[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / ef ] [ rp / fan ]

/rp/ - Roleplay

The place for, well, roleplaying. Feel free to jump in.
Name
?

This field is optional. You can choose any name you want, or you can post anonymously by leaving this field empty.

Tripcodes are a way to identify yourself between posts without having to register with the site. To use a tripcode, enter your name as ‹name›#‹key›.You can choose anything you want as the key—it is private and will never be shown to other posters or stored on the server. For example:

Rarity#bestpony → Rarity!.4PK7yxdII

If you want a tripcode containing specific words, you can download a program designed to search for tripcodes, such as Tripcode Explorer.

Email?

Entering an e-mail is optional.

There are also code words you can enter here which perform certain actions when you submit your post.

  • sage — lets you post without bumping a thread.
  • nonoko — uses the original post behavior to redirect to the board index.

These can be used at the same time as an e-mail address by typing ‹email›#‹action›.

You can also use Skype names in place of an e-mail. The notation is the same as a link to a username on skype itself, which is skype:‹username›

Subject
Comment?
Giving emphasis
[b] Bold [/b] Ctrl + B
[i] Italic [/i] Ctrl + I
[u] Underlined [/u] Ctrl + U
[s] Strikethrough [/s] Ctrl + R
Hiding text
[?] Spoiler text [/?] Ctrl + S
[h] Hide block of text [/h] Ctrl + H
Special
[rcv] Royal Canterlot voice [/rcv] Ctrl + K
[shy] Fluttershy voice [/shy]
[cs] Comic Sans [/cs]
[tt] Monospaced [/tt]
[d20], [4d6] — Dice rolls
URLs and linking
Link to a post on the current board
>>1234
Link to another board
>>>/pony/
Link to a post on another board
>>>/pony/1234
Hypertext links
[url=https://www.ponychan.net/] Ponychan [/url]
File
Options
Password?

This field is for editing and deletions.


File: 1525183891310.png (1.34 MB, 956x913, paper_mario___question_worm_by…)

BLN #64: The 64th Annual Chance Time Edition! MC BallyhooCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542920[Last 50 Posts]

#Canon: Better Layton Never #IC #Ask/Invite

WELCOME TO THE 64TH ANNUAL CHANCE TIME!

I've heard your Wii Remote may help you chance lots of crazy stuff today! Jump ropes! Fizzy drinks! Lassos! We've got it all, because you've got it all! All that remains, is what you'll walk away with folks! And for that, it's-

<CHANCE TIME!>


But! Before we begin, I have a special guest announcer here with me for our 64th annual chance time, and boy has he wormed his way into our hearts! Trying to quiz anyone that speaks with him, give a warm introduction to Chuck Quizmo!

>Chuck Quizmo's the name, and quizzes are my game! You want quizzes, I got 'em! If you can manage to answer my brain-busting questions correctly, then...


Then...?

>Y... Yaa... Yaaaaaahooo! I'll give you a Star Piece!


Woah!

>Exactly! And thank you, Ballyhoo, for inviting myself and my assistant to this monumental edition of Chance Time.


But of course! Before we get started with the main event, a little heart told me you had your very own giveaway to commence!

>That I do, Ballyhoo.


Well then! Don't leave us in any more suspence than we alredy are, my good host! On with the show!

>Very well then. Question:


>How many Shamans of the greater Merlin family has Mario met across all his adventuring? Is it:


>A) 5


>B) 7


>C) 8


>D) 10


>E) 14


Now that is a toughie, Chuck! Any chance of a hint to our intrepid audience?

>Unfortunately not Balleyhoo, we've only got so many Star Pieces to go around, and only this special one to hand off to our detail-following desciple that answers correctly!


You heard him, folks, that's just the way the paper folds! Better hop to it if you want a crack at that star piece before we get on to the main event! Just what can the answer be? I'm crazed with anticipation!

HMS!HoodBP15fYCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542925

File: 1525184910749.jpg (915.56 KB, 2581x3029, point.jpg)

>>41542907
"I... well, I'm not really sure," she admits finally. "As someone with a longer running history of being alive, is there anything I should do while I'm like this? There is a war on, so I really shouldn't stay so long as to derelict on my duty, but I shan't deny the opportunities granted by this form."

Terezi Pyrope!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542935

File: 1525190479907.jpg (5.33 KB, 269x187, G3NTL3M3N.jpeg)

>Terezi approached Eridan's cell. The TPD had allowed her to visit him. Partly through her cowing them into submission by chastising them on how they had lost him in the first place and not informed her. Partly on having her figure out how he had escaped, what with her being a Seer of Mind.

>They had taken her walking cane, replaced with one that didn't have a sword inside it. Not that it did much to disarm the troll, she had other items hidden in her Sylladex. She'd bang on the door with her cane.


YOU ST1LL 1N TH3R3 3R1D4N, OR D1D TH3S3 GUYS M4N4G3 TO LOS3 YOU, 4G41N.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542953

File: 1525205621064.gif (1.48 MB, 500x222, tumblr_nmr947tXnK1tsx3z1o2_500…)

>>41542905
>Blackbeard was insulted, but now wasn't the time for a fight.

>>41542913
>Blackbeard would chuckle.

True.

>He'd reply.


>>41542914
>Blackbeard would head for the gang plank.

Probably more hygienic in your medical bay.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542955

File: 1525208266666.png (155.9 KB, 787x773, Dom.......are you cloping.png)

>>41542864
Mmmm....

>Dom thought of where would be a good meeting place. But frankly he didn't know too much about this world and it's locations to properly give a location.


....do you still live in Ponyvile?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542956

File: 1525208911604.jpg (84.06 KB, 540x692, tumblr_npi0shv9Ew1u7air4o1_540…)

>>41542857
>>41542866
>Izuku lifted his head up ever so slightly when he heard Vision and Spider-man speak. So that was his real name? Or atleast the start of it. He didn't want to play too much into thinking on it, but he wondered...When Exy asked what hero name he'd pick for her. He put a hand to his chin, gently tapping his chin while he's looking down at the floor. Thinking. There was so many heroes with hero names that show they have explosive powers, so automatically thinking of a name that wasn't in use was kind of hard

Hmm...

Explosive Fury?

No, uh. Might be too much? TNT Girl?

Mmm....

...Combustion Girl? Oh! Noble Peace? The man who invented TNT also created the noble prize.
This post was edited by its author on .

Taako!Tacco/2gH6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542957

File: 1525210424664.png (342.51 KB, 377x587, 2017-07-13 02_41_22-latest (12…)

>>41542922
>Taako could do nothing but shrug at Pinwheel's question.

I have no clue as to what the time frame will be. I could be done next week. It could take a year.

>He paused and thought for a moment.


Feel free to come by and check the progress as often as you want, though I'm not always here.

>He reached into one of the pouches on his belt and pulled out a folded square of parchment. He unfolded it, revealing it to be a sort of map, about the size of a stone tablet. Holding it out to Pinwheel, the masks could see that it showed the surrounding several miles in surprising detail, showing the nearby points of interest, including the Fantasy Costco, Wayne Manor, Town, and the Phantomhive Estate. There was currently a little red dot near the Fantasy Costco.


When I'm not here you can come by the Phantomhive Estate, where I live. I'll make sure the defenses recognize you.

>He said and held out the map in offering.


Here, this will show you where you are in the nearby areas. You can add new locations with a simple spell, instructions are on the back.

>He flipped it over and held it up. At first there was nothing, but the longer the masks were to look at it, they would start to see words forming and a few seconds later they could see step-by-step instructions on how to cast the spell.


There you go.

Angela!MercyEZZBUCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542958

File: 1525211451741.jpg (41.11 KB, 320x218, 1502432722673.jpg)

>>41542463
>Angela smiled slightly at Clint's wish to climb the Matterhorn. The mountains of Switzerland were well know as both tourist attractions and as popular spots for citizens as well. Angela herself had never been much of a mountain climber.

Perhaps you will get the chance sometime.

>At Lilly's bit of impatience, Angela smiled at the young girl.


You're lucky I'm so resourceful, Lilly, anyone else would only be halfway done by now.

>After, Angela turned to her clipboard and wrote the information she had got from the machine. As she did, she responded to Clint's questions.


Indeed, very interesting. And I'm sure I'll continue to live an interesting life for a long time to come. Forty years and I'm not even tired of it yet.

>She spoke with a smile, shaking her head slightly at herself.


>Something that would be a bit confusing was that she had said 'forty years' when she hardly looked older than thirty.


>But she turned from her clipboard and faced the two of them again.


Well, it looks like everything is in order for the check-up. Once I look over the information better, I'll know what else needs to be done, but for now we should be just about finished.

>She turned and walked over to the desk, opening one of the drawers and pulling out a small bowl of lollipops, walking over to Lilly and holding it out, letting her choose one or two for herself. As she held the bowl out she looked at Clint.


I'm going to need to ask a few more questions, about shots and whatnot, but we can do that another time if you need to be somewhere.

Apple!Zerosb5lPQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542959

File: 1525212916779.png (126.1 KB, 612x624, 133821022792.png)

>>41542925

Uhm, well, there's, uh, eating and sleeping and feeling the grass and talking with others, uh, there's all sorts of stuff you should do while you can. You will probably have all the time in the world now since uh, i don't think there's a, uh, way to turn you back into a ship...

>She hoped that whatever war was going on from where this woman was from didn't hinge on her being there.

Pinwheel!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542960

File: 1525214019801.jpg (103.75 KB, 500x500, KBF4p5m.jpg)

>>41542957
>The flame in one of the lanterns would change colour and the map would be gripped by a levitation spell. It would be folded back up and tucked away in his cloak. It would be interesting to see if it works in the Catacombs.

Thank you. I appreciate your efforts.

>He'd say.

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542961

File: 1525216146768.png (201.58 KB, 778x696, chair.png)

>>41542935

...

<Sigh...


>The other troll in the cell sits with his back facing the opening. To Terezi the violet troll is a sorry sight. Long gone are his ostentatious and bright clothing, his quaffed hair and shiny horns, or his douchey glasses. His left arm is conspicuously missing, revealing a socket that has cybernetic connections exposed.


Wwhat do you wwant Ter? Come to fuckin gawwk and sneer at me before the sentencin?

>Despite the enmity in the troll's voice there's an unmistakable tiredness to his tone. The lofty sneering is tempered by how beaten down he's been in his long time on Rigel Prima, to the point where it sounds more like he's trying to maintain it rather than putting his all in it.


Go on an say wwhat you wwant to say. It ain't like I can fuckin stop you evven if I wwanted to.

Terezi Pyrope!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542962

File: 1525216752473.gif (939.45 KB, 500x500, M1ND.gif)

>>41542961
>Terezi would already be peering into his mind to see how he escaped.

OK4Y, YOU 4R3 ST4Y1NG H3R3

>she'd say simply, leaning with her back against the cell door.

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542963

File: 1525217230712.png (39.88 KB, 187x245, grumblin.PNG)

>>41542962
>Eridan's web of choices spread out like a blanket before him, though surprisingly his choices are fairly limited. The last node is a choice he appears to make between smashing his glasses or leaving them be. Before that is his escape, his experience in the back of the police van hearing a voice he thought was Barris Ki'Teer. Rewinding further is him running from the police in Town and his constant attempts to run or attack which constantly ended in failure. Before that is a choice made before a mysterious figure with a wand that had marked Eridan's fake left arm.

>Rewinding further does shoot past the primary event, but nothing that could be made as a choice by the Prince of Hope: a transport, a cloud of an unknown aerosol that had started stealing his consciousness.


>And then a man with a screw in his head throwing open the back doors of the police van.


>Unknowing of any of this, Eridan rolls his eyes and hunches his shoulders with a grunt.


Wwoww Ter, thanks.

Terezi Pyrope!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542964

File: 1525219062138.png (88.2 KB, 500x552, tumblr_ofhbndrSSh1uzonvro1_500…)

>>41542963
>Terezi would look over the events, doing her best to get as many details of these two mystery people to pass on to the TPD. Then she'd fast forward to Eridan smashing his glasses and see what led up to that.

OH, 1T C4N'T B3 TH4T B4D. YOU H4V3 P3OPL3 CH4S1NG YOU L3FT 4ND R1GHT H3R3. WH4T YOU 4LW4YS W4NT3D, WHO 4M 1 TO T34R YOU 4W4Y FROM TH4T >:]

>Terezi would say with a smirk.

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542965

File: 1525219972750.png (21.9 KB, 635x357, im gettin fuckin plastered ton…)

>>41542964

Clearly someone wwho didn't fuckin bother keepin her wword about sendin me to the fuckin planet on our first talk but fuck me for believvin you in the first fuckin place.

>Eridan sighs and seems to deflate again. He still refuses to turn around and faces the wall, staring tiredly at the featureless facing of it. The troll miserably thinks about his broken glasses, which he immediately regretted the moment he broke them is only because he had nothing to stave off the boredom of the imprisonment.


>All he had for an escape now was the dreambubbles and it was nearly impossible for him to sleep. It was as if the cops delighted in waking him up the moment he could comfortably drift off. The bags under his eyes were a deep and rich violet which stands as a testament to his sleep deprivation.

Terezi Pyrope!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542968

File: 1525220648932.jpg (83.77 KB, 540x540, tumblr_ofl7seiZ4r1ruh7syo1_540…)

>>41542965
OH PL34S3 3R1D4N, 1 N3V3R S41D 1'D T4K3 YOU B4CK R1GHT 4W4Y. 1 H4D 4 V4C4T1ON TO 3NJOY

>She'd remark and then grinned wider.


4ND B3S1D3S, 1S 1T R34LLY MY F4ULT YOUR HOP3S W3NT UP 1N SMOK3??

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542973

File: 1525222055025.jpg (50.58 KB, 666x1000, starin at nothin.jpg)

>>41542968
>Eridan's expression hardens for a moment and he's tempted to turn around and snap back at the teal troll for her blithe comment about taking a vacation while he languished in terrible conditions inside an Equestrian jail for an entire year.

<"4ND B3S1D3S, 1S 1T R34LLY MY F4ULT YOUR HOP3S W3NT UP 1N SMOK3??"


>The violet troll stiffens as if he had been slapped physically and for a moment he glares over his shoulder at the teal troll. Knowing she can't see it, he turns back around and dips his head. The anger doesn't stay for long and slides through him like a stream of water, leaving Eridan feeling empty and tired all over again.


...No. It's not. Evverythin that's gone fuckin wwrong in my life if just because of wwhat I am. Prince of Hope, destroyer of fuckin Hope itself.

>The fins on the side of his head sink down and he sighs again.


...Wwhatevver. It wwon't matter for much longer anywway. Same like it didn't for any other vversion of myself.

Evven in the alpha fuckin timeline.

>His voice sharpens into a steel edge and he turns to finally look at Terezi, as if bracing for something striking him. His pointed teeth grind together and for a moment he hesitates, before snapping waspishly:


I nevver wwas meant to be anythin except dead, wwas I? Is that wwhy you all havve been fuckin ignorin me? Because I'm not evven supposed to be here?

Terezi Pyrope!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542978

File: 1525224370567.png (192.35 KB, 900x1294, homestuck___terezi_by_lock_of_…)

>>41542973
>Terezi would pause for a moment, tilting her head as if thinking. Her back still to Eridan as she leaned against the cell.

1 M34N TH3 G4M3 1S PR3TTY QU1CK 4T CL34N1NG UP DOOM3D COP13S, SO W3 W3R3N'T 3XP3CT1NG TH3R3 TO B3 4NY L1V1NG V3RSIONS OF YOU L3FT.

>Terezi would turn her head to give Eridan the semblance of looking at him.


4ND TH3 WHOL3, MURD3R1NG F3F3R1, ST4BB1NG K4N4Y4 1N TH3 B4CK, 4ND PR3TTY MUCH 3V3RY V3RSION OF YOU W3 M3T G1V1NG BULLSH1T 3XPL4N4T1ONS 4S TO WHY TH3Y D1D 1T. SO W3 R34LLY D1DN'T W4NT TO T4LK TO YOU.

>she'd look forward again and add.


4ND Y3S, YOU D1DN'T G3T TH4T F4R. BUT YOU W3R3 GO1NG TO DO 1T.

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542980

File: 1525225057600.gif (22.45 KB, 468x853, the fuckin PRINCIPLE.gif)

>>41542978

YOU DON'T KNOWW THAT!

>It's as if a nerve was touched, the vehemence in Eridan's voice bellowing out when he marches closer to the cell, a furious look in his eyes.


I don't knoww what the FUCK wwas wwrong wwith my alpha self! I knoww wwhat I knoww I wwanted to do: I wwanted to fuckin join that devvilbeast and at least try savvin my skin! And if it didn't fuckin wwork? Wwell wwe wwere going to fuckin die anywway! Might as wwell try somethin than awwait death on that fuckin miserable meteor!

>He jerks a thumb at himself.


I might be a fuckin destroyer of Hope but I could tell that wwhole situation wwas fuckin hopeless Ter! Hopeless! Like this FUCKIN situation I'm in right noww! And I wwasn't the only fuckin one thinkin it!

I fuckin...

I...

>Like a balloon losing air, the violet troll seems to wilt and sits back down. The vehemence again is gone and instead he feels more tired than before. It likely had something to do with his poorly fed state. Just as his imprisonment before his jailers weren't too concerned over his welfare before sentencing. He felt dizzy standing up for too long.


Fuck. Wwhat's the fuckin point.

Terezi Pyrope!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542984

File: 1525226703683.jpg (50.46 KB, 380x688, NOP3.jpg)

>>41542980
>Terezi would chuckle.

1'D S4Y YOU FORG3T, BUT YOU N3V3R BOTH3R3D TO L34RN 1N TH3 F1RST PL4C3 WH4T MY CL4SSP3CT W4S. 4ND NO 1T W4SN'T.

>Terezi would speak more seriously


K4N4Y4 W4S C3RT41N W3'D M4K3 1T, SH3 H4D FOUND TH3 K3Y TO TH3 M4TRIORB. SH3 W4S TH3 MOST HOP3FUL, T1LL YOU BL4ST3D TH3 M4TRIORB 1N FRONT OF H3R. ST4BB1NG H3R IN TH3 B4CK 4FT3R 4LL SH3 H4D DON3 1N H3LP1NG YOU.

>She'd turn her head to "look" back at Eridan.


TH3N YOU COULD S4Y 1T W4S HOP3L3SS. 4S 1T 1S NOW.

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542985

File: 1525228051659.png (45.99 KB, 638x438, thanks.PNG)

>>41542984
>The troll grunts and runs a hand through his greasy hair, his brows furrowing in frustration. The teal troll was trying her damnedest to get under his skin.

I don't fuckin understand wwhy I wwould do that to Kan! She made my fuckin wwand for me wwhen no one else wwas wwillin to talk to me or evven be anywwhere around me. But! I don't knoww wwhy the fuck I wwould kill Fef either!

>He snorts and hugs his knees to his chest. There's a long pause as he considers it and the scenario he had only heard of, and the one he supposedly was destined to do had he not bumbled full into a rift at the last second before reaching the transportalizer to the control room.


...

>His gut clenches. His time in the dreambubbles during his incarceration left him meeting few versions of himself, each cagey and jealous of his gift of life when they looked at him with their blank lifeless eyes. It was only those versions he could get pieces and scraps of what happened, but still he lacked anything encompassing a full picture.


>The one willing to lay everything out to him hadn't gone very far in ripping him out over everything before he was woken up either.


...Actually...that's not a full truth if I'm comin clean here. You probably knoww that already since you seem to knoww that fuckin much already.

>He glances away from Terezi. Looking at her didn't really matter here, she was blind and wouldn't be able to tell what he was doing anyway.


I havve an idea wwhy that wwould happen but I don't fuckin understand it. I wwas plannin on offerin Fef to come wwith and plead to that devvilbeast. It wwas a long shot and I thought appealin to her bein the ruler of the trolls an all wwould make a fuckin difference.

From wwhat I could unvveil from that wwhole shitshoww I guess fuckin not. Evverythin just wwent fuckin bell-ended. Just like my creww and fuckin Wwayne Manor, just like the fuckin Ambrosian campaign.

>The troll squirms uncomfortably in place, visibly conflicted for a few moments.


I don't fuckin get it Ter. I'vve done evverythin that someone of my royal lineage wwas supposed to do. I wwould havve had evveryin on Alternia, there wwas so much goin for me.

>Roll 1d1000 = 757 odds, he adds tentatively:


So...wwhat the fuck wwas I supposed to do any differently if the alpha timeline wwas the one wwhere I do that shit and die? Is that all I wwas evver meant to be?

HMS!HoodBP15fYCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542987

File: 1525228891106.jpg (3.86 MB, 2480x3507, z_posture.jpg)

>>41542959
"Even if there were a way, I doubt it would be of much use," she mused. "What good is a ship with no crew?"

Thinking back to all the roles humans played in her operations, one in particular stood out: While it wasn't often, she felt a sense of fond appreciation (if not cleanliness) every time she was given a fresh, smart new paint job. There was a sense of pride to her look, but the satisfaction went beyond that.

"Perhaps I should get a new coat... of paint," she clarified, before realizing her error. "Or... the equivalent of. Ah... a shower, or bath of some kind? I really should learn to keep ship shape, now that I must do so myself."

???!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542994

File: 1525239488418.jpg (47.64 KB, 442x810, 46b3c8278ce50a53df573bc105e694…)

>>41542749
>The knives all hit their marks on the guards, as they make absolutely no effort to dodge it.
>As they were standing between the strangely dressed man, he didn't really have to take cover himself.
>As Alton may also notice, the knives and daggers have little effect on the strange creatures. They don't even flinch as the daggers stick into their chests and faces.

Get him!

>Four more of these strange shadow creatures seem to materialize behind Toga, and all eight of them then start to form a bit of a wall around the entrance, their bright yellow eyes staring down Alton as he approaches.


>>41542750
>Because of all this happening, Toga is of course no longer being prodded by the group of shadow creatures, but she still appears to be boxed in.
>First they didn't let her in, and now they won't let her out.
>What was the deal with these things?

>>41542751
>One of the wierd creatures turns to look at the newcomer briefly, eyeing her chains as they did with the other two.
>It decides to ignore her for now. Hopefully she wouldn't become an issue.
>There were too many of these people all of a sudden. That was a problem.

Cosmo!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542995

>>41542760
>Sure enough, the phone showed that their location almost perfectly lined up with that that the phone specified earlier.
>After a few moments, the new prompt would pop up on the screen.

"You have arrived at your location!

Enter the Metaverse?"

>Yes

>No

>Cosmo, unable to see anything, would ask.


What's going on? Are we at the right place? What's next???

>He asks like an excited child.

>Yay! Adventure!

Alton Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542996

File: 1525240532625.png (118.41 KB, 300x296, Grell_Butler_SuperGASP.PNG)

>>41542994
>>41542750
>>41542751
>>41542995

>Alton doesn't stick around to watch what happened to his knife attack, instead already mentally going over what to do next. The wall of enemies ahead could have been a problem if he couldn't fly. But being a seasoned Sburb player who had Godtiered years ago, his flying ability was one he enjoyed using now and then at his leisure.


D-Don't worry, I have a plan!

>He races a little quicker and jumps! He anticipates his body rising up into the air. What instead happens is his body dropping like a rock back for the ground.


Wha-?!

>Roll 1d1000 = 955 odds, Alton crashes onto the floor aside Toga and slides to a stop. He groans and slowly rolls over, leaving the new knife card on the ground.


o-ow...

>evens, Alton crashes into Toga with a yelp, his intention to swoop over and grabbing her failing spectacularly.

Appleslice!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542997

>>41542995
>Appleslice takes the phone and places it on a part of raised concrete. He looks at the app and examines it thoroughly.

Momentarily, Cosmo. I feel it best to narrow down our courses of action.

>He says to the laptop in his bag. If anyone came and adressed it he would simply say his computer was outfitted with an advanced A.I.


We appear to have arrived at the desired location. The app seems to require permission before moving forward. It is uncertain what affirmation would instigate.

Toga!TogeyUwWeECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542998

File: 1525242483719.jpg (38.1 KB, 236x236, tumblr_otrp3ttrUO1woxsimo3_250…)

>>41542751
>Toga was momentarily distracted from the oncoming butler by the shouted words of a newcomer. She looked over, and saw Teodora.

>Her face immediately paled.


Oh no. Please no. Ancestors, I know I've dishonored the family or whatever... but please, do not TELL ME you have sent a gyaru to me as punishment.

>She said quickly, under her breath, more serious than she had ever been before in her life.


>>41542994
>But then her attention was drawn away from the newcomer when four other guards materialized behind her and boxed her in. She turned back and looked at the doorway and the oncoming man, and braced herself for impact, hiding her face behind her hands and crouching slightly.

>>41542996
>She looked up after a few seconds when she didn't feel an impact. Thankfully for Alton, she had missed his odd attempt at flight.

>Unfortunately, when she looked up, she saw him sprawled out next to her, having totally eaten dirt.


>She finally got a better look at him and was immediately surprised to see what looked like an old fashioned butler.


Ooookay, what the fuck is up with this world? A gyaru, a butler, and a bunch of guys with knife sticks? I didn't sign up for this.

>As she spoke to herself, she noticed the card on the ground with the knife picture on it.


Ooooh, cool! Knife card!

>She said and bent down to pick it up.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41542999

File: 1525242737033.jpg (25.9 KB, 236x450, 4f256124d5c69730766529bb6cd420…)

>>41542953
>>41542914
>He'd let Jade take care of Blackbeard from here. Let the two work out their own teamwork if they wanted to. Though the possible jab at Equestria's medical facilities would not go unnoticed. He would get his revenge later.

>>41542915
>Cookie's squirming would be met with minimal resistance. She was strong, but her injuries wouldn't allow her to put up much of a fight.

Hey hey, easy now. Don't worry about it, he's dead now. Least as dead as people can get around here. You put up a good fight, but it's time to rest now.

>With that he lifts his foot to kick at his teleporter. Within seconds the two would be at the Canterlot Castle medical wing. Already a few patients from Oatville would be here. A good number in critical condition.


I got a wounded warrior here! Need an empty bed!

>A nurse pony rush up to Wade and lead him over to an empty cot. She wouldn't hesitate in examining Cookie.


Oh my Celestia, what did that monster do to her? Poor thing must be tough as nails to still be awake after all that.

>She looks over to Wade for a moment. Her eyes looking at his torn shirt and exposed arm.


You look like you've been through hell too. Do you need someone to tend to you as well?

Naw, naw I'm fine. You guys couldn't do anything for me anyway. Just make sure she gets all the help she needs.

"Deadpony"!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543000

>The date and time specified by Paradox Keeper had arrived. All that was needed now was to reach the coordinates. A feat easier done then said as they seemed to naturally arrived at Town Port right on schedule. The Cyborg would await paitently in the barracks. A small cord extending from his leg into an outlet as he sits with his legs crossed in meditation.

>He had multiple reasons for giving Koki the Captain's quarters. Mostly for her shyness and requirement for privacy. The Cyborg did not require such things most of the time. His leisure time spent sharpening his weapons and internally going over his plans. He hoped in time that Koki would open up and accept the crew's extension of friendship. He believed this would happen very very soon.


>He would begin his accent to the deck. The should be arriving at port any moment now.

Cookie Cutter!O13ih8gwjcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543001

>>41542999

>This was now the third time in two days that Cookie experienced another strange form of teleportation, however, in her state, barely hanging on to consciousness as it is she may as well didn't even notice the teleport.


<It's time to rest now.


>The mare did listen to all Wade had to say, the battle was won, her mind would wander over to the other participants of the battle, Captain Jade, Teach and...


"Grim. Reaper, Ag-ent Wilson- look Grim Reaper."

>She remembered Grell, and what she told her, the package she was supposed to deliver, this wasn't the Grim Reaper's plan at all.


>The hectic speech of the nurse was a little upsetting, only now has Cookie realized where she was all of a sudden, Wade would feel the mare's grip tighten for just a second out of instinct, but either the broken sinew and bones of her legs or the pure exhaustion did not make it last.


"I sorry. Agent Wi-lson, not good eno-ugh."


>Looks like the mare was still kicking herself for getting him 'killed' so to speak.


>In either case, eventually Cookie would let herself be examined properly, revealing just the extent of her hurt.

>All four of her legs have been broken, causing the skin to have some awful bulges in places there should now be any. Several of her ribs were broken as well, pushed further into her body luckily having missed her lungs and heart. Her chest is peppered with holes as well, however this would appear as an older wound that was re-opened as it had already healed up.
>Furthermore, examining her right hindleg with an x-ray of some sort would reveal something strange, there were two 7.62×39mm rounds embedded into her flesh, but there was no point of entry for them, no broken skin or flesh so this mare must've walked around with bullets stuck in her leg for years!

SS TenmaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543002

File: 1525250672290.jpg (26.16 KB, 87x203, 5f6effb00450e17e961938c7039f52…)

>>41543000


>The crew was busy at work above deck. Pokemon and crew alike working to move cargo and empty containers off the ship. While the rest of the crew worked, one of the crew was busy conversing with a rugged looking sailor. From what the cyborg might overhear, they were discussing the sale of fresh supplies for the ship.


We need extra jerky, bananas, coal, propane, wood, and some more of those little umbrellas you put in drinks.

>Koki meanwhile, was on the other side of the ship, far out of the way from the busy crew. With her arms crossed and resting on the railing, she stares off at the vast ocean. The wind gently blows her flame. She leans forward and sighs, a light puff of smoke escaping her mouth. Her foot anxiously tapping on the floor.

Apple!Zerosb5lPQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543003

File: 1525251057023.png (81.8 KB, 900x1229, standing on two legs like a bo…)

>>41542987

Hmm...

>Ships probably were taken care of really well and in detail.


Nah, a bath and shower are just kind of, uh, regular maintenance? Maybe now that you're in a human form, you'll want something special like as uh...

>She taps her chin


Oh! Like a spa trip!

>While AppleZero had never been to a spa herself, she was pretty sure that there must be one in town somewhere. Hopefully someone at the Manor could take them. Not that she wouldn't be alright with going with HMS, but she had a terrible sense of direction and would probably get the two of them lost in the back alleys if she were the one to take the lead.


Spa's are uh, like a super detailed cleaning of, uh, non, ship, bodies.

>She slows down as she realizes how terrible of a comparison that was.


Er, i've uh, never actually been myself, but uh, i've heard it's an amazing experience.

"Deadpony"!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543004

>>41543002
>Seemed the crew already partially caught on as to why they were here. Restocking supplies would be the primary reason to their stop here. But there would be two ulterior motives to this particular stop. His alternate memories now made clear. The Cyborg knew exactly what needed to be done, and how to do it. It was time to embrace his roll.

Now then, All hands on deck!

>The first part was mainly to hype himself up. The second he would shout out to gain the crew's attention. He would wait for all but Koki to line up and address them accordingly.


As the majority of you have been enlightened, we have arrived at this port to resupply our losses from the recent calamity we have endured. I am aware that many of you are experiencing great distress from out recent loss that has precursored my rise to this ship's commanding officer. As such, those who are not engaged in resupply duties are to spend the day at their leisure. Those who are on duty are to do the same once they have finished. I have on good knowledge that there is a Pokemon Stadium on the area.

>He pauses for a moment to let the crew murmur among themselves. Perhaps make plans to get together later.


However!

>He speaks up to bring this to a hault before they got to excited.


One member will regretably be required to stay behind and watch the ship. I myself have some personal business to attend to, so we require a volunteer.

>He looks toward the crew to see for any raised hands. Likely the previous captain had a system in place for this type of event.

SS TenmaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543005

File: 1525260395092.png (542.11 KB, 600x800, fire_by_hrdrifter-da0uozp.png)

>>41543004

>The crew scrambles, leaving the cargo where they were and rushed onto the deck to eagerly await the new captains orders. At the mention of having time off, the crew begins to mumble to each other, a majority of them more excited that there was a Pokemon Stadium nearby than anything else.


I haven't had a good clean pokemon battle in so long.

We fight each other sometimes

Yeah, but this way we'd get to watch some real pros go at it too.

>The crew quickly silences when the cyborg commands their attention again. At the request, the crew grab one specific crew member and shove him forward, who groans and mumbles.


Ugh, i guess it's my turn.

At least you get the break room all to yourself.

>The crew member grunts as Koki only half halfheartedly pays attention from the sidelines. Tapping her foot at a perfectly even pace, as though she were counting.

Terezi Pyrope!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543007

File: 1525269365372.jpg (39.28 KB, 491x750, 23726d486a75322136e2ed2bd853ca…)

>>41542985
>Terezi would shrug.

FUCK 1F 1 KNOW, M4YB3?? 1 M34N 3V3N DOOM3D T1M3L1N3S H3LP CONTR1BUT3 TO TH3 4LPH4 T1M3L1N3 IN SOM3 F4SH1ON

>She'd turn around to face Eridan.


BUT 1F YOU DO H4V3 SOM3 CONTR1BUT1ON ST1LL TO M4K3, DROPP1NG TH3 WHOL3 ROY4L PR1V1L3G3 SH1T 1S YOUR FIRST ST3P TOW4RDS 1T. TH3 ONLY 3R1D4NS WORTH R3SP3CT1NG L34RN3D TH4T, 4ND SP3ND TH31R T1M3 B3ND1NG OV3R B4CKW4RDS FOR 3V3YON3 3LS3 TO M4K3 UP FOR TH31R CR1M3S.

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543015

File: 1525298160555.jpg (77.6 KB, 375x693, surly as i can be right noww.j…)

>>41543007
<"FUCK 1F 1 KNOW, M4YB3??"

...Oh.

>To say the violet troll looked crushed would be something of an understatement. His gaze drops to the floor and he stares silently at the ground, the fins on the sides of his face drooped. He suspected as much, though again there was a tiny part of him ironically hoping it wasn't the case. Much like most of his hopes it too had been unceremoniously crushed.


>Eridan listens hollowly to Terezi and slowly sucks air between his gritted teeth then blows it back out in a half-hearted 'pssh' noise.


If I wwas in any kind of position to do that then I might fuckin consider it. But I already gavve you all the information about the slavve ring and howw to get in contact wwith it. Look wwhat that fuckin got me. I don't havve anythin else to givve to 'make up' for anythin. They took evverythin. My birthright, my home, my creww, my dignity, evven my fuckin arm. Wwhat do I havve?

...

>The troll considers it for a long moment. He sighs and holds out a hand with a hanged head. To Terezi the cell suddenly tasted much more purple. Or violet? It was a familiar taste for her, considering he used to wear the thing all the damn time.


>Eridan considers his cape, bundles it under his arm, and awkwardly summons the last card from his Sylladex. The chopstick appears, by all accounts a harmless piece of wood he kept in his inventory. He twirls it between his fingers, balls it up inside the abundant and fine fabric of his cape, then tosses the whole thing out of the cell.


There. Noww that's evverythin I'vve had. It doesn't make up for fuckin evverythin I knoww, but it's not goin to do me much good in here wwhat wwith my pendin fuckin punishment by these hoofbeasts. Slavvery, naturally, but they're slappin me wwith the deaths caused from the twwo prison breaks as wwell.
This post was edited by its author on .

Terezi Pyrope!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543019

File: 1525308561522.jpg (27.65 KB, 500x700, tumblr_inline_nip0vcoKGP1sc2cc…)

>>41543015
>Terezi would shake her head and just kicked the bundle back into the cell. He didn't get it.

NOT TRU3 3R1D4N

TH4T C4P3 H4S ON3 GOOD US3 L3FT

>she'd say with a smirk and tilt her head up, hopefully "looking" at something Eridan might hang it from. Otherwise, she'd just look like she was staring at the ceiling for no reason.
This post was edited by its author on .

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543021

>>41543005
>The Cyborg is a bit surprised by this unanimous betrayal of their comrade. He would hope this wasn't a sign of how they would work in a professional sense. But a system was a system no matter how bizzare.

Very well. And what would your name be?

>He asks regarding the grunt that had been thrown to the metaphysical gallows.

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543023

File: 1525310311110.png (90.04 KB, 373x445, fuckin wwhat.PNG)

>>41543019

Wwhat?

>The troll frowns and looks between his re-inserted cape laying at the floor of the cell and the spot Terezi was looking at. The ceiling was mostly unassuming aside a light fixture. He looks back and forth a few more times vaguely, then walks closer and picks up the cape. The chopstick tumbles out of the folds and clatters on the ground. He ignores it for now and runs a thumb across the rich violet fabric.


>After a few moments the hairs on the back of his neck rise. Though it had been ages since he had been dunked in cold water, he suddenly felt as if he had been plunged into the iciest ocean imaginable. A cold sweat breaks over his brow and his hand shakes.


Oh.

>Legislacerators only had one solution to a guilty party that would absolve them for their crimes. They always did. He gulps thickly but for once he can't say anything. It's as if his mouth filled with cotton and turned as dry as a desert.


>He knew that either way this was a likely end to him. Barris, as decent a moirail she was, wouldn't come through for him this time. A part of him didn't want her to when his penchant to just ruin things seemed everlasting. What else did he actually have left but to wait for the same end with different executioners?


>Wasn't this always what was meant to happen to him anyway?


...

..........

>Eridan feels his starved stomach turn. He's certain if he had anything to eat he would have expelled it by now. He felt extraordinarily sick by this presentation. His remaining hand still trembles. He's unsure he could make it stop.


...

>He throws the cape back through the bars again, but this time with a quieter mutter:


If you're goin to suggest that at least givve me the courtesy of havvin a properly tied knot. If you havven't noticed I'm not operatin wwith both limbs here.

Terezi Pyrope!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543026

File: 1525312049580.gif (14.17 KB, 650x450, Redglare.gif)

>>41543023
>Terezi just kicked it back inside again.

1'M 4FR41D 1T'S 1LL3G4L TO H3LP SOM3ON3 H4NG TH3MS3LV3S H3R3.

>She'd then stare into Eridan's eyes, with her blind red eyes.


T13 YOUR OWN NOOS3, OR W1LL1NGLY 4CC3PT TH3 3QU3STR14NS' PUN1SHM3NT.

>Terezi says as she lays one final choice for Eridan.

Captain!Jade/FMNEMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543027

File: 1525312083729.jpg (60.22 KB, 757x426, Mouretsu-Pirates-manga-Marika-…)

>>41542999
>>41542953
Very well, let's get going, then.

>Jade said, standing up after Wade disappeared with Cookie. She motioned to the mech to follow her and then walked off after Blackbeard, towards the gangplank.


>From behind her, she could hear the giant mech wait for a few seconds before turning and following after her.


>Arriving at the Gangplank beside Blackbeard, she would look from the gangplank to the mech and then back again, putting a finger to her chin.


>Looking to Blackbeard she motioned for him to go up the platform.


Go ahead, I'll be right after you. Someone will be with you in a moment to take you to the medical bay.

>Then she turned and walked over to the mech, now just coming up barely to it's knee. She reached up and clanged on the nearest part of the torso she could reach.


Hey! You're going to have to fly up and land on the ship's deck, you're too big for the platform!

>She yelled up, motioning upwards towards the ship, floating tall above them.


Don't try and fly away, though, you won't get far!

>Then she turned and started up the gangplank.


>A moment later she heard the sound of the mech's thrusters activate and out of the corner of her eye she saw the light of the flame. Another few seconds later, when she was halfway up, she felt the telltale shake of the Seaward of the mech landing on it's deck.


>Coming up she would see it being surrounded by some of her crew that held plasma weapons. She waved to them and they stood down, no longer aiming their weapons at the mech, but still keeping their eyes on it.


>>41542953
>As Blackbeard boarded the ship, he would be greeted with the sight of dozens of different species of anthropomorphic animals moving about back and forth on the deck of the ship. About a third of them were different types of sharks or predatory fish.

>He would be approached almost immediately by a couple of felines, a male and a female, both carrying what looked like medical supplies, given that the boxes they held had red crosses on the fronts of them.


>The male, a somewhat tall brown cat of some sort, spoke first.


"You must be the one in need of medical attention. What are your-"

>He was cut off by the sudden sound and movement of the mech landing on the ship, reaching out with one of his hands to steady the woman with him, balancing the medical box in one arm. The pair quickly stood straight. The male ignored the mech, and continued.


"What are your injuries?"

>He finished, looking the wide, tall human up and down. Meanwhile his companion, a contrasting smaller, white cat who seemed to be struggling slightly with her box of supplies, started wandering towards the mech and, without looking, he reached out and grabbed the collar of her uniform and pulled her back.
This post was edited by its author on .

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543029

File: 1525312962594.png (125.28 KB, 356x381, Teach_at_Fishman_Island.png)

>>41543027
A couple of bullet wounds.

>He'd say, gesturing to the wounds in his chest.


Don't worry, I got the bullets already. Just need someone to help sewing up the holes.

>His Yami Yami powers made it easy to remove projectiles from his body. And stopping them before they reach something vital.

HMS!HoodBP15fYCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543030

File: 1525313420804.png (674.92 KB, 595x595, eyes on the horizon.png)

>>41543003
Hood laughs at the specific detailing non-ship bodies, sounding like ringing bells amidst her enthusiasm for the idea.

"Then I will have to try it, although by the sound of things, you should be as well someday soon." She sighs contently at the idea. "Though I anticipate it would not be without cost, even if significantly less than the sum total cost of paint I required." She again glanced skyward, taking in the scattered clouds in an otherwise blue, sunny sky. By now, remnants of more populated civilization were starting to appear for the first time.

"Tell me, is there any sort of 'jobs board' or other list of chores or requests that pay in... whatever currency you use here?"

Alexander and SophiaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543031

>>41543029
>The brown cat nodded. He didn't seem to bear any surprise at Blackbeard's mention of having gotten the bullets out.

Alright, that shouldn't be too hard to do.

>He said, mostly to himself, then, looking back up at Blackbeard's face, he motioned with his head behind him.


Follow me, I'll take you down to medical.

>Turning to his companion, he spoke to her.


Sophia, go ahead of us and get things ready. I need to make sure the human doesn't touch anything on the way down.

>The smaller cat nodded her head, bringing a hand up to salute, almost dropping her box. She brought her hand down in time to steady it.


"Yes sir, Doctor Alexander, right away, sir."

>Her voice was young but enthusiastic, and she turned away, running off down an open hatch as fast as she could.


>The older cat shook his head and looked back to Blackbeard.


Alright, let's go. Don't touch anything, you probably know the drill, based on your attire.

>And with that, he went off towards the hatch Sophia had gone down, not turning again to make sure Blackbeard followed.

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543032

File: 1525313970181.png (32.72 KB, 160x160, Jegus Im Tired.png)

>>41543026
>Of course it was. Eridan shoots the teal troll a withering glare and reaches down, scooping up his cape again with a short snatch. He remains in his spot and folds out the cape, then carefully rolls up the fabric into a thinner and sturdier rope-like shape. At first he works angrily, to show up the teal watching him on the other side of the bars, but with the loosening cape and the difficulty of doing it with one hand his angry frustration slowly melts when the sickening cold rushes back to him.

>A boiling fear roiled in his upset gut and his hand concurred, enough to where his shaking progressively was getting worse as he awkwardly attempted tying the knot. The fabric slips like a wily snake from his attempts, each failure resulting in a quiet curse that also grew progressively shakier. His eyes burn but he's fairly sure it's because of how hard he's staring.


>At least until something hot runs down his face.


Fuck.

>The troll rolls his shoulder and attempts to wipe the moisture away before Terezi could notice, and so he wouldn't let the cape go and ruin the attempt at a knot he was tying. His ocular globes disagree and stream more. Eridan tries again to wipe them away with an angry grunt and glare through the tears to finish up the knot.


>The fabric slips when he attempts to pull it through and falls apart and twists away from his hand.


Fuck!

>With his attempt dashed he drags his arm across his face. This was embarrassing, demeaning, and worst of all he couldn't stop crying. His arm shook and his whole body trembled. He presses a hand to his eyes and squeezes them shut.


>He was afraid. Even if this would 'make things right' and the end was death any way, this really was it. It was the right thing to do, like cutting contact with Bar, this was nothing. Maybe it'd even break his neck and it wouldn't hurt.


>Roll 1d1000 = 907


>odds, the troll sniffs after a few moments and goes back to miserably attempting to tie the knot. It's with great difficulty and no amount of quiet sniveling that he manages it and stands back up with it in hand. He looks at the teal troll with puffy eyes, then turns and tosses the makeshift noose over the light fixture. It catches and hangs ominously, which the troll regards with a haunted stare.


===

>evens, with the cape unrolling in his lap Eridan starts to try rolling it back up. The drops of moisture on the cape fall down, enough for him to notice. The violet troll hunches and grips the cape, lets out a choking noise and presses the fabric on his face.


<======> Eridan: Break Down


>The troll proceeds to cry like a terrified little grub into his cape, his whole body trembling. The only discernable thing that can be heard between indistinguishable sobs is:


i can't fuckin do it!

>Which he repeats over and over again.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543034

File: 1525314455526.png (2.16 MB, 1325x1412, Marshall D. Teach.png)

>>41543031
>Blackbeard would follow, though a bit less enthusiastic when Jade offered to let him on board.

What exactly do you mean by attire?

>He'd ask.

Teodora!SPIRITXalcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543035

File: 1525315042497.png (375.1 KB, 904x1312, tumblr_oo2wz9rrdr1r7xog4o1_128…)

>>41542994
>>41542996
>>41542998
"I am not a ghost!" Teodora insists a little too quickly. "Or a geyaruh. I-" she emphasizes, looking at her square in the eyes. "Am Mexican. Yo soy Teodora Vicenta de la Purísima Concepción de la Inmaculada Trinidad Villavicencio." She pauses, but perhaps distinctly odd, she does not take a breath before, during, or after her introduction, instead turning her focus back to the girl's hair as she stands next to her.

"Now, how did you want your hair tied up? Ponytail, bun, pigtail... Princess Leah buns?" She's not sure if the girl has enough hair for that, buuuuut... her train of thought was interrupted by a falling possibly-butler, to which she just stares in mild annoyance at the interruption to her hair maintenance. "So, he's not with you?"

Alexander and SophiaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543037

>>41543034
>Alexander glanced back at Blackbeard and looked him up and down.

Have you seen what our Captain wears? I know old sailor's attire when I see it.

>With that said, he looks back away, just in time to lead Blackbeard down the hatch and to the first deck of the ship.


>Coming down, it would be immediately apparent that this deck was the living quarters for the crew. Down here, Blackbeard would possible have to lower his head slightly, as the decks were just under seven feet tall.


>As Alexander led Blackbeard, they would pass by dozens of hammocks, several piles of sheets and bedding, and more than forty different chests, some locked, some simply closed, and some laying open showing their contents of clothing and personal effects.


>All in all, it was a pretty messy deck, as if Jade didn't care at all about the state of it. Which she didn't, this deck was mostly for show, like the other two decks below it, but Blackbeard wouldn't know that. This deck looked exactly like one would expect, if the person looking had little to no knowledge of how ships of this type were actually run. Blackbeard, being the captain of his own ship, would note some oddities about things, but most likely not enough to bring about much suspicion.


The deck below is where we're headed.

>Alexander said without looking back, picking a path through the detritus. He seemed to be heading towards an open hatch near the front of the ship. Sophia was nowhere to be seen.

Terezi Pyrope!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543038

File: 1525316394701.gif (13.96 KB, 650x450, FL1P.gif)

>>41543032
W3LL, HOP3 YOU'R3 H4PPY 1N TH3 DR34M BUBBL3S. GOODBY3 3R1D4N.

>Terezi would leave, not bothering to see if he actually had the globes to do it or not. And when the officers came running to stop Eridan, she wouldn't interfere. His own damn fault in taking so long.


>She'd head off to report the information she had gathered to the TPD and wondered how much of a kick Kanaya would get out of hearing about this.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543041

File: 1525317482228.gif (560.16 KB, 500x222, Talking.gif)

>>41543037
>Blackbeard had though the catman had meant something else by the comment.

Oh, okay.

>Blackbeard would look about as they walked.


Captain isn't very strict I see.

>He'd comment as he followed.

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543042

File: 1525317919720.jpg (Spoiler Image, 17.31 KB, 357x358, Read The Shirt.jpg)

>>41543038
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbxu8jl_jVU

>Eridan doesn't turn around to say goodbye. The coldness had turned to an uncomfortable and bleak numb sensation staring at the loop dangling before him. He takes a breath and pulls it over his head. The fabric, despite being wound up, was still as soft as he remembered it. Noise felt so far away for him, like a roaring of rushing water.


>The sea troll steels himself.


HEY STOP-!

>Something heavy tackles into him, the thick violet cloth that was his cape immediately separating from the part attached to the light fixture with the flash of a utility knife. Eridan's eyes bulge in surprise and he makes a half-choke as he's slammed to the ground by no less than three guards nearly twice the size of himself. The fabric around his neck releases and falls in two equal portions onto the floor. shortly afterwards.


>Terezi at her distance would be able to hear the anguished expletive echo across the cell block in one clear and loud:


FUCK!

Alexander and SophiaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543043

>>41543041
>Alexander nodded and a small sigh escaped him.

Indeed. At least when it comes to how the crew live. When it comes to more important things, she's on top of it all.

>The cat shakes his head.


Doesn't help that the Seaward is almost 100% automated and the crew is just around for the occasional fight.

>As he finished talking, they reached the hatch down to the second deck. Coming down into it would reveal a much nicer area, at least what could be seen. It looked like this part of the ship was a single hallway that opened into several different rooms along it's length before ending in another hatch, this one only slightly ajar but showing only darkness.


Third room on the left.

>Alexander said, letting Blackbeard know where they were headed as a courtesy.


>Walking down this hallway, none of the doors had any sorts of markings on them, nor did they have windows. They were just blocks of wood on hinges, with doorknobs.


>Alexander led Blackbeard down the hall, stopping at the door he had indicated. It was slightly open and the sound of someone moving things around inside could be heard. He shook his head and sighed, pushing the door open.


Sophia, you have to remember to close the door whenever you exit or leave. It's protocol.

>The door opened to a medium sized room with about four medical tables, two of which looked to be fully kitted out for surgery and had mechanical arms hanging above them. The other two looked simple, just for anything. And finally there was about four chairs. Interspersing the tables were various medical equipment and one cupboard stand with a sink on the top for each of them. The white cat was currently getting a surgical tray ready with needle and thread for sewing up wounds.


>Alexander motioned for Blackbeard to sit on a chair. It was a regular sized chair, but it did not have armrests, making it possible for anyone to sit on it and for a doctor to get to them with nothing in the way.


Just undress to the wounds, no need to take everything off. I'll be with you in a moment.

>Without waiting for a response or watching to see if Blackbeard sat down, he walked over to Sophia and started talking to her, a quiet conversation not easily discernible.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543044

File: 1525320572524.png (314.9 KB, 319x517, Teach_Digitally_Colored_Manga.…)

>>41543043
These all medical rooms?

>He'd ask as he sat down. He didn't need to take off anything, the bullets had hit his bare chest.

SS TenmaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543045

File: 1525321058235.jpg (30.29 KB, 150x162, Dating+a+team+magma+grunt+4_73…)

>>41543021

Grunt S.

>He answers plainly.


It's his turn to watch the ship.

We go in alphabetical order.

I was going to be Grunt R's turn, but he got turned to ash by the fiery explosion.

>The crew looks to the floor and somberly nod their heads, all mumbling a single sound. "Ef". Koki looks on confused.

Apple!Zerosb5lPQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543046

File: 1525321325957.png (54.7 KB, 500x500, 133980751513.png)

>>41543030

Oh right, the cost...

>She completely forgot about that. Having been in an environment where everything was mutually shared by the other clones with each other.


We, uh, use bits here. Probably some digital form of it too. I, uh, don't really know for sure. You probably don't have any money on you do you?

>She maybe had enough bits to grab a snack but that was about it.

HMS!HoodBP15fYCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543048

File: 1525324178089.jpg (66.39 KB, 407x407, hand through hair.jpg)

>>41543046
"I highly doubt it. I shouldn't need resupply for a while, or so I hope," she nodded. "But I consider myself capable enough for work. Just a matter of finding some sort of postings." If all else fails, could sign herself to being a privateer, or more technically, a mercenary, she supposed. Rather it not come to that, though.

"What is it you do, if I may? Not to be a burden, but you must have some manner of occupation if you have the local currency."

"Deadpony"!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543051

>>41543045
>Seemed everyone was in on this decision. Even the one who had gotten recruited.

Yes That is your code name but what is your real name?

>He asks trying his best to learn the first thing about his new crew.

Exy!FmCReEpEr.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543052

File: 1525331676337.png (58.79 KB, 271x361, dot dot um uh i need to think.…)

>>41542956
>>41542866

>She thinks over the suggested names. They all sounded pretty cool.


Noble Peacssse...

>She supposed that could work well since it had some kind of meaning to it. Not that she was that creatively inclined to actually care that much. Or care about the fact her speech impediment would prevent her from properly introducing her hero name.


I like it. Becaussse i want to fight for peacssse and i am... nobel, about it?

>She shrugs


Good enough for me.

Apple!Zerosb5lPQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543053

File: 1525332070241.png (128.16 KB, 1280x985, a_better_timeline__by_reginaul…)

>>41543048

Well, I uh, i do my part at the Trixie Clone Base and they give me an allowance... Though, they more of gave it to me when i left to go on a trip to a uh, vacation spot...

>The more she thought about it, the more she began to realize that she was a complete bum living off of the hard work of others.


I'm, uh, pretty okay at growing trees? and, uh, running away, and uh, hiding from danger...

>She pauses for a moment as her eyes glaze over for a moment, pondering on the sad and useless state of her life before snapping back to reality and facing HMS


Lets go find jobs in town! Th-there's gotta be somebody who will hire us right?

SS TenmaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543054

File: 1525332411319.png (86.34 KB, 206x537, tumblr_ojd6po2IKR1tas48no1_540…)

>>41543051

>The crew immediately avoids eye contact with the cyborg and fidgeting in place.


That is my name.

All of our names are like that.

All 26 letters of the alphabet and 4 numbers

>Koki stands, looking even more confused.

Sasuun!tcSassyDEQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543055

File: 1525333138528.jpg (81.73 KB, 348x444, ss (2016-05-13 at 12.42.57).jp…)

>Oh god what had happened to him.
>Three months had passed since the incident with Morrighan, and he still can't figure out what happened that day.
>So many things leading up to this point were so enfuriating for the Millitian, and he wasn't sure how much more he could take.
>As he was now very well aware, it seemed that Morrighan somehow stripped him of his ability to do..
>..Well, pretty much anything. He no longer had any fighting ability, his magic has left him and he didn't even know how to properly operate the Systema C.A.I., one of his most commonly used weapons.
>Not to mention using a sword just felt incredibly awkward now.

...

>He sits alone in his unlit room.

>The door is shut, window wide open allowing the wind to blow his curtains, and his room itself is a terrible mess.
>The sheets he usually keeps neatly stacked on his deck are scattered everywhere, many even laying about across the floor.
>His collection of weapons in the corner is knocked over, his bed sheets aren't even on the bed, and his clothes are all over the floor.
>Everything was a mess.
>He couldn't perform any basic functions, and worst of all..
>His girlfriend has been mysteriously absent for months.
>The only thing actually left in the place it was kept originally, would be the ring in his desk he had planned on giving her.

...

>Sas sits on the edge of his bed, leaning forwards with his face leaning right into his hands.

>It's clear he hadn't showered in weeks, his hair was as messy as could be, and the feathers on his large black wings were every which way.
>Tears were rolling down his face as all of this information once again ran through his head, and he honestly couldn't count how many nights in a row that's happened to him
>He supposes this would mark the second time Morrighan has successfully taken everything from him, and it was right about now he'd be cursing the innate abilities of the Millitian.
>Normally he'd be boiling with fury and be getting ready to kick her ass as soon as possible, but..
>What could he do?
>He could barely even kick a soccer ball, let alone the ass of a Millitian god.

...

>He falls back onto his bed, arms spread out across his bed, hair covering his eyes.

>He was so done with all of this. He just didn't want to deal with it anymore.
>But sadly, Millitians can't die.

...

>Maybe he should pay another visit to Morrighan..

Alexander and SophiaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543056

>>41543044
>Alexander finished up with Sophia and came back, wheeling over the surgical tray.

No, just this one and the one across the hall. Some storage, light weaponry. A couple are living quarters. Sophia and I's room, for example, is the first door on the right we passed.

>As he answered his question, he slipped on a pair of surgical gloves and picked up the needle and heavy thread, going over to Blackbeard's side. He paused before he started.


This might hurt, but... don't move.

>And then he started sewing.

"Deadpony"!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543058

>>41543054
That...doesn't sound right. I find it difficult to believe you all share a naming scheme from your birth.

>True to his statements the cyborg would sound skeptical of this claim. It just seemed to surreal.

SS TenmaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543059

File: 1525338315791.png (65.79 KB, 336x451, wonderful_aqua_grunts_by_rayqu…)

>>41543058

>The crew shifts in place again, continuing to grow in discomfort.


Well it's-

He's our captain now, we might as well tell him!

>Grunt S sighs.


Alright, it's an embarrassing story but i guess you should know.

>He takes in a deep breath and quickly spills the truth.


None of us can remember our names.

Well tell him more than that!

Why's it gotta be me?

Because you're already at the front.

Ugh, alright.

>He clears his throat and roll gives an annoyed side glance at the other crew member.


You should know, we know all of second hand from the first captain. Apparently, all of us came from one of those rift things along with half of an underground base.

It crumbled to pieces and sank into the ocean.

I'm telling the story!

Anyways, I guess we tried to catch some kind of super psychic creature that we thought was a pokemon. In retaliation, they wiped our memories and made us their slaves for awhile.

Until the first cap-

UNTIL THE FIRST CAPTAIN, came and saved us. He teleported all of us away and we just kind of started calling him captain and followed him around. We still don't know who we used to be but,

>He shrugs


Doesn't really matter to any of us. We're pretty happy with how things are now.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543060

File: 1525338366250.jpg (3.74 KB, 320x180, 813711-vlcsnap_360291.jpg)

>>41543001
Naw, naw don't talk like that. You were just fine. I couldn't dare ask more from you.

>Needless to say it takes Wade far longer then five minutes to leave the scene. He ends up staying with Cookie for the duration of her examination. Even after she had passed out he stays by her side for a while. The doctors give him the gist of the results. She had been more messed up then he had originally realized.


How long until she can get back on her feet?

Her injuries are sever. It could be some time. These bullets are logged deep into her hindleg.

Just do what you have to do. Make sure she gets everything she needs.

>Wade looks with the doctor at the X-rays hanging up on the wall. There was an obvious layer of concern in Wade's voice. It wouldn't be hard to tell that he felt responsible for this. It was partially his fault she was there.

"Deadpony"!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543061

>>41543059
Ah, I see. I apologize. I did not mean to drag up such terrible memories.

>He lowers his head for a moment. His hand reaching up to rub the back of his head. This really was a strange crew. But at least their names would be easy to remember.


Well then... umm...dismissed. Report back by sunset.

>He waves his arm to dismiss the crew before walking over in Koki's direction. He leans on the railing beside her, not wanting to appear threatening.


I assume you'll be wanting to stay on the ship?

SS TenmaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543062

File: 1525340454678.png (781.58 KB, 800x800, tumblr_ooh5xsxI1n1v23l74o1_128…)

>>41543061

>The crew salutes. Grunt S does a halfhearted salute.


Aye Aye Captain!

>Koki looks to the cyborg when he approaches. She waits a moment before raising her hands to respond.


< I think i will. I'm not really familiar with any place other than Fohayoh. Maybe try to get a hold of my friends through the computer and let them know i'm safe. Put together a new schedule for me to follow in, what is now my life.


>Her hands droop a bit before she continues. Memories of her father her her last moment in her homeland flood her mind.


< I have a lot to think about.

Cookie Cutter!O13ih8gwjcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543063

>>41543060

>It did not take much for the mare to sink into a deep slumber, whether it was before or after the sedatives is rather unclear but one thing was for certain, she isn't waking up anytime soon and most importantly she was stable.


>And with the numerous nursehorses and doctorhorses swarming around the place it was safe to assume that this was the best place for a hurthorse to be!


>Hopefully everything stays well when Cookie wakes up.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543087

>>41543062
I understand.

>He looks over to interpret her signs. He could very well imagine what she was going through. In one fell swoop she had lost everything she held dear. There was no telling how she was taking it all, especially with her shyness. Life on the run was no way for a girl to live.


Perseverance is the key to overcoming all trials. I believe things will improve from here.

>He pauses for a moment. He really did have no real way to carry on this conversation. His people skills were lacking.


I will return shortly.

>He assures her before he lifts himself up. He gives her a friendly wave before making his way off of the ship. He had much to do while in Town today.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543088

File: 1525394297353.gif (560.16 KB, 500x222, Talking.gif)

>>41543056
It's a tickle compared to the bullets.

>He'd refrain from chuckling.


So what is it like to have a flying sailing ship?

>He'd ask.

HMS!HoodBP15fYCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543091

File: 1525402182294.jpg (1.94 MB, 1000x1481, smugbritish.jpg)

>>41543053
"I would imagine so, I can't imagine in an entire town there's not someone wanting some manner of assistance," she mused in response, surprised at the pony's enthusiasm. "At least temporarily, if not on a more permanent basis. Are you sure you shouldn't report in first?" The idea of her having a 'base' to go back to seemed rather particular to her organizational higharchy, but perhaps things were simply different in this world.

SS TenmaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543092

File: 1525406464513.png (132.31 KB, 423x337, image.png)

>>41543087

>Koki gives a halfhearted wave to the cyborg aas he leaves, wondering where it is he might be going. Grunt S walks up to Koki


Looks like it's just going to be you and me watching the ship tonight. Should be pretty quiet. We don't have any cargo at the moment so chances are, it's gonna be pretty quiet.

>Koki blinks and raises her hands to sign.


<That's good. I could use the quiet.


>Grunt S stares blankly.


Er, i don't know any sign language. All i know is this.

>He signs Team Aqua Forever


I don't even know what it means.

>The revelation hits Koki with all the power of a lightening bolt. Back on Fohayoh is was normal to know sign as a third language, Common and Fayurh being the first. She wasn't at home anymore though, and chances of many f these strangers actually knowing any sign language dramatically reduced her communication abilities. She nervously clenches her hands into fists and holds them close to her body.


I'll just uh, be on the deck or in the break room if you need me. My Pokemon will be on patrol so, if ya need anything, just let one of them know and they come grab me.

>He scratches the back of his head and backs away, thinking it's probably best to leave the young Fayurh alone since she seemed to be particularly anxious.Koki looks to the floor and makes her way up to the captains quarters.

Alexander and SophiaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543093

>>41543088
>Alexander doesn't respond to Blackbeard's question until he's finished sewing up the first bullet hole. When he's done he leans back and shrugs.

I don't really have an answer for that. It's... normal. Like any other sort of life, I suppose.

>He moves over a bit and starts on the next bullet hole. A moment later he continues talking.


It can be a bit hectic at times, but that's the same as any other ship. I've been the ship's doctor for five different Imperial vessels in my life, but this is by far the most interesting.

>Either word had not yet gotten out of their current cover story, or Alexander did not care enough to censor his words.


It's not every day you get to travel across dimensions and meet extinct species like you.

Apple!Zerosb5lPQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543094

File: 1525407373528.png (143.46 KB, 900x1592, applejack___blowing_in_the_win…)

>>41543091

Report in? Uhm, no i think i should be uh, fine. They know how to get a hold of me when they need to.

>Not that she wanted to go back and have to tell them that they were absolutely right and the vacation was a absolutely too good to be true.


Besides, i don't exactly want to leave you alone wandering a world you know nothing about. That would be uh, mean.

"Deadpony"!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543095

File: 1525408330118.png (2.48 KB, 231x214, John_Godtier.png)

>>41543092
>As the crew departs The Cyborg would place a hand on the shoulders of the closest grunt he could get a hold of.

Pardon my intrusion. But perhaps could you rendezvous with Grunt S in a few hours? Just to make sure nothing goes wrong?

------------------------------

>You had been searching for anything remotely resembling one of your targets for some time. It was only thirty minutes into your adventure that you realized you didn't have the first idea on where to begin looking. The list provided on the computer would give you a vague idea of where to look, but other then that you were completely lost.


Dang it Noface, how am I supposed to find people when you don't even tell me what they look like? Hot and green? What kind of sense does that make?

>You start to think about giving up when suddenly you hear footsteps approaching you.


Excuse me, sir?

>The voice called out to you from your front. Before you stands a large looking robot. You think you may have seen one like it in one of your movies. It was super cool either way.


Wow cool! A robot! What are you doing out here, fella?

Yes, if that assists you. I believe you will find what you are looking for on that boat over there.

>The strange metal man points to a ship visible from the alleyway to your left. Honestly it was the last place you'd ever think to look.


Really? Hey thanks man. But how did you know I was-

>You turn around only to find the metal man was gone. You have no idea where he could have gone as he seemed to vanish without a sound. Maybe it really was a ninja?


Huh, weird. Oh well!

>You make your way down the alleyway not bothering to think twice about the metal man's advice. He seemed like a trustworthy fellow. Why else would he be standing around in broad daylight in that bright red suit? Anyone who tried to make themselves viable that much just had to be trustworthy.


>It's easy enough for you to sneak onto the ship. The lowly grunt seems to be preoccupied by other things. Leaving only an assortment of cuddly looking animals blocking your path. Though a few of them seemed less then friendly as they responded to your presence with loud barks and the like. This did little to deter you from your end game. You eventually find the one door you haven't tried yet. A door on the top of the ship that read "Captain's Quarters".


Well, here goes nothing.

==>John: Knock on the door.

Spider-man!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543096

File: 1525408887690.gif (919.11 KB, 500x210, 54d99e0d73b710d476cfae54_Spide…)

>>41543052
>>41542956
>Vision would phase through the floor as he went to retrieve a team to take care of this latest assignment. Spider-man meanwhile would lean back on the counter showing some signs of amusement as they tried to pick out Exy's superhero identity.

That's actually kind of clever there. Not a whole lot of people know that little tid bit.

>He steps away from the counter. His hands on his hips as he kicks the air with each step before stopping in front of the two.


But the guy's name was actually Alfred Nobel. Not necessarily saying it's a bad pick, but a lot of people may not get the reference.

SS TenmaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543097

File: 1525410106133.png (426.45 KB, 473x800, tumblr_ogggygHAz61v23l74o1_128…)

>>41543095

>Pretty quiet so far. It had only been maybe 30 minutes since the rest of the crew left to check out the pokemon stadium and do some personal shopping in town. Grunt S whistles to himself as he swabs the deck on the opposite end of the ship. He hears the faint sounds of pokemon calls. He pauses in his work and listens carefully, interpreting the calls to the best of his ability.


-------------------------------------------------

>Koki has just barely sat down at the computer and was fiddling around with the settings when she heard a knock at her door. An unusual event for her as there was only the one other person on board who would do so. Part of her didn't want to open the door all things considered, but the only ones who know where she is are friendly, so, what's the harm in it? It's probably nothing anyways. Koki rises from her seat and slowly opens the door part way, peeking out at the strange boy in blue pajamas. She freezes. This was not who she was expecting. The fact that it was somebody she did not know already put her on edge.

HMS!HoodBP15fYCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543098

File: 1525410970630.jpg (186.03 KB, 720x720, eating snack.jpg)

>>41543094
"I suppose it would. Very well then, we shall endeavor to find a place where we might find employment." She smiles upwards, looking off to the ensuing town. "Though I do hope you know your way around. I'm not familiar with street layouts, for, well..." she laughs briefly, "a rather obvious reason, I should hope."

While she's not at all hungry, and dares not impose, she can't help but wonder just what a snack would taste like.

John Eggbert!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543099

File: 1525411066821.jpg (102.83 KB, 732x1091, john_egbert_by_giorgis996-d65h…)

>>41543097
>This person sure is taking a while to open the door. Was the room on the other side just that large? Maybe you should just see yourself in. Least that's what you would think if it took a second longer for the girl on the other side to open the door. Suddenly it all made sense to you what Noface meant.

Ooohhhh so that's what he meant by hot and green. Wait? Did he make a joke!? You win this round Noface.

>You lower your head and shake your first. Seems in his final moments as your forced guardian your captor had pulled a rather amazing prank. You internally swear vengeance for having the wool so elegantly pulled over your eyes.


Anyway, Hi. I'm John. You must be Koki. Don't freak out, but I'm going to need you for something really quick. Well maybe not that quick, it may take a while.

>Honesty was the best policy when dealing with a new friend. Opening up may be what gets her to open the remaining doorway so you may better explain yourself.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543100

File: 1525417816464.jpg (31.79 KB, 400x436, 15403380_1820960398168656_5215…)

>>41542958
>Once hearing that she was finished, Lilly crawled over towards Clint, sitting onto his lap with a faint hmpf, then going to pull out the phone once agian. This time to play a different game than before. Clint wrapped his arm around her gently, gently bouncing his leg to make her in return bounce as well.

Any time you're free doc we could go over that. Not really busy. Though she does seem a bit restless now...

>Clint looked down at her little joy, then stood up a bit straight, realizing she mentioned her age earlier. He turned and looked at her a bit closely with his one eye.


...I'm sorry, but did ya say you were Forty? Meant Thirty didn't you?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543101

File: 1525417965620.png (234.09 KB, 594x383, Izuku30.png)

>>41543052
>>41543096
>Izuku turned to look at Vision phase through the floor. It was a power of him, and he knew. But he couldn't help but wonder how many times he phased into the bathroom at the wrong time. He turned to Spiderman and Exy, giving a bit of a shyish look, a soft smile forming a bit.

Hmm...Yeah. It might not be something a lot of people get....we could keep working on it though? If uh, she doens't really like it?

Angela!MercyEZZBUCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543102

File: 1525418442627.jpg (47.45 KB, 680x969, 1502432834824.jpg)

>>41543100
>Angela smiled at Clint's question, chuckling slightly under her breath.

Nein, I did not misspeak.

>She said shaking her head and putting down the candy bowl.


I did round up, though, I am technically still in my thirties, still have three or so years to go until forty. But yes, my apparent age is much younger than I actually am, and will probably stay as is for the foreseeable future.

>Angela leaned against one of the cots, putting her hands on the edge of the bed.


I am, as I said, not just a doctor, but an inventor as well. I do not only hold a degree in medical sciences, but several in robots as well. In this specific case, nanorobotics.

>She reached into her lab coat's pocket and pulled out an injector with the letters NANO written on one side. It appeared to be empty. Looking down at it and moving it around her fingers, she continued.


Several years ago I perfected, with the help of one of my colleagues, my nanobot technology. They are the best and easiest way to stay healthy, protecting me from minor injuries and helping with major ones. They also make sure I don't get sick, take care of potentially cancerous cells if they are to occur, and process my blood of poisons.

>She placed the injector back in her pocket and looked back up at Clint.


The side effect, of course, is it greatly reduces the effects of aging on my body. I'll probably look like I'm thirty for at least another two decades, give or take.

AppleZeroCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543103

>>41543098

Heh, uh yeah I know my way around. Uh, enough.

>While she didn't know the streets as well as some of the locals, she at least knew where to go to avoid danger. And where the safest place to shop was.


We'll find something.

>The towering buildings of town soon overshadow them as the two approach town at its most bustling time of day. Countless shops line the street.


Um, you can pick first. If you uh, if you want.

SS TenmaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543104

>>41543099

>Grunt S stands alert as one of his Pokemon quickly approaches.


What is it boy?

>The lemons cries again and Grunt S drops his mop.


Intruder??? Aw crap.

-----------------------------------

>Koki blankly stares at the strange boy.


...

>And starts closing the door. No way she was gonna deal with something like this right now. Yet, she pauses. Something about this felt right. Like, the timing couldn't be better. He didn't look like somebody dangerous. She opens the door wide open and motions for him to come in. Her computer on and in the process of downloading Pesterchum. The captain's quarters are decorated with a variety of weapons and rare artifacts on the wall and shelves. The computer was average and the bed had a light burn mark on the covers. Likely from when she slept there previously.

John Eggbert!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543105

File: 1525423667911.jpg (11.48 KB, 225x225, ghf.jpeg)

>>41543104
>You waste no time accepting the fire girl's invitation. After all it would be rude to stand there with the door open. What were you raised in a barn? Absolutely not! You were raised in a nice house with your dad. Oh how you missed him and his professional personality.

Nice! You already know what a Pesterchum is. That'll save me a few minutes. So basically I'm here to invite you to play a game called Sburb. You ever play Solitaire? Cause it's nothing like Solitaire.

>You begin your important, albeit brief, explanation of Sburb. A game in which you yourself have never completed. Though not for lack of trying. After all it wasn't entirely your fault your session was doomed to failure.


Basically kind of think of it like this super in-depth virtual reality game. All you need for it is a computer and a place to be your homebase. Hmmmm Yeah this ship should work.

>You pull out one of your copies of Sburb from your sylladex. Even though this was an alternate version holding it brought back some sour memories. But some good ones as well. Maybe this game wasn't all bad.


I should probably explain this. While playing the game you gain access to this thing called a Sylladex. It's kind of like a super secret inventory system. You get these cards and you can put stuff in them for safe keeping. Just uh...don't ask me where the cards go. I'm still not to sure on that.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543106

File: 1525425535133.png (242.43 KB, 446x422, 7503.png)

>The day had certainly not gone as planned. A statement punctuated when you looked on the battlefield upon your return and saw your gal pal's hair laying on the ground scalp and all. Her vanishing had suddenly made all the more sense. Grell was hardly the heroic type. Really her entire reason for taking part in that fight in the first place was for some personal bloodlust. It was almost a nice bonding experience until dodging stopped working.

>It took a good while for Wade to finally make it back to Wayne Manor. Even longer to change into a costume that wasn't torn all to hell. A shame too, it was the best shade of red he had. Though maybe Grell would like this one as well?


>He took his time heading down the basement stairs. Mostly wondering what to say. As insulting as it sounded Grell was proud of her hair to the point of vanity. She would likely be distraught over it. Maybe open with a joke? No that would be immature. A complement maybe? Or would she just shrug that off as a feeble attempt? Before he could think of anything proper he finds himself standing in front of Grell's door. No time like the present as they say.


>He slowly raises his hand. His fist hovers over the door for several seconds before he finally knocks.


...Bae?...You ok?

>An internal slap as Wade realizes that was likely the worst thing he could open with.

ExyCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543107

>>41543096

>Exy shrugs.


It'sss jussst a name. It'sss not that big of a deal.

>>41543101

I think it'sss okay. But maybe we we get back to our hotel later you can help me figure a bunch of different onesss I can choossse from.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543108

>>41543106
>There's no answer to the knock, though inside the room the sheets and covers suddenly shift and wrap around the bump on the bed. Some gauze and ointment is left on the sidetable, along with a very large bottle of wine that looks fully drained.

>The reaper's chainsaw and coat is left on the floor, along with a bloodsoaked towel that had been tossed aside. The heels Grell had worn were left at the side of the bed, apparently having been thrown aside in her hurry to hide in her room.


Nghhhh...

>Wade would find the door surprisingly unlocked, whether because Grell forgot to lock it or because she was anticipating him coming back was anyone's guess.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543110

File: 1525427691818.jpg (16.63 KB, 236x224, 29faedd7348cba83f468aa2823f7c0…)

>>41543108
Yeah she sounds upset.

>He stands with his hand resting on the door for a while. He remains unsure of what to do before his hand lowers down to the knob. If she really wanted him here she would have left it unlocked. Not that a lock would have stopped him if he really wanted in.


...oh...uh...

>He wouldn't open it up all the way. His surprise causing him to linger for a moment before he cracks it open to peak inside. Oddly enough the bloody rags wouldn't be the first thing he noticed since they hid well in the carpet. The ointment and wine on the other hand would stand out the most. The chainsaw stained in purple blood would be next. Only then would he be able to spy the bloody rags next to it. This was going to take more then a heart shaped box of candies to fix.


We uh....we won. Shoved his crown up his ass like I promised I would.

>Maybe the good news would lift her spirits a bit. She did love seeing the people she hated suffer.

Captain!Jade/FMNEMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543111

File: 1525428385215.jpg (60.22 KB, 757x426, Mouretsu-Pirates-manga-Marika-…)

>The Captain stood on the deck, leaning against the railing of her ship, one arm crossed over her chest, the other set on the railing, a cigarette in her hand. She had decided to stay in human form for a while, as she waited for Wade's return.

>At least, she assumed Wade was going to return. She thought he said he'd be back.


>For the moment, however, Jade's eyes were on the giant mech that still stood on her ship. It hadn't moved since it had landed and her crew had since grown tired of being suspicious of it and had decided to leave it alone.


>The Captain wondered why the pilot hadn't move the mech, much less come out of it.


>After a few more minutes of looking at the mech, Jade shrugged. Well, whatever, she'd deal with it later.


>Flicking the cigarette over the side of her ship, she pushed off the railing and stretched, popping her shoulders, back, and neck. She reached into a pocket of her uniform and pulled out her phone, deciding to check on the locations of the people she had tracked.


>First was Toga, her 'junior reconnaissance officer'. Jade narrowed her eyes. Toga was nowhere to be seen on her GPS. She should have been the easiest to find, having one of Jade's phones. But instead of showing up on the global map, she was just gone, same as the phone.


>Jade pulled up the history of the tracking app. It looked like the last place Toga was shown was Town's Central Park and then just outside City Hall. Jade hummed, wondering what could have happened.


>The Captain walked up to the other deck, stopping at the top of the stairs and closing out her search for Toga. She moved from the stairs to stand near Meretseger, leaning on the railing in front of the ship's wheel and piloting controls.


>Neither she nor Meretseger said anything.


>Second on the list, and for the moment finally, was Wade. Agent Wilson. She couldn't track him as well as she could Toga, after all he was simply a tagged person for her surveillance drones. If she wanted, any time he was spotted by the drones, she could find out. Other people on this list included Cookie, Jenbei, and Fisher King. She preferred to keep all her known associates... well, known.


>After watching a few recorded surveillance videos of the man's whereabouts for the past few hours, information that was patchy at best, she finally found out where he was at the moment. Or a close approximation, based on the direction he was moving the last time her surveillance drones had caught him.


>She figured it was a place tagged as Wayne Manor on her map, not far from Town. The name seemed familiar and when she looked in her logs, she saw that Toga had stopped at that area not long ago, before heading quickly off. It seemed close enough to her.


>Jade looked up from her phone and moved to stand beside Meretseger.


Well, it doesn't look like Agent Wilson will be here anytime soon.

>Meretseger said nothing, but hissed softly.


Yeah, I know, he's probably just doing some things before he comes back.

>Another soft hiss.


Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Why not save him the trip?

>Looking back down at her phone, Jade sent the location information to Meretseger's Heads Up Display, built into the goggles the scarf-clad snake woman always wore.


>With another soft hiss that Jade took to be acknowledgement, the ship suddenly lurched and began moving, the engines glowing brighter as it picked up speed, turning around to face the direction they needed to go in.


>Being in no hurry, Jade had Meretseger set their speed to Impulse 5. They wouldn't arrive at the Manor for quite a while at this speed. The Captain figured that if she had to, she would let Wade know they were on their way if he decided to leave before they got there. Otherwise there was no reason to get there fast. Let the man do what he wanted to do without interference.


>She didn't want to seem desperate for his company or anything, after all.


>>41543088
>>41543093
>The movement of the ship would be noticeable to all on board.

>Alexander cursed softly as he felt the ship lurch as he was sewing a bullethole on Blackbeard's chest shut. The cat glanced up word with an irritated look, before shaking his head and returning to work.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543112

>>41543110

...

>There's no chortle, not even the slightest wheeze of amusement by the reaper. She stays perfectly still beneath the blankets and utters the tiniest whimper, pulling the covers tighter over herself.


...

>Though Grell knew the Equestrian was trying to cheer her up, or at least alleviate the dour mood in the room. Her emotions had carried her far down a pit of despair since escaping from the battle and leaving the strange pony with the gift she intended for him.


>Any romantic undertones of the day had been, more or less, absolutely crushed. Like her emotions, which had been as senselessly ripped away as her hair-


Gnnnnn!

>Grell lets out a tight choked sob and curls up tighter under the sheet. Even a whole bottle of wine wasn't enough to take away that pain, if anything she's sure she cried much more after imbibing it.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543113

File: 1525429290453.jpg (346.82 KB, 2000x1076, deadpool-gallery-06-gallery-im…)

>>41543112
.....

>He closes the door behind him. For a brief moment he stands in the room in silence. Maybe to get her to ease up thinking he left. An illusion ruined by the sound of his boots thudding on the floor as he slowly makes his way to the bed.


.......

>He doesn't ask before sitting on the bed beside her. A brief pause before he extends a hand out and rubs what he assumes is her arm under the blanket.


....I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

>He says as his free hand reaches up to the edge of his mask. His thumb poking underneath the fabric.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543114

>>41543113
>There's another sob from underneath the sheets. The reaper's voice follows with a tightness uncharacteristic of her. It's as if she's forcing the words out with a degree of difficulty, noted by her halting words and occasional sniffles.

I can't be seen like this...I'm...so...so...s-so...ugly...!

>There's another nasty sob and the lump on the bed shudders.


I just wanted...a nice night out...an-and I lose my hair! On tonight! This night! It w-was supposed to b-be nice and now? N-Now?

>Grell whimpers and sniffs, sounding miserable and tired all at once.


I'm repulsive...

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543115

File: 1525430237482.jpg (145.11 KB, 1000x576, everyone-has-the-wrong-idea-ab…)

>>41543114
>There's a brief pause. It was possible Grell didn't realize how close to home her words had hit. His hand stops just short of his nose, leaving his mouth exposed. The rubbing of Grell's arm would stop as he seems to be fighting himself. A part of him wanted to berate her. Ugliness wasn't anything all to new to him. The deaths? She really did have no reason to care for them did she? To her it was just another day at the office.

.....Hey.....I resemble that remark.

>The expression, though well meaning is halfhearted at best. Any humor that was originally behind it seemed to be lost in a thick layer of indifference. He looks down at the floor, unsure of what to do next. Even with the extremeness of the circumstances he wasn't used to seeing the Reaper in this state of weakness. It was.....almost humbling.

SS TenmaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543116

>>41543105

>Grunt S returns his Pokemon to their pokeballs and quickly begins to run to the other side of the ship. Last thing he needed, was for something bad to happen while the ship was on his watch. Let alone if something happened to the captain's guest.


----------------------------------------------------

>Koki is already overwhelmed by this wealth if information. He was here to play a game? From the sound of it, a very complex game. She raised her hands, ready to sign, but instead walks over to her computer, opens up a text document, and types.


< Are you trying to sell this game to me? Because I won't have any money.


>Having a game to play seemed like an entertaining idea. At least it would be something she could add to her schedule to help pass the time.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543117

>>41543115
>It takes some time for the sniveling beneath the blanket to slow to pathetic whimpers, and even longer to quiet down into less hysterical sniffling. The reaper beneath the blankets moves a hand to scrub at her puffy eyes. The sheet and mattress under her head was damp with tears she had cried after coming back to her room and she herself was surprised she had enough in her to keep crying when Wade finally returned. Her nose was plugged from her crying session; it was luck that she technically didn't need to breathe except to talk.

>Which, regrettably, she had to do.


M-My hair was...s-so much, meant so much to m-my femininity. Years, decades of grooming it, myself...all gone!

And what am I left? This?!

>With a dramatic toss Grell sits straight up. The blankets and sheets fall away, revealing her skull wrapped in gauze. The scalping from earlier seemed to take everything except a few spots for her bangs, which had remarkably been left untouched on her head. They stand out like droopy red antennae sticking out of the wrap, which is itself a healthy white from being applied earlier on. Her face is flushed a ruddy red, her brows pinned up and shoulders hunched.


>Without Grell's lustrous mane it's easy to see why she would be so self conscious about her appearance. Her stronger jawline and features stand out much more notably without the red mane to frame her face, giving her aristocratic features much more room to stand out. Mascara lines trail down the sides of her cheeks, her makeup waterlogged from her crying session.


>Grell morosely rubs a hand along her jaw, sniffles, and ducks her head. Her face burns a bright red and she sniffles again.

!vKiNDNeSsACountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543134

File: 1525464937228.png (173.75 KB, 1064x751, Mmmhmm.png)

>>41542955
Fluttershy nods. "Yes, I still do. Well, it's nearby, right near the Everfree Forest, but everyone considers where I live to be a part of Ponyville."

"...It's how they still get me to pay taxes..."

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543135

File: 1525471847907.jpg (332.04 KB, 900x506, Serious.jpg)

>>41543093
Extinct?

>He'd raise an eyebrow at that and think a moment.


Let me guess, we blew ourselves up, and you rose to replace humans?

>He'd ask in a joking tone.


>>41543111
>Blackbeard would look upwards when the ship moved, a frown on his face.

Your captain isn't one to forget about guests on board is she?

>He'd ask, he hadn't been informed of getting a ride to somewhere.
This post was edited by its author on .

Alexander and SophiaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543136

>>41543135
>Alexander smirked and chuckles slightly at Blackbeard's joke.

Mmm, not quite. We, and I mean that as in our ancestors, were created by humans as genetic experiments. 'What happens if you combine equal parts human and animal DNA?' Us, apparently.

>He finished up sewing a hole shut and moved to the next, only a couple left to go.


As for your species extinction... it was more natural disaster than anything. The world flooded and humans left the planet, leaving us behind. We later found that the majority of the humans had died pretty quickly, and then we may or may not have killed the rest in a war that they started. So both, really.

>When the ship moved and Blackbeard asked his question, Alexander leaned back away from his work, halfway finished, and looked upwards.


Not usually, no. But one thing she does forget about is telling you the rules and agreements you make when boarding her ship as a passenger. You might want to have a chat with her about that...

>He pulled out a phone from his coat's pocket and looked at something.


Oh but good news is, we're moving slowly. I'll finish up here and you can get up top before we're too far away from where we picked you up.

>With that, he put the phone away and resumed sewing up the bulletholes, this time going faster than before.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543137

>>41543116
>The grunt would come across a door lightly cracked ajar. Strange, he could have sworn that it had been closed before. And there was no way that a Pokemon could have opened it.

---------------

>You wonder why it is the girl doesn't just talk. But if she was talking purely through text there should be no problem with her and her allies for a majority of the game.


Sell? Nah the game's totally free. I didn't even have to pay for it. Er um.....wait how did I get it then?

>You stand confused. You don't remember purchasing the game to begin with. You had assumed that one of your friends had perhaps bought it for you, or signed you up for an open beta of some kind. You feel as though you had just caught on to the biggest mystery of your young life. The feeling would be quickly dismissed as you would try to once again talk to Koki.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543138

File: 1525473612164.gif (1.48 MB, 500x222, tumblr_nmr947tXnK1tsx3z1o2_500…)

>>41543136
>Blackbeard would listen to the catman's tale of their ancestry

Ah, that story.

>He notice Alexander check his phone.


That let you know where we are heading too?

>There wasn't really much point in being dropped off in Oatville.

Alexander and SophiaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543139

>>41543138
>Alexander moved on to the last wound, still sewing quickly. Even with the quick movements of his hands, he was doing just as well as he had been when moving slowly.

It says our current heading is a place called Wayne Manor.

>He said, not looking up.


I don't know anything other than that.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543140

File: 1525474191146.gif (560.16 KB, 500x222, Talking.gif)

>>41543139
Well, I'll have to see about getting dropped off at Town.

>he'd think back to the doctor's reference to dimensions.


So, how many tentacle monsters have you fought?

>The damn things seemed to pour out of the Stormwall, so Blackbeard was certain that they must have run into a few in their travels.
This post was edited by its author on .

Alexander and SophiaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543141

>>41543140
That shouldn't be a problem.

>Alexander said to Blackbeard getting dropped off at Town. From what he could tell their trajectory flew right over the place on the way to their destination.


>Almost finished with the last bullethole, he didn't respond to Blackbeard's question until he was finished, at which point he leaned back and placed the needle and remaining thread on the surgical tray and pulled off his gloves.


Me personally? Not a single one. The crew as a whole? Probably about three since I joined the crew. The Captain herself? An uncountable number, I'm sure, probably well in the hundreds.

>He stood and walked over to a trash receptacle and threw the gloves away.


But that's what happens when you've lived for a couple hundred years, I suppose.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543142

File: 1525474990730.png (834.73 KB, 1280x720, Marshall_D._Teach_Young.png)

>>41543141
Well if you all are planning on staying around, you can count on that tally going up.

>He'd say with a chuckle. He'd look over the doctor's work.


Nice work, doc.

>He'd stand up.


Do I need to be escorted back up?

>He'd ask in a jovial tone.

Alexander and SophiaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543143

>>41543142
>Alexander turned around as Blackbeard stood.

It was no problem. And yes, you will.

>He turned towards Sophia, who was currently messing around with some supplies, seemingly trying to organize them but failing pretty badly.


Sophia, would you please escort the human to the main deck? I'll handle the organizing.

>The smaller white cat quickly put down the supplies and stepped back from the cabinet, turning and saluting the cat.


"Yes sir, Doctor Alexander, right away!"

>She seemed relieved to have something else to do. She stepped past the doctor and walked past Blackbeard, stopping at the door.


"Right this way, please!"

>She said as she opened the door wide and stood to the side, holding it for Blackbeard.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543144

File: 1525480088789.png (657.38 KB, 1047x676, Marshall_D._Teach_Anime_Pre_Ti…)

>>41543143
Certainly.

>Blackbeard would follow.


So what brings you to our universe?

>He'd ask her as he followed.

Alexander and SophiaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543145

>>41543144
>Sophia leads him back the way he came in.

>At his question, she jumps slightly, as if not expecting him to say anything. After a moment of pressing the fur on her head back down, she shrugs.


Oh, uh... I don't know. I'm kinda... not on the need to know list, you know? I just go where Alexander goes. As far as I know, we're just here because Ja- er, the Captain just felt like exploring somewhere different.

>She glanced back and up at Blackbeard as they made it to the first hatch, standing to the side again to let him go first.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543146

File: 1525481445704.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

>Barris Ki'Teer was back in Aquarius, getting things set for a trip to New Northumbria. Travel budgets, housing, hiring fees for underworld Spell Breakers, and other such items. The trip would be a rather swift one, she couldn't spend too much time getting things ready to rescue Eridan. She was in luck and a few Mannies were in Town, two had taken a job with the local debt collectors. She hoped she could find a extra body or two while in Northumbria to round out the team.

>However, there was one large issue in the way. She still had obligations to fulfill, and she didn't want to be pulled away at a crucial time to complete them. Barris would open her pesterchum app.


eilosUn [EU] has begun pestering gardenGnostic [GG]

EU: Jade?
EU: Are you there?
EU: I was wondering if you had any updates on when we will be departing for our attempt to take down the game.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543147

File: 1525481686728.gif (560.16 KB, 500x222, Talking.gif)

>>41543145
>Blackbeard would chuckle.

I mean, why are you here personally.

>He'd say simply as he stepped through the door way and went up the stairs to the next deck.

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543148

File: 1525482448536.png (400.21 KB, 1220x655, woof.png)

>>41543146

>ZAP!


>Rather than anything to precede the indication Jade would arrive, the Witch of Space quite literally appears on the spot right after being messaged. She looks a tad harried and quickly smooths out her godtier robes.


Hey!!! Sorry for that, I know you've been busy and I've been too! It's kind of hard trying to get a grasp of where we need to go even as a Space player since the bubbles shift around so much but I think I finally have the area we need to go pinned down!

>It had truthfully been a stressful time trying to find the spot TR had indicated. She wandered the bubbles and conferred with some of the ghosts within, looking for anything that TR had mentioned would cause the Sburb's system to shut down with Barris' interference. Finding the spot was another matter entirely. She had no idea what she was looking for and trying to explain it to a litany of ghosts populating the bubbles didn't go quite as successfully as she'd like. The best heading she had was a map drawn by a ghost that she had zapped with her outside of the bubbles. The map was confusing but had a direction that she could take.


>As only her and Barris were technically required to look for the spot, Jade left Monello to her devices. She doubted that the younger Equestrian would like wandering the bubbles for this task when she had nothing she could do to help break the game itself.


>She holds out a hand and spells out MAP on her Scrabble modus. The card appears in her hand and with a blink it changes to the same map she retrieved. The witch passes it to Barris for her to look over, but expects her to not understand much of it either.


We have a specific path we need to take in a very specific dreambubble. If you are ready we can leave right now, but if not I understand!! It's just really important we do this sooner than later, you know?

>TR hadn't contacted her yet about the game starting. He mentioned May, and it was already a couple days into the month. But of he hadn't spoken to her about it perhaps there was still time?

Alexander and SophiaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543149

>>41543147
Oh.

>Sophia flattened her ears slightly in embarrassment as Blackbeard passed her. She came up behind him and pushed the hatch closed before turning and leading him through the crew quarters.


I'm here because Alexander is.

>She said simply. After a moment she figured she should explain.


What I mean is, where we come from our whole society is made up of houses. There are four main houses, and a whole bunch of smaller houses that latch on to those four. Our Captain is from House Mer, which currently holds the ruling position. Alexander is from House Felis, one of the other three main houses. However, House Felis has since allied closely with House Mer, even so far as making their current Patriarch, Felix, the Chief Engineering Officer on this ship. By our parlance, that means House Felis is currently House Felis-Mer. I am from House Silvestris, which was latched onto the Felis family before they allied with the Mer's, making us House Silvetris-Felis. After the Felis family allied with the Mer family, we became House Silvestris-Felis-Mer.

>She said all of this in one breath, making hand movements all throughout her explanation. Finally she finished and took a deep breath, the two finding themselves at the other hatch already.


Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that because of all this, it's pretty common for apprenticeships, marriages, stewardships, et cetera to take place between the families. I'm currently in a medical apprenticeship to Alexander because of the current positioning of all the houses.

>She dragged a hand across her head, scratching one of her ears.


If you found any of that confusing, you should see some of the smaller houses. Some of the crew members on this ship have fifteen different hyphenations in their last names. Not to mention the smaller houses change allegiances almost constantly, so keeping track of last names, especially on missions like this where we only go back home once a year or less, is pretty difficult.

>Realizing she had ended up explaining all of that in response to the simple question of why she was there, her ears once again flattened in embarrassment and she looked down slightly, stepping to the side to let Blackbeard through the hatch.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543150

File: 1525483661876.png (131.81 KB, 535x512, Shocked_Barris.PNG)

>>41543148
>Barris would jump at the Jade's sudden appearance. Luckily for Jade, Barris had been busy dealing with people. And so she was dressed at the moment. Though her clothing wouldn't do much to hide the developing bump on her stomach.

You should warn people when you do that.

>Barris was glad she was still sitting. She'd take the map and study it. And Jade would probably be thankful for Vaykor being absent on some errand for the Cheshire. Her sudden appearance might have had him jump her.


And yes we can leave now, just need to grab a kit before hand though.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543151

File: 1525484180894.gif (560.16 KB, 500x222, Talking.gif)

>>41543149
>Blackbeard would chuckle.

Sounds like you guys just need to make simpler last names and leave the House stuff to titles or something.

>He'd comment as he followed.


Who are the other main houses? And what do they do? Military and economy?

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543152

File: 1525484344735.jpg (473.26 KB, 1257x1503, best friend.jpg)

>>41543150

>Jade smiles sheepishly and holds up her hands in a slight shrug.


Sorry!! I've been on the go for a few weeks now, it's been a lot of zipping and zapping here and there trying to get everything to line up for this last stretch of stuff we have to do!

>The map itself illustrates a large circular shape with a confusing diagram of a dotted line winding around a graphical space indicated with an x-y-z axis. There's a specific path that meanders through the entirety of the bubble with a bright red X marked in the very center of the bubble.


>The Witch leans and looks at the map as well and traces the path with her finger.


This will sound a little confusing but when we enter the bubble we have to start here and take this exact path through the bubbles. Because the landscape is always changing it will look different no matter when or where we appear so landmarks are something we can't use to gain bearings. We will just have to rely on the path laid out on this map and follow it to a T!!

>Jade smiles, looking confident with the map, and she nods slightly to the Prince of Doom.


I hope you don't mind it...but it should be an interesting walk, and the bubbles themselves are very safe! Only us and ghosts will be wandering around inside!

Alexander and SophiaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543153

>>41543151
>Sophia simply shrugged.

It's a good suggestion, but the houses are all so steeped in tradition that nobody wants to change anything. Nobody but the Captain, but she's given up her birthright to remain in charge of the Seaward, so she can't change anything.

>The young cat woman didn't exactly sound super happy about that.


Plus we already have a different system of titles.

>Blackbeard's next questions made Sophia pause and take a moment to think. At this point the two of them had made it to the top deck and Blackbeard would be able to see over the side of the ship's railing and see as the ship flew across the continent.


>Sophia closed the hatch and then finally answered.


Well, there's Mer, Felis, Avia, and Reptis. As for what they do, well... that depends on who's currently in charge. None of the main families are in charge of anything specific, really. The only thing is Mer is in charge of the sea, of course. Avia is in charge of the air. And Felis and Reptis both are in charge of what's left of the land, above and below ground, respectively. Otherwise they do whatever the Matriarch or Patriarch of the ruling family wants them to.

>After a second of though, Sophia added.


It's not like one family is in charge of one thing and that's that for good. We have a system of establishments set up. Like, we have the Admiralty, the Military, the Academy, and so on and so forth. Whoever is in charge of those is decided by the current ruler, and then who makes up the rest of it is up to them. The only tradition we really stick to is the Mer family runs the Admiralty. And... that's probably why they're currently the ruling family, given more than 85% of our planet is covered in water.

>As she spoke, the two were noticed by the Captain, who had been standing at the helm, leaning against Meretseger. As she noticed them, she started making her way towards them.


>Sophia was too caught up in her explanation to notice.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543154

File: 1525486124915.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

>>41543152
Not confusing at all. If anything, this will be like navigating the Broken Sea.

>Barris would put down the map and pull another out of her desk. A truly indecipherable mass of lines covered it. Various notes and numbers dotted it as well. Some clearly denoting which routes to take under certain situations (and certainly bizarre ones at that), others requiring knowledge only the map maker had.


At least I won't have to worry about insane super beings or sea monsters trying to get me.

>She'd put the map away and go fetch a kit of medical items.


I'm ready.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543155

File: 1525486519965.gif (560.16 KB, 500x222, Talking.gif)

>>41543153
Certainly sounds like only one family in charge then.

>Blackbeard would comment.


Hello again Captain Jade. You have quite the skilled doctors.

>He says, gently patted his stitches.

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543156

File: 1525486679372.png (538.04 KB, 1000x1000, Jade_Mini Saturn.png)

>>41543154
>Jade brightens and retrieved the map. She holds her hand up, her fingers poised. It was very exciting to her; this was it! They finally had everything they needed and now all they had to do was stop the game itself!

Alright!! Here we go!!!

<SNAP!


>In a flash of equal green glowing light the two vanish from the spot. When they reappear, they stand in an open field. The sky overhead is blue but fades oddly into a speckling of stars. The area they stood in was sometime in the evening, with the chirruping of crickets echoing around them. A single path stretches out in front of them, the dirt leading onward to rolling hills that appear to shimmer in the distance.


>Strangely there's nobody around in this grassy knoll. It feels specifically barren and lonely. Jade ignored this and regards the map. Sometimes ghosts avoided certain areas, or moved on to more interesting ones. A grassy knoll wasn't terribly entertaining or interesting to stand around in.


Okay...we need to follow this path first, huh? That's convenient!

Captain!Jade/FMNEMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543157

File: 1525486864766.jpg (813.03 KB, 900x1100, Katou.Marika.full.980232.jpg)

>>41543155
Only one family indeed. Hello Sophia.

>Jade approached the two, catching Blackbeard's last comment as she arrived.


>Sophia nodded at the Captain's greeting, avoiding eye contact.


"I should probably get back. It was nice chatting with you."

>She said to Blackbeard and then turned to the hatch and was gone a few seconds later.


>The Captain watched her leave and then turned back to Blackbeard.


Indeed, I only take the best.

>She said with a smile, looking up at him.


I take it went well, then. Apologies for not warning you before we started moving, but it turned out Agent Wilson wasn't going to be coming back any time soon. Figured it'd be best to go after him.

>She took off her hat and ran a hand through her salmon-colored hair.

SS TenmaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543158

File: 1525487105019.jpg (26.16 KB, 87x203, 5f6effb00450e17e961938c7039f52…)

>>41543137

The break room?

>Grunt S Hurries over to the ajar door and steps in as he opens the door.


-------------------------------------------------------

>Koki stares blankly at the odd boy in the blue pajamas. Even though he introduced himself, she doesn't know him well enough to refer to him by that. Even in her thoughts. She types on the text document again.


< Then i wouldn't mind playing it. Should help to pass the time during my leisure hours.


>She's going to have a lot more of those now that she won't be going to school for awhile. If at all.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543159

File: 1525487219318.gif (1.48 MB, 500x222, tumblr_nmr947tXnK1tsx3z1o2_500…)

>>41543157
Well certainly beats walking to the nearest city.

>Blackbeard would say. He'd walk over to the side of the ship to see the ground below.


Speaking of, might you drop me off at Town?

>He'd ask.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543160

>>41543156
>Barris would look around at the environment, somewhat expecting it to be more populated or more at least more interesting.

Alright.

>Barris would say and start down the path, marching forward to hopefully complete this task more quickly.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543161

File: 1525487606824.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543162

File: 1525488569403.gif (50.58 KB, 650x450, castle.gif)

>>41543160
>>41543161
>Their walk carries them down the path. The hills give way to a path leading to a castle, though there's clearly something wrong with it. It's as if two different castles had been smashed together, teal roofing and elaborate arched windows collide with a severe black castle, which looked to be from a different age comparatively. The checkerboard patterns spreading from that side leak onto the grassy landscape, distorting it in the same shimmery appearance.

>Outside of the castle and heading in the opposite direction are a pair of ghosts, both of whom were likely unfamiliar to both of the bubble-travelers. A tall man wearing a green set of godtier pajamas complete with a long-long hood walks alongside a blond haired woman wearing a set of black robes with the familiar Space symbol on the chest. It's hard to tell what's more striking, the screw in the head of the man or the eyepatch for the woman.


>Both don't appear too happy, but it's difficult to tell just how they feel as their eyes were a blank white instead of holding any irises or pupils.


-nothing like running into someone else's business right when everything feels peaceful...we're never going to get any privacy, will we?

>The blonde sighs and sympathetically pats the man's arm and he in turn sighs with a shake of his head. He lifts a hand in a passing wave, the two appearing content to walk past rather than stay and chat.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543163

File: 1525493443346.jpg (32.7 KB, 765x900, Captain-America-Avengers-Infin…)

>>41543102
>Lilly looked at her dad, then at the Doctor, then at her dad once more, wondering why he seemed in a mixture of shock and confusion at her age. With a shrug she went back to playing her game.

...Huh...nano machines huh...?

Well. They sound very useful. And the side effect hardly sounds like a side affect.....I might be inrested in that actually...

>Clint put a hand on his chin, gently rubbing as he admired how well the aging worked on Angela.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543164

File: 1525493535014.png (70.43 KB, 680x680, Dat Flank.png)

>>41543134
>Dom gave a small chuckle, hearing her say taxes. He shook his head before saying

Well, I'll meet you there then? Near the Everfree?

Spider-man!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543165

File: 1525499640244.jpg (324.15 KB, 1988x2887, Peter_Parker_(Earth-616)_from_…)

>>41543107
Yeah, fair enough. Barely anyone ever keeps the first name they come up with. Iron Man used to go around calling himself Titanium Alloy Man. Didn't really catch on as good as he'd thought.

>>41543101
Aight so what about you Izuku? You got that whole super strength thing going on. What's it gonna be? Mighty Man? Mister Fister? Oh! How about The Bicep?

>As he suggests names he gives poses in various flexing positions for emphasis. Powerful names demanded powerful poses after all.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543166

File: 1525500691935.jpg (59.3 KB, 500x245, tumblr_lkwobgnMtB1qayvwm.jpg)

>>41543117
>In his time, Wade had seen the horrors of war first hand. People with their organs hanging out of their body, bodies desecrated and hanging from light poles, the stench of burning flesh isn't something you forget. This wasn't exactly the worst he had ever seen but that didn't make it less traumatic.

>In the infrequent times he had laid eyes on Grell she always had her red mane flowing about. He had seen it in his nightmares from time to time. Seeing her without it just felt wrong. But even with his mouth exposed Grell wouldn't see fright of any kind come from Wade other then the initial shock.


........

>It was a rare moment when Wade was left speechless. He had a thousand bald jokes lined up on the top of his head. None of them felt appropriate at this very moment. He was even as far as tempted to point out that they match now, but he knew that wouldn't help at all.


>New people to the manor wouldn't know but Wade was well aware of Grell's particular condition. Born in a body she couldn't stand, trapped in the wrong gender. Being a woman meant the world to her. And now her most feminine feature was literally ripped away. Wade imagines it was similar to if he got his mask yoinked off in public.


>He doesn't move for a second. He wonders if what he's thinking about doing would even be a good idea. Wouldn't be the worst decision he's made today.


>He leans forward. His arms opening as he lands on Grell as lightly as he could. His arms wrap around her as he pats her on the back.


....I still think you look pretty.

John Eggbert!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543167

File: 1525501168534.jpg (5.65 KB, 225x225, imagesxfbdsf.jpeg)

>>41543158
>The door opening would allow the bucket that had been carefully placed on top to fall and cause the blue gushers stored within to fall onto the grunt's head. The Prankster's Gambit meter fills up by a single notch.

---------------------------
Great! Oh, but I should probably explain how the game works first.

>You place the CD required for installing the game onto the desk beside the computer. This would allow the mute girl to install it if she currently so wished.


First off when you hop in you'll be transported to a world with this ship being the base. Doesn't have to be this ship but you do have to be in some kind of building. Once their you'll see a big glowing circle of light. It's going to follow you around until you throw something in. I've been told to advise you to throwing the least intimidating thing you can get your hands on. I don't know if I can say why though, Noface was kind of vague on that.

>That was a bold face lie. He told you everything you needed to know about the game. You just didn't pay attention.


After that you'll have to complete your world's quest. It's different for every player so I can't really say what yours will be. When you and the other players finish you can gain the prize. Each of you will also gain a different claspect that was assigned to you before you were even born.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543168

File: 1525506196956.jpg (43.65 KB, 950x534, aoty-2016-izuku-midoriya-image…)

>>41543107
>Back to our hotel later

>Izuku blushed softly for a second, being reminded of staying in a room alone with a girl for that amount of time. Though he quickly nodded his head, his hair bouncing with each nod.


Yeah yeah, I'm sure we can think of more once we have more time to think...

>>41543107
>>41543165
M-My hero name?

It's uh....

<"Deku."


...

>Izuku went quiet. He hadn't told anyone other then about a handful his hero name. The name that one person had given him to bully him, but ever since his friend gave him the idea to use it as a hero name instead...For a moment he wonder where that particular friend was, but not wanting to keep Spider-man and Exy waiting, Izuku stood up straight, his hand forming into a fist and he raises it up to chest level, his mouth attempting to form a confident smile.


My Hero name is going to be Deku.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543169

>>41543166
>Grell doesn't immediately look at Wade, but after a stretch of silence she hesitantly glances at him with puffy red eyes for any kind of reaction. The line she assumed was his mouth, free of his fuzzy red mask, didn't look disgusted from what she could tell. If she could. Truthfully she couldn't see much without her glasses and even as close as Wade sat seeing finer details was a struggle.

>Her glasses sat hanging off the bedframe nearby, dangling by the chain that's attached to the frames themselves. Before she actually builds up the energy to try grabbing them however, she feels a set of arms gently settle themselves around her in a soft embrace.


>Naturally the reaper tenses; it's not an unusual feature of hers to tense when being touched when she wasn't the one initially attempting physical contact in such an intimate manner. It's only after Wade's quiet murmur that she slowly relaxes, sniffs, and returns the embrace with a shuddering sigh.


Thank you...

>She supposed someone had to feel that way; she certainly didn't. She gives him a tighter squeeze with her hug and rests her forehead on his shoulder with a low groan.


It's going to take ages to grow it back...at least fifteen years if I'll be so generous. Ugh...

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543170

File: 1525509144453.jpg (6.48 KB, 480x360, What, I did.jpg)

>>41543169
>For a while Wade looks down at the ground. His hand rubbing on Grell's back. If she could see him she would be able to see that he was lost in thought. The kind of look a child would have before stealing a cookie before dinner.

>Before long he pushes Grell away. His hands now grasping onto her shoulders as if demanding her attention.


Can you keep a secret?

>A drastic change of tone from what had previously been set. Few times could be recalled that Wade had ever been so serious.


Because I really...Really need you to promise me that you can keep one.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543171

>>41543170

Wha-?

>The sudden swerve in the mood leaves Grell momentarily stunned and confused. She blinks once at Wade, her shoulders bunched, and squints at him to try and read his expression. His tone was far more serious than she expected, enough to quell a rising initial retort she had in mind.


I-....Yes?

>She couldn't read anything on his face, everything was a splash of red, black, with a pinpoint of white and something looking vaguely of sausage-meat color below it. Normally this wouldn't have been a problem but for the moment it was very inconvenient for her.

Captain!Jade/FMNEMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543172

File: 1525510136838.jpg (60.22 KB, 757x426, Mouretsu-Pirates-manga-Marika-…)

>>41543159
>Jade walked over and joined Blackbeard in looking over the side of the ship.

Town? Yeah, sure, I don't see why not. We fly over it. I assume you know our destination.

>She was silent for a few moments, watching the ground pass by beneath them. Then she looked up at Blackbeard again.


Not interested in seeing our friend in red again?

>She asked, genuinely curious.


I assume you are acquaintances based on his reaction to you. Friends or enemies... guess it doesn't matter.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543173

File: 1525515000184.jpg (449.48 KB, 1000x1537, 8d3da0_5509665.jpg)

>>41543171
Ok....

>He takes a deep breath. His hands slide down her arms. Eventually they droop down to his side. His hand unbuttons his pouch and a purple light would begin to glow from a solid source in his hand.


Just uh.....don't freak out to much. This might tickle. Or sting. I can't say I've done it before.

>The bindings on Grell's head would unwrap as she begins to feel a tingling sensation on her scalp. The regrowth of that would have to come first. The Once that was done the roots would begin to grow back. Shortly followed by the hairs regrowing back. Slowly at first, but the more Wade got used to it it would seem to increase in speed.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543174

File: 1525517833500.jpg (Spoiler Image, 7.22 KB, 299x169, Grell_Retained Silence.jpg)

>>41543173
>Confused by Wade's cagey nature, Grell furrows her brow and frowns as the blur that is Wade's arms move and ultimately retrieve a mysterious purple glow. Again Grell can't tell any finer details of anything that's going on and watches in befuddlement.

W-Wait, what are you-?!

>Grell tenses and jerks, feeling the bandages around her scalp loosen and start to slide off. She jerks and looks around herself as the bandages loop away, her eyes widening in a clear panic. The scalp beneath, surprisingly, had already grown mostly back thanks to the Grell's own healing ability granted to her as a Reaper the damage of the skin was nearly healed aside an angry pink. The moment the last of the bandages fall away Grell immediately slams her hands over her prickling scalp. She too prickles to snap at Wade for the gall of violating her last bit of privacy and dignity, at least until she realizes that there was a prickly sensation beneath her fingers.


What?

>The prickly sensation continues and even pushes against her fingers. Grell moves her hands away with a tentative shrug and feels her scalp itch for a few moments, the fuzzy redness of the new hairs stretching out in a fuzz until they were long enough to start drooping down.


>After that the speed cranks up, enough for the length to double exponentially from a short feathered style to shooting right down her back and pooling on the bed in luxurious red locks. The sudden and familiar weight is a bizarre change from her previously wrong feeling light head.


Wha? Hhhhh-wha-jus-wa...what?

>Grell babbles incoherently and threads her fingers through the red hair. She curls her fingers and gives a gentle and experimental tug. The roots protest with a slight bite of pain, making her release them. She quickly leans back and snatches her glasses off the bedstand and throws them on her face to paint a clearer picture. Sure enough, as if nothing had happened, the red locks drape down her shoulders feeling comfortably soft and looking shinier than ever.


>She looks between her hair and Wade, her jaw dropped and voice squeaking to try and form something that resembled words.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543175

File: 1525522565248.jpg (80.44 KB, 700x435, 6002deadpool-143829.jpg)

>>41543174
>For little less then a minute the hair would continue to grow. It was when the glow ceased that it stopped all together. Wade opens his eyes to see Grell's expression and raise his hands in protest.

I'm sorry! I'm Sorry! Did I make it too long!? Too short!? I was just going by what I remember? Shit it does look shinier then before! Is that a bad thing? I don't know I don't have hair to reference!

>He puts his hands together and places them on his mouth to stop himself from digging his own grave any further. He wasn't entirely sure on what she was going to do at this point.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543176

File: 1525523172041.jpg (48.5 KB, 500x364, Grell_SHUT UP AND KISS ME.jpg)

>>41543175
>Finally the Reaper manages a few noises, but surprisingly only one word.

You...you? You...?

>Grell looks back and forth with rapid succession and stares at the Equestrian. It's gradual, but her expression shifts from shock to absolute delight.


You-!

>The reaper's hands lunge forward and clasp the sides of Wade's face. Grell shortly follows after in a thrust, pressing her lips to Wade's with a sudden and slightly violent jerk into a bombastic and passionate kiss. Her new hair flares out behind her and when it settles she pulls back, fixing Wade with a dazzlingly wide smile.


Thank you.

>Though her teeth are pointed, the expression is hardly as predatorial as usual. Her face remains flushed, her eyes still puffy, though framed by the now new blanket of red hair it's more a familiar sight. The tone of her voice is the most striking, lacking much of her lilt and much more sincerity.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543177

File: 1525525430533.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

>>41543162
>Barris would raise a hand and wave back, but wouldn't stop either.

Do you know those two?

>She'd ask Jade as they continued along.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543178

File: 1525525681911.gif (1.48 MB, 500x222, tumblr_nmr947tXnK1tsx3z1o2_500…)

>>41543172
Our relationship is merely business.

>He'd explain.


Business he'd like not brought home.

>And then he chuckled.


Plus, Wayne Manor hasn't got any rental services.

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543184

File: 1525547822421.jpg (44.94 KB, 564x805, Jade_PUPPER.jpg)

>>41543177
>Jade shrugs and turns her head to watch the two ghosts walk away from them.

Not personally no; they definitely were not from the session we had done and not from my own either!! I'm guessing they must be from the first session that was done on Rigel Prima? I have met a ghost like the lady, but she wasn't godtiered. I think her name is Marie?

No idea who that tall guy is though.

>She hums and looks forward at the castle. A few more ghosts mill around near the doors. Some of these ghosts she recognizes as players from the session she hosted. A pink-haired Crona leans against a checkered wall chatting with a dead Rose, the two embroiled in a detailed conversation. A dead Kanaya appears to listen patiently into their conversation, though the Karkat standing aside the jade troll looked far more bored and mocking the conversation by using his hand to mimic talking.


>Some people Jade didn't recognize. A young man with resplendent dark wings and an older man with glasses and a Life-player godtier hoodie sat on the front stoop of the castle with a bottle of what looks like wine between them. A smaller teenage girl wearing blue Breath godtier robes chats with a dead Jo, her multiple tails fanning behind her in gentle curls further away from these two groups, trading what look like novelty glasses collected around in the bubble itself.


Hmmm?

>Jade regards the map. Their bearing points towards the interior of the castle, past the tall looming doors. She hums to herself and taps the map thoughtfully.


Looks like we have to go inside...

Xion!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543196

File: 1525557711305.png (78.86 KB, 384x442, NoImmediateResponse_NeedEllips…)

<Tap. Tap. Tap...taptaptap!

>After all the hullabaloo of the World Council it was nice to settle into something a little more normal at home. Xion was glad for the lack of excitement after the panic ensued from the disappearance of the three nations, and that the tensions at work seemed to be slowly ebbing from the high alert.


>Still her life wasn't a stasis. To say she wasn't affected by Nepeta leaving was incorrect, as the cat-like troll had been one of the room-mates that she enjoyed with no reservations attached. It had been a sudden departure and one Dave had unceremoniously dropped on her one night as a passing comment.


>Nepeta had been missing Karkat. Xion supposed that her leaving eventually wasn't much a surprise. Still, it was a bummer for her and something to get used to.


>Xion sighs and sits back in her chair. A pile of invitations sat spread in front of her with a list aside her. The list itself, she noticed, was depressingly scant of names she would happily write. Inviting people to her wedding wasn't so much a difficulty than thinking of who she could invite. Her housemates were obvious choices and a couple or pals from Research and Development at the Riftguard, as well as Mr. Uno, but who else could she share her special day with?


>She thinks of the mansion and bites her lip. How many friends at Wayne Manor did she have there that she could invite? Was it even a good idea to do so? Her stomach ties in a knot and she sighs, putting the pen aside for now.


Hn...

>Her eyes drift away from her list to look to the other side of the table and a second list. She cranes her head to get a good look, hoping that list wouldn't exceed her own.


How's your list going?

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543197

File: 1525558214312.png (3.92 KB, 119x159, images.png)

>>41543196
The list wasn't all that impressive by anyones standards, and there'd be a lot of names there that Xion would most likely recognize from anecdotes Dave has shared of his life and people he knows.

Most of the trolls had recieved an event along with the rest of the kids from his time spent in sburb. A few names she would most likely have a passing familiarity with from work.

Alongisde those names however is a few that Xion would recognize with ease. Alton Sutcliff, Wade Wilson, Frank Stein, and Grell Sutcliff.

"Not too badly."

He wasn't particularly stressed out about the invites, he'd already worked on some of them the other night by himself, not wanting Xion to end up doing them all when he wasn't around.

"Mostly just a few friends and family."

It wasn't looking like their wedding would be a huge affair, which was fine by him, although he was considering inviting both of the Princesses to attend. He'd never met the one but if he was going to extend an invite then he should invite both of them...

Xion!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543198

File: 1525558630181.png (48.91 KB, 233x268, Ha HAH.PNG)

>>41543197
>The varieties of names are, mostly, familiar to Xion in regards to Dave's past. He mentioned a few on the fly and some when giving her some basic rundowns of things he had done in the past. She even recognized Karkat's and Nepeta's name among the group, eliciting a brighter smile from her.

Looks good, looks very-

>Said smile freezes, however, when she spies a few conspicuous names.


...Dave?

>She folds her hands and smiles serenely at the knight. Her fingers thread together and she leans back into her seat. She speaks lightly but there is an unsettling cut to her tone that was unlike her usual chipper self.


Are you actually inviting Grell Sutcliff to our wedding?

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543200

File: 1525558856058.png (85.04 KB, 500x518, tumblr_nw8k0pbPxM1s840uvo1_500…)

>>41543198
"Uhh.."

There's the slightest raise of an eyebrow hidden beyond his shades at her change of tone, although his voice stays perfectly neutral.

"Yeah, I mean, I can't invite Wade and not extend an invite to his girlfriend."

From your last few conversations with him it was clear things were fairly serious there, or at least, for him they were. You'd never actually spent any significant amount of time around the red head yourself.

Captain!Jade/FMNEMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543201

File: 1525559249073.jpg (40.47 KB, 225x350, 4750873-162593.jpg)

>>41543178
>Jade nodded, content with the explanation.

Sounds about right.

>She knew a lot about "business" of all sorts, and could think of many things the two could be working on together that they wouldn't want shared around. Of course, none of her ideas would be anywhere near correct, but she didn't know that.


>She joined Blackbeard's chuckle.


That's true for most sovereign nations.

>She would add. She was aware of the manor's status as a country, and she wasn't surprised by it, after over 300 years of existence, not much did.


Hopefully they won't mind me sharing their airspace for a while. Not that they'll have much choice.
This post was edited by its author on .

Xion!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543202

File: 1525559318206.png (21.18 KB, 156x205, Gonna Have To Hurt You Aren't …)

>>41543200

Yeah. You also invited-

>She reaches forward and taps the name 'Alton Sutcliff' on the list.


Him. I actually don't mind that you invited him because Mr. Sutcliff is actually a very nice and kind man who let me stay in the manor all those years and he's dating your sister, but I don't think I have to go over how much him and Grell hate each other do I?

>Xion pulls her arm back and folds it with the other, fixing Dave with a disapproving and firm frown. She wasn't a fan of the red reaper, who she in her time at Wayne Manor determined to be an narcissistic violent psychopath.


It doesn't take much to have them go at each other, and things could go wrong pretty quickly!

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543203

File: 1525559606119.jpg (98 KB, 800x1000, homestuck___dave_strider_by_me…)

>>41543202
"So we'll just seat them far away from each other."

Weren't they related? It probably wouldn't devolve into violence all that fast, besides he was pretty sure neither of them could do anything he wouldn't be able to handle in time.

"We'll just put Stein over by Grell and Wade, he wouldn't deal with any of that nonsense happening."

The doctor always struck him as a kind of no nonsense kind of guy.

Angela!MercyEZZBUCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543204

>>41543163
>Angela nodded and smiled.

Most people are when they first hear about it. Slower aging is just one step closer to the immortality scientists like me have been trying to achieve for centuries.

>Her smile faded slightly as she thought about the efforts of her colleagues on that same issue. A moment later it left her face completely.


Anyways, I have been working on creating more nanobots since I've arrived on this world.

>She points to the unconscious form of the gryphon on the bed next to the desk.


You may remember Silver Wing from your help moving her a while back. I had to give her my last injection of nanobots from back on my world. Otherwise I only have the nanobots that are tied to my staff, and those are far too advanced to put in someone's body.

>She looked back at Clint.


But if you really are interested, I should have some more in a few weeks. Give you some time to think it over, perhaps.

Xion!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543205

File: 1525560316187.png (65.77 KB, 350x350, And I Care Why.png)

>>41543203

..And you think that'll work?

>Xion wasn't too confident in this proposed plan. She did understand that Dave wanted to invite Wade and Grell was, surprisingly, dating the guy currently. She couldn't fathom how but Wade himself was always something of an enigma to her.


If you're confident about it then okay but if things go sour during the reception I'm not going to be very happy about it.

>It's probably an understatement. It was supposed to be a special day. If there was any interpersonal drama that was going to erupt she'd snuff it out.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543206

File: 1525560349191.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

>>41543184
>As they walked, there would be a distinct lack of dead Barrises. Barris herself had a good idea as to why. Vaykor had warned her the Janus Key resurrected it's user, but brainwashed to serve the Orokin. Or at least they theorized it was the Orokin. Those ones were probably just trapped in their dead sessions. Or if not, far away from here.

>But their were a few about. Most looking quite crestfallen, having realized they had lost to their brother. Some had come to terms with their new life, one was speaking with a Kanaya nearby.


So do you have any idea what it is we will find?

>Barris would ask.

Taako!Tacco/2gH6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543207

File: 1525560581182.png (50.93 KB, 185x380, 2017-07-13 02_44_13-Taako - Go…)

>>41542960
>Taako let the map go when he felt the levitation spell take hold of it, dropping his hands to his sides.

>He nodded.


You're welcome. Thank you for your offer of assistance. I hope it's not what I expect and that, come a few weeks, you'll have a nice new necromantic artifact.

>He took the Umbra staff from his arm and leaned it over his shoulder.


If you'll excuse me now, though, I need to work on some Opening Day invitations and fliers.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543208

File: 1525560633212.gif (560.16 KB, 500x222, Talking.gif)

>>41543201
They might. They have an angel dude that can mulch an entire ship crew.

>Blackbeard recalling the broadcast of Eridan's attack by Triangle.


Well, maybe. Never know who might be lodging there at any given time.

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543209

File: 1525560820126.gif (50.91 KB, 400x456, 138219242329.gif)

>>41543205
"I mean, probably, If it doesn't I can just throw out whoever causes trouble."

He glances sideways at her engagement ring and the bright orange stone on it. There wouldn't be any reason she couldn't handle anything herself either.

He'd just have to make sure things didn't explode, and that he had a long talk with Wade before the wedding.

"I mean, if you really want me too I wont invite her.."

Pinwheel!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543210

File: 1525560910448.jpg (54.93 KB, 600x338, pinwheel-large.jpg)

>>41543207
>The lantern's colour would return to normal.

Of course, see you later and best of luck.

Goodbye!
Good luck with your store.
Good day sir

>He'd turn to leave, little need to test the grounds when he could have the cause of it for more discreet tests.

Captain!Jade/FMNEMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543211

File: 1525561089942.jpg (233.79 KB, 1140x1710, Katou.Marika.full.1121037.jpg)

>>41543208
>Jade simply smiled.

I know Alexander told you this ship is almost 100% automated. The crew is mainly only here for fights. They are, for the most part, expendable, and they're aware of that.

>She shrugged.


But I'm not too worried, either way. The ship can handle anything thrown at it, and what's more, I can too. But I'm not planning on taking any hostile actions, anyways. Just saving Agent Wilson another trip to Oatville is all.

>At this point, at the place they were standing, they would be able to see Town coming up in the distance. It wouldn't be long before they were close enough for Blackbeard to be dropped off outside the city limits.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543212

File: 1525561374330.gif (1.48 MB, 500x222, tumblr_nmr947tXnK1tsx3z1o2_500…)

>>41543211
Not sure if he did, but he did mention there were certain terms you forgot to mention when I boarded.

>Blackbeard said as he turned around to lean against the side of the railing.


I know I won't be on your ship much longer, but wouldn't mind knowing them for the future.

Taako!Tacco/2gH6Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543214

File: 1525561683913.jpg (6.82 KB, 227x200, taako_2_by_todd_cog-daxi6ji.pn…)

>>41543210
Goodbye!

>Taako said with a wave, turning back to his store. He took a step forward, and then disappeared.


~~~

>And reappeared inside Phantomhive Manor, in one of the rooms he had made into his "office". The area was pretty much exactly what one would expect a wizard's office to look like. A desk, covered in different parchments and scrolls, a skull or two here and there, some bottles of glowing liquid. Several bookshelves, filled with books with parchments sticking out of them.


>Taako sat down at his desk, leaning the Umbra Staff against it on the ground. He cleared off a small area on his desk and pulled out a small stack of parchments and a magic quill.


>He placed the quill on the paper and let it go, the pen standing on it's own with a slight glow of purple magic.


>He looked to the Umbra staff, placing his elbow on his chair and placing his hand on his chin.


So, Lup, who do we know? There's Mayor Torgue and that Reaper whose name I never got...

>After another moment of thought, he sat up straighter, moving to sit in the chair with his hands splayed together.


Ah, Xion, I almost forgot. How can you not send a personal invitation to the first person you meet in a new world? You know, that gives me an idea... maybe I should have a dinner party...

>The wizard shook his head and laughed.


One thing at a time, Taako, one thing at a time.

>Leaning forward in his chair, he started to dictate to the quill, the pen moving on it's own, writing out his words on the parchment in beautiful flowing script.


"Dear Miss Xion, You are hereby cordially invited to the Grand Opening of Fantasy Costco..."

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543215

File: 1525561779141.jpg (60.19 KB, 997x614, Z_PatchworkLab.jpg)

>>41543206
>When they reach the doors Jade pushes them open with a slight grunt. The interior of the castle's white foyer stretches out in front of them but the dark lighting gives it a gloomy atmosphere. Inside the castle are a few more ghosts and, curiously, a food stand where a ghost of a dark haired teenager with rectangle-framed glasses sold 'POPCORN' in large letters. The cart itself looks like it was hijacked from a carnival, complete with bottles of Faygo sitting in a tub of ice aside it. A queue of other ghosts wait to buy, impatiently, behind a ghost of a troll with large bull-like horns who fumbled with a piggy-bank between his hands.

>Inside the castle a noise bounces off the walls, sounding like far-away arguing. It's hard to tell where it's coming from but the row is loud enough to carry where they stand. One of the ghosts, another Kanaya with a delicate red dress, chortles and shakes her head. At their proximity they can even hear some of her conversation with another Crona ghost, this one with a little black Ragnarok peering out over his shoulder with blank bulging eyes.


-and it's not often you see something like it. Entertaining as it is I had to come back and fetch a snack before the show continues. Hopefully I can find the spot they are again. Rarely do I see something that cathartic in these bubbles.

>Ahead the foyer darkens and morphs again, this time into an ominous looking space with arrows on the floor and a flickering computer screen. Two directions spread before them, pointing to different swinging doors. The map takes them right and into a dark hallway, which lacks any defining features. A stairwell meets the two and Jade carefully leads them down, using a tiny sun to light the way.


I don't recognize a lot of these places; it looks like these new players are adding new locations to the bubbles with their memories!

>As they proceed down the faraway shouting seems to get louder. It's still not close enough to tell what is being said but the row flares up and quiets between gaps of time. Curiously, the voice never seems to change, sounding as if someone is simply shouting for the sake of it.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543217

>>41543215
I certainly hope none of mine show up.

>The last thing they'd need as a trip to the Broken Sea. While it would be interesting, it could severely through off their map with the oddities spawned from it. Barris would listen to the voice, trying to see if she could recognize it.


You know that voice?

>She'd ask.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543218

File: 1525562324839.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

Xion!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543219

File: 1525562501818.png (27.23 KB, 199x222, Euhhhhh.PNG)

>>41543209
>Xion frowns. Though it was a tempting proposition there were a few problems with purposefully excluding someone from their wedding, especially when it was Wade's current girlfriend. If this were a few years back Xion wouldn't have been as torn up with excluding him too but doing it now would have been a real cruddy move.

No...it's not a good idea. She could take it personally and then that could be a whole new headache.

>It'd be easier to let things flow and take any problems as they came. Both of them were capable of handling any issue but for their wedding day she had been hoping not having to worry about anything at all.


>Xion sighs and rubs her arm.


So how will seating arrangements be like then? My list isn't too long on my end...

Captain!Jade/FMNEMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543220

File: 1525562691541.jpg (813.03 KB, 900x1100, Katou.Marika.full.980232.jpg)

>>41543212
>Jade looked confused for a brief moment.

Terms...?

>But then realization dawned on her.


Oh, those! Man, I haven't had need to explain those in years, I almost forgot about them.

>She shook her head and drew a hand through her hair.


It's simple, really. When boarding my ship, you are stepping onto sovereign soil, so to speak, and there are a few things you have to keep in mind. It's really mostly basic stuff. If I, as Captain, tell you to do something or go somewhere, you do it. For the safety of the crew, the ship, and yourself.

>As she explained this, she continued looking out over the passing landscape.


Other things are a bit less... nice, I suppose. If you board my ship, you don't get forewarning if we sail again, so it's up to you to make sure you get off the ship if you don't want to go somewhere. If you pose a threat to the safety of the crew or the ship, you will be thrown in the brig. Depending how bad the incident is, you may or may not be treated as an enemy combatant and my homeworld's policies on the treatment of those are... let's just say not very nice.

>She paused for a moment and she seemed like she was finished, but then she added one last thing.


Oh, right, if you get caught trying to go lower than the third deck, or if you are caught in decks 4 through 8, you basically forfeit the rights afforded to you as a passenger aboard this ship. And you don't really want to know what that means.

>As she finished she turned around and leaned back against the railing herself.


For the most part, it's really just about following basic shipboard etiquette. I'm sure with a name like Marshal D. Teach you are aware of what that means, even as a pirate.

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543221

File: 1525562823138.png (263.71 KB, 640x617, dave_strider_by_genjisorrow-d5…)

>>41543219
"I figure we can just have us in the middle and then fan out from there, mix people up and such and keep anyone who might have problems with each other on opposite sides."

That at least would make it easy for them to keep an eye on things if anyone wanted to make any kind of trouble.

Although, things had been mostly quite for both of them for awhile, so maybe they'd get lucky.

"Makes it easier for anyone that wants to to come to us."

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543222

File: 1525562830020.gif (23.71 KB, 200x200, gunz.gif)

>>41543217
>>41543218
>Jade listens carefully, her fluffy dog ears perked to listen to the voices. Compared to Barris the words were already coming to her as audible, though the voice itself...

Hnnmm...kind of? I know I've heard this voice here before but I can't remember whose it is!

>When they reach the bottom of the steps the hall stretches on. The hallways itself changes from the dark stairwell to a slightly wider hallway with barred walls aside them on both sides. Jade looks into one of these cells and sees some items placed out of reach. Treasures in one cell. Garbage in another. A lonely Lil Cal with a dark sword stabbed through its gut sits alone in one cell which she quickly looks away from with a shiver. The voices ahead get louder and louder the further they walk.


>For Barris, the voice would finally be audible. And also sound very familiar to her in particular.


you WWHAT?!

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543224

File: 1525563249491.png (266.4 KB, 741x1641, GT Barris.png)

>>41543222
Eridan?

>Barris would mutter to herself and speed up her pace to investigate.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543225

File: 1525563299448.jpg (14.76 KB, 279x284, 1363317760588.jpg)

>>41543176
>When Grell begins her spastic murmurs Wade would lower his hands. Luckily Grell couldn't see the panic on his face. His gritted teeth pressing against each other so hard they could break diamonds.

<"I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'm Gonna die!


>He repeats to himself mentally before he feels Grell her placing her hands on either side of his face. Shortly followed by her lunging her face at him


<"I'm gonna-"


>He can't even finish his thought before he feels her lips press against his. For a brief moment Wade's mind is clear of thoughts as though his brain is focused on processing the situation. He wasn't all that used to this type of response from Grell for anything. After she pulls herself away and expresses herself with a loud "thank you" does another thought enter Wade's mind.


<"....I'm gonna live?"


>If it weren't for the mask, Grell probably could have seen Wade turn cross-eyed from the encounter. His hands lowering to his lap with the gem tucked nicely between his hand and thigh. In his stupefied state Wade could only think of one sentence to say at this moment.


Deadpony do good?

Xion!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543226

File: 1525563955757.png (23.89 KB, 165x162, AndThatIsWhat.png)

>>41543221

That's true...

>Xion considers Dave's list and looks at her own. Their wedding wouldn't be massive but there was still a respectable amount of people they both intended to invite. If there were less she would have been more hesitant but as it stood she hoped it would all turn out okay.


>She nods after a moment and looks to him.


Okay, I think that works. If anyone has problems with anyone else they don't have to mingle if they don't want to. Just...can you ask Wade to make sure things stay civil?

>She stands and walks around the table to fetch the letters and envelopes they collected. The venue had already been chosen. A nice church in central district was their choice, with a reception planned elsewhere to safeguard from any potential weather conflicts.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543227

File: 1525564098357.gif (560.16 KB, 500x222, Talking.gif)

>>41543220
Well you may want to inform people of the "We take off whenever" term in the future.

>He'd say.


And yeah, I get the picture.

>He'd turn his head to look out at the landscape.


So how long do you think you'll be hanging around till you move on?
This post was edited by its author on .

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543229

File: 1525564435318.gif (273.73 KB, 450x394, highfive.gif)

>>41543226
"Yeah I'll talk to him."

He'd planned on doing that anyway, if only to try to make sure things went more smoothly. He wouldn't have really bothered if Xion hadn't seemed so concerned about it.

He wasn't feeling all that much more nervous as the wedding itself approached, however he was almost positive that was going to change once the date started looming a little closer.

"I'm sure everything will work out fine."

Captain!Jade/FMNEMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543230

File: 1525564602353.jpg (7.91 KB, 300x168, download.jpg)

>>41543227
Yeah, apologies for that. It's been a while since I've had passengers that weren't going somewhere I needed to take them too.

>She said with a slight shrug of her shoulders. She'd take a moment to answer his question, taking things into consideration.


Well... I'll probably be at the Manor for no more than a week at most, if that. As for nearby, well... I can't say for sure. I've decided to put my current plans on hold for the time being, so I'll probably be near enough to Town for a month or so, depending on anything that might come up.

>She smirked, turning back around in time to see that their approach to Town was almost finished.


But, if you end up needing my ship's services, I'm sure all you'll need to do is follow the rumors about a shark woman and you'll no doubt find me.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543231

File: 1525564962522.png (2.16 MB, 1325x1412, Marshall D. Teach.png)

>>41543230
Eeeeh

>Blackbeard would shrug at her advice on how to find her.


You might find yourself with some competition in the rumour mill.

>He'd say with a chuckle. Him knowing a few shark ladies himself that such a search would lead one too.

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543232

File: 1525565172559.png (Spoiler Image, 194.22 KB, 500x563, FUCKIN REE.png)

>>41543224
-Huh?

>Jade jolts and hurries after Barris. Their path remains thankfully linear and following Jade's map, but the cells fade away into a new environment that's just as dark as the cells leading up to it. They emerge in a new place, a dark city with a towering skyscraper looming overhead. A few ghosts linger in the dark fringes near the buildings, some sitting on the rooftops and looking to the center of the plaza.


>In the center two figures stand, one gripping the orange jumpsuit of the other between tightly clenched fists. The aggressor is a troll regaled in glorious golden pajamas similar to Barris'. Jagged violet wings flared from his back. The other is marginally taller than the other, missing an arm, glasses, and most notably of all any sign of life in his yellow eyes. There's a gap of silence between the two, only to reveal why. The troll in the yellow pajamas was violently shaking the taller version.


YOU ARE THE MOST FRUSTRATIN INFURIATIN ABSOLUTELY DENSE FUCKIN VVERSION OF MYSELF I EVVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE TO MEET!

>The other troll sighs.


Yeah.

>The shorter golden-pajama troll stops mid shake and jerks the other closer to his face, his expression turning into a livid sneer.


YEAH?! That's all you can fuckin say to my face you gobfaced lily-livvered codfish?!

>The other simply stares passively at the other and manages another gusty sigh.


Yeah.

FUCK YOU!

>One of the ghosts nearby, a troll with nubby horns and an expression of pure malicious glee stuffs a handful of popcorn into his mouth. Jade watches the exchange blankly. Ahead and past the row were split again and she consults the map to see where to go next.

Captain!Jade/FMNEMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543233

>>41543231
>Jade shrugs herself.

Not sure how many people walk around Town wearing my uniform, shark or not.

>She tapped her fingers on the railings, drumming them softly.


If nothing else, I'm sure I'll be using this form just as much. It's also pretty hard to miss this ship, and it's unlikely it'll be very far away from where I am. If all else fails, just hang out near the ship.

>She smiles.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543234

File: 1525565686427.gif (560.16 KB, 500x222, Talking.gif)

>>41543233
True. Excluding Skyjaws, most of them don't have legs.

>He'd say with a laugh.


But I'll keep that in mind.

>He'd say and then wait for the ship to land.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543235

File: 1525565858831.png (54.49 KB, 160x162, Grell_Absolute Ecstacy.PNG)

>>41543225

Good?

>This time Grell's hands fall onto Wade's shoulders, her eyes bright. Her smile threatens to hop right off her face from how brightly it was.


I daresay I could hardly call anything quite as excellent as something so drab as 'good'. That was fantastic! Look at this-!

>She pulls a hand back and tosses her hair, which falls perfectly over her shoulder in a cascade of red. The reaper watches it it for a few moments, wiggles in place, and looks back to Wade with a bounce on the bed.


Ohhh! I could kiss you again~!

Captain!Jade/FMNEMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543236

>>41543234
>It was almost immediately after Blackbeard finished speaking that the Seaward began to slow and shed altitude. They were still about a mile outside Town, but that was as close Jade had wanted to get to it for the time being.

>The ship finally floated to a stop and the railing near where Jade and Blackbeard were standing opened up, the gangplank sliding out soon after and hitting the ground with a thud.


Well, Teach, I know we're still a bit outside of Town, but this is your stop.

>Jade said with an apologetic smile, pushing off the railing and walking over to the gangplank.


If you ever need a ride, just look for my ship, as we discussed.

Xion!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543238

File: 1525566227229.jpg (9.23 KB, 215x235, InATropicalHideAway.jpg)

>>41543229
>Xion nods. She's satisfied with Dave's response and walks around the table to pass Dave some invitations and carry hers back to her spot. She sits and starts to write out the invitations she wanted to send but pauses and looks at the empty box underneath all the other names.

...

>A part of her wanted to pen the name, but wasn't it in bad taste to? Her stomach clenches uncomfortably and she returns to writing out the invitations. Her eyebrows pinch up as a worried frown appears on her face. A feeling of sadness mixed with a peppering of guilt swirled a round in her gut.


...

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543239

File: 1525566488303.png (20.21 KB, 107x125, 138219359607s (1).png)

>>41543238
It's not hard for him to notice the worried frown and pinch of her eyebrows. He'd already worked on some of his invitations earlier in the week and didn't have a lot left to do.

"You okay?"

Whatever was bothering her he'd do his best to try to solve it if he could, and if he couldn't then at least he'd be here to listen to it.

It probably was anything too bad though.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543240

File: 1525566678497.png (2.16 MB, 1325x1412, Marshall D. Teach.png)

>>41543236
Sure thing. See you around Captain.

>Blackbeard would say and then depart the ship.

Captain!Jade/FMNEMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543241

>>41543240
>Once Blackbeard was down the gangplank and on his way towards Town, the platform retracted and the railing close back up.

>Jade made her way back up to stand beside Meretseger.


Well, that went well.

>She would say and then signal for the helmswoman to start the ship's engines once again, and soon they were back on their way towards Wayne Manor.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543242

File: 1525567019809.png (131.81 KB, 535x512, Shocked_Barris.PNG)

>>41543232
Give me a moment Jade.

>Barris would say and then make her way towards the two.


Eridan? Is that you you?

>She's ask to the taller one.

Xion!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543244

File: 1525567933327.png (35.8 KB, 248x216, And I Can't Change That.PNG)

>>41543239
>Xion pauses, her pen lifting from the invitation she was working on. She sighs and puts the pen down with a shake of her head.

Just...thinking about who I can invite from the manor. I don't actually have that many friends there anymore and...it makes me kind of sad? I used to have friends there but now I can barely think of anyone I want to invite that you already don't have on your list.

>She frowns and feels her gut slightly jerk again. With an uncomfortable shift she looks at Dave tentatively.


And one of the people I can think of...I don't know if I should...you know.

...

>She looks down at her hands and folds them on the table.


He hasn't talked to me since I yelled at him. When he was playing Sburb. I don't even know if he's okay or not. Or if he's even at the manor. He didn't leave with Professor Stein or Ms. Mjolnir, I know that much, but...


>Roll 1d1000 = 809 odds only, her brow scrunches as a thought suddenly occurs to her. She looks back at Dave and frowns at him. She says nothing and stares vaguely at him.

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543246

File: 1525568294860.png (32.04 KB, 121x125, 138219469665s.png)

Who could she be talking abo-

Oh

Oh

His jaw clenches slightly and then unclenches, the only sign of the internal debate of exactly what he thought of the person in question.

"If you want to invite him you can, I can't say I particularly want him there but.."

He pauses slightly, as if unsure how to word what he's going to say.

"He was an important part of your life, so if you want him there I'm okay with that."

Roll 1d1000 = 551 Evens, and he notices her scrunched up and vague stare, responding with one of his own.

"....What?"

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543247

File: 1525569075295.png (129.37 KB, 263x377, Z_godtierin.PNG)

>>41543242
>Both trolls look towards the interloper. The taller aggressed one lifts his only arm in a half-hearted wave.

>It's the golden-pajama one that actually does something. He releases the taller one and whirls around. To Barris, this Eridan looked remarkably younger than the one she had gotten to know. His glasses sit on his face properly, as immaculately cared for as the rest of his appearance. It's a stark contrast to the other one behind him who looked grimy and vaguely starved in comparison. His eyes, like all the other ghosts in the bubbles, are a blank white instead of typical yellow.


ExCUSE me but wwe are in the middle of a little powwwwoww here that has been wwaitin for fuckin ages by me in fuckin particular! You can sit your ass dowwn an wwait your turn if you wwant some of that! This pathetic entitled UNGRATEFUL fuckin piece a carp has been long ovverdue for someone beatin some sense into his think pan.

Ungrateful?

>The smaller sea-troll's glasses flash and he whips around to confront the other again with a snarl.


YEAH! Un-FUCKIN-grateful you fuckin sorry belchbubblin SLIME! You havve EVVERYTHIN any one a Us-es wwould fuckin kill for, a fuckin OPPORTUNITY wwith LIFE and you're fuckin BLOWWIN IT.

>The Eridan Barris would be familiar with sighs, his fins drooping as he regarded the younger version of himself.


No I'm not.

YES you fuckin ARE!

No.

Yes!

No. I'm not supposed to fuckin be alivve. All I'm meant to do is fuck evverythin up and die. I'm not evven the alpha vversion of us so wwhat's the fuckin point-

>Again the gold-pajamaed version grabs the jumpsuit and snarls in his face, quaking with barely restrained rage.


You. DENSE. MOTHERFUCKER. That fuckin shit doesn't matter wwhen you havve the fuckin opportunity to provve to EVVERYONE that wwe aren't some fuckin cause to givve up on! You are OUTSIDE the fuckin bubbles, you can fuckin groww an change! WWE FUCKIN CAN'T BECAUSE WWE'RE DEAD!

Xion!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543249

File: 1525570527633.png (96.84 KB, 293x440, LetMePointOutAFlawInYourLogic.…)

>>41543246
>Xion glances up but doesn't respond for a long moment but digests Dave's response. She regrets not having looked at him directly when he spoke; usually it was easier to read him then but she had been distracted by something else. She wonders briefly if she should even broach the topic or simply let it lie where it was.

He was. But it's your wedding too. It'd be awkward if I invited my ex just because...and even then I don't even know if he'd come if I did.

>It had been some time since their breakup and communication ran from sparse to nonexistent. She thought perhaps he got himself wound up in some other adventure, as he was wont to do, or perhaps he had moved on by now and let her go in the wayside.


>One thing was for sure to her though; after what they broke up over there was no logical way Crona could have left Wayne Manor.

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543251

File: 1525571040850.gif (15.76 KB, 500x346, 138219356686s.gif)

>>41543249
He doesn't even give her any indication that he's against it, just looking at her from behind the lens of his shades.

"If you want to invite him I'll be fine, it's not a problem at all."

That wasn't entirely true, but it was close enough to the truth that he knows she wouldn't be able to tell the difference. If it would help her he'd put up with the shithead.

Xion!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543256

File: 1525574012536.png (59.02 KB, 390x390, Feeling Kinda Down.png)

>>41543251
Hn...

>Xion takes a long moment to consider, then finally scribbles the name on the bottom of her list with a question mark aside it. She didn't expect him to go but to it wouldn't hurt to offer the invitation anyway. A part of her even wanted to see how he was doing, and if he was doing as better as he suggested before their communication went dark.


I'll put that on a maybe and get back to that invite. Until then we have a bunch of other people to send these to. Like...

>She frowns and looks at Dave fully. The thought she lingered on earlier comes back to mind, and she regards him with a steady stare.


Professor Stein. Just...how are we inviting him? Are you going to go back to his world and invite him and Ms. Mjolnir to come back for our wedding?

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543260

File: 1525575204981.png (761.52 KB, 900x1125, Neutral.png)

>>41543256
"What? No, I'm just gonna stop by the manor and deliver it to him."

Stein hadn't returned to his world, at least, not that Dave had heard of. Although come to think of it he hasn't heard anything about Marie in quite a long time.

He was sure he would know if Stein had left though, Wade would have said something to him.

"He's still there, hasn't left that I know of."

Xion!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543262

File: 1525575846549.jpg (10.5 KB, 154x168, Just Play The MGS FOUND Noise.…)

>>41543260
>Xion blinks slowly at Dave. She wonders if he's joking with her but his absolutely stoic expression suggested that wasn't the case. She blinks again.

N-Noooo...? Professor Stein had an appointment he and Ms. Mjolnir had a couple months ago. Even Mr. Sutcliff was there to say goodbye! I was working that day, I saw them leave!

>She was confident she did. She had even passed something on to Wade as per the man's request: the set of car keys to Stein's prized DeLorean. It was a sad day and not one Xion had thought about for a few weeks.

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543264

File: 1525576652438.png (297.7 KB, 600x862, homestuck__dave_strider_by_sca…)

>>41543262
"Okay well he was absolutely here the last time I was at the manor, and Wade hasn't said anything to me about him leaving."

He knows that Stein is still around, he vaguely remembers seeing him the last time he was at the mansion visiting with Rose.

"We can go see right now if you want, I'm sure he's there."

Xion!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543266

File: 1525577817173.png (632.07 KB, 990x990, coffee.png)

>>41543264

You-...? Mmmmn.

>She squints at Dave and stares at him for a long moment. After an uncomfortable silence passes she plants her hands on the smooth surface of the table and stands up.


Okay! Let's go.

>She holds her hand up and summons a dark corridor, which shimmers and rises from the ground nearby. It's a familiar path, one guaranteed to drop them off at the top of the stairwell in Wayne Manor. She had made plenty of them before when she used to live there, after all.

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543267

File: 1525577935835.png (12.86 KB, 650x450, image33.png)

>>41543266
He looks at the dark corridor for a moment before mentally sighing and taking her hand.

"Alright, lets go then."

He stands up, taking her hand and letting her lead him into the corridor. He far preferred travelling by flash stepping, however, he wasn't about to complain now.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543269

File: 1525579381802.png (558.86 KB, 1000x421, Deadpool-test-footage.png)

>>41543235
>It took Wade a second to realize that indeed was not in trouble. Seemed to be quite the opposite.

Well I mean I wouldn't be in a position to say no.

>Despite everything that happened he was still able to put up his act. The events in Oatville would have to come to be dealt with sooner or later. Tomorrow would be a challenging day of relocating the survivors. Teams would have to be assembled to once again reconstruct the town. Not really work for a field agent such as himself. For now he would allow himself to enjoy this moment. The woman he cared for was happy. He imagined most guys couldn't reshape the universe to bend over backwards in this manner. Wade didn't particularly like having to resort to the power of the gem as much as he had. After all happiness wasn't an emotion when risking exposing one of the greatest secrets of the universe. But this...this put a smile on his face.

Xion!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543271

File: 1525580356366.png (8.17 KB, 100x100, Seriously.png)

>>41543267
>The pass through the swirling dark energy. The sensation of the dark magic feels similar to cold water flowing over them but goes away just as quickly. When they emerge from the darkness they emerge from a second portal at the top of the stairs in the Wayne Manor foyer.

>She's bewildered to find there wasn't the ever-present smell of drying paint that she had become used to over the years of living in Wayne Manor. The light hint of lemon tinged the air from cleaning agents used for the windows and carpets. The foyer was decorated with furniture in what used to be a wide empty space. Xion glances aside at the lower floor of the foyer with a bewildered frown.


Huh...it's a little different since the last time I was here.

>She looks forward to the hall, which still looked as normal as ever. With a purposeful march she walks down the hall and right up to a door with a familiar plaque drilled into it. 'Dr. Franken Stein' stands out on the plate, though conspicuously the second plate that often sat beneath it was gone, leaving two holes left in the door where some screws had previously been.


>Xion looks to Dave, then back to the door, and knocks. There's a pause, and to her astonishment the door swings open. The tall and pale figure of the doctor blinks at his two visitors, his eyes flicking between a stunned Xion and the stoic Dave.


...Hi. Can I help you two?

SS TenmaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543273

File: 1525581071967.jpg (26.16 KB, 87x203, 5f6effb00450e17e961938c7039f52…)

>>41543167

>Grunt S falls to the ground, completely caught off guard by the bucket of gushers. He quickly takes the bucket off and looks around the room.


Must have been Grunt L

>He shoves a handful of blue gushers in his mouth.


---------------------------------------------------

>He had her, then he lost her. She could not quite comprehend exatnly how it was that a game disc would be able to warp reality as he had been describing. Perhaps he was just being overzealous in his description of the game. Just a matter of perspective.


...

>Or perhaps he was trying to lull her into a false sense of security before doing something terrible. Just look at that face. It's hiding something. Though for now, she elects to allow him to continue his present course.


< Sounds fake, but okay.


>Who even was this noface? Was he talking about Spirited Away? That's just a character in a movie.

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543274

File: 1525581897682.jpg (98 KB, 800x1000, homestuck___dave_strider_by_me…)

>>41543271
Dave gives an almost involuntary shiver at the sensation of the magic washing over him. He's sure Rose would be fascinated by the stuff but it just made him feel uncomfortable.

"Sup."

Dave greets the doctor with a singular nod, glancing between the man and Xion.

Roll 1d1000 = 674 Evens, and Dave remembered to bring the wedding invitation, presenting it to Stein as an excuse for them to be here.

"We just thought we'd bring this to you in person."

Xion!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543275

File: 1525583144072.png (22.68 KB, 330x105, Draaaaamaboooomb!.PNG)

>>41543274
Oh. Thanks. What's this for?

>Stein accepts the letter and opens it to read. Xion squints at the doctor and leers at him, to the point where even Stein notices. He lowers the invitation and stares blankly back at her.


So...wedding?

Why are you here?

>The doctor stares at the much shorter young woman. She stares firmly at him with her lips pressed together in a thin line, staring at him with a slightly judgmental expression. He shifts on heel and clears his throat.


I saw you leave, professor! What happened, why are you back already?

>To Xion's frustration Stein's glasses suddenly flash opaque, disguising his eyes just as he moved into a stiffer stance. He clears his throat and inclines his head in a short dip of his head. He appears distinctly uncomfortable.

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543277

File: 1525583489972.jpg (142.28 KB, 500x413, tumblr_lywd4bqjFx1qhq7kb.jpg)

>>41543275
It's in a startling flash of realization that Dave knows exactly why Stein is still here, even though Xion clearly remembers seeing him leave.

"Ah"

He gently wraps one arm around Xions shoulder and turns her away to look at him.

"He's uh. well."

He lowers his voice slightly.

"Same thing as with you and Crona."

John Eggbert!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543278

File: 1525583911870.jpg (146.71 KB, 1085x737, ask_john_egbert_150_by_leijonn…)

>>41543273
I promise you none of this is fake. Your roll will be Mage of Time. That means you have one of the most important rolls.

>If this entire thing was fabricated you were confidant enough about all of it. You seemed to believe every word you spewed out down to the most outlandish detail. Mostly because it was true as far as you know. Noface didn't do a very good job teaching you.


Your class goal is to keep you and your teammates on a thing called "The Alpha Timeline". Basically it's the best possible time line for everyone involved. Though I'm not sure if you get time powers right away. I'd give you the number of the time player I worked with, but for some reason he seems to have his phone off.

>You remove your phone from your sylladex to examine your Pesterchum contacts. Like you expected everyone you even wanted to talk to right now was offline. This had been going on since your release from Noface's room.

Exy!FmCReEpEr.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543279

File: 1525584028053.png (22.54 KB, 91x148, concentrated strut of confusio…)

>>41543165
>>41543168

>That name, makes absolutely no sense to her. What even is a Deku?


What'sss a Deku?

!vKiNDNeSsACountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543281

File: 1525594235699.png (45.91 KB, 184x183, 131265495742.png)

>>41543164
"Um, ok! I'll be waiting there, then!" Fluttershy nods happily.

Planning a playdate for Angel, just relaxing with a friend...this is the kind of life she loved living.

Now that just came the matter of what to do until Dom was able to go home...
This post was edited by its author on .

SS TenmaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543282

>>41543278

>After taking a moment touch on gushers, Grunt S remembers that there is an intruder onboard.


...shoot.

>Grunt S leaps to his feet, flinging gushers everywhere as he quickly rushes to check the break room before moving on to the barracks.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Mage of Time? Alpha timeline? She supposed this made sense. Enough. You are really good at keeping track of time.


< There's going to be other players? I have to be the one to make sure they are on the right path?? But I've never been in charge of anyone before!


>Being told that this was an important roll really threw her for a loop. She thought this would just be a really weird game she could play in her free time. Being responsible for others was not on her list.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543283

File: 1525612737638.png (122.06 KB, 520x542, Bitch_Say_What.PNG)

>>41543247
<No. I'm not supposed to fuckin be alivve. All I'm meant to do is fuck evverythin up and die.

Who the hell told you that?

>Barris would demand of him.


Cause I certainly didn't tell you anything like that when we last spoke!

>She'd say angrily.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543290

File: 1525631056554.jpg (42.93 KB, 600x316, Captain-America-What-Chris-Eva…)

>>41543204
Hmm...

>Clint noted her smile fading. He wondered why, but he had no reason to try and pry against that. So instead simply shrugged it off, nodding his head as she spoke.


Yeah. I think it'd be best to let me think about that before trying it.

>He wasn't even sure if it was something that was reversible. Instead of asking though, he figured he'd ask about it later, going to stand up and lifting Lilly up while he stood


That';d be all though, right?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543292

File: 1525631824754.jpg (1.52 MB, 2100x1650, And not able to threesome.jpg)

>>41543281
Rad! Till th-

>As Dom was about to say something, his phone rang! He dug around in his pockets for a moment, before picking out his phone, looking at the screen. He gets a sour look on his face before answering


Aryadne the Bear!

Where have you been? Do you know you've kept me waiting for 3 days?

>Dom sheepishly smiles at Fluttershy, before going back to focusing on the phone call, letting who ever it was on the other end speak.


....What do you mean you've lost track of time!? You're a time traveler! You can litterally go back in time and-

...

What do you mean you were on another planet!?

...

...

. . . .

>Dom was silent for a good 30 seconds, staring off into space, finally speaking.


Oh no, I'm still here. I'm just thinking of what sort of punishment I'll have to make for you when we get home. Spoilers, the longer you take to get here, the worse it'll be. Mhmm? MMm. Mhmm? Mm...

...

So right now that's three weeks grounded with no-Well then come and get me so we can go home!

>Dom grumbled, ending the phonecall. Ary was going to get it when they got home. No phone. No Internet. No time traveling. No hanging out with friends. That was simple for the basics. But he was trying to figure out how to spice it up, and make the punishment more harsh. Dom looked to Fluttershy and coughed into his hoof


Weeeeeell, it looks like my rides coming soon.

John Eggbert!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543310

File: 1525652340975.png (6 KB, 1024x576, c62a6c02eebe626.png)

>>41543282
>It wouldn't be long into Grunt S's search that a precariously placed Banana peel would be seen in the center of the hallway. Who could do such a thing? Leaving such trash in the floor when a perfectly good trash can was right there? Were they too lazy to lift the lid?

---------------------------------

Well maybe that was a bit much to put in. Don't worry though. Every roll is important in its own way. Every player will be required to at least sign on to make sure you win.

>You go about with your explanation. Time playing was something that alluded you being a Breath player. The girl however was smart, you were sure she could figure it out.


Ah! Right before I forget.

>You notice that Pesterchum has finished its download. You lightly scooch the flaming girl out of the way with a faint gust of wind before adding your name to her list of contacts.


ecto...Bi...olo...gist there we go. now if you have any questions after you enter you can just call me up. And I will answer to the best of my ability.

John Eggbert!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543313

File: 1525653686326.jpg (70.76 KB, 582x335, sad-spiderman.jpg)

>>41543168
.....uuuhhhhh

>>41543279
>He looks to Exy and gives a shrug.

Beats me. I don't know that much Japanese.

>At that moment Vision would rise up from the floor.


If I may interject.

Holy crap! Viz warn someone before you do that.

Apologies. I did not mean to overhear. Deku is a term that is roughly translated as "one who can't achieve or do anything". The Kaji is written in the same way as the first Kanji in "Izuku"

>Spider-man looks back to Izuku. He shakes his head as his hand rests on the back of it.


That uh...that's kind of harsh, kid. And I thought I was the master of selfdepricating humor.

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543316

File: 1525656269498.jpg (9.18 KB, 200x220, just fuckin end this already.j…)

>>41543283
>The older troll sighs dramatically and leans his head back, away from the godtier version of himself that was still uncomfortably close to his own face.

You didn't but you didn't havve to. Just learnin wwhat my life is all about is enough for me to get a unique fuckin understandin on wwhat I am an wwhat this wwhole situation is.

>The godtier Eridan appears nearly apoplectic. Even with no eyes, his younger face was scrunched into a furious scowl.


And it's fuckin WWRONG! I am uniquely qualified in knowwin about hope and wwhen its fine to fuckin lose it! You are the ONE vversion of ourselvves that should be brimmin wwith the shit!

Brimmin wwith hope? Brimmin wwith hope?! Wwhen I lose fuckin everythin I had? Wwhen evveryone I kneww is ignorin me and wwaitin for me to die because I'm a doomed fuckin copy of the real vversion of myself wwho did a completely atrocious fuckin act that I wwas apparently on track to do? Wwhen I'm sittin in this fuckin jail cell barely able to fuckin sleep and wwhen I finally do an wwant to enjoy wwhat feww fuckin good memories I havve in these shitty fuckin bubbles I get accosted by myself in front of a fuckin audience of gawwkin GHOSTS!

>A few of the ghosts watching the row stiffen, but some seem quite content to remain and watch the show. Jade, standing among the rabble, looks extremely uncomfortable watching this exchange and gives Barris a worried glance. The sea troll, unaware of this, growls.


Doesn't fuckin matter. Fate fuckin wwins, I officially givve up.

!vKiNDNeSsACountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543322

File: 1525659203343.png (646.1 KB, 971x858, Wait a second....png)

>>41543292
Fluttershy sits and listens in respectful, yet very confused, silence.

At...at least he can go home soon?

Yay?

"That's...that's good!" She says, trying to force out a smile, despite the fact that what she had just heard from the one-sided conversation made almost no sense.

HMS!HoodBP15fYCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543325

File: 1525679860046.png (65.78 KB, 255x218, concern.png)

>>41543103

"Well," she contemplates as they enter the town proper. She'd always seen many of the buildings in port as small, but now she was getting to see them from a more human perspective. And perhaps it was just because these were ponies, but they still seemed small to her. Only at the occasional sight of other human figures did she realize that, perhaps it was her own height that was the outlier here. She sighed at the sight of doors she'd have to squat at least a bit to get through.

Hood stopped for a moment to take in the streets, only to be interrupted by a thump and crash behind her, bits of food and boxes dropping about a larger-but-still-small-to-Hood pony trips into the dirt. Hood doesn't manage to do much but turn about as she takes in the mare start to scurry to snatch up her groceries in this fairly busy square."

>"Sorry, sorry!" The mare apologozies, skittish with her attention kept to the ground.


"No, excuse us," Hood replies, working into a kneeling position to try and assist. "It's my fault you dropped all this produce." It was an aweful lot for one pony, more like it was supplies for an entire crew, but she didn't want to pry herself. Instead, she spares a glance to Apple Zero as she grabs one of the dropped foodstuffs. "Maybe we can help you carry all this?"

Xion!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543326

File: 1525681305892.png (45.42 KB, 222x192, Ah Maybe That's A Bit Much.PNG)

>>41543277

What-?!

>Xion gasps and quickly covers her mouth. The color drains from her pace as she stares at Dave. The thought had, admittedly, never actually occurred to her. The doctor and Marie were so close! She keeps her hand over her mouth and dips her head.


>There's a cough behind them.


Not exactly the same but yes, we're not together anymore.

>Xion stiffens and jerks away from Dave to hold up her hands at the stoic doctor.


I am so so sorry professor, I had no idea and that was so rude-

>Stein holds up a hand and shakes his head, silencing the smaller figure almost immediately. He takes a breath and pushes up his glasses, his lenses shifting from opaque to transparent. Stein looks incredibly tired, if not a little sad.


It's an honest mistake. I didn't go around announcing I was back either. It just slipped my mind.

R-Right...sorry....

>There's an uncomfortable stretch of silence between the three. Stein looks at the invitation again with the barest hint of wistfulness and looks back to the two. The somberness breaks with the doctor suddenly clapping his hands together, as if to dispel the atmosphere.


I'll come. If you both are accepting early RSVPs I can give it right now. Do either of you have a pen?

>He shows the slip for the RSVP that was included in with the invitation, along with a checkbox for the chicken or sea bass during the reception afterwards.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543327

File: 1525697840988.png (266.4 KB, 741x1641, GT Barris.png)

>>41543316
>Barris would sigh. She really needed to speed things up.

Well I haven't Eridan. And I'm certainly not waiting for you to die.

>She'd say as she crossed her arms.


I'm still planning your rescue.

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543330

File: 1525702367625.png (45.79 KB, 214x268, Z_godtier T face.PNG)

>>41543327

...

...

>The younger ghost turns his head to look at the entirely unfamiliar human, then back to the alive version of himself. One hand releases the jumpsuit to gesture to her in particular as he stamps a foot.


You havve a moirail an you think you havve any right to givve up? Are you fuckin retarded?

>The living Eridan prickles and, for the first time, glares at the golden pajamaed one.


Look I already HAD this fuckin convversation before wwith her before I cut off contact-an this goes for you too Bar-I had an ovverwwhelmin epiphany about wwhat I am!

>He swats off the godtier's hand with a growl and turns to Barris fully. Consternation spreads across his features and for a moment he looks exasperated.


An wwhat I am...is someone that ruins hope! If you get close to me you'll just get the same fuckin end as evveryone else. You'll get fuckin hurt, or killed, or wwhatevver else just because you fuckin spent too much time baskin in the glorious fuckin aura of my anti-hope fuckin self! Because I'm fuckin bitter an angry and do stupid fuckin shit that ruins hope, includin anyone important around me!

I told you before an I'll tell you again, I don't WWANT that to happen again!


...

...

>There's a long pause. The younger Eridan slowly folds his arms and taps a foot on the ground. The expression on his face smooths from the earlier rage and disgust to a dull judgemental countenance.


Wwoww. You really are fuckin retarded.

>The living Eridan finally shoots the dead one an exasperated glare.


You're me so good fuckin job wwith that assessment genius.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543342

File: 1525740145723.gif (916.21 KB, 500x500, DOOM.gif)

>>41543330
I'm a Prince of Doom, Eridan.

>She'd state simply, with both arms still crossed.


That makes me immune to your "anti-hope aura." And means I've done as much as you have to fuck up other people's lives. More so probably.

>The fact her being a Prince of Doom having some effect on her life wasn't lost on her. It was probably that which cost so many in the Convaretal Archipelago in helping her. But unlike Eridan, she had been aware she was the cause. She knew everytime she got a new job, her brother would come to ruin her employer. She could have saved many if she had just done what he wanted, just killed herself. But that wouldn't do any good to the harm done already. That wouldn't honour those that knew the risks and still helped her. And wouldn't have let her kill her brother for all he had done.


And I'm certain there is a way to fix your situation. If worse comes to worse, I can just destroy your power to destroy hope.

>She'd explain further.
This post was edited by its author on .

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543344

File: 1525744104739.png (16.89 KB, 500x800, Z_Godtier fold.png)

>>41543342
>The familiar Eridan regards Barris in surprise, a flicker of something other than self-loathing and emptiness inside of his yellow eyes appearing for a brief moment. It's quickly replaced when the godtier version talking again, swapping into atypical frustrated exasperation.

For the record that's a stupid fuckin idea.

If the problem is me destroyin hope I think you're fuckin wwrong there-

She's a prince. Wwe're a prince. Princes fuckin destroy but wwe're supposed to be able to control it. Dipshit.

>The older Eridan performs a facepalm. It's fairly obvious if he had his other arm he'd gladly slam both palms on his face. He growls.


An wwhat is so fuckin great about bein a Prince of Hope? Wwhy the fuck wwould I WWANT this fuckin powwer?

Because wwhen you believve in it, your powwer can destroy anythin. And I do mean fuckin anythin. It's broken as fuck. You givvin it up is tantamount to takin the sails off a ship and shootin out the engines. You can float but you wwon't fuckin get anywwhere because you'll be a fuckin useless.

It's a powwer that any Prince can decide to use either to help or harm, an alwways at the behest of themselvves. Wwe're not fuckin loser Bards, wwe actually havve a choice in the matter. It's just...maybe wwe make the wwrong ones sometimes. It's not a fuckin role meant for wweenies, most of these classes exist to fuckin challenge somethin about ourselvves.


>He gestures to Barris and lifts an inquiring eyebrow.


You wwere sayin that you fucked up peoples livves to bein Prince of Doom right? Accidentally destroyin wwith doom an somehoww destroyin your owwn? Same fuckin difference, different fuckin wwrapper wwouldn't you agree?
This post was edited by its author on .

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543345

File: 1525745746212.png (122.06 KB, 520x542, Bitch_Say_What.PNG)

>>41543344
>Barris would look glance at the godtiered Eridan.

As I said "if worse comes to worse. . ."

>Barris would say in response to her idea being called stupid. She'd properly face him when he posed his question.


And yes. That is why I brought it up, but thank you for clarifying the obvious.

>She'd turn her head to look at the still living Eridan.


But he is right, that isn't a power you just want to throw away. It let you beat Blackbeard, and that says plenty on how powerful it is.

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543346

File: 1525746814521.jpg (79.25 KB, 500x385, Dave_Alright!.jpeg)

>>41543326
Dave watches this with a barely suppressed sweat at the unintentional awkwardness of the situation, even going so far as to consider just stopping time and leaving for a few hours so he can get his chill back and not deal with this shit right now.

But he doesn't the momentary pause from Stein ends when he mercifully switches the topic of conversation to something else.

"Yes, we are absolutely one hundred percent accepting early rsvps."

A pen appears in his hand from his sylladex, held out in offer to the doctor.

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543347

File: 1525747695693.jpg (84.38 KB, 324x356, is this a red solicitation or …)

>>41543345
>The troll frowns and considers it, his brows furrowing. After a moment he shakes his head.

All I did wwas bloww a hole in that ship. He just couldn't swwim. It wwasn't as impressivve as it fuckin sounded. Evven if I snuck on board...an...

...okay maybe it wwas powwerful. But that's my belief in the highest sciences, wwhich havve been failin me lately-


>This time its the godtier that slaps a palm over his face. He groans loudly and rubs underneath his glasses.


Oh my cod please do not tell me that is wwhat you think makes your powwers wwork.

>The troll stares uncomfortably at the other. After a pause the godtier throws up his arms and walks away.


Okay! That's it! I can only take so much hoofbeastshit for one session! I am fuckin gone!

>He stops, points at Barris, and jerks a thumb at the living Eridan.


If you wwant to help THAT? Be my fuckin guest. I'm out of here.

>His wings flap and he starts to fly off, but pauses and looks around at the ghosts that had accumulated. The troll lifts an arm and conjures a bright white light which zaps and scorches one of the buildings some of the ghosts were sitting on.


OKAY SHOWWS OVVER. EVVERY ONE OF YOU FUCKS NEED TO VVACATE THE PREMISES!

>The other Eridan flies around like an angry bee, shooing out the ghosts with white energy blasts and none too soft language at the observers. Eridan watches this briefly with a lifted brow, then looks back to Barris.


So...you're really tryin to bust me out? I knoww you wwere talkin about it before I busted my glasses but...wwhy? You havve a lot to fuckin lose if it goes belly up.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543350

File: 1525748992587.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

>>41543347
>Barris would roll her eyes at the godtier Eridan. A little bit of confidence shows, and he immediately goes to shoot it down. Once he departs, Barris would turn to Eridan while unfolding her arms.

Yes.

>She'd state firmly.


And that is nothing new. I've sailed into the Broken Sea and every time could have cost me everything. Breaking you out of jail will be significantly easier.

>She'd say with a small chuckle.

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543351

File: 1525750171845.png (20.92 KB, 301x450, howw about a date next wweek.p…)

>>41543350
>There's a brief pause. Even with the other Eridan flying about and making a nusiance of himself for some reason the flashes, yells, and shouts from him and the other ghosts don't bother him too much. The older troll was tied up in a different and complex situation he was trying to figure out for himself.

Wwell for someone wwith all the knowwledge and skill to break doom in half and make it her bitch I wwould think doin somethin like this wwould be easy but that's not-...

>The troll looks away and shifts in place uncomfortably.


Is it...just because it's easy to do or is there any other reason you're doin it for than just that? I don't havve anythin you wwant, I'm at the bottom of the fuckin barrel here Bar. An I knoww you havve a matesprit an evverythin already, an wwe aren't rivvals or anythin like that but evven this is just too much for a fuckin moirail to do-...fuck am I ramblin right now?

>His face burns a bright violet and he turns aside and puts a hand to his hip with a loud breath.


I'm just havving a hard time understandin wwhy or wwhat this...thing betwween us us because I'm fuckin clueless here.

Xion and [i]Stein!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543353

File: 1525753782082.png (66.54 KB, 244x317, Stein_InterestingSpecimenIWond…)

>>41543346

Thanks.

>The doctor accepts the pen and takes a moment to make a check mark on the RSVP. He looks glad to have the topic shift as well as he slips the finished sheet in the provided envelope, signs his name on it and passes it back to the knight.


Is there any place I need to go for the registry?

>Xion still appears cowed by the earlier topic of discussion and verbally stumbles trying to keep the direction going away from what happened.


U-Uhm, not really? Uh...we're just having, uhm, the guests bring a gift that would be nice to give, not something that's usual like plates or stuff like that.

>Stein slips the invitation into his coat pocket and nods once. He already seems to be loosening up from the tense atmosphere, or at least content to let it pass by them.


Interesting. I'll have to get creative and think of something good with that kind of prompt.

SS TenmaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543354

File: 1525766423326.png (13.74 KB, 600x700, that_fire_girl_in_hotland_by_k…)

>>41543310

>Grunt S was just about done dealing with these random distractions. He couldn't stop for everyone bucket of jokes and trash on the floor. He had things he needed to do! Like find the intruder! Figuring that the intruder was likely not in the barracks, he walks past the obvious banana, picking it up to throw away on his way back out.


---------------------------------------------------------

>Koki looks over the odd name entered on her pesterchum. What even was an ectobiologist? More questions for another time she supposed?


< I guess i'll just install the game on this computer then.


>This all sounded like some kind of elaborate trap.


< I'll message you if i have any questions then.


>No she wouldn't. At least not as things are now. Really she was just ready to say whatever he wanted just for him to leave. At least before he gets caught by the one other crew member on board. Where was he anyways?

Exy!FmCReEpEr.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543355

File: 1525766693442.png (58.79 KB, 271x361, dot dot um uh i need to think.…)

>>41543168
>>41543313

>Exy is briefly startled as Vision ascends through the floor and defensively holds her hands out towards him.


Don't sssneak up on usss like that!

>She exclaims. She didn't really know much about this guy, but what she did know, she didn't like.


< Deku means that?


>She slowly looks over at Izuku.


< That's a terrible hero name. Maybe i won't ask for his help picking one if that was his choice for himself.


Did you know that'sss what it meansss?

John Eggbert!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543356

File: 1525766961433.jpg (11.48 KB, 225x225, ghf.jpeg)

>>41543354
>The moment the lid is lifted a spring of confetti and spring snakes shoots out of the trash can. The Trickster's gambit gains two points. Clearly no mortal man is a match for John Eggbert, master trickster.

---------------------------------

Great! Oh but wait till I'm out of the room first. I can't join the game till I find the Space player. I'm told he has to join last.

>You give the girl a trusting thumbs up. You have no reason to believe she would betray you. After all you've never known a flame person to lie to you before. Though really you can't say you've known a flame person in general. In any case the first member of this session had been recruited in record time. This was going to be easy.


I'll see you around. Just let me know if you have any questions. I will answer them the best I can.

>You then suddenly vanish from the girl's sight. A light breeze rushes past her as you make your way out of the nearby window and make your way away from the docks. You feel very good about yourself having done such a job well done.

Apple!Zerosb5lPQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543357

File: 1525767064445.png (654.83 KB, 5227x6002, back_off_applejack_by_redpanda…)

>>41543325

>At the crash behind them, AppleZero jumps to the other side of HMO and peers out at the other pony from behind her. Realizing there was no danger, she lets out a sigh of relief.


You okay?

>Seeing HMO lean down to help the pony, she joins in, nodding to HMO.


It's a lot of food and we don't really have anywhere to be right now.

SS TenmaCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543358

File: 1525768869017.png (28.43 KB, 243x324, tumblr_o12ghr5JQv1t1vvw3o2_r1_…)

>>41543356

>Grunt S stumbles back from the shower of confetti.


Argh! It's in my eyes!

>He stumbles out of the barracks, dropping the banana, and slips on in. Landing flat on his back, just in time to see the strange boy in blue pajamas fly from the captains quarters window.


P-peter pan?

-----------------------------------------------------------

>Koki watches curiously as John leaves, wondering how it is that he was able to fly. Once she was sure she was alone again, she picks up the disc and examines it closely. So far as she could tell, it was just a normal looking disc, like any other. How could something so simple and basic like this contain all the powers and wonders that he described? It just didn't make sense to her. Even if it was all true, did she really want that kind of responsibly right now? Maybe it actually was a trap. He did show up right when the cyborg and most of the crew left the ship, and Grunt S was suspiciously missing during the conversation. Could something have happened to him?


....

>She stands silently. An overwhelming feeling of inevitability washing over her. Something about this felt, right. She could quite comprehend why, but it did. Though she initially though of just putting the game down and never actually installing it, something deep down told her that the choice had already been made for her.


-----------------------------------------------------------

>Grunt S rubs his head as he gets back on his feet.


Have to check on the flame girl.

>He quickly rushes over to the stairs and sprints up to the captains quarters.


Miss!

----------------------------------------------------------

>She couldn't very well just sit back and do nothing, that's what she had been doing for most of her life. Maybe this would be the first time she could do something, all on her own. It's what the Elder always tried to encourage her to do. With a small huff she opens the disc tray of the computer. Her hand hovering just above, hesitating. Maybe she didn't want to do this.


MISS!

>The door to the captains quarters slams open and startles Koki so much, that she drops the disk into the tray and it closes.


Are you alright?! I just saw a blue peter pan fly out the window!

>Koki looks down at the computer as it begins to read the disk.


Oh no, i wasn't ready yet.

You can talk?!

John Eggbert!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543359

File: 1525770778926.jpg (102.83 KB, 732x1091, john_egbert_by_giorgis996-d65h…)

>>41543358
>You make your way down the street pondering your next move. Your friends remained your top priority in your mind, but you had no idea where any of them could be right now.

Oh! Rose is always hanging out at that Wayne Manor place! I should look there!

>You make your way around the corner when a sign catches your eye. An image you thought long impossible would hover above you in all its glory. You thought it extinct, long forgotten in the world you left behind, but here it was. Here he was.


Ghost Rider 2 staring Nick Cage!? Woohoo!

>You make your way into the theater without any hesitation. You had been denied the face of your hero for so long. What more wonderful adventures could he get into?


--------------------------
==> Koki: Enter

Sburb Loading Screen

>The screen on Koki's laptop would begin displaying the bright colors and vivid animations of the game's loading screen. Within seconds Koki and Grunt S would find themselves transported into the game. More Specificly, Koki's land within the game. Though the ship and everything within it had come with them it still remained on Rigel Prima, awaiting the arrival of the rest of the crew.


>The Land Of Pendulums and Paranoia. A land designed after Koki's innerself. Here she would need to finish her quest. But first she would need to figure out what it is. Behind Koki would float a blue glowing glyph. Where ever Koki moved this glyph was sure to follow.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543360

File: 1525785265530.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

>>41543351
This isn't your world Eridan. Things don't work the same here.

>She'd say and sigh.


Like I said, I've ruined plenty of lives. People I will say where ten times better than you. Willing to have their lives ruined to help out a homeless girl for no profit. So I make sure to take care of those that help me now. To make up for those people I climbed over the corpses of to get here.

>She'd refrain from mentioning that it also made people harder to buy out, but that was hardly the reason Eridan needed to hear.


This isn't some troll thing, it is just something I choose to do.

Eridan Ampora!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543361

File: 1525786167099.png (45.99 KB, 638x438, thanks.PNG)

>>41543360

...oh.

>There's no mistaking the brief crestfallen expression that appears on the troll's face. The intensity of the violet blush remains on his face, but now it's more for embarrassment than any other discomfort for actually braving the waters of emotional vulnerability.


Wwell...evven if that's the case? I guess I should be sayin thanks for tryin wwith me. It's more than I probably deservve givven the circumstances an evverythin.

>The troll looks down and hunches his shoulders, unsure of what to say next. Thankfully, he doesn't have to try. Jade quickly approaches the two with map in hand, having decided she waited long enough by now and gave the two time before her intrusion.


Heeeey!! Sorry for interrupting!! It just looks like everything is winding down and that jerk was trying to zap my ears off!

>She sidles aside Barris and puts on a smile, which lessen somewhat when she glances at Eridan. The Witch definitely knew some of this troll and had no high opinion of him. But, if Barris knew him, she'd try to be civil for the sake of it.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543362

File: 1525786889734.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

>>41543361
>Barris would put a hand on Eridan's back.

It's no problem. And I'm certain I can find some way for you to pay me back afterwards.

>She'd say jokingly. Then Jade interrupted.


Thanks for waiting. This is my friend Eridan.

>She'd say introducing him to Jade.


And Eridan, this is Jade. She helped me kill my horrible brother.

Jade Harley and [i]Eridan!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543365

File: 1525799475758.jpg (473.26 KB, 1257x1503, best friend.jpg)

>>41543362
>Introductions elicit a very slight glance at Barris from Eridan in particular, his brow raising in query regarding her choice of words. 'Friend' in Alternian was also synonymous with 'enemy' to some, leaving him again briefly confused about the nature of their relationship. Perhaps she was serious? He couldn't properly tell.

>Jade however appears very surprised by that admission and regards Barris in shock. Not many people would call any Eridan Ampora their friend so easily off the cuff. She shakes it off fairly quickly and extends a hand to the troll in a offered shake, along with a still attempted-friendly smile.


Nice to meet you, Eridan!! Or, uhm, this version of you? I've met a few yous before but, well, you know, I guess between us this would be the first time!

>Eridan regards the offered hand dubiously. He accepts it for a brief shake but quickly returns his hand back to himself. He's reluctant to touch her and only seems to do so out of the grace of basic civility.


I'd say same but I nevver had the opportunity to talk to you before, evven the ghosts.

>The two properly size each other up. For Eridan his gaze constantly keeps shifting to Jade's bizarre white fluffy ears sticking out of her dark hair. For Jade, she takes further note that the troll was conspicuously missing his left arm. Each seem to heavily debate bringing the other's strange attribute up, considering it to be some interesting story involved. However it's the sea troll who takes stock in the map Jade was holding, and easily takes the third option.


So wwhat's that?

>Jade jolts and glances at the paper. She smiles, this one much more genuine than her earlier polite smile.


Oh! Well, me and Barris are on our way to destroy the mechanism that starts up a game of Sburb on Rigel Prima!!! I guess for you, Eridan, it'd be called Sgrub but it's nearly the same thing except kind of a corrupted demo copy? This is the map to take us to it for shut-down so nobody else will get stuck in the game!

>Eridan quirks his own brow at that and tilts his head. His gaze flicks between the two briefly to gauge their reactions.


Really? That sounds...hopeful.

Dave Strider!aTimeY72bQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543366

File: 1525800019989.gif (10.54 KB, 155x242, tumblr_m2aiydqKw21qcg6zk.gif)

>>41543353
Dave takes the envelope with an almost obvious sense of relief at passing through what could have potentially been a very awkward and unfortunate conversation to be a part of.

"Thanks."

The envelope vanishes into his Sylladex, one of his arms wrapping around Xions waist with the barest of smiles. He probably would have ended up needing to deliver most of these invitations by hand anyway.

"I'm sure whatever you come up with be uh... interesting?"

Now he was a little concerned about the doctor getting creative with a wedding present.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543368

File: 1525800798564.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

>>41543365
Yes.

>Barris would confirm.


It'll be interesting to see what this mechanism looks like.

>She'd say.


You can join us for the rest of your sleep, if you want.

>She'd offer to Eridan.

Jade Harley and [i]Eridan!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543369

File: 1525801924164.jpg (36.82 KB, 500x800, Hope Lies Not On the Horizon.j…)

>>41543368
>For a moment there's a silence. Jade's smile nearly falters but there's no mistaking her underlying worry about extending the invitation to Eridan of all people. The troll doesn't miss this and tilts his head before looking back to Barris herself.

Flatterin as it is I can see wwhen somethin like that might be a bad idea. The sort a hopeful thing you wwouldn't wwant a prince of hope to be invvolvved in.

>Jade grimaces and holds the map close to her chest. Her ears fold back and face scrunches up, appearing fairly guilty from being read that easily.


Sorry...

>Eridan simply snorts and waves his hand dismissively.


No, I fuckin get it. I wwas kind of thinkin the same thing anywway. But...I wwant to enjoy the time here I havve left before someone wwakes me the fuck up outside of the bubbles an I havven't seen Bar in a fuckin long time. Do you mind me just wwalkin wwith for a wwhile? I'll bail before you reach the spot, if only for the interests of wwhatevver the fuck you're both tryin to do.

>Jade frowns and considers the troll, then looks back at her map thoughtfully.


...We do have a ways to walk still...if you want to walk along with us that's fine by me. I can tell you two when we get close to the spot!!!

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543371

File: 1525802097637.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

>>41543369
That sounds reasonable.

>Barris would concur, Barris would look to Jade.


Which way now?

>She'd ask.

Xion and [i]Stein!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543372

File: 1525802667271.png (75.23 KB, 329x398, cheek.PNG)

>>41543366
To say the least.

>The doctor smiles at the two. There's an odd quality to the smile that makes a shiver run up her spine. She knew Stein was overall a good guy but his ideas in experiments and creativity was something she wouldn't put stock in as 'normal' either.


>She just hoped he wouldn't show up with something too out there and more in lieu with the cool gadgets he sometimes produced. This was the same guy who dabbled and eventually created the Dimensional Gate. Surely he'd have a good idea for their wedding gift and not make them something like a horrifying tentacle monster to keep as a pet.


>...Hopefully.


Thank you for the quick RSVP professor!

You're welcome. Now; is that everything? Or do you two have anything else for me? I don't want to be too short with you two but I am busy with something right now.

>Behind Stein a noise between a screech, a hiss, and a click comes from his room. Xion jolts and tries to look to see what caused it but the doctor is, predictably, too tall and blocking the view into his room. There's a pause.


...It's research.

Jade Harley and [i]Eridan!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543374

File: 1525803334871.png (149.83 KB, 500x515, cool kid.png)

>>41543371
>Jade's quick to point to a path past a pile of rubble and a crashed truck. The pathway itself leads onward to more bubble distortion themselves and appears to get dark again. The Witch, once again, takes the lead.

This way!

>With the new addition to their small entourage, Jade leads away from the skyscraper and dark city, which morphs on their walk into an area with cavernous walls, glittering crystals, and large pools of water. Barris would find this area very familiar; it was a part of her land from her session in her version of Sburb.


>While they walk Eridan keeps pace with the group and looks around with a frown as he examines the environment. He had seen this before in a different dream session but it wasn't a place he ever recognized. The same went for the last area as well.


>He glances at Barris again. Now that everything seemed calm he felt like they could have a simple kind of chat that was less a heavy topic as earlier.


So Bar, since wwe don't havve the time in the wwakin wworld to catch up just wwhat havve you been doin since the end of your game?

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543376

File: 1525805502887.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

>>41543374
>Barris would be silent for a moment as she organized the events leading up to now.

Well, at first I had to hide from my brother. He noticed me disappearing from the face of the planet. So he was poised to strike the moment I showed my face.

>She'd gesture to Jade.


Jade helped me with that issue in exchange for my help in this current situation. Then it was practicing my powers and populating a planet with life. Rigal Prima is quite a doomed place. I would have tried a rescue attempt then, but this clown with a scythe wouldn't let me.

>She'd let out a groan.


Rather annoying fellow. Kept talking to me in the past tense and complaining how I was "behind" everyone else.

>Barris would speak up to Jade.


Be careful, these crystals can make illusions.

>She'd warn her.

Jade Harley and [i]Eridan!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543378

File: 1525806216996.png (122 KB, 210x255, i am disgusted yet cant tear m…)

>>41543376

Got it!

>Jade flashes a thumbs up and leads them down and through a winding tunnel. Their footsteps echo quietly in the space, the wet ground spattering somewhat with every step. The illusory crystals shimmer but thankfully keep the illusions to a minimum. A white dog appears from one crystal which Jade jerks to move towards, but stops herself and keeps going with no small difficulty from her. Other appearances are equally small but trivial; a skink, an imp, and no less than three fake treasure chests.


>Eridan appears distracted by the topic of conversation after reluctantly passing up one of the three chests, this one with an m-shaped scorpio symbol on it.


So you got her to off your brother to make it safe to go back to Rigel Prima...but you couldn't launch a rescue attempt because of some fuckin clowwn? Wwhat the actual fuck?

>He pauses and narrows his eyes suspiciously.


Did this 'clowwn' look like some juggalo fuck? Face paint, drinkin too much fuckin faygo, eatin disgustin lookin pies maybe?

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543380

File: 1525807810284.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

>>41543378
>Barris herself didn't let herself be distracted by the illusions. Even if the treasure chests were real, she doubted anything in them could leave the bubbles.

No, she just brought him to me. I killed him.

>She'd clarify.


And no. He was dressed like a court jester. That was it.

>She shrugged, not really having much more describe him by.


Apparently he was some sort of time being. If I rescued you before I was "caught up," I'd blown up the universe with a paradox.

>She'd sigh again at the annoying memory.


He didn't care to elaborate on how, but my doom powers more or less backed up his claim. So in the meantime, I've been managing Aquarius. It is doing quite well.

Jade Harley and [i]Eridan!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543382

File: 1525808813371.png (113.08 KB, 759x445, consider.png)

>>41543380
>Though she was trying not to fully butt in, Jade looks over her shoulder and away from the map at the two.

That sounds like some time stuff if it's about paradoxes; it's a good thing you decided to stay away from doing that Barris!! Paradoxes aren't something to mess around with!

>Eridan doesn't appear too convinced and throws an arm up in exasperation.


Wwhat?! Howw the fuck is anythin like that a paradox? None of us can fuckin time travvel.

>Jade looks back to her map and bounces on the balls of her feet.


I don't know! I'm not a time player!

>The troll grunts, not at all pleased with the answer given. He's sour by this new revelation, as he was fairly sure escape from his secondary prison would have been much easier than the current predicament.


Doesn't make a lick a fuckin sense to me...

>The cavern opens up to Barris' main entry cavern where her ship had been placed, which sits cozily across the way in the water. A boat moored near the shore is what the witch walks towards, as the map was leading the small expedition party for the ship in the center of the underground lake.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543384

File: 1525809625411.jpg (81.55 KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg)

>>41543279
>>41543313
>>41543355
I uh um....

>While Visions sudden appearance had spooked him a little, he was too busy thinking on how to properly explain why he would choose such a name. His shoulders slumped lightly and he took a breath!


Y-You see, when I was younger, I had this bully that would use that name to tease me. Because Izuku and Deku kind of sounded alike I guess.

>Izuku thought back to when that person started to bully him, the name calling. For years he would shudder at hearing the word Deku. Trying to ignore it but..


One day I decided enough was enough, and told him that that name is going to be the name of one of....of the greatest hero.

>Izuku lifted his head up, standing straighter. It might have been an odd reason, but by the look of it, he was pretty set on keeping that name.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543402

File: 1525850015651.jpg (34.25 KB, 388x430, 1231497-dead_man_talking___pre…)

>>41543269
>What follows would be what one would typically expect from this turn of events. With little other options the two would enjoy their romantic evening together. The gem once again safely tucked away in his belt. The next day Wade sits on the side of the bed. His underpants already back on as he stares off at seemingly nothing.

>A lot of things were on his mind. A lot of the deaths were tolling on his psyche. He could still see the fires of Oatville burning. The sight of the bloodstained ground. He could hear the cries of the refugees blaming him for their fate. His hand resting in his hands as he takes a heavy breath. His mask crinkling in his hands as he claws at his face. With a deep breath he lifts his head up and look up at the wall. Grell's dresser stands before him. The pictures on it staring at him judgingly.


.....hmph.

>He lets out as he looks to his side. His hand reaching up to scratch the top of his head in an attempt to clear his mind. It wouldn't work as well as he hoped.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543403

File: 1525853396925.png (60.08 KB, 149x239, Grell_Backturn.PNG)

>>41543402
>Grell sighs and rolls over, her arm extending to embrace what she expected to be Wade. Instead her arm drapes on the empty mattress. The reaper stirs, her eyes cracking open sleepily to see if the bed was actually empty. She's pleased to see Wade hasn't gone, in fact he was simply sitting on the edge of the mattress looking out at the other end of the room.

>She moves, slowly scooting across the bed so she could reach his back. The reaper reaches on and rubs near his shoulders with a light sigh.


Good morning~

>Her new hair is more a mess, a tangle of red in the back from a rather eventful night. it drapes over the Reaper, tastefully disguising her nakedness in a shiny sheet of crimson locks.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543404

>>41543403
>Click

>As if triggered, Wade's thoughts would be pushed aside the second an opportunity to think of literally anything else came up. He turns to his right his left leg lifting up onto his right to allow himself to properly turn and face Grell.


Oh hey how's it goin?

>He says with his words flying out a mile a minute. Strangely enough despite seeing it in his nightmares, Grell's smile seems to have a calming effect on him. Her hair almost blended in with the sheets he couldn't tell which was which in the light.


Everything holding up ok? Nothing out of place?

>He reaches over and lifts a lock of Grell's hair with his middle and index finger. Even after all that had happened he wasn't sure if he got it all right. Looking how shiny it was a couple times he was scared he had accidently made it out of metal.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543406

File: 1525870865111.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

>>41543382
I don't get it myself.

>Barris would pause at the sight of her ship, wondering how that could lead anywhere.


Anyways, as of current, I'm doing a bit of redevelopment of Aquarius. Not sure if you have heard, but all of Mo'Gallilie vanished. And that has pulled the beach away from the port.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543407

File: 1525872090049.png (84.77 KB, 211x194, Grell_I Spy WIth My Green Eye~…)

>>41543404

Everything seems to be fine; I'd say my hair's healthier than I've ever seen it really!

>Grell pats Wade's thigh and rolls onto hers with a luxurious stretch. Once she's sure that her back has popped splendidly does she relax and settle comfortably among the pillows and blankets. The reaper admires Wade as he examines her restored hair and threads a lock between his fingers. The hair itself is soft and lustrous from its growth but not metallic at all. It feels like hair, granted hair that was impossibly healthy for the length it was at.


Hmm...I've been meaning to ask Wade. After all the excitement and celebration last night it slipped my mind.

>She sits up a little higher in her bed and tilts her head.


Just how did you restore my hair in the first place? That strange glow last night and that sensation lead me to suspect magic...but what perchance makes it so important to keep a lid on?

>She knew that hair was something strangely resistant to magic for Equestrians. In fact there were plenty of cosmetic spells and potions that didn't do basic things like what had happened the previous night. It made her all the more curious about how Wade had performed his miracle and brought back her lustrous mane to its fullest glory.

Jade Harley and [i]Eridan!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543408

File: 1525873101277.png (5.28 KB, 169x240, Jade_Thats Kind of Dumb.png)

>>41543406
>Jade ushers the group into the boat and pushes off from the shore. Eridan obliges with rowing out to the ship with Jade consulting the map on the boat. The troll doesn't seem too happy about the manual labor but the motions are familiar to him. The glassy water beneath the boat parts in resonant ripples and its depth makes it impossible to see what could be lurking below.

>As he works he frowns and side-eyes Barris.


Monsterbitch island is gone? That's fuckin newws to me...but, if that's the case, wwhat a fuckin great thing to happen! That fuckin military of theirs wwas a pain to havve to deal wwith during crossin durin my Po-Koro trips.

>He grunts and rows closer to the boat in the center of the lake.


Wwith them gone the seas wwon't be as crowwded wwith patrols. Fuck, commerce on the southern route should be smooth fuckin sailin noww.

>Jade looks up from the map and at the two, frowning at Eridan's particular sentiments towards the island and his utilitarian glee at its absence.


A lot of people and places are gone because of that and you're happy about it??

Wwell yeah. You aren't a seafarer havvin to deal wwith crossin the seas an bein bothered by those fuckin nosy sirens all the time. I had to invvest in some serious tech to get them off my fuckin boat evvery trip I took on that fuckin route.

>Once they approach the side of Barris' ship Eridan pulls the boat up aside Barris and ties it securely in place. Jade meanwhile continues to frown. She knew Barris was something of a pirate but this bothered her somewhat hearing Eridan's feelings on the matter. How could he be so passively callous about something so terrible?

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543409

File: 1525875204249.png (122.06 KB, 520x542, Bitch_Say_What.PNG)

>>41543408
>Barris would frown as well.

It is a horrible thing to happen. This does more than affect a single trade route of a rather nonsensical business. And you are being quite optimistic that Mo'Gallilie wasn't keeping hordes of raiders off your trade route.

>she'd offer an arm to Eridan to help fly him up the side of the ship.


And I should remind you, that business is what got you into your current predicament.

>She'd add.

Jade Harley and [i]Eridan!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543410

File: 1525884797622.png (28.66 KB, 200x200, glarin at this.png)

>>41543409
That's a little rich comin from you Bar, considerin you didn't seem to mind my illicit enterprises that much wwhen you met that fuckin cat on my ship.

>The troll accepts the offered arm and Jade floats up after them and onto the deck. She's still disquieted by the earlier response but felt relieved that Barris didn't seem to condone his viewpoint either. She tries to focus on the task at hand and looks at the ship before them.


>Everything looks normal on deck but the path leading down below deck extended downward in a long winding staircase. Jade peers down the path, her fluffy dark hair spilling over her shoulders. The map indicates to continue following this path down, which would take them to the last stretch before their goal.


Hn...

>Jade frowns and flicks her ear. She would have moved on but something about Eridan's and Barris' conversation that seriously bothered her. She turns to them both and folds the map.


So...hey, just what business are you two talking about? Why are you in jail in the first place, Eridan?

>Eridan comes to a stop behind the witch and sighs dramatically. He shakes his head and shrugs.


If you havve to knoww, I wwas arrested initially for pony traffickin an a prevvious count of breakin out of Equestrian jail. Nevver wwould havve thought the Equestrians wwould come for me at Aquarius, or evven get me for pickin up some ponies to sell, but-

WHAT?!

>Jade stares at the troll in barely restrained anger and disgust, noticeable to a point of Eridan's train of thought becoming derailed. To Barris she'd likely recognize that expression. Jade wore it once before, moments before she became explosively enraged at Monello and the Cat.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543416

File: 1525913834015.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

>>41543410
If you hadn't noticed, it doesn't have that collar anymore. I do not own it, it chooses to stay. And I've kept that business out of Aquarius.

>Barris would say on the way up. When Jade posed her question, she figured Eridan would use some tact. She'd facepalm and groan as he causally blurted it out. She'd take a step away from Eridan.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543417

>>41543407
>The question would seem to cause Wade to lose all the feeling in his fingers as the lock he held would fall letting gravity take the wheel. He was silently hoping she wouldn't ask the specifics but here they were. He though about perhaps covering it up with some bullshit story. He could trust one person with this couldn't he?

Ok but I mean it, no telling.

>He turns his body around and retrieves his pants with his belt still within. Even before he pulls it out Grell could see the faint purple glow. As he holds it in his fist. With a deep breath he turns and sits with his legs crossed now facing Grell.


So you remember the Giant Purple man who made a scene two years ago? Bad enough dude to make the Justice Avengers give into his demands?

>He slowly opens his hands to show the purple gem laying within. The glow dampening within as it stays at rest.


This is one of the reasons why.

>Should Grell reach for it Wade would close his hands and move it away. Simply holding the gem was not something a lot of people could do, and he didn't want to risk Grell going into a reality overload induced coma.

Jade Harley and [i]Eridan!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543419

File: 1525920203321.jpg (17.31 KB, 357x358, Read The Shirt.jpg)

>>41543416
>Eridan's gaze flicks rapidly between the retreating Barris and the infuriated Jade. His brows slowly furrow in consternation. Barris putting a nix on the slave trade opportunities was frankly surprising to him. She knew she personally (or traditionally) didn't buy the slaves he'd bring to the Stormwall but she never had said much against it either. The cat was honestly the only time she shelled out for something, which he figured was some kind of passing interest with its strange nature. This turn was something of a surprise to him.

>Of course the sudden change in mood was another surprise as well.


...wwhat?

>Jade meanwhile clenches her hands into fists, her glare practically boring through the troll. If it were a deadly laser she probably could have succeeded at it.


What do you mean what?! You were enslaving ponies?!

>Again a clueless flick of his eyes between Barris and Jade. The sea troll looks clueless once again and frowns at the witch.


Yes? Wwhat's the problem?

>Jade grinds her teeth, her arms quaking now. She could remember all the horrible stuffed figures inside Baro's auction house, as well as all the poor slaves she had freed from there herself. To think that this troll could have fed into that horrible business made her blood boil!


That's-! Rrrrgh! DISGUSTING! Those ponies have friends, families! They think and feel just like WE do! They're not animals you arrogant FUCKASS!

>The sea troll's expression says it all. He squints and lifts a hand, looking nonplussed at the witch's building rage.


Look...Jade wwas it? I see you havve the issue of thinkin these hoofbeasts are on equal terms of evveryone else on the planet but that clearly isn't the fuckin case. Not evveryone considers them real fuckin people on Rigel Prima and pay some serious fuckin cash for them-

So that makes it OKAY to enslave them?! Do you think they don't deserve to be free to have their own lives?!

>Eridan shrugs. Jade's ears stand perfectly on point, the tips curling slightly inward to each other which give her the appearance of having furry devil horns for a moment.


Wwell-

<DOOF!


>Eridan barely has time to say anything. The witch's fist flies right into the troll's face with such speed it looks more like a blur to Barris and collides squarely in the center. Eridan seizes up then vanishes from the spot, presumably to wake up in his jail cell.


>With him gone, Jade glares at the spot he was in and growls in an uncanny and dog-like manner. She pulls her arm back from its extension, dissatisfied that the punch didn't have as much weight to it as she liked.


Uggggghhh! Why are you friends with that guy?! He's no better than your shitty brother!!
This post was edited by its author on .

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543421

File: 1525920817185.png (106.35 KB, 239x249, Grell_Come Again Dear.PNG)

>>41543417
>Contrary to Wade's expectations, Grell doesn't look that taken back by this. In fact, she seemed nonplussed by this revelation.

...a magic rock?

>Grell looks between Wade and the stone he held in his hand. She had seen other devices that were magical in nature and did fantastic things but this seemed a tad silly to her. She recalled the Thanos invasion was an incredibly busy time for the Equestrian RSA, not that she was involved seeing as she was already reassigned to the Victin branch by then.


Don't get me wrong Wade, it's impressive but I've seen a fair share of magic rocks in my time. I've been privy to some stones that, when gathered together, grant the wish of whomever collects them all.

>She waves a hand and rolls a shoulder in a half-shrug.


That's of course ignoring Alton's funny little rocks with the animals etched on them, among other amusing trinkets of their class. What makes this so important it needs to be a secret?

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543422

File: 1525923184563.png (131.81 KB, 535x512, Shocked_Barris.PNG)

>>41543419
>Barris would watch the display silently and winch when Jade went to punch Eridan. She was then surprised at him just disappearing. That certainly wasn't how things should have ended.

He is better than my brother actually, if that tells you anything on how my brother treated people.

>She'd say.


And he's done me quite a few good turns, not related to slavery.

>She'd add quickly. She was in far more danger than Eridan had been.

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543423

File: 1525924180979.gif (106.76 KB, 650x450, twitch.gif)

>>41543422

Your brother had money and power so of course he's going to be worse!! I bet Eridan would be just as bad if he had the same, instead of being in jail! Which! He probably deserves to be honestly!!!

>Jade still looks incensed and turns to look at Barris. Her ears no longer are curled into the slight devil horn shape but she did still look pretty angry regardless.


>Now that she thought of this, the whole situation with Barris and Eridan was fishy to her. The argument between her and the two back in the city area comes to mind.


You were talking earlier about breaking him out of jail in that plaza area, why would you do that when he totally deserves to sit in prison for that! He probably ruined so many people's lives!! On purpose!

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543424

File: 1525930782208.png (727.67 KB, 1416x695, 2913649-screen_shot_2013_03_07…)

>>41543421
>He's almost disappointed by Grell's lack of enthusiasm. He forgot for a moment that this was supposed to be a secret after all.

It's probably better if I show you.

>The gem begins to glow as Grell's room suddenly vanishes into a dark black void. The bed would appear to be floating in the middle of the coldest vacuum of space. A place so far away that not even stars had reached it yet. If not for the bed their would be nothing them for light years.


There are six gems. A near universal constant that control the key aspects of the universe.

>Five gems identical to the one in Wade's hand would fly in from five different points. Each one glowing with a unique color.


Time, Space, Soul, Mind, Power...

>The gems would glow brighter as their names were mentioned. Finally the one in Wade's hand floats into the empty spot in the circle.


Reality. Like their names suggest they each control a portion of the universe and what makes it up. Apart they are pretty broken. But when unified by a single wielder....

>The gems would fly off to the side and attach themselves to a golden gauntlet floating above the foot of the bed.


They can grant immeasurable power, basically making the wielder a god.

Spider-man!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543425

File: 1525931333001.png (57.48 KB, 186x281, spiderman.png)

>>41543355
>>41543384
>For a while Spider-man remains silent. He could relate to Izuku's story. Though he may not seem like it he knows what it's like to be bullied through a majority of your youth. He respected what Izuku wanted to do. He breaks the silence with a clap, giving a confirming nod.

Yeah, go stick it to the man. Well it's settled then. Nobel Peace and Deku. Good to have ya aboard.

>He motions for the two to follow him toward the door.


Now, at the risk of ruining the moment there's one second important thing to consider when going on patrol.

>The doors open. The wide space in front of the J.A. building emphasizing just how big the city was. Towers upon towers littered the skyline, even from here heroes could be seen flying around through the skies. A few speedsters would be felt running past.


How exactly are you going to get around?

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543426

File: 1525933749349.jpg (7.22 KB, 299x169, Grell_Retained Silence.jpg)

>>41543424
>Grell furrows her red brows and sits up in bed.

Show me w-WWWWWUH-Wha-Whhaaaat?!

>The reaper looks around wildly, her room's simple and cozy surroundings suddenly eschewing for what seemed like the stretches of space. She jerks back and snatches up her blanket with a yelp, looking around wildly around herself to make sense of what just happened.


>She sits rooted to the spot under her blanket and watches, absolutely stunned as he explains the nature of the stone he held and the others alike it. She tries to process what he's saying but something about it doesn't completely click with her. She looks between Wade and the gauntlet itself with wide confused eyes.


Is...Is...what?

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543427

File: 1525934968353.jpg (17.76 KB, 197x300, 51YKd9RH1ZL._SY300_.jpg)

>>41543426
>Now this was more like it. What was the fun have having neigh phenomenal cosmic power if you couldn't impress girls? Thanos walks in from the darkness, his arm raising to seemingly phase the gauntlet onto his arm.

Thanos managed to find all six, and use the gauntlet to harness all their power. But he got cocky, and got what was coming to him.

>The Thanos then explodes, leaving the gems floating in a circle shape.


The gems were then spread out to six heroes, figuring nobody should be left with all that power.

>Five ambiguous silhouettes appear, the gems flying toward them with Reality flying back to Wade's hand.


Because of my...uh...condition...I got assigned this one.

>The space begins chipping away revealing Grell's room underneath. Soon they would be back where the originally started, though the bed may have accidentally shifted a few inches. Wade did not have the best memory after all.


So yeah I basically demanded the universe give you your hair back. I mean it's not the same as healing but that's what the Soul Gem is for.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543428

File: 1525936637464.png (131.49 KB, 234x247, Grell_Waaaait.PNG)

>>41543427
>Grell doesn't immediately relax after the room returns to normal. She keeps her blanket clutched up around herself, and when she's sure the room is normal she slowly lowers it. It takes her a little longer to remember to breathe. She takes a deep breath and looks back to Wade with the gleaming stone in his hand.

That's...

>She tries to process it. Time, Space, Soul, Mind, Power, and Reality? These stones could manipulate all these different aspects? And Wade had the one that could affect reality itself? Such power...! With that she could-...


>She could do anything.


Amaaazing! Say, could I perhaps try that for a tick-?

>The reaper reaches for the stone, trying to play it cool herself.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543429

File: 1525938285074.jpg (13.14 KB, 480x360, fghfthhtrf.jpg)

>>41543428
That's....

>Wade pulls the gem back. His expression sounding a bit regretful.


There's a bit of a problem with holding the gems. Well most of them, it was something that was considered when we split them up.

>He scratches his head as he tries to find the best way to describe it.


If you were say, holding the Time Gem you'd suddenly become aware of all possible alternate timelines. Every passage of time down to every millisecond is now super apparent.

>He lowers his hand. His closed fist moving closer to Grell.


Same with the Reality Gem, you'd be flooded with every possible reality. It really fucks the mind. Like you think you're still in the same house but suddenly you've now seen every version of yourself through the multiverse. Not something a lot of people can manage. I mean I'd be willing to help you out if you wanted.

>He prepares himself for the possible reprehends of denying Grell holding the gem.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543430

File: 1525939547393.png (144.02 KB, 310x283, Grell_No Change For The Foolis…)

>>41543429
>Grell is hardly perturbed by Wade's careful rejection and leans closer. She figured there'd be a catch somehow with this and scoffs.

Darling, I see a version of myself much more than I'm comfortable with. I'd wager I could handle a few more. What's the issue?

>She leans closer and extends her arm again to try and paw the stone away from him. An idea burns as fiercely as the sun inside of her head.


So just how does this one work?

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543431

File: 1525940994276.jpg (17.6 KB, 407x272, Deadpool+was+the+only+funny+pa…)

>>41543430
>The more Grell tries the more Wade pulls his hand away.

Bae I really don't think you understand just how many realities their are.

>His hand glows for a moment before Wade seems to shift away from her. Did the bed just get longer?


If you'd just tell me what it is your thinking I'd likely be able to. It's not that I'm being selfish I just don't want to see you get hurt.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543432

File: 1525941415025.jpg (27.4 KB, 213x315, Grell_ANGRY_I AM PERFECTLY CAL…)

>>41543431

Tch!

>To her annoyance the distance she tries to cross doesn't seem to shrink despite her attempts to get closer. After a few moments of agitated grunts and fruitless attempts she throws her arm down in a loud and huffy noise. The reaper prickles and tenses up with a waspish snap:


It's personal! And I'm not like a normal mortal, Wade, I'm sure I can handle this for a moment if you'd just let me try! If you're worried I'll do anything crazy it isn't like I will!

>She levels him with a sour glare and folds her arms. Considering her state of undress at the moment, it was understandable if he didn't take her at all seriously. She, conversely, was preoccupied with the little gem the Equestrian had showed her with an covetous stare.


My intentions are noble and pure!

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543433

File: 1525942986181.jpg (138.09 KB, 900x1273, 1440091861705.jpg)

>>41543432
>The bed subtly shifts back to its original size. Wade looking unsure on what to do next.

It's not that I'm worried you'll do something crazy I'm just looking out for your well being is all.

>He cracks his fingers a bit to look at the gem inside. He quickly closes it as he looks away lost in thought. He shakes his head as if trying to straighten himself.


Ok! So just...think of what it is you want to do. Focus on it. And nothing else. Ok now hold your hand out.

>He waits for Grell to do so and readies to throw the gem over.


Now as soon as the gem touches your hand count to five and throw it back. I mean it ok?

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543434

File: 1525945927039.png (113.97 KB, 240x246, Grell_Guhwhuuu.PNG)

>>41543433

Ehh?

>Grell blinks, her annoyance patting down into surprise. She had expected him to put up more a fuss, or at least insist she not try it. Instead, she was being given the stone to try as she requested after all? Granted there was a caveat in her time using it but all she needed was a second to use it.


Oh? Er...yes, I understand.

>The reaper frowns and does as instructed, extending her hand before herself. From her outstretched hand, palm up, it's easy to see a strange scar on her wrist that was never typically easy to spy when she wore her gloves in the first place. Her nails are polished and shiny, though with a clear coat than her usual red. She often eschewed the good red polish when she expected to wear gloves for most of the day, or when working.


>Still, she has one burning thought still in the back of her mind, one she knew in the pit of her heart she wanted more than anything else. If this stone could warp reality it was worth the silly restrictions and supposed risk Wade was tooting on about.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543435

File: 1525947541616.jpg (13.75 KB, 236x331, 99bd9d8f6f2a4e65dc4a150346059b…)

>>41543434
>Right before Wade's about to throw the gem he looks down to Grell's hand. The scar was something he hadn't noticed before. The pattern and the way it went along her wrist painted an unpleasant picture in his mind. Would she have done that in a moment of weakness? Reapers did have to kill themselves to be approached for the position. Was this....

>He shakes his head and pushes the thoughts aside for now. If she wanted to talk about it he'd bring it up later. He tosses the gem onto her hand and begins counting aloud to five.


One. Two. Three. Four. Five!

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543436

File: 1525948668226.png (173.7 KB, 629x336, Grell_Oh Shit.PNG)

>>41543435
>The moment the stone touches her palm, Grell suddenly feels as if she was doused in cold water. The world, for a moment, is clear and in a second she can see. For Wade, he could see a glimpse too. Like a ghostly figure, a representation as the Reality Gem had made of its sister stones, the images of a small girl with a black hoodie and a shock of red hair smiling at her, with the much taller redheaded (and familiar) Rocks holding her hand. Grell gasps, her mouth opening to speak.

>But she can't even manage to say a word. The serenity crashes and the images vanish. Purple energy snakes out of the gem and the reaper sees everything. She stares, horrified at the abyss. She sees herself with her daughter and son, happily enjoying breakfast-no now it was Borealis and her having tea-no now it was Rocks and her playing the the backyard-enjoying a luncheon in Town before Buri's first day at school-at Rocks' wedding with Raven Starfire no-Raven-Borealis walking with her and Rocks looking at them like a stranger-Buri crying as they stood in front of Rocks' grave-Rocks possessed by the lich housed in him while Buri riddled him with vector arrows-Buri (or no was it Valerie and Buri?)-no Rocks and Nick and Thor and Nigel and-


<"FIVE!"


>Roll 1d1000 = 650


>odds, Grell jerks her hand and essentially throws away the gem like it was a poisoned snake. She breathes as if she ran a marathon and quakes in place. Tears already start to well in her eyes and she starts to come down from how deep the gem had taken her in just one go but for the moment she's left speechless.


>evens, Grell's fingers clench and she stops breathing, her eyes staring at everything and nothing. She sits as still as a statue, privy to an endless stream of universes spreading out in her mind's eye.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543437

>>41543436
>This was a mistake! For that split two seconds he sees the ghosts of what Grell really wanted in her life appear. And within an instant they were slashed away in exchange for literally everything else.

Grell!?

>Wade lunges forward and practically rips the gem from Grell's hands. He throws it across the room causing a faint thud from it hitting the dresser before bouncing onto the floor.


Grell! Grell!? Come in baby come back to me. It wasn't that long!

>He places his hand on her back to keep her propped up as he snaps his fingers in front of her face. He then lightly slaps her on both checks to try and help.


Oh god! Oh man! I fucked up! Come on baby! Pleasepleasepleaseplease!!

>He repeats the word demanding whatever god was watching at the time to have mercy. Not for his sake but for hers. After a few moments of panic he pulls Grell close and holds her against him. Allowing her head to rest on his shoulder. As he rocks back and forth he continues to mutter "please" over and over.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543438

File: 1525950982857.png (115.09 KB, 307x304, Grell_Nervous Side.PNG)

>>41543437
>In the rush of everything, for a moment Grell sees something beyond the multiverses, something immense and frightening that her stomach twisted upside down when she looked upon it. Before she can even parse what it could be everything ends and the visions stop. The immense flash of lives that had boggled her had ceased, leaving her mind blank and her brain practically overloaded on information.

>She doesn't come to right away. Everything slowly starts blocking itself into place: she was Grell Sutcliff, Grim Reaper of the RSA. She lived for over one hundred and fifty years. She was currently living on Rigel Prima, living in Layton's Home Sutcliff Manor Wayne Mansion, with her son Rocks Nick Thor Fred Victor Wednesday Nigel. She was currently in a relationship with Wade Wilson, who she had been in a relationship since 2012 had started recently dating. She had decided to try using the Reality Gem to bring her lost children back to her but...


>To Wade the Reaper suddenly takes a breath. Grell blinks to wakefulness, the blankness in her eyes replacing with stunned bewilderment. Her eyes were burning and after the next blink tears start welling in them.


>Repetitive mutterings of 'please' and a gentle pressure on the back of her head pressing her cheek onto a firm surface. Grell takes a shuddering breath and shivers. Tears start to roll down her cheeks.


w-what the r-r-r-ruddy hell?

>The reaper is so shell-shocked she can barely manage the sentence. Heavy emotion sits on her chest; disappointment the largest with terror being the next. She wasn't sure just what she experienced but it was easily one of the strangest and traumatizing she had in ages.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543439

>>41541931
>The creature rolls a short distance before slowly opening it's eyes and letting out annoyed sounding hiss.

>After the several moments it takes to right itself, the tsuchinoko flicks its tongue out several times as it tries to track down whatever disturbed it.


>Roll 1d1000 = 728 Odds,


The ball-like snake slowly turns to face the fox, before launching a mass of vines its way in order to try and pin it against the wall.

>Roll 1d1000 = 19 Odds, hit, dubs either way and several of the baskets topple over spilling mushrooms out onto the floor as the tangled mass of vines slams into the wall.


>Regardless of hit or miss, Roll 1d1000 = 830, Evens, the vines hitting the wall are followed by a thud from upstairs, followed a bit later by the sound of footsteps. Odds, even this much noise doesn't seem to draw a reaction from anywhere else in the house.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543440

File: 1525960832174.jpg (80.2 KB, 800x600, W3BDnRCoZqP3K3v19VsTWpL3U9Smi5…)

>>41541960
>The smaller girl seems to be completely focused on the phone itself for a minutes or two, mumbling to herself the whole time she's poking at the device.

"Oh, its this model huh? So if I go here and here..."

>Finally she looks back up at Pam and after a few more moments scoots quite a bit closer to the taller girl so that she'd be able to see the screen as well.


"So...uh...I already set it up as far as adding my number to the contact list, so all you really have to do is push this button here..."

>She rambles off before pushing a button near the bottom of the phone, which pops up a screen with numbered rectangles on it.


"...You can ignore most of this too, instead you just hit this button up here instead..."

>Even with how bright her hair is, Mimir's ears seem to have taken on a similarly bright shade of red as she tries to push through the explanation, despite how much she has to lean against Pam so that they can both see the screen.


"...Anyways-from-there-you-just-have-to-push-the-button-next-to-my-name-that-looks-like-a-phone-if-you-want-to-talk-or-the-one-that-looks-like-a-piece-of-paper-if-you-just-want-to-type-a-message!"

>She suddenly blurts out all at once, before having to stop and gasp for breath.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543441

File: 1525960895787.png (122.06 KB, 520x542, Bitch_Say_What.PNG)

>>41543423
>Barris would sigh, knowing this debate will be unpleasant.

If I wasn't responsible for his capture and sending him on a seemingly suicidal spiral, yes I'd be leaving him to serve his time.

>She'd concede.


But I am and I did, so I'm going to fix it.

>She'd state firmly.


I ruined his life in exchange for his help, and am in a position to undo the damage I have done for once.

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543442

File: 1525964003134.png (6.69 KB, 301x298, Jade_Hangover at 3pm.png)

>>41543441

Buh-wh...what?

>Jade holds her head. Nothing about what Barris said made much sense to her. She tries very hard to not flip out on Barris; she did still need her to try breaking Sburb still. However, this was really really really REALLY bothering her!


You're only helping him because you were responsible for him being arrested? Even though if he was arrested by someone else you'd let him sit in jail? The whole point is he should be punished for doing such a terrible thing...and not feeling sorry about it!!

>She lets her arms drop to her sides and grunts in frustration.


Okay, so maybe him being suicidal is kind of a problem...but you can help him as a friend and get him to understand why this all is so messed up!! And also make sure he gets properly punished instead of getting him off the hook! He still hurt people Barris! Slavery is bad!!!

Exy!FmCReEpEr.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543443

File: 1525964418762.png (14.38 KB, 101x124, i have to say that i am gettin…)

>>41543384

>She, supposed that was a good enough of a reason as any? Didn't really make much sense to her that he would dedicate his name to somebody who was mean to him. This boy was weird, but like, in a good way?


>>41543425

< Okay, i guess my hero name is Nobel Peace then.


>Not that she minded, she was just hoping to have another chance to think it over, but whatever.


Get around?

>She hadn't really thought about that. She always just took her time walking to wherever it was she needed to go. There was always using explosions, but that tended not to end well for her.


I just walk. I can kind of fly usssing my exsssplosssionsss, but i have a hard time landing without hurting myssself.

>She couldn't think of another possible way to get around quickly if need be. Maybe she would get a bike. She'd always see people using those to get around back at Town.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543444

>>41543439
Since I forgot the first failure condition...here it is

>The tsuchinoko, still groggy from being so rudely awakened can't get a good sense of whatever it was that had done so and continues to try and swivel around in its search.

Cardinal!CDNL//nLd.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543445

>>41543439
>>41543444
>Surprised by the snake-ball's reaction, or lack thereof, the fox straightens back up from its wary stance. It had been expecting a bit more of a response than this, and was half-expecting to have to dodge something, but the snake seemed as lethargic as ever.

>Tail flicking, it traces a narrow circle around the tsuchinoko, intending to stay out of sight for as long as possible.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543448

>>41543438
>Wade tightens his hold on Grell as she shows signs of returning to herself.

Oh thank Celestia.

>He ceases his rocking ad pauses on it. It was abundantly clear what Grell had been trying to do. It wasn't entirely a selfish effort just as she had said. The more he thought about it the more his mind drifted to one of the first things he did wielding all six gems back on The Sanctuary. He searched the entire cosmos in the blink of an eye searching that is family was ok. Only to find that in the strictest of terms that they did not exist.


>He holds Grell in silence allowing her to get a hold of herself. She had gazed into the abyss. And it had gazed back. A feeling he felt every day.


...I'm sorry. But there are some things even the gems can't do.

>The way he spoke carried a great pain. The same pain Grell likely felt right now. Knowing that even the gods seemed to be against you. Changing the deck just when you thought you had all the cards.

Angela!MercyEZZBUCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543451

File: 1525996986836.jpg (241.75 KB, 540x648, 9d3.jpg)

>>41543290
Of course. It's nothing to rush into. It'll be a few weeks before I can make more up to my standards anyways.

>Angela said with a nod and a smile, watching as he stood and picked up Lilly.


Yes, that is all for now. Your daughter is in perfect health. Feel free to come by any time, for either of you. I'll usually be available most days.

>She said, and then led them to the door.

Captain!Jade/FMNEMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543453

File: 1525998048460.png (40.21 KB, 256x251, safe 53.png)

>The Seaward sailed over Ihnna Woods, the ship moving at a most leisurely pace, kept on it's flight plan towards Wayne Manor by the steady hands of Meretseger.

>The Captain, no longer in her human form, stood beside the snake woman, leaning slightly against her steady frame. She was looking at the map on her phone, tracking their progress.


>The little blip that was the Seaward was slowly approaching the vaguely-building shaped avatar of Wayne Manor on the GPS screen. The Captain had seen enough footage of the Manor to know what to expect, but she wondered how it would look in person.


>She didn't have to wonder long, however, as while she was considering this, the clearing that held the Manor started to come into view.


>Meretseger nudged Jade when she saw it, alerting her captain that they were arriving.


>Jade looked up from her phone, turning the screen off and putting it away in the same movement.


>The Manor was as she had expected it to be, based on what she had seen, but it was certainly bigger in person, taller, obvious even from the distance they were still at.


>Once the Seaward crossed the threshhold of the clearing, Jade gave the signal for a full stop, which Meretseger obliged, stopping at the edge of the clearing and turning the ship so it's starboard side would face the Manor.


>Jade stepped away from Meretseger and moved to the railing of the quarterdeck.


Well, here we are. Now, I suppose, we wait for Agent Wilson to come out.

>She said, gazing out over the clearing to the grand Manor that stood several hundred yards away. Her eyes fell upon the large crystal in the middle of the ovular lawn. She raised on eye ridge. That was not something she had been aware of.


>She shook her head and looked away from it. It wasn't important at the moment. She looked to the side, down at the main deck, and gazed at the large mech that had continued to stand still and silent, no indication of anything from the pilot, since they had left Oatville. She wanted to get it and the pilot off her ship as soon as possible, but figured Wade would want to deal with it in his government's way. If not, she'd kick it off her ship and let it wreak whatever havok it wanted to wreak. It wouldn't be her problem anymore.


>But for now, Jade would wait. She reached into a pocket on her uniform and pulled out a cigarette. Putting it in her mouth, she snapped her fingers, turning her thumb into a flame and lighting the front. With an inhale she leaned back against the railing of her ship, and waited.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543457

>>41543445
>Roll 1d1000 = 314 Odds,
>The snake-like yokai finally catches the fox's scent and with an angry hiss tries to slam it against the ceiling with a pillar of vines that rises from beneath where the fox was standing. [Roll to dodge]

>Regardless if it it hits or not the sound of hurried footsteps can be heard from upstairs shortly after.

==============================
>Evens, the tsuchinoko manages to make a full circle without noticing the rather fleet fox, and with another yawn and burp starts making its way towards the fire pit in the middle of the room again.

Pam!AwoooWol3gCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543461

File: 1526004006267.png (158.53 KB, 262x512, 2015-08-12 15_22_11-Prague Rac…)

>>41543440
>Pam sits and watches Mimir as she takes a few minutes to look at the new phone, patiently waiting with her hands in her lap and her legs crossed.

>When she's finally ready and scoots in next to her, she looks down at the phone as Mimir shows her the basics, listening intently, making sure to follow along, nodding her head each time the younger girl finishes part of the explanation.


>She occasionally glances to the side, sparing a few moments off the screen to look at the girl beside her. Pam couldn't help but smile slightly and then quickly look back at the phone's screen, trying to get back to paying attention so Mimir wouldn't have to show her again.


>Mimir's rushed explanation at the end surprised Pam and she turned to face Mimir, leaning back away slightly to allow her to look at her better.


Are... you okay, Mimir?

>She asked as she gasped for breath.


You don't have to rush, I've got enough time.

>She smiled softly, though slightly unsure what exactly was wrong, assuming Mimir was simply trying to go quickly for her sake.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543462

File: 1526006975603.png (296.28 KB, 540x484, Grell_Wheeze.png)

>>41543448
>Grell tenses in Wade's hold and beneath his hand he can feel her head shake in slow, then quickening denial. She didn't want to believe it but deep inside she knew. The thing she had seen while enthralled with the stone had been enough. She peered into what felt like the truth of her whole existence and that truth looked her in the eye with pity but no remorse.

this c-can't be happening, they can't be...!

>Her voice choked with emotion, all the reaper can manage is a tight and devastated:


no no nooooo....!

>Wade was right; there were some things power like that couldn't fix. The reaper dissolves into sobbing and presses her face onto Wade's chest. She weeps brokenly, just as badly as she had done the previous night when she lost her hair.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543463

File: 1526008451393.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

>>41543442
Yes. And yes.

>She'd answer firmly.


But I'll try to reform him.

>She offers.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543464

>>41543461
>Roll 1d1000 = 71 t/l

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543465

File: 1526009087343.png (5.28 KB, 169x240, Jade_Thats Kind of Dumb.png)

>>41543463
>Jade opens her mouth to respond but pauses and grunts with a dissatisfied look. She wasn't convinced someone like Eridan could be totally reformed. There was a reason most people avoided him in the bubbles, the same reason Jade didn't know him too well. He was an unpleasant person and if the living one was any example, kind of terrible on top of that.

Well...good luck with that??

>The witch sighs and unfolds the map, then starts to walk for the long winding staircase leading below deck. She tries to push the troll out of mind, as well as Barris' own dubious motivations. As long as they could break Sburb then at least this all would be worth the patience.


We're almost there, just a little more to go.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543466

File: 1526009245957.png (266.4 KB, 741x1641, GT Barris.png)

>>41543465
>Barris would quietly follow Jade, doubting further conversation would be possible or wanted.

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543467

File: 1526009732370.jpg (3.74 MB, 163x255, Jade_Puzzling.jpg)

>>41543466
>Their long walk winds around and around, the wooden steps progressively becoming stone and the vaulting ceiling closing in on them from above. They emerge at the bottom in a landing, then walk into a larger rooms with dozens of consoles and computers set up. A pile of horns sit on the floor along with some other junk. The four screens set up on the far end of the room doesn't look like it completely matches.

>Jade walks right for the four-screen setup. Two of the top screens show a house shape logo, one green and one blue with the text 100% complete beneath both of them. The third screen is lit as well, this one with a red house logo. The squares composing them move on occasion with one spinning in the center, as if it were loading. Or...running?


>Below it is a progress bar barely filled in with the phrase CONNECTION ESTABLISHED beneath that.


>The fourth screen is cracked and off.


>The witch looks at the monitors, then to her map, then back to the monitors.


What...? This is it?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543468

File: 1526010007963.jpg (56.09 KB, 500x500, UL6_w_qwUjfacnaiZqltcJHBulzeCm…)

>>41543461
>Mimir's face is a bright shade of red as well, one that doesn't seem to fade even as she catches her breath.

"I...I'm...fine..."

>The thought that she probably has to somehow explain things so Pam doesn't worry crosses her mind as she responds.


>As well as the fact that she's not sure how best to do that...especially since...


>>41543464
"...Sorry, I guess I just got a bit too...excited, you know what with how retro...the uh...tech in this phone is?"

<After all....they were just friends right? Pam said something about being used to stuff like people getting in her personal space because of her pack or something too, didn't she.


>Still, her statement sounds rather unsure for her being the one who is supposed to have the information...and she's painfully aware of how hot her cheeks feel...


"Its, uh...pretty warm out today, isn't it."

<That should do the trick, right? Her computers overheat if it gets to hot, so it only makes sense that the same would go for humans too.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543469

File: 1526010091435.gif (916.21 KB, 500x500, DOOM.gif)

>>41543467
The computer the runs Sburb, if this is our destination.

>Barris would guess. She'd stare at the pile of horns on the ground, puzzled by their presence here. She'd turn here attention to the machine, studying it. She highly doubted smashing it would solve anything, especially when her powers were needed to stop the game.

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543470

File: 1526010979887.jpg (201.77 KB, 400x534, egged.jpg)

>>41543469

Uh....?

>Jade folds up the map and examines the device. There was a keyboard with a spot for typing in commands though when she attempted to the console itself was locked. After a few unsuccessful tries she frowns and leaves it alone.


I guess this is it? We never were told what it would look like but I'm still kind of surprised. This must be the link station that connects the games to the dreambubbles!!!

>Her gaze drops to the third box, which had the progress bar beneath the red house icon. She shifts uncomfortably.


But...why is that on? TR didn't say send me any messages that the game started, but here it says 'connection established'???

>Suddenly looking very worried, Jade starts to fiddle with the dials and levers on the device to try and get some kind of response out of the machine.


>For Barris, the concept of breaking the device overwhelmingly feels like a terrible idea. There's a layer of doom involved with it, and puzzlingly there was a sensation of doom under consideration of breaking it versus doom if she didn't.

Pam!AwoooWol3gCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543471

File: 1526011217107.png (100.03 KB, 208x384, 2015-08-12 15_25_46-Prague Rac…)

>>41543468
>Pam searched Mimir's face for any sign of something else being wrong than what she was telling her.

<If only I were better at reading people...


>She thought to herself, unable to figure out what it was, but knowing something else was wrong.


>She could assume it was the same problem she herself was having, of... liking someone, without being sure if that was really something the other person also felt... but she didn't want to assume something like that and make things awkward... or, more awkward, and ruin a good friendship by bringing it up.


<It's not like we've known each other that long... one day out together isn't really enough, right?


>She realized that she had been staring at Mimir and not saying anything, and cleared her throat, turning to look away from her.


Uh... yeah, I guess. I mean... everything feels kind of colder than it actually is to me, when I'm like this... not being covered in thick fur and all that. You've seen it.

>She says with an awkward smile and laugh, rubbing the back of her neck.


But... yeah. It's kind of the perfect day for the park, though.

>Small talk. Not really her strong suit, especially with people she thought she liked. But it wasn't like there was any other kind of talk to be had. Pam got the gist of the phone, Mimir had shown her the most important parts, and at this point she felt like she was only stalling so she could spend more time with her.


<Maybe I should say something... maybe before I leave? I still have until then to decide, right?


>She asked herself, leaning back on the bench, exhaling.


Well, I sort of get the basics, I guess. Is there anything else I should know about?

>She turned again too look at Mimir, though seemingly avoiding eye contact.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543472

File: 1526012875107.jpg (528.02 KB, 637x893, 60553693_p0.jpg)

>>41543471
>There's a bit of stunned silence from the smaller girl, as if she's surprised by something or other.

<That actually worked?


>...Though there's an oddly tight feeling in her chest despite how easily Pam just went along with her explanation. Shouldn't she feel more relaxed now that the moment has passed?


>It feels different somehow from the sort of feeling she gets when she's anxious too. Like when she was being accosted by that gray deviant...or when delivery people try and force her to open the door instead of them use using the slot.


"...Oh! Just to make sure to keep it charged. All you should need to do is plug it into a wall socket with the charger whenever it starts to get low though, so its pretty intuitive."

>There is one other thing as well...


"It...probably won't be able to send a signal between dimensions either, since thats pretty high end tech for even the Rift Guard, and I'm pretty sure its more like a beacon than anything. If there was some sort of publicly available app that could pull it off, I should have at least seen rumors of its existence on the net by now."

>The break in her explanation that follows seems like it should imply that she's finished, but at the same time she hasn't actually handled over the phone in question yet either.


>Or more...its like she forgot she was still holding onto it after her panicked moments earlier.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543473

File: 1526015876173.png (294.95 KB, 458x620, d2e1.PNG)


>>41542164
>The tiny girl seems to tense up at Kiryu's words, as if frozen in place.

>This pause in the storm of emotions pouring out of the girl only lasts a few moments however, before she roughly pulls her hands away from her face, and with a fire to her eyes glares up at the man.


"So what? I'm supposed'ta be happy 'bout it jus' cause I didn't die?! Jus' be a 'good girl' an' hope for the best while all those bastardos lookin' down on me take everything away?! Once ya lose, once ya show even a second of weakness, thats when they all come out, thinkin' they can jus' take whatever they want from ya, while all those 'good guys' jus' let it happen cause the only thin' that matters to them is keepin' their own hands clean an' sayin' stuff that jus' sounds nice."

>Her tiny fists clench tightly, enough to cause her to wince a little before continuing her defiant glare up at Kiryu.


"Bein' strong enough ta' just lose everything over an over is about the same as jus' bein' weak in the first place from the sounds of it! If ya can't even protect anythin' with it, whats even the point ta' being strong in the first place?!"

HMS!HoodBP15fYCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543474

File: 1526016550415.jpg (915.56 KB, 2581x3029, point.jpg)

>>41543357
"Oh, if you have a moment to spare, I certainly wouldn't mind," the mare mentions, face quickly piling up behind a pile of groceries she's stockpiling once more. "Just take what bags and boxes you can manage, I'll lead with the rest. It's not far."

Hood nods in affirmative, before realizing that with the mare obscuring her face, she wouldn't be able to see her nodding. "Of course," she finally says. Glancing back to Apple Zero, she smiles and shrugs. "Well, this isn't what I'd anticipated doing, but maybe we'll find a lead for work?"

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543475

File: 1526018726414.jpg (75.09 KB, 752x380, Where did it all go wrong.jpg)

>>41543462
It's ok.....take your time.

>He pats Grell on the back. His muscles relaxing to show that he was not afraid. Once again he was reminded that under all that angst and intimidation there was a person under there. A woman who just wanted her family back after the world had ripped them from her life.


...I'm not going anywhere.

>He says aloud, mostly to himself. Two days in a row he told himself that the day was going to go his way. That anything that showed up could be someone else's problem. But today, he meant it. His phone could ring for him to go on duty all day if it wanted. Let it go to voice mail. There were other agents who could handle it. This was the only problem he would focus on today.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543476

File: 1526020039531.jpg (99.84 KB, 500x500, Grell_Contemplation.jpg)

>>41543475
>It takes some time for Grell to calm down from her heavy grief. It's an hour when she stops sobbing and two when her eyes stop weeping. Her nose remains clogged an extra hour after that. By ten in the morning she sits on the edge of her bed, quietly digesting the experience from earlier in the morning. The framed pictures on the bedside table catch the light from a lamp nearby.

>The reaper's hands rest on her knees, her body hunched forward and luxurious new hair fallen around her frame like a curtain.


>Grell's eyes were reddened by her long grief, her cheeks still slightly pink as well. She sighs heavily and curls her fingers into light fists.


>She shouldn't have been surprised with that result but she was. It was easy to hold a candle and hope she could fix the wrongs of her life but the answer in the gem told her enough. It'd never be something she could change. Not because it was impossible, no, it was assuredly possible. But there was a power involved that would not allow it to be so.


>It was a thought that twisted her gut into a pretzel and ripped her heart right in half. It just wasn't fair.

Kiryu Kazama!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543477

File: 1526020475575.jpg (101.09 KB, 1280x720, rtyyuu.jpg)

>>41543473
>Kiryu looks down at Monello. His eyes showing the weight of a lifetime of battle as Monello seems to awaken the dragon.

I think you're misunderstanding me.

>He says as he lowers himself down to one knee. His eyes glancing down to the ground as he shakes his head.


I say true strength is the ability to get back up when your knocked down. But the people who did knock you down... the ones who threatened to hurt your family.

>He looks up to Monello. Looking her straight in the eye.


Make them regret being born. And make sure they can never get up again.

>There was no irony in his voice. He had meant every word of what he just said. This was the face of a man who had fought countless battles in his life. The type of face street punks see in their nightmares.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543478

File: 1526022497640.jpg (68.05 KB, 336x472, tumblr_inline_ney5bhIyk81qeimw…)

>>41543476
>Wade had stayed in the room for the entire time. He'd only leave to get them something to eat, or go to the bathroom. Of course leaving the room would require him to put his clothes on. Grell was one thing but he wasn't about to let the rest of the manor see what he looked like under his costume. The Reality gem would be returned to his belt.

>He sits next to Grell on the side of the bed. He was determined to show Grell support in her time of need. Even if all he could do was be their physically. He looks up to her nightstand to see the pictures that stood on it. He recognized Rocks and the others in one frame. The other was clearly Nigel from not to long ago. The last one escaped him though. He recalled Grell telling him that she had a daughter that was stolen from her by the mother back then. The thought of Grell being a father was strange and confusing.


So is that her? The daughter you lost?

>He asks rather bluntly as he looks over Grell to see the picture of the red headed girl. Strange, but something about her gave him a strange vibe. Like he had seen those facial features before in someone else. It almost made him want to punch it.

Pam!AwoooWol3gCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543479

File: 1526023375704.png (282.33 KB, 339x350, 2017-07-28 00_31_54-Prague Rac…)

>>41543472
>Pam nodded her head. It wasn't like Vinetia was completely behind the times. Electricity existed there, as did wall sockets. And even if not, there was surely some magical contraption available that could help her, even if she had to steal it.

Keep it charged, got it.

>The warning about the dimensions bothered her a bit, but as with keeping it charged it was possible someone in Vinetia could help, if there was no other way.


>Pam wasn't going to be gone long, anyways, and it wasn't keeping in touch while in Vinetia that had worried her into getting a phone, but rather what happened when she got back, if she couldn't find Bailey or Mimir. But that worry was behind her now, with the phone.


Well, if you do find anything like that, then we can both get it and keep in touch. Until then, I shouldn't be gone for that long. A week or two at most...

>Pam trailed off, looking away from Mimir for a second and looking out at the park, thinking.


<You know what, fuck it. Tell her how you feel.


>She cleared her throat, uncrossed and recrossed her legs the opposite way, and then turned to Mimir.


Uh... Mimir... I know it's a bit uhm... off topic and sudden... and I don't want to scare you away or anything...

>She cleared her throat again and rubbed the back of her head nervously.


But since I'm leaving soon... today, even, I figured... what the hell. What I'm trying to say is... even though we've really only spent like... two days, if that, in total together, over the past month or so I've been here... well, it's just been great. Really great. I didn't really expect things to go this way.

>Pam drops her hands to her lap and looks away from Mimir, uncrossing her legs and leaning forward.


<Quit rambling and tell her, it's not that hard, Pam, it's not like you haven't said this before.


I don't want to seem too forward or anything, but I want to get it out there, before I leave... I like you. I'm not, like... giving some big love confession or anything like that, but... I do like you. Past just... being friends, I mean.

>She took a deep breath and exhaled, leaning back in the bench, leaning her head back to look up at the sky.


You don't have to say anything, I know it's kind of weird for me to just say it out of the blue like this... And really, I normally wouldn't. I certainly didn't expect to be saying it when the day started. But I figured that since I'm leaving for a little while, if I said it now, it'd give some time to, I don't know, think about it.

>As she finished speaking she turned her head to look at Mimir out of the corner of her eye, gauging the reaction.


But at least just... tell me now if I'm reaching for something that's not there. Because if you're not interested at all, that's completely fine... I know you're not really a people person, and all. But... it's worth a shot.

Cardinal!CDNL//nLd.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543480

>>41543457
>The fox watches quietly as the snake-ball does an absolutely horrible job of trying to locate it, unsure whether to help it along or simply keep playing cat and mouse.

>Tagging along, the fox mentally flips a coin, pondering its options.


Roll 1d1000 = 610
>Odds, the fox shrugs, crouching down into a more maneuverable stance. It needed the data anyways.

>With an audible thump, it materializes its barrier of seemingly solid air again, a square the length of an outstretched hoof. That would probably do.


>Holding it at guard, it waits for a response.

======
>Evens, the fox pads softly after the tsuchinoko anyways, intent on seeing how long it took it to notice. Granted, it could break off and go about trying to check other things...

>But the snake was still in the workshop, so that could wait. It had time aplenty, after all.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543481

File: 1526025782713.jpg (57.37 KB, 420x262, aisaka taiga toradora 1920x120…)

>>41543477
>The tiny girl about ready to open to shout back an angry response, before shutting it just as suddenly.

'..."

>After a few moments more of awkward silence, like she had been prepared for a completely different response that had been completely derailed by the older man's words not matching up, she glances away.


"...Thats why I gotta get stronger, in the first place."

>She finally says with a huff, as if doing her best impression of some sort of street punk.


"Well, those stronzos are dead already, but like, for the next one. Strong enough ta' take 'em out before anyone has'ta gets hurt in the first place."

<Not that she's ever been the one who managed to do so. In fact, she's not even sure who got the one who eventually got Styx. Gramps probably deserved vengeance the most...the...other time, too.


>There's an odd disconnect between hatred and implications of violence in her tone and her claims of noone needing to get hurt however.


>Still, after a few moments she seems to relax a little, going back to being more animated in her motions as she converses.


"At least you're not like that dumb bunny."

>Monello pauses for a bit before continuing in a very cheerful, extremely blatantly mocking tone of voice, though its unlikely that Kiryu would know who she's trying to do an impression of.


"All ya gotta do is believe in yourself, or maybe your friends, I dunno, its not like I actually care about any of you anyways~!"

>Definitely not him anyways.


"Here, swing this stupid pile o' rocks that look like a sword around~! Once you can do it easily, maybe, just maybe you'll deserve the power to save your...friend from the guys tryin' ta kill him~! Not that I even have a use for it cause I can basically turn into a goddess anyways, but if I let you have it for free, well you wouldn't learn anything~!"

>She even goes to the effort of making the gestures of trying to swing an object that is way too large for her to help sell the point.


"Besides, its way more fun to just wave it in your face all the time, so I can feel su...sup-pear..."

>After a few moments she gives up on trying to sound out the word and just moves on with her on the spot performance in that sickly sweet voice.


"...Better than you~! I mean, its not like I'd lift a single finger to keep him safe anyways, since it doesn't let me show off how much of a goody-two-shoes I am~! Everyone who shows up to kill him says he totally deserves it anyways, so its not like anyone will blame me if I just let him die on my watch anyways~!"

>She ends her little rant with a look of disgust and a kick to the ribs of the unconscious giant still lying on the sidewalk.

Kiryu Kazama!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543483

File: 1526031494095.jpg (34.98 KB, 600x338, Yakuza-Kiwami-Story-PV_12-12-1…)

>>41543481
>Kiryu had no idea who this was supposed to be. But the sound of her made him irritated. The more he went on the more this became apparent. There was definitely something personal behind those words. Especially the way she pauses on the word "Friend". There must have been more to them then she wanted to admit.

Sounds like that guy needs to be taught a lesson. What kind of stuck up attitude is that?

>Bane lets out a groan as Monello kicks him. His hands grasping at nothing as he tries to recover from his beating. Kiryu straightens his legs and looks down to Monello.


Well if you want to get stronger, then really all you can do is keep training. Find some partners, spar with them when you get the chance.

>He crosses his arms and looks down to Bane. His attitude shifting to a less serious tone for a brief moment.


Just maybe try to stay in your own weight class for a bit.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543484

File: 1526033342820.png (2.38 MB, 1920x1080, 1492997977438.png)

>>41543479
>Well, that's a relief at least, after all she hadn't been completely sure whatever weirdo era Pam was from actually had mastered electrical currents yet.

"Yeah, a few weeks isn't that big of a deal anyways."

>But good, that way she'd be able to make contact once she got back for sure, everything is going to work out fi...


>Mimir's thoughts get derailed as she tries to keep up with Pam's sudden rambling. It's honestly pretty hard with the way she keeps just saying stuff that seems pretty unrelated.


>Like she starts off like she's about to tell some horrifying secret, like she eats people or something...and then she just starts going on about how great of a time they'd had? It's all just really rambley and...well, not like she can really say anything about rambling but....


>Wait...wait, did you miss something it seems like you missed something, like suddenly she's talking about reaching for something, or being interested in something, but it'd be really awkward to say you didn't catch what it was, like you hadn't been listening...


>You must have heard it, just...think back...what was it?


>While all these thoughts have been rushing through her head, her expression has steadily grown more confused looking as she scrunches her eyebrows to try and think...


<Lo....Wait, what? Whaaaaat? Did she really say lo-love confession in there?!


>The redhead's eyes suddenly pop wide open in shock, followed by an almost worrisome period of utter silence. In fact, if not for her eyes being wide open, it'd almost look like she'd fainted.


<Wait....what...just...what? This is....real right? She didn't somehow load up some game instead of her drone software did she?


>A oddly distant clattering noise can be heard suddenly, followed by the girl's face slowly turning bright bright red, like a thermometer.


>Once it reaches the top, another rather loud but somehow oddly distant crash can be heard, along with a rather echoey surprised yelp....that is strangely distant as well, considering it sounds very similar to the voice of the girl less than a foot away from Pam.


>Especially as she seems to just be sitting there the whole time. In fact it takes a few more moments after that for her to suddenly respond, though its even a bit muffled at first.


"...orry, Sorry...uh...you just sort of...caught me off guard, and well...some, uh...stuff happened, so I might have lost connection for a bit..."

<Now its her turn to try and ramble her way through her feelings on a matter that she...well, okay maybe she'd sort of made a few assumptions before but, that was a heat of the moment thing and honestly how was she supposed to expect this turn of events.


"It's not...I mean like...you're like.....hot...like, super hot even...well, I mean...Xion might have a cuter butt but well...she's dating Leader of the Rift Guard Captain Dave Strider of all people...which I'm pretty sure her and her super cute booty are totally off limits even to freelancers, plus I'm pretty sure that means she's actually just into guys....or at least the rest of the package that comes with it after all..."

<Plus...she's super famous on top of that, wait no, she's getting way off topic...


>Even without the rambling and oversharing, Mimir is obviously pretty frantic, like she has no idea how to deal with this.


"Well...I mean, I'm not really into the whole...furry...thing though...like...not like I...judge...people who are...y'know...into that or whatever...and its...its not like I think you're some sort of deviant just cause you are...some sort of...wolf person..."

<This is...way way too...complicated, how do other people even do this?...Wait...does that mean Pam wants to...can her avatar even...sure its pretty realistic looking, but that probably requires...special mods...or at least intentional alterations to make work...


"You're like...kind of intimidating too, but...like in a good way? Like, you tend to be really cool...and can take care of yourself whatever comes your way...so its like, instead of being scary to be around...I'm...allowed to feel...safer or something?"

>The girl lets out a sigh before continuing.


"I'm...I'm not like that at all...I mean...I try to act tough sometimes I guess, like when I'm really mad, but really I just don't want them to see how...how scared and anxious I am..."

<After all, you can't even bring yourself to step out your own front door, not with all the people and loud noises and who knows what else out there.


"Sorry...I don't really...know how to deal with...this sort of thing. I mean, its not like...I've ever had someone be...er...y'know, actually interested in me like that before? I mean, yeah there's been guys who've tried to get pervy pictures out of me before, but its not like they were looking for anything more than just getting to see some boobies when they opened the viruses I sent them instead."

<Oops...you started rambling again....its not like you're even heading in the general direction of the point anymore.


<I mean, sure maybe if you were actually trying to impress her, but he already said she likes you...and she probably doesn't even understand what you mean by sending viruses anyways...so...just get it over with already...everyone else can do this, and you're like this super genius hacker so what does that say if you can't even manage to figure it out?


"It's...it's not that I don't like you though...I mean...I do...it's...kind of why...well, not all of why but, like maybe...mostly why I've been acting so weird all day...I mean...not that any of it was probably a big deal to you...but like...um, holding hands...or when I was trying to show you how to use the phone...and like we were basically right up next to each other and...I'm pretty sure my shoulder...was touching your side....at least for a bit there..."

>Mimir takes a deep breath and finally peeks over at Pam to try and get some insight into what she might be thinking, before glancing away when their eyes meet.


"It...made it sort of hard to concentrate....but it didn't seem like you thought it was a big deal, so I didn't want to mention it, in case you got weirded out or something. I mean, what if you thought I was just like creeping on you the whole time? We'd just officially became friends too, so it'd be way too hard to deal with you suddenly hating me instead."

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543486

File: 1526055378551.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

>>41543470
I can't really say. My powers says there is doom if I destroy, and doom if I don't.

>She'd state simply, having expected Jade to be more informed.


Can you message him?

???!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543488

Well after the battle, Equestria would be hit by random raiding parties of merfolk. Those that had heeded the Deep Sea King’s orders. Not all had obeyed the command, not believing he had woken yet. But those that had expected an easy victory awaiting them in Equestria. Yet their arrivals were met by a nation on alert, the Sea King’s attack having put the country’s forces into action. Some merfolk would attack anyways, believing the Sea King would come help them. It ended poorly for them. Those few that retreated did not suffer so, but were left to ponder what had happened.



Mo’Gallilie was gone. The land it had occupied was ripped from the land, and so to was the government. There were those willing to rebuild and defend what was left, but found they were alone. The other survivors sought safety and shelter that other nations had to offer. There were no crops to sustain them, no military to protect them, and only painful memories of those lost. The gear borrowed from Jade would be returned, and the settlements would be emptied. Jenbei would depart disappointed, but could start his life anew and finally have time to mourn his own losses. Tiger and many others would leave broken. They were willing to fight to the end, but there weren’t enough of them and no one supported them.


Anyone seeking to take land could do so easily. There might be a pirate group or band of thugs aiming to build a hideaway, but they’d keep to themselves. Undoubtedly some Zealot merfolk would set up shop, but even a change in philosophy wouldn’t make them a threat yet. The failed raid on Equestria left them with few warriors, no land dweller weapons to use, and busy contemplating what meaning to derive from their King disappearing.

Valanthe Liadon!HornsSkNwcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543495

File: 1526122841764.jpg (25.06 KB, 540x304, tumblr_p5r99cIIpP1qdvrdyo6_540…)

Miles above Rigel Prima, in the sleeker of the two ships that currently orbited the planet, a young woman sat in her room.

She sat at her desk, wearing a red uniform. The desk was a simple piece of furniture, the only things on top of it were a closed laptop, a hat that seemed to go with the uniform she wore, and a small mirror. The woman was currently looking at her reflection in that mirror. The face in the mirror was pale skinned with blue eyes, framed by long, pink hair,

In one hand she held a metal file, the other she held against the top of her head, pressing down the top of her hair. She had her head leaned forward so she could see the top of her head in the mirror. She brought the file up to her head, bringing it to bare against one of a pair of small, red horns that poked up from her head, above her temples.

She slowly drew the file against the edge of the horn with a slight scraping sound, pulling it's full length against the back of the horn at an angle and then starting again, the edge slowly becoming sharper.

As she did this, she flashed back to a moment several years in the past, to before she had been like this, to a conversation she had had with a certain mech pilot.

~~~

"Are you really sure you want to go ahead with this, Val? I mean, the procedure is going to change you, they say you won't be the same afterwards." A blue haired girl with a very thick French accent, who looked much younger than she was, spoke to another girl, taller, with black hair and green eyes. There were no horns on this girl's head, though she looked just like the girl who did.

"Yes, I'm sure, Sabel. They told me the potential side-effects, and I'm willing to go through with it. They say it'll make me better at my job. You'd do the same thing if it meant you could pilot one of the newer mech models." The other girl replied, her accent unplaceable, but somehow American nonetheless.

The two girls were walking along an empty promenade in a large space station that orbited Earth, circa 2378. From the sounds of it, the smaller girl, Sabel, was trying to convince the taller one, Val, not to go through with something. Even as they had their conversation, they crossed over into another section of the promenade, this one had labels imprinted on the ground. They walked for a few more moments before stopping at the entrance to a turn-down hallway that was labeled 'Laboratory 32C"

They had arrived at their destination.

"I'm just trying to look out for you, Valanthe, I don't want you to have any regrets. We're already working for the Space Corps, you're already the best security officer I know, and you're super smart. You're the only twenty year old I know with three degrees in Advanced Particle Physics." Sabel shook her head and laughed. "You know, I still don't understand why you went into Security in the first place. And don't say it was to pilot mechs, you can do that in Engineering too, I would know."

The other woman smiled lightly, the edges of her lips tilting upwards slightly. "Well, Issabelle, you know what it's like to have a family with heavy expectations of you. Those degrees were to placate them. I only want to protect people, that's it."

"Then you should have joined the Men of the Law! Or the Riders in Red, even!" Sabel through out her arms to the sides. "Why the Space Corps? This job is probably ten times as dangerous as both of those, and we don't even fight anything half the time!"

Val shook her head, her smile widening. She took a step towards Sabel and placed her hands on her shoulders, slowly moving them along her friend's arms and pushing them down from their position, finally ending with her fingers interlocking with the smaller girl's, bringing them up to her chest.

"Well, Issabelle Chevalier, if I had joined your father's organization I never would have met you, now would I? So intent on running away from him as you were, I never would have met my best friend in the entire universe. You would be gone on some grand adventure across the cosmos and where would that leave me? Three expensive science degrees and a boring police job." She leaned her head down and kissed Sabel's fingers. "And where's the fun in that?"

Sabel's face colored a deep red at Val's actions and she nervously glanced around at the empty promenade. She pulled her hands away from Val's, the other woman releasing them without a fuss. She folded them together, rubbing her fingers softly against each other. She didn't meet Val's eyes.

"Y-Yeah, okay, there's some truth in that, but still, none of that means you have to go through with this procedure. This... this alien DNA splicing they're doing... it just worries me. I don't want to see you hurt."

Val nodded in understanding, taking a step back away from Sabel. She crossed her arms over her chest and turned to the side, facing away from her friend and down the hallway. She leaned back, finding the railing of the promenade.

"You're right, Sabel, it is worrisome. It's dangerous, and it's dumb of me to do it." She said, sounding quite serious and almost like she was going to agree to walk away from it. But then suddenly she stood up straight and dropped her arms to her side, turning again to look at Sabel, a grin splitting her face. "Which is exactly why I'm doing it!"

She exclaimed and then, before her friend could say or do anything else, she ran off down the hallway, yelling back; "I'll see you when I'm through, you'll see there's nothing to worry about. I love you!"

Sabel started when her friend suddenly shot off down the hallways, making to go after her but stopping herself before she did. "Tch..." She shook her head, folding her arms across her chest. "Americans..."

She looked down the hallway, watching as her friend ran down it for a dozen feet or so before turning suddenly and flinging open a door and disappearing into it. She shook her head again, unfolding her arms and looking down at her hands, slowly tracing the parts of her fingers where Val's lips had touched. Then she turned and walked back off the way she came.

~~~
This post was edited by its author on .

Valanthe Liadon!HornsSkNwcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543496

File: 1526122895191.gif (2.96 MB, 540x304, tumblr_p6hmjkCybN1qehrvso1_540…)

>>41543495
Back to the present, almost five years since that day, Valanthe Liadon sat at her desk, filing the horns that had been one of the many side-effects of the operation she had undergone all those years past.

She slowly lowered the file and set it on the desk softly, lowering her other hand from her head with a sigh. She looked at herself in the mirror, picking it up with one hand and leaning back in her chair with it, bringing it up to her face. Her other hand reached back up and touched one of the horns. Her reflection showed her face, a frown on her lips. Her once green eyes, now an odd shade of blue. Her luxurious black hair that shined in the light and that had once been her most proud attributes, was now pink, and while it still held it's shine and was soft as silk to the touch, it was just not the same.

She grimaced, showing her teeth. Her hand left her horn and went to touch them, her fingers lingering on her sharpened, predatory canines. She opened her mouth slightly and fingered the points. With barely a touch to the tip, a little well of blood rose up from her fingertip, the tooth having pricked it. The woman looked at it for a moment, holding her finger up to her eyes and lowering the mirror slightly. These were the changes the procedure had wrought. The visible ones, anyways. The alien DNA that had bonded to her own, and the alien blood that now ran in her veins side by side with the human kind, had done this to her. It was the price she paid for power. She didn't mind the way she looked now, she was still beautiful in her own eyes, but there was other costs involved. Now she was the Space Corps' lapdog, moreso than any engineer trapped in debt for their mechs, any scientist whose work belonged to the company, more than the normal security personnel trained and changed in ways that made it impossible for them to return to a normal life on Earth or a colony. Her very existence was an abomination, and the Space Corps held the reigns, the right to her very life itself.

With a sudden yell of anger, Val sat up in her chair, turning on it's swivel and throwing the mirror across the room, shattering it on the wall with a loud crash. She stood up quickly from her chair, turning to slam her fists down on the desk's top. There was a loud crack, and splinters flew up from where her fists had landed, the laptop jumping slightly from the impact and her hat flipping over. She kept her fists there, in the light indent to the wood she had made with them, leaning over the desk and growling. Her eyes glowed red at their pupils.

A moment later there was a knock at her door.

"What?!" She growled, turning her head quickly and looking at the door, her pink hair flapping through the air after it.

"The Captain requests your presence on the Bridge, Ms. Liadon." Came a muffled reply, as if the voice that spoke it was coming through a vented mask.

Val growled again and ground her teeth together, narrow her eyes. She brought her fists up and smashed them down on the table again, making another loud crack and sending even more splinters into the air.

But then she stood up straight and grabbed her hat, pulling it away from the table with the sound of flapping fabric. She turned around, facing the door at the other end of the room, and put the hat on her head. It covered her horns.

"I'm coming." She growled out and then took a deep breath, holding it in for a moment before letting it out slowly. She looked down at herself and then smoothed out her uniform. She put her hands to her side and clenched her fists once before relaxing. Then she strode to the door and wrenched it open, walking out into the bright light of the hallway beyond.

Bridge Meeting: Part One (Pictured: Captain Muerte) Valanthe Liadon!HornsSkNwcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543500

File: 1526202462891.jpg (76.09 KB, 540x764, tumblr_p7tjqlcuia1r3yew1o1_540…)

>>41543496
Several minutes later, Valanthe Liadon stood at attention on the bridge of the SC Sunstrider.

The bridge was more or less what one would expect it to look like, if one was familiar with the likes of Star Trek or other shows and movies in that vein. The room itself was almost an oval, ending in a straight wall, with the edge facing towards the front of the ship, with a viewfinder that currently showed nothing, the blast doors being closed as they were currently facing directly into the sun.

The walls of the room were lined with different computer terminals and stations. The Captain's chair sat on a raised area just beyond the entrance to the room, and below it was a sort of staging area, where people could stand in front of the chair, either facing it or the viewing window. Off to the sides of this lower area were a couple seats with consoles in front of them, where sat the Navigator, the Second in Command, and the Helm.

Val was currently standing in the middle of the lower staging area, back straight, arms behind her back, and facing the Captain's seat. To the sides of her were two pairs of security officers in full combat gear, marking them as personnel from the Sunstrider's military escort, the SC Fist of the North Star, rather than officers from the Sunstrider itself, and therefor outside of Val's command as the Head of Security for the Sunstrider. The four officers held rifle-sized plasma weapons, and while they were not trained on Val at the moment, there was no mistaking that the guards were ready and willing to use them if needed.

Val simply ignored them, barely sparing them the occasional glance. Instead she kept her eyes focused on the captain, who was currently sitting in her seat and looking at the pink haired woman with an almost unreadable expression. The only emotion on the captain's face seemed to be consideration and some slight disappointment. Even if she didn't show anything, Val could smell the captain's emotion on her.

This was Captain Esmeralda Muerte, known throughout the Space Corps's members as Lady Death, half because her last name directly translated into the word from Spanish-the Captain's native language- and half because she had the reputation of being, well... deadly. Captain Esmeralda was angry. Angry and, as Val could sense, disappointed. She stared at Val with cold eyes.

The captain was not the only one on the raised area where he chair was located. Along with her was a woman of medium height, this an obvious scientist, wearing a lab coat emblazoned with the Space Corps insignia. This woman had black hair tied up in a bun, and wore glasses. However, her hair was currently slightly messy with strands falling from the bun, and she held her glasses in her fist, her arms crossed over her chest. She seemed a mix of sad, with slightly wet eyes, and worried, shaking slightly. She did not move or speak, but she looked at Val with an otherwise unreadable expression of dislike.

Val stared back at the captain, unblinking, unmoving, the rage that had filled her only minutes earlier back in her room now completely gone, almost as if it had never been there at all. She almost looked a little bored. Captain Esmeralda took no offense to that, however, as she knew Val well, and was well aware that was simply how her resting face looked.

Despite her nickname, Captain Esmeralda was not very imposing when one first looked at her. The woman was tall, yes, standing at just over six feet tall, but she was slim, and built in a way that someone wouldn't expect any sort of power behind her, either by strength or dexterity. She was by all accounts pretty. For all intents and purposes, she seemed exactly like someone who belonged on a science vessel like the one she captained. She had light purple eyes (obviously not natural), light blue hair, and pale skin. But it was not her looks that were meant to be intimidating, but rather her personality, and the way she did things.

Despite that, the way she was currently looking at Val, with cold, hard eyes that belied her anger and disappointment to the rest of the crew, would have sent a shiver down any normal person's back. And it did indeed, to the security officers to the sides of Val, and to the gathered personnel on the bridge. But Val did not join them in their quaking, because Val was no longer a normal person. And Captain Esmeralda was aware of that, that being the very reason she was so angry and disappointed with her.

"Valanthe Liadon..." The captain began, finally moving in her seat, leaning forward and pressing her fingers together, holding them at her chest. "What are we going to do with you?"

Val's bored expression did not change when she was addressed. Rather she took a breath in and let it out as a small sigh, moving her weight from one foot to the other.

Esmeralda's expression hardened even more.

"Normally I'd simply have you punished the usual way. Breaching protocol, sending an Armory pod to your... girlfriend," The captain seemed to grimace as she spoke the word, though whether it was because of the person in question or some homophobia was not currently clear, "Without permission."

There was a slight change in Val's calm exterior, a light clenching of her jaw at the Captain's grimace, a fist behind her back clenching for a moment. The guards to either side of her noticed this and shifted in position, readying themselves to act just in case. But Val did nothing, and calmed again almost immediately.

Captain Esmeralda also noticed this, and shook her head with the barest hint of a chuckle coming from her throat. She leaned the rest of the way forward in her chair and then stood up, dropping her hands to her sides.

"However, that was not all that you did, was it?" She asked, taking a step forward towards the stairs leading down from the captain's platform and towards Val's position. She shook her head again and answered her own question. "No, no it was not. Not only that, but you also let the specimen escape."

At the word 'specimen' the other woman on the raised platform sucked in a sharp breath. Esmeralda's head whipped to the side to look at her, taking her eyes off Val, her gaze now boring into the scientist's. The scientist, for her part, straightened and looked away from the captain.

The captain's glare lingered on her for a moment, seeming to promise that the scientist's time was to come later, before she finally looked back at Val.

Val was now looking at the other woman instead of the captain. She blinked slowly and visibly sniffed at the air. With an almost imperceptible 'Hmph', she looked back at the captain, who continued to talk as if there had been no interruption.

"Now, I don't know if you knew the creature was on board the pod when you sent it off or not, as we were not even aware she was out of the labs until after she was gone." Esmeralda took a couple more steps forward, stopping at the first stair down, placing a hand on the railing. "Maybe you are beginning to feel some sort of... twisted kinship with the aliens because of your... condition. Maybe, like some others, you fell in love with that creature."

At those words, she looked back at the scientist to the side of her seat, her eyes narrowing momentarily before looking back to Val again.

Bridge Meeting: Part Two Valanthe Liadon!HornsSkNwcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543501

File: 1526202903419.png (2.51 MB, 1920x1396, 2082bba88c91abd8715d6adc36e9aa…)

>>41543500
Val's own reaction to those claims was the first real emotion to show on her. She grit her teeth together, baring them at the Captain with a growl. Her hands dropped from behind her to her side and curled into fists. She started forward towards the stairs and the captain. But from behind her came the telltale sounds of four plasma weapons having their safeties turned off and begin charging up, and she froze in place for a moment. Her head whipped around, hair following behind her, and she looked at one of the pairs of guards, growling now at them. The guards raised their weapons, starting to point them at her. Val's eyes glinted red.

But Esmeralda simply smiled wide and held up a hand. The guards reluctantly lowered their weapons, but left the safeties on. Seeing this, Val seemed confused for a moment before she turned quickly once again, back to the captain. She looked the woman up and down, her growl dying in her throat and her teeth unclenching slightly. Esmeralda seemed to have lost her threatening visage and now looked far more lenient.

It took a moment for Val to come back to her senses completely again, her head clearing. Her fists uncurled and she stood up straighter, the glow in her eyes once more fading. She blinked and looked at the captain.

The captain slowly lowered her hand back to the railing and took a couple steps down towards Val.

"But it does not matter, and I do not care. The circumstances surrounding the specimen's escape are, in the long run, inconsequential. What matters is that it is gone, and is now somewhere on the planet below us. And, according to the reports so easily collected from the mech unit we have down there, we know that the creature has a nuclear weapon." Esmeralda made it a point not to mention the mech pilot's name, knowing it would eat at Val, but otherwise did not seem as malicious as she had before.

"What Doctor Simon here," she once again paused to look back up at the scientist on the dais, now motioning to her with her free hand, "Has determined during her studies of the creature, is that it feeds off such energies, which is likely why it stole it from the Armory pod."

The captain paused and took another couple steps down, now nearing the bottom.

"The reason why I am telling you all of this, Valanthe, is because you are going to retrieve our little science experiment, and bring her back into the Space Corps' most loving embrace." The words, Val knew, were a dig at the scientist, Doctor Simon, and were referential, as many other things the captain had said in her speech, of said Doctor's illicit semi-relationship with the creature that had developed during their time of research.

Val could not blame the Doctor, despite her dislike for the woman and the distaste she had for the woman's easily sullying of the scientific process, because she had seen the alien, who had been named Ada by the crew. She was cute, bearing a humanoid appearance that had just enough alien in it to be exotic and not too much to be disliked. Val herself could not deny that a part of her had also had an attraction towards Ada, though she did not know if that was the human part of her or the alien part that had been spliced into her. And that scared Val, and was part of why she disliked the alien.

Val's reaction to Esmeralda's assignment of her to tracking down the alien did not surprise her all that much. After all, she had done similar jobs for the Space Corps in the past, since undergoing the splicing experiment. Other than the obvious physical changes that had come over her, Val also experience other changes in her biology. She had become more animalistic, but in an alien way. She could smell things now that she couldn't before. The most obvious were emotions and blood types, the general stuff heightened senses bring you. But she could also smell the difference of species. There was a different smell between a human and, say, whatever alien species Ada was, for example. And it didn't stop there. She could determine the difference between any two living beings. This had made her the perfect person for the job of alien capture and retrieval.

The captain was now continuing. "Since you are the Senior Security Officer of the Sunstrider, and a somewhat high ranking official in the Space Corps' Security Guild, you will not be punished for your digression, especially because I truly do believe it was accidental." It was the first sign of any sort of benevolence towards Val that the captain had shown this entire time.

Val simply nodded her head in response.

"Also because of that, and really because I don't want you to have to do it alone, for safety reasons, I will be assigning you a squad of Sunstrider Security Personnel to join you on the planet below. They will follow your orders, do exactly what you want them to, no matter what it is. However, because of our current situation, stranded as we are, I can only spare four people for the away-team." The captain said as she finished stepping down the stairs and now stood on the staging area with Val and the soldiers, only a few feet away from them now.

"Our military escort, the Fist of the North Star, has also been so kind as to provide said security personnel with suits of powered armor. This should both provide protection to whatever wildlife you encounter down on the planet, and give you some semblance of authority should you come into contact with the civilizations that have been discovered to exist down there. You'll look like bona fide Space Cop alien hunters. Very official looking." The captain then paused and took another step forward, closing the distance even more with Val. She looked the pink haired woman in the eyes. "You, however, dear Valanthe, will go... Just. As. You. Are."

With each word she took a small step forward towards Val, until the third word where she stopped in front of her. At the fourth, she reached up and grabbed Val's hat, yanking it off her head before the other woman could stop her, thereby leaving her horns exposed to everyone gathered there. She lowered her arm, the hat still in her hand, and held it behind her, her other hand joining with it. She leaned down slightly, looking Val right in the face and smiling.

Val, for her part, stood there and took it, only wincing slightly when the hat was yanked from her head, bringing some of her hair up with it. She looked up into Lady Death's face and grit her teeth, barring her fangs at the captain and growling low.

"And how beautiful that is, indeed." Esmeralda said, bringing her other hand back around, lightly brushing the back of it against the side of Val's face.

Val's growl grew louder and the guards to either side of her and the captain shifted once again.

But then the captain stepped back, standing up straight again, the smile now leaving her face. Her hand joined the one with Val's hat behind her back once again.

"That will be all. You may go now, Ms. Liadon. Go to the Security Office. Gather your men. Your away team supplies will be waiting for you there. You are set to drop in one hour's time. Do not be late."

With that, Captain Esmeralda Muerte spun on her heel and marched back up the steps to the dais. She motioned with one hand for Doctor Simon to approach the chair and then turned and sat in it. She place Val's hat on the arm rest of the Captain's Seat and placed her hand atop that. Doctor Simon moved to her side and they began a hushed conversation.

Valanthe's gaze lingered on the chair, on her hat, for several moments, before a nudge from one of the guards on her side brought her back. She turned and bared her teeth at the guard before walking away. The guards followed her soon after, and accompanied her off the bridge.

If one didn't pay enough attention to her horns as they were revealed and she left, they would not notice that they seemed to have grown about half an inch longer.

Cookie CutterCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543502

The Canterlot Castle Hospital Wing was a place full of the most capable healers and doctors in all of Equestria, but even they have found themselves to struggle with the victims of the last great catastrophe.

The Deep Sea King had single handedly wiped out the entire city of Oatville, reducing it's population to a shadow of it's former self, merfolk, ponies, humans and everything in-between were rushed to Canterlot, their different anatomies and systems all had to be carefully considered.

It was a time of grief and tragedy, the unsuspecting denizens of Oatville had just welcomed the struggling Merfolk of Mo’Gallilie only to have their homes and lives destroyed in a few hours. The halls were filled with inconsolable grieving family members and injured people who still waited for their treatment.

One such victim was Cookie Cutter, a mare that had appeared out of nowhere without much rhyme or reason to her actions and words.
But yet she still threw herself against the Sea King despite the impossible odds and paid a hefty price for it.

This Mare should not be alive yet through some miracle she was, when Agent Wade Wilson had brought her in she was even still conscious. Any sort of background check would reveal nothing about her, Cookie Cutter was a rather common name for Equestrians, people being pulled into this world through a rift was a common occurance as well so it was safe to assume the she was brand new.

And now, this same mare slowly found herself to regain a sense of consciousness, starting to try and move her head and limbs, opening her eyes to see just where she was and what had happened. This mare's body was recovering splendedly, almost as if it was aiding whatever treatment the healers tried on her.

A series of chaotic thoughts began to rush through Cookie's mind, she tried to remember what had happened, why she was here...there was the image of a Sharklady in uniform on a rather impressive flying vessel while it was biting the head off a pony-sized trout.
A lanky and haunched over, crying humanoid clutching a bloody towel on their head.
A giant ball of a human resembling a balloon more than anything else.

And finally, the clearest image of them all, a red and black tall human figure going through impossible injuries, she saw this figure literally torn apart and having a hole being burned through it's chest until nothing was left...yet through all that it was still standing, it's body reforming itself without issue.

It felt so familiar. Who was he?

"Hans..?"

Came a throaty, strained voice from her, as if she's expecting an answer.
This post was edited by its author on .

Planetary Drop: Part One Valanthe Liadon!HornsSkNwcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543527

File: 1526276037999.gif (2.99 MB, 540x344, tumblr_p89ut3UqwN1v1hotuo1_540…)

>>41543501
An hour until drop. That would give Val enough time to prepare herself for going into a new environment. She knew very little about the planet below, except what she could gather from her conversations with Sabel. There was civilization down there, aliens of some type, but not like the kind the Space Corps was used to, as far as she knew.

Going to a new environment like this was always a struggle for Val, even before the splicing. She had signed up for the Space Corps to be in space, after all. But she occasionally found herself on other planets. After the splicing, however, she had even more trouble with it, and she found herself visiting more and more planets in her newfound position as an alien specimen retrieval specialist. Definitely not the job she signed up for, nor expected to do after agreeing to do the experiment.

Despite this, after five years, she still had not found a good way to prepare herself for it, and it continued to be a struggle for her. The only thing that normally helped was a hot shower and a few moments spent with Sabel before she left. This time, however, there was no Sabel to talk to. So, with nothing else left to do, she headed towards the showers.

Given the time in the Sunstrider's ship schedule, nobody was there when she arrived, giving her free reign of the area. She spent a good ten minutes under the hot water, letting it flow over her and calm her after the stressful meeting with the ship's captain.

She remembered joining the Sunstrider's crew, back when Captain Esmeralda was still in charge of the Fist of the North Star. The captain before had been much more respectful of Val's situation. She had been probably the nicest captain of any Space Corps vessel that Val had ever been a part of. But that captain died the way so many Space Corps members did. Sucked into space after a catastrophic nuclear accident, along with the second in command. After that, everything changed. Esmeralda was transferred to the Sunstrider, given her scientific past, the second in command of the Fist was made the captain, and Val's nightmare began. Working under Esmeralda was a callback for Val, a reimagining of her memories of first joining the Space Corps and learning it was not as amazing and wonderful to work for as the propaganda on Earth made it seem to be. All the worst memories came flooding back, but just like those times, she always had Sabel around to help her through it. And somehow, she had retained her position as Head of Security on the Sunstrider, at least when she wasn't doing retrieval missions.

Val leaned her head against the tile wall of the showers, scraping her horns against it, leaving marks. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh. The water ran over her body, her pink hair sticking to her back and chest. She breathed slowly, calming herself, getting a grip on her mind, regaining the balance between her human and alien minds. After a moment she stood back up straight and opened her eyes, standing under the water for another few seconds before reaching out and turning it off.

Several minutes later, she left the showers and the changing room, her hair dry, her mind calm, and a fresh uniform on. For all she knew that was the last time she'd be able to have a nice shower for who knows how long. That was one of the more minor problems she had with going to new planets. The lack of showers. She smiled to herself at the thought and shook her head. She was feeling a lot better now. She would be off the ship, away from Captain Esmeralda and the stares of the crew, with command of some of her own men.

Val arrived at the drop-pod bay and armory a few minutes later. Already there was the four security officers she would be going down the planet with, every one of them looking over the power armor that had arrived from the Fist of the North Star moment before.

The armory looked the way one would expect an armory to look like, even on a science vessel like the Sunstrider. It was quite a large section of the ship, split between the general armory and the drop-bad bays. Two of the drop-pods were already gone, leaving three left. One had been Sabel's mech and the other had been the Armory pod. There were two other mechs, similar to the on Sabel used, in their storage position, hanging from the ceiling.

The four security officers were starting to get into the power armor from the Fist. Two men, two women.

The first man was Jameson Locke. African American, bald, with a beard. Solidly built, tall, and slightly imposing. He was someone Val had worked closely with on several similar missions, and she trusted him with her life. The armor he was currently getting into was silver, and seemed to be built for mobility above all else. Which was fitting for Locke. It seemed the Fist had thought things through with the armor they sent.

The second man was Edward Buck. He was slightly shorter than Locke, but more solidly built. He was American, like Val herself, and someone she actually knew from before she joined the Space Corps, having joined a couple years before her. Finding out he was on board the Sunstrider when she transferred to the ship was a big surprise. Finding someone from before her time in the Corps was very uncommon. He was what one would call comic relief, always having something to say at any given time. His suit of armor a greenish-brown and was heavier than Locke's. It seemed like it was meant for heavy weapons and demolitions, also very accurate for the man who would be wearing it.

The two women that were coming with her were more unfamiliar to Val, being newly acquired crew members, having joined last time they were in orbit around Earth, several weeks before the wormhole ride that had deposited the ship over this planet.

Holly Tanaka and Olympia Vale. The two women were of differing Asian descents. Tanaka was tall, Vale was of medium height. Tanaka apparently specialized in hunting and tracking and would be assisting Val with her search for Ada rather than just providing protection. Her suit of power armor was white. Vale was a newer member of the Space Corps, but had easily come into her own as one of the best all-around security officers in the Corps, good at just about everything, choosing not to go into any one specialty. Her armor was red. Val's eyes narrowed at the armor. That was her color. But then she shook her head and looked away.

Once they had all suited up, Val stood before them, now the only one in the Armory with no armor of her own, as ordered by Esmeralda. She didn't mind, she didn't need it, and after the procedure, she no longer liked to use it. Conversely, piloting the newer mech models the military arm of the Space Corps had was much more enjoyable. Something about the physical changes to her brain chemistry from the splicing had made it easier for the mech's neural interface to better connect with her mind. Something about this specific change made Val suspect that part of the reason for the experiment was the change in the way the new mechs were piloted.

Val took a deep breath, clearing her mind and assuming the mindset of command, and then addressed her squad.

Planetary Drop: Part Two Valanthe Liadon!HornsSkNwcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543528

File: 1526276058491.png (4.52 MB, 4100x2562, 896798.png)

>>41543527
"Alright, I'm not going to give you the same briefing that you probably already got when you were chosen for this mission. Instead, I'm simply going to lay out how this is all going to work, in the field." She began, beginning to pace back and forth in front of them with her hands behind her back. "Locke, Buck," She paused in her pacing in front of them and looked at the two men. "You've both worked with me before on missions like these, so you know what to do. Follow my orders, don't get in my way, cover me when I need it. The usual." She continued back the way she had come.

"Tanaka, Vale," She stopped again, in front of the women. "Since you're relatively new and have never joined me on one of these missions before, let me set out the basic rules. You do whatever I tell you to do, no questions asked. For example, if I order you to stay behind while I go out on my own for a few days, you will do exactly that. Other than that, follow Space Corps general procedures for new environments and interacting with alien life forms, just like you've been trained to do." She paused for a moment and moved back to her original position, facing all of them at once.

"While down there, you will stick to our mission, irregardless of what I may or may not do. As all of you know, Issabelle Chevalier is currently stranded down there, and there have been orders given to leave her there until after the alien has been retrieved and Captain Muerte has decided on her punishment. I'm going to tell you right now that I do not agree with that. I'm not saying I'm going to break the rules..." She trailed off, looking each one of the gathered officers in the eye. "But if anything happens down there, you are to proceed with the mission as planned. Okay?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" The shouted replies of all four officers at once echoed in the room.

Val nodded. "Very good. Now that that's all down, let's get ready to deploy. We've got about ten minutes left. I'm going to gather some things and join you shortly. Dismissed."

With that, Val turned and walked away, not looking back but hearing her four squad members start to load their equipment into the drop pod.

Val wandered off to one of the lockers, with the numbers 02 set on the labeling. She opened it up, revealing a set of uniforms exactly like the red one she wore, a long katana set in a red sheath, and a holster with some sort of small energy pistol inside it. Along with these things was a pair of hats, exactly like the one the captain had taken from her, and a white jacket. She took one of the hats and set it on her head, covering her horns once again, and then put on the jacket, leaving her hands out of the sleeves and letting it hang around her shoulders.

She looked at the inside of the lockers door, plastered with pictures of her time in the Space Corps. Most of them had Sabel in them. The smaller, blue-haired French woman had remained unchanged throughout their years together. But for Val, these pictures represented a timeline of her change. The top half the locker door were pictures of before the procedure, with her long black hair, her green eyes, her lack of horns. Back when she still remembered anything about Particle Physics, much less Advanced ones. The second half of the door was pictures of after the procedure, with a year-long gap between them.

That year-long gap represented her recovery, and was a time of her life she did her best to forget. It was a dark time. For that first year, the changes wrought by the splicing of alien genes with her own had been drastic.

Val looked away, feeling anger start to build up inside her. She took a deep breath and released it slowly. She needed to be clear headed for this mission. She needed to stay human.

She took a step back and closed the locker, turning away and moving to join her squad at the drop pod, which they now stood around, waiting for her.

"One last thing." She said when she arrived. "For this mission, we will be Squad Zero Two. Until we set friendly contact with the civilization on the planet, we will stick to colors and our Squad designation. Locke is Silver, Buck is Green, Tanaka is White, and Vale is... Red." She once again felt a bit of anger rise up in her as she said the color, once again feeling an attachment to it. But then she continued. "You will refer to me simply as Ma'am. Once we're sure we're friendly with the locals, then we can switch back to names. Got it?"

There were murmurs and nods in response. Val nodded back and smiled at her squad.

"Alright, then. Squad Zero Two, let's get locked in. We launch as soon as we're secure."

She said this and then pressed a button on the console next to the drop pod bay. The sides of the drop pod opened up, revealing five seats.

The first four seats that opened up then extended with a sort of grabbing claw, latching onto parts of the squad members powered armor and drawing them into the pod, securing them in their seats.

The last seat that opened was right next to Val, and sensing no suit, it simply allowed her to climb in. She strapped herself in and entered in a code on a console in front of her.

The flaps of the drop pod closed down around the five of them, and sealed shut, enclosing them in darkness for a moment. Then red lighting turned on.

A few seconds later, the drop bay doors opened and the pod was launched out into space.

Val and her Alien Retrieval Squad were now finally on their way to Rigel Prima, shooting down through the atmosphere, heading for the same continent that Sabel had been dropped onto and the alien specimen had escaped on.

Soon, they would arrive. Soon, the hunt for Ada would begin. And soon, Val would hopefully be reunited with Sabel, her best friend in the universe. In any universe.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543529

>>41543480
>Due to the lack of further harassment from its lupine foe, the tsuchinoko manages to wriggle its way down into the fire pit in the middle of the room.

>Still, as it nears the center of the pit, it seems to hiss in annoyance, and moves its head about as if trying to find something.


>After a short fruitless search it just coils up near the center of the pit anyways, but it keeps shifting around restlessly every so often.


>Other than the creature that now inhabits it, the pit still would appear rather unremarkable, its only other contents being small pebbles that seem like they were probably gathered from an ordinary stream or river bed.


>If Cardinal were to try and scan it for magical energies, the fox would sense not only that the creature itself is innately magical in nature, but also a rather faint trace of residual energy that it might find somewhat familiar to an energy signature it's sensors had picked up earlier in the evening.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543530

File: 1526294917297.jpg (98.54 KB, 330x404, Assistant.jpg)

>Eventually the girl just shrugs in response to Kiryu's first question.

"Yeah, well she kinda won most of the tournaments we were both in, so it's not like anybody could do anything about it."

"She moved out after....y'know, everything anyways, so at least I don' gotta put up with her anymore."

>The pause and the momentary strained look on the girl's face implies that something she's trying to avoid thinking about occurred in between then and now, though she quickly moves on to the next topic.


"Yeah, well pretty much everybody I know who can even fight seems ta' not really be around anymore or are all a buncha' bastardos anyways, so its not like I really got options"

>She does smirk a bit at the last comment however, as if laughing at a private joke.


"There's not really any point unless I can take on guys bigger than me, though. Besides..."

>Bane would begin to feel an odd amount of pressure push against his chest, like some sort of invisible beast is trying to pin him to the ground, as well as that unsettling feeling like he's being watched from somewhere and an oddly warm breeze on his face.


"...I'm pretty sure Eye at least weighs more than him anyways. The last guy I beat was way bigger too, though Eye ended up havin' ta' do most of the work."

>The small girl, without actually explaining who this Eye she keeps talking about glances about the area for a few moments before changing the subject again.


"Hey, you sure ya don't want a burger or somethin'? Like a real one, not the weird hay ones most of the Ponies 'round here eat."

>After a moment she continues in a slightly more hushed tone compared to how generally loud she'd been previously.


"I mean, its not like you wanna hang around here till La Madama show up an' start askin' everybody questions 'bout this huge guy an' why he's laid out on the sidewalk either, right?"

"Uh...wait...you probably don't know them by that name...y'know..."

>What was it in other languages again?


>Roll 1d9 = 1,

1-3. "...the...pigs?"
4-6. "...chickens...maybe?"
7-9. "...Smurfs...I think?"

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543531

File: 1526302536283.jpg (117.98 KB, 600x758, 34750343_p0.jpg)

>It'd been a few days since you'd actually been able to get to the Manor gym with even enough time to slip in for a workout before your regular tour of duty at the Manor itself.

>After all, lately things with Rip had been...well, you still get embarrassed thinking about it, but well, you can only assume that it means things are going well, even if the...exercise the two of you had been getting has cut into your own training as of late.


>Still, since she'd been resting so peacefully this morning, you figured you could at least sneak in some early morning practice at least.


>Not that you minded the usual morning distractions as much as you tended to claim, but there is a certain satisfaction to keeping your blade sharp that you have been missing. Plus, maybe if you're already sweaty, she'll let you shower and get dressed in peace?


>Especially the first few days after...things had started really heating up between the two of you, well it wasn't so bad in the earlier part of your day, but driving Slepnir around Town looking for news that'd satisfy your superiors had been less than pleasant with how sore you'd been.


>Not that you could stand the idea of passing on secrets you might find around Wayne Manor, not since Lord Sutcliff had brought Rip back to you. In fact you can't help but smile as you give her sleeping face one final glance before stepping out into the main room of your apartment and open a portal straight to the Manor's Gym.


<A smile which doesn't last long after stepping through the portal. As soon as you do, the hairs on the back of your neck seem to tense up, and you snap the portal closed in an instant.


>Despite the debt you feel to Wayne Manor, and more particularly the man who runs it as well as one of the residents that you haven't seen in some time, you can't help but feel glad in this moment that Rip doesn't stay here anymore. She's safer in Midgar, and you've got people there you trust to keep her safe in case anything does happen.


<Blood has been spilled here...lots of it. The smell is faint, almost covered by the smell of cleaning supplies that were used to clean and cover up the scene, but after so many years of familiarity with both of these sort of smells...and particularly the smell of them together after a job, there's no way you wouldn't recognize it.


>Still, the amount of blood that must of been involved to justify the amount of chemicals that seem to have used is worrisome, especially since the cleanup was definitely the work of a professional. Someone with experience cleaning up blood and...other remains.


>Still....that leaves you with a difficult choice, on one hand...don't you owe it to Lord Sutcliff to investigate this as soon as possible?


>On the other, you aren't really dressed for combat currently and you don't really feel secure without at least your breastplate for...other reasons. Still...you'd managed to bluff your way through previously...and there's no telling what else might happen in the time it takes for you to get properly suited up.


>In the end its the thought of Rip worrying if she wakes up to see you putting your armor on so early that decides matters for you. Still, it might be best to stop by the infirmary to see if there's been any trouble after a preliminary search of the area.


<Even if that doctor kind of gives you the creeps sometimes, at least you might be able to borrow the strange stone medallion for a bit while he isn't looking. As long as you pull down your hat a bit and adjust your scarf it should be simple enough to avoid too much suspicion to your true identity.

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543543

File: 1526315521818.png (33.94 KB, 486x338, Jade_What Am I Looking At Here…)

>>41543486
>Jade considers the screens carefully. She had already tried contacting TR a couple times before but with no response for each attempt. She wondered if now would be any different. With a dubious expression the witch removes the PDA from her Sylladex she had been using to stay in contact online.

I'll try...but TR hasn't been responding to me lately. I don't know what's up with that.

>She looks down at the screen and quickly signs in onto Pesterchum.


gardenGnostic [GG] started pestering [TR]
GG: hey!!!
GG: ive been trying to reach you
GG: before it was kind of important but this time its really really important!!!!
GG: me and barris found the thing that looks important here in the dreambubbles
GG: but
GG: the third screen is lit up???
GG: barris says she feels doom around it if she decides to destroy it versus not
GG: whats going on???


>The witch waits for a response and fiddles with the device in her hands nervously. As she does, the third screen suddenly blinks. The image shifts from the red house logo to a loading screen.


...huh??

>The screen doesn't remain for long, as the next flash is surveying a ship stranded in a strange land. Jade tenses up, her eyes widening in shock at the sight.


>>41543358
>>41543359

What?! WHAT?!

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543546

File: 1526316781808.png (66 KB, 260x213, Grell_Here I Wait For Somethin…)

>>41543478
>Grell sighs loudly and gustily and hunches forward on the bed. She folds her hands together and twiddles her thumbs.

Yes, that was her. She...she was quite the precocious little thing. Very sharp for her age, always eager to learn.

>Grell sighs again, this time heavier with emotion.


I can't stand the thought of it being six years already. Sometimes I wonder if she remembers me fondly, wherever she is. I suppose not, though. That witch undoubtedly would have poisoned her thoughts regarding me enough in that time.

>She stares miserably at the floor and hugs herself. The reaper felt chilly, and not because her room was fairly cold.


Buri was the first truly good thing in my life. I adored her. And she was simply taken, just like-

<SNAP.


>Her fingers remain poised from her snap and linger for a few moments. Grell eyes her hand and slowly lowers it, looking back to the ground with another heavy sigh. It wasn't fair, she thought, and she thought it again and again for it. In decades she had finally opened up only to be hurt again by the loss of her daughter. The years afterwards would prove that to not be the only heartache for her down the line either.


...It twists me up thinking about her being in that callous witch's hands. If Crona was any indication of what to expect, it's a dismal projection of what future she will have. Every day I'd wish for some opportunity to rectify that day, save her from that. But...

>Finally, Grell glances at Wade ruefully. Her eyes are red but swimming with a glaze of tears she could miraculously still muster.


I suppose that isn't in the cards.

Mission Start: Part One Valanthe Liadon!HornsSkNwcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543552

File: 1526343279146.gif (903.44 KB, 500x414, tumblr_p6gtpcpTaO1t0lt8go1_500…)

>>41543528
When the drop pod had fallen through the stratosphere and crossed over into the troposphere of Rigel Prima, there was a sudden change in the pod's configuration.

From the top of the drop pod, four propeller blades popped out of the metal, raising into position, immediately slowing the fall. Then, the metal of the pod began to reform around the passengers within, quickly assuming the form of a helicopter of some sort.

The seats rearranged themselves, Locke and Buck's moving to the front, becoming the pilot and passenger seats, and Tanaka, Vale, and Val's seats arranged themselves to become the back seats of the helicopter-like machine.

Now Squad 02 would be able to see the world of Rigel Prima with their own eyes for the first time.

The location they currently found themselves flying over looked to be some large, overgrown forest location, dark and foreboding down in the trees. But above them as they were, there was nothing imposing about it.

Val sniffed the air, immediately picking up on a myriad of both familiar and alien scents, alien in every form of the word. It was almost overpowering, as even the familiar scents of planetary life smelled alien to her, as if everything here was tinged with unfamiliarity. She wrinkled her nose and stifled a sneeze.

"Are you all right, Ma'am?" Vale asked, noticing her discomfort and leaning forward.

Val waved her hand dismissively.

"I'm fine," She said, rubbing her nose. "This place just smells off."

She knew the other four passengers, mostly normal humans as they were (aside from the basic enhancements the Space Corps did to all security personnel after joining), would not find anything odd about how the planet and the things on it smelled, especially not with the helmets of their power armor on, filtering everything.

"If you say so." Vale replied and leaned back, looking out the side of the transport and down at the trees below.

Then, from the front pilot's seat, Locke's voice was heard, filtered through his helmet's processor.

"Ma'am, you're going to want to see this, we're coming up on some kind of Township."

Val raised an eyebrow, then reached down to the side of her seat and pulled up a connected monitor. Turning the monitor on, the screen showed what the front of the transport did.

The scene in fast approaching was that of a small-ish town, as Locke had said. But this town didn't look like any that she had seen before on Earth. It was stylized in some odd way, almost cartoonishly in Val's eyes.

Unbeknownst to her and the rest of Squad 02, this town they were nearing was Ponyville.

Val pushed the screen away from her and addressed Locke.

"Is this the only such town on our scanners?" She asked.

"No, Ma'am, there seems to be a larger one several dozen miles beyond this one. We're picking up high technology energy readings from it, it's lit up like Time's Square on Christmas Eve."

Val's eyes narrowed slightly, and she thought for a moment. If the bigger town had such high energy readings, it was likely her target would be drawn to it eventually. But if the upcoming town also had high energy readings, she would be remiss to skip it.

"Does this upcoming town have any such energy readings?" She asked after a few moments.

"Not quite. There are some low energy readings, but nothing quite as powerful. It seems like a pretty rural area, especially given how close it is to this forest."

Val took a deep breath and sighed it out.

"Hmmm... Alright, let's just keep going. Engage the stealth protocol when we're flying over it, no reason to let them know someone's here."

"Roger that, Ma'am." Came Locke's response and a second later there was a click and a hum, and then the outside of the transport changed, camouflaging itself to look like just part of the sky, changing as it moved.

The propeller made no sound.

After that, Val leaned back in her seat, putting her elbow on the arm-wrest, and resting her cheek on her fist with another sigh. She was ready for the long haul, doing her best to get used to the weird smells of the new planet, and she wasn't even on the ground yet.

~~

Mission Start: Part Two Valanthe Liadon!HornsSkNwcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543553

File: 1526343304077.gif (1.54 MB, 500x281, tumblr_p2ia3pTjcK1t0lt8go1_500…)

>>41543552
Two hours later, Val was awoken from a nap she hadn't even known she was taking by the sound of Locke turning off the camouflage.

She sat up, rubbing her eyes before shaking her head, waking up. She leaned over to the comm and called to Locke.

"Silver, why are you dropping active camo, we're still trying to conceal our presence." She said, a slight bit of irritation leaking into her voice.

"Sorry, Ma'am, but we're coming up on that other town I mentioned and... it's more like a city. Pretty advanced too, especially in comparison to that last one. I didn't want them to get the wrong idea, just in case they could scan us and know we were coming."

Val nodded her head, stretching slightly to chase the rest of the sleepiness from her body. "Alright, good call, Silver." She said back and then leaned back away from the comm.

She drew up the monitor again, turning it on to get a look at the city.

What greeted her was a bird's eye view of Town on the trajectory they were headed. They were coming up from the South, approaching the harbor from the other side of the river. Soon enough they would be flying over the city.

Val pressed a button on the side of the monitor and a pulse went out from the front of the transport. It scanned through several dozen miles in all directions, linking up with the signal from the Sunstrider, and then coming back into the transport, giving Val and the rest of Squad 02 a basic satellite image of the surrounding areas.

Using the touch-screen of the monitor, Val did a quick look around the map. Simply from experience and logic, she was able to work out the divide of the city, and surmised that the central government of the place would be past the inner wall.

She pushed the screen away and leaned into the comm again.

"Okay, Silver, we're going to want to make a hard right. Land the transport just outside what looks to be an expansion out the Eastern wall. We'll walk into the city proper and hopefully establish some kind of presence on the way." She said, glancing at the monitor occasionally to make sure she had the right idea of what she wanted to do.

"Roger that, Ma'am. We should be landing in about five minutes."

Locke's reply was followed by a sudden shift in the direction of the transport, and the helicopter turned sharply to the right, heading out over the water of the river and turning towards the Eastern District's expansion.

~~

Surely as Locke had said, it was only five minutes before they arrive. Lock slowly lowered the transport to the ground, landing it with only a slight bump and shake, before powering it down.

Immediately after they landed, without waiting for the propellers to slow down, Val was out of her seat. She grabbed the katana she had brought with her and checked that her pistol was still in it's holster, and then jumped out of the transport.

Shortly afterwards, Tanaka and Vale followed. A minute later, Buck and Locke had finished making sure everything was set, and joined them.

While this was going on, Val was taking in their location, wandering around the helicopter and taking stock of their surroundings.

Off to the left was the expansion from the city, starting a couple hundred yards from where they had landed. Even further past that was the great wall that surrounded the majority of the city, which they had all seen coming in.

Val was having a hard time adjusting. Even out here there was already a deluge of different smells and tastes, attacking her senses. She steadied herself with one hand against the transport, her eyes shut tightly as she tried to parse through all the different smells.

This wasn't unusual for her after the experiment, whenever she had the misfortune of visiting Earth or one of it's attached Space Spire Stations. The smells and tastes on the air overwhelmed her and it usually took her a few minutes, and a lot of concentration, to block them out again.

This time, though, everything smelled off. Just as before, even the familiar smells were tinged with something alien, something off. And it was worse now, down on the surface of the planet itself, no longer flying above it.

She heard one of her squad members approach from behind, but before they could say or do anything, she raised up a hand to stop them.

"I'm fine, just... give me a moment." She said with a soft growl, and heard as they backed off.

A minute later she was finally able to get a hold on herself again, getting more used to the smells and the differences. She stepped away from the transport and straightened her hat and uniform. When she opened her eyes, she saw that her squad had unpacked the essentials and set up a sort of perimeter around the landed transport, and were now all talking amongst themselves near some stacked boxes.

She joined them a moment later.

"Alright, here's the deal." She began, pushing herself up onto one of the boxes and sitting on it. "We're going to head straight into the city from the outskirts over there-" She pointed over to where Town's outward expansion began. "-and then we're going to head straight for the gates. By that time, we hopefully should be noticed and reported by the locals to whatever city government they have set up. Once we make contact with them, I'll explain the situation we're in. All you have to do is follow, keeping a perimeter around me, and act like soldiers. Our goal is to warn the city about the alien, and then gather information about this planet. Simple and easy. Got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Came the shouted replies.

Val smiled and nodded, standing up from the box with a hop.

"Good! Then let's get going."

With that she turned away and began the trek to the city limits.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543562

File: 1526353529092.gif (916.21 KB, 500x500, DOOM.gif)

>>41543543
hmm

>Barris didn't like the sound of that. It was doubtful they'd get a response now, if TR hadn't replied to Jade already.


>>41543358
>>41543359
>Barris would also notice the screen change. A sight somewhat similar to one they just saw. There'd also be a wave of doom that washed over Barris as the screen changed as well.

Well, I guess we know why it said, "connection established."

>She'd say in an unenthused tone. She'd look to Jade.


What do you want to do now?

>She'd ask. This was exactly what Jade wanted to avoid, but it had happened anyways. Now it was a question of letting it play out, or preventing more players form entering.

Cardinal!CDNL//nLd.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543610

>>41543529
>The fox tails along silently, watching as the snake-creature worms its way to the middle of the fire pit.

>Still slightly surprised by the lack of a response, the fox looks around the room, flicking backwards and forwards between normal, navigation and magical views.


>Looking back moments later, the fox blinks. Strangely, it would appear that the snake-ball hadn't gone straight to sleep like it had expected, instead fidgeting about as though something was bothering it.

>Whether that was the fox's fault or some other influence, however...

>The fox stretches again, sitting down several arms length's away. Now, there was some other magical trace in the room it could see near the tsuchinoko. Not one that it could identify just passively, however.

>Which meant the snake-ball was going to get another round of batting.

>Licking a paw, it goes over the options. It was beginning to almost feel bad for repeatedly poking the creature, as a matter of fact. Especially one this lethargic.


>....Then again, it wasn't like it had anything else to do. One more time would suffice.


>Rolling over into a more crouched stance, the fox flicks its tail, bringing its panel of solid air to bear with a muffled atmospheric thump. At the same time, it directs the full array of its scanning capacity forward, in a fashion not dissimilar to the one it had directed at Marisa earlier in the day.


>Was the magical residue on the snake? Was it below it? What was it for? What was it? The tsuchinoko, if it chose to stay right in the path, would feel a very noticeable tap as the scans connected with it, the ground around it, as well as most of the fire pit.
This post was edited by its author on .

Pam!AwoooWol3gCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543644

File: 1526533091859.png (102.47 KB, 164x519, 2015-08-12 15_22_38-Prague Rac…)

>>41543484
>Pam lifted her head slightly and looked a bit more at Mimir when she heard the distant sounds that seemed to be coming from her. She looked at her with a confused expression and almost moved to see if she was okay, but before she could, Mimir seemed to return, saying something about losing connection which Pam didn't understand but decided to ignore for the moment.

>Pam simply sat and listened to Mimir's response, taking them all in, listening intently. The occasional thought popped into her head as the smaller girl spoke.


>First, an almost incredulous but excited;

<She thinks I'm hot?!
>Mixed with a blush that wasn't visible through her darker skin, something for which she thanked the gods for yet again.

>Then, a bit of confusion over what Mimir meant by "furry thing".

<Does she mean like... just my wolf form's fur? I dunno, it seems like she's referring to something more specific, something else...
>She perfectly understood not being attracted to her wolf form. The only reason at all she was attracted to any animal forms at all, in this case her pack mates, was because of the changes to her brain that becoming werewolf brings. It was important to note that she only found other were-animals attractive, and only really when in her wolf form.

>Followed by a simple nod of acknowledgement when Mimir mentioned her being intimidating. That certainly wasn't unusual.

>But hearing her say that she felt safer around her made her heart skip a beat or two, and her blush almost threatened to break through.

>And at the mention of other people in the past being interested in her for... different things, Pam couldn't help but snort in amusement. Even though she didn't quite understand what Mimir meant about viruses and whatnot, she did completely understand guys trying to get that sort of thing and making them regret doing so. Pam would also have to admit that the idea of pervy pictures of Mimir was of interest to her, but it wasn't quite on the forefront of reasons for liking the girl.

<I mean, it's not like I'm only interested in her for... that. The thought barely even crossed my mind before now. It's hardly like that's something someone like her would just want to jump right into anyways, right?

>Finally, Mimir had confirmed what Pam had suspected for pretty much the entire day they had been together. Mimir's behavior that day, the way she reacted to things Pam did or said, the way she wanted to hold her hand, and so on.


>One thing Mimir was wrong about, though, was Pam's feelings on the matter.


>Pam finally leaned forward and turned to face Mimir better.


"Well, Mimir, I think it's pretty safe to say that you don't have to worry about me thinking you were creeping on me or anything like that."

>She smiled after saying that, hoping it would bring some levity to it. After all, if she had felt that way, she never would have told Mimir she liked her.


"And I want you to know that... it was a big deal for me, all those things. Holding your hand... being next to you... y'know, all of that. I... really liked it. To be honest, it really made the day just a whole lot better in general. It was very... calming. Soothing, even..."

>She cleared her throat and shifted on the bench a bit.


"Anyways, I... I definitely don't hate you Mimir, I... the opposite of that. I like you a lot. And I'm glad you... you feel safe around me... and I'm certainly glad you don't judge me to be some kind of weirdo just because I'm a werewolf. I know it's not really your thing, and I completely understand... hell, maybe being around you will help me feel comfortable as a human again."

>She smiled again at Mimir, genuine and pleased.


"I'm glad you like me too... But, like I said before, I don't want to... rush into anything. We've only officially been friends for, like, a few hours, as you said. And I'm leaving for a couple weeks... Basically, I just want us to think about it... and then we can talk more about it when I get back... I just wanted to tell you before I left, and get an idea about how you felt about me..."

>She trailed off and rubbed the back of her head for a moment before shifting again.


"I'm really just... super happy that you aren't, like, weirded out by my sudden 'confession' or... really, anything about me."

>Pam turns away from Mimir and leans back in the bench with a sigh, finally feeling like she's fully expressed herself. After a moment she looks back at Mimir, looking to see her response to all of what she had said.
This post was edited by its author on .

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543659

File: 1526581237094.png (6.69 KB, 301x298, Jade_Hangover at 3pm.png)

>>41543562
>Jade holds her head and stares in dismay at the screen in front of them. Judging by the screen it appeared the game had already started. She groans loudly and rubs at her head.

No no no no!! This is bad! If we break the game now we'll be trapping this person inside of it! Ohhhh!

>Or worse, Jade thought. If the game was made to be nonfunctional would that glitch anyone out inside of it? What would happen to them? She wasn't sure what it could be but had a feeling it would be nothing very good regardless. Jade taps her foot nervously and gazes at the screen. There was only one person in right now by the look of it.


I...I think I really need to go and talk to TR myself and see what the heck is going on. We have the map, if anything happens later on we can just find our way back to this spot!!

>Jade looks to Barris and shifts uncomfortably in place. She feels her stomach twist. She holds her hand up, her fingers pressed together, and-


<SNAP!


>They vanish in a flash of green and yellow energy. They reappear on the reward planet of the second session a moment later, right in the center of the victory platform. Jade starts to pace again and looks to Barris with a worried frown.


I'm really really sorry that this didn't go the way we were expecting but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if we doomed someone in being trapped in that game with no hope of escape!!!

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543667

File: 1526593752182.png (131.81 KB, 535x512, Shocked_Barris.PNG)

>>41543659
Wait. Shouldn't-

>Barris was about to suggest she stay there so as to ensure swift destruction of the machine, but Jade had already teleported them. Barris would then be confused by their arrival on the reward planet.


No need to apologize, but why are we here?

>She'd ask, her confusion clear. If time was of the essence, they should have headed straight to TR. And Barris had never seen TR on the Reward Planet before, so there seemed little sense in making a detour here.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543670

>>41543502
>The medical wing in the Equestrian Captial would be hustling and hectic with the recent flood of patients from Oatville. Nearly all available beds had been occupied, those left standing were treated to the best of Equestrian ability.

>Oatville would have been left with military supervision. A unit held the shore to give immediate response to the waves that would follow the path of their king. Those that rose from the ocean would be met without mercy.


>A nurse would approach the bed Cookie lay on as she was coming to. She begins her rounds, making sure her I.V. was working and her rates were stable. As she checks these she makes sure that Cookie is responsive.


Miss? Miss are you awake?

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543671

File: 1526599823697.png (276.24 KB, 443x398, sparky hands.png)

>>41543667
>Jade looks around herself and nods to herself with a satisfied expression. She turns around and claps her hands, regarding Barris with a smile.

It's a little weird but when zapping out of the Dreambubbles I need to exit that's associated with the game itself. Jumping in isn't so much a problem but the exit has to be somewhere involved or having any slight connection with the game's existence. That means the reward planets, any remaining game planet, or the prospits and derses accompanying them! Just, basically anything where your values like grist and other game constructs are still valid? Otherwise...uhm...well, let's not think about that!! We have TR we need to talk to!

>With that, Jade holds up her hand again and snaps her fingers. The two vanish from the pillar and reappear in front of the mansion she and Barris had visited with Monello months ago.


Okay, he definitely can't ignore this!

>Barris likely would notice, upon appearing, an overwhelming sense of Doom emanating from the mansion. There was something imminently wrong about the building that wasn't there before. The sensation gets worse when Jade starts to reach forward to knock on the front door.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543672

>>41543530
>Kiryu was left at a loss knowing almost nothing about what the girl was talking about. He did understand about people with strength often letting it go to their heads. But he was left unaware on what this "everything that happened" she spoke of. Nor did he know who this "Eye" character was supposed to be.

>The idea of a burger was sounding pretty good right now. He could probably use a snack or something. The moves he used seemed easy to do for him but they did take a lot of energy. The reference of "Pigs" takes him aback. He felt he had heard that term before. Wasn't that was American hoodlums called their Law Enforcement?


Yeah sure I could go for a bite.

>As he walks away Bane would reach coward and slowly grab where Kiryu's leg was. His movements were slow and weak though Kiryu seemed to not be to concerned. Either he didn't notice, or he didn't care.

The working DeadCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543673

>>41543546
>It was a pain Wade could relate to too well. He looks off to the side as he recalled his own missing offspring. He had no idea why they had left. He had only emerged from his imprisonment to find all but his illegitimate son had seemingly vanished off the face of the universe.

>He looks back to Grell. There was at least some hope that her daughter was alive. But with probably the worst maternal unit on the planet. Wade was more then familiar with what Crona had been brought up with. He wasn't too confidant that the girl would come out any better.


Do you at least know why Medusa ran off with her?

>Probably one of the worst things he could have asked right then. But he was actually curious as to why this would have happened.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543675

File: 1526604860553.png (266.4 KB, 741x1641, GT Barris.png)

>>41543671
>Barris would hold her chin with her right hand and lightly shake her head at Jade's explanation in understanding. She'd lower the hand in preparation for teleport, though it would shoot back up to to grab Jade's hood and yank her back from the door. Roll 1d1000 = 654 evens.

>If Successful: Barris would pull Jade behind her, but not take her eyes off the manor. She scanned the front of the house for any threats that might be aimed at them already. The Janus Key would appear in her left hand, ready for use. Barris' body language was that of someone on edge.


How violent is TR exactly?

>She'd ask firmly as she back away from the door, her right hand pressing against Jade's chest to force her to back up as well.
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543676

>>41543610
>The tsuchinoko seems to flatten a bit with another series of burps as the scan pushes against it.

>As far as the results of the scan go however, it would be apparent that while the snake-like creature is some sort of magical beast, its own magical energies are wildly different than the residue of energies that almost seem burnt into the stones near the center of the pit itself.


>Not that there's much time to analyze the magical energies, as the tsuchinoko lets out an extremely annoyed sounding hiss, and finally fed up with this creature that keeps disturbing its attempts to sleep summons vines that spread violently in all directions, scattering stones and eventually slamming into the walls of the room itself.


>Roll to dodge.


>Regardless,

>Roll 1d1000 = 22 Odds, Several of the baskets of mushrooms topple over, spilling their contents across the floor.

>Dub or Trip Odds, One of the racks of vials falls over as well, and if trip odds does so with a crash that is followed almost immediately by a deafening explosion accompanied by a large amount of heat and light.


>Evens, The contents of the workshop somehow escape the enraged flailing of vines unscathed, perhaps the owner of the building took earthquakes into consideration when they furnished the room to begin with?


>In any case, a muffled groan can be heard from upstairs followed by the sound of footsteps.


>Roll 1d3 = 3 turns, unless Trip Odds on the first role and then the footsteps are much more hurried and it'll only take one more turn before the self proclaimed Ordinary Magician arrives.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543677

File: 1526611084134.png (883.72 KB, 1385x782, Izuku62.png)

>>41543443
>>41543425
<"How exactly are you going to get around?"

Erm....

>Izuku gulps a bit, letting Exy speak first about her deal with using her explosions. Being able to fly using her explosions....that sounds very familiar to her...to familiar...Izuku nodded along with her turning to Spiderman and rubbing his shoulder, a bit embarrassed to admit this.


I'm...actually not very good at using my powers either. I could probably jump super high, or run really fast, and so on. Though I also can't use my powers without hurting myself.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543678

File: 1526612794335.jpg (11.72 KB, 267x267, DVEb2wrU0AAYlbH.jpg)

>>41543644
>Mimir doesn't really catch most of Pam's early reactions to her explanation, due to the way she seems committed to avoiding meeting the werewolf's gaze.

>In fact the blush on her face doesn't really seem to fade at all throughout Pam's own explanation of her own feelings on the matter.


>She doesn't respond right away either, though she looks more present than before at least, but still seems obviously pretty overwhelmed by everything.


>When she does finally open her mouth, her voice sounds almost frantic as she speaks.


"Sorry...I...I'm sort of freaking out a little!"

>The girl's face seems rather animated as she stammers out sentences in short bursts as if she's just saying whatever comes to mind and then occasionally having to backtrack.


"It...its not like I don't like you...or anything though!"

"I mean, I do, I really do!"

"It's not that I think you're creepy or anything like that either!"

"Its just my brain works a lot faster than most peoples' so I guess that gives me more time to worry about stuff or something?"

"It's like really surprising too so I sort of got caught off guard, I mean its not like I've ever had a girlfriend before, so it only makes sense that getting one out of the blue like this would catch me off guard!"

"It...its not like I really even know what's supposed to come next either..."

>The girl's voice drifts off suddenly after that quick burst of rambling, her face turning almost beet red as images cross her mind.


"I mean, I guess I know like the mechanics of it but...I'm definitely not prepared for any of that, I mean I'd definitely need one of those specialty suits, but they're sort of creepy seeming...and its not like I even know what sort of mods I'd need to get to make it work from your end either!"

>There's another awkward pause from the redhead after her babbling about technical stuff, where she finally works up the nerve to actually glance up at Pam.


"Its....not like I'm trying to turn you down or anything though, its just like....kind of overwhelming for me, on top of how complex it'll be to actually make that sort of thing work...I mean, its easy enough to do stuff like this, or even things like going to the movies, but even just tweaking the feedback and sensitivity settings for other things would be pretty...rough."

<Plus it'd probably be kind of weird to just stare at Pam the whole time over dinner as well, which is why she's always avoided the dining and kitchen areas at the Strider household. Well, not because of Pam specifically, but just kind of anyone?
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543679

File: 1526616467607.jpg (31.14 KB, 296x400, [Toradora!] Taiga Tiger.jpg)

>>41543672
<As Bane reaches out to try and grab at Kiryu's leg, he'd feel the odd pressure against his chest become more intense, as well as a prickling feeling against his chest, as if he suddenly had several sharpened batarangs penetrating his skin.

<The oddly warm breeze on his face would intensify as well, all of which only lessen in intensity as the small girl follows after the fierce looking man. In fact, once they're several feet away the presence seems to suddenly fades away entirely.


>Meanwhile the small girl seems pretty cheerful as she hurries after Kiryu and his much longer legs.


"I actually know a few different places around here that have pretty good burgers."

"The people who run one of them.....kind of talk weird though, so maybe we should just go to the one with all the humans working there? Its like Migg Ronalds or something, or at least that's what the people say when you get to the counter anyways."

Cardinal!CDNL//nLd.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543680

>>41543676
>Just about having time to skim through the returned data briefly, the fox watches as the room effectively explodes into vines.

Roll 1d1000 = 770
Evens
>Almost instantly, the air-panel beside the fox moves into position with a distinct shimmering, sending most of the vines headed directly for the fox up and over its head.

>Dubs and above, it also hums ever so slightly as the panel spins up for a brief moment, neatly severing the vines overhead with a swift upward stroke.

========
Odds
>The panel beside the fox shifts into position, but is caught on an oncoming vine for a split second, allowing the rest of the vines to shoot towards the fox...

Roll 1d1000 = 631
Evens
>...and pass right through it, as though the fox wasn't there in the first place. Raising an eyebrow at the transgression, the fox steps sideways out of the vines, using the now-whirring panel to (gracefully?) cut its way through when it can't.
========
Odds
>...hitting not quite the fox itself, but something in the process. Instinctively, the fox leaps backwards, using the spinning panel to clear not only the vines in front of it, but in a wide arc in front of it too. It crouches low, now visibly wary.
========
>Regardless, the fox spins up the panel if it hasn't already and starts using it akin to a weed-whacker, methodically dicing up and removing the vines in a small area around itself.

>It doesn't seem to respond to the snake in any other way besides keeping a beady golden eye trained on the creature, though.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543681

>>41543680
>The vines break away rather easily as they're chopped apart, to the point that it almost seems like the pieces that get lopped off just crumble into nothingness as they're removed from the larger mass.

>Which would make the matter easy enough to resolve, if not for the fact that the vines almost immediately begin to regrow from the point they were chopped back to, with the tsuchinoko finally turning to face the fox again with a rather smug sounding hiss.


>Meanwhile, the steps from upstairs continue, though they sound a bit unsteady in their shuffling.


>There is probably still a while before they even make it to the stairs leading to the first floor in fact. Two more turns

Merida!BuLLseYeLoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543682

File: 1526622710078.jpg (350.92 KB, 840x1282, 78ea1d1426bffdb7bc43df4ceaba27…)

Times passage had allowed Merida some familiarity with the new technological world, and Applejack (from Canterlot) had found and volunteered to hold on to Angus after several days of searching for her beloved horse companion. Merida often spent some of her free time at the farm helping out, particularly while the other girls were at their respective schools. With no official residence, nor any other explanation to get her in without other... risks, she was left to entertain herself to the country and city, occasionally with a small shopping stipend of her own.

Modern, seasonal cloths were a welcome addition to her woodland practice routine, again at an oft-visited (for her anyways) where she'd jaunt about and shoot targets every few days, going through a routine before adding yet another target to the end. She'd had to replace a few of the earlier targets after wearing them through with arrows (costly as they came here, she had to make due with reusing them). Near the river was a small fire pit she'd set up away from prying eyes where she'd enjoy the occasional caught fish, and keep the wondrous device called a bike.

Oh, she'd still go for a run with Angus here and there, but in this 'city,' the bike was more practical (if a bit more tame). It let her get around with ease, even though shooting from the thing was significantly less so. A few of the trees displayed the much more successful attempts at integrating it with her swordplay, but her caught, cooked fish was ample enough to occupy her for her meal. A few other snacks and fruits rested in a basket nearby, to further round out with variety, but it was a matter of pride pulling her own fish by arrow from the river still. Besides, she hated letting herself get interrupted by Glimmer while she was practicing, not that she minded but always worried the other girl might blame herself for the inevitable startle.

Cardinal!CDNL//nLd.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543683

>>41543681
>The fox pauses for the briefest of instances, tilting its head in curiosity at the snake's response.

>Changing the behavior of its panel-saw to adapt to the vines with a flick of its tail, the fox does a slow deliberate yawn, sitting down and licking a paw.


>Given that the vines don't seem to be regrowing after being cut off in the first place anyways, the motion of the panel now seems mockingly slow compared to the blur it was earlier, darting from vine to vine within a sphere around the fox and swiftly dispatching it with a hum and a ripple of air, not bothering to chop it up further than required.
This post was edited by its author on .

Pam!AwoooWol3gCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543685

File: 1526634028241.png (92.82 KB, 191x202, 2016-01-27 23_18_09-Prague Rac…)

>>41543678
>Pam listened as Mimir's rapid-fire sentences come out, her expression calm, but thoughtful. She listened and absorbed the younger girl's reaction, intent on eventually addressing her fears and anxieties about the situation.

"Well, to be completely honest, I'm not really sure what to do next either. I mean, I've never had like... a regular girlfriend before, either? Like, I never got the chance to and all, I was pretty young when I was turned, so I don't exactly have, like, the best... understanding of what normal people do in relationships?"

>It was the first time that Pam had really sounded unsure about something since the talk began. She scratched her head and smiled a bit sheepishly.


"Also, like... don't worry about... you know, rushing into... that sort of thing... it's not really something that crossed my mind before now... not that you're not attractive, or anything like that, though!"

>Her blush was now strong enough that it did show through her darker skin and she chuckled nervously.


>She began to look a bit confused when Mimir began talking about "specialty suits" and "mods" and all that, but she could at least understand Mimir feeling overwhelmed by it all, even if she couldn't exactly grasp the details.


>For the first time that day, Pam ventured to actually ask about Mimir's situation. There had been quite a few signs that day that the girl wasn't normal, and the typical expression of "not all there" seemed to be a bit... literal in her case. Pam had, for the most part that day, brushed it off as nothing, simple misunderstandings about how young people talked about things in the world and year that she found herself in. She also knew that it would be a pretty drastic change in the course of their conversation, but she decided it was important enough to address.


"So... like... I've been meaning to ask you, Mimir... there's some things you've said today, like right now for instance, that I don't really understand. I didn't really notice at first, and really just chalked it up to everything being so unfamiliar to me here, but... well, I don't know how to put this any other way, but you don't smell... like normal people? Don't take it the wrong way, you don't smell gross or anything, and it's really something that's so small that anyone else probably wouldn't notice it, but... you're not... normal, are you?"

>She realized the way she phrased that could be taken the wrong way and she lifted up her hands in defense of herself.


"Not, like, in a bad way or anything, but... like me, you know? And, like, I'm really not one to judge anything, I'm just really curious and a bit confused about your whole, uh... situation. If you don't want to talk about it right now, that's completely fine, it's not a super big issue. I like you the way you are now, whatever that actually entails."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543686

File: 1526635114257.jpg (12.07 KB, 128x160, 1-2384711-1157640.jpg)

>>41543682
Meanwhile the girl in question was more focused on her own mostly hidden worries. Still, its not like she'd had much time to formulate a proper plan, what with school and homework and making sure Merida didn't do anything super weird again.

>Though....at the same time its sort of nice having someone around who at least sort of understands her. Even if the other girl doesn't really seem to get her favorite shows.


<In fact, she seems to be spending more and more time with that Applejack girl now that the weather is nicer anyways.


<You'd recognized her from that picture of Sunset's as soon as you saw her the first time, when all you'd known about her and the place was that she'd put a notice in the paper about a lost horse.


<At least you hadn't needed to lie to your family or the servants about why you were looking after a horse all of the sudden, but at the same time you don't really like the girl much. Not that you can put the reason you don't into words of course.


>Plus...its not like her rubbing you the wrong way is a good reason to be mean about it, so yeah, you've done your best to be polite, but its still a little stressful on top of everything else.


>You want to see her...even though you were told to stay away...that it wasn't safe right now...


<...It's not like she needs to know. Just a glimpse from the shadows wouldn't hurt. A simple disguise would do the trick...though theres still the matter of how exactly to get there.


>The Mirror!...But no thats....what if she gets caught?...Its not even at her school...


<So...you're just going to wait? Even after this long you think she'll come rescue you?


>But...I...I can't just leave Merry here by herself!


<Make her come with you then. Acting so innocent and selfless isn't doing you any favors, so why not do what you want for once.


As if in a daze, Glimmer ends up wandering towards the general area the redhead seems to hang around when she's not slinking off to the farm to spend time with that massive horse of hers...

<...And maybe Applejack as well.


>She does her best to push that thought away, however, since it makes her feel uncomfortable if she dwells on it for long.


Still, if she's come this far she might as well see what the girl is even up to, and while she's never been invited along, well its not like Merry had generally been that secretive about when she was headed out, so its not like the other girl was trying to get away from her either or anything.

Still, it always takes a bit of looking to figure out where Merry is each time, and not seeing the other girl at first glance, she doesn't bother trying to force her usual smile as she continues to look around.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543687

>>41543683
>The now slightly less bloated looking snake creature flicks its tongue out a few times, and the vines readjust their trajectories, regrowing upwards as if to at least cage the fox off with a dome of vines.

>There's an almost hungry look to its eyes as it does so, but the snake itself freezes up for a moment as the sound of footsteps clatter on the stairs. One more turn

Cardinal!CDNL//nLd.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543688

>>41543687
>The fox gets up as it notices the snake's intent, motioning with its tail for the panel to respond...

>...but it too pauses for a moment before dismissing the magical weapon entirely with a quick flick, its ears swiveling towards the sound.


>It doesn't discount the look in the snake's eyes as it does so, however, turning to stare the snake down with its usual monotone glare, a single eyebrow raised as if challenging the tsuchinoko in a silent dare.
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543689

File: 1526638433468.png (Spoiler Image, 243.78 KB, 872x632, Futaba_Harmed_Cut-in_2.png)

>>41543685
>With how easily things seem to be going, Mimir starts to feel a bit calmer...after all, its not like she really has to rush or anything.

>Pam's smile is also just like...really cute right now, so its hard not to at least smile back a little too.


>Still, even with the slow buildup, the question that follows hits like what she can only imagine a bucket of cold water to the face would.


<"... you're not... normal, are you?"


>She can't help but flinch when she hears those words, the blush draining from her face as reality comes crashing down on her.


>Even back in Lumina, its not like most people even try to understand, after all a lot of the people she has to actually interact with are the sort who'd rather just buy cybernetic upgrades to make their problems go away.


>Then there's the ones who couldn't believe that an hacker who'd had a legend spring up around them could have ever been afraid of anything....


>Even that creepy alien pervert was totally looking down on her, for daring to find a way that she could pretend she was just like everyone else.


>Its not like any of this stuff was made to do this sort of thing by default anyways, she'd had to make adjustments to basically every part, from her rig to the drone itself, so why isn't she praised for her invention, instead of being treated like some sort of freak for even needing it?


>Its only after a few agonizing moments that she finally opens her eyes again, though she can't bring herself to actually meet Pam's gaze, instead just staring ahead at the grass instead.


"Just....promise me you won't laugh or....get weirded out by it or anything, okay? I...don't think I could handle hearing it from you too."

>Pam said she liked her....no matter what, so...maybe it'll be fine, but who could even like a girl who is too weak, too scared to even open the door that separates her from the "Real World"?


>Still, she wants to trust Pam....after all, if she can't trust her now, its not like there was any point in them being even friends i the first place...and she really doesn't want to lose that either way...

Pam!AwoooWol3gCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543690

File: 1526639065366.png (149.62 KB, 257x292, 2015-08-12 15_56_21-Prague Rac…)

>>41543689
>Pam's face is etched with worry, unsure if Mimir would take what she had said the wrong way, even after all she had said to stop that from happening.

>When Mimir didn't react badly, she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. At the younger girls words, Pam simply smiled and leaned back on the bench, only looking at Mimir from the corner of her eye.


"Mimir... I highly doubt what you have is going to be weirder than what I've seen. I can turn into a giant wolf twice my size. I know a girl in Vinetia who has shadowy arms that come out of her back. I promise you, no matter what makes you not 'normal', it will not change my perception of you."

>She reached out slowly and gently put her hand on Mimir's shoulder, resting it there and leaning forward, turning again to look at her.


"I promise I won't laugh, and I promise I won't think you're weird."

Cookie Cutter!O13ih8gwjcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543691

File: 1526639735929.png (4.06 KB, 308x229, Trustworthy smile.png)

>>41543670

>The image of the red and black human slowly dissolved as a voice and hoof-clopping came to disturb the slumber Cookie was in, but she did her best to try and ignore it for some reason.

>She wanted to see more of these images, it helped her to remember.

>The nurse would see Cookie rumble around in bed for a few seconds akin to a foal that just doesn't wanna get up for school in the morning


>Suddenly, the image changed into that of a particular speedo wearing humanoid fish, it was a nice enough picture. But suddenly there was the Deep Sea King!


>In almost an instant Cookie would sit up in bed with a sharp inhale and sweat forming on her brow, her heart-rate shot up to way too high, her chest rapidly rising and falling as she had a look around, orienting herself.


>After a little while, her gaze would fall on the poor nurse, staring at her as her expression contorted into an upsetting grin.


"The King is dead!"

>She would tell the nurse happily, almost cheerfully!

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543692

File: 1526641774550.gif (999.2 KB, 500x282, Kirisame.Marisa.full.2113786.g…)

>>41543687
>>41543688
>Before the snake can make its final move, the footsteps get louder and Marisa burst through the doorway, looking perhaps a bit wobbly and missing her signature hat.

>The glowing artifact in her hand, currently being aimed at the Tsuchinoko seems to do wonders to distract from any weakness on her part however, and her stern tone of voice doesn't betray much beyond the occasional cough either.


"Oi, Tsuchinoko, do I have to put you back in the cage again, ka? I let you live last time because you were cute, but that doesn't mean I won't exterminate you if you keep making trouble for me."

>In response to the harsh words and the strange artifact being pointed at it, the snake-like yokai slinks backwards, causing the vines to retreat as well in the process.


>With that settled, the girl swivels her aim and glare towards the fox instead, the energy buildup from the center of the device she's holding becoming more obvious as she does so.


"...And you! I let you into my home, and as soon as I take my eyes off you for an instant what do you do, ka? Try to spy on me and harass my pet, which I even told you specifically not to do!"

"Even if you're just some Pony's low level familiar, I still oughta blast you for that, da ze~!"

>From the sounds of it, she's actually angrier at the fox than the her pet as well, despite the Tsuchinoko causing the racket in the first place.


>After a few moments of staring the fox down however, she powers the strange artifact down and crosses her arms.


"You're just lucky I still need you to lead me to that Master of yours. No sense taking out the Familiar if it leaves the one who summoned it at large after all."

Cardinal!CDNL//nLd.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543694

>>41543692
>The fox stares back at the girl as she berates it, though not without an internal sense of satisfaction at the snake-creature being brought down a peg with him. Harsh as she might be, it doesn't seem like the fox shows any outward emotional response beyond swiveling an ear back and forth.

"Extended mission parameters given by host. Repeating,"
>The fox replies tonelessly after the girl finishes her threat.

"One: Household pet. Details omitted. Not for consumption."
"Unit incapable of consuming matter."

"Parameter fulfilled."

"Two: Current assignment : Extended local survey. Details omitted. Primary directive mentioned two (2) times."
"No objection by host."

"Parameter fulfilled."

"Three: Avoid destruction of property."
"All property destruction or modification counts avoided. Details available."

"Parameter fulfilled."

>The fox flicks its tail, bringing the panel up to bear again. It flickers, showing what seems to be a grey-scale rendition of what it was seeing and hearing during the broomstick trip. Everything seems to have a faint hue around it, and objects in the distance seem to gain and lose focus rapidly, but the screen is clear enough.


"Repeating exact terms."
<"Well, as long as neither of those involves setting my house on fire or eating my pet we'll be fine."

>Dismissing the screen, the fox tilts its head, almost questioningly.


"All terms as understood... fulfilled. Aggression unwarranted. Logging data for further use."

>The fox waves its tail around for a brief moment before stretching, sitting back down silently.


"Standby for further commands."
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543695

File: 1526646606706.png (241 KB, 872x632, Futaba_Sad_Cut-in_2.png)

>>41543690
>Even with Pam's promise and her hand against the smaller girl's shoulder, Mimir doesn't look up, in fact if anything she jut seems to glance away even more studiously.

"....Well, I mean, it's...a bit hard to explain but..."

"The reason I probably smell....different from everyone else is probably that...well, I'm...not really here."

"I don't mean that I'm a ghost or....anything spooky like that though, just...the real me isn't...actually physically sitting in a park trying to explain...everything to a cute girl who claims to like me..."

>The redhead stops for a few moments as if trying to figure out how she even wants to cotinue from there.


"...I mean, we had a lot of fun today, so maybe you think of me as being fun, or maybe you even think I'm sort of cool because I know about all this technological stuff but..."

"...I'm really just...this girl who is too terrified to even open her own front door and actually step outside. Everything is too bright...and noisy...and there's people everywhere...and I just don't know what any of them are thinking or how they might act or react to anything."

>The small girl lets out a sad sigh before continuing to speak.


"...Its not like I don't know that I'm 'not normal'...normal people don't constantly worry about whether or not people are staring at them...normal people don't have to make all their purchases either over the internet or by drone..."

"...Everyone else just gets to go about their day like it's no big deal, going on trips, seeing the sights, holding hands, even weird stuff like...licking total strangers...or trying to crash some weird primitive drone into them...and then just act like its all the other persons fault."

"...While all I can do...is eat the same safe foods every day, sitting in front of my computer. I mean, its not like I don't want at least some of those things too...and I already had a full-dive suit that I have to use for my hacking stuff anyways...I even customized the drone that projects my appearance and gives it actual shape myself as well, since its not like anyone else could be bothered to try and sell something like that commercially."

"....Its basically the same as actually being somewhere though, I mean I've set a lot of the sensitivity and feedback settings a little lower than it'd be if I stepped outside myself...and I guess I didn't implement a few things cause they seemed pretty pointless, like trying to figure out how to fake things like eating, or...other things that, well I mean actually wearing a dive-suit that is both able to do deep enough scans to create a completely accurate model of its wearer's body...as well as being able to stimulate every part of it...is maybe sort of creepy seeming?"

"...Even then it's basically just meant for pervy VR games...or maybe even multiplayer hookup simulations, though I'm pretty sure the sort of people desperate enough to sign into those mainly use custom avatars so they'll seem hotter than they really are anyways."

>Theres an odd sound of distaste in Mimir's tone as she gets to the last bit, similar to how she sounded in regards to her assumptions regarding Bailey's supposed mods.


"Anyways, it seemed like a lot more work to try and make it all function properly in a real world environment than it was worth...and its not like I expected anyone to actually like me that way anyways, so I just skipped it."

"I mean...all I wanted to do at first was see somewhere different, and maybe even get to check out that space ship that crashed over in Canterlot...and the address to Captain Dave Strider's personal residence was just floating around the Riftguard's servers anyways. Everyone else gets vacations...even the gorilla who runs the Rift Sciences end of things, so I...just wanted one too is all."

>With that, Mimir seems to sullenly end her supposed explanation that in the end ended up being of an attempt at justifying her reasons than actually explaining the technicalities involved.

Pam!AwoooWol3gCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543699

File: 1526683181354.png (113.04 KB, 219x252, 2015-08-12 18_10_04-Prague Rac…)

>>41543695
>Pam sat and listened to Mimir explain things. The things she was saying were far beyond anything Pam could really comprehend at first, but Mimir's continued explanation of things eventually led to her getting a grasp on the girl's situation.

>Pam lowered her hand from Mimir's shoulder and let it rest in her lap as she thought it through.


"First of all... the very fact that something like this exists at all is... mind-blowing to me. It's the sort of thing you really only read about in boring hard science fiction books back where I'm from."

>With that said, she folded her hands together in her lap and looked at Mimir with an expression of understanding.


"I won't pretend to understand your situation, Mimir, that's all... really tough stuff to have to deal with."

>She paused, trying to think of the words to say, exhaling a breath in a soft sigh.


"But I can, and do, understand how you feel about it all. The world is... a scary place, and I'm sure this one isn't much different... What... What I'm trying to say is, I think it's really great that you've found a way to experience the world without having to deal with all the things that cause you trouble, and I really don't think any less of you for it. The fact that you've done all this work, with the... drone and full-dive suit, and all that, means that you at least want to experience things, despite your fears."

>She once again reached out to Mimir, this time her hand meeting the younger girl's, holding it gently.


"I don't think less of you for it, and in fact I think you're brave for even going this far... hearing all these things, your problems... it just makes me want to protect you more than I already do... I don't like you any less for it. It's not important for you to be physically here with me, it doesn't matter that the hand I'm holding isn't actually your personal one. The physical body isn't important. It's a nice part of things, don't get me wrong, but it's not the part that really counts. I don't like you just because you look a certain way, I like you for who you are."

>Pam let go of Mimir's hand and leaned away, giving the her some space.


"And, like you said, it is basically the same as you being here. It's just a more comfortable way for you to be. I completely understand that. I'd want you to be comfortable, anyways."

>She paused again for a moment, and it almost seemed like she was finished, but then she added one last thing.


"I don't know, maybe some day you'll be okay with me actually coming to visit you in person. But until then, I don't mind being with you like this, and I'm perfectly fine with working with any of the limitations your form here has. I wouldn't want to do anything you didn't want to, anyways."

>With that she went silent, finally finished with what she had to say. She continued looking at Mimir, even though the other girl wouldn't look back, patiently waiting for her to become comfortable enough to do so.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543700

File: 1526686776057.png (200.09 KB, 480x479, 1382936449321.png)

>>41543694
<Having your words repeated back to you like that is pretty annoying.

"Yeah, well everybody knows you shouldn't sneak around the place while everyone's asleep, so I figured I didn't need to actually say it."

>A quick look around the room reveals that nothing is really out of place at least. Well, she'd left one of her grimoires out, but at least the others are undisturbed.


>Still, there's got to be some way to just skip all the sneaking around.


"I don't suppose you can just report in early, or something? I've got enough to do without having to keep an eye on you for several days on top of it everything else."

Cardinal!CDNL//nLd.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543703

>>41543700
>The fox blinks once in response, tail flicking.
"Class NEW_CLASSIFICATION "Human" not included under Standard Protection restrictions. No existing non-equine mission parameter restrictions. All methods of data collection currently authorized."

>It was true that all registered Equestrian Fleet citizens (and to some degree most sentient quadrupeds known to the Fleet) enjoyed some level of personal privacy enforced by stringent clauses in every Construct's programming, but these new bipeds were an exception. Without a suitable reference, they couldn't exactly be given said privileges without authorization.


>Which of course, meant "humans" were currently ranked the same as non-sentient animals, but those were just technicalities. The fox pauses for a moment, licking a paw and dismissing the still-hovering panel.


"...Concerns recorded. Appending to class information."

>That was about all it could do, really. The rules were the rules. The second part, in comparison, was much easier to answer.


"No current restrictions to return time for primary mission. Standby for further commands."
This post was edited by its author on .

Merida!BuLLseYeLoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543704

File: 1526715060407.png (180.15 KB, 832x888, merida_by_kikithekittykat-d6qy…)

>>41543686
Glimmer's uncomfort might have kept her from noticing the redhead among the coming greens, but Merida was as much in her element here as Glimmer was, well, comparatively everywhere else. The snaps of twigs and bright hair the girl never had disspelled (she had the grace not to ask, at the least). Indeed, Merida's plenty happy to have the occasional visitor to spice up her slice of the wood. Or show off too, from time to time.

Hearing the girl further into the forest, Merida's almost tempted to use an arrow to direct the girl towards her latest fire site, but that has lead to the occasional trouble in the past. Instead, still munching away on the fish, she honks the black ball on the end of her bike's horn, a peculiar device that had endlessly amused Merida upon its purchase.

She respects the annoyance it can cause now.

Two lout honks later, and she's waving her hand above her seated self and pulled-back hair as she waits for a first glance at her friend.

"School finally out again?" She simply asks as she comes into view, munching again on her self-caught, self-cooked fish.

Blackbeard!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543705

File: 1526735458197.jpg (38.33 KB, 688x387, marsal d teach 16.jpg)

>Shortly after departing Jade's ship, Blackbeard would find a new hotel to lodge at. Nothing too special, just someplace with privacy. Once in his room, he'd open a portal back to hell and step through. He'd emerge inside his castle there, and then proceed to the dungeons. He'd bark orders to the demons present, commanding his strongest be summoned to join him and for him to be lead to the most secure cell.

>Blackbeard wasn't left to wait long, two demons joining him on his way down. One was a large hulking brute that barely fit the corridors. The other rather tiny and weak looking, especially compared to the other. But there was a charge in the air about him, and floated rather than walked. Once the reached the cell, Blackbeard would enter. Darkness would rise up off of Blackbeard.


Liberation!

>Out of it would be expelled debris, stones, dirt, and a large humanoid figure. It would flop against the wall as it was thrown out. The body was certainly more mangled than when it went in, as if it had been put through a crusher. It was limp as a deep fish.


Lets see how the Fishman fared.

>Blackbeard would walk up to the limp form Sea King, a huge smile on his face. But upon seeing the Sea King's face, he'd frown. Generally when anyone spent time in his darkness, they'd come out with a look of horror on their face. The Sea King did not, his eyes were closed and looked quite he was sleeping or deep. He was about to scowl when he noticed something. The axe wounds on his back were closing up.


Wake up!

>Blackbeard would roll the Sea King with a forceful kick. No response, but the body still seemed to be healing. He'd give the Sea King another kick, but again the Sea King didn't respond. Blackbeard would turn to the two demons.


Watch him. Get me when he wakes up.

>He orders to them, then he'd glance back at the Sea King.


If he starts to look like jerky, splash some water on him. But don't over do it, you won't be able to hold him.

>He'd then leave to see if any issues needed dealing with in his circle of hell.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543774

File: 1526842222424.jpg (116.89 KB, 768x768, ZIwe_4RemRW0jFg67ALQWoCx8kV-kw…)

>>41543699
>It seems like it takes the girl a while to take everything that's being said in.

"..."

>When she does finally look up, the girl even flashes Pam a smile, though there's something a bit awkward about it, which might make it look a bit faked, or like the girl jut doesn't have much practice at making cheerful expressions.


"...See, I'm fine so...don't worry too much about me, okay?"

<Still...


>Mimir fidgets a bit before continuing.


"I mean, sure...for the most part, the few people that actually know about...all this...kinda made fun of me a bit for it, but..."

"...It's not like I really care what some random people online or that pervy alien think anyways."

>The smaller girl continues to fidget a bit, like she's not sure how to respond, though even with her rambling she seems rather relieved compared to before.


"I...uh...I think I might still have the base model I use for my uh...freelance jobs in here...if you wanna see it?"

<After all, noone had ever said it was cool before, so...it should be fine to show off just a tiny bit, right?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543775

File: 1526843388590.jpg (75.44 KB, 453x447, whatever.jpg)

>>41543703
<Again with all that weird babbling. Well, its not like you don't understand what most of the words might mean individually, its just when they're all strung together in a row like that where it starts to be kind of a pain.

<Its about like trying to get a simple explanation out of a kappa or something in fact, except there it at least doesn't feel like you're being talked down to by a familiar of all things.


"Yeah, well, whatever, its not like I'm gonna get any more sleep knowing you're rummaging around down here..."

"So, like take me to your leader or whatever already. You know, that Trixie Pony you were talking about before."

<Its not like there's much sense in trying to reason with a familiar anyways in your experience, cause they basically only actually tend to really listen to their master to begin with.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543776

File: 1526844964376.jpg (28.24 KB, 312x469, a3c0214550922ee638c42d7b7a4889…)

>>41543704
As soon as the blue-haired girl hears the horn, she seems to jump a little and her gloomy expression is quickly replaced with an oddly carefree looking smile.

She waves back to Merida as she finally gets close enough to see the girl through the trees, before calling out a response as she starts heading in that direction.

"Yeah, and its just about Summer, so I don't really have to go back for a while either~!"

>Honestly that's one of the few things you actually likes about Summer though... especially as its not like you can really just go on any trips this year and leave Merry here by herself...


"So...uh, just doing archery stuff again?"

>Its not like you really understand the appeal of that either, well, you only understand the basics even because they'd made you do it in PE a few times cause of tryouts to see who'd get to represent your school at the Equestria Games, but launching weird pointed sticks everywhere didn't really seem particularly fun to you, even if Merry is weirdly good at it for the fact that no one is forcing her to do it.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543777

File: 1526848311204.png (39.71 KB, 303x166, Grell_Feeling Unfabulous Right…)

>>41543673
>Grell nods and folds her hands together. Her gaze slowly shifts away and along the floor with a discontented frown.

Oh yes. I discovered she was doing untoward things to Borealis, using her as one would use a lab rat for a particularly intense experiment. I suppose her being part Witch and somehow inheriting my reaper abilities would be enough but no, she was attempting to transfuse Black Blood into her as well, much to Buri's own peril. So, once I discovered this, I tried to kill her.

>The reaper shrugs her shoulders in a helpless roll and she sighs heavily again.


Unfortunately it didn't work, and worse, the witch had Buri wound up into wanting her around regardless of how she was being treated. I detested it, I wanted nothing else than to take her away from Medusa's influence and keep her safe. But...

>Her fingers suddenly clench and Grell's voice grows tense and bitter.


I took the advice of an idiot and tried to play nice. And for that? Medusa seized the opportunity and took her when I was incapacitated. Despite all the resources of the RSA she somehow succeeded in hiding herself and Buri from Death's own prying gaze.

>Grell grows silent again. Her hands fiddle with her red hair, which she twines between her fingers. The reaper looks over her shoulder at the photo on the side-table, where the small redheaded girl smiles innocently at the camera at her tiny tea table, her pet snake comfortably coiled beneath the table and napping in that moment in time.


>Her eyes grow shiny and with a sniff she glances away again.


I failed to keep her safe, as I promised. I failed with Rocks as well...and sometimes when I'm sitting with Nigel I have that pang, that treacherous little voice wondering just when it will happen to him as well.

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543778

File: 1526848733049.png (5.28 KB, 169x240, Jade_Thats Kind of Dumb.png)

>>41543675
>Jade staggers back with a slight yelp and glances at Barris in confusion and alarm. She rubs around the spot her hood had pulled against her neck and stands properly, though she's more than aware Barris' hand was pressed firmly between her bosom.

>The witch pushes her arm off with a slight swat and mildly annoyed expression.


Not very??? TR is pretty chill, I think because he's part Equestrian...

>Her brows furrow when she takes in Barris' tense pose and tenser expression.


What's wrong?

Merida!BuLLseYeLoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543783

File: 1526852904600.jpg (195.09 KB, 360x739, modern_merida_by_blooms414-d51…)

>>41543776
"You don't have ta go ta school in the summar?" she calls over, fish lazily hanging on the arrow she'd been eating it from from her seat.

"Ai'm not sure if'n that's neat or 'lame.' School always soundad fun enoagh." She'd go on about going to school before, but if it was ending soon there wassn't much point to going on again. "As fer tha bow, Ai've enjoyed it since Ai was a young lass. It's fun, keeps mae occupied, and fed too," she waves the fish for emphasis, before taking another bite..

"I can catch ya anothrer one if' ya want," she mentions, but also grabs her basket of fruits and holds them out in offering.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543784

File: 1526854647704.png (208.28 KB, 526x553, kof___chibi_diamond_by_stargra…)

>>41543783
"Yeah...well, I mean I guess I'd still have practices to go to if I was on the dance team or something, but otherwise they give everyone a few months off."

>You're....really not sure where Merry picked up the idea that school 'soundad fun' anyways. Not that there had been any way to sneak her into Crystal Prep anyways.


She shakes her head at Merida's suggestion however, seemingly content with just taking one of the fruits from the basket.

"You...uh really don't have to go to the trouble..."

>You're not really sure you're up to trying to eat something that can stare at you anyways. Its...not like you don't understand that meat comes from animals or anything like that...its just...easier to think about eating it, when it doesn't look like one.


Glimmer fidgets with the apple in her hands a bit as she tries to find a spot that isn't particularly dirty to sit.

"So, uh..."

>...do you have any plans for the summer?...No...


>...are you planning to just stay here forever?...thats...too mean...


>...Want to help me trespass onto Canterlot High's school grounds, so we can travel to a dangerous magical land...cause I want to make sure my girlfriend is okay?


"...Um...never mind."

Kiryu Kazama!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543797

File: 1526863828847.png (223.27 KB, 554x286, 20151214_035835_thumb.png)

>>41543679
That's kind of weird. All we had back in Tokyo was Smile Burger when it came to fast food.

>Kiryu keeps a straight face as he looks forward down the street. Despite his relaxed expression he seemed to be on edge. As if any second now a group of no less then four hoodlums would come out and jump him at any moment. As if it was something of a common occurrence to him.


>He would be unaware of what had all transpired with Bane behind him. Monello had shown no signs of having the types of powers some of the people in this world seemed to have. Then again alot of the people he had seen wouldn't have seemed to be that way if he hadn't seen them himself. He came from a world most would call plain by these standards set here. Nobody he personally knew could lift buses or shoot lasers out of their eyes. A few magicians seemed to be able to but they would all later be disproven as mere tricks. Kiryu couldn't help but wonder how easier his life would have been with super powers sometimes.


If this place also has foods named after their brand I'd think the food would be similar.

>He never ate there all that much, but the smell of walking past the old Smile Burger was intoxicating after a long day. He did miss his favorite ramen ship though. Nobody could make noodles like the old man could.

Nurse!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543798

>>41543691
>The nurse seems to be taken aback by this comment. He clip board floating above her would be pulled back along with the rest of her.

Er um...excuse me?

>She would speak cautiously. She was unaware of any kings in the area, or any that would have visited. Was this mare something of an assassin? The thoughts linger but now was not the time to leap to conclusions.

Cardinal!CDNL//nLd.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543800

>>41543775
"Acknowledged. Departing."

>The fox shrugs, getting up and making a beeline for the front door without another word or glance backwards.


>Honestly, it was way too early for it to be returning given it had two whole days to figure things out, but the girl's request pretty much put stuff out of its hands, anyways.


>If she was going to follow at all, that is.

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543801

File: 1526865197052.png (122.06 KB, 520x542, Bitch_Say_What.PNG)

>>41543778
The manor has an overwhelming air of doom about it.

>Barris would say, still keeping her eyes on the manor.


And I think you might have been killed had you knocked.

>She'd add. She'd continue to scan the front of the manor for any visible dangers.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543803

File: 1526865674919.jpg (98.54 KB, 330x404, Assistant.jpg)

>>41543797
>The tiny girl picks up on the odd tension that seems to surround the man, but doesn't really mention it...because honestly to her the weird thing is the fact that a lot of people in Town or even the Manor don't seem to have that feel to them.

"Toe...Kyo..."

<That seems easy enough. Even if its sort of a weird name.


>Back home, basically all the grownups she knew had that sort of vibe to them...and even her Big Bro and Big Sis would sometimes get it too.


"Probably? I mean everything's in like a Something Combo or a Something Meal? Sometimes they have something weird sounding for a month maybe, but I've never tried any of those."

>As Monello speeds up in an attempt to lead the way, she tends to look around a lot, as if she's looking at all the buildings around her. Oddly enough, her gaze doesn't seem to stop on any of the signs, instead just moving on to whatever she's approaching next.


"You're probably too big to get a kids' meal though I guess you can try whatever you want."

>In fact if not for how confident her stride seems, it'd almost seem like she was lost.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543804

File: 1526866097650.jpg (33.26 KB, 353x400, 3515ok3.jpg)

>>41543800
>The girl grabs her broom from the entryway, and deciding that theres not really time to go pick up her hat, just follows after the fox instead.

>Well, its not like she really plans on actually introducing herself to this Trixie off the bat, but it does kind of bother her a little that her outfit might be a bit less iconic without the proper head wear.


>Still, its not like she can let the dumb thing get away either, and so, once she's done locking up, she kicks off the ground and flies after Cardinal, only slowing as she manage to catch up.

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543805

File: 1526867737649.png (41.11 KB, 650x450, Jade_Uhhh.png)

>>41543801
>Jade blinks and also looks to the manor. Her white ear flicks but she can't sense anything strange about it. Granted this must have been some Doom thing Barris could feel, though for Jade she couldn't sense much of anything at all. There was just...

...Huh?

>Two Green Sun sensations inside instead of one.


That's not...right...? I feel two people inside that have Green Sun powers, but the only people here that have those powers are me, TR, and pointy Bakura...is he in there right now???

>What was pointy Bakura doing there if he was? And why would Barris have such a bad sense of Doom if that was the case? Pointy Bakura was a jerk, yes, but he wasn't obviously evil.


>Right?

Merida!BuLLseYeLoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543810

File: 1526868942072.jpg (236.62 KB, 500x450, merida_by_b1nd1-d48r7kd.jpg)

>>41543784
Merida blinks away the awkwardness without much consideration towards it. She'd never had any social peers as a princess, her social skills otherwise only ever being built up by family and servants.

"Ya due bring up ah good poin' though," she admits. "There's no' much ta do fer me when you're at school with so many othar stuedents. Ai've practically gotten to know these woods like the ones I knew back home!" She lets herself fall onto her back from the log, staring up at the budding trees from the sky. "Which got mae thinkin... we should go back an' look aroun' tha' othar forest we met in. Ai don' get how this place is here an Ai never learned about it, but Ai do remember seein a few odd things that night. Things Ai hadn't seen befor'."

She looks up from over the log, her own smiled stalled as a stubborn frown takes its place in puzzlement. "Ai've looked fer anythin' familiar, even checkin myself rather than jus' the map, an Ai can't fin' anythin' familiar."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543811

File: 1526869627159.jpg (611.33 KB, 679x960, 1cbf862ed524dcefb4d651f1c16ad6…)

>>41543810
>The other girl does bring up a sort of good point, maybe? After all, it was sort of weird how much stuff she just didn't know anyways.

Glimmer takes a bite of the apple while she thinks things over, though she's not really sure what would make the girl so unfamiliar with just about everything.

"It...was pretty dark last time, so...maybe you just got lost somehow?"

>Its not really that different than the times you've...suddenly realized you were somewhere you didn't know at all.


"Maybe it'd be clearer to figure out the way back while its still light out?"

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543813

File: 1526870980293.png (122.06 KB, 520x542, Bitch_Say_What.PNG)

>>41543805
He never gave off this much sense of doom before. . .

>Barris would say. Getting their attention was clearly a bad idea. But Jade needed information on what to do about the game. Barris considered her options on how to advance. If it was Bakura, well she was still puzzled by the sense of doom. Jade was a Space player as well, that ought to even the playing field. Barris would turn partial towards Jade, not taking her eyes off the manor incase something came out. She did recall one of the items she had made in the game, the CUESTICK. It was meant to allow access into a special manor without the Host's invitation, but Barris hardly thought now was the best time to test and see if that meant this specific manner.


I have a way to find out.

>She'd say as a white orb appeared in her free hand. It had a keyhole in it to allow one to see inside it.


This can answer any question put to it.

Jade Harley!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543817

File: 1526872988814.jpg (17.71 KB, 356x356, Jade_Hearing the Beggin Strip …)

>>41543813
>Jade leans to see what Barris produces but pauses when she sees the white ball. She had seen this before, hadn't she? She couldn't remember, honestly.

It can? That's really useful!!!

>The ball in her hand, consequently, has an unusual Doom-like aura it hadn't had before. Whether its because of the impending question or the proximity of the Doom-radiating manor is impossible to determine. Perhaps a Mage of Doom would know better but the sense for a still-developing Prince like Barris wouldn't be so refined for something this complex.


>Unaware of any of this, Jade peers curiously at the cueball.


What should we ask???

Merida!BuLLseYeLoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543828

File: 1526879666822.jpg (143.89 KB, 574x744, db34b46c8959605755773198536c45…)

>>41543811
"Ai'd thought o' that, but Ai wanted to find the Fire Falls again, bu' thares nowhere nearby that'd even have any sort a falls like them. It's puzzling." She frowns, standing and walking by Glimmer towards her bike.

"Ai suppose yer right. We could go nao, unless ya wanna see me shoot some targets again, no' like ya haven't seen enough of tha' already," she smirks. "No' like the outcome's usually in doubt ither. We can take me bike if ya don't mind standing on the back foot-pipe things again."
This post was edited by its author on .

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543829

File: 1526879853033.png (558.86 KB, 1000x421, Deadpool-test-footage.png)

>>41543777
>The story would seem to trigger something in Wade. His hands clinging onto his knees as though for dear life. The fabric that made up the pants would begin crinkling under the force. Blood would be visible soaking out if not for the red fabric. For the briefest of moments Wade had slipped into the forbidden recesses of his mind. Those green eyes gazing at him through the bubbles taunting him.

>He shakes his head to bring himself back to reality. His breathing steadies after a long gasp for air. He looks to Grell, silently hoping she didn't catch that. He also wondered who the idiot was that allowed such a thing to happen to a small girl. Nobody deserved that fate in life.


It won't happen. I won't let it happen. Never again.

>He raises his hand and places it on Grell's knee.


>At this moment a lingering thought raises in Wade's mind. A query he had long dwelled on but could never bring up the courage to ask. Not even to Screwloose.


Grell....why exactly did you take Rocks in?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543831

File: 1526882139934.jpg (16.43 KB, 342x470, 6cce182ea13b7a046a0a7adcad5e71…)

>>41543828
*Chomp chomp*

The girl takes a few more moments to finish her apple, and tries to weigh her options while she does so.

>On one hand...it's dangerous and even worse they could both get in big trouble...


>On the other hand....if she did...that...she wouldn't really have to move her legs at all....


With a shrug Glimmer tosses the apple core over her shoulder and bounces in place a few times.

*Click-click*

At the same time the noise occurs a pair of rather mysterious wheels pop out from the bottom of the girl's shoes.

Something Merida likely hadn't seen before, with winter having been around the corner when she'd arrived and Glimmer forgetting them in her usual morning rush to get ready for school due to her bad habit of sleeping in most of the time in the spring.

Looking rather pleased with herself, the girl ignores Merida's suggestion and instead just grabs onto the seat.

"This way you can just pull me~!"

Glimmer delivers this statement in what is quite possibly the cutest and most innocent sounding tone she's capable of, but its not like any of that actually makes the request any less selfish or spoiled sounding.

Not that she'd be doing any of the work the other way either, or particularly out of character for the girl to just do things like this on a whim over the last few months, but she does seem to have a tendency to get an idea in her head and then just wait around for someone to hopefully do things for her.

Merida!BuLLseYeLoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543833

File: 1526883796408.jpg (543.83 KB, 800x834, brave_by_starparticles-d5w50b8…)

>>41543831
"What..." Merida blinks, shakes her head, then regains her composure somewhat.

"What sort'a mag-er, technogoley does that?" She asks, bewildered at the simple but surprising transformation of her friend's shoes. She doesn't even mind pulling her, but she thought she'd gotten used to this world's surprises.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543835

File: 1526888682441.jpg (106.83 KB, 434x600, Deca 14799440_m.jpg)

>>41543833
"They're like skates, except they hid the wheels inside~!"

Glimmer responds giddily, though its not like her explanation actually explains anything.

*Click-click*

"In and..."

*Click-click*

"...Out and..."

*Click-click*

"...In and..."

*Click*

"..."

*Click*

The girl bounces on her heels a few more times with little success, in a display that might be appealing to watch for some, but probably doesn't do much for Merida.

Finally she just decides to try a foot at a time, like she's kicking the ground behind her.

*Click-click*

*Click-click*

"...And Out!"

"Anyways, like...when you need to actually walk, you can put the wheels in and they become completely normal shoes...."

She pauses as if for some dramatic reveal before continuing.

"...But then, you come across somewhere you can skate and bam, the wheels pop back out, and you've got skates~!!!"

She might actually be getting a bit too excited for this, especially since all clues point to them not really being a recent purchase.

Cookie Cutter!O13ih8gwjcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543836

>>41543798

>Considering the severity of the injuries Cookie was brought in, maybe just maybe the several concussions she suffered did more than just physical damage.


>Whatever the case, Cookie remained unflustered by the nurse's discomfort, her grin remained and she still seemed very much cheerful


"Yes! It is excuse, do not worry. The King is dead he eat no more pony and mermen, now eat dirt in tartarus hahaha!"


>If this nurse was just a little bit informed, perhaps she knew what sort of items Cookie had carried with her, in particular a hidden knife harness under her mane.


>Now the mare has a little bit of a look around, blinking slowly and then asking with an innocent tone.


"Hello? What is the place? This not body archive, okay?"

Merida!BuLLseYeLoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543838

File: 1526914311602.jpg (418.76 KB, 570x790, c7047c827446f0d21eab8739155094…)

>>41543835
It's not often that Merida can actually determine if something is out of place or not in this technology driven world, but every now and then, something presents itself to her that seems rather in character of her younger brothers. She has enough social grace not to ask how old Glimmer is again, but the peculiar confusion never leaves-

-especially as Glimmer explained the motion, but not the explanation for the motion Merida was looking for. Still, that such odd ideas prevailed in this place spoke volumes.

"Alright then." She finally, plainly states, before moving to put the bagholders on the back of her bike. She didn't carry much, but if she could, she liked to keep her bike saddlebags with her whenever possible. "Jus' ta be sure, yer' ready to go nao then?"

Barris Ki'Teer!CyJ.Bc.VtgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543843

File: 1526925448509.jpg (309.1 KB, 533x800, Barris Ki'Teer.jpg)

>>41543817
>Barris would pause for a moment, noticing the doom about the orb. She'd glance down at it, but would shrug off the feeling for the moment. She'd look to Jade, Barris figured Jade would already have questions to ask.

How about, Who is inside the mansion?

>Barris would say and then look to the orb for it's response.

Cardinal!QesMT7h./oCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543851

>>41543804
>The fox does give the girl the benefit of a backwards glance as she approaches, but stays silent.

>Not really planning to take the direct path through the dense forest and whatever annoyances it had, it settles for re-tracing the path the girl took from the Manor.


>Granted, it could be walking much faster than its current form, even more so if it decided to drop the guise entirely, but this slow walk would suffice.


>After all, it did have two days...

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543854

File: 1526940997817.png (63.92 KB, 444x380, KulaFace5.png)

>>41543838
Glimmer takes a few moments to get a proper grip on the bike again, this time settling on the bagholders themselves.

From there she uses the bike for extra balance while she adjusts her stance a bit, before finally calling out to Merida.

"Ready!"

Papikana!FliFlaPKpQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543860

File: 1526956633516.png (224.67 KB, 700x394, flip-flappers-6.png)

>Papikana's "escape" from the Oasis was quick and easy once the two animals had shown her where her flightboard was.

>Without as much as a wave in goodbye, the moment she saw the board, she was off, and a second later she had it powered up and was blasting out of the tree cover and into the open sky.


>Her first stop would be the town that Cocona had said was nearby the last time the two of them talked. It was her best bet to figure out what, exactly, this version of Pure Illusion had to offer aside from oddly colored sentient... dog things.


>For a place to be designated Pure Imagination, she sure hoped it would prove to be an interesting place.


>And she was not disappointed. When her eyes finally lay upon Town after several hours of nonstop flying, during which Papikana had chosen to sit down on the flightboard and leave it on auto, she was astounded by what she saw.


>Never before had an incursion into the world of Pure Illusion brought her to such an advanced alternate universe. What she saw reminded her of Earth.


>Or it would have if there were only people, but just like every other world in Pure Illusion, and the weird animals she had met back at the Oasis, this world was populated by other types of beings as well, though she did notice quite a few normal seeming humans as well.


>She was beginning to think that maybe the Flip Flap organization had crossed the barrier from Pure Illusion to another type of world entirely. But Cocona and Salt's assurance that this was a Pure Illusion called Pure Imagination won out for now.


>Coming into the airspace of Town, she found she had to start avoiding winged multi-colored equines, and soon she found herself landing on the ground just outside of Town's north gate.


>Looking for all the world like a seven year old carrying a surfboard nearly twice her size and wearing the oddest sort of clothes, she really hoped she wouldn't get picked up by whatever passed for a police force in this world.


"God, nobody is going to believe I'm actually almost 30..."

>She muttered to herself as she approached the gates.

Merida!BuLLseYeLoCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543887

File: 1527060535295.png (400.25 KB, 674x603, twists_and_curls_by_dakotaa-d4…)

>>41543854
"Then hold on!" she calls, more out of habit than the necessary practicality of holding on in this arrangement. Her few items hauling with her, she swiftly swerves between the trees across the dirt, unaware of just how well or poor heelies handle unpaved surfaces.

Finally getting onto a main sidewalk and turning towards the way out from the city, she glanced black to Glimmer.

"How're ya holdin' up su far?"

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543895

File: 1527122381972.png (Spoiler Image, 147.34 KB, 479x186, Let's Play a Game.PNG)

>>41543829
>With Grell glanced away much of Wade's initial reactions go unnoticed by her. The reaper's eyes swimming with tears likewise could have something to do with it, which she tries to rub away with another emotional sniffle. She returns her gaze to him when he gently touches her knee and sniffles again.

>The question posed to her does give her some pause. At first because of confusion; the question seemed to come from nowhere.


"Why?"

>Normally she'd balk at the insinuations of the question but for the moment she actually considers it. Wade seemed serious enough and she knew he had known Rocks somewhat closely in a strange mentor to student relationship. In that sort of context she supposed he didn't mean anything ill by it and quietly mulls over how to respond.


It was...a strange time, I suppose. This wasn't too long after losing Borealis and some strange things were happening at the manor. Alton had a daughter come from the future to visit the past and her resemblance to her mother was particularly uncanny. I was pregnant at the time and here appears someone who had such a striking resemblance to me. Slightly different, yes, but one would expect that their child not be an identical one-to-one resemblance to their parent.

>Grell lets her hair slip out of her fingers and shrugs.


I suppose I was a tad overzealous to believe him to be mine but I was quite convinced. And when it came to light he wasn't, well...at that point I suppose I didn't care. I already came to think of him as a son, privately cheering on the potential of his own growth as a person and happiness...

>For a moment Grell looks miserably sad again and hunches her shoulders. She says nothing to add but the heaviness of Rocks' fate hangs over her like a dark cloud.

Kiryu Kazama!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543903

File: 1527184172580.jpg (56.02 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefaultgnds.jpg)

>>41543803
Hm...

>Kiryu ponders on it for a brief moment. He knew the selection at these places was never the most diverse. But the more he thought about it the hungrier he seemed to get.


>Just as they turned the corner the building was now within view. And much to Kiryu's disappointment, his biggest concern came to pass. A group of four delinquent youths would approach from the opposite street and begin shouting in Kiryu's direction.


Hey hey old man! Me and my friends were just trying to get some drinks, but we're all out of money.

>Kiryu stops at the corner. He doesn't look toward the group at all as his focus was drawn more toward the crosswalk light. Currently it signed a bright orange hand signaling that no walking was permitted at this time.


Don't suppose you could lend us some eh?....Oy! Hey I'm talking to you old man.

>At this point the apparent leader of the gang would lean his face directly beside Kiryu. The lack of personal space causing him to break his gaze and shift his eyes to the side to look at the delinquent. Though no verbal confirmation would be given.

Nurse!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543904

>>41543836
>The more Cookie went on the more concerned the nurse would seem to get. Her awkward smile hiding what may as well been base panic. Her eyes shift from side to side as if silently calling for any standing by security of which there was none.

Ah...yes...I see. Well um er...you're currently in the medical bay of Canterlot Castle. You were brought here after the attack on Oatville.

>The patient likely had some sort of brain malfunction. Likely from the shock of the attack. Though with the way she was talking nonsense perhaps a stroke was the more likely diagnosis.

Cookie Cutter!WNM/GLjoJ.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543908

>>41543904
>The poor nurse would find Cookie's toxic green eyes follow her every move, every single nervous tick, a small tail-swish perhaps even a small bead of sweat that was forming on her brow. It felt like being deconstructed bit by bit.

"Hmmpf..."

>The mare's smile had vanished, replaced by an unreadable expression, she was chewing on her gums, displeased it seems or perhaps she was just thinking pretty hard.


>At this point, even a deranged pony like Cookie Cutter could tell that the Nurse was getting a little uncomfortable, scared? Just what was wrong with her? A great victory was achieved with many sacrifices, why was this pony not celebrating?


>She closed her eyes and shook her head, giving the Nurse a small break to recover or even flee, there was a certain intensity to this pony that went beyond the topsy turvy way of expressing herself.


*"Oatville- Oatville..? The, fish-"*


>She stretched out one of her forelegs in a slightly too quick for comfort gesture, starting to swirl it around in the air, letting the joints pop.


*"Yes! The Fish King, it is true, remember...Oatville is destoy but can rebuild and Zealot defeated forever, it is time for good but why..."*


>In a similar manner the mare's lower body would show itself, kicking the blanket away without any regard whatsoever, now sitting at the edge of the bed, opening her eyes again.


*"Why, you..? Why so, like so?"*


>Now the foreleg was pointing right at the poor nurse, almost in an accusatory manner


*"Why you so, not okay? You need be fine!"*
This post was edited by its author on .

MAYOR MISTER TORGUE "HIGH FIVE" FLEXINGTON!kjwMs5BOOMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543932

File: 1527306162823.png (59.71 KB, 151x601, The Thin Man 2.png)

>Val and her team would find Town an interesting stroll. Ponies, humanoids, and a few creatures populated the streets. Some would smell human to Val, many would smell alien to her as well. The town's technology level was as varied as the people. Granted there weren't flying cars along side horse drawn buggies (though one hover car did zoom past on the streets), most cars were automobiles of the twentieth century. The shops and people displayed this drastic shift in technology. Val and her crew could easily find themselves blending in with their suits one moment, and the next leaving them looking like time travellers in ancient times.

>Finding their way to the nearest government official wasn't hard. Plenty of ponies and a few people would give directions to the Mayor's Office in the Central District freely. Once in the foyer, they'd be greeted by a tall thin man behind a desk. He wore small, dark glasses which were pressed so close to his face, one couldn't see his eyes behind them. Val would undoubtedly smell an alien scent about him. He seemed to be busy with a large stack of forms.

Valanthe Liadon!HornsSkNwcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543935

File: 1527307238952.png (1.35 MB, 1463x1376, Zero.Two.(Darling.in.the.FranX…)

>>41543932
>The journey to the center of Town was hell for Val, so many different scents, the vast majority of them sending her mixed signals, but she held together well, as befitting a professional of her stature.

>The walk through Town itself was almost like a flashback to a moment she had never actually personally experienced, a journey to another time. Some things seemed familiar to what she knew of her own Earth, but for the most part it was like walking through the past.


>Mixed with that would be the feeling of walking on an alien planet, with the different types of creatures that called Town home. The equines, the creatures that looked, acted, and sounded like humans but to Val smelled almost like aliens but not quite, and the rest.


>Once they had reached the middle of Town, Val was finally beginning to feel comfortable, though she struggled with a light headache caused by all of it. At the very least she was able to get directions from some of the residents of the city as to where to find the people in charge.


>She hadn't expected to find herself on a planet so obviously densely populated as this one, but the fact that it was meant she needed to warn them of the possibility of disaster. There was an unknown alien on the loose and it carried with it a nuclear device capable of taking out a whole section of this city if not handled correctly.


>She entered the Mayor's office with a sense of urgency she hadn't carried before the trek through Town. As her squad members entered in behind her, they fanned out, taking strategic positions around the foyer, two near the doors they had just come through, and two on different sides of the room. Their weapons remained holstered as they had been through the stroll through Town, but they seemed ready to jump into action to protect Val if the need arose.


>Val walked up to the desk with the tall, thing man, and took in a deep breath. The smell of something so obviously alien was almost a relief to her, and she didn't even wrinkle her nose like she may have if they had met in a different circumstance.


Pardon me, but I was told this was the Mayor's Office and I have an urgent warning for him.

>Val still wore her jacket over her shoulders and the hat on her head, covering her horns, but something about her still seemed more alien than a normal person. Perhaps it was her eyes, or the sharpened teeth, or the unnatural pink hair.

MAYOR MISTER TORGUE "HIGH FIVE" FLEXINGTON!kjwMs5BOOMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543936

File: 1527308511620.png (958.09 KB, 1920x1080, Thin Man- Not pleased.png)

>>41543935
>The man would look up as she approached. He'd push his glasses closer to his face with one finger, even though they were already as close as they could get. His head would turn slightly to take stock of her squad members' locations, before settling on the quickly approaching woman. He'd sit silently as she spoke, but would quickly slump in his chair. One hand, resting on his chair's armrest, held up his head and massaged his forehead.

Don't tell me we are being invaded. Again.

>He'd say in a tired and annoyed voice. And he had just gotten through half the paper work for all the new residents from Oatville.

Valanthe Liadon!HornsSkNwcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543937

File: 1527309027367.png (1.87 MB, 2865x1791, 896621.png)

>>41543936
>Val blinked. She had not quite expected that response. To be fair, she wasn't sure what she expected. She narrowed her eyes in a confused expression and took a moment to compose herself.

I... certainly hope not, no.

>She said, and then reached into an inner pocket of her jacket and pulled out what looked like a metal business card. She set it on the desk between her and the thin man, and pressed a small button on the top of the card.


>A small holographic picture popped up. The picture was of her, standing at attention. Beside her floated the holographic words "Space Corps" and then her full name and rank.


>She motioned to the projection with one hand before putting it back behind her back with the other.


As you see here, my name is Valanthe Liadon, and I am here on behalf of the Space Corps. I am here to give warning of a potential alien danger to the safety of the population of this city.

MAYOR MISTER TORGUE "HIGH FIVE" FLEXINGTON!kjwMs5BOOMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543938

File: 1527309747016.png (336.05 KB, 341x1474, The Thin Man.png)

>>41543937
>the man would straighten some at this news, removing his hand from his head. He'd look at the card and projection, and then to her.

Well, that is a relief.

>He'd get up from his chair.


I'll take you to the mayor so you can inform him. Please follow me.

>He'd say as he began to lead the way.

Valanthe Liadon!HornsSkNwcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543939

File: 1527309953322.png (218.28 KB, 650x366, zero-two-darling-in-the-franxx…)

>>41543938
>Val nodded her head as the thin man stood up. She reached out, pressing the button on the card again and then picking it up, putting it back in the pocket of her jacket it had come from.

>She motioned for her squad members to keep their positions and then followed after the man as he lead the way to the Mayor.

MAYOR MISTER TORGUE "HIGH FIVE" FLEXINGTON!kjwMs5BOOMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543943

File: 1527354428767.png (386.35 KB, 584x473, COLOR EXPLOSION!!!!.png)

>>41543939
>They'd go up some stairs behind the desk the thin man had been working at, and then down a hallway. The path the mayor's office was rather simple. Though while they walked, the thin man would pull out some ear plugs and put them in his ears. Once they were at the doors, he'd knock.

Sir, you have a visitor.

SWEET DAMN, FINALLY SOMETHING TO BREAK UP ALL THIS [bleep]ING PAPERWORK. SEND THEM IN!

>A voice would bellow from the room. The thin man would open the door for Val.


If you have any questions you don't want to ask the mayor, feel free to ask me afterwards.

>He'd offer politely. Though one couldn't see it, he'd be watching her lips for a response. He wouldn't be able to hear her with his ear plugs in, so he'd have to read her lips.


>Once inside, Val would be meet by a large muscular man behind a desk. Shirtless and with a large pile of paperwork on his desk. Judging from the volume, it seemed to be the same amount as the receptionist had. Though the thin man seemed to be making faster progress on his pile over the mayor.


GREETINGS, I'M MAYOR MISTER TORGUE! HOW MAY I HELP YOU!?

>The man would yell.

Nurse!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543947

>>41543908
I-I'm fine!

>The nurse takes one step back as Cookie positions herself on the side of the bed. She was only a medical professional she was not handled to deal with this.


Y-you should probably focus on getting some more rest. You got hit pretty hard out there.

>She shifts her eyes from side to side once more. She was not expecting the patient to be this active. Nor this excitable. She needed to get the doctor.


I'll be right back!

>Before Cookie could say anything the nurse would have bolted off in a cloud of smoke. Cookie was left alone for the time being.

Cookie Cutter!WNM/GLjoJ.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543948

File: 1527369608152.jpg (51.38 KB, 372x423, SS+22.5.2018.jpg)

>>41543947

>Seeing the skittish mare flee, awkwardly excusing herself...it almost awakened some predatory instinct in Cookie, she has seen a lot of ponies try to flee from her, sometimes they succeed with it like in this case.


>Out of instinct Cookie would attempt to sprint after the poor Nurse, however, her legs don't seem to want to co-operate just yet, and as such the predator pony lands hard on her side on the hospital floor.


"Non! Not fine, wait! Grrngh! AAAAH!"

>Cookie could not help but let out a frustrated yell, the people in this new world never understood her properly it seems, and now they're fleeing when they need help! The Nurse was not okay, something was bothering her and she was obviously scared, why didn't she let her help?!


>For a small moment Cookie considered headbutting the ground out of frustration but decided against it, she did not know why but for some reason her limbs did not react properly to the commands they received.


>After some embarassing and awkward flopping around, eventually Cookie managed to get up to all fours. It did seem like she was all alone now in this room, no other patients, perhaps a few knicknacks here and there but nothing that immediately caught her attention.


"Hmpf..."

>Having not much of a better choice she decided to slowly make her way towards the door the nurse bolted through until the sound of hastily approaching hooves reached her. These were not Zealots, just ponies, are they fleeing from something? Why is everyone so scared?


>Whoever enters the room would find Cookie glaring at them, having some sort of difficulty standing, this mare did not quite know when to take it easy without being told so.

Valanthe Liadon!HornsSkNwcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543952

File: 1527374567911.png (218.28 KB, 650x366, zero-two-darling-in-the-franxx…)

>>41543943
>Val would watch the thin man as she followed after him, her eyes once again narrowing in curiosity. Before he put his earplugs in, he may even have been able to hear her sniffing the air a few times as they walked, as she tried to remember the scent of this particular alien.

>She raised an eyebrow when he put in his earplugs, and it wasn't until they made it to the door and she heard the yell from the man on the other side that she realized. She did her best to prepare herself for the coming onslaught of noise she knew would greet her, focusing on dampening her improved hearing capabilities so as to not get overwhelmed immediately.


Of course.

>She would say in response to the thin man, and then step through the door.


>The sight that greeted her would, to put it simply, remind her why she was gay. She did her best not to blanch at the sight of Mister Torgue's immense size and muscley physique. And she was certainly glad she prepared herself for the sonic onslaught that assailed her sensitive ears.


>Ever professional when on duty, though, she did not seem outwardly phased.


Greetings, Mayor Torgue, my name is Valanthe Liadon, security officer with the Space Corps. I've come to warn you of a potential alien threat to this city.

MAYOR MISTER TORGUE "HIGH FIVE" FLEXINGTON!kjwMs5BOOMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543956

File: 1527381415267.png (1.33 MB, 1280x720, tumblr_mkvx1y9dXk1qaai2ao1_128…)

>>41543952
GOD [bleep]ING DAMN IT!

>Mister Torgue would say, a censor bleep actually coming from his throat to obscure the curse he'd said.


IS IT ANOTHER GOD DAMNED [bleep]ING INVASION!? FIRST FISH PEOPLE, AND NOW [bleep]ING ALIENS! AT LEAST THE BADASSASAURUS IS FIXED, SO WE CAN BLOW THEM THE [bleep] UP! BUT IT IS STILL VERY ANNOYING!

Valanthe Liadon!HornsSkNwcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543957

File: 1527382811121.gif (903.44 KB, 500x414, tumblr_p6gtpcpTaO1t0lt8go1_500…)

>>41543956
>Val winced at the loudness of Torgue reply, holding up a hand to her ear and rubbing it. Once again she shook her head.

No, there is no alien invasion, there is one alien. And no you can't...

>She scoffed.


Blow it up.

>She rubbed her temple with the same hand that she did her ear.


If you'd just calm down, I can actually explain the problem.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543958

File: 1527382835211.jpg (138.09 KB, 900x1273, 1440091861705.jpg)

>>41543895
>A moment of desperation. A light in the darkness. A new hope in a downtrodden time. Wade had heard this song before. The tune was just as sour.

>He lifts his hand up to rub the back of his head. A rare moment where he seemed to be fighting with himself to keep quiet. He hadn't thought about it before while Rocks was alive. But now suddenly in light of Grell's recent attempts Wade couldn't help but ponder on it.


....huh....

MAYOR MISTER TORGUE "HIGH FIVE" FLEXINGTON!kjwMs5BOOMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543960

File: 1527383301949.jpg (39.56 KB, 1024x576, ponified_mister_torgue_flexing…)

>>41543957
OH GOOD. THANK [bleep]. ALSO, SORRY IF MY VOICE IS DISTURBING YOU. I HAVE A SPEECH IMPEDIMENT.

>He'd inform her.


SO WHAT'S THE TROUBLE WITH THIS ALIEN? IS IT HERE TO LAY EGGS IN PEOPLE'S STOMACHS AND WE'LL HAVE TO LAUNCH IT INTO SPACE? OR SOME SORT OF PARASITIC GOO THAT GRANTS SUPER POWERS, BUT WILL EVENTUALLY TAKE OVER THE HOST'S MIND? AND THEN SAID HERO HAVING TO FIGHT IT OFF IN A CLOCKTOWER?

>He'd ask enthusiastically.

Grell Sutcliff!.ZzGrellBsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543962

File: 1527385068692.jpg (99.84 KB, 500x500, Grell_Contemplation.jpg)

>>41543958
>Grell unhappily stares at the floor and considers the silence. She hears Wade's quiet mumble and pauses, glancing aside at him with a tilt of her head. He looked particularly thoughtful, his hand wrapped around the back of his own neck and gaze turned away. She folds her hands together and gazes at him tiredly.

...

>He seemed to be processing what she said, and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't curious just what was running through Wade's head at the moment.


Hmn...? What is it?

Valanthe Liadon!HornsSkNwcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543964

File: 1527386019226.png (110.1 KB, 742x334, 2017-04-26 21_00_19-tumblr_omx…)

>>41543960
>Val shook her head and waved a hand in front of her face.

It's fine, I just have sensitive hearing.

>She shook her head once again, this time in response to Torgue's question.


No, no, not anything like that, I'm afraid. Nothing quite so exciting.

>She reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out the little business-card shaped piece of metal once again. She held it up in front of her, palm out, and pressed the button in the middle again.


<This time a holographic image of the alien in question showed up.


This is Codename: Ada. She's an alien that my ship has been studying for the past several months. She recently escaped confinement aboard our starship and wound up on the surface of this planet.

>She paused, letting Torgue get a good look at the holographic image.


Normally, this would not be much of a problem and wouldn't require this contact to fix. However, upon Ada's escape, it took with it a nuclear device that, if handled improperly, could level an entire sector of this city.

>After another few seconds, she pressed the button on the card and lowered it, placing it back in her jacket.


Now, I want to be clear that it is extremely unlikely that Ada has any ill intentions toward the people of this planet. It is too animal for that. However, after months of study, we have discovered that this alien feeds off of powerful energy sources, such as nuclear radiation, which is why it was drawn to the weapon it now carries.

>She crossed her arms and took a deep breath, letting it out with a sigh.


I come simply to warn you that because of the high energy reading coming from the large device in your city, you are in danger of Ada coming here, still carrying the nuclear device. My job is to hunt down Ada and recapture her, while keeping casualties to a minimum if possible. I simply ask you to have your city guards be alert for any sign of the alien, and to be careful of the weapon she has on her. Especially around that energy source of yours.

MAYOR MISTER TORGUE "HIGH FIVE" FLEXINGTON!kjwMs5BOOMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543965

File: 1527388226259.jpg (221.95 KB, 1280x720, DID THAT.... JUST NOT EXPLODE?…)

>>41543964
>Mister Torgue would be silent as she spoke.

SO YOUR ARE TELLING ME, WE ARE DEALING WITH A NUKE EATING ALIEN!?

>He'd ask simply, trying and failing to hide his excitement of hunting a nuke eating alien. That was Godzilla levels of awesomeness.

Valanthe Liadon!HornsSkNwcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543966

File: 1527388676231.jpg (21.06 KB, 357x303, mtr_1527371271002.jpg)

>>41543965
>Val opened her mouth to give a retort, then seemed to stop in the middle of it. She shrugged her shoulders and nodded.

Yeah, I guess that's a pretty simple way of putting it. Of course, it doesn't actually eat the nukes itself, it absorbs the radiation, but yeah. Nuke eating alien.

>She'd shrug again.


So... yeah, just keep a lookout. It's possible the alien isn't aware of this place just yet, and that I'll be able to capture it before it brings about any danger. But it's important that you keep the city on alert. I can provide more tangible visuals if you need them.

MAYOR MISTER TORGUE "HIGH FIVE" FLEXINGTON!kjwMs5BOOMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543967

File: 1527389360204.png (438.88 KB, 720x405, F*CKING AWESOME!!!.png)

>>41543966
THAT IS [bleep]ING AWESOME!

>Torgue would reply excitedly, throwing up horns with both hands. He'd then take the small card on his desk.


AND THIS SHOULD BE GOOD, UNLESS YOU HAVE ENCRYPTIONS TO STOP DATA REMOVAL.

>He'd pause and wait for confirmation on this.

Valanthe Liadon!HornsSkNwcCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543969

File: 1527392236512.png (1.35 MB, 1463x1376, Zero.Two.(Darling.in.the.FranX…)

>>41543967
>Val reached out and took the card from his hands before he knew what was happening, her movement almost imperceptible. She pressed her thumb down on the surface of the card and a blue light scanned it, and then it beeped.

>Then she held it back out for Torgue to take back.


Not anymore. All you'll want to do is put that next to a data scanner, if you have those, and it should upload the data onto your computers. I've simply removed all encryption and deleted all secure data. What's left is all you'll need to know about this alien.

>With that she smoothed down her jacket and nodded at the mayor.


That should be all. I'll be staying in the vicinity of your city for a few days while I send my Squad to check the last known location of the alien. Unless you have any other questions, I'll take my leave.

Deadpony!rjtGfDeadICountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543970

File: 1527392431258.jpg (144.94 KB, 633x437, 3602829-1097053204-33362.jpg)

>>41543962
Huh? Oh it's just that uh....

>He didn't want to say it. Not right now anyway. But he knew how persuasive Grell could be when she wanted something. Probably quick to just rip the band-aid off then risk things becoming worse. He lowers his hand down to his lap. His gaze drawn to the floor as he takes a deep breath.


Well I mean, the timing just seems a little too convenient when you think about it. I mean a guy who has troubles with the law running into someone looking to fill a void in their life. Not even questioning how a blood relation could even be possible.

>He places his hands together. His eyes close as he thinks about it for a second longer.


And then suddenly like, eight more guys show up claiming the same thing. Just sounds kinda fishy if you ask me.

MAYOR MISTER TORGUE "HIGH FIVE" FLEXINGTON!kjwMs5BOOMCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41543971