[ home ] [ site / arch ] [ pony / oat / ef ] [ rp / fan ]

/rp/ - Roleplay

The place for, well, roleplaying. Feel free to jump in.
Name?

This field is optional. You can choose any name you want, or you can post anonymously by leaving this field empty.

Tripcodes are a way to identify yourself between posts without having to register with the site. To use a tripcode, enter your name as ‹name›#‹key›.You can choose anything you want as the key—it is private and will never be shown to other posters or stored on the server. For example:

Rarity#bestpony → Rarity!.4PK7yxdII

If you want a tripcode containing specific words, you can download a program designed to search for tripcodes, such as Tripcode Explorer.

Email?

Entering an e-mail is optional.

There are also code words you can enter here which perform certain actions when you submit your post.

  • sage — lets you post without bumping a thread.
  • nonoko — uses the original post behavior to redirect to the board index.

These can be used at the same time as an e-mail address by typing ‹email›#‹action›.

You can also use Skype names in place of an e-mail. The notation is the same as a link to a username on skype itself, which is skype:‹username›

Subject
Comment?
Giving emphasis
[b] Bold [/b] Ctrl + B
[i] Italic [/i] Ctrl + I
[u] Underlined [/u] Ctrl + U
[s] Strikethrough [/s] Ctrl + R
Hiding text
[?] Spoiler text [/?] Ctrl + S
[h] Hide block of text [/h] Ctrl + H
Special
[rcv] Royal Canterlot voice [/rcv] Ctrl + K
[shy] Fluttershy voice [/shy]
[cs] Comic Sans [/cs]
[tt] Monospaced [/tt]
[d20], [4d6] — Dice rolls
URLs and linking
Link to a post on the current board
>>1234
Link to another board
>>>/pony/
Link to a post on another board
>>>/pony/1234
Hypertext links
[url=https://www.ponychan.net/] Ponychan [/url]
File
Options
Password?

This field is for editing and deletions.


File: 1499207958554.gif (586.77 KB, 360x202, tumblr_static_tumblr_static_a0…)

The Lost Light Rebellion 3: Tim's mishap Edition Tim!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515247[Last 50 Posts]

#IC #Canon:TLL #Ask/Invite

>The Jupiterian Soldier, for once, had been assigned to a desk job as opposed to being thrown out onto the front lines where he could get stabbed to death or thrown into a group of people by a random hollering monster


>Left alone with the micromaster transformer, Roughstuff, to try to manage the reports and predictions about Rebel activity in their server hall.


>Tim tried to stay calm and leaned against one of their servers while sipping at a cup of hot chocolate...before being suddenly tapped on the shoulder by Roughstuff...knocking Tim forward and causing his coco to spill all over one of the main server terminals

>as the touch screen started to short out, Tim's attempts to dry it using a towel would cause the touch screen to believe the set of buttons to "Delete all files" had been pressed, and with Tim and Roughstuff's passcodes already in...

>Tim groans and looks down, all those predictions and notes on Rebel activity, gone. Occasionally he could get away with deleting some to keep the friend or two he had on the Lost Light safe, but this...this'd be noticed. ...and he'd probably be punished.

>Both Tim and Roughstuff try desperately to click on things to get the deletion to stop, but with the shorted out screen it leads to nothing
>90, 95. 99, 100%, all files deleted
>Tim and Rough stuff look to each other...
>Tim looks back to the terminal and groans, being the first to comment on it...

...ahhh fuckbuckets...
_______
wiki: http://the-lost-light-rebellion-rp.wikia.com/wiki

Carmilla & Thana!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515248

File: 1499209206384.jpg (23.41 KB, 156x199, tumblr_inline_nvfp2koj1X1t383m…)

>She really did admire this kid's determination. Only just got out of the church and he's already on a move.

Going North huh? Well good luck up in No-Spider's land.

>with a long black slender finger points at a long black coat worn by one of the many manikins.


It doesn't look thick, but it doesn't have to be when it uses were-sheep wool. Even a thin layer is enough to fight off the coldest temperatures this planet has to offer.

Merik!Ren/VL7f/QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515249

File: 1499209779161.png (148.77 KB, 528x1017, Bodyshot.png)

>>41515248

>Were-sheep. So, the same infernal woollen beasts that he tended to every now and again, except the two legged variants. If their wool was just as good at keeping heat out as it was irritating to shear, then it'd serve just fine.


I don't need luck. I'll prevail.

>Merik replied bluntly as he strode over to the manikin garbed in the coat she had indicated. But didn't he though? Hadn't it been luck that had even given him the chance to stand up to the doctor? Without the luck of the moon, he'd have been either crippled or worse, and the coward would have been free to do as he pleased. So...was luck really something he didn't need?


>A fist clenched tightly as he glared at the manikin. In a rough, aggressive motion he yanked the coat off of the manikin and pulled it round himself. Not a bad fit at all, if maybe a little tight. He felt far more comfortable in it though, maybe that was because 70% of his body wasn't being exposed.


...This will survive a fight? If the locals are as combative as she claims, it may not last me long even if it's warm.

>Merik straightened out the sleeves and began some minor stretches. The thing seemed to breathe easy enough, so he had no cause to worry about not being able to fight in it. It was no match for his armour of course, but...passable for winter wear.

Asterio!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515252

File: 1499212168909.jpg (748.63 KB, 1918x1042, 20140828071556a0dvj0um5a4zlgqp…)

>Soon the girls would descend through the clouds, down towards the surface lush green and blue planet. Below them, they can see herds of giant scaly beasts that roaming the grasslands and forests as the pass over. This world seemed as if it were a lush hunting ground, yet untouched by mankind.

Oh wow... look at the size of those animals... There's gotta be plenty of good meat on them!

>Being the penny pinching girl she was, she hoped that she could convince the captain to take a few of these back to the ship to keep in the freezer.


Grass looks tasty too.

>Up ahead there was a flat grassy area that would serve as a good landing spot for the ship.

Ultimate Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515253

File: 1499212791016.png (404.27 KB, 441x559, well shit.png)

>>41515252
>Warrior had kept mostly silent as they began entering into this planet's airspace
>she was a bit stuck staring in awe at everything still
>but once the sky changed colors, and green became visible, she was snapped back to attention rather quickly
>the large scaly beasts didn't register as anything out of the ordinary by themselves, although just how many there were was somewhat of a surprise
Wow...
>her eyes focused on the herds, and even in her awed state, she kept a fairly keen hunter's sense
>while there were many herds of plant eaters, there was without a doubt a predator or more somewhere nearby
Bettuh be careful... We don' know 'ow much attention we'll draw in...
>she looked behind her at Asterio
D' you 'ave yer weapons ready?

Charlotte!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515254

>>41515252
>>41515253

>Charlotte landed the ship steadily and not long after let the door to the shuttle open

>Hearing Warrior's question to Asterio, Char pipes in briefly as she gets up and heads towards the back to pick up a few blasters for herself...

I'd have to say that the weapons that'd be more effective against these guys are a part of the ship itself but

>she pauses as she starts to head towards the door


I'm sure both of you'd probably disagree with me there

Carmilla & Thana!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515595

File: 1499301736770.jpg (41.78 KB, 182x284, tumblr_inline_nvoaxkXUEr1t383m…)

>>41515249
>It's good to see he was confidant at least...

Yeah it's built to last. With how most locals treat their clothes, they've shreds before the day is through if I didn't make them battle worthy. So long as you don't set it on fire or blow it to smithereens it'll last you though your trip.

>Or at least she hoped. This'd be that garments trial by fire.


Anyway... I assume you're not wearing anything under that tattered armour of yours. Want something to borrow while I work on it?

Actually Thana, I'd like something as well. I'm going with Merik so I could use some warm wear as well.

Hmmm? Outgrew your old stuff already huh?

>That's a half succubus for you. Just as gifted as her mother is.

>The spider shoots back up towards the abyss that was the shop's ceiling. A few moments pass...

How... about... this?

>Thana comes back down in front of Carmulla with a sapphire blue coat with cream colored furry trim, a navy blue shawl as part of the coat, and a matching Russian Cossack hat.


Ooooh, that looks cute! Do you have it in black?

Asterio!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515599

File: 1499302497116.jpg (15.78 KB, 600x180, ds_a01.jpg)

>>41515253
>Asterio nods as she approaches the back of the ship and ship and gets her own weapon.

Yep, got mine right here!

>She hefts a massive slab of sharpened metal, as long as she was tall and just as thick, from the weapons stash and places it into a simple leather sheath on her back.


Sharpened Daddy's short sword today, so I wanna see how well it'll cut now. As for you...

>Looking over to the girl with a beaming smile and a wink, she points to a something large carefully wrapped inside of a white cloth.


I think you'll wanna take those with you~

>Sharpened and polished to a brilliant shine, ready for the day she finally got out.


>>41515254
>Asterio agrees with Charlotte's opinion.

Ture, it would be easier to gun them down from the ship...

>However, the quartermaster is ever stingy with munitions.


But ammo for those guns don't grow on trees! We can manage just fine with that we have!

Ultimate Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515803

File: 1499364263515.png (396.04 KB, 1280x1020, that makes me very angry indee…)

>>41515254
>>41515599
>at Charlotte's suggestion, Warrior raised an eyebrow
Why would you wanna hunt insoide a flyin' ship? There's no challenge to that!
>she stood up from her seat
If y're gonna kill somet'in, you give 'em th' same chance of it killin' you.
>she stated simply, before pausing and blinking as Asterior points her to something
>she simply walks over to the wrapped up weapon, opening them up rather curiously

Charlotte!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515806

>>41515803

>Charlotte wince a bit at Warrior's rational and thinks briefly and bitterly to herself, "Well yeah but living would over all be preferred and considering these things sizes...they'd still have a chance to kill us in the ship."


>She shrugs a bit and puts her hands behind her head with a short huff


>>41515599

They're mostly lasers don't really use ammo, I mean unless you count the Trylithium crystals used to focus and channel the energy.

>She pauses and hums


In which case then, they do grow on trees, actually.

>She states with a slight chuckle


So that urn a phrase doesn't really work

Merik!Ren/VL7f/QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515864

File: 1499381106160.png (181 KB, 384x525, Whatthe.png)

>>41515595

No need, I'll wear my farm work clothes. They should suffice as clothing underneath this coat.

>It was good that it'd survive combat. It seemed to be responding favourably to his stretching, even with how tight it stretched against his form. It breathed well and would keep him warm without the need to expend a disgraceful amount of energy for it. The tailor seemed to know what she was doing, so there was no reason to disbelieve her. Hopefully she didn't turn out to be wrong.


>The vampire it seemed had decided to opt for some winter gear too, which was good for Merik's sanity as well as her chances of catching hypothermia. Even a temptress couldn't tempt in the freezing cold. Merik watched the Arachne descend back down holding an...interesting outfit. The coat seemed thick and furred enough to keep one from the heat but-


That head wear is utterly ridiculous.

>The words escaped Merik's mouth before he could stop them, a mortified expression briefly covering his face due to his outburst before he turned his body away from the other two occupants of the shop. His brain was far too jumbled, too disorientated from what had happened...The sooner he left, the better.

Asterio!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515886

File: 1499384473538.png (27.78 KB, 119x236, strick while the iron is hot.P…)

>>41515806
W-well all the same, we should be careful with out resources! We haven't managed to cultivate trees in the hydroponics lab yet so it's not like we can grow them ourselves just yet!

>It always flustered Asterio when Charlotte points out her resources management was unnecessary. She as much as she wanted to, she couldn't help it.

>With a sigh she set the matter aside. If the Captain isn't worried, then she shouldn't be either.

>>41515803
>Within the cloth wrapping, the girl would find both of her weapons. Their blades shining with an almost a mirror life finish and sharpened to a razor's edge.

>It was clearly the work of a master smith putting all their care and effort into their work.

Carmilla & Thana!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515892

File: 1499385680660.png (38.08 KB, 370x320, 1486804599933.png)

>>41515864
>both women look at Merik after he comments on the hat. Then back to each other.

It kinda does I guess.

In a cute way. But I'm, like, totally going to stay with my old hand. It's my good luck charm~

>Of course it was just as silly looking.

>Looking over to Merik, Carmilla has the first chuckle she had all day from what he said.

Thanks, I needed that. So I'll buy this, I guess you're gonna go with that coat?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515896

File: 1499388930454.png (202.18 KB, 500x281, tumblr_myho2pxFfX1st0xrzo1_500…)

>Sitting at a desk in her makeshift office in the medbay, Saya looked over a pair of files she had taken out before placing them down.
<Alright, they should be here soon, I hope I picked enough people for this.
>Placing her hands on the desk, the rabbit sat staring at the nearby door waiting for the two she had called in.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515898

File: 1499389785130.jpg (31.07 KB, 225x350, download (7).jpg)

>>41515896
>sure enough, it wasn't long before the door opened and the first of Saya's picks entered
>in his typical fashion, which involved a wisp of pink light wavering into the room, only coming to a stop in front of her desk
>the light then faded to reveal Bolone hovering in front of her, his usual impish grin on his face as he appeared spread-out in mid-air, much like he was lounging on a sofa

Hello again, nurse~

What can I do for you today~?

Ultimate Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515900

File: 1499390735683.png (2.1 MB, 1280x1657, celebration.png)

>>41515806
>Warrior raised an eyebrow at this
>while she had no clue what she was talking about with "try-lit-ium" crystals, she could still follow the conversation
Y're foightin' a war, Cap'n. Any resource used, no mattuh 'ow abundant, still counts.
>there was a slight grievance in her tone, Warrior not really liking the idea the captain of a guerilla force being so openhanded with their resources
>she also didn't quite like her tone towards the minotaur, who she'd taken quite a liking to, but that was something else entirely
You'd be wastin' resources 'untin' some dumb animals, and then wastin' toime regrowin' those resources again, all whoile a vastly stronguh enemy waits out there, able t' stroike at any minute!

>>41515886
>once Warrior unwraps the weapons, however, much of her grievances had quickly been replaced
>letting a decisively giddy squeal at the sight of her weapons, she immediately picked them up and, without any subtlety, hugged them both to her
MY BLADES!
>the work put on them didn't seem quite as important to her as the simple fact they were there with her
>lifting up the very large blade with ease, which was actually comparable to Asterio's own in terms of weight, being a bit shorter yet wider, she held it up to the light to stare at her own dumb grin in the smooth black blade's reflection
>conversely, the intricately carved knife was kept close to her chest, both blades clearly being highly cherished by her
>without any more questions, she swiftly slipped the knife into its sheath at her hip, while the sword she merely rested on her shoulder
>turning to Asterio with the most genuinely happy and thankful smile she had ever shown, she could only express her gratitude in the best way she knew how:
Thank you! From now on, Oi'll gladly die in your place!

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515902

File: 1499390875996.jpg (108.18 KB, 1280x720, Bellows22.jpg)

>>41515896
>>41515898
>And by complete contrast, a short moment later a rather grouchy and disheveled Viveka appeared, a few scorch marks and scratches on her clothes along with smears of oil and the ever-fresh smell of molten metal. Blustering into the room, omni-tool bracelet on her wrist, she opened with a loud sigh and grumbling tone.

Alright, what needs fixin' this time- huh...?

>The floating, every so slightly glowing fellow right in front of the desk was all-too-easy to spot - her tired eyes widened for a good few seconds, before a quick assessment gathered the entirely wrong conclusion.


Welp, I mean, I can come back later if you're 'bout to get busy and such.

>Clearly she hadn't had the best of days, but at least she wasn't being unreasonable.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515903

File: 1499391622831.png (509.73 KB, 633x357, 59.png)

>>41515898
>Watching the pink light with a blank look on her face, she reached into a desk drawer and took out a small sign that she placed down facing her.
Why did you need to make an entrance like that Bolone?
I mean you could have just walked in normally.
And before I forget.
>She then turned the sign around to reveal the text: "No Flirting Zone."
>>41515902
>Looking over to Viveka as she walked in, Saya looked her over to make sure she wasn't too hurt before shaking her head.
It's nothing like that, I just needed to talk to the two of you about a mission I need to do.
Could you both please sit down?
>Lifting a hand, she motioned to a pair of chairs in front of the desk.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515905

File: 1499392240027.jpg (48.78 KB, 720x480, download (2).jpg)

>>41515903
>upon seeing the sign held up in front of him, Bolone's expression turned flatter than paper

.....

>he then settled down in his seat and folded his arms with a "hmph"


You could just say you're not interested...

>>41515902
>he then looked over to see Vi, initially giving her a friendly smile
>but that smile disappeared when he got a better look at her, and he leaned over his seat as he spoke with a worried tone

Whoa, Vi, are you OK?

What happened? You look like you had something explode on you!

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515907

File: 1499392995238.jpg (57.59 KB, 447x497, Bellows60.jpg)

>>41515903
>>41515905
Somethin' did explode on me. Thankfully I'm not that outta shape that I can't take it. Not exactly the 'dainty' type, y'know.

It's the waitin' so damn long for the new parts I'm not lookin' forward to. Sheesh, ya try to build somethin'...

>Moving over and taking a seat, Vi shuffled into it with one leg lazily crossed over the over as she dumped her chin into her palm, her thoughts still a little all over the place from the incident but clearly managing to calm down a little when she saw Saya was serious about whatever this was.


So? Whatcha need help with?
And please don't say it's an abandoned ship.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515909

File: 1499393859407.jpg (26.1 KB, 159x155, 11.jpg)

>>41515905
I have said that I'm not interested.
>>41515907
>Once the two were seated, Saya leaned forward with both arms on the desk as she stared directly at them.
I need the two of you to work with me on a stealth rescue mission.
The AI for HIDS has ended up in a spare body on a planet controlled by the JE.
And we can't leave them there, because if found they would have access to the medical records of everyone on this ship.
And before you question why I picked the two of you, Viveka mechanical knowledge would be helpful in this.
And Bolone way with people would help if we were to get spotted on the way to where we need to go.
Are there any questions?

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515910

File: 1499398644577.jpg (14.67 KB, 165x225, download (18).jpg)

>>41515907
>Bolone still looked worried despite Vi's assurance that she was OK, not really sure if she was just putting up a tough exterior or if she really did just take the whole event in stride
>he'd probably ask more when this was over
>>41515909
>for now, though, he turned his attention to the Grumpy Gilda giving them a mission
>and when she asked about questions, he had to stop himself from saying "a lot", given that description was a tad vague, and instead focused on one part

I take it that the AI I saw you talking to before replaced HIDS?

Are they working for the Empire?

Merik!Ren/VL7f/QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41515984

File: 1499434844796.png (563.44 KB, 847x768, Borednow.png)

>>41515892

>Recovering from his blunder, Merik cleared his throat and did a final examination of the coat. By all regards, it seemed like it would do the job without worry for anything. And since it worked, there was no need to continue wasting his time here instead of going out on his journey.


...It'll do. I'll need to return to the farmstead and gather enough currency for it, as well as change out of my armour. Then we can begin our journey to the Northlands.

>Merik started to take off the coat and place it back on the manikin, looking back over to Carmilla and Thana


Any objections?

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516011

File: 1499452751552.jpg (48.85 KB, 452x492, Bellows70.jpg)

>>41515909
>Everyone's medical records? That wouldn't be good. Not to mention the names and faces of everyone on the ship. Of course, they could try to ask Kasumi for help, given that it's an AI problem, but... it was off-world. At the very least she could handle the 'machine' aspect. But how did HIDS' AI wind up offworld anyway? She hadn't exactly done a lot of work for the medical team of late.

>>41515910
>Another AI?

The trouble people get into, I swear.

>She wasn't exactly eager to go storming off into enemy territory like this - not a whole world like that, at least. Single ships and small bases? That was basic pirating, but the scale of this whole thing always unnerved her.


Well, if it needs doin'... we got any idea where exactly we're goin'? It'd be nice if that body was in some lonesome wood rather than a whole freakin' base, but knowin' the luck we have you'll tell me that's just the case.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516015

File: 1499453222670.png (202.18 KB, 500x281, tumblr_myho2pxFfX1st0xrzo1_500…)

>>41515910
That wasn't an AI, that was a virus that was trying to get in to the ship's systems.
It's the reason why this happened in the first place.
I don't know if it works for the empire or not.
And I won't be asking since I took care of it.
>>41516011
It's on planet Spinne, and we won't know if it's in one of the bases until we get there.
>Leaning back in her seat, she held a hand to her forehead.
We just need to get in, get HIDS out then leave.
Another team will act as a distraction.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516016

File: 1499453672262.jpg (25.88 KB, 238x141, tumblr_inline_nhd959zwfP1raysw…)

>>41516015

Oh.

>that seemed like a small problem from where Bolone stood

>if the virus was connected to the Empire, shouldn't they interrogate it for info?
>or at the very least, figure out some way to trace it back to where it came from
>just "taking care of it" seemed like a missed opportunity

>>41516011
>the response to Vi's question only made Bolone's frown grow, this mission sounding more haphazard as it was described

So we're going into this situation blind, then?

I mean, how can we just get HIDS and leave if we don't have any idea where to start looking?

Charlotte!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516018

File: 1499454103493.jpg (47.53 KB, 544x447, 1d1389ee7b8048adaeb6f217187510…)

>>41515886
>>41515900
I..they're used as a focus, the crystals don't get *used up* by the laser unless someone makes a very stupid modification.

>She pauses and her eyes narrow a bit before she lets out a short huff, "...One that, admittedly, I'm sure Leena would do."


So the only resource wasted is battery life and the sail and wings on this thing collect solar energy so-

>She folds her arms before letting out a short sigh and waving her hand


>She grabs a few more weapons from the back, just ignoring the other two for now before going to the exit of the ship


Anyway, regardless of all that mess, you all ready?

>She questioned, raising a brow

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516026

File: 1499455734616.jpg (135.23 KB, 1280x720, Bellows11.jpg)

>>41516015
>>41516016
Phew, that's good...

>Though Bolone's response to the news was less enthusiastic. Sure, they didn't have a lot of information right now, but there was a promising lead. Maybe it'd be better to just explain it to the guy who had more advanced tech on him than she could fathom, but didn't seem to think of the little things.


Well think about it - how'd we know he was on this Spinne place anyway? If it was by trackin' or communication, that just means the distance is too far to pinpoint. When we get close, we'll know.

'Course, that means we just gotta prepare for whatever's out there... two teams seems to have that covered.

>Though a thought occurred to Vi as she looked over Bolone, worrying about all the details as though everything was his role to fill, rescue or otherwise.


... are ya really all that used to teamwork?

>Back in that creepy crawly infested ship the lantern seemed to like taking everything on his own back. He felt responsible for the whole team, responsible for handling the situation, protecting everyone and doing his best to solve every problem and, while that was admirable, Vi couldn't shake a certain feeling about it all.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516028

File: 1499458802857.gif (427.33 KB, 226x226, 47.gif)

>>41516016
>>41516026
I got the information from the virus before I got it our of HIDS' body.
I'd rather it didn't find it's way into the ship's systems.
>Folding her arms, she looked up towards the ceiling as she thought.
I need to also figure out of there's at least one more person I want to bring into this mission.
>Looking over to Viveka, she raised an eyebrow before looking over to Bolone.
Wait have you two worked together before on something?

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516056

File: 1499461742411.jpg (25.62 KB, 500x375, tumblr_inline_n77rz4N4gx1qmidq…)

>>41516026
>Bolone still seemed a bit uncertain even with Vi's explanation, this starting to smell like an ambush
>though that thought was pushed aside with her following question, the Lantern looking up at her with a briefly-surprised expression, before it shifted into a slightly sheepish one

W-Well, I am basically the only one with one of these flying around...

>he held up his hand to indicate his ring to explain his point


So I didn't get to rescue people or fight mad scientists with anyone helping me out most of the time.

>he then grinned cheekily


But I think our last mission together helped give me some experience!

>the grin then froze, fixed on his face, clashing with the more frightened look in his eyes


As...much as we both probably want to forget that...

>>41516028
>he then turned to Saya after she seemed confused by their talk, the brief frightened look shifting into a more subdued one

Ah, yeah...

Long story short, someone was left abandoned on a cargo ship and we went to go rescue her.

And ran into some...

>he shuddered briefly


Things.

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516073

File: 1499466593924.jpg (148.87 KB, 1280x720, Bellows40.jpg)

>>41516028
Tch... so much for it being an easy lead.
We're sure we can trust that source, right? At this rate we really will be going in blind... to a whole planet.

>Not having any way to detect or otherwise find HIDS sounded like a terrifying prospect. Still, hopefully they'd have some method of doing so by the time they reached this place, whatever kind of environment it was.


>>41516056
Let's just say that next time, I'm bringin' the scannin' equipment.

>It'd take more than an omni-tool and some technical knowledge to get out of another of those situations if it went south. It almost made her miss her old self.


Still... guess this needs to be done, whatever the circumstances. Anythin' ya want me to prep up for the job?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516081

File: 1499471860781.jpg (25.24 KB, 158x156, 17.jpg)

>>41516056
>>41516073
Well...that's something to learn about...
Anyway, I still have HIDS original body so we should be able to use it to help.
>Putting a hand under her chin, she nodded.
Scanning equipment would help with finding the new bodies location.
And yes, I was able to pull back up the message that told me where the body was.
I do want to ask, do you think you would be able to use HIDS old body with a scanner to find the new one?

Asterio!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516087

File: 1499475034208.png (42.48 KB, 166x332, huh.PNG)

>>41515900
>Well... that's an interesting way to thank someone. And concerning.

I'd... rather you didn't die please.

>Who raised this poor girl to be like this? If she ever found out who it was, she'd given them a stern talking to!


>>41516018
>Very stupid modifications huh?.

You mean like Joel and Leena? both of them make up for 27.8% of our resource consumption on a good day alone.

>Flexing her arms, she nods as Charlotte asks she's ready to go.


Yeah, I'm all set Captain.

Ultimate Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516090

File: 1499475864366.png (1.79 MB, 1280x1362, nasty plot.png)

>>41516018
>Charlotte's insistence only earned her a flat stare by Warrior
>she had just said they would waste resources, yet kept ignoring any other points
>Warrior was really starting to doubt her decision to team up with this crew
>a prideful general was always a surefire way to get everyone dead when they refuse to retreat
...
>but she'd keep these worries to herself, as well as any other comment she might have
>the hunt would distract her enough for now

>>41516087
>at Asterio's comment, Warrior smiles at her
Oi'd rathuh you didn' eithuh, so let's just agree that both of us ain't dyin'!
>she grins, but it was difficult to tell what the intentions were behind her comment
>she could have been honest, or maybe it was some sort of gallows humor for the soldier
>>41516018
>when Charlotte asks her question, Warrior's glowing smile fades a little
>giving the Captain a more neutral look, she raises a thumb, tapping her large blade on her shoulder for emphasis
Ready to go, Cap'n.
>>41516087
>only for her smile to quickly return as she addressed Asterio again
'Ow 'bout a lil' competition~? Whoevuh gets th' biggest quarry wins?
This post was edited by its author on .

Carmilla & Thana!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516092

File: 1499476450404.png (323.52 KB, 2500x2356, 1474857242019.png)

>>41515984
>The the plans laid out, both girls agree to it.

Alight, I'll ask 50 gold for the coat and the repairs to your outfit. That's all you're gonna need.

>Carmilla also thinks about how she should better prepare for this journey.


I'll go back home and get some stuff ready that we'll need. I have to tell my dad where I'm going too, or else he's going to be worried sick about me the whole time.

>She chuckles a little at that. Even at her age, he still worried about like she was a child.

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516094

File: 1499477090154.jpg (78.69 KB, 456x577, Bellows117.jpg)

>>41516081
... ya got a point, there.

I mean, assumin' there's really nothin' left of the AI you were talkin' about, I can probably hook up a few transmitters together and run a trace. Best to make it small, though, planet-wide rather than inter-system, 'cause if we started broadcastin' huge targeted signals then someone out there's gonna spot us.

>Trying to contact HIDS across the stars would be like shining a giant flashlight in a dark open field. Sure, the person you want to see it probably will, but there's no telling what else might have that's lurking in the shadows.


So yeah, get us to the atmosphere an' I can probably handle the rest from there. Providin' there won't be interference, it oughta pin him down to a couple'a dozen miles, at least.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516100

File: 1499484909737.jpg (29.91 KB, 156x156, 2.jpg)

>>41516094
Yeah I made sure that that virus is gone completely from HIDS' body.
>Opening another drawer in her desk, she took out HIDS' body and placed it down in front of Viveka.
Just please be careful with this, I don't know how the new body is so HIDS may have to transfer back into this one.

Charlotte!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516161

>>41516090

>...Seeing the look on Warrior's face, Charlotte couldn't help but feel the rather legitimate points she had made in the discussion were ignored all together


>After all, if it wasn't for Leena's likely modifications to the guns, there'd be no resource burn through whatsoever

>...but Charlotte does suppose she should have figured on Leena mods on a pink shuttle to begin with.

>>41516087
>>41516090

>She puts that aside for now though and just grins a bit before rushing out


You guys have fun with that then, I'll provide covering fire if things get too heated and I'm not distracted by something chasing after me.

>She pauses


...so we'll proooobably be fine.

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516294

File: 1499562675021.jpg (86.11 KB, 569x697, Bellows171.jpg)

>>41516100
Huh. Interestin'. I keep forgettin' the guy's built like a balloon. Shouldn't be a problem though, just a case of hookin' up a few wires here and there. Hell, might just need a USB.

>Picking up the weird floppy material, despite the surface area being pretty large it actually packed up quite nicely, it didn't seem like it'd be all that hard to carry. Slinging it over her shoulder, she started to turn to the door.


I'll get to work fixin' this up, you can catch me on chat when it's time to go. Other than that...

>Catching sight of the relatively quiet Bolone before she managed to really make her way there, she looked him up and down, getting a good view of the outfit he wore.


... nah, that's a terrible idea.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516296

File: 1499564344466.jpg (26.1 KB, 159x155, 11.jpg)

>>41516294
You get used to it and tend to forget that HIDS body is kinda fragile.
>Watching as Viveka picked up the body, she nodded.
Alright, I'll be sure to message the two of you when it's time to head out.
>Turning to look at Bolone, she placed her chin on her hands.
Now is there anything that you need?

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516306

File: 1499565998777.jpg (14.67 KB, 165x225, download (18).jpg)

>>41516294
>Bolone had kept quiet during a good chunk of the conversation, most of the technical jargon completely flying over his head
>from what he could understand of it, Vi would be the one to do the actual rescuing of HIDS, and he would go along to make sure she stayed safe from whatever could be waiting for them
>since he had no clue how to do much technology-wise beyond use the internet
>though when Vi seemed to be checking him out and remarked about something, he just gave her a confused look

...?

>>41516296
>though he was pulled back when Saya actually addressed him, looking back to her with the same mildly confused look

...well, I think I got the idea.

We go down to Spinne, try to find where HIDS could be, sneak into whatever facility he's in, Vi retrieves his program, and then we get back out.

I didn't miss anything, did I?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516307

File: 1499569893386.jpg (28.35 KB, 155x156, 3.jpg)

>>41516306
Nope, that's about it. Except doing a body transfer there might be a bad idea.
So we'll have to take the new one with us if it can move on it's own.
But yeah, you can go ahead and leave, I have to prepare things for my self for this mission.
And let Charlotte know.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516308

File: 1499571771830.jpg (39.1 KB, 440x650, Mahou-sensei-negima-336022.jpg)

>>41516307
>with that confirmed, Bolone gave Saya a thumbs-up and levitated out of his seat

Righto!

I'll be waiting with bated breath for your call!

>not really, but sometimes habits were hard to break, and embellishing was one of Bolone's

>with that done, he turned and flew out of the medbay, something more pressing on his mind than the mission at the moment

>>41516294
>luckily Vi hadn't wandered off too far after she left the room herself, so it didn't take long for Bolone to fly up beside her and greet her curiously

Hey!

So what were you thinking about in there...?

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516424

File: 1499621386625.jpg (101.8 KB, 746x713, Bellows48.jpg)

>>41516308
Huh? - Oh. Must be convenient to be able to fly around like that.

>She hadn't expected to be followed, let alone flown up to like that, and the pointed question left her feeling a little off track. With so many things to tinker on and work to do, personal thoughts had been left to the wayside somewhat.


Oh, I was just givin' that suit a look-over, was all. Haven't exactly done a lotta field work lately so all this stuff suddenly comin' up's got me thinkin' about a few things.

>Namely what she could do if things went wrong, the 'bug' incident being a prime example. It had been a long time since she'd ever felt like some kind of damsel in distress, and it was a stern reminder of how much she hated it.


Just sorta thought about gettin' somethin' like that for myself, was all. It's all a projection, right? From that ring? Must be nice to have all your protection and power handled for ya. Or, s'what came to mind, anyway.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516440

File: 1499623757849.jpg (17.35 KB, 210x240, download (6).jpg)

>>41516424
>Bolone tilted his head at Vi's answer, not quite sure where to begin
>it seemed like she resented his powers just a bit, which he felt a little guilty about
>that, plus her remarks in the medbay about not really working on a team before made him wonder if he was doing something wrong
>maybe she was one of those types who didn't like being protected all the time?
>it wasn't the first time he ran into someone who felt he was a little too powerful

>first he felt it'd be easier to answer her actual question, reaching up and tugging at the collar of his suit


Well, actually this is real.

The ring just sort of rearranges the matter that makes up my suit into other clothes.

>the collar then snapped back onto Bolone's neck with a brief thwip, causing the Lantern to shudder a bit

>he then leaned over to get a better look at Vi's face, humming slightly as he stared at her

Well...I dunno if you could get a suit just like mine...

Maybe green would fit you better...?

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516459

File: 1499625064700.jpg (102.28 KB, 741x716, Bellows157.jpg)

>>41516440
Huh, re-arrangin' clothes. That's- !

>Why'd he have to stare like that? Was he checking something out about her face? Were the oil marks and the dust really that obvious?


... they come in different colours?

>Well, that was a small revelation in and of itself. The pink was the only example she'd seen. But green? That might look a little garish.


Maybe? I mean, it'd match my shorts. But no, I... guess I was just lookin' for an excuse to run away a little more, from some things. Like I said before, it's a bad idea.

Besides, you almost look like a damn wrestler with that mask that pops up, and everythin' gets all skintight.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516467

File: 1499625979398.jpg (19.76 KB, 173x160, tumblr_inline_nhd92jNwzS1raysw…)

>>41516459
>Bolone couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Vi's latter remark, his grin widening as he answered

Well, I did manage a tag team for a bit, funnily enough...

>though he tried his hardest not to talk about other girls when he was focusing on one in particular

>and besides, Vi's actual explanation made him more concerned than anything else
>and while he was still smiling at her, it faded a little as he asked about that in particular

But what do you mean by "run away"?

Run away from what...?

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516498

File: 1499630576010.jpg (73.34 KB, 888x715, Bellows146.jpg)

>>41516467
>Manage a tag team...? Guess her little jab was closer on the mark than she thought. Seemed odd for someone like him to be interested in that world though. If you were after love, why get involved in theatrical fights?

<"Run away from what...?"


Ah... whoops. Didn't mean to focus on that.

>It was never the nicest set of memories. Even though it influenced her day-to-day life, going back and making it all very vivid again was never fun.


Some assholes hurt my feelin's a while back. Guess ya could say I'm still holdin' a grudge.

>Well, that was a very limited and muted way to put it - not that she was trying to avoid the subject, it was just a difficult thing to know where to start.


Though I guess four years is gettin' a little long for that...

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516514

File: 1499631298238.jpg (9.59 KB, 200x305, download (15).jpg)

>>41516498
>well that didn't sound promising at all
>though Bolone couldn't imagine why someone would want to hurt Vi's feelings, if it was just a matter of that, but without the details he couldn't know for sure why it happened
>but he was a little worried he'd stumbled onto too sore a subject for her, which was reflected in the concerned look he was giving her

Sorry, I didn't mean to bring up something that bad...

But, well, if you wanna talk about it, I'm all ears.

>he hovered over a bit so he was slightly in front of her, as if he was going to lead her somewhere


Maybe over a few drinks...?

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516535

File: 1499635541241.jpg (40.09 KB, 368x482, Bellows18.jpg)

>>41516514
Well, I mean, compared to some people here it's not that bad...

>She didn't want to compare herself to the people who'd lost families and planets, people whose lives had been uprooted and changed drastically due to the horrendous war spreading through the galaxy. Compared to that, everything she'd gone through was fairly trivial, which was part of why she didn't like to talk about it.


>But going for something to drink...? Well, it wasn't as if she'd had the time since getting back from the rescue. The HIDS tinkering wouldn't take all that long.


... eh. Why not. Maybe goin' over it again'll let me think it all through.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516538

File: 1499635916268.jpg (43.73 KB, 338x616, Mahou-sensei-negima-336035.jpg)

>>41516535
>Bolone's grin returned with Vi's response, and his more eager personality shone through

Great!

>he then reached out and took Vi's hand, and began to lead her down the hallway


To the Fluffy Tail!

>though he only hovered forward a couple of paces before stopping, as if suddenly realizing something

>he then turned to Vi with a more embarrassed look, laughing a little awkwardly

...it is this way, right?

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516550

File: 1499637300740.jpg (122.76 KB, 1280x720, Bellows39.jpg)

>>41516538
Whoa!

>She only had one hand to spare, which the fairly eager fellow grasped before flying off down the hall. It wasn't until he questioned whether he was going the right direction that she realised how far they were from it.


Well, yeah, it is, it's not exactly a hard place to get to but it's gonna take a bit so-

>Vi hesitated for a moment as she thought about the obvious solution, though she wasn't exactly sure if it was the best idea.


Uuuh... well... in the absence of anythin' mobile you could just... carry me around? I guess?

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516562

File: 1499638425365.png (189.2 KB, 620x629, download (19).jpg)

>>41516550
>Bolone stared at Vi for a moment after her hesitant suggestion, almost as if he couldn't believe she said it
>but after it sunk in, he only looked even more pleased with the idea

I'd love to, actually~

>and so, he eagerly scooped Vi up in his arms, able to lift her up easily despite the difference in their sizes

>probably something to do with the ring's energy still coursing around him

Away we go~

>and so he resumed flying down the corridor, though this time at a more sedate pace than before, just so Vi didn't feel like she was about to fly out of his arms

>and much like during their mission, Vi would feel a calming warmth sweep over her while this close to Bolone, like she was wrapped in a blanket while sitting close to a fireplace

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516584

File: 1499640818158.jpg (35.47 KB, 560x315, bellows1301.jpg)

>>41516562
Wait, I meant with the ring, the RING! Aaaawwh forget it...

>It was too late to change it now, so she simply did her best to cling to him lest she fall at high speed - . For being a small kind of fellow, he could certainly lift things pretty handily, and it wasn't exactly super uncomfortable - no! Stop that! Focus on getting to the bar! Yet, it was so oddly warm...


>It didn't take too long, with the general speed they were flying at, to reach the bar. The familiar entrance was as it always was, a beacon in the heart of the ship itself. As to what it was a beacon of, exactly, was up for debate, but regardless it remained the most popular spot to relax.


Ok... ok I think we're good now.

>Vi wasn't sure if she wanted to put her feet back on the ground to feel secure again, or if she wanted to relax a little more. She did, however, want a drink, and that won out over the rest fairly handily.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516603

File: 1499642149051.jpg (20.51 KB, 500x375, tumblr_inline_n77slxulDw1qmidq…)

>>41516584
>for once, Bolone was glad that he didn't actually listen to the girl he was courting, chuckling just a little bit at her reaction
>taking her by surprise was definitely something he'd have to do more often

>once they arrived at the illustrious bar, Bolone gently floated over to the bar itself, gingerly placing Vi on one of the stools

>he then floated down to the stool beside her, leaning over to look at her face again

Sorry, sorry, I just couldn't help it!

Are you alright? I didn't make you dizzy or anything, did I?

>despite sounding sorry, he still looked rather amused by this turn of events, if only because Vi's reaction made it worth it

Toby Koole!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516619

File: 1499643481749.jpg (94.24 KB, 775x726, ToumaII30.jpg)

[404 POSTS NOT FOUND]

>With apple in hand, Jesse's request for his card back pushed him out of the victory seat and back into the nervous one, quickly pulling it out of the slot and passing it across.


R-right! Thanks...

>Without anything much else to say, he slowly took a bite out of the apple. As usual it wasn't as good as the ones from home, but an apple was still an apple, and it was better than a lot of the other stuff on the menu.


>But at least he'd practiced enough that he'd got most of the replicator stuff down! Maybe if he really dug in and learned as best he could, he could actually help Kasumi find the bugs to fix! Still, being that good at it felt like a long way off...


>Snapping back to reality rather than Kasumiland, he quickly remembered he was in a room with two other guys he didn't know all that well, one far less than the other. What to say or do...!?


Roll 1d3 = 3
1) Uuuh... hi, I'm Toby.
2) Hey there, I'm........ (trails off into silence)
3) (says nothing, and stares blankly and awkwardly while chewing)

Asterio!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516620

File: 1499643898415.png (106.98 KB, 349x299, Standing around looking good..…)

>>41516090
>>41516161
>Waking out on the grassy field with the others, Asterio takes a good look at the creatures that grazed nearby.
>The adults were very large, the size of a small bus were as the young ones were around the size of a car. Far larger then anything she had back home, but they didn't appear too threatening.

Gotta have a lot of meat on them...

>As the girl next to her issues a contest of hunting prowess, the cow grins and nods.


Sure thing! Let the best hunter win!

Ultimate Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516622

File: 1499644415979.png (467.8 KB, 942x848, extreme whack a mole.png)

>>41516161
>>41516620
>Warrior grin only grew as Asterio agreed to her challenge
>but even more so given that Asterio hadn't outlined what the loser would have to do
>meaning Warrior was in the perfect place to assign her own condition upon the loser
>and since she had already experienced the luxuries of a seated carriage, she knew exactly what to choose
Losuh's gotta give the winnuh a bath- GO!
>barely giving Asterio any time to object, Warrior suddenly launched into a print towards the tallest trees she could find
>she had been cooped up inside a jail cell without any windows, fresh air, and definitely no showers
>so she was going to go all out in this hunt, and then indulge in having someone else do all the scrubbing for her!

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516630

File: 1499645607188.jpg (159.38 KB, 1280x720, Bellows137.jpg)

>>41516603
>Of course he had to fly them into the actual bar! Sheesh, if anyone around was looking, she'd seem like such a fool. Why did that weird aura have to be so comfortable!?

>Once he set her down on the stool, she shuffled in place to get a little comfortable, slightly red in the face already despite not having drunk anything - mostly out of embarassment than anything else. Still, she couldn't exactly complain, they had made it here in record time after all.


No... totally fine. No dizziness. No anythin's. Nope...

>A classically poor attempt to save face, but regardless of any oddness to her behaviour she was glad to be able pick up something alcoholic. Thankfully neither Meum nor Naomi were there to pick at her this time, so she waved down one of the automatons manning the drinks section and get herself something stiff.


Phew... you really do lay it on pretty thick, don'tcha?

>Despite the obvious jab at him, she didn't really seem like she was terribly bothered by the whole thing.

Asterio&Aptonoth!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516653

File: 1499648706795.jpg (53.56 KB, 640x400, MHO-Aptonoth_Screenshot_001.jp…)

>>41516622
>While the warrior scrambles across the field and towards the tree line where she'd find an abundance of tall trees to, Asterio watches her go for a moment before she starts her own approach.

Hmmmmm... which one should I go for...?

>There was a quite a few large ones in this herd and it was hard to tell just at a glance which one was actually biggest of them all.


Welp can't just stand around here.

>The cow carefully approaches herd of creatures.

===============================
>The herd, seems none too worried about the cow slowly moving closer to them. Though she had yet to approach them yet.... wait, did Asterio just sit down in the field? What is she doing?

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516654

File: 1499648741452.jpg (43.02 KB, 256x280, tumblr_inline_nhd95nbOuP1raysw…)

>>41516630
>Bolone chuckled slightly, resting his elbow on the bar and placing his head in his hand, all while giving Vi his trademark impish grin

Oh, I certainly try~

>he paused only to order a drink of his own, just copying Vi's drink of choice, before continuing with his earlier thought


I like making people feel special, you know?

And I always mean what I say or what I feel, so why not just go all the way with it?

Cameron!IMFIRESyV2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516661

File: 1499649394719.png (602.92 KB, 1000x1246, 3741b4ecaf92ba535d4ce22b159445…)

>>41516619

>Joel looks Toby over briefly, raising an eyebrow. Scrawny guy, almost as nervous as Elliot on a bad day.


>But... if he was like Elliot, he just might have similar potential when the chips were down.


Haven't seen you around much. Joel Maravalle at your service.

>...Nah, not this mission. Too much at stake. There had to be some minor JE outpost to be raided along the way after Operation: Robo Rescue.


<Maybe making plans on first impressions is a bad plan.


<...Naaaaaaaaaah. This guy seems like he needs a kick in the ass to be awesome.

Ultimate Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516667

File: 1499651122265.png (2.1 MB, 1280x1657, celebration.png)

>>41516653
>Warrior grins as she begins approaching the large trees
>without missing a beat or slowing down her sprint, Warrior quickly spun herself around
>before releasing her massive sword, throwing it with plenty of strength into the air, towards one of the larger trees in the forest
>the sword spun rapidly, until finally embedding itself onto the trunk of the tree very close to the top
>with the sword where she needed it, Warrior then drew out her knife and began climbing the tree, using the smaller blade to help her when needed
>she'd cling to the trunk until she could jump from branch to branch, climbing higher and higher

>until finally she reached the black sword

>and simply took a seat on the flat side of the blade, using her own weapon as a platform
>now with a properly tall viewing spot, Warrior could scan the area around her in search of the finest of prey
>she needed something big to beat the minotaur, but still had to keep in mind the limitations of their shuttle
>something big, but not too big...

>the creatures of this planet had a striking resemblance to those in hers, so she could at least make some assumption about their habits

>a herd of Long-Necks would come quite in handy, and trees as tall as the one she was on were the perfect lunch for such behemoths
>but even if they didn't exist in this place, she was sure she could find something else to hunt

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516668

File: 1499651272566.jpg (77.54 KB, 850x638, __bellows_suisei_no_gargantia_…)

>>41516654
Sheesh. Well, it's better than bein' the schemin' sort, I'll give it that.

>The drink itself wasn't anything special, just a white spirit mixed with some cherryade, but it had been poured into a martini glass. Normally she'd take it in a mug, but she wasn't about to complain to some robot over it when she could just drink it - which she did, heartily.


Though that's a kinda contradictory thought, don'tcha think? If ya go around makin' everyone feel special, then doesn't that mean nobody is...? Psh, maybe I'm thinkin' a little too simply about it.

Can't say I don't miss the thought though...

>Another sip of the drink, slower and more careful this time. Vi didn't seem the sort to slip into stupor while drinking all that easily - it more simply... did its job. Her tense self relaxed a little, she seemed more calm and careful with her movements - even cracked a smile somewhat, though it was an oddly melancholy one.


Been a while since I felt like more than a washout.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516673

File: 1499652900379.png (55.75 KB, 180x214, tumblr_inline_mtmcllWQnD1qhr64…)

>>41516668
>Bolone was slightly surprised when he received his matching drink, figuring that Vi was the type to slam back hefty mugs of strong beer after a long day
>but he wasn't about to complain either, since any drink would suit him fine, so long as he kept her company

>her comment on making people feel special did give him pause, as he seemed to be considering how best to answer that

>so he took a sip of his own drink, humming at the sweet taste, then spoke somewhat wistfully

Well, the way I see it, everyone is special to me, anyway.

I mean, everyone is wholly unique and different from one another. Sure, you might run into some similar traits or types among people you meet, but no two are exactly the same.

That means each person you meet is a unique and, well, special experience. One you'll only get with that one person.

So it only makes sense to treat everyone as special, because there's no one else like them.

>he paused for a moment to ponder that a bit more, then defaulted to his cheeky self and smiled at Vi


And I mean, anyone who can go spiraling out of an open airlock and shrug it off is pretty special already.

>he then shifted to a more regretful look, following that up with a quick apology


Which I'm still really sorry about, for the record...

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516675

File: 1499653493829.png (506.05 KB, 460x606, _bellows drunk.png)

>>41516673
So... huh. I didn't realise this was a glass half full or empty situation.

>Bolone's words seemed to have gotten through to her a little bit, probably because she was a little less stubborn and more willing to really think about things at the moment. Vi picked up her glass, which funnily enough was about halfway finished, and gave it a swish around in the glass.


If everyone's special, then no-one is... but if no-one's special, then everyone is. Paint in broad strokes and nothin's special, but if ya look at the finer bits... bah, what am I sayin'. I mean, you're right, I just... the airlock?

>Oooh, right. When the door opened and she flew out. Well, it's not like she even really blamed him for it.


Don't worry about it. S'my fault for standin' in the middle of the doorway and pushin' them open rather than pullin'. Besides, if I were still in shape I probably wouldn't have even felt dizzy.

Stop tryin' to feel responsible for everythin' - if you beat yourself up every time somethin' bad happens you're just gonna get crushed by the weight.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516677

File: 1499654824481.jpg (30.72 KB, 500x281, tumblr_lknipbotuK1qee6of.jpg)

>>41516675
>at first, Bolone's reaction to Vi's advice was to keep his grin and give a short "heh" in acknowledgement of what she said
>but after a moment of letting it sink in, Bolone's grin faded into a small smile, and then seemed to disappear completely

.....

>he then suddenly downed the rest of his drink in one shot, placing the martini glass on the bar


Yeah, I know...old habits and all...

>he then waved over the robot server to get a stronger drink


But...it's kinda hard for me to do that...

When the only member of your family blames you for losing the rest of them, it's hard to shake that...

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516681

File: 1499655615461.jpg (116.16 KB, 1280x720, Bellows162.jpg)

>>41516677
>Now there was a contrast. Sure, she'd seen him worried before, but never actually down like that. For someone so usually peppy to sink so low into themselves like that, it was like watching a plant wilt away in seconds. It made sense, of course - no one was perpetually happy after all, but the situation he described just made it sink in all the worse.

You too, huh...?
Not that I know how that is, or anythin', it's just that seems to be the way for a lotta people on here. Siblin's, parents, families, friends, lovers... too many all seem to have lost someone.

But to get blamed for it...?

>It was like adding fuel to an already burning fire. Looking at him, she couldn't really imagine the guy being to blame for something like that, not when he was so driven to put himself out there for other people.


Ya don't really seem the type. To be at fault, that is.
Though, sorry if that's, y'know... assumin' too much.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516686

File: 1499656846829.jpg (55.37 KB, 404x291, tumblr_inline_nhd93yJV3A1raysw…)

>>41516681

No, it's alright...

>the server returned in short order with a tray of shot glasses, each of them filled with what appeared to be a clear liquid

>Bolone took one of the glasses, downed it in one shot, winced at the intensity of the drink, then waved for the server to put the tray down
>it did so between Bolone and Vi, so they could both access the tray of shots, before departing as Bolone continued

To make a very long story short...

My homeworld is technically under Empire control, but it's actually ruled by the warlord that took it over beforehand.

And he's...well, a bastard through and through. There's no getting around that. He keeps basically everyone under his thumb, and anyone that isn't working for him is left to live in the slums.

And naturally, that included me and my older brother.

>he took another shot glass and seemed to be contemplating whether or not to actually drink it, but ultimately downed it too

>he let out a low hiss, before pressing on

We eventually joined up with some other street urchins after bein' on our own for so long...we looked out for each other, just tryin' to survive as best we could...

It was rough, but...they were basically family...

>he let out a heavy sigh, the next part of the story obviously not being something he was looking forward to


...after a while...some of the older members wanted t' fight back...maybe even overthrow Radiguet...

And one day, they were fightin' one of his men...an' he had this big bomb, or...well, he was a big bomb, and...

>he trailed off as he said this, the implication hanging in the air

>by this point, Bolone had basically lowered his gaze with each passing sentence, until he was simply staring at the bar itself, looking like he was witnessing the event all over again

...w-we...we never found their bodies...

Viveka Ferrous!ReIheBaff.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516756

File: 1499685966892.gif (1.23 MB, 600x337, f30VBha.gif)

>>41516686
>A world where the privileged trampled over the rest...? She hadn't expected it, but it seemed the light-wielding lantern had more in common with her than she thought. Of course, then the story got a little darker, and suddenly she found that shortened distance growing once again. Vi could sympathise, but ultimately true understanding was beyond her, for the moment. To watch the people you cared about die in front of you like that... what was that even like?

I... grew up on a junk world. Not a post-war one, or anythin', the kind that's literally used as garbage landfill, so I, well, I guess I know what it's like to live in a shithole. I had a family, my clan - the Ferrous clan... an' we had to constantly deal with those fuckin' Platina clan asswipes an' their stupid spaceport tower...

But... guess that's where I lose ya. I've never... well, no-one's interested in a world of garbage, right? So I never had to deal with the Empire, an' for all the trouble and infightin' the clans had, I've never lost anyone to war. The only painful memories I have close to that are.. people dyin' of thirst. An' when you see people all over the world, regardless o' who they are and who they follow, fightin' just for half a glass o' clean water... who's to blame then? There's no-one to put that hate toward... not when there's just not enough.

>Finishing her own drink, she found herself staring at the shots in the glasses for a moment, before pouring all three of the ones in front of her into the glass, downing the whole lot at once. Letting out a pant or two from the burning of the alcohol, she wiped her lips and settled down again, letting her thoughts try to realign.


So I can't say I get ya... hell, I can't even say I understand, y'know? But... from what ya said, it doesn't sound like it was your fault...

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516766

File: 1499705274630.jpg (21.36 KB, 161x147, tumblr_inline_nhd93mMwhU1raysw…)

>>41516756
>Bolone was a bit surprised when Vi's background seemed to mirror his own, as far as their living conditions went
>though he had to wonder what it was like to live without having to worry about some oppressive figure coming down and wiping you out just because they felt like it
>not that it was completely hard for him to understand her side of things - people dying of thirst or hunger wasn't uncommon for him either, and he'd seen his fair share of those unable to keep going in the face of such odds
>it was a hard life to live, no matter where you were

...well...it's hard to say...

>Bolone had straightened back up again after this, reaching out and grabbing another shot glass

>he quickly downed it and hissed again, exhaling briefly before continuing

It's jus'...when yer there, when it happens right in front of you...y' can't help but ask what you could do, if you had a second chance...

If you knew what was gonna happen, or if you were stronger, or somethin'...

>he sighed and gave a short sniff, though whether that was because of the alcohol burning his innards or because he was close to tears, it was hard to say

>regardless, he didn't dwell on that part for much longer

...my brother wasn't there when it happened, an' I think that's part of th' problem...

He couldn't do anything, an' he probably could've if he'd been there...but he wasn't, an' I was, so he blamed me for not doing enough...

He couldn' even accept that they were really gone...he wanted t' go look for them, or go fight Radiguet an' get revenge...an' when I pointed out what was wrong with those ideas, he jus' got angrier...

...we haven' really been on good terms since then, obviously...

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516773

File: 1499719637915.jpg (51.47 KB, 573x644, Bellows154.jpg)

>>41516766
>It was a far deeper conversation than she'd really expected. The last time she'd really sat down with someone and talked about things this deep was with... Kasumi, really. Still, even with Charlotte's story, Raye's and Kasumi's weighing on her mind as prior examples, it never really got easier to listen to someone in pain, visibly hurting like that.

I'm... sorry. Sounds like things fell apart pretty hard...

>What does someone even say to that? To be turned on by your own family, treated like a betrayer while being betrayed, all while coping with the loss of those you care about. She could hardly talk about herself now, not when her own problems were just so much... Iesser.


I dunno if I get the pain, but... regret... wishin' you coulda done more? I know how that feels...

But you're pushin' forward now, right...? You're doin' all these things, helpin' all these people find... well, what ya lost, I guess. For alla that hardship you've gone through, you're out there doin' your best to make it right.

I mean... I'm guessin' you didn't have those powers back then. Ever thought about, I dunno... goin' back?

Jesse Masell!Ren/VL7f/QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516774

File: 1499720669733.png (247.75 KB, 399x358, Huh.png)

>>41516619
>>41516661

...You okay buddy?

>Jesse looked back over at Toby who seemed to have totally zoned out...Was the guy just nervous around new people? He'd seemed fairly okay with him. I guess even pilots have their neuroses...Well, time to break the ice a little bit! Jesse snaps his fingers in front of Toby's eyes, attempting to catch his attention


No need to be starstruck, dude, this guy hasn't even cracked beam sabers yet, he's not all that impressive.

>He pointed a thumb at Joel and grinned slightly, aiming the grin back in the long haired man's direction as he did.


Just got a little strip of metal with a stun gun attached to it.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516775

File: 1499722734600.jpg (10.92 KB, 225x272, download (10).jpg)

>>41516773
>Bolone seemed to relax a bit more now that he got all of that out, looking back up at Vi at her latter remark

Well...sometimes, yeah...

But ev'ry time I do, I jus'...remember I don' have anythin' to go back to...

>he started running a finger over the pink ring on his other hand, a more faraway look in his eye


I got this th' night that it happened...got whisked away t' some planet that I couldn't name no matter how hard I tried t' remember it...

An' I've been hoppin' around planet t' planet ever since...

I know I should go back one day, but...

>he trailed off at this, unsure of how to finish that thought

>he then offered another smile to Vi, though it was a bit of a weary one

Sorry...didn' mean to launch into that all of a sudden...

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516776

File: 1499729179164.jpg (102.28 KB, 741x716, Bellows157.jpg)

>>41516775
>Wow, he did seem pretty out of it. Must've been all of those shots he'd taken to help cope, she hadn't had nearly that much since the first set. Still, it was nice to see a smile again after the emotional ride he'd pushed himself through.

Hey, don't worry 'bout it. If anythin', there's some good in all that bad. I've seen plenty o' people get consumed by revenge after stuff like that... hatred, rage, some end up turnin' into the very things they fought. Yet here you are, spoutin' things like wantin' to share love an' all that.

It's kinda silly... but it shines a little hope out, y'know?

>Chuckling a little, despite herself, she hoped he'd find some peace with it some day. Maybe there was some hope for her, too... but it'd be difficult to go back to that life. Not when there wasn't a place for her anymore.


I, uh... weird as it is t'say, I used to, uh... wrestle. Professionally. Got pretty big in the Ultimate Muscle scene... it was nice bein' looked up to like that. Seein' all the bright faces.

>Swirling what little was left of a shot in a small glass, she couldn't help but sigh wistfully, the thought of what 'hope' meant clearly something of a sticking point, both as a personal value and a bother on her mind.


'Course it's... nothin' compared to what you went through. Just a silly story about a silly girl...

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516778

File: 1499730938883.jpg (20.51 KB, 500x375, tumblr_inline_n77slxulDw1qmidq…)

>>41516776
>of course, Bolone was all too eager to get off of the subject of what had gone on in his life, so he was quick to retort to Vi's final remark

No no no, c'mon now...

No story isn't...no story is...er...yer story isn't not important...

>he stopped for a second to try and think of how to word this, clearly having difficulty getting his brain to work

>maybe the alcohol was having more of a profound effect on him than it did at first

Your story is just as important as mine, OK...?

>he then gave a lopsided grin, only further emphasizing that he needed to slow down his drinking a bit


An' besides, now I'm curious...

I wasn' in wrestling for long myself, but I'd still like t' know what you got up to anyway~

>he started to reach for another shot glass, but seemingly thought better of it and opted not to take it, instead just waiting to see if Vi started telling her story

Charlotte!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516779

File: 1499731076214.jpg (513.15 KB, 1024x768, 4f721f4ee8362cc5b0e50f156f7089…)

>>41516653
>>41516667

>Charlotte stood back as the pair approached their prey, finding an area with enoug foliage to state out of sigh as she propped up one of her rifled, prepared to start firing should either of those two bite off more than they could chew.


>That said, as Charlotte sat in wait, she couldn't help but notice these "dinosaurs" seemed a lot like reptile type zoids...albeit organic.


>She figured they'd probably behave similarly to those in the wild, whether they be the Brachio sort or they be more like Gun Snipers....


>...that said they did have the advantage here

>Organic beasts don't have guns built in.

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516780

File: 1499732418563.jpg (62.2 KB, 1280x720, Bellows156.jpg)

>>41516778
Pshh... you're lucky ya got me to drink first!

>Under most other circumstances, she wouldn't want to recount the memories. It wasn't exactly a happy string of events, but there were ups and downs. Besides, he seemed earnest enough... maybe it'd help get his mind off that whole mess, if he was even sober enough to have his ears work!


Well, like I said, home wasn't exactly a nice place. Scrap heaps an' mountain'sve grime an' dirt. 'Cause of all the crap everywhere, ya can't drink any of the water, but life finds a way. Fresh water got shipped in every week or so an' everyone'd head over to Cable to buy some. City's good for trade but water... well, everyone charges high for water. Most of what ya earn goes to the stuff, f'ya can afford it.

My clan weren't exactly the richest so... I'd head t'the Titan Underdome. Titan clan're real fight lovers, an' they had a fight ring there for people to bet on. Wasn' exactly healthy sport, but it was entertainment. I was a good scrapper, I earned enough, but... well, I wanted the clan to not have ta worry about water anymore. Desert's a safe place to be, but... well, water don't last long there.

So I went behind the chief's back an' fought a few rounds. I wasn't exactly good at it at first, but I kept tryin'... eventually I beat a guy. Then another, an' another, and I'd get paid for it too! Chief'd always ask me where I was gettin' the quartz from but I never said anythin'.

Word got 'round eventually, though. 'Vixen Red knocked Biggy Small's jaw clean off', the rumour's went. Felt a weird sense of pride in it all, exaggerated or not, but... Chief damn near exiled me. Forbade me from doin it anymore, said I should spend more time doin' what I was good at - findin' scrap and fixin' it up to sell rather than breakin' my bones and getting bruises. So... I did.

'Til that man showed up at our door.

>The mention of this mystery fellow seemed to evoke mixed emotions from Vi. On the one hand she seemed thankful, but on the other there was an intense bitterness. Realising she'd rambled on a bit, she turned to look back over at Bolone.


You weren't in it long, ya said..? Didja know much about Ultimate Muscle?

>Clearly she wanted to see how much she needed to explain, rather than assume and ramble.

Asterio&???!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516795

File: 1499735052430.png (985.78 KB, 1346x1123, MHF2-Rathalos_and_Aptonoth_Ren…)

>>41516667
>>41516779
>While no such creatures seemed to be in view, it seems that another animal was in the area... high above.

>A large shadow flies overhead, passing over the Warrior and towards the filed Asterio was sitting in among the herbivores. Once it flew over, the girl could see a crimson wyvern soaring though the air like a kings of the skies.


>Asterio too saw the shadow on the ground as she absentmindedly chewed on some of the grass herself.


A bigger fish always swings by if you wait long enough.

>Still she waited for the right moment to strike, can't really do anything with it in the air like that anyway.

>It circled around the herd.
>Once.
>Twice.
RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
>With a great roar from, the flying creature dive bombs down towards the feeding herd and slamming into a large male talons first. The impact along was likely enough to have broken the back of the creature, but the talons in it's body made sure it was dead.

>As the herd scatters and the wyvern roars in triumph, Astrio finally stands and draws her blade, swinging it around in one hand as it if were a mere toy. With a grin she advanced towards the beast with a roar of a her own, a deep bellow erupted from her lungs that befit a true mighty minotaur.


MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOO!!!

>She was the hunter, and this flying lizard.... was gonna be dinner!

Ultimate Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516796

File: 1499735669014.png (396.04 KB, 1280x1020, that makes me very angry indee…)

>>41516779
>>41516795
>the sight of the large dragon filled Warrior with plenty of glee
>it wasn't what she was looking for, but the size of it was sufficient
>or at least, it would be, had the creature not landed right where Asterio was doing her hunt
Rats...!
>it was clear from her advantage point that Asterio had already picked the wyvern as her prey
>Warrior wasn't about to steal another hunter's game, so all she could do was continue to scan the surrounding area from her makeshift platform
<"There's gotta be somethin' bigguh 'round 'ere somewhere..."

Charlotte!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516797

File: 1499736138509.jpg (275.71 KB, 1440x960, 6e4d357717da53137d15dd6f1984d7…)

>>41516795
>>41516796

>It wasn't that Charlotte didn't trust Asterio's fighting or hunting skill, but she knew that thing was big and taking it out wouldn't be easy.


>So from her spot huddled in the leaves, she'd lift her kinetic rifle and aim for the wing's joints. before firing


>There weren't many things on Zi to compare this thing too, other than the Matrix Dragon

>So, despite the fact the matrix dragon was a fuzor zoid.

>...almost a pity, reducing it to its components wouldn't be an option

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516868

File: 1499792076335.jpg (14.67 KB, 165x225, download (18).jpg)

>>41516780
>Bolone listened intently as Vi told her story, obviously very interested in it, even with the conflicting moods involved
>he seemed more concerned than anything else as her demeanor changed, but at her question, he remained upbeat with his answer

Well, I joined up with a team called th' Wicked Angel Army. They were already a pretty good tag team b'fore they found me. An' I basically volunteered t' fight them, while havin' almost no experience in th' ring.

So I got beat up, they felt sorry for me, we got t' talkin', an' I basically became their mascot fer a while.

>he hummed and scratched his head, trying to remember what was said about what Vi brought up


They did mention "Ultimate Muscle" as what they were workin' towards, but I don't really remember what it was...

Last I checked in on 'em they hadn't made it there yet, an' were still workin' on the independent circuit...

Asterio&???!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516878

File: 1499818502966.png (827.42 KB, 1251x916, MH4U-Seregios_Render_001.png)

>>41516796
>fortunately for her, the warrior didn't have to wait for long to have her own creature to deal with.
>A screeching noise sounds from above her and a yellow gold wyvern roughly the same size as Asterio's mark is flying above her trying to grab at her with it's sharp talons.

>>41516797
>As Asterio charges forward towards the red wyvern, it turns it's head to face her and inhales deeply before spitting out a large fast moving fire ball towards her.

Whoa!!

>the cow only had just enough time to black the flames by holding her blade in front of her like a shield.


Could have been roast beef there...

>She saw the shot impact the wing join at saw the creature react with a grunt of pain. It seemed however that the monster's wings wouldn't be clipped to easily. Instead of heading or the air however, it stays earthbound and runs towards Charlotte on it's legs in an attempt to ram her.

Ultimate Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516880

File: 1499819589317.png (467.8 KB, 942x848, extreme whack a mole.png)

>>41516797
>PCH-OOO!
>the sound of gunfire had Warrior jolt slightly, bringing back some less than fond memories
>boomsticks were the worst, but this one at least came from her side
>>41516878
>SCREEEEEECH!
...?
>just her luck!
>as the wyvern dives down towards her, Warrior can only grin widely
YOU WANNA GO!? LET'S FUCKIN' GO!
>she couldn't tell if this one was any larger or smaller than the one Asterio had chosen, but the creature wasn't going to give her a lot of time to think
>ignoring all manner of common logic, Warrior actually leapt towards the giant screeching flying reptile, drawing her knife from its sheath before she grabbed hold of the wyvern's leg
>clinging to the beast as if it were nothing more than a set of monkey bars, Warrior lifted her blade to stab the wyven in the leg, looking to carve into its scales to begin climbing the thing

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516883

File: 1499821287477.jpg (98.28 KB, 687x714, Bellows151.jpg)

>>41516868
Wicked Angel Army...?

>The name didn't ring any bells, at least for her. But then, the galaxy was a vast place, and there were probably a number of wrestling networks all over the place. It was weird to think of Bolone losing though - unless he wasn't allowed to use the ring. The pink one, not the stage one.


Well, s'one o' the biggest networks in the galactic sector, features a lotta aliens and big ol' crazy storylines like you'd expect. Dunno 'bout many others, tv antenna fixed with rust parts only get so many channels. Haven't exactly taken to watchin' since, well... I got booted.

>It was a fairly blunt revelation, one that came with an extra shot to boot. For all her former admiration of the fighters, of the skilled and the powerful, she couldn't hide the bitter nature of memory.


To cut a long, crazy story short, there's this character UM had been runnin'... for a long-ass time...

Centuria VI!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516884

File: 1499821333180.png (292.81 KB, 850x749, pyrrhaedits_resize_by_rinslett…)

>>41516868
>>41516883
[I DON'T BELIEVE IT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, SHE'S DONE IT AGAIN! The amazoness from across the stars, with a crippling brainbuster at the finish, CENTURIA HAS TAKEN DOWN BLACK IRON TARKUS in HIS OWN CASTLE!]

"You're a hundred years too young to try that on me, Tarkus."
"Bluhhuhghhtrrrmmmmgh..."

>The roar of the crowd, the cheers of the fans, it all grew louder and louder as the medieval dungeon-like reality around them faded, 'teleporting' them back to the main arena where the referee lifted her hand. She'd finally done it! After so many losses, barely scraping by and hardly living up to the name of her predecessors, she'd managed to challenge and take a title. It was her first, it was real - finally it'd be her face on the promo art!


>Stepping away from the ring itself, she met with her manager, all beams and smiles, her ever-faithful trainer watching from just beyond the runway. Winning on the big stage was fantastic, there really was nothing like it. With the money she'd bring in, she could get fresh water for the whole clan - no, the whole planet if she kept getting bigger! Maybe it was time to talk to Charlotte about quitting, after all she'd probably be getting lots of requests for matches now, rather than every so often.


>Being half-pirate half-wrestler had been fun, but this was where the big money was. As long as she had that reliable income, she could rest a little easier. Or at least... that's what she thought was all she needed.

Centuria VI!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516919

File: 1499874214452.jpg (274.94 KB, 850x1029, sample_d4d9f900b2e5ebf98d8f070…)

>>41516868
>>41516883
>>41516884
>It was the end of her first title defense that it happened.

CENTURIA!
HEY, LOOK, IT'S HER!
WOOOOW!

>They were only around 10 or so, young children of various humanoid races seemingly together for a birthday party. The parent watching over the procession simple smiled at her and explained.


It was his earnest wish to come and see you in the real ring. Honestly, it's a little too much for the kids sometimes, but what can you do?

Hehe... is that right? Well, here I am! Did ya like that last round?

>Once she'd given them the opportunity to


But even though you're not as big as they are... you still beat 'em up!
Do ya think maybe you'll beat up the Empire one day!?
'Course she will, she's the greatest!

Quiet down, quiet down! Forgive them for being so enthusiastic... we're refugees, you see. It's been a little while since the kids have really been able to smile, so... well, even if it's a little violent, I'd rather they had their heroes in these dark times.

You're gonna win the championship, right!?
She'll make it! I know she will!

>It was the first time she'd really... seen or heard anything like that. It had always been about the money, always how much money she could get from being popular so she could send it home - but she'd never thought about this. The glimmer in their eyes, despite a galaxy at war causing untold despair, they had hope. Sure, it wasn't all really that true, she was friends with some of her enemies and didn't like some of her friends, but if she could rise up to be a symbol...


Okay...

>Vi reached down, giving all three of them a little pat on the head with a brighter smile than she could ever think to have had before.


Then I'll fight as hard as I can... for you, and everyone else!

>It didn't matter that it was under a fake name, in a battle sport. It didn't matter that it was Centuria getting the credit, not her. If she could just become a little bit of light to shine on people's lives, she wanted to do whatever she could. Right now, that was being the best fighter she could be for the sake of those that looked up in her direction - the best among all Centuria before her!

Centuria VI ... no more!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516920

File: 1499874252310.png (201.66 KB, 525x310, Untitled.png)

>>41516883
>>41516884
>>41516919
It... it can't be over. Not like this...!
Sorry, but even if you wanted to dispute, your, ah... contract's kinda expired!
Ya said it'd renew every five years! What is this, Rogan!? They killed me off!

Look, hun, trust me when I tells'ya - ya had a good run. Jus' take the money in the bag, do whatever ya want with it an' go. Like it or not, Centuria? She's dead ta rights. Ya follow? She met her match against Luminesca - an' holy shit look at the sweet dough ya got out've it! That's enough ta water yer family for what, a year? Two?

You think it was just about the MONEY!?

>A hard punch to the jaw and her long-time manager hit the floor, scampering back as he tried to get himself up.


What about the people that believed in me!? They looked up to me! I had a responsibility, and YOU just decided to end that without consultin' me!?
You drugged me and threw me off my game for a fuckin' payday!?

Look, Vi-vi, if ya didn't want yer share ya didn't have ta punch a damn guy ta do it-

You're scum! Absolute SCUM!

But ya still want the money though, hah? All this talk 'bout yer 'principles' an' yer 'righteous hope' don't really mean jack shit, do it? Ya talk a big game, but aren't ya jus' feedin' yer ego? Psh, that's backwater trash for ya, always thinkin' they're bigger than they are.

I... you're wrong! I wanted to be something to them! To try for them! Don't you know what it's like out there right now...!?

Then go be it somewhere else. They ain't gonna take ya back now, not the promoters, not the organisers, not no-one. But I'll tell ya what - keep the stupid costume if yer that proud. Just be outta here before 6pm or I'll have security on yer ass.

Rogan, you can't...! What... what happened to being the best? To reachin' the top!?

Someone's always gonna be the best, kid. It just weren't gonna be you.

I... but...

>The door slammed as the man left, Vi still holding her trembling, aching fist, looking at her broken self in the mirror. Slowly, she reached up and took off the famous headband, watching her eye colour shift back from the green hue of Centuria to the blue of Viveka.


Was it all really... just an act...? My resolve...?

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516921

File: 1499874276160.jpg (102.28 KB, 741x716, Bellows157.jpg)

>>41516920

After that... guess I just wanted to forget about it.

>Vi took another swig of the fresh mixer she ordered, the cherry taste soothing enough not to let her get too emotional over the tale. It was all in the past now. Four long years in the past, and that locker in her room hadn't been opened since.


It's no... well, it's not a crazy life trauma or anything, not like the death an' war. Better to just hang back here an' do what the Chief always said I should do - stop fightin' and just fix things. Stop tryin' to be more than I am...

S'not so bad... easier to stay level than ta fall because you tried to rise up too high. But this rebellion jus' keeps goin' up, and up, and up... and nobody seems to realise that at some point, it's all gonna come crashin' down. I can't abandon my friends, of course I can't, but... it's hard. It's all so hard to watch.

Charlotte!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516929

>>41516878
>>41516880

>Charlotte aims her blaster forward even as the beast continues to charge at her.


>Charlotte backed up and rolled back quickly, continously firing on the beast as she ran...


>She was doing her best to stay calm during the whole situation

>Despite the fact; fucking DRAGON
>Just In case, she was prepping to grab something from her belt just in case

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41516943

File: 1499879331620.jpg (62.86 KB, 307x344, tumblr_inline_nhd92494cF1raysw…)

>>41516883
>Bolone listened with initial confusion over what Vi had mentioned
>he understood that UM was an organization that had galactic-level coverage, and that anyone even remotely interested in becoming a fighter would go there, so there would naturally be a wide variety of beings there
>but the part that threw him off was Vi playing a "character"
>>41516884
>though as she explained it, it seemed to come together
>in a way, it was like resurrecting a concept from the Age of Heroes
>becoming someone that people could get behind, could believe in and be inspired by
>it was a tall order, but Vi sounded so invested that he could believe she pulled it off
>>41516919
>and it sounded like it had been paying off
>not just so much in terms of her getting the money she had been looking for, but in getting the support of the fans
>and the level of that support sounded so strong that it just solidified her as a hero to these kids
>that they'd turn to her in a time of great crisis and need for hope clearly meant a lot to her, more than she could've expected
>>41516920
>so for it to all come crashing down like it did, because her manager just wanted more money
>well, Bolone couldn't remember the last time he felt so disgusted at the actions of another person
>it was one thing that he rigged the match against her
>it was another thing that this was done after building her up as this mythic hero
>but to do that and without her consent just made him want to fly to wherever this guy was and punch him into paralysis
>>41516921
>one roller coaster of emotions later, and Bolone was left staring at Vi with definite concern on his face
>while she seemed to be mostly over the whole thing, it was pretty clear there was still some bitterness and regret over it
>and there was no way Bolone would just accept that was how she felt

>he inched closer to her, just enough to reach over and wrap an arm around her shoulders

>he lightly pulled her closer, seemingly to talk to her in a lowered tone, while providing some level of physical comfort

Hey, lissen...

>he briefly paused to give a small hiccup, then continued


What you did...what you did was really important. You gave people somethin' t' believe in. An' people are always gonna need that, especially when times are bad...

An' that wasn't because of a character you played or what th' promotion did with you. That was you. That was somethin' you did. If it'd been anyone else, it wouldn't've been th' same.

An' no matter what some asshole did to you, he can't take that from you. No one can.

An' I bet if you ever went back there, you'd be at th' top of th' universe all over again overnight. They'd still remember you, an' would still love an' support you.

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41517034

File: 1499906489533.jpg (106.08 KB, 734x719, Bellows158.jpg)

>>41516943
>After everything, the arm wasn't unwelcome at all. It was true, she really was bitter, so much so that she hadn't really watched or been in touch with anyone from that scene in the four years since she left. If there was one person she really missed, it was her trainer... if it weren't for them, she wouldn't have been able to fight even half as well as she did, and as far as she knew was the only person who wouldn't betray her.

>But that was all long in the past now...


Thanks, Bolone... that means a lot. Really. I wish I could take it to heart, I really do. M'not gonna lie an' say there ain't a bit of me that wants to go back. But... I guess like you, there's stuff in th'way. I'm outta shape, I haven't trained a day since I left... uuugh, gimme th'bod an' skills I had four years ago an' I woulda fuckin' shown them bugs a thing'r two. Guess not bein' able t'fight hit home a lil' too hard.

... actually, on second though, I don't even wanna see one o' those things again... heh...

>A light chuckle, more than before at least. She seemed cheered up, but there was something else beyond all that stopping her from going back. If Rogan and the administrative team had thrown her into a coffin, this was the final nail in it.


But even if I did go back...

>Vi reached to her hip for her datapad, unclipping it from her belt and fiddling through a few files. A quick connection to the galactic net gave her the results she wanted. Sighing, she put it on the table and slid it slightly over Bolone's way, one big picture taking up the whole screen.

[cont]

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41517036

File: 1499906890752.jpg (Spoiler Image, 78.85 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg)

>>41517034
>>41516943
>It was obvious enough from the search title what they were looking at.
<'CENTURIA VII'

... they jus' didn't have enough wi' gettin' rid o' me. Got wind o' this 'bout 6 months ago. Decided to 'revive her from the dead' an' such, twisted things 'round. I hear this one's a heel. Somethin' bout revenge an' all that. S'not as if I don't appreciate a good plot twist, but... well, when the hero ya tried to be becomes a villain...

>It was as though it shattered the very reputation she'd tried to build. For so long, she'd felt as though Centuria and her were one and the same or, well, they really were at the end of the day. But after this... well, she was just Vi again. And after four years the best she could probably do was scrap at the Underdome again, if even that.


Psh. Why I even keep that costume in my locker, I'll never know.

Rathalos/Seregios!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41517045

File: 1499908124776.png (316.69 KB, 518x480, MH4U-Seregios_Render_002.png)

>>41516880
>The creature seemed to be very surprised that this little creature would just latch onto it like this. Once the knife goes in and it lets out a pained screech however, it realises that getting this little runt off of it's leg would be a good idea.

>The smooth scaly leg that the warrior had been climbing suddenly becomes a razor sharp hazard as the creature's scales stand up on end, making it look kind of like a golden flying pine cone. A deadly pine cone covered in razor blades!


>Combined with the flailing the creature was now doing in an attempt to shake her off, each one of those scales dug into any exposed skin she had and threatened to puncture her armour if things got any rougher up here...


>>41516929
>As Charlotte kept firing her weapon, each clearly punctuated it's scaly hide but it didn't seem deterred at all. The red wyvern quickly takes wing and hovers close to the ground to swoop behind Charlotte and cut off her retreat as it lashed out at her with sharp talons.

>Asterio hurried towards the two. It was hard to keep up with that big thing, it seemed more interested in taking out the only ranged weapon user here.


Captain! Get behind me! I'll take the brunt of the attacks!

>If she can serve as a wall or something then it'll be forced to fight her.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41517075

File: 1499913506263.jpg (43.73 KB, 338x616, Mahou-sensei-negima-336035.jpg)

>>41517034
>Bolone was tempted to remark on her being "out of shape" and how he hadn't noticed that at all
>as far as he was concerned she looked great
>>41517036
>but upon being shown Vi's replacement in the UM, Bolone's expression shifted to a disbelieving one
>it was one thing to have her character "killed off" like this, but then to replace her some time later?
>that was just callous
>he'd have to warn Sitri and Zagan about getting into a situation like this
>if he remembered anything about this conversation at least, given how much he'd had to drink

Well, it's their loss, anyway...

>he lightly nudged the datapad back towards her so she'd take it, though he was still somewhat sluggishly hanging off of her all the same


People're smarter than most think...they can tell if they're bein' sold somethin' that stinks.

Whatever this is, it ain't gonna last...

>he grinned somewhat sloppily, a low chuckle leaving him


Fer all you know, they might realize it isn' workin' an' come beggin' for you to come back!

Then th' ball's in your court!

Ultimate Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41517139

File: 1499964612563.png (701.44 KB, 1280x545, hit me with your best shot.png)

>>41516929
>>41517045
>the scales find it easy to dig into Warrior
>her armor has been left behind on the ship (she really wasn't expecting an impromptu hunt), so all she had for protection was a flimsy, raggedy shirt and shorts
>which weren't at all protective, and easily torn during the creature's flailing to cut the flesh beneath
>and yet despite this, Warrior remained clinging to the wyvern's leg like a tick, only shouting in response to the creature's defensive maneuver
YOU THINK THIS 'URTS ME!? OI'VE GOTTEN DEEPUH CUTS FROM 'OLDIN' PAPUH!
>she opens her mouth, and somehow finds it a sensible plan to bite down on the dragon's scales
>her powerful chompers then apply as much force as they could, trying to rip the scale right off of the wyvern's leg

Charlotte!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41517288

File: 1499987899146.jpg (159.36 KB, 1000x750, 2afc4194688d61c9dffbc4fbc3d0d0…)

>>41517045
>>41517139


>Char jumped behind Asterio and continued to fire on the wyvern, heaving out a few heavy breaths as she tried to settle down a bit...


>She wasn't sure what to think about Warrior's reactions, but she figured she was just living up to the moniker Char herself had given...


>She heaved out short sigh before looking to Asterio


Alright, on three, back away and run

>She tosses a stickey grenade at the wyvern


3!

>aaaand bolts, grabbing the bovine's hand in the process.

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41517792

File: 1500239143417.jpg (58.9 KB, 600x525, Bellows148.jpg)

>>41517075
Hehe... well, at the end o' the day, s'up to the crowd. Nothin' influences 'em like cold hard audience cash.

>A bitter statement, but not one that had her usual venom to it, more relaxed and even with a soft smile to accompany it. Vi wrapped her own arm around the smaller companion and giving him a little grin as she held her drink.


Might not hurt t'put some work in anyways, right? Maybe I'll be able to save you instead!

>A little laugh and a quick swig of the drink, finishing it off. She was still a little dirty and scuffed from the work she'd been doing before heading to Saya's little office, but spending a little time relaxing and socialising had made her forget about most of it.


But... thanks. S'nice to get somethin' like that off my chest, an' have someone back me up. Yer certainly more'n I took ya for at first.

An' hey, right back atcha. If ya really wanna go back an' help yer bro, get that place back on th'right track... ain't no way someone with yer kinda drive couldn'. An' if yer stuck thinkin' ya can't do it alone, well... I gotchya back.

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41517799

File: 1500239616747.jpg (152.27 KB, 869x812, ToumaEndymion 32.jpg)

>>41516661
Uuuh.. Joel! Right... I'm - I'm Toby.

>It wasn't so much the certain appearance of any particular person, but catching himself in a popular destination with more people arriving made him nervous. Before he knew it the place could be crawling with hungry, curious people and every new meeting just made him more likely to slip up, get caught and get ejected out of the airlock.


>>41516774
Wha? I'm not starstu-

>Wait... beam sabers? Swords with stun guns? The simple, casual way Jesse was mentioning weapons like that made him panic just a little bit. Dealing with a pilot was one thing, but people who actually got into the thick of things and brought out blades!? If he slipped out of line here they could probably beat him up! Chop off his legs and watch him crawl with his arms for food!


Ahahaha, well, yeah, that... that must hurt!

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41517801

File: 1500245971784.jpg (20.51 KB, 500x375, tumblr_inline_n77slxulDw1qmidq…)

>>41517792
>Bolone certainly wasn't complaining when Vi pulled him in closer, his already-rosy face getting just a bit rosier
>he sure as hell didn't care about the dirt and grease on her either, his sloppy grin just getting a bit wider in response

>though it did fade a little bit as Vi brought up helping him find his brother and going home

>which truthfully was the furthest thing from his mind at the moment, but he wasn't going to dwell on that
>instead it was much more important to show appreciation for the gesture

Well, we'll see if that ever happens...

Iunno, maybe someone like you kickin' his ass is just what he needs...

>his grin widened again as he looked up at Vi


Thanks, Vi~

>he then surprisingly leaned up and gave her a quick peck on the cheek, either unaware or uncaring of how sudden that might seem

>well, he had been drinking quite a bit

Asterio!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518025

File: 1500339314326.png (83.15 KB, 371x224, gasp.PNG)

>>41517139
>>41517288
>That wasn't much of a count down!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!!

>More or less towed along with the captain, Astrio's brain was turning with possible plans for dealing with this creature. First of which was taking out it's wings and eye sight.


Captain, do you think you can shoot it in the eyes? I'll try and cut it's wings off!
>Following up post with the monsters

Asterio!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518029

>>41517139
>The creature seemed to show something resembling shock at the fact that she was biting down on it's sharp scales. And while it did cut the inside of her mouth a fair bit, the warrior did in fact succeed in yanking the scale off the wyvern's leg.

>The sudden sharp pain resulting from that made the monster forget it was hovering among the trees as it tried even harder to throw the girl off. In doing so, it ended up getting it wing's caught among the tree branches. While able to slice apart the thin twigs with ease, it proved more difficult with the larger more sturdy limbs among them. Having trouble staying airborne, the golden lizard starts to tumble down towards the ground along with the girl.


>>41517288
>>41518025

>The sticky latches on to the side of it's neck and at first, the creature is confused as to what it was, but then it exploded near enough on it's face and it was too busy dealing with pain and being toppled over to really care about that anymore.


>With angry growls and groans, the creature struggles to get back up to it's feet...

Charlotte!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518038

>>41517139
>>41518025

>The Captain nods before turning around and aiming her blasters at the thing's eyes while it had recoiled from the blast


>She heaved out a short huff, firing frantically at the eye's membranes.


So you ever have to fight these things before, Asterio?

Elliot Granger!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518042

File: 1500344762549.png (21.23 KB, 412x406, Elliot_neutral.png)

>Elliot knocked on a bead-curtained door in the med bay. He'd been meaning to make this visit for a good long while now, but he could never find the courage to make the jump to telling somebody about all of the things that bother him.
>But asking the question that was on his mind seemed like a good way to dip his toes in and see if this guy was really trustworthy as people claimed.

>Steeling himself with a deep breath, Elliot knocked on the door.

Tekhartha Zenyatta!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518043

File: 1500345484209.png (669.08 KB, 877x1240, zenyatta_by_lumaga-daig3ux.png)

>>41518042
>Zenyatta looked up from his meditation as he heard a knock at his door.
>Ah. That was probably one of the other medstaff members who needed to call his attention to something.

>Whoever was there, they would hear a

"Come in."
>From the other side of the door; spoken in that metallic, unmistakably omnic voice.

Elliot Granger!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518072

File: 1500350056889.jpg (6.07 KB, 202x200, sebby_by_edel_blau-da1ojvy.png…)

>>41518043
>The door opened, and Elliot was greeted with the sight of a dimly lit meditation room with mahogany walls and floor. A simulated view of some wooded mountainous terrain was visible at the far wall.
>Taking all of this in, Elliot sheepishly stepped through the bead curtain and gave the omnic a little wave.

"H... Hey there..."

Ultimate Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518133

File: 1500372476200.png (892.28 KB, 1280x545, this partys just getting start…)

>>41518025
>>41518038
>>41518029
>success!
>she was sure she could find a way to use this scale somehow
>if she could climb up to the beast's neck and tossed it into its mouth, maybe she could cause enough lacerations and internal bleeding to-
>that tree is getting awfully close...

>CRASH!

>SPLIT!
>CRAPIT'SFALLING!
>CRAPSHE'SFALLING!!
>OHNO!

>CRASH!!

>the two warriors locked in battle crash onto the ground in a violent fall
>thankfully, Warrior had the good sense to release her grip on the wyvern beforehand, so she escaped being crushed under the creature's weight and sharp scales
>this didn't mean her fall was any comfier, as she still landed right on her side, sending her into a short roll
>Warrior lets out a hiss of pain, quickly reaching at the left shoulder she had landed on
>it didn't seem broken, but that arm wasn't going to be very helpful for a while
>as Warrior crawls back onto a kneeling position, she curses herself under her breath
>while being on the ground was technically an advantage, her sword was still impaled atop a tree
>meaning her only weapons right now were a knife and the dragon's own scale
>cursing herself once more for letting herself be sneaked upon by the wyvern, she turned to it as she got to her feet
Alroight, buddy... Ready fuh round two?
>she gripped the carved knife in her right hand, and held up the golden scale for the dragon to see
Oi still need the matchin' set!
>then slipped the sharp scale on her waistband, before lowering her stance
>rather than immediately attacking, she was actually giving the wyvern a chance to get back on its feet, a wide grin stretching over her lips

Cameron!IMFIRESyV2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518159

File: 1500411483526.png (94.65 KB, 390x534, 5552c12c6da66027448d624118be51…)

>>41517799

>Joel grins widely, showing a sheer blunt ignorance of Toby's discomfort with all his usual wit, charm, and grace.


Nice to see some new folks around, I've-

>So none, as his grin grows strained.


>>41516774

I'm sure eager to see how much of an edge your flashlight holds when the batteries die.

>He continues, cheerful tone blatantly strained.

Asterio!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518174

File: 1500417009978.png (456.79 KB, 679x722, Smash.PNG)

>>41518029
>>41518038
Can't say I have captain. Though they look a lot like transformed wyverns from my hold world... well a little smaller and clearly less powerful.

Though the logic'd be the same for dealing with this thing; blind them, clip their wings, go for the throat and belly.

>holding her sword in both hands, the cowgirl huffs as she get's ready to charge in.


I'll act as a wall between you and it, also try to cut down those wings what I'm at it. Aim for the soft under side. Good a battle plan as any right?

>Thinking about striking while the iron was hot, Asterio hoists her sword up and charges at the great creature fully intending on cutting it's wings off with her huge sword.

Tekhartha Zenyatta!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518180

File: 1500419537266.jpg (178.48 KB, 1228x1100, zenyatta-concept.jpg)

>>41518072
"Greetings."
>Was the response. In that same calm, measured tone.
"Do have a seat wherever you like."

>Once Elliot had done so, "Wherever he liked" turning out to be "The nearest beanbag chair from Zenyatta" the monk continued.


"Since you seem to be here with a purpose, I trust you already know who I am. In case I am wrong, allow me to introduce myself."
>Zenyatta left his meditative state, the gentle rotation of his orbs slowing to a halt as they formed a ring around his neck.

"I am Zenyatta. The ship chaplain of the Lost Light. As well as being the ship talk therapist. And you?"
<"...Elliot. I'm a pilot."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Elliot. So tell me. What is it that brings you to my office?"

Rathalos/Seregios!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518181

>>41518038
>>41518174
>As the red beast came under fire once again one lucky shot does indeed hit the left eye, causing it to roar in pain and quickly get up back on it's feet. Just as Asterio closes in on the wyvern, it tries to snap at her with a mouth full of teeth and raging flames. Though credit to the bovine warrior, she was a lot quicker then she looked and managed to duck and roll under the fire and the fangs, line herself up for a good swing and bring the massive sword down on the right wing. With the sound of steel cutting through flesh and bone sounding across the field, a heavy meaty smack of a scaly wing hitting the ground soon follows after.

>It wasn't going to flying anymore.


>>41518133
>given enough time to right itself, the golden wyvern turns it's attention back to the small but very persistent girl. Letting out another screech that was accompanied by the intense rattling sound produced by shacking it's erect scales.

>Though it seemed to want to grant her request of wanting a matching set of scales. As it flicked it's tail at her and hurled scales at her like throwing knives.

Charlotte!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518221

>>41518133
>>41518181

>With the creature clearly grounded now, Charlotte shot at it a few more times before rushing forward...


>...and pushing a few buttons to launch a rapid succesion of sticky grenades from her rifle's undercarriage onto the Wyvern


>>41518174

So like a matrix dragon then, maybe enough of a boom'll knock it out too.

>She pauses as she runs back and shoots more grenades at the thing before letting out a huff


Mind you, with those we used explosions to knock their blox units off.

Ultimate Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518228

File: 1500439739578.png (196.93 KB, 500x640, bring it on.png)

>>41518174
>>41518221
>>41518181
>keeping a close eye at every move the beast made, Warrior was in the right position to quickly respond to any attack
>once the beast swung its tail, she quickly dived to her side, rolling behind a tree to shield herself from the incoming scales
>but she wouldn't stay in hiding, and as soon as the sounds of the scales embedding on the trunk and floor rung out, she'd slip out of her hiding place, holding out her hand to snatch up another scale off the ground
>launching into a mad dash towards the wyvern, Warrior's red eyes almost seemed to glow with excitement and blood lust
>without any sort of strategy or clever misdirection tactics, Warrior ran directly at the wyvern before jumping into a long leap directly at the beast's head
>knife in hand, she looked to impale the creature right inside its soft nostrils, and use the opportunity to toss one of its own scales down its throat as she hung from the beast's nose

Elliot Granger!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518332

File: 1500519802236.png (656.64 KB, 914x1349, Elliot_1112(Kyorie).png)

>>41518180
"Well uh..."
>Elliot grabbed one arm with the other and sighed. Trying to figure out how to word his sentence.

"I've been having this... this recurring nightmare. I was hoping you could help me interpret it."
>Elliot looked up from the ground and at Zenyatta.

"That's a thing you can do, right?"

Tekhartha Zenyatta!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518341

File: 1500524585838.jpg (157.64 KB, 894x894, zenyatta_by_sukapon-da1a69v.jp…)

>>41518332
>Zenyatta looked at the boy before him for a moment; starting to read his nervousness. Perhaps it was due to their not knowing each other too well yet? Whatever it was, Zenyatta mentally made a point to try and show Elliot that it was safe to talk to him. Through both words and actions.

"Certainly, Elliot. Dreams are known to have great psychiatric value, as they frequently reflect the subconscious thoughts of the dreamer."

>Zenyatta opened a drawer in the table between him and Elliot, producing a little bit of paperwork.


"Before we can proceed with any psychological counseling, however, I must discuss patient confidentiality with you, and ensure that you are aware of your rights. Have you heard about patient confidentiality before?"

Elliot Granger!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518342

File: 1500524786400.png (495.48 KB, 925x886, stardew_valley__sebastian_by_z…)

>>41518341
>Elliot looked over the papers that Zenyatta had produced and looked for a pen or pencil to fill them out with.

"Well... No."

>Patient confidentiality? Just hearing those two words began to put Elliot's mind at ease. Whatever the details were, he could know that Zenyatta wouldn't go gossiping about his inner demons.

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518347

File: 1500527785287.png (1.08 MB, 1920x1090, Alone_at_Sea_054.png)

>it's been a while since we checked in on the magical sentient rocks, so let's do that, shall we?

--------------------

>after they had picked up Sachi and Daisy, the two Gems had kept their word and taken them off the Empire-controlled world and headed elsewhere

>it didn't take long for them to find a place to drop off Sachi, who seemed content to go just about anywhere to get her bearings
>Daisy, less so
>so even though they said their goodbyes to Sachi after stopping at another rest stop, Daisy was still along for the ride with them
>much to Peridot's irritation, and Lapis had to ensure that the smaller humanoid remained with her throughout their trip
>which was fine...at first, anyway
>then her eager demeanor and inability to quiet down and just enjoy the trip to parts unknown began to wear on her
>she could take annoying - she did travel everywhere with Peridot for centuries - but this was a different breed of annoying that she still wasn't used to
>she had to wonder if her growing altruistic nature wasn't going to backfire on her one day

>their new destination turned out to be a jungle, made up of tall leafy trees with black leaves and smaller plants seemingly constructed entirely out of curling and spiraling vines just coming out of the moist ground

>the twin PeriJets descended through the rose-coloured sky, with the planet's sun hanging low in the distance, the firey-red giant hard to miss even as far away as it was
>once the Jets touched down, Lapis opened the cockpit, only to swiftly regret her decision as she felt the humidity of the landscape hit her all at once
>whether it was because of the planet's sun in general or the jungle's necessity for warmth, it felt like Lapis had just opened the door to a planet-sized oven, and only the traces of moisture in the air kept her from simply shutting the cockpit closed and telling Peridot they should go elsewhere
>though she was certainly considering it otherwise

Peridot!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518348

File: 1500529144100.png (316.72 KB, 640x360, angry hissing.png)

>>41518347
Alright, this should be- AUGH, WHAT? WHAAAAGH!?
>the green Gem, meanwhile, wasn't quite as silent as Lapis
>Peridot was never one to miss out on a chance to complain, and as soon as she took one step out of the carefully chilled interior of the PeriJet-2, and the heat buffeted her right across the face, she had plenty to work with
THIS IS RIDICULOUS! Did we land on this system's star by accident!?
>she turns to face the giant ball of fire suspended in the sky with an angry glare
I hate these stupid heliocentric systems! It's either always hot, or always cold! Why is environmental control so difficult to build for so many planets!?
>she groans with each step out of the jet
There's probably not even a single form of non-plant life that can operate under this much heat!

Peridot & Daisy!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518349

File: 1500529616838.png (332.68 KB, 640x360, well be friends forever.png)

>>41518347
>>41518348
WHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!
>the loud, gleeful shriek came right from the PeriJet-1's cockpit
>their blonde passenger easily leaps right off the jet, spinning several times in the air before landing perfectly on the moist ground
>a wide grin finds itself locked on Daisy's face, as she quickly looks all around her at the jungle surrounding them
Wwwwwooooooooooooowwwwww!

This place looks AWESOME!
>she shrieks again, before beginning to skip around the area
It feels like I'm back home again~! Heeheehee~!
>she stops by every tree or strange plant with an "Ooooooooh!" or "Aaaaaaaah!", finding the sights around her endlessly fascinating
>the heat clearly wasn't affecting her in any fashion, Daisy just running all over the place unimpeded, and without breaking a sweat

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518350

File: 1500531025631.png (939.88 KB, 1920x1090, Gem_Harvest_072.png)

>>41518348
>Lapis was still considering just closing the cockpit up and flying away, not really sure what they could find of worth on this planet
>the dark and almost sinister-looking plants certainly weren't calling out to her, and the way the trees seemed to cling together to make the interior that much darker and more foreboding didn't help that either
>>41518349
>but at least one of them seemed eager to explore
>much to Lapis's chagrin

>she gave in and left the comfort and safety of her PeriJet, soon joining her traveling partner as she watched Daisy dash about to every tree and bit of grass she could find

>she looked over at Peridot with a rather weary expression of her own, though it shifted into a more apologetic one

Sorry...this didn't look so bad from inside...

Peridot & Daisy!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518364

File: 1500532508930.png (314.27 KB, 640x360, do you really believe that.png)

>>41518349
>one would think Daisy's consistent shrieking would be something one could get used to over time
>but that would be wrong, as it seemed like with every new location she could discover some new pitch to reach
>if this kept going, sooner or later she'd be shattering every glass around her
Then how about you stay here...

>>41518350
>she grunts, but doesn't take long to respond
It's not your fault. Just this stupid planet, that's all...
>she started to look around them, taking note of the oddly colored vegetation
Well, we're already here... Might as well make the most of it.
>she turns to Lapis
Where to first?

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518367

File: 1500534515287.png (751.24 KB, 1920x1090, Same_Old_World_032.png)

>>41518364
>Lapis hums and looks back to where Daisy was snooping around, eyeing the trees before them with an uneasy look
>the black leaves that loomed over their heads did an exceptional job of keeping whatever was past them obscured from their vision, meaning if they were to wander in there, there was no telling what could leap out at them

>NNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIII


-?!

>and just as Lapis had this thought, a strange sound rang out from within the shadowy trees

>it was like a strange buzzing noise, like something an insect would make, but still unfamiliar and oddly loud

>after that, she looked back to where Daisy was, then back to Peridot


Well...

We should probably stick close to Daisy, whatever the case...

Asterio!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518371

File: 1500555904485.png (348.77 KB, 681x542, aftermath.PNG)

>>41518221
>>41518228
>>41518181
>The combined assault of heavy blade swings and blasts from grenades does quite a number on the monster and by the time there's a back in the action it's clear the creature was on it's last legs.

Alright Charlotte, let's finish this thing off!

Rathalos/Seregios!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518372

File: 1500557113982.png (316.69 KB, 518x480, MH4U-Seregios_Render_002.png)

>>41518221
>>41518371
>It was hard to tell if the creature was crimson anymore because of the colour of it's scales of from all the wounds that covered it's body now. Deep gashes along it's sides, charred and ugly holes blown into it, it was not a pretty sight.

>Still it manages to remain standing, if barely, in defiant opposition of it's hunters. With another loud roar, it took it's last stand, spitting out several fire balls in the two's direction.


>>41518228
>Seeing the girl charge directly at her, the wyvern too charges right at her with it's scales still out and ready to impale the girl for being so foolish. Though the leap at the last moment saved her from such a gruesome end as the scales around it's face did not stand up on end and thus did not slice and stab into her body.

>It makes another pained shrike as the blade goes inside of it's left nostril and even that is cut short as it's own scale was thrown down it's throat. Now clearly choking on one of it's own body parts, each time it tried to cough up the bladed scale from it's throat it only resulted in blood emerging from it's mouth. It's breathing was also becoming more gargled by the moment.


>It was going to drown in it's own blood, but even that would take a while. Right now, it flailed once again as the girl clung to as she did, trying to throw her off so it could at least kill her before it died...

Peridot & Daisy!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518388

File: 1500566843764.png (219.18 KB, 640x360, you dont hate me.png)

>>41518367
>the loud buzzing coming from the black forest clearly startled Peridot, evidenced by her immediately seeking refuge behind her taller and more powerful companion
>she quickly looked around her, trying not to look too frightened at what that sound could possibly have been
R-Right...
>she responded to Lapis, only to pause as she stared away from her
>her expression turned flat, pointing in the direction of the other traveler with them
I think we should have done that earlier.
>or rather, where she used to be, as Daisy was now no longer in sight of the Gems

Peridot & Daisy/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518389

File: 1500567504246.png (701.44 KB, 1280x545, hit me with your best shot.png)

>>41518371
>>41518372
>the soldier girl flails powerlessly with each of the dragon's swings and tugs, finding it very hard to maintain her grip
>she tries, but ultimately, she's thrown right off the wyvern's snout, her hand slipping from the handle of her knife, allowing her to soar through the air
>CWUNK!
>Warrior meets a tree, slamming rather hard against it before crumbling to the floor with a grunt and a hiss
>despite the crash, Warrior still managed to push herself up, refusing to remain on the ground any longer than a few seconds
>a low chuckle escaped her lips, despite being disarmed, and going hand-to-hand against this creature was suicidal
>her sword was embedded several feet above her on a tree, and her knife was now on the beast's nose
>but, with a cocky grin on her face, the girl raises her hands to beckon the dragon, challenging it to charge right at her
Come on, you ugly prick! Oi'm roight 'ere an' waitin'!
>but as one hand kept urging the wyvern to approach
>her other hand was kept near the waistband, where she had saved the dragon's other scale...

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518391

File: 1500568161164.png (1.03 MB, 1920x1090, Barn_Mates_082.png)

>>41518388

-?

>Lapis looked back up after Peridot's remark, only to see that Daisy had basically vanished

>meaning she could've gone into that very jungle that they were so wary about

just great...

>she glanced back to make sure that Peridot was close by, then took a few cautious steps closer to the blackened jungle before calling out


Daisy!

Daisy, where did you go?

>she really hoped she didn't actually go in, but she had a pretty strong feeling she did

Peridot & Daisy/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518392

File: 1500568501475.png (232.59 KB, 640x360, a little privacy please.png)

>>41518391
>Peridot remained as close to Lapis as possible without simply clinging to one of her legs
>she did not want to find out what made that noise earlier, so a very small piece of her maintained the hope Daisy had simply ran and hid back into the jet-

LAAAPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSS~!
>until Daisy's unmistakable voice called out to them from the jungle
>quite a while away from the sound of her voice, but they wouldn't be able to see her through the vegetation

>Peridot just groaned, before looking up at Lapis

You know, she sounds like she's having fun, so what if we just leave?
>her tone was clearly annoyed at Daisy, but there was some of that fear of the jungle mixed in

Charlotte!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518412

>>41518372

>Charlotte went forward and did possibly one of the craziest things she could...

>And aimed up and forward at the fireballs coming their way
>Given the way they were propelled towards them, she figured they must have some sort of mass, meaning that if stopped by another projectile it couldn't hit them.

Asterio, go for the head!

>Charlotte shouts heaving out a tired groan.


It won't be able to get back up without its brain!

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518413

File: 1500571836389.jpg (193.1 KB, 1920x1080, Chille_Tid_62.jpg)

>>41518392
>yeah, that was about what Lapis figured would happen

Tempting...

>she did let out a defeated sigh and looked back at Peridot, knowing she wouldn't like the rest of her answer


But we did bring her here, so we're kind of responsible for her for the time being...

So if anything happens to her, it's kind of our fault...

>she then looks back to the thick jungle ahead of them, and called out again


Daisy! Just stay where you are, OK? Wait for us to come to you!

>then, after double-checking to ensure Peridot was close by, Lapis stepped into the jungle itself, cautiously moving forward step by step

>the blackened leaves ensured that the jungle remained shrouded in darkness, with only a few scant rays of dim light peeking through between them
>this, combined with the odd buzzing noise still going on, would only add to the tension of them trying to find Daisy within it

Peridot & Daisy/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518414

File: 1500572609595.png (306.82 KB, 640x360, look a bird.png)

>>41518413
OK~!
>at least she took orders

>Peridot kept following closely behind Lapis, still being very careful so that nothing sneaked up behind them

>a part of her wanted to climb onto Lapis's shoulders again, but she'd remain on the ground for the time being
>even though she definitely deserved being on her shoulders, given how it was Lapis's idea to remain here!

>it was certainly quite a walk from their landing site as the Gems made their way into the dark forest

>joining the buzzing in the distance would have been Daisy's humming, the girl just finding her own way to pass the time while waiting for the Gems to arrive
>and sure enough, as soon as they passed by a particular tree-
THERE YOU ARE!
>Daisy appeared, hanging off a branch with her legs as she grinned down at the Gems
Isn't this place great!? It's all spooky and mysterious, but exciting and fun, and who knows what else we can find deeper in the jungle! Maybe there's a village! Maybe there are ancient ruins! Maybe there are ancient village ruins!
>with incredible ease, Daisy slips out of the branch at the same time she grabs it with her hand, allowing her to safely drop down to the ground next to the Gems on her feet
>hopping up and down with excitement, she was clearly revved up and ready to keep going
Come on! I bet there's something awesome waiting for use right past that log over there! Or maybe that bush! Or maybe that one!

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518428

File: 1500591127640.jpg (79.65 KB, 1280x720, Bellows102.jpg)

>>41517801
Hehehe~ Thanks for hearin' me out too, ya pink shrimp.

>Vi didn't seem to mind the little token of affection - in fact, it seemed to settle her a little. The drink probably had a lot to do with it, but it was also nice to feel a little appreciated after riding the self-depreciation train for a few minutes. She leant over and gave one in return, even letting a little grin come to her lips.


An' hey, since you've had experience with it, maybe I'll have'ta use ya as my wrestle trainin' partner~, I'm sure ya can take a few throws!

>With a chuckle, she downed the last of her glass and put it lazily back on the countertop. Maybe she really should get back into shape. Her old trainer wouldn't be there, of course... which was a real shame, but she'd have to make do. It's not like they shared contact after she left.


Heh... feels like this drink took a while to get to, right? Maaan, I oughta clean up n' stuff...

Asterio!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518430

File: 1500595686672.png (27.49 KB, 156x170, giggle.PNG)

>>41518372
>>41518412
>Upon contact with the fireballs, both explosives and balls of flame explode in a fiery blast that cancels the both of them out. Fortunate for Asterio who had to focus on her next target; the head of the creature.
>She once again closes in, dancing around flames, teeth and claws to get in position at the bade of the creature's neck.

YOU'RE... FINISHED!!

>Hosting her blade up above her head, the minotaur beings it down with all the strength she had in her arms, cutting clean through scales, hide, flesh and bone to sever the head completely from the wyvern.


Whew.... that was a battle huh?

Seregios!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518431

>>41518412
>>41518430
>>41518389
>With one wyvern dealt with here was only one more to go. And it glares at the young warrior girl with hate in it's eyes and blood flowing from it's mouth. It was already starting to fade, but it would not dare die, not yet.

>With a bubbly and gargled roar the gold wyvern charges straight at the girl, abandoning all strategy for brute force.

Peridot & Daisy/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518450

File: 1500606952707.png (274.63 KB, 388x512, its slaying time.png)

>>41518430
>>41518431
>just as the dragon charged at her, the soldier would meet it with the same ferocity
>she charged at the wyvern, letting out a loud roar of her own, swiftly grabbing the scale she had stored in her waistband
>once the two were ready to cross paths, however, Warrior dropped into a slide through the muddy floor, ducking straight under the wyvern's head
>and jabbed the scale up at its throat to tear as large of a hole as she could, and hasten the wyvern's defeat

Tekhartha Zenyatta!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518451

File: 1500608899168.png (669.08 KB, 877x1240, zenyatta_by_lumaga-daig3ux.png)

>>41518342
"I see. Fear not, I am not about to subject you to one hundred pages of paperwork. It is quite simple."

>Zenyatta folded his hands on the long coffee table the two of them were seated at.


"In brief, I am not permitted to disclose information of any kind about our sessions to anyone without your express, written permission. If I were to do so, I would have my psychiatric license revoked and would likely face criminal charges. As well as opening myself up to a lawsuit from you or any patient whose session details I spoke about."

<"Right. G-Good to know."


"There are, however, cases where I must breach confidentiality. I am obliged to report serious crimes like murder or kidnapping. Or if you are in imminent danger of committing suicide. I believe the exhaustive list is on the second page, but I do not imagine any of those scenarios are highly likely with you."

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518466

File: 1500620491603.jpg (118.72 KB, 1252x695, Lapis_Chille_Tid_002.jpg)

>>41518414
>as the two Gems crept further into the blackened jungle, the uneasiness of the whole situation would only continue to grow
>the odd buzzing sound had died off, only to be replaced with a cacophony of other animal noises
>there would be a loud chattering here, followed by a low growling there, and then followed by what could only be described as something hitting one of the trees over and over as quickly as possible
>all of it contributed to this notion that the Gems were surrounded on all sides by creatures that were sizing them up for a tasty meal

>Lapis, in turn, was fighting every instinct to turn and run out of the dense forestation, knowing she had to retrieve Daisy and not leave Peridot behind


-!!!

>though she did jump back into Peridot's arms when Daisy called out to them, not at all prepared for her sudden appearance

>she stared up at the excitable girl for a few seconds, stunned at how she was completely unfazed by her surroundings, and once she landed on the ground she had to take a second before giving an actual answer
>which came in the form of a rather tense groan before speaking to her in as gentle a voice as she could manage under the circumstances

Daisy?

While I can understand wanting to find something hidden on this planet, could we maybe do it from another location than in the middle of a dark, scary, and potentially dangerous jungle?

Peridot & Daisy/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518472

File: 1500622001254.png (319.69 KB, 640x363, arguing.png)

>>41518466
-!!
>Peridot had little time to react to Daisy's sudden appearance, as Lapis leapt straight into her arms
>her knees buckled, Peridot shaking slightly under Lapis's weight, but managing to keep her up
>she grunted slightly, not sure who she felt more annoyed at in that moment
...
>Daisy, definitely
If your idea of "something awesome" waiting for us means "a hungry animal looking to add us to its menu", then you can go right ahead and have fun by yourself!

We'll choose living for the time being, and head back to the jets!

Peridot & Daisy/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518473

File: 1500622710578.png (329.07 KB, 640x360, I am that good.png)

>>41518472
>>41518466
>Daisy stared at the Gems, blinking once
...

Pffffff!
>before snickers, just waving her hand in dismissal of their concerns
Aww, c'mon! Have you guys never been in a jungle before?
>she pauses, suddenly realizing something
Oooooooh! You guys haven't ever been in a jungle before! No wonder you're acting all weird!
>she placed her hand on her hips, grinning widely
Well, you guys don't need to worry about a thing!
>she aims a thumb at herself
I've live in a jungle my whole life! I know places like this like the soles of my feet!
>she quickly lifts her foot while sliding it off her boot, holding up the (not washed in quite a while) socked foot towards the Gems
>then quickly lowered it back into her boot
With Daisy here, you've got the perfect expert in wilderness survival~!
>she twirls the scepter in her hands just to show off
Trust me, if we were in any sort of danger, I would be able to tell!

Jesse Masell!Ren/VL7f/QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518527

File: 1500656214100.png (203.67 KB, 407x407, Pokerface.png)

>>41517799
>>41518159

>Chuckling heartily, Jesse patted the small cylindrical device currently hanging at his hip, paying careful attention to not accidentally turning the damn thing on.


Batteries running out? Thing's solar powered, my man, and long lived to boot. I'm in no danger of this baby running out, galactic peacekeeping weapons are built to last!

>Solar charging aside, it also had some small kinetic energy converters placed within the blade that it could be charged with vigorous motion, but Jesse had yet to find a way to make that look decent, so solar charging it remained. Putting that aside, he looked back to Toby, his face cheerful.


And yeah, sure, it'll hurt, but it's just not as cool, is it? Can't get more impressive than a beam of light compared to a...Say, how IS that thing charged anyway? It's gotta be getting that high frequency from somewhere.

>The cheery mocking tone seems to evaporate for curiosity as Jesse looked back over to Joel. Sure it was primitive and lacking cool factor, but nonetheless, it had to be an impressive piece of kit, right? Know thy enemy, or know thy bladed rivals and if nothing else, maybe Toby would have some stories to share of Tiekenite close combat weaponry?

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518548

File: 1500684320619.jpg (39.16 KB, 534x228, tumblr_mh06lvBxaP1rbx5dso1_540…)

>>41518428
>at least that seemed to go pretty well, Bolone looking pretty pleased when Vi returned the kiss
>so with that little bit of encouragement settled, it only stood to reason he should try to push his luck a little further

>so at her suggestion to train with him, Bolone was all too eager to respond, doing so with a jubilant tone


Oh yeah, absolutely!

If ya need me as a trainin' buddy, I'm more than happy t' help!

>and after that, he leaned closer to her again, whispering lightly in her ear


An' if you wanna get clean'd up an' all...I can help with tha' too, if ya like...~

Elliot Granger!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518554

File: 1500694934625.jpg (588.3 KB, 1200x1582, tumblr_o32c0cnoxz1tk3yw3o1_128…)

>>41518451
"Yeah, I-I don't do a whole lot of crime."
>Elliot said, looking at the paperwork rather than Zenyatta. Did omnics care about eye contact? Were those slits on his face even eyes? Would it be rude to ask?

"Besides the whole y'know uh... rebel thingie. Heheh..."
>Elliot skimmed over the paperwork to get a general sense of what was going on, seeing nothing that made him balk, Elliot just signed off and got to business.

"So uh... about that recurring nightmare... I m-mentioned that I'm a pilot around here, r- did I?"

Tekhartha Zenyatta!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518555

File: 1500695518073.png (89.56 KB, 180x310, zenyatta1.png)

>>41518554
>Zenyatta made no remark concerning Elliot's lack of eye contact. For now, he just figured that Elliot was reading over the paperwork like one should. Discretion was the better part of valor, after all.

"I believe you did, Elliot. I take it that this recurring nightmare involves you performing your duties as a member of the crew?"

>Hm. Recurring nightmares, highly stressful line of work, the stuttering... Zenyatta wouldn't mentally set anything in stone yet, but perhaps he should screen Elliot for anxiety?

Elliot Granger!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518568

File: 1500699096497.png (743.91 KB, 720x995, thumbnail-720x-shrink.png)

>>41518555
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e04zxzEmZW8
>Elliot nodded.

"Mhm. It starts with me in the cockpit. Just k-kinda... traveling. Then things get a little weird."
>Elliot paused and looked down at his hands for a moment. Clearly piecing the story together in his head.

"Then I get a blip on my radar, a Jupiter Empire fighter, right? And then a voice starts kinda... t-taunting me over the comms radio. How he manages to get in, I don- I have no clue."
>Elliot sighed. kicking himself for beating around the bush.

"L-... Alright. The important thing is, it's one of the two emperors themselves on my tail. Sometimes he's flying an Aquila, sometimes it's a VF-1, other times it's some wack- crazy space plane I've never seen."
>The visuals crossed his mind all over again. Elliot squeezed his eyes shut as he continued.

"A-And no matter what I do I just can't shake him. I-I'm usually really good at evasion. But... but no matter what I do he's right there on my six. Pumping missile after missile, bullet after bullet into my fighter. And the taunting just doesn't stop..."
>Zenyatta may have noticed tears welling up in Elliot's tightly shut eyes.

Seregios!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518596

>>41518450
>and with that, the fight was over. Slicing a clean line down it's throat the monster drew it's last breaths as it continued it's charge and crashed right into a tree, leaving a pool of blood to grow under it's dead body.

>The sounds of the other battle also died down. It seems Asterio had also been successful in her hunt.

???!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518623

>>41518466
>>41518472
>>41518473
>dramatic irony was a hell of a thing

>just as Daisy declared how she'd detect if danger was near, both Lapis and Peridot would be able to see something creeping up behind Daisy

>though it was very difficult to see what exactly it was, given its dark skin blended in almost seamlessly with the near-pitch-black jungle
>but worse was that it was making no sound, not even appearing to breathe as it seemed to just emerge from the shadows
>the only indication that it was even there was its head appearing within the ray of dim light from through the trees, and what appeared to be a very large leathery hand wrapping around the tree that Daisy had just been sitting in
>said face was blank, devoid of emotion or even anything recognizable as humanoid, yet it was a lot smaller than the "hand" around the tree would indicate for the creature
>yet even with a blank black face, it seemed to be leering down at Daisy

>cont.

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518624

File: 1500753690139.png (982.15 KB, 1920x1090, Alone_at_Sea_173.png)

>>41518472
>>41518473
>>41518623

.....

>even with Peridot struggling to hold her up, Lapis made no moves to get out of her arms

>she would have, but now that she saw what was behind Daisy, she wasn't about move an inch

.....

>she kept her gaze locked on the half-hidden creature, whispering out of the corner of her mouth


Daisy...

Daisy we need to go right now.

Just start slowly walking towards us...

And don't make any sudden moves...

Charlotte!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518627

File: 1500757461444.jpg (887.04 KB, 1600x1200, 0f0bfc088c4cb6f08602e0f29ac2c4…)

>>41518450
>>41518430

>Charlotte rubs the back of her head and chuckles a little, glad the fight was over

>...though something in her felt weird about the idea of eating meat off of this thing if they could
>Something about it felt too familial, weird.
>She shakes her head though, no need to think on weird and odd feelings and sensations
>She zones back in and chuckles a little rubbing the back of her head

It sure was eheh...

>She pauses and taps her chin


...We should probably check on Warrior.

Asterio!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518639

File: 1500775234484.png (113.61 KB, 386x346, concern.png)

>>41518596
>>41518627
>cleaning her weapon of blood and lashing it to her back once more, the minotaur nods.

Yeah, we should. It sounds like whatever was going on over there has ended. Hopefully with her in one piece...

>She might need a first aid kit though.

>And so with that in mind, Asterio heads towards the forest where, from what she was able to grasp during her own battle, was where the Warrior and her mark had fought.

Tekhartha Zenyatta!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518641

File: 1500777257636.jpg (113.12 KB, 1360x768, Zenyatta11.jpg)

>>41518568
>Zenyatta listened intently to what Elliot had to say, quite glad that he was able to open up so quickly.
>Already, Zenny was starting to piece together some of the underlying demons that might be responsible for this dream. What the overall scenario it presented might represent, as well as what some of the details could mean.
>But then he noticed just how upsetting this nightmare seemed to be for him and felt the need to interject.

"Take a moment to collect yourself if you must, Elliot. I will not rush you to the conclusion."

<"Thank you..."


>Now that Elliot's breathing was beginning to slow back to a relaxed pace, it seemed like a good time to mention something he'd forgotten. The orbs around Zenyatta rotated a little ways, with one in particular floating over to the omnic's hand.


"There was something I neglected to mention when we began this session that I would like to take a moment to mention. These orbs around my neck are more than a simple antigravity fashion statement. Two of them have properties I would like you to know about."

>The first of the two, with a have of golden light coming out of it, floated above Zenyatta's upturned palm.

"One is an Orb of Harmony. When it is applied to someone, their minds are put to ease by the energies contained within and a flow of happy memories.

>Zenyatta returned the first orb and displayed another over his other palm. This one had a foreboding aura of dark purple light and forgotten regrets.

"The other, an Orb of Discord. This one has quite the opposite effect. Instead of engendering tranquility, this one will bring unhappy memories to the forefront of the mind and instill a sense of dread and distress."

>Much to Elliot's gratitude, Zenyatta returned the Orb of discord to the floating ring around his neck and rested his arms back on his knees.

"At any time, you may request that I apply either orb to you for a time. Some of my patients have found them to be a great aid in their treatment. Whether to put the mind at ease after a sudden misfortune, or to train themselves in thinking clearly under stress."

Peridot & Daisy/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518644

File: 1500786249848.png (163.57 KB, 600x536, theres a first.png)

>>41518639
>>41518627
>>41518596
>as soon as the scale carved open the dragon's throat, she knew her plan was a resounding success
>she then quickly rolls aside from under the wyvern, as it would be very embarrassing to suddenly get trampled under her already dead quarry
>a wide grin stretches over her face as she lays on the ground, the soldier chuckling in amusement
>she stood up with a sigh, walking over to the carcass, and giving it a pat on the arm
You put up a good foight, mate... Oi promise you, not a single piece 'a yer body will go to waste.
>she then reached down at her scars, getting some of her blood on her own fingers
>and then painted a strange symbol resembling a large talon onto its hide
May your 'unt carry on in th' next loife...
>she then let out another sigh, walking over to the dragon's head to retrieve the knife stuck in its nose

Charlotte!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518645

>>41518639
>>41518644

>Once Charlotte and Asterio could see Warrior, Charlotte would wave over to her with a brief thumbs up


Heeey! Everything okay? You need healing or anything?

>The Captain questions, stretching a bit and grinning a little


seems like you really handled that one!

Peridot & Daisy/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518656

File: 1500824057180.png (186.39 KB, 640x360, blinking lights.png)

>>41518473
>Peridot simply gave Daisy a flat stare, very obviously disbelieving of her boasting in regards to her survival skills
>she'd sooner believe the girl was clinically delusional, as that would at least explain a few things
>>41518623
>but that was the last thing on Peridot's mind once she witness movement behind Daisy
>and a ghastly figure emerged from the forest, Peridot's eyes widening like plates at the sight of the creature
>>41518624
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
>unlike Lapis, Peridot wasn't so keen on the idea of hoping the creature ignored them
>instead, she make a complete 180º turn on her heels, and launched right into a sprint
>Lapis's weight was completely forgotten by now, the little green Gem hightailing it as fast as her legs allowed her towards the PeriJets

Peridot & Daisy/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518657

File: 1500824637631.png (309.87 KB, 640x360, but this makes no sense.png)

>>41518624
>the Gems' frightened expression seemed to fly right over Daisy, who maintained a wide grin on her face
>until Lapis began whispering quietly, the girl blinking and raising an eyebrow
Huh?
>she leaned in slightly to try and understand Lapis better
What? Don't take any sultry moons?
>she straightened up, placing her hands on her hips as she looked at the Gem with a raised eyebrow
Lapis, are you feelin' OK? You didn't eat any weirdo mushrooms you found on the floor, did y-
>>41518656
>and with a loud cry, the Gems were quickly widening the gap between them and herself
>Daisy was left standing in place, just blinking confused
Uhh... That was weird. Why would Peridot run away like that...?
>she scratches her head with her scepter, her brain slowly turning its gears
>what could have sent Peridot running away like that?
>and Lapis was acting weird too, almost like she was scared

>scared...


>were they afraid of something?

>something behind her?
>>41518623
>Daisy spun on her heel, turning fully around to look at the area behind her
>and witness the bizarre creature that was now standing just mere feet away from her
Oooooooooooooooooooooooh... That's-... That's why they ran.

...

AAAAAAAHHH!!
>quickly spinning, Daisy also launched into a mad race to get as far away from the creature as she possibly could
>unlike the Gems, however, she wasn't quite going on the same path towards the jets

???!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518659

File: 1500831450523.jpg (Spoiler Image, 407.18 KB, 874x776, BatAmazon.jpg)

>>41518624
>>41518656
>the mysterious creature watched the two Gems abruptly flee the scene, still making no sounds as they retreated
>though it was difficult to tell, it was possible it was deciding whether to pursue them or not
>>41518657
>evidentially it decided not to, as it then turned its attention to the fleeing Daisy

.....

>the creature then took off after her, again somehow making no noise as it followed her

>should Jenny look back at it, brief flashes of dim light from between the trees would explain how it could be so quiet
>its feet weren't touching the ground, and the giant leathery hand that was seen before was actually a wing, that was keeping it stealthily gliding through the air
>meaning it was catching up to Daisy really quickly

>cont.

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518662

File: 1500832706725.jpg (118.72 KB, 1252x695, Lapis_Chille_Tid_002.jpg)

>>41518656
>of course Lapis was completely unprepared for Peridot just suddenly running away like that, leaving her flailing wildly as they ran away to the Jets
>>41518657
>but because of her position in Peridot's arms, she was able to more easily see what was happening behind them
>meaning she saw Daisy run off in another direction, and the creature deciding to pursue her

AHHH!

>she sat up and grabbed Peridot's head, unable to think of any other way to get her to stop


Peridot, wait, turn around!

Daisy isn't following us! That thing's after her!

Peridot & Daisy/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518665

File: 1500833322692.png (264.06 KB, 640x363, dont just say such things.png)

>>41518659
>>41518662
>Lapis did very little to actually prompt Peridot to stop running
HOW IS THAT A BAD THING!?
>even with Lapis grabbing her head, Peridot didn't slow down, keeping her eyes firmly on the road
We're almost safe! Let's just get into the jets, and fly as far away as we can!

Peridot & Daisy/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518666

File: 1500833721768.png (287.12 KB, 640x360, the horror.png)

>>41518665
>>41518662
>>41518659
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
>Daisy simply kept running for her dear life, her voice audible throughout a very large portion of the jungle area
>she refused to look behind her, but the creature's breath was quite unmistakably getting closer
>despite her panic, Daisy was still remarkably quick on her reactions, managing to slip under and jump over almost anything that got in her way, without once slowing down
>th-thump! th-thump! th-thump! th-thump!
>her heart racing as fast as she was, the only thing she focused on was trying to find some kind of cave or hole she could climb into

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518667

File: 1500835709353.png (378.32 KB, 1136x640, Jail_Break_(7).PNG)

>>41518665
>at this point Lapis had the sense to remember she was taller than Peridot, so it was easier for her to just turn herself around and plant her feet in the ground to stop her

We can't just leave her!

>she was already looking past Peridot while holding her in place, trying to get an idea of where Daisy ran to


That thing is probably gonna try to eat her!

We have to save her!

>>41518666
>unfortunately for Daisy, the shadows of the jungle made it near impossible to find any sort of hiding place to duck under, the only things remotely visible being more trees and more bushes
>she could try her luck with one of those, but whatever the case she'd have to hurry
>because the bat creature pursuing her was getting so close to her that she would probably feel drool hitting her neck any second now

Asterio!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518668

File: 1500835906678.png (93.62 KB, 247x408, bigcow4u.PNG)

>>41518644
>>41518645
>Approaching the scene of the battle, Astrio was happy to see that the Warrior was more or less intact.

Glad to see you safe dear.

>Looking over at the carcass of the creature she slew, she nods to herself.


Ha looks like you got the bigger quarry here, and all by yourself no less!

Peridot & Daisy/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518670

File: 1500836441564.png (250.39 KB, 640x360, standing up for myself.png)

>>41518666
>>41518667
>once Lapis actually started to push against her, Peridot was quite clearly outmatched in strength
>leaving her moving her legs, but not necessarily moving her body forward
>she grunts and groans, clearly wanting nothing to do with any of this situation anymore
>she didn't even like that girl, and owed her absolutely nothing!
>but it was obvious Lapis felt otherwise, meaning they would have to do this one way or the other
F-FINE! You win!
>Peridot finally stopped trying to struggle against Lapis
We'll help her! Somehow...
>Peridot turned around, but Daisy was far from sight at this point
>thankfully, however, not far from hearing, as her screams could still be heard in the distance
>it was only a matter of following them
I-I think she's heading that way!
>Peridot quickly slipped past Lapis, but only to suddenly climb onto her back
We'll get there faster by flying! Let's go!
>she pointed forward at where Daisy's screams seemed to be coming from

Peridot & Daisy/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518671

File: 1500836803318.png (294.7 KB, 640x360, in horror.png)

>>41518667
>th-thump! th-thump! th-thump! th-thump!
>Daisy ran and ran, but the jungle was a treacherous ground of vines and rocks
>no matter how fast she ran, the creature chasing her would always have the upper hand
>worst of all, there didn't seem to be anything even resembling a safe place to crawl into
>the trees were thick and solid, and there weren't any cliffs around or even a burrow
>maybe if she-
Woop-GHA!
>whatever plans Daisy might have tried to concoct, they were useless now
>she was so caught up in her panic, her concentration was broken and the treacherous ground finally put a stop to her
>a large vine had tripped her, causing her to very quickly meet the ground, and leave her defenseless for a second, but that one second would be more than enough for the creature to catch up to her
>th-thump th-thump th-thump! th-thump! th-thump th-THUMP!

Peridot & Daisy/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518672

File: 1500838360103.png (1.16 MB, 825x1275, glorious.png)

>>41518645
>>41518668
>Warrior removed the knife from the dragon's nose just as the other two drew nearer
>she grinned widely at the sight of Asterio, but quickly scoffed at Charlotte's question
'Ealin'? Oi get deepuh wounds tryin' t' cook!
>she spun the knife in her hand rather cockily, before sliding it into the sheath
>leaning onto her quarry, her grin only grows wider
Oi would've gotten 'im quickuh, bu'...
>she nodded with her head up the tree where her sword was still stuck in
Took by surprise, 'e did. All Oi 'ad was my knoife an' a couple'a his scales. Oi think Oi can fashion up a noice weapon outta those!
>she pats the corpse of the dragon, speaking a bit quieter to it
Talon gave me quite th' bounty on this day. Thank you.
>she then starts to walk to the tree, pointing her thumb at the dragon
You two mind carryin' that? Oi need to get my sword back.

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518674

File: 1500849330411.png (1.06 MB, 1920x1090, Same_Old_World_135.png)

>>41518670
>Lapis was thankful that Peridot stopped when she asked, though she didn't have a lot of time to express as much
>pretty much immediately after Peridot told her to take flight, the watery wings spread out from Lapis's gem and she was in the air
>she rose up through the branches of the trees above them, to avoid crashing into anything, then took off in the direction that Peridot pointed at
>>41518671
>meanwhile, Daisy's brief stumble was enough to do exactly as she feared, as the bat creature suddenly swooped onto her, pinning her to the ground
>the darkness made it difficult to see what exactly the creature was doing, or just how close it was
>worsened by how it seemed to be spreading its wings over her so she couldn't see anything
>but she could still hear just fine, and would hear Lapis's voice in the distance

Daisy! Keep shouting, that's how we'll find you!

>and, worse still, she could now smell the creature's breath, and feel the heat from it

>indicating that it was very close to her face

Peridot & Daisy/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518675

File: 1500850201734.png (287.12 KB, 640x360, the horror.png)

>>41518674
>and indeed, not long after Daisy had hit the ground, she felt a heavy weight landing on top of her
>everything went black, but not due to her hitting her head or anything of the sort; the creature was right above her, and covering what little sunlight penetrated the black forest
>its hot, rancid breath was quickly becoming overwhelming, and coupled with the already overpowering heat, it made breathing very difficult
>her lungs worked like mad to try and get air in, breathing in and out very quickly as Daisy started to hyperventilate
>th-THUMP th-THUMP th-THUMP! th-THUMP th-THUMP th-THUMP! th-THUMP th-THUMP th-THUMP!

>Roll 1d2 = 1


>evens

>throughout her panic, Daisy was able to hear something besides her own heartbeat
>Lapis's voice shouted in the distance, and Daisy was very quick to oblige to her request
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
>she began squirming and kicking blindly above her, trying desperately to strike the beast looming over her
>she hoped it'd be enough to at least buy her some time for the Gems to reach her

---

>odds, continued...

Charlotte!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518676

>>41518672
>>41518668

>Charlotte stretches a bit and hums to herself before nodding


<"Hopefully how well she does against a dragon bodes well for how well she goes against Jupiterian soldiers..."

>She was the tiniest bit worried there, over all Warrior seemed to very much be a melee focused fighter, Charlotte wouldn't want someone under her command to end up getting caught off guard by something more at a range.

Yeah, we can get it and the one we bagged into the shuttle's cargo bay.

>Charlotte states nodding a bit...before tapping her chin


If there's not enough room we might have to call someone else down to bring a bigger ship down for us.

Peridot & Daisy/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518677

File: 1500851060008.png (Spoiler Image, 346.19 KB, 500x281, I cant see through this lens f…)

>>41518674
>>41518675
>th-THUMP th-THUMP th-THUMP th-THUMP th-THUMP th-THUMP TH-THUMP TH-THUMP TH-THUMP TH-THUMP TH-THUMPTH-THUMPTH-THUMPTH-THUMPTH-THUMP!!
Ghk-!
>instead of a scream, there was silence
>suddenly, Daisy ceased any struggling, as well as her heavy breathing
>her eyes, still widened, glazed over as she stared into the darkness above her
>for one long second, it seemed like the stress had been too much for the young girl, and her body could take no longer
>for one long second, Daisy seemed gone from this world...

>AAA-MAAA-ZOOOOOON!


>a bright red light shone from the scepter Daisy held so protectively in her hands

>it shone so brightly, it completely covered Daisy in a red blot, before it began flashing in many strange and uncoordinated ways
>the light lasted only a few seconds, before vanishing as suddenly as it first appear
>and its stead, the beast would find something far, far different from its earlier prey
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRI8OMZKpx8

Kyi-KYIIIII!
>with a loud shriek, the creature suddenly reached out against the winged beast, clawed hands looking to dig right into its shoulders
>and then, once the beast was caught, it would sit up and drag the beast closer to it, biting deeply into neck with steel-like fangs
This post was edited by its author on .

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518685

File: 1500864235920.jpg (136.63 KB, 1920x1080, Chille_Tid_105.jpg)

>>41518675
>>41518677
>the creature had recoiled when Daisy was suddenly engulfed in a bright red light, causing the light to shine out through the leaves of the blackened trees
>meaning that Lapis had a perfect beacon to fly to, naturally assuming that Daisy was involved somehow

Daisy! Hang-

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

-?!

>but after the light faded, Daisy's screams from earlier would be replaced by a loud animal wail, and Lapis dove down into the trees to see just what the hell was going on


-!

>only to halt in mid-air as she was able to see what had happened

>the bat creature was now flailing about in another creature's grasp, weakly beating its hands on the monster's back to get it off, screaming in agony at the teeth in its neck
>and Daisy herself was nowhere to be seen

Peridot & Amazon/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518731

File: 1500905714463.png (260.26 KB, 640x360, save me.png)

>>41518677
>>41518685
>at the pained wailing of the black beast, Peridot flinched
>and once they caught sight of what had caused it, it was safe to say Peridot was definitely regretting deciding to turn back with Lapis
>it was bad enough there was one carnivorous monster out in the forest, but now another had revealed itself
>thankfully for them, it seemed to find the bat-like creature tasty, so the two should keep themselves busy for now
>however, with Daisy nowhere in sight, this definitely raised quite a few unpleasant scenarios as to her fate
>her screams had gone silent for a very long time after all...
L-Lapis! W-We need to leave!
>she clung harder on Lapis, clearly terrified
This whole place is a death trap! We need to go!

Peridot & Amazon/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518732

File: 1500905966082.png (228.74 KB, 500x259, stop right there.png)

>>41518731
>>41518685
>the creature known as Amazon kept gnawing at the bat's neck, until it finally released it
>as Amazon stood onto its feet, it reared a fist back to simply pummel the beast in the face and knock it to the ground
KYIII! KYIIIIIII!
>it then leapt onto the silent predator, using its claws to begin swiping wildly down
>there was no coordination with each swing, just a frantic flailing of limbs as each slash cut deeper into the beast

Elliot Granger!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518747

File: 1500916761092.png (319.85 KB, 509x508, Elliot_1121 (davidmccartney).p…)

>>41518641
>As Elliot recollected himself, he quietly listened to Zenyatta's explanation of both orbs. With all of the magical nonsense that was out there in the galaxy, and even back on Erdezwei, Elliot felt no real need to question how exactly they worked. He didn't even question whether or not they did work, for that matter.
>The only question on Elliot's mind was an understandable one.

"Then... what are all the other orbs for?"

<"Fashion. Also, they are quite effective self defense weapons when lobbed at attackers."

>Elliot could just about hear the smile on Zenyatta's unmoving face as he said that second part. And he couldn't help but chuckle at little himself.

"Heh... I imagine the Orb of Discord is helpful for that too?"

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518749

File: 1500917153580.png (1021.42 KB, 1920x1090, Same_Old_World_198.png)

>>41518731
>>41518732
>Lapis hung in the air with a horrified look on her face, as the black bat creature was torn to shreds by the green lizard...thing
>the bat had long since stopped responding, clearly having died during the assault, leaving Amazon to just tear away at a bloody corpse
>but even with that, and even as Lapis shuddered while watching the creature work, she didn't turn and flee yet

...m-maybe Daisy got away!

W-We still need to find her! She's still in danger with that thing down there!

>she remained hovering in the air, though she looked around frantically for any other signs of movement


Daisy! Daisy! Daisy, please, answer me!

Peridot & Amazon/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518782

File: 1500919608574.png (214.39 KB, 640x363, we are all going to die horrib…)

>>41518732
>with each strange yelp, and each swing turning the bat-like creature into an unrecognizable bloody mess, the Peridot only grew more and more frantic
>she began tugging on Lapis's shoulders, trying desperately to get her to start moving
Lapis, for the Diamonds' sake, we have to get out of here! She's probably dead already, and we'll be joining her if we don't-

Kyii-Yi!?

...uh-oh...

>continued

Peridot & Amazon/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518786

File: 1500919793638.png (103.53 KB, 331x368, bring it on.png)

>>41518749
>>41518782
>Amazon's focus on the bat-creature has stopped a while ago, allowing it to hear voices in the distance
>Lapis's cries for Daisy and Peridot's insistence on leaving had attracted its attention, Amazon quickly jumping to its feet
KYII! KHIIIIII!
>it swiped its claws in a clear threatening sign in the Gems' direction
Khii! KHIIII! KHHIIIIIIIIII!
>then reaching down, Amazon grabs hold of the corpse at its feet
>and throws it into the air, right in the direction of the airborne Gems

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518809

File: 1500922474331.png (823.02 KB, 1920x1090, Same_Old_World_177.png)

>>41518782
>Lapis was about to protest Peridot's plan to leave Daisy behind
>>41518786
>but before she could even think of what to say, she had to fly back a bit to avoid the sharp claws being swiped in her direction
>she was definitely on edge from watching the creature work, turning her head to frantically respond to Peridot

M-Maybe if we circle around it'll-

>THUMP!


UNGH!

>Lapis's suggestion was cut off by the bat creature's body crashing into her, sending her and Peridot falling out of the air and onto the ground

>they were left pinned under the corpse to boot, and Lapis was briefly stunned from the blow, meaning Peridot was likely trapped under them both

Asterio!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518812

File: 1500922578629.png (100.08 KB, 325x341, Lifting.PNG)

>>41518672
Alright, we'll take this back to the ship. Just keep an eye out for anything else flying around in the skies ok?

>Asterio walks over to the large golden wyvern, doing what she could to make the creature more compact to carry it. Folding in it's wings, tucking it's legs in, securing the head to it's torso to it didn't flop about. During that, she got around to measuring the creature: 2000 cms from head to tail. A good catch by anyone standards.


Aaaand liiiiiiift...!

>With a few grunts and more then a bit of effort. Asterio manged to lift the wyvern onto her shoulders. Much like an ant able to lift something three times its size, Asterio seemed to have little trouble holding once it was in position.


>>41518676
Hey Charlotte, can you grab the tail please? I don't want it to drag and ruin the hide back there.

>Her own mind was working on how to incorporate this creature's wealth of materials into the weapons and armour she made. The Warriors idea of fashion weapons from the scales was certainly a good plan. They were razor sharp already and didn't seem like they'd lose their edge easily.


>However, she also wanted to test it's hardness. Fashioning a mail vest or something from those scales could prove useful. After all, who'd want to get up close and personal with someone who's covered in razor blades?

>... Aside from the Warrior that is.

Toby Koole!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518813

File: 1500922592708.jpg (135.94 KB, 1322x912, Touma248.jpg)

>>41518159
>>41518527
>They just kept talking about their weapons was boggling his mind. Batteries running out? Built to last? The fact that they even got hold of those kinds of things was insane!

>Compared to getting more comfortable, Toby just seemed to be getting worse and worse. The most he'd done was thrown a punch or two, and these guys were practically elite warriors who took the fighting right to the enemy!


>At the very least, both Jesse and this Joel guy seemed properly embroiled in their conversation.... so if he could just gently, slowly slip away, all quiet-like, he could go back to the peace and quiet of eating apples and not worrying about measuring up to the likes of *real soldiers*.


>So that's just what he did - stayed low and quiet, hoping to make a slow, careful shuffle without being all to obvious that he was attempting to leave the room. Juuust a gentle pace, just moving around in the conversation... over to the door. Or so he hoped.

Peridot & Amazon/Warrior!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518819

File: 1500923259083.png (268.02 KB, 640x360, I am so dead.png)

>>41518809
-!!
>THWUMP!
Oogh-!
>Peridot barely even had time to comprehend what had hit them, not until she felt something drip onto her
>the weight of the bat-creature and Lapis on top of her was very uncomfortable, but that wasn't what was on her mind
>they were on the ground, Lapis was stunned, and she was trapped while a ravenous monster stood only a few feet away
>this was it
>this was the end for her
>she was going to be used a chewing toy by some monster on an alien planet, all because of some stupid blond who got eaten, and her stupid blue partner who thought she could save
>Peridot closed her eyes shut, her small frame quivering in fear, sweat pouring down her face-!

>...


...

>...


...

>...


...huh?
>Peridot opened one eye, cautiously peeking out
>she moved her head slightly to the left, then a little more to the right
>the monster was nowhere to be seen
...it's gone... it's gone!
>she shifted slightly underneath all the weight, enough to try and shake Lapis
Lapis! Wake up, hurry! Now's our chance to escape! It's gone!

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518823

File: 1500925172220.jpg (37.63 KB, 393x369, Bellows93.jpg)

>>41518548
>There's a distinct blush at the careless whispers, though she didn't cower away from nor jump up at the thought, instead taking a moment to think about it before nudging him away a little.

Hehe, whoa there, tiger. Ya really don't hold back, do ya?

>Now it was her turn, leaning over at his ear just the same as he'd done, giving her own soft and sultry tone.


Save yer enthusiasm for the mission~

>Before giving him a sharp pat on the back as she came to her feet, smirking as she looked back his way.


Lotta prepwork ta be done an' it looks like I'll be stayin' dirty for a bit... but hey.
Keep leavin' good impressions an' ya might get more than ya bargained for~

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518826

File: 1500926495631.png (975.79 KB, 1920x1090, Alone_at_Sea_016.png)

>>41518819
>Lapis gave a low groan as she started to sit up, only pausing to shove the bat creature's corpse off of her with another groan
>she shook herself before focusing on their surroundings, to discover that Peridot was right and the creature had fled

...?

>that didn't make any sense to her

>why would it just run after attacking them?
>unless it decided they weren't suitable prey?

>either way, Lapis still wasn't so willing to leave just yet, hurriedly whispering to Peridot


We can't! We don't know for sure where Daisy is!

If we leave her here with that thing then she will get eaten for sure!

Peridot!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518831

File: 1500928234884.png (206.98 KB, 640x360, your father smells.png)

>>41518826
>Peridot lets out a very restrained grumble, clearly struggling not to start shouting right now
>she sat up once Lapis had gotten off of her, giving her a very displeased glare
Why should we care!? We barely even know her! She forced herself onto our ships, and got us into this mess in the first place!
>she shifted onto her knees, having some trouble getting up to her feet quickly
I am not risking my life for that clod for a second longer! I am going back to the PeriJet where I'm safe, and I'd advise you to do the same!

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518832

File: 1500928304012.jpg (20.51 KB, 500x375, tumblr_inline_n77slxulDw1qmidq…)

>>41518823

<"Worth a shot!"


>Bolone was naturally initially disappointed at Vi turning him down, but her follow-up remarks were more than enough to make up for that

>he was definitely going to keep this up

>though he had to stop himself from faceplanting into the bar after Vi's back pat, still just a bit too drunk to properly steady himself

>he still sat up as Vi began to leave, all too eager to respond to her as she did

Oh now I certainly will, now that you've said that~

>he'd offer to help with whatever this "prepwork" was, but seeing as a) he knew next to nothing about engineering, and b) he was still tipsy, he probably couldn't be of much use

>still, he waved to her and remained upbeat

See you later, then?

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518838

File: 1500932259841.jpg (56.19 KB, 457x493, Bellows72.jpg)

>>41518832
>Poor guy had drunk quite a bit. She might've used the extra pair of hands, but not after *that* many shots - maybe it was the subject matter that did him in. Vi hoped it hadn't stung him too much, but Bolone seemed the chipper type, and hopefully his principles would keep him balanced.

>Still, she'd certainly been glad for the company. Even if she hadn't quite settled into his obvious advances, the appreciation was, well... appreciated. Of course, he acted that way around so many others she wasn't sure what to make of it, but if he turned out to be the genuinely kind guy he liked to show behind the flirting, then maybe there was a little more she could give...


Mhm! Jus' be sure t'be sober by then, alright? Got a bit've a crazy day ahead!
I'll be at the workshop, but if y'need anythin' doin', gimme a buzz. Aside from what you're thinkin', 'course, don't think I don't know what's goin' through that head o' yours.

>And with that, and a soft smile, she wandered over to the door... but couldn't resist just the lightest tease, turning back for a moment with a wink.


Patience is a virtue~

>Before heading out and back down the hall, carrying Hid's body and other equipment in tow.

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518840

File: 1500936547855.png (378.32 KB, 1136x640, Jail_Break_(7).PNG)

>>41518831
>Lapis soon rose to her feet, quick to turn and address Peridot with the same worried tone she'd held for all this time

Look, she might be annoying and invasive, but that doesn't mean I want her to die!

>she reached out and grasped Peridot's hand, helping her stand back up even as she was hastily arguing with her


Look, go back to the ships if you want to, but I'm going to find her!

I'll follow you after, so just get to where it's safe!

Peridot!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518841

File: 1500937705754.png (269.7 KB, 640x363, I dont sound like that.png)

>>41518840
>Peridot finally stood up with Lapis's help, quickly turning her head to scowl at her
>she opened her mouth, but then quickly paused as she stared at Lapis
>she was just about ready to agree completely with her, but she simply couldn't leave Lapis alone in this place
>she struggles, her sense of self-preservation locked in combat with her worry towards her friend
>so after a few seconds, she finally speaks up with a heavy sigh
Alright, here's what we'll do... I am not going to leave you on your own out here, but I'm... not exactly helpful in a fight like this...
>she looked behind her shoulder, then at Lapis with a more determined look in her eyes
I'm heading back to the PeriJets and grab anything I can find that can be used as a weapon, and I'll come back to join you.

Just... don't go too far from this spot, alright? I'll be back as soon as I can!

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518842

File: 1500937799997.jpg (16.54 KB, 120x148, tumblr_inline_nhd94gBsQc1raysw…)

>>41518838
>Bolone watched as Vi left the bar, his face getting a bit redder at her teasing wink, fighting the urge to follow her after she made things clear between them
>for now, he would do as she suggested and be patient, and wait to see how things went between them
>and for the time being, he'd have to sober up and get ready to move out for the mission whenever it was time to go

.....

>but before that, one or two more drinks couldn't hurt

>and maybe seeing if Meum was up to anything...

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518941

File: 1501001455226.png (939.88 KB, 1920x1090, Gem_Harvest_072.png)

>>41518841
>Lapis was initially relieved that Peridot was willing to go along with this, but her suggestion put her on edge all over again
>while it did make sense, any time spent just waiting for her to come back was time where Daisy was still in peril
>she briefly looked back to the jungle behind them, as if expecting Daisy to pop back out at any second, then back to Peridot with the same worried expression

...OK!

But please hurry!

And be careful!

Peridot!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518944

File: 1501002019262.png (187.97 KB, 640x360, disappointed.png)

>>41518941
>Peridot nods once, before quickly turning to run back the way they had flown from
>she was already making a mental list of anything that could be helpful in case another forest creature decided they were good enough for a snack
>she just hoped she could return before Lapis got into any trouble...

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41518978

File: 1501025138986.png (868.5 KB, 1920x1090, The_Message_241.png)

>>41518944
>sometime after Peridot returned...

Daisy!

>Lapis kept calling out into the dark jungle, frowning worriedly again as she again received no answer

>the two Gems had taken to walking through the jungle on foot, just to see if Daisy was hiding anywhere more discreet, but it wasn't going so well
>thankfully, most of the creatures lurking in the shadows didn't seem too interested in them, as aside from a close call here or there they hadn't been attacked
>though despite the obvious danger, Lapis didn't seem to consider being any quieter

Daisy!

Daisy, where are you?!

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519006

File: 1501036017170.png (741.59 KB, 1000x1464, 32915685.png)

>It had been a long trip to the planet where HIDS was presently located,but the rabbit kept herself busy as they traveled there. Electing to stay at a distance from Joel's ship, so that they wouldn't get caught up with what his team was doing, Saya looked out at the planet.
So this is where we had to go..
>Turning to look at Bolone and Viveka, she folded her arms.
Alright we're just about there, so does anyone have any input for what we're about to go and do down there?

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519013

File: 1501037637303.jpg (24.83 KB, 190x188, tumblr_inline_nhd92tyChf1raysw…)

>>41519006
>Bolone was likewise staring down at the planet in question as they approached, running over everything in his head again
>the facility they were supposed to infiltrate was near the equator of the planet, and acted as a combination prison and laboratory
>the prisoners were likely being used for the JE's experiments, something that obviously didn't sit well with the Violet Lantern
>he'd have to see if something could be done about that...

How far away from the facility are we landing?

I'm guessing it can't be too close, otherwise we'd get spotted.

And what about the terrain? What're we going to be walking through?

Cameron!IMFIRESyV2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519062

File: 1501048857662.png (86.2 KB, 500x500, Joel_Uhh.png)

>Not far from Saya's ship, the LAAT soars through space.

>The tone in the ship is different, less formal, and...


>Less quiet.


-RA RA RASPUTIN, RUSSIA'S GREATEST LOVE MACHINE! IT WAS A SHAME HOW HE CARRIED ON!

>Music filtered out of Joel's helmet, his inbuilt headphones blatantly far louder than it needed to be by any measure of sanity. With a gesture, it paused.


Alright, listen up!

>Joel reaches up, pulling his helmet back off, hair spilling out to it's usual luxurious state... somehow.


We barely know anything about what we're gonna find, but we don't need to, because we're just gonna smash as much of it as humanly possible! I assembled this group specifically to cause a big mess, and by god you better not let me down!

Peridot!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519122

File: 1501077304163.png (246.62 KB, 640x360, tell me what I should do.png)

>>41518978
>Peridot stood closely by, her eyes focused more on any dark spots of the jungle around them
>they might not have been deemed worthy prey so far, but at any moment that could always change
>in her hands, she carried a blowtorch for protection, alongside a nail gun strapped to her hip and ammo for it, as well as a crowbar for good measure
>she didn't feel at all safe even with them, so her mind kept going back to simply running to the jets
>despite Lapis's best attempts, they had yet to see hide or hair of Daisy, no trace or sound whatsoever to even imply she was still around
>or still alive...

>Peridot lowers the torch, letting out a sigh as she stepped closer to her partner

Lapis, look...
>her tone was soft, clearly not wanting to be the bearer of bad news
We've been at this for nearly an hour, and haven't sound any sign of her. I understand that you're worried, but... I think it's time we admit it...

I know it stinks, but... Daisy's probably de-
>crick!
-?
>CRASH!!
GHAAAHK!!

>continued...

Peridot & Daisy!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519123

File: 1501077961379.png (342.18 KB, 640x360, do you know nothing.png)

>>41518978
>>41519122
OOF!
>and from above fell Daisy, as if planned by some celestial deity with a fondness for classic comedic irony
>covered in black leaves and vines, the girl had fallen right from the tree after a branch had snapped, but thankfully had her fall cushioned by the little green Gem
>she groaned in a daze, but was quick to snap out of it and smile happily
LAPIS!
>she suddenly lifted herself up, and wrapped her arms around her blue companion in a tight hug
Oh thank Armadon you're alright I thought for sure that ugly bat had gone after you and Peridot but I lost sight of you and I had no idea where to go so I woke up atop a tree and then I heard you and then I fell and now I'm hugging you and explaining everything that happened!
>she finally stops to take in a deep breath, releasing Lapis in the meantime
...wait, where's Peridot?
>she looks around, only to hear the green Gem groan on the floor
>Daisy jumps slightly, quickly picking her up to hold her protectively in her arms
PERIDOT! Awww, you caught me when I fell to protect me!
>she squeezed the Gem carefully, whispering solemnly:
Thank you so much for looking after me!

Logan Nash!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519141

File: 1501088396539.jpg (65.41 KB, 426x502, Notaspy_normal.jpg)

>>41519062
"As long as it's a gasbag installment, that's all I need to know."
>Logan said through the metallic filter that his power armor's vox caster put on his voice.

"Just another go in, tear shit up and loot anything useful operation, right?"
>They were getting close, weren't they? Logan went through and checked every vital system again, just as he had countless times over the years. There were additions and omissions over time, sure, but it always felt like the most natural thing in the world.

'Eadga Trukknomanca'!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519142

File: 1501089641990.jpg (50.38 KB, 800x691, 41987_md-Lootas, Orks, Ork Loo…)

>>41519141
>>41519062
>'Eadga's eyes lit up as Logan mentioned looting.

"We'z smashin' stuff AND we'z gunna nick dey shiny bitz?"
>He said, his body enveloped in a hand built deffgun. Two barrels, a whole backpack of ammunition and one of Gold Digger's many helmets dangling from the barrel like a pair of fuzzy dice.
>'Eadga needed SOMETHING to do while he waited to be able to get into another fight, after all.

"Oi knew runnin' wiff you lot would pay off some day!"

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519155

File: 1501094266503.png (1.02 MB, 1920x1090, Same_Old_World_129.png)

>>41519122
>Lapis wasn't sure why, but she couldn't bring herself to believe that Peridot was right
>she didn't want to consider that Daisy could actually be dead
>and she couldn't really understand why that was so important to her
>the younger being had been extremely vexing for her, and more so for Peridot, simply because she wouldn't stay still and be quiet for more than a few minutes at a time
>but like Lapis said, she didn't want her to die
>but why was she so concerned with her safety?

>maybe it was just the knowledge that, unlike the two of them, Daisy was remarkably more fragile

>she wouldn't live anywhere near as long as them, and was far more likely to be killed by something else than they were
>so maybe she just felt obligated to protect her for as long as she could?
>though she didn't understand why she even cared about that

>>41519123

-!

>Lapis jolted at the shouting from behind her, turning around and preparing for the worst

>but was immediately relieved when she discovered it was Daisy again, and quickly returned the hug she was given with all the happiness of a concerned mother
>once she turned to the dazed Peridot and did the same, Lapis was quick to start leading them both back the way they came

OK, Daisy, we need to get out of here now.

We can't waste any more time here, something else could come after us.

Peridot & Daisy!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519158

>>41519123
>>41519155
>Peridot only groaned in Daisy's arms, not really fighting the girl's hug
>however, curiously, her quiet moaning and grunting would almost sound like the green Gem had said "glad you're safe"
>or maybe it was just wind; who knew

>Daisy just blinked, having no real problem with keeping up with Lapis once she started shoving

>still carrying Peridot in her arms, Daisy was all smiles once more
Oh, right! Good thinking!
>she picked up her pace, looking back at Lapis
Y'know, I almost feel bad I missed it! You guys must've really kicked that big bat's butt and sent it packing with its tail between its legs!
This post was edited by its author on .

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519161

File: 1501097076698.jpg (430.87 KB, 1280x1707, Laurenlazuli.jpg)

>>41519158
>Lapis kept gently nudging them out of the jungle, hurriedly looking behind her just to see if they were being spied on
>Daisy's remark about the bat creature did get her to stop briefly, looking down at her with a confused look

No, we didn't do anything...

Some other creature attacked it and killed it before we even got there.

You didn't see it...? Where were you, anyway?

Peridot & Daisy!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519163

File: 1501098324799.png (285.37 KB, 640x360, would you look at that.png)

>>41519161
>Daisy turned to look back at Lapis, but didn't stop her stride
I didn't see anything till I dropped in on you two.
>she pauses and think for a second
Well... That thing sneaked up on me... and then I started running...
>another one second pause
And then I woke up on top of a tree with your voice, and figured you guys managed to scare it away.
>she hums, but ultimately just shrugs her shoulders, smiling at Lapis once more with a cocky grin
Guess the hunter became the hunted, and the prey became the-... uhh... not-prey!

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519164

File: 1501099436853.png (285.24 KB, 408x466, Lapis_sketch_07.png)

>>41519163

...huh...

>that was just a bit odd to Lapis, the more she thought about it

>she could understand Daisy getting away in the confusion of the fight, but how did she just fall asleep?
>and then she remembered something else, her concern and confusion only growing

...Daisy, you were gone for a while.

We'd been looking for you for at least an hour.

How did you sleep through all of that...?

Peridot & Daisy!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519165

File: 1501100320303.png (427.97 KB, 640x360, I lost you.png)

>>41519164
>Daisy thought about this for a second, before shrugging her shoulders once more
Well, I've always been a heavy sleeper.
>she scratches the side of her head with her scepter as she thinks some more
What did gramps use to call it... "macrodapsy"...? "Nargolenny"...? Oh! Narcolepsy! That's it!
>she turns to Lapis again
I just fall asleep a lot really quickly! Usually at, like, the worst possible timings!
>she taps her chin with her scepter
Like, I remember one time, our village was under attack by another tribe, and I just slept through it all like a rock and missed out the whole thing!
>shrugging again, she rests her chin on top of Peridot's head, who had remained surprisingly tame in Daisy's arms
>mostly because they were very quickly approaching the PeriJets, and she didn't want to risk wasting any more time trying to fight against the girl
Apparently I also sleepwalk sometimes, so that might explain it. I must've fallen asleep while running, and climbed up a tree.
>she chuckles a bit to herself
It's hardly the weirdest place I've woken up in, I can tell ya that!

Lapis Lazuli!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519167

File: 1501101822640.png (1.05 MB, 1920x1090, Same_Old_World_036.png)

>>41519165
>Lapis was still having difficulty believing what she was hearing, even if the explanation made some degree of sense
>it did explain why she had no memory of these events that she described, but how could she not get caught up in the middle of them?
>was she just really lucky?

>still, there wasn't much else that she could learn from this, and as they were approaching the PeriJets and were close to leaving, she opted not to push it too much further

>instead, she simply ruffled Daisy's hair a bit, finally fully relaxing as they stepped out of the jungle

Well, whatever the case, I'm just glad you're alright...

Tekhartha Zenyatta!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519172

File: 1501108756248.jpg (53.83 KB, 700x396, zenyatta-gameplay.jpg)

>>41518747
"Greatly. It is much more difficult to focus on assaulting someone when your mind is clouded by such unease."
>It seemed that Elliot had sufficiently calmed down that he could finish talking about what he came here for.

"Now, where were we? Ah, yes. One of the emperors attacking your starfighter?"

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519176

File: 1501121059104.jpg (83.86 KB, 701x671, Bellows69.jpg)

>>41519006
>>41519013
Well, the tracker's workin', but it hasn't narrowed down much... if I start pingin' it too close, we might get picked up on their comms. Best ta save that til we've got no other option.

>Bolone's questions about the terrain and the facility were good ones too, particularly since they couldn't follow the signal to its source.


Knowin' the temperature oughta be a good start. If we're headin' into a heatwave, we won't last long. Never heard've an equator bein' frosty when there's atmosphere, but weirder shit's happened.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519177

File: 1501122036356.png (202.18 KB, 500x281, tumblr_myho2pxFfX1st0xrzo1_500…)

>>41519013
>>41519176
Considering that I'm planning to land a good distance from the facility.
I'm thinking that we should land at least half a mile to a mile away to make sure we're not spotted.
And we're going to be landing in a swamp like climate.
Which means I can really help out with the heat of the area.
And there's going to be heavy paramilitary presence.
>Lifting up her datapad to double check her info, she looked over to Bolone.
Also Bolone, I need you to hold off on using your ring's power til we get close to where HIDS is located.
Just in case we need something to surprise them when we get out of there.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519179

File: 1501122831154.jpg (48.78 KB, 720x480, download (2).jpg)

>>41519176
>>41519177
>Bolone was likewise expecting a damp and humid climate, so he wasn't all that surprised by the explanation of what the terrain was
>he just made a note that he'd likely need a shower by the end of this
>however, Saya's second remark only confused him, and he looked at her with just such an expression

Wait, so I shouldn't use my powers at all?

If there's going to be paramilitary presence, shouldn't we expect some kind of combat risk?

Jesse Masell!Ren/VL7f/QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519280

File: 1501158587439.png (247.75 KB, 399x358, Huh.png)

>>41519062
>>41519141
>>41519142

Sir yes sir!

>With a mock salute and a cheerful grin, Jesse relaxed in his seat as best he could. Hadn't been too long since he'd even got on the ship and he was already getting some action! No waiting around, no 'be cautious and then act' bullshit. He was going to go out there and he was going to mangle some Empire bastards and mangle them good.


I can do smash and grab just fine but go through the whole thing for me again, would'ja? I mean, breaking shit's fine and dandy but...why, again?

>Had Joel told him why? Maybe he'd zoned out during the explanation, he still hadn't eaten that much due to going through all that replicator junk with Toby. Well, regardless of what it was, he wasn't going to complain.


>The time had come to show them all what he-THEY were really made of!

Viveka Ferrous!ReIheBaff.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519290

File: 1501167659757.png (994.41 KB, 800x568, Bellows-suisei-no-gargantia-35…)

>>41519177
Sheesh, it's combat after combat outside the ship. Here's hopin' Joel's lot can take care of that.

>Suffice it so say, despite having somewhat committed to getting back in shape and in the fight again, a single night hardly made up for four years of slacking.


>>41519179
If that distraction team's any good, hopefully not. As long as we don't screw somethin' up, with a lil' luck we'll just sneak right on in. Barrin' that, though...

>Staring out of the ship window for a moment, she gave her right arm a bit of a twist and a stretch, before thrusting it forward in a quick right jab.


We're not exactly helpless.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519295

File: 1501169900543.gif (226.76 KB, 160x220, tumblr_mos237pJhB1qgnxa1o2_250…)

>>41519179
Yes but we don't want it to escalate.
Especially since we have a distraction to make sure we won't have to deal with much.
You can use your power, but not too noticeable.
>>41519290
Yeah....
>Cracking her knuckles, she held out her hands and flexed her fingers a little.
But with where we're landing I can take care of a few problems we'll have while we're heading to the facility.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519300

File: 1501171854944.png (189.2 KB, 620x629, download (19).jpg)

>>41519295
>Bolone was still a bit uncertain despite Saya's explanation
>granted, this was supposed to be a sneaky mission, but being told to hold back like this just made him think of various ways that could backfire on them
>>41519290
>but then again, from what he could remember of the haze of the previous night, he did need to work on actually working with the team
>and he did sort of promise to let Vi look after him for a change

>so he ultimately relaxed and held his hands up


Alright, discreet it is.

>he then grinned and gave a brief wink


I'll try to not wow any guards with my dashing good looks.

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519322

File: 1501178330596.jpg (75.75 KB, 711x708, Bellows144.jpg)

>>41519295
Looks like we're all set then!
S'long as the heat's taken care of, anyway.
Huh... maybe I shoulda brought my bikini.

>Probably a bad idea, swamps meant little sunlight and even less of a tanning opportunity, and stray gunfire was always a problem. Bringing the old armour might've helped...


>>41519300
>And yet more proof that this guy never stopped. At least he was backing down from his 'protect everyone' shtick, for now. Besides, being upbeat about things was hardly a bad thing.

Heck, I hope ya do. Might break through that mind control of theirs, and ya might not even have to punch 'em out.

Still... let's hope everythin' goes smoothly. No tellin' what'll happen once we land.

Cameron!IMFIRESyV2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519347

File: 1501181590301.png (32.84 KB, 800x800, 32bb08b3f72d109ccfff94a23957ca…)

>>41519141
>>41519142
Yep, smash and grab!

>He raises an eyebrow at Logan, grinning broadly as if dragging up some long dead inside joke.


Just like old times, huh?

>>41519280

>At Jesse's question, Joel clapped.


Right! Refresher time. Some asshole AI took over HIDS' body and they got transferred to a backup body on the planet we're headed to. The main team is going to sneak in and try to rescue her, since she has all our medical records.

>His tone grows grimmer, smile fading.


And we've got special orders straight from the captain here, folks, so listen up. These don't leave the group. If we can't recover HIDS, we're under orders to terminate them so the Empire can't get the records to murder us with custom viruses. She's not sure that the other group would be willing to do it, so if all else fails, we get the dirty work. Understood?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519367

File: 1501183495948.gif (464.48 KB, 400x225, tumblr_n1kg5ntUH31trtgn9o1_400…)

>>41519300
>>41519322
Glad to see you're so modest Bolone.
Anyway, we should start getting ready to land on the planet.
>Sitting down in her seat, she turned away from the others.
And a swimsuit would be a bad idea in that place.
You never know what might be flying around in there.
You two should get settled, because we're going to be heading down now.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519394

File: 1501185948639.jpg (64.45 KB, 378x303, tumblr_inline_nhd91hkyQP1raysw…)

>>41519367

Hey, I'm modest when it counts!

>sheesh, Saya really couldn't take a joke, it seemed

>still, he did as she suggested and got himself seated for the descent onto the planet

>>41519322
>but as he strapped himself in, something about Vi's comments registered with him, and he looked to her with a surprised look
>and oddly enough, it wasn't about her being in a bikini

Wait, they're mind-controlled?

The distraction team knows that too, right?

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519443

File: 1501193640165.jpg (125.74 KB, 1280x720, Bellows136.jpg)

>>41519367
Uuuugh... bugs. I've spent so long in space I'd forgotten those existed.

>Maybe she ought to put a little more on, but the thought of how hot it'd be made her feel like she was already sweating buckets. Why did she forget repellent now of all times? Sure, there were more important things to worry about, but coming back covered in bites and stings was not on her agenda today.


>>41519394
>Bolone's surprise threw her off quite a bit, though.

Well, uh... I'd expect so?
S'not exactly uncommon, though it's not exactly the kinda thing you can just turn off in most cases.
We've run into a lotta places where people've been conditioned to serve. Some places have direct mind control, sure, an' that makes it a lil' easier, but most of it's more... brainwashin'.

Too many planets with those kinds'a troubles. Ver'lok, Galahad, Fierros VI, Tieken, jus' to name a few. Empire don't care, so long as the people serve.

Peridot & Daisy!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519449

File: 1501199325082.png (285.22 KB, 480x865, this is who I am.png)

>>41519167
>Daisy blinked, but offered Lapis a much more subdued smile than her usual ones
>it felt a lot less "hopped up on joy", and more like a genuinely happy smile
>whether it was the touch on her head bringing back some old memories, or simply the Gem's tone of voice, something Lapis had done had struck Daisy closer to the heart than usual

>perhaps curiously, however, Lapis's hand was unable to make the horned red headband budge from its position on Daisy's head despite brushing right over it


>with the PeriJets just a few feet away, the intrepid trio could finally relax, and uncover their next destination

>it was a dangerous adventure, but together, they could feel emboldened to take on whatever trials lay ahead of them
>at least, that's how Daisy liked to see it

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519452

File: 1501200240276.png (199.37 KB, 500x280, tumblr_mj7ne79x331qdhsq1o1_500…)

>>41519394
>>41519443
Hmmm...
Hey if we can find it, do you think you could disable it Viveka?
Or would it need to be destroyed?
>Having the ship start it's decent, the rabbit blinked before lifting a hand up.
Oh could one of you get in touch with the others and let them know about this too just in case some of them don't know.
Also how far should we land away from the place?
A mile or half a mile?

Logan Nash!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519458

File: 1501202253647.jpg (71.99 KB, 322x317, 20161117234716_1.jpg)

>>41519347
>Logan was smiling under the helmet until Joel reminded them of the grim business at hand.

"All the more reason to make it messy as we can. Make them pay dearly for taking HIDS from us.
>Ooh. There's that rage again. By now, Logan had learned to use that fire to fuel the furnace within him, rather than let it burn him down.
>He had Erica to thank for that.

>>41519280
>Logan retracted the visor and mask of his helmet to give Jesse an approving grin.
"Lookin' forward to seeing what you can do... Jess, was it?"

>>41519142
>Logan also quite appreciated the ork's enthusiasm.
>As well as the rather substantial gun he was packing. Though he still couldn't quite tell whether or not he'd nailed that metal plating into his body or not.

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519459

File: 1501202977061.jpg (95.07 KB, 728x718, Bellows4.jpg)

>>41519452
That... that's a big ol' maybe.
Depends if there's even an it to be destroyed.
If it's mind control, sure, maybe. We've done it before.
Brainwashin's a whole different story. Break a person down an' fill their head with whatever ya want? Comin' back from that ain't a matter of 'switchin somethin off'.

So... depends what it's like down there.
An' that assumes we're not dealin' with actual loyalists.

We've got no intel on what's down there, so honestly I don't know which of the three we'll find. Could be all of 'em at once.

>That was always the sad truth with the Empire. You never really knew whether you were dealing with people being actively controlled, those whose minds were broken or the ones that served them willingly.


If ya can find good cover, I'd say the closer the better. Helps for the quick escape, too. Jus' be sure to have us go in low to avoid detection.

I can set up a line to the other team whenever, but we didn't exactly bring the gear to make a secure one. Whatever intel we share better be short an' speedy, an' preferably coded.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519463

File: 1501203508172.gif (226.76 KB, 160x220, tumblr_mos237pJhB1qgnxa1o2_250…)

>>41519459
That just makes things worse.
Cause there's no easy way to deal with that.
And other methods...I don't want to talk about.
>Letting out a sigh at the news, the rabbit leaned back in her seat as she started being able to see where they were heading on the planet.
Alright, I'll leave talking to them to you.
I'll land half a mile away then. If I can find a large group of trees or a cave that might be what's best for us too.

'Eadga Trukknomanca'!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519464

File: 1501203558254.jpg (86.3 KB, 774x920, Ork_Boy.jpg)

>>41519458
>>41519347
>>41519280
>The humies seemed like they were really fond of this "Hids" person. And the ringies took Hids from them. Then that meant...
>Eadga' could just feel the enlightenment and understanding flow through him! Now he knew why the humies were so mad!
>But just one more question was brewing between those pointy green ears of his.

"...'Turminate'? Dat sounds loike wunna dose poncy words da Bad Moonz would use..."

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519470

File: 1501207932508.jpg (55.37 KB, 404x291, tumblr_inline_nhd93yJV3A1raysw…)

>>41519443
>>41519452
>>41519459
>>41519463
>Bolone had gone uncomfortably quiet as the discussion continued, obviously not liking where this could all go
>he knew that in this job, there was every risk that they would have to kill the soldiers of the Jupiter Empire
>and if they had willingly joined the Empire, that was one thing
>but the thought that many of them would be fighting and dying against their will just made him sick to his stomach

>he opted to let Vi handle this, given there would likely be coded messaging involved and he didn't really know them

>but all the same, he really hoped the distraction team would stick to just distracting the enemy and not directly engaging them

???!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519634

>in the empty vastness of space, the Lost Light was allowed to move practically undetected
>after all, space was a big place, so trying to monitor all of it was remarkably difficult
>just checking in on a nearby solar system was beyond the capability of most individuals
>only the very rich and very powerful could afford a network extensive enough to span through multiple systems

>however, those with money and power didn't always have the drive needed to push things as far as they could go

>but one bounty hunter had the money, the sway, and the insane vision needed to try out brand new ideas and inventions at a whim
>and it was that insistence on constantly creating new ways to aid his job that had led to one of his finest inventions: the Hound Drones

>although their design was crude and simple, being nothing more than basketball-sized metal "eyes", the intricacies of their technology could rival, if not surpass, even the most advanced starcruiser in active duty today

>the Hounds were designed for one thing and one thing only: cover as much ground as possible in the least amount of time
>their creation involved many studies into multiple forms of faster than light travel, wormholes, teleportation, and even a few other forms of instant transmission that had yet to even be officially classified
>constant tests made it obvious no being could survive the trip, and anything larger than a chair had a bad tendency to mess with space-time in disastrous ways
>connecting this technology into a ship was a death sentence, but it was perfect for small unmanned drones meant to sniff out any vessel
>the Hounds were on of Sledge's most prized inventions: able to traverse multiple star systems, and scan such a wide area in such a short amount of time, that practically nothing and nobody could hide from them

>and the Lost Light was no different

>with the rebel ship's whereabouts, it was only a matter of time before Sledge would cash in his rewards from the Jupiter Empire
>even if the two criminals he sent failed, they were hardly an expensive lost anyway...

>the small vessel careened through the darkness of space at incredible speed

>the trip had been long, even with its faster than light travel capabilities, but anything more powerful would be too expensive for a transport vessel
>the vessel highly resembled a missile, bulky and having little in the ways of decoration
>as well as subtlety, as the vessel simply flew towards the Lost Light, as opposed to attempting a more clever approach
>Sledge wasn't very a very patient man, so it stood to reason the things he owned were designed to be as blunt and straightforward as possible

>and there are few things quite as straightforward as drilling inside your enemy's ship to get a boarding party inside

>which was exactly what the vessel had done, its cone acting as a drill to tear right into the mammoth that was the Lost Light
>a special putty extended from the drill pod, instantly tightening itself between the pod and the walls to prevent any further decompression, or its passengers from being sucked up outside once they boarded the enemy ship
>the drill would then simply open like a flower, allowing the two wannabe bounty hunters to step foot in enemy territory

>continued...

Brond Jon!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519635

File: 1501281402204.png (182.72 KB, 330x480, flat top.png)

>>41519634
>the first to exit was the interplanetary assassin known only as "Brond Jon"
>wanted across two star systems, Brond Jon was well regarded as a notorious hitman, known more as a hired gun for several crime bosses to do away with any pesky politicians that got in their way
>his favored method to dispatch his targets were a wide assortment of poisonous bolts, poisonous pills, poisonous gas, and many other tools meant to do away with someone in a clean and silent manner
>but his biggest flaw was always his penchant for flaunting and bragging about his achievements or taunting any of his targets, which often let him completely out in the open

>in this mission, he knew better than to rely on his deadlier poisons

>he'd have a better chance at impressing Sledge if he brought the rebels alive, so he would make due with his weaker arsenal for now
>he inspected the wrist crossbow he kept hidden underneath his sleeves, before looking over his shoulder at his "partner" for the mission
We probably won't have long until someone realizes we're here, of course. This isn't exactly my preferred method of infiltration...
>he grunts slightly at the drill pod, but he should probably be thankful
>he'd heard stories form some of the older inmates that Sledge used to just shove them into actual hollowed out missiles, and leave them to their fate
So, here's the plan.
>he turns his head, not facing his partner as he continued to talk
You'll pretend to be the a one-woman boarding party, and charge at anyone head-on. I'll sit far from sight, and pick them off with some of my paralyzing venom. Then, you tied them up and toss them back into the drill pod, of course.
>he chuckles quietly to himself
It's a dastardly brilliant plan, of course~!

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519637

File: 1501287360431.jpg (86.73 KB, 549x632, Bellows24.jpg)

>>41519463
Well, m'pretty sure they know what they're in for too, regardin' all of that. Still, I'll keep an eye out. If there's anythin' that can be done, won't hurt to give it a shot.

Can't tell anythin' before we get our boots stuck in, though.

>>41519470
>Bolone seemed to be having a particularly hard time coping with the idea of what was essentially militant slavery. Trouble was, that's how it always ended up, and it rarely got any easier. Control was the Empire's main motif, and whatever method they could take to get it was on the table. Having your Captain charge out against them nigh-constantly tended to drill those facts in pretty hard.

>Using the ship's communications array for now, she patched in to the distraction team.


[Sparrow to D-Team, ETA six minutes, er... give or take a lil' bit. Just get her goin' an' hopefully we'll see ya from up here, too. Sparrow out.]

>Talking to them would be easy for now, but once they landed she'd have to be careful about what she transmitted, lest the enemy hear.

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519643

File: 1501288650621.jpg (20.43 KB, 260x440, 1889.jpg)

>>41519634
>>41519635

"Yes, I'm sure your usual method is much more subtle," the draenei female commented with only a slightly longer than usual glance at his hat before hefting her titanic crystal war hammer and making for the "drill's" opening. They had made it safely to the Lost Light, at least, which was halfway more than she had expected... now to see to the other half. For all of her snark, she couldn't fault the hitman's plan; not yet she couldn't, anyway. "I hope you're as accurate with that thing as you pretend to be," she replied out loud, the lilt of her accent not muffled nearly as much by her metal helm as it should have been- whether that was a result of the magic that granted her her power, the thaumaturgy of the armor itself, or just plain assumptions based on the solid appearance of her plated form was unknown. What mattered was, if she could take a hit half as well as it looked like she could, then all she would need to do was keep them distracted while Jonny Boy mopped up. "Otherwise I'll show you my preferred method of infiltration."

From her tone of voice as her armored cloven hooves clomped onto the deck of the infiltrated vessel? Her preferred method probably involved a blunt object, terminal velocity, and a skull.

Rebel "Welcome Commitee"|Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519664

File: 1501296894122.jpg (765.47 KB, 1600x901, db2197bf6c8b76acccca50fb14eb23…)

>>41519635
>>41519643

>As soon as the breach was detected, a group of three front line fighters and guards ascended to either greet or "Greet" new arrivals entered the area, covering the location of penetration


>After the last few times something like this had happened, Charlotte felt it'd be wise to prepare for another, and for the potential of them not necessarily being friendly


>Meanwhile, Joanne, our resident firefox and damn near wreck, followed the "Welcome Committee" onto the deck, though in her feral fox form, seeming at least a bit conspicous


State your intentions before proceeding.

>The leader states, raising his rifile as his visor lit up a dim emerald glow

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519668

File: 1501299667495.jpg (43.66 KB, 243x222, pout.jpg)

>>41519634
>>41519635
>>41519643
>>41519664
>Having decided to take a wonderful nap on a bench near the pod's point of entry, a certain zombie awakens the sounds of the hull being drilled through and alarms going off above her head.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh...

<"Why does this have to happen now? Probably Empire... or pirates... too sleepy for this..."

>Still she couldn't just ignore it, however. And she moans and grunts some more as she gets up and slowly shambles towards the scene of the disturbance. Looking and moving very much like the living dead she actually was in her still half-asleep state.

buuuuuuh...

>Well at least she had her .44 revolver in her coat so she wasn't exactly going into this unarmed.

<"This is why I should keep a sawed-off shot gun on me too..."

aaaaaaaaaaaah...

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519672

File: 1501300484954.png (294.06 KB, 500x488, tumblr_ooxerrQ4mY1qj53q1o1_500…)

>>41519664

She continued walking towards them unabated, her tail slowly swishing behind her and her eyes narrowing as she analyzed the situation. Three guards, followed by a fourth... figure. A druid, perhaps? The squadron's actual leader? No matter, that could be figured out as they went. The draenei shifted her hammer to one hand at the command from the guard at the group's head, gripping it firmly in the middle of the metallic shaft as her other hand opened at her side, palm forward and fingers curling inwards. "Survival," was all Areanu replied as a bright light seemed to simultaneously explode from her palm and rush inwards into the rough shape of a hammer, glowing with the brilliance of a tiny sun. She gripped it tightly and suddenly took a running leap, letting out a loud battle cry as she reared back and flung the hammer of light towards the raider with his weapon trained on her, angling it just so that it would knock him, in a word, the fuck out of the fight; perhaps severely concuss him if he was unlucky, but hopefully not kill him. She wanted this done, and she wanted it done quickly- if she could manage that without any blood on her hands, she would be happy with that.

>>41519668

Frimelda would probably arrive just in time to see what looked like a hammer made of solid gold in the heart of a bonfire caving in the side of Craig's helm, a wince-inducing crunch of metal and almost painfully intense ringing sounding out to compliment his collapsing like a poorly dressed sack of potatoes. The culprit was an armored alien slightly further down the hallway who was already charging again- hooves, blue skin, curled horns, angry eyes, giant hammer. Those looked to be the highlights.

Rebel "Welcome Commitee"|Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519675

File: 1501301465746.png (19.36 KB, 842x428, b7df855c879997f4641e1dbf01897c…)

>>41519668
>>41519672

>While Craig's helmet would no doubt crack, that doesn't prevent the other two members of the welcome committee from informing that the new visitor was "Confirmed hostile, attempt to apprehend for questioning."



>Craig was no doubt unconscious, he was only A Guy with A Gun after all, and the other two soldiers didn't seem to necessarily fair much better


>Regardless, Jim, and Todd attempt to return fire


>The fox swooshed past swiftly and hummed a bit to herself in her head


<"Best to try to pick up on this one's fighting style before revealing myself as a combatant"


>The fox thought to herself, twin-tails swishing as she hopped up onto one of the near by MAARBs, relaxing as if she were just some sort of wandering pet despite her dual tail number and blonde furr

Emma Frixell!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519677

File: 1501302027376.jpg (64.18 KB, 425x600, c0f265586367b45eda95713b85be6b…)

>>41519635
>>41519664
>>41519668
>>41519672
>>41519675


> The decompression alarm came swiftly and surely, and Emma grit her teeth. After the last time, she was dead tired of people ramming into the Lost Light.


> And so, she collected the armor she had put together-- the one that had turned aside shivs and blunted punches-- and the hand cannon, and the Rod she'd made-- more like a hammer--


> And whistled for her new friend. The Command Wolf was faster than a mobile platform-- and she loved the feeling of running with him more, besides.


> A brief chat with her datapad provided the in-ship location.


> A message blinked on four datapads: [SenDen0h] Enroute.

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519679

File: 1501302455540.png (694.84 KB, 1366x768, 1470600782456.png)

>>41519672
>Though initially still trying to shake off her tiredness, the sound of a hammer hitting a helmet and a body crumpling to the floor woke her out of most of it.

Wha?!

>Getting a good look at the source of the noise, hooves, horns, hammer, angry eyes, and all, Frimelda finds herself remembering the time someone waves a red cloth in front of Asterio after she had a few drinks in her and the rampage that ensued...


Ah fucknuggets.

>and how she ended up in pieces by the end of the night.

>Well, better her then someone who can't be put back together again.

>>41519675
>>41519677
>Unlike Jo, Frimelda ran right at the charging golden armoured blue woman as she drew her revolver.

Hey! Why don't you take me on you horny blue berry!?

>Keep her focused on her instead of anyone else. Give the other guys a chance to come up with a plan to tackle this problem while she slowed her down. Frimelda fires all six rounds loaded in her weapon.

>Running N' gunning was something she did all the time, but that didn't mean she could shoot any better. Many shots would probably go wide of the target, but quantity of lead flying verses quality of accuracy usually saw that she hit her mark as much as she needed to.

Elliot Granger!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519684

File: 1501303195405.png (662.61 KB, 973x1331, Elliot_1111(Kyorie).png)

>>41519172
>Oh. Right. The nightmare. Elliot had almost forgotten all about it!
"Oh, ah... He hits me a lot, and eventually my fighter breaks up, I float through the v- cold void of space for a little bit, finding that I can't... I'm having a hard time breathing in real life too, a-and then I wake up."

>Elliot just sat there for a moment. He wasn't quite sure where to go from here.


"S-So... any idea what all that could mean?"

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519754

File: 1501310081867.jpg (98.95 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mkcbvsHpi91s0xvgpo1_500…)

>>41519470
>>41519637
Alright.. and thank you both for joining me on this mission.
>As she spoke, Saya found a area to land that was surrounded by tall trees and headed for it.
And I really do mean thank you.
Alright..get ready to go after we land.
I need to get a few things to prepare for myself.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519761

File: 1501312471719.jpg (20.67 KB, 500x375, tumblr_inline_n77s0bS4CE1qmidq…)

>>41519754

...yeah, you're welcome...

>Bolone still sounded distracted even as Saya said this, obviously pondering how this could all go down

>even if they took every precaution they could, the likelihood of something going wrong and them needing to engage in combat was a constant concern
>and if things went too far south...

>>41519637
>while Saya was landing the ship and Vi was contacting the others, Bolone looked over to his Power Battery nearby
>this time he had the sense to bring it along and charge his ring in it before the mission began, which it was doing at that very moment
>and while it did, Bolone couldn't help but think about how he got here

>the Predator had asked him to join the Lost Light

>she had wanted him to fight against the Jupiter Empire and free the galaxy from its clutches
>but some part of him, for all his confidence and bravado, couldn't help but think he was ill-suited for this
>he was a lover, not a fighter, as the saying went
>so how could he make a difference in this?

.....

What do you want me to do...?

>the question was very quiet, muffled by a hand over his mouth

>but it was said all the same

Jesse Masell!Ren/VL7f/QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519783

File: 1501324745517.png (177.6 KB, 441x295, Hmph.png)

>>41519347
>>41519458
>>41519464

>Who the hell is HIDS? A fellow rebel? One he hadn't met yet? Yeesh, this whole operation had some shared past. Jesse nods along as Joel explains, though he felt a little lost on who this was. Still whoever this woman was that they were rescuing, what he could understand is that she had their medical records...Presumably one of the medbay. He had yet to interact with any of the medical staff so...new experiences?


>And...if push came to shove, they were to terminate her. That left a frown on his lips. Wasn't that counterproductive to a Rebel alliance to kill their own allies? Presumably if she had access to their medical records, perhaps it was an android of some kind? Did that make it right? Jesse shook his head, clearing his mind of the moral quandary. It was what they had to do...but...


Understood...we'll just make sure it doesn't come to that.

>One of the other guys he was less familiar with started chatting to him, and Jesse turned his head to address the man and-


>"Jess"


>With a slight twitch and a slightly pained smile, Jesse looked back at the visored man, offering a hand


Jesse. I hope I'm enough to impress!

>Hopefully whatever they were fighting were dumb enough to let him get close and do his thing...

Brond Jon!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519799

>>41519664
>as Areanu got to business for herself, the venomous assassin had reacted quickly enough to go unnoticed
>as soon as he heard the noise of an oncoming welcoming committee, he would reveal to his partner one of the many tricks he of the trade he used to get a leg up on the competition
>namely, the gaudy reflective clothes the alien wore would prove to have a practical purpose, as they very quickly began reflecting all light around them
>in less than a second, Brond Jon was covered in an effective cloaking device, slipping away from the action before it began
>>41519668
>>41519672
>>41519675
>>41519677
>>41519679
>giving Areanu plenty of space to let her hammer breathe, Brond Jon remained at a distance to assess the current situation
>his cloaking device wasn't perfect, and could be easily spotted up close, but keeping away from the participants (especially with Areanu as a distraction) allowed him to easily circle around the room to get a better look
>he calmly took note of the participants: three "mall cops", a poorly armored redhead, and what he assumed to be an attack hound... or fox, in this case
>none seemed to pose any immediate threat to his partner at the moment, so Jon chose to wait a little longer, prepping his wrist-bow with paralyzing venom

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519802

File: 1501345210797.png (957.61 KB, 800x649, tumblr_npnmzv7ywt1uwmbeao2_r1_…)

>>41519799

If she noticed the way her partner suddenly vanished, then she wouldn't noticeably react; someone pointing out how silently you had vanished was probably the last thing someone who had silently vanished would want, anyway. She would have to save her eating crow for once they were out of this.

>>41519675
>>41519677

It was honestly probably a little breathtaking, watching the deceptively feminine figure twirl that massive warhammer around as if it was a baton. Her eyes flicked to the side, instinctively drawn to the bright vulpine as it glided past her, but she put the thought aside for now as it didn't make any actual moves against her. The ones with the guns were the immediate threat--

>>41519679

-- like that one. The shots that landed pinged harmlessly off of her blessed armor, but they were enough to get her attention, for sure. The shouted challenge, for its worth, didn't get much more than a confused furrow of the blue alien's brow as if trying to puzzle out if she had just been insulted or not, but it was set aside for now as she instead focused on answering Frimelda's charge with one of her own, this time keeping the hammer low and swinging it up at the last second in a weapons-grade uppercut.
This post was edited by its author on .

Rebel "Welcome Commitee"|Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519806

File: 1501346759661.jpg (92.98 KB, 444x294, red_fox2.jpg)

>>41519802

>While Jim and Todd would continue to fire, they'd look at each other with downtrodden faces


I don't think it's doing anything

>>41519679

>However the pair's moods would turn up when Frimelda showed up, they shouted excitedly, "Oh hey! It's the Major!" "Yeah, Major Hyde! You get them!"


>...they had no idea what Frimelda's actual rank might be, but among the barracks, that'd been the nickname they quickly gave her


>With renewed vigor, and morale at the "Major" 's arrival, the two kept it up


>Todd even rushing up and attempting to use the bayonet attached to his rifle.


>>41519802
>>41519799

>The fox meanwhile continued to stand around for now, again, trying her very best to just seem as if she was a pet that had followed the welcoming committee in


>...that doesn't mean it's not entirely un-noticeable as it starts to move around the room, seemingly leaving tiny blue embers in the spots it stops off in


>though at the moment it'd take a real eagle eye to notice the embers

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519848

File: 1501353588309.jpg (55.49 KB, 540x304, tumblr_nterdpkooZ1uuaqt0o6_540…)

>>41519806
>>41519799
>>41519806
>The hammer makes contact with her chin and there's a loud crack as her jaw becomes dislocated by the blow. Though that'd be a enough to make most people stay down, Frimelda simply took a brief moment to grab her limply hanging jaw and snaps it back into place.

Better not have loosened any teeth, or I'm gonna have Asterio melt down that armour and make me some new ones!

>She shouts her sort-of-threat as she quickly reloads her weapon and fires off several more shots as she tries to get in close.

>Of course she knew that wasn't going to do much but it'd put her in the position to throw a punch right into that blue berry's face!

Brond Jon!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519850

>>41519802
>>41519806
>>41519848
>as the fight went on between Areanu and this "Major Hyde", Jon needed to take advantage of the situation
>stealthily circling around the action, he slithered behind Jim as Todd charged forward against Areanu
>then, it was a simple case of grabbing one of the poisoned darts from his belt, and find a thin enough opening in the man's armor
>rather than shooting the bolt, Jon would simply stab the very thin needle into the weakest part of Jim's armor, allowing it to reach his skin
>there wasn't much venom needed in order to have it begin acting, numbness quickly settling in all over Jim's body until, eventually, all of his muscles would tense and lock up in complete paralysis
>very quickly, Jon removed the needle from Jim's body, retreating from the action once again to prevent being seen by anyone looking Jim's way once the venom started to act

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519856

File: 1501354846210.png (599.99 KB, 900x582, tumblr_osnk3fg7wa1sn1wgwo1_r1_…)

>>41519806
>>41519848

"What?!" Areanu shouted, bright azure eyes widening in shock at how easily Frimelda took a blow that should have taken her out of the fight and then recovered from it. Between that and the stitches covering her body... an undead? But the power of the Light should have turned her to ash if she was such a scourge! The revelation was one she wasn't allowed to dwell on as another barrage of fire came in from zombie and mooks alike, forcing the draenei back a few steps and even getting a pained grunt from her as stray shots grazed her face and drew trickles of sapphire blood.

>>41519850

"ENOUGH!" she roared, hefting her hammer over her head and slamming the butt of the shaft onto the deck like some sort of godly gavel calling for silence. Every bullet in flight towards her froze in an invisible bubble around the armored alien, the mysterious phenomenon soon explained by the appearance of a brilliant golden bubble surrounding her, holding the rounds as if in stasis while she charged once more, hefting her hammer over her head and this time bringing it down in Frimelda's direction in an attempt to see if that would fare any better. Their fire continued simply meeting the shield, pinging harmlessly off of the hollow sun and in fact seeming to intensify it, flares and cracks of energy surging over the surface with greater speed and urgency as they tried to bring her down... Their attacks against her new defense certainly weren't without effect, but to what end?

Rebel "Welcome Commitee"|Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519863

File: 1501356033213.png (1.64 MB, 1651x1300, 13f93e59697c484148f318020991f0…)

>>41519850

>As the numbness started to settle in through-out Jim's body and the feeling in his hands left he dropped his rifle


>He fell over, being entirely unable to continue firing without feeling in his hands and with his muscles numb, unable to really get up to retaliate


>>41519856

>Meanwhile Todd got lamed against the wall after being thrown back by the force kicked up by the first impact from the hammer hitting the deck floor


>As Todd passed out, his Elder Scrolls V Gashat slipped out of his pocket, it was 2 days before release


>>41519848
>>41519850
>>41519856

<"Isn't that the zombie Sis likes?"

>The fox thinks to herself heaving out a short huff briefly
>...can't let her get too hurt, Meum'd be mad if she did nothing about it.

>The fox's sprint around the room ends with her back ontop of the top of the MAARB


>she pokes a few things on the MAARB and thinks to herself

>Music starts playing from it...
<"Well when you can't play the long con, there's only one thing you can do-"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhyaAPsT1LU
~♪And you're rushing in Headlong!~♪
>The fox jumped off of the MAARB and rushed forward, quickly and suddenly shifting into a humanoid shape wielding a Naginata
>a Naginata that the fox-person immediately tries to use to block the Alien's swing towards the zombie

Emma Frixell!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519864

File: 1501356657972.jpg (77.48 KB, 400x400, idiot pride.jpg)

>>41519806
>>41519848
>>41519850
>>41519856
>>41519863

> The battle was already heated as a--


> The... The fuck is that. Is that a fucking Zoid!? What kind of idiot is piloting a Zoid at full speed in the middle of the ship!?


> The zoid starts to skid to a halt, the canopy opens, and at about half speed, out comes--


> Emma, in a parabolic arc, moving at over 150 km/h, slamming her hammer right into the middle of the fight.


>Her choked cry sounds like grinding gears as she raises the Rod into a proper ready position.

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519865

File: 1501357409190.png (1.63 MB, 2034x1440, 1470603029751.png)

>>41519856
>With the introduction of this new barrier, fire arms seemed to be useless. Not good, she'll have to rely on something else to get the job done then. Putting her gun away, and taking a Bowie knife from her boot she was ready to take the fight up close and personal.

>>41519850
>She was about to take a jab at the alien, but in the corner of her eye she saw Jim's body seize up and fall to the floor. That couldn't be something she was doing... right? No, she can't be alone, there's someone else here.

>>41519863
>>41519864
>As Jo blocks the hammer blow and a crazy girl launches herself out of a zoid in an admittedly cool fashion, Firmelda backs off from the fight for the moment.

We got someone else here! Using cloaking tech of some kind!

>She scrambles for her data pad and hastily texts a message to Blue to get on the cams an find the creep before everyone was paralized and she was the only one left to fight!


>Of course, that put in a position where she herself wasn't looking at her surroundings...

Brond Jon!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519869

>>41519856
>>41519863
>Jon turned his head as the music started playing, just in time to see the fox turn into a humanoid shape and attack Areanu
>while his partner certainly had more tricks than he'd ever assumed, it seemed like the odds could quickly stack up against-
>>41519864
<"Who brings a giant robot to a fight inside a ship!?"
>was the first thought in his mind, but he remained away from the action
>at least the girl wasn't actually attacking with the Zoid
>but that was yet another moving target that he'd have to-
>>41519865
-!
<"WHAT!? How!? That's impossible!"
>apparently, the slow and steady approach wasn't long for this mission
>he hated rushing into things, but his cover was blown
>but thankfully, his position was not, so he could remain watching the fight from a distance
>as for his redheaded snitch, standing still in one spot with her back turned put her in the perfect position
>Jon approached the redhead, poisoned dart in hand
>he couldn't shoot and remain cloaked, so in order to keep himself hidden he needed to walk up close to her
>not that it was a hard thing to accomplish, Brond Jon quickly making his way to Frimelda, and jabbing the thin dart at her side with the same paralyzing poison

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519870

File: 1501360431964.jpg (176.65 KB, 778x1100, 2_WOW-Yrel.jpg)

>>41519863

It was just one surprise after another around here. The draenei's advance was halted by the druid's sudden appearance, hammer's shaft ringing loudly as it collided with the naginata. Jo would be able to feel the strength behind the attack, the blue alien at least a few measures stronger than a human of equivalent age and build to her. She used the momentum from her suddenly arrested attack to step forward and heavily plant one hoof against the metal deck to brace herself ('accidentally' crushing the Gashat underhoof with a barely noticeable sneer in the meanwhile) for another heavy push against their front line...

>>41519864

... which was about the same time the front line began to push back, a beast that looked for all the world like a metallic lion the size of an elekk rounding the corner and disgorging a tiny human that rocketed through the air and slammed right into the middle of the fight. The element of surprise was lost, and now the fight was on in earnest.

>>41519865
>>41519869

Fortunate, then, that she had called upon that shield of vengeance to protect her when she had; some invisible limit was reached as the high-pitched shimmering noise reached a fever pitch, the light becoming blinding for the barest of milliseconds before the golden bubble erupted outwards in a violent detonation, taking all of the force that had been enacted upon it and multiplying it against her assailants! She only halfway hoped that Brond Jon would have enough time to avoid the detonation, wherever he was in this mix- far away from the worst of it, she was certain.

Tekhartha Zenyatta!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519907

File: 1501364032995.jpg (471.58 KB, 1000x1000, sd_by_jevi93-da24trz.jpg)

>>41519684
"I've an idea of what it could mean, but first, I would like to recap and see if I am understanding the events of your dream correctly."

>Zenyatta folded his fingers together as he began.


"It begins with you performing your duties as a pilot. When a quickly changing starfighter comes in behind you, piloted by one of the emperors."

<"I-It doesn't change. It's one of those three, but it maint- is consis- it stays as one of the three."


"Ah. My mistake. And then the emperor taunts you, tearing apart your starfighter regardless of what evasive maneuvers you attempt, and it ends with you begin thrown from your fighter before you awaken."

<"Mhm. Sounds about right."


"I see. Are there any other details you forgot, or variations on the dream? Do you believe there is any particular reason that the emperor is piloting the models of starfighter you specified?"

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519915

File: 1501366871031.jpg (53.37 KB, 529x452, Bellows87.jpg)

>>41519754
>>41519761
>With everything packed in her rucksack, Vi felt ready enough. She had the equipment available for some mechanical intervention if it was necessary, but the key thing here wasn't necessarily the people they'd be fighting - it was HIDS and the information.

>Bolone seemed pretty choked up about the whole thing, but Saya was fairly calm and collected. Hopefully this would be a simple in and out job... but as much as she hoped, she knew that wasn't likely.


>Chances were high she'd have to keep an eye on the Lantern during the mission. His sense of righteousness was pretty high up there and that was admirable, but it could well jeopardise the mission if he took off by himself.


Just gotta hold it together once we land, I guess.

>Well, if things went sour... she had packed one of her armlets from the old days. Just the one. She wasn't ready for the full suit yet.


>Now it was just a matter of waiting til Saya parked them up.

Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519918

File: 1501367891671.png (195.16 KB, 600x560, 2e989761a7b32bd0a1017bce486dd5…)

>>41519864

<"Holy shit that's pretty fucking metal"


>Is all Jo can really say as she sees Emma sailing through the air and slaming her hammer down


>>41519870

>The Fox wasn't very tall, so it wouldn't be entirely unexpected for someone to assume she wouldn't be able to hold her own against the alien's hammer and strength


>And she was struggling against it, no doubt, she was the former myobu of fire and not of mountain after all


>>41519865
>>41519870

>when she hears what Frimelda had to say...


Gotchya

>She makes a mental note and chants a little quickly under her breath, the Embers she lit earlier suddenly igniting into full on flames floating in the air


>She's about to flick a finger and send one towards a "Foreign Life sign" when the shield detonates, sending her flying into a wall


Ahhk!

>She's down, her naginata's busted, as she feared would happen when she felt Areanu's strength earlier, but.... judging by the twitching and the muscle movement, her twin tails still swaying, she wasn't out yet.


>and even in the damage, she shakes her rear a little to direct her flames as the fireballs go diving towards all foreign life signs

Elliot Granger!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519926

File: 1501371853623.png (192.13 KB, 475x750, tumblr_o6i0lkxIyb1s878ifo1_500…)

>>41519907
"Well, uh..."

>Elliot thought of a variant on the dream, but didn't want to say it right away, so he just answered the second question.


"The Aquila was a Kr- er.. Bardonese super fighter deployed during the Cross-Ekonic War. They were also w- developing a space-ready version called the uh... Stellaquila. I guess that's what shows up in my dream. E... Even though I was only really doing freighter flights back then."
>Though, he had been buzzed by Aquilas before.

"The other is the usua- standard starfighter of the Jupiter Empire. Why an emperor is flying something so standard issue, I don't know, but... he is. As for the made up superplane, I... have no idea."

<"I see. So these are fighter craft that you have encountered in the past?"


"Yeah. As for variants on the dream, well..."
>Elliot twiddled his fingers and tried to think of a delicate way to say this that he could allow to leave his mouth.

"Sometimes, I'm well uh... I'm in the cockpit, but I... I don't have any clothes on."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519936

File: 1501380006610.png (568.9 KB, 871x490, Ehhh.png)

>>41519761
>>41519915
>Setting the ship down, the rabbit turned off the ship before standing up and walking off to pick up a backpack.
Alright, I hope you're both ready to go...
>Lifting up a pair of gloves, she put them on before flexing her fingers in them to make sure they were on right.
Hey, I'll wait for the both you at the door...
>With that she walked out of the room without a word.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519942

File: 1501382085701.jpg (17.35 KB, 210x240, download (6).jpg)

>>41519915
>>41519936
>once they had landed, Bolone took a second to register that it happened, looking up at Saya as she made her exit from the ship
>he then got out of his seat and walked over to the Power Battery, removing his ring from it and slipping it onto his finger
>he drew in a deep breath as he felt the familiar warmth returning to his body, a light pink glow coming off of him momentarily
>once that glow faded, he stared at his ring for a moment, then looked up at the Battery, as if he was considering something

.....

>in the end, he placed his ring against the Battery again

>and then miraculously, it just disappeared from sight
>he then turned and walked over to where Vi was, putting on a somewhat weak smile to try and keep spirits up

You ready?

Cameron!IMFIRESyV2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519944

File: 1501382557603.png (403.3 KB, 700x700, d7db7f8576a319410bdcc42a594d88…)

>>41519458

>Joel's smile returned slightly at the familiar, almost gleeful rage in Logan's tone. God, he couldn't have picked a better man for the job if he tried.


Oh, this is gonna be good.

>>41519464
Kill.

>Joel says bluntly, tone darkening again.


I don't think you want those gasbags figuring out how to make a disease that could kill you, big guy.

>>41519783

Glad to have you with us, Jesse.

>Joel nods at him, smile straining to cling to his face.


Hope you can make enough noise.

>>41519637
We'll get right to it, Sparrow. Romeo Squadron should be right behind us.

By the way, we're not the whole distraction team. The others are too big for a shuttle.

>To anyone with sensor access, or perhaps on the other shuttle, they'd notice a large Cybertronian shuttle heading for the planet's lone moon.


Romeo Squadron should be a big help.

Emma Frixell!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519950

File: 1501384457669.jpg (71.29 KB, 560x405, 5d3b9a4a7c7290128210f3477dd522…)

>>41519865
>>41519869
>>41519918

> She heard Frimelda-- whoever the zombie was, they hadn't quite been introduced yet-- and hesitated for half a second to acknowledge--


"Nn!"

>>41519870
> Which was just long enough for the explosion to impact her.

>She was hit with the same force at impact as Jo, but she was several hundred pounds heavier.


>The armor threatened to shred. Dammit. She needed better materials!


> This would be so much easier if she had something she could wear to augment her vision! she'd have to try and talk with Asterio later.


> Compared to the... purple... horned... lady? Her hammer was lighter, but faster, and she pressed that attack as hard as she could manage.


> There would be bruises later. The threat to the ship had to be dealt with now.

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519953

File: 1501384958090.jpg (138.92 KB, 500x500, large.jpg)

>>41519869
>The needle jabs into her side and while Jon would have expected the venom to do it's job and freeze her in place... Only the vemon sitting uselessly in her flesh as her blood no longer flowed in her body to spread it through her system.
>All according to plan.

Gottcha bitch!!

>Frimelda turns towards the source of the jabbing sensation and slashes out at the air with her knife. Hoping to at least brake whatever stealth field this person had on.


>>41519870
>>41519918
>>41519950
>She was going to go for a few more wild slashes at that air before she was blown aside by the blast herself, sending her into a wall and knocking her down onto the floor.

uuuuuuugh... god damn it... OI!! You got any more magic bullshit you wanna pull outta your ass on us!?

>Of course she was ignoring the fact that she herself existed because of semi-magical means...
This post was edited by its author on .

'Eadga Trukknomanca'!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519954

File: 1501385160939.jpg (103.74 KB, 512x512, 1362962632267.jpg)

>>41519783
>>41519944
"Bein' forced ta krump our own dok..."
>Eadga's face fell a little, as he contemplated the gravity of what they might have been forced to do.

"Zoggin' hell. You got any idea how 'ard it is ta find anotha?"

Brond Jon!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519956

File: 1501385525714.png (103.77 KB, 178x237, good looking.png)

>>41519953
>Jon couldn't help but let out a small chuckle as the dart easily pierced into the fle-
>slash!
What the-!?
>the knife strikes something hard on the assassin's clothes, but only due to his quick reflexes
>Jon leaps backwards at the sudden movement from his target, surprised but not quite enough to prevent him from raising an arm and blocking the knife with his wrist-bow
>was she immune to venom or something?
>those were always annoying, but at least him being attacked didn't mean his cloak would disappe-
>>41519870
>>41519918
>>41519950
>WHAM!
>BOOM!
>unfortunately, the knife wasn't the only thing going on at the moment
>his leap backwards had sent him closer to Areanu, meaning he positioned himself right in the radius of her shield's blast
>and on top of that, Jo's fireball homed in right onto him, blasting him ever further and tossing the assassin like a rag doll across the room
>his suit's cloaking device quickly vanished as he slumped to the floor, a small groan leaving the alien as he laid motionless on the floor

Logan Nash!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519957

File: 1501385555656.jpg (656.11 KB, 900x1238, __Jesus_yay___by_eltiojuampa.j…)

>>41519783
"Jesse, then!"
>Logan said, accepting the hand with a firm, power armored, but mindful grip

"I'm sure you will be."

>>41519944
>Logan's eyes lit up as Joel mentioned Romeo Squadron.
"I'm just glad to ahve a few of those big clunkers on *our* side. Worst case, they'll draw the big guns away from us so we can make a bigger hole in this base.

>>41519954
>And then he nodded at the sentiment 'Eadga was expressing.

"You can say THAT again, Edgar."

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519960

File: 1501386428200.jpg (364.12 KB, 1000x995, c9502f1d5c90138993105fdfd9d1e1…)

>>41519918
>>41519950

<Whoosh!


>CRASH!


Areanu's failure to see the embers as they'd built was now coming back to bite her in the ass, the draenei taking a localized explosion straight to her chest as opposed to her generalized one; bracing herself earlier paid off as she was merely staggered by the blast, letting out a pained gasp, but Emma's followup would be enough to knock her back in earnest. She kept her grip on her hammer, but only just as she was sent into the wall herself with a shuddering crack.

>>41519953

"It depends; do you want to explain how your heart can be stilled and yet you feel not the touch of the holy Light?" the paladin shot back, tightening her grip on her hammer and half-stepping forward to rejoin the fray, half-slumping out of the crater in the hull that the combined attack of Jo and Emma had put her into. The cloven-hooved alien was at least winded on top of the bleeding; the tide of the battle had changed fast.

>>41519956

Well, shit, guess he hadn't gotten clear beforehand after all. Areanu almost felt sorry for him, but that was before she remembered the jab he'd directed at her about being able to lift her hammer, and the regret was gone as she muttered something under her breath about snoozing and losing; the rest of the quip was probably in that gob of blood she spit to the side as she readied herself for round two, should it come.

Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519965

File: 1501387746485.png (218.37 KB, 600x750, 3f3af95b01066f4a4032d3e1a36995…)

>>41519956
>>41519960

>Jo squirms her way out of the area she'd been shoved into by the detonation and shakes herself a bit to get back into things


>>41519950
>>41519953

>She groans a little and shakes off the dust

>she was a little worse for wear, but it took more than that to take the myobu of fire out!
>...well, former Myobu of fire.

>she looked to the other two


>She looks around to assess the situation, seeing Jon on the other side of the deck


>she briefly looks to the other two


If you guys can do some damage to the honestly kinda hot horned lady and hold her off, I should be able to get the other guy who's way over there, can get back to help you depending on how it goes!

>>41519956

>She then grins a bit before rushing over towards where Brond Jon was, surprisingly nimble despite her wounds


>She reels back her fist and it becomes engulfed in flames before she shouts


Fox girl punch!

>and throws a straight superman punch towards the assassin

Emma Frixell!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519967

File: 1501388686051.jpg (77.2 KB, 960x722, handcannon.jpg)

>>41519953
>>41519956
>>41519960
>>41519965

> Emma listens to Jo, because she seems to have some good ideas, nods, and pulls out the Hand Cannon. The safety clicks out of place.


> Lock on! Sadly, she only had ordinary shells-- the replicator and armorer both were understandably wary of giving her anything more damaging to a hull than that.


> Emma squeezes the trigger.


> There is a great and terrible noise.

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519970

File: 1501389094893.png (70.61 KB, 394x192, One shall raise, one shall fal…)

>>41519956
>Well it seems that through sheer dumb luck one enemy was taken care of! She'd have called out to someone to cuff the guy, but he's out cold and they still have an angry blue berry to deal with.
>Getting back up on her feet, she responds to the woman as she pops her right arm back into place.

You know how sometimes you set about making something really neat and, as a by-product, you created something else that's very different but also neat?

Like how you're getting it on all kinky like with your hubby and nine months later you get a little bundle of joy because Romeo's rubber had a hole in it?

Yeah, that's my kind. Angels created my breed of undeath by accident, but that also means we're not exactly... 'unholy' either. Can't call something unholy if it's made by the Divine right?

>She grips her knife in her hand and hold it ready in she had defend herself, still shaking off some dizziness from that impact.


Why? You looking to purge "abominations" like me from the world? I mean, you wouldn't be the first, but I'm kinda hoping that isn't the case. I kinda like not being burnt to ash and stuff.

>>41519965
>>41519967
Riiight riiight... just give the room a minute to stop shakeing so much.

Brond Jon!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519971

>>41519970
>>41519967
>>41519960
>>41519965
>thwuck!
>the fox's fiery fist connects against the fallen assassin
>who, as he was already pretty obviously unconscious from the previous blasts, had no reaction to it
>a low groan leaves the alien, but otherwise, he simply remains on the floor a broken heap

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519973

File: 1501390471552.png (231.42 KB, 500x417, tumblr_nl0xx7Zzj11sfyj01o1_500…)

>>41519970
>>41519965

Frimelda's answer gave the draenei pause, at least, as if she was looking for a way to ask the question of "Well if you're divine, and I'm divine, then what the hell am I doing here?"

... Or, hell, maybe that was exactly how it needed to be asked.

"... I have no quarrel with you if you're not borne of fell magic," she finally continued hesitantly. "Not personally." The sound of leather twisting on itself could faintly be heard, the rattle of metal loosely clicking against metal as she tightened her grip on her hammer. "I bought my freedom from a cruel man in exchange for claiming the bounty on this ship. I have a duty to my people- to my family- to find my way home to them. That is why I must do this." There was a long pause, as if simply saying it out loud gave her pause, made her question if she was really doing it for such altruistic reasons or if they had been born of fear and selfish thinking all along. "... I'm sorr--"

>>41519967
>>41519971

>BANG!


Emma's coup de grace would succinctly interrupt the alien's heartfelt reasons for her attack on the ship, driving into her breastplate and knocking the wind right out of her to send her back into the hull before she would even have a chance to get another holy shield up. Her legs shook as she struggled to remain on her hooves, gritting her teeth as she tried to rally for another drive, but the pendulum had firmly swung in favor of the defenders by now.

Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519976

File: 1501391196728.png (142.98 KB, 500x500, 91d171fabba197071ebb6f43f19587…)

>>41519971

Oh...whoups.

>She rubs the back of her head a bit and hums


guess he wasn't as durable as I took him if he didn't get up from before..,.

>She'd honestly expected to see him stumbling up from the explosions before she even got to him


>...she sometimes forgot not everyone's as hardy endurance wise


>Jo quickly casts a portal spell to attempt to dump the unconscious man into the brig


>>41519973

>Jo's big ears perked up and she listened in to what was being said...


>But then Emma practically bolted the Draenei into the hull


>Jo tugged the collar of her shirt


<"sheesh"


>The fox held a hand up as she looked to Emma


>She coughs and scratches the back of her neck


>>41519970
>>41519967

>Jo coughs a bit


Guys guys, let's try to talk if she's still willing alright?

Emma Frixell!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519983

File: 1501393622064.jpg (734.04 KB, 850x1133, curious.jpg)

>>41519970
>>41519973
>>41519976

>Her hands are shaking as she lowers the Hand Cannon, putting it back in its holster.


>The hammer, likewise, lowers from guard position.


>Slowly, a datapad comes out. Maybe if that head-up could talk, too? Ah, well, the tinny sound of the datapad's text-to-speech would do for now.


"Opponent stunned. ... You can explain faster than I. If they are not willing, I apologize."

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41519984

File: 1501393681892.png (55.67 KB, 169x243, ready to go.PNG)

>>41519973
>>41519967
Wouldn't say divine buuuut--

>Frimelda flinched as shot makes contact with the woman and clearly puts her on her last legs. A captive sent to deal with the Lost Light, using prisoners as weapons was low, disgusting. This had to be related to the empire somehow, in which case...


>>41519976
>>41519983
>Exactly what she was thinking.

So that's what it's about, right then! It's up to you how these next few moments are going to play out!

>With a sigh, she sticks her knife back in her boot and the zombie lays out Areanu's options for her.


We're either gonna keep going until one of us ins't gonna get up anymore. A lot harder to get done in my case hun. Or you're gonna set that hammer aside and we can work something out that helps you more then your current arrangement. While we get you patched up of course.

You said you have a duty, to your people and your family. Well I'm in the same boat.
<"Ha, I love using that one."
Everyone on this ship's family to me too, and I will fight to a second and even third death it if means keeping them safe... though that doesn't means I won't look for a more peaceful way to resolve this if I can help it. Brain's still fresh in this skull and reasoning's not going anywhere soon.

>She let that sink in for a moment. Sometimes people in this situations were so broken that they honestly thought that they had no other choice but to fight to the death. Though Frimelda felt that this horned blue berry wasn't such a person. Not too late to safe her then.


So, what's it gonna be?

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520043

File: 1501438484843.jpg (142.95 KB, 1024x829, exarch_yrel_by_blackdaisies_da…)

>>41519976
>>41519983

She looked confused for a second as the pirates drew back, actually extending the first olive branch to her, the one that had attacked to begin with. It wouldn't take a psychiatrist to tell that she was visibly shaken by the show of faith, the willingness to trust...

>>41519984

... to the point that even the reanimated girl that had been at the brunt of her attack was willing to negotiate with her. She wanted to believe, by the Naaru's light she wanted to believe them... but how could anyone the Empire considered to be such a threat operate on a basis of faith?

The same way your people have lived on faith for all these centuries.

It would probably be nigh impossible to tell in the outside world which part of her internal monologue had rattled her like that, but rattle her it had. "... how do I know I can trust you?" she finally asked, throwing out one final defense, probing that one last shadowy corner of paranoia and misplaced fear, the draenei almost afraid that nothing would be there and she would be allowed to feel hope. Even as she said it, the ever-looming specter of Sledge returned to the back of her mind, his threat of what should happen should they attempt to escape returning. Well... this wasn't technically an attempt to escape. He would know where to find her, which almost seemed even worse. "... and how do you know I won't just make things worse for you than they already are?" she concluded forlornly.

Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520073

File: 1501453305406.png (177.66 KB, 600x750, d2446f92c98fe592295e26280b90e1…)

>>41520043
>>41519984
>>41519983

>Jo scratches the back of her neck as she walks closer to the blue horned woman while rubbing the back of her neck a bit


Well I guess that's the thing, we don't have a lot to offer in terms of proving you can trust us but...

>Jo scratches the back of her neck and chuckles a little bit to herself


At the end of the day, we've got bounty hunters and imperials after us all the time anyway, adding one more person to our rag tag group can only really improve our chances

<"Especially given we were going to fire Todd for trying to sell us Skyrim again..."


but I can say is we can relate to you, it's a ship full of people who've either gone off into space to protect their families...or have been separated from their families already by the Jupiter Empire. We don't have proof that you can trust us but we have families too. For some people the crew of this ship even is their family.

>She rubs the back of her head and coughs a little


As for making things worse...look, whoever sent you is going to send more forces to attack and raid us whether you stay or not and we're going to keep fighting against him whether we're captured or not, but if they continue with hte method of small groups at a time ? At least you'd have strength in numbers here.

Emma Frixell!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520075

File: 1501455506051.jpg (351.55 KB, 1280x1331, ba74507f8d3c47a27990a0dd7e45eb…)

>>41519984
>>41520043
>>41520073

"I don't know. Maybe you can't."

> She breathes slowly.


"Maybe it's best we all disperse. Run. Go to places inhospitable to anyone but the individuals going there."

> She leans on the alchemist's rod.


"to use salty words said in the mess, fuck that. it'd be no better than being left in the cryochamber."

"i'd be the first to admit you can't trust me, that i can't trust you either. but i can't trust anyone else, so fuck it,
you'll do."

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520089

File: 1501457859585.jpg (75.9 KB, 612x1024, 6a001f8faf59910cefa1e32df327a1…)

>>41520043
>>41520073
>>41520075
>With the other girls chipping with their own words, there wasn't much Frimelda could add that wasn't a repeat.

Like they said, we can't go singing praise of ourselves without it sounding like bullshit so really... yeah you place faith in us, we place faith in you?

Seems like a win win to me. You got more buddies watching out for you and we get a new addition to the big ol family!

Jesse Masell!Ren/VL7f/QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520090

File: 1501457979987.png (367.66 KB, 437x496, Hmm.png)

>>41519944
>>41519957
>>41519954

Pfft. I can make some noise. You won't need to worry at all about that.

>Not, like, a ton. He wasn't a demolition specialist, but sabotage was relatively easy, just break the shit that looked important. But he could kick up enough stink to be distracting. He was pretty used to that by now, after all. Romeo Squadron was a new term for him, and who or whatever it was...was too big for the shuttle. Another Cybertronian maybe? The last one he'd encountered had been a huge help, so he'd be inclined to believe that any other tagalong would be hugely useful.


>So Jesse sat in his seat and fidgeted. Soon they'd be planetside and soon he'd be able to help all the more with pushing the Empire back until they had nowhere else to go. They would fight, and they would win!

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520099

File: 1501459627489.png (1.04 MB, 706x900, __bellows_and_chamber_suisei_n…)

>>41519936
>>41519942
>It seemed it was time, everyone was ready to go - or as ready as they'd get, anyway. Saya was headed to the cargo door already and Bolone was, well... seemingly a little better now? She couldn't tell. There was always a little nervousness before heading out into open ground, but it was something that she was used to.

Ready enough!

>Just a final check of her hair, to make sure it wouldn't flop down in front of her face or anything, and she was good to go, standing up and wandering over. It was times like this, now that he wasn't floating around, she realised just how tall she could be to some people...


Don't sweat it too much. We'll get in, get out an' then move on to the next thing. Prob'ly a good thing you aren't gonna be floatin' around, that might draw some eyes. If you're feelin' a little antsy in the meanwhile though, I can always whip ya out a stun gun.

>The chatter helped her keep calm, though she knew she'd have to keep it down once they were outside. Nerves still hit her though, especially since she wasn't sure how she'd fare after the last trip out.


Besides, no giant black bugs here, right? We'll be fine.

>And with a pat on Bolone's shoulder, she moved on past and headed out to the door herself.

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520151

File: 1501466611787.jpg (51.3 KB, 675x380, 150817_header_yrel_cinematic.j…)

>>41520073
>>41520075
>>41520089

Areanu's hammer rang loudly against the deck as she allowed it to drop, leaving only one hand on the shaft as the crystal head landed heavily in stark contrast to the sudden lightness in her heart. The draenei took a deep breath, slowly nodding as she looked between all of them. "... thank you," she finally managed, the faintest hint of tears welling in her eyes as she finally allowed herself to indulge in that hopeful feeling she hadn't known for so long. Somehow, finding her way home suddenly seemed that much closer... though it didn't change the fact that, in her mind, it was now up to her to prove herself to them. "If you think it necessary I be put in custody for now," she continued after another deep breath to steel herself, "I will comply with that. It is only fair."

Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520168

File: 1501469636747.png (177.66 KB, 600x750, d2446f92c98fe592295e26280b90e1…)

>>41520075
>>41520089
>>41520151

I don't think that'll be needed, let's just get you back to the Medbay with the others from our side, okay? We can get you over on the MAARB over there if it's not wrecked from the blast.

>Jo walks over to the damaged MAARB and tries to get it to start but it just starts to making a whirring noise of the magnets in it starting to work before a loud "KA VOOOT" and shutting down


...Well at least the mp3 player in it still works.

>She does a bit of working to tear it out as music plays


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K80HN7rInvw
~♪Everydrop of water in the sahara desert says it all, it's a Miracle~♪

I'll get somebody to come around with their car...

>She notes reaching into her pocket to pull out a mini-data pad


We've got a code 113, standard "Heel-Face"protocol.

>She folds her arms and huffs briefly


I don't know why it's called that, I think the boss watches too much wrestling...

Narrator!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520174

File: 1501470934279.jpg (168.52 KB, 790x1060, bandai-mg-1-100-ms-05b-zaku-i-…)

>>41519957
>>41520090
>>41519944

>While Romeo Squadron's Zaku's would be dropping right into the thick of the military base as they started to enter into the atmosphere and the LAAT would find a good drop off point for the group


>Romeo Squadron would immediately be met by the few mobile suits that were present on the base


>Funnily enough, some outdated Zaku 1's, for once they'd have the upper hand, for now at least



>>41519637
>>41519761
>>41519754

>The cloaked ship would land near by an entrance to the building opposite of where the attack was taking place


>A diagnostic drone they'd sent out prior would be quickly transmitting data to the group containing access codes to the base


>Considering the thing was still functioning, they might as well call the thing the Little Drone that could.


>Now an important question is if it could still survive getting in and getting the cameras off of them for their initial entrance.

Emma Frixell!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520188

File: 1501473847495.jpg (76.84 KB, 400x565, wut.jpg)

>>41520089
>>41520151
>>41520168

>Emma listens, and nods, finally put away the rod.


"i just got out of medbay. i suspect the doctors will insist on being furious."

[SenDen0h] [whisper.to:BlueDragonSamurai]
Arrived. integrating with attacking pod to retrieve telemetry and flight data, stand-by for briefing.


"that said, Wolfie may seat up to two, if speed is of the essence."

> With that, she walks up to the pod, climbs into the cockpit, and integrates--

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520189

File: 1501474075137.png (572.07 KB, 871x490, Areyouserious.png)

>>41519942
>>41520099
>As the others headed over, Saya opened the cargo door before turning to face the others.
Alright, let's head out, I got us closer than I thought we can get.
So that should help us out a good bit.
>>41520174
>Taking out her datapad, she looked over the info that was being sent by the drone, before smiling.
And it's a bit easier for us.
We have codes coming in from a drone that will help us get in to the place.

Emma Frixell!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520193

File: 1501474641284.jpg (355.24 KB, 850x680, kneltdown.jpg)

>>41520188

> The floral shape of the pod's entry drill shudders and moves, briefly causing a whistling sound and a decompression alarm until she lenses it all the way back open. A cutesy voice comes out over the pod's speaker systems:


"Sorry!"

> What BDS receives is several logs, including lots of flight data and a point of origin, as well as the fact that it is registered to a being known as "Sledge".


[SenDen0h] [Whisper.to BlueDragonSamurai] No idea how it found us. collusion? scout probes?

>With that, the systems all die again, she stumbles out of the cockpit, and staggers around uncertainly before standing up fully and nodding.


"Ah!"

>That voice like grinding gears again. She winces and goes to pick up her datapad.

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520200

File: 1501476019714.png (93.29 KB, 194x735, 0b501fe47d78b4d81351d41d32a36e…)

>>41520151
As a formality we'll have ta yes. At least until we get your paper work sorted out and set you up with a proper room.

>With a big grin to show off her sharp teeth, Frimelda happily takes it upon herself to walk up to Areanu and hold out her right hand for a handshake.


Frimelda Hyde, folks call my Major Hyde sometimes. I lead the Trap Disposal Team.

>With her left she points a thumb in the direction of the downed Brond Jon.


What about that guy though, he like you too?

>Of course, since he was passed out they were gonna have to toss him into the brig anyway. At least until they knew where his morals stood. Semi-Open door policy they had, but they still had to filter out the punks with bad intentions.


>>41520168
>Heel-Face Protocol. Alas, if only she had one more vote, she could have gotten it called the "Turned" Protocol. Ah well, win some lose some.

>>41520188
>>41520193
>It took a moment for a response to get back to her. Though it wasn't very promising news.

[BlueDrgaonSamurai] With all the ships bumping into ours I'd be half inclined to say it was dumb luck. If it wasn't for that fact it drilled into the hull. Someone was targeting us for sure. As for whom, I'll have to do some digging see if I can't find out more about this Sledge character.

Though you're gonna have to leave that there until I get a team to fix that hole... Gotta figure out a way to stop that from happening again...


>She suspected that the new arrivals would know a fair bit as well once they got to talking.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520202

File: 1501476585023.jpg (50.03 KB, 339x426, download (16).jpg)

>>41520099
>it wasn't just that Vi was tall, but that Bolone was pretty short himself, meaning she more or less towered over him when they were standing near each other
>not that Bolone minded in the least that he was looking up at her, but for once he wasn't entirely in the mood to focus on that

.....

>well, maybe a little

>but it was hardly the right time or place

>after stumbling a bit from her encouraging back pat, Bolone watched Vi exit the ship, then closed his eyes and slowly inhaled again, steeling his nerves one last time

>like she said, they'd just go in and out and not look back
>meaning he'd have to stay focused and not get distracted by the facility they were in, or anyone else around them
>they could do this
>he could do this

>with a slow exhale, he followed Vi out of the ship, catching up to her and flashing her a brief confident smile, just to let her know that she'd gotten through to him


>>41520174
>>41520189
>staring at the facility itself, it didn't look too overly complex
>it was just a matter of finding a secure entrance into it
>though as Saya was getting the schematics for the layout, Bolone took a couple of steps back and peered upwards, just to see if there were any cameras sweeping about
>if there were, they might be compromised already

Tekhartha Zenyatta!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520212

File: 1501478775562.jpg (141 KB, 1024x919, zenyatta_by_mentally_vacant-d8…)

>>41519926
>The more Elliot said, the clearer the image of what this dream meant was in Zenyatta's mind.

"So they are fighter craft that you have encountered in the past..."

>The nudity thing was also something that Zenyatta was expecting. That was a common feature of this kind of dream, after all.


"The good news, Elliot, is that this dream does not represent anything being significantly, urgently wrong with you. From what I am hearing, it is a reflection of the anxieties that are a very normal, natural part of an occupation as stressful as yours."

>The look on Elliot's face told Zenyatta that he may have been a bit disappointed at such an unexciting answer.


"Would you like a more detailed breakdown? It may help you identify things about yourself that you did not yet realize."

Elliot Granger!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520219

File: 1501480103660.png (1.45 MB, 1024x1448, _stardew_valley_sebastian_yuka…)

>>41520212
>Things about himself that he didn't realize...

"..."

>Elliot looked down at the coffee table and thought on what Zenyatta was offering. Did he really want to know things about himself that he didn't yet? What kind of dark secrets could he uncover like this?

>On the other hand, something like this could be the first step to learning to be less of a nervous wreck. If he could only figure out precisely why he was so terrified of engaging with people, especially the opposite sex.
>Elliot looked up from the coffee table, his face filled with shaky confidence, but confidence nonetheless.

"Sure. L-Let's hear it!"

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520285

File: 1501513198408.jpg (246.27 KB, 1024x1024, doodles___yrel_by_monorirogue-…)

>>41520168
>>41520188
>>41520200

"Areanu," the draenei replied, accepting Frimelda's handshake firmly, "Paladin of the Hand of Argus." It would be hard to miss the way her face twisted ever so slightly at that last part, as if the name had dredged up some painful memory. Nevertheless, she continued, Jo's technical difficulties shaking her from the harmful reverie long enough for her to glance over before then following the zombie's line of sight to Brond Jon and continuing. "... I can't say for certain," she finally admitted. Never mind her personal feelings on the man; who was she to decide his convictions based on what little conversation they'd had together? Maybe he hated the Empire just as much as they did and she had somehow tread on his feet in the past, only convincing herself that his attitude was without provocation. All were equals in the Light.

"... that does not mean I would object to separate cells."

Some were just a little more equal than others in her eyes.

Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520324

File: 1501526253818.png (154.96 KB, 630x560, e15b581a02956bf5a8956ae45e29cf…)

>>41520188
>>41520200
>>41520285

>Eventually, what's blatantly a cybertronic van drives up, seemingly driven by a pair of soldiers and a couple of droids


Oh that'd be the closest thing we have to an ambulance.

>Jo explains as the soldiers started to put the unconscious allies in the back on stretchers


>looking between Areanu, Jon, and Frimelda


Well, we'll just have to interogate him when he's conscious. For now it shouldn't be a problem giving you guys separate cells. Hell maybe you can bunk with Tim, assuming he hasn't mysteriously teleported away yet!

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520348

File: 1501546649388.jpg (71.49 KB, 600x480, 48866566_p0.jpg)

>Emily stood at the entrance to the medbay, a sheathed Ninjato in her hands and a set of superlight class power armor (usually just called a power suit) worn underneath her scrubs and labcoat.
>Though her execution of the Ox guard was nigh flawless, any would-be intruders would see the fear in her eyes clear as day. As soon as the... "impromptu" intruder alarm went on, Emily had grabbed her blade to stand watch over her patients. If these invaders meant to attack the medbay, Emily could at least fend them off for long enough to be relieved by actual soldiers, right? She wouldn't have to actually take a life herself, she prayed to god.
>Even though the fella hollering into the microphone (What was his name again? Connor? Craig? Carl? Something with a C.) had stopped since then, Emily wasn't completely convinced that the threat was gone.

>So when some kind of cyber-van pulled up in front of the medbay, Emily wasn't going to drop her guard until she saw precisely who came out of the vehicle.

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520350

File: 1501547672607.jpg (47.11 KB, 420x494, Bellows67.jpg)

>>41520174
>>41520189
>>41520202
Well, that's good. Once we get close enough I can probably start pokin' at things, depends what we find an' how simple the power supply is. Last thing I wanna do is shut everythin' off, else we won't be able to get HIDS outta there.

Keepin' a few convenient security doors locked oughta do us some good, though. But uh... gotta get in first, right.

Jeez, it's so damn hot out here...

>Sweat was already beading its way down the side of her face. It was always so humid in these kinds of places which, as a former desert dweller, didn't really sit well with her. The mist helped conceal their position, even if it was only thin, but sticking to the local foliage would help. As for how they'd deal with the cameras...


We can either try to time this an' reach the wall, or I can take 'em out with a static burst from a stun gun. 'Course, they're likely to know somethin's happened if I do... but we'd get a straight shot at sneakin' in.

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520351

File: 1501549119505.png (526.29 KB, 881x834, 1470603813377.png)

>>41520348
>Steeping out of the van is the familiar sight of one of the Med-bay's more frequent visitors.

And here we are, my home away from home! The Med-bay! From paper cuts to lost limbs this is the place to get fixed up good as new!

>Firmelda herself looked like she was in a bit of a scuffle, a few of her stitched undone, but otherwise was a happy zombie.


Ah Emily's here! Hi Em! We got a "Heel-Face" over here, you mind patching her up before we get her set up around here?

Oh and Uh, double check my stitches too? Our introduction to each other was a bit rough.

>Oddly enough Frimelda treated the whole incident as if were a casual misunderstanding, that lead to a bar fight, that lead to an understanding, that finally lead to a friendship. Or maybe she was just that friendly to everyone that wasn't actively trying to kill her.

Tekhartha Zenyatta!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520356

File: 1501551447788.jpg (471.58 KB, 1000x1000, sd_by_jevi93-da24trz.jpg)

>>41520219
"Right then. Let's, as a friend of mine likes to say, 'break it down'."
>Once again, Elliot could practically hear the smile on Zenyatta's face just from tone alone. Though the omnic quickly serious'd back up.

"Being tailed by one of the emperors in person represents the looming threat of the Jupiter Empire hanging over us all. Every action the Jovians take is ultimately an extension of their will, after all. Those two specific models of fighter craft are likely just your brain applying memories of encountering those two fighters in your waking past to the dream scenario. It sounds as though you fought in a conflict prior to this one?"

>Elliot nodded.


"I see. Now, you say that you cannot outmaneuver the emperor regardless of anything you attempt. This sounds like a reflection of how daunting it is to face down an empire as large as the Jovians. Or perhaps is reflects you doubting your own abilities. Whether as a pilot or beyond."

<"I-I'm usually really good at maneuvering and evasion too! People seem to think I'm... seem really impressed with how I can make a starship move."


"And I've no doubt that their high praise is well founded. Now that you mention that, the way that the emperor always seems to be right on your tail may also reflect worries that your skills are not sufficient in the face of the task ahead of you. Of course, this is only an interpretation. Do you believe there is any truth to that assessment?"

<"It does seem pretty bleak... But that's what every one s-... That's how we felt about the Bardonese too."


>Zenyatta simply nodded at this remark, mentally filing away this mention of "the Bardonese."


"You say that the emperor taunts you as he shoots down your starfighter. Can you recall any specific things that he says to you?"

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520358

File: 1501553354321.jpg (113.62 KB, 850x1352, sample_04b7191cc945851e3461178…)

>>41520202
>>41520350
Well the droid is going to be working on the cameras for us but to be safe, we'd better try not to draw attention to ourselves.
>Fanning herself with a hand, Saya was gad she wasn't carrying too much on her as she adjusted the straps of her backpack on her shoulders.
If you two get too overheated out here, just let me know and I'll be able to cool you down.
Now then, let's head off alright?
>Looking around for a few minutes, she started heading towards the base staying close to the trees.

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520509

File: 1501627655152.jpg (61.08 KB, 1280x674, maxresdefault.jpg)

>>41520348
>>41520351

The "Heel-Face" herself wasn't far behind, reliably being followed by a token but nonetheless present retinue of a few security guards (probably keeping a respectable distance after what happened to the first three guys) and having even gone so far as voluntarily agreeing to be put in hardlight cuffs. She furrowed her brow a bit at hearing the bizarre term again, beginning to wonder if it was some sort of insult based on the look of her horns, but she didn't make a stink about it for the moment. She was more confused about the purpose behind this stop-off, Emily's armor not exactly screaming "medic" to the alien and so keeping her in the dark a moment longer; it wasn't helped by the fact that her countenance didn't scream "warrior," either.

Emma Frixell!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520517

File: 1501628429917.jpg (107.44 KB, 653x550, 6f0698c70879b5189f88ed3f0d45be…)

>>41520200
>>41520348
>>41520351
>>41520509

> The real threat keeping her from running off was a few steps behind the token security guards, namely, Emma.


>However, despite her natural paranoia, she wasn't too concerned, for her anyway. There were enough people to stall Areanu while she got out either the Rod or the Hand Cannon.


>So, instead, she was staring at her armor and trying to assess its damage without taking it off.


> For a run of her own armor, this had been pretty good, actually. Compared to the raw materials that had gone into it, the protective factor was much more than the sum of its parts.


> All the same, it wasn't adequate to her needs if proceeding at high speeds and taking explosives to the face was going to be a required factor.


> She waved to Emily, standing under her own power, but a bit shakily. Her hands and arms were covered in bruises and blunt-force shallow cuts that had shown themselves on the way over. Might as well try a new setting on that tts...


"Dr. Nash. Miss Hyde. I'll defer to your judgement."
This post was edited by its author on .

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520536

File: 1501636227793.png (253.18 KB, 472x561, 727rt3.png)

>>41520351
>>41520509
>As Emily saw who was coming out of the van, she began to visibly relax, not holding her Ox Guard quite as firmly as before.
>But the moment that Firmelda uttered the words "Heel-Face", Emily dropped the stance with a clearly audible sigh of "Oh thank God". Now just leaning against the nearby wall and holding the sheath in one hand.

"Sure, uh... I can do that. No casualties?"
>Emily said, taking a moment to look at the heel-face turner in question. She couldn't recall ever seeing anyone of her race before, but there were a whole lot of races out there in the galaxy. Little surprise that she hadn't encountered one of her before.

>>41520517
>Though, Emily couldn't help but smile at the way Emma referred to her .
"'Doctor'? Maybe some day, Emma. I'm just a nurse, but I do appreciate the compliment!"

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520577

File: 1501654439825.jpg (19.76 KB, 173x160, tumblr_inline_nhd92jNwzS1raysw…)

>>41520350
>much like Vi, Bolone was quickly starting to get sick of the humidity sinking in, especially considering he was wearing his usual skintight outfit
>which meant he was already starting to bake from the inside
>so he was more than eager to get inside the facility, and since it looked like there was nothing in their way, he was fighting the urge to just head in alone
>at least the facility would be air-conditioned, or so he hoped
>but even the Empire wouldn't be so cruel to not have AC in a swamp
>right?
>>41520358
>as Saya began to head for the facility herself, Bolone was quick to follow her, speaking up once he caught up to her

So what order should we go in?

I'm assuming Vi stays in the middle, but do you go up front and I bring up the rear?

>he was tempted to make a joke about protecting Vi's rear

>the fact that he didn't was a testament to how serious he was taking this

Cameron!IMFIRESyV2Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520582

File: 1501660070147.jpg (109.39 KB, 1280x800, UJwq0no.jpg)

>>41520174
>Identical voices crackled over comms from the rapidly descending squadron of Zaku-2s, each echoing similar disbelief.

Are those...

No WAY.

>Even as they begin to open fire, rifles thundering as they move to take out the more primitive suits, their chatter continued.


I don't think I'll ever get used to those goofy heads.

I know, right? I-

>Abruptly, their leader spoke up, comms coming from the lone Zaku-2 that wasn't in the standard green (aside from the hastily added white pauldrons on the rest), but rather in the distinct red, white, and blue colors of a Gundam. His voice was the same, but his tone was sterner, and held more weight.


Focus, people!

>>41519957
>>41519954
>>41520090
>Joel's helmet clicked on, somehow effortlessly managing to swallow his long hair instantly.

Landing in no time, people! Let's make some pretty lights for the sneaky boys.

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520586

File: 1501675282529.jpg (79.24 KB, 540x558, tumblr_nterdpkooZ1uuaqt0o2_540…)

>>41520536
No major casualties no, but I also got Craig and Jim in the back of the van to take care of, who could use a more serious tending to.

>She points at the van as the two are unloaded and brought into the med-bay proper.


Craig's KO'd from a hammer blow to the head and'll probably have a hell of a headache when he wakes up. And Jim's gonna need his system flushed of some sort of paralysing agent.

>>41520509
>Motioning to Areanu as she takes a set in her chair and removes her jacket to get ready to get her own stitches assessed, she explains to Emily what care she'll need as well.

Our new friend here's got bullet wounds and cuts that need looking after as well.

>>41520517
>And finally Emma... Emma.... well.

And this one here launches herself out of a zoid at hundred fifty kilometres an hour. Which was really cool to watch. I should try that out myself sometime!

>The zombie lets out a hardy laugh at her own joke... hopefully it was a joke. You never know with her.
This post was edited by its author on .

Logan Nash!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520615

File: 1501698475616.jpg (65.41 KB, 426x502, Notaspy_normal.jpg)

>>41520174
>>41520582
"With pleasure!"
>Logan said, his visor and mask once again closing over his face, and a hand hovering over one of his weapons. Though, he had to be sure of just one thing.

"Check, one two."
>He had to make sure the vox caster was on. How was he supposed to tell the ringies what for if they couldn't hear him?

'Eadga Trukknomanca'!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520623

File: 1501699336620.jpg (35.93 KB, 350x299, attachment.php.jpg)

>>41520615
>>41520174
>>41520582
"You'z loud and klear, humie!"
>'Eadga said, standing up and making for one of the LAAT's doors. Too many times back home did Eadga have to repair some git's deffgun because he kept smacking his fellow orks with it and someone smashed it up out of frustration. Since he didn't want his darling getting smashed up, he elected to give the humies a wide berth.

>Then he just kinda hopped up and down on his heels like a kid about to be taken to the candy store. Finally, a right, proppa fight! The holodeck could only sort of scratch the itch, and it always felt a little hollow. But this? THIS sort of thing was what an Ork lived for!

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520756

File: 1501797644010.jpg (125.74 KB, 1280x720, Bellows136.jpg)

>>41520358
Sure hope we're not out here long enough to worry about that heat... phew...

>Wiping the sweat from her brow, she started to move forward through the brush. Swamps happened to be her least favourite kind of place, though thankfully this one wasn't near-poisonous or full of toxic fumes.


>>41520577
>As long as they kept the conversation low, things would be fine for now. Once they got into the facility, words could well end up a luxury they couldn't afford, and even out here there was the chance to run into patrols. Things were going well though, for all the trouble the empire usually gave this first step was proving to be much easier than the typical outing.

Whatever ya decide, choose it quick. We're comin' up on the fence...

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520757

File: 1501798168796.jpg (26.1 KB, 159x155, 11.jpg)

>>41520577
Hmm
>Stopping in her tracks to think, Saya looked over to Bolone before nodding.
At least until we reach the place and get inside.
Then we should stick closer together and not walk in a line.
I don't know how much ground we'll need to cover til we get there so we should be careful.
>>41520756
Yeah but don't forget we have to head back through all this on the way back out.
>Looking at the fence, she looked back and nodded.
Then we should go over it then.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520758

File: 1501801485485.jpg (24.83 KB, 190x188, tumblr_inline_nhd92tyChf1raysw…)

>>41520757
>Bolone wasn't all too sure about Saya's reasoning there, but she was more or less in charge of this, so he'd have to trust that she knew what she was talking about
>>41520756
>so he hung back and let Vi move up in front of him, and surprisingly didn't take the opportunity to stare
>instead he looked back the way they came, just to make sure they weren't being followed, before walking through the murky swamp behind Vi and Saya
>at the mention of approaching a fence, he leaned over to try and see what it looked like, if only to know how they'd go about climbing it

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520767

File: 1501813866901.jpg (108.18 KB, 1280x720, Bellows22.jpg)

>>41520757
>>41520758
Dunno how your legs are, Miss Bunny, but most've us can't exactly jump over the thing, an' certain pink glowy flight's been banned for now. Gettin' out again'll just be a hassle if we gotta climb it, so...

>Approaching the fence from an ill-maintained bushy area, she reached out with her arm and let the mild orange glow of the omni-tool come to life around her wrist, selecting with her fingers the small cutters and immediately getting to work cutting open a small hole. Thankfully the grass was long here, and the cameras likely wouldn't pick up on it if she kept it low enough to duck through.


Right... phew, there. This way we've got a place to run through on the way back.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520770

File: 1501814956459.jpg (26.23 KB, 155x153, 10.jpg)

>>41520758
>>41520767
...
Ok I get why you said that, but still why?
>Watching as Viveka started to cut a hole into the fence, she looked around for any patrols that might pass by.
Alright but I think that if we're going to be running out, it might be better for Bolone to fly us to the ship to get us out faster.
But this is good for getting us in though.

GM and Tim!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520797

File: 1501820821893.png (341.29 KB, 650x445, But+there+will+probably+be+stu…)

>>41520758
>>41520767
>>41520770

>after they got over the fence they'd be met by three things


>One patrol circling what looked like an odd sort of ...lake of tar, they didn't seem to be wearing any armor whatsoever strangely enough


>they were also directing a few prisoners towards the "Tar", rather peculiar


>A massive door with a keypad and data pad connector on the front of it

>which is where the keycodes the diagnostic drones had uploaded to Saya's data pad and probably Vi's omni-tool would come in handy

>Also Tim

>Tim was just standing there with a sub sandwich in his hand moving it towards his face...
>When he notices the three there

Oh hey Saya, raiding the stronghold?

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520806

File: 1501822216431.jpg (20.57 KB, 320x241, download (21).jpg)

>>41520767
>>41520770
>Bolone kept his eyes focused behind them while Vi focused on getting through the fence, thankful that they had gone undetected up until now
>though he did keep an ear to the conversation, and had to wonder just what the deal was
>why did Saya always seem to be on a different page than who she was talking to?
>he wasm't sure if the three of them could really work as a unit if they didn't get on the same track soon
>>41520797
>once an opening was made, Bolone followed the other two through, growing more uneasy as they approached
>though before he could really take in their surroundings and make any suggestions on what to do, Tim spoke up

-?!

>causing Bolone to jolt and freeze up, staring at him


.....

>a number of questions ran through his head at that point

>were they compromised already?
>who was this guy?
>how did he know Saya?
>did Saya know him?
>what were they supposed to do?

.....

>in the end, Bolone simply slowly turned to look at Saya, trying not to look too worried


...there is a simple explanation for this, right...?

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520813

File: 1501822783720.jpg (7.82 KB, 259x194, download.jpg)

>>41520582

>The Zaku 1's aren't able to keep up with Romeo Squadron's fire, but even as they're eliminated there's suddenly a revving noise...


>One of the Zaku 1's comes revving through on an absolutely MASSIVE Motorcycle!

>The Red and black custom Zaku seemed to be modified with a claw hand and a massive high frequently blade, no doubt this was one of those "Vamp Types"
>The motorcycle it rode atop was purple with yellow accents

Elliot Granger!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520816

File: 1501822900380.jpg (588.3 KB, 1200x1582, tumblr_o32c0cnoxz1tk3yw3o1_128…)

>>41520356
>So far, Zenyatta's interpretation of Elliot's dreams wasn't revealing the kind of answers he was thinking it was. It all seemed to boil down to "You're nervous about the Jupiter Empire". The nuances of it, such as doubting his own abilities and the bit about not being able to do anything about the enemy were fairly new ways to think about it, though. Specific aspects of being worried about the JE that he hadn't considered before.

>That last question, though. The taunts all came rushing back to him, but this time the memory didn't seem to distress him as much.

"Oh, usually just things I already know about myself. Calling me a coward, a scared little boy with no place in the seat of a starfighter, a wimp, a burden on all the other people aboard this ship, that sort of thing..."

Jesse Masell!Ren/VL7f/QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520885

File: 1501865610112.png (177.6 KB, 441x295, Hmph.png)

>>41520582
>>41520615
>>41520623

I can do pretty lights!

>Jesse chirped up, a confident smile coming across his face as he pulled the hilt of his beam saber off his belt. Just a few more moments and he'd be out there. Doing good, bringing peace, bringing the Empire down!


>He was almost shaking in anticipation, his grip around the hilt of the beam saber tightened as they came in for the landing. Come on come on come on!

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520910

File: 1501884602788.jpg (73.78 KB, 805x712, Bellows81.jpg)

>>41520770
Well, yeah, but it doesn't hurt to have a plan B. Like if Bolone ends up KO'd or somethin'-

>>41520797
>>41520806
>Having moved through the opening she'd made in the fence, it was easy to spot the oddities going on with the tar, but it was probably best to leave that be for now. They weren't exactly well armed themselves, and if there was something up with the stuff she sure as hell didn't want to end up on the bad side of it.

>But there were more pressing matters. Like Tim.

>Bolone's panic was understandable, heck they'd probably all panicked at some point because of this kind of incident - but eventually it becomes almost run-of-the-mill.

Oh, hey Tim.
Don't suppose you'd get the door for us?
Just an in-an'-out job today, no real raidin'.

>There... probably wasn't any sort of explanation she could give that'd satisfy Bolone's concerns. Some things were just... weird.

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520937

File: 1501890845900.jpg (83.4 KB, 442x396, ZZZXX.jpg)

>>41520582
>>41520615
>>41520623
>>41520885
>There were several anti-air turrets and various storage facilities and prisons layed out before them, in part thanks to the drone's earlier sweep thanks to Elliot and Logan's prior concerns.
>while Saya's team got a brief glimpse of a pond of "Tar" the distraction team would be met with quite a different sort of view as they prepped to land and roll out, even as Romeo Squadron fought against the mecha forces...

>...an entire lake of "tar". it bubbled, it writhed, it wiggled its way out from the inner workings of the military compound

>Cuffed prisoners were brought out into the lake and submerged
>With each submergence the lake would almost seem to squirm to writhe..
>and then...to growl, to roar
>many of them simply vanish into the mass, but the Guards directed the next to the lake...

Alright Prisoner 112 WLF, get in
>The prisoner's nervous at first, and tries to resist, but the cuffs he has on seem to sap his strength, prevent him from retaliating...and he gets hit by the butt of the guard's rifle into the mass of "tar"
>The prisoner's health was definitely surplus to the requirements
>This time, it's different, the tar roars and growls, and howls
....a massive mouth appears in the writhing mass, ready to reap the whirlwind....
>And then the mass stops and the figure walks back out, but it's...different, covered in the goo and with the massive mouth from before but on a smaller scale attached, it quickly tries to attack the guards, before they push a button, sending a shock through the...creature, hard to say if it were really the man seen before, and pacifying it.

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520949

File: 1501901627276.png (192.9 KB, 540x593, tumblr_nghudyv5cK1sakdoto1_r1_…)

>>41520536
>>41520586

Areanu took the opportunity to give the medic an awkward half-smile and a brief opening of the palm and flick of the wrist that was about as good a wave as she could manage while cuffed and under guard, as if confirming she was the one being talked about and simultaneously apologizing for the aforementioned light (ha ha.) trauma to Craig's cranium. "Pleasure," she chimed in; no reason to be unpleasant while the formalities were seen to, really.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520955

File: 1501906566075.jpg (157.79 KB, 540x675, tumblr_nqi5keFUxF1sqwgulo1_540…)

>>41520797
.....
>Blinking, she looked over to Tim with a blank look on her face. Bringing her hand up, she placed it over her face as she let out a sigh.
Hi Tim.
Look, we're just here to get something and we'll be on our way out.
Could you please not call any attention to us?
>>41520806
Don't worry, he's just a friend that ends up in these kinds of situations.
>Letting out a sigh, she looked over to the "Tar" and raised an eyebrow before casting her gaze back over to the building.
I'll ask about that over there at another time.
>>41520910
Well that's true I guess.
But we really should hurry up before someone else comes along and all four of us get in trouble.
>Glancing over to the tar, she made sure to really make a note of it to find out about it later.

Erevor, Frozen Dawn!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520970

>>41520949
>>41520586
>>41520536

"That incident in particular, I am told, is why I should defer to you."

> More specifically several of the guards said she should 'probably get that looked at'.


>She didn't see the problem; she'd taken plenty of small-arms fire before.


>And most of her... blood, for lack of a better term-- was still inside, where it was supposed to be.

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520972

File: 1501939644428.jpg (56.61 KB, 910x632, Yeah+snippy+_276fa38e524a4b99b…)

>>41520910
>>41520806

Oh, Vi! S'been a minute, and sure sure I'll get the door

>Tim taps his chin for a moment as he thinks...


If anyone asks you guys beat me to a bloody pulp, okay? Rather not get beaten with an energon tazer by the superiors again.

>He pauses


oooor thrown into the spawning grounds. Again.

>>41520955

Wasn't planning on it.

>He pauses for a moment


Hey before you go in there, it's dangerous to go alone.

>He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a music player and a portable high powered speaker


Take this, the player's filled with classical cybertronian jaAms, I know that doesn't seem to help much, but trust me on this one okay?

>He then walks over and pushes his hand to the access panel and the large metal door opens up

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41520990

File: 1501947428674.jpg (79.41 KB, 960x720, tumblr_nczzhwbkLn1tmdww6o2_r1_…)

>>41520910
>and Vi seemed to know him too?
>now this was just getting uncomfortably weird
>did he just walk into a trap of some kind?
>>41520955
>Saya's explanation really didn't help his confusion, looking back and forth between her and "Tim" with a bewildered look

...that explains basically nothing, Saya.

>worst was just how casual he was about it

>they were already in enemy territory with the risk of being caught and imprisoned at its height, and this guy was just relaxing like it was another day at work
>>41520972
>and yet he led them right to the entrance with no attention drawn from the ones near the "tar" pit
>and then gave Saya a music player to boot?

>all he could really do at this point was look to Vi for help, gesturing to Tim while still wearing that baffled look on his face

>really, what could be said at this point?

Elliot Granger!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521018

File: 1501957036683.jpg (33.63 KB, 171x172, Emily_^-^.jpg)

>>41520586
>Alright. So everyone was in stable condition, then. If it weren't for the cranial blunt trauma, poisoning and bullet wounds, she'd even say everyone was okay!

"So, new recruit first, you said?"

>>41520949
>Speaking of the new recruit, Emily responded to Areanu's earnest attempt at a wave with one of her own.

"Welcome aboard~"

>>41520970
>Now that she'd gathered about as much info as she needed, Emily constructed a priority list in her head.

"Alright. I'll be seeing miss..."
>Emily raised an eyebrow to the new recruit, as if to wordlessly ask her to finish that sentence for her. Once she'd done so, Emily would continue.

"First, then Firmelda, then Emma. Craig and Jim, I'm gonna send them to another medic for more urgent, individualized medical attention. They're gonna need more than I can give them right now."
This post was edited by its author on .

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521049

File: 1501975899360.gif (911.18 KB, 436x243, tumblr_ntlneoGtKl1sxfvy5o1_500…)

>>41520949
>With the turn order in place, Frimelda plops down on an unoccupied bed and starts to remove her clothes.

Right, thanks Em.

>She can give herself a once over just to give the nurse one less thing to do so she can move on the the next person in line faster.


>>41520949
>>41520970
>For Areanu and Emma, each layer of clothing removed exposed more patchwork skin tones and stitch work underneath. Some busted in the scuffle, which exposed what was underneath, others intact but under strain without the support of the other threads there.

Huh, hit that wall harder then I thought I did.

>She didn't seem to notice until she saw the wounds herself. She even still had that dart jabbed into her side.

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521050

File: 1501982712724.jpg (78.69 KB, 456x577, Bellows117.jpg)

>>41520955
That's the plan, hopefully. I doubt we'll be able to make it in and out without trouble, but here's hopin'...

>>41520972
I don't think that'll be too hard for people t'believe. Sure saves me some time hackin' into the door.

>With a sigh of relief, she scratched the back of her head in thought. Now might be a good time to get some info instead of having to check in on it themselves.


Whatcha mean by spawnin' grounds? Is that the tar stuff they're leadin' people to?

>>41520990
>Bolone's hapless look reminded her of her own at times like this, but at this point she'd become well aware that the galaxy was full of oddities. There really wasn't much to be said, the proof was in the act, but there was something she could say to maybe help him along, pulling him off to the side for a moment.

Look... way I figure it, the Empire's messed with people's heads and bodies enough that there's bound to be really strange shit come along, right? Ya try to get rid of someone's emotions or ya try to enhance their aggression, maybe they screw up sometimes, y'know? An' if that happens to end up wi' someone amoral who don't care which way or the other, well... I'd prefer that to someone who looks to kill ya soon as look at ya, right?

>It was her own way of justifying it to herself, and it had worked so far.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521051

File: 1501982927623.jpg (35.06 KB, 200x192, tumblr_mliiw08kVn1r97hnao8_250…)

>>41520972
Alright, that's fair enough Tim.
>Taking the music player and speaker, she looked them over before placing them in her backpack.
Alright, I'll trust you on this one.
And I'm guessing it has to do with what ever that stuff over there is huh?
>Following behind Tim, she watched him open the door before looking back at Bolone.
>>41520990
Not everything can be explained Bolone.
Trust me when I say that it will save you years of headaches if you don't press into it too much.
And I really mean don't dwell on it too much Bolone.
>>41521050
Yeah.
Makes me wish there were more like him too.
>Letting out a sigh, she folded her arms.
We should really hurry up and get in though.
We can't stay in one place for too long.
>Heading over to the door, she nodded at Tim before heading in and waiting.

AnonymousCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521052

File: 1501985014862.jpg (109.39 KB, 1280x800, UJwq0no.jpg)

>>41520937
>The shuttle coasts in for a brief dropoff, Joel hopping off and making his way forward, promptly catching a good view of the pond's events.

>Joel watches in stunned silence for what feels like minutes, but is closer to seconds.


What the ever-loving mother-fucking taint-chafing shit is going on.

>People go in, most don't come out... God, that was some kind of monster, wasn't it? And a monster that makes monsters, at that. This was some Lovecraftian shit...


>>41520615
>>41520623
>>41520885

>Joel glanced behind himself at the rest of the team, rifle ready and pointing ahead of himself.


Kill it with fire?

>He nods, taking aim as Romeo Squadron fights in the background.


Fire it is.
This post was edited by its author on .

Logan Nash!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521054

File: 1501986884768.jpg (153.17 KB, 811x578, Notaspy_onward!.jpg)

>>41521052
"You fuckin' know it."
>Logan said, echoing Joel's sentiments about inflicting firey death.

>>41520937
>>41520885
>>41520623
>With that, Logan unholstered his weapons and jumped from the LAAT. He was almost giddy as he got ready to deliver a line he'd been sitting on for like, five forevers.

"HOWL, BROTHERS!"

>Logan screamed, his power armor speakers crackling to life to play his "Fuck-Shit-Up Party Mix."

https://youtu.be/6GKFnwanS1I

"TEACH THEM FEAR!"

>The first thing Logan did after shouting his war cry was to look for the nearest batch of gasbags who needed a good ol' fashioned up-fucking.

'Eadga Trukknomanca'!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521057

File: 1501988596415.jpg (14.45 KB, 250x358, OrkBoy1.jpg)

>>41521054
>>41521052
>>41520972
>>41520885
>'Eadga was also quick to jump from the LAAT, but from the opposite door as the rest of the distraction team.
>As he got his Deffgun cocked and ready, 'Eadga also had some words of wisdom for the other members of his fightin' mob.

'LET'S GET STUK IN, BOYZ!"
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH"

>While the black armored humie was looking for gits to chop, 'Eadga looked about for gits that he could dakka real good.

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521059

File: 1501989125186.jpg (173.79 KB, 784x1018, world_of_warcraft__yrel_by_kac…)

>>41521018
>>41520970

"Areanu," she spoke up in reply to Emily's unspoken query, aware of when it was her time to chime in as per the universal social contract. "Miss" was a new one to her, but she couldn't exactly expect the little human to know the title of "Vindicator," now could she? It seemed there was a lot she was going to just have to roll with, a resignation she visibly came to with a soft sigh.

At least she wasn't flying off the handle at every possible perceived slight. That would just be exhausting.

>>41521049

There were elephants in the room, and then there were half-attached limbs. The draenei couldn't suppress a shudder at the sight; one couldn't just forget a lifetime of distrusting anything even tangentially necromantic, but even putting that aside when she had seen for herself Frimelda's attitude and independent nature, it just plain looked gnarly.

Emma Frixell!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521201

File: 1502073211057.png (134.22 KB, 300x300, blank.png)

>>41521018
>>41521049
>>41521059

>Thus decided, Emma nods, and then peels off her armor.


> Her front is basically one big contact bruise. Blunt force trauma is a bitch.


> That said, she sits down and waits, looking it over more carefully while trying to keep her vision clear and her mind straight.

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521209

File: 1502078119126.jpg (94.35 KB, 440x880, 1388957975727.jpg)

>>41521201
>>41521049
>While the next two patients got down to skivvies (even though Em wouldn't ask them to do so yet. She'd usually wait until the patient had some privacy in her examination room. Though Firmelda didn't seem all that concerned about privacy concerning her body), Emily turned to the new recruit and gave her a smile.

>>41521059
"Areanu, then. Now, if you'd come with me to my office? That's where all of my equipment is."
This post was edited by its author on .

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521429

>>41521051

>Tim nods a bit and scratches the back of his head


Feral Klyntar breeding grounds, ya know how corrupt symbiotes are brutal killing machines? turns out my bosses like that.

>He heaves out a groan


If I end up on your ship again, promise to try to see what keeps me getting teleported back to the Empire?

>>41521050

Yeah, Sentient BioMass, multiple symbiotes in that pool.

>He puts his hands behind his back and lets out a short huff


Good luck in your recovery op, yo!

>>41520990

You okay little dood?

>He questioned, tilting his head before leaning back against the wall


>Once the group gets within there's sterile halls, coated in a slick and sleek coat of cobalt colored metals


>Several corridors and rooms up ahead and the signal for HIDs was further up ahead, likely a prison block of some sort

>The initial room they were in had screens comparing the standard citizens and the klyntar biomasses

>Interestingly the natives of this world seemed to have odd abilities, such as the ability to shoot webs and stick to walls


>A few of them wore armor reminiscent of the Earth super hero, Spider-man.


>The corridor ahead of them split into three paths, each leading to a door

>they could either split up or stay together

>But with the messages about the cameras being off in this corridor flicking on, it definitely seemed that, unless they wanted to be caught, they'd have to stick together, the drone in the base could only keep so many cameras off at a time

Brond Jon!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521434

File: 1502165736485.png (182.72 KB, 330x480, flat top.png)

>meanwhile, in the Lost Light's brig...

>uncharacteristically, a very soothing sound echoes across the cavernous halls of the ship's prison

>a stringed instrument plays a slow, mellow tune, coming from one of the cells

>in it, the bounty hunter known as Brond Jon sat on the cheap couch, strumming at the strange instrument in his hands

>the instrument was only two pieces of metal that, when activated, created seven energy strings along a magnetic field
>this kept the instrument in place, one piece being placed on the ground, while the other was held in the musician's hand
>the sounds were dictated by the the musician's finger touching the energy strings, as well as moving the piece in their hands closer or farther away from the one on the ground for pitch
>this created a very unearthly sound, not unlike a theremin, but with more control over the notes being played

>with his rations touched, and the very lax position he found himself sitting on the couch, it seemed like Jon was settling in rather quietly in his jail cell

>there were no (visible) signs of tampering with the walls or escape attempts, the alien seemingly content with just waiting for now

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521441

File: 1502167330146.jpg (82.12 KB, 1153x765, Spider-Bracelet.jpg)

>>41521052
>>41521054

>The guards immediately looked to the people attacking them immediately, the lifted their arms and showed their bracelets, clearly having been stolen and modified from local tech given the Empire hadn't been seen to use anything like it before.


>>41521052

>While the new "born"symbiote came rushing for Joel, clawing and slashing towards him


>It seemed to shoot a stand of the tar material, now clearly reading as a sort of biomass, and tried to pull Joel close to it


>>41521054
>>41521057

>While the Guards push buttons on their bracelets


>They simultaneously shout "TRANSFORM!" before strands of the biomass from before shoots out of the device and covers them


>Cont.

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521443

File: 1502167387338.png (1.05 MB, 1024x1929, Eugene_Thompson_(Earth-12131)_…)

>>41521441
>>41521054
>>41521057

>With the biomass covering and coating them, they now wore an odd, corrupt variant and fusion of standard Jupiter Empire soldier garb and the armor of the people of Planet Spider


>The pair aimed their guns at the Power Armored wearing soldier and the ork before firing, keeping their distance for now


>It was clear that despite wearing the same biomass as the deranged creature bellow, something about the bracelets was giving them a degree of control over it and more sanity...

Johnny!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521447

File: 1502168468332.jpg (92.92 KB, 600x604, engineer___romantically_apocal…)

>>41521434

>One of the Rebellion soldiers walks into the brig and lets out a short sigh, folding his arms as he approached Brond Jon's cell

>The theremin like sound and pitch, while slightly unnerving, didn't seem entirely unwelcoming to the man stepping in

Now as much as the Captain'd like to interrogate every single one of the people who end up here herself, she's busy right now.

>Johnny taps his foot a bit to the odd unearthly sound


We've got a pretty good idea of how the story is from what the blue gal told us, but we figure we might as well ask your story, see how it all matches up.

Sound good, Mister...?

>Johnny actually snaps his fingers and a few nanites form from beneath his feet to make a chair

>John's power wasn't the most useful one, but spontaneous chair generation did have its upsides sometimes.

Brond Jon!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521448

File: 1502168982704.png (103.77 KB, 178x237, good looking.png)

>>41521447
>Jon didn't react with any surprise at the man's appearance
>he hadn't exactly been quiet on his way over, so the experience assassin had heard him coming for quite some time
Jon.

Brond Jon.
>he calmly answered, not showing any indication towards planning any sudden move to escape
>he simply continued to play his instrument, although he messed with a small dial on the top half to lower the sound so they could better communicate
>Jon himself had no trace of anger or venom in his voice, simply speaking to Johnny as if they had met in a bar
And that sounds perfectly fine.

I don't know what Miss Areanu told you, of course, but she didn't strike me as the type to lie about her situation.

Of course, that could be part of her plan... But she doesn't seem like the type to have such "finesse", so to speak.

Johnny!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521450

File: 1502169752436.png (864.48 KB, 800x711, orangineer_by_creepiest-d64qrz…)

>>41521448

>Johnny was a bit relieved that Jon didn't seem to be all that resistant or angry about this at all


>Maybe he didn't have any real love for his employer


>John could get that, he used to work for the Empire himself and heavens knows he harbored nothing but ill will towards them.


Well then, first question, who ya working for and why? Maybe we can run a better deal by you.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521451

File: 1502169949250.jpg (20.57 KB, 320x241, download (21).jpg)

>>41521050
>>41521051
>though Bolone was still very confused by this end result, Vi's explanation did help a bit to give some context for why this person would be acting this way
>considering he was still grasping the extent of the Empire's methods of ruling the universe, anything really was possible if something went awry
>so Tim acting as an inside man for them made sense, though he had to wonder how he could be so openly odd and not be caught by the higher-ups
>>41521429
>and once the door was open, he followed the others along faithfully
>though he briefly stopped when Tim finished speaking, something he said sinking in

...wait, hold on...

Did you just say feral Klyntars?

>he looked back to the tar pit that he initially ignored, then back to Tim, what he said seemingly sinking in


...I really hope you're kidding right now.

Brond Jon!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521519

File: 1502224749403.png (182.72 KB, 330x480, flat top.png)

>>41521450
>Jon answered rather quickly, not really intending to make a big secret out of his goals on the ship
Sledge.
>he answered simply
But I think "who I work for" is the wrong question... Who forced me would be more accurate.

I was a prisoner aboard his ship, much like Miss Areanu of course, and many others. We were sent here as a way to "earn" our freedom, by bringing him as many of you rebels as we could.

Jesse Masell!Ren/VL7f/QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521525

File: 1502228538540.jpg (112.22 KB, 695x552, CHAAARGE!.jpg)

>>41520937
>>41521052
>>41521054
>>41521057

>Christ that thing was unpleasant to look at. It almost seemed vaguely familiar, but he couldn't quite put his finger on where...All he knew was that massive amount of teeth was less than pleasant, and whatever that writhing black shit was, if the empire were shoving people into it, it was probably worth destroying.


>And not just because it was creepy as sin.


>Jesse hopped out of the LAAT after his more eager compatriots and ignited the beam saber, the bright red blade snapping into life as he pointed it outward.


Let's do this.

>And with that, the psychic pseudo-soldier charged forward, willing to find just about anything that looked aggressive and not on his side.

Johnny!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521528

File: 1502231625915.jpg (898.33 KB, 1610x1597, ra_244_by_alexiuss-dagn9w0.jpg)

>>41521519

Sledge...Sledge, that intergalactic bounty hunter? Apparently managed to survive a drawn out altercation with a ranger team?

>Johnny questioned tapping his foot a bit...


Take it our bounties have all been jacked up after the recent activities.

Well I guess it's only right that we offer this-
Whether we keep you on this ship or not, Sledge is going to come after us with more force, you wanna stick around as part of the crew or should we just shoot you back out for Sledge to find you and punish you for failure?

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521530

>>41521525

>A different pair of symbiote troopers get attacked by Jesse, the heat of his blade actually managing to melt away portions of hteir suits


>They still fought on however, one shaping his hand into a blade and jabbing it towards Jesse

Logan Nash!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521533

File: 1502240185488.jpg (387.77 KB, 1351x768, Notaspy_swordcharge.jpg)

>>41521441
>>41521057
>>41521052
>>41521525
>>41521443
>With the battle officially underway, Logan spotted the tar-covered goons who thought to keep him at a distance.
>As the two gasbag troopers started firing and zeroing in on his position, his first instinct was to laugh heartily and and just start charging at full tilt towards them. The boots of his medium-class power armor making rather impressive thuds with each step.
>He didn't seem to bother shooting at them, though. He had full faith in his power armor.

>Just what the hell was that black tar stuff anyway? Maybe Logan would find out when he closed the gap!
This post was edited by its author on .

'Eadga Trukknomanca'!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521534

File: 1502240721757.jpg (75.76 KB, 500x335, Lotsa_Dakka.jpg)

>>41521443
>>41521441
>All the humies seemed to have found fights for themselves rather quickly. Leaving 'Eadga with nobody to dakka!

>>41521525
>>41521530
>The humie with the glowy choppa was in melee, so there was too much risk of dakkaing him.

>>41521052
>Jowl was in melee too. 'Eadga definitely didn't want to hit him with any dakka. He was the Orkiest humie he knew!

>>41521533
>But the hairy canboy with the smaller choppa had a way to go before he reached the ringies up there.
>A brilliant idea came crashing through his mind. He was gonna try some sup.. er... what did the humies call it?
>Super... sup... surpess... suppressing fire!

>Besides. Those two were clearly shooting at him too.


"Noice shootas, ringies!" 'Eadga yelled. "Wanna see mine?"

>Just kidding. Of course they wanted to see his deffgun!

>Eadga braced his feet and threw a quite frankly preposterous amount of bullets their way. That oughta keep them from dinging up that other lad's 'ard suit too much.

Brond Jon!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521635

File: 1502269246333.png (103.77 KB, 178x237, good looking.png)

>>41521528
Among many other tales.
>he replied, before allowing Johnny to state his offer
>which only made the assassin chuckle, stopping his song
>he clicked a small button on the metal piece, causing the energy strings to vanish, and allowing Jon to store the twin metal pieces back into his pockets
>he paused for a moment, but he had no hesitation on his answer
I have been many things in life, but never a rebel I must admit. There is always a first time for everything, of course.
>he stood up from the couch, walking closer tot he barrier separating him and Johnny, and shrugging slightly
After all, of course, I have made my own share of enemies within the Empire, so it's not like I'm treading unfamiliar grounds.

I have no qualms with sharing my skills with your cause.

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521639

File: 1502270123400.jpg (323.77 KB, 1920x1200, 878814-artwork-deviantart-draw…)

>>41521635

While I'm sure you're no doubt unshocked by the fact that you'll be spending the rest of the night in the cell regardless, but before that

>Her folds his arms and lets out a short sigh


Is there anyway for us to ensure you won't just backstab us the moment it becomes convenient for you?

Brond Jon!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521640

File: 1502272072554.png (182.72 KB, 330x480, flat top.png)

>>41521639
>Jon blinks, staring at the guard with a raised eyebrow
I'm not entirely certain how you can ensure such a thing.

I'd find it hard to believe there is a single person on this ship that you could claim with certainty they wouldn't do the same.
>he straightens up slightly and shrugs his shoulders before thinking for a few seconds
I'm an assassin, of course. I have no allegiance to Sledge, not to you or anyone else unless I'm payed to have it.

The Empire has a bounty on my head, and Sledge only pays you in days you're allowed to live, so you find yourselves in a great bargaining position.

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521681

File: 1502330722500.jpg (92.85 KB, 630x712, Engineer_by_alexiuss.jpg)

>>41521640

Well

>John taps his foot and hums to himself briefly...


State your price and I'll talk to the Captain about getting you a position on The Knight's Dawn.

>He leans back and lets out a short sigh briefly mumbling

don't know why they gave that scorpion looking thing that name

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521756

File: 1502380495054.jpg (365.8 KB, 1280x720, 5693342+_f45bf2c54f3619ce4b95f…)

>>41521059
>>41521201
>>41521209
>totally oblivious to the creeped-out stares, Frimelda continues to poke and prod at her own body as she repairs, or at least holds together what she can.

Well better see what's on the tube while I'm here...

>reaching for a remote with her free hand and flicks on the TV.


ARE YOU READY FOR ANOTHER EXCITING, MEGA MIND BLOWING, BRUTAL BLOOD BOILING ROUND OF BRUTAL BADASS BEAT DOWNS AND FURIOUS FAST-PACE FIGHTS?! WHILE DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL BECAUSE WE HERE AT THE ULTIMATE MUSCLE WRESTLING FEDERATION HAVE JUST WHAT YOU NEED!!

WITH IRON DUKE'S PLANS TO OBTAIN THE ULTIMATE POWER OF THE POWER OF THE ULTIMATE MUSCLE NEW EVIL HAS COMES TO TAKE HIS PLACE!!

THE FLAG OF THE RED BULL HAS RISEN AND ONLY ONE MAN and his dog CAN HOPE TO STOP THIS LEGION OF EVIL FROM SWEEPING ACROSS THE LANDS...

THE KING AND HIS ROBOT DOG TEX!!!


>The moment the words 'The King' reached her ears, Frimelda would assulte everyone else's with a shrill fangirlish scream.


Kyyyyyyyaaaaa! It's the King!! You should have stayed home Red Bull! The King's gonna kick your ass with his perfectly toned sexy body~♥

>And as if to respond to her cheering for him, he turns to face the camera with a smile and a wink.


Thank you, thank you very much.

KYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Jesse Masell!Ren/VL7f/QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521757

File: 1502382542276.jpg (108.03 KB, 638x518, Downwardslash.jpg)

>>41521530
>>41521441
>>41521443

>Seems their toothy friend wasn't the only one who'd had a handy helping of that black stuff. The grunts had taken some too...Jesse watches as the pair of black tarred soldiers moved over to engage him and took a great swinging lunge at them. He hadn't really expected anything other than the standard dodging or 'ARGH' but when the suit seemed to melt away from the blade, that raised an eyebrow. All things had a melting point mostly, but for it to happen so quickly-


>It was then that Jesse was reminded about being in a combat situation when the bladed hand shot towards him and his split second job only just managed to stop it from catching him in the chest, instead scraping along his side and leaving a nasty cut in the side of his overalls. No time to sit and worry about the hows and whys, make another attack!


>Whirling the beam saber above his head, he brought in careening down in a vicious slash towards one of the suited goons, before using the momentum to bring it swinging all the way back up at the second guy.

Brond Jon!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521758

File: 1502382558505.png (103.77 KB, 178x237, good looking.png)

>>41521681
>Jon smirked slightly
I believe you will find my prices to be quite fair, of course!

I pride myself in offering the utmost quality at half the price of lesser assassins~!
>he reached into his robes, suddenly wiping out a flyer
>he held it up so Johnny could see through the barrier, showing a varied list of prices and the jobs assigned to them
The cheapest would be simple espionage, of course. I am quite specialized in following targets unnoticed, but for a small extra fee I will extend my services to infiltration as well!

2000 shanix for the first option, 2700 for the second. Price may vary depending on risk of the target, of course!
>he lowered the flyer, gaining more of a grin
The highest prices, of course, involve assassination~!

Ranging from subtle to public spectacles, these tend to reach values over 10 000 shanix.
>reaching up, he taps his chin
If I am to work for you, then... I suppose I am payed whatever your captain chooses to use me for, of course!

I am not against haggling either, of course!

Emma Frixell!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521764

File: 1502390183306.jpg (120.96 KB, 528x600, dot dot dot.jpg)

>>41521756

> ... ... In the terms bandied about in the mess, Emma thought, as we turned in for ANOTHER EXCITING EPISODE OF ULTRAVIOLENCE, what the fuck is this?


"Huh? Are they in combat training with Saiyans, too?"

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521765

File: 1502391571005.jpg (94.07 KB, 992x806, engie__alexander_gromov_by_mas…)

>>41521758

Alright then.

>Johnny's writing down a few things and nods a bit


I'll get the Captain the info, if we choose to move forward with this, you'll have the option of just being in contact with us and on your own ship, or being stationed on the Lost Light herself, or the Knight's Dawn

>Johnny folds his own arms


After all we do need to staff a decent crew size for the new ship.

Brond Jon!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41521985

File: 1502474680393.png (182.72 KB, 330x480, flat top.png)

>>41521765
All options sound good for me~
>Jon bowed slightly as the negotiations seemed to be coming to a close
>Jon turned and walked back to the couch
I look forward to hearing your captain's decision, of course.
>he paused for a moment
Despite what I said earlier...
>he turns his head to look at Johnny
While I may have no affiliations towards your cause, should you or your captain have any doubts about my loyalty towards my contracts: the fall of the Empire is far more lucrative in the long-run to me than the capture of some rebel group.

Tekhartha Zenyatta!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522030

File: 1502482860390.jpg (178.48 KB, 1228x1100, zenyatta-concept.jpg)

>>41520816
>The content of the emperor's taunts didn't concern Zenyatta nearly as much as how Elliot prefaced them. "Things he already knew about himself"? Oh, that certainly wasn't good.

"Now that you have given me these additional details, the image of what this dream is clearer still. It is not only a manifestation of your doubts and fears concerning this conflict, but your doubts and fears concerning yourself as well."

>Just then, Zenyatta heard another knock on the door. A quick look at the time, and Zenyatta realized that that was his 2:30 appointment.


"I would like to give these thoughts about yourself the attention that they deserve, but in order to do that, I would have to dedicate a session to that in particular. When are you available to meet again, Elliot?"

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522126

File: 1502501661767.png (353.03 KB, 633x459, W5cFsAD.png)

>>41521209

"Of course, Sha'tar," Areanu nodded; though unfamiliar with what exactly this woman's role was and more unfamiliar still with all that talk from earlier of what she would hopefully become one day, she was able to glean that she was a healer of some sort, and so granting her the title of one that was born of the Light seemed appropriate enough until the gaps in her knowledge could be filled. In truth, she was a little curious about how these sorts of procedures went- unless this whole thing had been an elaborate ruse by the pirates to get her guard down and the rest of her into an interrogation room, at which point she would have to think fast. The hardlight cuffs would receive a soft tug in either direction as she idly tested durability... just in case deceit needed to be met with retribution.

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522143

File: 1502508629812.png (116.52 KB, 243x267, 1386621796932.png)

>>41522126
>Emily turned to lead the newcomer to her office, down a few halls from the more open portion of the medbay that the others were resting in.

"Sha'tar? I'm... not sure what that means."
>She said, taking a glance at Areanu's handcuffs as she seemed to try and adjust her handcuffs.
>Ooh. That didn't seem necessary at all. Emily's eyebrows drew together at the discomfort she imagined Areanu was feeling.

"I don't think we need to keep those on you. It'll make my job easier too if we uncuff your arms."

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522160

File: 1502512250242.gif (1.86 MB, 853x480, 5e61c499101b54da2d546e55aed8b9…)

>>41521764
>Watching with ecstatic glee as The King continued to chew up the scenery and causing her to swoon with words, Frimelda somehow managed to tear herself away from the screen to look over at Emma.

Well... I mean yeah there's some Saiyan wrestlers too, if that's what you meant by that. Centuria VII being all the rage right now, though her fighting style from what I here is... "interesting."

Just don't talk about her in front of Vi, she'll get either all mopes-ville or right pissed. Depends on how much she's had to drink.

Emma Frixell!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522199

File: 1502531721699.jpg (1016.21 KB, 793x1000, ho hom.jpg)

>>41522160

"Not quite, I mean the--"

> She looks at the move on the undercard, and points to it.


"There. My primary method of sparring is to resort to grapple, due to my superior mass, in order to try and equal Miss Saban."

> Clearly this is important combat data.

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522218

File: 1502565476724.jpg (239.72 KB, 850x1133, __bellows_suisei_no_gargantia_…)

>>41521051
Well, I kinda wish they'd stop that altogether, but y'know... guess it's better than the alternative.

>>41521429
Symbi-..whatnow?
>She at least know what 'symbiote' meant as a broad term, but had no real idea what a 'Symbiote', noun, was. Well, as long as they went inside, they probably wouldn't have to deal with any of that, so Vi moved through the door with Saya to hurry that process up.

>The interior at least would be easy to navigate, especially with the signal guiding them through, but now came the hard part. The images on the walls caught her eye for a moment, but as someone who went into mechanics and not alien biology, she didn't really get what most of them mentioned, but the images of people sticking to walls was a bit weird. Was that something the people of this planet could do...?


>Bah, not important. They could focus on that when they weren't in danger.


>>41521451
>Bolone seemed oddly shocked at the mention of some kind of Clint-Argh creatures, stopping to poke Tim about the issue - but time was of the essence.

Hey! Come on, get away from the entrance before you're spotted!

>Though the fact that he was worried like that said a fair bit about the situation, given that the last time she saw him a little scared it led to giant black bug alien creatures with acid blood.

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522243

File: 1502576342356.png (325.92 KB, 500x616, tumblr_nfdkghqVB71qmuqlpo1_500…)

>>41522143

"My apologies; it is the title we used in the city of my birth for those whose worship of the Light called them to be our healers." Each step she took down the hallway after Emily rang out dully, armor-clad cloven hooves thudding rhythmically against the metal floor. "It seemed only appropriate." It was then that Emily's attention went to her restraints, and Areanu quickly began to realize that if this was an attempt to lure her into a false sense of security in the first place, then even in the worst case scenario she wouldn't really have anything to worry about if they meant her harm. "By the Naaru," she breathed, somewhat staggered by the mental gymnastics she was going through to keep herself on guard even this late into the game. She quickly shook her head to banish the thoughts, nodding afterwards in agreement with the doctor. "If you think it necessary, of course."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522251

File: 1502581984064.jpg (26.1 KB, 159x155, 11.jpg)

>>41521429
Well that explains the music player and speaker then I guess.
And I'll see if anyone on the ship will be able to help you out.
>Patting her backpack, the rabbit looked over to the others before bringing a hand up to her chin.
Hmmm...
>Looking over to Bolone and his reaction, she raised an eyebrow before an idea came to her.
>>41521451
Hey when we get to HIDS I may have an idea for something we can do on the way out. >>41522218
It would make things better huh?
But we should really press on while the drone is making it easier for us.
>Looking at the path ahead, she took a look around at the screens started taking pictures with the camera on her Datapad.

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522253

File: 1502583616587.jpg (70.98 KB, 698x589, tumblr_nsh4lhxvpF1uchjuxo1_128…)

>>41521451

Wish I was, s'pretty fucked up, right?

>Tim notes as he waves to Bolone


Worse yet they've got some of them mimicking the shapes and biomasses of other creatures from other worlds, so uhhh...

>He pauses


Yeah I only had the one speaker, sorry.

Just remember, sonics!

>>41522218
>>41522251

>The drone's lights were beeping a bit rapidly, if they didn't progress soon, the feedback loop on the cameras in this corridor would no doubt be noticed.


>The growling of the biomass outside formed into the main lake could be heard from where the trio stood...


>Hopefully the distraction team would be able to handle it

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522255

File: 1502584603945.jpg (21.36 KB, 161x147, tumblr_inline_nhd93mMwhU1raysw…)

>>41522253

.....

>how did Bolone wind up on two missions in a row involving vicious monsters that could kill them at any second?

>these dramatic irony gods could be real dicks sometimes
>the fact that he heard some growling coming from outside certainly didn't help matters in the least, as he was still staring at Tim in wide-eyed disbelief for a few seconds
>>41522218
>Vi's shouting did rouse him, and he quickly turned and hurried after her, though still with a panicked look on his face

Sorry!

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck...

>>41522251
>once he caught up to both Vi and Saya, he looked between the two apologetically, seemingly instead of continuing to freak out

I'd just like to apologize now because apparently I have a really severe case of bad luck.

>he glanced back the way they came, as if expecting something to come charging in behind Tim, before back to the others


So, uh, Saya?

Whatever plan it is you have, I would actually really like to hear it, please.

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522260

File: 1502590697035.png (526.02 KB, 500x704, 1417913256087.png)

>>41522243
"Oh. That is pretty appropriate. You can keep using that title if you'd like."

>The sense of security that Emily was trying to engender in Areanu was anything but false. Ideally, Emily could get her to feel not just safe, but relaxed among them.

>Of course, part of the reason that she was so comfortable with accommodating Areanu so much was because if she was trying to lure them into a false sense of security, Emily was quite well protected.

"Maybe not strictly necessary, but it would certainly make life easier on both of us."

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522262

File: 1502591391007.png (878.23 KB, 564x850, __bellows_suisei_no_gargantia_…)

>>41522251
>>41522255
Pressin' on sounds good, but...

>Bolone had a point, they needed to be in sync on this. If all hell broke loose and there was a plan to get out, better that they all knew what to do in case they got separated.


Let's just settle on a plan and make sure everyone knows what's up. This fella-
>A pat and a ruffle on the head for Bolone
- seems a lil' worried, so best we know what we're doin' if shit hits the fan.

>>41522253
>Though clearly they didn't have long. Once they knew the get-out clause, they'd have to make a break for it...

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522263

File: 1502592605956.png (344.83 KB, 479x750, tumblr_op4clcYxfb1sl87wwo1_500…)

>>41522260

"Fair enough," the draenei conceded with a small smile, an attempt of her own to be reassuring. To be this trusting of her when she had been the aggressor in the first place... It reminded her more than a little of how the Prophet might have treated an outsider in her very situation.

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522264

File: 1502593159488.png (184.88 KB, 416x389, 1470598519045.png)

>>41522199
Oh you know Saban? I've meet her too, seems like a nice lady. A little uptight but given enough time I think I can get her to loosen up a bit~

>It was only a matter of time, it usually was.


So how did you meet her huh? She and another guy bright me here when I had a little accident and fell apart on the floor.

Emma Frixell!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522269

File: 1502594919318.jpg (120.96 KB, 528x600, dot dot dot.jpg)

>>41522264
"My assistant has a lot of trouble with the replicators and they were throwing lasagna at each other."

> She paused.


"Later on, her and Bolone found me on the holodeck doing physical therapy in high gravity."

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522270

File: 1502594928791.jpg (29.91 KB, 156x156, 2.jpg)

>>41522253
....
Ok we need to go, like now.
>Looking down the hall, she glanced back at Tim and waved before starting to walk.
We really don't want to be out there right now.
>41522255
Well it depends on if you can make a giant speaker with that ring of yours.
Because if so....
>She pointed back at her backpack which contained the music player and speaker.
It would be a lot of help in all this.
>>41522262
Well let's walk while we talk so we don't get caught in here.
>Starting to head down the corridor they needed to head into, she pointed forward.
Well we need to stay close to each other for this though since we have a safe path for us.
But I'm thinking that we get a bigger set of speakers and play this music Tim gave me.
It might help with a few things.

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522273

>>41522255
>>41522262
>>41522270

>With the area HIDs's signal was coming from on the radar, either continuing forward or turning could potentially lead them to their destination


>Unfortunately the crew didn't have an exact map of the base so they couldn't be sure


>But with whispered sounds and some growls from the room on the far right, it seemed a decent bet that heading in there could be a death trap


>...but at the same time it could be that HIDs is being very well guarded, there was a multitude of possibilities.

Emily Nash!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522275

File: 1502600132067.jpg (274 KB, 800x600, doctor'soffice.jpg)

>>41522263
>The Draeni's smile seemed to have the intended effect. Since Emily smiled back. If that smile was genuine, then Emily was glad to have been able to put Areanu at ease so quickly.
>By now, they'd reached Emily's little examination office. It was adorned and equipped as one would expect a doctor's office to be.
>On the far wall, a false window displayed a simulated view of some cozy little village in a valley between two towering, snowy mountains At the bottom and center of the projection, floating as if painted onto the "window" itself, were the words "Lucenberg, WM". Beneath that, some kind of sheathed, broad, ornate one handed sword hung from the wall.

"Alright. Here we are. Now if you'll just have a seat on the padded table right here."
>She said, patting the surface of what appeared to be a sort of leather-upholstered bed.
This post was edited by its author on .

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522281

File: 1502602826105.png (84.52 KB, 250x232, download (4).png)

>>41522262
>Bolone offers Vi more of a weary smile, taking her remarks in stride, but clearly still unnerved by how all this was going

I'm really not giving the best impression here, I know.

I don't always freak out in a bad situation...but it's not every day I run into bloodthirsty barely-sentient creatures who want to either eat me or take over my body.

>>41522270
>at the question relating to a giant speaker, Bolone paused for a second to consider it, but ultimately nodded enthusiastically

Never tried it before, but it shouldn't be a problem!

>he then looked back the way they came, frowning slightly in thought before turning back


...should we consider letting the prisoners loose...?

>>41522273
>before hearing Saya's answer, he heard the noises coming from the room on the far right, reaching the same hinted at conclusion that this was where HIDs could be hiding and was heavily guarded
>he glanced back at the other two briefly, waving for them to follow him, then approached the door cautiously
>rather than open the door or go charging in, Bolone held up his ring to it as a pink light shone from it, acting like a flashlight around the door
>as the light spread along it, now all three of them could see through it, to peek at what was on the other side, the light acting as sort of what people would think is X-ray vision

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522306

File: 1502609854894.jpg (15.67 KB, 240x200, ___is_this_a_fish__by_glasseye…)

>>41521985

Well, I'd point out that war in general is probably pretty profitable for some of your trade and that you wouldn't be the first merc to see profit in dancing between factions.

>Johnny shrugs a little and leans back


Then again what do I know, I just make chairs.

Regardless though, given you are very much a merc, I'll suggest a commission system to her for your case and any potential future cases, at any rate, I've got things to do, Steve and Crosshairs are waiting at the Fluffy Tail for me after I report in to the Cap.

>Johnny nods a bit and hums briefly before turning around and making his way back out of the brig

So I'll be seeing you

Brond Jon!E2Vbn7o74sCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522308

File: 1502610296526.png (182.72 KB, 330x480, flat top.png)

>>41522306
>Jon simply stares at Johnny with a flat face
>his reasoning was solid, sure, but he was ignoring the fact that one side of the war already knew him and deemed him an enemy
>he couldn't exactly jump factions that way, not as long as the Empire held nearly all of the power in the galaxy
>he needed that power vacuum brought about with the Empire's demise for the real money to start rolling in
>as it stood, he makes a higher profit by allying with a rebel faction than just waiting around and hope a crime boss wants someone dead
Don't quit your day job...
>he muttered, though not to such an extent that he was worried whether or not Johnny heard him or not
>Jon then simply took a seat on the couch, leaning back to simply relax and await any further developments from the captain

AnonymousCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522314

File: 1502611795982.jpg (50.33 KB, 441x441, Terminus_Assault_Armor.jpg)

>>41521443
>>41521441

...Man, that actually looks cool as hell.

>Joel shook his head in annoyance, opening fire in bursts at the symbiote-clad soldiers with his usual lack of hesitancy. Weird outfits aside, they were more of the same guys he'd been slaughtering by the dozens.


Armor, run Mass Confusion procotol.

>Automatically, his armor's comms would begin playing his music into every single band of JE communications he could reach at absurd, borderline deafening volumes.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCN6eRVav5k

>>41520813

>As the motorcycle-riding custom Zaku-1 speeds in, Romeo squadron scatters, moving as one to surround their new opponent, opening fire from all sides.


Let's take this down fast.

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522332

File: 1502638620643.jpg (69.23 KB, 550x300, venom.jpg)

>>41521533

>With Logan not even bothering to shoot at them, the Symbiote Troopers rush forward and one of them goes to lift Logan up right then and there...! Attempting to throw him off towards the building proper


>Whatever these things were they could carry a good ways more than a ton



>>41521534

>The symbiotes they wore did their best to push away the bullets when they could and to heal the damage from them for the most part


>It was the heat from the propelled shells that caused what little noticeable damage their was..


>The damage to one of them, however, was enough to aggravate the symbiote enough to bulk it up into a more dangerous form


>The aggro'd symbtioe trooper rushes for Eadga and tries to claw at him...!


>>41521757

>As Jesse's blade slices through one of the goons like butter, its symbiote retreats, slinking away with a hiss


>However the other soldier seemed to be more on his reflex game as he eased out of the way of Jesse's saber before taking out a combat knife and attempting to Jab Jesse's arm


>>41522314

>For the most part the shots go straight into the same hulking symbiote troop that Eadga aggravated, and it just served to get it angrier, the symbiote taking more and more control over the host-


>>41522314

>While the Zaku 1 was fired upon, it didn't do much to the deter it, it blocked a vast majority of the fire using both a shield it had equipped and the windscreen of its bike


>It came rushing towards one of the Zaku II's

on its bike, outstretching its claw hand, attempt to take out the leg

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522336

File: 1502646094240.jpg (362.71 KB, 1920x1200, batman_ed_by_alexiuss-d59g3jf.…)

>>41522314

>Tim tuned in to the coms channel out of curiosity as the speakers in his helmet suddenly started playing music from the comms...


♪It's been a long time since I rock and rolled,
It's been a long time since I did the Stroll.
Ooh, let me get it back, let me get it back, ♪


>Tim pauses and blinks a little bit tapping his chin in thought.


Oh, hey, Joel's here.

>And then he just starts bobbing his head back and forth to the music

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522365

File: 1502665155980.jpg (35.47 KB, 560x315, bellows1301.jpg)

>>41522270
Speakers, huh...? I mean, I guess it'd help.

>Vi couldn't quite put all the pieces together just yet, but if Saya thought it might prove distracting enough.


>>41522281
Eat you or take over your body...?

>That's what those things were!? The name 'Clint-argh' still didn't ring a bell, but it was sounding worse and worse by the minute. Though didn't Tim say something about sonics..? Was sound important? Saya and Bolone seemed to know more of what was going on than she did but the fact that the speakers seemed like a good idea...


Dunno 'bout the prisoners, we might not have time for that... but if ya find any, can't hurt to at least open the door.

But if sounds and speakers are what ya want, wouldn't a base like this have an alarm system? If these things're so dangerous then they'd add safety precautions, right? To keep 'em in check. Sooo if we hijacked that...

>Of course, while it was a solid plan, it was based on a lot of assumption, and it'd mean they'd either have to take more time inside the base or split up, both of which were risks.


>>41522273
>>41522281
>It didn't help they really didn't know which way to head, either, aside from generally 'that way'. The noises to the right weren't very inviting either, but thankfully Bolone seemed to be able to 'shed a light' on the situation...

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522367

File: 1502667779171.png (639.17 KB, 1366x768, 1470597695240.png)

>>41522269
...Throwing food at eachother? It's a wonder Asterio didn't find them and give them both a schooling. Wasting food around her is asking for a good long motherly lecture from her.

>That minotaur was waaaaay too strict about food resources on this ship. Really she was lucky they didn't have a real food devourer like a Gashadokuro or something else like that.


Wait physical therapy in high grav? How does that work?

Emma Frixell!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522368

File: 1502667957176.jpg (107.44 KB, 653x550, 6f0698c70879b5189f88ed3f0d45be…)

>>41522367
"Near as anyone knows, my origin world is high gravity, so they've stuck me in higher gravity to see if I develop better. It's shown a good response so far. I suspect that stunt would have liquefied the guards..."

> And with how much pain she was in now, she probably shouldn't have attempted it in the first place.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522369

File: 1502668070325.jpg (22.8 KB, 156x157, 16.jpg)

>>41522273
....
>Looking at the room to the right, Saya's ears twitched before facing forward again.
Yeah, let's not g-
>>41522281
>Watching as Bolone shone a light on the door, she folded her arms as she saw that they could see through the wall now.
You know, you could have said that you could do that earlier.
>>41522365
Yeah, we'll see when we get out of here.
But for now, we should really figure out how to find our way through this place.

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522370

File: 1502669100948.jpg (19.47 KB, 500x375, 9b3624230dbfabddf77635f485f3c3…)

>>41522281

>There were around 4 average soldiers on the other side, they didn't seem to have the bracelets displayed on some of the walls in the hall leading to here


>Although there was one, that was clearly still human underneath, that seemed to be using a symbiote to take a form mimicking a particular kind of insect that 2 out of the three would find familiar


>>41522365
>>41522369

>After the growling quieted and the guards on the other side seemed to calm down, the insectoid one even sitting down and opening some sort of beverage that they begin to drink, the noises settle and a conversation can be heard


Hey Bill?
Yeah, Drake?

You ever wonder just what the war is for? I mean it can't be for resources, we've got all the energon and carbon we could possibly need, it can't be for land, we've got several planets under our control, so just why do we do what we do?

...well personally I joined the Empire's side because they said I'd get to kick puppies

...you're pretty fucked up.

I know right?

>Elsewhere on the otherside there were obvious cells lining the area, and there definitely seemed to be a path that'd lead towards the area HIDs's signal was coming from on the radar.

Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522371

File: 1502669866300.png (305.08 KB, 640x960, 0f6c25be57addf3a1c94b99bc094d1…)

>Jo still wasn't entirely used to waking up in a habsuite everyone morning

>It was weird looking out the window when you woke up and only seeing stars as the lights slowly turned on

>...not that Jo didn't still ruffle and basically force herself back to sleep for a few hours
>Eventually she'd be forced to get out of bed, partially her own will and partially insistence from her "roommate" that a "Myobu shouldn't sleep in so long!"

>After showering and getting dressedJo'd only be out for a little more than a few hours, before eventually plopping back into the habsuite and sitting down


>...the lack of missions and assignments was getting her extremely wound up and pent up, she needed to DO things, to get out there and help people and adventure! That's the whole reason she and Momo left Terra'su!


>She eventually glanced over to bunny she shared her room with, kicking out of her over clothes leaving her in just a tight fitting top and short shorts and plopping down onto the bed


...picking anything up Momo?

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522372

File: 1502670717832.png (103.48 KB, 540x206, tumblr_nu26s32BAt1uzwbyjo2_540…)

>>41522368
>Thinking back on Emma's stunt Frimelda nods in agreement.

Yeah, I wouldn't do that again. No reason to injure yourself to entry the fray quickly, you should leave the dangerous crazy stuff to me! I can just be sewn back together again after all! Better me then someone else who can't be right?

>It was also why she formed the Trap Disposal Team in the first place, her and three other folk who were either durable, easily repairable, or just able to show up again perfectly intact after being blown up. Not official or anything, but that didn't matter too much.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522374

File: 1502671371226.jpg (20.57 KB, 320x241, download (21).jpg)

>>41522369

I didn't think we'd run into a situation where we needed it.

>he was trying his best to help in a dire situation, why did she have to get snarky like that?


>>41522365
>at least Vi seemed to be on board with his idea
>truthfully, he was already thinking about setting people loose before they even got there
>whoever this people were, or whatever they did, they didn't deserve whatever the Empire was doing to them
>and now that he saw what the prisoners were being used for, he was only more sure that getting them out of there was a good idea

>>41522370

.....

>the drama gods and the irony gods were conspiring against them

>that was the only rational explanation

Well that was the last thing I was hoping to see...

>still, past the four guards looked like the right way to go, and there were prisoners there that needed rescuing

>but given they were supposed to be discreet about this...

>Bolone looked back at Vi and Saya, still keeping the light on the door so they could see while he talked to them


Alright, how do we go about this?

Do we go through, or try to find another way around?

Logan Nash!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522376

File: 1502673143778.jpg (132.33 KB, 606x547, Noaspy_KO_getup.jpg)

>>41521534
>>41521757
>>41522314
>>41522332
>Before Logan knew it, the Symbiotes were upon him. And they even managed to lift his bulky power-armored ass over their heads! That wasn't what Logan was planning for at all.
>Okay. Perhaps this wasn't going to be the wipe Logan thought that it would be. Excellent. Foes that could give him a challenge!
>As the enemy manhandled him, Logan decided he'd reintegrate a part of his old plan into this new situation. Right as Logan realized that those hands were lifting him overhead, Logan started powering up the jets on his jump pack. Ideally giving his assailant a face full of jet exhaust and residual heat. He wouldn't be able to actually jump just yet Give him another turn or so, but Logan could certainly make himself #2hot2handle.

'Eadga Trukknomanca'!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522377

File: 1502674440569.jpg (50.38 KB, 800x691, 41987_md-Lootas, Orks, Ork Loo…)

>>41522376
>>41522332
>>41522314
>>41521757
>Well, the spuressing thingy didn't work out well, did it? These tarry Ringboyz were soaking up far more dakka than a humie had any right to. Just what the hell were these guys?
>As one of the two ringboyz turned their attention to 'Eadga, he wondered how he was managing to get bigger when he was clearly losing this fight! You're suppose to get bigger when you WIN, ya git! No matter. That just meant it would be harder for 'Eadga to miss.

>With another rousing cry of:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"
>'Eadga instead concentrated all of his Deffgun fire on the tarry git who was trying to get close! 'Eadga sure hoped that he had enough dakka to krump him before he got close, because everyone knew that melee fighting with a deffgun was one ofthe stupidest things an ork could do. Even if you had a bayonet attached to your deffgun like 'Eadga did.

>However the concentrated fire turned out for 'Eadga, the humies around him may have found the Ork's shouting to be strangely compelling. As if 'Eadga's excited energy was rubbing off on them far more than it should have.

Momo Ninjin!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522379

File: 1502676144698.jpg (68.57 KB, 280x966, bodyshot.jpg)

>>41522371
>Unlike Jo, Momo had a much better time dealing with day to day life here. Everyday was walking up bright and early to make Lady Jo her breakfast, then wake up Lady Jo for her breakfast, then tidy up and do a good long cleaning of the habsuite, after she 'disabled' the cleaningbots for trying to steal her job and awaiting for the Mybou to return from her stroll around the ship and await further orders. Perhaps make her lunch or something.

I'm still working on it my Lady, however I believe I almost got it...

>Today her task was to work the radio and lock onto some old frequencies that still floated about in space, centuries old news reports from a planet far far away that almost played out like radio dramas. 'Live' reports of heroes in action, saving the day and fighting the forces of evil. Very much something her Lady was interested in and Momo too couldn't deny the fact that she enjoyed herself.


>Her tongue pokes out of her mouth and her brow scrunches in focus as she slowly turns the dials and nobs, cutting through static and non-300-years-old radio stations to get to her goal.


>Click


WACKY-ARM-FLAILING-INFLATABLE-TUBE-MEN, WACKY-ARM-FLAILING-INFLATABLE-TUBE--

>Click


♪~Look at the photograph, every time I do it makes me laugh~♫

>Click


To all you lovely ladies out there listening... you wan sum fu--

>Click


>Progress was slow. However while the next station she turned into wasn't what she was looking for, it did have something interesting to say.


The following is an automated distress signal set to repeat. Coordinates embedded in signal. Playing Message.

Mayday Mayday! This is Captain Jeremy North of the cargo ship Pack Mule! Me and crew were en-rout
to a supply depot to drop off our goods when we.... Christ this is going to sound like I'm nuts, fuck maybe I am... we came across an unidentified planet that suddenly appeared in front of us.

While scanning the planet from orbit to test it's atmosphere and document it's location for later expeditions, we were attacked by several unidentified craft and forced to make an emergency landing on the planet itself.

It's been 20 days since then. And while this planet appears to be primitive and without intelligent life, most of my crew has abandoned the ship to look for help or supplies in desperation... none of them have returned.

Look... I don't think we'll last much longer out here--


>There's sounds of loud hissing, foliage rustling in the distance, followed by Jeremy cursing and him drawing a plasma pistol, the sound of it charging heard clearly, he continues in a panicked whisper


The parts we need to fix the ship are a MK2 Pulse Driver and at least five thruster heat shielding plates. Please, for the love of God hurry, even if there aren't any people on this planet, there's something out there--

>A loud roar followed by the sounds of plasma rounds, followed by the transmission being cut off.


Message will repeat in ten seconds

Goodness, it sounds like wherever that poor man and his crew landed must be a hostile place.

>Certainly not the place she'd want her Lady going and getting herself in danger. Though knowing Jo...


Perhaps I should inform the Captain and she'll send someone to investigate?
This post was edited by its author on .

Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522381

File: 1502677366207.png (1.69 MB, 1400x1980, a0d9a47cb31016de250ae3219d79aa…)

>>41522379
>Well, it definitely seemed where Momo's mind was going was in the right direction, considering the at first extremely concerned look on Jo's face...
>Before it fades into a smile

>She grabs Momo's hands


Momo, no need to get the Captain, this is great! That signal isn't nearly as fuzzy as the news casts we usually get so it's clearly a RECENT thing and not something from hundreds of years ago, it's MEANT to be sent through space..!

>Jo suddenly pulls open a drawer and starts tinkering with a few things on the radio and with her data pad to get a clear fix on the signal


We're following the signal and going to go and help! The Captain doesn't have time to deal with this kind of thing, we've got a few ships from back home we can take come on!~

>Once she has the signal she's practically pulling Momo out the door


Let's go save some people!

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522385

File: 1502678685016.jpg (75.56 KB, 1280x720, Bellows38.jpg)

>>41522369
>>41522370
>>41522374
>Of all the things, it had to be a horrifying reminder that life wasn't fair.

We're goin'. Right now.

>Fuck those things. Fuck anything that looked like them, and fuck these Clintarghs because like hell should anything ever want to turn into one of those acid-spitting bugs.


>Disregarding all known safety precautions, VI took off down the opposite hall with reckless abandon. Wherever the path she was heading down led, it was away from that thing, and that was perfectly fine with her. Whatever else came her way she could just punch.


>Shuffling slowly around each corner would just take too long anyway, and the other team could only provide so much distraction before things wore off and the Empire got a handle on it. Hell, if the Lost Light had brought enough force to take down everything here then that would've been the plan - this was a smash and grab, and it was their job to do the grabbing!


Signal says north, so let's just go north! With any luck they'll draw out most people here so whoever we've got left to deal with oughta be small fry, right? Right?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522386

File: 1502678948617.gif (955.88 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mmyxvjVfDS1rxeywdo2_500…)

>>41522370
....Well that's just great.
>Glancing over to the wall, she looked at the bracelets before looking over to the soldiers.
>Reaching into her backpack,she pulled out the music player and speaker
Well.. I guess I should have just kept these in my hands.
>>41522374
>Reaching over, she patted his shoulder.
Don't worry about it.
If you hadn't done it just now we would have been in trouble.
>Looking at the bracelets and the four again, she looked down at the music player before glancing back at her backpack.
>>41522385
...
>Watching Viveka run the other way, Saya stood blinking before putting the items back in her backpack.
Well I guess we're heading that way..
>With that she started heading after her.
Well alright then, I guess we're heading that way.

Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522387

>>41522374
>>41522385
>>41522386

>As Vi and co ran the other way, the drone frantically put codes through for the doors they ran towards


>The other direction Vi and co would be immediately met with a hallway full of tubes


>Each filled with a different colored material that was clearly similiar to the biomass in the pools outside of the facilities


>The area was labeled "V-Class Feral Klyntar" and there were several scientists right in the open studying and experimenting on the samples


>One of them blinks at the arrival of the trio


Hey, Tommy, those some of the new Viceroys?

...wouldn't be surprised with how much The Emperors have been praising the purity of that bunny moon.

Hmm...you're probably right

>But for ever Tom and Harry, there was a Dick


YOU IDIOTS THEY'RE INTRUDERS

naaaaah, how would they have acces codes if they were?

Emma Frixell!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522391

File: 1502680211003.jpg (294.37 KB, 531x757, neutral.jpg)

>>41522372
"Still not sure how that--"

>The episode draws her attention again, as something important just happened in the match-- was that a pin???

Momo Ninjin!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522399

>>41522381
>As Jo fiddles with both the radio and her data pad, she's easily able to get the coordinates of where the signal had been sent from.

>With a sigh, Momo stands up from her chair her eye twitching eeeever so slightly on her perfectly calm and collected face.


Yes of course my Lady... Shall I pack a lunch to take with us?

<"MY LADY WHY MUST YOU DO SUCH RECKLESS THINGS?!"


>True Jo's readiness to help those in need was something Momo greatly admired in her Lady, however in situations like this it was also a source of great dismay for her. What was the weather going to be like? What if there was no readily availability source of food or water? What if there wasn't anywhere to wash clothes for her lady? What if Jo got hurt?! OR WORSE!?!?!?


Or perhaps several? Assuming the man who sent that signal is still in good health, he must be vanished.

>And she was already being pulled out the door without so much as a pack of camping equipment or a tea set.

>To adventure... she guessed.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522400

File: 1502681123759.jpg (43.73 KB, 338x616, Mahou-sensei-negima-336035.jpg)

>>41522385
>Bolone jolted when Vi abruptly bolted in the opposite direction, obviously wanting to get as far away as possible from the creatures on the other side
>not that he could really blame her, he'd been wanting to avoid going anywhere near those guys himself, and there was no way to tactfully get past them
>>41522386
>so when Saya followed suit, Bolone turned the ray of light off of the door and went after them, just hoping briefly that Vi wouldn't wind up doing anything rash when they changed directions
>>41522387
>of course he didn't account for the drone just opening the next door for them without any input on their part
>meaning they ran right into another guarded room, though this one had scientists as opposed to actual armed guards

-!

>thinking fast, Bolone stepped forward before either Vi or Saya could speak up, and blurted out the automatic response


Of course we're the new Viceroys!

Just popping by to make sure everything's going smoothly and you guys are behaving yourselves!

>he then added his following remark with a typical cheeky grin


Or not, be a little mischievous~

I promise I won't tell~!

Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522402

File: 1502681549863.png (580 KB, 750x1000, 41578320_p0.png)

>>41522399

I'm sure we can hunt something up on world...!

>Jo insisted with a bit of a grin, her ears perked up as she pulled Momo along


Besides, Dad set us up with A BUNCH of Shanix so we can stop by and get the parts needed and grab supplies and food on our way there!

>She insists her twin tails swishing behind her as she hopped forward


Come on, come on!~ There's no time to wait! They could be being attacked by Xenomorphs or something! Or evil space trains that can only be fought via justicey space trains!

Frimelda Hyde!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522403

File: 1502681782438.png (583.49 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_nuqf7iQAv31tiq8xpo7_128…)

>>41522391
>Hearing the announcers shouting about a pin, Frimelda eyes shoot back to the screen to see The King had pined down one of the Red Bull's minions.

YES!! YESYESYES!! GO KING YOU CAN DO IIIIIIIIIIT!!!

>Falling apart be damned, she was going to cheer on her wrestling dream boat speaking in unison with the equally excited announcers.


ONE, TWO, THREE, FOR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!! AND HE'S DOWN AND OUT!! TAKEN OUT BY THE KING'S SIGNATURE MOVE; RETURN TO SENDER!!

ONE, TWO, THREE, FOR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!! AND HE'D DOWN AND OUT!! TAKEN OUT BY THE KING'S SIGNATURE MOVE; RETURN TO SENDER!

>With all the Zombie's flailing and jumping, Emma would hear a slight thump on her bed next to her. Looking over, she'd see a disembodied hand. Frimelda's hand. Which had come off her excitement over the match's ending. She stops and looks at the stump where her right hand use to be then looks over at Emma with a sheepish smile.


Hey uh... could you lend me a hand?

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522404

File: 1502682049695.png (551.96 KB, 650x1300, bellows_render_by_bencdp-d7zg6…)

>>41522386
>>41522387
>>41522400
>While she'd expected to run into trouble, rushing off like that... she hadn't expected this kind. Tubes and tubes of various shapes and sizes, all containing coloured, moving fluid... almost like the tar, but very distinct. Vi might not've known what they really were or how they really worked, but she was starting to be able to recognise them when she saw them.

>Being mistaken for a 'viceroy', though...? In her outfit?


>At first she thought they might have to fight their way out after being 'exposed', which she felt capable of doing against researchers, but Bolone's attempt to run with the assumption, as well as the one scientist who backed up the claim, encouraged her to take a different route.


Uuuh... well, they're the new Viceroys, I'm with maintenance. Heard you guys were havin' a lil trouble with the, uh... which toilet was it again? Or was it a pipe issue? Oh, an' some new AI that's on the fritz.

>A clear stab in the dark, but poorly maintained places like this in the middle of swamps probably had a few things that needed fixing, and if she could get them to point the way to HIDS, all the better!


>Maybe.

>If they actually believed her.
>They might believe Bolone, after all... if he didn't let his usual tendencies get the better of him.
>Or maybe flirting would provide a more convincing argument for these people, she couldn't tell. How affection-starved could the people of the Empire really be?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522407

File: 1502682952835.png (202.18 KB, 500x281, tumblr_myho2pxFfX1st0xrzo1_500…)

>>41522387
>Seeing the scientists in the room ahead caused her to freeze in her tracks. Looking the three over before looking around the area, she started to lift a hand up.
<"Oh no, this was the wrong way to go..."
Well..
>>41522400
>>41522404
>Glancing over to Bolone as he spoke up, she took on a more serious look on her face before stepping forward.
>Placing her hands behind her back, she gave the scientists a look the Bolone would have seen her make while working in the medbay.
If you two are done, I should get down to what I'm here to do.
>Focusing her gaze on Dick, she looked into his eyes.
Now then, I want to hear the progress of your research on the Klyntar.
And about the ones you have in this lab.

Momo Ninjin!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522410

>>41522402
>And there it was, that pure, earnest wonderful desire for adventure. Watching those tails swing in front of her and listening to Jo's wild theories of what waited them, Momo's concerns melted away and were replaced by a small warm smile on my face.
>She can't help but chuckle as she's carried along for the ride. A ride that would no doubt be a fun one in spite of the dangers.

That would certainly be a sceptical Lady Jo, and I'm sure you'd be right there driving one of these trains right into the thick of things.

>And Momo would be by her side as she did so. Terrified and probably wishing she were back at the habsuite cleaning, happy none-the less.


Speaking of, do you wish to pilot the ship on today's excursion or shall I my lady?

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522412

File: 1502684557166.jpg (75.17 KB, 494x699, 0c181106342c538d16c8a8968a508a…)

>>41522400

Well I mean Sir

>Tom starts standing at attention


I don't really think you have to worry about us misbehaving, I mean Drake was the one who came in here earlier to kick puppies.

>Harry chimes in


Man, I hate that guy.

yeah, me too.

>>41522404

>Harry paused and blinked a bit, thinking back to another high ranking officer he encountered, Laela Angstrom, he thinks it was?

>why was it always the skimpy dressing ones who had the actual serious questions and were high maintenance in one regard or another?

No new AI as far as I know, but uh, the internal coolants for the iced coffee machine went down a few hours ago

>>41522407

Oh well we've developed braces to give troopers semi-chemically neutered versions of the more feral and blood thirsty versions, which are the ones the Empire prefers us to use, while these feral variants are...different.

>Dick starts to explain, Saya's seriousness seemed to convince him


They're not like the purely feral ones despite clearly carrying similar corruption, they seem to actually seeking a proper and mutual bond with a host and seem to have a will and strength beyond what we can really measure or even use so we're trying to figure out a way to get around that. But over all, they want partners, not just food or puppets. and by that extent they resist our attempts to make THEM into puppets more than the others...it's bizarre, really.

>Dick taps his foot a little and lets out a short hum


We called them "V-class" due to them displaying qualities similarities to the Venom symbiote that lived around 3 centuries ago.

I assure you, we'll find a way to make use of them though.

>He states with a salute

Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522413

File: 1502684829032.png (154.96 KB, 630x560, e15b581a02956bf5a8956ae45e29cf…)

>>41522410

>Jo goes and puts on her motorcycle helmet, throwing the other on the nightstand to Momo before they exit the Habsuite and Jo hops onto her motorcycle.


>...A tiny sidecar attached for Momo.


Oh Momo, you know I think you fly waaay too slow most of the time!

>Jo chides with a bit of a goofy grin, her ears perked up


I mean, my great great great great great grandma/just grandma given Ma's a reincarnation of her daughter and what not...is a sun and she'd still fly faster than you when you think you're being "safe"

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522414

File: 1502685516282.jpg (20.58 KB, 171x552, Mahou-sensei-negima-337063.jpg)

>>41522412

<"Oh thank you Predator for making that work."


Yes, Drake is a bit of a disagreeable type, but we can't afford to be picky, can we?

>>41522404
>>41522407
>separating from the other two, Bolone slinked over to Tom and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, staring down at the substance that was being studied

So these ones aren't responding at all to the usual methods?

Does this mean their desires are just so strong that they can't be tampered with?

>not even he was really sure where he was going with this, but they were on the subject now, so might as well wing it and see where it goes

Emma Frixell!oQaa2rph32Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522418

File: 1502688295101.jpg (120.96 KB, 528x600, dot dot dot.jpg)

>>41522403
>... Yep. that sure is a hand.

>From the way Frimelda's talking it seems like this is something that both happens a lot and supposedly disturbs people.


>Emma just gently picks up the hand and hands it over, no words, no text-to-speech.

Momo Ninjin!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522459

File: 1502732398446.jpg (24.7 KB, 206x306, Sad bunny.jpg)

>>41522413
>Momo looks down at the tiny side car, knowing what it would mean all too well.

Of course my Lady...

>She quickly puts on helmet and quickly prays to her gods as she climbs inside.

>Of course she drove safely! She was always carrying precious cargo!

Just... don't do any jumps this time?

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522479

File: 1502744182648.jpg (32.69 KB, 352x371, Bellows7.jpg)

>>41522407
>>41522414
>Well, playing the part rather than punching them out worked to their advantage. So far so good. Bolone and Saya could focus on the - oh, now she could read the labels on the bottles... 'Klyntar'? Whatever, Biology wasn't exactly her field of study unless it was to do with how to knock people out, they could reconvene later to discuss everything.

>>41522412
>For now, her job was to use this opportunity to get to HIDS, and judging by their confused expressions at the mention of a VI, either he wasn't active or they hadn't discovered him yet. Both good news.

Sheesh, they call me all the way out to this damned swamp to fix a coffee machine? To think I gave up a position on the fleet for this. Whatever, I guess it'll help the heat for everybody.

Where 'bouts am I goin'?

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522480

File: 1502744454286.jpg (29.91 KB, 156x156, 2.jpg)

>>41522412
>>41522414
>>41522479
I see.
>Walking over to the tubes, the rabbit stared at the contents hard before turning her head to look at Dick again.
Then I want you to give me a sample of one of the V-class and three of those braces to bring in for the report.
We can do our own research in a location away from the rest and see if that will help us find a way to make them into puppets.
A change in environment could be what's needed to make it possible.
>Saya then turned to look at the one in front of her again without saying another word.

Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522481

File: 1502745507675.jpg (337.07 KB, 1414x2000, 7af5e710803c790f41d385799a0f20…)

>>41522459

If there's anyone else driving and they're getting in the way of the bike...I can't make any promises.

>She starts the engine and revs it a bit before looking back to Momo


Just make sure to buckle in, I got a seatbelt in there for a reason...!

>Truth be told they'd tried without the seatbelt in the side car before and while Momo was fine it shook around so much during the drive, Jo got concerned...

>Not that she admitted that, she just insisted it be there for anyone's safety.

>Once she was sure everything was all in place, Momo was buckled and everything, the fox didn't waste time in revving up and driving out towards the hangar


Oh, Momo, could you type up on your data pad that we're off ship and send it out at least? Don't want to be called on for some mission we aren't even here for.

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522482

File: 1502745968455.jpg (17.4 KB, 500x375, tumblr_oke2u5YvjI1vas4iuo1_500…)

>>41522414

Well, I suppose that's definitely one theory, it kind of makes sense I suppose but usually we don't really quantify "strength of desire" when messing with these things.

>He states nodding a bit before folding his arms...


>>41522479

Oh uh, the break room is up ahead through the hallway on the left next to the Garglefluctuators and experiment pods.

>>41522480

...Sir, with all due respect, it's been an Imperial order that non-trained klyntar remain here on planet Spinne, it was a world handpicked by Lord Straxus as an ideal breeding ground.

>Dick states, stepping forward and staring at Saya


Plus, I highly doubt a moon rabbit of your stature and your esteem would want to sully her hands with a corrupt symbiote.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522483

File: 1502747901322.png (219.87 KB, 900x593, download (3).png)

>>41522479
>at least Vi seemed to be adapting to this not-quite-a-plan pretty easily, though he wasn't so sure about them separating when they weren't exactly coordinated on what to actually do
>it's not like they were going by any structure beyond "get to HIDs somehow"
>>41522480
>>41522482
>this wasn't helped by Saya getting caught up in Dick's wordplay, and seeing as how he was the one to call them intruders earlier...
>he'd have to think of something quick in case Saya couldn't get out of this on her own
>for the time being, he turned his attention back to Tom and smiled sweetly up at him

Well, in my experience...

>he then rested his other hand on one of Tom's arms, seemingly leaning fully against him


The best way to get people to listen to you is to give them exactly what they want...

So, what's the harm in giving these subjects what they want, hm~?

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522484

File: 1502750743928.jpg (95.07 KB, 728x718, Bellows4.jpg)

>>41522480
>>41522483
>It seemed information wasn't where Saya intended to stop, with this stuff. Vi only caught fragments of the conversation, but it seemed the guy who wasn't so sure about their sudden appearance was putting up something of a stern argument.

>Still, Bolone seemed to be, well... attempting to handle it. Maybe it was better she slip out before things got a little crazy.


>>41522482
Right, gotcha.

>Of all things, it had to be the break room. Unless the Empire had a rather spartan view on work ethic, chances are she wouldn't be alone in there, but maybe she could curry the good favour of those inside by fixing the broken dispenser. Honestly, with the distraction team out there causing mayhem, she was surprised the whole station wasn't on alert already.


>So she wandered forth with her particular set of tools out of the main research door, and through, to the left where the... what was it he said?


Garglefluctuators..? Who names this crap?

>With a deep sigh and a few breaths to psyche herself up, Vi pushed open the door to the break room.

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522486

File: 1502753137843.jpg (20.97 KB, 160x156, 31.jpg)

>>41522482
>>41522483
>>41522484
>Dick's statement gave her pause as she lowered her gaze from the Klyntar.
<"Well I was hoping it would be a bit easier but..."
>Raising her gaze back up, she glanced over to Dick.
<"I'll have to go it another way."
Are you questioning me?
>Turning fully, she started walking towards him, a stern expression on her face.
Are you trying to say you know how those of my race work?
You see, we need to see how the corruption works first hand to understand how we can purify it.
That means we work with it.
Like how doctors use venom to create vaccines, we do the same.
Did you think I'm doing this without knowing that?
This was an order from Lord Straxus.
I was told to bring samples with me for our research and that's just what I plan to do.
>Stopping right in front of Dick, she looked him right in the eyes.
Now will you do as I told you or will you take it up with Lord Straxus himself?
I'm sure he isn't too busy to speak with someone questioning his orders.

Jesse Masell!Ren/VL7f/QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522487

File: 1502753271466.jpg (73.56 KB, 547x527, Kaslash.jpg)

>>41522332

>Well whatever that black tar was, it sure as hell didn't care for sticking around. One of the enemy grunts was cleaved in two by Jesse's laser blade, a smile crossing the young man's face as fell apart, however there were bigger fish to fry. The second swing was either messy, the soldier had more combat training, or a combination of the two, but either way his strike swung wild and the armoured grunt had enough reflexes to dodge the strike and come back again with a stab of a combat knife.


>Jesse careened out of the way of the jab, only barely managing to watch it nick the inside of his shirt as it sailed by. His double handed grip on the beam saber broke, holding it wildly in one hand as it swung around in an even less disciplined than usual strike aimed roughly at the soldier's midsection.

GM!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522489

File: 1502755327832.jpg (23.42 KB, 351x569, e8d44fc48353e6be9b150fe03b1b6c…)

>>41522483

I'm fairly certain that's ill advised...

>It couldn't be quite seen, but Tom was sweating buckets, being one of the trio of scientists to be wearing masks, he was glad his expression couldn't be seen


Mutual symbiosis isn't what we really want,
and these things don't want to do what we want, in fact they seem rather opposed to our entire modus operandi


>>41522484

>There were a few other scientists in the break room, settling down, eating snacks, etc


>Meanwhile, the coffee pot in question was leaking out a constant stream of goo


>...that wasn't coffee

>Who the fuck put Klyntar biomass inside of a coffee machine?!

>>41522486

...Right this seems a bit too weird.

>Dick states bluntly staring at Saya despite her serious tone and statement

>She claimed to be a *Viceroy* not a doctor or scientist of any sort.
>Dick walks over to a computer screen and pushes a few buttons
>A figure appears on screen seemingly clad in the attire of a plague doctor
Doctor Dick Saucer, what do I owe the pleasure of this call to?

My lord, a pair has appeared claiming to be a pair of viceroys, and one of them is demanding samples of the V-class symbiotes, claiming you sent them yourself

...Oh? Now isn't that fascinating. No, Dr. Dick, I assure you, I have ordered no such thing. Allow me to meet these Viceroys, bring them to the monitor.

Very well, my lord.

>Dick walks off and goes to grab Saya and Bolone


Come along, our lord wishes to speak with you.

Momo Ninjin!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522492

>>41522481
Y-yes my Lady!!

>buckled in and holding on for dear life with one hand, Momo does her best to send out the message with her free hand.

>At least the helmet hid the look of terror on her face as they speed off towards the hanger. Of course with one hand at high speeds that wasn't exactly easy to do.

Lady JKo and omo, heading out to investages a distress sigfnmal. Wero;; retirm omce ,iossimn's overt.

>Oh goodness... that didn't look good at all, she'd better retype tha--

>and Jo took a sharp turn and Momo's hand finger slips into the Send key.

...Woops.

Areanu!jSaxman3BgCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522493

File: 1502756760797.jpg (289.28 KB, 554x900, bc1cf196edcf6d1b40ba85a2f70225…)

>>41522275

The draenei nodded compliantly, though she pursed her lips as she looked around the office to admire the ceremonial sword and the artificial horizon. "Memories of home?" she ventured inquisitively, nodding her head to memento and pictograph alike before next looking to the hardlight cuffs, the young paladin idly wondering if a Sha'tar even had the means of overstepping the bounds of the guards as much as releasing their prisoners...

Couldn't hurt to ask.

"Purely hypothetically," she continued, looking back to Emily and jiggling her wrists experimentally around in the tight restraints, "how much trouble would you get in if I just did this part myself?"

Elliot Granger!RpQzSCoUtsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522494

File: 1502756781103.png (195.54 KB, 540x617, sdv_sebastian_by_ying123-daj1g…)

>>41522030
>Elliot looked to the ground and thought on his schedule.

"Uh... How about same time next week?

>Zenyatta checked his own schedule.

"I do not have any prior engagement then.That will work."

>And then they exchanged pleasantries and Elliot was on his way back to his car.

>Huh. That wasn't so bad. Maybe Elliot could open up to Zenyatta after all. Especially with that confidentiality law backing him up.
This post was edited by its author on .

Viveka Ferrous!pR.BaFF/ukCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522495

File: 1502756865832.jpg (35.5 KB, 377x359, Bellows92.jpg)

>>41522489
>Ooooh dear. That was definitely not meant to be happening. Unfortunately, while the goo might've been obvious to most, Vi hadn't been paying a huge amount of attention. It could easily be just a stream of pure coffee mix constantly pouring out, or it could be something else...

>Sheesh, this was supposed to be a mission and here she was doing maintenance. Guess old habits died hard - fix what's broken, it'd been ingrained in her from her home culture.


Uuuh... I'm here to sort the coffee machine - jeez, what the hell have people been doin' here to make it screw up like that?

>If she fixed it, she might get in their favour and be able to ask what the nearby rooms are, but holy crap did that look like a bit of a job. It wouldn't take more than five minutes, sure, but she didn't want to have a messy time of it...


Roll 1d2 = 2
1)
>Vi recognises something in the goop, and manages to link it to the Klyntar she's seen over the course of the mission.

2)
>Vi doesn't quite know what's up with the sticky mess pouring out of the machine. Best to fix it before it gets worse, right...?

Carmilla Cronqvist!aLEJudith.Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522499

File: 1502760006246.jpg (109.6 KB, 1200x960, 1470078059245-0.jpg)

>Echidna, the north end of the town of Angelfall, mid afternoon...

>Carmilla stands on the dirt road leading out of town looking off towards the northern mountain range and the adventure ahead of her. She was pretty young when she had been there, and made a point to never go back... until now that is. Father could have gone, but she knew that the incident involving Fenra and that Lukas character was weighing in his mind and he was needed here, this was the land he was in charge of after all.


To bad I couldn't catch mom on the phone before we went.

>Looking down at her phone, she finishes a text that she was going to send instead. Letting her mother know where she was going and filling her in on the hows and whys. Sure her mom wasn't around because she was a movie star and always had a part in some big time movie, but Carmilla didn't mind that. She was proud to be her daughter... maybe on day she'll live up to her mother's legacy... or at least be as pretty as her.

>with the text sent, all that was left was to wait for Merik to come and get ready to head off.

Bolone!pinkie78OsCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522500

File: 1502760121229.jpg (42.16 KB, 704x396, __negi_springfield_mahou_sense…)

>>41522489
>Bolone slowly moved his hands up to Tom's shoulders, lightly rubbing them to further coax the poor scientist into listening

But what's the harm in at least considering it?

As they say, you can lure more flies with honey than with vinegar...

>not that he ever understood why it was worded like that, but whatever

>he could tell that Tom was getting quite wound up, so to seal the deal, he leaned in close to his ear and slyly began to ask:

So what do you want-

>>41522486
>and then Dick got wise to the plan and now he and Saya were in hot water
>just as well, he still had no idea what he was doing

.....

<"Well, time for Plan B."


>he quickly looked back and forth between Saya and Dick, the tension having reached a boiling point

>he then shifted over to Tom's opposite side, quickly pointed his ring at the computer screen that Dick used earlier, and let loose with a short blast of energy

>BLAM!


>once the screen was busted, he quickly aimed his ring back at Tom's head while keeping his other arm pinned against his neck


>>41522495
>while also hoping Vi heard the noise and would get the hell out of there before things got worse

Country code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522501

File: 1502760444413.png (51.16 KB, 250x141, tumblr_mhc6uy1msc1riuo2jo6_250…)

>>41522489
<"Of course he can just do that."
>As he headed over to the screen and started pushing buttons, she reached into her backpack and pulled out the music player and speaker before turning them on and setting the volume to max.
<"There goes doing this the peaceful way.
>As Bolone smashed the screen, she narrowed her eyes and looked at Dick.
Yeah... about meeting your lord.
That's not going to happen anytime soon.
>Holding up the music player, she hovered her finger over the play button.
So Dick, will you give me what I asked for or will I press play on this here and see what happens when these tubes are smashed open?

Merik!Ren/VL7f/QCountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522502

File: 1502760627255.png (148.77 KB, 528x1017, Bodyshot.png)

>>41522499

>The sound of gentle footfalls across the gravel of the floor crunch out behind Carmilla and the Saiyan of the hour shows up, his hands resting in the pockets of his longcoat, a travel pack securely fastened on his back and a trademark grumpy facial expression.


You're ready then.

>This was an important mission after all, it wouldn't do to lollygag. Fenra's livelihood was at stake, and he would not let anything fouler befall her due to his stupidity. With all the preparation he'd done, hopefully it would lead to something worthwhile.


>Merik scans over Carmilla, the somewhat grumpy facial expression he wore softening as he did. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he was...grateful that the young vampire had chosen to come with him. He had no guarantee that his skills alone would be enough, after...Well...A hand comes out of his pocket to fidget at the small of his back where his tail once was.


>He couldn't rely on that anymore, he had to be strong enough on his own, and if he wasn't...then he would need to rely on another for the first time in a long while.
This post was edited by its author on .

Jo!dracSnyjqECountry code: ponychan.png, country type: customflag, valid: 41522506

File: 1502761660548.png (513.42 KB, 600x848, 947ae07c99c3822aae7fd7c8cb9a00…)

>>41522492

>It's practically no time before they end up in the hangar


>Jo blinked a little and looked behind her rubbing the back of her head a little


....Just send a new one once we're on the ship, kay?

>She stated with a short chuckle, realizing in hindsight that Momo would've been trying to use only one hand...