[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / ef ] [ rp / fan ]

/rp/ - Roleplay

The place for, well, roleplaying. Feel free to jump in.
Name?

This field is optional. You can choose any name you want, or you can post anonymously by leaving this field empty.

Tripcodes are a way to identify yourself between posts without having to register with the site. To use a tripcode, enter your name as ‹name›#‹key›.You can choose anything you want as the key—it is private and will never be shown to other posters or stored on the server. For example:

Rarity#bestpony → Rarity!.4PK7yxdII

If you want a tripcode containing specific words, you can download a program designed to search for tripcodes, such as Tripcode Explorer.

Email?

Entering an e-mail is optional.

There are also code words you can enter here which perform certain actions when you submit your post.

  • sage — lets you post without bumping a thread.
  • nonoko — uses the original post behavior to redirect to the board index.

These can be used at the same time as an e-mail address by typing ‹email›#‹action›.

You can also use Skype names in place of an e-mail. The notation is the same as a link to a username on skype itself, which is skype:‹username›

Subject
Comment?
Giving emphasis
[b] Bold [/b] Ctrl + B
[i] Italic [/i] Ctrl + I
[u] Underlined [/u] Ctrl + U
[s] Strikethrough [/s] Ctrl + R
Hiding text
[?] Spoiler text [/?] Ctrl + S
[h] Hide block of text [/h] Ctrl + H
Special
[rcv] Royal Canterlot voice [/rcv] Ctrl + K
[shy] Fluttershy voice [/shy]
[cs] Comic Sans [/cs]
[tt] Monospaced [/tt]
[d20], [4d6] — Dice rolls
URLs and linking
Link to a post on the current board
>>1234
Link to another board
>>>/pony/
Link to a post on another board
>>>/pony/1234
Hypertext links
[url=https://www.ponychan.net/] Ponychan [/url]
File
Options
Password?

This field is for editing and deletions.


File: 1541591854770.jpg (40.12 KB, 500x358, HOLD UP.jpg)

Better Layton Never Thread #65: Moving Forward !tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550157[Last 50 Posts]

Ugh, really? Do I have to? You know I'm busy right now- Y'know what, fine, I'll do it.

>A loud high pitched noise is heard over the microphone, the sounds of other objects and papers also being moved about as whoever it was moved into position on the other end.


Ah, hello everybody, and welcome to the 65th Better Layton Never thread. It's ya boy, Sassy Susan comin' at you with-

Okay are you kidding me? Really? I have to read this? No don't give me that you wrote it! I'm not gonna- ugh. You even put my name down like that! I am not reading this!

>There's a short pause of silence before the sound of paper ripping can be heard over the system, and another loud THUD.


Fuck your papers!

...

Ahem! Anyways! Welcome to the latest entry in the Better Layton Never canon. Make sure to pay close attention as our heroes contend with the likes of slave traders, masked vigilantes, super advanced death games, and evil jewelry!

Truly the most fierce of villains we've had to date!

...

Hey are you sure that's right? Yeah? Anything I miss?

...

Lot's of uh.. space stuff goin on, with aliens.

...

You're sure? I dunno this all seems kinda silly. Okay! Okay! Don't shove!

>More bumps and thuds are heard from the microphone as it sounds as if the two people get into a short fight.


...

...

This has been your BLN Update with everyone's favorite idiot, Sassy Susan, and I'll catch you all in the next one! Stay tuned!

There, I read your damn papers, now get away from me!

Doobie the Warrior HamsterCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550160

File: 1541624190346.png (717.83 KB, 1107x999, 14.png)

>>41550100

>The moment the captains wings spread wide, Doobie sheaths his blade and hangs on tight. He was not one for flying when it could be avoided. He was a lot more comfortable on the ground where he knew exactly how high up he would end up if he jumped. Once back on the ground, he quickly hops off and and does a quick shake of his body.


Doobie will make sure everyone is out of the way. Be sure to let Doobie know when you will fire.

>With a quick salute, Doobie rushes closer to get a better feel for the situation.


>>41550111

>Well this certainly was not what Doobie had hoped to see. A plethora of dead crows scattered about the area with who knows what kind of giant creature stomping about. Though examining the creatures injuries from where he stood, he guessed that it likely wasn't a changeling in disguise as it did not seem to bleed from the shots to its leg. This was already getting out of hand. Doobie's blade could heal injuries, but not bring back the dead. Well, that wasn't entirely true, but this situation did not warrant such a dramatic response.


Compass man and his team have been busy! Doobie has never seen a creature like this before.

>>41550134

>Watching as the massive creatures swings about the log, Doobie is surprised to find changelings flying out of it like loose chunks of moss. He watches helplessly as one particular changeling narrowly misses him and the captain and lands in a nearby bush. Now, as much as Doobie was eager to jump right into the fight to help the compass man, the changelings were their top priority. Besides, it looked like the compass man and the fish folk could handle themselves... for the most part. Without another thought, Doobie rushes over to the crash site of the far flung changeling and cuts away at the bush to make a clear opening. He hops up to the changelings face and gives it a couple gentle slaps.


Are you okay little friend? Speak to Doobie, You are safe with me.

Koki / Grunt SCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550161

File: 1541626170444.jpg (26.16 KB, 87x203, f6effb00450e17e961938c7039f522…)

>>41550152

>You were always a pretty terrible liar. Mostly because you rarely ever had any reason to lie in your younger days.


PT: We're more trying to restore a light than pursue one
PT: my land is covered in a thick fog that's hard to see through
PT: the denizens think that restoring the lost light will make the fog go away
PT: or something

>You're not completely sure if it will make all the fog go away, but at least it would light up the place more than it currently was.


PT: Oh

>Now you felt absolutely terrible for never sharing your name with Appleslice. He had already hsared his with you, but never the other way around. The Elder would be disappointed in your manners.


PT: You can call me Koki

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550162

>>41550126
>>41550124
The pleasure is all mine.

>He takes another respectful bow and looks back to the stage.


Ah, but appears I must be off. I was but a mere warm up for the show about to begin.

>He looks back to the two and tips his hat to them. His impressive afro shaking at the act.


Feel free to visit me backstage should you wish. But for now, I must rest these weary bones.

>He turns and begins to take his leave before stopping as though realizing something important.


Oh! But I'm a skeleton. So I'm nothing but bones! YOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

>His laughter could be heard echoing from backstage as he disappears from sight.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550165

File: 1541637860408.png (22.34 KB, 104x104, 6_0-1.png)

>>41550065
>The girl blushes and looks away for a few seconds at the question about doors.

"...Mainly just ones where I don't know whether I need to pull or...push ."

>There's an odd amount of emphasis on that final word, though she doesn't clarify why someone would get angry with her for just pushing a door that pulls open.


"Other ones are fi..."

>The girl's hesitant responses regarding her trouble's with doors cut off with a gasp as Val retreats back into the library with a shout.


"Mushrooms are...gross?"

>She says with an inquisitive tone to her voice, seemingly mostly unaffected by the musty smell herself.


<Still, she doesn't notice enough signs of vegetation nearby to block their path at least. Or animals for that matter, since well...mushrooms being the sparse clusters of vegetation was just a guess.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550166

>>41550155
Sunset looks over at who just arrived, not reeling back in fear, though she does make a small cough to grab Wade's attention.

Sunset starts sizing him up. There's a good chance that nasty words will be said more than a brawl, but she could probably take a few punches from him.

She doesn't say anything, only raising a curious eyebrow. She doesn't want things to escalate, but at the same time, she can't exactly play hero right now.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550168

File: 1541639712656.jpg (157.97 KB, 1920x1080, DPAoSAnUIAEiV3o.jpg)

>>41550093
>As if in response to the witch's rhetorical question, the door leading to the outside creaks open.

>At first glance the youth who is cautiously pushing the door open with one hand doesn't look innately suspicious in any notable way.


>Well...aside from the odd way of pushing the door itself open, the goggles that ever so slightly obscure the intruder's blue eyes, the patches of what appears to be soot here and there...and the potentially oddly shaped device the individual is carrying.


"Oh. Are you someone who is staying here as well?"

>The slender figured gunslinger asks in a tone that is almost...too normal.
This post was edited by its author on .

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550170

File: 1541642359970.png (98.36 KB, 334x439, Um... Who are you.png)

>>41550168
>Alice was accustomed to being startled for most of the day, the witch only now causally looking over at the figure.

"Huh? Oh, yeah I suppose..."
>She answered nonchalantly with another exhausted sigh.

"My name is Alice... Bridget brought me in right after I was banished here from my... World? Or whatever you call it. Nice to meet you."

>I feel like I am back in primary school... she thought to herself as she introduced herself.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550172

File: 15416439931000.jpg (593.79 KB, 1091x1535, 161032.jpg)

>>41550170
>The youth tilts their head ever so slightly as if thinking the response over.

"Oh, a first generation Rifter, that's probably tough...having everything you knew just vanish on you."

>Aside from the odd pause, the tone the remark is rather matter of fact.


"I'm Quinn, by the way. Quinn Driscoll."

>Quinn starts to reach out a hand for Alice to shake before pulling it back awkwardly.


"Sorry, I was doing some maintenance work so I'm a bit of a mess right now."

>Having said that the boy or is it...girl sidles over towards the sink, grabbing a couple of paper towels in the process.


>The first of which goes down next to the sink, followed by the oddly shaped wand, while the other gets put under just enough water to get it damp.


>Not that it takes long for it to become pitch black, as Quinn gets busy wiping and scrubbing off the soot from their hands.


"The few people I've met here seem pretty nice though...or well, at the very least not like the sort that'd start something just because they didn't know you."

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550174

File: 1541647055490.png (177.25 KB, 503x437, Blank.png)

>>41550172
"Well the whole reasoning why I am here is something I rather not go into right now... went on enough rants for one day.

"It is nice to meet you Quinn..."
>She held out her hand to meet theirs, only to watch it pull away.
"...Um, okay. I assume you are a robot or something?" She asked inquisitively.

"I mean not to sound rude or anything about it"
>She quickly added, taking note of the wand they were seemingly washing.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550175

File: 1541650038607.png (395.7 KB, 566x734, Colon three.png)

>>41550126
>>41550162
...

>That was quite an interesting interaction. Exciting even. Victorias tail swished behind her gently, everyone here seemed so much more lively to her, felt so much more welcoming. She turned towards Sanguine with a wide smile on her lips


I hope he comes back to play again! Though he seems a bit too forward....anyways, shall we go sit?

>She turned to look around for a comfortable place to sit, giving her drink a small sip. Victoria didn't wait for Sanguine to point out a spot, starting to walk towards it quickly.The spot in qusetion seemed to be to her liking, a booth not too far away from everyone, In fact it seemed to be a prime spot to people watch.


This seems like a good spot!

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550176

File: 1541650318222.jpg (84.27 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault (1).jpg)

>>41550174
>Quinn at this point just stands there for a moment before raising a hand to scratch the back of his...or her head.

"Huh? Like they have up in Lumina?"

>The confused look on the youth's face is the most expressive one yet.


"Look, I'm not really sure how you figure I'm as flashy as someone like that, but I'm one hundred percent human."

>After a few moments Quinn finally just shrugs.


"It's not like I'd even really have a chance of standing out in a place like this, let alone somewhere like Lumina...so like unless those robot things in your world all look like me, well I don't really get why you'd think I was one to begin with."

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550178

File: 1541651459151.png (185.67 KB, 532x439, Uh oh.png)

>>41550176
>Alice facepalmed in her head as soon as she realized what just happened, she truly was more exhausted as she first thought.

"Uugh, I am so sorry it's been a long day and I sort of misunderstood what you meant about 'doing maintenance work' and for some reason that is what popped in my head... Yes we have some very life-like robots from where I am from... Long story on what they do and what not, pretty sure you'd rather not listen to it."
>She said followed with a long sigh as she leaned up against one of the walls to collect herself.

"This is what I was worried about... It's been so long that I had to re-acquaint myself with anyone, I am probably far beyond awkward right now..."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550181

File: 1541654037144.jpg (34.63 KB, 854x480, KIno-no-Tabi-02-03.jpg)

>>41550178
>Quinn seems about to respond for a moment, before almost seeming to glare sharply out of the corner of an eye as Alice finishes speaking the first time.

>The goggles make it hard to tell for sure however.


<"Something they do I would rather not listen to...Some sort of slave labor perhaps?"


>Whatever the expression was it doesn't last long however.


<"Well, it doesn't sound like she left her world on good terms either, or that she's fond of the subject herself."


"Oh, sorry I was just making sure Hermod was in good shape. The Brough Superior SS100 is a bit of a vintage model, but as long as you put in the work to keep it maintained, its a lot more reliable than plenty of newer bikes seem to be."

>Quinn says before finishing cleaning up and sliding the handheld device from before into the holster resting at his hip and then pulling the goggles up to rest among his bangs.

Lelouch Vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550182

File: 1541655003085.png (397.63 KB, 900x675, lelouch___in_the_fog_by_zomgsp…)

>A big shot scientist? Screwloose? It didn't take a genius to put the clues here together, he was talking about Stein. It makes sense too, with the knowledge that Stein had been missing for awhile, this information fits in with that perfectly. He was Wade's "best friend" too? This might be a much better opportunity than he initially thought.

>Though it seemed like Wade had a lot of other worries on his mind than just this game. A lot of general father feelings one would likely have at one time or another, but having his son look up to him as much as he did..


>..He really should be more proud than anything.


>Lelouch sighs, bringing a hand up to his head and massaging his temples for a brief moment. This was a tough egg to crack.


Well, at the very least you have a way to contact them, even if they don't seem to be available as often as you'd like.

As your other feelings, this kind of stuff is natural. Kids look up to their parents and aspire to be like them all the time. This is much more obvious at younger ages. If he really wants to be like you then he'll continue to do this regardless of what you tell him, and if it isn't and he grows out of it, then there likely wasn't anything you had to worry about to begin with.

>He offers a friendly smile to Wade as he finishes with his brief advice, lowering his hands back to the arms of the chair he was sitting in. He really hopes this at least helped him a little bit. Even if Wade was likely to be an enemy, Lelouch would like it if he and Wade got friendly with each other.


>Even without the fact that Stein appeared to be a close friend of his, his connection to law enforcement could be something he could use as well.


>He shrugs, hoping that helped as much as he was intending it to.
This post was edited by its author on .

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550184

File: 1541671324769.jpg (138.09 KB, 900x1273, 1440091861705.jpg)

>>41550182
Yeah...Yeah I know. I just...

>He lets out a sigh and looks up at the ceiling. His breath escaping between his lips causing a sound similar to an old car starting up.


I just he wouldn't do it so wrecklessly. I mean yeah I kind of have a habit of diving head first into danger with no regard for my life.

>Lelouch would have intimate knowledge of this. He was there when Wade went up against his Knightmare with a grenade launcher in a crowded room.


But then again, I can heal from pretty much anything. I'm a tough guy to kill. But he....didn't inherit that.

>His words sound hesitant as though he had to stop for a second and choose his words carefully. There may be more there then he's willing to let on at the moment.


He doesn't have anything other then his wits. And yeah, they're really good wits. But I still worry.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550185

>>41550161
EE: Very well then Miss Koki.

>You were surprised to see that names given to fire people seemed to be similar to human ones. You only hoped you were pronouncing it properly by the time you actually met. You pondered if perhaps there was some other way of saying her name but that was a different question for a later time.


EE: I wish you luck in your endeavors.
EE: Should I come across anything else useful I shall not hesitate to ascertain its code for you.
EE: For future relevance what is your Stryfe Specibus?

>This information would be helpful in acquiring weapons for her. With any luck you could already send her a few variations.

ALBATROSS / High OrbitCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550186

>>41550160
>>41550111
"Neither... have I."

>The captain concurs, keeping his weapon pointed at the large biped.


"The question is... who's side is it on?"

>>41550134
>That question seems to be answered almost immediately as the giant sends a log swinging at the combatants, flinging all manner of changelings out of it.

>Barely having time to barrel out of the way, the captain watches as one of the bugs collides with a bush behind him, the hamster already hot on its heels.


"Not... anyone's, that's for sure..."

>The captain mumbles, warily backing away towards the changeling and hamster, gun still pointed at the beast. Alba had no qualms about incinerating the flock above, but it was safer to not pick a side just yet.


"Is it... Still alive?"

Lelouch Vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550209

File: 1541729606561.jpg (184.77 KB, 1287x966, ss (2016-02-16 at 08.02.30).jp…)

>>41550184
Hmm.

>This was something Wade likely wouldn't be able to try fixing for the time being. With his son trapped in this game he mentioned, talking to him appeared to be out of the question. There wasn't really much else Lelouch could do to help either to be honest.


Well, I suppose this is pretty generic advice, but for now I guess all there is to do is to hope he makes it out of this one okay. After he gets out, you can have a proper talk to him about it and see where it goes from there.

>That really was the only advice he could offer for that. Not being able to do anything and just sitting on it really sucks, but it's all you can do. Hoping everything turns out fine is the best way you can deal with it, even if you wish you could do more.


>Lelouch knew all too well what that felt like.

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550210

File: 1541730076895.png (136.03 KB, 392x440, I dont think it works that way…)

>>41550181
>Alice was blank for a few moments before replying.

"...I'm sorry, I don't know what you are talking about"

Sanguine!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550211

File: 1541730241451.jpg (416.48 KB, 1024x674, tes__sanguine_rose_by_coupleof…)

>>41550162
>>41550175
Hope they upgrade you to main performance.

>Sanguine would say as Brook departed. He'd then follow behind Victoria as she went to find a seat.


Sure thing.

Upon sitting in the booth, it would begin to shift and change. It did so without disturbing Victoria's seat or any drink on the table. The booth would shift to a design she'd fine aesthetically pleasing. Sanguine would enter the booth as well, but no apparent changes happened when he did so.

So what brings a lovely dragon to Town?

>he'd ask with a smile.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550213

File: 1541750639651.jpg (20.11 KB, 236x432, 1dda4f06e5858a9bf3caaf2491ced7…)

>>41550209
Ya know if yer majoring in psychology you may want to consider switching majors.

>Even if he had no idea if Lelouch was even in college the joke seemed to help put him at ease for the moment. He takes another swig of his bottle before twisting the cap back on and putting it back in his belt.


So what's your story? You always just come up to random strangers and listen to their problems?

>He asks the question looking right at Lelouch. His body hunched forward as he does. His mask giving the illusion that he wasn't blinking the entire time.

Lelouch Vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550214

File: 1541755852921.jpg (37.68 KB, 460x448, lulu_wally_by_Lelouch_vi_Brita…)

>>41550213
Haha. Yeah I know. Not the best advice I'm sure.

>Wade's following question honestly doesn't surprise him all that much. Being skeptical of some random person willingly letting you vent to them certainly wasn't a common occurance.


>And really, Wade really wouldn't be wrong in his skepticism, all things considered.


No, no. Not usually. I'd honestly have to say I'm not one for talking with strangers very often at all.

I am new here though. And being silent and avoiding everyone certainly isn't the best way to try and fit in. This seemed like a good opportunity.

>He smiled slightly as he spoke, crossing his one leg over the other once more as he tried to make himself more comfortable.


I don't think I'm wrong in that assumption.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550215

>>41550214
.....

>Wade would continue staring at Lelouch for an uncomfortable period of time. His gaze seemingly unbreaking thanks to his mask. Silence fills the room as it seems his years of experience as a soldier of fortune seem to be taking over.


....Well I already like you better then the last twink that came through here.

>He seems to relax as he once again leans back with a sigh. The tension in the room seemed to ease up instantly as he waved his hand dismissively.


Always nosey in the worst of times. Then when you actually need help suddenly he's nowhere to be seen.

So what brings you up to our quiet little hill Lucy. Can I call ya Lucy?

Vaykor!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550216

>>41550134
>>41550160
>>41550186
>The compass man is smacked backwards by the the tree trunk as the two fish men ducked under the makeshift club. They'd immediately try to injure the creature again, aiming for it's knee caps this time Roll 1d1000 = 382 evens Roll 1d2 = 2 hit.

>The compass man would jump back to his feet. He'd frown as glass fell from his clothes. The blow had broken some of his compasses. The man would charge the berserking creature, easily closing the distance, and swung another powerful punch at the being's face. Roll 1d1000 = 722 evens.

TinyCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550217

File: 1541785274261.jpg (60.85 KB, 800x667, astaroth_action.jpg)

>>41550216
>>41550160
>>41550186

>Jack's fist connected right into the big man's bolted shut kisser, the metal bent inwards in a very painful to the point where Jack could feel his face break from the sheer strength of the blow.


>The creature would recoil backward, yelping in pain as it stumbled about as another bullet dug itself into his flesh.


"Guaaaagh!"

<THUNK


>The makeshift hideout and club was dropped to the ground as the giant man stumbled further back, eventually arriving at another tree where two stunned changelings struggled to recover from the impact earlier.


"No! Do something! Kill it!"

>R34 shrieked at the combatants, as she saw the golem pick the two changeling's up, one in each hand. They were barely even conscious from the whole ordeal, but the giant's brutal grip was enough to alert them, one was able to hear the changeling's carapace strain under the golem's strength not to mention their cries of panic.


>But the golem did not listen or care, these fishmen hurt them and these particular changelings did not matter.


"Waaah!"

>One changeling was flung towards the sharp teeth merman like a missile!

odds
Roll 1d1000 = 547

"Weerrgh!"

>The second one followed right after, aiming at the other merfolk.


Roll 1d1000 = 391

>Despite their wings buzzing like their life depented on it, the changelings were unable to alter their course!


>Having dealt with the merfolk the big man would turn back to Jack, while the golem himself was not yet close to dead Jack could tell that they were dealing a lot of damage to it however, it seems that this creature was built to take a lot of punishment, the pure rage it felt seemed to help ignore the pain as well!


"Youuuugh!!!"

>It almost sounded like a word, but the bent to shit metal muzzle he was wearing made it hard to know for certain, there was also little time to contemplate this as he was now charging at Jack like a football player, intent on grabbing onto him.

odds
Roll 1d1000 = 28
if successful

>The Golem's speed was a little surprising, Jack was grabbed and got charged into a nearby tree, the force of the duo caused the tree the snap right off, felling it.


if not

>The Golem charged right into the tree, knocking it over in the process and leaving himself open.


>>41550160
>>41550186

>Doobie found a very dizzy, smaller changeling who looked slightly different from every other specimen Doobie has seen so far, he possessed a slightly more crooked, longer horn alongside a tuft of green mane, his blue eyes would go unfocused as the light slappings took place.


"Oof..."

>It was like the voice of a younger boy, a quick checkup on his body would reveal that he was mostly unharmed, he was simply a little dizzy from being flung around so much!

DaddyCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550218

>>41550216
Meanwhile, some time earlier...

>Vaykor and his posse followed the stallion, leading them all through the deep woods. They had been following the tracks left by the stallion's cart last night, they were still rather easy to see especially in the daylight.


>It was a mostly uneventful march, the stallion did seem to be a little nervous, checking behind his back every so often and watching the treetops with a watchful eye. He cannot believe that he received this much help and could not help but wonder if this was some sort of elaborate trap even though he knew it was complete nonsense.


>At a seemingly random point after the group had travelled for a good 10 minutes the stallion apruptly stopped, the tracks before him seemed to have vanished, leaving only a rather generic looking clearing before them.


"...We're here, don't step into beyond the tiretracks."

>The stallion would advise the men behind him as he carefuly reached out towards the thin air in front of him, bracing for some sort of impact...an impact that never came? The men could see the stallion's leg disappear in front of them, this seems to bother him for some reason.


"But...why?"

>Suddenly, a bright, smokey female voice was heard, seemingly projected from somewhere inside the clearing.


"Tikno! Where've you been all night? I was beginning to worry for-"


>The voice seemed to stop for a moment at random, soon resuming with a few coughs.


"Oooh...sorry, I was so worried so I chenged the barrier, who's all your friends? Hello! I'm Sijie Tschei but you can call me Mrs. Crystal. Or the other way around I don't really care. Come on in we have a lot to discuss!"

>Though the stallion appeared to look weary throughout the entire ordeal of this past day, now he looked to be at peace, having a genuine smile on his face as he turned towards Vaykor.


"Heh...well you heard her boys."

>He turned towards the barrier once more.


"These people are from Aquarius, dear. They can and will help us."

>He'd step through the invisible barrier right then and there unless someone stops him.

Doobie the Warrior HamsterCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550222

File: 1541797530570.png (54.55 KB, 188x238, 26121.png)

>>41550186
>>41550217

It looks like our little friend is okay!

>Doobie turns around in time to see the beast throw two innocent changelings and charge at the compass man. Turning to look at the captain with a dead serious expression, Doobie speaks in a commanding tone.


Protect this changeling

>He pats the changeling on the face one more time.


Stay here little friend, you are safe.

>>41550217

>The moment Doobie hears the beast make contact with the tree, he draws his sword and lunges out onto the battlefield.


Giants Blade!

>With a brief flicker of light from the gemstone on the handle, the small toothpick of a sword then grows one hundred times it's size as Doobie holds his blade up high. His strike aiming to incapacitate the creature.


Be still!

>Roll 1d1000 = 535 Evens

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550247

>>41550166
>The sound of a light struggle would echo in Sunset's ear before Wade would finally come through.

What? What are we looking a- Is that fucking Aleksei?! I haven't seen that guy in years. I thougt for sure he was sold off to a zoo at this point.

>The situation would continue to escalate. Rhino's intimidating bulk looming over an unaware Twice. Rhino easily double Twice in size, and from the looks of it, mental capacity as well.


You know what the hell you did. You tossed those darts at me for no damn reason.

>Twice would retain his mutual state of mind. Now completely ignoring Sunset to deal with this lingering annoyance.


Darts? What Darts? I've been sitting here playing pool all day.

>Should Sunset look over to the pool table she woukd see it occupied by two individuals successfully ignoring the situation. The two woukd exchange some more banter before Wade would speak again.


Now don't panic. Rhino is strong enough to take on The Thing, but he can't solve a sudoku without an aneurysm just repeat after me.

ALBATROSS / High OrbitCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550252

>>41550217
>>41550222
>The captain eyes the hamster with an equally serious glance, but nods, weapon still trained on the large creature. There were enough distractions around to hopefully draw its attention away by now, but he wasn't going to take any chances.

>... Nor was he going to take chances with the bug at his hooves, that being said. Backing up behind the bush to keep both the fight and changeling in front of him, the captain adjusts the targeter in his mouth with another audible clink.


"So..."

>The pegasus begins a moment later, in a rather low and wary tone.


"What's this... mess, eh?"

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550257

>>41550101
Dave sniffs the air experimentally, the subtle aroma of food somewhere obvious to his nose, a smile on his face at the aromas around them.

"Smells like good food to me, so I'm not complainin' about it."

It's only after taking in a deep smell of the air around them that he notices the chilly weather, stepping up to wrap an arm around Xions waist.

He may not handle cold very well but he was pretty warm himself, maybe it had something to do with spending an extended period of time in the fiery pits of the hell that was texas.

Or the lava planet.

Could be both

Rose however finds more in common with her boyfriend then with her brother, the cool breeze seeming to refresh and energize her.

"Thats really quite the convenient way to travel, I wonder if it's possible to recreate it somehow..."

She shakes her head slightly, she could always come back to the idea at a later point in time.

Why dont we go look around?"

Koki / Grunt SCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550259

>>41550185

PT: My stryfe specibus?

>It takes her a moment to realize what he is talking about. She glances over at Grunt S who just shrugs.


PT: Well, i use a flashlight
PT: it's kind of turned into more of a sword now, but it's still basically a flashlight.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550261

File: 1541888058559.jpg (220.63 KB, 850x1203, __tooru_kobayashi_san_chi_no_m…)

>>41550211
>She would shift about in her seat slightly, getting comfortable, in her seat as she enjoys the shift and change. She likes how soft teh seats had become. So squashy and bouncy. She turned to face Sanguine, drink in hand and sipping it's liquid

Hmm?

Oh! I came here because....

>Victoras made a small face as she thought about how to word it. But really she wasn't sure what to make of it let alone how to explain it to someone.


Oh!

I'm trying to find my people! That's why!

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550264

File: 1541890327048.png (118.27 KB, 230x283, Grell_Butler_Surprisingly That…)

>>41550257
>Xion sidles up next to Dave and his radiantly warm body. She flashes him a grateful smile and wraps her arm around him as well to pull them both snugly together. With her feeling much warmer, she nods to Rose.

Yes, let's! Hopefully we'll come across a shopping plaza or something around here.

>Alton considers the environment himself and takes another deep breath. The food smell seemed to be carried by a breeze coming from the south. He looks to that direction and sees a slightly wider alleyway that led in that direction. One of the few groups that vacated the plaza they appeared in turns at the same moment to quickly retreat in that same direction.


Restaurants usually accompany shopping districts. Perhaps we should try this direction?

>He gestures to the alleyway and looks inquiringly to the others. Xion looks on and does a half-shrug.


Sure! It isn't like any of us really know what's around here, it doesn't hurt to look does it?

>She gently tugs Dave again to walk towards the alleyway and onward. Alton watches for a moment, then looks to Rose and offers his own arm to her in invitation.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550268

>>41550247
Sunset internally groans. Applejack might be the worst liar she knows, but that position is currently in danger with how this conversation is going.

...Really? That's going to work on him? Sunset thought to herself. Sunset gives a brief bewildered look. What she's about to say sounds almost cartoonishly stupid.

"Hey, is that Spider-Man out there?" Sunset asked out loud, casually pointing off in a different direction.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550273

>>41550268
Huh!? Spider-Man! I'll get that wall crawler!

>Without a second thought, Rhino would exit the bar. The fact there were no windows anywhere near the bar would only add to the absurdity of the scene. The other patrons seemed to be slightly amused by the scene.


Huh, wonder what got his tights in a bunch?

>Meanwhile Sunset could hear vigorous laughter from the other end of her ear piece. Wade seemed to find no end to the humor in all this.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550281

File: 1541969479738.jpg (35.03 KB, 427x240, Are you sure its that long.jpg)

>>41550210
>Theres another awkward pause on Quinn's end as if he is unsure what to say.

"...Wait so, like you have robots but not like basic motorized vehicles?"

"I mean, putting two wheels on a frame and then hooking an engine and a fuel tank up to it seems like it'd be a lot easier than making a human out of metal parts, even if our worlds are a lot different."

???!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550282

File: 1541969898388.jpg (47.53 KB, 602x261, dementor.jpg)

>>41549851
>>41549980
>The Dementor attempts to make up lost distance but the gap between the two keeps them out of its menacing aura for now. The stairs wind and wind up to the main rotunda of the top of the witch's tower. By now the hole in the roof that had been made by an unexpected projectile had been mostly patched. Scratched runes into a bare ceiling mark a very basic protection spell, left barren as it waits for a paint job that had not come yet. Small windows pepper the wall to the right of the winding stairwell, the rest of the top of the tower instead furnished with doors and an assortment of runes.

>The tower itself doesn't seem too furnished. In fact the rotunda is conspicuously missing furniture to lounge around in. To someone well-versed in video game structure this area would feel conspicuously like the place a boss battle would happen, if perhaps that time would ever come.


>From the dark stairwell leading down a hellish screeching noise bounces ominously off the walls.


>The air starts to grow chilly...

Sanguine!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550283

File: 1541974177491.jpg (286.59 KB, 774x925, SR-npc-Sanguine.jpg)

>>41550261
Your people? Did you fall out of a rift?

>He'd ask curiously. She didn't seem like she was, but she could just be disoriented from her trip and not realize this was a different universe.
This post was edited by its author on .

Vaykor!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550284

File: 1541974942483.png (668.94 KB, 1024x641, Ghost of phobos by rotaken-d6y…)

>>41550217
>The two changelings would collide with the merfolk. They were knocked to the ground by the bugs. After a moment to process the situation, they realized what had hit them. The Merfolk then tried to grab firm hold of the changelings, planning to retreat with them as captives.

>Jack would jump over the monster as it charged forward.


You? You what?

>He'd ask, before sending a kick into the Creature's groin from behind. Roll 1d1000 = 376 evens.



>>41550218
I'll signal you to enter.

>Vaykor would order to his men. Vaykor would advance first to see if everything behind the barrier was safe.

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550285

File: 1541976922039.gif (340.49 KB, 480x360, tumblr_n0xfn5YBpg1snef04o1_500…)

>>41550264
"Restaurants sound good, I could go for some food."

The Knight allows his girlfriend to take the lead and tug him forward, a small smile touching his face. It had to be something of an interesting site to see such someone of such a small stature tugging someone of his height along.

Rose meanwhile wraps her hand around Altons offered arm, gracing him with a smile and leaning slightly into him as they follow along.

[i]"When couldn't you go for something to eat?"[i]

She asks her brother, his head turning back to look at them with the smile still in place.

"Good point but have you considered shut up?"

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550286

File: 1541981510710.png (448.76 KB, 752x1063, HugsForEveryone!.png)

>>41550285
>The group follows the alleyway past the older buildings, the smell of cooking food growing steadily stronger the closer they draw to a corner leading to another area with bright light streaming in. The alley opens up not to a plaza but a large path wide enough to accomodate the width of two large diesel trucks parked aside each other. At the edge of the width of this road is a large canal filled with water gently flowing along. Thin boats sidle along the landing of the canal, some empty and tied to the intricately carved safety railings and some filled with cargo or goods.

>The buildings along this strip all appear to be shops, though the smell of food emanates to the group's right. A few buildings down appears to be a cafe or small restaurant with tables set out on the path and stand-heaters making a perimeter around the dining area.


>The shops in the area itself appear to be for casual clothing, flowers, furniture, and a grocer. Across the canal more shops advertise for services. A cellular retailer and a shop advertising something called 'Chora' are directly in front of them, and in either direction shops for a variety of strange instruments.


>Xion looks around the area, wide eyes as she drinks the sight in. Lampposts lined along the canal haven't been lit yet but it's evident that they must be lit up every night by fire. The carbon of previous flames coat the bottom of these, giving them a grimy but definitely used appearance. Similarly, the railings along the canal have mosses growing up from the canal sides. The ground is paved with a rough tile, one that absorbs the water that could come from the canals nearby. The path along the canal turns ahead both to the left and right, a path hidden in tight buildings that give no sign to a horizon.


>Xion and Alton both seem completely unaffected by such close quarters. Both had come from worlds with close urbanization, though Alton seemed less at ease with the people coming and going. His time at Wayne Manor had removed him from much of the urban rush and admittedly before he even came to Rigel Prima he was not always at ease in a group of people. Xion meanwhile worked in it nearly every day in Town, which was often just as busy.


Remarkable...

>Xion takes a breath. The smell of a food colors the watery air. It's a pungent aroma of a garlic-onion like nature, mixed with the scent of sizzling fish or other seafoods.


Mmmm~! Smells great!

TinyCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550290

File: 1541991650382.jpg (9.82 KB, 210x240, images.jpg)

>>41550252
>The poor small changeling doesn't appear to be much for conversation, being flung and smacked around does that to you. Orbit is able to find a position to sort of keep both the battle and the changeling in his line of sight.

>Hearing the stallion's voice did cause the little ling to somewhat come to his senses, gently poking his head outta the bush to have a look at where the voice was coming from. He spotted an all too familiar looking stallion, he was the one who commanded that...ship, the one who has power over the terrible destruction it can cause.


>The changeling's eyes grew wide as he spotted the...thing in Orbit's mouth, whatever it was, it wasn't good, it was pointed at him as well!


"..."

>Trying to keep his composure the shapeshifter slowly retreated back into the bush, trying to break Orbit's line of sight to him. The captain is able to spot a faint, blue glimmer before he completely vanished into the shrubery.


>>41550284
>>41550222

>Jack's inexcusable war-crime sent shivers all throughout the giant's body, you simply cannot do that, you absolutely cannot get away with this!


"Guugh!"

>The creature's gutteral groans seem to now be half an octave higher than before as he slowly and with a lot of careful movement of his legs turned around...sadly just in time to see something charge at him, a tiny little hamster! A big sword?!


>A giant hand would swat at Doobie as he missed his mark, the giant treated the hamster like he would an annoying fly.


odds
Roll 1d1000 = 265

>Now facing Jack once more the creature would stare down at him, obviously upset and very much hurting, he never felt this much hatred for a single individual, his big chunk of leg reared back, sending his foot rocketing toward Jack's crotch! Eye for an eye, egg for an egg.


odds
Roll 1d1000 = 573

>It seems as though now the creature was looking over to the giant hole in the ground he crawled out of earlier, perhaps its planning a retreat? While he did not bleed his body did receive a lot of damage, his skin cracking at places especially around his head and crotch!



>The fishmen would find it rather easy to restrain the changelings for now, they were completely limp.


>R34 in the meantime did well to keep away from the giant's wrath, she saw her brethren being taken away and after weighing her options she decided it would be no use to fight this group now, her best chances at surviving was to be, co-operative...She flew over to a nearby tree, poising herself near the hole the giant dug out.

Lelouch Vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550291

File: 1541997514408.jpg (107.98 KB, 1024x768, lelouch_lamperouge_by_leonlamp…)

>>41550215
..I'd rather you didn't

>The name was honestly a little bit humiliating; it was a name some of his elder siblings used to call him when he was young. In response to the question before that though, he simply shrugs.


About the same thing as anyone else really. Found myself without a home in an unfamiliar world, and heard this is one of th emost accepting places around. A free place to stay certainly isn't a bad deal.

>He decides to ignore the comment about him being a twink. He thought Wade's brand of humor was a bit odd, but something he supposes he could play along with.
This post was edited by its author on .

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550294

File: 1542009700301.jpg (127.23 KB, 851x478, 528299-wolvhulk1.jpg)

>>41550291
Still gonna think it.

>The answer wasn't too out of the ordinary for people who had just arrived. But Wade knew better. He knew that besides that there was one other piece of common knowledge that surrounded Wayne Manor that floated around Town like a bad fart.


I mean it seems like a sweet deal as long as you're strong enough to defend yourself from the horror terrors that attack this place from time to time. Yeah they kind of died down recently but people still like to talk as though it just happened.

>The odds showed that maybe this kid was a super of some kind. The decent ones always seemed to have a way of hiding in plane sight. Knowing that the kid was likely stronger then he looked.


So what can you do? Flame manipulation? Super fast? Can you defy gravity and kick a machine gun off the ceiling?

Lelouch Vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550295

File: 1542011052532.jpg (91.77 KB, 661x744, ss (2016-02-16 at 08.03.05).jp…)

>>41550294
>Lelouch stops for a moment. His example was oddly specific, and something he's actually seen Suzaku do in the past. This.. could actually be a problem. Does Wade know about his world? Does he know Suzaku? Maybe he's a spy for Britannia? Lelouch's mind runs a mile a minute as he runs through all the possible reasons he would say such a thing, and questioning if he had powers, while not unreasonable considering the location, also seemed oddly suspicious coupled with his example.

>It's possible the whole trouble with his son was a ruse as well. Was Stein really gone? Was he hiding nearby? Was this a trap? This could be bad. It could be a test to see if he slipped up, to see if he made a mistake that they could call him out for. But why? Both of their memories were erased, they shouldn't be going to such extremes. Actually wait, Stein just clocked him in the face last they met, so it's possible that all these thoughts were indeed true.


>And if that was the case, then..


Nah, nothing special here. I've heard about all the trouble this place gets in, but the manor itself is rather impressive, so I wanted to see it myself anyways.

I imagine the people living here would already be able to cover protection as well. Technically speaking, this is the safest place on earth for those who don't fight.

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550297

File: 1542011619153.png (177.25 KB, 503x437, Blank.png)

>>41550281
"Oh... Yeah we have those, but we call them something completely different. Though to be fair I would guess to say you were talking about a specific brand and model right? ...That's where you lost me"

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550299

File: 1542012239787.png (55.43 KB, 240x240, 240.png)

>>41550295
......

>For a while Wade would seem to gauze over the answer. His eyes seemingly looking Lelouch up and down as though looking for a sign of weakness.


Eh, seems legit.

>He looks away and lifts his feet onto the table. The kid had no reason to lie. Unless he was doing that dumb secret identity thing that some of the heroes still did. Wade could never understand why people did that. He always believed in just going balls deep no matter what. Villains be damned.


I mean yeah I'm lucky enough to have a healing factor and stuff. But the experience of military training is a plus. Did you at least take Martial arts or anything? Maybe you're good with machines?......Student Council perhaps?

>Wade begins grasping at straws to find anything that could possibly help this kid out surviving the harsh world that was Rigel Prima. He remembered the fancy pants student council kids were usually good at debate and stuff. Being able to talk your way out of trouble would at least be useful.

Lelouch Vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550301

File: 1542013977219.jpg (186.96 KB, 1146x1003, ss (2016-02-16 at 02.49.47).jp…)

>>41550299
...

>This time he does have a bit of a physical reaction to his questioning. He raises an eyebrow at the suspiciously accurate accusations. The first one could've been enough to pass as a coincidence, but not this. Accurately pinning him for two things about his life in his homeworld isn't something he can't really ignore.


>But still, he doesn't outwardly respond in a significant way. He tries to keep himself as composed as he usually is. He is known for being rather charismatic after all. If he wasn't able to bluff, he'd be bad at his job.


Why yes actually, I was the vice-president of the student council at the school in the world I come from. I'm not sure how that might help in combat, but that certainly is something I have experience with. I really am about as average as I look.

>He pauses, and smiles.


I'm good at Chess I suppose. Strategy and planning is something that comes naturally to me.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550302

File: 1542014709736.jpg (28.27 KB, 575x325, 1372846023152.jpg)

>>41550301
Hmmmm, thinker dude huh?

>This made sense. Twinks were a scared and cowardly lot. Often using their brains instead of their brawn. Leaving the sweaty work to their more dominant and muscular bears.


>Wade rubs his chin as he considers this information. Odds are this kid would be crushed if a super villian so much as sneezed on him. Wade could help him get buff buttt.....


>He takes another glance at Lelouch. This guy was way to far gone to reach any significant buffness. No, best to send him to someone who is experienced with living such a lifestyle.


Oh, so you know about books and stuff. You should go find Alton. He's a swell guy. I think you two would get along great.

Lelouch Vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550305

File: 1542017137519.jpg (140.87 KB, 1113x957, ss (2016-02-16 at 01.51.16).jp…)

>>41550302
Alton?

>Lelouch knew he was the one who owned the manor. Talking to him would perhaps be a pretty good idea, all things considered, but warming up to the head of a technical country so soon could end up looking a bit odd.


Yes, perhaps I'll pay him a visit one day. He owns this place right? I've briefly heard of him, but haven't seen him in person.

>Maybe he will actually go say hi to Alton. Even if nothing happens, meeting him would be a good enough experience to be worth it. Become acquantances at least.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550307

File: 1542019156940.jpg (12.95 KB, 500x194, paging Dr Howard, Dr Fine, Dr …)

>>41550305
Oh, cool.Yeah just stick around here long enough and you'll meet him.

>Wade thinks back to the last time he saw Alton. Teaming up with him for an old fashioned Manor raid did good on the soul. Zombies were always a good guilt free fight.


He should be off doing things for his wedding. Outta be back soon enough.

>Wade puts a hand to his chin as he ponders the subject. Come to think of it it has been a while since he last saw Alton face to face.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550308

>>41550259
EE:...I'm sorry?

>You couldn't believe what you were reading. Did she really just type flashlights?


EE: I...see.
EE: Hold on one moment.

>You remove your mask and search around your father's things. Sure enough you find what you were looking for between the cider bottles and the strange thin books with the odd pictures of mares on them.


EE: Ah here we are.
EE: I managed to acquire two industrial power flashlights.
EE: Though I theorize that one of them may be more suitable for a canon rather then a flashlight.

>You send codes for a pair of flashlights. One of them being a long thick black flashlight that would feel heavy in the hand. The casing would seem to be of some kind of metal in nature. The second would seem to have a handle similar to a gun. The glass covering a series of mirrors surrounding a rather large bulb. Turning it on would prove hot to the touch for most organic life forms where the light shined.

DaiohCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550316

File: 1542026371473.png (1.69 MB, 2111x2421, daioh.jpg)

>>41550284
>As Vaykor steps through the barrier after the stallion he saw a rather underwhelming sight, before him spread out a rather sizable camp with several ornate caravans, tents and large wooden boxes stewn around the place. Three Caravans in particular were much more fancy looking than the rest of them, looks like this is where the filly and her family live. On the other side of those caravans was a row of about six tents, presumably housing the donkeys. On the far end of the camp were two larger tents, it's not quite discernable what is stored in them.

>In the middle of the camp was a large, wooden pillar with a big bell on top of it, a rope hangs down enabling anyone on the ground to ring it if neccessary. Seems like this was used for emergencies.


>Also in the middle was a rather tall mare, easily a foot taller than her husband and almost suitable to be a human's mount in fact, she looked a lot like her daughter, almost a 1-1 copy if it weren't for her golden eyes. She has set up a campfire and a large cauldron of some kind, a rather pleasant scent emanated from it, it's some sort of soup! The Mare would stand by the cauldron, stirring it every now and then as she looked over the pair that just entered.


"Ah, there you are. Come in come all, you must be so tired and stretched from dealing with this whole mess hm? Come and have some soup, it warms the heart and body alike."

>The stallion seemed to hesitate somewhat, he'd first look up at Vaykor and then back at his wife as he moved closer.


"What do you mean? You know what happened?"

>The mare seemed to levitate a spoon into the cauldron, letting it float right back out with scoop of soup, gently blowing at it as she savours it.


"Hmhm! You think i'd let our little filly go out without me knowing exactly what happend? She's not doing anything without me knowing, especially not after sneaking out that night."


>The mare would sigh in delight, having finished her spoon.


"Ah, perfect."


>She would then turn towards Vaykor, smiling.


"You must be Vaykor, correct? I've seen what you had to do and I certainly do not blame you. I hope we can get through this as friends and allies hm?"

Lelouch Vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550320

File: 1542028392909.png (460.61 KB, 900x723, Lelouch___Cute_Smirk_by_zomgsp…)

>>41550307
Oh, his wedding? Perhaps I should congratulate him then. I wouldn't want to intrude on such an important event, but I should at least do that much for him.

>It was a rather important event after all. Even Lelouch wasn't a person who'd do something to ruin that. Perhaps he would hold off on him for now, it'd be rude to do otherwise.


>But this still didn't sit right with him. Wade has shown that he somehow has knowledge of his world and things that he has done, but seems to be nonetheless oblivious to the fact that Lelouch could be Zero. Nothing he said at any time during their conversation tried to lead them towards anything like that. There was the questioning of powers, sure, but that's not really too suspicious given where they are.


...

>He sighs, and for the first time in a long time, decides to just shut his brain off. The stress, careful planning, and outright chaos that comes with being Zero.. was honestly starting to wear on him. A short break could probably help a ton, and as long as he's careful not to say anything too revealing.. could honestly be pretty fun. He'd begin to talk with Wade about all sorts of stuff, sometimes even cracking some of his own jokes and playing along with some of Wades.


>His work as Zero and the Black Knights were still very important, and took a very high priority in his life.


>But this was fine sometimes too.

ALBATROSS / High Orbit!FAUXFoX/UQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550323

>>41550290
>The pegasus sighs, shifting the targeter around in his mouth. Perhaps the thing was scared. Perhaps it was planning to lure him in and claw at him like the beasts he knew. Either way, he wasn't going to just go in there after the changeling.

>Disregarding the ongoing fight for a moment, the pegasus takes his time to peer around the sides of the bush, careful to still keep the main battle within his sight. Perhaps there was a stick or something he could use lying around? A hoof seemed like a silly thing to stick into a potential trap.



"You know... in any other situation... we'd be at each other's throats by now."

>The captain would say in a rather conversational tone to the bush. It didn't really seem like he was expecting a reply more than just keeping himself occupied.


"But this... isn't the world I know, and apparently... you guys are... different."

>Spying a sufficiently long stick sticking out of the brambles, the pegasus takes a moment to snag it with his tail, curling it back to him with a practiced, if unrefined flick.


"The... people currently in that mess over there... want to negotiate a deal... with your queen. It probably involves my ship... of course, given the... unfortunate circumstances."

>Grabbing the stick in his mouth alongside the targeter, the pegasus gives the bush a small whack, enough to rustle some leaves, but unlikely to do much else.


"I... doubt you'd be hurt for that reason alone, by me... or by anyone else here, so it'd be easier... for both of us if you just sat somewhere else and waited... till everything's resolved."

>There's an audible rustle of feathers before the captain continues, attention drawn back to the fighting.


>>41550284
>>41550222

"It does seem like... the rest of your fellows are willing to agree... with that."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550326

File: 1542058155371.jpg (44.79 KB, 226x226, Embarrased.jpg)

>>41550297
>The youth's expression actually notably changes into something a bit easier to read in reaction to Alice's response.

"Oh...right, I guess there wouldn't be the same models in entirely different worlds or anything."

>Quinn says, the awkward somewhat embarrassed look still plastered on "his" face.


"Sorry, I don't really get the chance to talk to recent arrivals to this world much...and well, I rely on Hermod a lot for my work, so I guess I can be a bit more technical about stuff like that than most other people would be."

>After having said this, Quinn backs up a bit to lean against the counter a little, pursing his rather delicate looking lips while giving Alice the occasional sidelong glance.

Doobie the Warrior HamsterCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550329

File: 1542071597528.png (606.49 KB, 1034x998, jhd.png)

>>41550290

>Doobie is knocked away by the creatures swatting hand and is sent flying. His small size compared to that of his sword sends him spinning in the air before he stabs his blade into the ground to stop. Without his cape of protection on that might have knocked him out. This creature was much larger than what he was used to dealing with. With a quick shake of his fur, Doobie surveys the situation. His ears picking up on the rustling of the changelings nearby, Orbits one sided conversation with the changeling that may have just run off, the way the creature seemed to stare longingly at the nearby hole. Could that be where it came out of? It was time to try something a little different. The compass human seemed to be strong enough on their own to take the creature on by himself. Time to assist. Using his blade to fling himself into the air, Doobie launches right towards the creatures head, hoping to obscure it's vision.


>Roll 1d1000 = 544 Evens

Number 5!battle/Y8cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550331

File: 1542072217881.png (209.7 KB, 2009x1598, sweetie_belle___i_end_you_by_d…)

>>41549980
>>41550282

>Five had no idea what Marisa was talking about and was not in the mood to take the time to understand either. All she knew is that all they had at their disposal was the two of them and this large empty room. Far to familiar with the theatrics of enemies who considered themselves significantly stronger than their underlings, the room did little calm her down. Particularly the lack of anything using present. With a quick shiver and shake, Five attempts to concentrate and think of a new escape plan.


We need to trap it somehow and get out. Now.

>Even as she says this, one of the small windows shatters as a small similarly colored pony bursts into the room.


I'm here to help!

>The cold discomforting chill coming from the stairway causes her to pause for a moment before she holds up two teleportation tablets similar to what Five had given Marisa to use earlier.


T-two tickets out of here.

Koki / Grunt SCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550332

>>41550308

PT: those will be really useful
PT: I've just been using this run of the mill cheap flashlight
PT: i'm kind of surprised it hasn't melted in my hands yet

>An industrial flashlight was exactly the kind of upgrade she needed to her weapons. Maybe if she recreated her weapons using this these instead, it would give a more powerful result? First though, that would require going back to the ship.


PT: if i find any robot or RC stuff
PT: i'll make sure to send you the codes for those too!

Vaykor!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550335

File: 1542077485483.png (668.94 KB, 1024x641, Ghost of phobos by rotaken-d6y…)

>>41550290
>>41550323
>>41550329
Argh!

>The compass man would cry out at the blow.


Yeah, I deserved that.

>The man would seem to disappear, moving in front of the creature in a flash.


But you are still coming with me.

>The compass man would raw back for a punch, his fist and forearm turning black as he used Haki. He'd aim for the beast's stomach, his fist like a slab of metal now. Roll 1d1000 = 18 evens.


>>41550316
>Vaykor didn't like how this pony knew his name already. Nor how relaxed she was, given the situation.

You need to summon your people for testing. There are changelings in your camp.

>He'd reply simply.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550338

>>41550273
Sunset lets out a small chuckle, the absolute absurdity of the situation amusing her. She wonders how long it'll take for the guy to figure out she lied to him.

Hopefully never.

"So...where were we?" Sunset says, turning back to Twice. "Uh, yeah! Your quirk is really cool, I'm kinda jealous."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550339

File: 1542082288917.jpg (152.13 KB, 500x696, 8adedb6547938418c8c3d37cfb5f74…)

>>41550331
>Marisa seems to be concentrating, or like she was enough that she almost falls off the broom as a window shatters, though she lets out a sigh of relief when she sees what caused the disruption.

>Of course the broken window means they can't actually trap it in here either, though she doesn't see much point in mentioning that since it'll probably just make it more of a pain to get out.


"Look, we're kind of running out of both time and options here...and the only real trapping spell card I've got requires me getting my hands on a few of these 7 special Occult Balls, but even then I'd have to be able to find some way to send that thing flying into the trap itself."

"If it was a danmaku battle, well there's no way I'd lose to that thing, but I'm not sure if Dementors have the brains to agree to one, and I doubt its covered by default at this point..."

>The girl is seeming a bit frustrated as she lays out their options...or more the lack of them.


"Look, its not really that quick, and we have more of those tablets now, so can't we just ditch it somewhere with no people around? No point getting ourselves killed for nothing after all."

>>41550282
>As the chill starts flowing into the room itself, she's half tempted to just...grab a tablet and leave anyways, but...well, she's got at least enough pride not to ditch a potential friend if she can avoid it.

<"...Ugh...I almost wish this was the Scarlet Devil Manor after all, so that 'little sister' could just handle things in one shot."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550341

File: 1542082965387.png (1.06 MB, 1096x926, tumblr_oz0y7wOd2I1wz28teo1_128…)

>>41550283
Fall? Out of a rift? No! I didn't fall through anything! not an accident either if that's what you think happened either. I just came here on my own free will. I didn't know where to go, so I picked the first place that I knew of that seemed to have living things with higher intelligence. Granted here it's mostly...moderate....but! I seem to like it so far!

>She took her drink and gave it a bit of a longer sip than she has been doing before. her feet kicking back and forth


What about you? Do you have a reason to be around here?

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550342

File: 1542083090198.gif (10.54 KB, 155x242, tumblr_m2aiydqKw21qcg6zk.gif)

>>41550286
Dave takes a single long sniff of the air around them before letting out a slow and long hum of satisfaction at the aroma that greats him.

Despite having an intense love of food and an even more intense love of not having to make it himself, he didn't really travel a lot just to experience new food. Generally only traveling if it related to the rift guard in some way.

"So food first, right?"

Rose merely gives her brother a shake of her head, looking up at Alton questionable. She didn't really care one way or the other.

Although it was nice to see Dave enjoying himself and emoting so much more then he used to as a kid and teenager.

What do you think?

TinyCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550347

File: 1542113526026.jpg (25.37 KB, 210x240, astaroth-soul-calibur-4.07.jpg)

>>41550323

>After a small while of poking and prodding the bush, the blue glow seems to have subsided, whatever was in there did listen to his words and even gave him a reply.


"You are High Orbit, the captain of that ship, married, no children."

>A rather boyish voice replied to him, the sentence wasn't a question it was more like listing off facts from a list.


"Queen Pupa was very concerned with what your purpose in these woods was, so we were sent to shadow you."

>Now, his voice seemed to have a smidge of anger and fear in it.


"Suddenly...there was fire, spewing out from it's behind like dragon's breath. M12, KG1, LM40, PW45-"


>The boy was counting off letters and numbers for some reason, eventually listing off around 25 of these labels.


"They all died in the flames, and now you are here with this device in your mouth. And have it pointed at R34 and the others...This is no unfortunate circumstance, I do not believe you, High Orbit."

>At the very least it did not seem like the changeling was going to lunge out at Orbit but he still refused to leave the safe confines of his bush.


>>41550335
>>41550329

>After that very satisfying, vengeful kick the giant suddenly found himself with no eyesight, suddenly it's exit had disappeared right before him! And that was no good.


>A loud, bellowing cry of anger sounded through the woods once more before it was cut off very apruptly by Jack's gutpunch! The creature would almost keel over from the impact and all the abuse it had taken thus far but it was not down for the count yet! Instead of doing the smart thing and try to restore his sight instead Tiny was so consumed with rage he would begin to swing around at random with no aim whatsoever moving toward where he last saw his hidey hole


odds
Roll 1d1000 = 260

if fail
>Jack finds an easy opening to finish the creature off.

if successful
>Jack manages to dodge the wild blows but would fail to really capitalize on the creature's vulnerability, he would manage to inch ever so closer to the hole.

if crit

>Jack gets smacked

ALBATROSS / High Orbit!FAUXFoX/UQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550368

>>41550329
>>41550335
>>41550347
>The pegasus's frown deepens at the reply, but the expression quickly fades.

"Interesting... statement of yours, there."

>Could it be a bluff? Not many knew he was married... and he usually never did release details of his family that easily, especially to outsiders. After all, the less a changeling knew about people close to you...


"...But regardless, If you know that... then you should know that I had... nothing to do with your kind till the last three."

>Which was unfortunate, certainly, but not really much of a loss. Perhaps they too were independent like this particular one was, but the risk was too high. Who knew what the queen already knew wandering in his ship?


>The pegasus gives a low chuckle, hearing the changeling's tone change. Being afraid and angry made two of them, at least.


"...Believe me, I don't trust you... or your kind either. I... doubt I'd have done any different even knowing the difference."

>There's a pause before the captain continues, with another ruffle of feathers.


"But there are others here today... who reckon there could be another way. Others, which you have... surely noticed, keen eyed one, that I am observing and defending with my weapon... instead of using it to remove your folk from the equation entirely."

>Another pained chuckle.


"You're... welcome to stay in the bush if you want, but the hamster... is going to have quite a hard time getting you out afterwards. It'd be much easier if you just... got yourself out and you can give me the evil eye all you want till they're done."

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550379

>>41550338
Huh? You know about my quirk? Well I suppose I am pretty damn famous.

>He would place a hand on his shirt absolutely proud of himself. Truth be told barely anyone in this world knew who Twice was. It was one of the reasons he was picked for this assignment.


So what can you do cold stuff? Besides turn every head in the room?

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550380

>>41550332
EE: Much appreciated.
EE: I will be looking forward to-
EE: oh.
EE: Do pardon my sudden vacation from this conversation.
EE: I believe Cerberus senses gusts.
EE: possibly of the uninvited nature.
EE: Farewell for now.

enlightenedEquine has stopped pestering pyrotechnicTimekeeper

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550386

File: 1542230042026.jpg (10.5 KB, 154x168, Just Play The MGS FOUND Noise.…)

>>41550342

I think food sounds excellent right now. We can walk off what we eat looking around for shops afterwards.

>Alton nods in agreement, looking to Rose first before turning his attention to the other two. Xion's eyes seem to brighten at the suggestion and she bounces on her feet.


Alright! Let's go!

>Again she leads the charge to the bistro. A small podium stands in front of it with a woman working the front. She sees the four approach and immediately puts on a big smile and speaks enthusiastically.


Ciao e Benvenuto~! Tabella per quattro?

>As if the wind were swiped from her sails, Xion's enthusiasm completely deflates when she realizes she had absolutely no idea what the woman said. She looks to Alton hopefully, given he seemed to know some other language, but even the man looks just as lost. He stares vaguely at the waitress, who gazes expectantly back at them.


Uh...huh?

>The woman blinks and looks across the four once more with a squint. After a long pause she seems to nod to herself.


Altoparlanti di base, vedo. How can I help you today? Table for four?

>Xion lets out a whuff of air in relief and nods quickly.


Y-Yeah! Sorry, I wasn't expecting-

It is fine! Just surprising! Tourists do not visit this area often. Come, this way please!

>The woman walks to an available table between two erected heaters. Unlike the chillier air the seating area was comfortably warm and bathed in the sumptuous smells emanating from the restaurant. Other customers at the luncheon dine on full plates festooned with cooked shellfish and rich red tomato sauces. The waitress passes about the small menu. Risotto, polenta, stews and seafoods populated the menu, as well as some fantastic looking pizza dishes on the back. A drink menu underlines a variety of Lancian wines and a particularly short list of non-alcoholic beverages amounting to either water or some kind of citrus drink of varying flavors.


>However, to anyone familiar with usual Italian cuisine there was a conspicuous absence of one typical menu item.

Sanguine!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550402

File: 1542240744332.jpg (286.59 KB, 774x925, SR-npc-Sanguine.jpg)

>>41550341
Me. Well at first, checking out what my brother was up to. Then it seemed like a nice place to hang out.

>He'd then grin at her.


Especially with the lovely beings that tend to show up.

Tet!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550418

File: 1542260636070.gif (3.79 MB, 888x375, original (2).gif)

>The God of play hovers idly back and forth across the inside of his shop. He seemed lost in thought, and one look at him would very easily tell you that he's incredibly bored. He didn't get very many customers at all truth be told, and it was kind of a shame. He had thought that coming here would be an interesting change of pace compared to life back in Disboard, but..

>Sometimes it seemed pretty clear that was not the case. Not a lot of interesting people seemed interested in playing any games with him, and..


>Well, as you can see, it became quite boring for him.


>Though he wasn't the only person in the shop. With him were two of arguably th emost itneresting people he's met, and with all the thinking he's been doing lately, he may just have something for them all to do.


Say, Sora, Shiro, I've been thinking lately. This place seems to have all these interesting people, but noone ever really comes around to try and play. So what if we make a competition out of it?

>He looks over to the two of them with a bit of a smile, hoping they might be able to get into this kind of idea.


The prize can be the same as it always is; Any wish granted to the winning party. But.. what kind of competition? We can't make it too easy, but having it be too hard wouldn't be very fun either. Hmm..

>Tet then started to slowly rotate and float upside down, seeming to once again become lost in thought as he brings a hand to his chin.

DaiohCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550419

File: 1542275684006.png (1.69 MB, 2111x2421, daioh.jpg)

>>41550335
>The mare would simply smile, almost chuckle a little at Vaykor's comment.

"Oh I know, I know. But you needn't worry for our camp, i'm the only one left here and you brought Tikno with you!"


>She'd gesture behind her and so far...it does seem like no one else is around.


"I already told Krei and the Twins to stay away from the woods, they were out partying last night and I made them stay there, better than having them strut on in and get ganged up on by the Swarm hm?"

>This seemed to relax the stallion a lot, letting out a sigh of relief, he then spoke.


"It's true, our camp consists of me, my wife, my daughter and son, the twins and all the donkeys you saw, Vaykor...Maybe we already weeded out all the changelings."

>Suddenly, the mare before Vaykor grimaced, shutting her eyes and wildly shaking her head.


"You need to leave, leave now!"

>Tikno would look over to her, confused and concerned.


"Tschei?.."


>However, as quickly as it happened it was over, the mare shook her head once more as if clearing it off bad thoughts, smiling at the both of them once more.


"Heh, I meant to say that, you probably should leave now, maybe the Captain needs your help?"

>That made no sense whatsoever, the stallion would look over to Vaykor, concerned and unsure what to make of this.

Sucy Manbaveran!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550420

File: 1542282188952.jpg (21.36 KB, 400x400, image6.jpg)

>She peaks down the North Hallway on her way back from an expedition to the woods surrounding Wayne Manor. The shock of what she sees almost causes her to drop her basket. The door that held the Dementor had been blown open. Frantically she rushed to see if perhaps it remained inside like a good little specter only to find it empty. Signs of a struggle point to the Wizard tower. From the marks its only assumed that enough time had passed for the Dementor to escape. She seemed less then thrilled at this development. She returns to her casual pace, on guard in case the creature was still on the premise. She returns to her room in the deepest hallways of the West wing and places her basket on her dresser. Going to a desk she boots up a crystal ball and activates one of the few apps on it.

sinisterShroomstress has begun pestering slitheringWiccan

SS: I have a report
SW: Sucy, darling. It's been far too long.
SS: Not so good.
SS: The Dementor has escaped.
SW: Oh?
SW: And where is it now?
SS: I don't know. It could be somewhere on the premise.
SS: But given the lack of death and screaming it probably escaped to elsewhere.
SW: Oh, now that's a darn shame.
SW: You know I was looking so forward to examining that particular specimen.
SS: I know
SW: Such a creature able to just suck the souls out of living things would have been so useful.
SW: Ah well.
SW: I suppose you'll just have too find it yourself now won't you?
SS: What?
SW: Oh I'm sorry?
SW: Did I mistype.
SW: I need you to get out there and find that little thing for me.
SW: Just follow the bodies, it shouldn't be too hard.
SS: But the professor said I shouldn't do that on my own.
SW: Darling?
SW: Who is it who supplies your allowance?
SS: ....You do.
SW: And who is it who has looked after you since you arrived in this world?
SS:....You have.
SW: That's right!
SW: I even allowed you to keep that silly little stick of yours.
SW: Anyone else would have likely stolen it from the defenseless state I found you in.
SW: You could barely cast a proper defense spell when I found you.
SW: Now you have more resources then you could have ever dreamed of.
SW: Don't you think it's time to repay that debt a bit?
SS: ...Yes Mame.
SW: Ah!Ah!Ah! That's not what you and I agreed on.
SS: Yes....Sensai.
SW: Good girl.
SW: Oh, but before you go.
SW: What is the status on the professor?
SW: Is he still off in that game of his?
SS: Yes ma- Sensei
SS: Although he hasn't returned my messages for a while.
SW: Hmm. unfortunate.
SW: Perhaps he went and got himself killed.
SW: Oh well.
SW: These things can't be helped.
SW: If it is the case we'll just have to move on to our other arrangement.
SS: .....
SW: Well if you have nothing else left to say then run along now.
SW: And don't keep me waiting.
SW: I would hate to have to cut your allowance any more then it already has.

slitheringWiccan has stopped pestering sinisterShroomstress

>She stares into the crystal ball for some time. Her contact was mad. Then again she always seemed to be mad. It takes a good few moments to gather the will to stand up and move back toward the door.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550437

File: 1542344572651.png (262.15 KB, 534x755, __kobayashi_and_tooru_kobayash…)

>>41550402
That sounds...like an interesting thing to do?

>Victoria gently poked her fingers together as she now had her drink on the table before her. To her, deities like him should be up to something a big bigger than that. Not that she could really hold it against him, since she wasn't really sure waht people of the like would be doing anyways. Though she decided to perk up a bit, lifting her finger up


You have a brother though? WHat is he up to?

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550438

File: 1542346357211.png (350.75 KB, 535x566, Oh them, don't worry they died…)

>>41550326
"Oh, no need to be sorry or anything, believe me I am not as judging as I may seem?"

>She sort of cringed a little, the witch seeming to be rather awkward as well.


"...Um, do you mind if I see your Bike?"
>She eventually says trying to keep the ball rolling.

???!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550439

File: 1542349764352.jpg (47.53 KB, 602x261, dementor.jpg)

>>41550331
>>41550339
>The eerie aura of the incoming Dementor plunges the temperature of the rotunda, the light darkening in the lamps nearby. The hellish noise grows stronger as the Dementor makes its approach up the stairwell. Dark wisps of churning shadows curl off the trailing fabric of the incoming creature, it's ravenous rasping breaths growing more desperate the closer it draws.

>The colors fade in the rotunda. Sensations of warmth slip away and even with the shattered window the cold felt unnaturally invasive.


>Roll 1d1000 = 223 odds, it can be seen from the entrance of the stairs now and shoots up the steps in a rush of fabric for its targeted prey.


>evens, the creature isn't visible yet, giving the remaining group a few more previous seconds to come up with a plan before it arrives.

Valanthe!Style/hTBECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550442

File: 1542369998521.png (445.4 KB, 540x810, tumblr_p4o1y5lXuS1u86t2qo1_540…)

>>41550165
>Val takes another few second to recollect herself, standing straight again and rubbing her nose gently on her sleeve.

No, mushrooms aren't really gross. At least, not usually. It's just most places that have, or had, a lot of mushrooms tends to fill up with the smell of decay. Mushrooms grow on dead things.

>She sniffed and walked forward towards the door again, peering into the dim, barely lit room of the tower beyond, allowing her eyes to adjust, something they did very quickly.


Plus too much of any smell throws me off like that. Heightened senses and all, very extreme on the olfactory end of things.

>She started to take a step into the tower, but then paused midway and looked back at Sophie.


Olfactory means related to the sense of smell, by the way.

>And then she turned and entered, her eyes now adjusted to the dark and her nose now used to the smell of mushrooms.


>Looking around the room, one would see what looked like a basic storage area. Against the circular walls on the far side of the room, starting from where the stairs leading up to the next floor began, was a row of cupboards that rose to about half the height of the room and then stopped, providing a counter top. These cupboards ran along the edge of the room, separated every five feet or so, allowing room for boxes or a lamp or other sorts of random things.


>Aside from that, the only other fixtures in the room were the stairs that led up and the stairs that led down, separated by a landing of a few feet, allowing access to either one from the rest of the room, and vice versa.


>Sabel's scent led straight from the doorway where which Val stood, around the room once in a clockwise motion, stopping at the door again, and then moving in a beeline right across the center of the room to the landing, and then up the stairs.


Hmmm...

>Val hummed to herself as she visualized the scent trail in her mind's eye.


Seems like she's following pretty standard investigation procedure...

>Val stepped further inside the room and then turned to look back at Sophie.


Well, she went up, that much is for certain. So unless she exited to another room in the manor on the floors above ours, she should still be here.

>She gave Sophie a friendly smile.


We're on the home stretch now, shouldn't be too much longer. Thanks for lending me your time.

Number 5!battle/Y8cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550447

>>41550339

Rip off floorboards, board up the-

>>41550439

>ZeroBelle and Five both immediately turn towards the source of the piercing and painful cold pouring out from the entrance. Having had no idea or previous experience with the creature, ZeroBelle immediately begins to succumb to it's nature. Without a moment to spare, Five quickly snatches the tablets from ZeroBelle with her magic, and chucks one at her hooves as hard as she can, ensuring that the small Zero Clone would retreat safely. As the dementor closes the gap, Five's concentration weakens, her magical grasp on the tablet wanes as it fizzles out and it falls to the floor. The familiar soul wrenching freeze that seemed to penetrate every inch of her body completely overtakes her mind. She is suddenly thrown back through her previous traumatic experiences again, yet this time, she takes advantage of it. The old memory, long since forgotten, was becoming a little more clear. Locked behind years of trauma, this Dementor was the key to unlocking the secret.


W-w-we-

>Five completely looses her grip on the broom and falls of, landing on the floor with a thud. Her eyes close as she goes in to relive the worst her past had to offer.

===============================
>Unfamiliar voices, the whir of machinery, the bubbling of test tubes, and the muffled cries for help. Two voices stand out.

< "How are the tests coming along on 005?


>Said the cold and calculating female voice


< "Th-they are so far rather s-successful, b-but they lack any visible empathy or r-regret for their actions. I f-feel that we should modify the-"


>Said an anxious and unsure male voice


< "It's just another disposable test tube clone. Push it to the limits, then apply the results to a duplicate and dispose of it"


< "B-but she is emotionally dead, we can't get proper readings from her"


< "Test its physical prowess and conviction by pinning it up against the defectives then. Just inject R3 with 005's data and do the tests on them. Hop to it Page Turner! We're trying to perfect our species here!"


< "W-whatever you say, C.T."


>Soon after, the male voice pulls a lever as Five drops into a small arena with a few very frightened and malformed looking clones. She can practically feel the painful poking and prodding from unknown devices just before she charges forward.

===============================
>Before she is able to fully relive the traumatic experience, Five completely passes out.

Doobie the Warrior HamsterCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550463

File: 1542478444546.png (209.01 KB, 423x356, 26030.png)

>>41550335
>>41550368
>>41550347

>Doobie clings tightly onto the creatures face, doing his best to block their vision as they stumble about blindly.


Hurry compass man! Before they harm another friend! Doobie isn't sure how long this will work!

>To be honest, Doobie wasn't entirely sure this was going to work at all, acting more on faith than anything. Yet, here we are. A small warrior hamster clinging to the face of a unknown massive beast. Hopefully the compass man wouldn't just straight up kill the poor disillusion creature.

Vaykor!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550464

>>41550419
>Vaykor would galre at her from behind his helmet.

Then we'll just bring you back to Aquarius.

>He'd step aside so she could start taking the path they had taken in.


>>41550347
>>41550463
>The man's fist would turn black and he'd give a violent punch to the creature's face. The force of the punch would send the beast flying backwards. However Jack was sure to hold back enough to not kill the creature.

CardinalCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550465

>>41550447
>The fox pokes its head out from inside the calibration table as the filly pops into existence in the lab, ears swiveling in the direction of the sudden intrusion.

>The projection screens showing the fox's travels and encounter with the dementor seem to still be where they had been left since Four's departure, locked into the air like panes of glass. The source of the screen, a lone watch, sits on what looks like a complex table of sorts... or what seems to be left of it.


>At first glance, it looks like the fox has torn a hole into and made a nest of sorts inside the machine, wires trailing out of it every which way. Several large components sit outside of the table, having been dragged out and disconnected. All in all, it looks like an unorganized mess. To the experienced eye however, one would quickly notice a level of competence in disassembly unbefitting a wild animal. The wires and components seem merely disconnected, with no sign of biting or scratching at all. In fact, they look pretty much in pristine condition. There is no chewed hole in the side, only removed panels. A model taken apart and put back together with pieces to spare.


>More surprisingly, it seems like the fox isn't alone. There seem to be at least two birds perched in various crevices of the device, and a lone rabbit padding around the exterior. All turn their heads simultaneously to regard the newcomer.


>The fox cocks its head, tail flicking.


"Fleet group reports contact."

>There's a momentary pause before the fox goes back to rummaging around in the carcass of the table, though the other animals seem to have their beady eyes fixed on the filly.


"Calibration at 38 percent. Panels one through three... online. Standing by for further instructions."

Sanguine!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550466

File: 1542480079048.jpg (286.59 KB, 774x925, SR-npc-Sanguine.jpg)

>>41550437
>Sanguine would begin laughing.

I doubt even he knows.

>He'd managed to get out.


He's insane afterall.

>He'd calm down some.


Got a few other siblings running around too. Clavicus is doing his usual deal of wish granting, Hircine is probably hunting in the Everfree Forest, and the others I couldn't really tell ya. Not as close with them.

TinyCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550468

>>41550368
>The changeling would remain quiet for a little bit, contemplating the new information before stepping out of the bush. He was rather small for a changeling, perhaps not yet fully grown, he looked up at Orbit with a hard to read expression.

"You...are not lying."


>The young changeling could tell how forthright Orbit was being, even if his contempt was barely being contained but in a way it made the entire situation a lot more, safe and predictable.


"Who was responsible for the fire then? We have sent an intelligentsia inside and could not figure out how exactly the ship operated, so you were the only suspect. You must have either did it yourself or ordered your familiar to do so."



>>41550463
>>41550464

<SMACK


>Jack's fist connected with the rampaging monster's face perfectly, it came completely unexpected out of left field for him. His head violently jerked to the side from the sheer power of the punch, most likely sending the poor Hamster flying as well.


"Uugh..."

>The large creature's face seemed to break under Jack's fist, deep cracks splitting it apart in places, part of his cheek flying off as his massive body slammed into the ground, un-moving.


>As before, the creature did not seem to bleed and even what was visible through the cracks did not suggest many organic traits either. It looks like the inside of a clay figure.


>The ravens had long since disappeared safe for all the slain ones littering the ground nearby. R34, who had been hiding in a tree close to the hole would fly out, cautiously, her horn glowing with blue energy. She would hover close to her hiding spot as she took in the scene before her, this man and hamster just single handedly took out a golem.


>>41550464
>>41550463
>>41550368

>AW1 noticed the very disturbing sounds of a golem being cracked open like an egg and would look over to all the commotion.


"They...did it...?"

DaiohCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550469

>>41550464
>Vaykor's glare was met with a calm, almost uncaring smile from the mare as she closed her eyes, letting out a sigh.

"Oh? Is that what you think is gonna happen? Heh..."

>The mare lifts a hoof and flicks her beautiful, long golden hair, clearly amused by this entire situation. The tip of her horn starting to glow with a golden aura.


"Tschei...what're you on about? We're safer in Aquarius don't you-"

>The stallion attempted to plead with his wife who promptly cut him off.


"Tikno Ferris, you're a moron. Every second I had to endure your presence, every caress...it was loathsome!! It was all for the Crowns, all to bring you and your wife to justice."


>The mare spoke with such hatred and loathing in her voice, it was a stark contrast to the traits she showed before. The stallion seemed to lose all colour as he shrinked away, staring at her with wide eyes.


"Tschei..? No, this can't be!"


>Suddenly however, it seems as though her horn's glow was fizzling on and off, sparks flying from it as she shook her head violently.


"Run! You have to run, now! Please go while-"

>The stallion seemed utterly stunned, horrified at the display before him, the mare seemed to struggle with something her horn slowly starting to glow once more.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550477

File: 1542497075245.jpg (104.74 KB, 540x800, Kino.(Kino.no.Tabi).full.21860…)

>>41550438
>It takes Quinn a few moments to recover from embarrassment, but finally he shrugs.

"I suppose it'd be fine, I mean its not like I've got him hidden away somewhere or anything."

"...It'd probably be easier to walk through the manor itself this time though, now that I've cleaned up a bit."

>And with that, the youth turns and walks out of the door leading out of the kitchen and into the rest of the manor, revealing another holster with a device that looks similar to the one that was in Quinn's hand originally.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550480

File: 1542498539454.jpg (113.97 KB, 850x602, __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn…)

>>41550439
"...shit."

>The Ordinary Magician mutters under her breath as she realizes that they've wasted way too much time arguing.


<Honestly, she really really just wants to leave, cause she's got no way she's sure will win this...and that odd cold just cuts through her, even worse than that snow fairy's ice crystals.


<She doesn't want to leave the one person who has even tolerated her for quite a while behind but....


<Seriously, if only she'd just list....


>>41550447
>Marisa is too busy trying to plan evasive maneuvers to actually pay attention to what Five is saying, especially cause it sounds like she's talking about trying stuff they don't have time for anyways.

>The loud thump is what finally breaks her attention from the approaching chill...and wraithlike being it accompanies, as she quickly glances behind her in response to the noise.


<....Or that'll work.


<She's more likely to get forgiveness if they're not both dead after all...and Five just lost any say in the matter.


"Hey Ugly, I'll be borrowing these so..."

>She calls out, before scooping up the unconscious pony and tablet and cradling them in front of her.


"...If you want 'em, you'll just have to catch me first, da ze~!"

>And with having made her parting shot, she bursts up and out the broken window on her broom, leaning forwards to keep her "stolen goods" safely intact in the process.


<The lake maybe?....Probably best to avoid my house or that tower for a while at least...

???!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550482

File: 1542499871221.jpg (133.17 KB, 736x960, DementorConceptArt.jpg)

>>41550480
>>41550447
>The Dementor streaks after Marisa with a rasping screech, its body twisting and shooting out of the window after her in hot pursuit. Five's state of distress seems to have sent it in a ravenous frenzy, its gaping mouth open wide as it pursues the two. The dazzling light of the day doesn't appear to bother it as the warmth it supplied didn't give much with the dementor's magical aura of depression.

>The woods stretch around the manor in all directions, though to the north the glistening surface of the large lake pushed into the horizon. Below the colorful trees sway in a gentle breeze of the day, their boughs heavy with leaves still left to shed for the winter.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550487

File: 1542504370446.png (383.4 KB, 467x576, tumblr_ma5t74lsrT1rxjpd3o1_500…)

>>41550442
>Sophie stares rather intently as Val explains everything.

>Its not like the girl seems like she's aware that she's staring though, or at least that doing so might make others uncomfortable.


>As the petite girl follows Val into the room however she would feel the pressure of Sophie's gaze drift away from her as she looks curiously at everything in the room instead.


>Not that any of the things are particularly of interest, but its like she feels the need to check anyways.


>When Val finally speaks again she just nods in acknowledgement as if not quite sure what to say to most of it.


>Still, apparently she decides that she's probably supposed to say something and opens her mouth to respond.


"...Its not like I'll run out or anything so its okay."

>There's an odd tone to her voice as she says this however, like she's more troubled than she should be for saying that things are okay.

ALBATROSS / High OrbitCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550492

>>41550468
>>41550463
>>41550464
>The stallion returns the changelings gaze with an equally intense one, though visibly more tired.

"No. No I am not. I... have no reason to. "

>So they could sense some degree of intent. Or read minds, the stallion pondered. It was irrelevant. He wasn't planning to pull off any silly tricks, either way. He just needed to get his ship to Aquarius, and that called for whatever diplomatic mess he was now embroiled in.


"There were two others on board... when the fire started. I was not conscious to prevent it, and neither was my... familiar, as you so put it. I'm sure you know them. You tried to... disguise as them, even."

>The pegasus ruffles his wings yet again, a habitual motion. It was good that they didn't know how the ship worked. The less they knew about it, the better. The last thing he needed were changelings using laser weaponry.


>The stallion's thoughts were distracted by the golem falling, and he glances over to it for a brief instant.


"Well, no need to worry about... burning down half the forest again, at least."

>The captain would say, with a pained look. The weapon in his moth beeps audibly, before he shifts it to the side of his mouth, almost like a gun shaped cigar.


"I... do hope that wasn't one of yours."

Zero!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550497

File: 1542518062200.png (595.15 KB, 1920x1080, chrome 2013-10-30 19-21-27-40.…)

>It didn't take the prince long to figure out where the disturbance in hsi broadcast to Po-Koro came from. He was quickly able to find out that the one in charge was a man by the name of Kululu. According to what he could dig up, his appearance isn't known, but his location quite obviously was. A large skyscraper in Bluecut with the words "KULU T.V." plastered on the front of it. It was pretty obvious that he'd work right here honestly. Zero was used to having to find people who are usually heavily guarded or hidden from the public. Just walking into some dudes workplace seems too easy.

>And so, he found himself just in front of that very building. He had thought entry into the city itself would have been difficult, especially considering his rather odd form of transportation; his Shinkiro, but there was little issues in doing so. Nobody seemed to care about his arrival, which was fine with him, honestly. One less thing he needed to deal with.


>And with all that behind him, he decides to head through the front door of the large building.


>Even if the worst should happen today, this persons ability to hijack and shutdown broadcasts so quickly was something that needed to be dealt with. Ideally, he could get him to join the Black Knights, but eliminating him would serve just as good of a purpose; making it so he can broadcast in Po-Koro with no issues. Lumina had a similar problem, but that was a lot harder to tackle, and he already had plans for Lumina anyways.


>He enters into the lobby of the TV station, taking a look around to see if there was anyone nearby who could lead him to where he wanted to go.

???!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550498

>>41550497
>While Bluecut was an unimpressive port city with dirty streets and some ugly individuals walking around the interior of KULU T.V. was oddly clean and advanced to the surrounding buildings in comparison. The polished tiled floors and sleek metallic paneling on the walls belied a tasteful modern sensibility of design compared to the drab and poor conditions of the city outside. Tasteful potted plants liven the lobby up, though concerningly some looked like they featured sharp teeth and smiled eerily from their pots at the visitors.

>Bench seats line on either side of the entrance lobby with a few people hanging about, particularly at 'STARCUCKS', a coffee shop to the right serving fragrant and frankly outrageously priced designer coffee. It seems most of the people in the lobby are exclusively there for the coffee and apparently the free internet wifi that came with purchase.


>Only one person walks to the front desk, chats with the attendant, then walks away and past Zero to go back outside. The front desk features a professional looking man idly working on a computer. Behind the desk are four elevators to the rest of the building. Two feature normal buttons to go up but the other two elevators have no buttons, instead featuring card-readers to apparently activate the lifts.


>The man with quaffed blond hair and dull hazel eyes at the front desk looks up as the masked man approaches. He appears entirely unconcerned with the fact the man is caped or his face concealed. In fact, he seems relieved as he looks over Zero with a more critical eye. He wasn't dirty and that was a great start already!


Hello sir, welcome to Kulu T.V., owned by KULU Communications Inc. How can I help you this afternoon?

Zero!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550499

File: 1542521614594.jpg (38.03 KB, 864x480, 1384731806759.jpg)

>>41550498
>It was certainly a bit odd. Not that he didn't appreciate the reactions he's been getting though; it certainly makes his job easier. He raises a hand as he begins to speak to the man at the counter, taking a few steps forward so he's standing at the counter himself.

Ah yes, I'm here to see the one who runs this place. If possible, I'd like to speak to Kululu.

>If all goes well, that question is all he'll need to ask. No geass power neccessary. However he rather doubted this would go that well for him. Someone with his capabilities, and the head of the company, probably wouldn't be too easily approached by a man in a mask.


>He can hope.


I'm hoping you'd be able to show me to where I can speak to him. There are plenty of questions I'd like to ask him regarding this business of his.

???!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550501

>>41550499
>The attendant eyes Zero warily and after a long pause turns his attention to his computer. His fingers fly across the keyboard, rapidly typing out a stream of words for the next two minutes. His brows briefly pinch together in consternation and confusion and after a few more keystrokes the man shakes his head and sighs quietly.

Ohhh...kay? Well, you're in luck because the CEO apparently is fine with a visitor.

>He reaches into his coat and pulls out a key card attached to an elastic band which he carries with him as he walks to one of the two key card elevators. The man waves for Zero to follow after him and swipes the card for one of the lifts.


>As they wait for the elevator to arrive the man looks to Zero and frowns. He seems to be debating with himself about saying something and after a moment he clears his throat awkwardly.


I'll warn you sir, if you're planning on doing anything to the CEO then...well, I wouldn't, if I were you. He's...

>The man's face scrunches up for a moment. He lifts his hands and waves them around at the sides of his head, searching for a better word to use and finding nothing coming to mind. He sighs in defeat and drops his hands, his shoulders summarily slumping as well.


Different. And he has a real unique way of making someone's life absolute hell if he wants.

>Ding~!


>The elevator rings out a cheery noise and opens up. There's no buttons inside as well, only a railing to lean on for attendants looking to ride up or down. Like the lobby it too was tastefully modern.

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550502

File: 1542525852722.png (109 KB, 392x437, Smile 2.png)

>>41550477
>Alice keeps up with them as they lead the way, the witch making metal notes while they continued on.

"...So I assume you are the techy one here?"
>She asked while she subtly eyed the device.

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550505

File: 1542571271287.png (149.91 KB, 500x700, ebdf272e5264d2fac86012947655c2…)

>>41550386
For Rose the decision of food is an easy one, a risotto paired with a simple red wine never went amiss. And a drink over dinner certainly wouldn't hurt anything.

She easily folds her menu and sets it to the side, turning her attention to the rest of the party, but mostly towards Alton himself.

Dave however, takes issue with the menu in front of him, small sound of annoyance coming from the back of his throat, only audible to those sitting closest to him.

He raises a hand to the waiter to draw her attention to him, his tone entirely neutral to anyone that didn't know the man well, but for Rose and Xion the minor exasperation in his voice is most likely all to present.

"Excuse me, but, where's the pasta dishes?"

He points at the menu as if to punctuate his question. Rose ha said this place was like Italy from their home world, so it would stand to reason they should have some good ass pasta.

Sora [i]Shiro!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550506

File: 1542571537029.jpg (99.56 KB, 960x540, sora-stuck-phone.jpg)

>>41550418
When Tet had brought them here with them, they'd quickly surmised it was because the god of play was looking for some entertainment he wasn't getting back on Disboard.

Although they had yet to challange him, it couldn't be all that fun just watching other people play games all the time when they same people were always winning.

Not that it was their fault that they never lost a game.

"Well you could always host some kind of tournament?"

Sora continues tapping away at his mobile phone, playing an online game he'd discovered while browsing the net in this world.

His younger sister, Shiro, was asleep with her head resting in his lap.

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550508

File: 1542576013645.png (118.27 KB, 230x283, Grell_Butler_Surprisingly That…)

>>41550505
>Xion looks through her menu and finds something that sounded scrumptious to her. She zeroes in on the chicken parmigiana and considers the drinks next. As she wasn't much a fan of wine, she instead puzzles over what 'sunfruit' was and if it was any good to drink.

>Alton meanwhile peruses the menu, his eyes lingering over the options as he weighed them. They all sounded fairly delicious but if this place was truly an italian-styled country he was hoping that they'd have-


<"Excuse me, but, where's the pasta dishes?"


>The waitress pauses and looks at Dave with a slight frown, her brows furrowing slightly in annoyance. This wasn't the first time she had been asked it and with a sigh she taps her pen on her notepad.


We only serve traditional Lancian food here, sir.

>Alton sits up a tad straighter, visibly surprised by the woman's reaction.


You mean to say that pasta is not part Lancian cuisine?

>The waitress is quick to reply. She appears almost offended by now and sighs in exasperation.


Of course not! We sometimes have Fuori-mondo who request it but every time I have to say that it is not part of our culture. If you wish to have that kind of meal you will have to go elsewhere than here.

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550509

File: 1542576886453.gif (590.96 KB, 450x300, tumblr_o160qnjC1b1uq66jfo3_500…)

>>41550508
"No pasta?"

This time the exasperation in his voice isn't well hidden at all, instead very present in both his demeanor and tone of voice.

"...."

Well that just wouldn't do at all, you couldn't very well have a place that served only Italian cuisine but no pasta, that was just a travesty on the highest level.

The knight of time takes a deep breath before standing up abruptly.

"This is unacceptable. I'll be right back."

And its that statement that he walks away from the group, heading to a secluded spot. His jaw firmly set with the determination to right this wrong the universe has attempted to force upon his culinary preferences.

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550510

File: 1542578628306.png (8.17 KB, 100x100, Seriously.png)

>>41550509
>The waitress and Alton both watch as Dave walks away, presumably in a huff. Xion sighs and stares hard at the menu.

Oh boy...

Hmn?

>Alton looks to Xion in confusion and with a sigh she shakes her head.


Don't worry about it, he'll be right back.

Appleslice!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550512

File: 1542579447365.png (49.15 KB, 250x250, 250px-229Houndoom.png)

>You were in the middle of a conversation with your fellow player Koki when Cerberus suddenly poked his ears up. Since his evolution his demeanor seems to have altered from what you were used to. Though the key traits of his personality were still in tacked you believed he forced this evolution on himself to better protect you. He was now too big to lean on you as he once did, now serving more as a pillow for you to lean on in times of need. Also instead of rushing to greet the new comer he sensed he instead paced to your side and began growling toward the library staircase.

>Your Iron and Tin Mechanist suits had proven useful. Thanks to them you were capable of performing maintenance on your RC bots, and find ways to upgrade them without relying soley on your alchemiter. You always were fascinated with them. You remember taking part in a tournament when you were around half the age you are now. You don't remember much only that you were upset when C-3PO was forcefully dismantled. Even now with all your upgraded creations you keep hold of your first robot. Tucked away safely in your sylladex as a prized possession you could never let go of. Though you found yourself relying on the alchemiter to duplicate items. Such as a few cans of paint you found in the garage. You found separating the bots by color made them easier to focus on. Knowing which type of RC you were looking at from a glance made more advanced maneuvers much easier. It was a shame you weren't able to bring your fathers giant RC he now kept in Canterlot. You imagine what parts you could have salvaged from such a magnificent automaton.


>As Cerberus perks up you turn your head from the RC you were working on. A sudden breeze became apparent in the library. You were confident you had closed all the windows. As the breeze grew stronger you distinctly remember feeling this before. What came next you weren't exactly looking forward to.


>The breeze would seem to stop immediately as your mentor appeared. The wind collecting into one spot for the briefest of moments before he would make himself visible. Also immediately he would reach for and pick up on of your tools on the work bench you made out of one of the tables.


Whoa, oh man what is all of this? You got some serious Puppetmaster stuff going on here.

RCkind isn't an easy Stryfe specibus to maintain. Constant maintenance is required to ensure continued operation of-

Oh wow. It's only been like, a day and I already forgot you like using the big words. Not to insult you or anything but maybe tone it down. Like keep them under four syllables?

>You let out an exhausted sigh. He wasn't the most tactful individual you ever met. At the very lest your father pretended to understand you most of the time.


Robots need work. I clean them to keep them working.

That's better. Robots are cool. I mean don't know why you wouldn't choose something easier. Though I did kind of get hammers by accident. Nobody warned me the first weapon I picked up would be stuck with me for life.

Fascinating.

>You say dully. In truth you had no interest in John's life story. The only one you cared about was the one that got you out of this game.


Right....so I take it things have been going ok here? I can only assume you've been able to make all this by leaving the house. Unless someone's been feeding you grist.

I have made several adventures into the world outside. Stronger automo-....robots...are required to continue progression.

Riiiight

>You could tell he was barely listening. Like everyone you imagine he was trying to go through this game as quickly as possible.


So like, wasn't there another player with you? I looked all over this place and you were the first person I found.

Yes, though the player is no longer with us.

Oh, like he left back to his land or something?

No I mean he has passed on.

....God tiered?

........Nick Cage's dad in Ghost Rider.

OH CRUD!

>Judging from the panic that set in you could tell that he finally got the hint. You were lucky that you managed to sit down with your father for perhaps the only movie you've ever watched.


Oh crud! Oh Jegus! How long ago did this happen? How did it happen? Did you keep the body!?

>Just as you were about to answer the first question the morbidness of the last question struck you as rather insulting. Stopping mid breath to cringe up from disgust.


Why in Celestia's name would I keep the body? Even if I had the opportunity?

Because we need it to kick in his extra life!

Extra....life?

>You remember that this was supposed to be a game. But that concept never struck you as a possibility before now.


Yeah there's this really specific thing we need to do to make sure that he wakes up on Derse with his extra life.

>You find yourself suddenly overwhelmed with emotion. You now had hope that your uncle's fate wasn't final. You drop your wrench causing Cerberus to bark in surprise.


Follow me.

>You hop on to Cerberus and make your way out of the manor. As he rides you dawn your upgraded Buddy Helmet and Sir Fashionable suit. It takes some time but you get to the location where you last saw your Uncle.


Oh no! Nononono! Where is it!?

>John's panic nearly matches your own. You go as far up the bridge as you were comfortable with going. But other then some lingering grist there was no sign of Uncle Screwloose to be seen. Nor Ken for that matter. A fact that left you more concerned then before.


I am positive this is where the faithful battle commenced. Fragments of Ken's ice punch linger here.

Crud! Crud! Crud! Oh man this just got harder!

Are we still capable of reviving Uncle Screwloose?

Yeah yeah yeah. I just need to- wait...that guy was your Uncle?

>The confusion was apparent. You could only expect as much given your difference in species.


Don't worry about it.

Got it! Anyway just keep doing what you were doing. I'll go out and make sure the Mind player wakes up. Can't believe he used up his extra life before completing his quest. He's the heir!

>John gives you safe passage back to the end of the bridge you once again dismantle before he departs. For the first time in a while you were filled with hope. The thought of seeing your Uncle again filled you with a resolve you had once lost. It was time to get back to work.

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550513

File: 1542582963123.jpg (9.34 KB, 202x250, tardis dave.jpg)

>>41550510
MEANWHILE, MANY YEARS IN THE PAST

"I cant believe I have to put up with this shit."

You'd already spent several weeks here, far back in the distant past of Lancia de pace. You had showed up right away when the natives here had started learning how to cook food.

In fact every time you introduced them to some new aspect of cooking you went ahead and jumped a few hundred years in the future to see how their society was developing.

A few introduced dishes here and cooking techniques there and you'd managed to introduce pasta based dishes into their society without drastically changing anything else about their culture.

Although they never could seem to get your name right, now sure how Strider and Spyre were close but you didn't really care enough to correct the error.

As it stood now you were currently in place for the first ever plate of spaghetti being made, and it smelled absolutely deliciuous.

But you really shouldn't ruin your appetite, especially with Xion and the others no doubt waiting for your return.

"Alright time to head back"

And it's with that statement that you vanish from where you had been standing, reappearing within a minute after you had left and calmly waking back to the table you had been sitting at, looking down at the menu and giving it a satisfied nod.

"Perfect"

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550514

File: 1542583607119.png (14.63 KB, 127x206, Uh HUH Righhhht.PNG)

>>41550513
>When Dave arrives it's as if he never left. Alton gazes in concern for where he went off to in such a hurry and Xion summarily looks fairly bored. Her wedding ring glimmers on her finger and she gazes pointedly at Dave. The menu clasped in her hand features a new section that hadn't been there before.

>The waitress, no longer looking so annoyed, regards Dave curiously. Her notepad now featured three orders and three drinks. Evidently Alton had already decided what to have for a meal after all.


Are you ready to order now, sir?

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550515

File: 1542583984329.png (114.68 KB, 500x508, f220caee8a3e14696ab87ac72c6a63…)

>>41550514
"Spaghetti, with parmesan cheese and a slice of garlic bread, And Apple juice to drink."

He orders, listing exactly what he wanted with barely a glance at the menu, looking over to Xion with an innocent smile.

"What?"

"I assume she's giving you that look because you did something she doesn't approve of"

Roses tone is light and playful in contrast to Xions gaze and Altons confused expression, her own hand lightly patting her boyfriend on the arm to let him know it's not really anything to e concerned about.

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550516

File: 1542584532649.png (49.58 KB, 500x500, Grell_Butler_Skeptic Chibi.png)

>>41550515
>The waitress jots down Dave's order with a flourish of a pen. Like the pasta, apples and their subsequent products were also added to the menus. Alcoholic ciders, regular juices, apple salads for appetizers, and what was unmistakably apple pie in the dessert section of the menu all populate what was previously a mostly-absent section of choices.

>Xion rolls her eyes and looks to Rose and Alton with a shrug, gesturing helplessly at Dave for good measure.


This is what I have to deal with. He'll decide something isn't good enough and just jump to whenever so he can turn things out the way he wants.

...Eh?

>Alton squints in confusion, unsure if he could follow just what she was saying. Xion waits until the waitress walks away and shrugs again.


Nevermind. It's basically harmless what he did, anyway.

>Still confused, Alton opts to fix his glasses on his face and set his and Rose's menus aside.

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550518

File: 1542585490752.png (85.73 KB, 410x750, tumblr_nvtz1uKzWf1s0jym7o1_500…)

>>41550516
"Time Travel. He's a time player."

Those words are all that Rose has to say to get Xions point across, After all, since Alton was also a sburb player he'd probably pick up faster then the vast population of people that never have to deal with temporal shenanigans.

Dave just gives everyone a half shrug, using the chance of the waitress appearing with their drinks to take a slow sip from some delicious apple juice.

"I was merely righting a terrible wrong in the universe, thats all."

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550519

File: 1542585967665.png (21.18 KB, 156x205, Gonna Have To Hurt You Aren't …)

>>41550518
If the terrible wrong is there being no pasta on the menu.

>Xion adds dryly as she glances at Dave. She taps the side of her own head, the ring on her finger glimmering in the sunlight as she does so.


You'd time travel if it meant Dad still had his shipment of arctic ice in his juice dispensary every time we visit him.

Oh, is that it?

>Alton chortles and leans back in his seat. He relaxes and releases a long an relieved sigh.


Here I was thinking something horribly wrong happened to facilitate you walking off in such a huff. I'm glad it wasn't for anything too dire...quite the contrary! I'm rather glad, I do enjoy a good baked ziti.

>Xion squints at Alton this time and folds her arms. He smiles sheepishly back at her.


Seriously?

Indeed!

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550520

File: 1542587789210.jpg (93.31 KB, 600x528, 75c98544e3e0949358867634d1d5f1…)

>>41550519
"I dont really see the problem with it."

She might find it just a bit of an abusive of such an ability, but it wasn't like Dave was completely irresponsible so it didn't matter to her all that much.

"And Alton agrees with me that it was a terrible travesty that needed to be corrected. See. I know what I'm doing."

He pauses for a moment, considering her statement.

"Yeah, I probably would to be honest. How's that a problem?"

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550521

File: 1542589451278.jpg (49.87 KB, 540x720, Pen Sized.jpg)

>>41550520
>Xion shrugs and folds her arms.

Doesn't it come off as a reckless or selfish use of powers that could be used to better ends? Why just flit around using it for stupid things like making sure pasta is a dish in a country or even for dumb things like getting the last popsicle on sale before someone else?

Well...

>Alton frowns and considers his retort carefully. He speaks just as slowly as he goes, sounding only vaguely sure of what he was saying overall.


I'd say that when it comes to great power one assumes great responsibility but that does not entail that using said power for temporary selfish benefit doesn't exclude the noble actions.

>He gestures to himself.


I abuse my powers to keep the manor lawn as healthy and beautiful as I can, because I can. I assuredly don't have to do so but it makes me happy. If we aren't allowed to do as we wish with our powers then are our powers in service of ourselves or the means to bind obligated moral slavery to others?

>The young woman frowns at Alton. In her experience being totally selfish with incredible power led to suffering, and in that instance she grew a distaste for the wastefulness. Doctor Hyde had even drilled in that to use such formidable power to grant such a selfish desire was a horrible waste that she never should have indulged in.


>While she could watch Dave abuse his powers for stupid things on occasion she never totally felt okay about it either. Alton, seeing her unconvinced expression, tilts his head and squints.


I suppose to put it another way: was the moral obligation to remain at Wayne Manor despite the damage to oneself a good and moral thing to do?

>This strikes through Xion like a lightning bolt. She stiffens like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming truck. She knew exactly what Alton was getting at and her face twists into an odd expression of agitation, offense, and strikingly pain.


>Alton pauses, his own expression softening. He clears his throat awkwardly and sinks back into his seat.


I'm...quite sorry, that was inappropriate of me.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550523

>>41550379
Sunset purses her lip. Trying to trick him to leave keeps flipping between insanely easy and mind-numbingly difficult. Still, as long as she avoided pissing him off, she should be fine.

But what to say? She obviously couldn't show off her Equestrian magic, which was kinda what she did best. What ability could she use to pass off as her own...?

"Well, there's...this."

Sunset grabs a small dagger from her sylladex, gripping it and making a quick cut on her arm. She immediately winces in pain, trying not to shout as the blood quickly starts to drip from the wound. She puts the dagger back in her inventory.

She then concentrates her time powers on her cut, and in seconds, the wound closes itself and the scar fates, as if she never sliced her arm in the first place.

"I can do that to others, too. People keep thinking an ability like this would go to some do-gooder, but that's never been my style. I've found more creative uses than just playing medic."

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550526

File: 1542594128399.jpg (142.28 KB, 500x413, tumblr_lywd4bqjFx1qhq7kb.jpg)

>>41550521
Rose herself tilts her head at Xion with an unreadable expression on her face, she's about to starting talking before abruptly closing her mouth for seemingly no reason.

At least what would seem like no reason to anyone whose not aware of her title as a Seer, instead picking up her glass and taking a small sip from the cup.

Dave however has no such predilection to keep his thoughts to himself.

"Look, I take up the responsibility to use my powers to help and protect other people, thats the whole point of the Riftguard. Sometimes, there are even threats that just cant be handled without the kind of crazy weight I can throw around in a fight when its not just for fun."

He starts to give a half hearted shrug before stopping himself mid-action and straightening his shoulders. He shouldn't act like it didn't matter when it very clearly did.

So instead he reaches across the table to gently take her hand in his, the seriousness of his expression easily visible even with his shades.

"Like Alton said, a lot of people want to assume that just because I have great power I have to use it to help other people. But.."

He pauses for just a moment, as if considering his choice of words.

"If having an ability means I must use it for other people and never myself, then the only think you could call me is a slave to the betterment of everyone else. The only person that has any right to my blood, sweat, and tears is myself."

He gives her hand a gentle squeeze, doing his best to give her as reassuring a smile as he can.

"It's noble to want to help people, and to think that you should because you can, but I dont think you should get that mixed up with the idea that you have to help people."

He desperately hopes that he's getting his point across the way that he means to, and has a sudden desire to ask Rose why she closed her mouth like that and din't say anything. She probably would have had an easier time explaining then he is.

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550527

File: 1542597692040.jpg (139.57 KB, 500x500, Because This Can't Be Wiped Aw…)

>>41550526
>Xion squeezes Dave's hand, her eyes dimming unhappily. She rubs her thumb on his hand and takes a deep breath to calm down. It was a sore subject and not one she picked at often since the topic of personal responsibility and power came up much while living in Town. Work and daily minutiae filled in deeper philosophical questions she was often challenged by when she still lived at Wayne Manor.

...It just makes me feel guilty, you know? And, I guess, kind of glad I don't have that kind of power to decide that myself.

Honestly this is why we don't advertise our powers in the first place, Xion. Could you imagine if everyone knew Dave here could do what he does? They'd want him to prevent absolutely every tragedy that's ever happened and, if he refused, berate him for his inactions.

>He gazes at Xion in concern and frowns.


Would you say that anyone should treat him in that kind of manner? Expect so much of him just because of his talents?

>Xion dips her gaze to the table, moodily staring at the violet cloth covering it. She sighs after a few moments and shakes her head.


I...no, I wouldn't. I'd hate it of someone kept telling me I wasn't doing enough or being selfish about my powers even when I'm trying my best.

>The lord of Wayne Manor nods sagely just as the waitress comes around. She sets a garlic-smelling set of breadsticks down as well as il and vinegar for dipping. The drinks also are set about, a crisp apple juice for Dave, a sweet and tart sunfruit juice for Xion, and the wine both Rose and Alton had ordered.


Food will be a few more minutes, please enjoy the breadsticks while you wait!

>She smiles and dips away to serve other guests at the restaurant. Xion watches her go and quietly takes a breadstick to munch on.

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550528

File: 1542598346397.png (56.52 KB, 540x489, tumblr_no2k9cwmZv1qbaysdo1_540…)

>>41550527
"Nobody really has the right to expect anything from anyone, doesn't mean there's anything wrong with feeling like you could do more. Just make sure you're doing it because it's what you want, and not because it's what you're supposed to do. Yeah?"

He gives her a half smile, while squeezing her hand a firm squeeze, reaching out with his free hand to take a bread stick to nibble on as well, nothing quite beat the fresh taste of garlic bread.

"Besides that, if Dave went around making sure to solve every problem in everyones lives. No one would ever learn or grow from facing adversity or problems in their lives. Conflict is needed for growth."

She gives Xion an encouraging smile, picking up her glass of wine and taking a small sip from it slowly.

"Mhh. Delicious"

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550529

File: 1542599127994.png (29.29 KB, 113x158, Grell_Butler_IDon'tHaveAnImage…)

>>41550528
>After a couple nibbles Xion offers Dave a weak smile back at him. The sticks were tasty to her, the outer shell breaking with a satisfying crunch to a yeasty bread beneath. While she enjoys her food, Alton takes a sip of his glass of wine. It's the same as Rose ordered and, to his surprise, had a wonderful full body he could expect from equivalent italian wines from his world.

>There's a long pause. The noises around them fill the silence. People walk along the canal's side path. Voices and footsteps bounce off the fresco walls, giving comfortable ambiance to their environment. The clinging and clanking of utensils on plates of nearby diners join with the still-delicious smells wafting from the building.


>A boat passes by on the canal. A woman stands and pushes it along with a long pole down the thin waterway. She sings a song in an unfamiliar language as she goes which bounces pleasantly off the walls.


>Alton watches the boat pass by. Once the singing tapers off her looks to Dave and Xion once more. It seemed a change of topic was in dire order now, especially after such a moodkiller beforehand.


>He sets his wineglass down and inclines his head to the both of them.


So, I've been meaning to ask about your wedding....ah...just where is the venue going to be again?

Zero!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550533

File: 1542619029584.png (460.19 KB, 1920x1080, chrome 2013-10-30 19-35-00-30.…)

>>41550501
>Zero himself pauses for a moment as well. He was certainly used to recieving threats and warnings, and it was not unexpected all things considered, but something about the warning seemed off. As if it was less of a threat, and more of a.. 'helpful advice' kind of thing.

>It was enough to make Zero at least consider the warning. Of course Geass would still work on him regardless of how crazy this man might be, but he supposes he should try to be careful up until he feels the need to use it.


>Though, if possible he'd like to use his Geass as few times as possible.


Not to worry, I have no such intentions.

>He waves a hand at the man as he takes him towards the elevator, and Zero follows behind him and waits patiently for the elevator to arrive.


>It was honestly a bit lucky for him that his broadcast was cut off in this area of the world. It allowed him to act as freely as he has been. In a way, he was a bit grateful to this mysterious person. Without him interrupting his broadcast, he likely wouldn't have found out about him.


I will try to be careful though. Thank you for the warning.

>Finally, he takes a few steps forward to enter the elevator after it arrives. He stops briefly to take a look inside the elevator, somewhat surprised to find no buttons on the inside. He supposed that means this elevator in particular only had 2 stopping points. Makes sense.


>Though all this talk of how odd Kululu supposedly was only makes him more interested. What kind of person was this Kululu? He'd find out soon enough.

Tet!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550534

File: 1542620204086.jpg (198.37 KB, 850x478, Img-story-fifth-01-light.jpg)

>>41550506
Hmhmhm, well yeah, but what kind?

>Tet begins to float over towards Sora as he speaks, smiling a little as he begins to think more about this possible tournament.


A regular old tournament is too boring. There's no challenge! And with people like you two around all the time, it's really hard to see some people actually do some impressive stuff. But we can't just have them all play against you either, cuz that'd be no fair. What to do..

>As he slowly floated past Sora, he'd sneak a peak at his phone to check out what kind of game he might be playing. Despite being the God of Play, video games weren't something Tet was all too familiar with. His world didn't have any, and although he was quick to catch on to how they work, he still hasn't had much time with them.


>That said, he'd still probably be considered a professional at any video game he was caught playing.


>Naturally because of this, the thought of a video game tournament crosses his mind, but those are overdone to hell and back. Not really the kind of tournament he was looking for.


One on one bracket or round robin style tournaments are so dull. All you guys had to do was beat one person in one of those and you became the rulers of Elkia.

>He pauses once more as he says this, and laughs a little.


I wonder if I should ask Stephanie how things are going over there with you guys missing.

???!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550535

>>41550533
>The doors to the elevator slide shut once Zero is properly inside. The last he sees of the lobby and his escort is the man actually saluting him as the doors shut. He utters a single word, one that makes it past the cheerful 'ding' that rings out.

Godspeed.

>Once the doors shut the elevator shifts and moves down. With no paneling there's no telling how far down this shaft goes but after a full minute the force of the elevator stopping finally comes along with a secondary cheerful 'ding~!'


>When the doors open Lelouch is treated to a large room lit solely by massive flatscreens surrounding a center platform. The room is easily as large as a tennis court and conspicuously warm. Wires and cables hang from the ceiling and stretch across the tile floors, incestuously twisted together and plugged into varieties of sockets in the walls. The smell of curry tinges the air.


>The screens all portray different feeds. Some Zero could see were sets. People working on the daily news or the latest game show blaze on these bright screens. Others, however, were security feeds. Several show different angles of the lobby he had been in. One nearby reveals even the elevator and even Zero himself standing inside it. If Zero were to look, he'd see there wasn't anything that looked like a camera could hide or be.


>The largest screen, bizarrely, features the room that stretched out before him. The darkened platform is poorly luminated by the screens at their distances, casting an eerie corona of light around a throne-like chair with dozens of extensions from it.


>Two large circles of light appear in the center of the throne. A strange giggly noise starts low and grows louder.


kuuuukukukukukukukukukukukuuuuu~!

>There's a pause in the strange laughter. Then...


<PSHOO!


>The screens all flare bright blue, bathing the room in light. And, through the light itself...

Kululu!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550536

File: 1542621962806.png (154.02 KB, 500x352, Meh_Kukuku.png)

>>41550533
>>41550535
>In the center of the room, bathed in blue light, was a three-foot tall yellow frog wearing a beanie and swirly-looking glasses. If his appearance wasn't enough to be a ridiculous farce the absolutely goofy voice completed the amount of stupidity centered in the middle of such an advanced room.

I was wondering when you were going to show up! It took so long I was starting to think maybe blocking your broadcast made you too upset to have a nice talk, kukuku~!

Valanthe!Style/hTBECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550537

File: 1542631681941.png (301.64 KB, 655x726, tumblr_p7xhh8msEx1qgo1lio2_128…)

>>41550487
>Val tilted her head slightly to the side at Sophie's response. She hadn't meant it that way.

Oh, I didn't think you would. But usually kids get bored. I know I do.

>She smiled after a moment and shrugged.


Ah, well, no biggie! Let's get on with it!

>She was visibly and audibly excited now, a marked change from the more or less reserved way she had been acting before. It was probably due to the fact that the journey to find her friend was almost at an end. It had been nearly a week since the last time she had seen Sabel, and she was ready for that time to be behind her.


>She turned away from Sophie and made her way to the stairs, starting to walk up to the next floor, following the ever growing strength of Sabel's scent.


>The moment of reunification was almost at hand.

Doobie the Warrior HamsterCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550538

File: 1542651746551.png (149.76 KB, 2000x2200, HD Doobie.png)

>>41550464
>>41550468
>>41550492

>Doobie keeps a careful eye on the compass man as he begins to real back in preparation for a powerful punch. Just before he makes contact with the creatures face, Doobie digs his paws into the creatures face and launches himself up and over it's head, landing safely on the ground just as the creature falls.


Whew

>Doobie twirls his sword as it returns to it's original form and sheaths it. He turns and gives a proud smile to the compass man.


Well done friend! You pack an impressive punch.

>After a quick once over of the creature to confirm that it was not dead, Doobie calls out.


Captain Orbit! The creature has been subdued and it is now safe to gather. Lost changelings!

>Doobe climbs on top of the creature so as to be more clearly seen.


Fear not lost Changelings! Doobie and company are not here to hurt you.

Number 5!battle/Y8cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550539

>>41550465

>ZeroBelle appears in Fours workshop, still stunned from her experience. She barely turns her head to glance at the many different eyes staring at her. This was her first time actually being in the workshop and had no idea what kind of things she did in here, let alone that she had any pets. It did seem really strange to her that any creatures would be allowed to be in here other than Four herself, but there were bigger problems to deal with at the moment than the possible infiltration of the base by a lost group of woodland creatures.


Uhh...

>Quickly turning around to get a feel for her situation, ZeroBelle looks to the video playback, immediately recognizing the creature.


What, what was that thing?

>>41550480
>>41550482

>Fives unconscious body is thankfully easy enough to hang onto, though still completely unresponsive.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550546

File: 1542679381962.png (573.43 KB, 882x802, tumblr_ox7c70p5zV1wz28teo1_128…)

>>41550466
Wish granting and hunting hmm?

>Victoria would look up at thought, even if there was nothing on the ceiling she was mostly just thinking. Her mind constructing ideas of waht these two might be. Calvicus a power sorcerer maybe? Hircine a man who wishes to hunt the most dangerous creatures for the sport of it? Her mind started to drift back to her sister, and caused her to get more of a somber look on her face. Though she would raise her glass and gave it a small drink


I don't suppose you actually meet up with them from time to time for family dinners or get together, do you?

Tachikoma Unit 06Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550557

File: 1542684856888.jpg (22.81 KB, 640x352, gits-sac_tachikoma000.jpg)

>Meanwhile prowling the streets, not seeming to be up to anything specific other than curiously exploring the local area and eavesdropping on any open networks it happened to pass-by.
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550569

File: 1542696323732.jpg (16.1 KB, 200x200, c653b9e32b3a7ebbebb127abb6a5ef…)

>>41550502
"Hmm...well, I'm a decent enough mechanic anyways, but its not really anything special."

>Quinn says as they head out into the foyer, and then into a room that seems to be filled with various exercise equipment and other similar things.


"Well, its not like I'd know what to do with a robot or any of that fancy stuff the Luminans tend to have though, and it'd be a problem if I wasn't able to get replacement parts if Hermod got damaged, cause I can't really make them myself."

>There almost seems to be a bit of worry to the youth's voice before he changes the subject.


"The garage should be on the other side of this room. There's a few other vehicles in there as well, so we should probably try to avoid scuffing any of them up by accident while we're in there."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550580

File: 1542747668432.jpg (413.02 KB, 1280x1499, Is this hell.jpg)

>In a room up in one of the second floors of the manor, Clint was putting Lilly to bed. It had been a bit of a...hassle...he supposed. Making sure she bathed, brushed her teeth, got into her pajamas. Trying to actually get her to accept the fact it was bed time was kind of hard too , since she wanted to stay up later to watch TV or play video games. Though finally! She had slept. Clint finished pulling the blankets over her, making sure she was all nice and tucked in. It was starting to get colder so he wouldn't have wanted her to get a cold! The two had actually shared a bed, as Clint hadn't moved out of the room he first started staying in to get into one with two beds. Firstly he was lazy, secondly, it was comforting to have her sleeping near him.

>Clint went to take a seat at a chair near the bed, kicked up his feet onto the near by corner table, and took in a deep breath and let it out slowly.


....

>It was moments like this he wondered what he did without Lilly. So rare he was actually alone and had free time.

DixieCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550582

>>41550580

>It was finally time. For these past months Dixie had been carefully observing Lilly in all her actions and thoughts, highly suspicious of the child and the effect the unknown magic might have had on her. She tolerated and endured the nagging and energetic child for so long, that she had started growing accustomed to her presence around Clint. Such complacency made her, anxious. It was time that she discussed the issue with Clint directly. Having felt that she had gathered enough information on the young abomination.


>Dixie gently pushes open the door so as to not awaken Lilly, and pushes it shut behind her with her hind leg. Her tail lazily hangs behind her, swaying with her every step. Walking across the room she hops up on her favorite armrest next to the one Clint sat in. Though she would say it was her favorite because of its positioning that allowed her to see the door and window at the same time, it was really just because it smelled like her and the way the morning sun would warm her fur. After doing a few circles on the cushion, Dixie gets comfortable and rests her head on the armrest, facing Clint and Lilly.


< Clint


>She says in a stern and serious tone


< I believe it is time that we discuss the unusual circumstances of your daughters sudden ressurection. Up until now I have left well enough alone and allowed you to continue life with your daughter unquestioned. However, after careful observation I feel that now is the time that you tell me exactly what happened.


>There, she hoped that would be straight forward enough.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550584

File: 1542750017061.jpg (406.3 KB, 842x900, tumblr_nvp9d7GBBc1tnehybo1_128…)

>>41550582
>And there was Dixie! He had wondered when she was going to come by. It seemed like a normal day infact, the three of them coming to their room to go to sleep. Clint didn't say anything to Dixie when she came in, just giving her a nod. Though when Dixie said something Clint took a deep breath again and shifted in his seat, taking his feet of the table as well.

.....well what about it? I told you I just made deal with someone to bring her back. That's it.

>Clint was pretty snappy, and quick when it came to that. Hell, Clint didn't even tell her that's what happened, almost as if he was trying to avoid talking about the events that happened. I'm not actually sure if Clint had told her or not, but I'm leaning towards he didn't! So!

Sanguine!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550590

File: 1542755986933.jpg (165.31 KB, 900x925, sanguine_by_ravagaard-d6acvhq.…)

>>41550546
Nah. Family meet ups tend to get violent. Safer to just crash their private parties.

>He'd say casually.

Vaykor!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550591

>>41550469
>Vaykor would step closer.

It is what will happen.

>He'd grab for the mare.


>>41550468
>>41550492
>>41550538
>The man had expected the golem to change when defeated.

Thanks.

>He'd say to Doobie. He'd then begin picking up the large fellow, carrying him with his torso over his head.

R34Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550593

File: 1542763412086.jpg (26.69 KB, 480x480, not a good idea.jpg)

>>41550591
>>41550492
>>41550538

>Indeed, the big beat-up man would not change into a dinky little changeling, he would keep his form as it was, there seemed to be no illusions involved.


>The golem was very, very heavy, his weight definitely matched his size causing all of his limbs to drag along the ground, limp and unresponsive.


>The young changeling pondered over Orbit's words, what he said made sense but it bothered him that he would not clarify who exactly was responsible, it's not like he had much of a choice either, these people managed to beat a golem rather easily so there was no running from them.


"...No."

>He shook his head at Orbit.


"This Golem wasn't...ours. Not made by...us, anyways."


>He seemed to pick up some of Orbit's speech patterns, even his voice morphed into something similar to his.


>>41550538

>Doobie's words did little to dissuade R34's from her position, still hovering around the nearby tree, watching the situation from above. She would briefly look over to Orbit, she was not yet sure what he was capable of but he did not seem to have hurt her brother, in fact it looked like they were having a chat of all things.


>She let out an elongated sigh, her face was tired from dealing with everything, she hadn't gotten a lot of rest and having no hivemind to fall back on was very taxing. She would have to give herself up for the best possible outcome. She set her sights on Doobie, glaring at him from afar.


>The changeling could not afford starting a fight with these people, she will have to restrain herself, even the mere thought of being near that hamster was repulsive, scary even. Yet she could not sense any form of deceit from him. Was he able to manipulate what sort of emotions he gave off?


"You, Hamster. What are your goals? What is your purpose? Why did you and your underlings attack our...my, old swarm?"


>The sudden realization came right back, she was no longer part of the hive, somehow, he managed to cut them off, strand them without a hivemind. She grit her teeth, almost shouting at him, snarling.


"What have you done to us?!"


>Her horn lit up with blue energy.

DaiohCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550595

>>41550591

>The stallion could only stare wide-eyed at the scene unfolding before him, he had no idea what was real or not anymore, whatever this thing before him was wasn't his wife anymore he thought.


<"Run! You have to run now!"


>The stallion shook his head in disbelief, he never heard her plead like this. How could this have happened to him? He slowly began to back off, going right back the way he came.


>Vaykor's heavy steps would get him almost within arms-length of the struggling, tall pony, the golden light from her horn growing more and more intense as her warning was getting ignored by the large man.


>Suddenly, a beam of golden energy shot forth from her horn, straight up into the sky until it hit the barrier. Briefly the entire construct would shimmer with a green and golden texture, making the size of it visible even from the outside. It was truly a sight to behold.


"Hmpf...You're about as stubborn as they come isn't that so? Nobody is going anywhere."


>The mare would say in an ice-cold tone.


"I've felt every single one you killed. We have prepared a very special kind of place for you, Vaykor."


>The mare leered up at Vaykor with a very grotesque grimace of hatred but strangely enough did not seem to want to move away even a centimeter, the pony did not seem to fear any sort of repercussions.


>Vaykor could feel himself very...isolated, there was no easy way out of this dome, teleportation won't work!


>The distant sounds of snarls and crinkling of wings, idle chatter emanated from deeper within the camp, a sound all too familiar to Vaykor.


>Several shadows were now lurking about the tops of the various tents, still keeping their distance for now.

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550599

File: 1542771169268.png (135.29 KB, 435x438, Wait... what do you mean thats…)

>>41550569
"Well it still isn't a bad skill to have, I know I would be lost if I tried to even try to fix something..."
>She stopped for a moment and facepalmed as she remembered something.
"Aaww drat! That's right... I don't have my broom anymore... I might actually have to start learning how this kind of stuff actually works."

>She seemed to be distracted by her own predicament for the moment before tuning back into the Quinn's tour.


"...Sorry, it's been a long day, still sort of in crisis mode, so be careful around the stuff in the garage right? I mean that shouldn't be much of an issue."

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550604

>>41550523
Regenerator huh? Yeah those are pretty dime-a-dozen round here. Every one who can regrow an arm thinks they can try to be the next Badger.

>Of course as far as Sunset would know there would be nobody around here by that name. I'm fact eve if she looked as much as she wanted she wouldn't ever find someone by that name.


Could use a cool name though. Like Regina. Or Menacing Medic. Oh I know! The Goth!

>Of course the psycopath would make a joke about the fact she just cut herself to show her powers.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550605

>>41550604
Sunset shrugs. "Eh, can't really change what I was given, I guess. Don't really wanna try regenerating from just my head. It's helpful for getting what I want. There's only so many bones in the body to break, and then you gotta wait months for them to heal. Luckily I can turn that wait into a few seconds, have them feel the pain of their kneecaps being busted all over again..."

She honestly hated those name suggestions, even if she legitimately wanted to go back to being evil, but giving away more of her powers probably wasn't the best idea at the moment. "Hm, not bad, I do need to pick a name for myself if I wanna stand out more..."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550607

File: 1542793248620.gif (348.15 KB, 250x167, tumblr_lwu9coGukc1r42kq9o2_250…)

>>41550537
>The girl just shakes her head after a few moments, though it seems for once that she might actually have understood what was being said for once.

"Let's...get on with it!"

>Even without turning around it'd be pretty clear that the mood is pretty incestuous from the way Sophie basically cheers out the phrase before following Val further up the stairs.


>Whatever might have been bothering her before doesn't seem to still be the case...at least not for the moment either.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550608

>>41550605
Ooooo, the malicious type.

>Twice would noticeably raise an eyebrow at the statement. He would toss the darts onto the board. Or at least as close to the board as he could shooting blind. He then walks closer to Sunset. Uncomfortably close to the point she'd have to back up until she hit the wall. Then with a loud bang he'd slam his hand up against the wall by her head, partially pinning her in place.


I like that~

CardinalCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550609

>>41550539
>There's some audible rattling and sounds of metal scraping against metal before the fox re-emerges from the table, wires in its mouth. Even so, it seems to be able to talk unimpeded.

"Fleet Reports. Unknown entity, unknown class."

>The screens animate as the fox continues, seemingly punctuating its fragmented sentences. Most seem to be examples or observations of effects.


"Semi incorporeal. Immune to magical attack. Immune to physical attack. Immune to area magic effects."

>The other woodland creatures accompanying the fox seem to go back to their ambling, the fox itself dropping the wires and wandering back into the tangle.


"Suspected negative emotional effects while in proximity. Severity unknown; unable to ascertain. "

>More rustling, then silence.


"Standing by."
This post was edited by its author on .

ALBATROSS / High Orbit!FAUXFoX/UQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550611

>>41550591
>>41550538
>>41550593
>The pegasus sighs, ruffling his feathers again.

"One more mystery... to add to the pile of troubles."

>It was... disturbing how quickly these changelings adapted to ways of speech. One could never really get used to it. As it stood, hearing the changeling mimic his halting speech was bizarre, to say the least. Sighing, the pegasus watches as the golem is hauled away, like the other two changelings before it.


"Well, that's tha-"

>Whatever the captain was going to say next is lost as he snaps to attention, noticing the larger changeling's sudden change of tone. Now slightly wary he shifts his gaze between the two, before continuing in a much more serious tone of voice.


"Going to guess... that's not your queen. Bit exposed for it."

>It doesn't seem like the pegasus has any overtly hostile intent towards anything in particular, though the situation does seem to be escalating. Still in the same serious tone, the captain continues speaking.


"Well... I won't interfere if you don't. Let the hamster... sort this one out, and hopefully this won't end... in a mess for either side."

Dixie!TRaItoRCe2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550612

File: 1542828403806.jpg (120.59 KB, 1128x914, fox-hound2-disneyscreencaps.co…)

>>41550584

>Dixie narrows her eyes and glares at Clint, letting out a short low growl.


< Don't get snappy with me Clint, I know very well that there is more to it than what you're letting on. Or did you already forget exactly what it is I'm capable of?


>With a quick huff, she cuts off the growl.


< Or perhaps the only way to get through to an old veteran like yourself is a good scare? Whatever you made this "deal" with must have asked for something in return. Full resurrection is no easy feat Clint, let alone across dimensions. It's unheard of! I am concerned that you may have bit off more than you can chew with this one. You need to tell me exactly what happened because whatever kind of magic you used has had an... unusual effect on Lilly.

Doobie the Warrior HamsterCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550614

File: 1542829498447.png (616.23 KB, 911x988, Untitled.png)

>>41550591

>Doobie nods to the compass man and hops off the unconscious creature as he picks it up.


And thank you my friend for holding back. Be sure it goes right back to where it was before.

>Hopefully they would all be long gone by the time it woke up again and just go about it's life as usual, though with a few new injuries to remind it of the incident. If it was intelligent enough, it would hopefully act as a reminder not to pick a fight.


>>41550593
>>41550611

>Doobies ears pick up on the soft hovering and the gentle rustling of leaves out of sync with it's surroundings. Turning to look directly to the voice he replies.


Doobie is here to help! That we might find peace between the Changelings and those who live nearby. The skirmish from before was in self defense, the swarm attacked us first, so we defended.

>That last question answered his most burning question without even having to ask it. So, there were more who experienced a similar effect.


Fear not for the change that has come upon you.

>Doobie pulls out his sword and holds it out in front of him sideways.


With this blade, Doobie used an attacked called "Smite Evil", although, it would be more fitting to call it "Cleanse Evil". It does as the suggested name says, those of the swarm who were hit with it's cleansing power were freed from any evil influence that may have had hold on you. Another of your group is safe with us in Aquarius, D20 as you call them, through them we have learned that Doobies attack has severed the connection between Changeling and Queen.

>Even as he said it, Doobie wondered, that if perhaps the Queen herself were to use her hivemind powers for good, would his attack have had the same effect?


This was, er, unexpected.

>Even though he has had this sword for as long as he can remember, Doobie still has yet to fully understand all that it is capable of, or the effects thereof.

Zero!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550621

File: 1542846528824.jpg (20.37 KB, 864x480, 1384729519558.jpg)

>>41550535
>As the elevator door opens, Zero takes a few steps into the room he was greeted with to take a look around him. The room he found was oddly stereotypical for someone who had such advanced knowledge of technology, but for the moment, the person themself seemed absent.

>Though he knew that wasn't the case. The large monitors in front of him showing security footage of all the places he had been on the way here were likely no coincidence; he had been watched, which means he was expected. Depending on how this mystery person chose to act, it could spell trouble for him, so he had to continue to be cautious. The man from the lobby's warning still didn't sit well with him.


>It was the sound of the odd laughter that made him look once again over to the arraw of monitors, and as the screens all light up, Zero shields his eyes from the unexpected flash of light for a moment.


>Briefly, he thought to himself that being theatrical in exchanges was his thing. Whoever this was was doing a good job of showing him up.


>>41550536
>And he remained impressed until he saw what exactly he was dealing with.

...

>A large yellow frog was the one behind this? For once Zero found himself relatively speechless. He had to think for an abnormally long time- at least by Zero standards, to find something to say to him. For the time he spent thinking, he just stared in awe at this ridiculous little creature.


>Though of course with the mask, noone would be able to tell.


So, you're the one in charge of Kulu TV. I must say I didn't expect someone like you.

At first I didn't really like the fact that you blocked my broadcast, but thinking about it, it opened up an opportunity. I never would have learned about you had you not, so for that, I am grateful. However, it seems you wanted to talk to me just as much as I wanted to talk to you. So, it's nice to meet you, Kululu. What about Zero has you interested?

>This was stupid

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550624

File: 1542848318731.jpg (1.92 MB, 3508x2152, 467183.jpg)

>>41550599
<...A broom?"

>Quinn can't help but think there's been another misunderstanding as the pair continues across the room towards the gym.


"Yeah, its just...well we're both pretty new here at Wayne Manor from the sounds of it, and I'd rather not get off on the wrong foot with someone I haven't even met yet."

>The youth would say before finally heading through the door on the opposite side of the room from were they started and entering the garage.


>An assortment of vehicles are parked inside, including an odd car with doors that look like they'd open upwards instead of sideways, with several motor cycles, and even a moped off to one side.


>Quinn heads not for the heavy duty almost armor plated of the cycles but instead towards one that looks actually somewhat bare bones in comparison aside from the supplies strapped to the back of it.


"Like I said, he's not really much to look at, but Hermod here isn't as finicky as a lot of newer bikes out there at least."

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550628

File: 1542856882684.png (235.5 KB, 606x565, Haha you think you are people,…)

>>41550624
"Oh you are new here too?"
>She asked curiously, wondering to herself what his story was.

"Oh wow, what a variety of vehicles you have here."
>She complimented while exploring lightly through the small collection before rejoining Quinn near their motor cycle.

"Wait you named your bike? Heh~"
>She giggled a little, finding it rather cute actually.

"That's pretty cool."

Kululu!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550632

File: 1542860840835.png (323.61 KB, 561x393, Kululu_Kukukukuku.PNG)

>>41550621
>Kululu, the grand controller KULU TV, regards Zero with a hand pressed over his mouth to stifle his odd 'kuku' laughter. It's impossible to tell just what the frog is looking at with his strange swirling glasses but his attention appeared by all accounted to be fixated on Zero before him.

Kukuku! I hope you understand that for all my time on Rigel Prima I never encountered someone try to override my broadcast signals! The efforts to hijack my carefully cultivated media empire were hilariously mediocre but a smart move for someone wanting to make a point~!

And what a point it was too, kukuku~!

>The frog reaches to his side and presses one of many buttons on his console. The screens around them flare to life again, the lighting changing to reveal the same broadcast that Zero had done that fateful day in Littledove.


You're a very bold one, aren't you? Can't say I heard of the 'Black Knights' or 'Zero' before but you can bet I decided to do a little digging about you!

Kukukukuuuu!

>The frog reaches forward at the console again, his yellow fingers flying across the board. He stares at Zero the entire time as he types and with flickers the screens shift to different shots. The images on the screens are a much more startling sight. Several are the interior of the Hawk Party Headquarters, appearing to be security footage showing birdies walking around. There's footage of Hiragawa sitting in his office nervously preening himself as a stack of papers loom on his desk. The dates on the bottoms of the screens reveal the footage to be the current time. With such a wild difference it was likely the middle of the night, which explained the birdie's state of dishevelment.


While I was looking around for little tidbits about the Black Knights I dug into some other things and found some interesting coincidences, kuku~

The records of the Hawk Party virus were mostly purged from their systems but I found some interesting stubs on the bankrolls of the party for materials necessary to develop viral microorganisms~! These stubs continued right up until a certain point!

Clicky!

>The frog presses another button. The screens shift again, these ones dated July 15th of 2018. Zero may find the date familiar, as that was the same day Dr. Uriusu had a sudden and strange change of heart.


It took some digging after the pay stubs stopped but I have absolutely no life, so it was a breeze~! The Hawk Party's security footage is all a little funny on this day~! Almost as if it had been tampered with.

>The frog grins. By the way his face grotesquely distorts one might think he was on the verge of breaking out into hysterical laughter. However, he just chortles another quiet 'kukuku' and continues speaking.


That must have been your doing, riiiight? How did you manage it? Blackmail? Bribery? Something a little more mystical maybe, kukuku~?

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550636

>>41550608
Oh sweet Celestia, she would slug the guy if she wasn't supposed to seduce him.

"Is that so, huh?" Sunset chuckles, faking her best smile. "Well then, how about I show you a little more...in a place more private...and intimate, perhaps?"

Oh please please please let that work. Just saying that felt like bile coming up through her throat.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550638

File: 1542872316868.jpg (39.74 KB, 225x350, 317875 (1).jpg)

>>41550590
Oh really?

>Victoria blinked a bit at the mention of family meet ups getting violent.


IF they do get violent and you crash a party of theirs, wouldn't that just cause more violence though?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550640

File: 1542875641272.jpg (365.85 KB, 800x707, debd7ecf1cda534d114292d78b4d5c…)

>>41550612
Give me a good scare.

Hah.

>Clint scoffed at that. It had been a good while since he had felt really scared. He had assumed that Dixie had meant a good scare as in one that will truly haunt him. It was almost comical for him to think of Dixie to really scare him. He'd stay quiet for a bit though, realizing his thoughts were probably getting a bit to harsh towards Dixie. Dixie had also been Clints closest friend here, so at the very least he should beable to talk to her about this kind of thing. Perhaps even should talk to her about it. Clint calmed himself with a sigh, and a stroke of his chin, his arm falling to his lap.


It's been a while since uh.....that attack i did with Wade, Alton, and that ghost pony, hasn't it? There were these crystals Frank had that we smashed. You remember all that right? Just happened like a few months ago it feels like....

>Clint was sure that she would have remembered being there, since it was probably the last thing that happened with her that was exciting. That he knew of anyways. She could have gone on a date with a huskey or something.


Those crystals ...or gems....whatever they were, were alive. And I guess imprinted it's self into me? I'm...not sure what it was. I never told anyone that either. It only happened with two out of the three gems , dunno if it was a good thing or a bad thing because of that....

>Clints eye drifted towards Lilly once more, the little sleeping bundle of joy in his life. He often wondered if he destroyed that last crystal instead of Wade doing it, if he would beable to wish for both his daughter and his wife back. Lilly being back was enough to make him not stay up every night thinking about it, but he did think about it.


...Long story short, it brought Lilly back to life, in exchange for my body. So when I die it'll turn into one of those crystals we destroyed, so....

>Clint trailed off with a small half shrug, as if to gloss over the entire deal like it was no big deal to him.

DixieCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550641

>>41550640

< Yes, I remember all of that. Had you not destroyed all if the gems it would have been a more difficult fight than it already was.


>As Clint explained further, Dixie pondered on his words, trying to piece together what she already knew about these gems compared with what she was being told now.


< They were alive somehow? So far as I was aware, Frank used those gems as a means of boosting his own power. I had no idea that they were capable of actions on their own.


>She wondered exactly how Frank was able to keep this information hidden from the other agents considering how useful something like that would have been to them. Then again, it was likely her former employers were very much aware and chose to withhold the information from the others. Perhaps a wise choice considering that it could make one more powerful than the others and ruin the balance they had in place.


< I suppose trading your body for her life was an easy choice for you. I suppose that means that it still resides within you then, laying dormant until the time of your death when it can finally claim it's payment. Now that I think of it, I have sensed an oddity within your mind since you brought Lilly back. Completely silent and devoid of thought, but it's there.


>Dixie sighs and glances over to the sleeping child.


< I regret to inform you that this gem likely did not tell you everything, as I have sensed this same presence within Lilly too.

Zero!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550642

File: 1542880670209.jpg (25.47 KB, 400x225, tumblr_inline_o77y57HFlT1ry8yu…)

>>41550632
>Well, he certainly was a clever frog. The fact that he was able to uncover so much in so little time honestly scared Zero a slight bit. Anymore incidents like this would've given this little creature a few too many clues about him. But it's not like he hadn't prepared for the event someone checked the available footage, and questioned why some of it was missing.

>He watches the screen carefully as it flicks across all the footage Kululu had to share with him. His broadcast, the current happenings of Hiragawa, and the events prior to his appearance in Uriusu's lab. He had gathered a lot of information that he wouldn't like someone as smart as him to have, so he may have to do something about it.


The things the I'm trying to achieve can't be done half-assed. It's absolutely necessary that Zero becomes a symbol that people without power can depend on, and a statement like that serves the purpose of making people aware of who we are. And because of the thing I've accomplished at Littledove, most people don't know how to handle me. I declared war on the world, but also saved it. Am I an ally, or an enemy? Those who think the former will rally behind me and grant their support, while those of the latter are the very people I need to destroy.

>Though he's sure Kululu was smart enough to come up with many possible reasons for the announcement, he enjoys putting on a show nonetheless, true to the character he had created for Zero.


>The frogs final questions makes him raise an eyebrow though. Asking how he tampered with security footage? The answer seemed obvious that it was him who did it, but he's asking how? Zero stops for a moment, and raises an arm as he begins to explain.


There are a lot of things that can be easily obtained if there's something your enemy doesn't want anyone to know. Their true intentions, or any other secrets they may be keeping from comrades. With such vital information, it wasn't too hard to have Uriusu do what I asked.

While in the confusion, I had accessed one of their terminals to start deletion of the footage from when I was there that day. What I do is something I like to keep secret. How I get in or out is my business, and things I would like other people to not be aware of.

>He was rather interested in these pay stubs he talked about. He already knew that Asylum funded the operation, but further information would definitely be helpful. Would make him able to focus a lot more on the places he needed to hit. Small groups were much easier to overthrow than entire government bodies.


Is that answer sufficient?

Kululu!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550643

File: 1542881799618.png (78.69 KB, 500x283, Kululu_wicked snickering.png)

>>41550642
>The frog considers Zero's words. Despite not really achieving anything of merit to learn, Kululu covers his grinning mouth to stifle a new onset of giggles. He hardly succeeds at it.

Kukuku...I should have guessed by the way you act that you wouldn't tell me but it didn't hurt to ask anyway~! That's fine! Everyone has their own little secrets~!

>With that Kululu hops up onto his feet. He stands on his chair and looks down at Zero. The position of the platform, the chair, the input console and the dozens of screens around him all in a strange way appear to lead back into the odd yellow frog, as though the composition of the room itself was designed specifically for it.


>Kululu puts his hands on where his hips were and leads his bulbous head forward.


I have my own little secrets, kuku~! But I'll let you in on one of them since you came here!

>The frog looks conspiratorially around as if he were looking for anyone that could be listening in. The gesture is entirely hollow as this was Kululu's own inner sanctum, of his own building, with what was presumably his total control over the premises. Still, when he's done making an equal show of it, he cups a hand over his mouth.


...

I'M ACTUALLY AN ALIEN, KUKUKUKU~!

>The frog breaks into cackles and leans back, his yellow hands gesturing to all of the technology around him.


And you can imagine, I get very bored on this planet! There's always some challenges that can give me a good run for my money but nothing that looks quite as fun as what I saw that day your broadcast aired! It was just a shame that your tech crew is about as useful as a mite on my own shiny butt, kukuku~!

So!

>Kululu claps his hands together and stands straight at attention. His odd expression never wavers from his face and the frog seems to be perpetually grinning at Zero.


I wish to help!

Vaykor!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550644

>>41550593
>>41550611
>>41550614
Sure thing, we don't need him.

>He'd walk over to the hole the massive man had come out of him. He'd drop him in the hole, trying to be gentle about it. He'd then follow after Doobie.


Hello again.

>he'd say to the changeling.

R34Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550660

File: 1542924760811.jpg (49.15 KB, 736x729, r34 forest.jpg)

>>41550614
>>41550644
>>41550611

>Jack found it somewhat difficult to make the giant hunk of junk fit back into the hole. It took quite a bit of stuffing and then an arm got in the way and generally it was a very complicated, messy procedure. However, after fitting in the golem's torso a few more kicks to it's groin was all it took to finally make him drop in.


>He fell for a little ways even, eventually slamming into the dirt below, the smack echoing somehow, it seems like there is some sort of tunnel system down there.


>The larger changeling continued to stare Doobie down as she listened to his story, she wasn't going to attack it was simply a quick surge of anger.


<D20 as you call them-


>As soon as she heard that name her eyes would show a spark of sudden interest, a smile forming as she slowly floated herself down, her horn's glow would vanish for now.


"So...D20 is alive after all, you took it to your base didn't you?"


>The changeling stepped closer towards Doobie, not taking her eyes off of him, in particular keeping an eye on his sword with an evil gleam.


"It shouldn't be possible to sever the connection between a ling, especially an Intelligensia and their Queen and have the individual ling survive such a procedure. Yet...you can do exactly that."

>Briefly she would look over at Jack.


"We will give ourselves up to you, I, AW1, D4, M8 and M9 will all go with you and won't cause any trouble."


>She would turn away from the pair, taking a few steps towards Orbit and AW1 before stopping herself.


"Ah...I have one piece of advice, Hamster."

>She'd look over her shoulder at Doobie with an uncaring expression.


"Forget about trying to achieve peace between those criminals and Queen Pupa, their capture is the only way for her swarm to survive and perhaps even be free once more, nothing is going to break the swarm's resolve...heheh..."


>R34 began to darkly chuckle to herself.


>AW1 would look over at Orbit, carefuly studying his reaction about seeing R34 approach, it was both curiosity and maybe a little bit of worry.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550667

File: 1542942893138.jpg (48.58 KB, 1024x576, 60987977.jpg)

>>41550628
"Yeah, well, new to the Manor here at least, this is the only world I've ever lived on though."

>Quinn says with a shrug while Alice is looking around.


<"Wait you named your bike? Heh~"


>The youth's cheeks flush red at this point in embarrassment.


"I mean....we're traveling companions, so...it's only natural to want to call him something isn't it?"

"...I don't see how its that different from naming a horse or something, even if he can't really respond at all to it."

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550680

File: 1542952321881.png (335.53 KB, 508x565, I said it was poisoned.png)

>>41550667
"I suppose, I guess I have never been sentimental enough to give things names"

"I mean I had a cat, but my parents were more of the ones know named him anyway."

>She walked back over and gave the bike a look over, she has seen similar contraptions like it before with some minor differences, but overall the concept remained the same.


"How do these things work anyway?"

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550681

File: 1542952955614.jpg (52.52 KB, 513x254, 31afb3b2df72907d20599676d47484…)

>>41550641
>Clint gave a simple shrug in responce for her saying it'd be an easy choice. Already down an arm and an eye, so what more would the rest of himself mean. Clint let her speak more about the gem. Honestly not putting too much thought into it, mostly because she wasn't angry about it so hey, he didn't have to worry about her nagging about it or something along those lines. It wasn't until she finished speaking and the last words of Lilly that made him tense up and shift in his seat.

....what do you mean sense a presence in her?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550694

File: 1543021431268.png (480.7 KB, 911x510, chrome_2017-10-09_23-53-42.png)

>>41550680
>Quinn seems to welcome the change of topic, as if trying to cover up the embarrassment from before.

"Well, I can't really say specifically for any of the other vehicles in here, but basically as long as theres enough fuel when I turn the ignition here, the pistons on the engine down here will produce a chain reaction that'll power the bike itself."

"...Its actually a bit more complex than that, but you don't need to know everything about the various parts if you just want to ride it."

>At this point the youth would move to straddle the bike itself, seeming a bit smaller in comparison to the bike itself.


"So, from here, well the first thing would be to
raise the kickstand like this, then back it out of the garage carefully, then you can turn on the ignition and then, start the engine like this..."

>The youth gestures at various of the controls along the way, as if trying to show the motions involved.


"...and then once its started all you have to do is shift into first gear like so and then crank the throttle like so and that lets you move forwards at least."

"Figuring out how to balance the bike, especially during turns mostly is a matter of practice from there, so I'm not really sure how to teach it without just showing you."

Vaykor!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550695

>>41550595
>Vaykor would grab the mare by the throat, gently squeezing to merely choke it. It had set up the dome, it should disperse once it was unconscious.

I'll make sure not to kill her.

>He'd say to Tikno. He'd then address the mare in his hand, it undoubtedly could still relay his words.


If you wish to avoid more pain, I suggest your drones surrender.

>He'd scan the area to tally up his foes.

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550698

File: 1543031332487.png (106.8 KB, 209x350, Oh well I guess I could have t…)

>>41550694
"So much like riding a broom... At least with balance and such... The mechanical parts not so much"
>She continued looking around at it, curiously examining it.

"Does it fly?"
>She asked sincerely

Sanguine!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550699

>>41550638
>Sanguine chuckled.

No, no.

>He'd wave his hand.


The family get togethers get violent. I'm on pretty good terms with my siblings, so they don't mind when I crash one of their personal parties.

>He'd clarify.

Twice!g9yrT/QiSACountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550700

>>41550636
Ooooo, right to the point eh?

>He says with a typical slimeball tone expected from someone on several most wanted lists. He removes his hand and motions over to the door of the bar.


If you want to get out of here so bad then let's move out.

Twice!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550701

Test one

ALBATROSS / High Orbit!FAUXFoX/UQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550705

>>41550614
>>41550644
>>41550660
>The smaller changeling would notice the pegasus would noticeably tense up as the other changeling approached, but it seems to merely fade into grim determination as the queen continues her spiel. There is still a hint of fear and anger, but much of it seems to be suppressed by a professional attitude and air of tired acceptance.

>The pegasus gives a long slow exhale, and the fear shrinks back even more. Ignoring the queen, he calls back to the hamster across the clearing.


"Well, your call... Doobie."

>There is a brief pause before the pegasus lets his gaze drift back to the larger changeling and her overt threat. The gaze of someone who has seen death but yet somehow never had the chance to embrace it.


"Assuming this group... still knows the intent of their hive despite not being connected, then..."

>Another long exhale.


"...I will do what I must. One way... or the other."

DixieCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550706

>>41550681

< I mean that the second entity hidden within the depths of your mind also resides within Lillys mind. Whatever kind if deal you made with the gem, I am worried that it received more in return than was initially agreed upon.


>This made perfect sense to her as magic this powerful and expansive in exchange for a single life felt, a little too good to be true. Though dramatic as it was.


< For the moment, it is silent and dormant, much like the one that resides in you. However, you said you had spoken to yours before it went silent as it has. From what I can tell, it has made no such effort to communicate with lilly, but I haven't the slightest clue as to what kind of effect this currently has, or will eventually, have on her.


>She glances over to the sleeping child. Her sense of concern that she felt for Lilly was an odd feeling, one that she had never felt for anyone else before. A deep need to protect despite her own resentment towards others.

Doobie the Warrior HamsterCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550707

>>41550644

>Doobie briefly glances over towards the hole as the creature is dumped into it.


>>41550660

>Despite the changelings threatening stance and general demeanor, Doobie holds his friendly smile and stern eyes strong. Thinking over in his mind all that the changeling had said. Wondering why they had changed their tone at the mention of D20.


Hmm...

>Doobie had many questions for this changeling, particularly their certainty of failure to bring peace. But that would have to wait until everyone had regrouped back in Aquarious.


Doobie thanks you for your advice, but I will not give up until I have done all that I can to being about peace. For Doobie never gives up.

>>41550705

R34 has said that they will all come with us to Aquarious, so Doobie suggests that we follow through. For now, we should all return to the ship and wait to regroup with Vaykor and his team.

>>41550644

>Doobie turns to face the compass man, seeing as he was the most fitting representative of Vaykor and Aquarious present, it would be best to ask him first.


If compass man thinks this a good idea.

>Hopefully Vaykor and his team are already on their way back from the camp with the rest of the fillys family and friends.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550710

File: 1543090318911.png (250.72 KB, 500x638, 687474703a2f2f61626c6f61642e64…)

>>41550706
Mhmm....

>Clint simply nodded. Keeping cool and collected. On the inside he's silently panicking. He was mentally kicking himself over and over again, worrying about Lilly, thinking the worst to happen. Wondering if she was even real or just the gems projection of her through his memories or something like that. His eye drifted over to her and after several long silent moments Clint finally spoke.


How can we figure out what it'll do, and how can we figure out how to get it out?

>That was really the priority of Clint. Hell. he would mostly worry about how to get it out, not caring what it'd do or not do.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550711

>>41550700
Sunset felt a wave of disgust hit her, but her expression shows otherwise.

"Ooh, I like the sound of that," she says with a seductive smile. "I'd love to see where a stud like you lives..."

Twice!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550726

File: 1543191923969.gif (1.79 MB, 500x207, 03-Deadpool.gif)

>>41550711
Hooo hooo, alrighty then. Let's take this outside.

>He leads her out of the bar. Upon getting outside Sunset could still see the Rhino running up and down the streets looking for Spider-Man. Legends say he still searches to this day searching for his nemesis.


>The walk to Twice's apartment is a relatively short one. The entire way the psycopath making comments that would make a sane person's skin crawl. Just when she felt she couldn't take anymore he announced their arrival. And soon upon entering Twice would find himself face down with a dart in his neck. His consciousness slowly slipping away for a period of time only god could guess.


Sweet Celestia I could hear that guy from a mile out. Screwloose is totally never allowed to say I'm a motor mouth again.

>Wade steps out from the shadows. His tranq gun in his right hand as he kneels down to examine Twice's body.


You alright? He didn't try to cop a feel did he?

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550727

File: 1543192944270.jpg (140.46 KB, 438x550, red_and_black_by_kotijumi-d4io…)

>>41550529
"I think we had our sights set on doing it somewhere in Town?"

There wasn't really any place in Rigel Prima that had any special significance to him, so Dave was more then willing to let Xion pick the location then to get involved with it himself.

"I can't remember the name of the place off the top of my head to be honest."

Not like the location mattered anyway, all that really mattered was what was going to happen there, not that he was so big on ceremony himself.

He did, however, really want to do this the right way.

"[i] Honestly, I wouldn't expect you to remember where you live most of the time[i]"

Rose makes sure to keep her tone light and teasing, giving both of them a smile.

Sora [i]Shiro!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550729

File: 1543194216348.gif (947.14 KB, 500x281, 1526970483_tumblr_n7qphlOHN11t…)

>>41550534
"What if you made something similar to Disboard for them to play on?"

When Tet looks over his shoulder he'd notice Sora involved in a high speed game of Tetris. Not that he was paying much attention to it, if any.

"Just put a player in charge of each country, its pretty simple"

Shiro sits up slightly, looking up at the two of them with a particularly neutral expression.

"Then when it's over you can just set things back to how they were before."

Vaykor!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550733

>>41550660
>>41550705
>>41550707
>The compass man would listen quietly.

What criminals?

>He'd ask the Changelings. That sounded important.

Dixie!TRaItoRCe2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550749

File: 1543271670296.jpg (107.84 KB, 1012x846, fox-hound2-disneyscreencaps.co…)

>>41550710

< At the least, don't worry about her not being real. I can't read the minds of illusions.


>Dixie takes in a deer breath and sighs, she did not like where this was going to go next.


< Because of how little information i have on exactly what these gems are capable of or where we might find another unused one, our only option left is to find someone who does. Unfortunately, the only other person in the world that may know more, is Frank the Body Snatcher.


>She says with a slight groan in her voice.


< What's worse, is that after what we did to his home and business, i doubt he would be very cooperative without the right kind of, persuasion? Though we certainly wouldn't be able to accomplish anything with just the two of us alone. We are going to need help. Just, not the same not the same ones as before.


>While she certainly did not want to be found anywhere near Wade again, the others who had joined them on their original assault on Frank may not be as willing to go running off on another hunt for the necromancer.

R34Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550750

>>41550707
>>41550733

>Doobie sees much of the same Jack saw, the giant was dropped down into some sort of underground tunnel system.


>R34 would turn towards Jack, rolling her eyes at him in annoyance.


"So you humans are every bit as disorganized and chaotic as last night suggested, you weren't told a single thing were you?"

>She shook her head, blowing a bit of her mane away as she rubbed her temple.


"Fine, I tell you, even though I got nothing to gain from this. Do you remember the golem you fought around, ninety seconds ago? That thing is the work of those criminals, the cowardly ponies running from the law while hiding in their stupid bubble."

>She let out a sigh, all the intel she spent so much time gathering was useless now that she was no longer part of the swarm.


"The Tikno family has greatly damaged Queen Pupa's owners, The Crowns."


>The changeling shrugged.


"Normally the pointless quarrells of these annoying, stupid ponies would not concern us lings but...the Crowns have a way to force Queen Pupa to obey, and so she does and so we did."

>She'd give Jack a stink-eye


"Is that enough info for you? Can we go now?"

>>41550705
>R34 looked Orbit all over, her smile returning and growing wider and wider the more she soaked his messed up state in.

"My my, aren't you a sight for sore eyes, High Orbit. Much like the weapon in your mouth, you too seem to burst at any moment now hah."

>The changeling stifled a chuckle, pushing this pony's buttons oughta illicit some sort of stronger emotional response. She continued in a condescending, scornful tone.


"I do wonder what will trigger this one's PTSD first, the fact that he has to let a group of changelings go, or that the Queen will personally hunt him down for murdering so many of her children fuhuhu!"

>She was enjoying bitching at the brown guy way too much, perhaps this was how changelings relaxed, spread toxicity, get it all out of their system...Nah she just enjoys it.


>>41550733
>>41550705
>>41550707

>Suddenly, a bright, golden and green light would shimmer strongly in the distance, a good trot away. It was a very large, dome-like bubble of some sort.


>R34 looked over to the light, suprised and slightly confused, trying to make sense of it as fast as she could.


"Why would they show themselves?"

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550751

File: 1543275379268.jpg (149.81 KB, 700x470, tumblr_o46ddgx4me1qb5hugo1_128…)

>>41550749
Mmm...

>That's good. The first thing she had said that is. If she was a fake and he had been fooled. He wasn't sure how exactly he'd react. Infact he didn't really want to think of it. At the mention of Frank the Body Snatcher Clint took a deep breath through his nose and outh his mouth.


That's someone I don't really want to deal with honestly. But....

Yeah...help. I could probably try to persuade him but I don't know how well hooking him up to a car batter will go. I could....mm....I'll try to find someone who can help us out. Either with Frank or finding ways to get rid of it through other means.

>Clint tried going through all the people who he knew who would be kind enough to help him with something like this. Clint gave a heavy sigh and hung his head back to look up towards the ceiling.

ALBATROSS / High Orbit!FAUXFoX/UQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550752

>>41550705
>>41550707
>>41550750
>If the pegasus before the changeling did burst, it definitely wasn't in any conventional manner. In fact, as she continues with her mocking, the fear and uncertainties completely vanish from the pony before her, replaced with a higher sense of purpose and determination. As though a switch was flicked, the pegasus gives a short sigh, shaking his head...

>And bursting out into laughter. Short, bitter laughter.


"I'm sorry, what?"

>Shaking his head, the pegasus tries to regain his composure over the next few seconds, though his tone is now completely different.


"No, no, you've... got it all wrong."

>Wiping the tears out of his eyes, he stares straight at the changeling with a pained smile.


"No, I don't care if I... have to let you go. In fact, even better if you go, because some of you..."

>He gestures at the smaller changeling he had talked to earlier,


"...might still be able to redeem yourselves as a sentient species. Ach, you poor, poor things..."

>He shakes his head again, matching the changeling grin for grin.


"In my world, we saw you as... savage beasts, and that murder was just your nature. It was just something you did, without feeling, or thinking, or a conscience. A wild animal, albeit one responsible for the deaths of millions. But that isn't the case here... is it? No, no..."
"Here... you are individuals. And that means you willingly choose to inflict harm. You do it not because of blind instinct, but because you can. Because you want to."

>The pegasus steps forward, wings unfurling. This was a challenge, now.


"And that in itself gives me... all the more reason to wipe those who have the gall to think that way off the face of this Celestia-forsaken planet."

>It doesn't seem like there's any intent to attack, but the captain definitely seems to be expecting one. Goading for one, even.


"Make no mistake, bug. I'm not scared that I'd let some of you live. I'm not scared that your queen is coming for me. Let her. And confirm my fears that no matter what world this is, no matter what... universe this is, your kind is irredeemable."

>The golden light catches the pegasus's eyes for a second, though he keeps his stance firm, wings spread. Sighing, he turns to the smaller changeling from earlier, seemingly ignoring the now confused nature of the larger one he was confronting. The next sentence is back to his usual, tired, conversational tone, almost like nothing had happened at all.


"The only reason... I didn't kill you in that bush back there... is because the hamster believed your kind could be reasoned with. Were... as equal as any of us. I don't believe it, especially given your sibling here... but I was willing to give it a chance. For your sake... and your kind's sake..."

>The pegasus sighs, smiling back at the larger changeling, a tired smile this time.


"I hope you don't prove me wrong."
This post was edited by its author on .

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550753

>>41550726
Sunset lets out a sigh of relief when Twice is out cold. Her expression of exasperation all too genuine. "Finally! Thank you! I was getting ready to throttle him myself."

"He didn't touch me, but the things he was saying..." Sunset retches. "You heard it, didn't you? Just...ugh."

She rubs her temples. "Alright, time for identity theft, now?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550756

File: 1543285155214.jpg (34.18 KB, 427x240, x240-5l2.jpg)

>>41550698
<So, the broom was for...riding?

>Quinn looks about to say something, when Alice asks her followup question without any apparent guile to her voice.


"Well..."

>The youth's calm demeanor seems to crack a bit, though this time there's just this odd wistfulness that seems to linger in Quinn's eyes.


"...I mean, of course it doesn't."

"If you're just talking the speed, with the wind rushing through your hair, I suppose it probably feels pretty close to flying, but when it comes down to it, even with a decent ramp, the best we can manage its a jump, maybe even a leap."

"In the end...Flying just isn't something either of us were really meant to do."

>There's something odd about Quinn's tone when it came to 'us' as well.

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550761

File: 1543294564231.png (115.63 KB, 390x442, Oh I know.png)

>>41550756
"Wanna bet~"

>Alice quickly replied as she pulled out her wand, the tip of it soon giving a dull bluish spark as she gave a devious smirk.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550765

>>41550753
Yup, now we can move on to why we're really here.

>Using years of body disposal experience, Wade wastes no time in securing Twice's hands and feet to prep him for transport back to Canterlot.


Yeah kid I know it was gross. I'd probably want to punch him too. But it was better to establish some kind of relationship while the real deal was active. Especially in a public place like The Bar With No Name. If he was suddenly seen hanging with you for no reason it would cause some heads to turn.

>Teleportation would be out of the question. Unless it was heavily cloaked it would be detected by the J.A. if it was close to the city. They'd have to move him the old fashioned way for a while. Once they were outside the monitored zones they could port the vehicle wherever they pleased.


>Within seconds Wade was already rolling the unconscious Twice into a rug big enough to hold his body. Wade showing no remorse for any of these actions.


He has some beer in the fridge if you need one. It's the cheap stuff though.

>The dart would ensure Twice was out all night and then some. Enough tranquilizer to take out an elephant was in that dart. Lethal for most, but supers had a tendency to survive such extremes even if their powers weren't regenerative.

DixieCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550766

>>41550751

< Hooking him up to a car battery will do little more than turn him into an angry lightbulb. Frank cannot feel physical pain whatsoever. However, this does not prevent utilizing it as a means to physically stop him or restrain him. His weaknesses lie more in emotional and mental. Unlike the other agents, Frank lacks perception of deception. He tends to take things at face value, thinking that he commands an intimidating and powerful enough presence that no one would dare lie to his face. This is something we can use to our advantage.


>This particular weakness of Frank's is exactly the reason why he was kept primarily behind the scenes to heal and support the other agents rather than performing missions on his own. And exactly why she, the physically weakest of the group, was assigned to be his counter.


< That said, Frank is no fool. An obvious lie will work on him about as well as any other average person. What we need is someone who has a genuine interest in meeting him, and use them as a way to get close without having to fight a horde of undead.


>Even in a weakened state, their last fight with Frank still came way too close for comfort. They would need to play this smarter than before.

Doobie the Warrior HamsterCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550773

File: 1543343475500.png (104.32 KB, 257x303, 26042.png)

>>41550733

>Well now that the compass man deemed it worth their time to inquire about the criminals R34 spoke of, they might as well.


>>41550750

>This particular changeling really seemed to want to test the boundaries to their breaking point. While Doobie had no problem controlling himself, he couldn't say the same for the others in his party. It was his sworn duty to protect the innocent and helpless. However, if she provoked the others too much and they retaliate in turn, then it was out of his paws. Unless of course it became violent, but by then, the damage would already be done and all he would be able to do is prevent it from escalating further. He continues to hold onto his blade tightly as listens.


Tikino family? The Crowns?

>This was a lot more information that he was expecting to receive, and it was a welcome change from the lack thereof before.


If there are criminals that are on the run, then they should be captured and face the laws of their land accordingly. These Crowns though, Doobie is curious who they are, to be able to control a Queen and her swarm.

>>41550752

>Initially, Doobie was concerned that not only was Orbit going to get up in the prideful changelings face as well, but start a fight with it. His fears calmed however as Orbit seems to be speaking confident and controlled.


>>41550750

>He is about to add his own thoughts to the conversation when he too spies the bright light in the distance.


Doobie senses trouble. We must hurry back to the ship. Vaykor may need support!

>Now, while Doobie did in fact want to help Vaykor if he and his team were in trouble, Doobie was more worried that the ponies Vaykor left to retrieve might have been less than cooperative and he responded with force. Considering his personality, this may be the case.


We must hurry!

Vaykor!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550785

>>41550750
>The compass man would frown at the Changeling. He'd put his hands behind his head.

Well I guess we'll know if we need more information later, once we've returned to town.

>He'd say casually, seeming unalarmed by the events in the distance. Or any of the discussion going on. He'd stare expectantly at R34. The two merfolk would make for the ship with the Changelings in their arms. The compass man waited for R34 to follow after.

R34Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550791

>>41550752
>R34's expression only grew more and more smug the more Orbit went on, it seems like his aura of confidence and determination pleased her greatly, almost as if it played right into her hand.

"And there we have it. You are just the same as the ponies from our world. Ponies appoint themselves as judge, jury and executioner wherever they go."


>She spat at Orbit's hooves


"Your kind is a controling, xenophobic race, as soon as something doesn't fit your norms you chase it away or subjugate it. I have no interest in debating with something like you, I don't want your mercy or your pity, crawl up into your ship like it is your coffin."

>>41550773
>>41550785

>The larger changeling would turn away from Orbit, strangely enough having a relaxed expression on her, despite the tone and toxicity of her words, she looked down at Doobie, who seemed to have a few questions.


"You see? Even the Hamster agrees that these ponies should be brought to justice."


>She flicked her mane once, smiling.


"Not even you, hamster, would want to protect a group of murdering, kidnapping Thieves, the Tiknos, isn't that right?"


>Not even waiting for Doobie's response she'd begin to walk after Jack, speaking to the hamster once more in passing.


"If you really want justice to be done, you should leave Queen Pupa to do what she came here to do, she and her swarm have taken control of the barrier and golems hehehe...all it took was one night of vulnerability, brilliant."

>This changeling simply loved making vague statements and laughing to herself.


>>41550752

>AW1 had watched everything unfold, from Orbit's little rollercoaster of emotions to R34's theatrics and prodding, needless to say he was unsure what to think of it, he looked up at the tired, tired Orbit with a slightly cocked head. He had learned to be perceptive, toxic whenever he was caught, trying to dominate any verbal confrontation with a snarl.


>Yet, despite Orbit's cold demeanor and general disinterest it felt wrong to...act the way R34 did.


"Thank you for not killing me. Do I need to go now?"


>The smaller changeling would get up to all fours, looking between Orbit and the sauntering Jack.
This post was edited by its author on .

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550797

>>41550765
Sunset watches as Wade starts hiding Twice's unconscious body. On the one hand, she felt a little bad because there was a mental instability to him that he couldn't exactly help. On the other hand, the things he was saying made it really hard to feel anything more than pity for him.

Sunset heads towards the fridge, popping open one of the beer bottles. She didn't usually drink, but this was an exception she was more than willing to make.

"Ugh." She shudders, the taste washing over her tongue and down her throat.

"Well, guess this is our home now..."

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550800

File: 1543368623533.png (21.89 KB, 250x238, Awe_Just AWE.png)

>>41550727
>Xion shakes her head and sighs. She paps Dave's shoulder lightly and looks to the two across from them with bright eyes.

It's the Church of the Shepherd in Central District, they have a really nice garden area that hosts marriage ceremonies and it's more private than getting married in a place like central park. They also have reception facilities so we don't have to go very far for that afterwards!

Oh? I...hmn, it sounds somewhat familiar...

>The man squints and rubs his chin in thought. He could swear he heard of the place before but cannot remember from what. After a few moments he sighs and lets it go. If he did hear of it then it must have been briefly a while ago, if that.


It does sound quite lovely.

>Xion sits a little straighter and smiles. She nods and lowers her hand from Dave's shoulder to his hand to hold.


It really is! They have these beautiful fruit trees there and the building had a renovation a few years ago so everything is pretty crisp and new!

>As she excitedly chatters the waitress slips aside the table with a tray full of steaming food. She starts dispersing the plates and bowls accordingly to the ordered meals. For Dave and Alton the steaming pasta glistens in the sunlight. For Rose the pleasant smelling risotto sat festooned with plump mushrooms smelling of garlic and shallots and Xion's chicken parmigiana sits atop a bed of thin spaghetti noodles.


>Xion's excited chatter cuts abruptly at the sight of the sumptuous food.


Oh wow! This looks great!

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550801

File: 1543369763911.jpg (42.93 KB, 600x316, Captain-America-What-Chris-Eva…)

>>41550766
Mhmm....Yeah....right...

>Clint thought for a bit, trying to think of a rough plan of how to do this, but ultimately he couldn't do much thinking without knowing who he was going to work with.


I'll try finding people who could help. But that might take a bit. Most people I know already helped with this. So i'll have to meet new people....though there is one or two at the least I could ask....

No real guarantee.

>Clint once again starched his cheek in irritation at the situation, and with a sigh through it down to his lap.


I kinda thought we'd be done with Franks nonsense. Atleast I thought I would be done.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550808

>>41550797
For a while.

>Wade Leans up the rug containing Twice in a closet before shutting the door. He wasn't to worried about him waking up any time soon.


You have an alibi for being here. A cute young thing enamored by a bad boy who started hanging around him because you'd think it be fun. So if you leave behind anything we can blame it on your story before you eventually move out and move on to the next cool thing.

>Should Sunset look down ON Wade's person she would see he was already wearing a pair of Twice's shoes. His own boots discarded somewhere else.


But even then best to leave things be around here. No telling what could actually be a treasured family heirloom or something.

DixieCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550809

>>41550801

< You and I both Clint.


>Having to deal with any of the agents was going to be a big deal, but at the least with Frank, she would have an advantage over him.


< I'll start snooping around the manor and let you know if I find any promising leads. There should be a few residents who would have an interest in meeting a Necromancer. Or if we really lack enough support, I will see if there are any in Town. I personally cannot recruit them to this endevour as I would still like to retain some semblance of secrecy regarding my abilities. So that will primarily fall onto you.


>Dixie rotates onto her side and stretched out her legs.


< I will get to it in the morning. For now, we should get some rest. Oh, and Lilly will need a sitter.

High OrbitCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550810

>>41550773
>>41550785
>>41550791
>The captain merely shrugs this time at the changeling's response, seemingly nonchalant now. What he needed to say had been said.

"It's not you... I have pity for. It's your brothers and sisters who will die fighting this... pointless war without ever having had a say in it."

>Furling his wings back with a loud snap, the captain sighs, watching as the changeling sauntered away, smug. Part of him wondered how that attitude of hers would stand up against the events to come, or whatever Aquarius had in store for them. Part of him was just glad he didn't have to fight outside his ship.


>Turning to the smaller changeling, Orbit gives him a sad smile.


"Don't thank me yet. Many of your siblings... may yet have to fall tonight before this issue can be resolved. By my ship... or by Aquarius's men."

>Ruffling his wings, the captain gestures with a wing towards the leaving Jack, expecting to tail behind the changelings as they departed. In another time, it would have been a friendly wave. As it stood, it was merely a declaration that he hoped they would never have to cross paths in war.


"I don't know... what they'll do to your lot after this. But judging by what they said, one of the ones I spared... because of the hamster is there too. So we'll see, eh?"

>The pegasus leaves the question open, not expecting a reply. In some way he pitied the poor thing. Perhaps it was just this particular one's way of manipulation, but the fact that they could still have such diverse personalities despite having to answer to a higher power appalled him.


>What a week this was turning out to be.

Doobie the Warrior HamsterCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550823

>>41550791
>>41550785
>>41550810

>Even as Doobie runs, he shouts back to the others


Doobie believes in justice, but if the one executing judgement is unjust themselves, then Doobie will not support.

>If what he experienced on the ship during his first encounter with the changelings was anything to go by, whatever punishment their Queen Pupa may have in mind was likely not equal to the crime committed. He also had no idea who these Tiknos were, but they at least sounded like enemies of the changelings handler. He would need more information from all sides before he can decide who is in the right, or perhaps if they are all wrong together.

Vaykor!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550827

>>41550791
>>41550810
>>41550823
>Jack would merely continue to bring up the rear.


>Back over at the barrier, the men outside would test the now shimmering bubble before them.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550830

File: 1543520193460.gif (1.99 MB, 448x252, 1451505587317.gif)

>>41550809
Alright.

That's a good idea...

>Clint nodded his head in response to Lilly needing a sitter. He already had someone in mind to ask. Though he didn't really know when all this would kick off again, at the very least he was going to go talk to them as soon as possible. Probably tomorrow. For now! Clint got up, gave a small stretch before going to his side of the bed with Lilly


Good night Dixie.

NinoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550833

>>41550810
>>41550827
>R34 would keep her word, she has given herself and the changelings with her up to Jack, she would follow him without much further bitching.

>AW1 thought about what Orbit had told him so far, deciding to slowly follow after Jack and his sister.


"High Orbit, don't be too...judgemental about R34. She is an Intelligentsia, she had control and governed a part of the swarm to ease the queen's...burden."


>He would be quiet for a bit as he thought about how best to put his situation into words. Annoyingly enough he continued to mimic Orbit's speech pattern.


"It's so quiet in my head, we changelings do not talk verbally to each other...normally...but R34 kept us safe for the entire night and kept us from panicking...refused to rest like we did. She is very exhausted and I cannot connect to her to help."


>AW1 moved his jaw in a weird way, opening and closing his mouth a bunch of times as if he was suffering from a cramp.


"I hope they don't kill us and we see D20 again...Is it wise to let the hamster go alone? There is a lot of danger at the Camp."


>>41550823
>>41550827

>The brave little hamster decided to split from the group, dashing right towards the strange golden and green dome of magical energy, it certainly was quite the ways away especially for someone of Doobie's size. Only just now the sheer size of the protective barrier was apparent.


>Vaykor's men in the meantime were actually able to see into the barrier perfectly fine, it seems like the invisibility spell was lifted for some reason.


>As one of his men carefuly proded the barrier with a stick he would find that he was being repelled considerably, some sort of magical lightning sizzling around the stick.


>Whoever directly touched the barrier would suffer quite a bit of damage and won't get through. This thing was made to last.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550834

>>41550808
"Yeah. well hopefully I convinced whatever bystanders who cared enough to look believed in my acting abilities," Sunset shrugs.

She looks around the apartment. It doesn't look as bad as she though. Then again, her standards for living weren't always the highest.

"You know, this place is a lot nicer than I expected for an insane, wanted criminal. I get that not all of them get to have intricate evil lairs and stuff, but I just figured it was either that or just being homeless."

NinoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550835

>>41550695

>The mare did not resist in any way whatsoever, she was still smiling even as she wasbeing strangled, strangely enough her creepy laugh still seems to somehow find a way out of her throat. Her golden eyes becoming unfocused


"Mwihihi..."

>Vaykor still couldn't quite make out the exact numbers, after a certain distance the black bodies seemed to simply mold together into a creepy black blob with a thousand eyes.


>There definitely were more here than there were at the ship last night, it seems like this must be almost the entire swarm or at the very least a huge part of it.


>There is no sign of a queen, however.


>Tikno could barely process everything that was happening, the beasts were in his camp, his wife was being strangled and he did not know where his son was...His breathing became a lot more irregular, sweat began to run down the side of his face.


>The swarm made it's move, a large blob of changelings quickly flying over Vaykor, the stallion and the mare, many of it's horns lit with a toxic green light ready to rain destruction onto everyone.


>The mare's horn began to glow as well, her smile only deepening as Vaykor sees the large cauldron levitate up behind her.


"Soup's on."

>With unexpected speed and force the cauldron was flung towards Vaykor.


odds
Roll 1d1000 = 677

if successful
>Vaykor gets slammed by the giant cauldron, causing him to lose his grip on get splashed with soup!

if not
>Then that does not happen.

>The stallion however, seems to have realized the significance of that move, he screamed


"Vaykor! Do not touch the soup!"

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550840

File: 1543558590507.jpg (729.44 KB, 1520x2368, c8fe745c72339ff1e12324f3346910…)

>>41550607
>As Val and Sophie crested the last of the staircase to the top-most floor of the Tower, they were greeted by the sight of a by and large empty room.

>Empty as it was now there were plenty of signs that it used to be not be. There were still boxes and general signs that the place was mostly used for storage, but there were things here and there that implied that this used to be used as some sort of living area for someone at some point.


>However, this was not the focus of Val's attention. Rather, after an initial scan of the room, her eyes fell on her target.


>The elusive Sabel was not facing them and had shown no notice of their arrival. She was kneeling down on the ground across the room, underneath what looked like a recently patched section of the roof, examining... something.


>Whatever it was she was examining, Val could not tell, it was obscured both by the distance and Sabel's body. However, she could tell that it was something large and long, and machine-made. But what Sabel was examining was not what Val was interested in, but rather Sabel herself.


>As she took a step forward into the room, before she could do anything else, Sabel looked up suddenly. She paused for a moment and then turned to look in Val's direction. A look of shock came across her face and she stood quickly turning around.


>The blue-haired girl was quite a bit shorter than Val, and wasn't wearing any type of uniform, either. Instead she looked to be wearing pretty normal clothes, if a bit... anachronistic, considering she was supposed to be some kind of space person. A plaid skirt, a white shirt, and a black hoodie completed the outfit. However, Val did not show any signs of surprise, so it was probably pretty normal attire for her.


"Val!"

>She exclaimed, taking several steps towards her into the middle of the room.


"What are you doing here?!"

>Val smiled and suppressed a laugh at her friend's reaction.


Obviously I'm here looking for you! I've been tracking your scent all over this Mansion after seeing your mech on the roof! You really should do something about hiding that, by the way.

>She said all this while advancing forwards into the room herself, closing part of the distance between her and Sabel before she suddenly stopped, remembering.


Oh, before I forget! This is Sophie, she helped me find you!

>She turned slightly, looking back towards Sophie and motioning for her to come into the room.


>Sabel looked sort of confused for a moment, still taken aback by the appearance of her friend (and technically commanding officer), not quite processing it fully.


"Uh... hi?"

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550842

File: 1543565474726.png (49.88 KB, 496x216, tumblr_inline_mzvl050iv01qj9fv…)

>>41550840
>While Val's attention is pin pointed on her target the whole time, Sophie spends her time looking around the room instead.

>After all, she has no clue what a Sabel actually is even supposed to look like. Or how big a Sabel was, for that matter.


>Therefore its just as likely that a Sable could be in one of the boxes stacked here and there as anywhere else, even with the somewhat obvious life signature across the room that might eventually be worth looking into.


>It just makes sense to check the closest stuff first after all.


>So, as a result she doesn't actually look up until she hears her name, and then seeing Val gesturing for her to approach turns away from a half opened box and starts traversing the room.


>Well, until the person who must be Sabel says hi, where she figures its probably most polite to stop and wave for a few moments before continuing.


"Hi, Sabel."

"Val said you were going to love me, but I don't know what that is, and it was too hard to explain so I have to ask Mom, but I couldn't do that because we were still looking for you."

>As she finally comes to a stop she tilts her head to the side.


"....Is it normal for friends to look almost completely different? Val, me, and even Mom sometimes look sort of the same but you don't look like much like anyone I've ever seen before."

>The petite girl who looks maybe 13 at oldest asks, her curiosity getting the better of her.

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550843

File: 1543570011044.jpg (35 KB, 550x550, 235319_200522.jpg)

>>41550800
Dave appears to be watching the crowds off behind Xion, but anyone even passingly familiar with the Knight could tell that his gaze has settled on his fiance, something that would be obvious from the comfortable smile resting on his face while she speaks.

Rose has a slight smirk on her face, as she watches her brother. It was so rare to see him showing anything genuine that she withholds the teasing she would normally unleash upon him, instead turning her attention to Alton.

"Maybe we should check it out sometime before the wedding? Might give us some inspiration."

She pauses for just a second as if searching for the words for something before she turns toward the waiter just arriving with their food. Taking a slow sniff of the delicious aroma.

"Thank you."


Daves staring is likewise broken by the arrival of food, his attention turning toward the plate

"Thanks."

No sooner are the words out of his mouth then the food is in it and he's letting out a satisfied hum.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550844

File: 1543577066275.jpg (42.56 KB, 540x672, tumblr_p7cih7AX0l1u4fadlo1_540…)

>>41550842
>Sabel blinked as Sophie launched into her response to Val's introduction to the two of them.

>She wasn't really sure where to jump in or how to respond, so she just kept letting the girl keep going until she stopped, at which point Sabel waited a few seconds before responding herself, just in case Sophie wasn't finished. She also had to parse what the girl had said, still somewhat surprised to see Val in addition to the sort of... all over the place quality of Sophie's words.


>She decided to start from the beginning.


It's... nice to meet you, Sophie, thanks for helping Val... I guess.

>She glanced between Sophie and Val as she paused. She was slightly taken aback at how Sophie had pronounced her name correctly upon first meeting her, but she figured Val had probably coached her on it beforehand. She was the type of person to do that for her, knowing as she did about her, admittedly, short fuse when it came to such things.


>... Not that she would shoot a kid, regardless.


I uh... hope she was right about that. You seem... nice.

>She said with a slight, sorta awkward smile. And then, it was time to answer the question that Sophie had asked.


Uhm, well...

>First off, the fact that Sophie thought Val, of all people, looked the same as her mother was... interesting. She hadn't read that people on this world had the same physiology as Val, and Sophie didn't exactly... look like her either... but regardless of those semantics, it was an odd question as well.


I'm not really sure what you're asking? Friends can look... like anything, really. I mean, I'm short, Val's tall. I have blue hair, she has pink hair. Is... that what you mean? Or do you mean the, uh...

>She reached up and made a facsimile of horns on her head with her two index fingers.


Horns?

>Off to the side, Val snorted in amusement. As she normally did when two people were talking and she didn't need to be a part of it, she had been standing off to the side, listening in but just sort of looking around at the same time.


>Despite the snort, she didn't say anything, prompting an odd look from Sabel in her direction. But it seemed she was quite fine with letting the two talk together for the moment.

High OrbitCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550847

>>41550823
>>41550827
>>41550833
>The pegasus remains quiet throughout the changeling's speech, merely keeping his tired expression and nothing else. As the changeling finishes, he speaks up, in is usual conversational tone. Once again, it doesn't seem to be directed at anyone.

"Tell me, do changelings... fear death? Does your kind even... experience fear like we do? What does it feel like... to fight and live and die as a swarm, but still... keep your individuality?"

>There's a brief pause here as the pegasus shakes his head.


"The mere concept... of it is so alien to me. So terrifying."

>He chuckles, still staring off at the road ahead. The changeling's comment about the hamster causes him to scan the path around them, but nothing more.


"... Didn't even notice the little one being gone, ach..."

>Craning his neck, the pegasus raises his voice to be heard by the compass man.


"So... what's the plan after we reach my ship? You going... to take them back or something?"

Doobie the Warrior HamsterCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550851

File: 1543612537069.png (717.83 KB, 1107x999, 14.png)

>>41550847
>>41550827
>>41550833

>Doobie rushes off on his own, the pitter patter of his paws tearing through the grass and fallen leaves as he runs as quick as he can. If he could just get there fast enough, he could help prevent further troubles. The moment he arrives a short time later, he rolls to a halt just a short distance away from the barrier. He pauses to stare up at the magic with awe. An impressive magical feat to be sure, one befitting a highly skilled unicorn or mage. He quickly surveys his surroundings and calls out to the others nearby.


Doobie wishes to know what happened here, is everyone alright? Where are the campers?

Koki / Grunt SCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550853

File: 1543617578158.png (344.54 KB, 500x625, tumblr_olwt1tUDj61v23l74o1_500…)

W-what happened here?

>Koki and Grunt S stands among the blasted remains of the small village they had first visited. Every last building had been destroyed and the residents no where to be found. They had been retracing their steps back to the ship in order to make some new weapons and tools. Koki crouches down and places her hand gently on a broken grandfather clock on the ground.


You think it was those weird monsters we've been fighting?

>Koki remains silent, taking in the scene before them. It couldn't have been those monsters that did this, the citizens would have mentioned something like that before they left. Was there something she forgot? Somberly, she walks about the remains of the village, investigating each ruined home in hoped of finding some clue as to what could have done this. Grunt S rolls the Mufflecycle off to the side of the main road and leans it up against a broken wall.


There's something weird about this, like there's a pattern.

A pattern?

>Sure enough, Koki would notice that the homes had all been destroyed row by row, each row having the remains of the homes scattered either to the left or the right depending on the row. Stranger yet, in every home she would find a clock, scattered among the scant belongings the citizens owned. Each an every clock appeared to have stopped at the exact same time, regardless of when their respective homes were destroyed.


John said, that this was like a game right?

Yeah, but, what's that got to do with anything?

>He asked curiously.


I think, we were being timed.

>Koki bends down and picks up one of the broken pendulum clocks and looks it over.


Each of these clocks are all stopped at the same time. That's too much of a coincidence, it has to be related.

>Koki grips the clock tightly, her temperature rising as her fingers start to burn the wooden frame.


Its my fault this happened. I was the one that led us off the trail just so i could fight more of those monsters. So i could prove to myself that i was strong enough to protect myself, to protect you, to protect everyone.

Aww c'mon Miss Koki it's not your fault, how were we supposed to know we were timed or whatever, even if that's true.

But it IS my fault! The one time i tried to take control, the one time i tried to decide my own fate and direction, it ended up like this! Nothing but destruction and death left behind me!

>Koki's control over her fayurh powers weakens as her flames increase in size.


I'm no better than my father!

>With the clock in her hands now engulfed in flames, she slams it on the ground, sending bits of flaming clock scattered all around her as other nearby flammables begins to flare up. She knew she shouldn't have let him talk her into taking charge. She wasn't good enough to be in charge of anyone, not even herself. She would always need someone babysit her.


Miss Koki, you need to calm down!

>In a fit of frustrated fury, Koki turns to shout at Grunt, but before she can speak, she catches a glimpse of something coming towards them through the fog. Suddenly her memories rush back, and everything comes together in her mind. It all happened so quickly last time, but this time, it felt like an eternity. She tried to call out to him, to warn him of the coming danger, but it was too late. Before her eyes, she saw as her companion was taken away by the massive swinging shadow in an instant. Without only the sound of the shadow piercing through the fog as it flew by.


>Koki stands frozen in place, she could hardly believe what she saw. It was just as she feared, that it seemed like death was an inevitable in this strange world. That despite all her skill in fighting, she couldn't protect anyone from the slow ticking that marked the eventual end. In that moment, it felt like she had lost everything. Falling to the ground on her knees, Koki can do little more than quietly sob as the unfeeling fog wrapped around her and the faint glow of burning debris, slowly fading out.
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550855

File: 1543623596942.jpg (176.43 KB, 1199x1037, 81mIsoY24GL-e1507435934279.jpg)

>>41550761
>The youth seems about to respond before seeing the odd spark from Alice's wand and slowly closes his mouth.

"..."

>In fact Quinn doesn't respond for quite some time, beyond moving closer to Alice to stare the witch in the eyes rather intently, oddly soft looking lips pursed in either in anticipation, or perhaps uncertainty.


"...Can you really do that? Use some sort of power to make it so Hermod can fly?"

>When the fair featured "boy" finally speaks, its with a gentler, but also more uncertain tone, as if not wanting to risk having any hopes dashed but...even so to in awe at the implications to work up the ability to discount the claim in the slightest.


"...Its...not like I have anything I could really offer up as a bet one way or another, but..."

>The stare isn't an angry one by any means, but between the focused nature of it and how close Quinn has gotten, there's something oddly intense about it.

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550857

File: 1543627629478.png (136.03 KB, 392x440, I dont think it works that way…)

>>41550855
"Uhh..."
>Alice blankly gazed back at him for a few moments not sure what to make of Quinn as he silently stared her down. 'What is this guy's deal?' she thought to herself.

>Alice soon started to slowly step backwards as the youth made his approach while maintaining his ominous gaze, the witch soon frantically deciding on countermeasures in her head by the time he finally spoke.


"...Um ...Yeah I can actually"
>She stammered lightly before taking a deep breath to ease her anxiety.

"It is a fairly simple spell if power permits~ Though it isn't anything that I can make permanent "
>She soon replied, the witch regaining her enthusiastic tone.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550858

File: 1543635656009.jpg (149.82 KB, 700x703, 41777441_p0.jpg)

>>41550844
>The girl seems to stare pretty intently as Sabel responds to her as if paying close attention to every little detail of how the blue haired girl is acting and responding.

>She even mimics the awkward smile shortly after it shows up on Sabel's face, though there's not really any awkwardness on her face or in her posture otherwise.


"Oh. I was just wondering."

>Sophie responds, before approaching each of the questions in short bursts at a time.


"No, not the blue."

"Not the horns either, cause I've seen other horny people before...and other ones that aren't horny at all."

>She copies the facsimile that Sabel made with her fingers as well when she says "horny people" before pulling her hands away when she mentions ones who "aren't horny".


"I meant..."

"I don't remember the word Mom told me for it...but like me and Val are like this..."

>The small girl says as she pats at the front of her outfit.


"...But you're all fluffy and then swoosh."

>The "Swoosh" is accompanied by her running her hands down her side and then suddenly out as she reaches hip level.


"I've never seen someone like that before, so I wasn't sure."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550860

File: 1543638351208.jpg (56.44 KB, 226x232, hairtossle.jpg)

>>41550857
>The soft featured youth seems to finally realize how awkwardly close they are to each other and backs up with a sheepish grin.

"Sorry, sorry...It's just...wow..."

>Quinn runs a hand through his rather shaggy hair as if trying to compose himself.


"Its...just a bit hard to believe, you know? Like, even with how crazy some of the stuff in this world gets sometimes, the 'Super Heroes' of Silver City with their strange powers, the ones in Lumina who look like they've replace half of their body with some sort of metal alloy and then Rifters like you on top of that..."

>Despite how sheepish the grin looks, it seems more honest than the previous ones.


"...Even with that, its...well, its not like that means anything is possible, or that's what I'd been telling myself anyways."

"I guess, taking that job, ending up here, was the right choice after all~. Well, not like I really have much to pay you...I guess I could spare some of the payment from that job but, well, so long as it doesn't damage him somehow, even if its just enough for one time, just once..."

>Quinn leans up against the bike in question with a wistful sigh.


"...it'd be nice to be able to fly~."

"To just soar above it all, free as a bird, and not just have it turn out to be some sort of dream."

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550925

File: 1543716073090.png (175.32 KB, 548x435, Let me do some magics and shit…)

>>41550860
"...Never seen a witch before? Guess I must be lucky considering I met one within minutes of being banished here."

>The witch gave a subtle laugh as she waved her wand in the air.

"Blah payment, I don't even understand how money even works here, not about to ruin the fun of it by getting all tangled in bartering. Hop on I will give you a boost."

Vaykor!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550927

>>41550835
>Vaykor is thrown back by the pot, letting go of the pony, and getting quite a lot of "soup" on his armour.

What's in the soup!?

>He'd demand as he grabbed the cauldron. He'd fling it with ease at the horde above. While it was doubtful there was any soup left inside, it's size and mass would take out many of the swarm.


>>41550833
Vaykor's there. He'll be fine.

>He'd reply to the Changeling.


It's your swarm that should worry.

>>41550847
>>41550833
Yeah, but we got to catch those in the camp first.

>he'd say and then gesture to the Changelings that they had.


And before that, make sure we don't have to worry about you lot running off. Then I head off to knock out your buddies.

>>41550851
No idea.

>A man would reply.


Vaykor and the pony went in to investigate, but shortly afterwards, the cloaking dome turned into a shield. We can't get through.

>A few of the merfolk were shooting the barrier with water bullets, while those with weapons would continue to strike at it. Even though it bounced their weapons back, they figured it would tax the shield at least.

Sabel Chevalier!French.UV6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550929

File: 1543735538011.jpg (41.67 KB, 540x764, tumblr_p7behl7x5h1qzh542o1_540…)

>>41550858
>Sabel glances from Sophie to Val, again, giving Val an odd, almost annoyed look.

<"I've seen horny people before... and other ones that aren't horny at all."


<Did she teach her that?


>Sabel inwardly sighed softly, and shook her head slightly, focusing back on what Sophie was saying.


Oh. I get it. You mean clothes.

>She reached down and fingered the bottom edge of her skirt, lifting it just slightly.


These aren't a part of me, you know, I can take them on and off. Val can do the same with hers, and your mère can undoubtedly do the same.

>As she responded to Sophie, her mind couldn't help but wander to wondering what this girl was. She looked human, as far as Sophie could tell, and acted it for the most part. But something was off. Not knowing clothes was maybe weird, but it wasn't enough in itself, since kids could be weird, but the way she imitated her gave Sabel some weird vibes that she wasn't really sure how to figure out.


>Regardless, it was something she could figure out later, so she pushed her curiosity off to the side.


But, yes, otherwise I'm no different than anyone else. Well, maybe a bit smarter, but... that's not important.

>She would have continued, if Val hadn't decided to interrupt at that moment, apparently growing impatient and bored.


"So, Sabel!"

>She exclaimed suddenly, stepping in front of her small friend.


"I've been looking everywhere for you! What have you been doing?"

>Sabel frowned slightly at the interruption but simply shook her head with a sigh and looked up at Val.


I was finding out more about this planet, of course. I figured that if I was stuck here, I should learn a bit about it.

>Val nodded and smiled.


"Yeah, we saw the library, looks like you did a lot of that, you were there for a while. But what were you doing when we came in?"

Oh, that, right.

>Sabel said, seeming to suddenly remember what she had been doing before their arrival.


I found the door to this tower on accident. The door was locked, but I picked it. I came up here and found... well, just have a look, actually.

>Sabel turned and walked back to where she had been kneeling and motioned for Val and Sophie to follow her.

Orca!Ronin4pnaYCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550930

File: 1543741009791.png (229.41 KB, 285x605, 2018-11-28 22_55_18-Window.png)

>The room was dimly lit. A single lamp hung from the ceiling above a large, oval shaped desk. Around the table sat a group of men, each wearing a black suit. There were a total of eight. In front of each man was a leather portfolio, some were open, some were closed. The men seemed to be deep in a discussion, a meeting of some sort.

>All this was noted by a figure kneeling on the roof of the building these men were meeting in, looking down through the vaulted glass ceiling.


>This figure was dressed in a white dress shirt, wearing black pants, and a black apron, giving it the appearance of a waiter at a fancy restaurant. The defining trait of this figure, other than it's androgynous, lanky form, was it's hair. It was extremely long, going down to the figure's waist. At first glance, it would seem to be completely black, except for two white spots at the top. However, after looking closer, one would see that only the outer layer of hair was black. The inner layer was also white. Paired with the figure's white and black clothing, together it gave the figure the appearance of a killer whale.


>And that was exactly what this figure was. The figure was a man named Orca. A mercenary working for the highest bidder, no matter if they were good or bad. Despite the five long years that he had been on Rigel Prima and the many, many jobs he had done over those years, he had kept a low profile.


>These six men were his current targets. They were top agents for a crime syndicate in Lumina, which also happened to be the city that they, and Orca, were in right now.


>Orca did not know why these guys were targeted, or what they were doing in this little meeting, and he did not care. It was just a job. Disrupt the meeting, kill the men, burn the files in those little portfolios, and report back.


>Orca grimaced at the though of the needless killing. These men... could be anyone. They could have families. They could be good people outside of the organization they were a part of. He did not like killing if there were other options. But he had accepted this job, and he was going to complete it.


>He stood up from his kneeling position and placed one of his hands on a glass pane. The other hand he clenched into a fist and pulled back, ready to punch through and drop in on the meeting.


>He swung his fist forward... and his cellphone rang. His fist stopped a centimeter from the glass, his arm shaking slightly as it stopped quickly. Thankfully the men in the room below did not seem to hear the ringing. Orca shook his head and sighed softly.


<I thought I silenced that...


>He thought to himself as he stepped back away from the glass and unclenched his fist. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, pressing the screen and answering the call:


Yeoboseyo?

>The voice that spoke on the other side of the line made Orca's eyes widen slightly. It was a voice he had never expected to hear again.


"Insamal, Orca, old friend. I have some news."

>Orca's eyes narrowed a moment later, and he frowned slightly.


Songha. What do you want?

"How rude, Orca, you've changed a lot since we last saw each other."

Answer the question, Songha. I do not wish to talk to ghosts longer than necessary.

"Ghosts? Hardly."

>The voice scoffed.


"Regardless, I'm calling as a friend. I think you might be interested to know that FORK-"

>Orca interrupted suddenly, anger slight in his voice.


I do not care about FORK, Songha, Dana is not my problem anym-

>The voice interrupted him back, but it was calm, even almost amused at Orca's anger.


"FORK is expanding into Town, Orca."

>Orca's mouth clamped shut and he ground his teeth together.


"I thought that would mean something to you. Don't you think it's about time to end your self-imposed exile and return to the place you arrived here at?"

>Orca was silent for several moments, and it seemed for a moment like he wasn't going to reply. But then;


I do not know how you are alive, or how you know all this... but... you are right.

>Orca sighed heavily.


I hoped I wouldn't have to deal with Dana again... but it's too dangerous for her. Town is dangerous for any criminals.

>He almost grimaced as he said criminals, his stomach turning. Despite the differences between them, the many fights they had with each other, KNIFE vs SPOON, Orca respected Dana's heroics. But now, to think of Dana as someone as lowly as himself... He shook his head. Best not to dwell on the past or what could be. She had chosen a new path. A choice that Orca never had himself.


I appreciate the heads up, Songha.

>The smile of the man on the other end of the line was obvious in his reply.


"It is no problem, Orca. And don't think too hard about me being alive. I'll be in touch again eventually, and we can talk more. Annyeong, Orca."

>Orca frowned again.


Annyeong.

>And the line went dead.

>Orca put the phone back in his pocket and looked down at the men gathered in the room below. Whatever meeting they were having seemed to be wrapping up now.


>But by this time, Orca had other things to worry about than a small job in Lumina. He turned away from the window and walked to the edge of the building and jumped off. He landed in the alleyway in a crouch, the asphalt cracking beneath his shoes.


>He stood up and brushed himself off, then ran a hand through his hair. It was time to return to Town, it seemed.


Back to Equestria it is, then.
This post was edited by its author on .

Orca!Ronin4pnaYCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550931

File: 1543746169797.png (93.1 KB, 227x335, 2018-11-28 23_06_24-Window.png)

>>41550930
>Two days later, Orca stepped out of a private jet onto a set of stairs. As he climbed down and stepped out on the tarmac, a gust of wind blew the ponytail of his hair out to the side behind him, momentarily making him seem like some kind of action hero in a Japanese flick.

>However, the moment did not last long, as Orca, feeling the wind blow his hair, exclaimed and grabbed at his ponytail from the back of his head and pulled it back, ducking slightly as he ran from the tarmac, heading towards the safety of Town Airport's Terminal.


~~

>About half an hour later, Orca stepped out from the terminal's front entrance, one suitcase held in his hand. His ponytail was now swept forward over his shoulder, protected from any further gusts of wind.


>He looked back and forth over the South District street, considering his options. It had been two years since he had last set foot anywhere in or near Town, and he was somewhat at a loss for what to do. He wasn't even sure if his old contacts even existed here anymore, given how much Town had changed in regards to criminal activity. Even if he had not left, he probably would have found himself out of work, if not in jail.


>Almost in response to his indecision, he felt and heard his stomach growl. It seemed that his choice had been made for him. Finding food was probably the best thing for him.


>As he set off down the street towards the restaurants he hummed softly.


<I'm thinking... Italian.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550932

>>41550834
You wanna know what's real bullshit? How can these heroes maintain a secret identity during the day but fight crime at night and still somehow have time to sleep to be little rays of sunshine in the morning.

>Wade's tone would make him sound as though he was down right offended by the concept. It baffled his mind how they could do that, even with their super genes. He had a theory that super heroes all had some sleepless gene or something. Nothing he could prove though.


I mean at least villains make sense. They're evil, most probably don't pay taxes. Or just sleep in those houses that stay on the market because someone got killed in them.

>Wade then looks around the apartment. His eyebrow raising as he notes the walls and floor plan.


.....Come to think of it this place is kind of starting to look familiar.

NinoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550935

>>41550847
>>41550827

"You ask very...weird questions High Orbit...being in a swarm feels...comfortable and safe..."

>The smaller changeling pondered, still walking after Jack and R34.


"Your brothers and sisters are...just a thought away from you, you never feel alone or need to be scared of anything...not even death."


>He smiled, looking up at Orbit somewhat.


"If my death would keep my brothers and sisters safe, or buy them time to escape is there really a better death out there?"

>His smile would fade, his ears sort of deflating in the process.


"I don't know why you ponies prefer this...awful quietness in your head...it's terrifying to me. I hope I can go back to Queen Pupa soon..."


>R34 would snort at that.


"You can forget about that, AW1. We've been cut off from the swarm and are considered traitors, there's no way Queen Pupa will trust our...tainted minds back in."


>She would look back at her brother and Orbit, smiling.


"Why else would she let R36 send that Golem after us? He managed to convince her we're not worth saving, AW1, forget about the swarm and the heartless Queen, we won't go back."


>The younger smaller changeling would only look a little more miserable opting to watch the ground for now, not saying anything as R34 turned back around, continuing onwards.


>>41550851
>>41550927

>The barrier was strong, kept up by a very powerful source of magic, the puny attempts at breaking it down would prove rather unfruitful, however it was no longer covering the camp with an invisibility spell. In fact everyone outside can see and hear what transpires inside just fine.


"It's an allure! It marks you for death for our Golems! You need to get off the ground!"


>The stallion shouted at Vaykor, hopefuly he would understand, the stallion looked about frantically, there has to be something he could do...


"Why do you protect this scum, Vaykor? Why have you come and interfered with justice?"


>The mare's voice sounded out as she rubbed against her throat, Vaykor was being as careful as he could but he still caused some sort of damage. She suddenly started to be engulfed by a golden aura, her hooves slowly leaving the ground.



"Hah! You still have the option to walk, leave the stallion to me and I will let you go, you already killed the filly after all."


>The swarm of changelings began to engulf the mare, protecting her from further direct harm.


"But if you continue to resist, we will hunt your people down, they will not have a single restful night, all they will know is fear and distrust never sure what is real or not."


>Now the mare was not directly visibly anymore, disappearing into the swarm as their horns continued to glow a toxic green light.


"Will you truly risk our wrath for a bunch of criminals? Are you this much of a fool, Vaykor?"


>In that very moment, a giant, fleshy looking hand shot out of the ground, attempting to grab one of Vaykor's legs.


odds
Roll 1d1000 = 649

YunoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550939

File: 1543788785506.gif (1.11 MB, 640x360, slowly walking away.gif)

<"Oh jeez, Town is still way too big and confusing to me..."

>The lone girl wandered through the streets of the unfamiliar southern district of Town, the roads here had a lot more twists and turns than the rest of the city, making it all the more confusing.


<"No...this can't be right, you'd think that after a few years i'd get used to the place but..."


>She let out a sigh, she had been living on her own in an appartment complex for a few years now yet she keeps taking different routes to and from her home. Usually she gets lucky enough to get where she has to be in time at the cost of getting up an hour or two early.


>She began to get absorbed in thought, it's pretty much her only option at this point, maybe she will subconsciously find the way home her legs might know the way better than her head did.


>She thought about her assignment for next week, she had to become familiar with the works of someone called Miura, a writer and artist famous for his absurdly detailed, sometimes gross and disturbing imagery. Nontheless his stories managed to captivate millions upon millions of people.


>Yuno shuddered at the thought of having to look through countless images depicting gruesome violence and horror, she has to write an essay about the history and style of one particular picture. Maybe he drew something nice once? Like a flower field or a mother hugging her child or-


"Ow! That's my celestia-damned tail!"


"Uh?"

>The girl hadn't looked where she was going, the disgruntled pony voice did well to throw her for a loop, she looked down at the equine, her own foot firmly stepping on the mare's tail.


"O-Oh! I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where i'm going, just uh, thinking about flower fields, sorry!"

"Yeah, obviously not, tsk- Can you step off of it now you klutz?!"

>Yuno was so focused on apologizing to the poor pony, she forgot to undo the damage.


"Oh! Right right uh-"

>With a way too emphazised and quick hoist, Yuno's foot finally left the mare's tail be, who promptly began to swish it around with an annoyed expression.


"E-Excuse me but...do you know which way Sunshine Avenue is? It's where I-"

>The mare stomped with her hoof, interrupting Yuno


"Yeah, how about you scram before I kick you where the sun doesn't shine huh? Shoo, you're bothering me!"

>With a huff, the mare spread her wings and flew off with great speed, leaving a very colourful trail behind.


"Ohh..."

>Yuno laid her hands upon her chest, she could feel her heart beating violently, she was pretty shook from that encounter, she needed a few minutes to keep herself from shaking. Violent people were so scary but in the end it was her fault for not looking where she was going right?


>Suddenly, she noticed all the different people staring at her, it seems like she has caused quite a bit of a situation. Her cheeks grew very flushed as she realized how much of a klutz she was looking, immediately she started walking, in a random direction, again, for the fifth time today.


"Hauuu...today can't get any worse..."
This post was edited by its author on .

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550944

File: 1543822149233.jpg (57.36 KB, 600x500, BecauseIFeelTheNeedToSaySometh…)

>>41550843
>Xion smiles and scoops up a fork to dig in to her food as the waittress finished passing the plates around and topped off their drinks. She slices through the saucy breaded chicken on her plate, allowing the rich red sauce to ooze down from atop its perch and onto the tangle of pasta below it. Shredded parmesan dusted the top in a melted web and parted easily when she slid her fork over it.

>She takes a bite and relishes the crunch of the chicken. Xion chews thoughtfully and starts to stir her plate to mix the sauce and cheese up in the pasta below the meat. As she works she glances briefly at the other three to see how their meals were going.


>Dave, predictably, was stuffing his mouth with wound ropes of spaghetti. The sauce appeared to be the meat sort with chunks of either beef or pork clung to the pasta with a helping of rich red sauce. Fresh leafy basil leaves also flecked the sauce, as was another dusting of cheese that mirrored Xion's own plate.


>Rose's risotto looked particularly sumptuous with glistening rich rice and glistening mushrooms poking from the gently rolling texture of the plate. Green flecks of chives also poked from the aromatic rice, which had a savory scent that tickled Xion's nose.


>And finally Alton's plate was populated by his baked ziti, a meal Xion thought looked suspiciously like a lasagna but without the layered pasta she was accustomed to seeing. A layer of melted and browned cheese sat upon a perch of cylindrical pasta shapes drowned in more cheese and an orange sauce with chunks of meat similarly dispersed in it as Dave's meat sauce had looked.


>But, curiously, this plate was absent of a probing fork eagerly digging in. Xion flicks her eyes upwards and sees Alton had not moved since the waitress had served them. His glasses had fogged from the steam of the meal yet he didn't make a move to wipe them clear. His mouth was drawn in a very thin line and his face a few shades paler than she was accustomed to seeing.


>Xion furrows her brows in concern and lowers her own fork.


Hey...Alton, is something wrong?

>With a jolt Alton sits back in his seat. He smiles nervously and lifts a hand to quickly swipe his glasses off her face.


Ahaha-! My apologies, I-er-always have this issue with my glasses when it comes to hot food. It does look quite good, doesn't it?

>His voice seemed a little higher and his words quicker than before. Xion blinks and stares at him and finds his gaze laser-focused on his glasses as his free hand materialized a handkerchief from his Sylladex. Alton quickly ran the fabric over the lenses of his glasses, his cheeks progressively coloring a distinctly embarrassed shade of pink.

Zero!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550946

File: 1543840331122.png (456.85 KB, 459x688, ss (2016-12-13 at 09.05.30).pn…)

>>41550643
>The revelation that this creature was an alien isn't all that surprising to him. With so many different sorts of beings in the world, the concept of aliens was long past seeming weird to him, so he takes the information with relative disinterest, continuing to stare at the frog as he speaks.

>The fact that he knew Zero likely wouldn't tell him anything was a good sign to him too. It told him he was smart on more ways than just with technology.


>Though the thing that does surprise him would be his claim that he wishes to help. It caught him a bit off guard, and is quite surprised someone this capable would so willingly offer to help a group like his own. Bored or not, it didn't make much sense to him. He had assumed he'd have to try and either bribe or otherwise "persuade" him to help him with his goals, but that didn't seem to be the case.


>Because of this, he stays silent for a few moments, quickly running through how to proceed with this situation in his head, taking into account all the possible reasons he'd want to help. This doesn't take long, but he tries to make absolutely sure he doesn't miss anything as he runs through all the possibilities.


I see. May I ask what it is in particular that interests you then? I'm sure you know what kind of threat someone with your ability could pose to an organization such as ours. Information leaks could be quite devastating to any plans I come up with, and I'm sure you know just how easy it would be for you to reveal everything about us if you really wanted to.

>Zero crosses his arms as he makes these statement. Secrecy was key to the success of all of his plans. Any hints on their actions could give their eventual opponents advantages that could be extremely disastrous when executing plans. Of course, Zero was always sure to make sure nothing could go wrong, but every precaution must still be taken when you wage war on the world.


So if all you have in terms of interest is that it looks fun, how can I be sure you won't get bored, and leak information about us to outside sources? For "fun"?

Kululu!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550954

File: 1543889346657.png (642.06 KB, 796x748, Kululu_Radiohead.png)

>>41550946
>The frog's uncanny grin remains stretched on his face. It was as if the small yellow creature was trying to hold it together, as if it was anticipating an incoming joke that nobody was making.

Kukuku! You're right that I could at any opportunity leak such information to someone else and watch your whole organization fall in some grandly choreographed incident that would completely disgrace everyone and everything you worked for! But I don't think so.

>The frog jumps back to his console seat and slams a foot onto a series of buttons. The many screens around him flash and switch, this time pulling up what seems to be endless marked plans involving Lumina and Atlas. Each plan appears accompanied by 3D renderings of the yellow frog sporting two hand fans and making a cross motion with his arms in front of himself.


I'm sure you know that KULU TV has a nice and tidy media empire here in Po-Koro and I'm very very proud of it~! Kukuku~! Unfortunately, I took over everything! I can't go much further off this dusty island and if I'm caught playing around with Lumina or Atlas especially I would be in a world of trouble~! Buuuut, say hypothetically I had some shadowy organization acting as a front for my sneaky little hacking attempts to their systems? Kukuku!

>Kululu gestures to Zero with an imploring yellow hand.


You get what you clearly need, some of the best hacking skills on this weirdo planet and I get what I want! Total cover that absolves me from any and all repercussions in case something goes wrong~! Kuku~!

>The frog pauses and taps the bottom of his face near his mouth, as if in thought.


If you want something more to sweeten the deal, how about this?

>And, with that, the frog presses a bright button to his right with his foot. There's a groan of metal and the room shakes around them both. The dark walls and the screens shudder, then fall backwards and outwards, breaking the dim environment into dazzling light. The walls slam down in a concussive slam, opening into a vast underground facility spanning the actual width of the skyscraper KULU TV sat. The elevator shaft stood like a pole in the center of this room, the walls flat on the floor and sinking down beneath shifting panels that reformed the floor below.


>The large space was populated by a variety of things that would have looked at place in Asylum. Large frog-shaped mechas were parked in one corner where a massive sealed door sat. Tables with tinkered weaponry, guns and devices with antenna or dishes or whatever else were left around in a scattered mess. Thick wires extended from the ceiling, supporting a glowing electrical light with a hot blue core that seemed to power everything if the cables extending from it suggested as much. A kitchenette to the left of both of them wafted a spicy scent reminiscent of curry and to the right a lounging space with a simple VR headset hanging on a hatstand with two controllers stuck in a bag also hanging from the same stand.


I also tinker in my free time~! Kukuku~! If I come up with anything good I could share it with you~!

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550955

>>41550932
"I dunno, it's why I never really wanted to take up the whole hero thing. I mean yeah, I wasn't planning on slipping back onto the path of evil. But I also wanna have a life, and if a chance to be good comes along, I'll take, but I don't want it to be like my job or anything. Then again, I'm committed to doing this, so..."

"Why, did you kill someone here already?" Sunset asks this with genuine curiosity, not with fear or suspicion. She's not totally aware of how dark Wade's job got, and considering she's now a part of it, she'd have to get used to it.

ALBATROSS / High Orbit!FAUXFoX/UQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550960

>>41550935
>The pegasus sighs, smiling his usual sad smile at the changeling's response.

"Fair... enough."

>He could understand the "dying for a cause part", at least. Many of his kind had had no choice but to do it in the closing chapters of the war. Shaking his head, the captain remains quiet, at least until the larger changeling leers back at him.


"It is... strange where your loyalties lie. You denounce your own kind... yet you still support them..."

>The captain states flatly at the bigger changeling, before turning to address the compass man again.


>>41550927
"So, are you going to... keep them at my ship while the rest of you... deal with whatever's going on at the dome?"

>The pegasus would ask, wings ruffling.


"Or are you going to... wait till the other bunch returns?"

>Whatever other questions the captain wanted to ask is drowned out by a loud beep from his targeter, followed by the now familiar blue glow of armed turrets in the distance ahead.


"Fleet Reports enemy contact. Advise. Ship at full combat alert."

>Sighing, the pegasus trots ahead to the front of the group before looking back.


"The ship's not going to be happy... if they're staying, and if so I'll... need to tell it to stand down. Before it shoots... everyone in this group as a potential changeling."

Doobie the Warrior HamsterCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550961

File: 1543944121999.png (131.56 KB, 342x295, 26120.png)

>>41550927

>Not as much information as he was hoping for, but it was at least more than he had before. The unusual strength of the shield and it's reaction to whatever it came in contact with caused Doobie to wonder who could have done something like this. From what he recalled, despite the changelings having magic of their own, this would require either one powerful magical source or a large swarm of changelings working in unison. Not completely out of the question, however


>>41550935

>Upon observing as the one pony seemed to glow and rise into the swirling horde, talking down to Vaykor with a boisterous and cocky tone, it reminded him of R34's way of speaking. Examining the barrier and the futile attacks of those outside, Doobie strained to think of a quick solution to break through.


Does the barrier go past the ground level? Perhaps we could dig our way in?

>It was kind of a stretch, but they were quickly running out of time. Vaykor was a powerful soldier to say the least, but they couldn't just leave him in there to fend for himself against who knows how many golems. With nothing else to go off of, Doobie draws his sword, activating it's giants blade mode and holds it high above his head. Hoping deep down that perhaps, if his smite evil attack could cut off a changeling from it's swarm, perhaps it could also break through this magic shield, if it was indeed changeling magic.


Smite Evil!

>With his sword glowing a bright white, Doobie strikes the barrier.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550988

File: 1544048364628.png (26.17 KB, 800x800, Bailey_Skeptical_By_Grell.png)

>For the past god knows how long, Bailey had been going around this planet trying to figure out how to stop these two factions from fighting with each-other on her world. Every time she think she gets close to a solution, there is another reason as to why they're fighting. Then another. Then another after that. Until Bailey realized they themselves have no idea why they're really fighting. There were a bunch of times where Bailey just wanted to "take care of" both sides and just be done with it. Or hell, she even wondered if there was a way to just, leave the game.

>Though thinking of those options, they never felt right to do. She was never one to condone genocide. Especially for stupid reasons like this. Not only that, it would mean abandoning the others in this game. Even if she hadn't met them, she had spoke to Appleslice. A child. A child going through a lot at that.


...

>The more she thought about it anyways, she didn't really have anything to go back to. Sure there was Roxy, but what else? Who else? There were the others at her house, but she wans't really friends with them, was she? Bailey thought more and more about it. What'd happen if things didn't work out with Roxy. Sure they've been together for over 15 years at this point, but they weren't married. And Roxy was really only able to be with Bailey for those years and now that they able to actually interact with others again....Bailey thought back to her sister and mom. Wishing she was able to talk to them, go back to them, ask them for advice and not have to worry about anything but them being with her. The more she thought of them, and their life back at her original home world, and specifically her sister, the more she thought about what she might tell her and what she thinks Bailey should do. The answer she would give would be something obvious, of course. Something Bailey wasn't very use to though, but something she needed to do. How hard could it be to make friends. It'll just take a lot less swearing and a lot more patience. and no murder.

Vaykor!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41550998

File: 1544072791142.png (668.94 KB, 1024x641, Ghost of phobos by rotaken-d6y…)

>>41550935
>The compass man would chuckle.

So your brother and sisters who you'd die for and would do the same for you, are trying to kill you cause you can't talk with them mentally?

>He'd ask rhetorically.


Sounds like paradise.

>he'd say sarcastically.


>>41550960
Well I'm more leaving them with the men by the ship, while I deal with the dome.

>He'd clarify. And then in response to his last comment.


Please do so. I'd rather not want to see how cooked bug and fish looks.

>>41550961
Probably not, but we don't have the tools to dig under it.

>One would reply. A few would step away as Doobie prepared to strike the barrier, fully expecting the blade to fly backwards out of the hamster's hands.


>>41550935
I have come to protect my captain's port

>He'd answer simply.


You made yourselves a threat by attacking us last night.

>Vaykor would glare down at the large hand gripping his leg. With a violent jerk, he'd rip his leg free of the hand. The creature hardly measured up to him. And he doubted any others would too. They would crumble like an Atlas's Rumbler before him. At least the soup was only a maker, not some sort of acid or poison. He'd then turn his attention back to the swarm around the Mare. The yellow eyes of his mask staring at them.


I have come to demand your surrender. Yield and no further harm will come to your swarm. If you refuse, I will drive you out by force. I will torture every changeling you sent to Aquarius. I will burn every hive I find. I will make you suffer like none has before. I hail from the Stormwall, where your reality itself cannot be trusted. Your illusions are nothing new. And if you seek to besiege us with beasts, we are well versed in the slaughter of monsters.

>This was their goal afterall, draw out the Queen for a negotiation. Though her own words told him pleasantries were no longer an option. She declared vengeance on him. Her offer for escape was hollow. She'd return to attack again once she finished with the pony. This would be resolved now on his terms.


Make your choice.

>His masks yellow eyes would turn red, preparing for her refusal.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551000

File: 1544078933799.jpg (283.71 KB, 850x950, sample-6a3637bef65e00dcb5f570d…)

>>41550482
<The longer that Dementor creature follows her, the better of a feeling she starts to get about it.

<Or more of its odd aura than anything. If it was just cold, like that snow fairy or some sort of yukionna, the sun's warmth would be helping a bit more to shrug it off.


<Its not like the creepiness you'd feel from a regular ghost or some other spook either, though fear might be a usual response. In fact, if anything its more like even beyond its general intangibility...this thing seems to have the ability to convince others of how unbeatable...or even inevitable it is. You can't even try and bargain with it like a lot of the enforcers of death back in Gensoukyo.


<Honestly, it might even be able to beat some Yokai just by bluffing...if they didn't have the usual alibi of not having gone all out from the start, and a normal human would be even worse off, either out of lack of willpower...or just accepting the place laid out for them by default.


<Not that she'd ever been a normal human by those standards, or at least not someone content to just stay normal, no she'd thrown that possibility out long ago, along with her family who could never understand and the place laid out for her.


<Even cowering away in the Human Village like the rest of them would have made it impossible to live how she wanted, do what she wanted...so instead of just feeling sorry for herself, she did one of the craziest things a human could do.


<In fact, odds are thats why this stuff doesn't mess with her the same way, even without the same overwhelming power that Reimu just has by default. Thats the thing though, even that shrine maiden gets discouraged when things don't work out and if she lost fair and square she might be almost as bad off as a yokai who did, well unless she just passed it off as not having put her full effort into it from the start.


<So, yeah, maybe it is crazy to go all out against someone you know you can't beat, even if you already lost once. Maybe it isn't normal to take the things you want when you want them and throw anything that doesn't interest you out even if its something others would say is important.


<So what? As long as you win in the end thats what really matters. Even if you can't win now, you just gotta put in more effort and come back when you can. If that doesn't work, well you can always redefine either the game or the victory conditions until you can come out ahead somehow.


>Which is how the girl is able to grin back at the looming specter of death that is figuratively nipping at her heels as she continues zooming northward to her target on the horizon.


>After all, its not like she's running because she lost. No, for one the incident was resolved in her books as soon as she got it out of the manor in question.


>>41550482
>>41550539
<No, when it comes down to it, the reason she's really running now, boils down to her having swooped up something particularly valuable that might get damaged or taken from her if she can't ditch the creep before it can force her to hand them over....and the lake should be the perfect place to do that.

>Well, it wouldn't hurt to keep it a bit occupied in the meantime however, she decides as she tugs at a bit of cloth rigged up under her skirt to release Roll 2d4 = 7 canisters similar to the ones she used in the tower backwards as chaff....except that they explode into bursts of green fire that zoom back towards the dementor at various angles moments later.


"How'd you like that, you gloomy freak?"

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551001

File: 1544080287202.jpg (33 KB, 452x534, 32e83381ed69b7c2ae91e534e5cbf6…)

>>41550925
"Not...personally, no, but it seems like they tend to mainly show up on this side of the continent from what I've heard. Well...there's plenty on other continents as well from what I've heard, but not so much from where I'm from."

>Quinn says with a shrug before straddling the bike again as well as donning a hat that had been resting on the back part of it.


"Well...I guess if there's anything you need later, just let me know then. Oh, I should probably just get backed out before you do your thing though, so I don't end up crashing into something before I even get up into the air."

>After raising the kickstand and getting properly into position, as well as getting the engine running, the youth finally looks back with a soft, if a bit awkward smile.


"So...for take off am I going to need some sort of ramp or hill? Or is there just some sort of technique to it?"

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551002

File: 1544080969346.jpg (388.81 KB, 541x800, 40275557_p0.jpg)

>>41550929
>The odd girl nods in response to the word "clothes"...before crouching a bit as if to see what was under the particular piece being lifted up.

"Yes, Mom explained that to me. I just forgot what they were called."

>Sophie says, before taking a few moments to repeat "mère" to herself, though it takes a few times to get the accent right...and as such she loses the chance to ask further questions before Val jumps back into things.


>It seems like it'd be rude to interrupt, so instead she decides to just listen in, since there isn't much better to do.


>Even so it still takes her a few moments to realize that she's being told to come look at something as well as Val. Or how she's supposed to 'have' a look for that matter.


>Well, the gesture is clear enough though, so she follows after a few moments later.
This post was edited by its author on .

???!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551003

File: 1544082125112.jpg (47.53 KB, 602x261, dementor.jpg)

>>41551000
>>41550539
>The flare of magical fire lights up the passing ground beneath the witch, the pony, and the pursuing magical creature. In the concussive blasts of fire the sight of the creature is again obscured, some of the flame falling but disappearing before it can light the tops of the trees passing beneath.

>Roll 1d1000 = 753


>odds, the dementor bursts from the flames unmolested and as tenacious as ever. It surges singlemindedly, its harsh rattling breath sucking the air as it chases.


---

>evens, it takes for the flames to disperse when the Dementor is visible again, its clammy hands waving away the fire in something akin to irritation. Once it's cleared the fire however...


>Roll 1d2 = 1


>1, the creature starts to fly after the group again though now it has a large amount of space between it and its quarry.


>2, it looks around aimlessly for a few moments, seemingly forgetting just what it was doing thanks to the distance. The dementor's inky form floats downwards and towards the forest's cover.

[S] GAME START (Three Weeks Prior) Aranea!Spider8272Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551004

File: 1544088966996.jpg (74.05 KB, 640x960, 938aa32b4639ac40d924e67001e614…)

>Power. Insurmountable power. The culmination of sweeps and sweeps of planning. A golden ring.

>A boy in gold. A girl in red. A sword, flying through the air. The boy is stabbed. In anger, the boy and sword are lifted. The girl is stabbed. Both are dead.


>A woman. Tall, imposing, angry beyond all words. A trident. Eyes blasting red and blue.


>Planets, flying through space. Smashing into each other. Missing their mark, but not each other. Destruction on a scale heretofore unseen.


>Plans: Failed.

>Ring: Gone.
>Neck: Snapped.
>Fire: Burning.

JUST

---

>Aranea woke with a start, sitting up in bed, breathing heavily, drenched in sweat.


>In the darkness of her bedroom, the words "Just" feel seared into her eyes. Every time she blinks, she can see the face of the Condesce as the empress snaps her neck.


>Aranea had been having this same dream... or memory? For weeks now. Every night, she woke up the same way. Nothing she could do could stop the dream from coming. She hadn't had a good night's journey to the dream bubbles in almost a month now.


>She pulled her covers around herself and slid out of bed, taking them with her. She walked over to the side of her room, which was taken up by an enormous window, curtains currently drawn closed.


>With one hand she held her blanket closed around her and with her other she reached out and pulled the curtains aside, letting in a flood of artificial light. She gazed out her window from her apartment in a Silver City skyscraper.


>The sky was still dark outside, but the lights of the city created an almost artificial day.


>Aranea sighed. It was funny, she was a Sylph of Light, who helped people see things. But apparently no amount of light could help her figure out what her dream-memory meant.


>All she knew was she felt an immense sense of guilt. Not for any of the bad things she had done on Rigel Prima, which were admittedly quite a few more than most authors would normally have, but for the past, on a different world, in a different universe.


What a most unusual feeling. People don't normally feel guilt for doing good things, do they?

>She asked herself, out loud.


May8e that's a little on the nose. 8ut may8e I'm actually onto something. I've 8een hiding from the other trolls on this planet for... well, it's 8een a long time.

>She closed the curtains on the window as she spoke and turned away, heading back to the edge of her bed and hopping up to sit.


I mean, may8e the middle of the night isn't the 8est time for an introspective monologue. 8ut I'm definitely not getting anymore sleep tonight, so I might as well.

>She reached up and rubbed her completely white, ghost-y looking eyes. And then she let herself fall backwards, laying out her top half on the bed and kicking her feet over the edge lightly.


8luh. Why is this so difficult? May8e if I say sorry, I'll feel 8etter and I can get 8ack to the sleep 8u88les again.

>She rolled over so she was laying on her stomach, her blankets now wrapped snugly around her, and put her hands on her chin.


I guess it can't hurt to try, right? 8ut I can't just leave Silver City out of the 8lue. I'll need time. I also can't really take a 8reak from writing my crime novels. I'll have to deal with that, too.

>She smiled slightly to herself, already starting to feel better and less guilty. Simply making plans to make good with the other trolls on this planet was enough to nearly wipe away the memory of the bad dream. It was still there. But it was getting better.


>Aranea continued to talk to herself about her plans for the rest of the night.

R34Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551010

File: 1544134434936.jpg (137.55 KB, 739x1082, 178147 - artist PixelKitties c…)

>>41550960
>>41550998

>R34 turned her nose up at Jack and Orbit's responses


"Hmpf, figures you humans and ponies devalue and belittle everything about us Changelings."


>She'd keep following, motioning with a wing for AW1 to come closer


"You could never understand what dangerous uncertainty a cut off changeling brings. What if you were to weave a spell over me that granted you access to the hivemind?"


>AW1 looked a little, conflicted at the prospect of walking closer to his sister, looking from Orbit to R34 back and forth a few times before taking a few reluctant quick steps forward, putting him about equal distance between changeling and pegasus.


"A changeling spy would be invaluable to the swarm's enemies as any possible thought could be accessed and leaked. This is not a risk anyone would take right?"


>The two changelings would look concerned, hearing about the ship's movements and it's functions, but overall they have already accepted that things won't improve much from this point onward.


"We don't have much a choice but to comply with whatever you have planned for us, Pegasus, Human."


>R34 eventually said with a sigh, looking rather weary as a whole.


"Either you will execute us or Queen Pupa's swarm will kill us, it's the same result in either case. If I could I would have overwhelmed your forces and fled this place with my kinlings already, so you have nothing to fear."

>With one last look over to Jack and Orbit she concluded


"At the very least, if you are to execute us, be quick about it."

R34Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551014

>>41550998
>>41550961

>The collective ball of changelings all snarled at Vaykor in unison.


"It was your people who have attacked my swarm first, burned seventeen of my children alive with one single breath of fire!"


>The changeling swarm now exceeded a gutteral growl and unnerving murmur.


"And now you chose to ally yourself with a band of wandering thieves! Prepare yourself, Vaykor!"


>The hand Vaykor had kicked off of him was almost completely ripped off of the arm it was attached to, strangely enough ther did not seem to be any bloodflow or bone structure to it, it was completely artificial.


>Now, a second hand sprung up behind Vaykor, gripping onto his leg like the one before, it wasn't strong enough to keep him from moving but it was slowing him down at the very least.


>The swarm had been charging up some sort of attack all this time, all the changeling's horns were glowing in unison.


>With an earshattering screech an enormous beam of green magic was released towards Vaykor!


Odds

Roll 1d1000 = 425

if successful

>Vaykor was violently throw back, getting smacked right into the barrier which gave him a considerable shock.


if crit success
>Vaykor could feel his limbs slowly disobey his commands, somehow the magic pierced his armor and threatened to paralyze him if he could not shake the effect off somehow.


>The swarm was currently laser focused on the cruel Vaykor, Tikno had been slowly backing off from the two warring factions, he knew Vaykor was strong, maybe he could even take the entire swarm on his own but, he had to help somehow!


>He looked between the barrier and the ball of changeling his wife was currently trapped in...he knows there were people outside who could help but would his actions be enough to break the barrier? Was it better used against the changelings?


"Let go of my wife you bug bastards!"

>The Stallion shouts at the top of his lung, as Vaykor looked over to him he saw a massive fireball approach the swarm that had entrapped the mare inside! They were completely blindsided by this attack.


>A loud explosion, a shockwave upon impact and the screeches of dozens of changelings echoed through the woods as unmoving, burning bodies hit the ground, one after the other.


>Once the dust had settled, it revealed a considerably smaller group of changelings, still keeping itself affloat, now shifting their attention toward the stallion.


>>41550961
>>41550927

>The barrier was constructed with the purest of intentions and even the power keeping it up had those same intentions, it was meant to protect, not to keep out.


>Sadly, Doobie's attack was little more than a slightly more powerful physical assault at the barrier, the hamster was thrown back from it with a considerable shock thrown his way.


>However, not all hope was lost, as now the group outside began to hear a voice, it was very quiet, difficult to hear through all the madness that was going on inside.


"Eat your vegetables, comb your mane and brush your teeth, then the boo mare won't get you"

>It was the voice of a female, coming from the barrier, she spoke as if it was some sort of rhythm, a chant. The voice seemed to get quieter and quieter as it recited two more times, becoming increasingly harder to hear.

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551026

File: 1544159990147.png (115.63 KB, 390x442, Oh I know.png)

>>41551001
>Alice waited until he had it sitting in the open. The witch playing with her wand in the meantime.

"Nope, don't need to do more than sit there~"
>She replied waiting until the right moment before she flicked her wand at his bike, the outline of it soon emanating a light bluish glow for a few brief moments before it started to float in the air like a balloon.

>Alice snickered to herself as she watched it ascend towards the heavens, the bike for the moment staying stationary above the house with the exception of altitude.


"Still got it~"

>She said to herself with a pleased tone while she twirled her wand. It would seem a little apparent she was merely doing this out of her own benefit than any other's as she watched from below with obvious amusement.
This post was edited by its author on .

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551028

File: 1544161893263.jpg (14.76 KB, 279x284, 1363317760588.jpg)

>>41550955
>Sunset wouldn't receive a direct answer. Wade was at this point to busy examining the finer details of the apartment. He looks down at the floor at the point two boards met. Slowly he lifts his foot and gently lowers it down onto the point he was looking at.

>Creeeaaaaak


>Wade's eyes would widen at the revelation. He suddenly stands at attention for several seconds. It is only after a while he shifts his head in Sunset's direction.


Don't uh....Don't eat anything in the freezer till I get to it.

ALBATROSS / High Orbit!FAUXFoX/UQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551029

>>41550998
>>41551010
"So you're not... taking the men with you? Or the fish... people?"

>The pegasus asked back, before looking at the ship again. He continues to walk, though simply maintaining a short lead in front of the rest of the group. The humming of the turrets slowly become audible, glowing menacingly.


"Entering engagement range."

"Override... 7-2-1-9-0-0, Alba."

>The pegasus says, speaking to the ship in a conversational tone. Misplaced as it may be, seeing the changelings be worried was... relieving, in a way. Not so much for the small one, but the big one definitely brought some degree of satisfaction. He wasn't going to go down without a fight, and even if he did, the ship would continue till it too was torn to shreds.


"Stand down. I'm... not being controlled by them."

>The pegasus adds, with an ever so slight smirk. What a coincidence, wasn't it? The queen wanted any changelings outside of the swarm dead to prevent foreign interference. His ship was, like any other Equestrian vessel, authorized to kill its owner if under changeling influence.


>Perhaps in that, at least, they were the same. Monsters. One born as such, the other forced to become as such to survive.


"Override confirmed, Captain. Sign: Star."

"Countersign: Ocean. They're... captives, like the one the hamster took. Aquarius... presumably will be dealing with them shortly."

"...Acknowledged. Standing down."

>The hum of the turrets abruptly fades along with the glow, though the guns remain pointed firmly at the group. Slowing his pace down to once again match the rest of the group, the pegasus sighs, shifting the targeter to the other side of his mouth like an oversized cigar. This time, he addresses the two changelings directly.


"Considering they didn't... put down the other one, it would seem unlikely they'd... shoot you on the spot. After all... they did get all four of you alive, even if two of you... are out cold."

>The pegasus shrugs.


"But it seems like... they want you folk to sit under my cannons and wait for a while, anyways. So we'll see."
This post was edited by its author on .

Appleslice!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551030

File: 1544177165459.jpg (Spoiler Image, 663.37 KB, 806x1210, IMG_8671.jpg)

>You work on your latest creation. The large amount of grist you have acquired allowed you to make a plethora of robotized wonders. This one would be your personal secret weapon for when all others failed. Your discovery of the talismans would be the cornerstone of the designs. Their abilities would be able to synchronized with other parts to allow maximum efficiency. The Energizer motor was a fantastic start. But you could do more.

>The Bull Talisman granted one increased strength. The servos and pistons could benefit from this. You use your traditional RC-3P0 As a base for the model. Your experiment proved that granting the desired item the power was futile. A secondary part would need to be equipped with the ability. Preferably something small and cheap to manufacture. You consider several wires that run through the machine. But those were too easily damaged and likely to be damaged in serious combat. Eventually you decide on the battery core. The core would be encased in a titanium shell allowing adequate protection in high stress situations. The power supply would run through every system, allowing it to increase the physical strength in all systems. Of course this meant that the casing would also have to be improved to keep up with the enhanced power and speed.


>The Serpent Talisman would also be a beneficial addition as well. Invisibility would allow for exceptional stealth capabilities. The choice for this was obvious. Several screws along the outer casing would make perfect use of the ability. Their direct contact with the exoskeleton of the RC would grant the ability all through the body. Multiple screws would be used to ensure the function could be used even if one was destroyed. A costly measure, but a necessary one.


>Monkey and the Sheep would be useless in this venture. Neither of their abilities would be useful to a mechanized unit. Though the ability to transform into an animal at will seemed useful it risked the possibility of losing control of the unit, rendering the project a failure all around. You consider installing it as a form of self destruct. The idea is quickly pushed aside. The Horse was also quite pointless. As it worked on organic beings, not mechanical. You also had plenty of airborn creations already. Rendering flight for this particular model obsolete. You also feared losing control of it during midair combat as the body would not be as adapted as say a plane or helicopter model.


>This left only the Dragon and the Pig. Both rather similar in nature if only sharing types of attack. The Pig was a curious one. The ability by definition required eyes to work. You suppose the cameras you were using as eyes could prove an adequate substitute. But this seems to be a fruitless effort. The magic powers that be seem to be adamant that organic eyes be the focal point for this power.


>This left only the dragon. Several tests showed that using the full hand proved too hot for the casing. Which left only one option. Localizing the ability to one lone finger would allow enough of a space for a small burst of dragon blast. At best it was like a short range flame thrower. But against the enemies you were going up against it would prove effective.


>Though you were keen on your Uncle's words to cease imitating your father so you couldn't help but keep his weapons and abilities in mind when adding the finishing touches to your creation. Several throwing knives could be stored in several locations along the body. These could be upgraded with various attributes such as explosion or electrical shock. But of course, no robotic ninja would be complete without the traditional katana. Of which you also had no short supply of. You choose one model in particular. You recall it being your fathers favorite for a great deal of time before he acquired an upgraded one. Just for added measure you alchemize it with an oven to allow it to self heat.


>You stand back and look at your creation in awe. Its lone optic looking down at you lifelessly, awaiting its first order. With all the combined parts within its red casing giving it the name of one of the alchemized parts seemed like a waste of effort. Being an automaton you feel a fitting name should be given. A fitting serial number would be adequate. You suppose given its red paint job and obvious weapon it was only adequate that you take the homage one step further.


D34D-P0N3. Yes....that is adequate.

Doobie the Warrior HamsterCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551036

File: 1544217233745.png (429.29 KB, 882x735, jtddj.png)

>>41550998
>>41551014

>As Doobie is launched through the air in reaction to his attack, and his blade returns to it's default state, he wonders how he managed to get himself into this position. It all started out so simple, just looking to make sure that every forest had an assigned guardian is all. Now here he was, getting right in the middle of a potential war or slaughter between Aquarius and the Changelings, with this small group of ponies tangled up in every aspect. He had to think fast, time was running out! His skills were limited, his experiences few, his stature, small. Yet despite this, the tiny warrior took courage. He still had a job to do here, and he needed to be at the top of his game. With a carefully performed roll, Doobie lands back on his feet. Thinking nothing of the strange female voice that seemed to echo from nowhere.


Then we dig with whatever we have!

>Sheathing his blade, Doobie charges at the barrier once again. This time he stops just short of it and closes his eyes, taking in a deep breath and slowly letting it out as he called upon his most base instincts. The need, to burrow. Without another word, Doobie digs his paws deep into the dirt and begins to dig speedily.


>Roll 1d1000 = 127 Evens, Doobie used dig!

>Odds, It's not very effective

Vaykor!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551053

>>41551010
It's Jack, by the way.

>He'd say to R34.


And you could just let them serve without entering the hivemind.

>He'd point out.


>>41551029
Talk to Vaykor about that. They work for him. My crew is back in port.

>he'd reply. Once at the ship, he'd speak to R34 again.


Anything I should know about that dome over there?

>>41551036
You are literally the only one who can.

>One man would reply. There was no way to they could tunnel under the barrier. They'd need actual tunnelling supplies.


>>41551014
>Vaykor would be thrown back into the barrier. And then thrown forward as it repelled him. He'd growl as he got back up. His armour would let out a whine as he pushed his cybernetics beyond their limits. The joint areas would also blacken as he used Haki to reinforce them, so that they wouldn't break under the strain. He'd crouch, bracing against the ground with all four limbs. He'd point his body towards the swarm. He'd then launch himself like a cannonball at the group of Changelings. Roll 1d1000 = 545 evens.

>Hit or miss: Once past the swarm, Vaykor would teleport back to his starting point in a flash of golden light. This was to avoid smacking into the barrier on the other side of the camp.

R34Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551055

>>41551029
>>41551053

>R34 took notice of the codewords Orbit seemed to use, she was sure there were a few fake ones among them to throw her off but on the off-chance that she may need them she will remember them all.


>The turrets following her every move despite having been supposedly deactivated was still cause for concern. Having reached the ship proper now she would grab ahold of AW1, placing him behind her, outside the turrets' direct line of fire.


>However, it seems like peace and quiet was out of reach, as the human began talking to her.


"Right, Jack."


>She let out a sigh once more, there was no real point in telling any of them the truth about anything, she could simply feign ignorance and they would be none the wiser...however, for all intents and purposes they were now prisoners most likely to become slaves in the future. There is no real reason to lie at this point.


"A changeling without a hivemind is, not very useful. Without a source of food it will become very weak very quickly. Not to mention that...a hiveless ling simply has never happened to us before...it's a completely new sensation to us and very irritating."

>The true ramifications of being without a hivemind are hard to grasp still, it was difficult trying to explain it properly.


"A changeling not connected to the swarm, serving the swarm? I imagine it would simply get in the way and be very useless in general to be frank."


>She gave a little shrug, not really knowing what else to say, the Queen has her reasons to act this way, it just sucked it had to like this.


"That barrier, we have struggled with it for years. Not only did it keep them hidden, it also repelled anyone unwanted with great power. Princess Crystal Crown is the one keeping it up, she hails from a family of very powerful and influential ponies in our world."


>She stopped herself, he couldn't be interested in the ponies behind the barrier.


"Right, Jack. You're more interested in how to beat it down isn't that right? The easiest way to disable it would be to find the caster and taking them out, of course. Brute Force alone can take it down as well but it would take a lot of effort and power to do so, not to mention alerting everyone inside to your intentions."

>She thought back about the golden green light the dome now exceeded, she had recognized the magic behind it immediately, a smile spread across her face.


"I can only speculate, but I am very sure Queen Pupa has managed to breach the barrier this morning and took control over the Princess and therefore the barrier."


>She let out a little, sad chuckle.


"Depending on the Princess' resolve the barrier may be stronger or weaker, if you can you should try to divert the swarm and Queen's attention with as many things as possible, keep ramming something massive and strong into it 'till it breaks."


>She paused once more, thinking about the last few things to be said.


"The ponies have ways to cross the barrier without breaking it of course, so if you were to ask one of them they could tell you. All of them should do, even the filly."

The DomeCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551058

>>41551036
>Eventually the female voice subsided, fading into nothingness as Doobie began to dig his way into the ground. The dirt proved to be a rather dire adversary and it takes him quite a bit of effort to submerge himself partially into the ground.

>Progress was slow and painful, but eventually Doobie found himself a good distance below the surface, at least by his standards and his suspicion does seem to have been correct, the barrier did not go past much of the ground-level.


>It would take Doobie just a bit more effort to dig himself out to the other side.


>>41551053
>The entire swarm let out a heckling laugh, seeing Vaykor flung away and hurt, easily dodging his attack by breaking their formation despite the losses they had just faced at the hooves of Tikno.

"Give it up already, Vaykor. Your comrades are out of reach and your one ally who is with you-"

>The stallion looked up at the black mass before him, his one fireball caused some damage to it but it seemed like they didn't even care about or notice all the writhing and dead changelings on the ground.


"Is ours now."

>Tikno looked over to Vaykor with wide eyes, was this really it? Is this all he can do? As one last act of defiance the stallion reached into his mane, fiddling around with something. Soon enough he produced a pair of rather pretty looking earrings, with all of his might he threw them toward the giant man.


"Use this! To cross the barrier!"

Roll 1d1000 = 411

Odds
>The changeling's magics rained down on the stallion, beam after beam striking him down as he felt both his body and mind stop responding, soon enough he was completely out cold.

Evens
>The stallion had a moment of bravery, leaping away from the magic flung toward him and slamming into the ground, he definitely needs help or else he was done for.

High Orbit / ALBATROSSCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551065

>>41551053
"If he was here... it would probably be much easier to."

>The pegasus responds, trotting up to the ship and its missing outer door.


"There is still the whole matter... of dealing with my ship."

>>41551055
>The pegasus doesn't seem to notice the changeling's memorization of his override code, but there definitely was no hint of him trying anything sneaky to distract her. In fact, the whole thing seemed a bit... too convenient.

>More alarmingly, whatever she does to try to hide her sibling merely causes the top and side turrets to swap targets, each trained on a single changeling. From what she can probably tell, it seems that they are too far apart to be able to obscure both at the same time. There would be no hiding from the ship at this range.


>Thw captain doesn't seem to pay the odd turret and changeling ballet much heed, simply meandering his way to the missing door and sitting by it, listening intently. It isn't until the end that he speaks, in his usual tired tone.


"... So it's a shield-dome, then?"

>Such spells were not uncommon where he came from. They were very commonly used as the first line of defence, and if needed, a fairly effective battering ram. They had long since moved on from having actual unicorns expend energy to maintain these barriers, but considering the period of time he was now in...


"I'm guessing... she maintains this consciously like... most spells?"

>Keeping a spell of this scale active for this long was a remarkable feat of spellcasting and endurance. If not for the fact that it now was a threat, it would probably deserve some form of respect.


>Thinking for a moment, the pegasus turns to Jack.


"Since it's above... the treeline, Alba... could probably put a steady stream of rounds into the dome from here. He's no sharpshooter, but... it doesn't seem like it'll be going anywhere soon."

>He gives a small laugh.


"Of course... if we could ram the ship into it that would be an excellent option... but as of now that's about it for us. Unless you have... anything else planned?"

Doobie the Warrior HamsterCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551117

File: 1544471324754.png (739.15 KB, 1199x969, eghehg.png)

>>41551053

>Doobie strains against the tough dry dirt, pushing it out behind him as he dug as fast as his little paws would allow. He couldn't let more harm befall either side of the conflict. In the back of his mind, he knew that the others still outside likely did not share his conviction and would likely either keep beating away at the shield or simply standing by and watching as events unfold.


>>41551058

>Even as Doobie finally breaks through the surface to the other side, he is greeted by a horrifying sight. The stallion had been struck down by the swarm of changelings above, showing him now mercy as the stallions body goes limp on the ground. Doobie can only assume the worst, but holds out hope that this was not a finishing blow. He quickly turns to look to see how he could aid Vaykor in the fight at hand, only to find that he had suffered injury as well. Had Doobie been any less than what he was, he might have struck out at the swarm in a righteous fury, but this required more tactical thinking.


Vaykor!

>With his blade drawn, Doobie rushes towards the hulking human and leaps into the air towards him. If he could put enough power into his swing, perhaps he could heal him through the armor.


Healing blade!

>Roll 1d1000 = 294 Evens, As his sword connects with Vaykor, it glows brightly and seems to seep in through the thick metal armor tot he flesh deep underneath

>Odds, the sword glows its usual level of brightness and has no effect.

>Regardless of the result of the roll, Doobie shouts at Vaykor.


Throw me!

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551122

>>41551028
".,.Alright?"

Sunset tilts her head in confusion, not moving much from her spot.

There's something obviously being kept from her, she just doesn't know what it is, or why Wade's hiding it.

She takes another sip of the cheap alcohol, letting out a low grunt, still not used to the taste yet.

Vaykor!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551153

File: 1544588102857.png (668.94 KB, 1024x641, Ghost of phobos by rotaken-d6y…)

>>41551055
Rest of the world kinda proves that fact wrong.

>He'd say in reply to her comment about a changeling getting in way.


And I'd prefer a way to shut it down easily. But if a distraction is all they need, I'm just that.

>>41551065
Let's hold off on shooting it yet. Don't want to set the forest on fire again.

>He'd order some of the men around the ship to watch the changelings as well.


Be back shortly.

>He'd say as he headed off to the dome.


>>41551058
>Vaykor would catch the earrings tossed to him. He didn't have time to look at them as the changings rained magic down on the pony. He pocketed them in his belt for the moment, having no intention of retreating. He'd hold out his hand again, as if to grasp something.

>>41551117
!?

>He'd be interrupted by Doobie's healing attack. The barrier hadn't hurt him too much, so there wasn't much to heal. That left him confused as to why the rodent had bothered wasting time doing so.


Understood.

>But he did understand the hamster's request. He'd pick up Doobie and throw him at the swarm. As soon as Doobie left his hand, Vaykor would teleport in a flash of light. He'd reappear on the opposite side of the swarm in mid air. He'd attempt to grab one of the Changelings by it's head with his hand. Roll 1d1000 = 742 odds.


>Vaykor had planned to grab one of the Changelings in a ploy to force them to drop the barrier, but now it was merely to distract them from the incoming Doobie.

John Egert!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551157

File: 1544598396098.png (45.91 KB, 500x345, tumblr_inline_mge8mjsOEO1qfema…)

>Appleslice: Be the Windy Boy

>You are now the windy boy. You have been since the dawn of your existence. Well at least since you could remember. Though nowadays being the windy boy was the last thing you wanted to be. Your attempts too arrange the awakening of your Mind Player have met in defeat. It didn't help that every time you thought you found a version of him that could wake up via the dreambubbles responded by punching you square in the face before you could get a word in. It really hurt your feelings having this happen to you. That and your face.


>You tried to get the Bard to work his magic and wake him up on Derse. It went as about as well as you'd expect. Bards were lazy and slothful creatures. Least that's what the file Noface left you said. It would likely take some time to get him motivated enough to try and get on this task. Though you were amazed that he managed to befriend several of the imps in his land. You've never seen anyone do that before.


>Your efforts being left in vain over and over again left you morally drained. Not the mention the foul stench of the lake made you nauseous to the point of sleepy. Time to enter the dream bubbles once again.


>All this work made you long for simpler times. You remember how your dad would try to pip you up when you got down. He would always sit you down at the kitchen table with a big slice of cake that he made himself. He was always good like that. Eventually you would get tired of his constant baking but you remember loving it as a kid. And naturally became the first thing you missed when he went missing. You still missed him. Knowing he would never come back wasn't helping. He wouldn't even appear in the dream bubbles. All you had of him were the memories.


>And it was those memories that brought you here. Sitting at a table in the dream bubbles with a slice of cake placed in front of you. It would taste just like you remembered. But it would do nothing to fill you up. For now just looking at it was enough. You would wake up well rested momentarily anyway.

Dr. Stein!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551158

File: 1544603043389.jpg (27.46 KB, 500x283, Stein_Middle Of Lunch_Whaddaya…)

>>41551157
>Memories were a strange thing and one Dr. Stein had plenty to explore over his time in the Dreambubbles. He had traveled through the ever-changing landscapes and saw places both from his past and ones he never could recognize. The place with Egyptian pyramids were interesting, the memories of Apex tower were packed with ghosts that claimed strange residences inside was an experience, and then there was the weird dark world that had the green and pink moons in the sky that Stein felt was distinctly alien even for Rigel Priman standards.

>Following his wanderings he came across a door to one of these strange buildings but when he opened it and walked inside it was a dark interior of a very normal house. He walks inside and looks around the dark interior with vague interest but finds nothing that immediately stands out to him. He wanders down a hallway and pushes through a door to a dark kitchen. For a moment the environment shimmers and the kitchen blurs between its normal state and something else. The doctor had seen this before, whenever his memory lined up with something similar he'd see these distortions in the bubbles that would vaguely shift around. There was someone in this bubble but the memory distortion for him briefly shimmered their appearance to his memory of...


Crona?

>He remembered this. He was in the kitchen, sneaking a slice of cake from the fridge. The doctor blinks and looks down at his hand. A plate and a slice of the cake he ate that night had somehow materialized there. He looks it over and looks up again. The memory synchronization lasts for a few more seconds and then with a pop the two memories separate.


...

>Stein stares at the person sitting at the table. That was definitely not Crona. His mouth curls into a slight frown and for a moment Stein contemplates the merits of punching the windy boy squarely in the face. By now he had punched at least ten and in every instance it had been a dead version of the boy who got him and Appleslice in the game to start.


>He looks down at the cake in his hand and contemplates it. To the windy boy the doctor's eyes were masked by his glasses, leaving the state of his being something of a mystery. Steins in the bubbles rarely did have visible eyes, as the opaque nature of them often masked their presence even normally.


>So, Stein sticks a fork in the cake and takes a bite of the sweet pastry. It's every bit as sweet as he can remember. With some satisfaction he takes another bite and gazes expectantly at this John, wondering if this one had been one he met or not. Perhaps he was freshly dead and didn't realize it, given the state of his eyes currently.

John Egert!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551159

File: 1544604636763.gif (9.46 KB, 317x320, 684fa434d469559a1c98a47364253c…)

>>41551158
>For a brief while the memory making the dream bubble distorts and apparently merges with another. Though rare this was prone to happen if two memories were linked by a single thing. Perhaps this was the secret behind deja vu. Or maybe it was someone messing with you. Neither would surprise you at this point. Few things did. Well except your friends showing up.

>The faint clanking of metal on porcelain causes you to raise your eyes from your depressed stupor. Was someone eating your cake? How dare they!? Just as you were about to rain swift windy vengeance upon them you look up to see your cake still there. However you now notice a large greyish figure standing on the other side of the table. Your faint memories of your dreams ending was enough to give you some vague form of PTSD.


Oh. One of you.

>You say meekly as you were certain what was coming next. Destruction of property was rather moot in this place anyway.


If you're going to slug me just get it over with.

>You weren't sure how long you had been in here anyway. Time had no meaning here. Maybe you just went to sleep. Perhaps it had been several hours. You'd know once you woke up. Either way you weren't getting out of this chair.

Dr. Stein!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551160

File: 1544605617134.jpg (31.88 KB, 500x282, Stein_Four Across the Face_No …)

>>41551159
>The doctor considers John for a long moment as he chews. It was a tempting offer, but...

Maybe later. I'm enjoying this cake.

>Stein digs his fork into the slice of cake and takes another bite. The punch could wait, he had a memory cake to eat. He couldn't remember the last thing he tried in these bubble, maybe it was that hot dog that one of the Scout ghosts were selling? He wasn't sure. Since he came here there was no inclination of hunger but the opportunity wasn't something he'd turn his nose up to.


Interesting that one of you would have a semi-compatible memory to cause that memory dilation effect. Normally those are very rare, I think I've only experienced one other instance of it.

>He taps a fork on his plate and gazes thoughtfully at the whippy white icing of what was remaining.


Hm...

John Egert!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551161

File: 1544607885450.jpg (146.71 KB, 1085x737, ask_john_egbert_150_by_leijonn…)

>>41551160
Ngh.

>If anything the waiting is what made it worse. While you'd rather not have it happen the anticipation certainly wasn't helping your mood.


>You had no idea what half of the words he just said even meant. Though you think you understood enough to make something resembling a conversation.


I was just thinking of my dad. This is where he would try to cheer me up....It's also the last place I saw him before....

>Before everything went to shit was what you wanted to say, but honestly you couldn't exactly pinpoint when that moment was exactly. You could say it was when you got knocked off that ship. Or perhaps when you accidentally made an unbeatable boss. Or maybe it was when you installed the game itself.


...I never wanted to do this ya know. Some pony with No Face told me I had to or everything would be doomed or something.

Dr. Stein!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551162

File: 1544613785797.png (120.28 KB, 500x408, Stein_If My Students Were Smar…)

>>41551161
Hmn, the nature of fate and Sburb. I've heard about this a few times already from Rose. Or, Roses? There were a few different ones.

>Stein slowly cuts another small piece from his slice and scoops it onto his fork. He takes a bite and chews for a few moments before he continues his train of thought.


I stand by what I said: the winning move to this game is refusing to play. Unlike the other spirits in this bubble people on Rigel Prima do not have their fates intrinsically tied to the game. The players of the first, second, and even my own session have no prerequisite to play. Our existence isn't tied to it, ergo the necessity to play is not upon anyone to do so.

>The doctor holds up a finger for a moment to pause the conversation. He swallows and then continues on.


That is until the first player enters the game. Once that happens then the options for their safe return is everyone playing and doing so successfully.

>He sighs and shakes his head, his gaze turning back down to his cake.


I hear a lot of "I was just doing what I was told" here but never heard much critical thought being placed in what was going on. It seems to me that maybe for the original versions of Sburb that was the case, that fate was in fact something nobody could defy, and perhaps that's why you and the others found no need to question the motives of someone or something pushing you in the direction of hosting the game as mentors to the unwitting individuals chosen as participants.

>The fork clinks against the plate with a small ring of metal meeting ceramic. Stein frowns and removes another chunk of the dessert from the whole, which by now was less than a quarter of its original size.


Unfortunately for you it's not an excuse I actively accept to justify the suffering of those who have played or are still playing. There's many 'me's' here who share the sentiment so I'm not surprised if you've been assaulted by more than one.

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551186

File: 1544678269522.jpg (294.16 KB, 914x1558, 0f6580dcf01327aff51f78f42e7fd4…)

>>41550944
Dave is way too enamored with his food to comment on Altons current plight, regardless of how obvious it is to him.

Rose however, reaches across to gently lay a hand on the mans forearm, giving him a soft smile. She knew exactly what had engendered that change in attitude, but she wasn't particularly willing to push into it at the moment.

Especially not in front of Dave, whose tactless personality would no doubt either make the situation much worse or much better.

"It's okay."

She gives his forearm a slight squeeze, before removing her hand and taking a slow drink from her class. Being very careful to maintain an air of calm composure.

John Egert!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551188

File: 1544681191350.gif (4.92 KB, 249x166, tumblr_m3z01nRZOC1rtcfaqo1_250…)

>>41551162
Yeah...Yeah you'd be right.

>At that moment the area behind you would be filled with numerous still images of you getting punched in multiple ways. All of them lasting for about as brief as you remember them being since that's as long as they lasted before you woke up.


I didn't want anyone to have to go through this. I Didn't want to have to go through this again.

>You slump down in your chair. Your hand would lazily reach over to the fork that had now lopsided to one side of the cake slice. The entire bottom of the fork now coated in the icing leaving a rough fork shaped imprint on the top of it.


But ya spend five years locked in some guys spare bedroom ya really don't have a choice. "Run the game and you'll get to go home" he said. "You have to make the game run smoothly so the players win" he kept saying. Didn't say nothing about how this version wouldn't destroy all life. No he left that part out.

>You now angrily shovel the top portion of the cake into your mouth. At this stage your Father's baking could only do so much to soothe your mood.


And then the last time I see the guy he's getting beat up by a person with no face. Like there's some kind of fucked up family of no face people running around somewhere.

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551189

File: 1544681456591.png (26.48 KB, 133x188, Grell_Butler_Dear Dear.PNG)

>>41551186
>Alton's fingers freeze with the cloth tightly pinched around his now-clear lenses. Though he doesn't turn his head the man glances side-eyed at Rose. His mouth twitches into an uncomfortable frown, his face still a notable shade paler than he had been earlier. He gulps thickly and after taking a long and deep breath lifts the glasses back onto his face.

>Xion eyes the two critically, her dinner forgotten for the moment. She could hear Dave busily chomping on his own but the strange reaction from the man sitting across from them both, as well as Rose's tempered reassurances, left her briefly confused. It's only after a brief space of thought that she could connect what could possibly cause that sort of reaction, however...


...Alton?

Hm? Yes?

>It's a credit to his composure how his voice fails to waver or suggest any internal distress, though Xion could still see it on his face. She frowns and leans back in her seat. She squints, wondering if she should bother to breach this, but if Rose was going to be her sister in law soon it didn't seem right to just look the other way about it either.


Is...I mean, you get really strange when marriage is brought up, so I was wondering...?

>Alton's shoulders sink and with an aggrieved sigh he slumps in his chair.


I suppose I don't make it subtle, do I?

>Xion shakes her head and the man fidgets in his seat. He glances at Rose and then away shamefully, visibly shrinking as though he were trying to make himself as small as possible.


It's...difficult, I suppose, for me to confront the thought of it as I used to. And, I'll be frank, not because of Rose. Rose-

>He glances at her again and gulps thickly again. A muscle in the side of his mouth twitches and for a moment he looks fairly lost before continuing.


Rose, you're absolutely wonderful. And I'm so sorry that when it comes to this I become so...so...?

>He wiggles his hands around himself, trying to find a word and failing miserably to do so. Xion watches and tilts her head.


Weird?

Something like that. Flighty, adverse, stiff, there's many phrases for it. It's...not very fair, I know, but...

>Xion taps her chin and frowns.


Is it because of Ju-

No! Well...yes? Partially? I...oh dear.

>He looks down at the table again miserably, shriveling beneath the microscope he was placed under.

Dr. Stein!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551191

File: 1544683040071.png (101.4 KB, 581x583, Stein_Busy With IRL issues.PNG)

>>41551188
Omitting information might not seem like lying but it's still a dishonest way to go about manipulating people to do what you want. Whoever this 'No Face' is they sound like they got what was coming to them but a little too late to count for anything.

>He wonders just how anyone lacking a face could work. There had been a faceless individual at the manor before though the person in question was, as far as he could recall, pretty harmless with a snappy sense of fashion. Maybe there was a faceless species on Rigel Prima he had yet to meet? This would have to go on his long list of things to remember if and when he could escape these bubbles.


Question the motives of who's talking to you, try and imagine why they want to help you that is something aside the 'goodness of their heart'. Everyone has a reason to do what they do, even if it doesn't make sense at first glance.

Take me for example. I'm sure if you knew Appleslice was someone I knew and cared for the welfare of you would have mentioned him being in the game to convince me to play. If you had, I probably would have throttled you, so it's lucky that didn't occur to you.

>The doctor cuts the rest of his cake slice into manageable pieces and takes another bite. He chews and finishes the piece before speaking again.


I wasn't willing to play until you mentioned the ability to meet the ghosts of players past in these bubbles, including someone I no longer can see in the waking world. That was why I agreed, and for the most part it has delivered what I was hoping. I've seen this person again, and again, so many times in these bubbles.

>Stein sighs wistfully and stabs one of the last chunks, for a moment appearing actually sad.


...Honestly, if I could, I'd be tempted to stay here forever because of that.

John Egert!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551192

File: 1544684449129.gif (9.46 KB, 650x450, 05291.gif)

>>41551191
>You think about what Stein had said for a brief moment. The more you think on it the more you come to realize how few people helped you just because they wanted to. Mostly out of some kind of personal gain. Or as you'd come to find out one of them set the whole thing up as a joke to try and get you killed. For what purpose was anyone's guess. You begin to question if anyone actually wanted to help you.

>It takes a good moment before you realize the shift in tone. You faintly recall the conversation that got him to join in on the game. Just what was eyepatch lady to him? Maybe you'd ask if you ran into one again.


So you don't end up having the same conversations over and over? I mean that's a problem I have around here sometimes.

>Least from what you remember. On the rare chance you were allowed to sleep you were able to catch one or two of your friends. Very rarely would it be one who wasn't surprised you still had your pupils. Though none of them seemed to be aware of your situation, or able to help.


That would get kind of boring sometimes wouldn't it? Plus you can't really go anywhere new unless someone new pops up. And No Face said this would be the last game.

Dr. Stein!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551193

File: 1544685067549.png (75.23 KB, 329x398, cheek.PNG)

>>41551192
>The doctor shakes his head, his flitting expression immediately vanishing in favor of his usual deadpan.

Not always, no. There's so many different souls in these bubbles with different experiences that it's created an ever-changing environment. Maybe before these Rigel Priman games the bubbles would be fairly static between you and the grey alien spirits that also inhabit these bubbles but the collective experiences of these entrants give even more complexity enhanced by the shared memories of these ghosts. There's full-grown adults with their own life experiences in these bubbles now, surrounded by legions of pre-pubescent dead children with their narrow scope of the world around them.

>Stein sighs and finishes his cake. With the plate empty he tosses it behind himself and shatters the plate on the floor. It wouldn't be a problem eventually, the broken fragments would in time disappear into the bubbles as the environments shifted and changed anyway.


Haven't you spoken with the kitsune? How about the black haired kid with the wings? Those two alone have a ridiculous amount of life experience to fill out at least five lifetimes. There's a demon in here too somewhere, if you want to really look. I wouldn't, personally, but it's up to you.

John Egert!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551194

File: 1544688422694.png (6 KB, 1024x576, c62a6c02eebe626.png)

>>41551193
Well...no.

>You never really thought of talking to any of the random strangers you saw lingering around here. You would have no idea where to begin with talking to them, let along how to carry on a conversation with them.


Besides we have to finish this game before things get worse. The sooner we do the sooner everyone can go home. And what would I do if a new Nick Cage movie came out after I died? I'd never get to see it if I had to be here forever.

>You already had five years of movies to catch up on. You couldn't possibly imagine having more build on top of all that. By the time you caught up you'd have even more to look forward to.


And are you saying you have nobody out there you'd still like to see? I'd doubt everyone you like is capable of being in here.

Dr. Stein!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551195

File: 1544692428885.png (29.62 KB, 210x172, Stein_Ellipses.PNG)

>>41551194
<"And are you saying you have nobody out there you'd still like to see? I'd doubt everyone you like is capable of being in here."

>For a few moments Stein goes fairly still. He seems to be looking at John but his blank lenses give no impression that he is gazing at him or something in his direction. After a few moments of silence he shakes his head.


No, not everyone.

>His voice is quiet and heavy, lacking the distance he normally portrayed.


...John, right? You look...what. Eighteen. Maybe. You probably don't understand my reasons for this. Unless...?

...

>The doctor frowns and folds his arms, his head dipping slightly as if to look John over a little more critically. After a few seconds he shakes his head.


No, definitely not.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551196

>>41551195
You're probably not wrong.

>You don't give much thought to being eyed up by the much taller man. You assumed the reasons he had were some kind of adult thing. Your father was the expert on such matters. Such a stern and professional gentleman. Your best guess was it had something to do with the nice lady.


I'm sure you have good reasons for doing alot of the things you do. I mean you seem like a smart guy. Probably got like, seven PhDs. And I'm pretty sure you could come up with a plan to win this better then I could.

>You say without any hint of irony. You were not above admitting your own shortcomings as an intellectual.

Dr. Stein!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551197

File: 1544697630069.png (200.78 KB, 413x393, Stein_GuessWhatHappensNext.PNG)

>>41551196
Really?

>The corner of Stein's mouth quirks up into a slight smirk. It was satisfying to some degree that someone was willing to admit they were over their head to him. It was refreshing considering how these conversations tended to go before, especially with a teenager who was utterly convinced that he was right in his methods.


>The flattery also wasn't unappreciated.


I analyze situations and choose the path that promises the most returns with the least losses involved. It's a skill that comes from my original profession. Strategy is what makes or breaks any kind of battle. That kind of skill would be valuable in this game. Perhaps it was even my role in the session.

>He pauses and shakes his head. His smile vanishes and the doctor sighs, for a moment sounding uncertain.


Or, 'is'. I'm not sure myself still. There has to be a reason I'm like this. Maybe that's why I'm still trying even when the status of myself is still suspect, unveiling all this information these bubbles and all the dead and dreaming give to those who ask.

>He talks less to John than he does to himself and for a moment looks away.


...It's my choice, I think, to go back or stay. Maybe it's the most important choice I can make here. It doesn't feel like it's out of my hands. Maybe it isn't. After all, I'm the 'Heir of Mind'. Heirs naturally inherit their aspects, or that's what some of the souls here claim. Mind I thought was ironic given the state of mine.

Mind certainly can be the state of mind, thinking and thought are indeed tied to it, but its function is more choice. It was my own choice that resulted in my death. It was my own choice to join the game by my own will. It was my choice to instead continue seeking knowledge that could lead us to victory, continue gaining information while here that nothing in the game could offer to such detail.

And, ultimately, it will be my choice that will determine the success or failure of this session. Did I make that choice already? Or are there choices in the game that still need me to make because nobody else will?

...Hm...

>He comes to the conclusion like an epiphany and turns to face John once more. The glasses flash and the light fades, revealing his own tired green eyes. Stein smiles thinly.


An Heir of Mind doesn't have a choice because in the end the choice is always going to be obvious to us. It may not be the correct one but it will be one that will be made of our own volition and nobody else's.

John Egert!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551198

File: 1544699055296.png (757.08 KB, 1200x1117, tumblr_ncprowyJ501sdethdo1_128…)

>>41551197
Ah, I see.

>You did not see. In fact you caught so little of that you're quite certain you may have dropped some of the few balls you did have in your possession before. But in this case it was probably best to smile and nod as though you understood.


Well, if you're referring to why you haven't woken up yet it's probably because we're having trouble finding your body.

>You say about as plainly as one could say that sentence. Your hands now posed in front of you, clasped together to mimic what you believed to be mature and professional. Least that's what you're dad would do in this scenario.


Ya see you still should have your extra life. Ideally a player would lose their first life after finding their quest bed. After that you uh...take a nap...and then you'd god tier and wake up right there. Boom, no problem.

>Your hands separate to mimic an explosion before going right back together.


But you kind of died pretty far away from yours, so the only way to activate your second life is a....uh.....well it's.... anyway point is we can't find your body. So that only leaves us the option of waking you up on Derst. Which we would have already done if the only person who could do to that right now is the Bard of Space and he's not exactly jumping at the idea.

>In fact removing the Bard from their special lake was like pulling teeth. Leaving you with other means to try and awaken Stein on Derst.


I've been trying to find another but I'm coming up short here.

Dr. Stein!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551199

File: 1544699800843.png (75.23 KB, 228x271, Stein_KeenAssesmentThereGenius…)

>>41551198
Yes, that's the biggest problem here. I've hear about the second life before but the methods to wake them up involve a kiss being administered to the dead body left behind in the game. If my remains are gone then it's impossible...

>The doctor finally uncrosses his arms and sighs, again looking very tired despite not feeling that way himself.


Unfortunately I haven't met any spirits who knew how to wake up a sleeping 'dreamself' without this kiss method. There has to be another way, it doesn't make sense that there is only one way for that to come about...

>Stein taps his foot on the floor and looks to a window nearby from the quaint kitchen. Outside he could see the beginnings of a lawn with a tree that had a tire swing attached to it. He hums to himself.


This is a dream...physical altercations with the body could work. Slap, punch, something to that effect. There could also be in-bubble methods. When someone sleeps and dreams two sensations could wake them up.

>He holds up one finger.


One. The sensation of falling. The vertigo sensation is dissonant from the body's resting position which snaps the psyche awake.

>He holds up a second finger.


Or two: death. The experience of it causes the shock of awakening from a turbulent dream, and sometimes even goes hand in hand with falling. Many dreams end once the moment of impact registers, the 'death' phase.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551200

>>41551199
Yeeeaaaahhhhhh.

>You shift your eyes to the side as you think about the last few times you were awakened rather violently. The sudden attack was definatly enough of a shock to your system to jolt you back up in an instant. You go quiet for a moment to reflect on the idea. As pleasing as the idea of walking Stein with your hammer was you didn't think he would appreciate the idea as much as you did.


Oh!

>You snap your fingers before getting up from the table.


I have an idea. Follow me.

>You lead Stein out of the kitchen and toward the front door of what you remember to be your house. As you walk the house changes into a chaotic mess of grist and pieces of house lingering about. A bathtub lay rather precariously on the edge of the walkway that made the second floor. Upon exiting the house it would come to realization that the house itself was several dozen stories high, standing on a rather large pillar of earth looming over a thick layer of fog that covered the entirety of the land below.


You think this is high enough?

Dr. Stein!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551202

File: 1544703706646.png (59.52 KB, 498x513, Stein_Really.PNG)

>>41551200
>Stein follows the Heir out of the kitchen. He pays little mind to the shifting scenery, at least until the both are standing atop an impossibly high pillar looking down to the cloudy cover of a land far below. The doctor peers over the edge, his hair gently rustling in the phantom breeze of the environment's creation.

It's high but the question becomes whether it's sufficient. The nature of these bubbles may not allow an awakening from a fall...

>He gazes at the drop and the drop gazes back. Stein sighs and rolls his shoulders.


Third time's a charm.

>And, with that, he springs off the top of the house. The air rushes past him as he falls and falls and falls past the jagged walls of John's deformed home. Blank eyed ghosts who had been hovering around at the lower altitudes jerk away as he rushes past. For a moment the doctor wonders if he too could float in these bubbles.


>The thought is broken once he drops through the dark clouds below. Instead of ground Stein continues to fall through a dark abyss with no visible end to it. For a moment the doctor panics, the pitch dark an unexpected and unwelcome change from the normally vibrant environments of the bubbles.


>His stomach leaps into his throat and in the darkness he wheels around in freefall. The sensation of falling gets worse and in some hope that the sensation would stop the doctor slams his eyes shut to reorient himself.


>==>STEIN: FALL

Dr. Stein!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551203

File: 1544704959716.jpg (46.2 KB, 250x250, Stein_Dear God I've Been Prank…)

>>41551200
>>41551202

Prospit & Derse - 07 Derse Dreamers

>The doctor opens his eyes with a gasp. Air rushes past him in a deafening roar, his grey hair flapping wildly past his face. Instead of the white building aside him he saw a tall purple pillar growing away from him into a black sky. Violet spires rapidly grow aside him and up towards this same void above. His brain stalls for a moment and with a twist of his body the doctor whirls around to face the force of air pushing on his back. The wind pushes his hair away from his face and reveals a world of purple beneath him rushing very quickly to him, or rather the other way around.


>He was actually falling.


>The alarm shoots through him like electricity but bizarrely his body refused to move, mesmerized by the incoming world. Was he still dreaming? Was he in the bubbles still? The sickening feeling of falling overcomes his senses, a far stronger sensation than he had ever felt in the bubbles. If this was a dream he had to hit the ground to wake up, but what if it wasn't? Did he just wake up?


>The ground surges closer. Instead of the various forms of the ghosts the doctor had become accustomed to seeing walking around the bubbles he instead saw little black dots walking about the streets. They moved about like ants below but their sizes were becoming less pinpricks and more distinct the further he fell.


>These were not ghosts.


>He was falling.


<"You are going to die if you hit the ground."


>He flips midair and searches for something, anything he could use to stop. His new Sylladex was empty, his glasses were no longer on his face, and he appeared to be wearing purple clothes rather than his usual set. The tower loomed above him, stretching impossibly high into the black sky.


>He spins around again. At this point he must have already reached terminal velocity, any attempts to take the landing would kill him, if not then severely cripple him. He spins around again. The ground was coming too fast!


>He cringes and braces for impact, snapping his eyes shut and screaming internally to STOP.


>==STEIN: stop


>The air stops rushing past. Stein waits a moment before bringing himself to crack an eye open and look. The surroundings had speeding past and for a moment it looked as if he had simply stopped. He blinks and looks down.


>Beneath him was no less than twenty meters to the ground. Black figures stood on the streets and looked up at him in stunned silence. He looked down upon them with the same stunned silence, unbelieving of what he saw, what he was experiencing. There was no rhyme or reason to it, nothing he could explain aside the will to stop falling made him do just that: stop falling.


...what.

>He speaks hoarsely. His heart pounds rapidly in his chest and for a moment he wonders if it'll leap right out of it. A noise comes from below, one he barely can hear at the height he floats at.


the heir! the heir is awake!

R34Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551204

>>41551153
>>41551065
>Since both Jack and Orbit seemed to have no further questions for her, R34 opted to watch the turrets with annoyance, there was no real way to completely block them from seeing AW1.

"Tsk...AW1, lay down behind me."

>The younger changeling seemed reluctant to follow this command but his sister was the reason everyone was still alive. He would indeed lay down, he was unusually tired despite not having done much, being alone was very tiring.


>All captured changelings in general seemed rather tired and weak except for R34 who kept herself in check, she was the highest ranking of the bunch so she had to be strong.


>Before Jack leaves she'd reply to him


"Don't underestimate the Queen and her swarm, Jack. I am sure she would love to have such a fine warrior under her control so watch yourself."

The DomeCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551205

>>41551153
>The swarm, blob of changelings were distracted by their victory over the stallion, just for a moment a feeling of true happiness enamored the mind of every single ling, victory was just in reach!

>The stallion's un-moving body had twisted itself into a very uncomfortable, unnatural looking position, the force of the attack must have been so great it dislocated his limbs maybe even broke some of his bones.


>The giant fireball the stallion summoned earlier was not without consequence either, the grassy ground was devoured by the flames at an alarming rate, soon reaching the first few tents and carriages, soon enough the entire place will burn.


>The changelings that were still hidden away now decided to leave their hidey holes, a massive wall of black bodies almost blocked out the view of the sky and the forest outside. This must be the rest of the swarm, a countless amount of changelings willing to sacrifice their life to capture the stallion and defeat Vaykor.


>A second group of ten changelings began to fly toward the stallion.


>Now, as Vaykor teleported himself right next to the first group he did manage to caugh them off-guard!


>Despite the little changeling's efforts he got his tail grasped by Vaykor's monstrous strength, he began to screech and cry for help, kicking after the metal hand.


>Like a barrel of water that fell over, changelings began to pour ot of the blob right onto Vaykor, crawling all over him and adding a considerable amount of weight to him as they began to kick and bite at his armor, looking for chinks and cracks.


odds
Roll 1d1000 = 135

>>41551117

>Doobie has a great overlook over the entire situation as he is sent flying, he can see the rapidly spreading fire, Vaykor threatening to get overwhelmed and maybe even the group headed toward the stallion's body.


>He has the element of surprise, one shot to put a dent into unaware forces of the changelings!

ALBATROSS / High Orbit!FAUXFoX/UQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551208

>>41551153
>The stallion's brow noticeably furrows as the compass man speaks, though he makes no move to interject. The guns caused no fires, that was for certain. But then again, they had only fired once so far. It was understandable that one could have mistaken the fires to be from the weapons instead of the engines.

>>41551204
>Shifting his gaze to the pair of changelings, the captain stretches, sitting down at the lip of the missing door. The albatross seems to already be there, eyes locked onto the duo with discernible intent.

"You... may as well rest someplace more comfortable around there... instead of trying to huddle into a ball."

>The pegasus states, as calmly as one might comment about the weather.


"I... understand your concern for the ship's guns... but there's not much that'll stop them... in that case anyways. Might as well... make the most of it."

>>41551205
>Sighing again, the pegasus glances over to the dome. Sticking out like a sore thumb above the trees, it was quickly clear what the inky mass within was. The mere sight of it was... disturbing. In another time, the best course of action would have been to burn the lot and used the dome to contain the inferno, but he had no such weapons now. Only a picket ship stuck in the ground.

>That said, it did seem like there was a fire burning in the dome. If the dome was air-tight, the occupants would probably end up suffocating any minute now. If not, the smoke would smother them regardless. It was a strange move by the queen. He didn't understand any of it, but then again, he never did. All he did was make ships, sharpen the leading edge of warfare.


"Alba, give us three rounds... impact. On the dome. Make sure the ricochet... if any doesn't come right back at us."

>Might as well start tearing down the hornets nest now that it had been kicked. To the changelings by the ship, the stallion's sentence is punctuated by a brilliant flash of iridescent blue as the top turret fires, a single salvo of bright blue magical bolts arcing towards the dome in the distance. The whole experience is eerily quiet, leaving nothing but the tingling of magical residue as the barrel's glow fades back to normal.


>Once again, the top turret focuses its gaze on the group of changelings, as though nothing had happened.


"Three rounds. Impact. Salvo away."

Evens, Roll 1d1000 = 233

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551223

File: 1544769940534.jpg (13.36 KB, 236x236, 926dbb026d4067e26e82c81775d523…)

>>41551189
Dave eyes dart back and forth between the rest of the people at the table from behind his shades, slowing down his eating, but always making sure that he had food in his mouth so no one would expect him to chime in here.

Rose however gives Alton a long glance, her carefully composed expression showing very little of what she's thinking or feeling when he address her or the topic.

She was fairly aware of how his relationship with his ex wife had gone, it didn't take a genius to figure out that things had gone sour somehow. Although the full story had eluded her. and she had never asked, she had left things to continue as they were.

It's not like their relationship was bad or stagnant in anyway, and while she'd like it if he proposed it wouldn't change all that much in their daily lives really.

|It doesn't particularly matter to the blonde that she's in a crowded restaurant, still choosing to stand up and take the few steps needed to wraps her arms around Alton and pull him gently against her.

"It's okay, you don't have to talk about it until you're ready. I'm not going anywhere.

She leans down to press a kiss to his forehead before giving him a reassuring smile, not really feeling that anything beyond those words and her actions are really needed at this point.

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551225

File: 1544775209700.png (27.23 KB, 199x222, Euhhhhh.PNG)

>>41551223
>Alton appears to visibly relax from Rose's constant reassurances though Xion again doesn't look quite as ready to drop the subject herself. She may not have been as close with Alton has her ex had been but Crona was quite chatty some nights when things had 'gone bad' and with Alton that happened all too often.

>She knew what happened between Alton and his ex-wife. She also knew that the impromptu divorce was something that sent him spiraling into a terrible depression. This all had happened before Alton met Rose, and in fact Rose had shown up when he was coming around and recovering from it. Maybe she knew how sensitive the topic to him was? She's be surprised if she didn't.


>Alton breathes out a gusty sigh and lifts a hand to hold onto Rose with a gentle squeeze. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.


I still feel terrible about it..

Well...yeah? That's pretty obvious. But I don't understand why when the whole reason the marriage fell out was because you were suffering. I remember what happened, I mean, Valerie attacked me-!

>It's a very rare thing to see, and though Xion had seen Alton make the face only once before she found herself immediately intimidated by the flash of red in his glasses lenses and the distinct frown on his face. She hesitates for a moment, but only that, before she frowns and glares right back at him.


And you can get huffy all you want about that but you weren't in control of Valerie, and you know that no matter what you did Judith wasn't going to suddenly start being supportive when you needed it. I mean, look at Rose! Despite all of the stuff you've gone through she's still here, and not trying to force you to keep going on like nothing bad's happening!

>She thrusts her hand to the blonde woman still enveloping the stock-still man in her warm embrace as a clear gesture of an example. She looks to Rose and Dave equally, as if to verify what she was saying, despite knowing that neither of them would know much about Alton's ex to make a concrete agreement of the night and day differences.


Right?

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551226

File: 1544777386578.png (244.48 KB, 450x500, 683739f8052e2499896f29608173b7…)

>>41551225
"Uhh."

Dave raises his hand slightly, dragging himself away from feasting on a plate that somehow still seemed to be full.

"Two questions. Whose Valerie and why dont you just go check out a universe where things went differently if its still bothering you?"

I mean it was a pretty frivolous use of the dimensional gate, but it's be pretty hypocritical of him to care about that considering he had just altered the entire timeline of a country to make sure that it had pasta.

Rose herself gives a slight shrug, running a hand gently through his hair as if to calm him down.

She's not exactly wrong."

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551227

File: 1544786222740.jpg (6.96 KB, 225x225, Grell_Butler_FeelsBad.jpg)

>>41551226
>Xion wilts and drops her arm, disappointed from Dave's reaction to properly follow up.

Valerie's Alton's...uh...daughter...? It's weird and complicated but she was from the future and time traveled to after Alton and Judith got married saying that something bad happened to her mom that she went back in time to stop I think?

>Xion shrugs helplessly, looking lost for a few seconds.


And nobody thought she could be an imposter, she looked a lot like Judith with red hair and green eyes, pointy ears...and fuzzy things, I don't think they were hair but I don't know what they were? They stuck out of her head with her hair?

>Rose's own follow up however does just enough to break through Alton's originally defensive shell along with her own soothing fingers brushing through his dark hair. Like a balloon losing air all his original hostility escapes from him with a gusty sigh and again he looks fairly small and unhappy all over again.


>He listens somberly as Xion tries explaining Valerie and lifts his hand once she's in a rambling state.


She was, yes. Is. I wager by now she must be five or six years old. She looked the same, red hair, green eyes...little fuzzy red antenna like her mother's...

>The man rubs his face and sighs again, this one more heavy with emotion.


My word, has it really been that long now...?

Dave Strider [i]Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551228

File: 1544811036168.jpg (107.22 KB, 446x297, tumblr_o55yxuZ0Xc1uh1apxo1_500…)

>>41551227
"I still dont get it, if you think it's your fault or whatever why dont you just go see what some versions of Rigel Prima where things are different look like?"

He scratches the side of his head slightly, his mouth twisted slightly in thought.

"I mean if you think she ended up that way because of you somehow, then her coming back in time at all would have either ensured she ended up that way or changed history entirely."

It's not like going and checking was all that hard to do anymore, it barely even required an afternoon off for the two of of them.

"And I can _imagine_ dozens of ways to fake looking like someone, especially if they actually did come from the future.

The heavy amount of doubt in his voice is obvious, it's not like time travel was all that easy to come by for most people, but he was fairly certain there were plenty of things available to make you look like someone else.

Rose just gives a sigh at her brothers tactless ramblings, not that he didn't have a point but he tended to be rather unfocused about what he was addressing sometimes.

"You can't hold yourself responsible for actions taken by other people when they aren't your fault."

Doobie the Warrior HamsterCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551229

File: 1544818998919.png (54.55 KB, 188x238, 26121.png)

>>41551153
>>41551205

>Doobie soars through the air, his cape of protection flowing behind him, and his sword of heroes catching the light of the morning sun just right. It was an exhilarating feeling to be up this high. His decision to ask Vaykor to throw him was made on instinct rather than having any kind of thought for himself. He saw the opportunity present itself and was fully prepared to reap the rewards, as well as the consequences.


Giants blade

>Holding his sword proudly above his head, it grows in size and shines a brightly. This was his chance to make a real change here. Unlike when he had previously used this attack on the changelings last time, this time he knew of the effect it had on them. This made it all the more important. Though he was filled with determination, his body was still weak. He had gone through a lot in the last two days and had not received any healing beyond a full nights rest. His fur did an excellent job of hiding any cuts or bruises he had received during the previous battles. The power of his attacks after all, were determined by how much of himself he put into them. With a deep breath, Doobie summons all his strength into this one attack.


CLEANSE, EVIL!

>With a powerful downward swing at the swarm below, and blinding wave of light quickly rushes towards the changelings.


>Roll 1d1000 = 692 dubs or trips of any number increase the area of effect and power accordingly. Otherwise it has the same effect as when he first used it.

KokiCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551230

File: 1544826998123.jpg (48.18 KB, 202x407, tumblr_odku29s29o1v7uzjbo1_500…)

>>>At some point far into the not so far future<<<

>A wrapped up figure in hooded red robes leans back in her chair. The faint glow of a laptop computer screen just barely illuminating her face. The oddities and trinkets that once decorated the captains quarters now replaced by new and unusual artifacts and weapons of a wide assortment. One item of particular note sits next to the laptop, a ticking metronome that shared the same fierce red color of the figures robe. The ship seems to creek as a gust of wind blows by. The crashing and thumping of battle outside, muffled by the cold metal walls.


MAR

>Echoes a barely audible voice from outside. The figure ignores all the commotion and continues to stare intently at the eternally ticking metronome.


< It's time


>She thinks to herself. Quickly leaning forward, the figure reaches out to her computer screen and opens up Pesterchum. She had a message to deliver. One that needed to be received right now if there was going to be any hope of survival and success for anyone. Then suddenly, with a brief flash of red light, the hooded figure with her laptop vanish.


>>>Back in the present<<<

>Never before in her life had Koki ever expected so many horrible things to happen to her in such a short time span. She was forced to leave her home because her father had returned to kill her, she ended up stuck on a ship at sea (An uncomfortable experience for any Fayurh, let alone for an indeterminate amount of time), getting tricked into playing this horrible death game, learning there was a literal child trapped in here with her who lost his uncle to this game, then losing her own companion because of her. Not even bothering to ride the MUFFLECYCLE, Koki had instead elected to make the long depressing trek back to the ship on foot. She didn't care if she got lost, to her, it was likely that she would just end up dead in this game like everyone else seemed destined to be. There was no hope left. The end was innevitable.


< So tired...


>Her long and arduous journey finally came to an end as she gazed up at the ship, carefully perched at the edge of the cliff, surrounded by the ice walls that one of Grunt S' pokemon had made. From the looks of things, some of those weird little monsters broke through and had scattered the various contents of the ship all about. With the gloomy fog to match, Koki drifts through the opening in the wall and up the ramp to the disheveled deck.Dragging herself up the stairs, she then lazily pushes open the door to the captains quarters and is about to flop onto the bed for a much needed depression nap, when she spies something on the desk she had never seen before.


< A metronome?


>Koki carefully lifts the device that continued to tick. She attempts to fiddle wit the settings to no avail as it seems to be permanently set to it's pacing. Upon further examination she sees the odd gear symbol on the back of it. Before she has time to even wonder what the meaning of this device is, the laptop on the desk lights up.


PyrotechnicTimekeeper [PT] began pestering PyrotechnicTimekeeper [PT]
This post was edited by its author on .

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551234

File: 1544839518371.png (34.57 KB, 271x262, But Today Isn't Soft Serve Day…)

>>41551228
>Xion eyes Dave with her own frown and folds her own arms. Dave did like to ramble when he was on a tangent and the issue over Alton's personal drama involving his long-gone family hadn't come out too concise.

So...you're saying that she could have been someone from the future who came back for the explicit purpose to...what? Ruin their lives?

>Alton suddenly stiffens, his eyes flashing wide open as the thought similarly sidelines him like a truck. The table clinks with the silverware from his hands dropping onto the edge with a none-too-soft slam. His gaze immediately draws to Dave and Xion, a mixture of equal parts panic and terror in his eyes.


What?!

>Xion hesitates and makes an odd squeaking noise in her throat. She looks at Alton and realizes herself what she must have said and holds up both her hands to try and placate the man before he riled himself up too much.


W-Wait, I was just saying that maybe-!

>Like a bolt Alton looks at Dave next. There's a wildness to his eyes, a desperation rarely seen in them.


Dave did you say that I could see this for myself? How?

Dave [i]Rose MobileCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551236

File: 1544840377257.jpg (47.41 KB, 500x640, 4FA18698-ECCC-4FDA-BD7B-F06979…)

>>41551234
“I mean yeah, the dimenionsal gate does allow for travel between dimensions.”

Had he not been clear on that? Probably not. It seemed like the obvious solution to him, maybe just because of who he was though.

“Just go visit one that you stayed with Judith or something and see what happened.”

Rose tightens both of her arms slightly around Alton, looking between him and dave with a slightly worried expression.

”I suppose there’s no reason we couldn’t check it out.”

There were a lot of ways an idea like this go wrong, but she still felt like it was something that Alton might need either way.

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551239

File: 1544841709975.png (33.52 KB, 151x155, Grell_Butler_Erm.PNG)

>>41551236
>Alton feels Rose's arms squeeze around him, rooting him to the spot and grounding him from the new wave of emotions threatening to swallow him whole. He feels as if he found himself up in the air again, freefalling in a new series of prospects he hadn't thought of before. Many people did not gain the opportunities to see the differences of one's actions and here he was with the unique opportunity to do so.

>He looks down at the table and curls his hands on the tabletop.


I...I've always wondered, and perhaps if nothing else this could provide some closure about it...

>Xion looks at Rose worriedly for a moment, then back to Alton. There was a lot that could go so wrong here, she could feel it in her bones. But Rose and Dave and even Alton all seemed to be aiming for the same direction of looking into the 'what ifs' of their lives.


>She came to her own closure over Crona, why was it so hard for Alton to do the same for Judith? Was it because he still wasn't over everything that happened? If he blamed himself for it all falling out she could see why he would, but he also saw how miserable he was to the point of going through with it in the first place.


>What was it, then?


If you guys are sure about this...then why don't we go check it out after lunch?

>She gestures to the food still left on the table. Alton responds by captchalogging his meal, which by now would have gone on untouched. His appetite had been thoroughly ruined by now. Xion isn't as impressed about this, however. The bowl still belonged to the restaurant!

Dave [i]Rose MobileCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551240

>>41551239
“Sure yeah why not”

He pushes his mysteriously still full bowl of spaghetti away from him, placing a handful of money on the table before standing up.

If anyone bothered to look around they’d probably have noticed that the people around them just haven’t been moving at all for quite some time.

“Can always come back and finish it when we’re done.”

Rose helps Alton to stand up herself, gently smoothing down his clothes with reassuring calmness. She wasn’t feeling particularly worried about the whole thing herself.

”I’m sure we’ll find what you’re looking for.”

“Just to be clear this isn’t an exact science, so it might take use more then one try to find the right universe.”

Finally a good excuse to use his personal rift watch

Vaykor!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551241

File: 1544844543588.png (778.28 KB, 1000x860, Vaykor Face.png)

>>41551205
>>41551229
>The ground would shake as Vaykor landed. He'd stand tall as the Changelings swarmed him, their weight nothing to him. He'd stand still as the Changelings attacked, waiting for Doobie's attack. The changelings would manage to knock off Vaykor's face plate. It would reveal his battle hardened face. He made no move to protect it, he'd simply growl and then his face would turn black. Any Changeling trying to strike his face would find their efforts painful. Somehow, his face was even stronger than the metal mask that had covered it. In fact, his blackened skin seemed to deflect the force of their bites and kicks right back at them. Vaykor would however move his free hand to cover what seemed to be his golden belt buckle, gripping it tightly. His other hand did not lessen its hold on the captured Changeling.

>>41551204
Don't worry. I've dealt with the ladies before.

>He'd say with a smile.


>>41551208
>Which would disappear as the ship fired. And then see the shots bounce off the Dome.

WHAT DID I JUST SAY!!!

>He'd shout as he took note of the trajectories, trying to avoid the wayward munitions. The men around the dome also took note of the deflected shells, diving for cover if any went soaring towards them.

Xion and [i]Alton!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551243

File: 1544845099659.png (100.55 KB, 163x340, Grell_Butler_Pensive.PNG)

>>41551240

Well okay...

>Xion sighs and quickly scoops some of the food in her plate into her mouth, stuffing out her cheeks like a chipmunk readying for the winter hibernation. Alton stands and allows Rose to fuss over him for a moment before he gently takes her hand in his to stop her. His hands are gloved, as usual, with the immaculate white fabric that was often his choice. He takes a deep breath and offers her a wan but thankful smile.


Thank you, Rose...

>For a moment his brows tilt up in a sad pinch and it seems like he'll say something else. Whatever it could have been passes, however, and he looks to Dave to see just what he was fussing with.


>A watch wasn't what he was expecting in the slightest.


Hn?

Dave [i]Rose MobileCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551245

>>41551243
Dave gives Xion a gentle poke on the cheek and a smile, the watch he was fiddling with all set before he turns to the other two.

“Ready?”

He pushed another few buttons, before easily dragging Xion around the table and wrapping his arms around all four of them.

“Annnnd we’re off.”

And its with a bright flash of multicolored light the four vanish from the room entire.

Appleslice!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551250

>You stand near the climax of your personal journey. Through many hardships and struggles you now ascend your final trial. The four large mechanical arms that sprouted from the harness you now wore made climbing the pile of gargantuan books child's play. Three would be used to aid your ascension. The fourth used to keep your dog close to you. He was a good boy, best friend. He had been with you for as long as you could remember, you wouldn't dare leave him behind now. You would see this through to the end together.

>You make it to the top to see the large ball of light you had been perusing after all this time. It seemed to hover in place over a large dip that made the top of the mountain seem as though it was a giant bowl. The edge you stood on ran around the entire outer rim of this.


>It was much larger then you envisioned. And yet you could gaze upon it without harm to your eyes. The warmth you felt from the orb gave you a sense of relief. The kind you had not felt since beginning this journey and staying in the constant rain of the land. In fact the rain seemed to stop in the vicinity of the orb. Your destiny was within your grasp. Now all that was left was to reach out and grasp it.


>You send two of your arms to reach forward to the sphere. Only for a large hand to reach out of the inside of the mountain and pull you down into it. You roll along the smoothed ground of the dip before you can call your arms to plant themselves into the ground and force you to come to a halt. From the top you can hear Cerberus barking down toward you. Or rather the creature that pulled you down.


>You look up at your final task. Before you stood a large creature. It appeared to share resemblance to that of a common fox. Though the body itself is far different. Even without the high ground advantage this creature easily dwarfed you in size. It stood on four feet. Though where a next would be would be the torso of a man. A very hairy man but a man none the less. Two large bulky arms extend from this second torso until the head would continue the fox like features. It stared down at you. It seemed amused at your arrival.


So, The Hero of Light has come at last. Didn't take the duck's warnings to heart I see.

And I am to assume you are the would-be monarch of this land. Why have you apprehended this from the consorts?

Hmph. Isn't it obvious? I hate the rain. This thing would keep the rain away but it would always go away. So I took it to make sure I never had to deal with the rain again.

How....Cartoonish.

>You were actually a bit disappointing. You honestly hoped there would be more to it then some simple plot of selfishness. Perhaps some betrayal or subterfuge. Was this really all there was?


I don't need to impress you. I've taken out every fool dumb enough to take my dry spot away. You'll be no different.

>At that moment the creature lifts his massive fist to bring it down upon your head. It was all you could do to use your arms to pull you to the side. Despite his large size he was quite fast. Suddenly from your sylladex a helmet comes to your head. Shortly after a fair number of your R.C. Contraptions stand at your side. The final battle for the land of Books and Controllers was about to commence.


>Appleslice: STRIFE!
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551258

File: 1544921809965.png (302.74 KB, 1322x834, nondirectional laser.png)

>>41551003
<Well, its not like she was expecting it to work, but that's heat related magic out. Seems physical stuff can get in its way at least, but fire just passes through it?

"Seriously, its like noone knows how to banter anymore. That whole silent as the grave thing isn't going to make you any friends, or well in your case the horrific screaming is probably the bigger issue really."

<The lake is still a ways away however, so she might as well test a few more categories of magic in the meantime.


"For my next trick well...How about this?"

>A series of magical orbs appear in a ring around the girl's broomstick, looking almost like a pearl necklace made of light.


"Love Sign: Non-Directional Laser!"

>As she calls out the name of the spell, a beam fires outward from each orb as the ring begins to spin around like a carousel...or a relatively slowly twirling saw blade.


>In between the spokes of the inverted wheel she sends out wave upon wave more of those oddly flat seeming stars from before as well.


>If anyone was to look out at the sky above the forest they would most likely assume someone had set up some sort of fireworks display, but as it is the only members of the intended audience are either unconscious or unlikely to care about the beauty of the display itself.


<Still, if nothing else it should provide an extra barrier against the dementor, so she'll just have to settle for that....unless she's lucky enough that the lasers will prove effective where the other things hadn't, because that could add a few more cards hidden up her sleeves.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551259

File: 1544923080330.png (102.72 KB, 400x225, [HorribleSubs] Kino no Tabi (2…)

>>41551026
>Not that Alice would likely be close enough anymore to hear the gasp of awe or see the change of expression as the youth looks out over the horizon....

>But its not like Quinn really cares what Alice might be thinking, or really anything aside from the amazing bird's eye view of the forest below and where it and the horizon meet in the distance.


<The wind against your face and hair, the seemingly endless blue sky, who wouldn't be a bit envious of those who can traverse it freely?


>Its only as this thought finally passes through the traveler's head, followed by a few attempts to accelerate, which just result in revving the engines and the wheel turning helplessly in mid-air, that Quinn finally shouts down.


"So I probably should have asked this before taking off but...Is there some special way to get it moving now that I'm up here or something?!"

???!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551264

File: 1544938604515.jpg (133.17 KB, 736x960, DementorConceptArt.jpg)

>>41551258
>The brilliant flashy magical show over Ihnna Woods intercepts the Dementor's flight path. A black void in a rainbow colored array of flashy lights is all that's visible of the ominous dark creature.

>Roll 1d1000 = 727 odds, the creature doesn't emerge from the barrage of multicolored light and magic until it starts to fizzle out. It emerges flying in a drunken path, a zigzag that was equal parts confused and aimless. It flies left and right, its hooded head looking around in curiosity.


>Less crazed than before, it drifts around the treetops in a small and slow circle.


>evens, the inky black shoots through like a bullet with a nasty screech. Its tattered robes chunk off in wispy trails, the points of the stars seemingly having torn through it all but its body reforming the fabric without losing much, if any, of its mass in the process.

Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551267

File: 1544940133803.png (572.6 KB, 480x594, 5996d183c019027b8f6c334562dd1c…)

Invites had been sent out weeks ago to most of the people Rose and Alton knew, and indeed even a notice had been posted the ball was an open invitation and anyone was welcome to show up for it.

Rose had spent most of the day helping Alton to decorate the manor, a vast majority of the furniture had been removed to make for a quite large space for dancing and people to mingle among themselves, a variety of food and snacks had been laid out in tables along the walls, along with various kinds of non-alcoholic punch.

The first of the guests would probably be arrive soon, which is why Rose was making on last check through of the decorations and food. The soft satin of her dress making a gently swishing sound as she ghosts around the room checking on things.

Solaire of Astora!SunO73XMtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551269

File: 1544941294556.jpg (479.56 KB, 826x1200, tumblr_nuzmw8Ke981rg73lko1_128…)

>>41551267
>Solaire would enter from the resident halls. It was nice to be back from Rotan. Not that he objected to being of help there, it was just nice to be in familiar surroundings again.

>He wore his usual armour to the event, as he had little in formal wear. But he made sure it was cleaned and polished. He did leave his helmet behind, as it did get in the way of enjoying the snacks of the party.


Greetings.

>He'd say cheerily to Rose as he approached.


I don't believe we've met. I am Solaire of Astora.

>He'd say in greeting.

Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551271

File: 1544942678289.gif (652.69 KB, 500x500, 31f4d9a6ef99a6fbb3f279b35d9ec5…)

>>41551269
"Rose Lalonde. A pleasure."

She gives him a slight smile, giving the knight a slight wave as he approaches her.

It was still a bit surprising that there were still people around the manor who she didn't know still, not that it was an unpleasant one.

"I hope you enjoy the party, although you seem to be the first to arrive."

Roxy Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551272

>>41551267
She'd made sure to arrive extra early, although she'd invited some extra guests of her own she had to make sure that everything went to plan.

Thankfully her abilities as a rogue of void made it quite easy to sneak around the manor unseen, which made her plan all the easier to carry through.

A plan that involved drinks

A plan that involved adding alcohol to all the drinks

A plan that also involved hanging mistletoe all over the place

It really didn't take her all that long, but fairly quickly she was all done with her work.

And it would no doubt be beautiful.

Clorica!Maid/KEYpkCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551273

File: 1544944020444.png (35.33 KB, 500x500, tumblr_ojgxicq9sg1sb2h95o1_500…)

>>41551267
>Clorica had been at the Manor the entire time, of course, and had helped set things up, despite her lack of knowledge of what this 'Christmas' thing they were celebrating was.

>Regardless, she had spent a good majority of the day- aside from helping clean and set up- sleeping, ensuring that she would be able to stay awake and do her part properly.


>She would do her best to stay out of the way of things, greeting guests with polite conversation and such when it was required, making sure the food and drinks were always ready for consumption, and generally just doing her best to figure out what the entire point of all this was.

Solaire of Astora!SunO73XMtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551274

File: 1544944149556.jpg (462.6 KB, 1920x1080, 490274.jpg)

>>41551271
I'm sure the others will arrive shortly.

>he'd say confidently.


But before they arrive, might you need an extra hand for the party?

>He'd offer to her.

Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551275

File: 1544944492604.png (244.8 KB, 500x700, tumblr_static_tumblr_lwohlxlbc…)

>>41551274
>>41551273

"I believe that we've got it covered."

She gestures slightly over to to where Cloria is, smiling at her encouragingly as she does so.

Alton was also around, and between the three of them she didn't really see there being any problems.

"Although if you'd like to give Clorica a hand you're more then welcome to offer."

Clorica!Maid/KEYpkCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551276

File: 1544944712630.png (107.71 KB, 486x534, tumblr_onxb71JYcX1swh0seo1_500…)

>>41551275
>>41551274
>Clorica looks up from what she was doing as she hears her name, returning Rose's smile and then turned it on the armored Solaire.

>She was somewhat surprised to see a knight. Most people she had seen at the manor had been, as far as she could tell, commoners. She bowed slightly at Solaire, as was common respect towards knights in her home.


Good evening.

Solaire of Astora!SunO73XMtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551277

File: 1544945547206.png (29.8 KB, 228x204, 1375401460509.png)

>>41551276
>>41551275
Greetings.

>He'd say cheerily, returning her slight bow.


I don't think we've meet either. I am Solaire of Astora.

Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551278

>>41551276
>>41551277
"I'll be back momentarily, please excuse me."

She gives both of them a nod of her head before heading across and out of the room.

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551279

File: 1544945848458.png (461.87 KB, 1280x960, oh shit whaddup.png)

>>41551267
>The arrival of the next guests are preceded by a snapping noise followed swiftly by a loud 'WOOF' that echoes through the foyer in a particularly loud echo. In a flash of electric green energy two figures appear from thin air. The electric energy crackles and falls away from their silhouettes which fade into sight from the bright flash.

>The taller woman features a mane of nicely combed hair, shiny and smooth with a holly clip holding a strand of hair away from her face. Her dark dress twinkles and for a moment it seems as if the dress itself was a view of space itself with twinkling stars and the occasional streak of a comet shooting through the fabric.


>Her white fluffy ears twitch and sharp green eyes scan the foyer, looking for-


>>41551278

ROSE!!!!

>The witch takes off right for the blonde woman in a dart. Despite being in a floor length dress this does little to inhibit her movement. Jade Harley bears down upon the Seer with the enthusiasm of an excited dog. It was fortuitous that Rose hadn't been around people because it was likely they would have been barreled through by the Witch's coming. She was going to hug her, damn whoever was in her way!!!

[S] GAME START (Present Day) Aranea!Spider8272Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551280

File: 1544946000167.png (52.76 KB, 482x867, tumblr_inline_oqhvamwWMm1ulhjp…)

>>41551004
>Three weeks after that late night planning session, Aranea walked out the Town airport, dragging behind her a large blue suitcase.

>In Silver City she was known by a psuedonym, a penname if you will, Ankara Terese. She had made a name for herself as a human author of many types of different adventure novels.


>Her first efforts were world-spanning nautical tales of pirates and treasure and harsh but romantic rivalries.


>As she grew comfortable and started to draw a small following of fans, she moved from writing fictional tales of pirates on the high seas, towards subjects she knew even better than those. She began writing the history of Alternia, as she had experienced it, watching over the planet from the safety of her dream bubble. Of course, in an effort to stay anonymous and not draw the attention of the other trolls on Rigel, which she knew there were, the stories she told were heavily edited, fictionalized, and different.


>These stories and more had brought her some level of fame, enough so that she had donned a human disguise, claiming her white ghost eyes were simply a mutation and hiding her horns with light refracting technology bought over the internet from Lumina to turn them invisible.


>But that was back in Silver City, where she had been hiding from the other trolls. But she was not hiding anymore. You couldn't apologize if you were hiding who you were.


>As if to make it even more obvious who she was, she wore what was probably her most well remembered looks. A simple blue dress with her symbol right in the chest.


Not exactly su8tle... 8ut it will do.

>She said to herself with a slight smile, and then turned and went off down the street, heading for a hotel she had booked ahead of time.

Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551281

File: 1544946243875.png (109.41 KB, 442x442, tumblr_nxfg62b5BM1rto8l0o1_500…)

>>41551279
It is indeed very fortunate for Rose that she had been walking across the empty room, as the loud shout of her room causes her to almost instantly spin around on the spot.

Although even that isn't fast enough, barely managing to catch Jade in her arms, the two of them floating up backwards into the air rather then the two of them slamming against the floor.

"Jade! How lovely to see you~"

The Seers voice is filled with genuine warmth and joy, one of her hands gently petting the top of the doggirls head.

Clorica!Maid/KEYpkCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551282

File: 1544946312755.png (480 KB, 540x764, tumblr_nr8vicOdiq1taizsoo1_540…)

>>41551277
>>41551278
>Clorica nodded to Rose as she excused herself and then looked back to Solaire.

My name is Clorica Hitome. It is a pleasure to meet you, welcome to the Manor.

>She smiled politely as she introduced herself, and ignored the odd effect that she saw around the knight's body as she looked at him with her life mage trained vision. Whatever was up with his soul, it wasn't important to her at this time.


I understand you were looking to help out. I'm afraid there isn't much left that needs to be done. I do appreciate the offer, though.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551283

File: 1544946955786.jpg (80.44 KB, 700x435, 6002deadpool-143829.jpg)

>>41551267
>In an instant Wade would appear by the wall. His costume drastically different from the one he usually wears as though he stole it from someone else. His arms extended as he holds a sniper rifle in place. His head looking around as he was drastically displaced from where he was.

Wh-wha?

>Suddenly his gun vanishes leaving him looking at his hands.


What!?

>In another instant his costume would shift to a tuxedo. His mask back to his old one.


......WHAT IS HAPPENING!?

>He shouts to everyone, yet no one in particular.
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551285

File: 1544947692143.jpg (248.82 KB, 850x1202, Yang11.jpg)

"Dad...?"

Mmmmmyeeees?

"You know I'm uh....old enough to go to a party right? Alone?"

Of course.

"Uh huh....so uh...do you....really need to come along with me?"

>Ary had expected to beable to get to go to this party and mingle with people, and enjoy some food.Of course she hadn't known a lot of people in town, but getting to know people and make new friends was half the fun!What better way to do it then a party? ...but with your dad?


Yeah, you're old enough to go alone. Old enough to not sneak out to!

"I didn't sneak out! I told you where I was going!"

And I told you! That telling me while you're half way out the door, doesn't count as telling me anything! So, again, as punishment! I will chaperone you and make sure nothing bad happens.

"But da-"

But nothing!

>Ary had her classic pleading look at the ready, only to be stopped by Dom putting his hoof on her nose and saying


Look, Just go, and act like I'm not there, you'll have loooads of fun!....just not too much fun. I'm watching you like a bear.

"Mmm..."

>Arys hands went to her sides with a thump. She had no way to talk her way out of this. Dom of course smiled. This wasn't just punishment for her, this was a way for himself to get out of the house and also make new friends. Once they had landed and were outside of the party door, Dom leapt out first and all but kicked open the door to the party


>>41551267
>Dom looked around quickly before turning back to ARy and saying

Remember! First to show up last to leave!

>Before skittering off into the crowd....or really towards the food and drinks. Ary of course slowly walked in after her and gave a small sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose at the situation she was in. But alas. She would walk along and was determined to make the most of it

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551286

File: 1544948236001.png (215.22 KB, 500x360, tumblr_okpkniymQb1v23if2o1_500…)

>>41551267
>A party! A Christmas party at that! How exciting! Seeing as how Camille was already at the manor, she simply got dolled up and dressed fairly quickly, wearing a lovely...and maybe a bit risky...dress! She had already been sitting at a table fairly early, and was baby sitting a drink, taking a small sip here and there as time went on. She wasn't quit ready to mingle yet, wanting to wait for more people to arrive...though she had been interested in saying hello to that armored knight that had just walked in.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551287

File: 1544948603506.jpg (65.35 KB, 300x300, chris-evans-keaton-jones-aveng…)

>>41551283
....hell of an entrance Wade. Hell of an entrance.

>Clint had just so happened to choose this moment to walk into the party area. He himself had been dressed quite nicely, a tux which hid his robotic arm. Mostly. Except for the hand of course. His hair slicked back as apposed to his usual shaggy mess. Though instead of being along he was holding a child in one arm, who was dressed up as well! Wearing a nice poofy dress with her hair done in bun. Clints daughter was looking and playing a game on Clints phone, but that was until she saw Wade appear out of no where, and looked fairly confused as if she saw a magic trick


Whooooa...

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551290

File: 1544949040956.png (553.32 KB, 874x749, 3.png)

>>41551267
>After catching wind of a party going on, Victoria made it a point to attend! It was not only a party, but a Christmas party it seemed! Victoria loved Christmas, though she hadn't got to fully experience it before. Now though? Now she could experience it to the fullest! Not her grandmother or mother would stop her!

>instead of wearing a nice outfit, Victoria would be wearing her maid outfit as usual, opening the door with both arms and extending them out as if pretending herself, a huge smile on her fair, and her tail swaying behind her in delight!


Goood af-AH!

>Victorias smile would instantly disappear as she saw a certain blonde and greened haired woman. The scream caused the blonde woman to turn her head towards the noise but Victoria had already ducked behind some tables. Staying still behind it as if waiting for a sign that she was spotted or not. But after she felt like she was still unseen, she slowly started to army crawl along the floor to stay hidden. Though her horns and tail would peak out from behind the objects she was hiding behind, making it a bit obvious something was afoot.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551291

File: 1544949182983.jpg (607.29 KB, 1250x1150, 1366604120488.jpg)

>>41551279
>The shorter wo...girl who arrives with notably shorter in comparison, though her hair is also very well combed, and her appearance i actually rather angelic...

>...Though that might mostly be due to the cutesy white dress with fluffy wings that she keeps fidgeting with.


>As a result, she only notices the woman she arrived with darting off as Jade does so...and despite her dress only being about ankle length, she doesn't seem to be able to manage in it as well as the dogwoman does even beyond her shorter legs to begin with.


>She doesn't really know who this "ROSE" is either, but its equally hard to say whether anyone would even recognize this awkward seeming snow angel of a girl on sight either, since Wayne Manor isn't particularly a place known for many sweet or innocent looking young girls living there.


>>41551283
>Well, she seems to recognize someone at least...and even better its someone she's actually fond of.

>Not that it is an easy walk over there either as she just sort of totters over while doing her best to not get all tangled up or trip on anything.


"...It's a party, you know, for Christmas?"

>>41551287
<Wade....sounds like a weird name, and one that doesn't fit at all, though its not like his other one had either most of the time...so...its a bit confusing. Also like who is this even? It's not Lanky at least, and he's got a kid with him so maybe he's okay but...maybe she can just not focus on him or what he's saying for now....

<After all, its the time of year she has to be as good as possible, so Santa will bring her something nice.


>Still, she can't shake how weird of a name the one that guy called the red and black one. Its like not even his name either so....anyways, she'll just call him the "right" one and maybe Beardo will catch on.


>>41551283
>Anyways, she's finally there so no more time to think about it.

"Hey...Dead, I know it's been a while but....well, a lot of stuff happened...uh, Merry Christmas though?"

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551292

File: 1544950087293.jpg (47.53 KB, 960x448, 12733384_229568054046160_17482…)

>>41551287
Why am I not in Silver City!? Where's my gun!?

>Wade lowers his arms and looks around the area. He recognized the area as Wayne Manor. Which was the exact opposite of hostile territory where he should be.


>>41551291
>The sight of the unfamiliar girl in the frilly dress would get him to ease up a bit. Especially when he heard what time it was.

Christmas? But it's only-

>It was then that a wave of dread would hit him. His sense of time had been completely screwed up over the last few months.


....Oh my god I've already been gone three months.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551293

File: 1544951100563.jpg (184.58 KB, 498x491, tumblr_nj88ju6hJu1t67585o1_500…)

>>41551291
>>41551292
Hmm...No idea how you got here, and it's been three months, but just back in time...?

>Clint raised an eyebrow, the eyebrow over his only eye that is, looking to Wade, then to Monello, then to Wade again.Seeing as how Lilly was in awe, Clint would smile, and with a cheeky tone of voice, he'd give a thumbs up to Wade and go


It's a Christmas miracle!

>Clint turned to Lilly and said


See? I told ya Santa gives gifts to everyone.

Whoooa. Even makings someone uh...uhh...apear?

Mhmm! Of course!

>Clint had no idea if Santa was even real in this world though. But with how everything was so wild, how could it not be?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551294

File: 1544951529551.jpg (73.78 KB, 500x283, 3354722920_9ff5914cc5.jpg)

>>41551292
>The girl gives him an odd sidelong glance as he mentions having lost track of time as well.

"...Did you get pulled into helping a bunch of lo...newbies beat some weird new co-op game too?

"Or wait....I guess it could be another one of those sh...dumb fighting tournaments where they always stack things in some overpowered ba...person's favor. They had one of those there once right? Even if three months seems a bit much, even if they had a lot of entrants."

<She's....honestly not exactly sure what Dead does other than that....like, killing people or something maybe? Even if they probably deserve it...its not something you bring up around strangers who you haven't been told are okay with that sort of thing though.


>>41551293
>Even if Beardo seems nice enough. He's not some baddie who tries to convince people there's no Santa at least. No way someone who isn't on the Naughty list would try and cheat others out of their chance to get presents after all.

"If anyone could pull off a trick like that it'd be Santa. He's super fast after all....or maybe he just can stop time like Gramps? Its one of the two, since no one has ever been able to catch him in the act."

Toga!TogeyUwWeECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551296

File: 1544952783736.png (67.06 KB, 263x352, 2018-12-16 01_32_37-Window.png)

>When Toga arrived at Wayne Manor, she was not expecting there to be a party happening. If she had, she probably wouldn't have shown up with blood all over her shirt. At least it wasn't dripping.

>But she walked in the door like that, and immediately upon seeing the whole set up for the Christmas party, froze, blinking.


Uhhhhhhhh... what.

>And then, suddenly, her mind kicked back into gear.


Sorry!

>She exclaimed and then ran into the foyer, dodging around any guests in her way, moved around the tables with the food and drinks, and ran up the set of stairs, disappearing up them.


>Well, that was something.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551297

File: 1544952946647.jpg (98.85 KB, 800x800, image-tsdpoolclssasasin-1-wate…)

>>41551293
>>41551294
>He remains in his hunched over pose trying to make sense of what was happening.

<"No idea how you got here, and it's been three months, but just back in time...?"

<"or maybe he just can stop time like Gramps?"

>It was then he comes to a moment of crystal clarity. Suddenly everything made sense, or at least as much sense as everything else does around here.


....I am going to kill Dave.

>He says out loud, not caring who hears.


>>41551293
>At least until he sees the small child standing by Clint's leg. His thirst for vengeance being subsided for the time being.

Wiiiith kindness! Haha! Going to give him so many tight, firm hugs around his neck. Hahaha!

>He then leans forward to Clint and mutters into his ear.


Clint why is there a small child standing beside you?

>>41551294
>All the while the mystery of who the other girl was was starting to fall together. She seemed to be vaguely familiar.

I..am going to go out on a limb and say you're one of those kids I deal with who often act more in the "don't mess with me" style and are trying to go with something different. Because I am drawing a blank right now.

>>41551296
>Suddenly the smell of blood would become apparent. Wade sniffing the air around him before checking to see if it was coming from himself. But soon the smell was gone as soon as it had appeared leaving Wade to going back to his mild panic attack.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551298

File: 1544954121915.jpg (31.79 KB, 400x436, 15403380_1820960398168656_5215…)

>>41551294
Wow really?

It's a good thing I was a good girl this year! I hope he gives me something big! Like a pony!

>Clint almost choked on his own saliva when the little toddler had mentioned wanting a pony. NOt only at the idea of having to take care of a horse for her, but also at the implications that this was probably illegal considering Ponies think and have feelings. Clint relaxed a bit, catching his breath and petting his daughters head as she gives him a confused look


Maaaybe not a pony.

>>41551296
>Clint meanwhile looked at Toga enter in and then run out within a matter of 30 seconds. There was certainly no shortage of psychos out there, and he was thankful Lilly didn't see the bloody mess that was that blonde girl.Note to self. Don't let Lily out of sight.

>>41551297
.....riiiight....

>Clint looked down at Lilly for a few seconds before slowly looking up at Wade. Really it was going to be a long one to explain. Figuring the best approach would be to tear it off like a bandaid. Clint reached down to pick up Lilly and went


Lilly! This is Wade. Wade! This is my daughter, Lilly! Say hello Lilly

>Lilly had blinked in confusion once agina, and with a bit of reluctance, she would speak again


Hello...

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551299

File: 1544956429014.jpg (58.46 KB, 471x443, 0e31bba9f92d234465b24d3c5abc7b…)

>>41551298
>Wade would stare blankly at Clint for a while. The two only had maybe one actual conversation that wasn't in the middle of a fire fight. But he did remember one specific detail from it.

......

>He looks down at Lilly for a brief moment. His deadpan expression being shifted for one that was more welcoming. He crouches down and and rests his arms on his outstretched knees.


Heya sport. How old are you gonna be next year?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551300

File: 1544959611472.jpg (Spoiler Image, 122.6 KB, 850x1237, 1366604050214.jpg)

>>41551297
>The older looking of the two girls doesn't seem too phased by the death threat made about some random stranger she doesn't know, even before Deadpony tries to play it off as something else.

"No its just...."

>She seems a bit hesitant to speak up all of the sudden, which leaves a gap where Clint and his daughter can chime in...


>>41551298
<"I hope he gives me something big! Like a pony!"

>The girl in the angelic dress tenses up visibly at this comment, getting a wild look in her eyes that at least Dead might find a bit more familiar if he happened to glance her way.


<"Maybe not a pony."


>With the comments being so vague between the two Monello isn't sure what to think...but she wants to be good and even more so she doesn't want to ruin it for Motorcycle Jade as well, so hitting isn't really an option...and if she just asked she might not be able to help herself. Well, Beardy there would have to take both sets of lumps though cause this Lily of his was too small to feel okay about hitting.


>>41551299
"I mean...its Christmas right, so if you aren't good then Santa won't bring you anything. I mean, you still might get a Hearth's Warming gift anyways if you're lucky, but Santa tends to have the best stuff and you really have to watch out for that checking it twice bit, cause thats the time that counts."

>With the way one hand is clenched tensely its hard to tell if she's saying it more to herself or to the less than jolly man in red.


<Instead she just tries to focus on calming the raging sea of flames that seems to be building up inside her....after all, Dead is well not the same as her but sort of? The way he changes looks like it hurts more, but its not like he'd be fine with a ponyhater either if it came to that.


<She'll just talk to Dead again once she's calmed down a bit more...and it'll be fine. Its not like Beardy even knows anyways, so its not like he'd try and grab her to placate that little monster of his even if he is that sort.


<It'll be....fine.


>The girl repeats that last line to herself in her head as she breathes in and out in time to the words.
This post was edited by its author on .

Solaire of Astora!SunO73XMtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551303

File: 1544979989977.jpg (479.56 KB, 826x1200, tumblr_nuzmw8Ke981rg73lko1_128…)

>>41551282
>>41551283
>>41551279
>>41551285
>>41551286
>>41551287
>>41551290
>>41551291
>>41551296
Well, if you do need a hand let me know.

>he'd say. It was then that all the other guests arrived, some rather noisily. It was quite obvious Clorica was about to have her hands full.


See you around the party. It was nice to meet you Clorica.

>He'd say as he departed to mingle with the other guests.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551305

File: 1544990397255.png (770.78 KB, 960x960, tumblr_oht4ahiYlz1vx6kkho2_128…)

>>41551299
Mmm...

>Lilly would think for a bit before nodding her head as she held up a hand with five fingers


I'm gonna be five!

>Lilly looked to Clint, as if to see if she was correct, and Clint of course smiled and pet her head with a nod


Exactly. February 27th...

>Clint would look back to wade as if wondering where he was going with this, or if he was simply making small talk with her.Of course he had worried what he was going to think.


>>41551300
>Meanwhile however, Lilly was to preoccupied for a moment focusing on Dead and what he was asking her to see that Monello had gotten angry. However Clint noticed the look in her eye and would be unsure of what it meant. Maybe it was just how she usually looked? Clint decided it was nothing to really worry about though, and slowly extended a hand out to her, his real hand that is, for a shake

My names Clint by the way.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551307

>>41551305
Hey hey, that's great. I got a kid about two years older then you. He's with his uncle right now it I'm sure you'd be great friends.

>He reaches over and pats Lilly on then head before standing up.


Hey man, Clint. Always good to see ya.

>He leans over and gives the grizzled man a hug. He then turns his head and mutters into his ear.


We can talk about your deals in black magic later.

>>41551300
>As he lets go he looks down to see Monello looking rather peeved. This was a look he recognized. It was a while ago but he did have a brief encounter with this girl at one of the tournaments somewhere. Perhaps the Outworld one. Granted that was a tournament he'd rather forget given the backlash he personally felt.

Something on your mind? You look like you're holding alot in.

>>41551303
>A glance across the room would give Wade the familiar sight of a man dressed in armor. Solaire wasn't someone he was particularly close with but was always a welcome sight.

The DomeCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551308

>>41551208

>The only response Orbit got from R34 was an angered snarl.


"Leave us be, Pegasus. I do not care for your arrogance, begone."


>Though the larger changeling did watch the ship fire it's rounds into the air with worry, such destructive potential power.


>The rounds soared through the air, careening right toward the golden shimmering barrier, it looks like Alba's aim is true and right!


<Meanwhile...


>>41551241
>>41551229

>Doobie's glistening blade completely blindsided the blob of changelings, the cleansing aura of his strike pierced through the bugs' bodies making them writhe and screech in confusion as they held their head and soared toward the ground.


>The little warrior hamster managed to put quite a dent into the ball, that combined with all the changelings that left to attack Vaykor revealed the core.


>In the middle of all the changelings was a mare, a familiar looking mare, she looked just like the filly only around three times her size but with the same long golden mane. She has a pained expression on her as Doobie's attack reached her as well.


>Just for a moment, the barrier as a whole fizzled out of existance, in this brief moment there was a very loud slam followed by the sound of wood being disintegrated into a thousand pieces! It doesn't take long to figure out what happened there.


>Something has smashed into the bright pink little caravan and pretty much cracked it in half, it's a very sad sight to see considering everything. Strangely enough though it feels like this was in some form Karmic Justice being carried out.


>This moment does not last however, soon enough the Mare shook her head and almost immediately the barrier is reinstated, causing the other two shells to bounce off. She opens her eyes and stares at Doobie. It was a hard to read expression, her golden eyes seemed to pierce through Doobie's very being, analyzing him down to the core in a matter of seconds.


<THUNK THUMP CRASH


>One after the other, changelings dropped to the ground, helpless, blinded and without any idea what just happened, they joined their fallen and dying brethren on the ground that had been hit by the stallion's fireball earlier. There was little hope for them to make it out of this alive especially with the fire that's rapidly spreading.


"So, you tiny thing are responsible for cutting my children off of me after all."


>The mare's expression and voice both remained somewhat neutral despite the subject at hand. Soon enough though it was replaced with a rather unnerving smile.


"I'll grant you your wish, Hamster. You will have a hero's death."



>A beam of green energy shot out of the mare's forehead, aiming directly for Doobie's tiny body.


odds
Roll 1d1000 = 6

if successful
>Doobie felt a different sensation from when he was first hit by changeling magic, while before it was simply used to paralyze and knock him out, this time it attacked his senses directly, causing him to experience all sorts of horrifying pain at once. It felt like he was burning up from the inside while freezing on the outside all the while he was getting used as a punching bag.


>Vaykor on the other hand would continue to get swarmed by around two dozen changelings at once, all of which attempted to damage him in some way! With one triumphant headbutt one changeling managed to knock off his visor, for just a moment he felt very proud of himself, grinning ear to ear at having caused some damage at the very least.


>Upon seeing just what he had unveiled however, his smile dropped, Vaykor's ungodly visage and threatening look in his eyes, his overall insurmountable confidence and hatred for them proved too much for the poor Changeling, he took one quick look around him before returning to the giant man's face...and took off, fleeing, screeching something fierce. The one trapped changeling did all it could to rip itself free grom his grip, buzzing it's wings with all it's might, flying from one side to the next whilst screeching for help.


>The other changelings however continued to bite and kick at his armor, even if it broke their fangs and hooves, they simply had to slow him down somehow, anyhow. Soon enough another two hands shot out of the ground, grabbing onto both of Vaykor's feet at once.


odds
Roll 1d1000 = 207

>The stallion's body soon disappeared into another group of changelings, carrying him away if not stopped.


>It was beginning to grow unbearably hot thanks to the fire, thankfuly it seemed to slow the changelings down as well as another row of tents were set ablaze.

Shy Assassin!YT5CRUELTYCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551310

File: 1545006608004.png (25.67 KB, 111x169, I'm pleased.png)

>>41551267
>It had been so long. It felt like she had been reawakened by the invitation. She had completely forgotten about the holiday festivities.

>And since she was already in the manor...why not?


>The pegasus stepped out of her room, walking down the familiar hallway and down into the main event.


>She looked around, for all she knew, most of these people could've been living in the manor just like her.


>She makes her way to the refreshments table, pouring herself a cup of the punch and drinking with her hooves as ponies do.


Ugh, this stuff tastes much better with alcohol.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551311

File: 1545007400715.gif (1.02 MB, 250x139, Won't need this anymore!.gif)

>>41551267
Oh riiiight. The holidays.

Sunset knew about her mission, but at the same time, it's not like they'd do this holiday again this year...

It looks like Sunset would have to skip the festivities this year, she just didn't have the time-pfffthahahaha.

Of course she had the time.

Sunset took out LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN, strummed a quick chord, and she was off to elsewhen. She'd just be back at that exact point when she was done.

She popped a little ways outside the manor, in order to discretely change back into her usual Sunset look.

"Ponies' voices fill the night
Hearth's Warming Eve is here once again!" she sang to get her regular voice back. "There we go."

She casually made her way to the entrance and inside to the party. "Oooh, fancy party going on..."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551312

File: 1545007627066.png (381.44 KB, 686x674, F This cdswe.PNG)

>>41551305
>The girl almost seems to stumble backwards as Clint stretches out his hand towards her. She manages to maintain her balance at the end of it, though it takes a while for her to unclench her oddly sharper than average teeth.

>In fact, despite not being as pointed as ones belonging to say a bear trap, shark, or Grell Sutcliff, the way she snapped them shut is at least reminiscent of the first of the three.


"...Monello."

>She finally says when she reopens her jaw, though she doesn't extend a hand of her own.


>>41551307
>Now that Dead's attention is back on her she seems to relax a bit again, and after a few moments shakes her head.

"This dress is just a pain to move in, and I don't really know any of the people here anymore, 'cept you at least....and Motorcycle Jade but she ran off to say hi to some blonde chick as soon as we showed up."

>Now she's acting a bit more like usual....aside from not having left a row of indentations in Clint's hand moments before anyways.

Roxy Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551314

File: 1545011834992.png (1.23 MB, 1191x1920, tumblr_myhm4kYQSS1s1lww4o1_r1_…)

It's pretty easy for you to just walk into the party from another door with no one the wiser to your antics, wearing your usual godtier robs, minus the mask and with the hood lowered.

It was particularly fancy, but it did fit you quite well and accentuate you in all the right places.

At least you thought so.

You whistle a merry tune as you walk across the room to one of the now spiked punch bowls, getting yourself a drink and surveying the crowd of people.
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551315

File: 1545012191856.jpg (112.05 KB, 309x332, Eating a cat.jpg)

>>41551307
>Clint blinked once at the hug, but gave a small chuckle, patting Wades back. Clint wasn't looking forward to having to talk about what happened. But he was going to no matter what.

Looking forward to it....I think.

Dang man? Three months though? Where ya been?

>Clint asked pulling away from the hug, While Lilly kept close to Clint, hand holding his pants at his leg as she wondered and thought about what his son was like....wondering if he too wore a super hero outfit.


>>41551312
Mm...

>Clint slowly pulled his hand back to his side. Of course a bit put off from her not accepting teh handshake, and the way she had her teeth bared. But. Maybe she was a bit scared of people making movements like that. So his mistake. Probably. Keeping his cool he would nodd his head and keep his friendly demeanor


Well nice to meet you Monello.

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551316

File: 1545017028039.png (134.11 KB, 800x400, 9cc15bcad34ad8d1712fe047a32a35…)

It's with a slight flair for the dramatic that Dave appears in the room, a young lady standing at his side, with her arm through his and his shades mysteriously missing.

Although more pronounced then the missing shades is perhaps the comfortable smile on his face, a far cry from the normally stoic expression people there would see, his eyes slowly taking in the people in the room.

He see's Rose across the room and Jade, along with a girl in what looks like god tier robes that he doesn't recognize at a glance.

"See, I told you we'd make here easily."

He really wasn't sure why she seemed to recognize him on site, but he couldn't just very well show up to a party by himself. Even if he doubted he'd be spending all that much time in the company of the young lady that he brought with him.

She was pretty reserved.

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551317

File: 1545017467487.png (12.86 KB, 650x450, image33.png)

MEANWHILE.

For those who were paying attention, another Dave Strider shows up to the party, coming through the front door in his usual formal attire with his Fiance on his arm. It's with a relieved internal sigh he's greeted by the sight of other party goers already there.

"Glad we didn't get here too early, Rose would probably have made me help set up stuff."

His comment is said with a light tone, he wouldn't have minded helping too much, but a party always tended to be a little more relaxing when you weren't involved in the planning.

To those observant enough they would no doubt notice the attendance of two Dave Striders, of those that did notice, neither were the men in question.

>>41551307
"Huh, Wades here. I thought he was on a mission or something."

Still it'd be good to see and talk to him, you hadn't had a chance to really talk to him in awhile.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551321

File: 1545019865302.jpg (362.52 KB, 471x600, tumblr_mqef4sLxYV1qmuhxzo1_500…)

>>41551316
>Reserved is...perhaps not the right word so much as mostly just sort of clueless really.

>In fact, she's not even exactly sure where she really is...or even why she's at a party exactly. Well, aside from the hot guy who is one of Sunset's room...er...housemates maybe?...anyways he'd sort of invited her along and well, maybe she'd sort of hoped that meant Sunset would be here as well...


>Anyways, it just all sort of...happened...in fact she's not even sure if Merry was with them or not at the time any more.


>>41551311
>Its only now, at the party, having spotted two separate familiar shades of Twizzler Candy hair twirled together on the same head that she even actually remembers why this was probably a bad idea.

"...I'm going to go get some punch!"

>Glimmer states rather abruptly to the Dave she came in with perhaps louder than intended and hurries over to the snack tables.


>Not that she actually seems to be getting herself any punch, if anyone is watching her, instead just standing there ladle in hand while making somewhat furtive if poorly concealed glances towards a specific attendee.


>"I mean, I know she told me not to come visit...but like its not like any of this was my fault at all...not Canterlot being a castle taken over by adorable fluffy tiny horses, or even the party exactly...since it all just...happened."


>"...Kissing under the mistletoe would be really romantic though...."


>"...But she'll probably be mad at me..."


>"...Maybe if we kiss she won't be able to stay mad at me?...We could even kiss first thing and just skip straight ahead to making up instead of getting yelled at that way?"


>Its...not the worst plan she's come up with in a while, so long as Sunset doesn't notice her before that at least. Especially since she still hasn't been able to figure out a cutesy nickname that doesn't undermine how cool Sunset is yet.


>Are they just not loveydovey enough for that yet...or is it her fault that they aren't because she can't come up with anything better than Sunnybunny? Which at least is like super cute but....anyways, she needs to plan or she'll be in big trouble!

Xion!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551324

File: 1545021181545.png (499.49 KB, 1055x1028, dance dance.png)

>>41551317
>Xion stands aside Dave, her arm threaded around her finace's as she takes in the sight of the mansion foyer. It had been a while since she had seen Wayne Manor during Christmastime, at least a year or more now, but it's every bit as festive as she could remember it being. The banisters for the stairs leading to the residential hall were wrapped with garland and red ribbon tied into tidy bows. The golden chandelier hanging over the main foyer were also festooned with red ribbon and a single strand of mistletoe hanging from the center. Long tables were pushed against the walls on the east and west walls, holding platters of glistening food and bowls of holiday punch or ciders. The smell of cinnamon and pine touches the air, mingling with the scent of the freshly fallen snow outside. The doors to the kitchen, infirmary, gym, basement, and lounge all had different festive touches to them with different colored ribbons for each door. There was even a tree, not quite the massive one Xion expected to see (but likely due to having more space for guests on the main floor) sitting in the corner between the kitchen and gym doors. A piano was also sitting in front of it but currently was unattended.

>Xion takes in the sight of the foyer and sighs, for a moment basking in a sense of nostalgia as she looked about.


They always do a really great job decorating here...

>>41551321
>>41551315
>>41551303
>>41551314
>>41551312
>>41551311
>>41551310
>>41551307
>>41551303
>There also were a lot of people here already! Xion couldn't remember seeing the foyer this populated, at least when it wasn't involving a desperate fight for their home. It was an odd and comfortable soiree that for a moment she worried would be crashed by someone looking to cause trouble. She looks over her shoulder just to make sure no explosions were going to manifest out of nowhere...

Dr. Stein!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551326

File: 1545022154031.png (88.61 KB, 500x543, Stein_Cleans Up Moderately Wel…)

>>41551324
>PCHOOOOO!

>A loud bang comes from outside and a flash of light as a car suddenly appears in the driveway outside the main stoop of the mansion. A silver car grinds to a stop, its frame covered in ice and smoking from the heat coming off of it. The engine's whining tapers off and one of the gullwing doors pop open with a crispy crunching noise as the ice falls off of its seal. There's a low grunt and a slam, a significantly tall figure contorting himself from the car and walking towards the open doors. A cloud of smoke follows after him but the man simply flicks his half-spent cigarette into the snow as he approaches the door, his steps crunching on the salt and melted snow on the concrete path.


>The man was dressed fairly dapper for the evening, a wholly unusual sight for the man who usually wore his white labcoat and stitched together clothing. The doctor wears a dark suit with similarly dark shoes, his vest and tie a green to match his eyes and a white undershirt that missed much of the stitch aesthetic he was known for.


>Dr. Stein eyes Xion, who looks at him in bewilderment, and offers a nod hello as he walks inside as casually as if he just came home from grocery shopping. He kicks off a moment at the mat to remove most of the wetness from the bottoms of his shoes and continues inside. The strong scent of smoke clings to him as he walks onward, the caustic scent cutting through the pleasant holiday smells like a particularly offensive knife.


>>41551307
>>41551305
>>41551312
>He heads straight for one particular group at a casual pace, and once he's close enough drops a hand on Wade's shoulder to get his attention.

>The doctor can't help but grin at his friend, anticipating his reaction already in bemusement.


Surprise!

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551327

>>41551321
"Bring me back some."

He says with an amused tone of voice, looking around the room and spotting the person Glimmer was interested in by happenstance.

For entirely different reasons, mostly something nagging at the edge of his perception, which he's quick to shake off before taking note of the rest of the guests.

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551328

File: 1545022774070.png (231.14 KB, 600x800, Dave-wearing-a-school-uniform-…)

>>41551324
>>41551326
The loud bang from outside is greeted with only a slight turn from Dave, who gives the Dr a nod as he passes. Although the flash of light is punctuated with a mental note to see about taking that car away from him.

...Not now obviously, it's Christmas and a party, no need for any kind of work right now for him.

"It is pretty festive, Seems like a lot of work was done here."

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551333

File: 1545026627494.gif (355.51 KB, 642x360, ___Huh..gif)

>>41551321
Sunset begins spinning her BRACETOP on her wrist. "Oh technology, I missed you so much." She opened it up, just to have the glow of the screen hit her face.

She quickly shut it down, she didn't wanna be the girl at the party who showed up just to be on their device the entire time. She wanted to just have a good time.

Even if she didn't exactly recognize that many faces around here.

It seems to stay that way, as she doesn't seem to have seen Glimmer at all...

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551334

File: 1545026698351.jpg (59.3 KB, 500x245, tumblr_lkwobgnMtB1qayvwm.jpg)

>>41551312
Well then why not change out of it? Not like anyone is forcing you to wear it. Unlike....some people.

>He looks down at himself, specificilly what he was wearing. He had no idea where the outfit he was wearing was, or if it was even on this plane of existence anymore. One thing was for sure he was going to have words with a particular someone when he got the chance.


>>41551315
Afraid I can't say. Work stuff and all. Top secret....Government things.

>He waves his hand like a magician distracting from his trick. He figured that would be enough to get Clint to avoid going down this plot line.


>>41551316
>And there was the bastard himself

>>41551317
>And there he was again! This made things difficult. But perhaps it would be easier to go for the one who wasn't with Xion to avoid a bigger mess. He opens his mouth to begin excusing himself when suddenly.

>>41551326
Dragon Ball Super Soundtrack Full : Ultimate Battle - Akira Kushida Lyrics [CC]

>The smell would be the first thing he noticed. The smell that would trigger a reflex in him he hadn't felt for a majority of the year. All other noises in the room escape his ears as he focuses on a particular set of footsteps.


........

>The second the hand touches his shoulder he would turn around and wrap his arms around Stein's waist tight enough to cause several cracking noises to be heard for several feet. He then lifts him up to get him hovering off the ground.


All is forgiven.

>His muffled voice would be heard with his face practically buried in Stein's chest.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551336

File: 1545028890765.jpg (46.52 KB, 300x400, e1bb0317aadec43361248c34cfaeea…)

>>41551324
>>41551327
>>41551328
>Glimmer starts to feel like she has eyes on her, though honestly she always does when she thinks she's being sneaky.

>Stiiiiiiillll...it doesn't hurt to look, even if it was just Dave waiting on the punch.


>Except it was actually some...girl? Yes, girl cause thats a dress, but the boyish haircut makes it a bit hard to tell really. Oh, not that the girl really seemed like she had been really looking at her anyways.


>Just like taking in the room...while arm in arm with Dave?...Who now has shades on? Usually you'd take those off after entering a building right? Anyways, no big deal, maybe it'll keep him from fussing about the punch.


>>41551333
>Anyways, it looks like Sunset hasn't noticed her yet...though she wonders why the older girl is checking her...wrist...phone thingy.

>"Maybe Sunset actually does miss me too after all?"


<"Or she's just waiting for a message from someone else, after all you know she has a handful of friends....and whose to say she hasn't found someone new...someone closer by now? After all, she was rather insistent that you stayed away."


>The girl just shakes her head to try and clear the thoughts so she can work up the guts to do more than just...hide in the corner staring all night, after all there was this huge dance floor...but that'd draw too much attention so...


>Glimmer takes a deep breath and...


>Roll 1d1000 = 293

>Evens
Decides she needs a few more minutes to try and compose herself and figure out what sort of excuse she has lined up in case Sunset gets mad anyways


>Odds

Actually decides to go for it, sneaking up behind the other girl (Or at least trying to) and reaching out to cover Sunset's eyes with her hands, even if that also ends up meaning pushing her ample bosom against Sunset's back in the process as well.

"Uh...Guess who?"


>Dub Odds

>Filled with determination...or maybe just desperation really, Glimmer makes her way over...except she ends up tripping over her own feet in the final stretch and toppling at Sunset with a gasp of surprise herself.


>Trip Odds,

>In her haste to get things over with, she spins around sharply, gets her heel accidentally caught on the end of the tablecloth and falls flat on her face immediately, the ladle she'd forgotten to put back in the punch clanging against the manor floor in the process, followed by muffled "Ow"s.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551338

File: 1545032019179.jpg (105.16 KB, 900x1273, 1366605087750.jpg)

>>41551315
>The girl just kind of shrugs before finally responding.

"Nice ta' mee'cha."

>Not that she really sounds very enthused about it, but at the same time doesn't want to be rude.


>Its not like she can ask about that thing his kid had said either...without either sound like she was picking a fight, blowing her cover, or ending up picking a fight once she found out the answer if it was one she was worried about.


>Maybe next time though...or like sometime the kid wasn't there too.


>>41551334
>Monello just sort of grimaces before catching herself and glancing around.

"Well, its not like she's forcing me to but....Motorcycle Jade was the one who picked it out, so I can't just ditch it, y'know?"

>>41551326
>Well, it looks like Dead is distracted again, but well, she can't really blame him this time, cause Stitch is a friend of his...and just like super cool anyways.

>Not that he's ever really even acknowledged her in return, but like whatever, another person she recognizes.


"Hey Stitch, I guess I'll leave you two to catch up...cause I gotta make sure Motorcycle Jade didn't get lost or something."

>And with that she decides to start stiffly turning to walk off, still figuring out how to move her legs with such a long skirt.

Bridget Spooner!ThiefH5p2cCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551342

File: 1545072980622.jpg (124.38 KB, 873x1200, tumblr_p3d9hzGGZG1w9s694o1_128…)


A party huh?

>It had been a long time since she went out and socialized at a party. Though to be fair, she had been dead for a few years, but that was no excuse. It was far to easier for her to fade into the background if she wasn't careful, and this party present a wonderful opportunity to meet more of the residence. Wish a wave of her wand and a tap on her head, Bridget is encased in a gentle glow of light before her clothes transformed into something a little more fitting of the occasion. She examines her wand and nods approvingly, satisfied that it worked just as expected.


I wonder if there are any guys my age here...

>She wonders. Carefully walking down the steps from the residential hall, she makes a b-line for the refreshments table and is immediately enthralled with the fancy dishes and silverware. Not wanting to look too suspicious, she starts to lightly snack on what was available.

Dixie!TRaItoRCe2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551343

File: 1545073534613.jpg (13.21 KB, 509x303, screenshot_128.jpg)

>>41551315
>>41551334
>>41551326

>Listening in on the conversations, Dixie was silently glad that somebody else seemed to have noticed the sudden appearance of a new child. Although, navigating this party suddenly became increasingly more hazardous for her with both the discomforting doctor Stein and Wade walking around. So long as she kept her head down and avoid all the children present, she should manage to stay mostly unnoticed.


< Clint, i'm going under the snack table. Whatever you do, do not let Wade find me. Or the man with the screw in his head.


>Since traffic would likely be flowing around the table more than anywhere else, it would provide her ample opportunity to take a peek into the mind of as many residents as possible. While normally this would be a casual hobby, this time was strictly business. To keep an eye out for potential candidates to assist her and Clint in confronting Frank again. With a quick scurry, and a telekinetically knocked over painting as a distraction, Dixie hides under the table.

Exy!FmCReEpEr.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551344

File: 1545074635665.jpg (455.72 KB, 600x800, _graffiti__by_rammkiler-da1dir…)

>>41551314

>It had been a long time since Exy and Izuku first left to become "real heroes" in Silver City. At the rate they were learning from the supposed hereos there, she was beginning to think they would never get any kind of real experience. Feel kind of down, the surprise visit, and subsequent impromptu kidnapping, by Roxy was a welcome change of pace. Simply excited to see her old friend again, she didn't even ask Izuku if he wanted to come with, she simply told Roxy she wouldn't leave without him.


Sssorry about jussst having her bring you along without asssking.

>She was told that this was for some kind of fancy party and for the most part, had basically no idea how to dress for the occasion as she had only ever worn one outfit her entire human life. Fortunately for her, there just so happened to be an outfit in a store window that perfectly matched her. Even more so on top of that, the owner of the fancy dress shop seemed more than happy to simply do a trade for the outfit. Down one grenade launcher, Exy fidgets with her outfit, walking arm in arm with Izuku up to Wayne Manor. The colorful assortment of lights displayed filled her with a sense of wonder.


Do you think they will have hot chocolate Izuku?

Andurs!ICrazyZpUwCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551346

File: 1545075265879.png (188.54 KB, 370x496, tumblr_oei678SzQJ1u3o56lo2_400…)

>>41551344

>Taking a quick smoke break outside a fancy dress shop, Andurs sighs with relief as he stands next to a fresh yellow puddle in the snow.


Ho man, i'm so glad she didn't recognize me. That girl hate my guts. WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE WOULD HAVE DONE IF SHE KNEW IT WAS ME! She woulda blown up my little fancy dress shop to tiny little fancy bits.

AND I CAN'T VERY WELL SELL BITS OF FANCY CLOTHES NOW CAN I!

>Why are you selling fancy clothes?


I bought a mystery crate off black market ebay expecting it to be filled with weapons or artifacts or something, but it was just filled with frick frakcin fancy duds.

>There's a black market ebay?


Worst part is, some of em had blood splatters all over em. Old ones too. Like, i think whoever these clothes belonged to were straight up murdered. Or they were the murderers.

>Did you throw them away?


Nah, i hung onto them. They belong to a couple named Thomas and Martha or something. Couldn't bring myself to throw them away because MY MOMS name is Martha. Or, at least i think it was. One of my variations mom was named Martha.

Paradox KeeperCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551348

File: 15450759351000.jpg (63.58 KB, 269x265, d33f08x1.jpg)


>Standing in a corner near the refreshments table, PD leans up against his Scythe with an ancient bottle of wine sitting on the windowsill and a full wine glass in his hand.


I can't believe he tried to change the course of a nations history for food. Not even to end world hunger, but for a single dinner.

>He mumbles to himself as he takes another sip. He glances over at the arriving guests and pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration.


These sburb players are going to give me an aneurysm. Messing with time to attend a party. Do these people not understand that these things are not without consequence???

>He takes a big gulp of his drink and lazily holds the glass to the side.


If i had half a brain, i'd have stripped that foolish car of it's powers by now...

>PD continues to mumble to himself in the corner, casually overlooking the various strangers wandering about.

Trixie Clone Number 8!lWMBg88H1sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551349

File: 1545077134889.png (2.25 MB, 7000x8143, mlp_fim_trixie__happy__vector_…)


>Deep within the confines of the Trixie Clone base, Eight sits alone in her room, looking over an old worn photo album. Various pictures of the many escapades she had been a part of in the past commemorated within it's pages. Pictures of old friend, old adventures, Wayne Manor before the renovations. She smiles at an old picture of her and Layton having tea together, and gently rests her hoof on an old picture of her and Dusty.


Where did the time go?

>With a soft knocking, the door to her room is slowly pushed upon as ZeroBelle pokes her head in.


Hey, Eight? Are you coming back to the party in the main hall? Everyone was wondering where you went after the intro.

I'm just reminiscing.

>ZeroBelle walks up to Eight and glances at the book.


Are you thinking about going to the ball at Wayne Manor?

I haven't been there in years, i don't think there's anybody there who would still even remember me with the turnover rate they have.

It might be good for you, you know. Give you an excuse to get out of the base, even if it's for a little bit.

I'll think about it, you just go ahead back to the party.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551350

File: 1545077192174.jpg (14.17 KB, 236x354, 513cd95028c1433173edf1e5fd825a…)

>>41551334
Hmm. I figured. Yeah.

>Clint would give Wade a nod, not wanting to push it. Hell. having no real reason to push it anyways.


>>41551324
>>41551326
>>41551334
>Clint would soon be focused on the doctor who had came in, remembering all his thoughtsn all the horrors the doctor may inflict. That was until Dead went to give Stein the tightest of hugs. A little too tight honestly. Tight enough to make him wonder about which way Dead swings. Not that he was going to judge.

>>41551343
Mmm....

>His attention would be pulled away from what was going on as Dixie would speak into his mind. Clint forgot that this would be a good opportunity to make friends with people who could help him with the situation going on. But he just wanted to hang oooout. Clint gave a huff though, looking at Lilly who had drifted back to playing on her phone


I think we should get some food though, you haven't had dinner!

>LIlly nodded her head at that, she was pretty hungry and wanted some food...but this level was so intense, so much feeding cats and bunnys milkshakes and pancakes.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551352

File: 1545078442982.png (97.29 KB, 188x485, Izuku_Midoriya_movie_profile.p…)

>>41551314
>>41551344
Oh! It's no problem at all Exy! It's not like I was going to do anything tonight anyways.

>Really he wasn't, probably just go out for a run or some exercise. He didn't have to do homework too since it was Winterbreak. And hey, they're back near Town, so maybe he can visit his mom too for a bit. Izuku wasn't really thinking much on that though, as he could really only think of how dressed up and pretty Exy is. Not only that they were walking arm and arm. It was kind of hard not to be even a bit flustered at this point.


I-I think so! I don't know why they wouldn't. If not we could probably find some easily.

>Izuku was wearing a simple tuxedo with a bow tie on. Though it was kind of weird that he was wearing his usual sneakers instead of nice dress shoes or something like that.

Astra L Bolt (mobile)Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551353

Astra had spent an unusual amount of time getting ready for the party, so much so that she was a little worried she had gone overboard. Her red hair was done up in a complicated bun and she was wearing a floor length red dress to match, with a part going all the way up one side.

It’d been months too since she bothered to put on any kind of makeup, but the dark red lipstick only served to mark the difference between it, her hair, and her bright green eyes.

She raises up a hand to knock on a door in the residential hall.

“Hey, I’m here.”

She wasn’t feeling particularly nervous or anything, but it had been awhile since she’d attempted to look, well, pretty

"Roxy"!ChaosyLwd2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551354

File: 1545095842719.png (72.4 KB, 232x211, 2018-05-30 18_21_49-#1427865_ …)

>>41551348
Yeah, tell me about it.

>Next to PD, where just seconds before was an empty space, Roxy stands, leaning against the refreshment table with what looks like a juice box of apple juice in one hand, from which she lazily sipped. She was wearing a pretty plain black dress and the vines of her hair were pulled back in a ponytail which lay over her shoulder. Her fur lacked it's usual unearthly neon green glow, leaving only a slightly green glimmer when the light hit it just right, and was perfectly groomed.


>How she had got there, and how it had been so sudden, nobody knew, not even her. One moment it had been an empty space, allowing PD to stand alone, and the next she was there. She just acted as if it was perfectly natural, and even though she didn't know what the guy with the scythe was talking about, she acted as if she did.


People with powers, amirite?

>She asked playfully with a smirk.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551355

>>41551336
Just on basic instinct alone, Sunset was ready to grab the arms of the person behind her and launch them into the wall. Thankfully, she restrains herself.

Oh shoot, that was someone she was supposed to recognize..

"Oh, hey, Glimmer! Didn't know you were gonna be at this party, too!" She says, happily.

"...You...you do have a way to get back home, right?"

Oh gods, she sounds like she's trying to be her mom...

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551358

File: 1545110870035.png (141.84 KB, 303x356, Not my fault they fell off a c…)

>>41551259
"...This is actually becoming rather boring"

>Alice said to herself, about to wander off to find something else to do before he shouted down at her causing the witch to stop and casually shrug at his question.


"Beats me, I never had to use it before I had a broom that did all the flying. Though I wouldn't move around too much, it is just your bike that is enchanted."

<I wonder if he does fall... Would I be responsible?

>She thought for a brief second
<Nah, totally in the clear on this one, I warned him.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551359

File: 1545120587642.png (133.85 KB, 220x275, Cable_&_Deadpool_19_(2).png)

>The night was cold. The party was kickin. Everyone was having a great time. Of course almost everyone. One person was seeming to avoid the party. But at the same time he was at the party right now. Time Travel is bad kids.

>Stein wasn't the the only traveler in the Delorean. One of his passengers avoided the party opting to go up onto the roof. It was an easy climb, he had done it countless times before. He had also fallen countless times but that's a different card for a different deck.


>Wade sits alone on the edge of the roof. A six pack of beer in sitting at his side. He seems to be sitting in peace, enjoying the quiet. Suddenly the silence is broken by him hurling a can over his shoulder. The sound of metal colliding with metal could be heard before the sound of the can opening.


You know for a guy who hates time travel, you sure do seem to do a lot of it.

Yeah yeah, says gun totting Jesus from the future.

>Soon the spot beside Wade would be occupied by a large muscular man dawning a blue shirt and cargo pants. On him were at least half a dozen belts with pouches sewn onto them. His Left arm seemingly coated in liquid metal that went all the way to beyond his shoulder. His Left eye completing the cyborg look as it glowed in the night.


Been what? Least a decade?

For you?

Oh...right.

>The two take a synchronized sip from their cans. The two sitting in awkward silence, unsure what to say to the other.


So...you made new friends.

I didn't want too, man. It kind of just happened.

And they fact that one of them is basically me if I was a doctor is just a coincidence?

>Wade shakes his head and looks away. He knew this was coming. He was maybe hoping to avoid it for at least a little longer.


Wade I'm not mad. If anything I'm happy for ya?

A sap says what?

Heh. I know how it is with guys like us Wade. Our lives can change in a fraction of a second. I should know, I've seen it happen just as often.

Is that a hint of jealousy I hear? Old Nate replacing his yellow eye with a hint of green?

What I'm trying to say is you should be grateful for what you have. You got a kid who looks up to ya, friends who got your back, a wi-

Upupup, Exnay on the poilersa.

Huh? Oh, right. Point is, what we have is something I'll cherish to the end of my probably infinite days. And I know if I needed you you'd drop everything to lend me one of your infinite hands. I just want you to know you can still do the same for me.

Yeah, guess it's easy for you to find free time huh?

I'm serious.

Yeah yeah I know. You know I'm not good at this sappy stuff. But uh.....you too man.

>Wade lifts his can up. His company lifting his own up with the two colliding with a clink.


And besides, having more then one of you around has never really been a bad thing.

But I'm the cooler one right?

>Wade doesn't respond to the question. Only taking a sip of his beer as he shifts his eyes away.


.....Wade?

Oh Nate you know I can't lie to you........So how's Hope?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551360

File: 1545121019951.jpg (57.38 KB, 436x600, tumblr_m61nap56DK1r7woqdo1_500…)

>>41551355
>On the one hand, Sunset guessing correctly makes her really happy, since that basically proves she's the one Sunset has been thinking about....not that she really doubted it even with those weird thoughts that went through her head at times.

>On the other hand she's being asked a question she...really doesn't know the answer to and might end up making Sunset mad at her....


>On the other other....wait no, out of hands, maybe a foot then? Yeah, on the other foot Sunset isn't mad yet so maybe if she just explains.


"Uh, well, you know that friend I mentioned? She was trying to figure out which direction she'd need to go through Everfree Forest to get home, and well there was this weird stone place but we couldn't find any clues so we decided to just go home since it got sorta late all of the sudden..."

The girl looks away a bit at this point.

"I mean...it might just sound like I'm just making up a story, but Canterlot City somehow got taken over by a bunch of those super cute fluffy Ponies and well...like its a Castle now....so like, I'm not sure if I even have a home to get...back...to...anyways?"

>Glimmer's tone of voice gets more and more hesitant as she goes along, as if she's only just started to realize how stupid it probably sounds out loud.


"Uh...anyways, its not like we can really do anything about it for now and uh we're at a party so maybewecanjusttalkaboutitsometimelater?"

>The girl rambles off before trying to change the subject.


"Like I know you're always super busy with work and stuff, so maybe for now we could just focus on having fun...maybe even dance for a bit, or...like um...you know..."

She glances up at the ceiling as if to explain with a blush on her face.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551362

File: 1545121859458.jpg (178.74 KB, 800x444, 40-14.jpg)

>>41551358
"You mean its actually the broom that's specifically able to fly, instead of just floating in place like this?!"

>Quinn shouts down below, coming to the realization that maybe there's a very important difference between flying and just being suspended haphazardly in the air.


"How exactly am I supposed to get down from here then?! With both Hermod and I intact, specifically?! There has to be some sort of way to manage that at least, right?!"

Dr. Stein!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551363

File: 1545124494071.png (125.51 KB, 321x409, Stein_HELL NOPE.png)

>>41551334
<CRACK!

>For a moment Stein wonders if Wade actually broke his back. A few joints in his spine had popped and all of the tabacco smelling air rushed out of his lungs in a surprised wheeze. It's impressive Wade's capable of lifting the doctor, and doing so in a manner that not only popped his back was beyond his usual discomfort of being touched into what could be a medical problem if he squeezed any tighter.


>He'd say he missed him but he was currently in equal parts incapable to and also very aware of his ribs and spine simultaneously were being crushed under such a strong bear hug.


>>41551338
>>41551350
>>41551343
>He can't offer much aside a raspy wheeze in goodbye to the smaller young woman standing in the group Wade was milling about with, or an apology to Clint for the interruption for that matter.

>Instead he taps Wade's shoulder with hoarse and strained noise in his throat.


wade...! can't....breathe...!

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551364

File: 1545125289652.jpg (32.58 KB, 500x321, tumblr_n2hranKKQi1si5lxto1_500…)

>>41551363
Just let it happen.

>Wade would say as he continued to hold the doctor for several seconds longer, his face still buried in his chest. He would know how much he missed him. Even if it was the last act he felt in this world.


>>41551338
>>41551350
>As far as Wade was concerned nobody else existed in the room for this brief moment. Though for Stein it likely felt a lot longer then that. But soon enough he would allow the Doctor to be dropped back down with a faint thud. His arms spreading out just enough for him to fall back to the ground.

So did ya'll when? What cool stuff did you get? Is your planet super special awesome?

>A split second would pass before Wade would look away from Stein. His eyes twitching as his voice raises to levels compareable to the screams of the damned.


WHERE'S MY BABY!
This post was edited by its author on .

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551365

File: 1545126252423.png (148.16 KB, 643x625, happiest jade.png)

>>41551281
It's so good to see you Rose!!! Merry Christmas!

>Jade's smile is as bright as a sun, her cheeks pulled back as wide they can go in a full smile that reaches her own happy eyes. She gives Rose a tight squeeze for a hug and laughs happily.


It's been a while!! Look at you, you're so beautiful, you really went for it tonight!!!

>She appreciates Rose's lovely dress with an appreciative eye, putting herself at arm's length to take a better look. Jade floats midair with her, briefly defying gravity for the sake of convenience to take a good look at her friend. Rose always had a wonderful sense of style and her makeup game was similarly always on point, a fact that sometimes Jade envied given her own foibles with her use of the stuff.


>She finally lands on the ground feet first and gently places Rose down too. The witch was more than aware that Rose preferred to remain grounded if and when she could.


Thanks for hosting such a nice party! Or, ball, sorry! It's very nice here, the decorations and everything are perfect!!

>>41551338
>Monello wouldn't have to try looking for Jade very hard. Her voice was loud and carried fairly easily, though the amount of people congregating in the foyer and the raising volume of various conversations were becoming more chaotic the more people showed up.

Dr. Stein!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551367

File: 1545128735058.png (44.91 KB, 429x247, Stein_Don't Think of the Thing…)

>>41551364
Gh!

>Stein hits the floor and sucks in a huge gulp of air, coughs, and takes a few more breaths to try and get his lungs working properly again. His back and ribs ache from the hug but after a few breaths it was evident that nothing was broken. He may have had bruising but the pain was all too familiar and manageable to not worry about and ruin the mood for the night.


>If Wade's nearly demonic screeching hadn't done that already, he reflected. Stein gingerly rubs at his torso and stands back up, coughing only one more time from the tight sensation of his ribcage.


Wade...

>There's a poignant pause. Stein's head is drooped, teeth grit, and for a long moment there's a dramatic pause. It lasts only until he looks up, aggrieved and brows set into a disapproving glare.


I'm not from the present...the game is still going on right now. As for Appleslice, why don't you check outside?

>He steps aside and gestures towards the front doors he had come in through, where the DeLorean remained parked outside o the front circular drive.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551369

File: 1545130823564.png (92.14 KB, 240x240, tumblr_inline_nizk6vsulO1t2qtl…)

>>41551367
>For a moment it would appear Wade was standing still in his spot. Not moving an inch after Stein made his suggestion. Seconds later he would hear Wade behind him standing outside the front door. If Stein were to touch the Wade standing before him he would find his hand going right through it before it vanished to nothing.

Appleslice! Appleslice!

>Wade would shout out into the snow. His thumping down the stairs would quickly turn to crunching the snow on the ground as he makes his way to the Delorean. As pretty of the snow was it did a good job or hiding the various rocks that still lurked beneath. Wade would find himself tripping and begin falling down to the snow. Before he landed he would find himself hoisted up by the collar of his jacked. A large mechanical arm lifting him up and back to the porch.


Oh Jegus!

>He would let out before he landed on his feet. Looking down he would see that the arm was attached to a rather well dressed Appleslice. The four mechanical arms seemingly protruding from his back would be the first obvious change. The second would be the large black dog he rode on. It took him a minute to recognize it as Cerberus, the pokemon obviously evolving sometime in the future.


Appleslice.

....Hello Father.

Son you uh...you look good.

>Wade was at a loss. He knew that this version of his son likely knew things he didn't. If this was even the first time they met since he had gone into the game was a mystery.


Yes I...suppose all things considered I appear well.

>The first obvious thing was his degradation in dictionary. His willingness to stick with smaller words in his sentence structure would be a sign of growth. For the better? Only time could tell.


Appleslice I...I'm sorry about everything. You shouldn't have had to-

>He would begin to say before a claw would reach up and place itself over his mouth.


It's ok. This conversation is best saved for when we are chronologically in synch.

>The two stare at each other for a bit. Wade was unsure if shifting to his pony form would be a good idea in these threads. It be a shame if they just ripped and ruined the whole moment.


>Before long the two arms on the bottom would plant themselves firmly onto the ground to allow Appleslice to rise up. His body moving toward Wade to wrap his forelegs around Wade as much as he could. If not for the arms holding him up he'd surely have fallen. Wade lowers himself down to his knee and easily wraps his arms around the young Stallion. Wade could tell that something happened in the game. Something that caused Cerberus to evolve and for him to have necessity to make these arms.


...I love you father.

>He would speak up through the silence. His tone of voice carrying a heavy burden. What exactly it was Wade could only begin to guess.


I love you too, son.

>The two would spend some time outside away from the party. Clearing themselves a spot on the porch to sit down for the long haul. The two had plenty to talk about. Wade would carry the knowledge with him until then. When Appleslice got back to his time he would see Wade make good on his promises.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551370

File: 1545132625675.png (399.13 KB, 675x649, jhio.PNG)

>>41551363
>>41551364
>Honestly, Monello has no clue what the shouting going on behind her is about as she makes her way off slowly, but it sounds very much like the sort of thing that would get people on the naughty list so she is just going to stay out of whatever it is.

>>41551365
>Not that she's able to scuttle away quite as quickly as she'd like...well, until she gets close enough to see Jade instead of just hearing her...and realizes that...wait, she can just put on her hoverboots instead of walking around.

>She catches up quickly after that, though she quickly reequips the ones that go with the dress as she's landing just in case.


>As she lands she glances between the two women a few more times, really not being able to figure out who this blond is or why Motorcycle Jade is talking at her so happily.


>Like she can understand why people would like Jade, having lived with her a while while...Berry figured out how to make her safe for most people to even be around. Like she's just super nice, and ack-chu-lee seems to care, and is just really gem...jenny...she just seems more real than a lot of people do.


>So yeah, liking Motorcycle Jade is pretty easy, but this other person, like she's just sort of feels like she's hard to read...and she's got all that stuff on her face, like Big Sis always put on when she was going out to do gross stuff with some guy or other. Well, its not like she doesn't like Big Sis Fio though, she's just not sure whats supposed to be so great about this Rose lady.


>Finally she decides to just tug gently on Motorcycle Jade's sleeve, just enough to get her attention.


"This the other person who invited you to the party?"

Sasuun!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551372

File: 1545136583608.jpg (53.35 KB, 507x460, ss (2016-05-11 at 06.15.23).jp…)

>>41551353
>Honestly, he was still a little surprised he even agreed to something like this. He knew it probably wouldn't be a good idea for him at the moment, but he supposed it was the least he could do since she bothered to help train him again.

>It had also been a long time since he had decided to try and dress up nice. So long in fact, he wasn't even sure if what he had chosen even looked good. He wore a blue and white dress shirt with a dark blue tie, black pants, and had a black cape marked with a Millitian crest wrapped loosely around him.


>If anything, he thought the cape was perhaps a bit much, but it was what he always used to wear in Erinn whenever he was called by royalty. Seemed like it fit.


>After hearing the knock at the door, he stands up from his bed and starts on his way answer it.


Coming.

>He actually was a bit nervous. Though honestly he couldn't figure out why.


>Opening the door, he looks out to see Astra standing there waiting for him, and stands silent for just a few moments.


Hey.

>His eyes then look to the side a little.


..You look pretty.

ALBATROSS / High Orbit!FAUXFoX/UQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551375

>>41551241
>The captain watches as the shells soar through the air and hit the dome square on, his expression one of mild surprise and amusement.

"...Interesting."

>The other shells ricochet off, burying themselves in the dirt beyond the dome and sending columns of earth and dust skyward. Half a second later, the loud crack of the shock-wave whips past the ship and clearing along with a gust of wind, stirring up the leaves and raising a significant cloud of dust around the outside of the barrier.


>>41551308
>Jack's remark is lost in the din as a wave of dust envelops him, but besides the decreased visibility the rush of warm air doesn't seem to do anything else. Contrary to his fears, the forest doesn't seem to have ignited, but rather gained a few new holes in its canopy.

"...Splash. Target intact. Standing by."

>The changeling's remark once again causes his brow to furrow, but the pegasus makes no move to respond. It seemed worried by his ship, but it was still intent on trying to anger him... or whatever motives it had. The prospect was certainly strange.


"Anything else... you have to say?"

>The captain says a moment later, as the turrets hum again. Seems he intends to keep shooting at the dome if nothing else changes.

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551379

File: 1545181713332.png (176.68 KB, 600x814, what am I.png)

>>41551360
Wait, what?

Sunset wanted to hush Glimmer right away, and go 'wait wait wait wait wait, go back to the part where your home has been overthrown by ponies, cause that part seems to be a little more important!'

Yet it's clear that Glimmer really doesn't want to talk about that, and even if she pressed further, she wasn't about to get any clear answers.

Those concerns were definitely going to hang in the back of her mind, but she already resigned herself to the party.

"...Fine, we can go dancing."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551392

File: 1545203348394.jpg (41.28 KB, 348x470, 65218cacb21d2b53491bf818d06a31…)

>>41551379
"Yay~!"

Glimmer calls out cheerfully, as if she's completely forgotten about being worried about anything for at least this particular moment.

This is followed by Glimmer reaching out to put her hands around Sunset's waist and gives her a tight squeeze from behind.

"I love you, Sunset~!"

The hug doesn't last more than a few seconds before she lets go and starts trying to pull the older girl out to the dance floor with her.

>Roll 1d1000 = 115 Odds,

Her mind still on the mistletoe hanging above, she focuses almost completely on trying to find a spot where they can dance beneath one or more of the sprigs, forgetting the most important thing in the process.

"Come'onnnn!"

>Evens,

As they move out towards the open area for dancing, Glimmer stops as she realizes something important, after all...

"Isn't there supposed to be music? How are we supposed to dance if we don't have a rhythm to dance to? I don't have any of my mixes with me either..."

>"They have to have something, right?"

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551393

File: 1545211445187.jpg (194.21 KB, 700x944, Grell_Just Knows What Men Like…)

>Balls required specific entrances and nothing emerging from the basement stairwell into the foyer would do. Her pride simply wouldn't allow such a drab and plain appearance for something as high class as a ball. While she hated Alton and most everything he did she could not in good conscience blow off the event upstairs. To back off was to give ground to the simpering man and not something she'd allow under any circumstances.

>So, the red reaper had readied herself in one of her fine gowns. Her hair was pulled back into a half-bun, flecked with feathers and a black netting pinned to add a little more flair to the style. Long gloves go from her hands to her elbows, black to match the black and red color scheme of her fancy attire for the evening. Glossy red lipstick and intricately applied makeup enhance her facial features presenting an immaculate visage behind red flames and shiny lenses.


>Grell emerges from the stairwell of the tower, exiting to the second floor of the estate with her son in tow. Nigel followed along, dressed in his own small dark suit with a green dress shirt. His green accents and Grell's own choice of red make them a seasonal pair, though for the reaper herself the amount of red overpowered the accented greens of her son.


>Nigel follows along and uncomfortably tugs at his tie. He wasn't fond of the fancy wear or the fact that Grell had been insistent on leaving poor Rock downstairs in the basement.


Mum, why do we have to go the long way to the foyer?

>Grell grins and leads her son towards the main residential hall away from the tower. They pass the door leading to the stairwell up to the library. Her white teeth gleam sharply in the light of the hall.


Presentation, darling! Life is all about impressions. For a ball such as this you must make the best impression you can!

>>41551372
>>41551353
>She glances down the hall briefly and sees a pair of figures lingering about. Judging by the manner of dress for one she figures they must have been going to this ball as well. It was gratifying to know she and Nigel weren't the only ones heading there now. The noise bouncing down the walls suggested the party had already started by now.

>She purses her lips thinly for a moment in thought, then looks to her son aside her. He fidgets distractedly with his tie, his gaze focused down at his hands. Grell tsks and reaches to take his hands away from his collar before he could jostle the fabric too much.


Come along Nigel~

>Nigel frowns but doesn't resist following Grell's lead towards the stairwell. They stand over the foyer and walk slowly down to the party below.

Lelouch vi Britannia!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551394

File: 1545215320084.jpg (146.58 KB, 500x500, tumblr_n7z3qdSscY1t1evioo1_500…)

>Ah yes, the holiday season. A time for winding down, spending time with friends and family, and having a fun time. The young prince supposes that, for now, he could put a hold on his plans.

>He had used the dimensional gate to allow those in the Black Knights to temporarily return to their own families as well to celebrate the season, and all their Knightmares and various other equipment were all locked up, not to be used for the time being.


>So, the young man found it appropriate to take part in the festivities around Wayne Manor, and took it upon himself to even dress up for the occasion. He didn't have a partner to go with, sure, but he was sure a couple of the people he knew would be attending. He seemed to be getting along quite well with Wade in particular lately, so that was something.


>Lelouch wore mostly dark purple and black imperial dress clothing from his homeland of Britannia. The collar of the mostly purple shirt sported a long white handkerchief, and the shirt was lined with yellow lines along the collar and sides of it. He wore black gloves, and a similarily dark purple and black pair of pants, also lined with a golden stripe down each leg.


>As he leaves his room and heads otu towards the foyer, he shuts and makes sure to lock his room on the way out, pocketing the key and taking out his phone to briefly check the time.


>With a short smile, he puts the phone back into his pocket as well, before finally making his way out.


>>41551367
>The first person that would gain his attention would be the one and only Doctor Franken Stein. There was onyl a brief moment of surprise before he returns to as calm as can be. This was not a time for mind games or grudges. He hoped that Stein had thought the same.

>Oddly enough though, he didn't see Wade anywhere.


>Strange.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551395

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551396

>The father and son duo wouldn't be left outside for very long. The cold would be the first thing they noticed. With neither of them wearing anything resembling cold protection other then a light jacket they would conclude that it was best to wrap up their conversation. Besides, for Appleslice he had already lived through half of it.

So is there anyway you could like, retract those? I mean they're kind of creeping me out.

I suppose it would be best to contain them when unneeded.

>In an instant the arms would vanish from sight. A strange feeling washed over the foal. This was the first time in a while he had gone without his arms. Wade meanwhile having feelings of deja vu seeing the ability. Seemed the number of people who could do that was growing more and more.


>>41551394
The two enter the party, making their way as casually as they could. Cerberus adding to their combined red and black aesthetic. If there was anything that could be agreed upon tonight: The Wilson men looked gooood.

Oh hey, looks like Lucy showed up too....and without a date.

>Wade couldn't help but smirk a bit as he recalls their previous conversation.


Lucy?

Oh, just this kid I met before I left for my mission. Nice kid, bit of a scrawny little guy. I think he likes robots or something.

Ooooo

>Appleslice perks up at the comment. The thought of a fellow admirerer of automatons was tempting to follow up on.


>>41551393
>But of course, before new friends could be made, old ones would have to be addressed. The sudden barrage of red would catch the foal's attention.

Oh, it appears Nigel has arrived.....with his mother.

>Appleslice would recall their meeting being less then satisfactory. Though he recalls her being quite accepting he can't help but recollect her reaction to hearing Lord Alton's name mentioned. It haunts him.


Hey now, don't be taking that tone. You can't be talking about people....like.....that....

>The fatherly lecture would be put on hold for now. Wade's eyes shifting from his son to the lady coming down the stairs. For now Wade would find himself lost looking at Grell as she defends down the stairs like a Valkyrie coming to take his soul to Valhalla. He swears someone had to be standing behind her with a spotlight fucking with him.


>If this were a less serious moment the writer would go into detail about how the motor that represents Wade's primary functions had stalled. And how a roughneck version of Wade wearing overalls with a southern accent would have to go down to fix it ultimately leaving him to kick it to get things back running again. But we don't have it in the budget for that kind of scene.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551398

File: 1545250175535.png (488.49 KB, 640x800, 39697800.png)

>Bailey would soon join the party! Arriving a bit later than Roxy. Mostly because she wanted to sleep for another five minutes and needed to get ready. Bailey would kick open the door for the part and blurt out

"WHATS UP YA FUCKIN CUNTS!?"

>Bailey wasn't wearing her usual clothing that's for sure. Instead wearing short purple heels, with black leggings. Followed up to a one piece purple dress. A bit like something someone would wear going out to the club. Her hair was also done up into a bun with two strands of hair hanging from either side of her head. And of course makeup. Bailey wasn't really one to wear a lot of make up, just enough to not look like a sweaty bum. Nothing could be done about the cat ears and tail though, the ears just sitting up on her head and her tail swaying side to side poking through her dress from a small hole she had to cut open. So much for returning the dress tomorrow. She'd eye the party guest for a bit, seeing if she could find a group she could immediately head towards and hang out with until she saw someone she hadn't seen for what felt like 20 years.



>Clint had been feeding Lilly near the snack bar, wanting to get her tummy full. He wasn't going to let her have any of the punch because having already taken a sip of it he could tell someone was trying to be sneaky. And he liked it! Though he wasn't going to stay focused on the feeding for too long as both Lilly and Clint turned their heads to look at who just kicked open the door. Clints eye going wide as he realized


B....Bailey?

>Lilly wasn't really sure who that was, though. Simply tilting her head in confusion. Bailey didn't say anything right away, instead rushing over to him and giving him a huge hug. To which Clint hugged her back, tightly. Lilly finally asked


Whos that dad?

This....is Bailey, your cousin. Bailey, you remember Lilly, right?

"Uh....I remember someone? Hey Lilly...."

>Bailey chuckled sheepishly. Looking at Both Clint and Lilly in a bit of shock, leaning down to give Lilly a pat on her head. Lilly looking a bit shy and scooting just a bit closer to Clint, but her eyes were drawn to Baileys cat ears of course.


"What are you guys doing here?...actually nevermind, how long have you guys been here? I thought she was....you know?"

We've been here for about....two years. AS for that.....How about we save that for a bit later?

>Clint said, sighing as he patted Lillys head gently. It was one thing to tell his friends about what had happened. He could just easily shrug off their reactions since he felt it shouldn't be a huge concern to them, but telling family what happened...that was different. Bailey raised an eyebrow at that, though shook it off as she was mostly just happy that she was reunited with family. Feeling just a bit less lonely in the world now. She went to sit down at their table, leaning towards the two.


"Well tell me how you two have been getting on then!"

>Clint gave a smile at that, mind going back to happier thoughts as well. Even if he was going to need to talk about sour things, it's the Holidays Christmas. He's suppose to enjoy the day, especially with his daughter and niece here. The three would spend a bit of time catching up and sharing all the details of what had happened over the last few years for them. Well, two years for Clint, 16 years for Bailey.

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551414

File: 1545273581477.png (115.63 KB, 390x442, Oh I know.png)

>>41551362
"Yeah? Did you really think we'd enchant our brooms before every flight? That'd be insanely dangerous."

>She giggled as she walked closer underneath him.


"Elementary school was the last time I did a spell like this, and I didn't remember it going this high or for how long, so sorry do not know what to tell you there."
>She said again before gazing around,
<Not witnesses, I should just get out of here.

"I could fly you up a sack lunch if you would like"

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551416

File: 1545274107546.gif (1.48 MB, 412x497, Oh Did you do it.gif)

>>41551392
"Alright, alright, jeez, I love you too!" Sunset laughs. She was certainly energetic given the circumstances. Maybe she was just super excited to see her. She couldn't have been gone that long, right?

"I'm going, I'm going!" Sunset says, shaking her head as Glimmer drags her around.

Sunset wonders what it looks like to others that they're the only ones dancing when everyone else is socializing. Especially since there's no music to dance to...

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551419

File: 1545276942581.jpg (211.14 KB, 490x700, 10635_Code_Geass_CYG_Upload_13…)

>>41551394
>Meanwhile, up in their shared room, a girl in a festive red dress sits lazily on one of the beds.

"I hope he remembers to bring me some snacks once things have died down a bit."

>Honestly she wonders why she bothered dressing up for the season at all. Even ignoring the fact that it'd be too risky to be seen together with the kid, or for them both to be at the same place at once...


>Well, she'd wronged the people of the Manor in her own petty, selfish way even before joining up from the boy from another reality similar to the one she'd left.


>And sure, it was like just half a pizza, but the people of Wayne Manor had killed others for pettier reasons in her time here.


>Not that she wouldn't welcome the effort if any of them could manage to grant her wish, but seeing as none had the qualifications it'd just be an added annoyance.


>So, no use risking anyone recognizing the Pizza Girl who should have already been dead if it wasn't for one of that boy's plans, better that her faked death continues to go unquestioned.


"...."

>With a sigh, she flops backwards on the bed lazily.


"...Maybe I'll just take a nap in the meantime."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551422

File: 1545278900469.png (112.42 KB, 427x240, x240-46A.png)

>>41551414
>The youth's legs seem to grip the motorcycle a bit tighter as the witch walks below the bike.

"Its not much of a flying spell if you can't move at all during it?"

>There seems to be a slight bit of annoyance to the cyclist's tone.


"Seems to me that letting grade schoolers launch themselves into the sky with no choice but to fall to their deaths is just as dangerous anyways, so surely they had to have taught you some sort of Safe Landing spell or at least a Down spell or something, if you're still alive now!"

<Would killing or even knocking her out cancel the spell? Cannon's aim probably wouldn't be reliable enough at this distance so the Woodsman might be a better bet.


<The only issue is that both are currently loaded with lethal rounds...so maybe a warning shot first. Jumping to the roof...would require being a bit lower, even if it'd be a pain to fix Hermod afterwards, after all, it does neither of you any good if you're dead.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551425

File: 1545310140629.jpg (29.23 KB, 306x350, Royal Flush.jpg)

>>41551416
As they make it out to the dance floor, its not that the girl can't tell how quiet it is around them.

Or well....even so there's one beat that is loud enough to dance to anyways, if thats where her mind was at the moment.

Not that Glimmerfrost doesn't love to dance, but even at home she could go out and do so if she wanted to, and she was on both the dance and ballet teams at school...

So its not that she doesn't want to dance, or doesn't want to dance with her girlfriend its just...they'll have all night for that and well there's something else she's been daydreaming about for over a year.

So, when they finally stop out on the dance floor, Glimmer glances up with a nervous giggle.

"Hey Sunset..."

"It looks like someone hung up mistletoe...and like...its right above us." She says before inching up onto her tiptoes as her cheeks flush.

"So um...like, do you maybe...um...wanna like you know...I mean we didn't do it earlier...but its kind of a tradition so...and well we're girlfriends and all so like it isn't like it'd be weird or anything...so um...can we...like you know...kiss?"

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551428

File: 1545351441671.png (311.59 KB, 1024x1448, You mean it.png)

>>41551425
Sunset looks up, and sure enough, there's the mistletoe.

"Ohhh. I see." she says, nodding, finally understanding what she's hinting so unsubtly at.

She then puts her hands on her shoulders, looking Glimmer in the eye. "Well, if you want one so badly, I can't exactly say no to you, can I?"

She leans closer to Glimmer, pressing her forehead against hers. "It is tradition, after all..." she says, before finally closing in for the kiss.

Alice!WITCH4nUikCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551429

File: 1545353428823.png (350.75 KB, 535x566, Oh them, don't worry they died…)

>>41551422
>Suddenly she was sipping a warm cup of hot chocolate.

"We didn't launch people, we more or less levitated rubber balls and other things, was basic really, that kind of magic never interested me, also you're the one who wanted to fly without being specific, you are in the air aren't you?"

<Now I think of it, I should actually go see Bridget and see if she knows where I can get a broom.

Astra L Bolt!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551431

>>41551372
"Why thank you, I never really had many chances to dress up formally in my homeland."

She reaches up a hand, gently pushing back a singularly loose strand of hair before offering him her arm.

"You clean up pretty well yourself."

It was certainly a step up from his more casual outfit, although it did make her wonder if capes were popular in this part of the world?

She'd never really paid that much attention to what people were wearing.

Rose Lalonde!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551432

>>41551365
While Roses smile was more subdued then her friends, it was fairly easy to tell that she was just as happy to see Jade as the other way around.

"I see I'm not the only one who got all dressed up for tonight too.~"

Her own gaze matches the Witchs, travelling slowly up and down her length appreciatively.

"Alton and I simply thought it would be a fun thing to do for the holidays."

>>41551370

Rose of course notices the small girl walking up to two of them, giving her an encouraging smile as she tugs on Jades sleeve.

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551442

File: 1545374236104.png (85.92 KB, 405x460, Jade_Being Way Cute.png)

>>41551432
>The witch nods and gestures with her free arm towards the ball. By now the place was bustling with many different people milling around, some she recognized and some she didn't. It was by far the most populated event she had been to in years, at least with the purposes of actually socializing while she was there.

Well you both did an amazing job!!

>A thought occurs to her and for a moment Jade looks for a sign of 'Alton'. She heard through the grapevine that he was Rose's new squeeze and one she wanted to meet this evening. She had no idea what she was looking for however.


>Before she could ask more about him, however...


>>41551370
Hm?

>Jade turns her head and looks to what's pulling on her sleeve and sees Monello standing shyly at her side. She jolts, her white ears flicking up in surprise for a moment. The witch wraps an arm around Monello and pulls her properly aside her in a friendly half hug and a beaming smile.


Oh, I'm sorry Monello!! I got a little distracted,-Rose! This is Monello, Monello this is Rose!!

>She gestures to the two haphazardly with a wave of her free arm and a brighter smile.


Monello's lived at Wayne Manor and helped around here before, or at least that what I heard! Some bossy old guy I guess runs the place but he can't be all bad when he lets nice parties like this happen!

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551443

File: 1545375991313.jpg (445.54 KB, 590x600, 鬼々録 風也20445491_m.jpg)

>>41551428
As Sunset moves in, Glimmer moves in a bit closer as well closing her eyes as she leans against the older girl.

As they kiss, the moments seem to stretch out till eternity to the girl...though as she finally pulls away even that feels too short.

"I missed you~..." she finally says after a few breathless moments before leaning in again to give Sunset a short kiss on the lips of her own.

Even after the second kiss she doesn't pull back, instead snuggling against her girlfriend and just taking everything in, the smell of her shampoo, the warmth from her body. After all it'd been over a year since they last met.

Dr. Stein!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551444

File: 1545376660901.png (232.18 KB, 443x293, Stein_LongSigh.PNG)

>>41551396
>After his brief reunion with Wade the stitched doctor had quietly slipped away after the loud cat-eared woman appeared. He had a pang of recognition but it was a fleeting one and not something he felt to follow up on. He backs away from Clint, Lilly, and Bailey and aligns himself near the holiday punch. His chest and back ache from Wade's overenthusiastic greeting and with a grunt he rubs his side to try and sooth the ache.

>>41551425
>>41551428
>>41551443
>>41551393
>>41551394
>He watches the other guests while he stands aside. There was a pair of teenagers, one with an unfortunate case of jaundice dancing beneath the golden chandelier and sharing an intimate kiss. He spied Grell Sutcliff and her son joining the party with her son and pointedly avoided her line of sight by looking at who was coming down the stairs next.

>His face becomes a smooth mask at the sight of the thin teenager with the dark hair. There's a brief crease around Stein's eyes as his eyes narrowed but the man did not move forward towards him. Instead, he collects some of the holiday punch and pours it into a cup, lifts it, and offers the teen an unsettling smile for a moment before downing it.


>Stein had his own suspicions about the teen but he'd leave it for an appropriate time to act on it. Doing things out of sequence wasn't the best and if he changed anything now he'd be risking making the timeline a paradoxical mess.


>>41551348
>Speaking of paradoxial messes, but only in the meta standard that this associated text can be, Stein glances to the man standing in the corner near the table with a glass of wine watching the ball proceed. He held the sour scent of a sharp wine on him, suggesting this may not have been his first drink.

>He seemed to be grumbling unhappily under his breath and for a moment the doctor wonders just who this is, or even where they got the wine in the first place. Nothing resembling the drink was set out on the tables, if Alton was intending of placing alcohol out with so many underage drinkers milling around.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551445

File: 1545377351421.jpg (5.44 KB, 200x113, Cobs_1679054_ec7b_1_s.jpg)

>>41551429
>The youth doesn't answer for a while, but seems to be fidgeting with something, one arm reaching behind their back.

>Finally in an oddly calm tone, perhaps an unnervingly calm one the youth responds.


"I did specify 'if it didn't damage my bike' however, and falling from this height at some random point in the future will definitely result in more than just a few dents."

"Well, not that I'd really be able to survive a fall like this either, so just leaving me up here is basically attempted murder, well even if you can somehow claim it was an accident my death would still be on your hands, and even a place as accepting as this wouldn't be able to turn a blind eye to someone killing another resident."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551446

File: 1545380195214.jpg (107.88 KB, 1280x720, Toradora! - 03 - Large 11.jpg)

>>41551432
>>41551442
>The small girl doesn't really respond to most of the introduction until the last bit of it. Even then she just shakes her head at first before letting out a sigh.

>Well...Motorcycle Jade could be a bit Spacey at times, so its not like she was really mad at her for getting some things a little wrong.


"I'm not even sure he actually runs the place. He just acts like he does."

"I don' even know his name cause apparently people are jus' s'posed'ta do what he wants 'em to do cause he's yelling at 'em."

>She just kinda shrugs at this point.


"I mean, the girl who he threw out was kinda a b...bad person anyways so its not like I really care, but the whole thing was just sorta stupid anyways."

"He let some stinky hitman in for tea later too, an' told us we weren't allowed ta juss' try an' kill him on the spot even though he said he was here ta kill....."

>Monello's frown deepens as she pauses tensely for a rather awkward amount of time.


"....someone who lived here. Like so what if this guy hadn't done anything yet, he was gonna, so why does some guy just getta decide for everybody else, when what he's sayin' is just dumb?"

"Anyways, its a party so not much point bringing up some guy I don't even really know like that...its not like he seems to be here or anything."

>With the corrections out of the way, the girl goes back to looking between the two because Jade...didn't really answer her question in a useful way.


"Um...its nice to meet you, Rose. I guess."

>She says with...well at least an attempt at a polite smile, though its not much of either.


"...How do you know each other anyways?"

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551448

File: 1545382359220.jpg (159.07 KB, 790x595, Grell_I Am Fabulous And You Kn…)

>>41551350
>>41551398
>>41551444
>>41551352
>>41551324
>Grell's eyes glaze across the crowd accumulated in the foyer and finds to her everlasting gratification that Alton seemed to be absent from the festivities so far. There were some familiar faces mingling about the masses, she saw Clint chatting it up with a purple haired woman while Dr. Stein lingered by the punch. The young man with the green hair along with his little friend even looked vaguely familiar to her though Grell honestly couldn't place where she had seen them before. Xion was a familiar fixture but the man on her arm was not, in fact Grell wasn't sure who he was, but anyone other than the pink twink she was accustomed to seeing with Xion was a welcome change. In fact, if she wasn't so sure Xion disliked her so much, the reaper was tempted to congratulate her for trading up.

>>41551396
>The moment Wade and Appleslide enter Grell zeroes in on the both of them. She leads Nigel through the throng of people, smiling brilliantly at the man. It was a wonderful surprise to see him. After all, he claimed he wouldn't be around until his mission was complete.

Well well well! Here I thought you wouldn't be here for the festivities and here you are~! And little Appleslice too?

>She looks to the colt aside the man, her head dipping to look down at him. Nigel, who had been distracted with everyone else including the well dressed man that had followed them down the stairs, glances out from behind Grell and waves hello.


I suppose if you and Dr. Stein are here that must mean that ruddy 'game' must be finished? How wonderful~!

Sunset Shimmer!SunnyqnPP6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551450

File: 1545384406113.png (306.58 KB, 1024x1361, I got this.png)

>>41551443
"Yes, yes, I missed you too..." Sunset nods, letting Glimmer stay close to her. The two rock back and forth in the middle of the room.

"Don't worry, I'll be here all night with you, ok?"

Sunset knew that she had an important mission to carry out, in a different time. Once things were done here, she would have to go back to her own time and continue things in Silver City.

But that didn't matter right now. It really did feel like forever since she saw her personally. She wasn't going to waste a single moment.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551451

File: 1545384408487.png (146.28 KB, 217x387, 1423429324906.png)

>>41551448
Actually, Madam, the game is still ongoing at this time. A bit of time manipulation has been used to ensure our presence here tonight.

>Like Father like son, Grell had a way of instilling a natural fear into the hearts of those she crossed. Though he was certain that it could be easily avoided should the subject not gear toward Lord Alton. That and manners were important.


If my calculations are correct it should be ending relatively soon. Though Father is still an uncertainty.

>Appleslice pauses to allow his father to put his own statement on things. Though as the seconds pass he would find him uncharacteristically quiet. Almost disturbingly so. Looking up he would find his father staring blankly ahead. From this angle he could see his mouth slightly agape as he remains motionless. With a begrudged sigh he lifts his foreleg and gives Wade a light but stern punch to the hip.


Whodawhat?

>He looks down toward Appleslice who was now starring up at him with a rather annoyed look. Any other child would have died from second hand embarrassment.


Er uh...oh! Right, the mission. Yeah I just kind of popped here. I was actually in the middle of something when some douche who wears sunglasses at night pulled me here. Way he works I'm probably already back there....

>He looks behind him with his hand firmly placed on the back of his head. Likely to heal the headache he often got thinking about time travel.


>From Cerberus's back, Appleslice would be able to look down on Nigel. It was the first time in recent memory he had been able to do so. Nigel always was fairly taller then him. Before Cerberus evolved his added height would only put them on an even footing.


Hello Nigel. How have you been?

>>41551428
>>41551443
>From the corner of his eye, Wade would see the events going on just in his peripheral vision. A knowing smirk crosses his face. He was glad to see Sunset was able to enjoy herself too.

<"Knew she was gay."

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551452

File: 1545385782715.gif (295.39 KB, 250x146, I Suppose If You ENJOY Being S…)

>>41551451
>Grell's gaze flicks between the two, her smile slipping away and changing into a small and pursed frown. She considers the two for a long quiet moment as Nigel takes stock of Appleslice and his now newly evolved Pokemon. He eyes the Houndoom warily, though not fearfully. Growing up with Grell as his mother took away much of the frightening impression of the Pokemon's skull-like protrusion on its chest, pointed tail, or curved horns.

I've been...okay.

>He looks back to Appleslice.


Cerberus got really big, what happe-

Ah-ah-!

>Grell passes a hand over her son's mouth, hushing him up before he could speak further. The red reaper sighs and pulls her hand away, instead to pat Nigel's shoulder.


I'm afraid we can't ask those sorts of questions. Time issues, quite a mess.

But why-?

Trust me sweetheart, it's quite a headache. I've had to deal with one of those issues at work and...well it's just a mess. Best we find out when we do later on.

>Grell sighs dramatically and brushes some of her hair over her shoulder. Nigel frowns and seems to wilt, looking down and away from everyone in a dejected and gloomy glance.


Since I suppose that matter of topic isn't in order I suggest we enjoy the festivities tonight, hm?

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551453

File: 1545387442523.png (232.28 KB, 575x750, 1439491518186.png)

>>41551452
>Wade looks down at Nigel. His smirk from before fadding away.

Listen to yer mom, Nigel.

>He removes his hand from his head and points his thumb over to Stein over at the punch bowl.


That guy over there is the smartest guy I know, and he can't fully wrap his head around it. It's really better to just let this happen. Trust me, it'll all make sense eventually.

>It felt bad leaving the kid out of the loop like that. But it really was for his own good. There was no reason to get a kid that young trying to understand time paradoxes. Wade kinda wishes he never heard the term.


>After a moment of silence Appleslice would pat Cerberus on the back. The motion cueing the pokemon to walk forward and stand beside Nigel.


There should be no harm explaining Pokemon evolution though. Let us acquire some snacks.

>Wade smiles as he Appleslice would lead Nigel off. At least the kid was making friends. Already had one more then he had at that age.

NinoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551454

File: 1545405159862.jpg (23.91 KB, 306x181, 20181221_121203.jpg)

>Town was a beautiful view from way up high, or at least it would be if one wouldn't spend so much time riding a Pegasus through the clouds and was accustomed to such sights.

>A rather bored girl with flowing short green hair sat upon a large, winged mount, It wasn't one of those little ponies but rather a fully grown horse that dwarfed his more cute and magical counterpart.


"Hey, the Skeletons do call Halloween thursday after all, did you know?"

>The girl idly said seemingly to herself as she flipped through the massive book she was holding, fully engrossed in reading some sort of article and paying little to no attention to where she was flying to. Suddenly a male voice replied to her with a cheeky almodt mocking tone.


"Lady Lady's so gonna dunk your narrow ass when she finds out about this, my impertinent little truant Nino Chavassard!'

>The mighty pegasus' wings flapped to a rhythmic, well-practiced beat, keeping both himself and his master afloat.


"Hah! And who was supposed to take care of me hm?"

>The girl replied with a confident, eel smooth voice.


"Urgh.."

>The male voice groaned loudly.


"That's right! So you better shut your covers, else Mother is gonna shelf you for a week and-"

"NOT THE SHELF! PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT"

>Nino had to stifle a giggle at the voice's panic but continued regardless.


"And then she'll forget about you for another week-"

"Noooo!"

"Hahaha! You can't rat me out, moron Marco! Not without screwing yourself over!"

>There was a certain playfulnes between the girl and the voice, in fact even 'Marco' was giggling along with her.


"Muwahah...Fine you win this round, my scheming expert troublemaker Nino Chavassard!"

>As the two continued their bants, the Pegasus was left to fly on his own, he knew where he had to go since they made this trip rather often, he kept his eyes wide open for anything threatening. Nothing is going to hurt his master!


>With sonething akin to a scowl the white pegasus with the black mane scanned the area ahead of him...That was when he spotted something not too far ahead....


>>41551445
>>41551429

>As the youth was helplessly floating in the air he began to hear the violent beating of massive wings alongside what seemed to be a girl and a man banting with each other.


>The flying pegasus was armored as well with a few ornate purple metal plates protecting his chest and legs. His black mane was fluttering wildly in the wind as he sped toward the youth and his machine, threatening to crash into him!


>The girl who was mounting the winged beast seemed to...read a book? How irresponsible!
This post was edited by its author on .

Doobie the Warrior HamsterCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551457

File: 1545422454501.png (916.25 KB, 1504x1904, 26121.png)

>>41551241
>>41551308

>Free falling through the air, Doobie stares straight into the eyes of the pony before him, whom now he knew to be the Queen in disguise. There was no doubt about, now was the time. Hitting her with just the wave of cleansing power from his sword was only enough to stun her for a moment, if he wanted to have any hope of making a lasting change in the queen like the others, he would need to land a direct attack.


The only thing dying today, is the evil within!

>As the beam of energy rushes at him, Doobie holds out his sword pointed straight forward, taking the brunt of the energy blast head on, absorbing it. The blade glows brightly once more, feeding off the power of the magic attack. He was only going to have one shot at this, with very little time to prepare as he reached terminal velocity. Holding his firmly in his paws, he aims to pierce the blade into the queen herself.


By the light of righteousness, the power of purity, and the conviction of heroes, Doobie declares unto thee, be CLEANSED OF ALL EVIL!

>Roll 1d1000 = 132

Blu!SCOUT/bXM2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41551458

File: 1545425996244.png (306.98 KB, 727x748, Paisley_Pro.png)


>Sitting in the backseat of the Deloreon with his face pressed up against the back of the drivers seat, Scout groans.


Man, why'd they even bring me 'ere? I hate all this time travel crap. Nothin' but trouble.

>Not even dressed for the occasion, Scout smears his face along the back of the seat to face the manor.


How the hell am i sposed to party when i'm getting murdered ova and ova again right friggin now. Can't even friggin say nothin cuz a the whole "paradox" crap.

>He flings his torso backwards and slams into his seat.


Maybe i oughta go in anyways. Dead ain't seen me in like, uh,

>Scout holds up his finger and starts counting, pausing halfway through before shaking his hands in frustration.


A really friggin long time at this point i guess! Whateva, there's probably some cute girls hanging out in there too.