[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / ef ] [ rp / fan ]

/rp/ - Roleplay

The place for, well, roleplaying. Feel free to jump in.
Name
?

This field is optional. You can choose any name you want, or you can post anonymously by leaving this field empty.

Tripcodes are a way to identify yourself between posts without having to register with the site. To use a tripcode, enter your name as ‹name›#‹key›.You can choose anything you want as the key—it is private and will never be shown to other posters or stored on the server. For example:

Rarity#bestpony → Rarity!.4PK7yxdII

If you want a tripcode containing specific words, you can download a program designed to search for tripcodes, such as Tripcode Explorer.

Email
?

Entering an e-mail is optional.

There are also code words you can enter here which perform certain actions when you submit your post.

  • sage — lets you post without bumping a thread.
  • nonoko — uses the original post behavior to redirect to the board index.

These can be used at the same time as an e-mail address by typing ‹email›#‹action›.

You can also use Skype names in place of an e-mail. The notation is the same as a link to a username on skype itself, which is skype:‹username›

Subject
Comment?
Giving emphasis
[b] Bold [/b] Ctrl + B
[i] Italic [/i] Ctrl + I
[u] Underlined [/u] Ctrl + U
[s] Strikethrough [/s] Ctrl + R
Hiding text
[?] Spoiler text [/?] Ctrl + S
[h] Hide block of text [/h] Ctrl + H
Special
[rcv] Royal Canterlot voice [/rcv] Ctrl + K
[shy] Fluttershy voice [/shy]
[cs] Comic Sans [/cs]
[tt] Monospaced [/tt]
[d20], [4d6] — Dice rolls
URLs and linking
Link to a post on the current board
>>1234
Link to another board
>>>/pony/
Link to a post on another board
>>>/pony/1234
Hypertext links
[url=https://www.ponychan.net/] Ponychan [/url]
File
Options
Password?

This field is for editing and deletions.


File: 1500475148165.jpg (2.97 MB, 2560x1600, cityscape-10.jpg)

Shining Light: A Time of Heroes Thread 1: A Narrator!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518270[Last 50 Posts]

#Ask/Invite#Canon: Lost Light Universe#Era: Shining Light#Superheroes

We live in an era where the fantastic can happen, 200, 300 years ago? You probably wouldn't see things like that as normal, and if you did, chances are you were nuts.

But a lot of that changed when things started popping up into the world in the 1900's.

>Era Blurb

"As I have learned since, I was not the first anomaly to exist... but on that day of my freedom in 1939, this world had its first confrontation with the fantastic. The Golden Age of miracles would begin, and in the years to come, the world would know the presence of the unnatural and extraordinary as part of reality"- Jim Hammond in a 1960 interview with Phil Sheldon

"Shining Light: A Time Of Heroes" is a free form and open world Superhero RP that takes place on Lost Light's version of Earth during the present day. It's a mash up world of a few different settings, having history from Marvel, DC, GI Joe, Spawn, and even Power Rangers! It's a lot like Lost Light in that it's not the sort of crossover where these worlds are colliding, but rather all these things have been part of this world already! That said given we can't just go "there's a planet for that"with shining light, things are slightly more restricted in what can be introduced and what elements from the source material can be brought over, ex: The Source Wall from DC is a no go.

>Links

A Dragon!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518319

File: 1500514059141.jpg (56.23 KB, 648x432, 3892498-2344565917-Drago.jpg)

>There's a loud shrieking noise from above the polished streets of Miami

>The wind kicks up and suddenly a creature swoops down breathing fire down onto the land, roaring as it swept through the area


>There seemed to be little reasoning or remorse behind the gnashing teeth of the red and pale yellow behemoth, its eyes glowing a deep red as it rampaged through the area, its flame searing hot, its wings creating tornado like winds


>With the creature attacking, the people of Miami could only hope that someone would be there to protect them.
This post was edited by its author on .

Sara Makrilias!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518590

File: 1500720084105.jpg (166.59 KB, 922x1000, INTRO.jpg)

>>41518319
>This activity does not, of course, go unnoticed out on the beaches and the keys.

> Sarah sighed. She'd been hoping for a nice, normal trip out here.


> The way her last half a year had been going, she really should have known better.


> On the plus side, no one notices another woman running anywhere.


> No one cares to look up where the dragon isn't, a handy bit of misdirection when someone is using her strength and skill to climb walls with remarkable ease.


> Finding a roof without a camera is simple. Once there, out of the view of teeming masses, well, changing is a simple matter of changing clothes and taking off her glasses...


> The red and white of her suit became a blur as it hopped from rooftop to rooftop, waiting for a chance. However, for now, better to limit the damage, and hope Ana wouldn't mind too much she got into trouble down here...


> Sara was no more. Evenor, known as Frozen Dawn, was here.


> Now came the hard part-- enticing the dragon down, or going up to meet it...
This post was edited by its author on .

Kamen Rider Fourze!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519174

File: 1501119318543.png (551.66 KB, 800x680, fourze art4.png)

>>41518319
>>41518590
>luckily for the people of Miami, and for Sara, there was another figure who was willing to step up and defend the city
>though his way of making an entrance was certainly...unexpected

>if anyone was watching the dragon in the sky still and not running away, they might see something else heading towards the dragon

>granted, next to a giant fire-breathing monster, a streak of red may not seem that noticeable
>but if that wasn't, then the loud voice might clue them in

IT'S SPACE TIIIIIIIIIIIIME!

>the white-clad rocket-shaped superhero was heading straight for the dragon's face, a larger orange rocket attached to his arm


RIDEEEEEEEER ROCKET PUNCH!

>and as his shout might indicate, he had every intention of ramming that rocket right into the dragon's jaw

Dragon!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519182

File: 1501124207422.jpg (6.67 KB, 191x264, download.jpg)

>>41518590

>The dragon may not have noticed Sara at first, but, even to a massive beast, a woman standing ontop of buildings and jumping rooftop to rooftop would be noticced, now was just the question on whether or not to do anything about it.


>>41519174

>But then the massive beast lets out a growl as it gets punched in the jaw, throwing off its balance mid-air and causing it to come tumbling down to the Earth


>There's a noticeable beeping noise near the Dragon's head, coming from a point under a few of its head scales


>Having detected a threat, it roars defiantly, rather quickly getting back onto its feet before slashing one of its claws towards the Rider that hit it

Sara Makrilias!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519187

File: 1501126084529.jpg (245.66 KB, 760x1500, divekick.jpg)

>>41519174
>>41519182

>Well. So much for bringing it down herself. Still, the fact that the Dragon is running around smashing things and running into people is... A problem.


> As she leapt from the top of the building towards the back of the dragon's head, it occurred to her that this was both ridiculous and a vivid image.


>At the last moment she snapped out the divekick. Her mass wasn't much compared to a dragon, but her muscle power was something else-- bouncing off the dragon would provide more of a smash than ramming into it with her legs.


>Fourze and the dragon both now had a closer look. Wearing red, white, and black, blazoned with a golden flame on her chest, which extended five rays up towards her shoulders.


>Only then... She heard the beeping. What?


"Huh?"

Kamen Rider Fourze!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519189

File: 1501126977431.png (925.94 KB, 1280x720, [Over-Time]_Kamen_Rider_Fourze…)

>>41519182
>the hero in white soon landed near the fallen dragon, letting out a victorious whoop once he did
>the orange rocket disappeared, allowing him to point his free hand at the dragon

Alright Mr. Dragon! I dunno what your problem is, but we can't have you burning people's homes like this!

So if it's a fight you're looking for, I'm your man!

>he tapped his fist on his chest, then aimed it at the dragon


I'm Kamen Rider Fourze!

Let's settle this-

>THWACK!


>Fourze's call was interrupted by the dragon simply smacking him aside like he weighed nothing


>>41519187
>which caused him to sail past Sara and smash face-first into the ground a few feet away
>where he would lay for a little bit, good and dazed and somehow not crushed into paste

Dragon!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519258

File: 1501137975396.jpg (56.23 KB, 648x432, 3892498-2344565917-Drago.jpg)

>>41519189

>Well, one thing that seemed certain is that guy in white was definitely durable


>Should probably keep that in mind


>>41519187

>As the dragon was slammed into a few scales fell off and it roared in pain, it started to charge up a flame attack, aiming it towards Sara


>It releases the blast as its wings flare up and its eyes glow an emerald hue

Erevor, Frozen Dawn!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519263

File: 1501138769214.jpg (187.61 KB, 850x850, bare dodge.jpg)

>>41519189
>>41519258

>No time for introductions! Of course the dragon wouldn't wait for them to chitchat. Erevor decided to honor that fire, back away and hopefully reset.


>Her poor, singed tabard, though. Ana would throw a fit.


>But still-- what was that beeping...?
This post was edited by its author on .

Kamen Rider Fourze!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519265

File: 1501141283960.jpg (290.01 KB, 1297x902, fourze art3.jpg)

>>41519258
>>41519263
>it took a few seconds, but soon enough, Fourze pulled himself out of the little groove in the dirt he made, letting out an exhale as he did

Sheesh, that hurt...

>he rolled his shoulders, groaning slightly before turning back to the situation at hand


OK, let's try again!

>he then pressed a button on the overly-large belt that he was wearing around his waist

>in turn, a robotic voice called out

Rocket On.

>the large orange rocket reappeared on his arm, and with that he took off to rejoin the fight


Like I was saying!

Let's settle this one-on-one!

>he then flew over to the dragon, only this time opting to land on its snout so he could talk to it again


And no more fire-breathing! That's not fair!

Cameron!IMFIRESyV2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519279

File: 1501152365847.jpg (58.27 KB, 400x400, Superman_Flying.jpg)

>>41519258
>>41519263

>LOW EARTH ORBIT


>He always loved this. The world hanging below him like something vast, but at the same time so small and fragile.


>It was good to do this every so often, to take flight and just... watch and listen, hearing all the hustle and bustle that came with humanity.


>He could hear Lois cooking for the kids in Metropolis, Diana in meetings at the UN, and...


<ZEE! ZEE! ZEE!


>...Was that the signal watch? In Florida? He focused, looking down at Florida, only to see something very different.


Well, looks like a job for yours truly.

>BACK WHERE THE ACTUAL STORY IS


>There was a streak of blue out of the sky, a blur of color quickly resolved as he slowed to a less dangerous speed as he rocketed into the city, catching the eye of fleeing residents.


>>41519265
>At the sight of the masked figure, he paused, circling for a second to wait for an opportunity. One of those Japanese heroes, oddly enough. Wasn't common to see them in America at all, much less Florida.

>What was more obvious than any of that was the simple fact that the noise he heard seemed to be coming from the dragon itself.

Dragon!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519324

File: 1501178885684.jpg (6.67 KB, 191x264, download.jpg)

>>41519263


>The dragon would turn away from Erevor, best to focus on the most immediate threat


>That's not to say that it didn't fully intend to take care of her or at least sweep her away with a few heavy flaps of its wings, pushing air towards the group


>>41519265

>The most immediate threat was...

>...of course, the flying man with a rocket fist

>With Gentaro ontop of its snout, it lets out an angry growl, it definitely seemed like it couldn't be reasoned with


>but there was that beeping again, now likely much more easily heard while literally atop the dragon's face


>a small red light seemed to be flickering on and off, barely noticeably from just bellow one of the facial scales


>Regardless, seems the beast didn't care much for Gen's set out rules, with flames spewing from its nostrils


>>41519279

>While the beast hasn't taken notice of the cape clad flying wonder quite yet, the civilians most certainly do as they see the blur streak through the sky


It's...It's a bird!
No, it's a plane!
No, it's that dragon! Ru-
No! It's Superman!
This post was edited by its author on .

Erevor, Frozen Dawn!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519364

File: 1501182664241.jpg (73.03 KB, 600x800, shock.jpg)

>>41519265
>>41519279
>>41519324

>Wait, shit, is that really Superman?


>Shit. It's really Superman. This just got messy by definition. Meeting a genuine alien from beyond the stars presented problems.


>The moment of inattention means the wind of the dragon's wings catches her in midair. It should be noted that Dawn cannot fly.


>Caught in the wind, she rolled, collected her legs and hit the wall behind her feet first, coiled.


> She smirked.


"INCOMING"

> If she could get under the dragon, maybe she'd have a chance. Maybe she could have a moment to breathe, see what's going on.


>She curled her body and legs carefully, changing her aerodynamic profile enough to change targets.


>The road didn't like the impact, but it had taken far heavier moment force than Dawn skidding to a stop.


>She doesn't wait for the others to stop shooting-- it's time to charge in, under its guard!

Kamen Rider Fourze!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519390

File: 1501185671849.jpg (39.34 KB, 1280x720, vlcsnap-00025.jpg)

>>41519324

Whoa!

>Fourze wavered back and forth as the dragon continued to move, and the flames narrowly missing his rear certainly didn't help either

>he looked back to the dragon and shouted at it with a rather annoyed tone

Hey! This isn't getting us anywhere!

Unless you want me to pull out the fire extinguisher then-

>it was only then that Fourze finally heard the beeping on the dragon's neck, causing him to stop and look to the source of the noise


Huh?

What's that thing on you?

>>41519364
>unaware of what Erevor was doing below, Fourze again took off from the dragon's snout, this time landing closer to its neck
>he peered down to see the object in question, scratching his head as he tried to get a better look at it

Is this thing bugging you?

>>41519279
>naturally, because he was so focused on this he completely missed Superman's impeding arrival, despite all the noise about him
>which was a shame, since he'd definitely freak out if he knew he was there
>he was a big deal even in Japan, so meeting him would make the young hero very excited

Cameron!IMFIRESyV2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519483

File: 1501215403518.jpg (160.45 KB, 1280x720, superman-batman-enemies-movie-…)

>>41519324
>>41519364

>He scanned the dragon quickly, noting the source of the beeping within seconds.


Gotcha.

>His eyes glowed red, tracking the beeping light beneath the scales.


<One good blast should do it. Just need a clear shot...


>>41519390
>But the Rider's agitating the beast was making it incredibly difficult to line it up.

>Looked like this might be trickier than it should be.


Nicely spotted!

>He shouts, hearing Fourze comment on whatever device was making the noise.


Let's get that off.

Dragon!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519508

File: 1501221457991.jpg (3.06 KB, 207x244, images.jpg)

>>41519364

>Once again, the dragon fails to take notice of Erevor


>Stomping and growling regardless though as it tried to get the things on it to come off


>>41519390

>When fourze would get closer to the glowing area of scales, the device comes into view


>a silver piece of metal clamping into the area inside and very clearly pushing into the skin


>Not that anyone around was an expert in dragonology, but it'd be in just the right place to hijack a dragon's nervous system


>>41519483

>However as the two got closer and approached it, the light started beeping faster and more frantically, it was going into its defensive measures


>it started firing bullets out at the pair attacking it and the dragon roared, its pupils dilating as it shook in fear and anger, fire spewing fdrom its nose

Erevor, Frozen Dawn!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519565

File: 1501228208318.jpg (501.93 KB, 850x1105, OPTION HOLD.jpg)

>>41519390
>>41519483
>>41519508
>The stomping and growling, not particularly aimed at her, is easy to read and evade.

> The weapons fire is what draws her eye most of all, however, and she nods.


"I see it!"

> The air almost cracks as Erevor puts a little bit more welly in.


> She might not have the leverage to hold the dragon entirely still, but she doesn't need to keep it still for long-- just long enough for either Kal-El or Fourze to strike the turret. More importantly she's not tryiyng to wrestle it into anything like a new position, just hold it as it is.


> Her own strength against a dragon's-- this is a dangerous proposition, but she's been in similar scrapes before...


"Easy-- eaaaaasy--"

> And has the scars to prove it.

Kamen Rider Fourze!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519600

File: 1501262953145.jpg (63.57 KB, 607x479, 18-shield-module.jpg)

>>41519483

Eh?

>Fourze heard the voice call out above him, looking up at the figure in blue and red

>and at first, all he did was give him a thumbs-up before responding

Oh hey, thanks!

Now I just need to-

>and then he stopped, as if finally realizing who he was speaking to

>and as promised before, freaked the eff out

EHHHHHHHHHHHH?!

>he pointed up at Big Blue and exclaimed his excitement pretty loudly


You're Superman!

>>41519508
>>41519565
>of course, before he could do as he suggested, the rain of bullets came from the device in question, and Fourze had to make a hasty retreat away from it

Ah! Whoa! Ah! Eep! Gah!

>he trotted back along the dragon's neck, quickly pulling out one of the Switches on his belt and replacing it with another


Shield On.

>a white triangular shield appeared on his left arm, and he held it up to try and protect himself from the bullet spray

>though he wouldn't be able to get closer to the device any time soon, needing to inch his way back again

Cameron!IMFIRESyV2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519768

File: 1501315749537.jpg (148.89 KB, 1280x720, superman-batman-enemies-movie-…)

>>41519600
Stay focused, kid.

>The bullets ricochet from the man of steel's body with almost no effect beyond irritating him as he advances.


>>41519565
>>41519508
Keep her steady.

>He addresses Erevor calmly, before taking an incredibly deep breath, chest inflating for long seconds before he exhaled a stream of chilling air, freezing the humidity in air around the dragon's knees closest to him, forming large crystals of ice.

Dragon!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519801

File: 1501345108093.jpg (80.96 KB, 700x525, Red Dragon - Digital.jpg)

>>41519565
>>41519600
>>41519768

>As the Dragon's knees started to freeze together it let out a more angry and violent screeching noise as its formerly emerald hued irises shifted to a burning blue hue


>It lifted its head up and a large stream of flame shot out as it quickly tried to angle it back down towards its own knees


>While the device laid in the position had continued shooting until suddenly...

>click... click...click the thing definitely only had limited ammunition, and now it was depleted
>As such, the device lit up bright red, seemed whatever was behind it was working over-time on whatever it was doing to the dragon

Erevor, Frozen Dawn!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519866

File: 1501357974473.png (944.19 KB, 1000x750, FINISHING DYNAMIC PUNCH.png)

>>41519600
>>41519768
>>41519801

"We're working on it-- Easy does it--"

>Superman's raw strength to cause such a massive wind gives her a second's pause. The thought can't help but go through her head-- am I turning into something this terrifying?


>Rime formed over her suit. This was no time to contemplate.


>Erevor pulls herself up by her arms and uses the momentum of the dragon to go up, up, and over to evade the flame. The ice falls away from her suit in sheets.


> She could smash it, but that might not address the real problems-- but they were on a time limit.


> She turns in the air, flaring out her arms to affect the way she was falling-- her feet find the dragon's forehaunch and propels herself up it.


> She rears back, aiming for the device, and lets out a shout that would put most karateka to shame, throwing everything into this one punch.


> But it's a race between the dragon's flame, her fists, and whatever processes this... thing was doing.
This post was edited by its author on .

Kamen Rider Fourze!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519882

File: 1501362303975.jpg (259.88 KB, 728x577, Module_022.jpg)

>>41519801
>Fourze peeked out from behind his shield as the weapon finally stopped firing, needing a second to be sure that it was safe to retaliate
>>41519768
>but he'd have to hurry and do something
>Superman was counting on him to do better, he couldn't let him down!
>now how to get rid of that thing around the dragon's neck?
>>41519866
>oh hello person he didn't notice earlier!
>she seemed to have the sensible idea of just smashing the thing, which he could do too!
>so he quickly swapped out another Switch and changed the weapon on his left arm

Hammer On.

>and when his shield disappeared, and a yellow hammer appeared in its place, Fourze wasted no extra time

>and with a mighty shout of his own, he leapt up and swung the hammer down at the device in unison with Erevor

Dragon!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520170

File: 1501470238674.jpg (76.36 KB, 700x488, 47adc38b91fb3d41a8287d271b987d…)

>>41519866
>>41519882

>The two together manage to get the device unlodged from the dragon's plates, though as a consequence the scale in question goes flying off as well


>After a few moments the dragon stops moving, her eyes stop glowing...


>and very suddenly a distinctly femenine voice starts to come from the body, though seemingly not from the mouth itself, more like an echo of psychic thought


Oh my god what the hell have I been doing?!

>She panicked, her eyes went wide, and in her panic she suddenly shifted back into a human shape


Oh my god oh my god please tell me nobody's hurt...!

>And now a very short, 4'9 woman, she was falling out of the air rapidly
This post was edited by its author on .

Erevor, Frozen Dawn!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520220

File: 1501480243727.jpg (175.41 KB, 850x600, distressed.jpg)

>>41520170

> And now Erevor was falling with her.


> There wasn't enough distance to adjust and swoop under or otherwise save (Apprehend?) the girl (dragon?).


> She'd just have to roll on her own and shout over the fall--


"Not sure! Had to avoid--"

>Ah, the ground. Welcome back. She'd say she missed you, but the fact is, Erevor can't fly.


> She rolls with it instead, slowly standing up and dusting off her suit.


"I'll help look for wounded."

Kamen Rider Fourze!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520326

File: 1501526477679.jpg (93.82 KB, 669x600, kamen_rider_fourze_with_rocket…)

>>41520170
>Fourze jolted slightly when the dragon spoke, blurting out the first thing that came to his mind

You're a girl?!

>what became more important after that, however, was that there was nothing to stand on anymore

>so Fourze was left falling through the air himself, much like the others were

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!

>acting as fast as he could, he deactivated his Hammer and reactivated his Rocket


Rocket On.

>he then quickly shot after the mystery dragon, flying towards her and snatching her up before she could hit the ground


>>41520220
>he would've gone for Erevor too but she seemed to somehow be OK after the drop anyway
>so after that, he descended with the dragon woman in his free arm, giving a panicked shout as he did

Is everyone OK?!

Eitilt "Jo" Ustrina!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520464

File: 1501572525332.jpg (172.38 KB, 992x1400, 3f8bced6623f07125b0c5b29b478dd…)

>>41520220
>>41520326

>Once they got to the ground, The Dragon girl let out a heavy sigh...now that she wasn't panicking her form and shape was a bit more stabilized.


>Blonde hair, emerald eyes, tiny scales on her neck and cheeks, and a tiny pair of wings positioned at her hips.


>Most likely thanks to some set of magic or another, she was fully clothed in some red garments after having changed into the more humanoid shape.


>She scratches the back of her head a bit...


I uh...thanks...

>she pauses and her eyes go wide....


Please tell me the humans are okay-! I didn't mean to go berserk like that!

last time I go near Florida Man...

Erevor, Frozen Dawn!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520646

File: 1501708241783.png (590.44 KB, 529x736, rescue.png)

>>41520326
>>41520464

> She covered ground as only someone who could nearly break the sound barrier could.


> She'll return shortly. There were enough people to keep her busy, but not enough to really stop her. Mostly disabled, old, young. The usual.


"Some wounded. Mostly it just looks like there's a lot of fires to put out, things to replace, and cars to consign."
This post was edited by its author on .

Cameron!IMFIRESyV2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520671

File: 1501726946082.jpg (74.46 KB, 1280x720, superman-batman-enemies-movie-…)

>>41520646
>>41520326
Looks like emergency services have this handled.

>Indeed, sirens were flooding in from all over town, ambulances and fire trucks already getting to work.


Let's help get those fires put out, then...

>>41520464

Miss, once we're done, I'm going to have to ask you to come with me.

>His tone is firm, yet gentle.


I think whatever that thing on your neck was, we'd best get you and it looked over.

Kamen Rider Fourze!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520675

File: 1501732616107.png (925.94 KB, 1280x720, [Over-Time]_Kamen_Rider_Fourze…)

>>41520464
>Fourze put the quickly-growing dragon lady down once they touched down, if only because she was getting heavier and it was probably awkward to keep holding her
>not that he was really concerned about that, instead more worried about what she was worried about
>>41520646
>though Erevor's report did put him at ease, he knew that they still had some work ahead of them as far as cleaning up was concerned
>thankfully, he was more than prepared for the job
>>41520671
>and if nothing else, this was the prime opportunity to impress Superman, and maybe get in good with the Justice League

I can help take care of the wounded!

>he practically stood at attention as he said this to Superman, almost saluting him as he did


Kamen Rider Fourze, soon to be friend to every superhero on the planet, at your command!

Eitilt "Jo" Ustrina!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520676

File: 1501733167444.jpg (157.08 KB, 835x1024, 1cf5462c7853c8fabe2db16747237d…)

>>41520646
>>41520675

I can probably reabsorb the flames actually!

>She quickly points out scratching the back of her head.


Even the new ones, it'll just take a bit...

>Though reabsorbing already used magic and flame never settled well with her stomach


>Regardless, she'd already started holding a hand out in front of one of the buildings, slowly pulling the flames into herself.


>>41520671

I uh...the device sure, but I don't know if I can trust any modern doctors ever since I woke up to who I am...

>The dragon confesses scratching the back of her head


...I've been scared that they'd try experimenting on me or tr-

>Her heart started beating a bit rapidly and her eyes went wide as she just suddenly froze up

>In her mind she remembered something, someone, trying and trying to rip her flame, her very essence out...in a previous life. And again later

>She falls backward and stumbles, breathing heavily


N-No doctors...please.

Erevor, Frozen Dawn!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520712

File: 1501757152249.jpg (215.63 KB, 675x960, ascent.jpg)

>>41520671

"Working on it."

> Given the fact that she wasn't strong enough or fast enough to break these fires on their own, her best method was to get people who were stranded out of the way, and get responders and equipment where they were needed.


>>41520675

"I'm 'Dawn'. The same sorts of people who insist on calling him Kal-El call me Erevor."

>>41520676

>Though the dragon helping put out the fires was better than she could have hoped for in all this.


>Still, that 'doctor' comment had her concerned. On the one hand, she probably needed a once over, but... She could take weeks and not know everything, and treating patients would have to happen in real-time. No good.


> She'd call Ana, but she promised the genius she'd avoid trouble down here while she was waiting for her match...


>She sighs. But then there's that leakage factor to consider...


> So, for now, see what Superman says. If things get hairy, gently suggest 'her place'.

Sylvia!7NeutyDoHUCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521984

Floating. Green. Why is it always green? So cliche. She opens her eyes and looks out of the glass she is contained in, seeing the little robot move its way too long arms between consoles. A tall, blue armor clad dragon stands behind the robot, its eyeless helmeted face staring at her.

"Is she almost ready?" it asks in a deep flang.

"Almost, sir." Responds the robot in a chipper tone. "We just have to inject it now."

The green liquid turns cloudy and glitchy, patches seemingly disappearing before rendering once more. And she screams despite the liquid filling her lungs.


>Sylvia sits up in her bed with a sharp scream before slumping forward, setting her head between her knees. Again, she remembers. She remembers him. She rubs her face and gets up, letting the air-conditioned air sweep over her sleep-sweat body before she goes to shower.


>After her shower, she gets dressed, combing her black hair back and leaving the streak of silver from which her nickname is derived to hang into her face. Her black jacket and silver cloth bands on her wrists, her bag over her shoulder, and a purple and black mask... Faceless. Eyeless. Like his. She huffs and heads out into the streets of Parker. Colorado was a nice place, a far cry from Japan. But hey, perhaps there will be something to do and heroics to manage!

Yoley Tamama!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521986

File: 1502475322023.png (167.05 KB, 214x502, in the flesh.png)

>>41521984
>meanwhile, on the streets...

Hmmm...
>a young girl slowly wandered through Parker, Colorado, seemingly without goal
>she placed a finger on her chin, stopping at a crosswalk
>she looked to the left, then her right, ensuring safe passage for her before crossing the street
>and every now and then she picks up a strange device from her pocket

>continued...

Yoley Tamama!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521987

File: 1502475909959.png (139.45 KB, 498x599, it tells time.png)

>>41521984
>>41521986
>it was small, no bigger than an average cellphone, with very few buttons
>as she held it, she focused on the small screen to check for something
>the screen only displayed a few bars, alternating between two and three
>she moved the device around, almost like someone attempting to grab a signal on their cellphone, but the bars remained the same
<"Nothing here either... Maybe this place is clean after all?"
>she thought to herself, not discovering any suspicions readings in the suburb
>it was entirely possible her initial alert was simply wrong; it had happened before
...
<"Better make one last check..."
>she then turned around, walking back the same way she came

Sylvia/Silver!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521993

>>41521986
>Sylvia pointedly ignores the overly pink dressed girl as she walks past her. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary for the morons in this town.

>>41521987

>but as the Digivice responds to Sylvia, she freezes. Something felt off to her. She looks around and narrows her eyes before she dons her mask. No sense in letting her face be seen if she feels danger. The girl then looks around, the angular mask gleaming slightly in the light.


>As Yoley turns back and crosses paths with Sylvia again, the Digivice would display full bars when pointed at the now masked girl.


>Under her mask, "Silver" would grit her teeth as she tries to determine where this feeling of danger is coming from.

Yoley Tamama!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522017

File: 1502481795327.png (45.32 KB, 147x178, I know that.png)

>>41521993
>deet

>deet


>deetdeetdeetdeet!


Woah!
>Yoley stopped once the Digivice in her hand started to register quite a lot of energy in a short span of time
>only for it to quickly die out once Sylvia had passed by
...?
>Yoley raised the Digivice again, trying to find the source of the energy spike
>deetdeetdeetdeet!
>and finding it once more when pointing towards the strange masked lady
<"Over there...?"
>she blinked, tilting her head slightly at the woman
>was there a comic book convention around here?
>oh well
Hey! Excuse me!
>Yoley quickly called out to Sylvia, waving her hand to get her attention
Excuse me, miss! Could I have a minute to ask you something!

Sylvia/Silver!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522021

>>41522017

>she can hear the beeping now. Someone can detect data. She cringes under her mask before Yoley calls out to her!


>"Could I have a minute..."


>She looks over her shoulder, mask obscuring her face.


You... ...You aren't a threat.

>she calculates the risk. This girl has a Digivice. She isn't threatening her. The pink hurts. ...There's minimal harm. She's a goody-twoshoes.


Yeah, alright.

>She takes off her mask and replaces it in her bag, revealing her tired face, the strands of silver covering her left eye while her green right eye focuses on the Digivice.


What can I do for you, pinks?
This post was edited by its author on .

Yoley Tamama!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522032

File: 1502483815890.png (278.57 KB, 640x360, good job.png)

>>41522021
-?
>Yoley froze slightly at the woman's comment about her not being a threat
>what an odd thing to say to a person, she thought, but was quick to ignore it
>Yoley smiled brightly with a the friendliest smile she could muster
Thank you so much!
>she bowed politely, before moving on to business
Do you happen to have a phone with an internet connection with you?
>she reached into her pockets, taking out a small business card which she held up
>but very quickly lowered before Sylvia could get a chance to read it
I am with the Beta-Data Company, we handle internet distribution throughout much of the west coast!
>she kept a cheerful smile, despite lying through every one of her teeth
We're currently updating our services to provide everyone with the fastest online speeds, regardless of what company you subscribe to!

If you have a phone with you, I can update it right away with our brand new software so you can further enjoy your time on the internet!

Sylvia/Silver!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522048

>>41522032

>Beta-Data? And with how fast she returned the card out of sight... what a load of crap.


Listen, pinks, just cut the bull. I see your little device, and I know it reacted to me. Just tell me up front what you're aiming for. Looking for a monster or something?

>her mouth cuts a sharp smirk as she adjusts her hair to reveal both eyes. They are hardened eyes. Eyes of someone who's seen some shit. Enough shit to see through Yoley's act. A faint scar is now visible below her left eye as well.

Yoley Tamama!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522052

File: 1502487108580.png (397.67 KB, 640x360, stay away.png)

>>41522048
-!
>Yoley jolts at the forwardness in display
Wh-What- I- But- N-No! I'm not!
>she begins to panic, , as she normally did when people saw through her clever ruses like this
>she quickly hid the Digivice behind her back, if only in fear of the woman suddenly lunging to grab it
I-I'm... I'm...-!!
>and when in a panic
>you just run
I'M SOOOOOORRRYYYY!!
>Yoley suddenly bolts down the street, trying to get as far away from Sylvia as she possibly could

Sylvia/Silver!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522055

>>41522052

>Sylvia lets out a laugh and lets the girl run for a bit before she leans down like a track runner, and bolts after her. It doesn't take very long for Sylvia to catch up to Yoley and even pass her, where she slides to a stop. ...chances are decent the little girl will run headlong into Sylvia, and she was prepared to take the impact.


Oh, calm down, pinks! I'm not mad at you. Just tell me in all seriousness what you were trying to do.

>She keeps laughing though. This girl wasn't THAT bad, but Sylvia needed to know a few things.


Here, why not do this? Let's PROPERLY introduce ourselves. That's a start. That way I know who it is that has one of those things.

>she smiles a bit, dropping her hardass exterior for a moment. This girl was clearly not meaning any harm... Sylvia can afford to lower her guard this one time.

Yoley Tamama!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522059

File: 1502488421222.png (179.84 KB, 640x360, crap.png)

>>41522055
>once she feels the wind of her pursuer run by her, Yoley quickly hits the breaks
>her shoes squeak over the pavement, as she comes mere inched from slamming face-first into the woman's torso
...
>frozen in place, Yoley's mind starts racing with a few possibilities
>she could try and make a run for it again, but this tame take a trickier route
>she could try and lie her way out of this again, but that seemed highly unlikely
>ultimately, it seemed like the best way was just to tell the truth
...
>Yoley makes herself calm down slightly, taking a deep breath
O-OK... OK...
>she took a step back so she wasn't invading Sylvia's personal space anymore
W-Well... M-My name's Y-... Yoley. Yoley Tamama.
>she glanced down at the Digivice in her hand, still holding it rather protectively
...
>she turns to Sylvia again
I-I'm sorry for lying, it's just... There's a very important thing I needed to do, b-but it's a secret!
>she takes in another breath, then exhales
I-I'm not looking for a monster, I'm trying to prevent them from showing up.
>looking up at Sylvia, her eyes grew more determined, even if she was clearly still feeling a bit awkward with the whole situation
S-So, please... If you have a phone on you, you could be in danger! I'm the only one that can fix it before it's too late!

Sylvia/Silver!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522062

>>41522059

>Sylvia sees how frightened the girl is and nods gently.


Well, I'm not in danger. If anything, I am the danger.

>she looks around for a moment and sighs.


Look, I know you're trying to help. Ya know, be the hero and stuff. But there are just some things you don't need to mess with.

>she smiles a bit and pats Yoley's head before her face darkens.


...You may be trying to prevent a monster, but it's too late. The monster is already here, and she's standing in front of you.

>Sylvia heaves a sigh and grimaces.


...You're cute, pinks. And I don't doubt you have some fighting talent.

Yoley Tamama!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522222

File: 1502569950840.png (363.91 KB, 640x360, wait up.png)

>>41522062
>Yoley was left staring at Sylvia for a few second
...

...

<"What is she even talking about...?"

>she shook her head, trying to focus back onto the topic at hand
N-No! You don't understand!

Please, I just need to see your phone! There's no telling what could happen if I don't close it!
>she brings her hands together, pleading at the woman to present her with her phone
You could get really hurt, or even worse!

Sylvia!7NeutyDoHUCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522223

File: 1502570440956.png (25.61 KB, 320x320, Biohybrid_digivice_nanami.png)

>>41522222

>Sylvia smiles again and giggles gently.


You are adorable, sweetie, you really are. But...

>She sighs a bit and flicks her wrist, causing a slim Digivice to slide out into her hand.


You have a different one than I do, but trust me. I am safe. What you detected...

>she pauses and looks away.


...What you detected was me. I'm... I'm part monster, okay?

>she turns her gaze to her own Digivice, tearing up a bit.


I am safe. There's no danger here. Not unless I become that danger.

Yoley Tamama!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522225

File: 1502571795628.png (45.32 KB, 147x178, I know that.png)

>>41522223
>Yoley blinks, jolting slightly at the sight of the device in Sylvia's hands
B- Bwhu- Huh!?
>she was left staring at the purple device, quickly bringing up her own
>the two Digivices were certainly different, but Sylvia was being truthful: the signal was coming from the Digivice itself, not a phone
...
>and with that revealed, Yoley let out a relieved sigh
Wow, that's a relief! I thought for sure another door had opened!
>she then quickly perked up, smiling brightly at Sylvia with a small chuckle
I had no idea there were more people like me out here! This is the first time it's ever happened!
>she hopped in place slightly, straightening herself out quickly
You turn into Digimon too then, huh? That's awesome!

Is that why you were wearing that mask earlier? Are you a superhero too!?

Sylvia!7NeutyDoHUCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522226

>>41522225

>As Yoley relaxes upon her revealing the Digivice, Sylvia gives a weak smile. But then Yoley mentions turning into a Digimon and she freezes, eyes going wide.


...Well, yes... I am a superhero, or at least... I try to be. ...but you... YOU turn into a Digimon?

>She seamlessly transitions into calling the Digimon by their proper name, since Yoley just used it. She was mostly not using it for the sake of not knowing how much the girl knew.


I-It isn't that I turn INTO a Digimon, because I'm half-Digimon.

>her eyes darken for a moment.


It's a long story that you don't need to hear, okay? Maybe when you're older, I'll tell you how it happened. But tell me how YOU turn into a Digimon!

>she flicks her hand down to slide her Digivice back into its hiding place.


I just trigger the data inside me, but you? You're just a normal girl!

>she suddenly stops and looks around. Nobody was walking nearby and the cars were going too quickly for anyone to hear them. She takes a breath and looks at Yoley, genuinely confused. How can a NORMAL human turn into a Digimon? It shouldn't be possible! ESPECIALLY since Sylvia can only do it thanks to him and his blasted experiment.
This post was edited by its author on .

Yoley Tamama!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522239

File: 1502575457028.png (458.41 KB, 640x360, very happy.png)

>>41522226
>Yoley blinks, having some trouble following the strangely morose woman's words
>she tilts her head at the woman's confusion towards her
>it's not like Sylvia looked that much different from a normal human, so she was having trouble understanding it
>so at the question, Yoley just gave a bright and cheerful smile
Well, just like you, obviously!
>she brings her hand over her chest with a grin
It's kinda complicated, and I'm not sure of it myself, to be honest.

The way Jijimon explained it was, I have all sorts of data inside of me just kinda jumbled around. But...
>she holds up her Digivice again
If I use this, I can actually turn all of that data into energy, or something, and... Poof! I turn into a Digimon!
>she thinks again
It's like... I'm a big bowl of alphabet soup, and the Digivice is the spoon that can take the letters and form words!

Sylvia!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522244

>>41522239

>Sylvia listens to Yoley and frowns. So, she wasn't experimented on? Interesting.


Did something happen to you to make you be able to do this? Or did it just happen?

>She has to know. She HAS to know. If Sylvia didn't need to go through that torture, she would make him pay a hundred times more than she already was intending.


>Yoley might notice that Sylvia's hand seems to glitch a little, as if she were not fully rendered with fuzzy little sparks dancing on the skin.
This post was edited by its author on .

Yoley Tamama!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522299

File: 1502609144083.png (99.78 KB, 222x275, its great.png)

>>41522244
>Yoley seemed completely unaware of Sylvia's growing anger
>she just kept the same smile on her face, stopping to think for a few seconds
I'm not sure?

One day I was just on my computer, and fwoop!
>she motioned with her arm with a sliding motion
I got sucked into the Digital World and passed out.

Some Digimon later found me and took me to Jijimon, who helped me find my way around.
>she looks down at her Digivice again
I already had this with me when they found me, but I'm not sure where or how I got it.
>she shrugs, smiling again
Whatever happened, I haven't found an explanation yet, but I'm OK with that!
>she raises her fist in excitement, grinning wider
I can help a lot of people this way! It's the best!
>she then pauses, asking:
Why? How did you get your powers?

Sylvia!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522327

>>41522299

>it just happened. She lucked out, and got powers. Her face darkens further before she takes a breath. She couldn't lose her cool. That wouldn't end well for anyone.


...

>she takes another breath. Stay chill. Don't lose it. The glitching in her hand grows worse before it disappears. Her hand is whole again.


Fine, I'll tell you. Come on, let's go some place we won't be bothered first, okay? I don't like thinking about it.

>she turns and resumes walking down the street, motioning for Yoley to follow. Where were they going? Sylvia figured it'd be better to go to the park near the high school.
This post was edited by its author on .

Yoley Tamama!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522337

File: 1502646354500.png (350.08 KB, 640x360, are you alright.png)

>>41522327
...?
>Yoley tilts her head, a bit confused
>but it's not like she had any reason to distrust Sylvia
>or anywhere else to be for that matter, so she simply skipped along behind her, following her
>her claim that she "didn't like thinking about it" worried Yoley a little
>she still had no idea how she got her powers, but Sylvia seemed to know how she got hers
>meaning if something bad happened to Sylvia, the same thing likely happened to her as well and she simply didn't remember it!

Sylvia!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522338

>>41522337

>it takes about ten minutes before the two come up a path and under a bridge to a large park with two separate playgrounds and plenty of tables. But it was more or less abandoned. Sylvia takes a seat and huffs.


Alright, take a seat, pinks. This is a doozy, and I have to keep it fairly kid friendly. I dunno what you've seen in the Digital World, so I'm pulling the full impact. But I won't sugar coat it. ...do you understand?

I don't want you to lose sight of your goal of being a hero. And promise me you won't pity me. I don't need any pity, let alone from someone so young.

>she clenches her fists on her knees as she word vomits all this. Why was she opening up so easily to this CHILD? It didn't make sense. Perhaps Sylvia wants someone to understand, someone who won't betray her. But can a child be that person?

Yoley Tamama!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522339

File: 1502647274368.png (458.41 KB, 640x360, very happy.png)

>>41522338
>Yoley was a bit distracted by the scenery at first
>she'd never been to Colorado before after all, so she liked seeing some unfamiliar views
>once they had reached their destination, Yoley did as she was told and simply took a seat to wait on Sylvia's story
I understand.
>she nodded, but still smiled at Sylvia
>she wasn't too worried about whether not Sylvia kept it "kid friendly" or not
>she had been in her fair share of heavy situations before

Sylvia!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522340

>>41522339

>Sylvia takes a breath before beginning her story.


I was sucked into the Digital World shortly after I was released from the hospital for... an accident I was involved in. I met my partner, FanBeemon. My first real friend. We had some adventures, I was aiming for revenge on the real world. In short, I was basically a villain. Well, that changed REAL quick when I finally realized just how much I was... not really feeling anything.

But by then, it was too late. We were captured by these soldier Digimon. Commandramon they called themselves. Well, they brought the two of us into this lab run by a pipsqueak named Datamon, where... well... in short? We were tortured.

>she closes her eyes...


>Metal probes stuck into her skin, drawing blood and lymph. FanBeemon was screaming, "MISTRESS! HELP!" Sylvia couldn't speak. She was too far out.


>She snaps back to reality.


...He took FanBeemon's DigiCore. He killed my friend. Took his data and bonded it to me. All on the orders of... of...

>she chokes.


...Of him. I can't believe I can't bring myself to say his blasted name.

>she flicks her wrist and looks at her Digivice when it settles in her hand.


I can become corrupted versions of some legendary Digimon. Plus, I'm stronger and faster than a normal human, except those who try way too hard like pro athletes. But yeah...

I decided screw it and to use my new powers to honor FanBeemon and help atone for the crimes I committed in the Digital World.

>she falls silent and hugs her knees to her chest as tears well up.

Yoley Tamama!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522343

File: 1502652398785.png (278.57 KB, 640x360, good job.png)

>>41522340
>Yoley had kept surprisingly quiet throughout the conversation, simply listening to Sylvia's story
>there was certainly a lot to unpack, both in what Sylvia experienced, and what that could possible mean for Yoley
>had she been taken by Datamon as well when she arrived in the Digital World?
>were the Digimon she turned into just poor souls shoved into her by some mad scientist?
>for most people, this entire situation would be a heavy blow to one's psyche
Wow... That really bites, huh?
>Yoley wasn't most people, however
>she looks down at her feet, swinging them back and forth as she tried her best to say something
I can't really say if that's what I had to go through or not... I don't remember anything quite like that, but...

I don't remember anything until I woke up in Jijimon's hut.
>she hums, still staring at her shoes
>but then lifts her head to smile at Sylvia
I'm sure FanBeemon is very proud of you. For choosing to move on and do the right thing...

And from the sound of things, I don't think he's dead. Not truly. He lives in you, and as long as you keep remembering and honoring him, he'll always be there.
>her smile brightens more
To be able to rise up from all of this... I think you're an amazing person, Sylvia!

Sylvia!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522354

>>41522343

>Sylvia gives a weak smile.


Well, thank you. I'm glad you don't condemn me.

>she looks at Yoley and gives a weak giggle.


I still dream of the pain. FanBeemon's screams. But I try and dull it by helping people. Luckily, I don't need to digivolve often, cause most of these punks are just normal mooks. So! Let's uh... change topics, shall we?

>she tilts her head as she wipes her eyes.


What do you turn into, then? By the way you were talking, you have multiple forms, while I have the one and presumably her future forms.

>she blushes.


I only can use one so far though.

Yoley Tamama!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522356

File: 1502662575407.png (484.7 KB, 640x360, too much love.png)

>>41522354
>Yoley doesn't react much at the sudden shift in topics
>it was obviously not easy to talk about her situation for very long, so changing focus was probably healthier for her at this point
>Yoley nods, quickly answering the question
Yeah! Apparently I can turn into six different Digimon, but those are just the ones I've discovered.

Jijimon said there was no way of telling how much data is can actually harness, and all of the forms I've unlocked so far just sorta... happened by accident!
>she holds up her hand, lifting a finger as she counts her forms
There's Patamon, Floramon, Chuumon, BlackAgumon, Tinkermon and DemiDevimon.

I can turn into some of their higher forms too, but they just sorta happen when they want to. It's hard enough to control myself when they're in their weakest form, so it's not something I get to use very often just yet.

>she lowers her hand, smiling at Sylvia again

I've been helping people in and out of the Digital World for a little over a year now, and I still haven't mastered any of this!
>she chuckles a bit, rubbing the back of her head
I'm not exactly the best hero out there yet, but I know everything will be fine so long as I don't quit!
>she lowers her head slightly to look at her shoes again
I guess I've always felt a kind of... connection with my forms...

I'm never really sure if they're me, or if I'm just slipping into someone else's shoes... if that makes any sense!

>she pauses, but her smile and the determination in her voice doesn't waver

...

If six Digimon had to be sacrificed to give me this power, then that's all the more reasons for me to keep fighting and grow stronger so that won't have been for nothing!
This post was edited by its author on .

Sylvia!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522363

>>41522356

>she tilts her head.


Huh. Not bad. I don't have any Child form. Perhaps if the situation calls for it, you can see it. Though, I am quite vicious in battle. Yeah, I'm a hero, but I'm not that... "good" of one. I just want to end things quickly, no matter how I have to do it.

>she chuckles and rubs her head before adjusting her hair.


Unlike you, I bet. You try and use your head? Cause I definitely don't.

>she grins.


Well, aside from quips.

Yoley Tamama!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522364

File: 1502665007549.png (336.31 KB, 640x360, its around here.png)

>>41522363
>Yoley blinks, pausing for a second to think about the question
Well... not really?

I guess it depends on the form I'm in.
>she raises a fist, swinging it up and down to emulate a hammer pounding on something
Usually I just hit bad things until they calm down. Preferably just to talk things out, but different situations call for different solutions! That's what Jijimon usually says.
>she shrugs her shoulder, still smiling
I just do the best I can! Usually that's enough! Not always, but... usually!

Sylvia!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522366

>>41522364

>she smiles.


Well, that's the kid way to do it, I suppose. Not that there's anything wrong with it, if it works! You really should always talk the situation down first...

If only I could follow my own advice.

>she giggles and looks up at the sky, finally letting her knees drop from her chest.

AnonymousCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41523521

File: 1503112477424.jpg (120.98 KB, 1280x720, superman-batman-enemies-movie-…)

>>41520675

Nice to meet you, Fourze.

>Superman states in a friendly, but reserved manner. It was always nice to hear that sort of tone from a new hero, but... eventually, it'd be obvious if he was all talk or not.


Let's get to it, then.

>>41520712

And the same to you, Dawn. Let's get some of the work done.

>>41520676

I understand.

>Superman says calmly, reassuringly.


We can just get the device studied for an idea of what it might have done to you.

>He looks over the fire flowing back into her, and the assorted debris.


You still alright to help clean up?

Kamen Rider Fourze!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41523897

File: 1503282541333.jpg (22.07 KB, 320x253, Module_024.jpg)

>>41523521

Yes sir!

>after responding positively to Superman, Fourze quickly pulled out another Switch and placed it in his belt in preparation


Medical On.

>what appeared to be a first-aid kit appeared on his left arm, which he then pointed at his two would-be compartiots


>>41520676
>>41520712

Jo-san, Dawn-san, let's goooooo!

>most of the uneasiness of the situation had been completely overlooked by Fourze, having been too wrapped up in impressing Superman to notice right off the bat

>but those sorts of issues would be addressed in time, when there weren't lives to save
>and he had every intention of getting to know these guys better, if he could
>for now, though, he simply turned and began hovering his way further into the city, to search for any injured to help out

Eitilt "Jo" Ustrina!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41523906

>>41523521
>>41520712

>Jo looks a little woozey briefly before she shakes her head and stands up straight again


Ye-yeah! I should be fine...

>She shuddered the tiniest bit before giving a big smile and getting back to work.


>>41523897
>>41523521
>>41520712

>With all three of them working on the situation, the people were saved quickly and the collateral damage was managed enough to be safe until Damage Control could come in to take care of it


>The Device delivered to Star Labs, it'd take them a bit of time to figure out what it was and what exactly it did to the Dragon, especially considering Eitilt's unwillingness to be examined along side it


>But it didn't take too long at all to find it was definitively of alien origin


>After getting a few bioscans and everything in, it was determined for certain that what the device was designed to do was essentially hijack the nervous system of Megafauna, better known as kaiju, and that it, in theory, could be downsized to hijack more human sized animals as well

>Star Labs would report their findings to SHIELD, who'd then take things from there.

>The civilians and heroes involved in the event would be informed via bulletins and messages sent to them from SHIELD, Fourze's information arriving at the Rabbit Hutch's computers, Dawn's as a letter, Superman's in person, and Jo's...also in person, as she'd been heavily "persuaded" to come into Shield custody for further analysis.

!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524540

File: 1503854853717.jpg (2.17 MB, 1920x1080, San_Fransokyo_Street_View.jpg)

>the city of Townsville San Fransokyo!

>thanks to a united effort from both American and Japanese citizens, the city considered the next step in society's evolution was created, a safe haven for people of all walks of life to live and thrive

>and thanks to the combined efforts of many, the city became a shining symbol of ingenuity and the human spirit, with technological advances having been made that were far beyond what people thought was possible at the time
>the scientific community has especially grown here, with many seeking education and careers in various fields in this city, and an interest in the sciences encouraged and cultivated among their youth
>all in all, it looked like - and in many ways was - an idyllic community

>but every city has a dark side

>no matter where one goes, there are those who will prey on the weak and the helpless
>there are those who will fall to temptation and become part of the criminal underworld
>and even a city as lovely as this is no different
>but are there those who will stand up and fight for those who can't protect themselves?

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524541

>>41524540
>in the mean streets of San Fransokyo, there weren't many who took the call to action against the ever-growing underworld hidden beneath
>few heroes rose from this city, and the police could only do so much to keep up with the rapid urban growth

>but every now and then, someone had the idea to rise up

>while they lacked the power to fix the city, they could do their best to fix their neighborhood
>vigilantism wasn't the most glamorous of professions, but sometimes, a man had to do what a man had to do

>two figures wandered the dark alleys, far past anyone's bedtime

>the shorter figure was clad in a green hoodie, hands kept in his pockets and head lowered to hide his face
>behind him was a tall, slim figure, also clad in an aqua-blue hoodie, albeit one that seemed a few sizes too big for her
>the night had been quiet so far, but that rarely lasted
>it was only a matter of time until a scream echoed down the alleys, or someone popped up from the shadows with a knife or a gun...

!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524542

>>41524541
>sure enough, it wasn't long before someone entered the alley to confront the two figures
>a whole bunch of someones, actually, entering through the opening to the more brightly-lit red-light district not far from where they were
>the figures didn't seem to be too odd, just looking like regular people dressed in cheap suits
>though the sneers on their faces would be enough to indicate what their intent was
>soon, the group of about six spread through the alley until they surrounded the two, and one of them with slicked-back black hair stepped closer before speaking

Alright, you guys know what this is.

Wallets, valuables, now.

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524544

File: 1503858556758.png (Spoiler Image, 277.95 KB, 640x360, just as planned.png)

>>41524542
>like clockwork...

>the green-clad figure stopped first, only lifting his head slightly to look up at the man with the slicked-back hair

>and responded in a very young-sounding voice, to go along with his diminutive stature:
Real sorry to disappoint you, but that's not happening tonight.
>lifting his head slightly, what little light there was in the alley reflected onto his glasses underneath the hoodie
Or really, any night from now on. You have a choice: walk away right now and be a better person; or we give you plenty of time to think about your actions while you're stuck in a wheelchair.
<"Nailed it!"
>he smirked, motioning at the man with his hand
Either option's fine by me, so go ahead.

!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524545

>>41524544
>there was a slight pause after the boy spoke, before the majority of the figures - including the man the boy had spoken to - began to laugh
>clearly his attempt at intimidating them didn't go over so well

>the only one who wasn't laughing quickly made his presence known, stepping forward and bellowing at the others


What the fuck is wrong with you?!

>the man in question was a bit larger than the others, boasting a noticeable beer belly and having not a single hair on his head


You're just gonna let this dickless brat talk shit about all of you?!

>the other thugs quickly fell silent, allowing this man to walk up on the boy's right side and glare down at him


Now I'm gonna assume you're not too bright, so I'll be real nice and give you one more chance.

You and your big sister here hand over your money, or I'm gonna leave a permanent imprint of my foot on your face!

Got it?!

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524546

File: 1503860289798.png (367.87 KB, 640x350, elementary.png)

>>41524545
>the boy lifted his head, staring up at the the other man with a very unimpressed face
>his failure to intimidate them didn't really affect him; they always laughed at first
You're such a gentleman.
>he then prods his finger on the man's gut
Why do you even need our money anyway? Seems to me like you've had enough pretzels to last you through the winter.
>he then looks back at the thug talking to him before
Or does your friend there need more hair gel and shitty cologne to mask the smell of desperation all over him?
>he then hum, tapping a finger on his chin as he looks at the rest of the group surrounding them
The least you could do is at least get some better clothes with your stolen money! Who wants to be robbed by a bunch of used-car salesmen from the 70's!

!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524547

>>41524546
>the bald man's teeth grit into a snarl at the boy's remarks, and once he finished he's quick to reach down and grab him by the collar
>he yanks him closer and leans down to glare right into his eyes

Hope you enjoyed that little speech of yours, brat.

'Cause you're not gonna be talkin' much without your fuckin' teeth!


>and with that threat made, the bald man reared back his other hand, clenching it into a hefty fist, and swung right at the boy's face

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524550

File: 1503862235474.png (187.23 KB, 300x350, fetch.png)

>>41524547
>the boy's hoodie drops from his head as he's yanked forward by the man
>his smirk grows a bit more forced, but doesn't quite leave his face even as the man rears back his fist
>this wasn't the first time this had happened, and he trusted his sidekick to do her part
>but he still needed to work on not closing his eyes when the fist dives in his direction
>that just wasn't cool!

>but, as always, the punch never actually connected with his face

>instead, the man's fist would have been easily halted by a pale and fragile-looking hand
>and yet, it had one hell of a grip, the figure in blue having no trouble keeping the man's arm locked in place

>the boy opened his eyes once it was obvious the punch wasn't coming, quickly grinning again

I usually enjoy this part more, to be honest.
>he then swings one of his legs forward, striking the man's most sensitive regions with the tip of his shoe to free himself from the man's grip
Alright, listen up, you creeps!
>he aims a thumb at himself, grinning widely
You chose the wrong night, and the wrong target! Because now, you'll have to deal with Emerald, and his ever-loyal sidekick!
>he motions slightly at the figure in blue
So go ahead and take your best shot, right before we wipe the floor with all of you!

>continued...

Emerald & Pearl!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524553

File: 1503862913692.png (298.67 KB, 640x360, this makes no logical sense.pn…)

>>41524547
>>41524550
>the boy's boasting finally prompted the blue figure to speak up
>she blinked, turning to Emerald:
What? Emerald, that's not right!
>she yanked on the bald man's arm to place it in view, picking up the sleeve of his cheap suit
This fabric is hardly serviceable for cleaning purposes! I suppose it could work for dust, but this alley requires a much deeper cleansing than that!
>she look at the bald man with a slight frown
Not to mention how impractical it is to use something this heavy...
>she taps her chin, looking around herself
We'd need a mop, at the very least! I really wish you'd have told me about this plan of yours to clean the streets sooner; I would have brought all the necessary materials!

>Emerald just brings his hand to his face

It's just an expression, Pearl...
>he groans quietly
I just meant we'll beat them up.

Oh...
>Pearl replied, pausing for a second
>she then looks at the bald man with a sigh
I'm terribly sorry for this. Normally I would oppose such behavior, but you did try to assault my ward. I'm sure you understand.
>she then yanks on his arm again, this time easily flipping him up in the air, and slamming him back-first onto the floor

!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524590

>>41524550
>the bald thug only had a second or two to realize that his punch failed to land, before his eyes crossed from the kick to the groin
>after that he went remarkably quiet
>>41524553
>he slumped down to the floor, just on his knees while the tall and slender woman held him by the wrist
>all while the others just stared at this event in disbelief
>at least one of the men was staring at Pearl primarily, though not because he was angry per se...
>the bald thug couldn't really say or do anything, aside make a couple of pained squeaky grunts while Pearl spoke to Emerald
>finally, he began to form a sentence, only to get flipped over Pearl's head and slammed onto the ground, a choked cry leaving his mouth
>the alleyway again felt silent for a few long seconds, no one seeming to know what to do in response to this
>at least, until one of them let out a cry and ran at Pearl, swinging a previously-unseen crowbar at the back of her head

Emerald & Pearl!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524593

File: 1503886402654.png (307.42 KB, 640x363, well you see 4.png)

>>41524553
>Emerald let out another groan
>he turns to Pearl, taking a few steps forward
Pearl! How many times do I have to tell you! Don't apologize to the criminal scum!
>he aims a finger down at the bald man

>Pearl gives Emerald a stern look, raising her finger at his

Emerald, courteousness is very important no matter the situation.
>she lets go of the bald man's arms, crossing one arm behind her back as she continued:
If you show nothing but aggression, then you will only receive aggression in return every time! Whereas if you display a mannerly attitude, you may just inspire other parties to follow in your footsteps.
>she held her hand close to her forehead
For instance-
>>41524590
>k-shwing!
>once the man swung his crowbar, he'd find it far too short to even come near the pale woman
>in her hand was now a faintly glowing white sword, and the rest of the man's crowbar had already fallen to the ground
>Pearl, completely nonchalant, twirled the sword in her hand and placed the tip of the blade on the ground in front of her
>she then simply continued her impromptu lesson, motioning at the man
Take this man as an example. Had he and his associates not approached us with such obvious hostility, we wouldn't have a reason to use violence.
>she turns to Emerald, continuing:
Whereas, has they simply approached us with a polite request for our valuables, we may have been more willing to cooperate and gladly hand them over what they desired!

>Emerald just stared at Pearl with a disbelieving look on his face

No we wouldn't! They'd still be robbing us!

>Pearl just rolled her eyes at this, wagging her finger, and continuing with a calmer tone

No, no, no. See, therein lies the difference, my Emerald.
>she held up her sword, holding it horizontally with one hand on the hilt, and the other on the blade
What you're describing is a hostile action; the very same thing I said should not be used. What I am describing is simply a request; a favor; an obsecration by someone who probably could use more riches in their lives.
>she stands straight again, lowering her sword once more time as she turned to her would-be attacker
Sir? Please help me prove a point. Would you be happier to willingly offer your wealth to someone brandishing a knife in your face, or to an individual who politely approached you with their request along with the promise they would return the favor in whatever manner possible for them?
This post was edited by its author on .

!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524605

>>41524593

-?!

>the man blinked when he felt his crowbar swing hit nothing at all, then pulled the weapon back to see it neatly cut in two, holding only the handle

>he looked back up at Pearl briefly, only to stare at her with a dumbfounded expression at the question that she posed

.....

>he looked at the other conscious thugs around them, who seemed equally baffled by how frank she was about the question, and how easily she turned the tables on them

>he then looked back to her, and somewhat awkwardly began to answer

...w-well...uh...

I...guess you have a point...?


>the thug behind Pearl's line of sight gestured to the one with the crowbar to keep talking, apparently having an idea


I mean...obviously I wouldn't have a choice in the former case...

But if someone just asked me for money, and they really needed it...


>the thug that had been staring at Pearl before took this opportunity to begin sneaking up on her, taking advantage of her focus being on the conversation


Well, you know, I'm not heartless...

And I'd appreciate the honesty more than a threat-


>he stops suddenly when the man behind Pearl lunged for her, trying to grab her from behind and lift her up

Emerald & Pearl!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524685

File: 1504023361378.png (113.43 KB, 320x360, this is horrible.png)

>>41524605
>Pearl smiled, nodding her head as the man answers
>she seemed quite content with it, and seemingly unaware of the man sneaking up behind her
>even Emerald was too busy rolling his eyes that he didn't seem to be paying attention
>but appearances could always be deceiving, and as soon as the man lunges at her, Pearl quickly and gracefully spins out of the way
>her gentle hand presses on the man's back, putting just enough strength behind it to knock him off his balance, and make him fall to the ground
>Pearl then simply smiles at the other man, continuing normally
Thank you for your wonderful answer, sir.
>she bowed slightly, turning to Emerald afterwards
Do you see, my Emerald, politeness and basic courtesy will get you farther in life than any level of uncouth violence! Treat others with respect, and they too shall treat you the same!

>Emerald stares blankly at Pearl, wondering if she even realized the irony of her spiel as she continued to pound the thugs

>Pearl was always in a weird mindset of her own, but at least she was obedient
Yeah, thanks for the lesson, but I think it's just a little too late to inspire any respect at the moment.
>he looks at the two downed thugs
Especially with you beating up their friends the way you've done...

>Pearl blinks, looking down at the two men

... oh.
>was all she really said as a response

!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524794

>>41524685
>the man who lunged at Pearl dropped to the ground with little resistance, only giving a confused yelp when he hit dirt
>despite their best efforts, it was painfully clear they were outmatched

...y'know, maybe we should just go-

Oh come on! This is just getting stupid!

>despite the now-weaponless thug trying to diffuse the situation, another one with a tattoo on his face clearly felt otherwise

>so he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a handgun, aiming it right at Pearl's head

Let's see how graceful this freak acts when she's got a mouthful of lead!

>and for lack of anything else clever to say, he opens fire

>BANG!

Emerald & Pearl!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524821

File: 1504041957278.png (301.02 KB, 640x360, hello ladies.png)

>>41524794
>the tattooed man's hollering quickly grabbed Pearl's attention, meaning she'd spot his gun as soon as he drew it
>with the same nonchalant aura she had exhibited, she simply faced the thug as his finger pulled back on the trigger
>BANG!!
>as the loud sound rung from the weapon, Pearl actually lunged towards it
>k-shing!
>Pearl's blade easily intercepts the bullet, deflecting it harmlessly into a garbage container nearby
>in the split second this took, Pearl would then slice twice more times with her sword, cutting through the barrel of the handgun like a knife through butter
>next, her elbow strikes the thug directly over the kidney, before she smashes her hilt of her blade upwards at his jaw to knock him down
>she sighs, now having a far more focused look in her eyes
I suppose there are always exceptions to the rule, and some people will simply respond with violence all the time... It's sad.

>Emerald was now grinning, running closer to Pearl

>he turns to the rest of thugs, sliding his hands into his pockets with a smug grin on his face
So!
>he jabs a thumb back at his guardian
Who else wants their teeth knocked in? C'mon, don't be shy! You'll just have to go back to your gang knowing you got beaten up by a girl, that's all!
>he slides his hand into his pockets again, still keeping a cocky grin
Or you could just walk away with your tails between your asses, and save yourselves a lot of trouble! But fair warning, keep acting like scumbags, are we won't be so kind next time!

!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524863

>>41524821
>THUD!

>and with the thug getting his jaw smashed, he fell to the ground as well, leaving only three left standing

>the one with half a crowbar promptly dropped it to the ground and began to turn to leave

OK, we're in way over our heads here, we gotta just go!

>the other one - one with his hair made into a blond pompadour - clearly felt the same and began following him out

>the one with slicked-back hair, however, who'd been oddly quiet all this time, simply scoffed and shrugged his shoulders

Y'know...

You're talking a pretty big game, but you haven't done anything to back it up.

>he gestured to Pearl, though he didn't make any moves to actually attack her


You've just been letting your "sidekick" do all the dirty work.

That's not really "heroic", is it?

Emerald & Pearl!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524869

File: 1504056488782.png (142.05 KB, 350x360, I dont care.png)

>>41524863
>Emerald's grin only grew as he saw the thugs start to leave
>but the one staying behind quickly soured Emerald's mood
>Emerald raised an eyebrow, staring down the man with a flat face
When did I ever say I was "heroic"? I'm practical, dipshit; if that means letting my super-powered sidekick do all the work, then it's fine by me!
>he shrugs his shoulders, his cocky grin returning to him
Besides, I'm just a kid! Are you really going to complain you can't beat me up?

!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524874

>>41524869
>the man with slick hair laughed a bit at this, starting to unbutton his shirt as he did

Well, I appreciate you being honest about that...

Doesn't make me feel so bad about this next part...

>he then reached into his coat pocket, pulling out an odd device from it and holding it up

>the thug that was trying to flee earlier stared at the man from behind Emerald and Pearl, his eyes wide with shock

...oh shit, you didn't...

>the odd device in question looked like an oversized USB stick, except with a fleshy outer shell that was pitch black

>without waiting for another response, the man with the slick hair threw his coat and shirt off in one fell swoop
>in doing so, Emerald and Pearl would see a tattoo on his shoulder, which looked like a USB port
>the man then pressed a button on the stick, which caused it to make a clear noise

ECLIPSE!

>he then shoved the stick onto the tattoo, causing it to begin to sink into his arm


>cont.

Eclipse Dopant!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524875

File: 1504058545014.png (2.16 MB, 704x1125, Ecliptor_First.png)

>>41524869
>>41524874
>as the man cried out while the USB stick sank into his flesh, a laser light show began happening all around his body
>rays of green and white light shot up and around his body in angular patterns, forming a shape of another body around him
>then, his new body began to glow a bright white light, until it solidified into his new form
>with the transformation complete, he let out a sight and rotated one of his arms

Now let's see how your "sidekick" does, kid...

Emerald & Pearl!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41524877

File: 1504059904743.png (385.24 KB, 640x360, serene 2.png)

>>41524874
>Emerald frowned at the man's reaction, raising an eyebrow once he started to unbutton his shirt
This isn't gonna get weird, is it?
>once the man took out the odd device from his pocket however, Emerald gained a more somber look on his face
>in this world, there was no way to tell just what anything could be, and what sort of bizarre science experiment someone cooked up in their garage
>lowlife thugs like these usually just stuck to their guns and brass knuckles, but every now and then one could surprise you...
>>41524875
>and this one was definitely surprising
<"Wh-What the fuck is that thing!?"
>Emerald's eyes widened, but he tried very hard to keep himself composed
>Pearl could easily handle any random crook, but they'd never come across a transforming bad guy before

>Pearl, conversely, didn't look too worried; merely surprised at the transformation

My, humans are just full of surprises...
>the sword in her hand vanishes, and she reaches at her forehead again
>this time, the gemstone summoned a long white spear that materialized in Pearl's hands
>she stepped forward, holding her arm in front of Emerald
>her tone gained a sterner edge to it, Pearl keeping a serious look on her face
Stand back, my Emerald. There's no telling what this brute is capable of.
>she spun the spear in her hand, holding it in a rather loose stance
May I remind you, sir, that it's not too late to take our offer.
>she spoke to the black creature in front of her with a calm, but serious voice
We don't have to fight...

Eclipse Dopant!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41525190

File: 1504127823545.png (2.16 MB, 704x1125, Ecliptor_First.png)

>>41524877
>by this point, both of the other goons made their very hasty retreat, dashing out of the alley and into the darkness of the night as quickly as they could
>the black figure, evidentially not that concerned about being on his own against Pearl, suddenly drew a sword of his own to counter her spear

I know...

But I really, really want to now.


>he then suddenly raised his free hand, white light gathering in his palm

>which then shot out at Pearl's head in a focused beam with a BWEEEEEM!

Emerald & Pearl!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41525192

File: 1504130950232.png (224.86 KB, 640x363, this is annoying.png)

>>41525190
>Pearl's eyes narrowed at the blunt response
>the light gathering in his palm was a good enough clue on what was the come next
>so, in a quick motion, she wrapped her arms around Emerald, suddenly jumping away from the path of the white beam, which exploded in the distance
>she lands near the exit of the alley, placing Emerald down with a quick order:
Get to safety, my Emerald! I'll handle this brute.

W-Wait, Pearl-!

>but before he could say anything, the Gem had already made her way towards the Eclipse Dopant in a sudden dash

>extending her spear, she looked to thrust the weapon straight at the Dopant's wrist, looking to disarm him of his sword as quickly as possible

Eclipse Dopant!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41525205

File: 1504134213018.png (2.16 MB, 704x1125, Ecliptor_First.png)

>>41525192
>the Dopant turned around to face Pearl after she leapt over his head, already readying his sword, though he takes his time in doing so
>so when Pearl lunged for him, he easily stepped aside, then brought the sword down on her head
>as he swung, Pearl might feel that the blade itself was radiating an intense amount of heat, more than enough to sear the skin of an ordinary human

Emerald & Pearl!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41525632

File: 1504505795928.png (336.07 KB, 640x363, modern art.png)

>>41525205
>the Dopant was fast, but so was the Pearl
>once he had stepped aside, Pearl would instantly stop her dash, providing her more choices for a dodge
>choosing the simplest, she straightens up her body slightly while spinning over one heel
>this spin sent her away from the sword's trajectory, , while allowing her to instantly follow up with a slash across the Dopant's chest with her spear in one fluid motion

Eclipse Dopant!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41525659

File: 1504544826273.png (2.16 MB, 704x1125, Ecliptor_First.png)

>>41525632
>the Dopant seemed to be a bit sturdier and denser than Pearl, so her elegant dodge left him surprised just enough for her strike to land
>the slash skated across his chest, sending sparks flying off of him, but ultimately didn't seem to hurt him that much
>in response, all he did was again roughly swing his sword, apparently trying to cleave her in two in one swing

Pearl!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41525874

File: 1504627175417.png (385.24 KB, 640x360, serene 2.png)

>>41525659
>a lot of information could be drawn from a few scant seconds in battle
>it seemed obvious to Pearl that she held the advantage in speed and agility, so dodging the Dopant's attacks wasn't too difficult of an issue
>however, in terms of sheer power and endurance, the creature before her greatly outclassed her
>she wasn't a Quartz after all, so situations like this were quite beyond her capabilities

>the sword wasn't difficult to dodge, Pearl simply jumping back

>the Dopant clearly had only a rudimentary knowledge of how to use his weapon, swinging it without finesse or strategy
>however, just one or two blows from it, and she would be in trouble

>Pearl knew better than to try and match the Dopant in brute force, so it was time to play smart

>her body and stance were kept loose, focusing more on dodging the next move quickly over withstanding a direct attack
>in the short window of time allowed after the Dopant's swing, she thrusts her spear forward to strike him on the side, then quickly follow up with a slash
>then immediately fall back to a loose and ready stance, preparing for the next attack
>she needed to keep dodging, staying out of the Dopant's zone and force him into dropping his guard with every attack
>only then could she strike, even if it was a simple poke with her weapon
>she was playing the long game, to slowly whittle at her opponent's defense, energy and nerves, and push them into bigger and more damaging mistakes

Eclipse Dopant!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41525999

File: 1504660122060.jpg (385.52 KB, 1675x2960, IS_Ecliptor_face.jpg)

>>41525874
>the pair of strikes on the Dopant's harder body only sent more sparks flying, seemingly doing more to annoy him than actually hurt him
>though as Pearl correctly surmised, he wasn't really making any sort of plans in this fight, and was just trying to overpower her
>as such, once she'd increased the distance between them, he held out his free hand and began gathering white light in the center of it again
>the light then split into an array of smaller beams, all of them firing straight across the alley and at Pearl's lithe form

Pearl!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41526486

File: 1504904361411.png (409.16 KB, 640x360, high knee.png)

>>41525999
>Pearl was quite content with her strategy, but it definitely had a slight snag to it
>her spear didn't quite seem capable of making any real damage onto the Dopant
>while she could likely easily keep deflecting his blows, there wasn't much use to that if she couldn't actually defeat the being
>it was nothing more than a stalemate until one of them grew too tired, and she wasn't going to risk that plan without knowing how much her enemy could take

>the white light was expected, although the fact it broke off into several smaller beams was definitely new

>Pearl jumped to the side, making use of the walls of the alley to then quickly leap the opposite side, and manage to dodge the beams while also getting closer to her foe
>she zigzagged with each jump, alternating between long distance jumps and short distance hops to make her next landing more difficult to guess
>once she was close enough, she aims the spear downward at the Dopant's ankle, trying to uncover a weak spot on his armored hide

Eclipse Dopant!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41526515

File: 1504926536077.png (2.16 MB, 704x1125, Ecliptor_First.png)

>>41526486
>again, Pearl's strike didn't really seem to phase the Dopant, and he was quick to kick the spear blade away from his ankle after it scraped it, yet more sparks falling off of his body
>he shook his foot for a moment, then let out a slightly annoyed grunt before looking up at Pearl

I think this dance has been going on a bit too long...

>then, keeping his eyes locked with Pearl's, he aimed his free hand over his shoulder, at where he believed Emerald still was

>he then let loose with another beam of white light at the vulnerable non-Gem

Pearl & Emerald!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41526800

File: 1505349025079.png (331.13 KB, 640x360, sword flying.png)

>>41526515
>Pearl could easily see through the Dopant's plan as soon as he aimed the beam at somewhere that wasn't her
>there was no concern on her face, however, as she knew Emerald was smart enough to have ran away from the action, and hide somewhere safe

>definitely


>with certainty


>she knew he was that smart


>...


>...


>...


>her head tilts slight, just enough to spy the locks of light brown hair still peeking out from the edge of the alleyway

>of course he didn't run
>he didn't even move from his location
<"That boy is not right..."

>but annoyance was quickly replaced with panic as the beam fired from the Dopant's hand

>while she had the speed to catch up to the beam, what could she even do when she got there!?
>being blasted by it wouldn't help either of them, and she'd risk opening herself to further attacks if she tried to block it with her weapon
>but if she wasn't holding the weapon, she'd be fine

>with quick thinking, and tremendous marksmanship, Pearl instantly hurled her spear forward

>it flies right past the Dopant in a slight arch, sent with such expert precision that it connects against the white beam, taking the blast itself
>this shattered the spear, but at least it kept the young boy safe

>Pearl let out a sigh of relief, but knew she couldn't drop her guard just yet

>her eyes narrowed, glaring at the Dopant
Your fight is with me, brute! What sort of monster attacks a child of their own species like that!

Eclipse Dopant!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41526818

File: 1505399295667.png (2.16 MB, 704x1125, Ecliptor_First.png)

>>41526800
>the Dopant turned back to Pearl, and though his face didn't change at all, she could practically hear a sneer in his voice

The kind who was sure you'd do that.

>feeling confident now that she was weaponless, the Dopant charged straight for her, again swinging his sword as heavily as possible downwards, acting like a rampaging bull trying to crush whoever was in its way

Pearl & Emerald!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41526837

File: 1505434553857.png (385.24 KB, 640x360, serene 2.png)

>>41526818
>Pearl maintained her composure despite this, albeit her distaste for the Dopant had clearly grown
>she didn't move even as her opponent drew closer, his attacks slow and easy to see coming for someone like her
>she waited until just the right second in a small window of time, quickly reach up to her forehead
>and simply summoning a second spear from the gemstone in her head, just as she nimbly launched herself forward, jumping past the Dopant by a few inches
>while at the same time, she swiped her weapon at the Dopant's face in the hopes of finding a single weak spot she could exploit

Eclipse Dopant!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527012

File: 1505605737674.jpg (385.52 KB, 1675x2960, IS_Ecliptor_face.jpg)

>>41526837
>the spear swipe made its mark, scratching across the Dopant's face and actually causing him to reel from the blow with a shout
>however, when he turned back to look at Pearl, it seemed as though the spear hadn't actually left any marks on his face, even while he was holding his chin
>though it certainly seemed to aggravate him, as evidenced by him shouting and swinging his closed fist at Pearl's head in a backhanded motion with a surprising amount of force

Getting sick and tired of you jumping around like that!

Pearl & Emerald!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527013

File: 1505607738031.png (409.16 KB, 640x360, high knee.png)

>>41527012
-!
>Pearl quickly ducked under the Dopant's fist, silently cursing at herself
>it seemed like no matter what she tried, there was nothing she could do that could actually harm this beast
>she could handle regular criminals just fine and easily overpower them, but in the end, she was still just a Pearl
>she had but one other option to try and take, but if that failed, she'd have no choice but to tactically retreat from the encounter
>for the man to transform, he had to stick a device onto his shoulder, meaning that could very well be a weak spot
Then I shall-
>spinning her spear in her hands, Pearl wouldn't leap away this time
>instead, she'd use their proximity to her advantage as she nimbly sidestepped next to the Dopant to get a clear shot at his shoulder
-stop jumping!
>aiming her spear carefully, she then thrusts the blade onto the Dopant's arm, aiming just underneath his shoulder armor

Eclipse Dopant!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527014

File: 1505612397358.png (2.16 MB, 704x1125, Ecliptor_First.png)

>>41527013

-!

>sure enough, Pearl's theory was a sound one, as her strike to the Dopant's shoulder provoked a more noticeable reaction


GRAAAAARGH!

>he reeled back from the hit, now sounding actually wounded by the strike, holding his arm afterwards

>furthermore, his body somehow began to flicker and fizzle, like a computer screen that was freezing or glitching up
>despite this, he looked back up to Pearl, and when he spoke he tried to sound angry, but the shakiness betrayed that

L-Lucky hit!

>he then brought his sword up and swung down, but this time a ray of light shot off the sword as a curved wave, trying to cut into Pearl from a distance as opposed to getting in close again

Pearl & Emerald!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527015

File: 1505615107423.png (385.24 KB, 640x360, serene 2.png)

>>41527014
>success!

>Pearl couldn't help but grin confidently now that she had a way to fight this creature

>from the way he reacted to a single strike, she figures it wouldn't take that many more in order to cut him down to size
Perhaps so! But I should warn you, I may just be lucky enough to--!
>sadly for her, excessive pride was rarely a boon in situations like this
>in simply jumping backward to dodge the sword, she had failed to notice the light that had gathered around the blade
>she had mere milliseconds to try and shift her weight around and attempt to dodge the wave of light, but it wasn't very effective
>while she managed to dodge a direct hit, the energy wave still struck her arm and shoulder, blasting Pearl backwards with a yelp, and crash against the wall of a building
>she slides to the ground, landing on one knee while breathing heavily, the attack leaving her right arm dangling limply at her side

PEARL!
>she heard Emerald scream from a distance, which didn't help put her at ease in the slightest
>focusing almost immediately on the Dopant, she needed to keep her offense going to prevent him from capitalizing on her injury
>or worse, start to focus on attacking her ward again

>with a grunt, Pearl forced herself back on her feet, teeth clenched as her right arm throbbed with slight burns

>she charged forward, grabbing the spear she had dropped on her way to meet the Dopant once more
>leaping off the ground, Pearl swung a foot to meet the Dopant's face and hopefully throw him off his balance

Eclipse Dopant!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527017

>>41527015
>the foot did connect with the Dopant's face, sending him staggering back out of the alley, likely still dazed from the earlier blow
>now that he was in the main street, he seemed a bit more anxious, looking all around to get an idea of his surroundings
>he then abruptly raised his free hand, more light gathering in his palm
>however, he quickly clenched his hand into a fist, and as a result, the light exploded out from it, acting as a blinding flash rather than a direct attack
>the light illuminated the area for a few seconds, and both Emerald and Pearl would have to shield their eyes from the strain

>when the light faded, the Dopant had suddenly disappeared

>no clear trace of him could be found, save for a pair of scorch marks on the ground where he once stood

Pearl & Emerald!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527081

File: 1505779838805.png (278.31 KB, 640x360, Ill be the best.png)

>>41527017
>Pearl readies the spear in her hand as soon as she lands on the floor
>her kick had bought her enough time to, hopefully, strike at the nerve once more
-!!
>but the sudden burst of light grinds any plans for a counterattack to a complete stop
>Pearl covered her eyes at the brutally bright light, shielding herself in time to prevent being blinded by it for too long
>and even then, these scant few seconds were already too long in her mind, and far too big of an opening for her enemy to take advantage of
>but it didn't seem to come

>when Pearl opened her eyes, the Dopant was nowhere to be seen

>but even with this, Pearl didn't drop her guard, as she had no way of knowing whether her foe had truly disappeared
>while he could very well have retreated, it would be incredibly stupid and shortsighted to start announcing victory without-

WHOO! Alright, Pearl! You kicked that dude's ass!
>Emerald quickly cheered as he ran over to Pearl
>the Gem simply let out a quiet sigh, really wishing the boy had stayed hidden

>she places the tip of her spear on the ground and one hand on her hip

Emmett! We need to talk about your insistence on ignoring my commands!
>she wags a finger at him
I told you to get somewhere safe, and that does not mean "stand five feet away from the dangerous monster!"

>Emmett just frowned slightly, keeping a small cocky grin on his face

Ah, lighten up! It's not like that bastard ever stood a chance against you anyway! He was all meat and all talk!
>his grin grew as he walked over to the scorch marks on the pavement
Just look at that! He gets hit one time, and he just fuckin' blows up! What a WIMP!

!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527083

>>41527081
>given there was no sign of the Dopant anywhere, it seemed for all intents and purposes that Emerald was right, and that the being just blew up
>meaning that, despite Pearl's concerns, this was basically a victory

>unbeknownst to either hero...

>a few blocks away from the alley, atop one of the buildings that made up the higher-rent area of San Fransokyo, was a figure wrapped in black camo attire
>he spied on the two from his perch via binoculars, before reaching to his belt and pulling up a handheld radio device

Reporting in, Dopant has fled.

Figures are still active. Female took minor damage from battle. Male did not engage.

Qualifications are met. Awaiting further instructions.

>the figure then resumed spying on the two, keeping his safe distance for now

>and he would continue to do so until they left

Pearl & Emerald!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527212

File: 1506037960814.png (131.88 KB, 320x358, what.png)

>>41527083
>Pearl simply rolled her eyes at Emmett's casual brushing aside of her concerns
>that boy was a handful, but she was at least glad he was safe and sound
We can't actually be certain my blow was his end. Most likely I merely wounded him, and forced him to escape.
>she glances around her
Or simply regroup... I believe we should retreat, my Emerald.

Eh?
>Emmett raised an eyebrow as he turned to Pearl, but didn't protest too much
I dunno what you're so worried about, but alright.
>he shrugs his shoulders
We pretty much taught all of these shits not to fuck around here anymore, so I'd call this another successful night~!
>he grinned widely, then started to walk away, his arms behind his head

Quite...
>Pearl added, taking one last glance over her shoulder
>but quickly followed behind Emmett, letting her spear vanish in a short burst of light
>she held her arm, but the injury wasn't at all serious, and would heal on its own in a matter of hours
It's also past your appointed bedtime, my Emerald.

>Emmett jolted slightly, groaning under his breath

You remembered that, huh...

But of course.
>Pearl answered quite proudly
I have no problem aiding you on your excursions, but we still have a schedule to upkeep! Proper rest is important for a young man, and your mother-!

Alright, alright!
>Emmett quickly interjected, slipping his hands into his pockets
We'll go home, fuck! I was getting tired anyway...
>he grumbles some more as the two head out into the night, leaving the scene of battle behind

Sylvia!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527521

>Sylvia groans as she walks through her mostly quiet town. Yoley was fun to talk to, and it was nice to have someone who didn't judge her as a friend. ...Wait, did she just say friend?

>The woman stops and shakes her head.


I don't HAVE friends.

>she grumbles before walking more, hand reaching to her bag. She brushes her silver strands out of her face and huffs, before a familiar prickle reaches her neck.


...a portal. Alright, where are ya? Some human mooks aren't good enough, so you wanna throw a Digimon at me?

>she says, directing her questions to the world at large. She looks over across the street, where a strip center with one of those nationwide grocer's. The prickle grows. She sprints across the road, dodging a car as she does so, and runs past a sub shop, a smoothie joint, and stops in front of the liquor store right next door to the grocer. The portal is here.


>she casually strolls into the store after donning her mask, and the cashier blinks.


"Silver? Miss Silver, that vigilante gal?"

Yes, that's me. Listen... Lock the door, close your register, go in the back, and turn off the cameras. Something is about to happen, and I need you to not come out, no matter what you hear. Okay?

>the cashier blinks, and nods.


"U-Um... Yes, ma'am."

>as the cashier does as he is asked, Silver looks at the TV above one of the shelves, as it fades to static. That's where the portal is forming.


That TV isn't networked, is it?

"It is, actually..."

>That explains that. She crosses her arms as she waits for the Bio-Emerging Digimon as the cashier flees into the back room, closing the door behind him.


Come on out, monster... Let's play.

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527523

File: 1506390494266.png (Spoiler Image, 373.79 KB, 360x480, strike fast.png)

>>41527521
>true to the prickling's prediction, it wasn't long before unusual activity began to emerge within the liquor store
>the static on the television began emitting a cacophony of screeches and gurgling, as if thousands of channels were trying to play at the exact same time
>all while a light began to shine amidst the black and white snow, faint at first, but very quickly erupting into a powerful flash

>and from the light, something launched out of the screen, flying in a downwards arc

>the heavy stone boulder crashes right into the counter, easily smashing it with little damage done to itself
>but as the boulder laid there, it would soon be apparent it was no ordinary stone once it began to stand up
>and let out an angry growl...

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66iMd-lpC9E

>the Gotsumon wasted no time, flailing its heavy stone fists against what remained of the store's counter to smash it to pieces
>it let out another growl as it continued ti wildly thrash about, stomping its feet, and tossing pieces of the counter against the liquor displayed on the walls
GWAUUUUUN!!

Sylvia!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527526

>>41527523

>The boulder smashing into the counter was enough for Sylvia. Uugh, this thing was made of stone, so going proper barefists wasn't gonna do much. Why'd she have to get a Digimon she couldn't punch without hurting herself? As the rock throws his tantrum, she walks up to him.


Oi, Gotsumon! Calm the hell down!

>she reaches her hand in and grabs the rock monster's arm. Surprisingly, she is able to hold it locked!


CHILL!

>A Child form, made of stone, and clearly freaking out. Obviously, he didn't come through by choice, and besides the fact punching stone tends to not end well for flesh, she didn't want to hurt this guy... Until he hurt her first, at any rate.

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527528

File: 1506391671878.png (92.59 KB, 320x320, the best around.png)

>>41527526
GWAH-CK!?
>the Gotsumon jolted as it felt something touch its arm, clearly not being a fan of that
>it let out a loud screech, stomping its feet and flailing its arms
LEAVE GOTSUMON!

GOTSUMON SMASH YOU!
>it swung its heavy, rocky fist around before swinging it straight at Sylvia's jaw

Sylvia!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527529

>>41527528

>Lucky Sylvia had her mask on, which is made of metal. That doesn't stop the mask from ringing though and disorienting her however. She falls back and groans.


Alright, Gotsumon. I tried to play nice.

>she reaches into her back and produces a couple fingerless gloves that she slots onto her hands. Metal spikes jut from the knuckles.


I ain't no Becky, so you're not gonna smash.

>she cringes in her mask. why did she reference that video?


>She drops down and swings at Gotsumon's face!

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527530

File: 1506393362880.png (252.48 KB, 295x430, like a hurricane.png)

>>41527529
>CLONK!
>the fists connect to the Gotsumon's face with enough force to topple over the rocky Digimon (thanks in no small part to his massive head)
>but the attack didn't quite seem to do much in giving the monster pause, as it didn't stop its shouting in the slightest
RRRRAAAAARRRRGH!!

GOTSUMON SMASH YOU! YOU NOT SMASH GOTSUMON!
>it quickly sprung back up to its feet, fuming with anger
>quite literally, as steam was building up on its head
GOTSUMON SHOW YOU! GOTSUMON SMASH YOU!
>the Gotsumon then aimed the top of its head directly at Sylvia, and shoots out a large Angry Rock at her at high speeds

Sylvia!7NeutyDoHUCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527532

>>41527530

>The girl yelps as she catches the rock and slides backwards on her feet from the momentum. Ow, that hurts.


Oh come on. Did you take humans for granite?

...wow, that was a rock-solid pun.

>she smirks under the mask as she jumps forward, only to bring the rock Gotsumon conveniently supplied her down on its head!

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527533

File: 1506394799812.png (61.74 KB, 291x240, stand aside.png)

>>41527532
>CRONK!
>the rock is smashed right on top of the Gotsumon's head, forcing its legs out from under it
>it falls down once more, landing on its rear with a groan while it held its head
GOTSUMON DON'T LIKE YOU!
>it quickly shouted
GOTSUMON SMASH WHAT GOTSUMON DON'T LIKE!
>letting out a loud whine, Gotsumon then lunges forward while looking to clamp down on Sylvia's leg with its wide and powerful stone jaws

Sylvia!7NeutyDoHUCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527539

>>41527533

>Sylvia yelps as she jumps back to avoid the chomp on her leg.


Oi, biting isn't fair in a fight, you graphite jerk!

>She chucks the rock at the Gotsumon this time, and growls. She had to wrap this up quickly and get him back into the portal. There are too many people around outside for this to remain contained for much longer!

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527707

File: 1506442369262.png (373.79 KB, 360x480, strike fast.png)

>>41527539
>CLONK!
>the Gotsumon stumbles back, rubbing its head after the rock bounces off of it
>it growls angrily, clearly only getting more aggravated than hurt with each blow
RRRRRRRAAAGH!

GOTSUMON HATE YOU! GOTSUMON HATE YOU!
>slamming its feet on the ground, more hot steam began to billow out of its head
>the Gotsumon then swings its arm in a wide circle, before slamming down furiously into the ground, causing an Earth Tremor strong enough that pillars of rock erupt in a line in front of it, heading straight to Sylvia

Sylvia!7NeutyDoHUCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41527918

>>41527707

Oh gods.

>One of the pillars smacks her in the chest and the face, throwing her back into the wall with a loud crash. She falls to the floor, stunned for a moment, before she rises.


Alright, big guy. You made your point.

>she starts walking up to the Gotsumon... and reaches out to grab him. But he can get a glimpse up her sleeve and see her Digivice!

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41528046

File: 1506535438126.png (252.48 KB, 295x430, like a hurricane.png)

>>41527918
>the Gotsumon growls more as Sylvia gets closer, stomping a foot on the ground
>with a loud shout, it fires another rock from the top of its head towards the woman
DON'T COME NEAR GOTSUMON!
>it then sends another, quickly followed by a third Angry Rock
>all the while, the steam coming off of it grew more and more intense

Sylvia!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41528082

>>41528046

>her hand falls down as she ducks under the rocks.


Let's just get you home now. Come on!

>she takes a rock to the face and falls onto her back, eyes rolling behind her mask. She groans and gets up, a silvered purple aura forming around her body.


Alright, you little shit. You are going BACK IN THAT PORTAL!

>she stomps up to the Gotsumon and attempts to slam her fist right between his eyes, augmented by her Digimon half starting to rise. Not enough to trigger her need to evolve, but enough to augment her strength to be on par with even the granite child.

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41528159

File: 1506590540750.png (61.74 KB, 291x240, stand aside.png)

>>41528082
>CLONK!
>the fist strikes the Gotsumon square in the face, forcing it to tumble backwards onto the ground
>it rolls from the force, only coming to a stop due to colliding against the wall
>it groans, the punch actually hurting, and it begins to stands up
YOU... HURT... GOTSUMON...

GOTSUMON HATE BEING HURT!
>by now, the steam coming off of the Digimon was like a kettle being left on the stove for too long
>its face contorts into a furious scowl, the rocks that made up its body actually slightly glowing red from the built up heat
GOTSUMON HATE YOU! GOTSUMON SMASH YOU! GOTSUMON SMASH YOU TO BITS!
>it begins stomping its feet down like a brat throwing a fit
>but as more steam was let off of its body, and the hotter it became, it wasn't long before the wild Digimon started to glow
>a very powerful white glow that quickly consumed the critter's small frame
>and all too familiar glow...

>continued...

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41528160

File: 1506590911239.png (384.22 KB, 360x480, no smoking allowed.png)

>>41528082
>>41528159
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1_tuV4BKz8

>the glow that had once came from a small rocky creature had now expanded into something much, much larger

>Digivolution had transformed the clunky Gotsumon into a towering Golemon
>the monster had grown so large and thick, the liquor store could barely contain its girth anymore, its broad shoulders nearly touching both ends of the small space
>now larger than Sylvia, the living wall expelled an abundance of hot gas from the smoke stacks on its back
>it opened its maw, letting out a rumbling roar before striking out against its opponent
>the Golemon inhaled deeply, before releasing a wave of super-heated gas from its mouth towards Sylvia, the Crimson Curse burning as hot as a flamethrower

Sylvia!7NeutyDoHUCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41528271

File: 1506626473510.png (167.8 KB, 502x636, KageKazemon.png)

>>41528159

>As the glow begins, Sylvia gasps.


Oh shit. OH SHIT!

>she stumbles back and flicks her Digivice into her hand as her own aura surges with power.


Don't you-

>but it was too late.


>>41528160

>Golemon now stood in the tiny room, and unleashed his Crimson Curse. Sylvia flips backwards and kicks the door open so she can roll out of the way outside before diving back in.


Alright. It's time.

>She stands in front of Golemon, the aura focusing into her right hand and glowing bright. She holds out her digivice in front of her.


Digisoul... CHARGE!

>she slams her hand onto the top of her digivice, where the aura sinks inside it. The screen glows bright.


BIO-EVOLUTION!

>She begins to glow herself, forming, changing, before the light bursts from her, leaving a much taller, dark armour clad fairy standing there.


KageKazemon!

>She smirks and crosses her arms in front of her as black wind erupts from her finger tips.


Black WINDS!

>She whips her hands forward to slam her darkness infused winds into Golemon, since he can't exactly dodge in this tiny room.

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41528272

File: 1506634516245.png (407.92 KB, 360x480, come here.png)

>>41528271
>the powerful gusts of black wind easily collide with Golemon's massive frame, lashing at it like hundreds of cutting whips
>but the monster was proving to be a very hardy opponent, the winds only really serving to slow it down rather than cause any long-lasting damage
>with a powerful roar, the Golemon made it clear he had no intention of remaining trapped in the tiny store
>he began pushing against the black wind, quickly gaining speed as he charged forward with a shoulder sticking out
>while tackling Sylvia was its plan, it also charged with enough power to barrel out of the store entirely by breaking down the walls, and running into the strip mall outside

KageKazemon!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41528273

>>41528272

>KageKazemon is slammed into by the large golem, and used to break down the wall!

>And that just pisses her off as the public is now in direct danger. She flaps her wings to get up into the air above the Golemon.

I didn't want to have to destroy you, but now I have to. ...Forgive me.

>she does a little flip and drops ass-first onto Golemon's head.


Infactuation Strike!

>The hope was Golemon was not so simple-minded that her attack would cause him to be stunned, trapped in a sudden love for her... so she could shove a ball of power right down its throat and destroy it from within. ...But it all depended on how stupid Golemon actually is.

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41528394

File: 1506739719852.png (384.22 KB, 360x480, no smoking allowed.png)

>>41528273
>Sylvia wouldn't find it difficult to connect any of her attacks onto the stone monster, her speed far outclassing the lumbering Golemon
>her rump came crashing down quite easily on top of its head, forcing it to stumble slightly as its nearly knocked onto the ground
>unfortunately for her, the love spell proved ineffective when faced against the rage that had caused the small Gotsumon to Digivolve
>the monster let out a massive roar, drowning out the terrified screams of the strip mall's attendants as they ran from the scene
>with the KageKazemon flying above it, the Golemon began expelling more and more super-heated gas from the smokestacks on its back allowing the sheer heat of his Crimson Curse to affect Sylvia and weaken her
>while at the same time, it swung its massive hands as if attempting to swat a fly

KageKazemon!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41528399

>>41528394

>She groans as the smoke does begin to affect her, but she still nimbly avoids the giant hands as she moves back away from him.


Uugh, you reek... Okay, let's try something new.

>she grins as she takes to the air again, wind whipping from her fingertips as she spins in the air, forcing a vortex of black wind.

>The smoke from Golemon would be gathered into the vortex, merging the power of the Curse with her own black winds without affecting herself.

Alright, open up!~

>she coos before forcing the vortex towards Golemon, hoping it would open its mouth to allow the mixed attack in to disrupt it from the inside.

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41528404

File: 1506802236877.png (358.55 KB, 600x460, whats happening.png)

>>41528399
>luckily, it would have been harder for the Golemon not to open its mouth for a roar, allowing the black wind to enter down its throat
>the Golemon coughs and chokes slightly, stumbling back as the wind gets forced down its throat
>the actual smoke didn't affect it, as his body was already full of the heated gas anyway, so only the black wind was proving to have a slowing effect on the monster

KageKazemon!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41528444

>>41528404

>she gives a little smirk as she starts spinning in the air again, trying to force more wind down Golemon's throat.


Now now... Let's just blow you apart now. It'd be a stream come true.~

>she giggles a little as she keeps up her offensive. At least if she keeps Golemon from moving, nobody will get hurt.

>but the attack is starting to tire her out. She isn't gonna be able to maintain this stream for long.

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41528452

File: 1506831634352.png (384.22 KB, 360x480, no smoking allowed.png)

>>41528444
>the billowing wind continued to do its job, holding the monster back from Sylvia
>however, she had forgotten one rather crucial part in her plan to fill the Golemon with air
>and the strength with which the black gas was escaping from the Golemon's back was a good indicator was to what that was
>no matter how much air Sylvia pumped inside the Golemon, it had plenty of exhausts from which it could escape, preventing a very messy death for itself

>sadly, the Golemon wasn't intending on just sitting around in an impasse

>stupid as it may be, violent instincts could sometimes be creative
>so the Golemon put its massive, powerful hands to good use, simply clawing into the ground, and grabbing hold of a thick clump of concrete and dirt
>it then tossed with at the KageKazemon with dubious accuracy, but it made little difference to it as it simply dug into the ground once more, and again, and again, keeping up a barrage of debris being tossed at its foe

KageKazemon!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41528477

>>41528452

>she lets out a sudden scream as she is smacked in the face by debris and she falls to the ground, pinned and soon buried by asphalt.


I'm... such an idiot...

>she groans as she struggles to free herself. But it wasn't quite enough.


>strapped to the table. Datamon injecting her with something. Was it her partner? She struggles. No use. What is going on? Why are they doing this to her?


>suddenly, thick black fog starts to radiate from her body, rising between the cracks of the debris.


....Come on, big boy. Dig me out to finish me... I've got a nasty surprise for you...

>she growls... Something has flipped. And Golemon is about to bear the brunt of an episode.
This post was edited by its author on .

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41528786

File: 1507007356469.png (459.71 KB, 370x537, spicy meatballs.png)

>>41528477
>the Golemon shook its head with a low grunt, letting out a strong puff of smoke from its smokestacks
>it roars, slowly approaching the mound of debris it had buried the KageKazemon under
>stopping just a few feet away, the Golemon inhaled deeply, before releasing another Crimson Curse from its mouth, looking to bake the other Digimon underneath the dirt

KageKazemon!MobileNeutCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41528802

>>41528786

>she growls as the heat starts building up in the asphalt surrounding her.


Oh you bitch...

>she growls as she stretches out her fingers as best she can, before drawing air into herself. A sudden vacuum force drawing the atmosphere inside her. Not that she can hold it for long, since she is slowly damaging herself as well by taking in that Curse. But it is worth it for a one shot.

>and then she practically explodes.

>asphalt, Curse, and hurricane winds whip in a sphere around her, spirally rapidly and tearing at Golemon as KageKazemon rises from the ground, hands posed like an ascending goddess.


Bear the brunt of my storm. And be destroyed!

>she screams as she suddenly accelerates into Golemon's chest, punching furiously as she focuses on keeping her Storm Sphere going, so Golemon is being battered from all directions as she attempts to tunnel through its chest.


THIS, however, is for trapping me! NOW DIE!

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41529144

>>41528802
>the sudden and violent rising caught the Golemon by surprise
>the powerful winds, joined together with the debris they carried forced the Golemon to shield its face and eyes
>which left its torso completely unprotected, beyond the thick layer of rock that surrounded it
>but even that rock had its limits, and the barrage of attacks by the KageKazemon had clearly gone past that limit
>each heavy punch causes a new crack to appear on the Golemon's hide, softening and weakening its armor until, finally, she punches right through
>burrowing a hole straight through the Golemon, the monster only managed to stumble back with a short pained howl at the gap in its chest
>from that gap, the Golemon's body was quickly covered in various blacks and greys, its form breaking down into data before bursting into a cloud of pixel ash, the black dust quickly vanishing before it even touched the ground

KageKazemon!7NeutyDoHUCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41529240

>>41529144

>As she punches through the chest of Golemon, she grins in victory... and as the form of the beast starts to break down, she closes her eyes and begins to download as much of the data as she could before it totally faded. Better not waste a potential power boost.

>at the same time, she drops her Storm Sphere, allowing the rubble it picked up to just fall to the ground. Once the download was complete, she fell to the ground knees first, leaning back as her Digimon form fades, returning her back to human, still clad in her mask, and she just waits... Too tired to move.

I am going to be... so sore... Ow...

Chaser!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531310

File: 1508275614576.jpg (108.1 KB, 560x560, 1000000331_1.jpg)

>Foundation X's interpretation of Mashin Chaser, made by mixing Roidmude technology with the previous Memory interface tech
>After having run off and escaped the rabbit again, Chaser was determined to prove she was still useful before returning to the foundation

>Thankfully, her target, SMITE, had made it all too easy for her, back in their origin world, she'd be able to both kill/capture him and get him back to headquarters without anymore of those finicky portal systems that had been rigged up


>She'd managed to track him down and knock him into the wall

>She'd blink, noticing a shiftcar on the ground, she'd got to pick it up

...What's this then? Did the rogue try to steal something new from the labs? Did you think this'd give you a chance in hell at beating me?


>She scoffs as she picks up the shift car off of the ground and kicks SMITE in the gut, causing them to transform back into their white haired civilian state


Why don't I finish you off with this?~

>She teases maliciously as she holds up the shift car in front of his face

Chaser!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531311

>>41531310

>SMITE would cough violently as air and fluids wracked out of the robot's body


>He shook and stuttered even as he clung onto the Gaia memories he had...before dropping them once he got kicked in the gut again


Ugh... I don't know what that does

Chaser!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531312

File: 1508275678315.jpg (4.74 MB, 2894x4093, 43757183e3b7d4e688c12087b8436b…)

>>41531311

>Chaser would pick up the dropped memories


Surely it's got to have some strength to it if you're so desperate to keep a hold of it! I'm doing it.

>She shoves the car into her brake gunner


TUNE: ETERNAL

>She blinks confused at first before suddenly it announces


BREAK YOUR BODY: REBOOT

>She's suddenly covered in a convulsing set of blue and purple lightning, even catching fire in some places before falling over in pain

>She screeches out....

Arrrrgh!!! NO what...who...?!

Chaser!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531313

>>41531312

>SMITE stares briefly and groans, he wasn't willing to stick around


>As The Chaser writhed and groaned in pain, SMITE climbed atop of Chaser's motorcycle, the Ride Chaser


>Riding off in the distance...

UFO!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531873

File: 1508631420025.png (88.5 KB, 330x159, 330.png)

>A UFO hovered over the city of ANGEL GROVE, California

>Without the power rangers there to defend Angel Grove currently, the Vortaak saw fit to attack and raid the area


>And so they beamed down a shrunken down kaiju into the underground depths

>They had need of the jewels and gold stored within the buildings through out angel grove, and this Kaiju would do just that

Varan!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531874

File: 1508631452177.jpg (50.21 KB, 426x400, varan1.jpg)

>>41531873

>In the middle of a local Jewelery store, Varan dug up from bellow! It immediately ran towards the jewels and gold of the store and attempted to grab onto it and attach it to its back and tail!, dumping loads of the materials into the hole it came out of before screeching at civilians for more!


>The creature roared with anger and breathed flames out towards the civilians!

Wingate Ipswich!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531876

File: 1508636705389.png (2.06 MB, 1800x1964, wgglasses.png)

>>41531873
>>41531874
>as the flame would get ready to scorch the civilians, a wall of what appeared to be clear blue coral would appear between them and the flames. As the flames would subside, inspection from the civilians were left frightened but unharmed.

>front and center with them, was a woman in expensive looking clothes, with a peculiar, hair style.

>Wingate adjusted her glasses.

What 'ave we here? So I guess it is true, dragons really are attracted to gold and jewels.

>removing her glasses and putting them in a case in her coat pocket, the woman showed no signs of fear in the face of the monster, a eerie calm smile on her face.


Zey do not appreciate the value one bit.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531877

>>41531873
>>41531874
Shield on
>The flames would suddenly be blocked by a large shield in the shape of a space shuttle.
>Standing in front was a figure dressed in white and black.
If you all can, could you all please leave the building?
I'll try to keep this one busy so you can escape.

???!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531878

>Britain!
>Britain!
>Britain!

>Britain had a long-standing history and fascination with mysticism and the supernatural, so it was no real surprise to find that those very things did exist

>hidden in the shadows lived an entire community of the strange, the abnormal, all sorts of things that went bump in the night
>naturally there were those on both sides that wanted to commit crime and wage war on the other, just as there were those who wanted to promote peace and love between both sides
>even though some of these beings were predatory in nature to humans, that didn't seem to make the debate any less heated
>so it continued on for years and years after their discovery, any progress made being minimal at best, with many content to simply let the two sides remain as they were

>and then aliens invaded

>frequently

>after the first decade of that happening, Parliament decided that it was time to bury the hatchet and unite against what was perceived as a common threat

>so, an agreement was made between the heads of both communities, and they soon joined forces to ward off extraterrestrial threats to their common home
>both in public, and in secret

>many years had passed since then, and those of both groups had begun to integrate with the other

>and while there were those who ridiculed the idea and continued to seed hate and mistrust, they would always be around for one reason or another
>for the most part, a human wandering the land of the dead, his arm linked with a zombie bride, was no longer so unusual
>nor, perhaps, a creature of the night operating with the human police...

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531879

>>41531878
>deep in the heart of London, the hours ticked away further and further into the night
>but all was not quite so peaceful on this foggy dark night

>Mademoiselle's Stones was a small little shop, but one that attracted quite a lot of clientele

>Mademoiselle's was home to many, many precious jewels and gems, earning quite the living on its great collection and expert craftsmanship for those looking for a special one-of-a-kind gift

>but sadly, such a precious display of items tended to call forth some unwanted attention

>three weeks now, Mademoiselle's Stones had found itself under siege by mysterious cat burglars
>three weeks now, that the police had been unable to identify who or how these burglars managed to enter and exit
>no matter how much surveillance was set up, how many stakeouts; like ghosts in the dark, they appeared and disappeared without a single trace

>it had been a couple of hours since the last robbery, and once more the police found themselves at a loss

>no footprints, no fingerprints, no hide nor hair had been uncovered from the burglars, and the cameras had all been shortened out
>as a cold trail runs even colder, the garrison of yellow-shirts grows smaller, leaving the store unprotected once more

>this was the right time to strike...


>in the dead of night, a lone figure used to fog to its advantage

>the street lights did little to penetrate the thick fog, and the police tape was far from an obstacle to those determined enough
>entering the store undetected was stressful, but not very difficult as the number of eyes had dwindled immensely over the hours

>the figure slithered along the shop, a silent shadow on the walls

>until the silence was broken, a metallic click resonating in the empty shop
>this was followed by another, and another, as the camera did its job, taking as many pictures as it could
>the missing items, broken displays; everything was fair game for the metallic eye of the camera

>it was a simple job; just get in and get out

>and it was carefully planned
>nothing could go wrong!

Varan!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531882

File: 1508640655099.png (155.16 KB, 286x300, latest.png)

>>41531877

>Varan's flames would briefly turn to plasma, the kaiju's actual energy attack before it jumps backward


>While the people leave and rush out of the buiilding, Varan lets out a sonic screech breaking the glass of the building it was in and around them


>>41531876

>While not a dragon, Varan most certainly recognized Wingate as a threat


>Its instinct was to "Run away" but a beeping in its mind, a bopping in its nervous system caused it to push forward and suddenly glide towards Wingate at Mark 1 speeds!

???!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531883

>>41531879
>though the hour was late, and many of the officers had long since departed the crime scene, the store was not as abandoned as one might suspect
>one of the advantages of working nights for one's entire existence, is that it made one very good at blending into dark places
>which was the perfect way to catch anyone who felt like sneaking in somewhere they shouldn't

>not that the person snapping pictures would notice this

>looking through the lens of the camera would reveal nothing strange in the dark shop
>but whoever was holding the camera would feel something amiss as they continued their work
>such as hearing the slight blowing of the wind, despite the windows not being open
>or feel a chill in the air, or the wind shifting just past him where he stood
>and then, he'd hear something touch down on the floor right in front of him
>and yet, still, the camera picked up nothing

Oi.

>and then a woman's voice spoke to him

>from directly in front of him
>but the camera still showed nothing

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531886

File: 1508641151400.png (222.94 KB, 720x406, it cant be.png)

>>41531883
-!?
>the young man froze in place as he heard a sound
>and he froze a second time (somehow) when someone talked to him

>quickly turning around, he saw nobody

>but the sound did come from in front of him
>but turning around again still revealed nothing, the young man keeping the camera close to his face (they couldn't ID him that way, right?)

>but if there was nothing there still

>that could only mean
J-JINKIES!
>he jumps a few feet in the air, and far away from his current location
I-I-It is a ghost burglar! The fortuneteller was right!
>his camera suddenly begins rapid-firing snapshots, the photographer trying very hard to catch a glimpse of the spectral figure in at least one of his photos (those pictures often sold for good money in those paranormal magazines!)
This post was edited by its author on .

???!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531887

File: 1508642308934.jpg (487.26 KB, 740x618, Seras_Victoria_by_Azley.jpg)

>>41531886
>at first, there wasn't any direct response from the other figure in the room
>nor was there anything showing up in the pictures that the photographer was still taking, despite the figure being presumably right in front of him

.....

>after a few seconds, there were a few audible footsteps moving across the floor

>not the sort of noise one would expect a ghost to make
>then, the cameraman would feel a hand grasp the camera, only to push it away

Wrong spooky charactuh, mate.

>once the camera was away from his line of vision, the cameraman would see the figure much more clearly

>what with her staring disapprovingly right into his bespectacled eyes, leaning down to do so, her own eyes a deep burning red
This post was edited by its author on .

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531888

File: 1508643002868.png (739.17 KB, 1136x640, look whats going to happen by …)

>>41531887
Wha-...?
>the young man blinked behind his thick glasses when his camera gets pushed away
>and right in front of him stood another figure (and quite the figure) that he hadn't seen before

>it took a while for all of the information to solidify in his head

>he was still a bit nervous, stressed, scared, and now, a little embarrassed, so it didn't quite click as quickly as he'd have hoped
>but it got there, eventually
...

... vampire, right?
>he quickly asked, pointing a figure at the woman
I remember reading about your type, yeah!
>apparently, England was quite the hotspot for their kind
>he looked down at his camera, looking a bit disappointed
Guess you guys really can't be photogra-aaaaAAAAAAAAAHH, VAMPIRE!
>he quickly jolted back yet again, a look of alarm on his face as he realized what he was staring at
>a vampire!
>nosferatu!
>the blood-sucking undead!
>so they were behind this!
>...
>and he couldn't even get a picture to prove it!
Dammit!
>he quickly shouted, throwing his camera on the ground in frustration
>only to quickly jolt again, scrambling to pick it up and inspect the camera
Nonononononono! It's OK, it's still OK, right? Right!?
>thankfully, it was a sturdy camera, so there wasn't any visible damage

Wingate Ipswich!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531891

File: 1508645138212.jpg (799.95 KB, 1447x2047, small wingate.jpg)

>>41531882
Hmph~ So keen.

>in a flash of blue light, 4 tentacles, which looked to be made of luminous, blue water, manifested on her back.

>using the bottom pair, she struck the ground in front of her, pushing her back and away from the monster's path, staying out of range.
>now, with her body off the ground, using the pair of tentacles as a long pair of legs, the witch smirked. Crossing one leg over the other, she gave the appearance of sitting in an invisible chair, high up in the air.
>it had been a while since she got in a fight. She might as well showboat.
What am I going to do with you?

>using one of the free tentacles, she brought it down, using it as a whip, aiming for the monster.

>despite its slender appearance, it posed great strength

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531893

File: 1508646315392.png (896.28 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_oxz75x7v1N1wd1uppo1_128…)

>>41531888
>unfortunately, Seras was used to reactions like this by now
>they had happened quite a bit when she first made her way to human society, everyone assuming she was out for blood and throwing garlic or crosses at her
>and it still happened every so often, though not to such an extreme
>and while it did bother her at first, it wasn't such an upsetting issue now as it was vexing
>after all, she had a job to do, and some shmuck freaking out in a crime scene was only making that more difficult

>so after this oddball started scrambling for his camera, Seras knelt down beside him, still wearing the same disapproving look


So...

Yew moind explainin' wot yer doin' in a croime scene?

Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531906

File: 1508684025581.png (301.59 KB, 500x281, lets go.png)

>>41531893
>Virn froze for a second at the blunt question, knowing full well he didn't have a reasonable answer
>as an independent photographer, he hoped to grab a few good pictures of the crime scene to sell towards a few publications
>and maybe even find some clue the police had missed; those were always in hot demand
>but now he found himself face to face with a vampire, who may or may not have been the perpetrator of these crimes
>it would make sense that a supernatural being was behind all of this after all
W-Well, uhh...
>with nowhere left to turn, he needed to make due with his best weapon in these types of situations
>bluffing straight out of his ass

>Virn raised his head, giving the blonde a very suspicious leer from behind his glasses

>leaning in with a very accusatory look on his face, he hoped to put just enough pressure on the woman that she'd buy into his own conviction
Do you mind explainin' what you're doin' in a crime scene!?
This post was edited by its author on .

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531907

File: 1508685224420.jpg (226.19 KB, 1024x768, Seras.Victoria.full.322809.jpg)

>>41531906
>Seras blinked once and looked at Virn with a slightly surprised expression, not expecting him to turn that question around to her
>though said surprise faded quickly, replaced with her earlier annoyed look
>feeling courteous enough to answer his question though, she reached into one of the pouches on her belt, removing an object from it and holding it up
>what looked like a wallet instead unfolded to reveal a police badge, along with a drawing of Seras's face - since a photo obviously couldn't be taken of her
>(the drawing wasn't very flattering)

Because it's my job t' guard th' place in case th' prepetratuhs of th' robbery come back.

Aftuh all, criminals return tew th' scene of th' croime...

>again, she narrowed her eyes, clearly feeling suspicious of Virn now


Don't they?

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531908

File: 1508686084737.png (308.25 KB, 512x357, kick their butts.png)

>>41531907
>oh, she was a cop
...

...

>SHE WAS A COP!

>but, wow, she looked really young for a cop
>BUT SHE WAS ALSO A VAMPIRE!
>so that could explain a few things

>a wide gamut of emotions crossed Virn's mind, and his face did a decent enough job of hiding all of them

>he'd started this standoff, so he needed to keep on the pressure!
Y-Yes, they do...
>after a few seconds of staring at the badge, he quickly reached into the pocket of his vest, pulling out a black wallet of his own
That's why I'm here!
>he opened it, revealing an ID card inside with a recognizable symbol on it
I'm Agent Smith, from Interpol.
>but just as quickly as he showed the card, he'd immediately close it
>leaving whether or not Seras had noticed it was just a badly edited library card up sheer luck
I was sent here to make sure your people hadn't missed any possible leads! We have good reason to believe these robberies are tied with an international criminal group!
>he slid the wallet back in his pocket, crossing his arms as he kept the stare locked onto Seras's eyes
How has it been three weeks, and you guys can't find a single clue!?
>he leaned in even further, pushing the pressure back onto Seras's side
You have tons of manpower on this store at all times, and yet the crooks still manage to slip under your noses...
>leaning in even further, he continued his barrage of accusations
It's almost like our perp knows the ins and outs of all of your plans, and knows exactly when and how to strike... Maybe because they are the only person on duty during the time the robberies start!
>his glasses take a menacing shine, and he's practically on the tip of his toes with how much he's leaning over Seras
Such an interesting possibility, wouldn't you say!?

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531909

File: 1508687764307.png (363.99 KB, 565x649, tumblr_nhomjiBoWy1tqg0sto3_128…)

>>41531908

-?!

>she certainly didn't expect that response to get thrown at her

>in tune with Virn leaning in closer, she kept leaning back, only further emphasizing how he was now doing everything possible to look down on her
>which left her just a bit uncertain of how to respond

>naturally she suspected this person definitely wasn't who he said he was, but if they just kept throwing accusations at one another they'd never get anywhere

>plus, odd as it was, there was the slim chance he was telling the truth
>she didn't know how Interpol worked, so it was entirely possible they hired some skinny fellow with the intent of him being easy to misjudge
>still, there was a pretty easy way to get him to slip up, if he wasn't who he said he was

Oh, yeah, yer absolutely roigh', suh!

>she feigned surprise and trust, clapping her hands together as she expressed her awe, while remaining where she was with him towering over her


Oi didn't consider tha' at all!

>she then gave him a quick salute, playing up her role as the somewhat ditzy common police girl compared to his apparent brilliant Interpol agent


Officuh Seras Victoria, suh! Oi was jus' doin' my duty, yew unduhstand!

Would yew be able t' tell me wot criminal group yew suspect our perps are connected tew?

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531910

File: 1508688801141.png (467.45 KB, 720x480, how ungrateful.png)

>>41531909
...
>it actually worked?
...
>it actually worked!

>a wave of confidence washed over Virn as he dodged a very large bullet

>he'd tried this tactic before, but never on an actual police officer!
>sometimes, desperate moves end up paying off after all

>but now, he had to keep playing along with his own lie...


<"Dammit! What did I get myself into..."


>"Smith" let out a short cough to clear his throat

>luckily, given his job, he should have no problem answering some ordinary beat cop's question
O-Of course I can! We're both on the same side, after all!
>he cleared his throat again and stood up, crossing his arms again
Have you ever heard of the World Hand, Officer Victoria?
>admittedly, it was a bit of a long shot, but it was the first name that came to his head
>in many cases, a lot of people didn't even believe the World Hand existed, and it was just yet another shadowy society conspiracy theorists cooked up to make their lives feel more important
>and while he'd usually laugh at all the theories surrounding them himself, he'd done enough research into the group to believe there was a grain of truth to it
>sure, he definitely didn't believe they were some ancient group of zombie ninja vampires that were created by jellyfish aliens to secretly control the world
>but there were plenty of crimes committed all over the world that seemed to point at a very wide-reaching criminal organization that may or may not employ ninjas
>after all, New York had the Foot, so is it that much of a stretch to believe there is a Hand out there as well?

>happy with his own explanation, Virn decides to continue

If our suspicions are true, then we're dealing with a highly devious group, capable of anything to get what they want!
>he began pacing around the store, trying to play up the part of the experienced detective
They can strike at any time from anywhere, and be anyone they want! These guys do not fool around, and a place with this many valuables is a prime target for such money-hungry villains!

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531912

File: 1508692988838.jpg (16.47 KB, 300x240, Seras-Victoria-banner-image-se…)

>>41531910
>Seras tried to look like she believed what Virn was saying
>she really tried
>but it was likely she looked just a bit distrusting of this story

>she had heard mentions of the World Hand around the office, but almost everyone doubted they really existed

>it seemed like an easy answer for a lot of random crimes, which lent to the idea that it was just a theory
>and while it was entirely possible, especially given all the changes to the world over the past half-century or so, that alone didn't make its existence legitimate

>still, Seras stood up and continued to play the part of the awed lower officer, though it was a little forced because of the urge to shout about how stupid this all was


Oi-Oi see! Tha's...quite devious of them!

>eager to try and turn this around, she didn't dwell on the "agent's" supposed brilliance for long


S-Still, it seems a bit weird...

Oi mean, this place 'as valuable jewels an' gems an' oall tha'...

But if they jus' wanted funds, wouldn' it be easiuh to rob a bank, or even a smalluh store?

Wouldn' fencin' goods leave a trail fer people tew follow...?

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531913

File: 1508693492392.png (307.74 KB, 720x406, let me tell you a secret.png)

>>41531912
It's curious, isn't it?
>by now, Virn almost seemed to into his role to notice anything off about Seras
The thing is, the Hand are smarter than your average crook. For all we know, they have their fingers dipped into every bowl in black markets around the world.

Sure, it leaves a trail, but what use is that trail if it jumps all the way to Timbuktu!
>he wanders around the shop, still thinking
Money will only help so much in a few countries, but valuable stones are valuable everywhere!
>he quickly turns to Seras
Why settle on a flat money fee, when you can double your earnings on an underground auction?

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531914

File: 1508694637989.png (383.05 KB, 716x980, SerasVictoria.png)

>>41531913
>the worst part about all of this was that his logic was sound
>Seras could easily see criminals fleeing to foreign countries with valuable jewels and managing to get the goods they needed for them
>but that didn't necessarily mean they were connected to some nebulous underground cult, or whatever the World Hand was supposed to be

>realizing how this could work against her, Seras suddenly moved closer to Virn


My goodness suh, we moight be on th' verge of one of th' biggest croime busts in 'istory!

>she then abruptly linked her arm with his, already starting to guide him to the door


We must get back tew HQ an' report this! We'll pool our resources an' get everyone workin' on this case!

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531915

File: 1508695037584.png (250.4 KB, 500x281, dont grab the hair.png)

>>41531914
Heh heh... Well, we certainly mi-iiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHH!!
>Seras's sudden physicality clearly caught the young man by surprised
>he let out a squeak, his face instantly growing several shades of red
>what was with this woman!
>why would she just suddenly jump on someone like that!

>in his shocked state, Virn suddenly jumped back to pry himself away from Seras, not even listening to anything she had said

>he collides against an empty cabinet, his shoulder landing on one of the shelves, which...
>click!
Eh?
>the self leaned downwards, activating something
>and suddenly, a trapdoor opened on the floor directly underneath Virn
YYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHH!!
>and he shrieked as he fell straight down the hidden shaft
>there was only a ladder leading down the hole, which sadly Virn was unable to grab in time before he crashed hard on the tunnel below

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531916

File: 1508695770641.jpg (21.15 KB, 500x282, qrhellsingultimateovavouq4.jpg)

>>41531915

-!

>the fact that he jumped away from her like that only seemed to confirm that he was suspicious

>but she didn't expect him to land on one of the valuable cabinets, and then fall through a hole in the floor
>that shouldn't have been there in the first place, on top of that

>Seras quickly dashed over to the hole in the floor, kneeling down to get a better look in it

>her facade gone, she went back to her normal voice, sounding worried as she called out

Oiiiii!

Are yew oalroigh'?!

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531917

File: 1508696332600.png (231.59 KB, 720x406, will you be quiet.png)

>>41531916
>a low groan came out of the hole, which went rather remarkably deep
>not deep enough to grievously injure the young man, however, as he still squirmed slightly
I-I'm... fine!
>he managed to call out, despite clearly being in quite a bit of pain
>glancing around himself, his eyes tried to adjust to the dim tunnel
>it had a few lights but they didn't help much, leaving Virn as a very faint outline from Seras's perspective

>but with all of this, Virn could only really think of one thing

<"Was I actually right!?"
>this definitely explained how the criminals entered and exited the store undetected
>they already had a door straight to the inside!
H-Hey! Vikki!
>he shouted up at the officer
The tunnels keeps going! I think if we follow it, we could-
>he stops, hearing something deeper in the dark tunnel
Huh...?
>he blinks, and hears something else shuffle in the shadows
Uhhh... Vikki? Could come down here...? I would really like to get back up the-EEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIHH!!
>and then, Virn gets dragged deeper into the tunnel, quickly disappearing from Seras's sight

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531918

File: 1508698006039.png (284.35 KB, 635x356, 1386468586390.png)

>>41531917

.....

<"Vikki?"


>at first, Seras was tempted to shout her disapproval of the butchering of her name like that, though she reminded herself that there was a more urgent issue to attend to

>he didn't seem injured, but all the same she should pursue him, in case he decided to make a quick escape

Oalroigh', just 'ang on an' Oi'll come-

-?

>she stopped when she heard Virn suddenly take on a more urgent tone, only to see him get yanked out of sight with a yell


-!

>she then leapt down into the hole without a second's hesitation, peering ahead into the darkness to try and get an idea of what she was getting herself into

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531919

>>41531918
>the young man's screaming could still be heard echoing down the long tunnel
>whatever had grabbed him was moving remarkably fast
>possibly since, as Seras could now see, there were mine cart tracks installed on the floor
>the tunnel kept going forward, and Virn's screams were very quickly going fainter
>until they couldn't be heard anymore...

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531921

File: 1508699348423.png (447.29 KB, 830x467, 524616-seras_victoria.png)

>>41531919
>this was really not good
>she couldn't get a good view of whatever was pulling him away, so she began running down the tunnel at top speed to try and catch up

>Seras did find it a bit strange that there were tracks along the floor, not something one would come across in the basement of a simple jewelry store

>she almost wanted to say that maybe his theory had some validity, but even acknowledging that seemed ludicrous
>whatever the case, she hurried to try and catch him before something could happen to him
>whether he was the actual thief or just some random bystander, she had to rescue him
>it was her sworn duty and all that

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531922

>>41531921
>the tunnel went on for a surprisingly long time, the vampire having to run for quite a few minutes
>but, finally, there was a light at the end of the tunnel, although it didn't quite lead to the outside
>the tunnel ended into another cave, this one rather large, with a big pool of water on one end where a small submarine floated in

>the cave was filled with multiple wooden boxes, most importantly

>while most were closed, those that were open made it clear what was inside: plenty of jewelry, gold, diamonds, and precious stones
>more than that, the cave actually connected to multiple other tunnels, lending credence to the theory that this was a much larger operation than simply that one shop being robbed over and over again
>the carts used seemed to have jet engines, of all things, attached to them, explaining how quickly the thieves had ran away with Virn after grabbing him

>speaking of, the young man had been tossed onto a corner near some rocky formations

>his hands and feet already tied up, and a gag on his mouth to prevent any loud noises from escaping him
>whoever took him clearly worked very fast, as they seemed to be nowhere in the cave...

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531926

File: 1508702199213.jpg (45.28 KB, 640x480, victoria-sera-hellsing.jpg)

>>41531922
>as Seras darted her way down the tunnel, she suddenly skidded to a stop once she reached the mouth, left to observe the truth before her

<"...son of a bitch, he was right."


>well, maybe not completely right, but certainly sort of right

>there was clearly some kind of group pilfering goods from the city above, and were clearly connected to others, given the necessity for a submarine
>but just how far did this reach?

>she glanced to the side and saw Virn against some rocks, but rather than rush out, she ducked against the cave wall to try and stay hidden

>the fact that no one else was immediately observable made her anxious, and certain she would be walking into an ambush
>luckily, there were other ways for creatures of the night to find possible prey
>and so she tilted her head slightly and gave a slow inhale, trying to capture the scents around the room
>if these people had blood in their veins, she would find them

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531929

>>41531926
>the scents in the cave were, sadly, quite numerous and not all unpleasant
>sweat was easily the most prevalent of smells, along with body sprays, perfumes, and a lot of products to try and mask the undoubtedly imposing smell that could fill up the cave after a day's work
>there was also food, particularly the scent of bananas that seemed just as omnipresent as the smell of sweat
>but after wadding through all of those smells, it would finally come to her: blood
>the scent of living, warm blooded beings wouldn't escape her for long, and it wasn't very far away
>in fact, judging from the strength of it... the scent was coming from the other side of the wall, right outside of the tunnel's mouth

>and there were multiple scents...

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531932

File: 1508707428731.png (870.61 KB, 1091x704, tumblr_nhomjiBoWy1tqg0sto1_128…)

>>41531929
>it took a bit of time for her to pinpoint the exact scent in the haze of other smells in the cave
>the salty sweat, along with the stinky body sprays and perfumes, created an odor that stung her sensitive nose
>though she was able to find the scent of fresh blood in the cave, it was surprisingly easy to separate Virn's from the others so as to not throw her off

>something about it was...different

>like it had been seasoned with some hot peppers or spices
>most humans didn't smell like that, so what did that make him?

>something to think about later

>for now, she was able to find more normal scents of blood, though their position was odd
>she slowly crept out from the mouth of the tunnel towards the source of the scent, lightly sniffing the air as she did like a bloodhound
>she then stopped at the wall, pressing her ear against it to listen for anything unusual

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531940

>>41531932
>pressing her ear on the wall would allow Seras to further make sure there was someone else in the cave waiting for her
>she'd be able to hear some light murmuring between at least four distinct voices
>they whispered quickly to one another, but whatever language they spoke, the vampire couldn't

Eric! Magy kauna!
>the harshest voice spoke, clearly annoyed at Eric

Nimae! Jakuba cla-cla!
>a weaker voice spoke, presumably Eric

Tublah-nawda! Etut lawnjaun, Carl!
>the third unknown voice spoke, showing some annoyance at Carl who was, presumably, the first voice

Di jau! Klah-tuna maeh! Bob gi inja ganni! Neh, Bob?
>Carl asked
>but there wasn't any answer

... Bob? Bob ja na?

>the other two voices only responded with some confused sounds

Uhhhh... Bob? Ju te?

Bob? Bob...?

>it seemed like Bob had gone missing, maybe?

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531946

File: 1508708726447.png (267.21 KB, 519x345, 1386408451008.png)

>>41531940

...?

>Seras had no idea what this language was even supposed to be

>it didn't sound like anything close to an Earth language, at least not one she was familiar with
>could that guy have actually be completely right?

>more pertinently was that one of them seemed to be missing, meaning there was a risk of her being found out and surrounded if she wasn't careful

>so, she quickly darted back to the mouth of the tunnel, though she peeked out from behind the wall to see what was about to happen
>if she was right, they'd come rushing out to find their friend, and she'd know what she was up against

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531952

File: 1508709267630.png (Spoiler Image, 104.7 KB, 350x144, thats funny.png)

>>41531946
>as Seras quickly slithered back to the mouth of the tunnel, she wouldn't be able to shake the feeling something was wrong
>it was one of those inexplicable things where one simply couldn't shake the feeling they were being watched

>which she was

>or at least, her posterior was
>as right behind her stood a small figure
>tiny, yellow and with a single large eye
>he stood behind Seras, narrowing his lone eye as he looked at her rump with a pensive frown on his face
Oh! George!
>until he finally spoke up, smiling widely as he recognized "George"
Konneh gimass, papotah!
>Bob then gave "George" a friendly slap on his side

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531957

File: 1508709964315.png (783.72 KB, 1280x948, tumblr_oxt1bdgELC1ubrmwyo2_128…)

>>41531952
>Seras definitely heard a voice suddenly come from behind her, but in the amount of time it took for her to process it and turn, the source decided to make his presence known in another way

>SWAT!


-!!!

>the response was almost automatic

>without even thinking about what the creature was, Seras spun around, grabbed it by its oversized head, and threw it back into the cave
>and it was only when the creature went flying that she seemed to realize what just happened

<"...that's not the kind of alien I was expecting."


>her reflexive act of violence apparently wasn't so much a concern for her right then

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531962

File: 1508710336618.png (66.41 KB, 239x211, this will work.png)

>>41531957
George-EEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!
>the tiny yellow creature barely even had any time to realize its own mistake
>and it easily gets flung cleanly across the entire cave, screaming loudly before colliding against the opposite wall

WAZZA!?
>which naturally grabbed the attention of the other three creatures
WOAH-WOAH-WOAAAAAAH-!
>they came stumbling out from behind their cover
>the three creatures were almost identical to Bob, with tiny yellow bodies and big eyes (although these had two eyes)
>the three where on each other's shoulder, likely the cause of the discussion from earlier as Eric, the bottom of the totem pole, was having difficult maintaining his balance to ensure the three didn't fall on their butts
>which wouldn't quite be a big problem, if Carl wasn't holding a rocket launcher in his tiny hands!

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41531971

File: 1508711361008.png (284.35 KB, 635x356, 1386468586390.png)

>>41531962
>Seras turned to look at the other voices coming into the room, and was rather bewildered by the sight that she was greeted with
>more of the odd yellow aliens standing on one another, like some moving tower, heading over to check on their friend
>the sight would be comical, if not for the rocket launcher the top one was carrying
>this could turn ugly fast if Seras wasn't careful
>unfortunately, since she had already been spotted by one of them, meaning they'd come for her if she didn't get control of the situation quickly
>as such, she withdrew her standard firearm and emerged from the tunnel mouth, aiming it at the tower of creatures and shouting

FREEZE!

PUT YOUR WEAPON DOWN AND YOUR HANDS UP!

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532026

>>41531882
>>41531891
Chain array on
>At the feet of the one behind the shield, a large blunt spiked ball on a chain formed.
>Lifting their arm up, they swung the ball around in a circle above their head before bringing it down towards the monster.
Ma'am, it's really not safe in here!
You should hurry and get out before something happens!

Varan!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532064

>>41531891
>>41532026

>A trio of mechanized godzillanoid mooks beamed down to assist the shrunken down Varan as Wingate and the woman using Fourze-like powers entered the fray


>While Varan was tripped up by Wingate, that didn't stop one of the Mookzillas from rushing at Wingate with a superman punch


>or the other two from firing missiles towards Jenny


>In the confusion, Varan himself would try running over to another jewelry store to collect more items, gliding through the air at a sudden and abrupt 1.5 times the speed of sound
This post was edited by its author on .

Wingate Ipswich!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532077

>>41532026
>looking down on the black and white figure.
Mmm, you zink of me as frail do you not? I have no intention on leaving. After all, zis was my next destination on my shopping trip and dragon over 'ere ruined it.

>>41532064
>her pride having gotten the best of her, Wingate was taken off guard by the mook. The punch making contact, the witch grunted. However, despite her normal, human appearance, the hit didn't do as much damage as one would expect, whether it be some form of magic or some super human durability.

Back off.

>Wingate said, swinging a strong backhand slap at the mook.

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532082

File: 1508726808653.png (104.7 KB, 350x144, thats funny.png)

>>41531971
>the yellow creatures continued their frnatic stumbling, but Eric seemed to hear the officer's demand
>so he did was he was ordered, stopping in place and lifting his tiny arms up

ERIC! ERIC, NO NANA! NO NANAAAAAAH!
>leaving Carl to shout as he and the second critter, Jim, both fell from Eric's head
>splatting on the floor, Carl's finger twitched just enough to...

>Roll 1d2 = 2

>evens, have him let go of the rocket launcher, and it drops on the floor harmlessly

>odds, FSHOOOM!

>there goes the rocket...
>KABOOM!
>and the cave shakes as it explodes against the ceiling, causing rocks to start falling on Seras!

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532086

File: 1508728587035.jpg (21.15 KB, 500x282, qrhellsingultimateovavouq4.jpg)

>>41532082
>Seras jolted when the one holding the rocket launcher fell, apparently not having the sense to put the dangerous weapon down properly
>thankfully, it didn't blow her to kingdom come, so she could proceed with her actual job
>though she was just a bit high-strung after that close call, so she sounded just a bit aggressive as she approached them, still holding her pistol aimed in their direction

OALROIGH', DOWN ON TH' GROUND!

AN' IF YER ALREADY DOWN ON TH' GROUND, STAY THERE!

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532090

File: 1508730366194.jpg (225.71 KB, 1280x960, 22164803_p2.jpg)

>>41532064
>Keeping the shield up, the missiles struck it causing her to slide back into a wall.
>Lowering the shield, she flipped the switch for it off causing it to fade away.
Ow....
>Pulling herself away from the wall, she took hold of the chain with her other hand and started running towards the two that attacked her.
>Giving the ball a wide swing, she tried to hit both of the monsters and knock them out of the building.
>>41532077
It's not that, it's just not safe to fight in a place that can be brought down on us.
>Focusing on the monsters in front of her, she pulled the ball back over to herself and held it in her hand.

Varan and MookaGodzillas!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532099

File: 1508731668764.jpg (344.96 KB, 1280x720, SR4_ChildsPlayPack_digital_din…)

>>41532077

>The Mook stumbled back a bit in reaction to the backhand, but being a miniaturized Mecha Godzilla, strong backhand or no, it doesn't do much to damage it, at first anyway.


>It corrects its movements in a stiff and very angular manner, not unlike automata one may see in a 60's sci-fi serial


>It aimed forward, its yellow eyes seeming to glow a few times before a beam made up of individual streams flashing red, yellow, and blue would fly from its eyes towards Wingate


>>41532090

>The Cosmically empowered Ball and chain, however, are a bit more successful, knocking the metaphorical wind out of the mooks sails, denting their armor and doing a bit of damage to their internals


>One of them slammed into one of the cars near by, thank the gods that Angel Grove was practically the best insured city in the country other than New York or San Fransokyo


>While the one simply knocked down would stumble up and let out a short screeching sound before firing a small beam from its eyes, the one crashed into the truck would stumble upward...


>It would stare into the woman's eyes with a predatory look, the optics narrowing just the slightest hint as it got back up...


>It would bare its teeth outwards and lash its claws ahead before bellowing out a loud mechanized....

...SKREEEEEEEOOOOOOONK
>Afterwards tearing into the front of the car it'd crashed into and throwing the half of the vehicle at the space shuttle woman!

Wingate Ipswich!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532105

>>41532090
>as the blast would head towards Wingate, one of the tentacles on her back would warp and change. On the end, a large ball of water formed.

Mimic!

>the ball of water would split open, changing into a large maw made of water, which moved in front of the witch, literally eating the attack.

>the water that made up the tentacles on her back began to change color. Shimmering with the same color and energy that the beam gave off.
>the tentacle soon changed back to normal, the maw shrinking back down.
>with a smirk, Wingate silently taunted her attacked, before the tentacle fired a beam at him... The same beam he fired at him just moments earlier.

>>41532090
Zen let us take zis elsewhere!

>she said, looking over to the strange woman, taking her eyes off of her opponent once more.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532120

File: 1508781005079.jpg (60.85 KB, 240x400, 22470681_p0.jpg)

>>41532099
Woah!
>Jumping out of the way of the beam that was shot at her, she looked at the one firing it.
Ok, I need to get past that some how...
>Blinking as she heard the other one's roar, she saw half a car being sent flying towards her.
>>41532105
Yeah!
>Throwing the ball into the half a car heading her way, Jen used the momentum to swing it around towards the monster aiming eye beams at her.

Varan and MookaGodzillas!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532121

File: 1508781518794.jpg (170.83 KB, 1920x1080, maxresdefault.jpg)

>>41532105

>The Mecha Godzilla stumbled backward and growled in pain, its own beam cutting through its haul and paining the creature quite a bit


skreeeee!

>It'd shout before attempting to tackle into Wingate


>>41532120

>While the car slams into the Mooka-Godzilla and damages it a bit, it doesn't seem enough to finish it as the Mook then breaks out of the remains of the car and briefly looks back to Varan as it flew, a beam coming out of its eyes and scanning its ally


ADAPTING LIFE FORM DATA

>And with that, it would bolt forward and glide towards the Space shuttle woman with a much lesser version of Varan's own mach-gliding tackle

Wingate IpswichCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532131

>>41532120
Zen let us move!

>Wingate, beginning to move away, trying to lead her opponent to a less dangerous area.

>With fighting, usually came collateral damage, but she wasn't use to such destructive opponents.

>>41532121
>Wingate's tentacles moved to depend her, crossing in front of her.
>blocking the extent of the damage of the tackle, the witch still exerted herself from the attack.
>as she did, she continued to lead the creature away from the area, looking for a parking lot, or possibly an open field or park if she could find one.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532140

File: 1508805187582.jpg (210.42 KB, 1280x960, 21491537_p3.jpg)

>>41532121
>Turning off the switch for the ball and chain, she removed the ones for both it and the shield and replaced them.
Rocket! Winch!
>Once the monster impacted with her, let out a pained yell before holding onto it.
>Reaching down, she switched on one of the new switches.
Rocket on
>>41532131
Alright!
>Firing the rocket on, she tried to drag the monster with her out of the building.
Come on!

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532141

File: 1508805237718.png (104.7 KB, 350x144, thats funny.png)

>>41532086
Bwoah, bwoah, bwoah! Oi, oi, nanda jupa! Jupa!
>Eric rather quickly blurted out, keeping his hands up
>he moved them towards Seras, almost as if trying to get her to calm down
>considering her loud voice and the gun in her hands, it was most likely
Banukah, banukah... Ist pokye! Ha ha!
>he nervously attempted a more relaxed look, slowly lowering his hands
Ist, ist! Nendja poh dyow nan. Ti ti ist, uhh... Nondo te banyan! Heh heh heh!

Et toh... Nan djyahn nan, banukan? Oneg?

Varan and MookaGodzillas!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532143

>>41532131
>>41532140

>The Mook screeched out as it was shoved out of the building by the force of the heroine's rocket


>Most of the civilians had evacuated by now and ran off for cover and to emergency bunkers

>After being home to Rita Repulsa's attacks, Angel Grove was particularly prepared for this sort of thing

>Noticeably, the park near the Angel Grove community center was relatively unharmed


>While the trio of Mecha Godzilla wannabes were shoved out and towards the park


>Varan was still gathering jewels and gold for something, whatever it may be was a mystery to most present, but if the super heroes are distracted by the more dangerous robots and there's a 7 foot lizard trying to steal gold, are you going to stop and question it?

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532144

File: 1508807600010.jpg (10.51 KB, 381x350, 102p7vk.jpg)

>>41532141

.....

>Seras stared at the diminutive yellow being for a moment or two after he finished, looking rather unimpressed with his remarks

>mostly because she couldn't understand them at all

...if yew were tryin' tew tell me t' calm down...

Oi wasn't th' one luggin' around a rocket launchuh.

>she then waved her gun slightly towards the ground


Now on th' ground.

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532151

>>41532144
>the creature quickly froze up, raising its hands into the air once
Bwoah! OK, OK! Antare, antareio!
>Eric slowly moved onto one knee... then promptly fell flat on his face, still keeping his arms up
>at least he was on the ground, with the other three not making much of an effort to stand back up
>it seemed like the young officer had everything under control with little problem

>Virn, meanwhile, tried in vain to shout, his muffled squeaks only barely audible

>he wiggled frantically on the floor, trying to get Seras's attention

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532158

File: 1508813344872.jpg (45.28 KB, 640x480, victoria-sera-hellsing.jpg)

>>41532151
>well at least that went by fairly smoothly
>Seras heard the young man she'd followed down here start to make noise to get her attention, but she had to keep her focus on her new captives
>he wasn't going anywhere, she'd rescue him in a second
>so she approached one of the yellow creatures (Bob? Carl? She wasn't sure) and reached for a pair of handcuffs
>as she quickly cuffed him - needing to properly adjust them given how small their wrists seemed to be - she quickly glanced around the room again, just to see if anything else was amiss

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532248

File: 1508870811006.png (Spoiler Image, 370.72 KB, 455x1000, full.png)

>>41532158
>the yellow thing didn't even attempt to struggle as he was cuffed
>only squirming a bit uncomfortably at the cuffs, he seemed willing to stay on the floor

>however, once Seras turned her head, she'd spot a shadow heading straight at her

>two feet landed right on the vampire's face with a dropkick, launching away
>the owner of said feet then landed on the floor, somehow making almost no noise at all, and tipped her hat up
Aye was wonderin' wot all th' fussin' was about...

Who'd a thunk a lil' police dog would'a wanderer into mah lil' hidey-hole!
>she clicked her tongue, poking Eric with her boot
Oi! Wot's the big idea here!? Ya should be fightin' wif yer life, not lay down like sum pig wif its 'ead lobbed off!

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532253

File: 1508873689207.jpg (226.19 KB, 1024x768, Seras.Victoria.full.322809.jpg)

>>41532248

-!

>Seras noticed the feet flying for her just a moment too late, the dropkick perfectly executed, sending her flying back a couple of feet

>she flopped and tumbled before stopping on the floor, grunting and hissing in pain while holding her now-broken nose
>she lifted her head after a few seconds, getting a proper look at the ringleader of this little crime brigade, then needing to take a second and process it

...well...

>she soon twisted her nose back into place with a short crack, grunting again as she did

>her wound would heal fairly quickly though, so she stood up with little difficulty while wiping away the blood from her nose

Oi probably shoulda suspected somefin' was missin'...

Oi thought poirates went outta style ages ago, though...

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532259

File: 1508875582836.png (38.89 KB, 190x224, tease.png)

>>41532253
>the mysterious pirate scoffed slightly, turning her head towards Seras
What? Lootin', pillagin', takin' everythin' ya want, go anywhere ya want, and killin' any poor sap that looks at ye funny?
>she chuckled, placing a hand on her hip
That sort'a thing ain't ever goin' outta style, lil' doggie. It's lyin' deep in the hearts'a every man, woman an' child on this planet!

Been that way fer all times, love~
>she grinned, taking a few steps closer to Seras
>her boots still made almost no sound, as if the woman was much lighter than she looked
>more than that, the lights in the cave didn't even cause a shadow of her in any angle
>but most importantly, Seras was unable to detect any scent coming from her, blood or otherwise
Yer kind, on the otha' hand... Lawmakers an' guard puppies, chasin' down their own tails in a pointless lil' war... It's quite th' sad sight ta see!

An' Aey'm afraid ye've dug a lil' too deep fer yer bone this time, love.
>she lifted her hand, a sudden burst of ghostly blue fire summoning a large flintlock pistol onto the pirate's hands
Yew and ye're lil' matey there-
>she nodded her head at the tied up Virn, still attempting to struggle out of his bindings
Stuck yer noses where they didn'ah belong!

Wingate Ipswich!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532260

>>41532140
>>41532143
>standing on a pair of her tentacles, Wingate breathed a sigh of relief. Thankfully now, she wouldn't be charged with manslaughter if any of her attacks hit someone.
>which means now, she didn't have to hold back.

>snapping her fingers, a bunch of tentacles rose out from the ground at the Mook's feet, attempting to ensnare them and hold them in place.


Get them! Vite!

>she shouted at the odd rocket girl >>41532140

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532261

File: 1508876868136.jpg (194.92 KB, 900x1061, seras_victoria_vector_4_by_tom…)

>>41532259
>Seras was preparing to grab her pistol again, only to realize that she had dropped it when she was gifted with two feet to the mush
>meaning she had to deal with this mysterious weightless pirate woman unarmed
>at first she assumed she was a zombie of some sort, but even zombies had weight and scent to them
>so maybe she was a ghost of some kind?
>the blue flames that appeared in her hands seemed to support that, so she was really at a disadvantage
>not that it'd stop her

>she adopted a fighting stance while letting out a short scoff


Spare me th' weak philosophizin'.

Takin' wot isn't yours is nevuh gonna be acceptable, an' trust me when Oi say...

>her left arm then suddenly changed colours, her normal skin and clothing tones somehow becoming a solid very dark crimson


Th' long arm of th' law is oalways gonna catch yew!

>she then swung her left fist out, the arm exploding into a shadowy mass that thrust out at the pirate's face

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532262

File: 1508878046887.png (41.03 KB, 190x224, angry.png)

>>41532261
-!
>the arm suddenly changing colors quickly warned the pirate something was coming
>while she wasn't expecting the shadow mass to jump towards her, she expected something and that enough to dodge the incoming blow
>with a long back flip, the woman seemed to glide easily in the air given her weightless nature
>she landed atop a rock formation, a grin still on her face
Well well well, this puppy knows some tricks~!

Aye knew it jus' by lookin' at yew! Ye're not human, are yew? Them's th' eyes of an undead!
>her smile dropped, the woman just looking disappointed now
And ye keep fightin' fer th' livin's laws? What's wrong wif yew!
>she stood up, a more determined look on her face
Yew should be breakin' free'a those shackles, not tighten 'em! We're better than this!
This post was edited by its author on .

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532263

File: 1508880832237.png (154.39 KB, 498x336, 1386468699790.png)

>>41532262
>once the pirate had gotten away from her, Seras swung her arm out to grab her gun, retrieving it in short order
>she directed her attention back to the ghostly woman, her eyes narrowing as she went on another speech, clearly disagreeing with her points automatically

We are better than this, an' yer th' one who's not helpin'!

We're supposed tew be allyin' wif th' mortals, so everyone can benefit! Not givin' 'em reasons tew be afraid of us!

>she aimed her pistol at the pirate again, even while certain it wasn't going to work


Now, Oi'll give yew one chance t' surrenduh an' come quietly!

Or there's gonna be trouble!

Rainy Daze!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532264

File: 1508881497855.png (45.69 KB, 190x224, arguing.png)

>>41532263
Allyin'!? Why should we!?
>the pirate jumped off the rock, clearly not at all threatened by the vampire's pistol
We're better, faster, stronger an' infinitely more long-lastin' than any one'a these rotten mortals!
>she motioned with her hand at the caught Virn
They have nothin' t' offer us, so whut's all this racket about "everyone benefitin'"!?

They're nothin' but prey at best! This should be obvious t' yew!
>she clicks her tongue in frustration, glaring at Seras
Aye've no desire t' fire on a fellow undead, pup! An' it's not too late for yew!

Embrace yer gift! Let Rainy teach ya just how much more fun life is without holdin' back! Without them-
>she motioned at the empty spot that Virn was lying on earlier
Gettin' in the-
>and she blinked, quickly taking her eyes off Seras
What the-! Where'd that blighter run off to!?

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532265

File: 1508883583686.jpg (21.15 KB, 500x282, qrhellsingultimateovavouq4.jpg)

>>41532264

-?

>Seras was all set to fire back at the ghost pirate, only to notice the same thing she did when she looked for Virn

>that the interloper had somehow disappeared in all the confusion

Wot-

>how could he have done that and neither of them notice?

>she looked around the cave for a few seconds, unable to find any direct sign of him, before doing the obvious solution and calling out

Oi! Smith, or whoevuh yew really are!

Where are yew?!

Rainy/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532269

File: 1508885120391.png (39.96 KB, 300x177, transform.png)

>>41532264
>thankfully for said blighter, the tiny yellow critters hadn't actually tied him up to anything and simply left him lying on the floor
>so, once the pirate lady was properly distracted on pondering her nature, it was only a matter of rolling onto a ditch in order to hide himself
>frantically rubbing the ropes around his wrists on some rocks, he'd manage to free himself from his binding, quickly taking out the gag over his mouth
>he lets out an exhale-
>>41532265
>and flinches as he hears the vampire's thick accent calling for him
<"Aw, geez! Shouldn't you be using this opportunity to start with the punching!?"
>he thought to himself, before quickly reaching inside his vest
>while he could very easily try and make a run for it now, he wasn't about to leave Seras on her own against a ghost and her group of weird minions
>he'd remove a pair of small red glasses from a pocket inside his vest, quickly taking out his much larger pair off
Virtue Rise!
>he quietly shouted, putting on the specs which then began to glow...

>continued

Rainy/Ultraman!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532271

File: 1508885741363.png (200.47 KB, 480x731, lets do this.png)

>>41532269
>>41532265
>>41532264
>FLASH! AH-OOOOOOH!

>a mighty light suddenly erupts within the cave, warm and inviting despite its potency

>it lasted merely a second, and once it dimmed, a new figure made himself known
>standing tall atop a large rock formation, the man in red clenched a fist tightly near his head
FEAR NOT, MADAM!
>the fist then turned into a thumbs up, aimed at Seras
I have carried the captive to a safe location already!

As for you-!
>he quickly turned to the pirate, aiming a finger in her direction
Your underhanded underground operation will come to an end tonight, vile specter!

For the Light that shines down on the darkness brings the hidden Evil running to the surface! I am that Light! The beacon of Justice!
>he clenches a fist again, before falling into an attacking pose, one arm held above him, the other in front
ULTRAMAN VALOR!

Rainy/Ultraman!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532272

File: 1508886071778.png (41.03 KB, 190x224, angry.png)

>>41532269
>FLASH!
>Rainy quickly shielded her eyes from the intense light, feeling a light tickling sensation all over her body
>but thankfully the light was short lived, the cave quickly falling into a dim murkiness
>>41532271
>but now, there was some really weird guy raving about something she was having a hard time following
...

Who th' Hell is this prat!?
>she quickly shouted
>>41532265
>before turning to Seras
Oi! D'yew know this clown? Where did he come from!

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532280

File: 1508887502290.png (363.99 KB, 565x649, tumblr_nhomjiBoWy1tqg0sto3_128…)

>>41532269
>>41532271

>FLASH!


AHHH!

>Seras had to recoil from the burst of light, the intensity of it actually hurting her for a second

>while she wasn't as averse to light as other vampires were, the sheer brightness of this one actually made her skin twinge a bit
>a reminder that she really shouldn't be a creature living in the light

>once it faded, she turned her head to look at the source, only to be left surprised and almost awed by the figure standing there

>he was certainly an impressive-looking fellow, and definitely carried the air of a bonafide superhero
>but for some reason, she couldn't shake that scent she noticed earlier...

>>41532272

-?

>Seras turned away after Rainy yelled at her, only to look back at Ultraman, then back to her in bewilderment


Hey, Oi've nevuh seen 'im before.

Koinda hard t' miss tha'.

>she then looked back to the bright red figure, before back to Rainy with a smirk


Oi fink yew should probably surrenduh now.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532284

File: 1508888808759.jpg (252.69 KB, 600x425, 1396672017860.jpg)

>>41532143
>Shutting off the rocket switch, it faded away as she skidded along the ground on her feet.
>Taking the the rocket and wench switches out, she took out a phone and opened it up.
>Holding it out in front of her with both hands, she split it in half before placing each half into her belt and turning them on.
N Magnet, S Magnet
N S Magnet on
>>41532260
>As her new costume formed, she flipped open a cover and pressed a new button.
Limit Break
Rider...
>Grabbing onto the handles that the two halfs of her phone became, she aimed the cannons on her shoulders at the monsters before they popped off and combined in front of her to form a magnet.
Super Electromagnetic Bomber!
>Energy built up in front of the barrels before firing at the monsters.

Varan and MookaGodzillas!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532301

File: 1508894205235.png (136.11 KB, 400x225, latest.png)

>>41532260
>>41532284

>Wingate's tentacles hold the Mookazillas in place for just long enough for the mystery rocket lady to change forms...!


>And as the Rocket Lady fires her "Limit Break" attack the Mookazillas shatter to bits under both the electromagnetic force and the pulling strength of Wingate's tentacles!


>A bit of data seems to hang in the air afterwards, however, and...there's a brief loud announcement noise from somewhere in the park...

BAIYOU
>...before a primarily red armored techno-organic being appeared, hoisting up a device that looked like a mishmash of a gameboy advanced, a blaster, and a chainsaw of all things
>The floating ones and zeros in the air float into the device before the figure himself waves his hand

>It speaks some sort of unintelligible alien language before vanishing upward


Trimi sa taga htiam hbiar og

>with that said there was still the issue of Varan


>The creature had, by now, gatthered a respectable horde of jewels and gadgets.


>Wingate and The Rocket Girl (burning her fuse out here, alone) would notice it jump and start to glide towards the Power Rangers Museum
This post was edited by its author on .

Wingate Ipswich!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532321

>>41532284
>>41532301
Nice teamwork~

>she said with a kind smile to the rocket lady, doing a small golf clap.

>but, before any celebrations could be had, the strange red creature showed up. The resemblance to a gameboy fell short on her; she wasn't one to know about things like game consoles and electronics.

>seeing it read towards the Museum, Wingate sighed

just wanted to go buy some jewelry for myself...

>with a huff, the witch looked over to her ally


Shall we go after it?
This post was edited by its author on .

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532343

File: 1508897707051.jpg (61.8 KB, 240x400, 22470681_p1.jpg)

>>41532301
>>41532321
Yeah, good job~!
>Switching back to her base form and removing the switches, she looked at the being that showed up.
...Is that a gameboy?
>Tilting her head as it spoke before vanishing, she looked over to Wingate.
Yeah..lets go after the other one
>Holding up two switches, she placed them into her belt.
Elec Winch
Yeah, we better keep it from flying when we get there.

Varan!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532359

File: 1508899206398.jpg (125.36 KB, 1080x914, tumblr_ouz2mjakxi1skl4hlo1_128…)

>>41532343
>>41532321

>Varan would screech angrily at the pair as they followed him to the Ranger Museum


>In the front lobby of the Museum where the dinosaur had flown in, they'd see a set of mannequins in spandex mimicking the designs of the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers, the dinosaur themed helmets, the white diamonds adorning the chests and back, other than the White Ranger, whom had a black and gold chest piece, and the Green statue that had a golden armor plate laid over the main suit.


>The creature would screech and attempt to fly deeper into the museum.

Rainy/Ultraman!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532398

File: 1508956015345.png (217.24 KB, 640x940, want to fight about it.png)

>>41532272
>Valor stumbled slightly, but managed to avoid falling off his high position
<"C-Clown!?"
>there was just no respect at all going around these days
>this is why he liked fighting kaiju; they don't mouth off on you!
>>41532280
>but he quickly straightened up, aiming a finger at the pirate again
The good officer is right, specter!

Although your numbers may be greater, our power is beyond numbers!
>he clenches his fist, turning tot he yellow creatures
So send your lackeys if you wish, for they... Uhh...
>only to find them already gone from the scene
<"I sure hope I didn't give them any ideas..."

Rainy/Ultraman!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532399

File: 1508956420515.png (36.69 KB, 190x224, unimpressed.png)

>>41532280
>>41532398
Tch...!
>the pirate hissed, glancing between Seras and Valor
Guess this is it fur this scheme, huh...?
>she held up her pistol, glaring at Seras
Don't think ye've won the war yet, pup! Yew jus' got lucky!

Yew may 'ave caught me with me trousers down this time, but the next?
>she grins, aiming her pistol upwards at the ceiling
Aye'll be ready for yew!
>the gun then suddenly changes shape, taking on the appearance of a wolf's head
>the wolf opens its maw, launching a powerful blast of ghostly purple fire towards the ceiling
>the powerful explosion shakes the entire cave, bringing down dirt and rocks as part of the ceiling crumbles directly on top of Rainy
>but the blast wasn't strong enough to bring down the entire cave, thankfully, leaving Seras and Valor safe
>but Rainy had already vanished in the commotion

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532403

File: 1508958650288.png (198.49 KB, 463x337, 1386468521566.png)

>>41532398
>Seras was expecting a superhero speech from the strange red man - that seemed to be their M.O. most of the time, and this guy was hammy even among most heroes
>but when he seemed to trail off, she looked at him expectantly for a moment, and when the rest of his thought didn't come, she sighed and looked back to Rainy

<"What is going on today?"


>>41532399
>and then Rainy started to make her escape, causing Seras to panic and try something to intervene

Wait-!

>she started running to the rock formation Rainy had been near, but not before she let off a powerful ghostly shot of her own, causing a small cave-in around her

>Seras did manage to avoid getting crushed, but much to her irritation, the pirate had disappeared

Oh bugguh.

>she slumped slightly and sighed again, before turning back around to where the yellow creatures had been


Well, at least Oi can bring yew guys-

>and it was only then that she noticed they had disappeared too


.....

>and now she was more than just a little irritated


BUGGUH!

Ultraman Valor!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532407

File: 1508959560258.png (202.29 KB, 299x450, now Im disappointed.png)

>>41532399
>>41532403
-!?
>Valor jolted at the massive explosion, but he was far enough away to not be very affected
>his reaction time could use some work, it seemed, but he was relieved to see Seras was still fine
>sadly however, their perpetrator had vanishes into thin air along with her henchmen
>he flinched at Seras's cry of frustration, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck
...
>but he wasn't about to just let that end there
>Valor jumped off from his rock in a mighty leap, landing right besides Seras
Evil is a cowardly foe that will take the slimmest of opportunities to escape, I'm afraid...
>he then turns to Seras, speaking in a boisterous and hopeful tone
But don't let this failure get you down, good officer! Although the criminal has escaped, their crime has been unearthed and put to an end!
>he motioned around himself at all of the boxes of stolen goods
Your bravery and quick thinking has ensured the honest shop owners of London can rest easily at night without that prickly pirate plundering their possessions!
>he turns to Seras again, giving her a thumbs up
You've stuck a large rock in her boots today, and she'll think twice when next she prepares another dastardly scheme!

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532411

File: 1508963242368.jpg (9.47 KB, 350x196, SerasVictoria25_answer_2_xlarg…)

>>41532407
>oddly enough, Seras took Valor jumping down and landing right beside her in stride, mostly because she was still fuming over having lost all of the criminals
>and given how close he was she couldn't help but feel that same tingly feeling in her skin, like she was standing a bit too close to a fire
>still, he had his points, and she had to agree with them
>there was still plenty of items to be returned to their rightful owners, and now that she knew what the ringleader looked like, she had enough of a lead to track her down later on
>so it was with another exhale that Seras straightened back up

Yer roight...gotta look at th' broight soide...

>perhaps taking that a bit too literally, she turned to look at Valor, ignoring the wave of heat coming off of him to give him a weary smile


Thanks fer yer help...er, Ultraman.

But how did yew know wot was goin' on down 'ere? An' how did yew foind this place?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532421

File: 1508966154565.jpg (32.73 KB, 253x279, 1396667624721.jpg)

>>41532359
Electric Winch on
>Her costume soon took on a more golden hue as a green hook connected to a cable on a spool formed on her left arm.
>Holding up her right hand, a baton formed in it as she swung out her left send out the hook after the monster.
Oh no you don't!
Get back over here!

Varan!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532440

File: 1508976604424.jpg (231.53 KB, 1125x1500, 81O01NR0pvL._SL1500_.jpg)

>>41532421

>The cable spun around Varan's neck and it let out a screech as it was reigned back in


>When the Baton hits it, it screeches out in pain and a few of its scales get worn away


>The Yellow Clad heroine would notice a piece of metal jutting out of the worn down scales, a sort of device beeping and sending signals through the creature's body


>...and transmitting a variant of pym particles through the creature, clear from the "Pym" label pasted onto the metal plate.


>The moment this thing gets ripped off, it'd both free the creature from the control it was under, but also cause it to grow back to its full size.

Wingate IpswichCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532447

>>41532421
>>41532440
>finally, after getting a bit lost in the city on her way, the witch made it to the location, riding on a floating rowboat.
>some witches had brooms. This one had a rowboat.

Enough!

>more tentacles would erupt from the ground, wrapping around the monster's body and limbs, attempting to bind it if it were to grow too strong.

>she didn't know its goals or what it was. But she knew it could be anything good.

I will hold it still. Finish it off, will you!

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532448

File: 1508980506018.jpg (32.73 KB, 253x279, 1396667624721.jpg)

>>41532440
Huh?
>Giving the device a look over before tilting her head, she shrugged before starting to pull the monster outside.
<I don't know what this is but I'd better go outside before I do anything else.
>>41532447
Umm
>Releasing the monster from her hook, she retracted it before looking at the baton then at the metal plate.
>Plugging in one of the plugs, the baton crackled with electricity before she brought it down on the plate.

Varan!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532449

File: 1508981285952.jpg (48.72 KB, 600x475, TOY-TOK-2760.jpg)

>>41532447
>>41532448

>After being pulled outside, Varan got struck on the plate that was on it and screeched in agony


>before the plate fell off and Varan suddenly grew back to its full 10 meters in height!


>But at its full size...it was no longer hostile, it simply looked around, confused and distinctly out of it


>Varan would back up and run forward before leaping into the air and gliding away at its mach 1.5 speeds.


>It wouldn't be long until the creature was out of sight again, as it headed back towards the area it called home, back to Monster Island.

Wingate Ipswich!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532540

>>41532449
Wait! Arrêtez!

>but, before Wingate could do anything, the creature was gone.

>adjusting her hat, which had gotten off center from the sight, the witch only stood there confused.

...

>looking to her partner of the day, she asked


Do you think the jewelry store still has stuff?

Ultraman Valor!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532541

File: 1509045369041.png (251.3 KB, 600x470, I see it.png)

>>41532411
>Valor jolted slightly, really wishing she hadn't asked that question
>usually people just took for granted when he appeared, wherever it may be
>but thankfully, both of his jobs allowed him for ample opportunities to know exactly what to use as an excuse
W-Well, you see...
>he lifted a finger as he began explaining
I sensed some strange vibrations coming from nearby here! Fearing an underground kaiju on the verge of waking up, I flew as fast as I could to investigate!
>lowering his finger, he placed his hands on his hips, nodding his head once
Thankfully it was a false alarm on my behalf, but when I ran into one of these mine shafts, I grew more suspicious.

It's possible I may have detected that specter's operation as she dug these holes instead. It was just a coincidence you happen to be involved on the same night I discovered it, that's all.
<"Augh... Is that really the best I can do!?"
>clearing his throat, he turned his head away from Seras, praying internally that she'd be happy with this explanation

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532545

File: 1509057351200.jpg (14.03 KB, 264x200, Seras_Victoria___masters_arms.…)

>>41532541

...?

>again he was acting just a bit odd, something that didn't escape Seras's notice

>still, the explanation sounded a bit plausible, but even he didn't sound totally sure about it, which only made her more suspicious
>not that she thought he was up to something, but even so, why was he acting so odd?

Oi see...

>she watched Ultraman turn away, getting the impression there was something to poke at here

>which she did, looking more curious than anything

Oi'm koinda surprised, actually...

We don't see many heroes around 'ere. Least not any loike yew...

Must've been some really big vibrations for yew t' notice an' come oall th' way 'ere...

Ultraman Valor!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532546

File: 1509058609988.png (250.7 KB, 600x477, I am here.png)

>>41532545
>more questions!
<"Are you a cop or a reporter, lady!?"
>Valor had to fight back another jolt, trying to look and sound as natural as possible
W-Well, that's why we call them "kaiju"!
>he turned to Seras
That's, uhh... Hero-speak for giant monster. Like, giant giant. Bigger than most buildings type of giant.
>he coughed awkwardly
But, uhm... I wouldn't be able to say how that specter dug this cave anyway! A big drill, dynamite...

Could have been anything...
>another awkward cough
But, well, my work here is done!
>he turns back to Seras with another thumbs up
I will leave the rest to the capable hands of London's police corps! I'll be sure to keep an eye out on our fugitive phantasm as well!
>with a quick salute, the man in red and silver began floating off the ground
Farewell!
>and rather quickly flew off towards one of the tunnels, hoping to quickly get away from the vampire

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532550

File: 1509062283604.png (223.38 KB, 440x333, 1386468625257.png)

>>41532546

-?

>Seras didn't immediately chase after Ultraman, though she did find it a bit odd that he vacated the area so quickly

>what was he so nervous about, anyway?

>she paused to look around the cave for a moment, then at the tunnel he flew down, weighing her options

>it was gonna take some time to talk to the others back at the station, then to get them to come and retrieve all these goods
>and after that it was unlikely the pirates would come back
>so she could afford a detour...

>as such, she deftly dashed down the same tunnel, her feet only barely touching the ground as she tried to catch up to the mysterious hero

>something fishy was going on, and she was going to find out what

Ultraman Valor!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532553

File: 1509064251528.png (213.47 KB, 640x940, maybe I am.png)

>>41532550
>the tunnel wasn't as long as the original tunnel she had entered the cave from
>like the other one, the tunnel had the same mine-like layout, with cart tracks that ended at the exit
>this one, however, didn't end up inside a store, and instead opened to the outside

>Ultraman Valor floated in the air above the alleyway, slightly above the buildings surrounding it

>he looked around himself as if trying to know where he even was

>which he was trying to do, since he needed to go back to the jewelry store

>the officer would be expecting to see a bespectacled young man waiting for her there after all
>even if it meant more questions that he could only barely answer...

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532556

File: 1509067671081.jpg (65.17 KB, 565x319, seras-victoria.jpg)

>>41532553
>Seras came to a stop just before reaching the mouth of the tunnel, seeing Ultraman floating there in the air just above her
>she tilted her head while watching him, noticing that he seemed to be looking around, almost as if he were confused about something

>a part of her wondered if it was OK to do this

>she was basically stalking a superhero because of her suspicions, after he had helped her out of a jam
>but it wasn't as though she was going to do anything with whatever knowledge she acquired, like hold it over his head or anything
>besides, for all she knew he was actually up to something
>in some roundabout way, he could even be the actual group leader of the pirates
>the ghost did run rather quickly...

>only way to know for sure was to follow him, so she remained where she was for now, just to see what he did next

Ultraman Valor!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532557

>>41532556
>Ultraman kept trying to create a mental map of the city, until he felt fairly certain of the direction he was supposed to go
>he could remember a few buildings still, so he was positive he knew the general direction of the jewelry store
>so without any delay, he simply launched into a full speed flight, the Ultraman practically vanishing with how fast he was heading back to the shop

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532558

File: 1509068810630.png (306.48 KB, 572x349, 1386468645072.png)

>>41532557

-!

<"Holy crap that's fast!"


>he was gone in practically the time it took her to blink

>she did have a rough idea of which way he went, so she turned and began running in that direction, trying to follow his path even while not knowing where he was going exactly
>though she did lose him pretty quickly, left standing on the corner of the block, not sure which way to go next

Ultraman Valor!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532559

>>41532558
>thankfully for the vampire, it seemed like the Ultraman's sense of direction wasn't at its best
>sometimes he forgot that flying at sub-light speed, while helpful for space travel, wasn't the best way to try and find a specific place
>the red and silver figure had to stop and hover in the air, probably more lost than he was before
>so, retreading his flight, he'd end up in the air not far from the vampire before choosing a new route
>but this time, he'd fly at a much slower pace, lest he end up in France
>this time, for sure, he knew he was heading in the right direction for the shop

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532566

File: 1509075578247.jpg (61.8 KB, 240x400, 22470681_p1.jpg)

>>41532449
>Watching it go, she waved before turning off the switches and going back to her base form.
>Letting out a sigh, she looked down at the plate before leaning over to pick it up.
Hmmm
>>41532540
I don't really know..
>Looking over to the museum, she turned her gaze back over to the plate in her hands.
I mean they might be closed for a while.
>Looking along the ground, she tried to see if what the monster stole was anywhere near.
I wonder why it went in there though.

Varan!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532567

>>41532566
>>41532540

>Unfortunately for the heroes, at least a quarter of the stolen jewels and materials seemed to be missing from the hole that Varan dug


>Damage Control are just going to have a field day when they have to deal with those wealthy business owners complaining...
This post was edited by its author on .

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532568

File: 1509078096350.jpg (21.15 KB, 500x282, qrhellsingultimateovavouq4.jpg)

>>41532559
>Seras had to double back a bit when Ultraman came back the same way, not wanting to be spotted by him amidst his confusion
>though him suddenly slowing down must've meant he wasn't trying to leave the city, which he would do if he actually had another matter to deal with
>curiouser and curiouser...

>now that he was slowing down, Seras could more easily follow him, but she had to go at a much slower pace herself, so as to not tip him off

>which meant she was basically tiptoeing in step behind him
>a rather odd sight if anyone happened to be looking out onto the darkened streets

Ultraman Valor!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532620

File: 1509128762596.png (82.93 KB, 208x242, flashing light.png)

>>41532568
>above in the sky, the Ultraman let out a low sigh as he weighed the night's occurrences
>he'd come to England in the hopes of finding a big scoop, and he certainly got a good one by uncovering a (literal) underground jewelry smuggling ring
>but he wasn't able to take any pictures, and that cop was still under the impression he was an Interpol agent
>if he tried to keep up that image, then he'd be found out sooner or later
>but telling the truth would only make him seem more suspicious, and likely get him into even more trouble by trespassing a crime scene
>the smart thing to do would be to just leave, but what if that sparked a manhunt on him!?
<"You really got yourself in a pickle, Virn..."
>finally, the store came into view, and Valor picked up the pace, quickly flying over it
>his body then began to glow and vanish, disappearing in the sky above the store

>while at ground level, a bespectacled figure reappeared inside the store, being formed by the light particles left behind with Valor's disappearance

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532622

File: 1509130358764.png (306.48 KB, 572x349, 1386468645072.png)

>>41532620
>Seras kept her distance as Ultraman continued to waver about uncertainly, growing more confused about what he was doing
>it was like he was looking for something specific, but what?
>was he actually a British native and she was stumbling upon his home?
>if so, why hadn't he appeared before now?

>much to her further confusion, their little trip took them back to the store where this all started

>what reason did he have to-

>FLASH!


AHHH!

>Seras halted and flinched when he disappeared in a flash of light, the brief moment again making her tingle uncomfortably

>she looked back to see that he had gone, upon which she ran right up to the spot he was last at, looking more bewildered than ever
>he had started flying all this way, why did he just disappear now?
>it didn't help that his smell still lingered in the air, making it hard to figure out where he went

>of course if she actually looked around she might've noticed who was in the store

>but tunnel vision was a hell of a thing

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532630

File: 1509134297900.png (341.43 KB, 671x377, flee the town and never return…)

>>41532622
>inside the shop, Virn let out a sigh as he waited near the mine entrance
>he took a quick snapshot of it, but knew he'd likely not be allowed to sell it anywhere
<"Maybe I should just leave a note explaining everything...?"
>he thought to himself, but quickly dismissed that idea
>there was no way he could just leave without making himself look even more suspicious
>the best course of action was to simply come clean about everything, and pray they'd let him off the hook due to his "help" in discovering who was behind the robberies
...
<"Where is that cop anyway?"
>he thought, staring down at the mine
>he figured she'd be there before he arrived
>he was glad she wasn't, since that meant less questions to place on the pile, but he couldn't hear anything coming from the hole either

Wingate Ipswich!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532631

File: 1509135110628.jpg (262.14 KB, 700x990, sketch3.jpg)

>>41532567
>>41532566
Hmph... Well zat spoils my day a bit.

>she huffed, crossing her arms.

>Miska was probably going to worry about her and scold her for getting involved in something dangerous.
>at least no one was hurt... At least not many were

Dragons are attracted to shiny objects... Zat is what I believed. Why it was going 'ere and why it grew in size and left, I am not sure.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532633

File: 1509136769035.jpg (60.85 KB, 240x400, 22470681_p0.jpg)

>>41532567
>>41532631
Yeah, I think I should find somewhere to get this checked out.
>Looking at the name on the plate, she tucked it under one arm before switching out the switch on the rightmost slot on her belt.
But I think it was being controlled.

Wingate Ipswich!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532640

>>41532633
By some form of technology, perhaps?

>she said, tapping her chin, thinking.

>if it was technology, then this wasn't her area of expertise.

Well, zis is quite zee pickle... But I shall not lose sleep over it. As long as no one was harmed, I am okay.

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532644

File: 1509150530680.jpg (478.07 KB, 600x859, Seras_Victoria_B_n_W_by_xxcros…)

>>41532630
>after a few seconds of bewildered staring, Seras turned to try and figure out what to do next
>only to see the inside of the store was occupied, again
>and by the same smaller figure from before, no less

<"...OK, something's definitely up here."


>didn't Ultraman say that he escorted him to safety?

>if this was what he meant, that's hardly doing a good rescuing job
>and why could she still smell that odd spicy scent?

>noticing that he wasn't paying her any attention, Seras carefully crept back into the store, shifting the door open just enough for her to squeeze through

>she then basically tiptoed her way over to where Virn was standing, coming to a stop right behind him

.....

>then, after a few seconds' pause, she placed a hand on his shoulder and said in a slightly dry tone


Couldn't stay away, huh "Agent"?

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532646

File: 1509151585176.png (192.83 KB, 500x281, scandalous.png)

>>41532644
-!!!
>Virn jumped nearly two feet in the air at the cop's sudden appearance behind him, letting out a squeak of shock
>he fell right on his buttocks, left stunned for a few seconds
Bu-who-huh-whaaa-?
>then, shaking his head, he quickly realized it was just the vampire
>although how she got past him was a complete and utter mystery to him
D-Don't just sneak up on someone like that!
>he quickly protested
You nearly gave me a heart attack! I'm still feeling the effects of being kidnapped, you know!
>he whined some more as he climbed back onto his feet, his frail frame still shaking slightly
Heaven knows what those... things would've done to me down there! Especially with a boss like that! Seriously, a pirate!?
>he continued to whine, but there was a reason for that
>a part of him just seriously hoped all of this would detract the officer from asking any more questions
>she obviously didn't believe him to be an Interpol agent, so the next best thing was to get her to believe him to be a worthless wimp
If it hadn't been for you and that red guy, I'd probably be inside an octopus's digestive system!

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532670

File: 1509156449154.jpg (16.47 KB, 300x240, Seras-Victoria-banner-image-se…)

>>41532646
>well, this was quite the change in tune from before
>I guess once he realized what he was getting himself into, he opted to drop all pretenses
>she did feel a bit bad for taking him by surprise like that, considering he actually had been briefly kidnapped and all
>so she wore a more apologetic smile as she reached over and patted his shoulder again

Yeah, yeah, yer roigh', Oi'm sorry...

Oi jus' wasn't expectin' yew t' be 'ere...

Oi mean, th' red guy said 'e took yew tew a safe place, so Oi figured yew would've gone home or stayed where 'e put yew so yew could talk tew th' police latuh.

Oi didn' fink yew'd come roigh' back so quickly!

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532672

File: 1509157252882.png (133.38 KB, 540x304, everything is clear.png)

>>41532670
>Virn kept breathing heavily, still playing up the part of the panicked civilian
>which thankfully seemed to be working!
Y-Yeah, well... All he did was free me from the ropes and then told me to run since he didn't want to risk leaving you alone with all of those creeps for too long. So I just went back the way I came...

It seemed like the safest place to run into and hide... But I wasn't exactly thinking straight.
>taking in a deep breath, the young photographer let out a long exhale
This was not how I expected my night to go, I can tell you that...
>another sigh, Virn starting to settle down
<"Now, to turn on that O'Raidhin charm until I can safely get the heck out of here..."
>he managed a small smile at Seras
I'm glad to see you're safe, though... I stopped hearing noises after a while, and was getting a little worried.

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532679

File: 1509159182438.jpg (97.86 KB, 1280x720, Seras_Profile.jpg)

>>41532672
>Seras offered a warmer smile at Virn's last remark, even though his story was matching up less and less with Ultraman's
>and that smell was still lingering...
>at this point there was only one thing she could really do to be sure...

Oi'm glad yer oalroigh' too.

Th' last thing Oi'd want is fer yew t' get caught up in th' crossfire of...whatevuh was gonna happen there.

Oi would've let yew go soonuh, but Oi jus' wanted t' make sure th' area was secure first.

>there really wasn't a subtle way to do this, sadly

>so in order to be completely sure, she'd just have to go for it

Now...

>she placed both her hands on his shoulders to keep him calm, staring down at him with an eerie smile on her face


Hold still.

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532682

File: 1509159704025.png (267.11 KB, 500x281, fancy meeting you here.png)

>>41532679
>Virn chuckled a bit awkwardly
Yeah, that'd be the last thing I'd want too!

A-And I understand. Who knows what else that ghost had in-
>but he stops when the vampire grabs his shoulder
...eh?
>he froze up, staring at her eerie smile
>those red eyes were hypnotically mysterious, to say the least
>but still, what was with this sudden invasion of personal space?
<"Is... Is she going to-...?"
>and his face rather quickly started to turn pink
<"Wait, wait, WHAT!? Th-There's no way... There's no way, right!?"
>it made no sense, so it couldn't be!
>sure, they just got out of a tense situation and that often got the adrenaline pumping, but wouldn't he have to have rescued her?
>there wasn't even a fight or anything, so what gives!
<"Maybe she's just into this sorta stuff--WAIT, NO! STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT!"

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532685

File: 1509160977693.png (253.47 KB, 615x341, 1386468562364.png)

>>41532682
>whether Seras was aware of what was going through Virn's head or not was unimportant
>she'd already made her statement, she'd have to go through with this

>the vampire leaned in closer, bit by bit, her face looming nearer to Virn's

>though she wasn't trying to hypnotize him or anything, her eyes likely did glow just a bit in the darkened room of the store
>her face inched closer and closer to his, but rather than getting to his lips, her head shifted and moved past his
>her face seemed to dip down, towards the spot where his shoulder met his neck...

>Virn would hear a light sniff


>and then Seras reared her head back, letting out a sharp exhale


Whew!

>she had to take a second to recover from that powerful whiff she got, the smell being a lot stronger up close

>still, there was no mistaking it now
>his and Ultraman's scents were nearly identical
>there were slight differences, and even though it was strong, Ultraman's was stronger still
>but they were so close it couldn't be a coincidence

>Seras looked back to Virn with a curious, examining stare, a thought entering her head

>she never actually saw Ultraman land anywhere, or the two of them in the same place
>could it be...?

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532686

File: 1509161586967.png (250.4 KB, 500x281, dont grab the hair.png)

>>41532685
>she was leaning closer
>why was she leaning closer
<"This is it, isn't it?"
>it sure seemed like it!
<"Crap crap crap CRAP! WHAT DO I DO!?"
>what was she expecting of him!?
>did he lean in as well?
>should he stay where he was!?
>his body paralyzed, Virn could only close his eyes shut and slightly puckered his lips
<"I can't believe my first time is going to be with a vamp-"

>"Whew!"


Eh...?
>Virn remained frozen on the spot, just staring confused at Seras
>he was completely, utterly, unconditionally lost right now
...

...

...

Was it my breath?
>he managed to stumble out
I-I just had a burger before coming here, b-but... I don't think it had any garlic on it...?
>he brought his hand up, breathing into it to try and smell his own breath
>not that it worked, but it was an old habit he couldn't quite let die

Seras Victoria!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532687

File: 1509162600155.gif (611.15 KB, 500x275, tumblr_mxpcbeQupf1solfhro1_500…)

>>41532686
>Seras couldn't help but giggle a bit at his innocently oblivious remark
>at least he seemed unaware of her social oddity in trying to further investigate this

No, no, it's nothin'.

>she then moved away from Virn, only to walk around behind him, again placing her hands on his shoulders


Now then, seein' as how you are a witness now...

>she then started to lightly push him towards the store's front door


Yer gonna have t' come down tew th' station an' help me give a report, OK?

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532688

File: 1509162968341.png (621.22 KB, 1280x720, all of this sucks.png)

>>41532687
Eh...?
>Virn was very easily pushed along, heading in the right direction without complaints
>mostly because of how confused he was right about now
Uhh... S-Sure, I... I can do that!
<"..."
...
<"WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?"
>did his breath really ruin the mood or something?
>or maybe it was his body spray?
<"Augh... Heck!"
>there went his one chance...

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41532692

File: 1509166026401.jpg (60.85 KB, 240x400, 22470681_p0.jpg)

>>41532640
Yep, that's that it looks like.
>Looking over to Wingate, she smiled and bowed.
Thank you for your help in this.
It might have been a bit worse if you wren't here.
But for now I think I should go.

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533832

File: 1510265495082.png (137.87 KB, 300x300, happy.png)

>Arkham, Massachusetts
>a simple, boring city of little interest to most
>home of the Miskatonic University, it was a popular location only for those who sought to dabble in topics beyond those of the mortal plane
>Arkham was infamous for its strange and some would say, paranormal events and legends
>and there were many places in the city where one could learn of such events
>the Miskatonic University was home to many rare and strange book, but everyone knows that
>the really obscure tomes couldn't be procured in a place advertised in the travel brochure
>one needed to dig deeper than what was on the surface to find it: a small, inconspicuous bookstore on the outside, but within it lied books that couldn't be found anywhere else

>"The Sphinx In The Attic"

>home to the rarest books
>most bizarre tomes
>most forbidden of grimoires
>most crazy of manuscripts
>exactly how its owner found such rarities was unknown to everyone but herself
>but there were few who tried to find out anyway
>what's the fun in a magic trick you already know the trick to, after all?

>the inside of the store was slightly claustrophobic

>the store was very small, yet filled with as many books as it could possibly hold
>the walls were filled with them, old and new, and when the walls were filled, they had begun amassing in piles on the floor
>were it not for the sign outside, one could easily think of this as a hoarder's den
>the store was dark due to its location, being somewhat difficult to spot as it was located bellow ground, accessible only by a staircase leading down
>as such, the store had more downtime than most, except a few select hours of the day
>costumers didn't usually start to arrive until the day began to near its end
>maybe the store was "spookier" that way, which always attracted a very select crowd to it

>but during the day, things were quiet for the most part

>allowing the mysterious owner of the Sphinx ample time to work on anything she pleased
>which usually translated to: sitting in front of the computer and look at cute cat images
...

...

Heheh... cute...~
>she giggled lightly to herself

>continued...

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533833

File: 1510266638010.png (195.93 KB, 503x480, lets be silly.png)

>>41533832
>WHAM!

>the door to the tiny, quiet shop is suddenly flung open

>and a figure carrying a large ice cream jumped into the store
ANA! HOLY SHIT!
>she loudly proclaimed, holding up the big ice cream, with three large ice cream balls precariously stuffed inside a single wide cone
Ya gotta try this ice cream! It's amazing!
>she quickly hopped inside, scooping up a spoonful of the ice cream to eat it

>continued

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533834

File: 1510267065198.png (178.01 KB, 300x350, emotional.png)

>>41533833
>Ana jolted in shock as the door is violently swung open, nearly throwing the bell above it off its string
>she hadn't even heard her run down the stairs; did she just jump into the hole!?
Wh-Wha--!?
>but most shocking of all was what she saw in the other woman's hands
B-BIANCA! WHAT IN BLAZES--!?
>she quickly shouted back at the other woman
How many times do I say NO FOOD IN THE STORE!? You're gonna get ice cream all over the boo-hck
>only to quickly be silenced by a spoonful of ice cream jabbed in her mouth

Aaaah, cram it already!
>Bianca replied
Just eat the dang ice cream!

>Ana flailed her arms... but only for a second

>she let out a pleased hum, savoring the ice cream in her mouth
Tashty...~!
>only to quickly snap out of it and grab Bianca's wrist
>pulling it away from her, and the spoon out of her mouth, she faced Bianca with the same scolding tone as before
D-Don't you think you can get away that easily!

>continued...

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533835

File: 1510268029734.png (429.85 KB, 800x450, thats stupid.png)

>>41533834
>Bianca's expression immediately flattened
>she leaned on the counter, already knowing exactly what was coming

Bianca, you need to understand that there's such a thing called "responsibilities!"
>Ana began her weekly scolding session
As a store owner, it is my responsibility to ensure my books are kept in their most pristine and original condition! I am dealing with some very rare artifacts and as such-

As such-
>Bianca quickly began speaking in unison, between a few more spoons of ice cream

I can't afford the risk of even a single drop of your ice cream to land on a single cover or page, or else it will greatly devalue their price and lessen the desirability for collect-
>CLONK!
>Bianca is clocked right on the head by a thick dictionary once Ana realized she wasn't even trying to pay attention
>Bianca's face had landed right on her ice cream, covering it with the tasty treat, but thankfully the excess had only landed on the counter
>she yanked her face out of the cone, growling back at Ana
AUGH! When have I ever ruined of your precious books anyway!? Is chewing my ears off AT ALL necessary!?

>Ana huffed, glaring at the woman

Since you continue to not listen? YES!
>she places the dictionary back down, keeping her glare on Bianca
...
>then she quickly snatches the ice cream from Bianca's hand
I'm eating this all by myself as your punishment!

EH!?
>Bianca quickly protested
That's not fair! Y-You just told me eating is dangerous and all that, and you're just gonna do it!?

>Ana quickly took a large spoon of ice cream to her mouth

Yesh! And don't move sho mush! Y'll spill all th' cream in yer fashe!

>Bianca grimaced, leaning over the counter

Don't speak with yer mouth full, ya pig!

>to which Ana quickly replied:

DON'T BRING FOOD INSIDE MY STORE!

???!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533837

File: 1510269729365.png (623.04 KB, 1280x719, tumblr_o7z22tcCDt1ta9suso1_128…)

>>41533832
>>41533833
>>41533834
>>41533835
>as the store owner and her friend bickered back and forth, a pair of eyes spied at them from behind a bookcase
>given how frequently this happened, with Bianca dropping by to pester Ana and make their day a bit more interesting, he'd long since gotten used to it
>though today he was in a bit of a different mood and wasn't really up for company

>normally he was a skinny, droopy-eyed, timid young man, who seemed to do everything to avoid getting noticed by others

>save for the few he liked
>today...well, he was much the same
>though he certainly felt different
>he felt smaller and skinnier than usual, and last he looked into a mirror his eyes seemed more tired than he normally did
>he knew why this was, but he wasn't going to make a big deal out of it

>while Ana and Bianca went back and forth, he inched out from the musty old bookshelves, inching closer to the counter where they were

>his tired eyes were transfixed by one particular thing, and his mouth was hanging open slightly as he approached
>and even though Ana and Bianca were right there...
>all he could see was the ice cream in her hand

.....

>a little bit of drool leaked from his mouth, which he quickly wiped away

>all he had to do was quietly ask, and maybe he could get the ice cream
>let them keep arguing and get it away from them, and-

>grrrrrrrrrgle~


>he stopped moving as his stomach let out the audible noise, an indication of how hungry he was

>and he already felt his face flushing red

<"Nope, forget it, I'll just starve."


>he then turned and began hurrying back to the shelves before anyone could say anything

>he'd just busy himself with dusting until his shift was over

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533839

File: 1510270902343.png (143.63 KB, 300x300, curious.png)

>>41533837
>grrrrrrrrrgle~

-?
>the two women quickly turned their head at the sound of a stomach growling for food
Crowley?
>Ana quickly called at the boy who was swiftly shuffling away back to the shelves

>Bianca blinked, calling him over

Yo, Crow! Where ya going?
>she straightened up from the counter, glancing aside at the ice cream
Are you hungry?
>she stared at it, then at Ana
>and finally turned to Crowley with a wide grin, leaning forward rather strategically
Weeeell, Bianca's got plenty of ice cream aaaaaall over her face~! Maybe you'd like to come over and lick it~?

>Ana just stared at the woman with a frown, grunting

>but she quickly sighed, calling the boy over
Crowley, come here. It still counts as her punishment if I let you eat the ice cream instead!
>she held up the tantalizing ice cream for him
I actually trust you to be careful with food around the shop.

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533840

File: 1510271769030.png (113.59 KB, 260x292, If I Smile At You Like This, W…)

>>41533839
>Crowley stopped in his tracks when the two spoke to him, already regretting having even stepped out into the open at all
>he just felt incredibly awkward when around the two of them, and that was only compounded in a situation like this
>it took a second for him to actually respond to his employer, slowly turning around while giving her a forced and uneasy smile

Ar-are you sure it's OK, Ana?

I mean, if you want it, you should have it! I don't want to take it away from you!

>grrrrrrrrrrgle~


.....

>Crowley had since placed his arms over his stomach, as if actually hiding the source of the noise would somehow make it stop

>all while still wearing that awkward "would-like-to-sink-into-the-ground-to-get-away" smile

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533841

File: 1510272222103.png (436.16 KB, 800x450, just give up.png)

>>41533840
>Ana raised an eyebrow at Crowley's response
If I'm offering you the ice cream, then you're not taking anything away from me, now are you?
>she kept the ice cream held out for him, even waving it slightly to further entice him
Now come and get it before it melts!

>Bianca had leaned against the counter again, a bit disappointed she got no reaction from him

>she licked her lips to get some of the ice cream, then brought a finger to snatch up the rest
You sound like you haven't had a bite to eat all day, dude. Did you really come to work without eating lunch?
>she scoffed a bit in jest
You're such a weirdo sometimes! I think you're skinny enough without going on some crazy diet plan, dude!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533842

File: 1510273611556.png (111.09 KB, 249x248, God Almighty That Is WRONG.png)

>>41533841
>well, if she was offering...

>Crowley crept closer to the counter, cautiously curbing his colossal craving for the chilly confection, until he came close enough

>he stared at the ice cream for only a second longer, before quickly retrieving it from Ana's hand
>and without a second to lose, he grabbed the spoon and was shoveling spoonfuls into his mouth, unintentionally answering Bianca's question
>it was only after he had a few that he finally spoke to her

Mmphy fidgge wash-

>he stopped, swallowed the ice cream still stuffed in his mouth, then tried again


My fridge was just empty this morning, th-that's all!

>he promptly devoured a few more bites of ice cream, pausing only to actually enjoy the flavour now that his stomach wasn't growling for sustenance, before speaking again


I just need to go get groceries-

>he then flinched, dropping the spoon on the counter as he held his head


ACK!

Brain freeze!

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533843

File: 1510274963735.png (130.5 KB, 300x300, annoyed.png)

>>41533842
>Ana let out a hum, completely ignoring the freezing pain going on in Crowley's head
You seem to have been like this for a few days now...
>she crosses her arms, raising an eyebrow
Is everything alright at your new apartment, Crowley?

>Bianca let out a light snicker

Having trouble making your own food now or something without the penguins' help~?

>Ana shot her an annoyed glare

...
>but quickly turned to Crowley
Is that it, dear? Would you like one of us to come over and make you some food?

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533844

File: 1510275596844.png (72.02 KB, 244x273, Aww, come on, you don't really…)

>>41533843
>Crowley's pain would soon subside after a few seconds of careful massaging of his temples, now more aware of how careful he should be with this, despite still being so hungry
>so he continued, albeit at a slower pace, much to his dismay

-!

>though he stopped again at Ana's offer to cook for him

>his face flushed a bright red once again, and after the shock faded he quickly answered

No-no, tha-that's OK!

I-I can make meals, really! I-I had to do a lot of cooking at the church, so I'm used to it!

I just...

>he trailed off after a few seconds, his embarrassment only growing

>and he soon averted his gaze to the counter, idly shifting his spoon through the ice cream

I just can't really afford it...

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533845

File: 1510276021073.png (445.53 KB, 800x450, is everything alright.png)

>>41533844
Eh-?

WHAT?
>Bianca quickly shouted, stepping closer to him
What do ya mean "can't afford it?"
>she then leers at Ana
Is this cheapskate paying you like crap?

>Ana jolted slightly at the accusation

Wh-What!? Absolutely not! I give Crowley a perfectly generous pay, thank you very much!
>but she quickly turns to Crowley with a worried tone
How can you not afford anything to EAT, Crow? What's happening to all your money?
>she then gasps, bringing her hands to her mouth
Oh, no... Don't tell me... Crowley, are...are you in trouble with some kind of gang!?

>Bianca blinked, giving her a flat look

Since when are there gangs in Arkham? What, are they going to mug him for his Magitech trading cards?

You never know!
>Ana quickly replied

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533847

File: 1510277142129.png (198.66 KB, 519x312, Wait, There's HOW Many Jellybe…)

>>41533845
>Crowley again jolted at both of their reactions, quickly regretting saying anything about his little problem

N-No, no, it's nothing like that!

>he quickly shook his head and waved his hands, trying to stop any further conclusions from being jumped to


I-I had plenty of money saved up, and Ana is paying me well!

It's...well...

>he adopted an embarrassed expression again, tapping his fingers together as he explained


When I first got the apartment, I realized there wasn't anything in it...

So I had to buy a bed to sleep in, just so I wasn't on the floor...

Then there were the bedsheets, blankets, pillow, pillowcase...

Then I noticed there weren't any plates or anything in the cupboards, so I had to buy a few of those...and glasses, and forks, and spoons, and bowls, and knives...

Then I thought the main living room looked kinda bare, so...I got a couch...

>he trailed off again, then let out a heavy sigh


After digging into my savings, I had just enough to make rent, but not much else...

And it's going to be a while to save up again, so I don't have a lot to spend...

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533848

File: 1510277734205.png (227.52 KB, 500x281, get your hands off me.png)

>>41533847
>the two women looks at Crowley, blinking
>Bianca quickly lets out a loud:
Whaaaaat? Seriously? Did you not even see the place before you bought it, dude?
>she tried to push back a chuckle, shaking her head
Jeez, that's just ridiculous!

>Ana seemed more concerned over him, keeping her comments to herself

Oh, dear...
>she leaned over the counter, placing a hand on Crowley's shoulder
Crowley, that's awful! Why didn't you say anything sooner? I could have helped you with some of the costs!

Yeah, kid, what was your master plan here?
>Bianca jokingly added
Pray your body could suddenly learn to survive off of book dust?

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533851

File: 1510278994517.jpg (31.53 KB, 512x288, PUPPY DOG EYES ACTIVATE.jpg)

>>41533848
>Crowley was already kicking himself plenty by this point, though Bianca gave him another reason to do it some more

I didn't think about all the stuff I'd need before I bought it...

>at Ana's suggestion, he looked at her with a more guilty expression, feeling like he was in trouble even though he wasn't


Ana, you already gave me a job when I basically just came out of the church...

You were already doing a lot for me just with that, I didn't feel right asking for more from you...

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533853

File: 1510279874655.png (454.68 KB, 799x1006, Im going to keep it.png)

>>41533851
>both Ana and Bianca let out a collective sigh at this
You really are something there, Crow...
>Bianca commented

>Ana then quickly reached forward, wrapping her arms around Crowley

>she leaned over the counter in order to get a gentle hug around him
Crowley, I know I'm your boss, but I want to be your friend too! And friends shouldn't feel bad about asking help from their friends!

Yeah man, I've been mooching off of Ana for over a decade now, and I don't feel a single regret!

>Ana's eye twitched

Within reason, asking your friends for help is the only truly reasonable thing to do! No man is an island, and that applies to you too!
>she releases Crowley, placing a hand on her hip as she smiles softly
From now on, we'll be right beside you whenever you need! We can start by buying you a proper lunch, then handle your groceries for the week.
>her smiles grows a bit brighter
After all, if I have my employee passing out from hunger while on duty, I'm the one who's getting hurt, right!

>Bianca blinked, giving Ana a leery glance

I'm pretty sure he'd still be hurting a lot more...

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533855

File: 1510282221136.jpg (13.45 KB, 320x180, The Smile.JPG)

>>41533853

-!

>Crowley's face amazingly got even redder when Ana hugged him, his only initial response being an incomprehensible mumble

>he also slumped in Ana's arms, a sign that he was just a bit too flustered for his own good
>the both of them - Bianca especially - would be familiar with this, as this was how he always reacted when he got a little too much attention and he didn't know how else to react

>after being released and given the offer for assistance, Crowley seemed to hesitate a bit about accepting

>sure, he had been taught that there was no shame in accepting generosity, and was encouraged to give it in kind
>but some small part of him did worry he was taking advantage of Ana like this

>even so, he did manage a small smile before responding to her


Thank you, Ana...really, you've done so much for me, I don't know how I can repay you...

I promise, once I've got some savings again you won't have to do this at all.

>he paused, then his smile vanished as he slumped down again


However long that might take...

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533857

File: 1510285071832.png (505.91 KB, 853x480, very comfortable.png)

>>41533855
>Ana quickly wagged a finger
Now now, you can repay me simply by continuing to do your job properly! So enough of that chitter-chatter!
>she smiled again, trying to keep his morale up
Everything will be fine with just a little patience, trust me~!

>Bianca had kept quiet for a moment, seemingly deep in thought

>until finally, a light bulb struck in her head
Oh! I got it!
>she then jumped closer to Crowley, being the one to immediately bring him into her arms
What if Bianca and Crow become roomies~! That'd totally help cut down costs, right~?

What...?
>Ana added with a flat tone

Yeah! Think about it!
>she spun Crowley around, holding him from behind as she pointed at him
He's strapped on cash-
>then points at herself
I'm strapped on cash-
>then at Ana
And you're a lousy roommate!

H-Hey!

So if I move in with Crow, we get to split all of our funds and save more money for all the important stuff!
>she looks down at Crowley while squeezing him a bit closer to herself
How does that sound~? You want Bianca living with you, don't you~?

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533859

File: 1510286425598.gif (514.75 KB, 430x260, OH SHI-Just Look Away, Man, Do…)

>>41533857
>Crowley really only had a moment or two to really appreciate what Ana was doing for him, before suddenly getting yanked into Bianca's arms

-!

>and much like earlier, his face flushed a bright red, and he let out an odd wheezing noise, as if an excessive amount of steam had just left his body all at once

>he slumped in her grasp, unintentionally falling further back on her chest in the process, left momentarily stunned as she made her suggestion to both him and Ana
>he recovered just enough to hear her last request, staring up at her in disbelief as it sunk in
>she was asking to live with him

...l...l-l-l...l-live wi...wi-wi-wi...

>he then let out another wheezing noise, his face bright red as he slumped once again, providing no clear answer

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533885

File: 1510348275534.png (130.5 KB, 300x300, annoyed.png)

>>41533859
That's absolutely ridiculous!
>Ana quickly objected

Huh? What do you mean! It makes perfect sense!

W-Well, yes, on paper it certainly does!

>Bianca grins triumphantly

See? Even Ana agrees!

I said on paper it does!
>she reaches over the counter to jab Bianca in the cheek
In practice, you're a lazy moocher whose occupation can only be generously called a job!
>she scoffs, placing her hands on her hips
If anything, I should be the one to move in with Crowley.

Like hell you should! Where would that leave me!?

>Ana shrugged her shoulders

Maybe you can put all of the money you spend on games, and actually afford your own place.

I need those games for my job and you know it!
>with a grunt, she suddenly yanks Crowley around to turn her back on Ana
We don't have to listen to that old negative nagger! The two of us can do just fine on our own! Can't we, Crow?

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533887

File: 1510350028165.png (173.83 KB, 365x388, Your Stupidity Is More Painful…)

>>41533885
>Crowley, for the most part, was still trying to process what was happening
>which wasn't helped by Bianca still holding him as tightly as ever
>he could only barely keep track of what was being said, instead a bit more dismayed that Ana and Bianca were arguing
>he really didn't like it when they fought, they always seemed so mean to each other
>he kept expecting one of them to say something that would cause the other to storm out, but somehow it never happened
>he couldn't understand how they remained friends despite how they acted-

-?!

>wait, did Ana want to live with him too?!

>his face burned bright red again, and he could feel getting yanked away by Bianca
>between all the pressure of this decision and Ana and Bianca fighting, something inside Crowley just broke and he suddenly pulled himself away

WAIT!

>he stumbled a couple of steps before looking back to both women, his face still a bright red while he wore a stressed and anxious expression


I-I-I-I-I can't live with y-you!

I-I-I me-mean...we're not even dating!

>he then placed his hands over his face and turned away, letting out another wheezing sound


I-I-It's indecent!

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533888

File: 1510351326784.png (176.16 KB, 300x350, soft.png)

>>41533887
>Bianca jolted in surprise as Crowley forced himself away from her arms
>it wasn't often the spindly kid did that, so it came as quite of a shock whenever he actually did so
...
>but after he was done, a wide grin stretched over Bianca's face
>he posture changed to a more seductive one, Bianca leaning slightly as she spoke
Oh, is that all~? Well, that's simple! Lil' Crow just need to start dating Bia-ACHK!
>only to be swiftly silenced by a dictionary to the back of the head, forcing her to the floor

>Ana lands next to her, having leapt off the counter just in time before she said anything to make Crowley even more embarrassed

Will you give it a rest already!
>she lets out a grunt at Bianca as she straightens up, then walks closer to the boy with a softer tone
L-Look, Crowley... Obviously we don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything, but...
>she glanced behind at Bianca, then sighed
As much as I hate to admit it, Bianca has a point. At this rate, you'd have to hold multiple jobs in order to survive on your own, but neither of us want you to that. Everyone's funds are limited, no matter how much we want to help, so sometimes you need to make some... unorthodox moves in order to get ahead!
>she walked around Crowley, trying to give him an encouraging smile

>Bianca was laying on her stomach on the floor, but looking rather relaxed despite it

>her head propped up on her hand, she just spoke with a similarly encouraging tone
Yeah, come on dude! We're pals and chums in here, aren't we? What's so indecent about that!
>she snickered slightly, jumping back onto her feet
>she walked over to Crowley, giving him a friendly pat on the shoulder
Look, if we do this, I'm sure we can lay down some house rules to make it less awkward, right? We already see each other practically all day anyway!
>Ana gives her a somewhat annoyed look, not exactly feeling the sincerity in Bianca's words
>Bianca notices this, sighing quietly before speaking with a bit more sincerity
I just want to help, that's all. I'd hate to see you work your hands down to your bones, and still struggle to just buy some biscuits or something...

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533890

File: 1510353256761.png (91.72 KB, 393x325, I Still Don't Know Who Was Fon…)

>>41533888
>Crowley peeked out from behind his hands when he heard the THUD of Bianca smacking against the floor
>this too was all too common around here

>as Ana and Bianca both tried to better explain what they were trying to do here, Crowley felt just a bit guilty over it

>he had to admit that they were right in that he couldn't afford to do this on his own, and he'd need some help if he was going to make it
>he was just barely avoiding starvation as it was
>so that didn't actually mean that anything untoward was going to happen between them
>it wasn't what he was taught, but under the circumstances...

>he looks cautiously back and forth between Ana and Bianca, still feeling like they were doing something wrong, but willing to at least back down on it


...you're...sure it's OK...?

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533891

File: 1510353823855.png (554.87 KB, 853x480, its fun.png)

>>41533890
>Bianca grinned, giving him a confident thumbs up and another pat on the back
Come on, lil' buddy! You can trust me! Together, we can take on the whole world!
>she lifted her fist confidently, and gave him another pat on the back with an amused grin

>Ana sighed, also giving Crowley an encouraging pat on his shoulder

At the very least, it's a temporary arrangement until you can stand on your own two feet. Does that sound better for you?

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533892

File: 1510355621301.png (72.02 KB, 244x273, Aww, come on, you don't really…)

>>41533891
>they both seemed certain that this was fine
>and as long as nothing actually happened, it shouldn't cause any real problems
>right?

>so finally, Crowley relaxed a little, managing a tiny smile as he spoke again


Well...y-you're right, I do need help...

So...if you really want to...

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533893

File: 1510356543196.png (195.93 KB, 503x480, lets be silly.png)

>>41533892
>Bianca quickly brought him closer for a hug, pressing his cheek against hers
Yes~! Of course Bianca wants to~!

>Ana sighed, but quickly smiled back at Crowley

And if she ever steps out of line, you can just call me to kick her out of the house!

>Bianca jolted slightly, leering at Ana

Jeez, how about a little confidence my way...

I've known you long enough to know you'll just waste it.
>Ana quickly replied with a grin of her own

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533896

File: 1510362926625.png (113.59 KB, 260x292, If I Smile At You Like This, W…)

>>41533893
>Crowley naturally got all flustered all over again, his face burning red while Bianca's cheek was pressed against his, another wheezing sound leaving his mouth at the same time
>it took a couple of seconds to compose himself, though he was still hanging loosely in Bianca's arms, not about to exhibit the kind of strength he did a moment ago and push himself away
>so he forced himself to look over at Bianca, looking very awkward and uneasy, but still giving her a weak smile

S-S-So, w-when were you going t-to come over...?

I-I need to m-make sure everything's c-clean, and th-the bed's r-ready for you and all...

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533897

File: 1510364167937.png (207.14 KB, 640x355, its very fun.png)

>>41533896
>Bianca blinked, and quickly smirked at the opportunity she simply couldn't pass up
My my, Crow... I wasn't expecting you to be so forward and invite to sleep on your bed~!
>she chuckles
As soon as possible, of course!
>she quickly answered, releasing Crowley from her hug with another strong pat on the back
You don't have to worry about any of that with me, Crow! I'm not some prima donna that can't handle a little dust! Plus, I got my own bed to use!
>she grinned again, teasingly prodding his cheek
Sadly for you~

>Ana sighed, straightening back up and walking towards the counter

Don't you two start getting excited! The day's far from over, and Crowley still has work to do!

>Bianca grunted in response

Alright alright, Scrooge McDuck! I'd hate to interrupt this horribly busy day!
>she rolled her eyes, but patted Crowley on the head
We'll handle all the boring stuff later then~!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533898

File: 1510365891465.png (82.39 KB, 244x273, I saw what you did there and I…)

>>41533897
>it took Crowley a second to understand what he had said to prompt that response from Bianca
>naturally, when he did he let out another wheezing sound, sputtering out an answer while shaking his head

Th-Th-Tha-That's not w-w-what I meant!

I-I-I was gonna use m-my couch a-an-and give you the bed! Th-Th-Tha-That's all!

>Ana's quick reminder that they had to get back to work prompted a squeak from him, and he looked back to her with an apologetic expression


S-Sorry Ana! I-I'll get back to it r-right away!

>he turned to walk back to the shelves, but stopped and looked back at the counter


...u-um...

>he then pointed at the liquid-y mess that was on the counter


M-May I just finish that first...?

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533899

File: 1510366249634.png (143.63 KB, 300x300, curious.png)

>>41533898
>Ana blinks, having almost completely forgotten the ice cream
Ah! Of course! But... that's hardly a meal...
>she turns to the other woman
Bianca, could-

>but the woman was already heading for the door

Way ahead of you! I'll get the kid some proper food!

O-Oh, thank you! Just don't bring anything-

Anything greasy or melty! Yeah yeah, I got it!
>she waved as she opened the door, quickly skipping out of the store and up the stairs

>Ana let out a breath, turning to Crowley with a smile

Just take it easy for now, alright? You can go back to work after you have some food in your stomach.

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533901

File: 1510367059519.png (73.31 KB, 229x173, tumblr_o4spp0OMy71sgesrio1_250…)

>>41533899
>Crowley let out a sigh of relief at Ana's assurances that he could finish

Thank you...

I'll try to be quick about it...

>once Bianca left, Crowley resumed feasting on the confection on the counter, making sure to actually eat at a pace that didn't make his brain freeze over again

>though after a few spoonfuls, he looked up to Ana with a more curious expression

Um...Ana...?

Were you serious about...m-moving in with me...?

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533902

File: 1510367453681.png (176.16 KB, 300x350, soft.png)

>>41533901
...?
>Ana blinked, looking at him a bit surprised
>and confused, not really expecting the question
>she smiles, waving her hand dismissively
Oh, of course not! That would be way too much trouble!
>she turns, walking back over to the computer
I'd just have you move in with me to my apartment! I've got enough room, and I could ensure you never arrived late for work!
>she takes a seat on her chair, going back to browsing her cat pictures
Why do you ask?
>then pauses, turning to look at him
Do you want me to move in instead of Bianca?

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533903

File: 1510368246067.png (120.98 KB, 299x320, I-I Wasn't Thinking About Biki…)

>>41533902
>Crowley wasn't totally sure how to feel about Ana's answer, though he did relax a bit
>only to tense up at her following question, sputtering out a string of broken sentences in response

W-Well-I mean, that-I-I-I was just-I-I mean-ah...

>his face was a bit flushed again and he averted his eyes from Ana for a moment, managing to get a few longer sentences out in the midst of his minor freak-out


I-I'm n-not saying I wouldn't like that-n-not in that sense I mean-not th-that someone wouldn't be lucky to have you live with them-n-no I just mean...

>he shook his head to try and get focused, rubbing his face briefly before looking back to her


I-I'm not saying I want you there instead of Bianca, exactly...

I just thought, if you did want that, I didn't want to leave you out of it...

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533904

File: 1510368874083.png (379.07 KB, 800x450, car ride.png)

>>41533903
>Ana blinks, staring at Crowley for a few moments
<"How does this kid manage to function at all..."
>then again, she hired him exactly because he started acting this way, and she just felt too horrible to be able to tell him no
>so maybe he had it better than she was giving him credit for
>she gave him a smile, trying to put him more at ease
It's fine, Crowley. I just want you to be happy and economically safe, that's all.
>she sighs and shrugs her shoulders
As much of a hard time as I give Bianca, she does have some degree of responsibility. She just gets overly excited with her money when she knows she has me as a safety net.
>she turns to him again
But she does care for people. Always has, even for complete strangers. Now that she'll be your safety net, I know she'll be careful of your needs as well.
>her smile grew, trying to get him to feel more at ease
So don't worry about it! I'm completely at ease because I know you're in good hands! And you should be too!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533906

File: 1510369470806.png (183.94 KB, 501x312, OK, OK, You I Can Tolerate.png)

>>41533904
>Crowley seemed to relax again at Ana's reassurances, finally letting this subject go

OK...

>maybe it would be OK regardless

>truthfully, it was rather lonely at his place
>he had been used to being around other people at the church, so going away from that to being by himself was a difficult change
>Bianca, as overbearing as she could be, was still someone he did consider a friend, and it would be nice to have her around just to keep him company
>so long as she didn't go overboard...

>after dwelling on this for a moment, he looked to Ana again and gave her a more earnest smile


Really, Ana, thank you so much for all you've done to help me...

I wouldn't even have a place at all if not for you...

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533908

File: 1510370323508.png (85.23 KB, 272x364, small and amused.png)

>>41533906
>she smiles again, trying to wave off the compliment
Aaaah, stop talking like I've handed you my entire life's savings for nothing! You'll make me blush!
>she turns to the computer screen for a second
>then at Crowley with a mischievous glint in her eyes
But if you really want to thank me...
>she winks, pointing at her cheek
You could always come give me a kiss~

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533912

File: 1510370776655.png (302.43 KB, 577x341, Holy Hell, That Is HOT.png)

>>41533908

-!

>and just like that, Crowley was back to blushing furiously and letting out a few wheezes, like a kettle letting off steam

>he sure as hell wasn't expecting her to say that
>granted, it was just a kiss on the cheek, and that was innocent enough
>Father Merrin said that was a common practice in some parts of the world
>but around here...well, it would mean something
>but that wasn't necessarily the case here, was it?

.....

...a...are...

>he swallowed once, still staring at her while his face was flushed, though he wasn't as anxious as before


...do...do you really...want me to...?

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533913

File: 1510371265436.png (325.53 KB, 343x565, isnt that adorable.png)

>>41533912
>Ana just stared at him throughout his little episode
...

...

...

...

>internally, Ana weighed her options

>as cute as it was to see him get all flustered like this, she didn't want him to pass out from embarrassment while on a nearly empty stomach
>but at the same time, the boy clearly desperately needed to loosen himself up and not be so nervous around people
...

>Roll 1d2 = 1


>evens, she taps her cheek, turning her head slightly

>if she wasn't before, she was clearly expecting a kiss now

---

>odds, she lets out a giggle, waving it off again

It was just a joke, Crowley! You really need to stop being so wound up~

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533915

File: 1510371922303.jpg (41.57 KB, 482x382, MAKE-OUT SESSION IN 3, 2, 1.jp…)

>>41533913
>Crowley exhaled again after Ana revealed she was just kidding, slumping down slightly
>it was bad enough that Bianca kept teasing him like she did, but Ana doing it too was almost too much

>why did they do it so much, anyway?

>was it really so easy to tease him like that?
>it must've been - other kids liked to poke at him at the church when he was younger
>Father Merrin always said it was because he was so sensitive, but the sisters made that sound like a bad thing

>Ana's remark about being "wound up" made him ponder a bit, and an idea brewed in his head

>maybe he'd show her that he wasn't a complete doormat
>and it was innocent, wasn't it?
>she'd just be pleasantly surprised, but it wouldn't mean anything, right?

>he quickly wiped his lips of any excess ice cream, deciding to go ahead with this

>it'd be really quick, and she'd know what it meant, so it'd be fine!
>he put the ice cream down, then leaned over the counter towards Ana, and...

Roll 1d2 = 1

>evens, planted a kiss on her cheek just as she requested

>odds, slipped and kissed her fully on the lips

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533919

File: 1510372844005.png (176.16 KB, 300x350, soft.png)

>>41533915
...?
>Ana blinked, seeing Crowley appear in the edge of her vision
>she turns her head, opening her mouth to ask him if he needed anything just as he leaned over the counter-
>SMOOCH!
>right as he slips and lands lips-first on her own mouth
>Ana remains frozen for what was likely only a second, but it certainly felt like a really long time
>Crowley had always felt remarkably soft, almost pillow-like whenever she hugged him, and his lips were no different
>added onto that was the flavor of the ice cream he had just been eating, basically making Ana feel like she was kissing cotton candy
>which was not an unwelcome surprise, Ana making very little effort in trying to push herself away from Crowley
...

Hmmmm...~!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533924

File: 1510373812696.jpg (46.01 KB, 540x767, tumblr_nqoxbyqELL1qiei2go4_540…)

>>41533919
>it took a moment or two for Crowley to realize what he was doing, as his lips seemed glued to Ana's for the time being

>truth be told, this wasn't the first time he'd kissed someone, technically

>a few years back, while he was sweeping the outside of the church after a windy day, he saw a cat being chased up a tree by a rowdy dog
>he'd managed to shoo the dog away - with some difficulty - and then attempted to coax the cat down
>when that failed, he simply climbed up there and grabbed the cat - which resulted in a number of claws and bites from the frightened animal
>somehow he'd gotten down without breaking any bones, only to see that the cat's owner had arrived and witnessed the whole thing
>she must've been around his age or a couple of years older, and she was very grateful for his help
>and when he refused a direct reward, she just surprised him with a kiss
>he remembered the taste of blueberries primarily - must've been her lip gloss - as well as the wetness on his lips and the warmth of her face against his
>in retrospect he did, at least
>at the time all he remembered was tensing up like he'd been sent electric shocks through his whole body, and somehow also feeling completely weightless
>and then he passed out

>this was the first time he instigated the kiss, so there was that

>and it felt much the same as before, albeit with the taste of the ice cream on Ana's lips just as much as his
>and he didn't feel so much weightless but there was definitely a tingly feeling going through his body
>a pleasant tingly feeling, though

>he held the kiss for what was probably a few seconds too long, before slowly pulling back from Ana

>his face was only slightly flushed, and he was left staring at her, clearly not aware of what he just did
>instead regarding her with a vacant, slightly surprised look, focusing more on the sensations he just experienced instead

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533930

File: 1510375560976.png (219.95 KB, 800x450, you make me happy.png)

>>41533924
>Ana was kept her composure throughout, hardly being the recipient of her first kiss
>her earlier surprised had quickly vanished, replaced with a more amused look on her face once their lips parted
>she quickly assumed he had slipped, or that she had turned her head sooner than he expected
>there was no way he had actually planned for that to happen
>still, the look on his face was cute, and the fact he hadn't yet fainted or showered her with apologies meant he could actually start coming out of that little cocoon of his
>so she just smiled pleasantly at him, without a single trace of offense, surprise or embarrassment on her face or tone
That's a good start~

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533931

File: 1510376283916.png (173.83 KB, 365x388, Your Stupidity Is More Painful…)

>>41533930
>of course, Ana would quickly be disappointed, as Crowley would slowly come to understand what happened
>but rather than panic or faint like he used to do, he'd instead slide down to a kneeling position, covering his face as he leaned against the counter
>and while his face was covered, Ana would still be able to hear him mumbling hurriedly

I'msorryI'msorryIwasaimingforyourcheekIswearthatwasallitwasI'msorrypleasedon'tfiremeeeeeee

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533932

File: 1510376820681.png (176.16 KB, 300x350, soft.png)

>>41533931
...
>Ana sighed after a few seconds of Crowley burying his head in shame
<"Baby steps, I suppose..."
>she reached over, placing a hand on his head to pet it gently
There, there, it's OK... I know it was an accident, you don't have to worry. I'm not going to fire you or anything.
>she kept her smile, speaking in her most comforting of tones to soothe the poor kid
>a part of her wondered if telling him he could it again would help, but she figured it was best not to risk it
>she pats him lightly on the head
Come on, lift that head up! Those lips are made for smiling, not frowning~!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533936

File: 1510378164644.png (358.05 KB, 1023x579, Dem Feels, Man....png)

>>41533932
>Crowley slowly lifted his head at Ana's coaxing, looking at her with a mortified expression
>he did relax a little when it was clear that she wasn't upset at him, though he still felt pretty guilty over it

S-Sorry...

>he straightened up until he was standing again, though he was looking at the counter instead of her


I just...you and Bianca are always teasing me, a-a-and I know you don't mean anything hurtful by it, a-and I'm not hurt or anything...

I-I guess I just...I just wanted to...to be different, or something...

>he let out a slight sigh, his fingers fidgeting as he still stared at the counter


sorry...

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533961

File: 1510420741162.png (325.53 KB, 343x565, isnt that adorable.png)

>>41533936
>Ana jolted at this, feeling a strong twinge of guilt right in her heart
>while she wanted Crowley to come out of his shell, she certainly didn't want him to feel forced to do it or anything
>teasing was all fun and games, but if someone was coming out hurt then they weren't really worth it
>and despite his assurance he wasn't hurt, who knew how much of what he was saying was because he meant it, or just to prevent others from being mad at him
Crowley, you don't need to apologize for anything. I'm the one who should be sorry.

I'm sorry if I put any sort of pressure on you over all of these months...
>she reached forward, placing a hand on his chin to lift his head so he'd look at her smile
So, chin up! Whoever you wish to be, you'll get there at your own pace. You don't need a bunch of silly-ninnies like Bianca and me hurrying you up.

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533964

File: 1510424174267.png (183.94 KB, 501x312, OK, OK, You I Can Tolerate.png)

>>41533961
>Crowley looked back up at Ana at her touch, still feeling a bit guilty despite her assurances that he didn't need to
>he was still kicking himself for kissing her under false pretenses, and while she didn't seem to mind - really didn't seem to mind - he still wished he hadn't done it
>or, at least, not for that reason

>though after a moment of staring at her, he does manage a tiny smile, if only to make her feel better about it


...y-you two aren't ninnies...

You are helping...I'm just...slow, I guess...

To get used to this sort of thing, I mean...

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533967

File: 1510429131803.png (137.87 KB, 300x300, happy.png)

>>41533964
>Ana gently pats Crowley on the head before leaning back on her chair
>she still didn't quite believe he was being genuine, and instead only saying these things to appease her
>part of her wondered just how strict things were in the orphanage that might've turned him this way, but he never really spoke ill of the place
>which could be even more worrying depending on how one saw things, but she didn't really want to jump to any conclusions
Grab a chair and rest, alright? I'm sure Bianca will be here at any minute.
>she rolled her eyes, adding:
Certainly with something messy, but I'll let it slide this time. Maybe we can have a little picnic out on the steps.

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533968

File: 1510431660396.jpg (6.85 KB, 300x168, I Will Win This Staring Contes…)

>>41533967
>Crowley gave a small nod to Ana in response, walking around to the other side of the counter afterwards and grabbing one of the steel chairs she kept back there
>he unfolded it and sat beside her, moving to finish the ice cream, but pausing
>there was about a third of it left, and he was still feeling a bit guilty over earlier
>and he was at least sated enough to wait for Bianca to come back
>so he looked to Ana and gently nudged the dish towards her

You can have the rest, if you like...

I can wait for Bianca to get back...

Ana & Bianca!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533969

File: 1510432029669.png (143.63 KB, 300x300, curious.png)

>>41533968
>Ana blinked, turning to Crowley with a raised eyebrow
>she casually placed her hand under the one he was using to hold the ice cream
>splot!
>and nudged it right onto his face
Now it's your punishment too, for not telling us about your money problems sooner. So you eat it, and finish all of it!
>she quickly wagged a finger on his face
And no "buts", mister!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41533971

File: 1510433156095.jpg (31.53 KB, 512x288, PUPPY DOG EYES ACTIVATE.jpg)

>>41533969

-!

>Crowley flinched when the ice cream got smushed in his face, not really enjoying the sticky feeling that resulted from it

>he wiped at the excess off of his face, and at Ana's insistence, licked it up and gave a small nod

Y-Yes ma'am...

>so he resumed eating the melted mess before him, stewing just a bit on what happened and how he could make up for it

>one thing he knew for sure regardless
>when - if he did that again, it would be for the right reasons
>...and he did want to do it again...

!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535217

>Location: An abandoned warehouse near the shore, one mile off from San Fransokyo.
>hidden out of the way from the hustle and bustle of the big city, the warehouse was once used to electronic and mechanical parts. Now, fallen into disrepair, nothing but a few crates, a few open and empty, others closed.

>rumors had arisen about it. Tales about it being haunted. Strange energy spikes or sounds coming from it.

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535219

File: 1512254708008.png (211.06 KB, 500x281, this stinks.png)

>>41535217
>a part of him never quite liked to do this
>taking pictures of ghosts and poltergeists always felt like something beneath him
>but he couldn't deny, they brought in a lot of money from weirdo magazines
>and he did like money...

>Virn arrived at the abandoned warehouse, having heard of the rumors floating around the internet

>this place was starting to grab a lot of attention among those circles, and he wanted to beat everyone to the punch in checking it out

>he wasn't a big believer in ghosts... not per se

>he knew there were strange entities out there that could be mistaken for ghosts, obviously
>he had fought some of these things in the past after all
>so wandering inside the dark warehouse wasn't a very frightening experience
>if it turned out to be a hostile creature, he could take it on
>that would probably be more profitable in the long run, as he could sell photos of Ultraman Valor in action
>he wasn't able to get anything in England, but he really should just feel very thankful Officer Victoria helped keep his transgressions there off the record
>impersonating an officer, let alone an Interpol member wouldn't be something he wanted dragging around behind him
>especially since it would prevent him from doing it again

>Virn wandered around the abandoned warehouse, keeping his ears open for any strange noises

>he occasionally looked at his watch, figuring any activity would probably only happen until late at night
>with a sigh, he walked over to a large crate and took a seat on top of it
How do the Ghost Wranglers not die of boredom on their job...
>he grumbled to himself while setting down his camera, before lying down on the crate, grumbling:
At least they'd actually find a ghost on camera for once if they did...

!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535225

>>41535219
>it was said that years ago, a man went into the warehouse and never came out.
>stories about shipments of goods, such as electronic parts, being brought into the warehouse, with their purpose left in mystery.
>even the identity of the man who disappeared was left shrouded in mystery. Stories about him being a scientist was the only thing consistent about all the rumors.

>not much could be said about the warehouse at a first glance. No hostile creatures. Just a few rats and insects, that scurried away from Virn has he got close.

>a few containers and not much more.
>yet, a few things were off. Wires ran along the ground, winding around the room and up and over through the shipping containers.
>in particular, if Virn were to tune his ears, he'd hear a faint electric hum; the wires, wherever they were leading, were still being powered.
>most of them powered the left over equipment in the warehouse. Some plugged into the light fixtures hanging from the ceiling. But one large wire, lead from one of the crates, to a corner of the room

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535228

File: 1512257873331.png (203.75 KB, 500x281, this makes me think.png)

>>41535225
>after lying down on the crate, without his footstep echoing in the warehouse, a few sounds made themselves known
>the continuous humming got his attention first, originally thinking it was just a nearby by car
>but it sounded too close by for it to be from outside
>Virn quickly sat up, his eyes scanning the area more closely until the fell on the scattered wires
>especially one one wire that seemed to lead nowhere
Well gang, looks like we found ourselves another mystery...
>he muttered to himself, then jumped off the crate to examine closer
>he raised an eyebrow as he looked at the crate, then got closer to lean his ear on it
>could that be where the hum was coming from?

???!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535230

>as the months passed and the temperature grew colder, the people of San Fransokyo knew this meant that the holidays weren't far away
>the time of year meant to promote peace and joy for all living peoples, and for those peoples to show charity and good will to those in need
>and like most populous cities, it was also a time to buy, buy, buy
>yes, the chains of department stores, electronic stores, toy stores, and more were all set for big sales, meaning people working long hours and dealing with frantic customers wanting to get that one item for their loved ones for the holidays
>which meant the pressure was on said customers and potential customers, with the idea of failure not an option
>and for some, that was far more difficult than others...

---------------

Just give me the fucking wallet!

>it was far from an atypical scene

>a small family - wife, husband, son - cornered in an alley
>their pursuer, a man with a gun, aimed squarely at the husband's head
>the man's voice trembled as he threatened their lives, but he kept the gun trained on them, even as the husband tried to calm him down

Just take it easy sir, no one has to get hurt-

WALLET! HAND! NOW!

!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535233

>>41535228
>the "crate" was more like a metal shipping container, meant to carry around large amounts of goods.
>a padlock and chain was affixed to the handle, but due to months, if not years of exposure to the elements, the lock weakened by rust.

>the humming inside of it

>if Virn were to listen close, it would almost sound like the hum of a computer.

Virn/Emmett & Pearl!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535234

File: 1512260670113.png (206.35 KB, 320x360, let me work.png)

>>41535230
>it was FUCKING COLD!
>Emmett trembled as a breeze blew past him, penetrating the thick garments he wore, equally to hide his identity and to shield himself from the cold
>he freaking hated Winter, and had no idea why humanity would just roll over and accept months of freezing cold, annoying snow, and dripping noses
Fuck, fuck, fucking... God, fuck!
>he muttered as he rubbed his sleeve on his nose

>Pearl grimaced at this

Emerald, did you forget your hanky again?

>Emerald sniffed, trying to keep the mucus from dripping out of his nose

I think I left it on the desk again.
>he sniffed again, still wiping at his nose with his sleeve
And don't call it a "hanky", fuck... I don't think anyone even uses that anymore.

>Pearl pouted, placing a hand on her hip

Didn't I warn you to make sure you had it before we left? You always get like this during cold weather!

>Emerald grumbled

I'm aware... And I just forgot, OK!? You don't have to bite my head off!

>Pearl rolls her eyes

Admonishment isn't the same as physical violence, Emerald! Honestly, I haven't the faintest clue as to where this idea I would eat your head is coming from!

>Emerald's turn to roll his eyes

Anyway... We can just stop by a store and get some-
>"WALLET! HAND! NOW!"
>Emerald blinked, quickly tugging on Pearl's shoulder
Pearl, stop here!

Yes yes, I heard it too
>the Gem stops atop the roof of a building, having been jumping from roof to roof on their travels
>Emerald was holding on to her, being carried by his partner on her back
>Pearl looked around, before turning back and looking down from the side of the building into the alley

>Emerald let out a disgruntled sigh at the sight of the family being held by some idiot with a gun

Someone's trying to get "most despicable mugger of the year" award...

>Pearl blinked

Who would ever run such an abhorrent competition!?

>Emerald shrugged his shoulders

There's weirdos for everything in this city, Pearl.
>he paused, looking down at the crook with a very annoyed look on his face
Alright, let's get this over it... Giddy-up.

>with a nod of her head, Pearl leapt off the side of the building

>the human/Gem duo bounced off the opposite wall, then bounced off of it again, repeating the motion to get safely closer to the ground
>eventually, Pearl would reach the wall facing the mugger, bouncing off of it just a few feet above him
>and aimed an elegant spinning kick to force the gun away from his hand, landing immediately afterwards and following up with a swift kick to the man's stomach
>Emerald turned his head slightly to address the family, his face hidden underneath a baggy hoodie
We've got this now. Just run.

???!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535244

>>41535234

-!

>the movement happened so fast that the mugger had no time to react to it, flying back and hitting the ground with his gun clattering down beside him

>the family of three, likewise momentarily stunned by this, reacted when Emerald spoke, already starting to run for the opening in the alley

Thank you!

>the husband called as he ran past, the three of them soon disappearing into the chilly night

>the mugger groaned and rolled onto his side, holding his stomach as he recovered from the stun that he was dealt from the blow
>once he did, he lifted his head and saw Pearl and Emerald standing there

-!

>he then quickly scrambled to try and grab the gun again, his hands fumbling on the ground as he reached for it

Virn/Emmett & Pearl!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535274

File: 1512329403054.png (222.94 KB, 720x406, it cant be.png)

>>41535233
>Virn blinked as the humming noise became a bit clearer
>initially, he had suspected the crate to hold a generator, but it seemed too small to be one
>possibly another machine, but why would it still be turned on?
>the wire leading to the corner of the warehouse indicated this was meant to be there, and wasn't something that was just left turned on
>his dangerous sense of curiosity guiding him, Virn reached at the lock keeping the crate closed
>just to be safe, he glanced over his shoulder, tuning his ears to make sure nobody was around
>and then grabbed the lock, only having to put a little extra effort to snap the rusty thing in half, and begin removing the chain
>there was obviously something fishy going on here, and he was going to get to the bottom of it
>hopefully it was a much more interesting story than a ghost

Virn/Emmett & Pearl!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535275

File: 1512331208260.png (426.2 KB, 640x360, proud.png)

>>41535244
>Pearl quickly reacted, letting go of Emerald's legs to allow him off of her back
>in a swift motion, she reached at her forehead, her gemstone glowing brilliantly to summon her spear
>and bringing the tip straight down on the gun, effortlessly slicing it in half
I'm afraid not!
>the second hooded figure said

>Emerald let out a sigh, still shaking slightly from the cold

Why don't assholes like you ever take a vacation! Making you look like idiots is fun and all, but not when your bones are fucking frozen!
>he scoffs, reaching up to rub his sleeve on his nose again
Fuck this cold, man... Just stay down alright? You're way out of your league and going to meet the cops anyway, so you might as well do it with your bones intact.

???!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535277

>>41535275
>the man flinched when his gun was suddenly cut in two, looking up to the two standing there with clear fright in his eyes
>which only worsened when they mentioned prison, and he was quick to respond

I-I can't go to jail!

I...I got a kid, man!

>he remained where he was, though he was looking at Emerald with a clear pleading expression


Please...just let me go!

Nobody got hurt, you can just let me go and it won't happen again!

Virn/Emmett & Pearl!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535278

File: 1512336519371.png (277.95 KB, 640x360, just as planned.png)

>>41535277
>as soon as the begging started, Emmett rolled his eyes
>"I... I got a kid, man!"
>but then he quickly flinched
...

...

...

>his hands balled up into fists inside his pockets

>his face still hidden, Emerald quietly asked:
How old?

>Pearl blinked, glancing at Emerald with worry on her face
This post was edited by its author on .

???!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535279

>>41535278
>the man paused when Emerald asked, as if not expecting to hear that
>he quickly recovered and hurriedly gave his answer

Eight! He's eight!

I just wanted to get him something for Christmas, that's all!

I don't make a lot at my job, and his mother almost never lets me see him...

I just wanted to do one thing for him!

Virn/Emmett & Pearl!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535282

File: 1512337871359.png (240.93 KB, 520x480, dont mess with me.png)

>>41535279
>Pearl turned to the man, unable to prevent herself from feeling some pity towards him
>while she never quite got the reverence and importance given to Christmas, at least she could understand this much
>having someone you loved taken away from you, and only getting one chance to make sure they remembered you
>she had seen many of Earth's soap operas to understand the horrible plight that must go through someone's mind
>the stress needed to make the choice, and driven to the extreme like this just to make those you loved hap-
>THWACK!
>Pearl jolted out of her thoughts at the sound of Emerald's boot meeting the man's head

>Emerald's breathing had grown rather heavy as the man had answered him

>the cold was practically forgotten, and all he could think now was the sheer amount of disgust he had towards the bag of shit on the floor
Eight!? EIGHT!?
>he swung his foot again, striking the man in the same spot Pearl had kicked him before
YOU HAVE A FUCKING KID, AND THIS WAS YOUR BEST FUCKING PLAN!?
>he swings his foot a third time, followed by a fourth, fifth, and sixth time
FUCKING! PIECE! OF GODDAMN! FILTH! How fucking dare you- HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!?
>his foot remained restless, simply continuing to kick and stomp at the man on the cold concrete
You hold a family at gunpoint, you scare the fucking daylights out of them-! You put them, and you put yourself at risk, and then YOU STILL HAVE THE BALLS- The balls to pass yourself off as some poor fucking sap of a father who just wants to do what's best for they kid!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?
>his voice cracked out of sheer anger and emotion, his body quickly trembling the further he vented his frustration on the man
This post was edited by its author on .

???!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535284

>>41535282

-!

HNK-!

>the first kick threw the man for a loop

>those heavy boots did quite a number on a person's head, especially one who didn't really have any means to defend himself anymore
>he wasn't able to say anything in his defense, the frequent stomps to his gut shoving any air out of his body, only resulting in pained gasps and coughs leaving him while Emerald's ranting grew in volume

Virn/Emmett & Pearl!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535285

File: 1512339976842.png (160.31 KB, 640x363, I worry about this.png)

>>41535284
Fuck you!
>THWAP!
Fuck you!
>THWAP!
FUCK YOU!
>THWAP!
FUCK-

EMERALD! That's enough!
>the boy gets pulled back by Pearl, her own voice trembling slightly with worry
>she tried to quickly move closer to him to hold him, but Emerald quickly shoved her back
LET GO OF ME!
>he stumbled away from Pearl and the man on the floor, still breathing shakily
>he glares at Pearl from underneath the cowl, then at the man on the floor
>his hands curl into fists again, his small body shaking more and more
>finally, he simply turns to storm away, reaching up to rub at his wet eyes
Fuck it... Just-... Fuck... Fuck it...

>Pearl only looked on in worry, the sighed

>she glanced down at the man on the floor, still feeling sorry for him
>as much as she understood Emerald's feelings, she found it hard to just leave the man like that
>surely all of those kicks would be enough punishment for him, and television did tell her this was the season of giving...
I... do apologize for his behavior...
>Pearl reached into her jacket, taking out a small wallet
This was supposed to go for groceries, so it isn't much...
>she crouches down next to the man, handing him a 20 dollar bill
But hopefully, if you rely on the generosity of others rather than their fear, you can gather enough funds for something that will make your son happy, and not have you end up hurt on the ground... or worse.
>she slid the bill into his hand before getting back up, bowing slightly towards the man on the ground
Do have a good evening, sir.
>she then turned to quickly chase after Emerald, not wanting to leave him out of her sight when he was in this state
>it didn't happen very often, but she always feared for him when it did...

PatchesCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535317

>>41535274
>the inside of the crate quickly answered the riddle of the noise..
>computers, several of them, all cobbled into the container. Just big enough for someone to type on the numerous dusty keyboards. From the amount of dust in the room, it was a shocker that the computers were still running, let along still powered by whatever source was in the building.
>but with the answer to what was inside of the container answered, what remained was another question: Why.

>the monitors were cracked and caked in cobwebs, but from the flashing light on the bottom corner, they were still working.

>in the corner of one of them, was a string of white text.
>harmony_unit.eco...

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535318

File: 1512424728974.png (414.97 KB, 500x457, I hate this chair.png)

>>41535317
>this was far more up his alley than a ghost sighting!
>mysterious computers inside an abandoned warehouse were generally a sign of something big!
>he assumed, anyway
>computers in abandoned warehouses weren't very common

>Virn quickly walked into the container, humming as he examined the setup

<"I think I just came across a villain's secret lair..."
>Virn thought to himself as he examined the computers
>there were other explanations, obviously
>given all of the dust that had gathered, it didn't seem like anyone had used the computers in months, if not years
>Virn took in a deep breath, before blowing away much of the dust over the keyboards
Ahck-!
>and immediately coughing as it had very little place to go inside the container
B-Brilliant idea there...
>he grumbled to himself before turning to the computers again, his throat quickly settling down
>taking a seat, he presses the Enter key to see if that causes any reaction, wondering what he could find on there
>old villainous plans?
>secret government files?
>Brainiac's tasteful nudes collection?

!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535334

>>41535318
>the computer began to boot up, its sleep mode ending after all this time.
>unfortunately (or fortunately) there wasn't any sign of Brainiac's porn folder.
>instead, the next on the screen changed

>Booting harmony_unit.eco
Loading...
...
...
Complete
Hello World


>the screen turned to blue, from black, and the text "hu.eco" was displayed on the screen. Just below was a text box.


Who are you?
You're not Father.

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535347

File: 1512542176908.png (281.04 KB, 540x368, cute as a button.png)

>>41535334
>Virn blinks as the message pops
<"An AI?"
>this was getting more and more interesting by the minute!
>Virn moved forward to start typing, but paused himself
>it seemed like it could see him, so he probably didn't need to actually type out the response
>so Virn cleared his throat, leaning closer to the computer so the mic could pick up his voice
Uhh, yeah, I'm...
<"Better play it safe, just in case this is an evil AI."
Smith. John Smith.

I'm a... scavenger! Gathering old beat up things, and recycling them and all of that good stuff!

And I kinda stumbled across you, and was testing to see if you were still functional... This warehouse has been abandoned for years, so I never expected to find a computer inside.
>he still felt a little weird speaking so... normally to an artificial intelligence
>but there were so many advanced robots and the like already, he knew better than to treat them as just mere machines or programs
Sorry to wake you up and all... What's your name anyway? And what are you doing hiding in here?
>AIs usually came with names attached to them, even if they're just clever acronyms
>"Harmony Unit" doesn't open itself up to too many possibilities for a wild guess, however...

hu.eco!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535349

>>41535347
>A pause came from the AI before answering as it processed Virn's statement.
Greetings, Mr. Smith, Scavenger.
It has been approximately 4 years, 3 months, 26 days, 20 hours, and 55 minutes since my sleep made was put into place.
Do not be sorry. I am grateful.
I am Hu.eco.


>how did someone pronounce that? Hecko?


Scavenger?
Do you want these parts?
If you wish. I want to ask you a favor before you do so.


>another one of the machines booted up. A strange box shaped device with a dome-shaped indent in the top of it, big enough to fit something the size of a baseball or softball.


In one of the crates here, you'll find a metal orb.
Find it and put it there.
Forgive my urgency
Take your time.

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535350

File: 1512544394283.png (370.86 KB, 540x368, do you have anything to add.pn…)

>>41535349
>Virn blinked, now left even more confused
>while all of that time certainly explained the dust that had gathered on the computer, why would an AI be left all alone like that
>these things weren't cheap!
...?
>Virn blinked again at the AI's request, turning as the device booted up
Uhh... Yeah, sure, why not.
>Virn got up, walking over as directed, and looking for the metal orb
>once he had it, he quickly moved back over to the computer to place it where indicated
So... why are you here-
>Hue-Dot-Eco?
>Hue-Cow?
...Hueco?
>that sounded about right
>even if it sounded a bit ominous
Why were you in sleep mode for four years?

hu.eco!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535351

>>41535350
>the box shaped device began to hum to life as the ball was closed on it. Nothing too interesting about the orb itself, other than a few glass lens on its surface and what looked like a hole for a jack.

Thank you
Initiating form sequence...
This will take some time.


>as the "form sequence" was working, more text began to appear as the two waited.


This place was created as a hiding spot for Father.
To continue his work and create me.
But Father has gone missing.
He closed the door and left me here. So I slept.
I am surprised no one has touched this place in so long. Until you came along at least.


Do you know Father?
This post was edited by its author on .

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535352

File: 1512546443996.png (348.81 KB, 720x480, I have different opinions.png)

>>41535351
<"Form sequence?"
>he wasn't entirely sure what that could mean, but it didn't sound dangerous
>the AI also seemed friendly enough, or at the very least, highly trusting
>Virn frowns slightly after Hueco tells its story, wondering what could have happened to his "father"
>no one would just abandon an AI like this, especially when you were the one who created it
...
>"Do you know Father?"
...maybe?
>maybe his initial theory was right, and this was a supervillain hideout
Not personally, but I might've heard of him before...

What was his name?

PatchesCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535353

>>41535352
His name was Dr. Luhve. First name unknown. But I always knew him as Father.
He created me so I could integrate into human society.
For an AI to learn from humans, interact with them, and finally live along side them.
He taught me many things. Such as what words means and told me stories, fictional and non-fictional.
But this is my first time interacting with a human that isn't him.


>the "form sequence" device began to hum more, growing louder. As more monitors in the small room began to flicker on and off.


The means to adapting to human culture lies in that device.
The form sequence is almost complete. Will you assist me once more, Mr. Smith?
I wish to learn from humans more. Outside of this box.


>The screen showed the command:

>Form sequence ready
>Continue?
>Yes
>No

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535407

File: 1512685869095.png (203.75 KB, 500x281, this makes me think.png)

>>41535353
>Virn took a second to think
Doctor Luhve...
>he knew of a few figures who liked to call themselves "Dr. Love", but none with that spelling
>it certainly could sound like a codename, but considering his name he was well aware of the hypocrisy of saying that
>it was probably just easier to assume Luhve really was his last name
Can't say I've ever heard of him. Sorry about that...
>he frowned slightly at the doctor's intent to have an AI learn and live among humans
>but only because that sounded like something that could easily be a villain's plan
>but maybe he was just jumping the gun way too far, and trying to find evil intent where there was none
>for what it was worth, the AI itself seemed perfectly polite and normal, so even if the doctor intended something nefarious, it was possible he never got around to teaching him before disappearing

>when Hueco talked to him again, Virn blinked

>he glanced over at the orb, still having some doubts about this entire scenario
>but at the same time, he could handle it if anything went sour
> besides, he wasn't some crazy conspiracy nut who was against artificial intelligence, and thought it would try and overthrow humans

>so without much of a second thought, and mostly just curious to see what would happen...

>Yes

hu.eco!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535413

>>41535407
Thank you.
Completing Form Sequence


>which the push of a button, the metal orb began to spark and flicker. The age of the machinery apparent, it sounded as though the whole place was about to go up in smoke.


>off from the device it was planted on, the orb began to levitate, slowly and awkwardly, as if it was having trouble.

>then, in one final burst of light, all computers and lights in the room, shut off, leaving Virn in silence.

...

>but, then, out from the metal ball, a light was shown, like a projector, creating a blue hologram in the center of the room. The hologram too the form of a roughly humanoid being. Resembling a human male, about 20 or so years of age, short hair, and what looked like animal ears, the figure stood in the center of the room, looking confused.

>moving slow, he lifted his hand, then looked to the projector device, in complete silence.
This post was edited by its author on .

Virn O'Raidhin!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535414

File: 1512694137660.png (231.59 KB, 720x406, will you be quiet.png)

>>41535413
>Virn once everything went dark, quickly wondering if they had overloaded something
>but when the metal ball began projecting, it didn't take long for Virn to understand what was happening
Ooh, hologram!
>Virn turned to the projected image, stepping a bit closer
>he hummed, finding it impossible to resist trying to place his hand into the projection
>it happened so often in movies, it was almost an instinctive reaction
That's really cool!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535424

File: 1512712967365.png (64.78 KB, 700x700, Ninja Of The Niiiiiiight.png)

>it had been something of a tricky change, having another person living with him now
>but Crowley could at least take comfort in someone else being around, if nothing else
>though he had to get used to any noises he might've heard in the middle of the night, being such a light sleeper and all
>even with keeping the door tightly locked and the windows firmly shut, one never knew if someone could find their way in

>so another day began and Crowley was up bright and early, just as the sun was peeking up over the horizon

>he wasted little time in rising from his bed, then turning around and pulling the covers up and making it nice and tidy
>then, after kneeling for a moment and saying a brief prayer - old habit from the church - he carefully opened his bedroom door and slipped out, tiptoeing his way into the main living room
>if he was right, and he found he usually was in this case, he'd need to be careful not to rouse her...

Bianca Felicia!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535425

>>41535424
>the living room had basically become Bianca's bedroom after moving in
>she had insisted not to remove him from his bed, and despite being open to the idea of them sleeping in the same room, one of Ana's swift books had persuaded her to give the boy his privacy
>thankfully Bianca seemed to lead a relatively spartan lifestyle, so she had very few things of her own: her futon was lying on the floor, the covers thrown off rather haphazardly; most of her clothes were still in her bags, with the exception of yesterday's clothes which were now lying on the couch; and her computer had been set up in an empty corner of the room

>curiously however, Bianca was nowhere to be seen...

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535426

File: 1512714626194.png (67.58 KB, 244x273, What the fuck is that.png)

>>41535425

...?

>that was really odd

>Crowley was always something of an early bird, and he was usually up before Bianca was
>she seemed to like to sleep in, so it was up to him to get breakfast ready for when she awoke
>mostly because he still felt that maybe she was taking pity on him by moving in, so he had to do something nice for her

>still, the fact that she wasn't around at all was even stranger

>as energetic as she was, he didn't take her for the type to be out all night partying up a storm, only to come back in at the crack of dawn
>so where could she be?

>slight worry began to set in, and Crowley wandered into the living room proper, passing by the futon to check the window

>if there was any sign of a break-in, it was possible something had happened to her...

Bianca Felicia!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535427

File: 1512715148208.png (195.93 KB, 503x480, lets be silly.png)

>>41535426
>the window showed no signs of breaking or entering, remaining tightly shut as he had left them the night before
>the morning Arkham sun was pale thanks to the faint mist that crept upon the city each day during the early hours
>but before Crowley could ruminate further on the whereabouts of his roommate, something hits him on the side of his head
>not that it hurt at all, the item being of very light and thin cloth, the undergarments drooping down onto his shoulder
Yo, Crow!
>and Bianca's voice simply called out from behind him, the robed woman now sitting on the couch
>she gives him a casual salute, something of a habit of hers whenever greeting someone
What's for breakfast? I'm starvin'!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535429

File: 1512715661399.gif (514.75 KB, 430x260, OH SHI-Just Look Away, Man, Do…)

>>41535427

-?

>Crowley felt something hit his head, reflexively turning to see what it was

>only to have half of his vision obscured by cloth, and see the robed Bianca sitting on her futon
>it took a second both to register that and what was on his face, and he reached up to pull the offending garment off

-!

>only to jolt and drop it, while his face began to burn bright red

>thankfully Bianca's question provided an out, and he quickly bowed his head and hurried to the kitchen

S-Sorry! I'll get started right away!

>he then began rummaging through the fridge, though he was really taking a second to mentally prepare himself

>there was Bianca, sitting just a few steps away, in naught but a bathrobe
>this was a difficult way to start the day

Bianca Felicia!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535430

File: 1512716177425.png (249.19 KB, 618x480, wake up call.png)

>>41535429
>Bianca held in some snickering, watching as Crowley ran to the kitchen
>of course, the most curious part was that despite her present attire, there hadn't been any sound coming from the bathroom
>Bianca stretches her body with a yawn, before quickly getting up on her feet
Cheese Louise, I have no idea how you manage to wake up this early! Do you even get any sleep?
>she rolled her neck
Lemme tell ya, this is the last time I'm trying it! That's for sure! I feel like I only slept for five minutes!
>she wandered over to the kitchen area, skipping slightly to peek into the fridge beside him, shoving close to him to fit
So? So~? What've we got today~?

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535432

File: 1512716791121.png (682.99 KB, 1136x640, W-W-What're You Looking At!.p…)

>>41535430
>Crowley kept quiet while Bianca spoke, trying to keep himself focused and ready for how this was going to play out

<"She's just in a robe. She just got out of the shower, that's all it is. Just treat it like it's totally normal, and you'll get through this fine."


>at least, that's what he kept trying to tell himself

>then Bianca pressed up very close to him, feeling her right against his side as she also looked in

<"Act natural, act natural!"


U-Um...

>trying very hard not to look at her, Crowley reached in and grabbed a package of cold meat from the back


I-I was just thinking of frying some bacon!

Th-That's good, right?

Bianca Felicia!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535433

File: 1512717353130.png (207.14 KB, 640x355, its very fun.png)

>>41535432
>Bianca hums
That's not a bad start...
>she then looked above Crowley, noticing the eggs on the fridge door
>she quickly reached over him, pressing even further against him, to reach at the eggs
How about I make some scrambled eggs too~!

Can't have you doing all the work, right? And four hands work faster than two~!
>she grabbed two eggs on one hand, before reaching for two more with the other
>finally, she'd lean off of Crowley to straighten up, grinning as she turned to skip over to the counter
Oh! That's right!
>she places the eggs down, and quickly runs past Crowley and back to the living room area
I bought something for the house~! Hope it that's OK!
>quickly rummaging through her bags, she takes out a small radio clock
Too-too-doo~!
>she holds it up for Crowley to see
Having you cook up breakfast in silence every morning has to be really boring to you, right? I figured this could liven things up some~!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535434

File: 1512718445345.jpg (13.45 KB, 320x180, The Smile.JPG)

>>41535433
>Crowley could feel the world starting to spin around him as Bianca pushed up more against him
>even if it was to reach the eggs, some part of him wondered if she was doing this on purpose
>and then another part of him reminded him that she was doing this on purpose

>once she finally gave him some room to breathe, he exhaled and pulled the bacon out of the fridge, but just as he was heading to the stove to turn it on, he heard Bianca call his attention and saw her hold up the radio clock

>which he was rather surprised to see, but nonetheless pleased, expressing as much with a smile and a grateful response

Oh, thank you Bianca!

That's really very nice of you!

>it was rather quiet, now that he thought about it

>not that he minded necessarily, but it had been something that gnawed at him when he was alone, so it was a sign that things were getting better, at least

Bianca Felicia!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535436

File: 1512719362067.png (434.78 KB, 800x450, thats adorable.png)

>>41535434
>Bianca smiles widely, clearly glad he enjoyed the gift
>while she wouldn't say it out loud, she was half expecting him to say something about "the sanctity of quietness", or how "pop music these days is a gateway to Hell" or whatever
>but maybe she was still just a bit bitter over some things in the past she had trouble shaking off
What can I say! I have my moments~!
>she quickly made her way back, placing the small radio down on the counter and plugging it in to the socket on the wall
>she'd bother with setting the time later, but for now she began fiddling with the controls for the radio
>and rather quickly gained a burst of static, Bianca quickly shifting the knobs around to search for something good
>but she paused, suddenly wondering something about Crowley
Any particular style you like? Did you even listen to any music besides hymns back at the church?

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535438

File: 1512750120720.jpg (31.53 KB, 512x288, PUPPY DOG EYES ACTIVATE.jpg)

>>41535436
>at the question posed, Crowley opened his mouth to say something, but paused to think

...well, no, but...

I do remember one time when we went out shopping, I heard some music playing over the speakers at the grocery store...

Father Merrin said it was something called "jazz".

>Crowley seemed a little confused at the word itself, but didn't dwell on it for too long


I actually liked it a lot, and wanted to play it at the church, but Father Merrin said the sisters probably wouldn't like it.

>he then let out a disappointed sigh


And as always, he was right...

Since then, I kept going out to try and catch more of it somewhere, but I never had much luck...

Bianca Felicia!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535440

File: 1512762080607.png (207.14 KB, 640x355, its very fun.png)

>>41535438
>Bianca noticeably frowned for a moment, finding a lot of her suspicions about that orphanage to be validated
>she turned back to the radio, trying to tune in to a jazz station
>while she wasn't a big fan herself, like hell she was going to let that stop her from letting Crowley listen to something he enjoyed
>she passed through a few standard pop stations, some voices talking about current events, commercials...
>until finally, she came across the local jazz station, a saxophone quickly making itself heard
Hey hey, there we go~!
>she turned to Crowley with a wide smile
Lucky us, it wasn't very hard!
>she straightened up, clapping her hands together before searching the cupboards for a bowl
>while adding with a grin, shaking her backside a bit tauntingly:
Don't be too embarrassed if you wanna start shaking those hips, Crow~! Music just has that effect on people!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535441

File: 1512764619337.jpg (40.7 KB, 257x439, ss (2013-05-18 at 11.31.46).jp…)

>>41535440
>Crowley's eyes lit up when he heard the familiar sound of the saxophone come on through the radio, a wave of nostalgia washing over him
>he stared at the radio in amazement, surprised that she was able to find the style of music he had wanted so easily
>sure the song wasn't exactly the same, it was a bit more kinetic and high-energy than the slower and smoother one he remembered, but the style was still exactly the same

This is amazing!

>completely unaware of how much of a dork he sounded like, he looked back to Bianca to express his gratitude further


Bianca, thank-!

>only to stop just as she began willingly her barely-concealed posterior in his direction

>to which he gave a squeaking noise and looked back to the stove, trying to draw attention away from his burning face by continuing

U-Uh, I-I've never really danced much!

One of the girls at the orphanage said I had "two left feet", so they didn't want to dance with me much!

>which was true, but more importantly it might get him out of staring at Bianca for too long

>if only she'd get dressed...

hu.eco!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535443

File: 1512772355205.jpg (140.08 KB, 451x317, tumblr_nacxdeE1BA1rvhgszo1_500…)

>>41535414
Cool...?

>the hologram said, confused, his voice was full of static and distorted. It actually was coming from the object projecting him.

>the metal orb floated into the hologram's hands.

>as Virn would try to touch Hu.eco, he'd find there was form to him. As if he was solid, despite being made of light. His hand would pass through, but would still feel as though he was touching something, like sifting one's hands through sand.

>Soon, Hu.eco's body began to take on color.
>tan skin, generic clothing, black hair, even his body looked more solid and less ghostly, other than the occasional flicker or flash of code.

...Form sequence complete.

>He said, looking at his new body. Having gone from code on a computer to actually having a body, it must've been a large shock for him.

Bianca Felicia!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535444

File: 1512773177394.png (554.87 KB, 853x480, its fun.png)

>>41535441
>Bianca lets out a loud guffaw at this, placing the bowl down on the counter
"Two left feet", nothing!

Dancing has nothing to do with how good you are at it!
>she turned to Crowley, wagging a finger
Dancing is all about your own way of expressing yourself! There is no "right" or "wrong" way to go about it!
>she begins snapping her fingers to the rhythm of the song, shaking her hips as well
So come on! I wanna see it now~! Shake that skinny butt a little, Crow~!

Bianca/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535445

File: 1512773704902.png (133.38 KB, 540x304, everything is clear.png)

>>41535443
>Virn quickly retracted his hand as the weird, sandy feeling of the hologram became apparent
>he certainly wasn't expecting that, thinking it would just be a normal light-based image
>hard-light constructs still seemed really weird to him, which was maybe a little ironic considering... well...

>Virn stoof up straight, looking at Hueco with a small hum

>he simply smiled, giving him a thumbs up
Lookin' good there, little dude!
>he walked around the hologram, still watching him rather curiously
I can see why your Dad expected you to live among humans! You look almost... uhh... lifelike, I suppose?
>he paused and blinked, reaching up to poke at Hueco's cat ears
Well, except these things, I guess...

hu.eco!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535447

>>41535445
>feeling the cat ears, he hummed.
>to be honest they were an odd design decision.

Father made a lot of odd voices with my appearance didn't he?

>looking at the projector in his hands, Hueco allowed it to float to his side. He had to make sure it was safe, it was his actual body after all.


...I question why he would give me non-human features if he wished for me to live among humans. To show that I am unique?

>he said, turning to one of the computers, trying to turn it on. His reflexes and movement were surprisingly fluid for someone who just got a body.

>the computer though, didn't look like it was going to boot up any time soon, the screen flickering and the tower turning on and off again.
>the hologram looked to be invested in getting the computer to work as he spoke to Virn.

...Where do I go now? This room has been my world for the past years. I don't even know what the outside world looks like outside of photos, videos, and simulations.

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535448

File: 1512775721604.png (113.59 KB, 260x292, If I Smile At You Like This, W…)

>>41535444
>Crowley was clearly still apprehensive about the notion, especially given he had to hurry and get breakfast ready so he wouldn't be late
>so at first he simply focused on getting the meal ready, placing a pan on the stove and peeling strips of bacon to place in it
>but after a few seconds' following Bianca's request, the music started to sink in and he couldn't help but feel an energy move through him that he wasn't used to
>so, rather involuntarily, he began to sort of awkwardly bounce from foot to foot as he moved, beginning to move in tune with the music without realizing it
>then, once the bacon was sizzling in the pan, he would shuffle a bit in tune with the beat, watching the bacon with an oblivious smile on his face, not even realizing why he was in such a good mood
>nor that he was, in fact, shaking in exactly the way Bianca requested

Bianca/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535449

File: 1512775872659.png (190.71 KB, 500x281, this got awkward.png)

>>41535447
>Virn blinked, sliding his hands into his pockets
>a part of him expected the hologram to choose to simply stay in here, but it seemed like he had a different idea
>which made sense, given his mission and all
Well, I'm sure you can find some place.

Your Dad probably had a lot of money stored away to be able to build you, right? Didn't he leave you with anything about a bank account or something?
>he reached up with one hand, scratching the side of his head
...

...

<"Don't say it..."

...
<"But he could really use the help...
...
<"Just don't say it!"
...

If not... I think I have some room in my apartment? I mean... it'd be cramped and all, but...
>he motioned around himself
I don't think cramped spaces would be much of an issue here.

Bianca/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535450

File: 1512776298892.png (249.19 KB, 618x480, wake up call.png)

>>41535448
>Bianca had kept her shaking as she worked on her side of breakfast
>cracking two eggs onto the bowl, she'd quickly beat them with a fork until they were nice and scrambled
>still moving her body in tune with the music, she grabbed a second pan, making her way to the stove
>and only then did she really notice Crowley start to dance himself
>it was subtle at first, but her grin grew wide when she noticed him start to shuffle
See! That's the spirit~!
>she slid over next to him to place the pan on the stove, giving Crowley a bump on his rump with her own
>she grinned again, noticing the wide smile on his own face
You really oughta smile like that more often, Crow! It suits ya way better~!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535451

File: 1512777355510.png (72.02 KB, 244x273, Aww, come on, you don't really…)

>>41535450

-!

>Crowley was brought out of his mirthful reverie by the butt-bump by Bianca, only then realizing that he had been dancing along despite not meaning to

>he was about to protest, but Bianca's compliment halted that, instead earning a stammer and a bright blush

Th-Thank you...

>he clearly wasn't as used to that sort of thing as one might assume, having to struggle for a second to think of something to say as he flipped the bacon over


Y-You, uh...you look really nice too, Bianca...

>clearly he had briefly forgotten that she was wearing naught but a bathrobe when he said this

>he could've probably saved himself some embarrassment if he hadn't

hu.eco!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535452

>>41535449
>at the proclamation, Hueco appeared surprised.
>so he was in fact capable of emotion?

I would be very grateful, you have already helped me so much already.

>nodding, he added


If you wish for me to stay at your "apartment" you'll find me to be a easy house guest. Humans eat food and drink water, and require routine cleaning, correct? I don't require any of that. Just a place to recharge when the time come.

Bianca/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535454

File: 1512779928059.png (195.93 KB, 503x480, lets be silly.png)

>>41535451
>Bianca suddenly stopped for a second, staring at Crowley with a smile frozen on her face
>it was so, so easy to take advantage of that perfectly innocuous line
>Ana's words rung into her head, however, about not putting any more strain on Crowley's mind like she had been
>but on the other hand, Ana seemed content with letting Crowley stay in the box given to him by the orphanage
>she, on the other hand, wanted to get the poor kid to claw his way out and make something for himself!
>she'd already gotten him to dip his toe outside of his comfort zone a few times, so she had to keep insisting on it!
...
>after a second or two, Bianca grinned
>humming slightly, she reached up to tug at the robe she was wearing , making a revealing neckline even more revealing
You think so~?

I was a bit afraid you'd get mad at me over stealing your robe, but I forgot mine over at Ana's!
>she smirks
But if I may say so, yes! I do look quite nice in it~!
>and then grinned, leaning a bit closer to Crowley
I bet you look very good in it too~!

Bianca/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535455

File: 1512780176524.png (252.96 KB, 720x406, focus on the camera.png)

>>41535452
>Virn smiled a bit awkwardly
>that was partially why he made the offer after all
>a hologram roommate would be a relatively cheap thing to have!
Well, that's great! Although...

Technically, my landlord doesn't allow for house guests, so you'd kinda have to stay hidden...
>he clears his throat, pointing at the projector
But you can probably get back inside that thing, right? It shouldn't be that hard.

hu.eco!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535456

>>41535455
Correct.

>he nodded, looking to the projector


It is my actual body. What you see if more or less a projection for me to interact with the world or defend myself when in danger. That is what I'm told at least.

>smiling, the AI nodded


Shall you lead the way? If I need to hide from your "landlord" I will go back into my core.

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535457

File: 1512781995197.png (67.29 KB, 244x273, WANT.png)

>>41535454
>naturally, Crowley hadn't realized what he had said until it was too late, and when Bianca replied, he was rather quick to look away from her neckline and try to focus on her face
>which came with its own complications, in that she had quite the lovely face, but he didn't want to be rude and look away from her entirely
>the sacrifices one made of dignity for the sake of good manners

O-Oh, u-uh...I-I actually don't wear it that often...so I couldn't say...

Y-You can keep it, if you like!

>right after that, some part of his brain was screaming about how stupid that was

>considering the thing just barely fit her, what she could want with it when she had better options was unclear

Bianca/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535458

File: 1512782365872.png (56.79 KB, 300x240, we can do this.png)

>>41535456
>Virn blinked, staring at Hueco for a short moment when he smiles
...
<"He's kinda cute..."
>but quickly shook his head to focus on what's actually important
Ah! Right! Well...

You can probably stay that way for now. It'll get you acquainted with a brand new world and all!
>he turned, already making his way out of the container
I wouldn't worry too much about the ears! You see a lot of cosplayers around the city anyway, so people shouldn't give you too much of a hard time or anything.
>he stopped at the entrance, turning back to Hueco
What about all of these computers though? Will you be fine without them?

Bianca/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535459

File: 1512782836490.png (207.14 KB, 640x355, its very fun.png)

>>41535457
>Bianca hummed, grinning a bit wider
Well then, maybe next time you do wear it, Bianca can be the judge~?
>she giggled a bit, but quickly waved her hand
No no no, I don't need to take your clothes! I have my own, I just need to go to Ana's today! It's fine!
>she reached over, placing her hand on his head and petting his hair to mess it up a little
Thanks for the offer anyway, Crow~!
>she gave him a cheerful smile, clearly quite happy
>mostly because he had managed to keep his eyes on her this whole time without looking away or fainting!
>she then clapped her hands together, quickly getting back to the subject at hand
Right! Enough distractions! Gotta get these eggs done!
>and she quickly poured the eggs onto the heated pan, beginning to prepare the scrambled eggs as the bacon was nearing its completion
>but she still shook her hips from side to side in tune with the music, finding it rather difficult to contain the dance herself

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535461

File: 1512788072553.png (302.43 KB, 577x341, Holy Hell, That Is HOT.png)

>>41535459
>Crowley's face somehow got redder when Bianca patted his head, her remarks only further cementing how awkward the situation was for him
>it was taking a lot of effort just to not burst out and say what was on his mind - "Please put some clothes on I can't stop staring at you" - and Bianca being so close to him only made that worse
>so when she relented and went back to working on the eggs, he was able to relax a bit and try to focus again on not making a fool of himself
>at least until he glanced over at her again, noticing her hips shaking to the music

.....

>the way he was raised, he learned that to even think of sinful thoughts was, in and of itself, a sin

>and while Father Merrin had always been forgiving and lenient when it came to that sort of thing - "we are only human" - it was hard to shake the teaching that the sisters had instilled in him
>yet to be given no reprieve only brought about more questions in Crowley's head that had gone unanswered
>why was merely thinking of something sinful the same as committing the act?
>why were some acts sins if they didn't actually harm anyone?
>why were we compelled to commit these sins?
>Father Merrin would answer questions like these as best we can, but all the same Crowley was left unsatisfied
>and conflicted, versus what he wanted to at least discover and what he felt was wrong

.....

>Crowley sniffed the air for a second, then looked back to the pan on the stove


-!

>and quickly picked it up and began shuffling the strips of bacon onto a plate, the edges getting just a bit too crispy and burnt


Crudcrudcrudcrudcrud!

Bianca/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535464

File: 1512789589432.png (349.59 KB, 797x450, scorned woman.png)

>>41535461
>not long after breakfast...

>Arkham was remarkably cold this time of the year, although snow was always difficult to predict

>it could either pour overnight, leaving the entire town covered in white
>or snow never came for weeks on end, leaving only the bitter cold to fill in the seats
>today there was no snow, and there wasn't any sort of snow warning for the following weeks either
>the streets were clean, or at least, as clean as the sheer age of the town would allow

>Bianca, for all of her energy indoors, really didn't do well with the bitter cold air of the outside world

>as they made their way over to the Sphinx bookstore, Bianca wore an uncharacteristically conservative attire
>her entire frame was covered by a very thick and long grey coat, stretching down to her ankles, and every single button buttoned up to ensure not a sliver of wind could penetrate its hide
>a long red scarf covered her neck, with Bianca recoiling her head into it to cover her mouth from the cold as well
>she grumbled under her breath, not usually accustomed to being out on the street this early
>usually Crowley would head out alone, and she'd only visit the bookstore when it was warmer, but she felt like she could keep him company at least for today
It should be criminal to make people go anywhere in these conditions!
>she grunted, pouting
That woman's gotta be bonkers by having the store open this soon! It's been over ten years, and I couldn't tell ya one time I've ever seen a costumer at this hour in winter! And who can blame 'em!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535465

File: 1512790418465.png (91.46 KB, 263x270, Dude...I Can't Even...What.pn…)

>>41535464
>likewise, Crowley was not immune to the elements, and was dressed rather snugly for the chilly weather
>like Bianca, he was wearing a long coat that covered most of his body (black, which seemed to be the only colour he ever wore) though he was missing a scarf to match hers
>he wasn't sure if he actually liked the cold or had just grown used to it over the years
>he will say he prefers when enduring the cold is only temporary, as opposed to the rather drafty church where he'd have to bury himself under the blankets of his bed just in the hopes that he'd stay warm
>he was a bit surprised that Bianca joined him for this trek to the Sphinx, but certainly not unappreciative, instinctively lingering close to her if only for excess warmth
>though at her complaints he responded somewhat sheepishly

W-Well, you never know...

Some of the customers are a little...odd...

Maybe a couple of them would only show up this early, for whatever reason...

>it was a weak excuse, but it was the best he had

>he didn't dwell on why Ana kept the hours she did, he was certain she had some reason for it

Bianca/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535466

File: 1512791016871.png (420.82 KB, 800x450, now youre boring me.png)

>>41535465
>Bianca had no complaints over Crowley lingering close to her, if only because she appreciated the warmth herself
>she clicked her tongue at Crowley's attempt to defend Ana's reasoning
Bah!

The store has its fair share of weirdos, yeah, but Ana's the only one weird enough to go there when it's freezing outside! Even Mister Walrus would think she was weird, and the guy skinny dips in the river!
>she shook her head with another grunt
Ana coops herself up in that bookstore all day and all night, and then moans about how she rarely has time for herself! What does she expect!
>she tilts to the side, leaning onto Crowley with a pout
If she ever asks you to stay at the store for some crazy amount of overtime, you come straight to me, got it? I'll slap her straight!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535467

File: 1512791370975.png (120.98 KB, 299x320, I-I Wasn't Thinking About Biki…)

>>41535466
>Crowley's face began to heat up again as Bianca leaned on him, not expecting her to get that close to him
>at least no one was around to draw attention to how close they were, but he still had to try and keep his focus on the topic at hand
>and not how nice it would be to snuggle closer to her, a thought he quickly swatted away while answering in a light tone

I-I wouldn't mind if she asked, Bianca...

I do want to help her, so I don't mind any extra work she gives me...

>the extra money for rent helped too, though he didn't say that part aloud

Bianca/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535468

File: 1512791940536.png (434.78 KB, 800x450, thats adorable.png)

>>41535467
>Bianca quickly leaned off of him, although less because she could notice his embarrassment, and more because it was just an awkward position to walk in
>and thankfully for him, she hadn't seemed to think about holding his arm yet
I'm just saying.

Ana sometimes forget normal humans need to rest and sleep, and can get very demanding with her work schedules.

There's a reason I haven't worked there in ages, y'know!
>soon, the staircase to the Sphinx would become visible, the creaky sign that clung to the wall waving back and forth under the winter wind
Just be thankful she got around to fixing the heater. You'd be down two toes by now.

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535469

File: 1512792834689.png (147.65 KB, 268x295, Don't Mind Me, Just Waiting Fo…)

>>41535468
>Crowley did a double-take at Bianca's remark about the lack of a heater, having to wonder just how Ana had lived for that long without one
>though he was a bit curious about what it was like when Bianca worked there
>actually, their relationship in general was something he only sort of knew about, insofar as they had been friends for quite some time

...wait, does Ana not...you know, hang out with you much?

I mean, you said she spends so much time in the store, but don't you two do things together?

>he seemingly didn't notice so much that they were right outside the front door of the Sphinx, now too curious about this to ignore it

Bianca/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535470

File: 1512795486591.png (429.85 KB, 800x450, thats stupid.png)

>>41535469
>Bianca shrugs her shoulders at Crowley's question
Well, yeah, we do. Sometimes...

But...
>she stopped at the top of the stairs with a short sigh
We mostly just hang out at the store.

Ana's always been a bit of a loner. Even before I met her. And that...
>she frowned, growing silent for a second
Well... that was a whole mess in and of itself...
>she quickly tried to shake off her somber mood, smiling at Crowley
I tried to get her to be a bit more social, and it did work. I mean, you've met her, right! She's hardly the timid little flower she was fifteen years ago!
>she chuckled lightly at the memories, then shrugged her shoulders again
She tried being more social, and figured out it wasn't her thing. She likes more... intimate stuff, you know?

She a close group of friends and acquaintances, and...
>she trails off, leaning on the wall of the building
>a small smile stretches on her lips, remarkably genuine
That's enough to make me happy...
>she clears her throat, noticing the lull in her mood again
Because it makes her happy, y'know? I like hanging out at the store with her, and she loves it there.

So we do hang out a lot. I mean, we see each other every day, so...
>she leans off the wall with a sigh, but still smiles at Crowley
It's a weird relationship for a bunch of weirdo girl~!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535472

File: 1512797406189.png (183.94 KB, 501x312, OK, OK, You I Can Tolerate.png)

>>41535470
>Crowley frowned slightly worriedly as Bianca answered him, feeling concerned for Ana as she explained her situation
>he understood that some people just didn't like being social butterflies - he couldn't really see himself as one either - but it still sounded like Ana was rather lonely for a long period of time
>and in that sense, Bianca was really a blessing for her
>even as much as they bickered - and they did, Crowley having to duck a few books that were aimed at Bianca's head - it was clear that she did care of her and that they really were good friends
>so in the end, he smiled back at Bianca, her happiness rubbing off on him a little

She's lucky to have you...

You're probably one of the best friends anyone could ask for...

>he was already starting to head down the stairs as he said this, though he kept looking at Bianca while he spoke

>the implication in his statement was certainly there, but he wasn't entirely sure how to progress further than that without it sounding awkward
>which he really wanted to stop doing

Bianca/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535475

File: 1512798359328.png (505.91 KB, 853x480, very comfortable.png)

>>41535472
>Bianca's reaction to Crowley's statement might've sounded a little weird to him
>it was a very strange snort mixed in with laughter, as if he had just accidentally reminded her of an in-joke only she was aware of
>she eventually settled down, giggling as she hopped over to Crowley
>and naturally, immediately pulled him in for a smothering hug
That's so sweet of you, Crow~!

Bianca hopes he feel lucky to have her as well someday!
>she releases him, but not before giving him a big kiss on his cheek
Because she sure feels lucky to have you~!
>and with a giggle, she skipped down the stairs past him, slipping in through the door at the bottom into the store

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535478

File: 1512800839328.png (302.43 KB, 577x341, Holy Hell, That Is HOT.png)

>>41535475

-?

>Crowley wasn't sure what prompted the more amused response, not that he had very long to dwell on it before Bianca was on him

>and then he was left to mumble and squirm against her while she hugged him tight, briefly unable to breathe even with her bulky coat covering most of her figure
>once he was let go, he was left to stand there stunned briefly after Bianca had kissed him, his face once again flushed red
>granted, he had already kissed Ana full on by that point, but it was still enough of a shock to leave him temporarily speechless

>come to think of it, Ana didn't really fight it when he kissed her

>and Bianca didn't seem to have a problem with that either
>why was that?

>after a few seconds longer, Crowley remembered where he was and jolted again

>he then hurried to the door and made his way inside, not wanting to push it and possibly be late

Bianca & Ana/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535479

File: 1512801700859.png (207.14 KB, 640x355, its very fun.png)

>>41535478
>Bianca gave a very flourished salute as as she stepped into the shop
YO-HOOO~! Bianca's Delivery Service bringing you-
>she hopped aside once Crowley stepped in, motioning at him with her arms
One lovely assistant for your shop! That'll be fifty ninety-nine plus shipping, please~!

>Ana blinked, lifting her head from a book she was reading

>she stared from behind the counter, blinking with a rather surprised look on her face
Bianca...? How in blazes are you up this early?
>but she quickly frowned
Did you spend all night playing games again?

>Bianca stumbled slightly, quickly frowning herself and grumbling:

Way to shatter the mood, ice queen...
>but she quickly gained a more confident look
Of course not! I've just been working on getting up at the same time as Crowley~! I'm his roommate after all, so I gotta keep him company!

>Ana twisted her nose further, narrowing her eyes at Bianca

>but then turned to Crowley with a friendly smile
Sorry, dear, I almost didn't see you! Good morning! I'm glad to see you're being a positive influence for Bianca!

>Bianca stared blankly at Ana, grumbling:

What's that supposed to mean...

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535481

File: 1512802698984.jpg (13.45 KB, 320x180, The Smile.JPG)

>>41535479
>Crowley gave a brief nod as he entered and closed the door behind him, also giving Ana a bright smile when he answered her

Good morning, Ana!

>keeping in mind Bianca's remark about smiling more was what led to his chipper response, and the story earlier regarding their friendship did make him want to keep it up, if only for her sake

>though he did wonder briefly why Bianca was up so early
>before him, no less
>maybe something to ask her later

>letting Ana's remark about being a positive influence pass by, he walked over to where the coat rack was, undoing his jacket while looking over at her


Any customers yet...?

Bianca & Ana/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535483

File: 1512803770351.png (143.63 KB, 300x300, curious.png)

>>41535481
>Ana shook her head, sliding a marker onto her book to close it
None yet, but we are expecting a group of anthropology students to come pick up their order later today!
>she pointed a thumb behind her
So whenever you can get to it, you can start moving the boxes from the back in here. There's no need to rush, you have the whole morning to tend to that.

>Bianca followed suit to Crowley, quickly tossing aside her scarf and removing her coat to fit the much warmer interior of the bookstore

>underneath her coat was a much more familiar sight for the woman: a purple long-sleeved top and a short black shirt, her legs covered by thigh-high stockings
Did my magazine get here, by the way?

>Ana nodded towards a large rack of magazines

Only got a handful of them today, but I think I saw one with those weird toons you like on the cover.

>Bianca rolled her eyes, already making her way to the magazines

They're not "weird toons", grandma! It's anime! You really gotta get with the times, Ana! This stuff is IN right now!

>Ana frowned slightly

I won't lie and say those comics you suggested aren't selling well, but I still can't make heads or tails out of any of it!
>she let out a short breath
And the artwork always looks weird to me... It's the eyes, I think. They're always far too big for their heads!
This post was edited by its author on .

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535490

File: 1512835577218.png (67.58 KB, 244x273, What the fuck is that.png)

>>41535483
>despite Ana's suggestion to take his time, once Crowley had hung up his coat he was starting to head for the back to grab the boxes in question
>though he was quickly sidetracked by the subject Bianca and Ana were discussing, curious about what these magazines were
>he headed over to examine the magazines personally, tilting his head in confusion at the somewhat odd art style that he wasn't accustomed to
>granted he'd only seen so much as far as art went, but he was used to cartoons being...well, cartoony
>this more realistic-and-yet-not style was baffling but sort of intriguing too

>at least until he noticed that one of the characters was wearing what looked like a bikini kept together with a couple of very thin pieces of string

>upon which he sputtered and backed away from the rack, though not before commenting

I-Is this sort of thing really that popular...?

Bianca & Ana/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535491

File: 1512836894569.png (422.3 KB, 800x450, cant get enough.png)

>>41535490
Yup!
>Bianca quickly answered, taking the magazine out of the rack with a quiet "yoink"
>she opened it to skim through the pages, continuing to talk to the others
It's pretty great, and I got a whole bunch of shows to prove it~!
>she then paused, looking at the cover to notice the scantily-clad character
>and then, naturally, grins at Crowley
I got that kinda stuff too, y'know~? We can make it a late night; just you and me watchin' 'em~!

>Ana sighed, leaning on the counter

Don't listen to her, Crowley. As much as I might not get this style, I do know there are far more intelligent stories in it than what Bianca would show you.

>Bianca frowned at Ana

Pretty snobbish talk, coming from someone whose personal shelf is full of buff, shirtless men on the cover of her novels.

>Ana flinched heavily at this

TH-THAT'S ENTIRELY DIFFERENT!

>Bianca hummed, grinning as she kept up the teasing

What was that one book you really liked? That you even went out of your way to get an autograph from the model on the cover~?
>Ana's face grew redder and redder as she shook in embarrassment in her seat
Confessions of a Lustful Pries-
>THWONK!
FWAUGH!
>only to have her face be met by the book Ana had been reading
>Bianca fell over from the strength of the throw, but she was very quick to snicker while holding her face, clearly considering it a victory
This post was edited by its author on .

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535492

File: 1512838824666.png (65.35 KB, 207x153, Just Focus On My Face And Not …)

>>41535491

-!

>Crowley jolted when the book made contact with Bianca's face, even if he had been growing to expect it given how the conversation had been going

>there was always a limit to what Ana would accept with Bianca's teasing, it was just a matter of when that limit would be reached

>though in the moments leading up to that, Crowley was slowly beginning to realize that perhaps Bianca's teasing wasn't as insincere as he first thought

>that, given her predilections, maybe she was being serious at least some of the time
>when it came to matters of that nature anyway
>and Ana supposedly having her own rather...lewd material made him realize that she wasn't alone in that regard
>which raised some questions about what Ana did with that material that she would be so embarrassed about revealing

>with his face now roughly as red as Ana's, he gave a very awkward smile and pointed at the back of the store, while stammering his reply


I-I-I'll just...g-go get those books now...

>to which he scurried off, wanting to give everyone some breathing room to cool off, himself included

Bianca & Ana/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535493

File: 1512841507892.png (176.16 KB, 300x350, soft.png)

>>41535492
O-Oh... Alright Crowley...
>Ana stammered out a bit awkwardly, her face still red
>but once she felt certain Crowley was out of earshot, she quickly turned to Bianca with a hiss:
What is you problem!? How could say those things in front of Crowley like that!?

>Bianca was now just sitting on the floor, casually browsing through the magazine

What do you mean?

Don't play coy with me! You know damn right what I mean!

>Bianca sighed, lifting her head to look at Ana

Don't you think you're overreacting a little? So what if he knows you like those corny novels!

THAT'S NOT-!
>she quickly stopped, realizing her tone had grown too loud
Th-That's not the issue here! What i do in my free time is my own business, and not something for you to just spew out into the world whenever you feel like doing so!

It's just Crowley, jeez! You're acting like I just told the president what kind of panties you're wearing today!

>Ana groaned

It's exactly because it's Crowley that I'm doing this! We've talked about this already, and-

And I told you, I get your concerns! I really do! I just think you're being way too lenient on this!

L-Lenient?

Look...
>Bianca closed her magazine getting back on her feet
You care about him, I know that. And I know WHY you do, Ana.

>Ana flinched, actually shrinking slightly in her

B-...Bianca...

Ana, it's fine. Really.
>Bianca stepped closer to the counter, placing a hand on her friend's shoulder and giving her a warm smile
C'mon, did you really think I wouldn't put two and two together? After everything we've been through?

...

>Bianca climbed onto the counter, taking a seat on it to be closer to her

Ana, I think we both have a pretty good idea how much a strict education can have its effects on someone. I think we both still have plenty of scars to remember that.

I know Crowley likes to say everything's alright, but what he says of his time at that orphanage... well, it doesn't really paint a pretty picture. And I think the final product speaks for itself, right?

>she lets out a small sigh
He's a nice kid, but he's wound up crazy tight. And I know you don't want him to unwind TOO fast and risk hurting himself... not like you did...
>Ana flinched again, but Bianca was quick to hop off the counter to wrap her arms around her
But, hey! Hey... You're forgetting something important here... Yeah sure, the journey was tough, but look where it brought us! You're a successful business woman, with lots of friends and a completely normal life! You had your stumbles, everyone does! So did I!
>she pulls back to smile at her
But if this is how we ended up, can you really say we've fucked up at all?

>Ana managed a smile with a short chuckle, reaching up to rub at her wet eyes

I guess not...
>Bianca grinned a bit wider, patting Ana on her shoulders
I'm sorry, Bianca... I know you just want to help him, and I really should just trust you... You have much more experience helping people than me, after all...

>Bianca swats Ana's head

Don't you start with that! I know I can go overboard sometimes, and that's why I need you there to stop me!
>she then smiles again
We're a team, remember? I need you just as much as you need me.
>Ana smiled softly, leaning forward to lean her forehead on Bianca's, gently wrapping her arms around her this time
>Bianca quickly followed suit, but couldn't help but add:
I mean, if you weren't here, I'd just drag Crow straight into a strip club or somethin'! That would clear up a bunch of cobwebs on that head of his right away!

>Ana let out a sigh, reaching next to her at a book underneath the counter

>and lifted it over Bianca's head, bringing it down soon after on her
You're an idiot.

>Bianca just grinned, pulling back from the hug while rubbing her head

It worked to charm you, didn't it~?

>Ana giggled, quickly waving at her

Only because it made me question just how exactly you managed to survive on your own. It was obvious you needed someone to take care of you!

>Bianca quickly put on a more dramatic tone

Oh, woe is you! That you must carry such a drop-dead sexy cross on your shoulders!

Thankfully, it's a very small cross, so it's not too uncomfortable. Although maybe if she actually did some exercise, it would help with all that weight...

>Bianca flinched

H-Hey! Look who's talking, Frankenstein! Just because you have those extra feet over me doesn't mean you're eating any less!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535494

File: 1512846561333.png (358.05 KB, 1023x579, Dem Feels, Man....png)

>>41535493
>once Crowley made his way to the back, he was able to find the boxes in question rather quickly, already moving to pick one up
>it was only when he heard Ana and Bianca's voices from the other room that he paused, hesitating before leaning back against the doorway to try and hear them
>it took a couple of tries to get just the right angle to actually hear them without being seen, so the first bit of their conversation went missed
>what he did hear was Bianca's remarks about him being "wound up tight" and criticizing his education as strict
>which didn't surprise him that she'd say that, but hearing it aloud still gave him pause

.....

>he knew that others would view his upbringing as strict and confining

>he'd been out of the church long enough to understand that most people didn't live like that anymore
>but more than that, the remarks about him being "wound up tight" put a lot of Bianca's actions into context
>she was acting the way she was specifically to get him to put those teachings behind him, and to stop being so worried about everything all the time
>which he wasn't entirely sure how to take

>while he didn't blame her for her intent, he still didn't see what was entirely wrong with everything he'd been taught

>sure, he questioned why some things were bad and why he should avoid them, and yes the sisters were "wound up tight" themselves at best
>but there was still value in what he was taught, about right and wrong and the importance of charity and good will
>he couldn't see what was wrong with that

>but what probably stung the most was the idea that Bianca was taking pity on him

>that only made him more certain he was a burden on her and Ana, and if nothing else, he had to do something to correct that
>but what could he do that wouldn't compromise his values?

>what did surprise him a little was to discover that Ana apparently went through something similar in her youth

>he still didn't know much about these two as far as their history went, but to find out something like that was still unexpected
>especially given what he just heard, so for Ana to come from a more restricted background meant something had to have significantly changed
>but, now that he thought about it, he couldn't very well say anything was wrong there
>at least Ana didn't seem so scared of everything all the time...

.....

>realizing he'd been gone for a little too long, Crowley quickly gathered up three of the boxes at once

>and with little concern about how heavy they were or how awkward it was to carry them, he pulled them all out of the back at once, the boxes quickly obscuring his vision
>so he very slowly moved out of the back, wobbling a little bit when he called out to them

U-Um...

W-Where did you n-need me to put these...?

>he spoke with a slight sense of urgency, worried he was going to bump into something or knock something over any second now

Bianca & Ana/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535495

File: 1512847394872.png (590.92 KB, 800x450, whats that I hear.png)

>>41535494
>Bianca and Ana turned at the sound of Crowley's voice, Ana flinching at the sight of the boy carrying all those boxes
C-Crowley, why-!

>Bianca very quickly moved from her spot, rushing over to at least take one box off of his arms

Jeez, dude, you gotta be hiding some muscles underneath that robe!
>she grunts, having some difficulty with only the one box she now carried
What did these guys order anyway? Rocks?

>Ana sighed, motioning next to her

Just place them here behind the counter, please.
>she then placed her hands on her hips, now sounding like a worried mother
Didn't I tell you, you had the entire morning to deal with these? You don't have to bring three of them all at once!
>she then turned to Bianca as she was already walking closer
Did he at least eat a proper breakfast?

Will you calm down already? We ate just fine, so let the kid work at his own pace!
>Bianca quickly answered back

>Ana relents, shrinking in her seat slightly, turning to Crowley

Sorry... I just don't want you to exert yourself for no good reason when you can just take it easy...

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535496

File: 1512848296813.jpg (31.53 KB, 512x288, PUPPY DOG EYES ACTIVATE.jpg)

>>41535495
>Crowley carefully moved behind the counter and placed the boxes down, letting out a weary grunt when he did
>he straightened up shortly afterwards, giving Ana an apologetic look

S-Sorry, Ana...

I-I just didn't want to keep you waiting, that's all...

>he knew that Ana only acted this way because she was worried, but some small part of him still felt it was more because he disappointed her somehow


I don't mean to make you worry or anything...

I can handle stuff like this, really...

Bianca & Ana/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535497

File: 1512848920550.png (454.68 KB, 799x1006, Im going to keep it.png)

>>41535496
>Ana let out a small sigh
I appreciate that, Crowley, I really do...
>her eyes become wetter, emotions clearly still running a bit high
>so while she tried to contain it at first, she couldn't really help herself
>she got off her chair, crouching down in front of Crowley to give him a big hug
You're one of the best employees I could have ever asked for. I just don't want you to feel like you need to do more than you're already doing.
>she pulled back, keeping her hands on his shoulders as she gave him a soft smile
So, how about we keep it to just two boxes then? You get to do things faster, while still being able to see where you're going.

>Bianca sets down her box near the others

Y'know... I'd been eying a set of dumbbells I saw that were for sale. Might actually go ahead and buy them now, since we could both use them!
>she grinned, reaching over to poke Crowley's arms
You've been hiding out on us, Crow~!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535498

File: 1512850235593.jpg (46.01 KB, 540x767, tumblr_nqoxbyqELL1qiei2go4_540…)

>>41535497
>Crowley was, as usual, surprised by the sudden hug, but for once didn't seem to squirm or react poorly
>mostly because he could tell that Ana was upset about something - likely the conversation he'd overheard - and he knew she just needed some support
>so he actually returned the hug without any problems, and when she pulled away to look at him, he responded with as warm a smile as he could muster
>which was a pretty cozy one

Yes ma'am.

>of course the more genuine smile on his face changed to an awkward one once Bianca poked him, quickly stammering out a response as he began to back away


A-Ah, w-well...

Th-That's actually...a trade secret, you know...?

hu.eco!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535499

File: 1512855771788.jpg (29.17 KB, 216x633, tumblr_n05771gbY01s7pwv2o1_500…)

>>41535458
...

>right the computers!


I'll work on extracting any data from these computers or salvaging parts. I don't require them, but the data on them could be useful.

>nodding, he looked away from the computer. Sounding excited, he made his way towards the exit.

>he wasn't quite sure what a cosplayer was, but he assumed it was some sort of person who dresses up.

Lead the way, Mr. Smith.

Bianca & Ana/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535602

File: 1512932985540.png (361.35 KB, 706x532, this is fine.png)

>>41535499
>being careful to close the crate after they left, Virn and Hueco started their new journey back home
>it was rather late at night already, leaving them to walk through the brightly lit streets of San Fransokyo
>the city was still heavy in crowds, especially as they got closer to the entertainment districts, but they never quite had the opportunity to enter there
>apartments there crazy expensive, so Virn had to settle down much further away; they only got that close because it was easier to find a cab there

>the taxi drove them to their destination, a small and quiet street, not particularly pleasing to look at, but innocuous enough that it didn't seem dangerous

>the apartment building, which was actually just a very large house remodeled to hold smaller studios, was rather old, but not to the point where it seemed to be crumbling apart; it needed some work here and there still, but it was obvious there wasn't a lot of money to go around
>Virn apartment was right at the top of the three-story building, as it once was an attic, which showed as he opened the door
>the studio was wide, as it was only one of two on that floor, but its desirability was hampered by the fact the roof dipped down at around halfway
so while the room was large, one would have to crouch in order to make the most of it

>the room itself was a bit cluttered, boxes and papers gathered in piles near the corner

>a single futon rested on the floor near the wall, where the roof's inclination was at its lowest, a laptop sitting on top of it
>there was a TV on top of a desk, and in the middle of the room, a small dinner table with two chairs
>the kitchen area was to the left of the entrance, with no walls to separate it from the rest of the room; just an electric stove, a microwave, a mini-fridge, and a counter with come cupboards underneath and above
>the bathroom was to the right, but it had a door
>there was also a whiteboard near the wall which had been cleaned recently, as well as a camera on the floor nearby
>the walls themselves were decorated with some figurines and old action figures on shelves, protected by glass boxes

>Virn shut the door, carefully locking it

>he took a few steps into the room, taking out the projector from his bag
Alright, it's safe to come out now.
>he placed the projector on top of the table, taking a step back to give Hueco room to re-materialize
Make yourself comfortable.

Ana/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535665

File: 1512943319802.png (138.86 KB, 219x563, follow me.png)

>meanwhile, at The Sphinx In The Attic bookshop...

>it was another average day for the sleepy store, devoid of much excitement or patronage

>it was still early, so only a handful of costumers had ventured into the bookstore
>a few teachers from the Miskatonic University, the most common visitors at this hour, as well as Old Lady Gertrude stopping by to check on her order and Mister Walrus
>Bianca had left to tend with some of her own things, and spend some time at the mall, leaving Ana and Crowley to handle their store

>Ana sat at her computer as usual, but this time actually working instead of just pretending to be

>checking her emails, she worked on writing down any orders handed over to her
>it was no secret: while the Sphinx could easily be mistaken for a store on the thrall of bankruptcy due to its emptiness for most of the day, in reality much of Ana's business was made from people who had never even seen the shop with their own eyes
>the Sphinx was very famous among many circles all around the country, and even abroad, so it received hundreds of orders in a very short time thanks to its generous prices on very rare items
...?
>but one email proved to be something different
...!?
>Ana quickly sat up from her chair with a squeak, her eyes lighting up alongside a very wide smile on her face
>and while Ana was normally the most composed out of her little duo with Bianca, she wasn't immune to her own bouts of energy
YES!!
>she quickly exclaimed, pumping her fist several times
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
>she them slammed her hands onto the counter, vaulting straight over it to run over to the coat rack
>but as soon as she reached it she froze, remembering:
Shoot!
>she groaned
Why did she have to leave to leave today, of all days, when I actually need her!
>her shoulders slumped, Ana growing silent for a moment
...
>she grunted again, lifting her head with a more determined look
I'm not letting that stop me!
>she quickly turned, calling out for her helper
Crowley! Get your coat!

We're closing the shop for the morning and heading out on very important business!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535691

File: 1512945796466.png (84.47 KB, 500x509, Hnnngh.png)

>>41535665
>most days were pretty quiet for working in the Sphinx, Crowley simply keeping the shelves clean or rearranging the books based on what he felt made sense at the time
>aside from the odd customer - who he kept interactions with minimal if possible - and getting things ready for delivery
>but he didn't mind it at all, not usually
>sometimes he'd amuse himself by thumbing through a book while Ana wasn't looking, which was always a surprise
>which was what he was doing at that point in time, though he was having difficulty actually understanding the content
>it was a story about a detective unraveling a particularly brain-numbing kidnapping case, as the motivations and methods just grew more and more absurd as the chapters went on

-?

>though he stopped when he heard Ana suddenly cry out, closing the book abruptly and returning it to the shelf, then peeking out from behind it to see what had happened

>he was left a bit befuddled by her reaction to her computer, not seeing her act that way very often, especially to something that wasn't immediately visible
>but moreso when she suddenly called out to him, jolting a bit and coming out from behind the shelf to dash to the front

Yes ma'am!

>he picked up his coat off of the rack and started to put it on, though he was still regarding Ana with confusion


What important business are we heading out on?

Ana/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535699

File: 1512946228833.png (142.12 KB, 247x583, just a touch.png)

>>41535691
>Ana quickly slipped into her own coat, grabbing her hat and mittens next
>at Crowley's question, she faced him with a beaming smile
THE MOST IMPORTANT!
>she quickly answered, turning around and already heading for the door
>she quickly opened it, holding it to wait for Crowley
I have been waiting for this day for four years! And it's finally here~!
>she hopped excitedly, like a kid who was about to pick out a toy at the toy store
>she reached over to turn off the power for the shop, and quickly activate the alarm system while Crowley made his way out
Let's go! Let's go~!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535715

File: 1512946956968.png (67.58 KB, 244x273, What the fuck is that.png)

>>41535699
>now Crowley was really befuddled
>whatever it was, it was clearly very important to Ana, given he'd never seen her so excited before
>which wasn't at all a bad thing, but it left him with little recourse but to do exactly as she said

Right, right, OK!

>he quickly exited the store while buttoning up his coat, already ascending the stairs but stopping only a few steps up

>he looked back at her, still very much confused by this, but eager to hear more

What's here, though?

>if it had taken four years to get here it must've been something rare

Ana/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535724

File: 1512948907962.png (536.35 KB, 800x450, only the best products.png)

>>41535715
>as soon as Crowley left the store, Ana shut the door and locked it tightly, slipping the keys in her pocket
>she then skipped up the steps, still giggling happily and grinning
I finally got a reply from the Miskatonic University!
>she twirls as she reaches the top, clearly ecstatic
As you may have noticed, the Sphinx has quite a few visits from the staff there! Highly esteemed professors and doctors rely on my store for many of their lessons~!

But this relationship goes both way, you see~! I offer them and their students great deals in books and seek ought prized tomes for their library, and in return...~!
>she turned, grinning widely at Crowley
Whenever they need cash quickly, they'll us me as a sort of pawnbroker~! I pay them a hefty sum of money and keep their books for a while until they pay me back, with interest of course~! And if they don't, I get to sell off the books whichever way I see fit!
>turning on her heel again, she began waltzing down the street
Four years ago they received a collection of very rare books by Sir Frederick DeGille! His ten volume epic, "Letters of a Stargazer"! And as soon as I caught wind of it, I've been salivating at the prospect of having it in the store!
>she twirls again for no reason other than how happy she was to do it
I thought I'd have to wait decades to get the opportunity, but I got a message saying they're willing to part ways with it for the moment~!

That is our mission today! Get the Stargazer collection by any price necessary, and bring it to the Sphinx to put in the basement gallery~!
This post was edited by its author on .

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535727

File: 1512950231612.png (302.43 KB, 577x341, Holy Hell, That Is HOT.png)

>>41535724
>a lot of what Ana said pretty much flew over Crowley's head, it being a lot of business jargon that he didn't quite understand
>he understood them selling books to the university for their classes, a lot of the tomes being quite perplexing and befitting the mysterious nature of the university
>though why Ana was this excited about it still befuddled him, unless she was planning to read this collection herself
>which, given what Bianca had said before, and what the title of this book series made it sound like...

>he did know that the basement gallery was for Ana's very rare and valuable books

>he didn't have the chance to go down there yet, on account of many of them also being very old and easily damaged, and Ana wanted to minimize the risk of something happening to them
>so if these books were to go down there, even temporarily, they must be very important

>Crowley had to hurry to keep up with Ana, as she had already started pulling ahead of him before he could get very far

>he was still a bit too stunned by all of this to really appreciate how happy Ana looked, instead rushing up beside her and asking

S-So what are these books about?

What makes them so valuable that it'd take this long for you to get them?
This post was edited by its author on .

Ana/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535730

File: 1512952667915.png (85.23 KB, 272x364, small and amused.png)

>>41535727
>Ana stumbled slightly, quickly turning to Crowley
What makes them so valuable?
>she seemed shocked at first, but quickly understood that this probably meant nothing to Crowley as it did to her
>she quickly smiled, turning and continuing to walk at an easier pace for him to follow
You see Crowley, Sir DeGille is considered to be one of those unsung geniuses of the literary world. He spent his entire life working on his Stargazer epic, living a frugal and near-penniless life as he devoted all of his energies into his writing, at the cost of everything! Money, food, companionship...

Some call him obsessed. Others say he was simply mad! Others still whisperer of darker forces that moved him constantly into writing, to the point where it was painful to him to even be away from his desk!
>she gave a small hop, clearly enjoying telling this story
There are many papers about DeGille that speak of his eccentricities in life. But since the man had practically nobody around him, not a friend nor family, much of his life has been lost. What little we do know only come from his letters to the publishers he continuously hounded to get his work in print, and his landlord who often took pity on him and tried to push him into the daylight every so often.
>she lets out a small sigh
DeGille's persistence did pay off eventually, and he got his work published. Once. And only once!
>she turned her head to grin at Crowley
I shouldn't need to tell how valuable first editions tend to be, let alone for a book that has only had one edition for decades!

DeGille's work went highly underappreciated in his own time, and there are stories that many bookstore owners ended up using their unsold copies of the Stargazer for kindle, making the entire collection even more rare!

It wasn't until recently that DeGille's work found its place in history, and more editions have been made. But DeGille only ever lived to see the one fail, and he died without seeing any amount of success.

>she lets out another sigh, slipping her hands into her pockets

The book itself is about the titular stargazer, Mardenney Trillsby, a lonely young man who is stricken by a horrible illness when he was a baby, preventing him from ever stepping outside his home for too long.

So instead, he spends all of his nights gazing at the stars, and imagining the wonders that could exist just outside his window, and past the clouds. The books detail the stories in his imagination, or according to some interpretations, the adventures he's dragged into by all sorts of creatures, aliens, gods and spirits.

Every book is written like a letter Mardenney is sending to his mother back home, hence the name. But more so than the extensive writing, the original illustrations made by DeGille himself, only add to the majesty of his magnum opus! His style for each book are quite simply unique; since it took him decades to complete the entire set, the images of each book show all of the fluctuations in his quality and influences, with no two books ever having the exact same style of illustration. Even in his later years, when his hands were nearly broken and unusable, he still continued to draw for the final books!

>she inhaled, letting out a very pleased exhale soon afterwards

Needless to say, DeGille was as fascinating of a character as he was tragic! There are so many unknowns to his story, so many wild theories, rumors and stories about his personal life...

It's almost breathtaking to think that one random, lonely man could inspire so many so long after his death...
>she let out another long, dreamy sigh, but quickly giggled
S-Sorry, I've been rambling on for quite a while haven't I~!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535738

File: 1512958686799.png (60.38 KB, 244x273, That hurt.png)

>>41535730
>Crowley listened with rapt attention as Ana detailed the life of this mysterious author and his work, though he soon found it difficult to try and manage the same kind of enthusiasm she did
>sure, he understood that the work itself was incredibly rare, and the contents were unique and would be quite the imaginative read
>each one being so different from one another just because of the illustrative style must've really set them apart from so many other books in the genre
>but it was the story of the man's life and his failure to get his work out to as many people as he wanted that stuck with him, and he couldn't help but feel down after that

>when Ana finished, he briefly tensed and form a small smile, shaking his head before responding


No no, it's alright! I didn't mind!

>the smile soon faded however, and a sad expression appeared on Crowley's face


It...really is a sad story, though...

To work on that for so long, and for it to not really succeed until after he was gone...

He should've at least got to see it sell...

>he did have a better understanding of why the work was so precious now, at least

Ana/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535741

File: 1512959911497.png (176.16 KB, 300x350, soft.png)

>>41535738
Ana lets out a small hum, not entirely unaware of the difference between their moods
Yes, yes...

Sadly, the world of rare and unknown books is often filled with stories like this.
>she lets out a sigh, chuckling a bit awkwardly
I do apologize for my, uh... excitement. I've certainly been told I have a rather easily triggered morbid fascination.
>she paused, and let out another small sigh
But... I like to look at things in a more positive light.

It would have been very easy for DeGille to have been lost to time, much like his Stargazer. For his work to have survived this long, and his name to be remembered so long after his death...
>she crossed her hands behind her back, smiling at Crowley
Some cultures believe that as long as you still remember the departed, they will always be able to look upon what they've left behind from the afterlife.

I don't believe DeGille was ever looking for fame or fortune, or even recognition. He was a man with a story he wanted to show the world, and in the end, he succeeded.

So if he is still out there, wherever "there" may be, and keeping an eye on all of those people, kids and grandparents alike, who are still enjoying his stories to this day... I like to think he's very happy with just that.

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535742

File: 1512961413547.png (183.94 KB, 501x312, OK, OK, You I Can Tolerate.png)

>>41535741
>Crowley was quiet at first, clearly thinking over what Ana said
>the idea that DeGille was still happy in the afterlife just because people did know of his work was a comforting one
>and one that Crowley very easily believed
>though it was buried behind the layers of his clothing, he still reached up to where his cross necklace would be and placed a hand over it, smiling softly at the thought
>it wasn't a glorious afterlife, but he was happy, and that was far more important

...I'd like to think that too...

>he looked back up to Ana, wearing a more earnest smile now


And I think he'd be very happy that you're doing your part to preserve his work.

...and you shouldn't apologize for being excited. I'm happy to see that you are...

hu.eco!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535744

File: 1512962953608.gif (304.18 KB, 500x281, tumblr_m8ype5W0Zl1rw22yxo1_500…)

>>41535602
>Hueco couldn't help but let himself get distracted by all the things they passed by. As someone who spent his whole life, 4 years give or take, literally on a computer, it was a lot to take in. Occasionally pausing to take a look at something. All these things, plants, humans, and animals, are all things he only saw in pictures and simulations.

>even the car ride was a journey for him. He would gaze out the window, like a child, pressing his finger against the glass.

>for the most part, he was completely indiscernible from a normal human, other than his ears. The only thing giving his true nature away was the metal projector always floating by his side, and he would occasionally flicker in places, lines of code becoming visible.

>he did of course have to go back inside the projector once they got to the apartment. He wasn't sure who this landlord was, but he did assume they weren't going to be okay with Virn suddenly bringing a guest over.

>but, once he was let out, the hologram looked around, rematerializing, this time far quicker than the "form sequence" from earlier. This time however, his body formed around the orb, leaving it inside of him, around where a human's heart would be.
>looking around, his body flickering a bit at first, as it began to gain form. After getting a good look of the room, he glanced back to Virn.

...Don't you get lonely, Mr. Smith? Alone in this big room?

Ana/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535753

File: 1513009477716.png (85.23 KB, 272x364, small and amused.png)

>>41535742
>Ana quite easily smiles back, reaching over with her hand to ruffle his hair a little
Well then, I need to try and be excited more often~!
>she giggled, holding her hands behind her back again
>she kept her pleased smile, still occasionally putting a little skip and hop to her step

>after an uneventful journey, besides the curious smell in the cab they took, the two finally arrived at the esteemed Miskatonic University

>it was no secret sleepy Arkham had much of its success in due to no small part to the university, which drew in many students and other esteemed figures
>the university was composed of six buildings; most of them were more modern, but the main building was their destination, and easily the most fascinating

>the building itself was remarkable, an awesome sight that had been standing on those grounds for well over a century

>for many, the University's main building was a daunting thing, with some even going as far to call it an oppressive behemoth of sharp angles and spiraling towers
>there were many stories surrounding the Gothic nature of the University, with some claiming that it was originally meant to be a cathedral, while others enjoyed the frightening stories of an architect who stumbled upon an ancient forbidden tome on the grounds, voices from beyond egging him into designing the building under very specific measurements and shapes to pay tribute to dark entities

>whatever the case may be, mundane or fantastical, the main building of the university was quite famous for its strange happenings

>students and even teachers often spoke of the various hauntings and apparitions, and dark chapters that were rumored to have happened within the grounds of the University
>there was the story of the headless ghost of Yvonne Dell-Brond, who tragically met her fate when one of the campus's statues crumbled and fell right on top of her as she rested
>even more infamous was the Cult of The Black Worm, a rumored secret society that was said to have built chambers and caverns underneath the University in order to worship a blasphemous entity, conducting gruesome rituals and sacrifices in the hopes of awakening their master

>but far more controversial still was an event that had happened only a little over fifteen years ago

>and event that became known as Arkham's very own Walpurgisnacht, when the morning sky darkened, and a hole opened above the university; an event that became known as the Witch's Dawn
>from the abhorrent darkness, two glowing red eyes looked upon the Earth with incredible anger
>the entity descended onto the town, driving the townspeople mad through its sheer presence and power, black cloths from its vestments stretching across the sky like tendrils
>there were many names given to the entity that appeared on that night, some calling it the physical embodiment of Shub-Niggurath, or Lilith managing to escape the binds of Hell
>but to most, the entity became known simply as the Queen of Witches

>over the years there have been many attempts to disprove those events happened, helped by the fact that there are no actual video or taped evidence that it ever did

>only the vague memories of townspeople who admit even they can't be sure they were in their right mind when it happened
>as the years passed, the Witch's Dawn became less of an ominous secret, and more of an attraction
>students at the university began organizing seances on the same date the Queen of Witches was said to have appeared, which quickly evolved into larger and larger celebrations
>presently, the Witch's Dawn is seen more as just an excuse for college students to throw large parties until sunrise, but there are still those few who treat the story of the Queen of Witches seriously, tirelessly searching for more information on this modern local legend

>Ana and Crowley would make their way into the main building, where the famous Miskatonic University Library was located

>the entrance hall, much like the building itself, was a daunting thing to behold: the walls were expertly carved with grandiose images and statues: massive titans that held the roof of the university; warriors guarding the entrance way; angelic beings and human figures depicted side by side, their meanings only guessed at by those who studied the architecture of the main building

>Ana immediately made her way to the front desk, instantly recognized by the lady behind it

>they chatted for a bit, but Ana was clearly anxious to get to her scheduled appointment
>so she quickly got the authorization to head inside, which Ana quickly complied
Come along, Crowley~! We're heading to the library!
This post was edited by its author on .

Ana/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535754

File: 1513009970320.png (278.21 KB, 540x368, what did you say.png)

>>41535744
-!?
>Virn flinched
<"WHAT THE HELL KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT!?"
>was he going be judged over his lifestyle even by an AI!?
>Virn cleared his throat, frowning slightly
N-No! Why would I!

Just because I don't have a girlfriend or anything, it doesn't mean I don't have friends! I know lots of people, so I'm perfectly fine!
>he huffs, clearly being on the defensive
>but he quickly tried to change the subject before anything else could be said about it
B-Besides, my work is much easier when I don't have many distractions. This is the perfect place for me.
>he stepped forward, but then realized something
Oh, and... just call me Virn.

John Smith is, uh... more of a nickname I sometimes use.

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535755

File: 1513011357442.png (82.39 KB, 244x273, I saw what you did there and I…)

>>41535753
>once they actually arrived at the university, Crowley was beginning to wish he hadn't gone
>the sheer foreboding nature of the structure outside was already unnerving enough, looking like the sort of structure an unholy creature would choose as residence
>but once they got inside and he saw images of those very unholy creatures, he had to fight the urge to turn and run for anywhere else
>it was his first time seeing the university in person, both the Sphinx and his church being in different parts of town, and he could easily see why the university - if not the entirety of Arkham itself - had gained its reputation as a "spooky" sort of town

>he remembered from his time at the church that some tourists from out of town would come for whatever reason

>for good tidings on their trips, or for advice on where to go and what to see, or because they were already devout followers
>and so many of them would make innocuous comments on how "creepy" Arkham seemed
>none of them could really point at anything specific that gave them that feeling, it was just some instinctive reaction to being there for long enough
>and Crowley had never been totally sure why, but now that he saw the university up close, he could think of at least once cause

>Ana didn't have to wait long for Crowley to follow her, as he had been sticking by her side basically the whole time

>he kept looking around anxiously, as if expecting something to jump out at them at any moment, and feeling the need to be on guard just in case

Ana/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535756

File: 1513012936223.png (168.64 KB, 313x600, snow.png)

>>41535755
>Ana, on the other hand, had no problem at all with the university, walking through its halls as if it were a second home
>when inside the building proper, much of the foreboding presentation of the entrance was kept to a minimum, although it was still home to some curious statues and busts
>but thankfully, the halls were very brightly lit, which helped mitigate some of the oppressive architecture a little bit
>a little bit

>after a good while of walking, the two finally arrived at their proper destination

>a large pair of heavy wooden doors stood between them and the famed Miskatonic Library
>and Ana, despite clearly having been there before, still looked as excited as if this were her first time visiting
>letting out a squeak, she quickly moved forward and opened the door, slipping inside with a quick knock of the door
Hello~!
>she quickly called out to the staff at the front desk, waving her hand

>the library itself was impressive in its own right

>very large and taking up two stories of the main building, it was packed with books upon books, upon books
>every shelf was carefully laid out so that as many of them could be fitted inside as possible, without constricting the library into a bunch of maze-like narrow hallways
>the narrow halls were kept tot he outer edges of the library, while keeping the center very open with plenty of tables and chairs for people to sit on

>Ana quickly slid over to the front desk, only having the bare minimum of small talk with people who clearly knew her

>eventually, an older woman behind the counter stood up to lead Ana to another room
>but she turned to Crowley before going:
Now Crowley, I'm going to be handling some business for a while in he vault~! Unfortunately, only I'm allowed to go inside, sorry!

But-
>she motioned around her
You have the entire library at your disposal~! So don't be shy and go and find anything you find yourself fancying! The university doesn't mind lending some books out, so go wild~!
>she then hopped, quickly following the other woman somewhere out of sight
>but she still waved behind her at Crowley, giving him a thumbs up before disappearing behind the walls of bookshelves

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535757

File: 1513015840082.jpg (6.85 KB, 300x168, I Will Win This Staring Contes…)

>>41535756
>again, Crowley kept close by to Ana even as the scenery changed to slightly-less-spine-tingling, just to be on the safe side
>while he doubted anyone would come out and attack them in broad daylight, one could never tell
>even the doors to the Library itself had this foreboding nature to them, looking like they were entering some secret underground dungeon that they wouldn't return from
>the inside looked nicer, granted, but it was a little more difficult to shake that feeling right away

>for the most part, Crowley just remained focused on sticking by Ana, at least until she had to go to another room and he wasn't allowed to follow

>which worried him, but Ana didn't seem too worried and was a lot more familiar with the place, so maybe it would be fine?

...w-well, OK...

>so as she left Crowley gave something of a small wave, wearing an expression of clear worry on his face, even as she remained confident and excited


...be careful...

>with that done, Crowley turned and actually had an opportunity to take in just how huge the Miskatonic Library was, and how many books there were to examine

>it was actually rather paralyzing, Crowley having no idea where to actually start
>all he could really do was start moving forward automatically into the labyrinth of shelves and tomes, not sure what he'd find first

???/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535758

>>41535757
>the library, as most tend to be, was very quiet
>there were a few students, and of course the staff, but everyone was careful not to make too much noise
>so even though the library was populated, once Crowley entered the book-filled hallways, it was like he was suddenly all alone with only the deafening silence to keep him company

>the bookshelves themselves were very neatly organized by subject matter and titles

>for anyone who knew the library, it wouldn't be difficult to find whatever they were searching for
>although for a newcomer, it was definitely easy to get lost
>Crowley would pass through several different sections, all of them pertaining a different academical subject
>biology, theology, literature, chemistry, theater, and many more were on display, all of them having their shelves completely filled with books of all sizes

>but once Crowley stepped into the fiction section of the library, he might have felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up

>maybe it was because the section was so near the windows that the winter cold found its way in through a crack
>or maybe he had just gotten the feeling he was being watched by someone, or something...

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535759

File: 1513019279605.png (441.1 KB, 1136x640, The Colour Of This Pen In My H…)

>>41535758
>it didn't take long for Crowley to lose himself within the confines of the library, wandering here and there as the books seemed to stretch onward without end
>some part of him wondered if Ana would even be able to find him in the midst of all of this
>a thought he didn't particularly like either

>though most of the subjects just sort of flew over his head, once he got to the fiction section he felt like he could stop and occupy his time

>but then that sensation of being watched began to creep up, like a tingling going up his neck
>he couldn't guess where it was coming from, looking around him briefly to try and fix that feeling
>after a moment or two, he just grabbed a random book and opened it, trying to look natural as opposed to sticking out
>maybe whoever it was would just leave him alone if he didn't make a fuss...

???/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535760

File: 1513019756512.png (474.38 KB, 864x486, very good.png)

>>41535759
>when Crowley removed the book from its place, that feeling of being watched would only increase
>mostly because there was a pair of eyes staring at him from behind the bookshelf!
NEW KID!
>the girl shouted, before forcing her way out from behind the books
>her grin was wide as she leaned over the shelf to inspect Crowley up close
Ooooooh~! Aaaaah~! Hmmmm~!
>she nods her head, placing her hand on his chin
Let me gueeeeeeeess...~!
>then aims a finger at him
You're studying medicine, right! Right~? I'm right, right~? You look the type~!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535761

File: 1513021411641.png (106.26 KB, 222x249, JESUS CHRIST WHAT.png)

>>41535760

-!

GAH!

>Crowley jumped back from the face peeking at him from behind the books, almost crashing into the shelf behind him as a result

>he was left flummoxed by the way this girl was acting - not only was it unusual in and of itself, but she was breaking the sacred rule of "be quiet in a library" without any thought put into it
>and her summation of his motivation only confused him further, leading him to sputter out

W-W-Why would I be i-in the fiction section then?!

>apparently he didn't think to obey the golden rule himself

???/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535762

File: 1513022167533.png (119.26 KB, 225x282, I see you.png)

>>41535761
>the girl blinked, taking another moment to think about the question
>she hummed, before answering in her rather loud tone:
Don't doctors read fiction too? I was always under that impression!
>she thinks about it a second further, clearly unsure what to think now
>she places a hand on the shelf, and pulls herself out of it, simply dropping onto the floor with an "Oof!" and a loud thud
>but she quickly jumps onto her feet, still grinning widely and staring at Crowley curiously
So, what, you're a writer? But then why would you be reading other people's work?
>she gasps
Are you going to copy them and claim it as your own!?
>she quickly raises a finger, wagging it at Crowley
You can't do that, mister!
>she then pointed at the book in his hands
That book is way too famous! People will recognize it instantly!
>she smiled, turning to the shelves with a hop
You need something more unknown! Something nobody ever checks out... Ah-hah~!
>she quickly grabs a book off the shelf, presenting it to Crowley
>the title of the book was "Thomas Edison's Grand Adventures In The Amazonian Tribes of Mars", the illustration depicting a musclebound Edison triumphantly holding a glowing light bulb above his head, and a shotgun on his other hand, green alien women clinging to his legs as giant bug creatures circled around them
It's one of my favorites, but nobody ever gives it a read! But it's super good, so they don't know what they're missing~!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535763

File: 1513023886437.png (88.81 KB, 222x300, I Didn't See Nothin', I Don't …)

>>41535762
>Crowley was only further baffled when the girl somehow pulled herself through the gap in the shelf with very little difficulty
>especially given how she wasn't built that skinny NO BAD THOUGHTS PUSH THEM DOWN

>thankfully that was easier than with Ana or Bianca because this girl was too concerned with invading his personal space and just completely baffling him

>her further accusations left him at a loss for words, but what brought them back was the new book shoved into his hands

.....

>he wasn't much of a historian, but he'd heard the name Edison tossed around

>and this didn't seem very true to his story
>though he wondered if Ana already had this book, given the cover...

...th-this doesn't seem very...accurate...

???/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535764

File: 1513024989660.png (347.18 KB, 641x549, Ill let everyone know.png)

>>41535763
>the girl snorted
Of course it's not!
>she reached forward, knocking Crowley's head with her knuckles
That's why it's on the fiction section, Cottonhead~!
>she hopped slightly in place, before shoving the book in his arms
Here you go! Trust me, it's a great book! You'll thank me later~!
>she then spun away from Crowley, and hopped onto a stepladder used to reach the higher shelves, the wheels rolling her further down the fiction aisle
>she hummed, again browsing through the selection of books
Although, if you're turning this in as a project, you should probably add in a little romance into it! As much as I love the Adventures of Edison, it's fairly light on interpersonal drama, and the professors here usually eat that stuff up.
>she ran her finger through the spines of a few books, before quickly swiping one off one of the highest shelves
Here we go~!
>she kicked her feet to roll back near Crowley
>taking a seat on the steps of the ladder, she held out the new book at him
>the cover was much more... tasteful than the last one, only depicting a silhouette of a woman in a long dress, with the title "Bringing In The Moonlight"
Not really my type of book, but it's not bad. And it's got a lot of romance and personal problems being worked through, blah blah blah!

I'm sure you can mix and match a few chapters and stuff without much problem by just switching the names around~!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535765

File: 1513026024893.png (302.43 KB, 577x341, Holy Hell, That Is HOT.png)

>>41535764
>Crowley was still befuddled as the girl shoved the odd book in his hands, still speaking so rapidly he was barely able to keep up
>he watched her as she then traveled along the shelf to grab another book, still running with the assumption that he was an aspiring hack writer, rather than just a very confused and lost stranger
>so the second book was soon placed in front of him, and without really thinking about it he grabbed it and had a look at it
>which was apparently a romance book, and it looked perfectly fine as far as covers went
>so maybe it was safe to read?
>if only to satisfy his growing curiosity on the subject...

>after a moment of staring, though, he looked back up to the girl with a slight blush, realizing he needed to clear the air


Wait, wait, hang on...

I'm not a writer, I'm not even a student here...

I'm just here waiting for a friend of mine to finish some business, that's all...

???/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535766

File: 1513026824469.png (474.38 KB, 864x486, very good.png)

>>41535765
>the girl blinked, staring at Crowley for a second
Ooooooh!
>she quickly slapped her own head, grinning with a small blush
Whoops~! Silly me~! Really sorry about!

It's not often we get visitors in the libraaaaaa-AIT! I mean, WAIT!
>but it seemed like that only made her more interested
You're a visitor! From outside!? Where!? The town!? From another country!?
>she jumped off the ladder, leaning closer to Crowley with bright, sparkling eyes filled with excitement and curiosity as she bounced in place
That is sooooooo cooooooooooooooooooool~!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535767

File: 1513027657675.gif (195.4 KB, 500x289, OhGodohGodohGodohGodohGod.gif)

>>41535766

-!

>again, the girl seemed to be completely ignoring any sense of personal space or the golden rule of the library, getting so close to Crowley he had to lean back just to avoid her accidentally headbutting him

>after a second of bewildered staring, he simply shook his head and nervously answered

I-I l-live in town, I-I just haven't come here before!

A-And shouldn't we be quieter? W-We're in a library!

???/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535771

File: 1513028441919.png (119.26 KB, 225x282, I see you.png)

>>41535767
>the girl blinks again, and then spins away from Crowley to give him some breathing room
>she takes a seat on the ladder, grinning as she waves her hand
It's fine, don't worry about it~! Nobody's gonna mind!
>she holds out her arms to motion around them
This whole place was built so that you couldn't hear a stampede of bulls running through! When you slip inside, it's as if you were never there to begin with~!
>her grin widens
Haven't you ever heard the phrase, "in the Miskatonic, no one can hear you scream" before~?
>then she jolts slightly
Oh! That's right! You've never been here before, so I guess you wouldn't! Silly me~!
>she bounces again, still keeping herself highly peppy and cheerful
Sooooo, what are you here for~? You said your friend was here on business?

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535776

File: 1513029661752.png (218.39 KB, 628x336, Uh...I Can Explain Where The C…)

>>41535771
>that description of the library really didn't help Crowley suddenly feel safe in there
>if anything it just made him think something was gonna jump out at him - again - at any moment
>and if this girl - whoever she was - could just slip through gaps in shelves like that, then they could show up anywhere

...e-er, yes...she's supposed to be talking to the higher-ups about something...

I think about...bidding for a really rare book?

>he wasn't sure why he was telling her this

>especially since he didn't even know her name

...I'm Crowley, by the way...

>and telling her his could very well come back to bite him

>he was very good at this social thing

Sooth/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535777

File: 1513030894518.png (1.69 MB, 1024x768, lets smash some heads.png)

>>41535776
...
>the girl blinks, tilting her head
Crowley...?
>she crosses her arms and closes her eyes, growing deep in thought for a moment
>but she eventually opened her eyes, still smiling brightly at him
That's a really cool name! Crowley!

Crow-Lee.

Crow... Lee...

Crooooooooow... Leeeeeeeeeee!

>she snapped her fingers, pointing at him with a wide grin

BRANDON!
>she snickered after her shout, and then hops back to her feet
Nice to meet you, Brandon!

I'm Sooth!
>she spins again, closer to Crowley but being a bit ore mindful of his personal space
Why do you look so nervous? Are you scared of something? Is it the bats? It's usually the bats, but I don't get why. They're really nice!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535779

File: 1513033191640.jpg (81.13 KB, 1136x640, Oh Dear God Is THAT What My Po…)

>>41535777

-?!

<"How did she get Brandon from my name?!"


>he still wasn't used to her sudden outbursts, but at least she wasn't getting in his face so much

>though Crowley's anxiousness wasn't about to go away any time soon, least of all with the girl "Sooth" just adding to it

...well, I wasn't thinking about the bats until you mentioned them...

>he looked around them again, then back to her, still looking apprehensive


...there aren't a lot of them, are there?

Sooth/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535780

File: 1513033724525.png (119.26 KB, 225x282, I see you.png)

>>41535779
>Sooth waved her hand
No, no, no! Not that many!

Only about five or six? Or was that twelve...?
>she hummed for a second, but then quickly shrugged
>seeing Crowley get even more nervous, she gave him a pat on the back and a friendly grin
Oh, relaaaaaax~!

The bats are just here to eat all the bugs! They don't eat people! They're really helpful~!
>she hops in front of Crowley, still showing how bouncy she could be
Wanna see 'em~?

hu.eco!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535781

File: 1513033784584.jpg (122.64 KB, 500x478, tumblr_mbuj6wb4D61r8c4p2o1_500…)

>>41535754
My apologies. It's just that humans tend to seek companionship. Marriage, romance, and roommates.

>going over to one of the corners, he looked around.

>looked like a nice place, he'd have to bring his charger or blankets, so he wouldn't scuff his core when he turned off.
>looking back to Virn, the AI looked curious about his nickname.

Why did you lie about your name, Virn? I was suspicious at the beginning, so it is understandable.

Sooth/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535782

File: 1513034219762.png (388.23 KB, 720x480, how did that work.png)

>>41535781
>Virn jolted, feeling his heart skip a beat
<"How did-!"
>he quickly cleared his throat, putting on a more awkwardly apologetic smile
W-Well...

With all due respect and all, I-I couldn't exactly be sure if you were some kind of... evil AI or anything.

I mean... random computers in an abandoned warehouse? That's a very typical supervillain hideout!
>he coughs, trying to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal
B-But after we started talking, I think it became obvious there's nothing... evil, about you.

But yeah, I'm... sorry I lied.
>he bowed slightly, his smile becoming more relaxed
I'm Virn. Virn O'Raidhin. It's... nice to meet you again!
>he chuckled a bit awkwardly

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535783

File: 1513035351817.gif (514.75 KB, 430x260, OH SHI-Just Look Away, Man, Do…)

>>41535780

.....

>Crowley had to take a minute to actually register what Sooth said

>given that something rather...bouncy in front of him was taking his attention away

...eh?

>he looked up at her after she asked it, briefly wondering if the question referred to something else

>either way, he stammered and waved his hands, his face getting redder

N-No, no, th-that's OK!

>eager to change the subject, and to get some answers, Crowley soon stammered out a response


A-Anyway, what're you doing back here?

Are you a student here?

Sooth/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535784

File: 1513035911849.png (474.38 KB, 864x486, very good.png)

>>41535783
Student?
>Sooth blinked, but kept a friendly smile on her face
Nope! You could say I'm more of a teacher than anything~!
>she lifted her nose proudly, acting a bit cocky
>but only for a second, and clearly only playing the part as she quickly snickered
I'm an assistant here! I help keep all of this stuff clean and organized, and make sure everyone can find what they need!

Nobody knows this library as well as I do, I can tell you that much~!
>she spins again, closer to Crowley
And in my spare time, I like to help people with their problems! Kind of like a counselor, but in a library~!
>she then suddenly grabs his hand, and begins leading him down the hall
Follow me! I've got something cool to show ya~!

hu.eco!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535785

>>41535782
>smiling, Hueco began to feel at ease.

Thank you for understanding. I assure you, my Father was a kind man. He is out there somewhere, I'm certain he missed me too.

>he was for certain his father was no super villain. What type of villain would make an AI for a peaceful purpose like "fitting in with humans?"


Do you mind if I call you Mr. O'Raidhin or do you prefer to go by a first name basis? I am still getting use to what to call people... I also can give you titles, such as Master, Boss, or Friend, if you find those desirable.

Sooth/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535787

File: 1513039493467.png (192.83 KB, 500x281, scandalous.png)

>>41535785
>"Do you mind if I call you Mr. O'Raidhin..."
>Virn blinked, quickly raising his hand
I'm flattered, but really, I'm fine with just-
>"I can always give you titles, such as Master, Boss, or Friend..."
>"Titles such as Master, Boss..."
>"Such as Master...
>"Master..."
...
>Virn face began growing redder
<"MASTER!!?"
>and redder...
<"Wh-What is this, some kind of generic wish-fulfillment romcom Anime, where the main character gets a new maid in his life and she turns out to be some super powerful robot or something!?"
>and redder...
<"Although I guess in this case, it'd be a hologram, and the otaku pandering character is actually a guy..."
>and redder...
<"...does that make this scenario less generic if we're both guys-"
>Virn quickly and frantically shook his head
N-N-No! Th-That's fine, that's fine! Thank you, Hueco, b-but...

J-Just Virn is perfectly fine! Really! Honest!
This post was edited by its author on .

hu.eco!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535790

>>41535787
>nodding, Hueco didn't seem to notice the other boy's embarrassment.
>he was growing red though. A sign of embarrassment! What did he say that made Virn feel embarrassed so much, Hueco wondered.
>Hueco made a note in his artificial brain to learn to pick up on social cues.

Virn it is then. This is most excellent. This is but the start of my journey to grow acquainted with humans. Just a few hours in the physical world and already living with one. I say I have my progress.

>snapping his head to the door, he added


I'll work on it more tomorrow or retrieve computers from father's "lab." To see what I can salvage. Perhaps meet with more people. Analyze how humans act in conversations will be a priority as well. I am still learning about "conversations." ...Am I doing well with them?
This post was edited by its author on .

Sooth/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535791

File: 1513042951538.png (231.59 KB, 720x406, will you be quiet.png)

>>41535790
>Virn let out a quiet sigh as Hueco quickly changed the subject for him
<" I still have my dignity, dammit...!"
>even if it probably would've sounded nice coming from Hueco...
...?
>Virn blinked at Hueco's question
I'd say you're doing fine, I guess.

You talk a bit fast, but I think it's understandable considering you've had nobody to talk to for so long.
>Virn smiled, his cheeks still a bit red, but he was calmer now
>he still wasn't entirely sure what he had gotten himself into, but he hoped he could help the cat... boy... program... whatever he was
>Virn walked over to his futon, getting on his knees due to the ceiling
I can probably try and dig up some information on your father tomorrow. There should be some information about what happened to him somewhere, and I've got my ways of sniffing it out!
>he reached under the covers of his bed, pulling out the set of pajamas he had just left there
>then turns his head to Hueco
I gotta sleep now though. Only so much energy in squishy meat bodies, you know?
>even if he had a lot more of that than normal humans, it still wore off eventually
>he removes his vest, not being very cautious about where to place it, simply tossing it aside somewhere it wouldn't disturb him
I don't know if you need to recharge so fast right now or anything, so if you feel like it, you can just turn the TV on.
>he pointed at the device
It's not a terrible place to start learning about the outside world... Well, depending on the channel you watch, I guess.
>he shrugged his shoulder, and prepared to remove his shirt
...-!
>only to freeze up
...
<"OK... Is this supposed to feel awkward, or...?"
...

...

Uhh...
>his face grew redder, before he quickly scooped up the pajamas
I-I'll be right back! I just need to change!
>and crawled his way over to the bathroom
This post was edited by its author on .

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535792

File: 1513045508798.png (67.58 KB, 244x273, What the fuck is that.png)

>>41535784
>Crowley had to admit he was a bit impressed with Sooth, not really seeing any reason to disbelieve her
>it did explain how she was so familiar with the books on the shelves and where they were
>the bit about "helping people with their problems" was a little unexpected, but he could see her logic as far as just helping people find books
>though the way she worded it implied something else involved

-?

>that said, when she suddenly grabbed his hand and began pulling him down the hall, he was at a loss as to what to do besides go along with it

>although he had to wonder if he should be curious or worried again regarding whatever this may be

hu.eco!MEOWKdWFcQCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535793

File: 1513046237069.png (480.04 KB, 620x877, 5a1916baf0a366c445d5797a0a3134…)

>>41535791
>watching as Virn went to his futon, getting ready for bed, the hologram looked quite pleased, taking a seat on the floor.
...Again, I thank you. I will find a way to repay your kindness.
>he said as Virn ran off.

>admittedly Hueco wouldn't have minded watching Virn get dressed, if only to get a view of human anatomy from an actual person.

>not one to pry, it had to wait for another time. Disappointing though... He was getting ready to scan too.

>looking at the TV, curious about how it works. He flipped it on, turning to a random channel.

>the TV showed a pair of odd puppets, a yellow one with a green hat, and a purple one who persisted on bonking the yellow one on the head with a bat. Despite the violence and simplicity, the disembodied voices in the background found it hilarious.
>...Human entertainment was weird.

>the AI stayed silent for the most part. Tuning into to all sorts of things, not just the TV, but the background noise, such as tings just outside, barely audible,


>he added Virn to his database, a small portfolio of information he carried with him.

>Name: Virn O'Raidhin
>Status: Trustworthy
>Friendly, flustered easily, gives shelter. Will grow closer to better our relationship if I am to live with him.

Sooth/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535794

File: 1513046616794.png (492.23 KB, 1276x720, what does this button do.png)

>>41535792
>Sooth keep leading him further and deeper into the halls of the library, her excitement never quite dipping
>she walked in a brisk pace, occasionally skipping and jumping for no particular reason
You should feel lucky, you know! I've kept this a secret from everybody!
>she turns her head, winking at him
You'll be the first person to see my special place~!
>she then giggled, finally stopping once they reached a corner
I can't risk students using it, and the teachers and staff would just want to shut it down.
>she paused, looking over the corner to make sure nobody was around
>with another grin, she spun around to face Crowley, leaning back against the bookshelves
But I can sense something special in you. I know you're someone I can trust, and I am never wrong about judging others' characters~!
>she then leaned a bit harder on the bookshelf... and it moved backwards, revealing an opening in the corner where the two shelves met
>it was a very narrow passage, one that Sooth was very quick to demonstrate how narrow as she quickly tried to slip inside
>it was a very tight fit, and took some wiggling to get through, but ultimately she managed, entering the wider tunnel hidden behind the bookshelves
Come on, Brandon!
>she held out her hand, motioning for Crowley to follow her in
I promise, this is really cool!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535797

File: 1513048429307.png (88.81 KB, 222x300, I Didn't See Nothin', I Don't …)

>>41535794
>Crowley was growing increasingly lost as they traversed the library halls, some part of him wondering how he'd even get back after this
>Sooth would probably know what to do, but that just made him wonder what this was all about
>from how she described it, whatever this was, it could very well be something he shouldn't see, if she needed to keep it secret from everyone else in the school

>once they actually stopped, even with Sooth reaffirming that he'd keep it a secret, he had to wonder just why she wanted it kept secret in the first place

>the fact that this secret passage was hidden and so small only made him wonder that all the more
>he'd like to give this relatively nice girl the benefit of the doubt, but one could never be too sure...

>he briefly looked around them to see that no one had followed them, then attempted to squeeze through the gap himself

>which was also quite difficult, even for one as skinny as he was
>but after some careful and somewhat painful wriggling, Crowley slipped through after she did and into the other side

Sooth/Virn!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535834

File: 1513108016652.png (119.26 KB, 225x282, I see you.png)

>>41535797
>Virn grinned widely as Crowey made his way into the opening
>she hopped in excitement, quickly grabbing a lever on the wall and turned it, closing the secret passage behind them
>Crowley now found himself in a small entrance-like room, but big enough to comfortably accommodate the two
>while the cave was now pitch black since Sooth had closed the passage, she quickly turned on an electric lantern that was kept there, which easily lit up the small place
This is really cool already, isn't it~?
>she giggled, grabbing the lantern and hopping forward
But it gets even cooler! Come on~!
>she then motioned at what was clearly a set of spiral stairs leading downwards, before walking towards it
The Miskatonic is just full of awesome surprises! You're gonna love this, or I'll eat my hat!

Crowley!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41535835

File: 1513109310314.png (181.63 KB, 634x348, I Don't Even Want To Know What…)

>>41535834
>Crowley was considerably more uneasy as he entered the tiny room, even as Sooth reassured him that this was all going to pay off
>he tried not t