We should go ahead and make our way to the airfield. Everyone should already be waiting for us there.

Hawkshaw, it may be best if you shield the young mare's eyes as we navigate through the next room.

>He could typically clean up such a fight rather quickly, but they had neither the materials or time to do so before Angel had to venture forth.

AngelCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563262

>>41563249

Oh, right.

>Using his wings, Hawkshaw covered up Angels eyes.


Wait, what did you do? What don't i want to see?

We're just, uh, trying to ease you in. Don't want you to get too overwhelmed with the new world you're entering.

>With a concerned groan, Angel willingly follows Hawkshaws lead as they exit the room.


Woah.

>Hawkshaw pauses to gaze about the carnage.


Guess they don't just let anyone into the special forces now do they? By the mothers.

What? What are you looking at?

Uh, don't worry about. Just keep following my lead Angel, we'll get you out of here in no time.

>Through the open hole in the wall, Wade would be able to see a pickup truck, loaded with hay in the bed, waiting for them. The cabin was empty but the engine is still running. A second set of tire tracks and be clearly seen driving away from the scene.


Err, do you know how to drive one of those things?

>Tearing through the silence of the night, the fire alarms go off.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563265

>>41563262
>Wade would pay the comment no mind. He remembers a time when he would have joked about it and not cared for Angel's obvious frailty. At this point it was either him or them, and he didn't have the luxury of talking it out with these people. Besides, their mother units could just revive them if they really wanted to.

>The truck outside would paint a fair picture. He could only guess how it got there, but he was never one to look a McGuffin in the mouth.


Eh, how hard can it be? It's not a stick is it?

>He crawls into the truck after quickly shifting into pony form. He kinda wishes he had watched Tempest drive on the way here. He was much more used to the human models.


Buckle up, next stop freedom train.

>He waits for Hawkshaw to give the ok before driving off from the area.

AngelCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563266

>>41563265

>Hawkshaw is quick to shuffle Angel into the passenger seat of the truck with him. It's a tight squeeze, but they manage to share the seat well enough.


Go go go! We're out of time!

Uhm, out of time for what? What did you do this time Hawkshaw?

>Angels concern grows as she starts to move her head to see exactly what was going on. Not enough to actually break free of the feathery blindfold, but just enough to express her curiosity starting to get the better of her.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563269

>>41563266
Punch it, Chewy!

>He didn't have to shout twice. Wade quickly realizes which pedal is the break and hits it as hard as his hooves can. The tires squeal as he instinctavly follows the tracks away from the breeding center.

AngelCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563270

>>41563269

>As they speed away from the breeding center with the fire alarm blazing just as loud as ever, several more guards appear in the open hole. They shout at the getaway truck and open fire in hopes of stopping their escape.


Aim for the tires! Don't let them get-

>The first series of explosives detonate. The walls of the breeding center tremble as one after another, the supports begin to crumble. The Alerians at the hole begin to scramble, but their efforts would be completely wasted.


What is all that noise?!

>When the chain finally reaches the power room, the entire structure is blasted to pieces in one massive blast that shook the very ground beneath the truck. Chunks of the building flying off in every which way, crashing down and destroying the carefully tailored landscape that surrounded the center. Bits of wall, furniture, and equipment plummet from the sky into their getaway path with one giant chunk utterly destroying the welcome sign at the entrance tot he property. The light show is something to behold as the fires turn the once dark night as bright as midday.


What did you do?!

>Unable to hold herself back any longer, Angel breaks free from Hawkshaws wings and looks out the window to see the devastation behind them. Angel is stunned. Her wordless gasp is all the escapes her mouth as she leans out the window to get one last look at the place she had called home her entire life, be reduced to rubble.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563283

>>41563270
>Wade had walked away from a number of explosions in his life. A good share of which he caused himself. He's even looked back at a few of them and laughed as the shockwave tickled him in his naughty places. But naturally there were a few he regreted. Right now this one was ranking as the second worst.

>He remains silent as he keep a following the tracks. Let Hawkshaw deal with this one, he was better at it. He had done enough to the poor girl. She could blame him for the explosion for the rest of her life if she wanted to for all he cared. He had been blamed for worse, even did a few of them. Reguardless the tired old expression rings in his head. One he heading ago in a land far away.


<"You can never go home again."

Pam!WOOFzZMu2.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563284

File: 1596776725602.png (97.98 KB, 175x471, 2015-08-12 15_22_33-Prague Rac…)

>>41562821
>Pam looks down at Mimir, a soft smile on her face. She was so cute. The werewolf reached up with her free hand and ever so gently pushed Mimir's glasses back up her nose by the bridge until they were safe from falling any further. She moves her hand slightly away as she looks the girl in the eyes.

You know, you're very cute when you're flustered.

>She says softly, just a slight hint of teasing in her tone. She moves her hand and brushes Mimir's hair softly aside and behind her ear, inwardly marveling at how real it felt.


You're very cute always, actually. Everything about you is perfect.

>Her hand moves from her hair and gently caresses her cheekbone, down to rest at her chin. She looks into Mimir's eyes silently for a moment before leaning in and gently kissing her on the lips. It was just a simple kiss, pressing her lips to hers, and it only lasted a few seconds, but for a first kiss it was quite enough. Again, Pam could only marvel at how real her lips felt, for something that was a projection. It was technology beyond her wildest dreams... and Mimir was a girl beyond them as well.


>As Pam pulled away a bit, her face still only a few inches away from the other girl's, her smile was wider than before.


Mhmm... as I thought, perfect.

AngelCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563292

>>41563283

Angel!

>Hawkshaw is quick to pull the stunned mare back into the cab. His wings wrapped around her tightly.


It's... it's gone. Forever.

>To say that Angel was shocked would be a severe understatement. Her entire life had been spent in that one luxury room. Every memory she ever had, every living being she had ever met, all happened within those four walls of an even larger structure. To see her entire life vanish before her eyes, was... traumatic to say the least. Questions flooded the cloned mares mind, Why? How? Who? Stunned into silence, Angel simply shrinks deeper into Hawkshaws grasp, glancing up at the stranger driving the truck.


It'll be alright Angel. We'll settle you in with countless others like us. They'll love you, i promise.

>Follwing the tracks leads far out of the populated region of the town. Firetrucks howling in the distance, the group reach an abandoned warehouse. Tempests cargo truck parked outside along with another similar to their own. Just outside were a handful of Alerians, casually keeping watch. One waves down the group as they approach.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563296

File: 1596916064965.jpg (13.75 KB, 236x331, 99bd9d8f6f2a4e65dc4a150346059b…)

>>41563292
>He trusted the squad managed to plant explosives right. He'd feel a little better if he had done it himself to make sure not a single room was left standing in the damn facility. But he wouldn't have had that luxury. If they were lucky anything left for Atlus would be no more useful then a pile of scrap metal.

>The sight of Alerians at the front door initially activates the worse part of Wade's Fight-Or-Flight response. A good part of his brain screams, nay demands that he punch it and slam the guards into the wall. Luckily the part that remembers what he had learned manages to overcome that part and put it back in the box in time for him to skid to a halt beside the other vehicles.


Thank you for ridding with Bubber. Don't forget to rate 5 stars.

>He practically mutters to himself as he exits the vehicle. The time for jokes was just barely returning with all the thoughts bouncing around in his mind. They wasted a good period of time getting to this point, he could only pray they still had enough as he looks at his watch and approaches the Alerians.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563299

>>41563296

>The Alerians standing outside the rendezvous point preemptively move out of the way of the truck, almost as though they could feel the underlying murderous intent. Hawkshaw gently helps the silent Angel out of the truck.


Alright, just one step at a time Angel. There, that's it.

>One of the Alerians approaches Wade.


We felt that explosion all the way from over here. Nice work. That scumhole should have been destroyed a long time ago. Uh, anyways, Tempest an the rest of your herd are waiting inside. Me an the boys are gonna escort the pilots to the base before to get ready for takeoff. Let her know we'll be ready when you are.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563307

File: 1596940484637.jpg (144.94 KB, 633x437, 3602829-1097053204-33362.jpg)

>>41563299
God Speed you glorious bastards. My your crumb trays never go unemptied.

>He says trying to relate to these people in some way. Though he knew he probably just offended somebody. He waits for Hawkshaw and Angel to catch up before heading inside to get a good look of everyone. If what he saw underground was any indication, he braced himself for the overwhelming numbers he was about to face.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563310

File: 1596950681113.png (26.17 KB, 800x800, Bailey_Skeptical_By_Grell.png)

>Meanwhile....

>In the backyard of the Strider residents, Bailey was setting up a wrestling mat on the floor, forming a simple ring big enough for free movement and to allow start ups on most moves! Bailey herself was wearing a simple set of workout gear, sports bra and leggings, along with some sneakers.


>Once the last piece was secured in place, Bailey dusted her hands off the extremely tedious and mundane task of dragging around soft padding. The purple haired cat girl would look around for her blonde and red head companion, wondering where she maybe


Sunseeeeet!

We doin this or what?

>She called out, expecting a reply. It was hard to pinpoint how it exactly happened, but the two decided to have a fun friendly sparing match to test each-others ability. I mean. What else were they suppose to do in their time off and the house to them selves?

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563311

>>41563307

Er, thanks? May your... water trough never go dry.

>The Alerians responds in mild confusion before starting to head out with the others.


[b]That was weird.


>Opening a door to the warehouse reveals a numerous host of Ponies. Just as was speculated, there were nearly three times as many here as there were in the one camp he had seen before. Though Earth ponies remained the majority, the percentage of pegasus had increased significantly. Most of them wearing jumpsuits indicating they were part of weather management. Hawkshaw nods to Wade as he ushers Angel into the building, leader he to a less occupied space in the warehouse.


Oh, good. You've arrived.

>Tempest drops from the ceiling in front of Wade.


I see you successfully convinced Angel to come along. That is quite the feat, i congratulate you.

>She says with an approving smile.


I'll bring you up to speed. All except for two of the young and elderly are already on their way to the ship you arrived on. The loyalist gate guards will let us through and give us easy access to the air ships. We will need to travel in small groups at a time to not draw too much attention, but if it comes down to it, we are prepared to rush the base while the loyalists create a distraction. That is about all i can think of at any rate.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563312

File: 1596955175922.jpg (138.09 KB, 900x1273, 1440091861705.jpg)

>>41563311
>Looking at the large group before him still weighed heavily on his heart. He thought he was ready but no matter what nobody could have been prepared to see this much suffering. Hopefully this would be the day theirs came to an end.

Clearing the breeding center was faster then I thought. Barely managed to kill an hour in there.

>He holds up his wrist to look down at his watch. It was always strange how no matter how little time passed between him looking at it it always felt like much more time had passed. Between the actions inside the facility and the drive just shy of an hour and a half had passed. That still didn't give them much time.


I'd say we had plenty of time but that's always the fastest way to bite yourself in the flank. Can the elderly move on their own?

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563313

File: 1596956286435.jpg (43.36 KB, 540x680, tumblr_inline_p3ls3iWqd31t8lih…)

>>41563312

They should be fine. The ones from home base are waiting for the ones here to arrive before getting on the ship. I'm sending a few of the stronger ones to help move them along. Many of them have traveled great distances in one day. Not much energy left in them for now. All but one is prepared to leave. She is absolutely determined to help get everyone she can on the airships...

>Tempest pauses and glances back at the crowd of ponies, all gearing up for the next maneuver.


I should tell you now. Not everyone is going with you.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563314

File: 1596959746762.jpg (54.96 KB, 570x398, bds_deadpool_comic-06.jpg)

>>41563313
>It would take all of their remaining time to get everyone loaded up onto the planes. Even longer then that finally get them airborn. Hopefully by the time Atlus made it this far into the territory they would be long gone.

>The thought of anyone getting left behind bothered Wade to the core. Even if it was to ensure everyone else made it nobody should have to do such a thing. If anyone should have to it should be him. He could take anything Atlus threw at him, it may take months, even years but he would make it home eventually. He would be willing to take all that torture if it meant they could go free. Even if Equestria denied his very existence.


Nobody is getting left behind. I'm making that perfectly clear. Everyone in this hanger is making it onto that ride even if I have to hold back all of Atlus myself.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563315

>>41563314

>Tempest shakes her head.


I respect your determination, but no one is getting "left behind". All who wish to leave, will make it on board those ships no matter the cost. Not everyone here wants to leave however. Not out of fear, but out of a determination that could match your own. There are still hundreds more of us scattered about the country who have yet to join our cause let alone be made aware of our existence. If the entirety of the underground were to leave, what would become of them? They would need to build the underground from scratch, make the same mistakes we made.

>She sighs.


Some of us are staying behind, so nopony gets left behind.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563318

File: 1597007253462.png (124.1 KB, 640x470, That's it, I'm taking control.…)

>>41563310
"Yeah yeah, I'm coming..."

Sunset stepped out, wearing her god-tier uniform. Not that she was planning on using her powers for this kind of fight, it just felt comfortable.

She pounded her fists together, cracking her knuckles and rolling her neck.

"Alright, how are we doing this?"

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563319

File: 1597009535955.png (677.25 KB, 800x700, 40811896.png)

>>41563318
Well...

>Bailey would start to do some stretches on her legs squatting down and leaning towards the left and then the right to really get limbered up.


We should definitely not try to kill eachother. Or really like, try breaking our backs...

Pretty sure we could both walk that shit off, but how's bout we just stick to no face shots, no murder, and no breaking bones?

First to tap out? Or a shoulder pin?

>Bailey asked, turning to face Sunset full as she stood up straight, awaiting to see if she'd be fine with those set of rules.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563323

File: 1597014459650.png (526.02 KB, 900x1200, 736973__safe_solo_humanized_bl…)

>>41563319
"Yeah, I can work with that."

"Besides, even if I hurt you too bad, I can just fix you right up," she joked.

It's been so long since she'd actually fought, so this was a welcome change of pace.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563326

File: 1597019149786.png (60.76 KB, 240x301, 1.png)

>>41563323
Haha, don't get too cocky.

>Bailey would take a breath, figuring she was as prepared as she could be to spar with her roommate. Bailey turned to Sunset and gave a small nod towards her, getting into a simple fighting stands.


I'm ready when you are

<Hah...she knows hand to hand right? SHe hung out with the Boba guy for a while right?


>Bailey thought to herself, but nevertheless, she allowed Sunset the first strike

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563327

File: 1597025644220.jpg (214.75 KB, 1024x1024, 1254471__safe_equestria+girls_…)

>>41563326
"Alright then, let's do this!"

Sunset took a moment to collect herself and focus, before lunging forward with a gut punch.

Evens
Roll 1d1000 = 497
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563328

File: 1597036244616.png (77.61 KB, 284x269, 5.png)

>>41563327
Whoa

>Bailey would quickly shift her body on the ball of her heel as Sunset ran over. Thinking fast, the cat girl quickly extended a foot out towards Sunsets feet to trip her, using an arm to quickly push her forward from behind to add onto Sunsets current path of motion.


>Roll 1d1000 = 222 evens


>If evens, Bailey would add after tripping sunset


Oops, sorry, that's kinda a cheat shot ain't it?

AnonymousCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563329

File: 1597038812709.png (56.89 KB, 150x225, Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 12.2…)

>>41563328
WHAM!

Sunset sails far past the mat and lands face-first onto the ground.

She quickly gets up, trying to shake off the pain. As she turned back around to face Bailey, she felt something warm and wet trailing down her face.

She put up a hand to her face, and saw her hand caked in blood.

Alright, minor nosebleed, that's still not the worst thing.

She started to taste blood in her mouth, too. As she spit it out, she felt way too much space in there than she was used to her entire life.

Her tongue poked around her mouth, feeling several gaps where there should have been teeth.

"Waith, thhime oww.. Ahh thith."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563330

File: 1597040135045.png (62.65 KB, 238x275, 11.png)

>>41563329
....

>Bailey was completely stunned by that.


<Oh fuck. Oh god. Oh shit. Oh no.


Oh fuck. Oh god. Oh shit. Oh no.

>Bailey quickly went to Sunsets side, crouching down with her hands raised up, looking as if she was going to help her but at the same time being unsure of how to help her at that.


Oh shit, you're girlfriend is going to kill me. H-Hey wait, you can do time fucky wuckys right? do that! I can't afford this places dental!

<Ah fuck, I knew I should have made the ring bigger, or fucking rented out an actual wrestling ring with ropes, oh shit!


>Needless to say, Bailey seemed fairly panicked as she wasn't sure what sort of durability Sunset could take.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563331

File: 1597041746896.png (103.69 KB, 144x359, Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 12.1…)

>>41563330
Sunset quickly covers up her mouth to try and prevent more blood from dripping out.

"Yeah, yeah, justh...find my theeth. I'll fith ith."

Her tongue kept running over her gums, trying to count how many of them were knocked out. She was fairly certain she couldn't just grow her teeth back, but if she could just put them back, maybe she could use her powers to fix it. She'll be damned if she's gonna start wearing dentures.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563332

File: 1597043241213.png (77.61 KB, 284x269, 5.png)

>>41563331
Oh my fucking god.

>Bailey now able to get a better look at her mouth, it was worse then she expected.


Y-Yeah yeah! Alright! I'll look over there just uh...stop talking?

>God, the noise of her talking only amplified it. Bailey wasn't a stranger when it came to blood and the like, but she was sort of a stranger to Sunset. Being roommates and battering her up, well....well. Bailey quickly went a few feet away from Sunset, going down to try and quickly comb through the grass for them.


Again, I'm sooo fucking sorry, Sunset

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563333

File: 1597047303187.png (22.91 KB, 68x114, Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 12.2…)

>>41563332
"Iths fine, wasth my fault anyway..."

Sunset tried to pick her words carefully to try and not sound like a complete idiot, but then again, she's the one who broke her face.

Her natural healing powers worked to stop the bleeding and pain, but the speech impediment was a different story.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563334

File: 1597091025157.png (63.83 KB, 231x259, 24.png)

>>41563333

Alright, alright...lets see...

>Bailey was quickly picking through the grass as fast and efficiently as she could. It should be noted that Baileys ears were sticking down and her tail had been sticking straight up, puffed up.


one.....two.....three....fooo-uck

H-How many did you lose again?

>Bailey quickly reported back to Sunset, holding up three white teeth like objects in her palm.


>Roll 1d1000 = 306 if Odds, in her haste, Bailey seems to have accidentally picked up Roll 1d2 = 2 white pebbles, having mistaken them for Sunsets teeth.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563335

>>41563315
>As much as Wade wanted to argue he simply couldn't. There was a would foundation for their decision. Even with everyone here there was no telling how many life forms remained enslaved on this continent. How many had he passed locked away in the various buildings he passed at this point. It was a cruel and unfair reality that everyone involved was forced to realize. But if they were to have this opportunity again they would need the experience of those who helped get them this far in the first place.

....


>Wade leans against the wall. His defeated silence would be more then enough to show he saw Tempest's logic as much as he hated the very idea.


...I'll work to set up a secure line once I get back. If you need anything we can make an effort to deliver supplies. I doubt Celestia will be harsh on Panera. She'll be able to continue helping.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563336

File: 1597114639223.jpg (58.13 KB, 237x362, RCO109_w1.jpg)

>>41563335

Indeed i will

>Panera enter the warehouse, escorted by a squad of veteran Alerians soldiers. Tempest and several other ponies nearby all stand up straight in respect. Tempest herself even going so far as to slightly bow.


Please, don't do that. There are no masters here.

I was worried you would not come.

What choice did i have. This one was rather insistent that i come along weather i liked it or not.

>She says motioning towards Wade.


But i don't just bring myself, i also bring good news for the future.

>One of the veterans walks up and presents an official document to both Wade and Tempest. The document is written in the native language of the Alerians with several barcodes printed at the bottom.


To simplify, in order to overrule any laws that Immortal Leader puts in place, it would require all three advisors to veto. I managed to convince Pepperidge, the second advisor, to lend his voice to our cause. Accompanied by the signatures of two thirds of my fellow MOTHER units, we now have the authority to end the slave trade in Holweet. Of course, legally it won't mean much when Altus takes over, but it does mean that two thirds of the mother units in the nation are fully prepared to assist in the future escape of slaves, regardless of who reigns.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563337

File: 1597118175929.png (179.78 KB, 274x492, Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 12.0…)

>>41563334
Yeah, those definitely look like teeth. Bloody teeth, but teeth.

Sunset was going to go with the best assumption that they were her teeth that Bailey just found in the dirt.

She picked them up and examined them.

...Damnit, they didn't teach dentistry back in CHS.

Behind a covered mouth, Sunset put the teeth back in the gummy sockets, using her time powers to put them back in place.

"Bleh, I'm definitely gonna need mouthwash."

Amanda!PoPo1HRGNoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563338

File: 1597118460561.jpg (17.15 KB, 377x377, b6a2536d0043729baae23494278d8c…)

>>41563207
>>41563208
>>41563210
>Amanda walks closer to them as she looks over Bridget with an investigative eye.

>Roll 1d1000 = 195 odds she notices the glass still in her hair and clothes in addition to the various scratches and bruises along her arms and face. Evens she misses the more finer detail, only noting a bruise or two on her.

Amanda!PoPo1HRGNoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563339

File: 1597118922784.jpg (14.19 KB, 240x240, 04a4f170a5e65c53d4eaac01b35b4c…)

>>41563338
>Amanda immediately notices everything and with a sad sigh she discretely signals her partner to come over.

"...B-Bridget, please don't make this difficult on me"
>She said meekly, the young rookie not wanting to throw away a long friendship over her job.

"This is all probably a silly misunderstanding, but you match a suspect we are looking for and I just need to make sure... I am pretty sure you're not her though."

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563341

File: 1597119852808.png (113.89 KB, 360x382, 003ebd81e979525639b95ca92af497…)

>>41563208
>>41563210
>>41563338
>>41563339

>Bridget had no idea what Amanda could have been looking for, but whatever it was, she certainly found it if she didn't even need to ask a question. Things were going from bad to worse fast. If she wanted any chance of getting out of here, she would need to do something drastic. Normally this would be the moment she'd pull out some acrobatic combat move, but this was one of her oldest friends...


You know Amanda, sometimes, it feels like the world is fighting against me. I keep ending up at the wrong place at the wrong time. Can't you just take my word for it that i didn't do anything? I would hate to keep Honey Pot waiting for so long.

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563342

File: 1597120340870.jpg (93.56 KB, 1280x720, 445.jpeg)

>>41563211
>>41563238
>Cozy floated back to her side of the table and took a seat. She rubbed her chin as she thought about it. Though she liked the idea of having another 'immortal' on her payroll, she didn't really like the idea of letting this guy in on the overall goal of her operation. At least not yet anyway.

"Do you offer training? I feel like I could more use your services sparring with my bodyguard more than anything at the moment."

"I can offer other services once I feel I can trust you a little more, nothing personal of course."

>She looked over at Mokou noting her expression/

"Aww, cheer up, I'll get you an ice cream on the way home"

Amanda!PoPo1HRGNoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563343

File: 1597122798309.png (99.86 KB, 321x343, cOP.png)

>>41563341
>>41563340
>Despite how much she refused to believe it, it was increasingly becoming more and more clear she was indeed the one they were looking for, the red flags by this point way to hard too avoid.

"...Bridget, you have bruises and glass all over you, you're only a few blocks from a crime scene matching the suspect description, if I ignored this and let you go, I could go to jail for dereliction of duty... Please just come with me. Like I said, it is likely just a huge misunderstanding."
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563344

File: 1597124486166.png (72.52 KB, 306x278, 21.png)

>>41563337
....heh....whoosh....

>Bailey would let out a small chuckle of relief as Sunset put her teeth back together. Bailey fell back onto her butt, resting her arms on her knees as she breathed heavy sigh of relief.


Well. Glad you're time...whatever, and could fix that....that was really fucked.

....again I'm sorry, like...hah

I just wanted to hang out with you cause we've been roommates for years and we never really talked or anything and....

...heh...fuck

>Bailey explained....or rather, rambled on about it. Still. She felt particularly bad that this had ended so quickly and violently.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563345

File: 1597125061042.jpg (679.37 KB, 2057x1901, It's like I don't even know wh…)

>>41563210
>>41563338
>>41563339
>>41563341
>>41563343
>There was nothing Dom could really think of what to say or do to make this situation better. He could probably make an easy attempt at just running away with her, turning into like, a giant bird and flying away. The fact that Amanda had already suspected Bridget, though, meant that whatever happened now...it'd probably lead to the same result...

...

>Dom would look up to Bridget for a second, reading her expression to the best of his abilities, before turning back to Amanda and Misaka


Ah-hem.

I-I, Aye'm not ta shore wot yew tew ar' on bout, but it is preeeetty darn late.

puuurhaps yews tew cud discuss dis in the mornin'?

>A hail mary. Desperate. But it beats doing nothing.

Mikoto MisakaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563346

File: 1597126222173.jpg (73.73 KB, 761x960, a652e506594584af364a3d7153d9ed…)

>>41563345
>>41563343
>>41563341

>Seeing the sigh and slight deflation, it read as a clear 'I don't want to do this but come back me up' sort of notion. And from the short discussion, it was clear what was going on now and that there was gonna be some difficulty. They were friends, but a officer was down and a fire at the station. Nothing so easily ignored and not being her friend, this was a little more objective for Misaka.


>Stepping forward keeping her arms folded to her chest and letting them down, a hand resting on her hip just above the pair of cuffs, the other hand reaching out to the wall like she was leaning against it looking somewhat casual.


"If, you'd please step over here, Honey Pot, Miss, rear up and put your hooves and or hands against the wall for me."
>Taking a half step forward and speaking softly, trying to be kind to the situation, but seeing it was not going to make progress with the situation.

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563347

File: 1597126629721.jpg (70.4 KB, 694x540, 0a6.jpg)

>>41563238
>>41563342

>Turning to take a few steps to the side and keeping her somewhat downtrodden demeanor, but keeping her attention still to her job. Watching this guy and still to protect the filly.


<If I had the damn chance, I'd just have flown off with the plank and gotten her tiny filly ass to safety that way... but then I'd just fricken leave her here alone with that creep and have a plank in hand........ fuck Plank, Plank is a total board headed piece of sh-


"Huh?"
>Looking down from Manny for a moment to Cozy, and letting her shoulders soften up some, and her grimmace softening to a small frown. Giving two nice short nods and looking back to Manny, taking another drag of her cigarette.

"...thankyou.."
>She'd uttered quietly. Now a little more content at the promise of ice cream.

<Sparring... so I get to actually fry this chump? Alright... kinda wish Meiling wasn't such a sleeper. Could have picked her mind more those couple years on some fist fighting.

BridgetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563354

>>41563343
>>41563343
>>41563345
>>41563346

Okay, look, I know this looks really bad and all, but there's no reason to arrest Honey... whatever. You wouldn't arrest some rabdom Equestrian just because he happened to run into me right before you two did right? That doesnt sound justified. You know how these Equestrians are, they're all innocent and helpful. They can't help it.

>Bridget puts a little more emphasis on "run", hoping that Dom would take the hint and leave while he still could.

Amanda!PoPo1HRGNoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563361

File: 1597195500990.jpg (19.05 KB, 210x240, lotte-little-witch-academia-th…)

>>41563354
>Amanda took a good long look at Honey Pot. Knowing a shape-shifter was part of the description, she makes notes of any tell-tail signs that happen to catch her eye. Roll 1d1000 = 564 odds she confirms he is indeed a shape-shifter and directs her partner to watch him, evens she nods and keeps her focus on Bridget instead, allowing him to leave if he would like.

>Knowing Bridget's tricks too well, she catches the cue to run. She lowers her stance in preparation.


"...B-Bridget, no, please don't run on me, you're only going to make things worse."
>She pleaded with a forced tone, the stress cracking her voice as she tried to hold back her emotions.

"It's just us right now, dispatch doesn't even know I am here... Talk with me please, if you did something I need to know... Maybe we can figure this out together."

"...Please tell me, what did you do?!"
This post was edited by its author on .

"Roxy"!ChaosyLwd2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563362

File: 1597195917149.jpg (137.28 KB, 786x700, faac80f0a2fa84b6c026a9e390b47f…)

>One day in the South District of Town, Roxy was walking along the streets populated by different stores of different types. Retail, food, convenience, and so on. The catfolk walked along with paws tucked in the pockets of her robes, the vines of her hair gathered up in a long ponytail behind her.

So many shops here in Town, they really seem to have every corner of the market covered, huh...

>She said to herself as she crossed some kind of unmarked threshold in the sector, going from streets lined with shops to a more run-down seeming part of town, with empty lots and few shops in between. She walked a bit further before she came to a large empty lot, with a closed shop on one side and a fence separating another empty lot from there.


>She stood in front of the lot with her paws tucked in her pockets. She looked back and forth from left to right and behind her, quite suspiciously looking to see if anyone was around. For the moment, she was alone, no cars and no citizens in any direction for a while.


Yeah, this place will work...

>She said and pulled a paw from it's pocket, revealing a small snow-globe looking object. Inside the glass dome was a shop, two stories high. The front of the bottom story- the shopfront itself- seemed to be bursting from the seems with plants of all types, vines and bushy tendrils coming from the open windows. The top story's front looked like any other building, except with a big sign up on it. The sign read Roxanne's Candy Emporium and Plant Nursery'.


>She shook the snow-globe a few times until the store was obscured by white flakes, and then she pulled her arm back... and threw it as hard as she could at the ground in the middle of the empty lot.


>In a flash of blinding, bright green magic- that Roxy watched with wide eyes and no issue at all- where once stood an empty lot now stood a full building, looking exactly like the shop that had been in the snow-globe before it broke.


>Roxy smiled wide as she approached the storefront, reaching out her paws to brush against the vines and leaves that burst from the windows and crawled over the exterior. She pulled the thick wooden door open with ease, a little tinkling sound coming from a bell above it, and she entered her shop.


Helloooo, Coconut, you in here?

>She called out as she entered. Despite the wild appearance of the outside of the store, the inside of the plant nursery was actually quite well tended, with plants of all kinds in perfect rows along the store. The store was very clearly larger on the inside, a somewhat expected thing these days, as the rows of plants extended into the distance from side to side in a way that would not be possible with the normal dimensions.


>There was still an aspect of wildness from this part of the store, with large sections of the ground being covered in a thick layer of dirt and dead leaves, with plants extending their roots down into it like they would outside. And the ceiling was almost completely obscured by hanging plants and vines of different types, or else the leaf-filled trees along the rows at various intervals would block it out. There was a distinct humidity and warmth to this part of the nursery that made Roxy sweat under her fur ever so lightly.


>In response to her call there was a long, low whistle, and suddenly from the plant-covered ceiling in front of Roxy, a being made of pure vines took shape and then dropped down in front of her. Roxy herself was quite short, for sure, but this plant-creature was a full two feet shorter than her. It had a face made of vines like the rest of it's body, with two bright orange flowers in the place of eyes and sharp thorns for teeth where it's mouth was.


"Ahh, Roxy! You found a place for my shop, I see!"

>The little creature exclaimed, reaching out with arms of vines to give the catfolk a quick hug. It's voice sounded like a young woman's, quite odd from the otherwise feral looking creature.


>Roxy rolled her eye and shook her head.


It's our shop. I found a place for our shop. Anyways, we should be getting customers in pretty short order, so you might want to get prepared for that.

>The vine creature nodded it's head and retracted it's arms from around Roxy, turning around and moving away from her. It didn't so much walk as it glided across the ground, vines departing from it's legs and moving it along.


"Okay, sounds good, I'll try and clean up a little bit. I made sure your part of the shop is pest-free. There might be some dirt from where I was but it shouldn't be too difficult to clean up."

>Roxy followed after it for a moment, diverging once they had passed the rows of plants that extended outward, three deep. She reached out and pat the creature's head before heading to a door at the back of the nursery.


I'll see you in a bit, Coconut.

>She said just before opening and going through the door. As she shut the door behind her, she looked out at a small corridor, completely free of plants or decorations, except for just a bit of tracked dirt on the ground. Along the hallway were four doors, two on the left, one on the right, and a third at the end of the hallway that had a sign that read "Exit".


>She walked down the hall until she got to the door on the right that had "Stairs" written on a plaque next do it. She opened the door and stepped in to a small landing area that lead directly to stairs that went up.


>Roxy went up the stairs until she got to the door at the top. She scratched a symbol on the door with one of her claws in glowing magic script and there was an audible click as it unlocked.


>She pushed open the door and was greeted by any child's greatest dream. A candy shop absolutely full to bursting with all the candy in the known multiverse.


>The walls were all lined with shelves from floor to ceiling and each shelf had a bowl or box or container of a different kind of candy. On those shelves alone there was probably over three hundred different types and brands of candy, each one labelled. But that wasn't all! The floor space was also filled with different furnishings, all filled with candy. There were display tables full of labelled candies, fake barrels full of candies, and so on, there was barely enough space to walk through the room so full of candy as it was.


>And finally, at the back of the room, was the back of the shop, cordoned off by a counter display case that was itself full of candy. But unlike the rest of the candy in the shop, this stuff was the absolute top of the line, the best that the multiverse had to offer.


>Roxy came up to the counter and nimbly hopped over it, situating herself behind the register. There was a sign right next to the register that read "Ask me about my SPECIAL candies!", and this was how Roxy would sell her TRUE product. Transformation candies created from the purest essence of chaos itself. These candies were not on display or open for casual taking, they were much too dangerous for that. Instead, she kept them on her person at all times, hidden in the depths of her cloak. There was also a door behind the counter that led to a pocket dimension when a certain symbol was written on it by Roxy, which was where she actually kept all the candies, and she used it for more dramatic reveals of her wares.


>Regardless, she scanned the room out in front of her. Coconut had nothing to worry about, it seemed, as there didn't seem to be any tracked dirt on the floor. Satisfied with how the place looked, especially how chaotic it was, she took a seat behind the register and proceeded to take a bit of a catnap.
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563363

File: 1597199211947.png (239.57 KB, 768x1024, Blowhard snapped my neck.png)

>>41563346
>>41563354
>>41563361
>Doms eyes darted left and right at the three, unsure of how this was going to end up. Hie eyes would stay on Bridget's as she basically told him to run. He had thought it of, as long as he could with the short amount of time he had, but it wasn't until he heard Amanda speak, offering perhaps a way to work this out, was the moment where Dom decided to stay put. The brown pony would sit on his flanks, hoping that Amanda's companion wasn't going to cut her off and instead arrest them on the spot.

Mikoto MisakaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563364

File: 1597199703319.jpg (19.14 KB, 210x240, misaka-10032-a-certain-magical…)

>>41563363
>>41563361
>>41563354

>Standing and realizing, Amanda didn't want to seem to make any scene, it just didn't seem right, an officer was down and the station was on fire. A twinge in the back of her head kept telling her she should hurry, but... if they were the perps, this needed to be handled.


>Keeping her leaning against the wall stance for a moment before stepping one more step forward now just barely to the front side of Amanda. She would go with her cues but, this needed to be pressed...


>Speaking in a tone to remind Amanda somewhat harshely, but also pointedly seeing how Bridget would react.

"There's an officer down and the station is on fire. Work with us here. Don't run."

>She squinted at the last statement and let her hand come out of her pocket some, holding a large equestrian bit in hand between her index and middle finger.

Faber GreyfeatherCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563365

File: 1597200306884.png (1.56 MB, 1019x832, Capture5.PNG)

>>41563362

>Roughly two hundred feet up in the air, gliding along with a full wingspan and the wind under him, Faber was backpacking his passenger Cait once more. The search for a new apartment was a bust so far. Lunch was good though at the meat shop near Cait's 'old place' as she called it.


>Rotating his head and with a sharp eye seeing a different sight than the nearby buildings down that street. A lush, thick almost overgrown plant shop, and a sign stating just that, and a candy emporium.


>His head flicked back to Cait who was sitting on his back as was starting to become the usual when not atop his head or being used like a stress squeaker lightly in his talons.


"Hey! Look... candy! Want somethin? My treat."
>With that he gave a moment nod and then banked hard left and rolled diving down like a dive bomber, giving a raise of his head and a trio of hard air catching full extended flaps of his wings before touching down with a few clops of his hooves and talons. Smiling contently.

"Haha, okay back there?"
>Chuckling to Cait as he reached for the front door handle to the shop, giving it a pull and holding it open for Cait once she got herself together.

Cait!Doom2pkvkwCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563366

File: 1597202441587.png (828.72 KB, 1211x778, Say what 2.PNG)

>>41563365
Cait held on tightly to the collar of his shirt as they soared through the sky, the small orange feline looking over the side to see what he was talking about.

"I was never one for sweets to be fully honest with you"
>She answered before suddenly being thrown back from his quick nose dive.

>Frozen in shock with a slight shiver, Cait soon shook her fur to regain her composure as she hopped down.


"...Dude, we talked about the diving."

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563367

File: 1597203540356.jpg (12.05 KB, 320x240, Apple.jpg)

>>41563342
>>41563347
>The smile would slowly fade from Manny's face as Cozy detailed the services she required. He'd walk over to the table. As he did so, he retracted his arm cable as it had cooled enough. He'd take his seat from before, resting his hand and wrist in his lap.

I believe there are several Karate of Beginners schools on the edges of the warehouse district. Far cheaper, and more appropriate starting level.

>He'd say, his voice noticeably less cheerful.


I honour my contracts, ma'am. If you wish secrecy, all it takes is a small increase in my employment fee. And better yet, my unique status ensures a level of anonymity on any public matters you wish taken care of. I have multiple employers, all whom I work for at the same time. Makes it hard for people to figure out who I was taking orders from at the time.

>He'd explain. Then his voice dropped down another level of cheeriness, his tone almost neutral.


Or perhaps there is worry of me matching your limits.
This post was edited by its author on .

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563368

File: 1597203659334.png (94.08 KB, 161x271, Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 12.0…)

>>41563344
Sunset began spitting, the taste of dirt still in the mouth.

"Nah, it's fine, I've honestly had worse."

She started rubbing her thumb against her teeth, making sure they stayed still.

"Still, hell of a trip if it knocked my teeth out like that, heh."

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563369

File: 1597205370844.png (369.07 KB, 833x1024, em.png)

>>41563367
>Cozy's cute demeanor would soon fade as well as she became a little more business focused.

"Your multiple employers is where I am concerned. It's not a matter of your skill or limitations, it's more I have no idea where your loyalties lie, and no I am not paying more for client privilege, that is a clear clause in my contracts."

"That and until just recently I have never heard of you, and that too has me a little concerned."

"Bottom line, too many conflicts of interest to worry about."

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563370

File: 1597205758475.jpg (82.35 KB, 650x719, tumblr_ok7rn5aAf11r5kws5o3_128…)

>>41563361
>>41563363
>>41563364

...

>Bridget waited to hear the familiar sound of running hooves only to find that Dom had decided to sit down of all things. She supposed he was ready to ride or die. A lot more than she expected of someone she had only known for a short while. Bridget looks between Amanda and her partner, takes in a deep breath, and slowly sighs.


Amanda, I'm not a good person. We were both troublemakers in school, but while you grew out of it, i just grew into it.

>She holds up her hands defensively.


But! This is all turned out so much worse than i thought it would. It was just supposed to be a simple info grab job. In and out. Nobody gets hurt. Then some random person shows up and started to outright attack the big red guy. If there's anything I'm guilty of, it's breaking an entering and I am totally fine with paying the bail on that. But if you take me in, put my name on official records? Some dangerous people are gonna know where i am, and not only could that be the end for me, it could be the end for everyone around me.

>Bridget speaks with sincerity. What she was telling Amanda was true... to an extent. Of course she was leaving out some of the more, finer details, but this was not an optimal situation to share her full story.

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563371

File: 1597208436594.png (23.36 KB, 168x142, DmH2rq_UYAAukhL.png)

>>41563369
>>41563347
>Manny would lean back in his chair as Cozy Glow spoke. Once she finished, he'd chuckle a little. His cheery tone beginning to return.

Ah, I'm too used to my popularity back in Convaretal and Faeris.

>He'd stop leaning in the chair.


But my loyalties are to my contracts.

>He'd state simply and cheerfully.


I care nothing for whom holds it or what tasks I am to do. I've even taken out hits on myself. Always delightful those are.

>A great way to rack up replacement fees on a employer.


I am not but a tool. A gun. A shield. And sometimes an overpriced training dummy.

>He'd say with another chuckle.


If that is too detached for your liking, I understand. But like any tool I am meant to be put into service, not quality control.

>He would turn his attention to Mokou.


If you do wish for training, I'd be happy to arrange that with you.

>Nodding at Mokou to further emphasize he'd conduct the matter with only her. He'd return his gaze back to Cozy Glow.


But otherwise, I doubt there is further to discuss.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563372

File: 1597209054157.png (529.04 KB, 600x1200, 1430703294049.png)

>>41563368
Hah....nah, it was nothing. Just...one of those things. Like you're playing basketball in grade school and one of the other kids trips and cracks his skull open. Just bad luck...

>Bailey seemed much more at ease at Sunset seeming better, the cat stood up before offering a hand for Sunset to take so that she could stand up herself.


I take it we should probably wrap it up for the day...?

>Bailey asked hesitantly, unsure if she wanted another go at it, or if Sunset would simply want to call it there for the day.

"Roxy"!ChaosyLwd2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563373

>>41563365
>>41563366
>The door opening greeted the pair with the welcoming chime of the bell. Peering inside the opened doorway the two would see a slightly more cleaned up version of the shop than what Roxy had seen when she first entered.

>The dirt had been pushed away from the entrance and pathways were brushed out through the three rows of planters that held the uncountable myriads of plants on display. Vines that had framed the doorway when the door had been closed actively pulled back away, giving them an unobstructed entrance into the shop.


>The same thing that happened to Roxy proceeded to happen to Faber and Cait. Vines hidden in the foliage of the ceiling coalesced together into the form of a small person that proceeded to drop down to the ground just past the entrance to the plant shop.


>The creature blinked it's flowery eyes and looked back and forth between the cat person and the hippogriff. It brought two of it's viney hands up to it's face and rubbed at the flowers as if to rub at her eyes in incredulity.


"Uh... customers?"

>It asked, it's feminine voice seeming to come from the center of it's chest rather than it's moving, thorn-filled mouth. Before either one could answer, it shrugged it's shoulders and continued;


"Welcome to Roxy's Candy Emporium and Plant Nursery, my name is Paprika Coconut. How can I help you?"

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563374

File: 1597258277884.jpg (247.72 KB, 771x1000, deadpool_at_home_con_2011_by_c…)

>>41563336
>Despite Tempest's lead Wade would not follow in the bowing. He didn't do the whole "subjugation" thing. Even Celestia was lucky to get a salute every once in a while.

>He takes the letter and reads it along with Panera's description of it. He could only assume the barcodes were something of a signature to these people. That or a coupon for a discount at the nearest taco bell.


It's a start.

>Was literally the best he could say given the emotional weight of what he was dealing with.


I was hoping to keep the people behind this of catching on with how close we were getting. But it looks like that may be coming to an end soon.

>If anything Panera's appearance in Equestria would be a sign of apology from her people. A rather unofficial deceleration of friendship as the rest of the country went to hell. It was hard to say what was going to happen at this point. If anything Atlus would completely dominate this whole country and take it in under their own laws. Best case scenario they become a puppet state forced to act in Atlus's best interest. Regardless if and when the contents of this letter go public it would be sure to stir something up in the slave trade. They'd likely get reckless, make mistakes. He could take advantage of that, least he thought.


This'll be a sign that we're not gonna take this shit anymore. And we'll keep going down the list until it's done.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563378

>>41563374

Indeed. Finally, the beginning of the end.

>Pushing through the crowd, Spunky rushes up to Tempest. Now equipped with a real spear, she takes a moment to catch her breath before speaking.


Tempest! We are ready to start moving the first couple of groups. The loyalists are in place.

Good, give Point Blank the go ahead. I'll be with the others shortly.

>Tempest turns back to Wade.


I would like to take this moment to thank you for all you've done for us here. In the short time you have been with us, we have managed to accomplish more than we have in years.

Celestia must truly be a merciful god to have sent you when she did. Any earlier and we might not have been ready. Any later and well. You know.

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563380

File: 1597289959768.jpg (109.04 KB, 1280x720, sdsadas.jpeg)

>>41563371
"You pulled a hit on yourself... See this is the kind of thing I am talking about."

"And you care nothing for who holds the contract?"

"You're doing a rather crap job selling yourself right now, you know that right? Gonna need to start reeling me back in if you want that contract mister~"

>She looked over some paperwork in a binder she had brought along with her, the filly shaking her head.


"Such a shame, your performance was beyond impressive as well"

Faber GreyfeatherCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563381

File: 1597291513442.png (117.1 KB, 283x340, tempsnip.png)

>>41563373
>>41563366

"Ohh, you're fine. But alright, I'll warn ya sooner. Come on."
>Stepping in through the door and holding it open for the little cat to follow. Giving a look around and looking a bit bewhildered at all the plants hanging about and draped over everything.

>The plant girl really caught him off guard. Stepping back with a clop then leveling himself and looking at the plant with a tilted head.

"Woah.. kinda cute. Like a chia pet. Yes! Actually, was curious bout ya candy. Although, could use a plant to sort of make my little apartment smell pretty."
>Leaning in some to the plant and putting a talon up to his beak speaking just loud enough for Cait to hear.

"Kitten back there makes everything smell like cat. You know."

Amanda!PoPo1HRGNoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563382

File: 1597292002425.jpg (33.22 KB, 225x350, 276358.jpg)

>>41563364
"...Mikoto, I have this"
>She said, taking charge of the situation.


>>41563370
>Amanda knew Bridget enough to know what she said was genuine, but time was starting to run out. She sighed as she started a brief field interview with her.

"...Do you know who did it? Description, names, anything of the like? Who is after you?"

Cait!Doom2pkvkwCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563383

File: 1597293299171.png (134.18 KB, 330x419, Looking up 2.PNG)

>>41563381
>Cait glared up at Faber
I am gonna fucking cut you

>She wondered off by herself as she curiously browsed the shop, Cait keeping a very close eye on any plants she came near.


"This place seems something right out of a 'Little Shop of Horrors' "
>She said while gently poking one of the plants
This post was edited by its author on .

"Roxy"!ChaosyLwd2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563384

>>41563381
>>41563383
>Coconut blinked, it's flowery eyes folding in half and then reopening. The hippogriff was talking to it. Okay. It could work with that.

"Oh, candy."

>The plant creature's voice seemed to deflate a bit. That's always what customers wanted. Barely ever plants. It's mood lifted again at the possibility of being able to sell something.


"Hmmm... plants to smell good..."

>It said to itself turning and moving over to the first row of planters.


>It looked over at Cait, poking one of the plants.


"These plants are safe. Dangerous plants are... somewhere over there."

>It waves a viney hand off to the right where the planters go out past what would be the normal confines of the shop and fades from view as it goes off into the distance.


"Don't go too far... you might get lost."

>Coconut picked up a small plant in a pot. It was a somewhat bushy, young plant with star-like white flowers. It turned back to Faber and held it out to him.


"This is Azores Jasmine. Strong smell, but pleasant, like lemons. It should fill a small domicile with a not too overpowering scent. 10 currency, gold preferred."

>It moves over to the back of the room, past the other two rowers of planters, and sets the pot on the counter next to an old looking cash register. Coconut then points to the door leading back into the hallway that leads to the actual candy shop.


"Candy shop is through that door. Door on the right side leads to a staircase and the store is through a door at the top of that. You can pay for the plant when you're done if you want."

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563385

File: 1597314603512.jpg (241.04 KB, 373x681, deadpool-walk.jpg)

>>41563378
>It warms Wade's heart to see the young colt handling a spear so responsibly. He felt in his heart that one day he would make a fine guard one day. A real one.

>But of course it's the words of the two still with him that bring him back down. It was a but a fleeting high to hear praise he felt he didn't deserve.


Let's get one thing clear. I don't deserve any of the credit of what happens here today. Celestia sent me and I just did what comes naturally.

>Upon saying those words all he could think of was the incredible violence, nothing more. He'd remember the rude comments, the jokes at others expense as they die to his hand, and tricking a mare into leaving her only home before it blew up right in front of her. So far this is how he would remember this day.


Other then that it was all of you who made this possible. You kept the dream alive and pushed everyone to get this far.

>He stops himself for a moment. He starts to see how his words could be taken out of context for someone who was heroically trying to push praise onto others. Which was totally something someone like Captain America would do.


I uh....I should inform Canterlot about the change in plan before we take off. Give them time to prepare.

>With that he excuses himself and heads off to an unoccupied corner of the warehouse.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563386

File: 1597346715977.png (116.61 KB, 182x325, Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 12.1…)

>>41563372
Sunset grabs onto Bailey's hand and stands up, dusting herself off.

"If you want? I mean, I know I'm the one that lost teeth, but I'm still fine."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563387

File: 1597349238006.png (67.49 KB, 233x265, 7.png)

>>41563386
I'll leave it up to your decision Sunset....

But hey, I still feel like an asshole...so if you want to give that another go just....I'll give you a free shot...

>Bailey leaned forward slightly, exposing a cheek towards Sunset. It was a pretty clear gesture, that if Sunset wanted to give this another go she would be-able to land a freeshot on Bailey to initiate.

Faber GreyfeatherCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563389

File: 1597362878949.png (595.04 KB, 495x577, Capture4.PNG)

>>41563384
>>41563383

>Giving a short smirk back to Cait as she started to walk about, he would follow after the plant girl looking and taking smells of the various plants. Leaning in and getting a really big whiff of the one she recommended, he gave a good nod.


"Smells good, yeah I'll take it. Sure, I'll pay for it now and get it on my way out then. .... uhh, ten bits ten bits.... uhh, heh."

>Digging through the little saddle bag hidden under his wing base with a talon through some paper money and a few bits and coins jingling.

"Does, ten coin cover it? They aren't equestrian bits but they're gold, 98%."

>Laying out the ten heavy coins with what looked like talons stamped into them and a lightning bolt behind it.


"Thanks... Cait, hey fuzz head! Don't need to pull you out of some venus trap, come on!"
>He barked out some leaning to either side looking for his cat companion.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563390

File: 1597367120567.png (305.32 KB, 720x900, 953307__safe_equestria+girls_p…)

>>41563387
"Alright, I mean...since you're offering...Just, clench your teeth or something, okay?"

Sunset leans back and winds up for the punch.

>Roll 1d1000 = 101 Evens, it's a hard punch. Odds, it's clear she's holding back with the swing.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563391

>>41563385

>Tempest genuinely smiles as Wade attempts to deflect the praise.


Take as long as you need Wade. I will set Mast- er, Ambassador Panera up with a group to board the air ships when it is time. Whenever you are ready, please let Hawkshaw know. He will be leaving with your group on the second airship. In the meantime, i must see to the first groups heading out.

>Tempest nods to Wade and motions for Panera to follow.


I am in your capable hooves Tempest.

>Panera and her entourage of veterans follow along to the staging area.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563392

File: 1597374366497.png (209.56 KB, 762x1047, Not good.png)

>>41563370
>>41563382
They wer' sum short hair'd woth bangs blonde lady' blue eyes, brown coat' an' black shirt under it. Dey cam' in and tranq'ed dah cop behind dah desk. Didn't say much.

>Honey spot said, figuring he'd might as well add to it. The APB was for three suspects, Bridgets thrown out the other one under the bus, but she wouldn't really beable to throw Dom under the bus without outright doing so, or making an elaborate lie. Least with this it was like pulling a bandaid. Quick and easy....funny how he decided not to drop the accent thou

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563393

File: 1597374554527.png (63.16 KB, 220x270, 23.png)

>>41563390
>Bailey took the punch and winched, she didn't fall over or need to catch herself from falling. Instead letting her body roll with the punch lightly and going to do a small walk around in a circle.

Ohh, alright, alright..

>Bailey said, rubbing her jaw a bit. Clearly, not her all. But, this wasn't really the start of the fight per-say. Bailey huffed through her nose, giving a small smirk as she got into a fighting position again


Well! Lets try this again!

>Bailey rushed towards sunset, throwing her foot out to give her a quick kick to the side!


>Roll 1d1000 = 309 evens

Cait!Doom2pkvkwCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563394

File: 1597378177673.png (277.52 KB, 495x580, Joy.PNG)

>>41563389
>Cait's eye twitched a little as he kept running his mouth.
"Hey bird dick, do you like having your blood inside your body? Would have no issue draining you if you didn't..."

"I am a God Damned tiger Faber, pretty sure I can handle a few fuckin' plants"

Mikoto MisakaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563395

File: 1597385779846.jpg (39.49 KB, 411x565, 411full.jpg)

>>41563370
>>41563392
>>41563382

>Grimmacing some but letting out a shallow breath, and giving an inch of distance for Amanda to do her thing. And it seemed to work, she was spilling what she knew, and the pony. Which matched the callout.


"Right..."
>Already starting to think a little ahead of herself, she shot a look to Amanda for what to do now.

Faber GreyfeatherCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563396

File: 1597386065653.png (89.75 KB, 277x205, Capture6.PNG)

>>41563394
>>41563384

>Rolling his eyes with a light sigh and smirk to the plant cashier, giving a semi nice nod and head swing to look to Cait.


"Yeah yeah.. you're just small is all, don't get so rustled. And equine.. not bird. Stripped little shit."
>Giving another head bob to the side and beginning through a door, taking a right door with a creak and a little bit of an awkward look up the staircase, continuing up with the clops of his hooves and opening the door there holding it open and looking back for Cait to come with, giving her a small smirk and smile with a half roll of his eyes for 'sorry'.

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563397

File: 1597386222058.jpg (1.94 MB, 2000x2500, __fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_dra…)

>>41563380
>>41563371

>Eye giving a twitch at the man's comment at training with her, and only her. Like she would want his training unless forced to do so from Cozy. Then again.... no, nope, this guy is a creep, he'd odd, he's... pfft nope.


>Crossing her arms and giving a hard look between Cozy and Manny, cigarette limply hanging from her lower lip bobbing every so often as she puffed on it, sure to blow it upwards avoiding Cozy.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563398

>>41563391
>Wade squats himself down as he pulls out his communication device. Small, durable, and travel friendly. Equestria didn't excel at technology but they did have friends in high places. One of the benefits of their free range agriculture. Lots of nations willing to pay a pretty penny for a consistent supply of fresh produce. A random thought that passed his brain as he held it up to his ear.

Alright Wade. Big Dick mode, Big Dick mode.

>He hypes himself up as he waits for the other end to pick up.


Yeah it's me. There's been some developments.

Well it's about time you called in, you should have arrived at Holwheet hours ago.

Yeah I did I just haven't had time to call in.

Well what could be so important that you couldn't call in?

An Atlus invasion

WHAT!? Atlus shouldn't even be near the capital for at least another few weeks.

Yeah remind me to give our Intel guy a stern talking to. Look, I've already made use of the ship. There's a handful of refugees on the way to the rendevue point.

Ok, ok....ok. so you're already on your way back?

I'm still in Holwheet. There were way to many refugees then the ship could fit.

The ship could hold fifty. Just how many more were there to justify you staying?

Couple hundred.

Couple-!

>The line goes silent for a few seconds


So what is the situation? Certainly you're not planning on staying there for a solid month to rally them all back. We could send a larger ship.

There's no time. Atlus will be breathing down our necks in just over 3 hours.

Well you better have a plan in that utility belt. You know what will happen if they catch you. Equestria will deny your existence.

I know that. I have it covered. We've already secured additional transport. If all goes well we should all arrive in Equestria sometime in the next 5 hours.

That's not a very wide window. What exactly are you planning to do?

Turns out Holwheet's been holding other secrets as well. There's a few experimental stealth cruisers in a hidden airport just outside the city. They're large enough that two will be enough to carry the rest back.

Then why send the ship back if they're going to arrive well after the cruisers?

Because if this goes south I wanted to make sure this wasn't a total bust. Even if this fails some of them can at least make it. Mostly the younger ones and the ones who couldn't move on their own.

Well that's...something. And how exactly did you learn about the cruisers?

Ambassador Panera.

I assume that means you've managed to extract her as she requested?

Funny thing about that. She never intended on coming along at all. Apparently she just used that to make her letter more believable.

That's.......*sigh* so what is the ambassador's status?

She's coming. Had to practialy drag her along but she's on her way to the transport now.

You didn't-

No, I didn't lay a hand on her. But I can be persuasive when I want to be.

Very well. Anything else to report?

I blew up a breeding center.

IS THERE A PART OF YOUR BRAIN THAT CAN'T COMPREHEND THE CONCEPT OF STEALTH!?

It wasn't my idea. The underground movement was going to do it anyway.

For the love of.....*sigh* Sweet Celestia. Were there any casualties?

None permanent

What is THAT supposed to mean?

I dunno apparently these people have some kinda respawn thing doing as their "mother units" are alive. Look it was either that or leave the ponies inside behind. And I needed these ponies to trust me or i wouldn't have made it this far. And besides now Atlus can't use it to further exploit our people.

I'm still not happy you did it but....you have a point. Anything else to report?

I don't know how valid it will be tommorow, but Panera has handed me an interesting document. The higher ups of this nation have voted to abolish the slave trade permanently. It even includes an official declaration of aide in any pursuits against such acts.

We'll need to look over that once you get back. Make sure you don't lose it. You know how sceptical we all are about this Operation.

Trust me, I know. I'm going to head out and help them load up the cruisers. I'll report back if anything changes. Just be sure you have a landing strip set up for when we get there.

Affirmative. Good luck out there.

>Wade doesn't even have to end the call. The line goes dead the second the pony on the other end finished their sentence.


>"Good luck". The words stewed on Wade's mind as he straightens his posture. He was expecting this to be a lot harder. But it seems all he's had since getting here is good luck. Was he not as rusty as he thought? Or was god just smiling on him for once in his life? Either way it was a good way to keep him on his toes.

"Roxy"!ChaosyLwd2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563399

File: 1597453297811.png (109.88 KB, 283x255, 2018-05-30 18_33_34-#662475_ t…)

>>41563389
>>41563394
>>41563396
>Coconut swept up the coins with a viney appendage, pulling them towards it on the counter. It looked them over and then counted them out itself. Then it swept them off the counter into another vine while opening the register with a third vine and then depositing them inside.

"Currency of any kind will do, gold is just preferred."

>Coconut looked back and forth between it's two customers as they traded barbed words with each other and shook her head with a sigh.


"No stabbing or fighting inside."

>It admonished them and then waved them to the door behind it again. Then it took the plant that Faber had bought and placed it off to the side behind it to keep for him when he returned. It watched them go off into the back hallway.


--

>Faber opening the door at the top of the staircase would be greeted by the candy extravaganza of Roxy's part of the shop. It was almost like opening a door into another universe, populated solely by candy.


>From his location he would hardly be able to see to the back of the store with the piles and stacked tables of candy between it.


>Roxy herself was still napping behind the counter, leaning back in the stool while the vines of her hair pushed against the ground to keep her from falling backwards. A light purring snore sounded about the room of the shop, so even while she couldn't be seen past all the candy it was clear there was still someone else in the room.

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563400

File: 1597461531958.jpg (10.86 KB, 259x194, Smelling.jpeg)

>>41563380
Lying to my clients can be quite hazardous to my health.

>Manny would reply.


A tool must be fully understood by its user to be handled safely. It benefits neither of us for me to deceive you.

>He'd continue.


I am a disposable grunt. The meat shield you don't care that dies protecting you. The peon who will never question or doubt his orders, nor ponder their consequences. I do not expect to sit in your inner circle, be informed of the great plan at work. I expect to be told to what to do. Be that blocking bullets with my smiling face, or doing the jobs you believe too menial or too dirty for your more trusted members.

>Manny would conclude, crossing his legs.

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563402

File: 1597463952843.jpg (115.63 KB, 611x734, DCxBJpSUIAIS4QR.jpg)

>>41563382

Er, i dunno. I didn't get a good look at them. Could be just about anyone coming after me though. I haven't exactly made friends everywhere I've been since school. Could be someone from Vescaria, Lumina, maybe whoever killed me before?

>All still true, Bridget had no idea if any of of her old enemies were targeting her or not, but she had a pretty good idea as to who was doing this time. However, since whoever this would be assassin is was willing to go toe to toe with the big red guy, she wanted to avoid stepping on the little fillies toes... hooves.


>>41563392

>Bridget shoots Dom a confused look. She had given him a clear out and complete deniability, and then he went ahead and gave himself away like that. Bridget just could not understand why in the world this guy hadn't abandoned ship yet. She's never had any partners in crime stick around this long when things went south as they had.


>>41563395

>Though she knew that Amanda would be easier to work with so far as possibly getting away with her crime, her partner, not so much. This chick looked like she was ready pounce at a moments notice. Probably why she was paired up with Amanda in the first place. Balanced things out.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563403

File: 1597467433737.png (160.9 KB, 237x342, Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 12.1…)

>>41563393
"Just don't fall this time, just don't fall this time..." Sunset repeated to herself in her mind.

She put her arm up to block the kick, and lifted it up just slightly with her elbow to throw Bailey off-balance just a little bit as she closed in to throw her other elbow into her gut.

Roll 1d1000 = 252 Evens

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563404

>>41563398

What do you think Equestria is like?

I hear they eat glitter and explode into rainbows when excited


>While Wade makes his call, Tempest and the gathered leadership all meet to properly organize and direct the herd. Evenly dividing groups and placing combat ready operatives in each one. Having already started the process of moving these groups out to the ships, Hawkshaw stands with Angel and the group she had been assigned. The mare still silenced by shock, only occasionally nods to confirm Hawkshaws directions. There, he waits for Wade to return from his call.

Faber GreyfeatherCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563405

File: 1597477839753.png (117.1 KB, 283x340, tempsnip.png)

>>41563394
>>41563399

>Stepping through the doorway and immediately going wide eyed at the different air, different feel to.. well, everything. Like it wasn't even in the same realm of existence. Leaning back and putting his head through the doorway letting his vision go wide.

>Doing so two more times.

"Weird... look at all this! I was assuming it was, just some dusty shelf of bars or some crap."
>Letting the door close and looking to Cait.

>A hint of excitement behind his tired sharp eyes.

"Wonder if they have some candy from home here. Or could make it."

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563406

File: 1597532688238.png (283.83 KB, 648x365, deadpool_2.png)

>>41563404
>He knew better then to tempt fate but Wade couldn't help it. He kept his guard up even surrounded by Equestrians who just wanted to see the new world. He had seen too many of these operations go south in the blink of an eye. So his were on the look out for anything that could become a potential threat. But other then the guards he couldn't detect anything. Could it just be his nerves getting to him, or was it something more sinister then that?

>After walking around for a bit he spies Hawkshaw with another group ready to leave. Being perhaps the only familiar face in this entire country he makes his way over.


Yo, Hawkshaw. Your crew manage to get their collars off in time?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563408

File: 1597549326438.png (60.76 KB, 240x301, 1.png)

>>41563403
>Bailey lets out a grunt at the elbow to the gut, swaying a bit and almost losing balance. Only to bounce a bit on her feet to regain control of her momentum. Bailey lets out a small chuckle, more at getting into the rhythm of it above everything. Once Bailey had both of her feet firmly planted on the ground, she once again charged to Sunset, this time going to connect her shoulder to the red/blonde haired girl!

>Roll 1d1000 = 979 evens

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563409

File: 1597550233257.png (105.68 KB, 228x449, Bear21.png)

>Duke was making his way along town, grumbling and mumbling as he stomped along. The young bear seeming particularly upset or annoyed at something, and he was constantly looking towards his right or the left at the buildings as if trying to find some particular store. It wasn't until he passed the two story building with vines and such bursting from the seems.

...

>He'd pull out a list from his pocket, looking it over before back up at the sign. While he did need to get 'organic" groceries and this seemed like a place for it, his focus was on the "Candy" part of it. He was a kid after all, and what with his mothers recent fixation on dieting, this would be a great idea on stocking up on something and stashing it for the coming weeks.


...Eh. What the hell.

>>41563399
>With a shrug, and a loud noise of someone kicking open the door, Duke stepped in, calling out as if expecting to be met with an answer immediately.

Hey, what kind of candy do you guys got...?

...oh yeah...and do you have carrots and cauliflower and junk...ugh...

>THe sound of rustling papers could be heard as he stared at the list while walking deeper into the nursery

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563410

File: 1597556575023.png (1.66 MB, 5500x8078, Hawkshaw.png)

>>41563406

Psh, of course.

>He says with a dismissive wave.


Tempest is the best at getting them off. She knows all the ins and outs of how they work so she was able to get them off in no time. Like she always knew how to...

>Hawkshaw pauses for a moment before standing up and leaving angel on the bench.


Actually, there's something that's been bothering me lately.

>Hawkshaw casually glances around to make sure nobody was paying particular attention to the them.


When you first met me, you acted like you already knew me. Since then, i've started to get little uh, flashbacks. Teeny tiny bits of memories i didn't know i had just popping up back into my head. I figured it was probably just my mind wandering again, until we left the breeding center. I said something about the ESF, and it wasn't until i was reviewing the completed mission that i realized, you never mentioned any ESF, but i somehow know what it is, without knowing what it means.

>He reaches a hoof up and rubs the side of his head.


I'll get right to the point. I know i was brought here and not born here like most everyone else, but i always thought i was taken as a kid or something since that seemed to be the Alerians favored pattern... What I'm trying to ask is, did you know me?

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563411

>>41563410
>It didn't take a genius to know exactly what the mood had turned to. And it would seem Hawkshaw had caught on to the other source of Wade's distraction since he got here.

There's no easy way to say this so I'll just do what I always do and wing it. You and I had worked together, though almost never directly we punched the same time clock. I'm sure you heard about the invasion in Canterlot a few years back. You actually died there.

>Wade takes a deep breath as he paused. There was certainly more to this but a little dramatic tension never killed anyone.


But, some time after that by a weird string of coincidences you were brought back. I was there to witness your ressurection though I'm not at liberty to say how. Given this line of work I hadn't seen you in a while so when I saw you I just assumed you were undercover.

>It wouldn't have been that much of a stretch. Undercover work had an unwritten rule that it would never be openly discussed. Like most of the other jobs the ESF talked national security could be at risk if too many people knew about any one particular job.


What was weird is that you didn't even show any signs of your act cracking. Not even a surprised blink when you saw me. So I prodded Tempest on our way to Panera's manor. According to her, you've been here even before the invasion. There were some gaps but as far as I was able to get you were here even at the time you were dead. Something fucky is going on back home. And I plan to find out what.

HawkshawCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563412

>>41563411

>Hawkshaw blinks in surprise as the wealth of new information. Most of it confirming his suspicions while at the same time bringing on entirely new questions. There was a lot to unpack.


So, not only did you know me, but we both worked for ESF? Well, that would explain why I was such a natural at all this. Good that i havent been here as long as i thought, but now im just worried about how somebody could have nabbed me and brought me here. Since it sounds like i have clone or something running around , I wonder if me getting captured was part of a plan? Because this doesn't sound like I was just randomly picked for my dashing good looks and natural physical might.

>Hawkshaw pauses to contemplate possible reasons for all this.


Maybe when I get back to Equestria with you, more of these memories will come back and we can figure out who's behind this.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563413

File: 1597619428282.jpg (133.08 KB, 664x900, Common scense.jpg)

>>41563412
I doubt they expected anyone to find you here. We can use that.

>At least if they had thought about it they didn't think it through. Perhaps they simply thought that he would have been killed long before any Equestrian arrived here to liberate the slaves. Or rather that they would never arrive at all.


You'll need to stay low while I find your doppelganger. Last thing we want is for them to notice the spare and freak out.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563414

File: 1597623827992.png (72.99 KB, 150x198, Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 12.1…)

>>41563408
Sunset stands her her ground once she she's Bailey charging at her. She bends her knees and clenches her fists,

She waits for Bailey to charge closer, and then side step out of the way, pivoting off her foot to kick her in the back.

Roll 1d1000 = 985 Evens.

Amanda!PoPo1HRGNoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563415

File: 1597635505387.jpg (14.19 KB, 240x240, 04a4f170a5e65c53d4eaac01b35b4c…)

>>41563402
>>41563392
>>41563395
>Amanda nervously fidgeted with the retention release of her holster, the moral dilemma she was now faced with was digging its way deep inside of her as she tried to make a decision.

"...Bridget, I believe you."
>She eventually said with a deep and labored sigh as she dug around in the admin pouch on her vest, pulling out a business card. She penned a phone number on the back and gave it to her.

"I am going to give you one shot, but only one...This is my personal number, call me first thing tomorrow and we'll set up a secure place to talk."

"You WILL tell me everything you know"

>Her tone soon come over a little more seriously.

"You have until the afternoon, if I do not hear from you by then, I'll have no choice but to report this to my supervisors and file an official report. You're a primary suspect until you prove yourself else wise, so please don't take this as you're off the hook."

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563416

File: 1597639130418.jpg (121.54 KB, 1280x720, sdasdsad.jpeg)

>>41563397
>>41563400
>Cozy would nod as she wrote down a few things on her notepad
"We'll be in touch, meanwhile please take your bodies with you"

Cait!Doom2pkvkwCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563418

File: 1597640328651.png (457.31 KB, 890x758, Not sure if I am comfortable w…)

>>41563399
>>41563405
>>41563409
>>41563396
>Cait followed Faber with her paws stuffed in her hoodie's pockets as she gazed around the shop.

HawkshawCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563419

>>41563413

>Hawkshaw nods


Absolutely. I'll probably find some small out of the way town to bum around in. Maybe get Angel a makeover since having a duplicate Fluttershy running around wouldnt be a great thing either.

>Hawkshaw eyes suddenly go wide with realization.


...

By the mother's. I-I remember them. The six, oh no.

>He glances back at Angel then back to Wade. Placing one hoof on him to keep balance.


I think I'm gonna be sick.

Manny The Many!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563420

File: 1597681522847.jpg (12.05 KB, 320x240, Apple.jpg)

>>41563397
>>41563416
Of course.

>He'd get up from his seat and grab one of the bodies. He'd walk off towards the entrance to the building. He'd soon return for the other body.


Have a good day.

>He'd say as he slung the other body onto his shoulder. He'd give them a wave with his remaining hand, before leaving them for good.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563421

>>41563419
>Wade understandably places a hand on Hawkshaw's head. Giving a few pats to try and ease his pain.

Yes, yes. It's fucking disgusting. Let it all out.

>He of course says this not having the heart to tell him there were at least two other clones he personally knew of. And that wasn't even getting to the fact there were seven of them now. This would be enough to get Hawkshaw back into the craziness of the world outside Holwheet for now.


....

>Dare not ask why he had such a thing on him but with his free hand he reaches into his belt before offering Hawkshaw a plastic grocery bag to relieve his stress into.

HawkshawCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563422

>>41563421

>Without questioning, Hawkshaw takes the bag... just in case. While he manages to retain his last meal, he is still shaken by the realization.


I was wondering why she felt so familiar when I first met her. Ugh, by Celestia, her and I, we've uh... I think I'm gonna need to take a walk.

>Hawkshaw looks back to Angel, all wrapped up in her blanket. Though he can't look her in the eyes.


I'll uhm, I'll be right back Angel. I just need some fresh air before we head out with our group.

>As Hawkshaw starts walking past Wade, he remarks.


I'm gonna need a whole lot of therapy after this. Uh, keep an eye out for Tempest. If these weird memory flashbacks are anything to go by, I think there's more to her than she shows.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563423

File: 1597702611487.png (72.43 KB, 900x900, BOUNCE.png)

>>41563395
>>41563402
>>41563415
>Dom let out a gentle but quick sigh of relief through his nostrils, as it seemed Bridget had bought herself some time thanks to Amanda. Dom turned his head to Bridget, standing up fully as he was ready to hit the road.

Ah 'hink that's a preeeddy good deal. What's say we skittldaddle and take dah L on this un?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563424

File: 1597702709579.png (68.77 KB, 276x262, 10.png)

>>41563414
>Bailey may be missing all of her hits now, but she was still quite nibble and agile on her feet, able to twist herself and duck out of the kick. Bailey let out a small laugh and said

Guess we just needed to kick off some rust!

>Bailey didn't miss a beat though, quickly speaking as she went to throw a bunch towards Sunsets midsection.


>Roll 1d1000 = 878 evens

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563425

>>41563422
>Wade removes his hand and let's Hawkshaw go. Take yer time, man. It's a lot to take in getting parts of your memory back. Er...so I've been told.

>He scratches his head a bit as he remembers he deals with his own memory loss on the daily. Quick do something to prevent getting depressed.


>He looks over at Hawkshaw before looking over to Angel. As he walks away from the area he mutters to himself.


Ha! Knew it.

>Course that probably stood to say a good number of the adults at the breeding center probably did the same thing.


>He looks around for Tempest. She had already confessed to regaining parts of her memory but only in small doses. With Hawkshaw it was easy with Wade himself acting as a trigger for who he used to be. But Tempest was still entirely unknown.


>At the very least Wade had a target in mind for his aggression when it came to this collective memory loss. He swore that one day Marge was gonna get hers. And he'd make sure she remembered every bit of it for the rest of her days.

TempestCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563426

>>41563425

>Scanning the crowd for a time, Wade woulf eventually locate Tempest prepping yet another group to make the short journey to the airships. A significant chunk of the warehouse had since moved on with a few already heading back down the trapdoor to secure the routes back to their respective camps. At the moment, Spunky was arguing with Tempest about her current orders.


But I don't want to go to boring Equestria, I want to stay here! I want to help free more of them!

You have good intentions, but you are still young. Please, go with the others and live your life. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if someone so young were captured while working with us.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563440

>>41563426
>Things were seeming to move along well. Group after group was being transported to the escape cruisers with good timing. Wade could only imagine he'd be escorting the last group.

>He hears the argument as he continues his search. It takes him a few seconds to recognize the kid Tempest was debating with. He knew the kid's type. And he couldn't blame him, he just wanted to help. He makes his way toward them, keeping quiet to let them continue to see if he could come up with a rebuttal for Spunky.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563443

>>41563440

>The two either pay not mind to Wade or don't realize he is nearby and listening. Spunky continues.


I spent my whole life captured! If i go to Equestria, then I can't help anymore. I'll probably just get put with some boring family or an orphanage. If i stay here, then i can still help and fight to protect my home from Altus!

I know you want to fight, and you have proven yourself to be a natural with the spear, but not isn't the time to fight. Right now, what's most important, is getting everyone we can out and regroup later. Any information everyone here can provide to the Princess will be helpful when the time comes to free Holweet.

If we have to wait until it's time to act, then i want to do that here, in my home country. Not some far away magic land where everyone eats rainbows and poops butterflies.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563446

File: 1597805990239.png (54.45 KB, 96x282, Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 12.0…)

>>41563424
"Hrk! G-Guess so..." Sunset manages to force a smile despite the knuckles digging into her gut.

She takes a quick and sharp inhale to catch her breath, then charged forward to jab her elbow into her stomach.

Roll 1d1000 = 12 Evens

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563449

File: 1597809345798.png (63.83 KB, 231x259, 24.png)

>>41563446
>Bailey would make basically the same noise that Sunset would make, a quick "Hrk!" noise as her tail shot up straight in reaction. Thinking quick, though, Bailey used the closeness to her advantage, as she tried to wrap her arms around Sunset to grab around her chest to put her in a hold!

>Roll 1d1000 = 315 evens for successful hold

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563450

>>41563443
>and like that, Wade found his in.

Alright, first off: nobody actually eats the rainbows. Too spicy, nekt your jaw clean off. How do you think I got these scars?

>A joke to butt himself in. Something outlandish to get their attention and stop the arguing for a moment.


Second; Spunky, I am very disappointed in you. What gives you the idea that you can just abandon your unit like that?

>As he speaks the second part he crosses his arms. A pose he may or may not have been practicing in the mirror for Appleslice's inevitable teenage rebellion.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563451

>>41563450

>Tempest ear turns towards Wade as he steps forward as she steps back to let Wade say his piece, having anticipated that he would intervene at some point. Spunky on the other hand, i caught completely by surprised. So engrossed in their rebellious argument, they didn't see the one human like being in the room.


Spicy?

>Spunky shakes her head, that was an irrelevant point anyways.


I'm not abandoning my unit! I'm still gonna help get my group to the airship, then i'll just come right back with the others when it's time for takeoff! And if i get in a fight, i'll just take down anyone who gets in my way. Even if it's too much, the loyalists will help!

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563453

File: 1597830140818.jpg (127.23 KB, 851x478, 528299-wolvhulk1.jpg)

>>41563451
And you think just because they get on the plane that means they'll all be ok after? Think about it, pally.

>He leans in and points a finger to his head.


Those kids are gonna be in a strange new world they've never seen before. Just look at them.

>He motions over toward the closest collection of foals he could see.


They're scared, frightened, most of them too spooked to speak last I checked. I saw how they looked up to you back at the center. Those kids are going to need a leader when they get back. One who can stand up and make sure they get everything they need. Are you really gonna abandon them when they need you the most?

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563457

>>41563453

They! Yum, they can uhm...

>Spunkys face scrunched up as he tried to come up with a counter argument. The frustration growing with every passing second of silence. Glancing over at the few goals yet to depart, Spunky lets out a frustrated grunt.


Fiiiiiiine. I guess someone has to lead those pushoverss. But you better tell me when it's time to free Holweet so I can come and help. I'll train with the strongest until it's time.

>With a huge, Spunky marches off to join the other up in ponies, spear at the ready.


That was impressive.

>Tempest remarks


I've never been good with children. You must have had some practice to pull it off as you had.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563458

File: 1597865171447.png (196.43 KB, 300x437, Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 12.2…)

>>41563449
Sunset quickly breaks free out of Bailey's hold. She crouches down low and swings her leg trying to sweep her, but from behind, so that she also doesn't fall flat on her face.

Roll 1d1000 = 509 Evens

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563459

>>41563457
The key is to still give them what they want without realizing it. Kid wanted to help, so I provided an easier opportunity for it.

>Though he wouldn't dare reference how he managed to learn such things. The world at large was better off ignorant to the fact Wade had reproduced.


We'll introduce her to Ironhide once they all get settled in. There's nothing the old coot would rather do then teach the next generation of guards. She keeps showing progress, they'll go far.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563464

>>41563459

>Tempest nods in agreement.


If you think she has the potential, nothing would bring me prouder. The next generation...

>Tempest ponders what a future in Equestria would be like for all those being saved. What kind of lives would they lead having no one to order them about?


I don't imagine you came over here just to settle an argument with a child. Is there something on your mind?

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563468

>>41563464
>A few possible responses come to mind as she asks. Most of them involving wether or not she should be informed of Hawkshaw's development. Perhaps it would be better if he was the one to tell her.

>But the last thing Hawkshaw had said was still on Wade's mind. The memory whipping performed on kidnapped slaves was far from perfect. A strong enough trigger would be enough to restore the stronger willed victims. Tempest had already begun to restore some of her memories as she had already shown. But even then seeing Celestia from a far wasn't a very rare memory considering how she likes to make her appearances.


I was just wandering around, keeping the peace as it were. Sometimes a bad joke is all that's needed to keep ponies from panicking.

>A half truth at best.


So, feel free to not answer this, but what exactly happened to your horn?

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563469

>>41563468

My horn?

>She gently taps her broken horn.


It was punishment. I used to be a commander over all Equestrians in Holweets Military. My master had assigned me to lead the Terran, er, Earth Ponies In a bulldozer charge to ravage the thick forest that separated Holweet from Anima. I was against it from the start, but orders were orders.

>Tempest pauses as she squint her eyes, trying to remember.


We lost many in that maneuver. The Animans never saw it coming.

>Holding her hoof up to her head, Tempest seemed to be straining her mind.


I was ordered to continue the charge with my weakened numbers. A suicide mission. I... I did. We lost. And I was punished for my obedience. Then I was.... reassigned? No I, escaped? My master he... what?

>Her eyes fast side to side, confusion quickly warping her face.


I can't remember. I remember I lost my horn as punishment, but not the moment it happened. Neither can I remember who my master was.

... this is, worrisome. I've never tried to think back to that time until now...
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563471

File: 1597946699233.png (71.99 KB, 229x295, 4.png)

>>41563458
>Like something out of a a mario game, Bailey jumped over the kick quickly. While still in the air, Bailey would try to send out a kick in retaliation to Sunset, hoping to knock her down, at the very least hoping to wear her down enough to make pinning easier.

>Roll 1d1000 = 268 evens

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563473

File: 1598047278418.jpg (138.09 KB, 900x1273, 1440091861705.jpg)

>>41563469
Probably for the best.

>Wade's own experience with memory loss fueled his response. The few pieces he could put together, he didn't like so much. Memories of a poor kid growing up with a stupid name that gave him no leway in terms of peer approval. Every time it came up it seemed to do more harm then good.


Better to focus on the now anyway. Sometimes the past hurts too much.

>Still, Wade couldn't help but be a tad concerned. Clearly there was some contradictions here when it came to Tempest's recollection. Perhaps it was sympathy. But Wade's own indifference to who he used to be couldn't help but give him pause to try and help her out.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563474

>>41563473

It's not that it hurts it's that it's... missing.

>While she perfectly understood where Wade was coming from, Tempest was certain that this couldn't have been the result of trauma.


I already know about the brainwashing methods of the Alerians and that most of my childhood is noticeably absent, but this is new. Too new. I have clear memories in between the major gaps-

Sorry to interrupt Tempest, but we have a problem.

>One of the members of Hawkshaws stands before the two. Though her voice was filled with urgency, she spoke calm so as to not invoke panic in the few remaining groups.


It's fine, we were prepared for something like this. What's wrong.

A freshly reborn Alerian captain arrived at the base and has been harassing the loyalists guarding the airships and the gate. He is creating so much of a disturbance that several soldiers from the base are getting involved.

That is fine. We will have to wait until the loyalists can clear it up before we move the last few groups through. We still have a little time.

As you com-

>The sound of gunshots echo in the once silent night air, quickly followed up by the blaring of sirens coming from the base.


Oh no.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563475

File: 1598068691927.jpg (24.89 KB, 852x480, Deadpool_(Hulk_vs._Wolverine).…)

>>41563474
Celestia damn it.

>Just because he was ready for it didn't mean Wade was happy for some action. His muscles tighten as he practically barks at the operative.


Lead the way! We need to move fast!

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563476

>>41563475

>Those remaining in the warehouse enter a mild state of panic, Hawkshaw runs past the group calling out for Angel. The bearer of the bad news, glances over to Tempest for guidence.


You hear him, lead the way! I will round up everyone here. We may have to make one big push to get them all out.

>The Pegasus nods and motions for Wade to follow. The other two members of her team burst from the huddled groups and follow along.


Go, 3 of you help them.

>Panera casually commands her personal Alerian guard. Without hesitation, they too join the others in rushing out of the warehouse towards the base.


The gate is just up ahead.

>The base itself has a fortified wall around the perimeter with the front gate as the only way in or out on the ground. Guard towers at each corer of the compound with two on the ground guard posts on both sides of the main gate. As they approach, the fighting gets louder as the loyalists return fire against the nationalists.


Get to cover!

>A Loyalist shouts to the approaching group as a gatling gun rains down a hailstorm of destruction, tearing apart a few of the unprepared Loyalists.


I knew we should have decommissioned that thing!

>Shouts the Loyalist who barks positioning orders to the remaining Loyalists.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563477

File: 1598143248636.jpg (11.11 KB, 385x131, 567.jpg)

>>41563476
>The approach to the airfield seems like a matter of seconds. The nostalgic sounds of gunfire being almost welcoming after all the other stuff Wade had been exposed to in the last few years. It was just about comforting to see something somewhat normal.

>Well the feeling didn't last long before being told to duck down.


Shit!

>Wade manages to duck down behind the sturdiest thing he could find being a small concrete block. He was thinking of a few ways he could take that thing out.


Well you know what they say. Best time to take out a sentry gun is 20 years ago. Second best time is right now.

>He takes out a rifle and begins taking pot shots at the gattling gun to get its attention on him.


Hey come on! Over here ya over compensating piece of raw toast. What's the matter? Did your mom not butter you enough as a kid?

Lelouch vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563478

File: 1598155996680.png (484.69 KB, 855x714, hello.png)

>With someof his plans just now getting set into motion, he thought it was about time to get started with a proper movement towards helping find a solution to the Pony Slave Trade.

>There were many different avenues he could take to get himself involved with it, and he had a number of different people he already intended of finding and interrogating. But it all came back around to start with the same person, so he'd have to talk with him as soon as he possibly could.


>This was without a doubt his best in to the slave trade, so it made perfect sense for him to contact this person first.


>And so, he picked up his phone, and dialed the number to one of his more recent friends, patiently waiting for them to pick up the phone.


Hello?

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563479

File: 1598156302466.jpg (10.86 KB, 480x360, Hey what's up.jpg)

>>41563478
>The gunfire would force Wade to duck back down into cover. If not for the risk of overheating that gattling gun they'd just force it upon him constantly. Luckily this wasn't just a video game where one could do that.

>Right after he ducks down after a round of covering fire he feels his phone vibrating. Damn it, why did he feel the need to bring that? Could he really not go without checking Mufflenovel for that long?


>He looks down at who's calling. A part of him thinks of just hanging up and sending it to voice mail. But given the rarity of this particular caller it must have been of dire urgency. He accepts the call and places the phone to his ear.


Hey what's up?

Lelouch vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563480

File: 1598156700105.png (631.95 KB, 1920x1080, chrome 2013-11-19 18-49-07-86.…)

>>41563479
>Ah good, he picked up! He could only try to make this as quick as he could; he had other things he had to attend to after all.

>Plus, he knew Wade to be rather busy with work sometimes, but still, wouldn't hurt to ask if he was available.


I need your help, can you come here?

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563481

File: 1598156882398.jpg (144.94 KB, 633x437, 3602829-1097053204-33362.jpg)

>>41563480
>The second Lelouche finished asking his questions Wade is forced the flinch from a bullet hitting just close enough to his cover to cause a small chunk to fly off.

>It was thrilling really, the fact that someone was directly calling him for help would have him burst with joy in any other scenario.


Uh, I can't I'm saving ponies.

>It hurt to brush Lucy off like that, but this wasn't something he could put on hold.

Lelouch vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563482

File: 1598157141403.png (414.56 KB, 1920x1080, chrome 2013-11-19 18-44-37-81.…)

>>41563481
>Saving ponies? Rather coincidental that that was exactly why he was calling him.

>Knowing Wade, it's likely it wouldn't take him very long to be done with his work, but this was still a rather time-sensitive meeting.


>He didn't want to rush him, but some things couldn't wait very long.


Alright, well hurry up and come over here.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563483

File: 1598157468182.jpg (94.39 KB, 600x1266, bc2.jpg)

>>41563482
>Oh man, it must have been really important if he needed him home as quickly as possible. Wade could only imagine what it could be.

Eh, I can't find them.

>For now the statement would be the honest truth. He couldn't see where the Equestrians were coming in from in his current position. Tempest must be moving them in through the back somehow.


>In any case taking out that gattling gun remained top priority. It was taking out to many troops.

Lelouch vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563484

File: 1598157906352.jpg (107.98 KB, 1024x768, lelouch_lamperouge_by_leonlamp…)

>>41563483
>C-.. can't find them? How could he be saving ponies if he can't find them?

>Why would he even go to wherever he is if he didn't know where they were?


..What do you mean you "can't find them"?

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563485

File: 1598158236959.jpg (163.54 KB, 582x900, deadpool_by_pinkhavok-d6hvrae.…)

>>41563484
>With Alerians as far as the eye could see it was pretty easy to guess why he couldn't. He still owed Lucy some kind of explanation.

I can't find them, there's only bread.

>It was the best he could come up with in the heat of the moment. As another round of machine gun fire riddles his cover. It's not like he could just tell Lucy where he was. That would risk blowing his whole cover.

Lelouch vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563486

File: 1598160402402.jpg (80.26 KB, 769x631, ss (2016-02-16 at 02.53.57).jp…)

>>41563485
>Wh-huh? This just made things even more confusing. Sure bread wasn't what was slowing down his pony-saving?

What do you mean there's only bread?

>He needed to get to the bottom of this.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563487

File: 1598160901306.png (103.69 KB, 144x359, Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 12.1…)

>>41563471
Sunset falls flat on her rear. She gets back up, but she feels the fatigue setting in.

She gets back into her fighting stance and goes forward, throwing another punch to the chest.

Roll 1d1000 = 44 Evens

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563488

File: 1598161735923.jpg (47.92 KB, 300x250, deadpool-141085483411b1a4bcf7d…)

>>41563486
>Now Lucy was starting to get on his nerves. Sure the gattlinggun fire wasn't helping things but he was just egging Wade on for almost no reason.

It means there's only bread!

>He speaks in a slightly raised tone to show his annoyance at having to repeat himself. At the same time he readies his rifle with his free hand. The next moment of reprieve he was going to go take it out.

Lelouch vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563489

>>41563488
>This was getting ridiculous. If all he was seeing where he was was bread, he should leave and check somewhere else.

>It was just common sense, wasn't it?


>As such, Lelouch also, perhaps accidentally, begins to raise his voice at Wade as he speaks.


Well then go check somewhere else!

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563490

File: 1598164479767.jpg (270.63 KB, 1024x1515, 3516408-deadpool_ls2_01_pg12.j…)

>>41563489
Alright! You don't have to shout at me!

>Despite it all Wade manages to keep his phone and gun in his hand as he leaps over cover the second the gattling gun stops to cool down. The ground troops provide little resistance to him as he ducks and dodges to his real target.


>Unfortunately he can't quite make it before the next round of fire. Luckily he manages to get down beneath the tower and out of the gun's line of sight.


>As he catches his breath he remembers he left Lucy on hold and places the phone back to his ear.


There's more bread!

>He lifts up his rifle and his aims a few shots at the ground troops to keep them from crowding him.

Lelouch vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563491

File: 1598164843331.png (575.27 KB, 1920x1080, chrome 2013-11-19 18-48-09-52.…)

>>41563490
>There's no way he's telling the truth here. There was definitely more going on here than him just finding bread.

>He needed Wade to elborate.


What do you mean there's more bread!?

>Just what the hell was happening over there?

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563492

File: 1598165089401.jpg (45.28 KB, 500x285, deadpooltumblr_inline_n9os3h9g…)

>>41563491
>The agitation would only rise as Wade continued to hip fire at the oncoming Alerians. Eventually he finds the door to the tower and motions to head for it at the next clearing he got.

There's just more bread!

>He puts his rifle under his arm and opens the door before slamming it shut. He then gives the door a firm kick to disrupt the opening mechanism and lock it in his own special way.

Lelouch vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563493

File: 1598165385634.png (585.77 KB, 1920x1080, chrome 2013-11-19 18-50-07-16.…)

>>41563492
>This isn't getting anywhere. How could there be so much bread in one place? Why is there so much bread??

Go check the next building!

>He's not sure why he feels the need to stay on the phone and coach him through the experience, but at this point he's too invested to just hang up.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563494

File: 1598165618456.jpg (48.55 KB, 720x400, Deadpool_Elkford_HV.jpg)

>>41563493
>Wade would already be making his way up the stairs. The trap door providing the perfect outlet for his increasing aggression as he practically punches it open much to the surprise of the Alerians manning the gattling gun.

There's still bread!

>He shouts into the phone before lunging at the Alerians. Using his rifle to beat one to the ground before kicking the other in what he could only assume was the genitals.


>Be it the aggitation of a desire to save on ammo but he then proceeds to stomp on the both of them making sure they wouldn't get back up to man the gun again.

Lelouch vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563496

File: 1598242392396.png (526.96 KB, 907x713, what do you mean youre at soup…)

>>41563494
>This makes absolutely no sense. Where was he that there was so much bread everywhere but could also be saving ponies??

>There were only a few places he knew of that had ins with the slave trade, and none of them fit that description.


Where are you right now!?

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563497

>>41563496
I'm at bread!

>He was starting to reach his boiling part. The combat on top of being relentlessly drilled was driving him nuts.


>On the ground he could still see some enemy troops moving in. Using the ledge guards as stand he props his rifle up and fires at the enemy.

Lelouch vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563498

File: 1598244018983.png (342.79 KB, 567x638, ss (2016-07-17 at 12.27.28).pn…)

>>41563497
What do you mean you're at bread!?

>That was even less helpful! What the hell is "bread" supposed to be in this case??


>Why was this so hard!? What was he even doing??

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563499

File: 1598244192774.jpg (254.42 KB, 1920x1080, Deadpool_gatling_gun.jpg)

>>41563498
>Now one thing Wade was getting tired of was repeating himself. Was Lucy just not paying attention? The audacity of this bitch.

It *means* I'm at Bread!

>He lowers his gun before heading back to the gattling gun. No sense in letting good lead go to waste. And the nearby enemy was more then willing to hold it for him.

Lelouch vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563500

File: 1598244367861.png (912.55 KB, 1266x702, ss (2016-07-17 at 12.29.27).pn…)

>>41563499
>This told him nothing! He needed to be more specific.

What country are you in!?

>Was he somewhere else? Were there more places that had ties to the slave trade that he didn't know about?

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563501

File: 1598244583236.jpg (116.99 KB, 420x236, guns comics artwork marvel com…)

>>41563500
>As Lucy asked he could hear the Alerians breaking in from down below. They had managed to get past the door. This position wouldn't last long.

I'm at the Bread Country!

>It just slipped out. Before he knew it he had blurted out his actual location over the phone. Well not like Lucy was going to tell anyone. Who was he gonna tell? The school paper?


>Reaching into his belt he pulls out a pair of grenades and readies to roll them on the ground as he backs up to the ledge.

Lelouch vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563502

File: 1598244704844.jpg (89.44 KB, 636x448, 1513612754895.jpg)

>>41563501
>..Holweet!? They had ties to the Slave Trade!?

WHY ARE YOU SAVING PONIES IN THE BREAD COUNTRY!?

>This was very important information. He'd have to look into that after the phone call.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563503

File: 1598245049963.jpg (80.44 KB, 700x435, 6002deadpool-143829.jpg)

>>41563502
>Well that tears it. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. Now Lucy was just straight up yelling at him!? He had had enough, Wade could only manage to get out two words in his aggravated state before hurling himself off the tower backwards.

FUCK YOU!

>The explosion causes him to hang up the phone with a twitch of his thumb. The resulting rubble crushing the remaining enemies underneath yet Wade was still falling with no cushion. With a loud thud he lands square on his back. If any good thing came out of this, the adrenaline of the situation would mean he'd be walking again in a few seconds.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563504

File: 1598250459971.png (77.83 KB, 286x288, 25.png)

>>41563487
>Bailey let out a quick huff, happy she seemed to be getting the upper hand. How ever that put her in a false sense of security, allowing Sunset to land the punch with such triumph

Ergh!

>Bailey would fall down onto her own but, quickly grabbing at her chest with both hands in pain


Nnngh! You got me in the tit!

>Bailey would be fairly open for Sunset to go in for a follow up!

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563505

File: 1598312783870.jpg (516.01 KB, 944x1140, ddexqfj-086517a0-adc3-4b30-a1e…)

>>41563415
>>41563423

Oh no, i mean, yes, yes of course!

>Bridget tentatively takes the business card and stick it in her shirt.


Thank you so much Amanda, I've really gotten myself deep in some stuff that i was really not prepared for.

>Bridget taps Dom on the head as she turns to leave.


You'll hear from me first thing in the morning. I promise!

>As they start heading around the corner, Bridget gives Amanda a thumbs up.


You're one of the good ones!

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563506

>>41563503

>A Pegasus quickly rushes up to Wade and does her best to lift him back up.


Special forces must be made of some crazy people for you to pull a stunt like that.

>Hawkshaw says as he strains to lift him. With barely a moment to spare, they are already being fired upon by more soldiers.


Gah! And I must be just as crazy to come and grab you in a spot like this!

>Just as Hawkshaw yoinks Wade behind some rubble for cover, the charging troops are quickly taken out by Loyalists and Equestrians working side by side. Though gunfire still rained from the other side of the base, Wade's efforts has allowed for the others to cut a clear path from the entrance to the airship hangar. Already the rest of the group was quickly being escorted while Loyalists provided cover fire.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563513

>>41563506
>With Wade being dragged on the ground a smear of blood would trace their path.

Naw, just me. Anyone else would have ran down the wall or stuck the landing. I just put all my points in durability.

>His healing factor would already be kicking in. Wade could already feel his legs again, for better or for worse.


How's it looking up there? It's sounding pretty one sided.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563515

>>41563513

>Hawkshaw, already trying to wipe Wades blood off his white coat and feathers, take a brief peek over the over to scan the area.


Yeah, it sounded like it was. Probably would have stayed that way too. Alerians never fight like this. Whoever that flopping looking Alerian is, he's really got it out for you. Sent a big chunk of troops up into that tower right before it came tumbling down.

>Hawkshaw ducks back down just as a shot reflects off the concrete cover.


Looks freshly reborn. If i had to guess, it's probably someone from the breeding center. But that's a wild guess, he'd have to be set to instant respawn and literally run all the way here from his MOTHER unit.

ASCENDANT RULER!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563516

>The ASCENDANT RULER strode through the mechanical halls the Veil's laboratories and factories. The cold and grey metal far more pleasing than the vibrant gold of Prospit. A far better environment to process the quality of information that had been delivered. Reports that were hardly of an entirely beneficial nature to his goals.

>The scouting attempt was the most vexing of the news he had received. Firstly, the discovery of equipment that could have facilitated the job. If it turned out there were no limitations imposed by the game on these devices, the deployment of the imps had been an entirely wasteful endeavour. Secondly, the imps had seemed to have failed completely. Most had not returned, and those that did reported they had been discovered. This was an expected outcome, and the ASCENDANT RULER had response ready. Messengers would be sent to relay an explanation. The authority of Prospit had learned of members of the displaced Derse populace sought vengeance for their home's destruction. Agents had been dispatched to stop these individuals from disturbing the Heroes, with a few forced through the Transportilizers to the Hero's world. These specific agents were only meant to see if any Dersites had slipped through before Prospit could react. The message would end with apologies for failing so abysmally at handling it discreetly. The best lies had a hint of truth to it, there had been a few Dersites who had sought revenge. However they had been dealt with swiftly, intercepted at Stein's manor by the imps sent there.


>The one thing that had not been expected was armed incursions from the Hero of Space's base. Well armed and trained teenagers would occasionally exit the building and hunt down game agents. This was an issue that could get out of hand quickly. Luckily, the ASCENDANT RULER had already ordered agents to extract Transportilizers leading to the veil from the player's lands. Granted the aggression in the Space Player’s land required most of the Transportilizers to be blocked off on the other side, as proper excavation ran the risk of these children discovering it. The ASCENDANT RULER wasn't entirely sure why these children were there, but for now they seemed to be just fighting monsters. He ordered all game agents to avoid the “Hunting Grounds” of these adolescents. Not all the monsters listened to that order, but such elements wouldn’t be missed in his army. Hopefully once the children eliminated these undesirables, they would stop their intrusions with no further monsters to fight. The ASCENDANT RULER began thinking that all Transportilizers in that region should be blocked, but he required more information before making a such a decision. Perhaps the messenger sent there would get some information.



>What counted for good news was slim and mixed. The reorganization of the transportilizer network was going ahead smoothly, ignoring the issues in the Land of Alcohol and Frogs. The excavation of the collapsed moon of Derse was underway and already yielding results. There was a treasure trove of resources still scattered and buried in the remains.


>The ASCENDANT RULER stopped before one of the many tanks of the facility, the last bit of mixed news. He stared inside at the new template. One of two so far attempted, both a success over the other and almost as much of a failure. There had been no issues introducing it, but the outcome was far from what had been expected. Still the first batch produced was proving itself, and perhaps time would rectify whatever issue was affecting the template. As for the second template, the problem was clear. The sample provided was of poor quality. It would be a long process of trail and error till they could produce a viable product. Hopefully progress on both templates could be achieved before further issues could arise.


ASCENDANT RULER!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563517

>>41563516
>The ASCENDANT RULER walked the halls of his golden castle. His mood was foul. All but two messengers had discovered the transportilizers non-functioning. One had found it functional, but had been attacked while delivering his message to the Hero of Light. The other had been killed by the students from the Hero of Space’s base. There were too many issues with leaving the portals open now. The imps had clearly not followed orders, and caused far more trouble on the other side. The ASCENDANT RULER approached a pair of large reinforced doors. Two end game Derse Agents stood guard, they bore the crystal and Ultra-bot prototypings. Seamlessly they open the doors as to put no pause in the ASCENDANT RULER’s stride, as he entered the Prospitian war room. A mix of Dersites, Prospitians, and Agents sat around newly installed table. On it was a map of the area around the Hero of Space’s base. As the ASCENDANT RULER approached the table, the Dersites and Agents stood and snapped to attention. The Prospitians were slower to react with their salutes, far more fearful of the new leader of the newly merged nations.



>The ASCENDANT RULER took his seat at the head of the table, then let his “generals” to relax and sit. He was surprised when it was one of the Prospitians that answered first when he requested an update. Perhaps not all Prospitians approved of their former rulers, the ASCENDANT RULER pondered. The information presented wasn’t anything new to the leader of Prospit and Derse, but was necessary to ensure the rest were on the same page. All Transportilizers leading to the Land of Alcohol And Frogs from the Veil had been blocked, no more monsters could ignorantly wander into the land. In addition, almost all monsters had been eliminated in the designated “Hunting Grounds” around the Hero of Space’s base. The only ones remaining being the cloaked scouts. The ASCENDANT RULER looked over his generals as they were briefed. It did little to impact them, except one Game Agent. It lacked the Ultra Bot and crystal prototypings, so it had more free will. The ASCENDANT RULER suspected it was confused or frustrated that Agents weren’t allowed into an area of the game planet, something that went against its programming. At least it was smart enough to resist those thoughts for better plans of attack. The ASCENDANT RULER then gave his orders, he had no need of council from these pawns. They merely had to lead their troops.




>The Game Agents stationed around the other Hero’s bases were to block the Transportilizers there. The actions of the Hero of Space were to be taken as the first moves of an hostile invasion, so it would be best to seal off as many avenues to the invaders. The Prospitian navy would begin mobilizing their troop transport ships, gathering up Game Agents in the neighbouring lands to the Land of Alcohol and Frogs. Ultra-Bot and Crystal Agents would gather at pick up points, but they were allowed to pick up other monsters. Granted, they had to be high level to end game in power. No Qrow prototyped monsters were to be allowed though. These forces were to be transported to the Land of Alcohol and Frogs, outside the designated Hunting Grounds. The ASCENDANT RULER and his generals would then arrive to personally lead this army to close the final Transportilizer.




>It was at this moment the free willed Agent spoke, which irked the ASCENDANT RULER some. Though the Agent had waited as to not interrupt, its council was not needed. It questioned why not just use the Transportilizers, and stated it wasn’t natural for high level agents to be near the hero’s base. The Prospitians managed to turn a shade whiter as the Agent questioned the ruler. However, there was no retaliation from the ASCENDANT RULER. He merely asked what it wished. The answer was unsurprising, to defeat the heroes. The Agents’ programming rendering them unable to realize they had lost the war or even comprehend that fact. Luckily other programming was more flexible, undoubtedly to provide challenges to the players. The ASCENDANT RULER pointed out that feeding weaker monsters to the heroes just makes them stronger, that stronger monsters must challenge them at their base to prevent that. The Natural Order must be set aside to achieve their goals. The Agent accepted this logic, though clearly unhappy with it. Luckily such convincing wouldn’t be needed for the Ultra Bot and Crystal Agents. The Ultra Bot’s programming was easy to adjust with their mechanical nature, and the Crystal agents were slave to the ASCENDANT RULER’s will.




>With that settled, the ASCENDANT RULER merely required estimates on how long it would take to carry out the operations. Blocking of the Transportilizers would take a few hours, the only delay being getting the orders to those near the other heroes’ bases. As for gathering the army, it would be a couple of days. The troop transports weren’t the fastest method of travel on the game planet, and organizing a large force took time. Perhaps the few days without anything to kill would make those students stop coming through, though the ASCENDANT RULER was prepared to slaughter them all. With that he would dismiss himself from the table, leaving to let them plan out the organization and attack plans on the Hero of Space’s base. The ASCENDANT RULER would review it later. Once again, the doors to the war room opened with perfect timing as to not slow or stop the Ruler’s stride.

Jyggalag!HxXbOrderQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563518

File: 1598334931554.jpg (69.32 KB, 499x720, jyggalag_winter_is_coming_by_t…)

>>41563517
>As Jyggalag sat in his false “paradise” in the Soul Scythe, he frowned in annoyance. The Transportilizers would have been an easy way to invade Rigal Prima. Granted not all his troops could use them, but he still could have established footholds. Bring through the cloning equipment piece by piece to reassemble and produce Agents outside the game. But he did not need the Heroes interfering. Especial his heirs. Jyggalag had his puppet stop before a window and peered through its eyes. The endless void of the Furthest Ring and the Speaker of the Vast Croak could be seen through the window. The Daedric Lord would find another exit. Or make ones himself.

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563519

File: 1598337744268.jpg (65.39 KB, 415x404, 03e.jpg)

>>41563416
>>41563420

>Keeping her arms down and thumbs hooked in her pockets, just watching the guy until he left.


<Fighting wouldn't be bad but really... not from him...


>Giving a short look over to Cozy and letting out the smallest of huffs.

"Sorry... I, would have just jetted out of the building with you but... that was plank, not you..."

Mikoto MisakaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563520

File: 1598337965050.png (344.71 KB, 2560x1600, 733582.png)

>>41563505
>>41563423
>>41563415

>Staying leaning against the wall some, letting her hand loosen some and the equestrian coin drop back into her pocket fully with a small clank against the other coinage in her pocket before looking upwards and letting out a sigh.


>Her head gave a subtle break in her neck and just looked to the side at Amanda after the duo rounded the corner.


"Think she's going to actually call? ... hope you know where she lives if she doesn't."
>Shrugging and stretching her back that gave a loud pop and earning a nice groan, Mikoto began to walk back out of the alley.

"To the station then.. I'm sure they're needing help... hopefully it's not too major."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563521

File: 1598338587694.png (436.39 KB, 2412x1500, Boop by Jo.png)

>>41563505
>>41563520
>Continuing his thick southern accent, Dom would give a pretty simple, but long and thick

Mmmmmhmmmmmmmm!

>in response to Bridget tapping his head and saying her goodbyes. Dom quickly trotted up along Bridgets side, rounding the corner, as soon as they did though Dom leaned up to Bridget and whispered


we should probably run anyways thou.

Officer Rem "Clue" Le'esCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563522

File: 1598338739617.jpg (14.86 KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg)

>>41563116

>The smell of burning plastic and stucco, combined with metallic heat finally began to woft into the heavy slow breaths Rem was letting out once again.

>Groaning out and raising his hat some by the brim and looking, everything seeming like he was dazed and blurred, things carrying a bit of a grey tone to it, while also being vibrantly colored. Rubbing his face and then shaking himself a few times and raising up. First getting eye on all the smoke and darkened corners of walls just down the hall, and the stack of half melted servers and memory banks just piled up in the front lobby.

"Hell... what went wrong now?"
>Leaning up fully and gripping at the desk to come to a standing lean against the table corner. His legs feeling like jelly and his back made of noodles.

<Oh yeah... hellboy and... princess Luna...?

>Looking around and trying to get a gauge on the what happened, grabbing a bit of his sandwich end that still remained and stuffing it into his mouth in a still blurred state.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563525

>>41563515
I'm aware of the effect I have on people.

>As he sits up the sound of his spine resetting into place would loudly echo through the immediate area.


Mmmman! Some times I wish I could turn this off!

>He theb reaches down and checks if he had feeling in his legs. Running certain areas and curling his toes within his boots.


We good.....and we're good. I'll be back in time for the big race, coach.

>He pats himself down, growing more frantic as he as he searches himself.


Did I drop my rifle!? Fuck!

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563532

>>41563525

>Hawkshaw cringes as Wades spine snaps back into place like a series of lego bricks.


Your rifle?

>Hawkshaw glances at the center of the rubble


Er, you're probably gonna have to count that as a loss this time. We gotta hurry and get to the airships while the loyalist still have the upper hand. Otherwise, we're not taking off without coming right back down in a ball of flame. Wouldn't want to keep Angel waiting after all.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563535

>>41563532
Ah Celestia damn it. Those are expensive! Now I gotta fill out a commissions report on top of all this.

>He gets up and dusts himself off. Any other men would probably be confined to a wheelchair after a stunt like that, but Wade wasnt like most men.


Well let's going. Hey point out the one who's got a problem with me. They all look the same and I want to give him a present.

>He speaks casually as he stretches. The sound of gunfire not seeming to cause any sense of urgency from him.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563536

>>41563535

>Hawkshaw looks up in awe as Wade casually shrugs off his injuries.


He's uh, over there by those barriers they set up. Can't miss him, he's the really floppy one that can barely stand up. Normally i'd tell you forget it and lets go, but given you can just walk it off I'll just say. Don't keep us waiting!

>The barriers Hawkshaw pointed out surround one of the ammunition sheds. A squad of Alerian Soldiers rain fire down on the loyalists as a floppy Alerian barks orders at them. Even from where Wade and Hawkshaw were standing they would be able to see that the soldiers were starting to second guess their shots, some even turning around to argue with the floppy captain.
This post was edited by its author on .

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563542

File: 1598434977890.jpg (61.66 KB, 362x687, Wade_Wilson_(Earth-616)_from_X…)

>>41563536
Hmmmmmmm

>He steps over their makeshift blockade and begins casually making his way over toward his target.


Tell them to go ahead and get ready for take off. I'll be aboard shortly.

>He walks with an almost menacingly casual stride. His body only moving to dodge bullets aimed for his head. The rest of his body was armored enough to block bullets before they reached his vital organs. He hums a gentle tune as ponders on how he should proceed once he gets his hands on the floppy one.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563543

>>41563542

Don't have to tell me twice!

>As the soldiers begin to focus their fire on the approaching figure, Hawkshaw makes a dash for the airship hangar. The soldiers quickly begin to lose confidence as Wade draws closer and closer. The way he seemed to absorb everything they were throwing at him was enough to cause several to retreat. Now much closer, the floppy one shouts ever louder.


What are you doing! Stop running away! We can't let those slaves escape!

I don't care enough about slaves escaping to face something like that!

Cowards!

>With only a few soldiers left standing with him, the floppy one grabs a grenade launcher and points it toward Wade.


So the animal returns. How lucky i am to get a second chance to put the animal down. For General Baxter!

>The former captain of the Breeding Center fires the grenade launcher wildly at Wade while the few remaining soldiers at his side continue to fire.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563544

>>41563543
>The bullets sink into Wade's skin. Even with his red costume the fresh blood could be seen seeping out for a few seconds before the bullets would be pushed out by his regeneration.

Ya know, don't get me wrong, I honestly hate your guts. But for a while now I've been dealing with some self worth issues. Kinda hard to keep up with the Joneses when they seem to be able to do everything you can't.

>It's when the grenade launcher comes out that he shows a sign of self preservation. Loosening his stride to dodge them as they came flying at him. The explosions behind him leaving their plumes of smoke with the shrapnel embedding itself into his back.


But if I still have it to the point where someone like you comes straight from the cloning vats still looking like my dick at a science lecture, well how can that be anything but A confidence boost?

>One of the grenades hit the ground beneath him. The smoke cloud engulfing him for several seconds before he steps out. A good chunk of his outfit blown away showing the putred state of his body in the large missing chunks.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563545

File: 1598488190045.png (103.4 KB, 174x320, Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 12.2…)

>>41563504
"Yeah yeah, you can walk it off..." Sunset quickly says, planning on apologizing to her later.

For now, she leaps forward, hoping to pin her down.

Roll 1d1000 = 953 Evens

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563546

File: 1598503183577.png (201.45 KB, 900x869, When you complete 3burb and al…)

>>41563545
Hmp!

>Bailey recovered fast enough to roll out the way of Sunset, still on the ground. Bailey got to her stomach and using all of her fours she jumped/dived at Sunset to try and get onto Sunset instead!


>Roll 1d1000 = 687 evens

Amanda!PoPo1HRGNoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563551

File: 1598601698502.jpg (17.72 KB, 210x240, lotte-little-witch-academia-8.…)

>>41563520
>>41563505
>>41563521

>Amanda lets out a deep sigh as she watches her round the corner before being interrupted by her partner.


"Yeah yeah, lets go..."

"...You tell no one of this Mikoto"

In an alleyway somewhere Alexander Henry Bartholomeus V !demonRdS9QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563552

File: 1598642546200.png (837.53 KB, 1702x1397, bandicam 2020-08-28 00-37-40-4…)

>A chaotic sound of flying garbage, rolling trashcans finally followed by a loud metallic clunk of something colliding with a dumpster, resonated off of the walls of an alleyway at a undisclosed location. After a few moments of silence, a little boney head carefully pokes out from inside of a large dumpster situated at the end of the alley.

"...I think the coast is clear"
>The little creature quietly said to himself as his eyes carefully scanned every corner of the littered passageway. Satisfied he was in the clear, he hopped out of dumpster and brushed himself off.

"I swear... The animal control of this place is freaking retarded."
>He muttered with an annoyed growl while picking some old lettuce from one of his horns. After having to survive off the of the streets for the last several months he was starting to have run-ins with the local dog catcher who was absolutely convinced he was nothing more than a mangy stray that had been harassing the neighborhood. It was a game of cat and mouse he was growing rather tired of...

"I wonder if anyone in this world can actually hear me or not..."
>He began to ponder as he cautiously walked toward the street at the end of the alley.
This post was edited by its author on .

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563555

File: 1598666947083.png (475.36 KB, 424x470, Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 7.51…)

>>41563546
Sunset also rolled out of the way just in time.

In order to avoid an endless cycle of just jumping at nothing. Sunset pushed herself to stand up, running to kick her in the gut while she's down.

Roll 1d1000 = 404 Evens.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563556

>>41563544

>The captain flops back and forth each time he fires, barely able to see as Wade cautiously evades each blast. As he begins to back up to keep his distance between the two of them, his few remaining soldiers begin to flee.


Cowards!

>The captain jumps on top of an ammunition crate and continues to fire.


I may be as floppy as your disgusting mammalian phallus on a good day, but my resolve to fulfill the every command of General Baxter is stronger than whatever weak magic your slave race possesses.

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563557

File: 1598670334804.png (105.48 KB, 419x314, 003ebd81e979525639b95ca92af497…)

>>41563520
>>41563551
>>41563521

>Bridget nods in agreement as she starts running towards where she left her broom. As they approach, Bridget slows down and takes a moment to catch her breath.


I'm sorry i got you all mixed up in this.

>She flails her arm for a moment before finally connecting with her invisible broom and begins the process of unlocking it.


You're going to need to take a different form until things calm down.

>With her broom unlocked and fully visible, Bridget hops on.


I need to go back to Wayne Manor and... pack my things. I need to leave the country tonight...

>She declares with some hesitation.

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563558

File: 1598687469590.png (746.89 KB, 1280x720, 1843095.png)

>>41563519
>Cozy watches him go and waits a few moments just to make sure.
"What a creep..."

>She gazed at Mokou with a little annoyance, soon letting out a sigh and rub her temples.


"Mokou... Don't think too much about it. Though I hope you realize you were supposed to guard plank, right?"

"Anyway, come, lets get out of here, I have other matters to attend to."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563559

File: 1598721377968.png (77.61 KB, 284x269, 5.png)

>>41563555
Hur-k!

>Bailey let out a breath of air as the foot connected to her stomach. Bailey remained on the floor, but Bailey quickly reached out to try grabbing Sunsets foot to give it a pull, hoping to throw her off balance


>Roll 1d1000 = 305 evens

Minister of Animal Control Street Operations Vulpus VixenCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563560

File: 1598728236704.jpg (41.75 KB, 640x480, DwJTwYiU0AA140Y.jpg)

>>41563552
<Sweep the area! I don't want any trace of it's presence to be known to the general public or there will be outrage and panic in the streets among these equine!
<But, we don't have the manning to stage such a large scale quarantine operation like that ma'am~
<Fine then, I'll do it myself, you worthless grunt. I always enjoy the hunt...

>In the back of the panel van the fox lass set down the two small plastic army men and fox plushy on the small staging bench and reached up on the side of the interior, grabbing a two pronged claw attachment, and a wire rope loop. Letting them attach to a harness on her hips, then a extending pole, tucking it under her arm like a karate master as she kicked the back doors open and leapt out to a strong hero like stance. Her eyes scanning over the street corner over the edge of her wire frame glasses, ears perked and listening.


"I smell you... and you will not escape."

>Sniffing the air twice before looking to her left, a few feet away seeing the creature in question. A large grin coming over her face as she turned facing him, reaching and connecting the wire loop attachment to the end of the extending rod.

MokouCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563561

File: 1598728623790.jpg (118.45 KB, 1190x1670, 13si9.jpg)

>>41563558

>Looking down to the side at Cozy, and letting out a deflating sigh past her cigarette. Blowing some smoke off to the side.


"Yes.. I realize. Sorry."
>She said with some downtrodden demeanor. Sliding her hands into her pockets and looking back at the slight damage she caused, keeping just behind if not almost above Cozy.

<Plank deserved it anyway... gave me a splinter.

Mikoto MisakaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563562

File: 1598728912887.jpg (428.09 KB, 2000x2000, Cc3e894974db96240c40b30094147b…)

>>41563551
>Watching the duo fully leave now, and with Amanda stating her warning, Mikoto gave a small shrug and light sigh.

"Yeah, I know. Not a word out of me.. just, don't let this bite us in the ass please.. trying not to dig a hole any deeper than I'm already in..... again, sorry bout the car too."

>She got to a brisk walking bordering jogging pace as the two beat up officer's continued down the sidewalk once again to the slight smoke now rising above the buildings. Arriving at the police station after another minute or two.

To police Station! Hooooooo

>>41563557
>>41563521

Alex !demonRdS9QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563563

File: 1598729719153.png (492.71 KB, 678x780, bandicam 2020-08-28 00-35-39-3…)

>>41563560
>The little creature made his way out of the alley way and gazed around at the rooftops of the courtyard as the morning sun started to break over them.

"...Welp, I suppose I could see if the baker threw out their mistakes yet"

>He soon made eye contact with the militant-looking fox as she started to approach.


"...Heh? Who's this tool?"

>He soon took notice of her rather official-looking attire and the large catching device she was clutching onto and quickly made the connection.


"...Wait, hold the phone, are you the boss of those dog catchers that had been harassing me for the last week? I have a bone to pick with you lady! Your so-called "animal-control officers" are out of control, I have never been so disrespected in my life!"

>He said with a rather stern tone.


"I would like to file a formal complaint with you ma'am!"
This post was edited by its author on .

Minister of Animal Control Street Operations Vulpus VixenCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563564

File: 1598730113373.png (374.57 KB, 620x760, 1370086058223.png)

>>41563563

>Leaning back some and folding her ears for a moment at the dog's sudden speaking outburst. Slowly narrowing her brows and gaze as he continued.


>A moment of pause would pass between them, before she raised her snout some, and the sun above, causing her face to look ominously masked. The lenses of her small glasses glowing white somehow. And the faint speck of bright shining red out from behind of the left eye lens that grew slowly brighter.


"Is that so.... then you shall do so, from your new dog cell."
>Giving the pole a tight grip.

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563565

>>41563561
>Cozy Glow would pack up her things and lead the way out of the building.

(Not sure what to do from this point on)

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563566

File: 1598769715847.jpg (317.23 KB, 1521x1920, 51c5fc85c862c0eeb93adfdab1ddd7…)

>>41563556
>Wade's dodging seems to be more focused as he clears the gap. Just as he's in arm's reach he thrusts his arm forward to grab at the grenade launcher's exit just as he launches another round. The explosion causes the sleeve of his suit to rupture off as blood explodes from within. The only reason his hand stayed in the shape it was is because of the dragon hide gloves he wore. The shock itself would cause the grenade launcher to become useless.

Slave Race?

>Wade's eyes glare daggers at the Captain as his arm uselessly drops to his side.


Tough talk coming from a fucking appetizer!

>He raises his good hand and grabs the captain's leg to toss him onto the ground before stomping his foot onto where he could only assume was the chest.


Let me break it down for you, you raw grilled cheese. That "resolve" you got is worth about as much as a middle school diploma. Look where it got you. Ya got Atlus breaking down the door and now your getting your ass kicked by the same ponies you looked down on.

>All the pent up aggression Wade had been holding back on since arriving in Holwheet had found the perfect outlet. He knew what others would say. "He's not worth the effort" "Hurting him will only put you on his level". Wade couldn't give less of a damn. For this brief moment every effort he had made to being a better person had been thrown away.


But I know how this works. I could stand on you all day and give you the typical "reasons you suck" speech and the best I'd get out of you is some bullheaded excuse your masters told you. A few insults about how you people are "so superior" and "I should learn my place" blah blah blah. And at the end of the day I can't even get the satisfaction of ending you cause you'll just run back to mommy "Oh rez me, mommy. Rez me. The pony was mean to me". So I'll tell you what, I'll let you have one last word in. Call it that good old Equestrian Kindness you love to take advantage of.

Alex !demonRdS9QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563567

File: 1598770148762.png (540.69 KB, 1232x1084, bandicam 2020-08-28 00-33-58-5…)

>>41563564
"D-dog cell? Come on now lady, you can't be serious. I am literally having an intelligent conversation with you right now, what mangy mutt did you catch that had that kind of ability huh?"

>He soon took a rather proud stance before her.

"And for your information I am not a dog, I am actually a demon... A very powerful one at that, so I'd tread lightly if I were you."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563568

File: 1598774315559.png (195.76 KB, 715x1500, Dom by jo.png)

>>41563557
>Dom would join Bridget in taking a second to catch his breath, taking a time to walk around in a small circle to help calm him down as well. Dom would take a deep breath, waving a hoof as he watched her summon her broom.

Ahh...no un nos' who ay-COUGH, I mean,

Ahh, no one knows who I am. And I still got the other face of mine that no one really knows either...

>Dom trailed off. Perks of being a shapeshifter. Could easily just duck in and out of chaos with a new shape and act like nothing happened. Dom raised an eyebrow, a look of confusion spreading on his face as he took a step towards Bridget


You're going to leave the country...?

But...what about Amanda, Bridget..?

MokouCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563569

File: 1598776347084.jpg (67.97 KB, 378x373, 86a.jpg)

>>41563565
>Following with Cozy, the two would exit the building.

<Fast forward an hour or more later


>Pressing forward and opening the front door to the modest mansion Cozy lived in, Mokou held the door open for her before letting it close and locking it behind them.

>Doing so one handed with a content smile and a small starting to melt, half eaten vanilla ice cream cone in her hand, taking another small lick with the hint of the smallest smile.

"Miss Cozy.. Cozy, yeah... I'm needing a shower, if that is alright."
>Gesturing to the room Cozy was letting her stay in with her head respectfully. Ice cream still in hand.

>There would be a sudden knock at the door. A knock knock... knock knock... knock knock knock knockety kno-knock.

>A sort of short brevity code of a specific hitman contact of her's probably wanting to speak to her. Mokou looking at the door then to Cozy.

Minister of Animal Control Street Operations Vulpus VixenCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563570

File: 1598776810307.jpg (64.39 KB, 743x1076, 1521906785503.jpg)

>>41563567
"hehe.. hehehehe oh little pup, we get plenty of dogs and gods and inbetween. You'll be no different. Now, come peacefully."

>Taking a hard right foot step forward and lowering the pole like a spear in both hands, pointing just above his height, the loop hanging down the size for his head to fit into and her thumb of the little button that would tighten it just enough to be able to hold him.


"Put your sweet little head in for me."

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563571

File: 1598809320955.png (613.6 KB, 1280x720, 777.png)

>>41563569
"Oh golly, of course of course. Down the hall to the right dear~"

>Her little ears flutter lightly from the knock at the door.


"Oh goody, I hope that is good news I am about to hear~ Mokou, if you could please be so kind to get the door~ I'd really appreciate that"

Alex !demonRdS9QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563572

File: 1598811950422.png (134.68 KB, 412x399, bandicam 2020-08-28 00-37-52-7…)

>>41563570
"Lady, I am warning you! I am not the demon you'd want to..."

>He'd stop mid-sentence when she took as step forward and lowered her catching device.


*Gulp* "mess with..."

>Realizing his bluff wasn't working, nor she was going to be reasoned with Alex bolts! Roll 1d1000 = 133 odds success, he ducks between her legs and takes off towards the courtyard with impressive speed. Evens fail, he ducks under her, but has some difficulty. In a rather comedic fashion he crawls underneath her, once back on his feet, he stumbles his way towards the courtyard, struggling to get the grip he needs to go off in a full sprint.

Mokou/ RicoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563573

File: 1598827989098.jpg (39.55 KB, 704x396, rico1big.jpg)

>>41563571
>Mokou gave a thankful nod looking down at herself before walking over to the door, balling her fist up some behind her back as she leaned and cracked it open poking her head out. Stepping back a moment later and opening the door fully to the sight of a girl with blonde hair, her trenchcoat, and some dusted black dress shoes and dirtied white long socks.

'Y-yeah.'
>Mokou stated looking at her as she stepped aside. Rico stepping in favoring her left side some with a little bit of an unsteady walk and stopping a little before Cozy, looking back to Mokou out of the side of her eyes.

>A moment later Mokou would close the door and give a short awkward semi single wave and walk away down the hallway to go wash off.


>Rico stood there for a moment still before focusing to the book shelves.

"You always have so many books.. you couldn't have read all of them yet could you?"

Minister of Animal Control Street Operations Vulpus VixenCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563574

File: 1598828249702.png (281.47 KB, 1024x577, sneeze-clipart-drawing-4.png)

>>41563572

>The fox let out a short chuckle, eyeing him closely before yelping out as he bolted between her legs and her wide stance and dashing off behind her. Bending forward and twisting to look back.

"Tssk! .... okay then."

>She cackled with a fox like giggle. Turning nicely and kicking off her heel into a almost ninja sprint with the pole and catcher in her left hand and pulling something from her belt back side with her right.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563580

File: 1598840904741.png (194.35 KB, 229x365, Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 7.52…)

>>41563559
Sunset takes a short hop backwards to avoid getting grabbed.

Seeing as she was still lying down. She ran back forward to pick her up and throw her back down.

Roll 1d1000 = 665 Evens

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563582

File: 1598856975670.png (182.76 KB, 362x343, 1814968.png)

>>41563573
"A good majority of them, yes. Golly, who would buy books and not read them silly~"

>Cozy Glow looked her over briefly before speaking again.


"Golly, you look rather weathered Rico, is the job complete?"

Alex !demonRdS9QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563583

File: 1598857653015.png (135.84 KB, 339x428, bandicam 2020-08-28 00-37-47-7…)

>>41563574
>Alexander continued his escape, now jump onto and diving under the various displays and vendors of a local market that happened to be nearby, the small demon using his small and nimble form to evade capture.

Roll 1d1000 = 608
>Odds his skill is flawless and he widens the gap tremendously.

>Evens there are a few slip-ups, though still having a slight lead on her, Vulpus could easily close the gap.


>Crit fail he collides with something.
This post was edited by its author on .

RicoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563584

File: 1598857689389.jpg (39.55 KB, 704x396, rico1big.jpg)

>>41563582
>Rico looked over the books for another moment before turning to fully face Cozy. Letting her hands out of her trenchcoat pockets. Showing the edges of the sleeves were dirty and red stained lightly. And letting the front come open fully now to expose her dark leather rig and clearly wrapped and bandadged torso under her shirt. Some red still showing through.

"It could have gone better, but Magic B seems to have gotten the information and escaped with some intervention and help from another friend of hers. The police station has been damaged enough and the digital storage destroyed to ensure no footage of her entry or escape made it."

>She would deliver rather flatly and dryly. Putting a hand over her side and carefully rubbing some with a light wince.

"One officer might remember some faces, the other didn't see much at all."

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563585

File: 1598858051269.jpg (109.04 KB, 1280x720, sdsadas.jpeg)

>>41563584
>Cozy's demeanor wouldn't change for the moment as she listened to the report while sipping on a small cup of tea.

"Oh golly, what a pickle, no matter everyone was silenced right?"

Minister of Animal Control Street Operations Vulpus VixenCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563586

File: 1598858093936.png (274.69 KB, 1098x1422, howsplendid-lt-vixen-series-19…)

>>41563583
>Diving and leaping over small carts and stands and benches, some having been tumbled back and some baskets spilled out with onlookers tripping or being tripped either by the demon dog or the pursuing fox.

>The gap slowly closed as she began to show her nimble movement and long leaps she could make evading any hiccups in getting to her target.


"Gotcha!"
>Getting just close enough, her right hand pulling out a small silver pistol looking tool, and cocking back the small hammer on the back, loading the single tranquilizer dart that it had loaded. Leveling it best she could on her target.

Roll 1d1000 = 933 Odds

Odds- She squeezes the trigger and the single shot pistol fires, sending the dart instead of a bullet out, quickly connecting with his left butt cheek. The effect would not be immediate but with running would flow a little quicker than normal.

Evens- Firing, the dart sails and passes just over his shoulder past his vision and sticks into a apple display bench just infront of him.

RicoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563587

File: 1598858503751.jpg (39.55 KB, 704x396, rico1big.jpg)

>>41563585
>Rico looked down letting her thoughts think of what to say for a moment.

"No, actually there were no deaths. I silenced one officer who should have woken shortly after if he didn't die in the fire. The other officer, a large red demon. He, has positive vision on all three of our faces. Bridget had a friend with her who posed as Princess Luna, who attempted to distract the few officers there while she snuck in. She.."

>Letting out a sigh.

"Bridget let herself get spotted by the security cameras that I couldn't identify were still working or not, and was located in the chief's office by the demon officer. I intervened, ensuring they were able to escape it seems with the information you needed, and ensured the servers and memory were destroyed before my departure. I was hit twice."
>Showing her side by pushing back her coat, showing the large bandages that were still allowing a little blood to come through the bandages.

"I'll need to get surgery in the next day or two but am fine. Bridget I am assuming should be in soon with her friend to deliver the information to you at the pickup point. I will see to it in three days or less that the officer has no recollection of us, if he does I'll eliminate him."

Alex !demonRdS9QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563588

File: 1598859146615.png (422.53 KB, 764x1080, bandicam 2020-08-28 00-33-57-3…)

>>41563586
>Just as he leapt passed one of the displays out in the open he feels the dart hit its target with a piercing sharp pain.

"Eep!"
>He'd yelp, looking back to see the dart in him.

"Oh c'mon you've got to be kidding me! That's just rude!!"
>He'd groan while plucking it and casting it aside before resuming his escape.

Roll 1d1000 = 530
>Odds he continues onward with full speed
>Evens he's starting to slow down, but still keeping considerable distance

>With the contents of the dart now coursing through his system, he will be out in Roll 1d5 = 1 turns

Minister of Animal Control Street Operations Vulpus VixenCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563589

File: 1598859578213.png (267.62 KB, 500x700, 138591743943.png)

>>41563588
>The fox yipped with a gleeful cheer and fist bump, holstering the pistol and gripping the catch rod with both hands charging forward, even barreling someone over as she passed them, putting a hand out and acrobatically leaping over the stand and landing with a smooth rolling run forward.

"The more you run the faster you'll go down, just come quietly now."
>She barked in the oddly softest voice. She was far too excited to be doing her job. Especially to this extent.
This post was edited by its author on .

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563590

File: 1598860521710.png (509.89 KB, 1280x720, fuck off.png)

>>41563587
>Cozy Glow would drop her cup of tea mid-way through her report, her eye starting to twitch with rage.
"....Are"
"You"
"FUCKING KIDDING ME!?"

"The job was to silence her and any little shit that happened to find her out, NOT FUCKING HELP HER ESCAPE. WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU INSIDE OF THE GOD-DAMMED POLICE STATION TO FUCKING BEGIN WITH!?"

"CELESTIA FUCKING LUNA!!!"
>Cozy would violently convulse as she held in the urge to completely destroy her living room. She'd soon sit down and take a deep breath before continuing

"Wow... Why the hell did I hire a fucking sniper? Gee Willikers, I don't know Cozy~ Maybe to, I don't know, this maybe is just a little hunch but maybe, just maybe I wanted her to FUCKING SNIPE SOMEONE and vanish like a fart in the wind?"

"HOLY FUCK Rico, do... Do you have any FUCKING idea of how much in jeopardy your incompetence has just placed me in?!"

"FUCK!! Now I have to call back that weirdo copy-assassin to literally finish the job I hired you for... G-good going, just fucking fantastic work..."

RicoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563593

File: 1598861195023.jpg (334.72 KB, 1300x1713, Rico.(Gunslinger.Girl).full.22…)

>>41563590
>Rico let out a sigh and a short wince, taking the verbal beating and letting her finish before looking back to her with her casual flat demeanor.

"Ma'am, you and I both know the police station is in all ways magically sealed and to my, now knowledge, ballistic and enforced. Unless you want me sniping someone with a rocket launcher... sniping and keeping Bridget silent wasn't an option. In addition, the officer there, was a large red demon. Hellboy actually if I recall was his name. Not very easy to kill with any ordinance."

She crossed her arms lightly before her chest and kept herself relaxed, not tensing so her wounds wouldn't get worse or bleed again through yet another set of bandages.

"Cozy... Bridget escaped with the information with her friend, she only needs to turn it in to you and then that part is done. I will worry about officer Hellboy and seeing if he even has full memory of who we are. He is the only one who fully saw us and might not even fully remember. But just in case, yes, I will eliminate him and the front desk officer, and once Bridget and her friend deliver the information to you, I will eliminate them too."

Alex !demonRdS9QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563594

File: 1598861944096.png (1.23 MB, 1467x834, bandicam 2020-08-31 00-58-44-8…)

>>41563589
>Alexander tried to fight off the tranquilizer as hard as he could, but despite his best efforts it was quickly becoming a losing battle. With his eyes growing heavier with each passing second, he continued onward for a nearby storm grate in hopes of reaching it before it took full effect.
"...J-just a little closer."

>With his legs weak and heavy, they would soon give out from under him casing him to trip and fall flat onto his face, the small demon skidding to a stop just inches from the grate. He would fruitlessly try to pry it open, but with full muscle fatigue starting to fully set in he'd be rendered completely powerless and unable to escape as he slipped into a deep sleep.

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563598

File: 1598893753219.png (445.32 KB, 700x700, 2175539.png)

>>41563593
"If you felt the situation needed a rocket launcher, then use a FUCKING ROCKET LAUNCHER!"

"Whole point of this operation was not to be seen, not let's shoot up police headquarters like you're the Celestia-Dammed Terminator!! So now, Instead of just having to worry about two people, they're going to be looking for you as well!"

>She rubs her temples

"This is such a fucking nightmare, I wish I would just wake up...."

>After a brief woosa moment she calms down again.

"Okay, fuck the police and this Hellboy guy... They already have your descriptions posted up with every cop in the metropolitan area, it can't be helped now.... I know you can evade them, but this Bridget girl on the other-hand needs to vanish, and by vanish I mean I want you to eliminate her. The police cannot interrogate a corpse, and I worked way too hard to have this slip-up fuck my entire operation up. I need to move some assets now and possibly prepare one of my fall guys for a potential slaughter."

"Eliminate the target and grab the file and deliver it to me, and please be a ghost this time... If everything goes well then I will honor the win conditions of our contract; however, if you fail, don't bother coming back at all."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563599

File: 1598894974924.png (77.61 KB, 284x269, 5.png)

>>41563580
>Baileys ears and tail would stick/fluff up in Surprise at Sunset trying to lift her up over her. It got Bailey up to her feet atleast, but quickly, Bailey shifted herself out of Sunsets grip and went behind her, trying to wrap her arms around Sunsets waist and give her a suplex

>Roll 1d1000 = 340 evens

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563600

File: 1598913802097.jpg (237.69 KB, 900x752, _____confused______by_omiza_zu…)

>>41563568

I know... I really don't want to do this to her, but what choice do i have? If i stay and tell her everything, then her life will be at risk just as much as mine. Even if it somehow gets resolved, having my wand get registered at the police station is just going to alert other dangerous people to where i am.

>She sighs.


What else can i do Dom? I don't have any powerful friends and without my wand, I'm just as vulnerable as any other normal person...

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563601

>>41563566

>With an explosion at such close range and his launcher rendered useless, the captains face is fried and easily knocked down. He attempts fruitlessly to push Wades boot off his chest as it digs deeper and deeper into his body. Feeling his life beginning to slowly fade away, he takes advantage of the generous offer to spout out one final statement.


You'll never make it. The General will personally see to it. He's already on his way.

???Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563602

>>41563594

>A voice calls out.


Psst

>*poke *poke


Hey, are you awake yet?

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563603

>>41563601
>So the final boss had revealed himself. With hell barging at his front door the big bread in the aisle decided to deal with those escaping out the back.

I'll send him your regards.

>Flicking his wrist he extends the cattle prod he had been hanging onto before ramming it into the captain's face. He'd hold it in despite the shock that ran up his own leg until the body was charred black.


>As he pulls it out he removes his foot from the burnt piece of toast. With nothing left to do here he retracts the prod and walks off toward the hanger.


I was wrong. That felt pretty damn good.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563604

>>41563603

D-don't move! We don't want to have to shoot you!

>Approaching the hangar, Wade would find that the last group had been completely surrounded by soldiers. The shooting had stopped with both the Loyalists ceasing fire and the base soldiers aiming at their captives.


Put down your weapons, and nobody else has to get hurt! If you try to run, we'll... we'll have to shoot the escapees!

>Just as the tension was reaching it's peek, an entirely different alarm begins blaring over the loudspeakers. Immediately,all Alerians presents look towards the speakers and then the sky above.


Atlus here? Already?

>Remarks a Loyalist. The base soldiers begin to stir anxiously, each asking the one next to them who was in charge.


W-what do we do sarge? You're the highest ranking one here.

>The Sargent looks to their captive group, the loyalists, then to the approaching Wade.


... man the artillery. Get to the artillery! Set up base defenses!

And shoot the prisoners?

Forget them, let them do as they want, they're as much a friend to Atlus as we are. If they want to leave so badly, i say let them. MOVE!

>The base soldiers scramble to prepare the base defenses, several of the loyalists also joining them in making preparations for the imminent Altus attack. The rest of the loyalists move to fully open the hangar doors just as the engines in the airships roar to life.

RicoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563605

File: 1598939380597.jpg (115.32 KB, 1024x768, 1e4af1bce1d5c9e958aacbee52475b…)

>>41563598
>Rico looked to Cozy sternly, and after a few moments, gave a hearty nod and furrowed brows.

"The information she retrieved was a physical document it looked. I'll gather it and silence her and her partner. Give me two days tops. ..... miss?"
>She looked down to her side giving a squint and putting a hand over the bandaged part of her side and lower back before glowering at Cozy.

"Would you grant permission for me to reach out to an old friend of mine. To ensure the job is done. No additional cost or fee of course."

Alex !demonRdS9QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563606

File: 1598944163557.png (108.14 KB, 284x314, bandicam 2020-09-01 00-02-12-3…)

>>41563602
>Alex slowly opened his eyes, the small demon still lost in a thick haze as he slowly came to.

"Nrrgg?"

>The voice calling to him echoed in his head with a boom, the room felt like it was spinning as a dull throbbing pain started to settle in the back of his eyes.


"A-Ah!! Oooooh my head..."
>He painfully groaned.
This post was edited by its author on .

Cozy Glow!chess2d34ECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563607

File: 1598944647871.png (176.01 KB, 532x508, 2147747.png)

>>41563605
"Do whatever you need to do to unfuck this mess Rico, just please, for the love of God don't do anything that would make the fucking news... I want this as hush as you possibly can get"

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563608

File: 1598948528859.jpg (104.4 KB, 1024x727, deadpool__you_know_you_want_to…)

>>41563604
>It seemed like some of the rival soldiers had a fair bit of sense. With the unity now displayed among the two factions, Wade would make his way inside the hanger.

Hey can I borrow you for a sec?

>He grabs one he doesn't recognize as a loyalist by its extended shoulder and flips it to face him.


Give me the scoop on this General Baxter guy? He got his own private gunship or something? Come on, you can tell me.

Hellboy!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563609

File: 1598948743600.jpg (124.3 KB, 1200x900, 15529-hellboy-1200x900.jpg)

>>41563522
>At this point the precinct would be swarming with impromptu firefighters helping to snuff the flames. As one ran off with a burnt blanket another would rush back with a fresh one to help the others. And yet Le'es would still get the sense that a fire would be burning very close to him.

Bout time ya woke up.

>As Le'es were to look beside him he would see Hellboy taking a puff out of a rather large cigar. Of course in his hand it would look normal sized.


Was afraid we'd have to put you in the ward with how long you've been out.

RicoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563610

File: 1598949453338.jpg (334.72 KB, 1300x1713, Rico.(Gunslinger.Girl).full.22…)

>>41563607
>Nodding and giving a half wave of her hand as she turned and started back for the door. Favoring her side some still.

"Yes, I know. I'll send a message once it's done."
>Opening the door for herself and stepping out, closing it behind her and letting out a sigh looking up at the sky for a few moments.

>Fishing into her pocket as she started to walk back down the lane, taking out the burner flip phone and dialing a single number, holding it to her ear.


"Hey Triela, it's Rico... need to ask a favor of you. Pay and some nice desert is involved."

-Exit

Officer Rem "Clue" Le'esCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563611

File: 1598950115125.png (305.24 KB, 341x1024, Inspector_Zenigata_Part_II_tra…)

>>41563609
>Rubbing his head, Rem gave a short groan looking at the scene, and now focusing his eyes that trailed along the grey and blackened streaks along the wall and ceiling of the fire and smoke just down the hall. Giving a snap look to Hellboy before getting to a wobbly knee, and using the table edge to help himself get up fully.

"Yeah... the *princess* got me or something..?"
>Looking down and catching eye on the crushed small dart projectile that was sticking in the back of his neck, laying on the floor. Leaning over to pick it up and hold it infront of his face showing Hellboy.

>With a rub of the back of his head, keeping his hip against the table.

"I guess I got darted... the heck happened?"
>Looking to the firefighters and the resulting fire. Starting to show more panic in his manorisms and stance as he realized just how bad it was.

Hellboy!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563612

File: 1598950450407.png (475.71 KB, 1280x640, hellboy-injustice-2-1280x640.p…)

>>41563611
Hmm

>Hellboy looks down at the dart. A part of him ponders why he didn't remove it himself. But in the end it didn't appear to hurt anything leaving it there.


Well as I suspected the "Princess Luna" was a shapeshifter pretending to be here. Turns out she was buying time for the red head to sneak into the chief's office. Gonna have to deal with that later.

>He puts his free hand on the side of his neck. He wasn't looking forward to whatever verbal beating he'd get for trashing the new Chief's office.


Anywho it was either her or the blonde that ended up knocking you out. I'd wager it was the blonde considering she was also crafty enough to set off a thermite grenade near the server room. Snagged the red head's wand before they all got away though.

>He reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out said device in a firm grip.


I'd guess she won't be getting to far without this.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563613

File: 1598983590919.png (309.13 KB, 1500x1778, By Jo 2.png)

>>41563600
....Don't suppose you can dye your hair and wear contacts huh?

>A flood of memories would wash over Dom, memories of his youth where he had first met with his friends, friends who have all long since come and gone. Even with their status being unknown, or sadly known, Dom would never go a day without thinking of them. Bridgets situation, complicated and wild, reminded him of those insane moments with them. Honestly, as hard as it may be now to see Bridget like this, it did give him a sense of nostalgia. Dom let out a sigh of his own, sitting his but down again as he started mull over what to do.


...Amanda is already sticking her neck out for you as it is. She's a cop Bridget, letting you go won't just get her to loose her badge, but she'll probably get arrested and get lumped up with you anways. I don't know much about Amanda, but seeing as how she is doing that despite not having seen you in years? She's your best bet to get your wand back...

>Dom let out another sigh, looking down at the floor, below where Bridget was floating on her broom. The subtle gesture of being ready to take off at a moments notice only fueled his mind that she wasn't telling the full story of what was going on.


That's only if....you can tell us what's going on, though. I'm not a dumbass, I know there's some crazy shit going on, and that you probably know who that blonde chick was...The wand, the stuff you were after, come on...

>Dom trailed off quietly, looking up to Bridget as he awaited a response.

???Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563614

File: 1599000331112.png (1.07 KB, 86x105, tumblr_inline_poyhy6PE9U1v99bo…)

>>41563606

Oh good! You're awake. I was worried you died.

>Standing before Alex was a small yellow salamander sharing the same pen at the pound.


If you did die, that's okay, undead are cool too.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563615

>>41563608

>Squirming with determined anxiety, the base soldier looks at Wade as though he just asked him where the sun was.


General Baxter? He's the greatest General ever! He lead our once small armies in conquest of the 50 tribes and leads our army today! Hand picked by the Immortal leader herself! He observes every battle from a fortified airship. Buuuuut since he's not here, i really need to get to the guns!

>The base soldier sacrifices a small chunk of it's shoulder to escape Wade and runs off to join the others.

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563618

File: 1599009185673.jpg (82.39 KB, 841x1134, tumblr_p8fnv2LWI01w9s694o1_128…)

>>41563613

I know!

>Bridget shouts in frustration.


I know... This isn't like the other times. I kept myself from getting attached to anyone so if things went wrong, i could leave without worry.

>Bridgets broom lowers so that she is standing on the ground with the stick still holding her up.


But this time is different. I don't want either of you to get hurt because of me, but... Okay...

>She completely hops off her broom and holds it standing next to her.


Okay. I'll tell you everything. I was a professional thief. I cheated my way through school back in Vescaria by stealing answers and left the country when i was almost caught trying to steal a magic artifact to help me use magic. I made a lot of enemies there.

>She sighs as she prepares to get to the heavier parts.


In Lumina, i joined up with a gang that lived in the outskirts. The last big job we did together was rob this lab that was making a powerful technomagic hybrid wand. We stole it, i ran off with it and let my gang rot in jail in exchange for my freedom. It was way too close of a call and i swore off doing anything like that again.

>Bridget turns away from Dom, too embarrassed to face him as she lay her past bare.


Then i died in some attack on town by these weird shadow things when a tunnel collapsed on me. You'd think that would be the end of the story but, by random, i was given a second chance. Heh, even still got to keep the wand. But old habits die hard, y'know? I started swiping stuff again. I got careless, but this time, instead of the cops catching me, someone a little more dangerous decided to blackmail me into working for them. They look harmless, but i had no idea how dangerous they really were until tonight. The blonde woman, i think she was sent to silence me and maybe you too, to help cover her tracks. Now with the wand at the station, and the blonde woman probably out to get both of us, that makes a possibility of three different groups of enemies that know where i am. At worst, the lab i robbed, my old gang, and that little filly, are all coming to get me right now and anyone associated with me.

No matter what i do, everyone is going to get hurt.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563619

>>41563615
>For a second Wade looks at the piece of bread left in his hand. The anatomy of these people disturbed him. A bullet takes them down but they could do this and not feel anything? What cruel god made these creatures?

>Reguardless after he shakes the feeling he looks up to the sky. If that captain was right then it's very possible Baxter's airship would be hovering over them any second now. Even as the planes begin to move he stays where he is, keeping his eyes up with a sense of dread looming over everyone.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563620

File: 1599012427792.jpg (743.75 KB, 1500x704, battle ark_final small.jpg)

>>41563619

>As the hangars completely open up, roof and walls, Wade is finally able to get a clear look at these "experimental airships" everyone had been talking about. While they certainly were large enough to accommodate 150 passengers each, they lacked any kind of final polish. The hulls were held together by welded pieces of other existing Holweeitan equipment. Portions of the airships lay scattered on the ground surrounded by tools and equipment. The ships groan and rumble as they struggle to start. Even as the first of the three ships begin to take off, some paneling breaks loose and falls to the ground.


Wade!

>Hawkshaw dives towards him, stopping just short of crashing into him.


I can't find her! I can't find Angel anywhere!

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563621

>>41563620
>The sound of the ships taking off would draw Wade's attention. The less then favorable condition they were in would cause him an understandable amount of worry.

....yeah in retrospect should have checked those over myself.

>He begins a silent prayer that they at least make it over the ocean. Of course this is interrupted by Hawkshaw's dynamic entry.


What the-?

>It takes him a moment to fully understand What was just said.


Ok, ok just calm down. It's not like she could have gone to far. Where did you last see her?

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563622

>>41563621

Last i saw her was back at the warehouse when i left to go for a walk! I thought she'd be with one of the groups that got on the airships, but nobodies seen her since the fighting broke out. With everyone rushing out, she might have gotten left behind. Might have even ended up following the group heading back to the bases!

>Hawkshaw continues to hover in place, scanning the area and briefly mumbling to himself just as the second airship begins to take off.


Factoring her current mental state, association with last known entities, physical condition, and environmental factors...

Move it you two! We're taking off, NOW

>Shouts Tempest from the last airship preparing to lift off.

Officer Rem "Clue" Le'esCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563623

File: 1599030602243.png (121.05 KB, 270x476, Zenigata_Full.png)

>>41563612
>Rubbing the back of his head and looking at the small heap of partially melted and heat damaged server boxes and mix matched bits that was managed to be saved. Didn't look all too useful or able anymore. Curcuits fried no doubt and the old recording software of this ancient camera system surely wouldn't be any help anyway even if it was still around and not, a molten mesh of metal and wall in the server room.

>Letting out a sigh.

"Whoever the blonde miss is you keep mentioning, must have been her then cause the Luna pony I was struggling with was shocked for a second at something behind me before it all went black. ... thermite? What was this, a bunch of ponies and kid assassins or something? Average thiefs don't come in with thermite prepared to melt a server you'd think."

>Stepping over and putting the tops of his hands on his hips looking down the hall at it's molten wall bits and paint having gone runny then flash cooked and boiled again. Broken glass and even a large blood spray across the tile floor near the chief's office.


>Giving a quick glance at the wand with a head tilt.

"Magical users with thermite..."
>Shaking his head with his hand over his chin in a thinking look.

"What we doing next then?"
This post was edited by its author on .

Amanda!PoPo1HRGNoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563624

File: 1599030884879.jpg (14.19 KB, 240x240, 04a4f170a5e65c53d4eaac01b35b4c…)

>>41563612
>>41563611
>Amanda ran towards the police station, soon slowing to a stop as she saw the state of it.

"This isn't very bad.."
>With a deep breath she heads over to Hellboy with a sheepish pace.

"...Sorry about the delay, we came as soon as we could"

Hellboy!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563625

File: 1599031571243.jpg (65.86 KB, 575x915, IMG_20190421_195608.jpg)

>>41563623
No...they definitely were after something particular.

>As Le'es ponders it over Hellboy takes a puff from his cigar. The entire thing musing in his head to give off some sort of detective vibe.


We got exactly three perps involved. Three females. two human, and one pony. Through with the pony I reckon it ain't above giving it's downstairs a switch around to try and give us the slip.

>He looks down at the wand in his hand as he lifts it up to his chest level. The make and detail on this thing was a cut above what one could get at a typical store. These girls were well equipped.


If we can't recover the camera feed from the server room we'll have to go by our own recollections. Course we can't exactly bring Princess Luna in for questioning so we'll have to focus on the red head and the blonde. In either case-

>>41563624
Hm?

>Hellboy turns around to see Amanda approaching.


Well it's about time you showed up. You see anything on the way here? Can't imagine they have gotten to far yet.

>A stupid statement given how common teleportation seemed to be in Equestria. But it may have had some merit given the witch may be inept without an outlet.

Alex !demonRdS9QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563626

File: 1599032426943.png (424.87 KB, 823x977, bandicam 2020-08-28 00-33-56-8…)

>>41563614
>Alexander rubbed his aching head for a few moments while his senses returned. He opened one of his eyes to see the odd looking creature that stood in front of him.

"Uuuugh, I feel like I've been hit by a train... So I could be dead?"
"Pretty sure I am immortal though... At least to a degree anyway."

>His pupils went wide as soon as he realized they were in some sort of cell together.


"Hold on... Wait a second! Where are we?!"
>He asked while he frantically looked around for a way to escape from their enclosure.

"...That witch!"
>He soon kicked the door in frustration and immediately grabbed his foot in pain.

"OOooOOOOOwwW!!! MY FOOT!! Ngg!! Oh why did I think that was a good idea!?"
This post was edited by its author on .

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563627

File: 1599033185282.png (154.25 KB, 298x265, Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 12.2…)

>>41563599
Wham!

Sunset lands hard on the ground.

She slowly stands back up and rolls her neck. "Alright, let's keep doing this wrestling move stuff."


She runs at her at full speed, leaping in the air to dropkick her.

Roll 1d1000 = 653 Evens

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563628

File: 1599035222579.png (335.88 KB, 630x346, Deadpool-Joe-Kelly1.png)

>>41563622
>Wade looks between Hawkshaw and Tempest. The planes were already on their way out with the last of the Equestrians ready to make their way out of here. Hundreds of lives ready to return to their natural way of life, free of the tyranny that had plagued them for so long. And with them the promise that Wade himself had given that their lives would be better. And yet Wade was almost certain this General Baxter was close by ready to shoot them out of the sky.

>And yet missing from them is another. A mare who not only also received a promise but was also a friend to his comrade. Was one life worth putting so many others at risk? Could he live with himself otherwise?


>The brief moment feels like hours. And yet at the end Wade's mind was clearer then it had ever been. He came to this country with one goal first and foremost. And he would sooner damn himself then go back on that word.


Come on Hawkshaw, we gotta go check the warehouse!

>He runs toward the exit of the airport to retrace his steps. The crew on board would know what to do. There was more then one way off this continent after all.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563629

>>41563628

I hope she's safe!

>Hawkshaw flies along next to Wade as they rush back to the warehouse.


Where are you two going?! GET BACK HERE! I SAID GET BACK HERE!

>Tempest curses under her breath as the two round the corner out of view.


If my guess is correct she's either still hiding in the warehouse or... well lets just hope shes at the warehouse or neither of us is leaving.

>When the two arrive, they find the warehouse doors completely open with only one truck parked outside. Some scattered supplies and items left behind in the rush to escape. The hatch to the underground tunnels left open, likely from those returning to base. Immediately, Hawkshaw starts searching through the leftovers for any sign of his friend.


Angel!

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563630

File: 1599073355229.jpg (39.73 KB, 1280x720, drgsggree.jpg)

>>41563629
>With each step pass the point of no return Wade's resolve only strengthens. He had made up his mind and was choosing to stick to it.

She can't have gone to far. Not like Equestrians are hard to spot.

>Wade looks around for what he last remembered Angel to look like. Even with her bright yellow coat her bright blanket should have made her easy to spot.


>As he checks behind boxes and the like his search naturally brings him to the thing that stood out the most. He lays down on the ground and searches the contents of the tunnel. It didn't seem likely she'd willing go walking in the dirt though.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563631

File: 1599078182385.png (127.22 KB, 878x1105, this makes me sad.png)

>>41563618
>Dom listened intently, understanding the situation now. Well. There was still a part of him that was wondering how much of the truth she was telling him, as he couldn't be too sure, but if any of this was a lie, it'd be odd for her to use that as a cover story when she could probably make something up that wasn't so bad. Or something.

<...That little filly...?


>Regardless of some of the finer details being there or not, Dom stayed quiet, looking at Bridget as he thought deeply, wondering what options they might have and what is the best case scenario out of this. He'd probably be quiet for about 3 or 5 minutes, the only noises he'd make were shifting a bit as he sat on the floor or making a small "hmm" sound. Eventually, Dom spoke once again.


I don't think you can make anymore enemies atleast, so that's something....

>Again, Dom would go back to being silent. ONly for a handful of seconds. before he'd look up at Bridget, to try and make eye contact with her if she was still trying to look away.


If....

you were to get out of this situation, would you actually try cleaning yourself up again? No more stealing and getting caught up in black mail and assassins and police?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563632

File: 1599078699974.png (201.45 KB, 900x869, When you complete 3burb and al…)

>>41563627
Sorry, Too muc-ah!

>Bailey quickly sidestepped again, the feeling of Sunsets kick brushing against her ear and the sudden movement almost sending the cat girl a tumble. Quickly, while Sunset was still within reach, Bailey tried wrapping her arms around Sunsets waist, and quickly tried to pull her to the ground, hoping to land on her with the motion!


>Roll 1d1000 = 76 evens

???Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563633

>>41563626

>The yellow salamander observes as her cellmate kicks the bars, rattling the gate.


I already tried kicking it. All it did was hurt my foot too.

>She says with a pout before flopping into sitting position.


Maybe if you're lucky, someone nice will adopt you and you can get out that way. People like doggies.

>She titles her head as she examines him.


What kind of doggie are you?

Alex !demonRdS9QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563634

File: 1599088743287.png (226.6 KB, 547x536, bandicam 2020-08-28 00-31-59-3…)

>>41563633
"I am not a 'doggy', I'm a demon... With canine anatomy I guess..."

>He said before he started to look over the door's lock and hinges.


"And the thought of someone adopting me as a pet is rather insulting to say the least... If I can find a way we're going to break out of here and make a run for it."

"If only I knew how..."

>(re-roll due to edit) Roll 1d1000 = 234 odds he finds some sort of flaw he can exploit somehow. Evens no luck, the lock was too tightly secure with no way to tamper it.
This post was edited by its author on .

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563635

>>41563630

>Peering down into the tunnel would reveal a stampedes worth of hoof prints. Upon closer inspection, Wade would find an explosive device rigged to collapse this tunnel entrance thought it was not set to detonate for a few more minutes.


Oh no.

>Hawkshaw drops from where he was hovering and stares out the from doors of the warehouse.


The truck we drove here in is gone.

>He starts mumbling to himself again, thinking over all present information and double checking his conclusion.


I think... no, it's likely she ran away to somewhere familiar.

>He turns around to face Wade.


I think she went back to the breeding center.

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563636

File: 1599089122514.png (102.71 KB, 391x308, 003ebd81e979525639b95ca92af497…)

>>41563631

< I don't think you can make anymore enemies atleast, so that's something


>Bridget rolls her eyes.


Jeez thanks.

>Bridget thinks carefully over Dom's question.


I want to say yes, but i told myself last time would be the last time, and the time before that. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm capable of stopping myself at all.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563637

File: 1599090149892.png (239.57 KB, 768x1024, Blowhard snapped my neck.png)

>>41563636
>Dom would slowly nod at Bridgets reply. Thinking again about it. If he were to help and nothing were to change, how would change, what would be the point? For the third time, Dom would go silent as he thought about his own options this time, what he should do and how he should feel about this. Eventually, Dom inhaled deeply through his nostrils while his eyes closed slowly.

Well...

Only one way to figure out what'd you do with a third chance, huh?

>Dom opened his eyes again to look at Bridget, tilting his head slightly.


I want to help. This sort of thing isn't my first rodeo. Infact, your situation is kinda like my ...uh...friends sons situation.

Amanda!PoPo1HRGNoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563638

File: 1599090270744.jpg (6.9 KB, 300x168, 2.jpg)

>>41563625
>Without hesitation she shook her head
"No, nothing out of the ordinary anyway, but to be honest we were more focused on getting here."

"What's the description again? Radio traffic has been a nightmare"

???Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563639

File: 1599090758548.png (1.34 KB, 72x108, 5udR6hT1v99boh_540.png)

>>41563634

Oh! A demon?

>The salamander perks up.


My old teacher talked about demons once. He said they're big scary things than can grant wishes and have great power. Or they looked like cute girls. I had no idea there was another kind.

>She hops up and waddles over to the gate and stands next to Alex as he fiddles with the lock.


Even if you get out, someone will just catch you again. If you're adopted, then you have somewhere to go and they won't be allowed to catch you. I think.

>She says, a little unsure of herself.

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563640

File: 1599090969910.jpg (608.74 KB, 956x1154, _____ama______by_omiza_zu-dckm…)

>>41563637

Heh, i guess.

>Lacking confidence in her own ability to keep true this time causes her shake her head with a smirk.


Maybe this time it will stick.

>Bridget hops up on her broom once more and motions for Dom to climb aboard too.


C'mon. We can go back to the place I'm staying at. It technically counts as it's own country so we at least won't have to worry about local cops catching us.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563641

>>41563635
>The sight of the bomb wasn't exactly a very welcome sight. He doesn't remember any mention of them collapsing the tunnel.

Hey, was blowing this tunnel always part of the plan?

>He'd ask aloud not sure if Hawkshaw could hear him or not.


Why in Celestia's name would she go back there? Nothing there but rubble. And maybe Atlus troops now.

>It didn't make much sense to Wade. But it was probably the only place she knew. But why head back there now after coming so far? Did she even know how to drive?

Amanda!PoPo1HRGNoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563642

File: 1599092734831.png (827.47 KB, 1071x932, bandicam 2020-08-28 00-32-28-4…)

>>41563639
"OOoooh yes~, very scary and very powerful~."
>He'd chuckle menacingly while rubbing his hands together, putting up the facade he was much more than a powerless creature with a rather adorably fluffy appearance.

>He'd shake on the door again, trying to loosen it up a little.

"More reason I need to get out of here"

>Roll 1d1000 = 645 Odds it would budge slightly, evens it remains snug.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563643

>>41563638
Nnnnn

>It would appear he didn't much care for the question.


Mandy, you know I hate having to repeat myself. Now pay attention cause the only time you'll be able to hear it again is in the report.

>He takes another drag of his cigar to finish it. Crushing the remainder in his hand before putting it in his coat pocket.


First subject is human female, apparently in her late teens to early 20's. Red hair but blonde at the top. She was seen aided by an equestrian taking the form of princess Luna but any description I can give beyond that would be moot given how likely they are to be a shape shifter.

Lastly we had a short human female with blonde hair and appearing to be the same age as the first perp. Didn't see much besides the overcoat but she appeared to be the professional of the bunch. Packin enough heat to to This-
>He nods his head over to the clean up effort.
To our server room.

???Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563644

File: 1599103888779.png (1.07 KB, 86x105, 6PE9U1v99boh_100.png)

>>41563642

Oh, a powerful cute little demon.

>She examines the gate and looks back to Alex.


If i help you get out, will you help me find my dad?

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563645

>>41563641

What? I don't know, maybe.

>Hawkshaw stands back up and looks off in the distance.


From what i hear, they haven't needed ground troops to take over cities. They just float by and take over. Could be propaganda, but with how scared lose Alerians looked, I'd bet it's true.

>He hangs his head low.


Either way, looks like neither of us is getting off his forsaken land. So

>Hawkshaw rushes over to the remaining truck.


we'd better get the traumatized clone before some curious Alerians pick her up instead.
This post was edited by its author on .

Alex !demonRdS9QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563646

File: 1599106122296.png (789.88 KB, 1568x1411, bandicam 2020-08-28 00-37-15-4…)

>>41563644
"Huzzah!!"
>He happily cheered with a wag of his tail as he felt the door give just a little, the small demon working his claws around the edges looking for a latch or some way to manipulate the door into opening. He would soon stop as the small Salamander started talking, ignoring the 'cute' comment for now.

"Hmm..."
>He pondered as he scratched his chin

"Sure, that sounds like a rather fair trade."
>He eventually said with an approving nod.

"I have nothing else going on anyway."

???Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563647

File: 1599108126818.png (143.44 KB, 460x741, p3xhb7p74L1vsxx9ao1_500.png)

>>41563646

Okay!

>In the blink of an eye, dark robes and a purple scarf cover her body.


I just need to call my friend for help.

>With dramatic flair, she pulls out a small wooden staff and mumbled an incantation. Within a moment, the ground just outside the cage glows with purple magic as an unusually buff looking skeleton rises.


Bob. Please open the cage.

>With a grunt, the buff skeleton grabs the gate with one hand and tears it off by the hinges.


Thank you bob.

>Bob leans down with an open hand as the salamander climbs on.


My name is Casey by the way. What's you name demon doggie?

Alexander Henry Bartholomeus V !demonRdS9QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563648

File: 1599110698885.png (887.24 KB, 1472x1332, bandicam 2020-08-28 00-35-09-6…)

>>41563647
>Alex stared at her with a mild disbelief as she suddenly changed her attire in a blink of an eye.

"Huh? Were you always in that-?"
>Before he could finish his sentence he suddenly jumps back as the cage's door was ripped from its hinges.

"What the!?"
>He soon stood up and shook the dust off from his fur.

"...Whoa, now that's how you do a jail break~"
>He'd say while taking a few steps towards the edge. Rather impressed with her work he takes a moment to survey the damage. He'd turn to face her when she asks for his name.

"Oh! My name? I'm Alexander Henry Bartholomeus the V, or just 'Alex' for short. It's nice to meet you Casey~"

>He went back to admiring her work

"I have to say kid, that was pretty impressive! Can't believe you got locked up in here in the first place with that kind of magic."

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563649

File: 1599111493983.png (82.21 KB, 204x184, Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 12.3…)

>>41563632
Sunset squirms, but she's unable to break free from her grip.

She is, however, able to shimmy herself just enough to the sight to try and ram her elbow into her diaphragm.

Roll 1d1000 = 792 Evens.

AnonymousCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563650

Minister of Animal Control Street Operations Vulpus VixenCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563651

File: 1599112612529.jpg (69.05 KB, 550x858, b9de68d2e815e741285642533f5a6c…)

>>41563648
>>41563647

A short clanking and jingle of keys sounded out across the long bay like room. Either side lined with cages most of which empty, some with tags hanging off them.

>Pressing the door open and hanging the key ring on her hip, the fox stopped in place just looking at the skeleton with it's lizard, and the little dog demon.


"Security!!!!"
>She yelped out commanding as she reached down for her dart gun side arm and tugged it out of it's holster, aiming at the trio, mostly the lizard and dog.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Officer Rem/ MikotoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563652

File: 1599112903420.jpg (39.49 KB, 411x565, 411full.jpg)

>>41563638
>>41563643

>Remmy stood looking to Amanda for a moment before pacing away towards the server room, giving a nod to Hellboy.

"I'll see if there is anything left aside from what you salvaged there but.. none of it seems usable like it is."

>Stepping away down the hall past a few firemen and looking. Still rubbing the back of his head, mostly looking to keep from needing to be talked to or berated considering the embarrassment of being knocked out.


---

>Mikoto stood in the doorway, taking a moment to note everything to memory in the lobby and a little down the hall. Hearing Hellboy give the report again. She would only give a nod but stay to the back left of Amanda. Not quite sure what to say.

Alexander Henry Bartholomeus V !demonRdS9QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563653

File: 1599113479153.png (634.29 KB, 772x899, bandicam 2020-08-28 00-49-17-6…)

>>41563651
>>41563647
>Alexander climbed onto the large skeleton's back.

"Oh boy... It's the Gestapo"

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563654

>>41563645
I'll get us off this island if I have to swim us back.

>If Atlus avoided using ground troops that could work for his advantage. If they even suspected he was here it could make all the efforts up until now for nothing. They had to be careful even if it was likely they didn't have to worry about Alerians anymore.


We'll find her. Even if we have to flip this whole city apart.

>Of course the earth pony would be doing the driving. Sliping into Equestrian form was becoming something of a habit. He revs the engine and puts the pedal to the metal as he retraces the path back to the destroyed Breeding Center.


I just hope those airships are sturdy enough to make it over the ocean. We don't suspect our neighboring countries but I hope they at least make it to the Equestrian boarder.

CaseyCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563655

>>41563651

Hi Alex!

>Casey spins around at the sudden shout.


Uh oh.

>>41563653

Gestapo? I thought she was a fox.

>Climbing to the top of Bob's head, she taps.


Come on Bob, we need to get going before the Gestapo lady hurts us again.

>Bob grunts and turns to face the fox, holding up it's hands to protect its passengers beforenitnsuddenly charges at the guard.


>Roll 1d1000 = 549 Evens
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563656

File: 1599153044701.png (261.14 KB, 800x775, Schmoopie doo.png)

>>41563640
...wait, that building is it's own country...?

>Dom gives a small series of blinks before shaking his head of the thought


Never mind. Lets book it!

>Dom quickly climbs onto the broom, finding it a bit hard to balance on it, but in the end using his hooves to hold onto Bridget to help give him some balance.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563657

File: 1599153361788.png (62.15 KB, 228x266, 9.png)

>>41563649
>Bailey lets out a grunt at the elbow jab, wincing in pain from it.

>Evens, Bailey is able to keep fighting through it, readjusting her grip around Sunsets chest and midsection to still try and keep Sunset down


>odds, Bailey couldn't tolerate the pain, and with fatigue mixed in, loosened her grip on Sunset allowing her to free herself
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563658

>>41563649
>>41563657
>Roll 1d1000 = 146

Alex!demonRdS9QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563659

File: 1599153552149.png (1 MB, 1321x919, bandicam 2020-09-01 00-00-45-3…)

>>41563655
>Alex holds on tightly as they made their escape.
"Oh she is. A very authoritarian Fox"

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563660

>>41563654

>Hawkshaw nods as they drive along.


They've got Panera's Alerian pilots and our pilots. Hopefully it should all go smoothly enough for them. It'll take them a couple hours before the cloaking system can activate, but once it kicks in, they should be invisible to just about everything.

>The two soon arrive at the smoldering ruins of the breeding center. The missing truck sits parked practically on the ruins themselves and from a distance they could see the familiar yellow and pink image of Angel, standing where her room used to be.


I think i see her!

>The sirens echo in the town surrounding the ruins despite the fact and everyone had either already evacuated or were hidden away in bunkers. An abandoned firetruck is parked near the ruins, it's lights still on and hose laying out on the ground, trickling water.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563661

>>41563660
>Wade was no stranger to cities being under siege. But like most things over exposure didn't make it any better. Throughout this ordeal he had been getting flashbacks to things others had done to him, but now he was remembering something he had done. Hopefully by the end of this there'd actually be a city left.

>With Hawkshaw's word he slams on the breaks. The tires screech Tina hault. If not for his firm grip on the steering wheel he'd have likely been shot out of the windshield.


Angel! What the neck are you doing.

>He tells out from the truck before opening the door.


We need to get out of here Now!

HolweetCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563662

>>41563661

>The moment Wade opens his door, Hawkshaw climbs out of the open window on his side and soars to Angels side.


Angel! C'mon we need to get out of here!

>Angels stares silently as the ground before responding without moving a muscle.


I can't go anywhere. I'm not allowed to leave my room.

Angel what are you talking about? There's nothing left here.

I'm sorry, you're not supposed to be here without an appointment.

>She looks up at Hawkshaw then to Wade in the tuck, with a glassy eyed look.


You should go, they should be coming by soon to give me my message.

You're... Angel! You need to snap out of it! There's nothing here, look around you!

Minister of Animal Control Street Operations Vulpus VixenCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563663

File: 1599182430106.jpg (64.39 KB, 743x1076, 1521906785503.jpg)

>>41563659
>>41563655

"I said get off the skelet-gah!"
>As the skeleton dashed forward at the fox, she ducked and made a clever side step to the side, reaching for a large button on the door and slamming it. A clear thick glass door dropped down in the doorway and smacked to the ground sealing it off but still visible through.
>With the fox now inside and still holding the button, glaring at the duo aboard the skeleton.

"I said... dismount the skeleton."
>Her nimble hand gripping to a baton on her belt and taking it out slowly, letting it extend out as she did.
>Hoping their attention on her hand or the door, dropping to a knee and giving swift leg swipe at the skeletons's back knees to drop him.

Roll 1d1000 = 592 Odds

Odds- Connects square and takes out the skeletons knees and legs successfully bringing him down.
Evens- The swipe connects but not strong enough, or he manages to avoid her kick entirely. Instead her steel toe boot connecting with the wall.

CaseyCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41563664

File: 1599184706611.png (200.83 KB, 1401x1182, 25_Beefy_Skeleton.png)

>>41563659

Ah! No! Bad bob, don't hurt her too much. We don't work for bad guys anymore, remember?

>Casey shouts as she slaps Bobs boney head.


What's arthurtareen?

>>41563663

>REalizing that the fox was aiming for Bobs legs, the weakest part of his boney body, Casey shouts as she raises her staff.


Hold on Alex!

>With barely a second to spare, a pair skeleton arms rise from the ground beneath Bob and lift them up just as the fox swipes. The kick is enough to fracture the arms and Bob drops back down to the ground, none the worse for wear. Though a little wobbly and off balance.


Go Bob go!

>Bob quickly turns around and punches the glass door.


>Roll 1d1000 = 963 Evens, Successful smash!

>Odds, Bob is too off balance to get a solid enough hit and only cracks it.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: