There are thirteen rules! I just didn't want to post them all, I figured everypony still remembered them. But I feel now that I must.
1. Players must wait until 4 pictures have been posted after their own before they go again. Please refresh the page as needed to stay up-to-date on the most recent post.
2. No more than 3 connectable characters can be in one picture.
3. No repeating pictures.
4. Standard "no gore or other inappropriate material" rules apply. Let's keep this in good taste.
5. Background characters that are not the primary focus of the image do not count as links. Please use your best judgment. (This doesn't rule out characters such as Lyra and Bon Bon - they just have to be the focus of the picture). If you think there may be confusion, please state the primary characters in your image.
6. Please refrain from posting "humanized" or transformed versions of characters. This eliminates identity confusion and stays true to the show.
7. Crossover pictures are acceptable as long as the character from MLP is recognizable and follows Rule #6. For example: a picture of Applejack dressed as the TF2 Engineer is allowed.
8. Memes involving crossing character identities don't count as links. For example: Fluttershy =/= tree and Spike =/= Rainbow Dash.
9. Comics are acceptable as long as they abide by Rule #2.
10. Image connections cannot be made with characters outside of the Friendship is Magic universe, but these characters can be in the picture. For example: a picture including Pinkie Pie and Goku is acceptable, but the next player can't post an image of Goku using him as a connection. It must be Pinkie Pie.
11. No OC characters/ponies are allowed except for Nyx (she is the most recognizable OC and she has had her own threads here). Definitely no Ticket.
12. For new episode content, remember to spoiler accordingly (or just wait the 48 hours so this thread is not full of spoilers).
13. If you feel conflicted with ANY of the rules please don't post anything that might break them or start a flame war regarding the rules. This is supposed to be for fun.