I moved the mature plants outside this morning! They seem to be doing well, they got a bit of rainfall too just now. I also cleaned out some of the dead rosemary leaves that had fallen to the bottom of the planter.
Now that I have so much more room, I rearranged my seedlings and peas and added more lavender seeds to the batch that hadn't sprouted... I don't think that batch was ever going to sprout.
While I was moving things around, I accidentally bent/broke one of the big leaves on my lettuce plants ;.; I hope it'll be ok... I moved them all much closer to the window, and placed the mirror to have better coverage. They're so big now, I'm going to need to replant them very soon, most of them have huge leaves. I think they're going to outpace the peas in growth spurt.
This weekend I can probably start thinking of setting up my modular planters, filling them up, and maybe planting carrots! My one goal this year is to get a nice batch of carrots or five.
This post was edited by its author on .