- Added Limestone Pie and Marble Pie by Bot-chan.
- Added Lily Longsocks and Svengallop by Anonycat.
- Added Sunshine Smiles, Moonlight Raven and Nerdy Delegate by Bot-chan.
- Added Granny Smith (Teenager), Sourpuss and Spoiled Rich by Bot-chan.
- Added Sailor Moon ponies by Bot-chan.
- Updated Vinyl Scratch by Bot-chan.
- Interactions are now saved per-pony, rather than in their own file.
If you have an interactions.ini file, it will be upgraded automatically when the program starts.
- Added the ability to filter ponies by excluding certain tags.
- Fix category for Zipporwhill's Father.
- Fix pony editor to not mess with sort order of tables when saving.
- Fix some columns not being sortable in the pony editor.
- Fix a crash that would occur if you save a config for multiple monitors, then load the program with less monitors available.
- When using autostart, fix the main menu not working when returning to it.
- When using autostart, the program will minimize during loading.
I'd added some of the easier bug fixes and feature requests that have been made to this release. I hope that helps a bit. :)
As ever, an updated download link can be found in the opening post.>>1475
It's here! If you recreate the interactions.ini file and put your custom interactions in it (just the custom ones, no need for the defaults) - it will automatically move them into the pony.ini on startup (if all of them are moved successfully, the interactions.ini file will be removed) - Hope this helps! If you notice any issues with it let me know.