!Slavshit.Y (ID: 041e8e) No.492854
We need to take a serious look at knife violence in NYC. Random acts of violence where people are stabbed and slashed is on an alarming rise.
Reasonable restrictions on knives should be considered by the administrations in the state of NY. Here are a few things that will surely, without a doubt, curb knife violence.
1) defund the police.
2) ban any knife with a blade over 1" in length.
3) if a blade can cut a piece of paper, it's too sharp and thus banned.
4) one knife purchase per month.
5) permit required to buy knives.
6) permit required to carry a knife.
7) background checks on all knife purchases.
8) close the "knife show" loophole
9) knife/owner registration
10) require safe storage laws for all edged weapons
No one is trying to take your knives away, we just want reasonable restrictions that will DEFINITELY curb knife violence in NY. If knife violence continues then we will pass more inane laws or confiscate your registered knives.