[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / ef ] [ rp / fan ]

/rp/ - Roleplay

The place for, well, roleplaying. Feel free to jump in.
Name
?

This field is optional. You can choose any name you want, or you can post anonymously by leaving this field empty.

Tripcodes are a way to identify yourself between posts without having to register with the site. To use a tripcode, enter your name as ‹name›#‹key›.You can choose anything you want as the key—it is private and will never be shown to other posters or stored on the server. For example:

Rarity#bestpony → Rarity!.4PK7yxdII

If you want a tripcode containing specific words, you can download a program designed to search for tripcodes, such as Tripcode Explorer.

Email
?

Entering an e-mail is optional.

There are also code words you can enter here which perform certain actions when you submit your post.

  • sage — lets you post without bumping a thread.
  • nonoko — uses the original post behavior to redirect to the board index.

These can be used at the same time as an e-mail address by typing ‹email›#‹action›.

You can also use Skype names in place of an e-mail. The notation is the same as a link to a username on skype itself, which is skype:‹username›

Subject
Comment?
Giving emphasis
[b] Bold [/b] Ctrl + B
[i] Italic [/i] Ctrl + I
[u] Underlined [/u] Ctrl + U
[s] Strikethrough [/s] Ctrl + R
Hiding text
[?] Spoiler text [/?] Ctrl + S
[h] Hide block of text [/h] Ctrl + H
Special
[rcv] Royal Canterlot voice [/rcv] Ctrl + K
[shy] Fluttershy voice [/shy]
[cs] Comic Sans [/cs]
[tt] Monospaced [/tt]
[d20], [4d6] — Dice rolls
URLs and linking
Link to a post on the current board
>>1234
Link to another board
>>>/pony/
Link to a post on another board
>>>/pony/1234
Hypertext links
[url=https://www.ponychan.net/] Ponychan [/url]
File
Options
Password?

This field is for editing and deletions.


File: 15533189371000.png (478.49 KB, 711x400, stadium.png)

The Colosseum !tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41554425

#Closed #Ask/Invite

You folks know the drill by this point.

A fantastic stadium for only the most spectacular of fights! Come one, come all, for a shot at the Champion title! Who will be first to step up to the plate, and try to take all the fame and glory for themselves!?

Only time will tell, but for now, let the games begin!

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556802

File: 1561180181567.jpg (98.28 KB, 855x935, complexed_mokou_tan_by_youmyon…)

Ladies and Gentlemen! Mare's and Stallions! Other beasts of various repute!

Today, we bring to you! A fight of the ages! Two random god tier beings! Who will duke it out, for the title of strongest! .. at least among the two of them~

Grab your snacks, fill your mugs, cause there are no returns or cash back, all ticket sales final and guarantee of viewer safety isn't obligated on our behalf!

Let's get ready to ruMBLE!!!

Max Anarchy OST - It's All About Me

>The two suddenly find themselves dropping down a few feet onto their rumps or backs from a randomly appearing gap at either side of the open circle Colosseum.


"Aow!.. the hel- .. right, what the hell is this?!"
>Mokou rubbing her backside as she bends a knee and raises herself up looking about at the mass of various creatures and persons watching them, cheering, calling out. Umped music blasting in the background of the Colosseum.

"Sas... what's goin on?"
>Her gaze snapped to the familiar guy across from her.

Sasuun!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556807

File: 1561181165366.png (156.06 KB, 225x350, ss.jpg)

>>41556802
Exactly what he said.

>Sas lands safely on the ground, and takes a few steps forward, arms crossed in front of him. He had done this a few times before already, and honestly, with what's happened recently, it'd be nice to blow off some steam.


>Sas looked down to Mokou with a little bit of a smirk on his face, waiting to see if she'd even fight.


We fight each other. Winner gets rewards.

You in, or not?

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556809

File: 1561181362507.jpg (162.51 KB, 900x1300, e22b0dbbec52837f38b03dba7c1acf…)

>>41556807

>Putting her hands into her pockets and standing straighter some as he approached.


"Oh.. seems fun but uhh... you gonna come back when I kill ya .. right?"

>Looking to either side at the crowd and then back to Sas, digging into her cargo side pocket and fishing out a pack of cigarettes she bummed off her friend Yuno. Giving a tap and sliding the cig between her lips.

Sasuun!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556816

File: 1561183696391.jpg (31.04 KB, 225x350, I Wasn't Even Trying~!.jpg)

>>41556809
<When I kill ya

>Sas can't help but smile a little wider at this, dropping his arms and putting on hand on his hip.


Haha! That's the kind of confidence I like! But I wouldn't worry about me.

>He raises his hands and stretches his arms forwards. On each hand, odd-looking gloves seem to materialize that run up his arm about halfway to his elbows. Then in his right hand, a long sword with runes engraved on the blade also takes form.


>A pair of black wings emerge from the Millitians back, and as he lowers his arms, his sword flares up with intense, blood red fire. The flames creating enough energy to blow Sas's hair and jacket lightly, even though there was clearly no wind in the area.


>He points his flame-lit blade ahead of himself, and smirks with confidence.


I'd be more worried about yourself.

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556817

File: 1561184086065.jpg (9.43 KB, 189x267, images (1).jpg)

>>41556816

>Leaning forward at the waist as she put the cigarette box back in her pocket, keeping both hands tucked away as she leaned in, smirking with the cigarette in the corner of her lips.


"Oh, that's new! But I gotta say, burning shit isn't gonna do much to me."

>Her smirk growing as she pinched the cigarette and pointed one finger up to the tip, a small pilot light burning the tip to a bright ember as she took a puff. Exhaling the cloud of smoke her eyes went thin, staring down Sas now. Her right hand hanging at her side and with a sudden tick... tick tick... tick tick TICK TICK FWOOSH!

>Her right arm from finger tip to elbow glowed with whipping flames.

"Let's go then!"

!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556819

>>41556816
>>41556817
With both our fighters ready, and spectators eager to see two champions clash..

Let the games begin!

FIGHT!!

Roll 1d1000 = 463

Evens, Sas goes first.

Odds, Mokou goes first.

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556821

File: 1561186663634.jpg (59.97 KB, 557x700, 7d313b3975976eb2443b5afa773b44…)

>>41556819

Fairy Tail - Natsu's Theme Ost

>Her teeth gritting down on the cigarette as she smiles, pressing one boot back and kicking forward straight for Sas's front and his blade.


>Her flame adorn hand punching forward and going open palm, to press the blade to her right while kicking up her left knee for his chest. Her off hand still in her pocket.


Roll 1d1000 = 16
Evens

Success- Parrying the blade just enough to the side to gain entry within it's reach. Going for the quick knee to his center.

Crit Success- Brushing the blade aside, and following that with a center mass knee with all her form and strength.

Failure- The parry only lightly pushing the blade to the side, as it would hit her shoulder making her miss the knee just inches short of his chest before losing reach.

!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556825

File: 1561190523935.png (407.84 KB, 846x480, Sun Bullet.PNG)

>>41556817
>>41556819
>>41556821
Hrk-

>She was fast!


>Good.


>The knee to the chest is enough to send Sas reeling back a little, and he follows the momentum a little to leap up and backwards, holding his left palm forward and aimed right at Mokou.


>His hand sparks with electricity and his gauntlet glows as it's charged with flames, and in just a split second he lets loose with a blast of fire, sharp electricity bolting around the outside of it. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 358 direct hit! Even if the fire was ineffective, the lightning coursing through it would give Mokou quite a shock.


>>If hit, Sas lands and slides across the ground backwards, the electricity around his gauntlet disappearing and being replaced with a slight yellow glow.


>>Moments later, he fires a volley of rapidly accelerating flame-coated bullets, and he dashes forwards after them to quickly close the distance between himself and Mokou. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 555, Roll 1d8 = 5 of them hit!

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556828

File: 1561191283374.jpg (186.33 KB, 933x1000, Fujiwara.no.Mokou.full.727306.…)

>>41556825

"Hmmph ha- shit!"

>Pulling both arms up as the electric coated flames impact against her. The flames drifting from her arm somewhat takes the heat and dissipates it, scooting her back five feet on her heels. But the electric haze that followed, caused her whole body to tense.


>Arching her back and leaning back before grunting out as the shocking treatment ended. Throwing her arms both out to the side.


TICK TICK TICK FLICK POOF

>Spitting her now fried cigarette and leaning in some as she started forward in a steady pace. Raising her brows as he sends a few flame bolts or bullets at her rather.


Tssk

>Raising one hand and swiping upwards to make a brief cascade of molten heat and lava running from her arms and hands onto the ground, catch and just absorb the bullets to no effect.


"Catch!"

>Tucking both hands to her right while still approaching him, and then thrusting a ball of heated magma and energy like a rock over her shoulder.


Roll 1d1000 = 107
evens- hits and splashes with a flashbang of energy and molten heat before Sas.
odds- passes over his head, raining down chunks of magma and heat.

Sasuun!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556833

File: 1561192384962.jpg (51.65 KB, 848x480, Die Dammit!.jpg)

>>41556828
>The sudden appearance of lava is enough to cause Sas to slow down at least a little bit, looking up as she hurls it and it flies overtop of him.

>He's quick to hold his arms up defensively though, the inredibly hot magma burning right through his jacket and dealing massive burns to his arms.


Damn!

>With a hard flap of his wings, he rockets straight ahead to get out of the area as fast as possible.


Get over here!

>He makes a beeline right to Mokou, and holding an arm outstretched actually tried to grab Mokou's face as he zooms by! Evens Roll 1d1000 = 889


>>If successful, he immediately takes to the skies, flying high up into the air, carrying Mokou all the way, and once he's high enough, throws her right back down. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 345 If this is a fail, first roll was just a punch to the face.


>>>If also successful, he loads up his gauntlet once more, and also readies a volley of spears of light, launching a combination of the two as he begins flying down after her.


>>>He zooms down as fast as he's able the bullets and spears of light energy quickly closing in and impacting the ground below, creating a small explosion of fire and energy. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 1000


>>>>If also successful, he finishes this magnificient combo attack with a downwards stab. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 700

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556834

File: 1561193086931.jpg (59.39 KB, 850x567, 1abbd5457b66916f74fe53f5dd0106…)

>>41556833

>Putting her arms up in a sort of boxing pose as he seemed to take the lava like a champ and charge straight for her. Bringing his arm out as he called at her, she would smirk. Dropping her arms and side stepping two steps as he rocketed by.


>At that speed he would have hit damn hard. Maybe she needed to match his speed... eh, not yet.


"Fast little shit ain'tcha!"

>Taking in a quick breath and closing her eyes before her body rapidly let off heat like a small volcano. The length of her hair going from white to yellowed orange and her eyes giving a more red hue. Turning on a heel to follow him keeping where he was to her front, extending her arms out sharply, as the lava flaked off hitting the ground before her as two jets of fire streaked out following after Sas like a flamethrower.


Roll 1d1000 = 356
Evens!

Success- The flames shoot out, reaching him quickly and threatening so do some searing damage focusing mostly on disabling his wings, along with just general damage.
Damage if hit- Roll 1d300 = 26

Failure- The magma chipping and getting kicked out as the flames shoot forward, however misjudging the distance in his pass, the flames go short and don't reach him. Just heating the air in the general vicinity.

Sasuun!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556855

File: 1561266312969.jpg (85.51 KB, 1280x720, 569247.jpg)

>>41556834
>The flames catch up to him without much issue, and start to burn his wings and catch some of the feathers on fire.

>He flips through the air so he's facing Mokou again, and lands on the ground, skidding backwards a little while crouched low to the ground.


>Briefly looking back to his wings, he flaps them slightly to see how they feel, and sighs a little. He could still fly, but he shouldn't rely on them if she's already aiming to set them on fire.


>His wings retract into his back again, and he pushes himself up to his feet, looking ahead of him to Mokou.


>At the very least, she had shut off his god powers for now. He'd have to pick when to use them carefully.


>As he begins to walk forward, two small disks, one on each of his gauntlets, begin to glow. The one in his left hand glows a cool blue, while the other a deep red.


Alright then, you're good, that's for sure.

>His entirety of his two gauntlets then begin to glow their respective colors, and Sas tosses his sword high up into the air above them as he prepares to move.


<Strength and Speed!


>Sas then zooms forward, and reels back his red fist as he quickly closes the gap between him and Mokou, aiming it right at her gut. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 646


>>If successful:


Try to keep it up!

>>He then jumps back with similar speed, high up to where he had tossed his sword, and hurls it back down towards Mokou, the flamelit sword aimed for her right forearm. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 515

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556863

File: 1561272194338.png (956.21 KB, 904x1279, 470d0f55-c21c-4985-9ae0-515528…)

>>41556855

[Touhou]-Mokou's Theme: Reach for the Moon-Immortal Smoke ~Remix

>Curling forward some as his gauntlet and it's energy would connect with her gut. Her face shrouded by her bangs as she stood stiff with his leap away, following his attack with a throw of his fire adept sword.


>Back breaking fast Mokou leaned back clenching her fist and holding her forearm out for the blade. Her eyes flicking red and her hair and all it's length giving a sort of flash and quick breeze as a tight red mist wrapped to her form.


>The blade connecting with her forearm as she reeled to the side with it's momentum bending over herself some as she span around on her heel fully and as turning about, having yanked the sword from her arm, her hands both super heated and priming the sword she would hammer toss it back towards Sas.


Roll 1d1000 = 626
Blade heating-
0-500 red hot around handle and guard
500-900 orange-white hot on handle guard and half of blade
900-1000 white hot and ready to shatter

Aim
Roll 1d1000 = 872
Evens

Success-
The blade flings in a whirling fashion straight for him round and round having been heated in addition to the fire that wrapped around it.
Failure-
The blade goes off past and stabs into the ground after a couple seconds of air time.

>Mokou standing below and putting a hand over her forearm as she would begin to quickly heal the make shift catch arm she had used.

"I assumed that'd be a problem you'd be more concerned with~"

Sasuun!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556876

File: 1561358994895.jpg (35.57 KB, 848x480, God Fucking Dammit.jpg)

>>41556863
>The sword slices right into his air as he flies back through the air, and in a panic tries to grab the handle and throw it away because of his hot it is.

>He lands on his back on the ground, tumbling backwards and sliding to a stop, staring forwards a bit disappointed in himself.


Jeez..

>He pushes himself up to a kneel, and holds his arm where the sword had hit him.


>He stares forward and Mokou, and sighs, just raising a hand up to aim at Mokou for now, and firing another blast of electric fire. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 558


>Regardless of hit, his left hand begins to glow blue again as he loads it with the speed disk. He had ideas, he just wasn't sure how well they'd work.

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556878

File: 1561362702504.jpg (968.32 KB, 1500x1125, touhou fujiwara no mokou red e…)

>>41556876

<These again!?


>Opting not to dodge and rather try to put up another firewall with her arms up before her chest and face. Her hands and forearms going up in a heavy blaze.


Roll 1d1000 = 701
Evens

Success- She manages to block the shots thrown her way, while the others pass by her impacting just behind. The shock shaking her some and wobbling her knees before taking one knee.

Failure- Blocking one but the additional ripping through and past. Impacting and shocking her with visible sparks and streaks of electricity. Dropping to both knees momentarily with a loud grunt.

>Looking up from her downed position and seeing the blue shine coming from his gauntlet.

"Right.."

>Punching a fist down into the ground as her arms would flare out flames around her raising up to both feet squaring off with Sas. Kicking off and racing forward, it would be time to take it in close.


>Her hands gripping and forming small fireballs almost akin to mini suns, and her arms radiating rays of fire and heat as she would close in and go for a kick, followed for a few punches, all rhythmically following one after another.


Forward drop down kick
Roll 1d1000 = 623
Evens

If successful, followup two fire punches, left jab and then a right hay maker.
Roll 1d1000 = 391
Evens

Sasuun!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556887

File: 1561403451024.jpg (51.65 KB, 848x480, Die Dammit!.jpg)

>>41556878
>Sas smirks a little to see that his attack is able to blast through her makeshift shield, now getting a few more ideas on how to fight against her should she try it again, and takes a step back as he sees her start to run his way.

>He guesses she was done with fighting at a range. That's fine, close combat was where he was most confident anyways!


>As Mokou races closer, Sas raises his hands to prepare for whatever attack she may have in mind, and puts his hands together to block the foot she had tried to kick him with.


>If Evens Roll 1d1000 = 265, he actually grabs onto her ankle, and with a red glow from his gauntlet, turns around and pulls with great strength, lifting her over his head and slamming her on the ground to the other side of him.


>>If successful, he aims a palm at the fallen Mokou and once again lets loose with the electrified blast of fire. Evens Roll 1d1000 = 684

Mokou FujiwaraCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41556890

File: 1561423672430.png (1.79 MB, 1500x1301, 3xtydfahwzs01.png)

>>41556887

>The steel plated heels and steel toes of Mokou's heavy work boots cracked against Sas's block with his arms. The force canceling almost as her foot would remain up for a few moments before stepping back two steps and getting back into a fighting stance with both arms high in fists. Sporting an almost high guard form.


>Her eyes darting between his feet and his hands back and forth, before giving a quick shuffle forward, her eyes repeatedly dashing down then back up, working her feet to seem as though a fake knee then kick was coming, before giving a series of jabs and cuts just behind the motions and footwork. The flames gently flaring with each punch she would try for.


Left Jab
Roll 1d1000 = 951
Evens

Left Jab 2
Roll 1d1000 = 285
Evens

Right Jab
Roll 1d1000 = 712
Odds

Left Low Body
Roll 1d1000 = 255
Odds

Right MiddleBody Kick
Roll 1d1000 = 974
Evens


Delete Post [ ]
Edit Post
[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / ef ] [ rp / fan ]